Online learning at it's best

General Assembly's affordable options for today's top careers

Find your course
2.25/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

DeVry University

DeVry University offers courses in several degree programs online and in the classroom. Read DeVry University Accounting reviews to learn more about these Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands.

Online learning at it's best

General Assembly's affordable options for today's top careers

Find your course

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

399 DeVry University Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I'm in my mid-thirties and I've been out of school for "a minute" but I'm enjoying my courses at DeVry so much! I'm learning so much, but I'm not drowned and overwhelmed. If I can do it with five children and a full time job, anyone can. All of the staff at DeVry gives you the feel of being on your team, on your side, and genuinely want you to succeed. The tutorials, if ever needed, will exceed your expectations. I'm just all around impressed with my experience so far. I've never enjoyed learning this much.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Prof. ** is a very engaging instructor who takes pride in teaching. This on-line course has the feel of a remote classroom because he provided weekly live session where we discussed real world experiences, addressed Q&A and even laughed from time to time. You definitely won’t feel like you are on an island. The weekly discussion sessions is a way to not just rehash details from the read material but to dive deeper and research and elaborate on various perspectives.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

All of the MEL homework are educational. Every semester, every week, every class and every material is fill with great information. The projects are empowering and challenging. Often times depend upon the course I wish there was a part II so I can keep learning and growing intellectually.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

The Teachers are amazing. I love how teachers are always checking on you and asking how you are doing and some teachers are willing to do one-on-one learning with you. The admission advisors are great with helping you pick classes. The financial aid is always helping you and sending you to people that can help even more. I am really glad that DeVry has ASPIRE for unspoken reasons.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

DeVry University has a wonderful MBC program. The professors are extremely helpful, and DeVry offers a lot of resources. I am a second time around college student, who is also a parent, DeVry has their program set up to where it is easy to find time to study and submit all assignments in a timely manner. Consider DeVry University if you're ready to ready to take that step and better your future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeVry University?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I am 54 years old. I have not been to school since 1993 and I did not realize the value and education. The experience I have had in the DeVry has changed my view and I am excited to learn and progress in the program. The Introduction to Business and Critical Thinking and problem-solving classes have been a good experience to learn more about myself and gave me a direction to improve my life.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am enjoying mentorship from one of the best at DeVry. I have not had a one on one mentor as I have received from DeVry/Keller Graduate School of Management. I suggest students as well as incoming or prospective students trying to get into the institution should take advantage of a mentor, which would allow them to achieve their long-term goal.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

DeVry and its Keller Graduate School of Management gave me an experience like no other. Its intriguing duality in the system of learning makes it exciting and educating. From real life examples, to solving business issues and thinking like a future manager.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Admissions personnel have been very helpful right from the start. Student services and career services also very helpful, maintain good line of communication. Professors are very competent, interactive and offer very good guidance to students. Most of the professors listen to our concerns and administrators that I have dealt with throughout offered good advice. Have had good rapport with administrative member Mr. Greg ** who offered invaluable help when I needed it during some very difficult experiences. Student advisors for the most part courteous and helpful as well.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

This was the best class. Professor ** is so smart, insightful, inspiring and encouraging. I hope I can an take more courses taught by her. This class was a great experience, I struggled some weeks in writing my papers because it really makes you take a look inside of yourself. Talk about motivational. I am glad I switched to a degree program when I did and got to take this course at such a pivotal time of my life.

DeVry University Company Information