Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry

Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.79/5

Dr. Goodman is an expert in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry and has lectured internationally. He was voted by his peers and Consumer Research Group "Best Dentist "and "Top Dentist" in 2009 and 2010.

Born and raised in Germany, Dr. Goodman attended one of Europe's top dental schools, the University of Aachen, where he graduated “Magna Cum Laude” with a degree of DMD.

After working in Germany for several years, he immigrated to Los Angeles in 1998 where he took the California Dental Board at UCLA and received his second degree as a DDS. He participated in the Advanced Education in Prosthodontics post-graduate program at USC and the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at UCLA.

Though, trained in all categories of modern dentistry Dr. Goodman specializes in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry (full mouth rehabilitation dentistry).

He is known and sought after by many traveling patients for his work in Cosmetic Dentistry. His work represents the most natural porcelain veneers available on the market today. Whether you're looking for a natural smile makeover or a Hollywood smile makeover, Dr. Joseph Goodman is the first choice for many VIP's.

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dr. Joseph Goodman, DDS?

Original review: March 21, 2017

My name is Madison and I have the best experience with Dr. **. He is an extraordinary dentist and has a super soft touch. A full mouth case done in less than 3 weeks is just awesome. I am happy, comfortable and I can chew easily. What a great experience with Dr. ** and staff. The best. My favorite dentist and office location right next to Urth on Beverly Drive.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Dr Joseph Goodman is simply the best and the goto cosmetic dentist. Period.

Just the best experience when it comes to cosmetic and implant dentistry. Once done, the follow ups, the caring, the guiding with insurances, they help you with everything !

Even the temporary veneers were holding up so nicely, I was very surprised they held up so well and they were already a large improvement of my original teeth.

I am super happy with the outcome and already referred my husband, he is next !

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2015

Once upon a lifetime you come across a dentist that you really like. Somebody who truly cares. Someone who has the best networks of specialists in his referral system (his root canal guy was absolutely fab). Someone who is an expert in his field. And someone who does not look down to you if you don't have the money. Once I saved up, he was my #1 choice. And my choice was excellent. I got my porcelain veneers done by Dr. Joseph Goodman and I am super pleased. They look awesome and I get compliments all the time. My sister is next!

Original review: April 26, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Goodman and Dr. Kim for several years starting when I was living in the area. I now live close to an hour away and refuse to change dentists. In fact I've ended up a little late a few times due to traffic and they still see me within minutes of arriving. Very clean and modern office, friendly, patient, and professional staff, easy to schedule appointments, fast and comfortable service. The best! :)

Original review: March 31, 2015

I find Dr. Goodman and his staff extremely professional and welcoming. I am very satisfied; I believe I made a solid decision choosing Dr. Goodman for my Invisalign Treatment Plan. I highly recommend Dr. Goodman.

Original review: March 19, 2015

Dr. Goodman just fixed my chipped front tooth after I had an ozone cleaning. He did a beautiful job. When I went to pay he said no charge for the tooth repair. I have been coming here for years and am always satisfied with the good care and services provided.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2015

The office has a warm upbeat and pleasant atmosphere where patients feel like friends. Dr. Goodman exudes integrity, kindness and professionalism. He is careful to explain each patients unique situation and has a wonderful manner during dental procedures. The office has TV's and earphones so you can watch TV while dental work is being performed. I give this office an A+ rating across the board.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Goodman for years. He is very honest and tells it like it is. He won't try to oversell you anything you don't need, but will give you all your options and let you decide what works best for you. He's also very meticulous about his work and wants to make sure his patients are satisfied.

Original review: July 10, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman & Dr. Kim. They give honest advice & great treatment. I've been going to them for years and I am always complimented on my teeth. I have also referred friends to Dr. Goodman & they are extremely happy!

Original review: May 8, 2014

I mean, how many people can actually say that? And with a beautiful white smile? I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for close to 10 years, and I couldn't imagine ever going anywhere else. So much so, I have referred several friends to him over the years. His staff is always cheerful and helpful, and his office is calm and comforting. Plus after a visit I always sneak down to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for a latte!

Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry Company Information