Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry

Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Goodman is an expert in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry and has lectured internationally. He was voted by his peers and Consumer Research Group "Best Dentist "and "Top Dentist" in 2009 and 2010.

Born and raised in Germany, Dr. Goodman attended one of Europe's top dental schools, the University of Aachen, where he graduated “Magna Cum Laude” with a degree of DMD.

After working in Germany for several years, he immigrated to Los Angeles in 1998 where he took the California Dental Board at UCLA and received his second degree as a DDS. He participated in the Advanced Education in Prosthodontics post-graduate program at USC and the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at UCLA.

Though, trained in all categories of modern dentistry Dr. Goodman specializes in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Dentistry (full mouth rehabilitation dentistry).

He is known and sought after by many traveling patients for his work in Cosmetic Dentistry. His work represents the most natural porcelain veneers available on the market today. Whether you're looking for a natural smile makeover or a Hollywood smile makeover, Dr. Joseph Goodman is the first choice for many VIP's.

Compare Dentists and Doctors

Research top Dentists and Doctors recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dr Joseph Goodman is simply the best and the goto cosmetic dentist. Period.

Just the best experience when it comes to cosmetic and implant dentistry. Once done, the follow ups, the caring, the guiding with insurances, they help you with everything !

Even the temporary veneers were holding up so nicely, I was very surprised they held up so well and they were already a large improvement of my original teeth.

I am super happy with the outcome and already referred my husband, he is next !

Once upon a lifetime you come across a dentist that you really like. Somebody who truly cares. Someone who has the best networks of specialists in his referral system (his root canal guy was absolutely fab). Someone who is an expert in his field. And someone who does not look down to you if you don't have the money. Once I saved up, he was my #1 choice. And my choice was excellent. I got my porcelain veneers done by Dr. Joseph Goodman and I am super pleased. They look awesome and I get compliments all the time. My sister is next!

I've been a patient of Dr. Goodman and Dr. Kim for several years starting when I was living in the area. I now live close to an hour away and refuse to change dentists. In fact I've ended up a little late a few times due to traffic and they still see me within minutes of arriving. Very clean and modern office, friendly, patient, and professional staff, easy to schedule appointments, fast and comfortable service. The best! :)

I find Dr. Goodman and his staff extremely professional and welcoming. I am very satisfied; I believe I made a solid decision choosing Dr. Goodman for my Invisalign Treatment Plan. I highly recommend Dr. Goodman.

Dr. Goodman just fixed my chipped front tooth after I had an ozone cleaning. He did a beautiful job. When I went to pay he said no charge for the tooth repair. I have been coming here for years and am always satisfied with the good care and services provided.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dr. Joseph Goodman, DDS?

The office has a warm upbeat and pleasant atmosphere where patients feel like friends. Dr. Goodman exudes integrity, kindness and professionalism. He is careful to explain each patients unique situation and has a wonderful manner during dental procedures. The office has TV's and earphones so you can watch TV while dental work is being performed. I give this office an A+ rating across the board.

I've been going to Dr. Goodman for years. He is very honest and tells it like it is. He won't try to oversell you anything you don't need, but will give you all your options and let you decide what works best for you. He's also very meticulous about his work and wants to make sure his patients are satisfied.

I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman & Dr. Kim. They give honest advice & great treatment. I've been going to them for years and I am always complimented on my teeth. I have also referred friends to Dr. Goodman & they are extremely happy!

I mean, how many people can actually say that? And with a beautiful white smile? I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for close to 10 years, and I couldn't imagine ever going anywhere else. So much so, I have referred several friends to him over the years. His staff is always cheerful and helpful, and his office is calm and comforting. Plus after a visit I always sneak down to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for a latte!

I cannot explain how happy I am with my teeth. His team calls me and reminds me when I should have my upcoming appointment for cleaning which I love. My teeth are whiter than ever. I can finally smile without having to frown. Dr. Goodman gave me the confidence to smile and want to show off my beautiful teeth. He is quick and confident with his work. He is very professional with his patients. Every time I have an appointment with him I am in and out at the exact time the assistant promised. I referred Goodman to a couple of my family members. They all loved him. He is by far one of the best dentists. I hate having someone put their hands in my mouth but Goodman is very patient and makes sure I am comfortable before he proceeds. His work speaks for itself. You don't need to read his reviews to know how good of a doctor he is. You should simply walk into their beautiful office space in Beverly Hills and see for yourself.

Dr. Kim and Dr. Goodman are great. I was in and out quickly and everyone is always friendly.

Dr. Kim and Dr. Goodman are my favorite dentists on the planet. The entire office is pleasant and sweet, and I wouldn't be as happy at any other place. I'm a lucky guy.

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman and Dr. ** for over 10 years. I have referred many friends and family to him as well. He is the best dentist! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about his field including new technology. The office is always exceptionally clean and the staff is very friendly. He makes each visit and procedure as easy and quick as possible.

I have been going to Dr. Goodman since 2006. He is the best dentist I have ever had. He has taken care of me to prevent tooth loss and helped me with dental emergencies. He cares about his patients and their concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman if you care about your teeth and want the best care for them!

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Goodman since 2004. He has done every possible type of procedure that can be done on a patient. If he feels more is needed, then he sends us to specialists that are outstanding. His office is always clean and luxurious. I supposed some people have not been happy with him, but you cannot please everyone. As far as we are concerned, he is the best in Los Angeles.

I have been using Dr. Goodman for many years. His staff is fantastic. From entering the office and being offered coffee at reception to friendly nurses, and dental hygienist and finally Dr. Goodman himself, everyone is happy helpful and, most importantly, calming! I have had several procedures over the years and have referred many friends and family and have never had a negative experience of negative feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Goodman!!

Dr. Goodman is a very knowledgeable and kind dentist. The service received is top-notch. Every time you go in - even for a regular cleaning - you are seen by an actual dentist. In fact, it is a dentist who actually cleans your teeth. If any cavities are suspected, high-res photos of your teeth will be taken and blown-up to see if any cavities exist - even the very smallest of cavities. This is the first dentist I have seen with this technology. I would highly recommend Dr. Goodman!

Dr. Goodman's office is always a pleasure to visit. The desk is always very accommodating with arranging appointments. Dr. Goodman and Dr. Kim are excellent, I recommend them to all my friends!

As someone who has extreme anxiety with dental visits, both Dr. Kim and Dr. Goodman do their utmost to make me feel comfortable and professionally cared for with each visit. I'm a fan.

Never had a truly fun visit at the dentist office before, a downright pleasant experience. The office is beautiful, the staff great and even tasty chocolates to boot!

I completely forgot to make an appointment during winter break. The office staff squeezed me into the schedule. They gave me a thorough cleaning and took x-rays. Dr. Goodman and Dr. Kim are awesome.

The staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Goodman and Dr. Kim are very professional, helpful and accurate in everything. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks a lot Drs. Goodman and Kim and the staff.

Going to Dr.Joseph Goodman was the best decision I ever made. I'm 100% completely satisfied every time with his fantastic office staff (Tracy & Erika) to his dental hygienist (Terry) to Dr.Goodman himself. Always professional yet friendly, kind, caring and respectful every step of the way. The first day I went to see Dr.Goodman, my mouth was practically toothless, full of pain, embarrassment, etc. I had been so embarrassed, always in pain and discomfort and I had lost my self-esteem. I was a mess!

After a relatively short period of time, Dr.Goodman created a brand new smile for me; a mouth full of great looking teeth (beautiful) plus he gave me back my self-esteem and a whole new life. I don't have to cover my mouth anymore when I talk to anyone, people don't look & stare at me in a bad way and I'm not embarrassed anymore. I smile with confidence, with happiness and with self-esteem. I feel like I can do anything now and go anywhere now..I'm not afraid anymore. The entire transformation process and experience was fantastic!!!

I give Dr. Joseph Goodman my highest of recommendations...100% worth it, 100% satisfied. The pain & discomfort was minimal and I completely trust him. Forget the rest...Go to the Best..Call Dr.Goodman now!!! Thank you to Dr.Goodman for the Mile of Smile...I call it the Mile of Smile because now people can see me smiling from very far away.

My family and I have been going to Dr. Goodman for several years now. He is very friendly and efficient and he really cares about his patients. My husband had his entire mouth redone by Dr. Goodman and he now enjoys all his beautiful white teeth! And just last week, I felt pain in my mouth, enough to take a Tylenol. When I called the dental office, Dr. Goodman urged me to come in and have him check it. The next morning, I had an emergency root canal done. He really knows his business and I would recommend him to all my family and friends. And, he takes most insurance plans!!!

I was traveling with my family to the West Coast from Connecticut and unexpectedly had a crown come out that needed to be taken care of. Our hotel recommended Dr. Goodman. From our first call, the office staff was extremely polite and accommodating and Dr. Goodman took me promptly the next day during a holiday week. As a nervous dental patient, Dr. Goodman put me at ease and did a wonderful job getting my crown back in place. I was very happy with my visit, and only wish I lived closer as I would most definitely go back.

I decided about 8 months ago to finally go back to the dentist for much needed dental work. After being so fearful of pain as some others are as well, I decided I would go ahead, and get some personal cosmetic work done also and to be exact Veneers.... Along this journey I had to decide which dentist would be great for the job, and one that I could trust to see my envisioned look come to light, and I stopped my search with Dr.Goodman. So I flew all the way back to the States from Singapore without the Dr. even knowing that I had made a special trip to him to actually start my dental procedures..... Dr.Goodman and his team of staff were willing to accommodate and work around my schedule which was very important to me.

The atmosphere in his office was extremely warm and comforting where you could easily relax. Thanks to the front office manager Erica and his assistant Terry and Dr. Kim who I also had the pleasure of getting services from. Those ladies are very awesome and displayed sincere concern,and took very good care of me during my 2 1/2 month long process over two separate trips made back to the States to acquire my new smile... I must say the work I had done was no easy task and no cake walk for me, but I wouldn't dream of having no other doctor other than Dr.Goodman complete the task! He is an excellent choice and throughout the process he showed outstanding professionalism with constant observation of my condition during my down healing process on the more serious procedures,and that's what you want when searching for a good doctor. I highly recommend this doctor...... Thank you Dr.Goodman and staff!

For all my general and cosmetic dentistry, I have been going to Dr. Goodman for years. Love the office and their staff - very professional and kind. Dr. Goodman himself is very charismatic, very important when you are laying on your back in the dental chair and he has all the tools in his hands.... He is fast and does great work. He is also a bio compatible dentist, which is important to me. He has a wall covered with photos of celebrities who visit him, but this isn't too important to me. He treats me good!

I had a really great experience with this office. I tried it based on reviews and am always a little apprehensive when trying a new dentist. They were on my plan so I figured I'd give them a shot. The staff was really friendly and professional. Erica did a great job with my cleaning, and Dr. Goodman was great. He gave me a thorough exam and really took time to answer my questions. I felt very comfortable and relieved that perhaps I have found a good dentist. I am going in for a second visit - if that goes as well as the first one, I will have to give them 5 stars!!!

I am 7 months into my Invisalign, and I love it. Dr. Goodman was very professional and never overpromised. If you ask me, I’m already done; but he does not let me go early. I am amazed at my progress, and my teeth already look much straighter. My teeth were overlapped and tilted in, and I did not like the idea of metal braces. Can you blame me? I wish I had met Dr. Goodman earlier. He’s a very calm and understanding dentist.

Dr. Goodman has taken excellent care of me with all my dental needs over the past many years. He has been there for emergencies and for a major root canal and crown. He is an excellent dentist and checks up on his patience to see how they are doing after a surgery. I would highly recommend him. He is an excellent and caring dentist!

Beverly Hills Center for Cosmetic Dentistry Company Profile