Find a Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions partner

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Aspen Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Got first set of dentures. Have had partial or bridge since I was 13 yrs old. Always looked fake. Food always stuck in them. They were a pain. Got my dentures today. They look totally normal. They look like they are my real teeth. I couldn't be happier. All the staff were kind and went over and above if I needed anything. The doctor was amazing. I'M SO SO HAPPY!!!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I had a change in insurance last year which meant Aspen Dental was now the only place nearby on my plan. I read the online reviews and was disappointed because it didn't sound good. I decided since the first appointment was covered by insurance it didn't hurt to give them a try. I used to go regularly for cleanings every 6 months, but hadn't gone in 18 months due to COVID fears, so I was overdue. When I went in they refused to do the cleaning because I had buildup from putting it off and according to them it required a deep cleaning that was more expensive and had to be done in a couple of appointments. I admit I was angry because it sounded like they were doing the price gouging stuff many reviewers wrote about. I was quite rude to them and left. I spent the next few days looking in the mirror and reading articles on what they suggested needed to be done. After my own reflection on it I decided they were indeed correct.

I went in and had the work done and could immediately tell a huge difference so it was definitely needed. Before the appointment the staff gave me a written price quote for the work and even went through it line by line and helped me remove items we agreed weren't necessary to keep the cost down. When it was finally time for the cleaning appointment I was charged exactly what was quoted. Yesterday I had my 6 month cleaning appointment, so this has now been like my 4th time going there. The day before the appointment they called to tell me over the phone what the cost would be after insurance for yesterday's appointment so there would be no surprises.

They were true to their word. The appointment yesterday was super quick and easy. My teeth feel great and healthy again. Even after I was initially rude to several staff members they have always treated me with respect and understanding. They were firm in what they communicated and didn't sugar-coat anything. I appreciate that. I have to say after being upset about leaving my long-time prior dentist I have found a new favorite dental location. I would have no problem referring friends and family to Aspen Dental.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2021

The office and the staff at Monaca Aspen Dental are awesome - but, DO NOT TAKE A DENTAL FIRST FINANCING LOAN OUT - the worst company - the worst policies - terrible customer service team - just do not do it.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I had 9 teeth pulled my second appt. My first appt. was due to an extremely abscessed lateral incisor, and Altoona, Pa Aspen Dental took me as a walk in and saved my life. Even with no ** they were so skillful I barely felt it come out. Thank you all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Had a tooth taken out a few weeks, maybe a month ago, and it was AMAZING!! I know, sounds crazy, a tooth taken out that was amazing, but everyone I met was so calm. Great service from Dr. **, his assistants Hannah and Stephanie were also amazing!! A bigger woman came in and seemed, flustered and worried but Dr. ** and his assistants calmly explained to her what needed to be done. Dr. ** has an amazing bedside manner and Hannah and Stephanie kept coming in and talking to me, making sure I was staying calm and if I needed anything. The young girl at the front desk Tasmin was also so sweet and so was the manager I spoke to, Paige. Besides the offsetting and worried heavy set woman, everything and one was great, friendly and amazing!! Thank you Aspen and Dr. **, Paige, Tasmin, Hannah and Stephanie!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I went in for emergency need. They were impersonal and had their own agenda. I didn't trust anyone there. I left and decided to make the long drive to my old dentist. I felt so angry. Terrible experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

This was the worst experience of my life. The office manager on duty must be fired. The professionalism that was displayed was unacceptable for any business that has a client's reputation in its hands. I was embarrassed and kicked out without satisfactory services rendered. This was an emergency situation and was left hopeless and defeated. I am appalled to even think that a company that advertises customer satisfaction would allow such a hideous act to happen. The dental care was far from high quality and I was basically told to take it or leave it. I am truly appalled and downright embarrassed to know that human beings are still being treated like this in America.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Claim to take most insurances but the desk told me the doctor listed in my network no longer takes insurance at all. They say to call for an appt but the phone was on automatic today. I spent over an hour trying to get a live person but when I got to the office they said they aren't answering phones today. They say to call or walk in for an emergency appointment but you couldn't call because they put the phone on automatic and weren't answering today. As a walk-in they said they would squeeze me in but more and more patients kept coming in and no word so I left. Not having much luck elsewhere either maybe I will go back and pay cash or argue with the insurance company where they are listed. I imagine insurance will say, "They are in the network. If they don't want to bill us that is not our problem."

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Aspen Dental didn't advice me my partial made by Aspen was temporary, and I needed to come in for my final appointment, so when I had problems with my partial, with standard use. I was told by the Aspen Dental receptionist that I would have to pay over a $1,000.00 to get my partial repaired. I again attempted to explain to the receptionist that I wasn't notified by Aspen Dental and that it wasn't ethical for me to pay for the repair, but she stated Aspen Dental doesn't make mistakes and wanted the $1,000.00 upfront.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

This company tried to charge me for services/products that I didn’t agree to. Manager, Heather never returned my three messages, in which I was promised by the staff that she would. When I finally reached her the 4th time, she was condescending and mimicking me. She interrupted me and wouldn’t let me explain, when I was finally able to, she hung up on me. HORRIBLE experience! Now I see there are so many complaints about this Aspen Dental company online!

Aspen Dental author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Aspen Dental practices are individually owned and operated but share a commitment to similar values, like compassion and respect, and receive business support from Aspen Dental Management, Inc. There are almost 550 Aspen Dental practices across the United States serving over 3.7 million patients a year.

• Options: Aspen Dental offer four styles of full dentures and three styles of partial dentures, so patients can find a denture product that meets their needs and budget. They also offer single tooth implant and implant-supported dentures.

• On-site denture lab: All Aspen Dental locations have an on-site dental lab. This allows patients to get their dentures, implants, crowns and bridges as fast as possible.

• Guarantee: Aspen Dental offers a money-back guarantee on all dentures, both full and partial sets. If patients are unhappy, they have three months to return the dentures and request a full refund.

• General dentistry: Aspen Dental practices offer a wide array of dental services in addition to dentures and implants. Those looking for a dentist to meet all their oral health needs will appreciate this variety of services.

• Costs and discounts: Interested consumers can visit the website for their local Aspen Dental location to see a list of fees for all available services. They can also find available deals and special pricing offers listed on the website.

Aspen Dental Company Information