Find a Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions partner

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Aspen Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Aspen Dental?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I want to thank Dr. ** for the great experience that I had today. She removed three back teeth today and I just can’t believe how great I feel and how great she was. I had no pain. The experience was awesome. I’m 73 and when I left I felt 50..lol. B ** NH

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Got first set of dentures. Have had partial or bridge since I was 13 yrs old. Always looked fake. Food always stuck in them. They were a pain. Got my dentures today. They look totally normal. They look like they are my real teeth. I couldn't be happier. All the staff were kind and went over and above if I needed anything. The doctor was amazing. I'M SO SO HAPPY!!!

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I had a change in insurance last year which meant Aspen Dental was now the only place nearby on my plan. I read the online reviews and was disappointed because it didn't sound good. I decided since the first appointment was covered by insurance it didn't hurt to give them a try. I used to go regularly for cleanings every 6 months, but hadn't gone in 18 months due to COVID fears, so I was overdue. When I went in they refused to do the cleaning because I had buildup from putting it off and according to them it required a deep cleaning that was more expensive and had to be done in a couple of appointments. I admit I was angry because it sounded like they were doing the price gouging stuff many reviewers wrote about. I was quite rude to them and left. I spent the next few days looking in the mirror and reading articles on what they suggested needed to be done. After my own reflection on it I decided they were indeed correct.

I went in and had the work done and could immediately tell a huge difference so it was definitely needed. Before the appointment the staff gave me a written price quote for the work and even went through it line by line and helped me remove items we agreed weren't necessary to keep the cost down. When it was finally time for the cleaning appointment I was charged exactly what was quoted. Yesterday I had my 6 month cleaning appointment, so this has now been like my 4th time going there. The day before the appointment they called to tell me over the phone what the cost would be after insurance for yesterday's appointment so there would be no surprises.

They were true to their word. The appointment yesterday was super quick and easy. My teeth feel great and healthy again. Even after I was initially rude to several staff members they have always treated me with respect and understanding. They were firm in what they communicated and didn't sugar-coat anything. I appreciate that. I have to say after being upset about leaving my long-time prior dentist I have found a new favorite dental location. I would have no problem referring friends and family to Aspen Dental.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I had 9 teeth pulled my second appt. My first appt. was due to an extremely abscessed lateral incisor, and Altoona, Pa Aspen Dental took me as a walk in and saved my life. Even with no ** they were so skillful I barely felt it come out. Thank you all.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Had a tooth taken out a few weeks, maybe a month ago, and it was AMAZING!! I know, sounds crazy, a tooth taken out that was amazing, but everyone I met was so calm. Great service from Dr. **, his assistants Hannah and Stephanie were also amazing!! A bigger woman came in and seemed, flustered and worried but Dr. ** and his assistants calmly explained to her what needed to be done. Dr. ** has an amazing bedside manner and Hannah and Stephanie kept coming in and talking to me, making sure I was staying calm and if I needed anything. The young girl at the front desk Tasmin was also so sweet and so was the manager I spoke to, Paige. Besides the offsetting and worried heavy set woman, everything and one was great, friendly and amazing!! Thank you Aspen and Dr. **, Paige, Tasmin, Hannah and Stephanie!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Aspen Dental in Waco Tx. quoted me over $12,000 for extraction and full set of dentures. Went to Dentures Direct quoted $3500.00 for the same procedure. Staff was not friendly at Aspen. Total customer service at Dentures Direct in Elm Mott Tx

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Fraud Dept. on my credit card had my unauthorized money transferred back to my account. Zephyrhills Aspen Dental is like the Stepford Wives movie. So nice, sweet and understanding at first glance, but be aware of the smooth talking lies and computer trigger finger from the office manager on your credit cards. True Con Artist here at work. I also lost a good tooth from their lady Dentist, it went from a cavity filling to, now a crown, to now a root canal, now give up, go to a new dentist and get an implant. Also they are trying to ruin my credit by charging me $2000.00 for whatever reason they can come up with. Beware, Run, go somewhere else if you want to keep what you have.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I went in for an exam so I can get my teeth cleaned since Covid. I have DMO insurance so not many options. They started out with the exam saying how I should think about straightening my teeth. Mind you I have perfectly straight teeth, then went on to whitening, my teeth are somewhat white, then got to the expensive stuff telling me I would have to come back every 3 months, be sedated because I have periodontal disease. Ha! Walked out. Never again go to a dental "chain"

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

My husband had a tooth replaced that he had lost in a high school football game several years ago. It took Aspen five visits to replace it only to have it plus two good teeth to fall out a less than a year later. When he went to have Aspen fix it after paying over $3000.00 for it, they charged him another $160.00 to look at it and told him it would be another $1800.00 to fix it. When he declined Aspen turned him over to a collection agency even though he was making monthly payments on a bill that never should have been. He went to another local dentist which charged him $700.00 to get a partial because too much damage had been done by Aspen dentists.

When he went to Aspen to complain the financial officer admitted that the visit should have taken two visits and the dentist was incompetent. Now my husband is stuck with three missing teeth which never should have happened. Aspen only hires dentists that cannot get a job anywhere else or are just out of school with no experience. This is proof of that.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Absolutely the worst dental experience I have ever seen. My wife went to Aspen Dental for a specific issue due to their advertising. Once in the original appoint she was told they couldn’t help her with that issue. However they found a supposed cavity. She agreed to getting that fixed. For weeks after the filling she had severe pain in that area. She went back for a second appointment and they said they fixed the issue. Weeks later still with severe pain she went back for a third appointment only to be told she now needs to see a specialist and would cost additional money to see that specialist. She refused to pay any more money to get a tooth fixed that was never an issue until this dentist worked on it. We left and then began to call customer support in the corporate office. Was told the regional manager would reach out. She still has not contacted us.

I have called corporate office now 4 times trying to contact the regional manager or someone above to address this situation with no response from any higher ups. Was told by a supervisor in the call center that there was nothing the regional manager was going to be able to do because the dentist and owner of the Sun City location notated there were no issues/faults on her end. Please DO NOT USE THIS LOCATION or any Aspen Dental office. They scam people with their advertising and then charge high prices for damages they cause.

Aspen Dental author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Aspen Dental practices are individually owned and operated but share a commitment to similar values, like compassion and respect, and receive business support from Aspen Dental Management, Inc. There are almost 550 Aspen Dental practices across the United States serving over 3.7 million patients a year.

• Options: Aspen Dental offer four styles of full dentures and three styles of partial dentures, so patients can find a denture product that meets their needs and budget. They also offer single tooth implant and implant-supported dentures.

• On-site denture lab: All Aspen Dental locations have an on-site dental lab. This allows patients to get their dentures, implants, crowns and bridges as fast as possible.

• Guarantee: Aspen Dental offers a money-back guarantee on all dentures, both full and partial sets. If patients are unhappy, they have three months to return the dentures and request a full refund.

• General dentistry: Aspen Dental practices offer a wide array of dental services in addition to dentures and implants. Those looking for a dentist to meet all their oral health needs will appreciate this variety of services.

• Costs and discounts: Interested consumers can visit the website for their local Aspen Dental location to see a list of fees for all available services. They can also find available deals and special pricing offers listed on the website.

Aspen Dental Company Information