Bright Now! Dental

Denver, CO

Compare Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions

Research top Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

All I went in for was a first time patient exam, Xrays and cleaning. They did not clean my teeth but put in a small filling. I was told I needed two more appts for some deep cleaning. They charged my insurance $500 just for the first visit, and the next two would be over $700!!! That would wipe out all of my supplemental dental insurance for the whole rest of the year! I only get $1200 per year!! I could have had a first time patient cleaning and exam for $59 or less elsewhere!! Can you say... RIP OFF!!!

I went to Newport Dental (a Bright Now! Affiliate) in Norwalk, CA for an emergency. They gave me a quick exam, and told me to come back in 2 days for a deep cleaning that would alleviate the pain. When I returned, they went through a $4000 list of items they said I needed and even offered financing as an enticement. None of the recommended work had anything to do with the source of my dental pain, it was simply a way to extract some money from me. They referred me to another Bright Now! periodontist who would then create another set of treatments (i.e. expenses). I declined the extra work and opted for just the deep cleaning and accepted ** (antibiotic) in 5 teeth ($79 each; they wanted to inject it in all 28 for over $2000). While I was in the chair getting the cleaning, the dentist came over to give me the "hard sell" on why I needed the $2000 in **. She spent more time trying to get me to buy the ** than she spent examining me.

Three days later I was in urgent care with a swollen face resulting from the infection the ** and the deep cleaning failed to address. Antibiotics from the real doctor did the trick though. I went to another dentist and am now receiving treatment on my problem teeth for $900! As if that isn't bad enough, Bright Now! has sent me a credit card (unsolicited) that I can use in their network. Again, an enticement to use their service. Avoid these scam artists.

New to AZ. Needed a dentist. Decided procedures I wanted with them. Office manager said she couldn't access my insurance history. I had my MN dentist sent her 2 years of records. The office manager gave me a quote and I agreed. After service I paid my agreed to amount in full. A week later she said I owed money. I asked to meet with her. She gave me an appointment. I went to appointment on time. She had receptionist tell me she was too busy. I would not recommend anyone do business with this poorly run business.

WARNING: Do NOT get any sort of dental work done here beyond a cleaning. I went to Bright Now to get several fillings done, and so much bonding was put on my teeth, I couldn't even FLOSS some of my teeth afterwards. After the procedure, the dentist didn't even bother checking to see if he could fit a piece of floss between the fillings, so it wasn't until I got home that I realized this was an issue. I couldn't even fit floss between one of my molars, and the excess bonding on another filling RIPPED the floss every time I stuck it in between my teeth.

After this kind of a botched job (and let's face it -- if you can't floss your teeth, something isn't right), I was scared to go back to Bright Now, so I went to another dentist. They confirmed that I needed a filling adjustment on two of my teeth, which ended up costing me an additional $150. Bright Now said they would be more than happy to fix this for free, but given that the procedure was not done properly in the first place, I believe I had every right to not want to come back to them for additional work.

The receptionist explained that the procedure was "not done incorrectly" and that this "happens all the time," but I can't say I've ever heard of anyone else having this issue. The dentist should have checked the space between my teeth after the fillings, and perhaps had he not been chatting with his assistant the whole time (I specifically remember them discussing whose death they were more upset about, Michael Jackson or Prince), he would have paid closer attention to the work he was doing.

Upon inspecting my recent fillings from Bright Now, my new dentist shook his head and said, "I don't often ask people this, but where did you get this done?" I am furious with myself for settling for the cheap, convenient care at Bright Now when I should have done my homework and gone to a private dentist elsewhere in the Coachella valley. Please learn from my mistake and DO NOT GO HERE! Perhaps if Bright Now had refunded me for their shoddy dentistry or offered to pay the cost of fixing it at a more reputable establishment, I wouldn't be writing this review, but they maintain that they didn't do anything wrong. Just be aware that these are the kind of people you're dealing with...

Bright Now Dental in Ocala, Fl treated my husband for an emergency extraction. We paid about $200 on the visit and my insurance was billed $95. Over a year later I start getting collection calls from the Office Manager at the Ocala office. The first contact was made in 12/2016 at which my husband spoke to the lady and told her that he did not have the information that she needed. Instead of documenting this they noted the account as patient refused to give info. The insurance needed my ssn. They resubmitted the claim without the proper documentation and were denied timely filing. Now they want me to pay the bill.

I asked for copies of the EOBs and the Office Manager stated that she did not have this information and would need my husband to sign a release to give me anything. I told her that if she was worried about violating HIPAA law she had already done that by discussing his treat, treatment dates, bill amounts and other personal information. She got very defensive. She admitted that she does not know about billing. When I asked for a number for the billing department she said that they don't have one. They have all contact through email, customers CANNOT directly contact billing.

Keeping in mind that this is an Office Manager, this person was unable to answer any questions effectively, or provide any actual help. She is not familiar with the billing practices of the company nor does she have customer service skills of any kind. I will not make the mistake of using this office in anyway again. STAY AWAY! Find a reputable local dentist. Big box has no place in healthcare or dentistry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

I always had my payments on time. I went through a bad situation financially as a single mother. I called customer service. I was late on a payment called cs to let them know I'd be making a payment on a Friday. Gentlemen I spoke to said he would make some notes so I wouldn't be charged late fees and that Monday spoke to a very rude female who wouldn't listen to me. As a customer that's referred my family I figured they could waive my late fees or help me out instead of getting a supervisor. The girl puts me on hold and goes back on the phone pretending to be the supervisor which is very ** rude especially since she still wouldn't help me. Other times I missed an apt due to work when I called to reschedule. All I ever was told was they didn't have access to the scheduled. I went without seeing the dr for over a month never ever taking my family or friends here

BND has gone against what I have asked for 3 times now. Every time I go in to set my son's appts I tell them to ensure the insurance accepts what they are going to do and then I get denials from insurance. AND... I tell them NO narcotics medication and I pick up **. Now my TBI disabled son who is on a fixed income has a bill over $400.00. Guess he can sell those ** again to help pay for the bill. IT EVEN STATES IN HIS CHART... "NON NARCOTICS ONLY!!"

Bright Now Dental. Has became a joke since they got a new doctor. The dental assistant took me to X-rays. As I walked by the new dr was on her personal phone. Then I got back to my chair. She looked over my X-rays then had me move rooms. Again I seen her back to her phone. The new doctor did not want to do the work. They took my blood pressure and said that I could leave. Earlier in the week they did the same to my daughter. They told me they was scared to do her work. But yet they charged my insurance 780 just to look at X-rays on my visit. God know what our insurance was charged on her visit. I use to have such a great experience with this place but now everyone is new and inexperienced.

Well I put down 99$ for my kid to have Braces on her teeth. Never happen. I also paid $3647.00. So I was let down and then I was just told that I would have to start all over again with payments in that. It sounds Crazy. I do need Help in dealing with this case. Thank you.

Mesa location on Greenfield. The office manager, Marissa, should be exposed and fired. At this moment, my daughter is having braces put on in their office via my ex-husband with no knowledge or consent from me. As a single mom on a tight budget, I learned of it through my 12-year-old son only last night. When I asked my ex-husband, he told me that he'd pay and I'd pay him. I told him no, that I needed to research, compare prices and budget. Additionally, I needed to use my HSA directly to the office, not cash directly to him. He went anyway and I told him, consult only, no work was to be done, yet. I called Marissa and explained that I needed time, so she was to only provide a quote, but no work could be done today.

Marissa called back after the consultation to tell me that it would be $3200 total and they would start the work today. I told her, no, she could not commit me to $1600 without my approval. I needed time to compare prices, analyze my budget and told her that I needed to use my HSA. My ex-husband refused to send me the quote to compare. I called the clinic and gave my email address for the quote. Two hours, no email received. I called back to double check my email address and was transferred back to Marissa. She, angrily, told me that ** has denied me the right to the quote and she would not be providing it to me. She confirmed that my daughter was getting her braces on. I said, "You committed me to $1600 after I told you I could not afford it?" She replied, "I have talked to legal and I will not be speaking to you again. Have a nice day." Hung up.

Unprofessionalism at it's finest. Only concerned about money and not concerned about human rights or damage done to a family. There will always be manipulative people like **, who manipulates healthcare professionals across the valley, but we depend on professionals like Marissa to protect innocent people from the damage from people like **. This message will be posted every place I can find until Marissa is reprimanded and a personal apology comes to me.

I scheduled my appointment back in August when I did the X-rays. The appointment was scheduled for Oct 29. I arrived 10 minutes late because they scheduled me for 3:00 when I usually do all my appointments at 3:30 because of school. Because I was 10 minutes late they canceled me so the office rescheduled for November 25 12:00. I arrived 10 minutes early and I was waiting for 45 minutes until I finally approached the front desk to ask "why am I waiting when I was late 10 minutes and you canceled." They said doctor is running late and it would be another 45 minutes. So very inconsiderate to children and parents trying to keep their kids calm and patient to be waiting so long. They could at least let patients know so they're not waiting. No consideration at all.

Then they tell me to come back at 1:15. I then come back at 1:15. There's no one in the office. I'm once again waiting 30 minutes. Finally the doctor says everyone went to lunch. Why would they tell patients to come back if they're not going to be there? Then I'm waiting till 2:00. Then they finally call us in and we're then waiting in another room till 2:30. Finally at 3:00 they started working on my son. This is so inconsiderate and ridiculous. I have a family of 6 and I will never bring them here and I will not be returning to finish my child's dental work here.

This place in my opinion is a joke! Every time we schedule, they call a day or two before the appointment to reschedule. Finally got my son there 10 mins late and because they all wanted to leave early they said I would have to reschedule. This place gives you no privacy as your seen in cubicles not rooms and when you are seen it's not what you're scheduled for! I scheduled a cleaning and sore tooth visit and when I got there they only had time to check the sore tooth, had to reschedule for a cleaning. So I did and guess what they called to reschedule the night before because the dentist wanted to leave early! Called my insurance and switched our entire family to Coast!

Where to start? My mom was getting dentures and she had a tooth that was partly falling out and they tried to take a mold for her dentures with it hanging out and her in pain, when the dentures came in the did not fit right and she would gag and not wear them. She complained a lot to them and all they could say was "Come in we will fix them." Took 3 times and she still cannot wear them. As for me I had a temporary crown put on and they told me 2 weeks, I called 2 times and 5 weeks later nothing. I had my insurance company call them and they told them, "Oh we have it. We been trying to reach her," yet no messages and I'm a stay at home mother. I get my calls. I would never recommend them to anyone and I we have and pay for good insurance.

I thought I was getting a deal through my teacher's union for orthodontic work at Bright Now. I should have known that I would "get what I paid for". Customer service is horrendous from front office staff, to hygienists, to even the district manager. Wait time is more than 30 minutes at times. I was even told that I would have to come back another day (even though I had scheduled an appointment months in advance) because the doctor couldn't fit me in -- I was already in the waiting room for more than 40 minutes!

I've been cancelled on multiple times. The quality of care is extremely below standards as even my dentist noticed that my bite was still off (right before I was going in to Bright Now to get them removed). Seems like a money making machine. There's one orthodontist who travels, the managers seem uneducated and uncaring, and the service the worst. I've written review after review, contacted the office, talked to a manager; I think I'm going to have to escalate this situation.

My mom and sister have had terrible service and experience. Manager and staff takes no responsibility and blames customers. My sister had a tiny cavity and was filled 1 week ago. Since then, my mom has taken my sister back 5 times because the fill was not done properly and now has consistent pain. They are claiming that they don't know what it is. My sister had no pain, nor major cavity to have caused this fill and terrible experience. The last thing they said is that they will refer us to a specialist that will help that will charge $1300 and that we are responsible for it. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I do not understand how this place is in business.

I went to Bright Now Dental as it was in my Insurance. Dr ** not only did not complete the work on the tooth that he was suppose to work on, he also damaged the neighboring tooth. Now after 5 weeks of pain all I hear from Business manager is that "the Dentist will settle this with you. He will call you. He is checking with his insurance agent, etc." The business is not taking responsibility of the damage. I have to do implants as there are no molars left on the left side due to the severe damage caused and the remaining need to be extracted as well as he dug into them when fixing the one he was supposed to.

I will definitely take the business to court but I will also want everyone out there to be beware of such businesses that just want to rip you off by hiring unprofessional dentists who just don't know what they are doing. Screaming at their assistants and ripping off your lips and neighboring tooth. If you love your teeth, avoid this place. I will strongly suggest all to avoid this place and go elsewhere.

I feel this Bright Now location is a big fraud. I visited for normal cleaning. I spent 500$ on cleaning. Doctors then advised me for tooth filling telling that in future that might be problem to me. I never had any pain but believed in Doctor's recommendation and as precaution done the tooth filling spending another 200$.
From that day, there is severe pain. I visited two times later where doctors couldn't fix the problem and instead now they ask me to do root canal for

same tooth and asking to pay another 1500$. I want everyone to be aware of this fraud. I've never expected this from such a bigger brand.

A couple years ago I made the mistake of selecting Bright now dental as my hmo dentist. I had them put a crown on and it fell off. I went back & they said I needed an implant and said my insurance wouldn't cover it. So the cost was going to come out of my pocket about $2000. I told them to just put a crown on & I didn't go back. A while ago I took a bite of a cheetoh & that crown they put on less than 2 years ago just fell off. I do not recommend anyone to go there and get your teeth messed up by them! Now I'm gonna have to pay for the same tooth twice. How is that even fair? I am so disappointed for going there in the first place. I will never go back to them! I feel like they messed up my tooth on purpose so I could end up getting an implant.

Two years ago when my daughter's ortho treatment was started, they told us we have to pay our portion and they will collect the balance from the insurance. Now two years later I am informed that for some reason they were not able to collect money from insurance, and I am responsible for the insurance part of the balance. WITH NO PAYMENT OPTIONS!! All of a sudden I have a $700 of additional money I owe them.

They told me I didn't have to pay anything for the work they were going to do. My new insurance was going to cover it 100%. The estimate covered 2 teeth. Actually they worked on way more than 2 teeth. I did not know the extent of work being done on my mouth. They did not explain fully what they were going to do. 3 months later they sent me an enormous bill. Turns out no teeth needed to be worked on according to my previous dentist. I am a victim of fraud and I will never go back to that office.

My son took me here for new dentures that fit implants, which I already had. They said they were in Network, as did my Blue View Dental Insurance. After beginning the process, they then said they weren't in Network. My insurance company still said they were. End of story: my dentures don't stay in place; on implants. And I can't bite down on hardly any foods: carrots, cucumbers, salad, meat. I can't chew or bite down. When I bite on the left side, the right side of my dentures come up. Also, on one side of the lining of the dentures, I can see through the material, it is so thin. I also didn't see the same Dentist and it was painful. The bill kept changing. They said they forgot to include certain things. I am going to sue them. This company needs to be put out of business.

My daughter just came back from an office visit where she had her teeth cleaned. The dentist recommended that ALL of her wisdom teeth be pulled! They are not impacted or crowding and she's not in pain or discomfort... no problems with them at all. Completely unnecessary recommendation!

My son has been going to Bright Now since 2011, but has had his braces since 2013. First problem, the first clinic before we moved started taking payments before he even got braces. So, when I went to the Puyallup location from the Tacoma location, they were confused as to why I was paying prior to his braces almost a year in. They had to do an audit to get the correct remaining balance. Puyallup - I loved that location. Convenient times around work schedules and very polite and courteous.

We had to move and transferred the location to Federal Way... I have never been so annoyed than I have been for the last year and a half. I have two children, both with different last names, but they kept forgetting my appointment. When I finally did go, they said I had cavities and required $600 worth of work. I just had a cleaning. That was last year.

I took my daughter for a checkup in June, but received a check in the mail. I called and immediately took it to their office. All I heard was they didn't know why my insurance company would send me the check. They photocopied it and kept the check for 3 days saying that they would provide it to their account mgr. They called and handed the check back, which was confusing. They said that they would contact the insurance company, but I should wait. I asked them "should I just endorse it," but they declined.

In Dec of last year, my daughter's check up had came along. It wasn't until I walked in that the account manager said they couldn't see her because there was an unpaid balance. I was angry at this point and told her that they gave me the check back! I put it into my account so the check wouldn't void. She was supposed to call me back, but didn't. So I forgot. I was further angry that it took 5 months and no one followed up with me. We resolved that issue and I paid the next month (and my daughter was seen).

Now is the most aggravating part. This was also partially my insurance company's fault. I received a bill in March 2016 for my treatment in June 2015, another unpaid balance for my daughter's care in Dec 2015. Turns out the clinic is in my network, the orthodontist is in my network, but the dentist is not. I had asked several times for an in network dentist. Now, I have unpaid balances I didn't know about (I had to ask about my son and there was a balance too). Since my move, my insurance company only partially updated my address and the checks went to the wrong address.

I called SB Financial to explain the situation, but they have been harassing me ever since. One check came and they placed it to the wrong account. Second check came last Sat, still wrong account. The collection manager told me it was my responsibility to keep calling my insurance even though they were more than willing to speak to them. So I got them BOTH on the line. There is so many discrepancies, it doesn't make sense. For example, if I receive a bill for $172 and the insurance company pays out $219, what is the other money for? I never paid a co-pay. 2nd - $125 bill, insurance company pays out $178?

When this was asked while both parties were on the phone, the only excuse was that was a projected amount billed to me??? The statement NEVER CHANGED!!! Plus, my son has two insurances by myself and his father. They didn't use the birthday rule. My son was on his father's primary for ortho and I secondary. But for dental, I'm primary, and his insurance is secondary? No answer other than "DeltaCare is a discount plan only...." What??? That is further from the truth.

So instead of the $193, the full 244 is due which the insurance company originally sent. And the remaining $63 that they didn't take for my daughter is due. I can't wait to get this LAST check from my insurance company and be done. I'm taking my family to the dentist I recently saw (and I didn't have a cavity!). As far as my son's ortho, he is almost done! YAY! But I never want a part of this organization again when my son is done. Whew! Thank you for indulging my rant.

My Bright Now Dental experience reminded me of an assembly line process. I had all my teeth pulled and replaced with false teeth. I should have researched the reviews. I told the dentist that I wanted my eighteen or so teeth pulled and replaced with false teeth. The dentist statement was "I have no problem with that." There was no recommended alternate solutions advised. During the fitting process I was never given the same person two times in a row. I would tell them where it hurt and they would grind away.

I finally had to have a soft lining put in a 3-month old bottom plate. When that did not work, they recommended a new plate be made. I agreed and when scheduling my next appointment was informed I would have to pay for the new plate. I received my new plate, paid for it and never looked back. I have had better more personal experience getting my car worked on. If other Bright Now offices work in the same manner, I recommend you spend your money much more wisely than I did.

I've been going to the same dentist for 22 years now. I recently got new insurance though so had to switch. I made an appointment on my day off to have a cleaning with Bright Now Dental. After an hour of X-rays and an "exam," the hygienist gave me my "treatment plan" that included extra procedures. My insurance pays 100% of routine cleanings, which is all I wanted. However, they tried to tell me that I needed a deeper cleaning so to say than is usually done and which insurance covers.

They quoted me at $300 for the additional work they wanted to do. I told them I wasn't interested in the additional work and just wanted a routine cleaning- whatever my insurance pays for them to do. Just scrape the plaque off my teeth, for goodness sake! They wouldn't do it, explaining that it would be "below their standard" of care.

Another important thing to mention is that I had seen another well-established dentist for 22 years. That's a lot of cleanings! They never once told me I needed anything more than a usual cleaning. They also tried to sell me on Invisalign and told me that the front tooth, where I have some bonding from chipping it, needed to be redone. For what!? It's been perfectly fine for years and there is nothing wrong with it. It's not chipped, loose or anything. Long story short- in my opinion, Bright Now Dental is one of those places that tries to sell you on everything. My advice, find a real and honest dentist.

I had a tooth pulled at Bright Now Dental in Elyria, Ohio at the Chestnut Commons location. I went back for a follow-up appointment due to severe pain. After getting an x-ray, Dr. Seim ** approached me. As we stood face to face discussing my pain and looking at the x-ray, Dr. Seim ** told me to sit down so she could do her job. I told her to shut up and listen to me first. She then grabbed the metal chain holding the bib around my neck. She pulled on the chain and ripped it from my neck. She then told me to leave. I filed assault charges against her with the Elyria Police Department.

Bright Now Dental in Herndon is a terrible place to go for any type of dental work. I have gone there several times, why I did not change dentist right away is beyond me... I guess I am so laid back and understanding I let things go but this last visit was the end. Every time I went I wait in the waiting room for at least 30 minutes. This last time I went in for a cleaning at 1 and left at 3! Two hours for a cleaning?! Everyone seems so confused about everything which makes no sense since all my info is in my file. The financial person actually gave me an estimate on work I had already done a year prior! The dental assistant did an awful job with my polishing by messing up my gums in the process. It was like she used the high speed meant for dental procedures.

I noticed how dirty the room was and believe that I caught a virus from that office. I have been sick since the day after I had my appointment and no one around me is sick so I can only assume that I got it from there. No one apologized that I had to wait a total of 2 hours for a cleaning. The actual dentist I have no real concerns with except that she is too busy. I had ask her on two occasions to give me an estimate on some cosmetic work and finally after two more visits got it. I think that this office needs a huge make over in all aspects. I will never go to Bright Now again.

Find another dentist unless you enjoying paying out of pocket. Great dentist but horrible experience with the office and billing staff. It took 7 phone calls to the dentist after my initial consultation to speak with someone as all I wanted to do was confirm coverage with my insurance. Guess what - 0 return calls back after leaving 7 messages and then when I call them the last time to tell them I am switching dentists since I cannot get a return call or coverage confirmed - they tell me they were just about to call me - really?

I was told by them I had insurance coverage and even paid what my insurance did not cover out of pocket. I thought this was a done deal but then I get a call 4+ months later about owing $584 additional. Now I find out that the insurance company denied it because they said it was "not necessary and appropriate" and went on to say the dentist "has not demonstrated periodontal disease" when the dentist told me I need to get this done and even supposedly confirmed coverage. Bottom line - you can do much better. Take your business to an honest company that does not overpromise and underdeliver.

I made an appt to get my teeth checked out because I was in pain. The dentist prescribed me an antibiotic and I had to wait 2 weeks to see an oral surgeon for a consultation. $115.00 but if I got a tooth removed they would waive the fee. (Not much of a difference. I'm out 1400 dollars). I came back 2 weeks later. I had an appt for 10 am. I had to wait over an hour to see the oral surgeon for a 5 minute consultation which included "where's the pain?", "how bad is the pain?" and "oh we will make an appt for you to get this surgery done." Are you kidding me!?? So finally he says he has time to do the surgery but because of my anxiety he forced me to have full sedation (that I did not want. I wanted laughing gas not some pills). He refused to work with me unless I had full sedation. They gave me a script to go across the street to Publix to get it filled. So I had to leave the office and go buy pills for this operation waiting another hour.

Finally it's time for the surgery. They didn't tell me anything prior to this. Nothing on what was going to be done. Just that "we're pulling 6 teeth." Afterwards they gave me after care instructions on a sheet and directed me to go pay. I had to ask for strong painkillers. The woman said all I needed was **. Are you serious!? They finally gave me something after putting up a fight. I told them ** does not work. They didn't listen and prescribed it anyway. I threw a stink and they gave me **.

I pay and I go home. A week later I'm in a lot of pain. I call reception and they said this is normal. It takes 2 weeks to heal. I said "can you at least see what's wrong. I'm in pain, it's swollen, my ears hurt." "Wait two weeks." It's been 13 days. I called today and I need to wait till Wednesday for the oral surgeon. Why can't the dentist see me? Why can't they prescribe me something for this pain? I don't understand. She said I had to wait. I asked "will I have to pay anything?" "Yes. You pay the consultation fee." "Wait. I have to pay more money to have you look at my mouth for a mistake you made!? Even after doing everything correctly?"

I went in for a 2 pm appt. as a new patient. Did my paperwork and was in a chair by 2:35. I had 15 teeth to be removed and three broken teeth but all-in-all they were wonderful. Always asking if I was fine or if I was feeling any pain and the Doctor HIMSELF called to see how I was healing. This is the place I would send my Mother to. Thank you all for the time and care you give to your patients.

Bright Now! Dental Company Profile