Denver, CO

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Bright Now! Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: June 25, 2022

This place is the worst. My wife and I had dental work done there and we both had issues with just about everything they did. We had to go back to have rework done many times. The final straw for me was a crown that had to be replaced that they had previously done poorly and they gave me the price beforehand. I had the work done and paid them in full as soon as they completed it. Approximately a year later they send me a bill for $478. After speaking with them, they told me that the insurance company wouldn't cover their share of the crown. I called the insurance company and they told me the reason was because not enough time had passed from the original crown. They also said Bright Now Dental never got the crown pre-authorized and if they did, they would have known it wouldn't be covered. Also, I could have waited a month and enough time would have passed and insurance would have covered it.

I called the Bright Now Dental office multiple times for further explanation and to see what they could do to help resolve the issue. Months went by without them returning my calls or getting back to me. I finally talked to someone there and they told me that it's issue and I have to pay them the $478. I can't stress enough how bad this place is and would never recommend anyone going there.

Original review: June 22, 2022

My wife had some work done by Dr. ** in Roseville, she had a crown and within few weeks she started with terrible pain that lasted months, when she was seen at Sacramento's clinic they did xrays and saw she needed root canal, so they did the root canal over the crown and within a few months she was seen again in Sacramento clinic. The Dr who saw her told her that she needed a new crown, that the one that Dr. ** did was bad work and so she got a new crown, and so now we are being charged $685.90 for a mistake the Dr did. If it was their mistake we shouldn't be charge.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I had my first appointment at Bright Now! Dental this morning and I can guarantee that this will be my last visit. I have been to many doctors and dentists over the years and this visit took the cake for being the most bizarre, uncomfortable experience I have ever had. Importantly, my appointment was scheduled for 11:00 AM and at 1:00 PM, I was still waiting to see a dentist. By time I left, nearly half of my day was wasted. While this was inconvenient, it was not as terrible as the treatment I received. The dentist was very impersonal. He never introduced himself or apologized for the long wait, but got straight to looking in my mouth and spent about 5 total minutes doing an exam. Horrible bedside manner.

Apparently, they found 15 cavities in my teeth which is VERY hard to believe, considering how well my teeth are taken care of and that no other dentist has ever found but maybe one or two. The receptionist at the end did not fully explain my "treatment plan", and was very short and rude with me. They want to charge me nearly $400 (with good dental insurance coverage) for all of these "cavities" that I supposedly have and for all of this "work" I supposedly need done. This company treats patients like numbers and seems to make issues out of non-issues so that they can get more money.

Furthermore, they schedule far too many patients for one day and tell them that they are "just so busy" that day, when 2+ hour waits are a very common occurrence for this company, and they are very unapologetic about it. I am so glad that I read these reviews prior to allowing them to perform any work in my mouth outside of a basic exam and cleaning. I will be cancelling the appointment I have (which is scheduled for 3 months out) and taking my business to a more reputable practice. There are good dentists out there that make patients feel welcome and at ease for something that frightens many people (dental work); unfortunately, this company does not care about its patients. They are simply rude, unprofessional, and a money grab.

Original review: April 24, 2022

First, when you call them, they never answer. If you leave a message, they never call you back... Second, when you arrive for your appointment, they are always late at least 20-30 minutes. Third, they try everything to upsell and overcharge you. Fourth, I was never happy with their treatment. Finally, despite I had family dental insurance, we kept receiving extra invoices or request to pay. I had to show them that it was covered by my insurance. Anyway, I now left and I would NOT recommend Bright Now Dental to anyone...

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Have used them for dental work from about 3 years at Tacoma WA location. Their dental work is fine but their staff is careless. They have been doing unnecessary repeated X-rays which most dental insurance plan covers one time per year and try to claim it from insurance, which insurance will deny. Then at end of year they will send you a bill as insurance didn’t paid. It have happen twice to me. I have been there for just normal dental cleaning and they will repeat Xray even when they already have it from last visit and is good for 1 year. I have other family member using Puyallup location, they never had this issue with them. I even called them and trying to find why they are sending me bill when it’s their fault, they will just say sorry. It’s just $40- $50 dollars but if they have been doing this to large number of customer it could be in thousands of dollars. I will avoid them in future for any dental work.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I would never recommend this office to anyone. I spent over an hour getting fitted for a partial, was told it would be ready in two weeks. A day before I was suppose to pick up the partial they called to say, they need to take another sample and wait another two weeks. I cancelled the whole thing, went to another dentist the same day and had a partial 4 days later. When I called to ask about the refund, I was told it could take up to 4 months, it’s been almost two months and still no refund. Besides horrible service, they don’t seem too concerned refunding your money. I wouldn’t recommend this office to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

The dentist has done some fillings that had overhang and left a gap at the gum line causing bacteria to reach the root of the tooth. This is one of my front teeth so emotional distress and my appearance and self-esteem. I have had 4 ear infections due to the night guard I purchased for full price. After visiting the dentist about the overhang she decided to not see me anymore after reassuring me the overhang was fine. I paid for dental work ahead of time and cannot get a hold of them to get that refunded. Terrible dentist she is and just sad.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Last month I went to Bright Now! Dental in Silverdale, WA to have two teeth pulled and one prepped for an implant. I chose to be sedated during the process. Upon waking I was helped into a wheelchair and taken out to my friend's car. Before we pulled out of the parking lot I looked into the visor mirror to find that I had blood caked all over my mouth and also my tongue... No gauze placed in either place where a tooth was pulled. I had to rinse my mouth several times in the car to get rid of the blood and also had to prep gauze pieces to be put in the places where the teeth were pulled.

The following morning my jaw on the left side was very swollen and very bruised. My past experience with oral surgery was a dentist who called me the night after surgery to make sure I was ok and no swelling or bruising. I left Bright Now Dental feeling like my well being really didn't matter that much to them. I will have to go back to get the implant finished since I paid for it but won't return after that. I was not only disappointed with this office and the care they gave me but also with the dentist I dealt with in the Gig Harbor office.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I am writing today as I was as I was taken advantage of, because of my age by Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, CA. I had dental work done last year that was completed in Sep 2020. Before anything was done, I gave Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore all my Insurance Information so they could check out what was covered and all the terms necessary to complete any work needed. They called me back about 1 week later advising me what could be performed during that calendar year 2020. It was decided to do 2 deep cleanings, 1 crown and extract 1 tooth. All the planned work was completed and I paid my portion bringing the total I owed to zero.

Now all of sudden, over 6 months later I am receiving a bill for $ 161.00. They tell me it is because I did not wait 7 days between cleanings and my insurance is not covering that. I totally disagree with the additional monies owed because Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, who is supposed to be the expert in these matters did not follow the guidelines and rushed to complete the cleanings in 2 days instead of spreading them out. They are trying to take advantage of me because of my age by bullying me and when I said I would complain, they said that is my right. I had other work planned for this year and so did my wife and other family members but now with this incident, we can not trust them anymore and will go to another dentist who does not take advantage of their customers. They made the mistake and will not own up to it.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Bright Now Dental at 9230 W Northern Ave #106, Glendale, AZ 85305. Please, please, PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE!!! I started going there in 2017 and had a bad feeling about their services. I give them a chance and everything was good until today. I had an emergency appointment due to the crown being fallen off, again and was in the shock of my life. I'm hard of hearing individual and couldn't hear well. I was informed that I had a debt of nearly, 800 dollars, placed on the collection, and denied service.

Supposedly, this debt was my primary and secondary insurance that didn't pay. The date of service (DOS) of the debt was from September-October 2017! They claim that they had contacted me via phone call and letters. I've never received any call(s), message(s) and or letter(s). They even have the wrong address on their system and claim it is my fault that I'd give them the address. Also, I had an incident back in July 2019, when my crown is broken off and they didn't even tell me that I had debts then. Just wished they communicate with me within a reasonable time frame, if I have a bill and NOT years later! This place is very unprofessional and should have addressed this situation away from the lobby of other clients. I was embarrassed that others heard of my situation and will never go back. They will lie and rob you.

Bright Now! Dental Company Information