1.14/5
Based on 194 reviews that contain star ratings

Denver, CO

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

200 Bright Now! Dental Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My husband and I have been patients of Bright Now for approx 20 years. I honestly wish I never went there. I think I'd still have my teeth. I had very sensitive teeth and it hurt so badly to have them cleaned and this office was the only one that wouldn't use the new cold water ultrasonic faster way. They did it old school and would numb up really bad areas. I have great insurance so it pays for most basic things 100%. My dentist wanted all the silver fillings out of my mouth. There was no pain in those teeth. To remove those fillings it meant root canals. 14 in all. I didn't hesitate. He told me they were toxic and needed to be removed. I had to get financing.

My insurance only covered half and there's the yearly maximum benefit allowance as well. I was $10,000 in debt. Most of the teeth had to be done more than once to get the residual root that was left and by doing this it set off a world of hurt for me. I developed Trigeminal Neuralgia which is known as the suicide disease and I developed Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy after an accident on my foot. I had no idea that it could spread if trauma or injury to another body part should occur. So, I developed that as well.

My teeth were more painful after the root canals even before those other issues happened. Each crown had a rotted tooth within 6 months. You could see black at the gum line. My other teeth were starting to disintegrate. I had a couple pulled by my dentist and we discussed just having his partner oral surgeon put me in twilight and pull all of them and just put dentures in. Being in twilight was so important because I wouldn't feel as much pain therefore not triggering TN or RSD. Well I went in for 2 teeth and they got me ok for all. I had to only pay for sedation. My insurance covered everything else 100%.

I paid for sedation up front (or they wouldn't do it). I wasn't in twilight at all. He treated me like a drug addict because I'm seeing Pain Management for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and Trigeminal Neuralgia. I specifically told him beforehand not to write RX for pain because if I need it I would call my PM doctor to make adjustments. How is that an addict? Well I wasn't put in twilight. He butchered me. I've had huge bone splinters come out. I had to go to my dentist 2 days afterwards to get those out and he was a bit upset. Small pieces are very normal and can last for 4-6 weeks.

The thing that has me on here is on Christmas Eve I got a phone call from the debt collection Dept of Bright Now. It was only 3 weeks since they were pulled and I paid for what I was supposed to pay. Because they tend to overcharge us and make up "deductibles" that we don't have, I don't pay more than what I sign for in the office until my explanation of benefits come. And Collections!!!! After the thousands of dollars I've paid them and no unpaid bills ever!!!! Collections!!!! I'm blown away. They are hassling me daily. Every time the amount gets bigger. All I can say is buyer beware. They are about the almighty dollar.

Even before getting my teeth pulled my dentist kept trying to get me to pull just a couple more and get a bridge. You cannot use rotted teeth to hold the bridge on. All I know is I will not get my dentures there and I will try to pull these bone fragments out myself. If you have the ability to go elsewhere please do. I don't know any doctor or dentist that won't help you unless you pay them first. Now the root canal and sedation I get. But if your crown falls off and you don't have the money at that moment to glue it back on, they should do it and bill you. But no. All expenses have to be signed for and paid for before they will do anything. Ugh.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I had a bridge service with Bright dental Sand lake in Orlando FL. Bridge broke and they want to charge me again. No quality or warranty for any service they do. Service is terrible, low quality and they not willing to help. Please don’t use their services. It’s a waste of money and you will have to pay again because is not gonna last long.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Needed dental surgery and Bright Now! Dental in Lake Stevens Washington, had the only surgeon that would accept my insurance. Office is ran like a fast food joint. They said they pre-authorized treatment through my insurance. I had to pay over $300 up and beyond what my insurance would pay, so that's what I paid.

3 months after surgery I get another bill for over $300. They said insurance didn't pay as much as they thought. I set up a payment plan with the office and have been paying monthly on time. Today I get a letter from a collection office, for the remaining balance!!! They sent me to collection over a $112 remaining balance! Even though arrangements had been made, and I've been paying on time.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We liked the fact that we did not have to pay for the initial X-rays and there is an inexpensive service you can sign up for that helps you save 20-40 percent. Well all went well until they checked my gums and then some of my numbers were not good. I asked how could I develop gum disease with what they now said was bone loss so quickly...as my exams were always good. No explanation. No education at all... Just a proposed treatment plan with a HUGE BILL put in front of me. The same for my husband... And then the dentist that I had seen in private practice years earlier for an extended period of time asked me if I ever considered having my teeth straightened. Funny thing is he had never said that in the 10 or so years I had gone to him. RED FLAG!!

So we did a little research... And spoke to my step-daughter who is a dental hygienist. She stated she had worked for a similar company. But left as she found the demand for sales unethical. SO...the marketing tool is to bring you into the office under the premise of inexpensive services and that you are getting a good deal. Free X-rays. But then they WAM you with what they want to do. And just the approach with NO EDUCATION. Made me realize the DAMN BUCK is the bottom line. SO we left and never came back. Dodged a bullet. As a retired RN CASE MANAGER in my opinion you need to trust your dental care professionals... And I did not.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

After getting my teeth cleaned they pushed an expensive aftermarket service that they said "wow you got great insurance" and instead of paying $186.00 you only pay $7.00 dollars LATER to find out I HAD TO PAY THE WHOLE BILL!! I asked several times, "ARE YOU SURE?" They said, "Yes!" NOT GOOD!! Plus they never have change to give you back, it's always a credit for next time. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! Looking for another place!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I'm in tears. I have never felt so humiliated in my life??? As I'm typing this I just want to crawl under my blankets and cry. I went to do my yearly teeth cleaning. It started when the technician looked at me and chuckled at the fact that I don't like x-rays because they hurt when they put that stuff in your mouth. Then when she was about to start I reminded her that I need the gas to help me relax. Never mind that it was on the notes for when I made the appointment and the fact I reminded the front desk again once I arrived. She looked at me and said: "for a tooth cleaning? You really need it?". Very condescending. I couldn't believe it. I was full of anxiety and fear of having sharp objects in my mouth. She made me feel so bad.

Then when she put the gas on I kept telling her I couldn't feel the gas. She kept taking deep breaths, like she was annoyed at me. She kept readjusting the hose around my nose and kept saying she needed to keep going because she was on a schedule. I didn't feel the gas until the last minute of the cleaning. The worst part was when the doctor came in, looked at my x-rays and said: "You know, you are going to lose all your teeth. Do you EVEN CARE?" I was humiliated??? Embarrassed. Disappointed. I was crying so bad when they sent me to the front desk. I told the lady what happened and she still charged me $60 for the gas. I told her I wanted to complain. She told me the office manager would call me on Monday. She wanted to make a follow up appointment. I told her: "I AM NEVER COMING BACK HERE!".

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

The Watt Avenue office in Sacramento does not to care about their customers when it comes to scheduling. I've had an appointment canceled because they've set it up when the hygienists went to lunch, I did not find this out until I went to the office for my appointment. Today after waiting 30 minutes in their waiting room I was told that they had scheduled two patients for the same time. They seemed surprised that I was upset after telling me that it was only a few minutes.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Clearwater Dentist - GULF TO BAY LOCATION: As a patient of Dr. ** I was told I needed a Root Canal because the Crown he put in was causing sensitivity - anything cold or hot was painful and food would get stuck in it because it did not fit correctly. I went to another Dentist for a 2nd opinion who said the root was healthy and I only needed the Crown to be re-done by the dentist who put it in. Upon telling Dr. ** that he should repair the crown because I didn't need a root canal he rudely walked out and would not speak to me!!! I work in the medical community and I've never seen any Dr react so UNPROFESSIONALLY!!! I have been suffering for months because he refused to correct his mistake and now I no longer have the insurance. Maybe it's time for an attorney!

Original review: July 6, 2018

Bright Now! Dental in Centerville Ohio - The front desk receptionist are rude. I really dislike going to this orthodontist. They are so loud when discussing your payment business. They also play on the phones when you miss a payment like they’re the payment people. One time I missed a payment. I asked to speak with the loan people. They actually were laughing and acting like they were them. When I asked to speak to the supervisor they also acted like they were that person. I would advise anyone who wants their service to just go to the Bright Now in Miamisburg. They’re so better and bubbly.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I was impressed with my first initial visits and was told they couldn’t fill the teeth I needed fixed but insisted I must get crowns on all of them. I trusted them and they said it would be better than the teeth I had then. I didn’t have insurance and took out a loan for $4,000.00 for the cost of the dental work and had it done. After the work was completed they said I needed another crown but they had missed it - I told them I’m not taking out another loan and told them that the price I paid was supposed to cover ALL the dental work that needed to be done. They said, sorry, and offered to give me a crown for half price. Now that my new crowns are in and the first week has passed they have started to fall out! I’m in and out of the Office every three-four weeks to glue them back in. I’m so upset and still, I never leave a negative comment.

They finally tell me the work that was done needed to be redone and the posts for the crowns built up in order for them to stay on. They expected ME to pay to repair the work they had done poorly. I decided to buy dental glue online and glue them back in myself when they fall out. It has caused me to be fearful when I eat, so I drink protein shakes for two meals a day to keep them from falling out - I’ve lost 96 pounds since this nightmare began and I’m still losing. I went back into their office yesterday to replace a chip/filling that had fallen out the night before. It was a small filling that they had replaced on that tooth 4 years ago because it had yellowed slightly.

I was told yesterday that I would have to have a crown on that tooth. I told him of my past experiences and said I only wanted the little chip/filling replaced again. He refused to treat me unless I agreed to get a crown! NO way! I went to a Dentist down the street in Longwood and he took care of it and it looks perfect... He didn’t even suggest a crown!!! This is My first negative review and I hope to save others from unnecessary “crowns” as l have overheard them being offered to others on my numerous trips to their office. I am furious!

FOLLOW-UP: Spoke to the office manager, Melissa, after she became aware of my negative review. She already knew of the past problems I've had and said she would look into the issue that day with the dentist to see why he refused to treat me, when the other dentist was able to replace the filling without ever suggesting a crown. Did not hear back from her until I received a bill from them for $29.00 for the x-ray they did on the day they REFUSED to treat me!!! I left her a message saying I had not wanted an x-ray done as it was a small chip/filling that fell out of the front tooth and could be easily seen. As I let the office that day I told them I am not paying for the x-ray as I did not get treated. Now I receive the bill. She did NOT resolve the Billing Issue as I requested. Furious doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!

Original review: June 4, 2018

I recently made a dental appointment for my adult son, and was told by two different people, that he would receive x-rays, as well as a cleaning. After his x-rays, he was told he needed a more in-depth cleaning, and since our insurance doesn't carry gingivitis cleaning, did he want to pay an additional $200 plus. They would not even give him a basic cleaning, and told me that "polishing" his teeth would not have done any good. A general cleaning would have removed plaque. They promised something they were unwilling to do, but only at additional patient cost. I spoke with their manager, Danny, regarding this issue, and advised her. She just lost two patients.

Original review: March 10, 2018

From moment walked in receptionist was rude. I was told to arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment which I did then was not taken back until 30 minutes after my appointment time. The X-ray person hurt me. Then the dentist, Dr. **, spent maybe 4-5 minutes maximum telling me I need 2 crowns and when I asked why one of the teeth that didn’t seem to have very much of a chip out of filling couldn’t be repaired with new filling, she said, "We don’t do that, we take filling out and crown only." She got up and walked out and another person came in and proceeded to tell me cost of all dental work and that doctor said I also need “deep cleaning“ which I then said I would just have the regular cleaning that my insurance would cover, I was then told they would do nothing if I refused deep cleaning because that’s the doctor recommendation and I have to do that.

I told her I had the right to just have the regular cleaning that my insurance would cover and she said no they would not do it. The entire staff including the doctor was not only not professional but uncaring, rude and treated me like I was not human. They acted arrogant and haughty. I was appalled at the treatment I received and believe it is possibly illegal to refuse treatment that my insurance says should be done. This organization is just trying to get people to spend money that might not be necessary. They should be investigated. I am contacting my insurance company to relate what happened.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I went there 2 times and both times were horrible. First time they did a very bad service for my daughter who is 12. Did not offer free cleaning. After I requested they did give it but the lady who did the cleaning did it very harshly and did not even didn't even do it properly. I went to the Santa Ana location yesterday and they after waiting for one hour they called me inside and took 100 xrays and the lady digged all my teeth and said that I need deep cleaning and said won't do the free cleaning. Gave me the bill for 8000 dollars. Really? I have been going to dentist and very good dentist for years and never had this before? Why don't you open a business instead to rob people?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

This all started in November 2017. My partial arm broke. It's now January 2018. This ruined my holidays. I will never go back to them again. Unprofessional! I was in the Lorain office for 1 1/2 hr before they said I need to go to the Elyria office. My doctor is working out of that office now. Why did I have to go to the Lorain office to find this out?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I have dental insurance to cover for dental work. I went to the dentist and then had the needed procedure. I paid for the deductible and the office manager stated that they will bill the rest to the insurance. Then a few weeks later they called me that they could not wait for the insurance to pay because it was taking long. So I paid for it out of my own pocket with the understanding that they will refund the money once they receive payment from my insurance. Well, they already received payment over two month ago and I still have received no refund. Ever since I keep calling almost every week and they tell me the same thing that it is in review status. They have been giving me the runaround. Now I am wondering whether I will ever receive the refund. I do not know who else should I contact. I contacted headquarter office and the office where I had the procedure done. I will never go back to this dental organization and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Bright Now Dental is the worst I've ever seen in terms of stealing from patients. They will not provide the complimentary cleaning offered by insurance. They try to force you into periodontal cleanings. I believe it's because they don't make enough money on complimentary cleanings. They also told me I needed a root canal in order to save a tooth ($1200 out of pocket) but a second and third opinion revealed that the tooth was fractured and couldn't be saved. These are just a couple of the many, many issues with this company. Never, ever to go this Dental office if you care about your money or your well-being.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Hello, I am a patient from Bright Now Dental in La Quinta. I would if possible like to remain anonymous. I have had a baffling experience so far with the staff at my dental office. First of all, when I walked in no one acknowledged me as I stood for my first time visit. A woman who I didn’t understand and who could barely speak English finally looked up and told me to sign in. The other heavyset woman never looked up and continued to talk to who looked to be like the manager. An older woman with business attire. While I signed in I overheard the conversation they were publicly having about a male worker, the manager who I later found out was Maggie, was using profanity and badmouthing him. I couldn’t believe that someone in charge of a dental office would talk about her staff in such a demeaning way. I then headed to my seat where I waited over an hour to be seen by a back of the house staff that was clearly not excited to see me.

I continued to hear gossip and people that worked at this office. By the end of my visit I knew something about everyone. Especially from the manager who did nothing helpful but openly talk about her staff. The doctor whose name I don’t remember was uninterested and told me I had very deep pockets and told me I needed a deep cleaning. I don’t know a lot about dental but I do know that #3 pockets aren’t very deep so I wanted a better explanation about why I needed the cleaning. He said the hygienist would explain, but before I got to her the heavyset woman from the front desk came in and told me I had to pay an insane amount of money for a cleaning. This office is a complete disaster. It’s obvious management does not do a good job in keeping a calm and professional workplace setting. I will never be back and I would never recommend this office to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Very bad experience with the actual visit to the Spring Hill FL office and they won’t provide accurate information to talk to their insurance billing department. They transfer you from one person to another and all refuse to answer or listen to my questions. Their insurance billing people don’t even know what an EOB (explanation of benefits) letter is. They charged me for a visit my insurance pays for and won’t reimburse me the money they owe me. Run like hell from this place.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My appointment never was on time, I have to wait an hour or so, very noisy place like on market, no privacy. Dr. never read my info in my file... That I am pregnant...They did not ask about my problem, just want to make an X Ray(???) so they can charge me, do I need or not that x ray, nobody cares... I found this service very unprofessional, I think they need to be trained by professionals, so the job can be done more efficiently. It is really sad. I saw there is a lot of people writing pretty same complaints. I think the company should take seriously all this complaints and unsatisfactions.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Came in for a cleaning - said didn't take my insurance but they sell their own and covers the xrays and exam. I told them I just wanted a cleaning - not possible without buying the additional insurance so ok whatever. After xrays and exam they said the insurance doesn't cover the cleaning and to fix a broken filling would be another 300 on top. Said it was only 200 last time so they looked it up and it was 200 and they "Bright Now" did the filling that broke so I said "shouldn't you fix it for free?" Since it was not at that location they would not but if I went back to the one that did they would.

So after two hours of not getting a cleaning I was off to the other location. After squeezing me in they said they would not fix it and that it now needed a cap for 1350 but they do accept my insurance. Why was the last place willing to fix it and why did I have to buy additional insurance at the last place? What kind of scam is this... Still didn't even get the cleaning I can in for so after the 4th hour I left. Insane!!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

This is a **--- Do Not Use if you know what is good for you!!! This place should be closed down for fraud and incompetence... I am contacting State's authorities and will pursue this Dump of a place legally!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I went to this place because it is close to where I live and my insurance is taken there. The first time they check my teeth they told me I need a deep clean so I said go ahead. So six months pass by I went for my free preventive cleaning they won't do it because their Doctor said I need a different cleaning. They refused to do any preventive cleaning because they say what the Doctor recommend. I said just want my free cleaning and they refused because they charge extra for the other kind of cleaning.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I had an appointment with my daughter. For some reason the receptionist didn't give my daughter file to the doctor and we end up waiting for an hour with 20 minutes and I have to reschedule the appointment again. What a waste of time.

Original review: July 20, 2017

My family has been going to Bright Now Dental in Fort Collins CO for several years due to they were the only one around in the area that took both of our dental insurance. I have had several run ins with the billing department who have no idea what they are doing. Every time we had any work done we would pay our portion of the bill at time of service. We would then get phone calls because they were unable to figure out which insurance was billed first. We always told them when we went in. Then it would be a year later and we would get a bill from them stating that we owed additional. They would not bill the insurance correctly or submit the requested information that was needed to the insurance to pay.

I know that we for a fact have over paid them due to them not having billed our insurance correctly. The most recent occurrence with their billing department was this week. My daughter had a bridge placed last August which they had gotten prior authorized through our Humana and Aetna insurance. We have to pay 2900 up front at time of service which we did. We get a call this week that we owe another 4000 as the insurance has not paid. We have NEVER received a bill from the for this date of service. I asked them which insurance wasn't paying. They stated that neither was paying. So I spend a hour on the phone between our Humana and Aetna insurances. I was not happy when I called back Bright Now dental.

My Humana which is primary was unable to pay due to they had requested my daughter's chart notes 7 months ago and they still had not received them from Bright Now. Aetna stated that they had never received a claim from them for this date of service. Anthony at the corporate office never returned my call so I call the office in Fort Collins.

The lady there kept trying to make me make a payment. I explained that I would not make a payment as they have not billed the insurance correctly and had not submitted the records that the insurance was needing. She tried to tell me that they didn't have these records on file. I explained that the services were done in their office in Fort Collins and in the Longmont office. She tried to tell me that I didn't know how the billing process worked. She really got rude with me when I explained that I do know how insurance billing works as I work for a medical practice and have dealt with insurance companies for 19 years. She again demanded payment which I explained that I would not pay until I had received EOB's from both of my insurance companies.

I also explained that I had paid the agreed amount at time of service that they stated was due and that the remaining was due from the insurance and I would not make a payment as they had not billed the insurance correctly like they were suppose to. I would not use these people as they have staff in the front/billing department that do not know what they are doing and will cost you more out of pocket than the agreed amount due to they don't know what they are doing.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I had gum surgery last July. I paid my portion of the bill and was told what the insurance would pick up. I started receiving harassing calls about paying the insurance portion. I advise that it was taken care of and they stated that the insurance did not pay. Finally after several dunning calls I spoke to a supervisor who stated that they should have paid and she would resubmit the information. In the meantime I was to pay and then they would credit it back. The insurance sent them a check and to date I have not been credited the amount back to my card. They will not call back. At this point I fear that this could be fraud in the fact that they have gotten paid twice for the same work.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Run. Don't go there. I went there for a broken front tooth. Had x-rays done. Was very happy and then I was told I could get finance to help pay and it would come out each month so I said ok. It started out bad. I would have a appointment. They would say I didn't. I missed my granddaughter party at school because I had appointment they said I didn't. I was supposed to get my top teeth done before the end of 2016 but they never finish the work on my other teeth so how can they fix one without doing the other one first. The new manager said "I will find out what happen then I will call you." Never got a call. Had to go over there then she tells me that I still owed them some money. How can they keep on taking our money when work hard for and they are getting away with it.

Original review: July 2, 2017

Bright Now's negligence is costing me! Last year the Elyria office took full mouth x-rays then proceeded to ignore them. For starters, they made me a partial, it cost me $1,200.00. The partial is made of Valplast and cannot be added onto or changed. They made it to wrap around a crown that had a root canal years before. I thought I was ok! I told them I wanted some cosmetic work done since I had broken a couple front teeth. They made up a plan that I believe was around $13,000.00 dollars (after they encouraged more work). When I asked questions, the dentist got angry and said "Well, make up your mind! Do you want the work or not"? I was blown away! I asked her assistant why she was so rude. She said, "Because you come in here and don't have anything done." I couldn't believe my ears! I had NEVER ever done any such thing. I was DONE with Bright Now!

I went to two dentists in the area and gave them the x-rays. Both told me the same thing. The partial should never been made to wrap around that eyetooth, because decay had gotten under that crown and the tooth needed to be pulled! They also said that I had decay under a crown that was so bad that it would need either a root canal or need to be pulled. I had been going to Bright Now for many years. I'm out $1,200.00 for the useless partial, and I will either lose a tooth or have to pay for a root canal and crown because of shoddy dentistry, not to mention extremely rude treatment. The dentist that did the partial left. I can't even confront her. The fact that their dentists can leave when they want makes things all the worse! I'm sorry I ever went there and give them a 0 rating!!

Original review: June 3, 2017

I went to Bright Now Dental in Lakewood as a new Medicare patient. I needed a root canal in a front tooth, which I had done there last November. I began experiencing pain in the root canal almost immediately. A few weeks later I went back to have the tooth checked out, and even with another set of x-rays, the dentist was unable to find a problem. He referred me to an endodontist that no longer took Medicare patients. I called Bright Now to see if they had any other possible referrals, but they said they didn't know any and I would need to find one myself. After a number of phone calls to United Healthcare through AARP, I finally tracked down an endodontist that was taking new Medicare patients.

At the new office, I was told that I would have to see the regular dentist first, and then he would determine if and why I would need to see the endodontist. Fortunately, this new dental office had a complete office, with a dentist, endodontist, and periodontist. After my first visit to the dentist, it was determined that I had a cavity in my other front tooth, which had a root canal performed over 30 years ago. The dentist was able to determine this with sophisticated x-ray equipment, without any real problems beyond that. But, the root canal in the other front tooth that was done at Bright Now also had to be replaced because the root canal was not completed as high up the required in the nerve root. The dentist had to remove both the old and new front teeth caps, then I was sent to the endodontist who had to remove the old and new root canals and perform new ones on both.

Then I had to go back to the dentist to have the work necessary to put in temporary caps. I paid $900.00 to Bright Now Dental for a root canal that had to replaced in less than three months, then an additional $3400 to have new root canals on both front teeth. I attempted to renegotiate with Bright Now Dental to reduce the amount I still owed them for the original new root canal, being willing to only ask for the remaining amount not to be required. I never even heard back from them, even though I sent a very detailed letter explaining why I felt I should not owe them any more than I had already paid. It still upsets me that I paid for a root canal that was completed inadequately, and that the dentist would not even acknowledge this. I would never refer anyone to this company for any reason. The dentist and staff were friendly, that was not the problems. But friendliness does not compensate for inadequate work.

Original review: May 27, 2017

In addition to the service, they send us invoices to pay couple weeks after the visit. They claim it's because they didn't correctly compute the actual amount on the day of the service. Ranges from $10 to $100. Now getting mail notices that our insurance declined the last claim. The last visit was $110 for a cleaning only... no extras were added. Also every time I go there the entire staff has changed, front desk, dentist and hygienists. There was a time we were getting invoices in the mail that had a $0 amt due. I asked, they quickly indicated that I need to contact corporate accounting. They were unable to give me that contact information. Never contacted them and We stopped receiving them after that. I think an attorney (and patients) could make a pile of $ in a class action suit if this was pursued.

Original review: May 24, 2017

My dental insurance changed, so I had to find a new dental office that was in my network, Bright Now! was one of them which is close by. My first visit was for general check up and schedule cleaning which was not a good experience. First they had me under the wrong last name, did not even apologize. When I told them it was incorrect the girl just give me this attitude, they are unprofessional. I had to go back for the cleaning which was my second visit, which was not so bad, I had silver filling which was fine. Had no problems, the doctor ask if I wanted to replace them with white ones which she said was covered by my insurance, I agreed.

I went back to get the filling. Of course I had to pay about 300.00 dollars out of pocket, the next few weeks I was in so much pain I could not eat. Every time I called the office, they say it's normal it will go away, I could not take the pain anymore, I went back to see the dentist. Whatever she did make it worse, and she recommend I do a root canal.

The pain got worse. I started to get a fever, so I went back and see another doctor in the office which was a bit more sympathetic and told me it is infected and my filling was uneven, she file it down so my bite could be even, and give me prescription for antibiotics and painkillers. I took it for two weeks and it still hurts and give me a fever. I ended up doing the root canal where they charged me additional 217.00 dollars plus they wanted 1200.00 dollars to put a crown over the took with the root canal at another time. I would not go there or recommend anyone to go there. Those people is all about keep taking your money and don't know what they are doing. Went back on the second visit for the cleaning.

Bright Now! Dental Company Information