Find a Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions partner

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Bright Now! Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2022

Have used them for dental work from about 3 years at Tacoma WA location. Their dental work is fine but their staff is careless. They have been doing unnecessary repeated X-rays which most dental insurance plan covers one time per year and try to claim it from insurance, which insurance will deny. Then at end of year they will send you a bill as insurance didn’t paid. It have happen twice to me. I have been there for just normal dental cleaning and they will repeat Xray even when they already have it from last visit and is good for 1 year. I have other family member using Puyallup location, they never had this issue with them. I even called them and trying to find why they are sending me bill when it’s their fault, they will just say sorry. It’s just $40- $50 dollars but if they have been doing this to large number of customer it could be in thousands of dollars. I will avoid them in future for any dental work.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I would never recommend this office to anyone. I spent over an hour getting fitted for a partial, was told it would be ready in two weeks. A day before I was suppose to pick up the partial they called to say, they need to take another sample and wait another two weeks. I cancelled the whole thing, went to another dentist the same day and had a partial 4 days later. When I called to ask about the refund, I was told it could take up to 4 months, it’s been almost two months and still no refund. Besides horrible service, they don’t seem too concerned refunding your money. I wouldn’t recommend this office to anyone.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

The dentist has done some fillings that had overhang and left a gap at the gum line causing bacteria to reach the root of the tooth. This is one of my front teeth so emotional distress and my appearance and self-esteem. I have had 4 ear infections due to the night guard I purchased for full price. After visiting the dentist about the overhang she decided to not see me anymore after reassuring me the overhang was fine. I paid for dental work ahead of time and cannot get a hold of them to get that refunded. Terrible dentist she is and just sad.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Last month I went to Bright Now! Dental in Silverdale, WA to have two teeth pulled and one prepped for an implant. I chose to be sedated during the process. Upon waking I was helped into a wheelchair and taken out to my friend's car. Before we pulled out of the parking lot I looked into the visor mirror to find that I had blood caked all over my mouth and also my tongue... No gauze placed in either place where a tooth was pulled. I had to rinse my mouth several times in the car to get rid of the blood and also had to prep gauze pieces to be put in the places where the teeth were pulled.

The following morning my jaw on the left side was very swollen and very bruised. My past experience with oral surgery was a dentist who called me the night after surgery to make sure I was ok and no swelling or bruising. I left Bright Now Dental feeling like my well being really didn't matter that much to them. I will have to go back to get the implant finished since I paid for it but won't return after that. I was not only disappointed with this office and the care they gave me but also with the dentist I dealt with in the Gig Harbor office.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I am writing today as I was as I was taken advantage of, because of my age by Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, CA. I had dental work done last year that was completed in Sep 2020. Before anything was done, I gave Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore all my Insurance Information so they could check out what was covered and all the terms necessary to complete any work needed. They called me back about 1 week later advising me what could be performed during that calendar year 2020. It was decided to do 2 deep cleanings, 1 crown and extract 1 tooth. All the planned work was completed and I paid my portion bringing the total I owed to zero.

Now all of sudden, over 6 months later I am receiving a bill for $ 161.00. They tell me it is because I did not wait 7 days between cleanings and my insurance is not covering that. I totally disagree with the additional monies owed because Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, who is supposed to be the expert in these matters did not follow the guidelines and rushed to complete the cleanings in 2 days instead of spreading them out. They are trying to take advantage of me because of my age by bullying me and when I said I would complain, they said that is my right. I had other work planned for this year and so did my wife and other family members but now with this incident, we can not trust them anymore and will go to another dentist who does not take advantage of their customers. They made the mistake and will not own up to it.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Bright Now Dental at 9230 W Northern Ave #106, Glendale, AZ 85305. Please, please, PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE!!! I started going there in 2017 and had a bad feeling about their services. I give them a chance and everything was good until today. I had an emergency appointment due to the crown being fallen off, again and was in the shock of my life. I'm hard of hearing individual and couldn't hear well. I was informed that I had a debt of nearly, 800 dollars, placed on the collection, and denied service.

Supposedly, this debt was my primary and secondary insurance that didn't pay. The date of service (DOS) of the debt was from September-October 2017! They claim that they had contacted me via phone call and letters. I've never received any call(s), message(s) and or letter(s). They even have the wrong address on their system and claim it is my fault that I'd give them the address. Also, I had an incident back in July 2019, when my crown is broken off and they didn't even tell me that I had debts then. Just wished they communicate with me within a reasonable time frame, if I have a bill and NOT years later! This place is very unprofessional and should have addressed this situation away from the lobby of other clients. I was embarrassed that others heard of my situation and will never go back. They will lie and rob you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

When I retired, I decided to use some of my hard earned savings to take care of my teeth. I chose Bright Now Dental! because it was conveniently located. The dentist was most unwelcoming, and I couldn't believe the shoddy workmanship of this man! The temporary crowns were of poor material; kept breaking and coming off, even though I was gentle while awaiting the permanent crowns. The lab sent the incorrectly sized crown twice. I could go on... Suffice it to say that, I did not get my money's worth, and I'll NEVER go there again.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

If you are looking for a reputable company, do not go here!! They are not known for their excellent service in the dental field! They are very defensive and do not care about the customer! After waiting 3 hours, they never apologized and were very nasty to me and to other customers!!! I was going to be late for a very important appointment for my 94 year old dad and I had to drive 2 hours to get him there! There was no remorse on their part and their bedside manner stinks!!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

Everyone there is so Professional and easy to Communicate with. It was my first office visit and I was so impressed. The Xray Tech, Hygienist, and the Doctor were all great. I can't wait till my next appointment. Highly Recommended.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Had 2 visits to this practice. The doctor was competent but the man agent was rude and after verifying my insurance said I was not covered and demanded payment in full at each visit. They filed claims to my insurance company, got paid and kept my money as well. After talking with them for several months, I still have not been refunded. Their main c/S said they would follow up but did nothing. My insurance company tried talking with them and was told it was resolved or not is being reviewed and/or audited and would be 2 weeks. They still haven't refunded my money after 4 months. This is fraud and would recommend avoiding this company to everyone.

Bright Now! Dental Company Information