Denver, CO

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.12/5

Bright Now! Dental Reviews

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Told to come early. We arrived early. Sat here for an hour after original appointment time. Asked window how much longer. They told me 15mins. We were here for 1 1/2 hrs before being seen. My daughter was supposed to be seen right after my son. Cancelled her appointment and mine that was supposed to be in two days. Horrible!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I had implants done. They keep my appointment when extracting teeth and surgical implants. After healing 4 months from surgery, it turned into a total nightmare. My first appointment after recouping from surgery was scheduled 2 weeks away. The DAY OF my appointment they called and said they had to cancel and then rescheduled me another 2 weeks later. I went in to get the go ahead because all looked well. Had to make another appointment to measure caps.

Dr. ** of the Silverdale, Wa. Office is the most AWFUL Dentist I have ever encountered. He took the implants out, measured, put them back in and I left. It was a Friday. That evening, the top of the implant came off (not the post). Called. NO ANSWER. Closed on weekends with no answering machine. NOTHING! Come Monday called, couldn't get in 'til Wednesday. 5 days without cap on. First thing Dr. ** said is, "What did you do to cause this." I told him, "Nothing, it fell off the day you took it off and put it on after measuring." He was mad saying he made sure he did it right.

Long story short,with cancelled appointments constantly, caps not there after 2 months. Really! I was so frustrated that I didn't want to hear the constant excuses. I walked out. Come to find out that Dr. ** wouldn't even keep my husband's appointment stating he no longer felt comfortable. What does that even really mean. Means he got the 21,000. out of pocket from us and as much if not more from our insurance company. No caps. Tells us to find another dentist to do it if we want them. His WHOLE staff passes the buck. NO ONE seems to know what the others are doing or not doing. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!! In fact RUN from that office.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Horrible experience. Been there with all the family members, for 2 years. They screw up with the insurance, and after 10 months, asked me for money. They make you sign a document where it states that you are personally liable, if the insurance doesn't pay, so legally my hands were tied. The insurance refused payment because they said the procedure wasn't needed. BrightNowDental, didn't appeal, and charged me instead. I paid the bill, but they lost all of my family members as customers, and I will tell the story in every public place possible. STAY AWAY from this place.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

This dental operation is a joke, totally unprofessional. Routinely make patients wait for more than 2 hours for a yearly exam and will not allow a cleaning appointment without an exam first. Wasn't just my experience, four other people waiting in the waiting area for 2 plus hours each for the same issue; several left, as did I, and will schedule with a dentist elsewhere. Save your time and money (as it will surely be wasted) and go somewhere else.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I have been a client of Bright Now Dental for a number of years. They have completed adequate routine cleanings. Recently They recommended 2 crowns to cracked molars. The 1st temporary Crown was completed on 10/29/19 and cracked 1 day later. I returned to Bright Now on 11/1/19 to have a 2nd Temp. Crown completed. This Crown cracked as well shortly after leaving the office. I called Bright Now on 11/2/19 and left work early to have the Temp. Crown replaced for a 3rd time.

When I walked into the office it just felt hostile. I was walked back and a different Dental Tech stated that she would be replacing the Temp Crown. She then stated very loudly "This is going to be real easy" several times. She then looked directly at me and stated "Mr. ** you should be very happy that we like you". This was stated in a very hostile manner. She then proceeded to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible by spraying cold water and air repeatedly onto the exposed nerve of the tooth. She could obviously see that I was in pain and offered no remedy.

I was in severe pain when I left the office and she did offer a prescription for the pain at this point. This 3rd Temp Crown cracked about 6 hours after I left. I have never experienced anything like this before. I just feel that I was literally abused physically and emotionally. I have discussed the issues with my Insurance Co. and have contacted Gryphon Investors who own Bright Now Dental to discuss my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Being new to the area, I went to Bright Now Dental in Crystal River, FL. I didn't have any issues, I just needed to get a cleaning. They advised me that I needed a "deep cleaning" (whatever that means). I was charged close to $600, which was the price using their dental discount plan which cost $79. I don't know what they deep cleaned, as I had at least 2 teeth that I could see still had tarter on them. I will never go to another dental chain again. Way too expensive for what you receive.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I was at the Huber Heights office located in the Dayton, OH area. I went in after waiting about 8 weeks for a following up appt. for a procedure needed to be done prior before my root canal because of the space for the teeth needed to be widen. After a canceled appt. on their behalf they made a Sunday appt. I agree after waiting a while. I was told all I need to pay was my co-pay which was paid prior on another service. I have two insurance coverage which help with the expensive of paying hundreds of dollars for dentist work. Well for one the Dentist stuck me with a needle without numbing me with the gumming numbing solutions that is usually pink stuff place on your gums.

That made me mad so bad vibes came after that uncaring move right there, I had to tell him a thing or two and then here comes the assistance about a charge of 486.00 dollars for today service. I told her, "Oooh no. Not today!!! I don't owe you nothing else. I paid my co-pay and that was the only amount I was aware of and never was told about a 486.00 charge. I wouldn't be here right now!!!" I tore that bib off and told them that they wasn't going to over charge me. I'm not the stupid patient and I know when I'm being ripped off that I never had to pay for any services after my co-pay is paid after having double covered and if it was a charge usually was never past a hundred dollars.

I ask for my X-rays and keep it pushing. I will never go back and I should had known better working on a Sunday they only was out for the money. I will call my insurance companies just confirm this issues in hand. I'm so upset because now I have a temp teeth in prior before this root canal this procedure was needed to finish it out. So I'm one mad lady. So please read and don't go to Bright Now! They are not worth the pain.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I took my son to the Bright Now dental clinic on North Dale Mabry for his 6-month cleaning and dental check-up. He had not been there in 14 months. When we got there we were told the dentist did not come into work but that he can still get his cleaning. After waiting an hour he came out, told me his gums hurt. Harry when I asked why the office manager said that they had to do a scaling of the gums. She asked him if they numbed it and he said no. I asked why he did not have the cleaning that he was there for and she said that's he needed the scan Lee done first. I was in shock they did something without asking my permission. Perry she took a payment of $55 and I left. When I talk to my son that night he said they gave him the authorization to treat form to sign. He's only 15 years old.

I went by the next business day and ask them if it's their practice to have a minor child sign an authorization form for a procedure when the child's mother is sitting in the lobby waiting and she said no that it was a mistake and that she took care of it by talking to the person involved. I don't believe it's taken care of. No telling how many children they do this to. Do not take your children here. You never know what they're doing to them behind closed doors.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

My daughter was getting a braces done at Bright Now! Dental in Beaverton Oregon office and the cost upfront without insurance was $2,910 which I paid in full. She was schedule to have the braces off in 13 months and Dr. Matthew ** screw up overtiting with the rubber bands and her tooth was shifting left. He apologies and offers to correct it but my daughter need to continue to wearing it for the next 6 months. Finally, she has it off and wasn't happy with it because of the front teeth gaps which he try to correct multiple times and fails. My daughter finally gave up on it. His office then sending me a statement of $500 but not sure what's for when I called the billing office. I then called and ask to speak with him but he decline. I then looked up under charge and claims with my healthcare insurance and saw that they have been billing Aetna since days one for unknown services... Stay away from this scams artist!

Original review: July 18, 2019

If you need any type of bonding re-done...DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THE BRIGHT NOW OFFICES. I was made to go to 3 different locations just to find a Dentist that would re-do my bonding which take maybe 20 minutes to do. NONE of these Dentist would do it. I have it done every 10 years or so. All they said was that they would do crowns or veneers. $600.00 a tooth up to $1200.00 for veneers. Just for 4 front teeth???? RUDE and money hungry, is what these dentist are. So unless you have $1000.00's of dollars you cannot get a simple procedure like re-doing BONDING by any of these dentist.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Bright Now! Dental Company Information