1.13/5

Denver, CO

212 Bright Now! Dental Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 26, 2019

Unsatisfactory Bridge Work. I have dealing with the Satellite Beach office for 2 years now trying to get a bridge completed that actually fits. I have learned now that my mouth was not adequate for a Bridge, but was advised and completed by a dentist no longer there. Now, I am being told by the office manager that the notes say that I agreed to do this treatment. I would have NEVER spent $6000 of my money for such a device that would not work. I am now being told to "make this right", I need to pay additional expenses out of my pocket. Wondering how GEHA who paid so much towards this would handle the situation.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I called Bright Now dental April 4 and made an appointment for 12 PM on April 26th at the Denver Colorado downtown office at 1955 Arapahoe St. I even got a text yesterday confirming the appointment. Today I called the office to find out how to access free parking. To my surprise when I called I was told I do not have an appointment today. When I told them the above information; I was told they don't know really what happened. Had you trust a company that can't even make an appointment with a dental operation? This is horrible customer service.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Terrible, terrible service!!! My daughter had appointment for a cleaning, that was made 6 months in advance. We received 3 notifications to confirm her appointment at the time it was suppose to be. We arrived at the office on time. The office wasn’t even opened. Unbelievable! Really? Sometime in the last 6 months the office hours changed. So why no phone call? Why no notice at all?

Even with the automated service? No brainer to let patients know of this ahead of time. I’m pretty positive my daughter was not the only one this happened to. I will no longer bringing my business with my family to Bright Now! Dental Let’s not forget all the other times. Always an issue for an appointment. BTW, called the district manager. She was unaware of this problem and the automated service! Yeah right. But she was able to tell me the location that my family goes to. The office hours did change a couple months ago. Lots of cleaning appointments made in advance! Duh! So no phone call, no letter in the mail, no email to notify patients of office hours changing?

Original review: April 19, 2019

They put an intradental camera wand in my mouth that was laid on the counter behind the keyboard in a dust pile and only wiped it with dry gauze in April 2019. They delivered a crown and filed it down to the metal and want another try to get it right instead of a refund. Pulled an infected tooth that should have been done by a surgeon, took over an hour, felt it all then had additional surgery somewhere else to get root tips that were left in 2017.

I've had girls put their hands in their pocket to text and then put them back into my mouth. One girl tried to give me three panaram x-rays in a row because she couldn't get it right. I stopped her after two. A hygenist bumped the Dr while he was filing in my mouth and cut me. Back in 2017. The office manager tried to get a picture of my tooth that I wanted a refund on because it was ruined and the girl she passed me off to tried to take an x-ray (seriously) incompetence.

The bathroom has dried cement all over the sink and urine smells. Everybody I know that goes there gets a scaling cleaning. It hurts! But they get paid better for it than a normal cleaning. I hear the front staff badmouthing the backstaff and other offices,complaining about patients. Employers should stop buying their contracts. I'd rather let a student practice on me at a dental school than go here. Beware. Satellite Beach, Florida.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I didn’t get any call as I was promised, our experience with Bright Now Dental was not as we had since we move there, her doctor for the braces left and we never been told he is not there anymore! My daughter had a New Doctor for few times and he suddenly decided to remove her braces saying she didn’t brush her teeth!! BRACES WAS PAID WITH THE CREDIT, after dispute the credit (was paid for service didn’t get rendered and completed!!) this affected my credit and my daughter braces was left and didn’t get removed because manager insist to pay more??? Then it can be removed.

Money was paid in Full, then again braces was not removed during the appointments as doctor gave me a form to sign that I requested to remove the braces, not him who decided to remove it, this is a Fraud! We left because no one accepted to remove the braces. I called many times since the day we found out that her doctor left and asked for different orthodontist but no one referred us as all what you wanted to KEEP THE PATIENT AND GET THE MONEY AND NEVER TREATED THE PATIENT WITH RESPECT AND EMPATHY. My daughter teeth got destroyed because of the delay in her care and forcing us to stay with a physician that we never choose.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: April 5, 2019

I have been going to this office for 8 years. Have spent thousands of dollars at this office located at 27066 Us 19 Clearwater FL. I never had a problem until April 3/2019. I made an appt. to have my bridge temporarily re-glued (they put this bridge in less than 3 years ago cost over $3000.00), was told to come in at 8:00 A.M. and it would only take a few minutes. I showed up. Was taken about 30 minutes later. The person who was doing this did not have a clue what I was there for. She wanted to take X-rays and when I tried to tell her, some other nasty lady yells from the next cubicle. She is new, were teaching her and when I tried to tell her she bit my head off.

The dentist who I have never seen before was nice and instructed her what to do. She was trying to clean my bridge with a brush that the dentist said not use. It will damage them. I was supposed to get just get temporary glue due to the fact I had another appt. for April 22/19 for a new bridge but she used the permanent glue and I heard the dentist tell her to use it, so I guess he did know what I was there for considering they would have to pull them out in 20 days. After they put them in she was trying to clean the excess glue off and was digging into my gums with a sharp pick. When I told her she was hurting me SHE SAID, "I AM NOT HURTING YOU."

I ask her to leave and they sent another nasty lady to finish cleaning. The new person was not nice either and flicked some glue into my eye. (Do not know if was intentional). We had to stop and clean out my eye. She then gave me some protective glasses - A LITTLE TOO LATE!!! My eye has be inflamed since and if it does not clear up soon will have to go the eye doctor. If my eye is damaged I will be going to see a lawyer next. This is all true so stay away, please feel free to contact me at **. This is all true.

Original review: March 28, 2019

This office engages in unfair billing practices. They do work not covered by insurance companies without getting approval from the patient and then bills you for those services. I have refused to pay for those charges and now it has gone to a collection agency. I have provided correspondence twice with no response. I am now submitting complaint with Department of Consumer Affairs.

Original review: March 21, 2019

For 6+ months now I was told by the staff at Bright Now that they would take care of everything for my 17-year-old daughter who needs her wisdom teeth extracted. I called and called and Heather kept saying, "We're working on it." It is now 8 months and nothing, nada. I even called the district manager who was away on vacation over Christmas and he never returned my call. This place is nonsense, stay away!

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have been receiving orthodontic treatment for the last couple months. One of my brackets broke. I waited two weeks to have it fixed. I have my appointment day. I waited 2 1/2 hours for my turn. I usually have an assistant working on my mouth. I’ve had the same assistant three times and it’s very painful. Yesterday she said her patients are crybabies when I said I was in pain. I asked her, "Don’t you understand you’re pulling on the tissue and poking at the nerves in my mouth." That I simply asked her If she had ever had braces in her mouth and she said no. I don’t understand why some people work in the medical or dental industry. They have no compassion on the patients they work on. I don’t need to toughen up. People are vulnerable in a dentist chair. They are also paying a lot of money to receive quality care. It was a very painful experience.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I make an appointment for molar pain on Saturday and get it for Tuesday, after the x rays I got an estimated for $ 9,907. They never asked me about the reason I was there and the molar who are bother me. It wasn't in the estimate plus I was told to make another appointment to a different clinic for the extraction, so I was wrong when I was thinking that my pain will disappear that day. I paid for service that I wasn't looking for I wonder if is that legal?

Original review: March 12, 2019

I was disappointed with the crowns I had. The fit wasn't perfect and there was some discomfort when biting down. This was in June 2016. Later in 2017, I received an invoice because my insurance wouldn't pay the bill. My insurance had Bright Now as a preferred provider... The insurance was stating that the procedure was unnecessary. After going back and forth with corporate and the insurance company, it turned out that the dentist didn't provide a medical reason for the procedure. So, I had to coordinate communication between Bright Now and my insurance company to get the dentist to do his job.

So now, flash forward one more year to Dec 2018. I get a letter from Bright Now's corporate office saying I still owe $84 and if I call before Dec 15th they would reduce my bill to $64. So, I call. I mention the challenges I've had previously over this issue. The woman at corporate I'm speaking with asks to put me on hold. I agree. I hear a click but I'm not on hold. What I hear next is her telling a colleague "...$84 and I have to put up with all this **." I'm shocked, but surprisingly not too shocked. So, I hang in there... Quietly. When she had finished her rant, I asked, "Are you done?"

Silence. Nothing from the other end of the phone. It was maybe 10 seconds before I heard a click and then the call was lost. About 10 minutes later, she called back. Her tone was quite different. She asked if I could hold for a moment and when she got back on the line, she said her manager told her that they would zero out my balance. I asked if I owed the $64 she said, “No, you owe nothing Mr **, your balance is zero.” Now today on March 5th I receive a “Final Right to Cure Notice” from the corporate office. Other than the hygienist, this place is a train wreck.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!!! To start off on a positive note - Dr. ** is very friendly & knows what he is doing, outside of that, there is ZERO upside to this company. I originally started Invisalign in February 2016. I had great dental insurance that would pay up to half of my Invisalign to a total amount of $2500. I was supposed to be done with Invisalign in February of 2018 but ended up having to do a couple of extra rounds (which was fine). My total bill was supposed to be paid in full December of 2017.

Fastforward to November 2018 when I moved out of state and no longer had the same insurance company but I had to transfer my Invisalign to a new company due to the move. This was a major pain because getting their new office manager (Danielle) to answer the phone and call me back was a struggle in itself. During this time I found out that I still had a balance of $405 that was not paid by my insurance company in December 2017 because the billing office decided to not send the final bill into my insurance. They only told me of this outstanding balance 11 months later when I no longer had the same insurance.

Now, I not only have to pay this insurance portion of the bill (that should have been covered but was not due to a billing mistake) but I now have to pay to switch my Invisalign to a different company, and pay for the retainer from the new company (which was supposed to be covered under the Bright Now! Dental price). AND Bright Now! is refusing to give me any refund for not finishing up my Invisalign because "my teeth required more Invisalign trays than originally expected." Unbelievable. If you want to spend unnecessary money, never have your calls returned, or a longer than usual time in orthodontics then that is the only way I would recommend this joke of a company.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

My husband and I have been patients of Bright Now for approx 20 years. I honestly wish I never went there. I think I'd still have my teeth. I had very sensitive teeth and it hurt so badly to have them cleaned and this office was the only one that wouldn't use the new cold water ultrasonic faster way. They did it old school and would numb up really bad areas. I have great insurance so it pays for most basic things 100%. My dentist wanted all the silver fillings out of my mouth. There was no pain in those teeth. To remove those fillings it meant root canals. 14 in all. I didn't hesitate. He told me they were toxic and needed to be removed. I had to get financing.

My insurance only covered half and there's the yearly maximum benefit allowance as well. I was $10,000 in debt. Most of the teeth had to be done more than once to get the residual root that was left and by doing this it set off a world of hurt for me. I developed Trigeminal Neuralgia which is known as the suicide disease and I developed Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy after an accident on my foot. I had no idea that it could spread if trauma or injury to another body part should occur. So, I developed that as well.

My teeth were more painful after the root canals even before those other issues happened. Each crown had a rotted tooth within 6 months. You could see black at the gum line. My other teeth were starting to disintegrate. I had a couple pulled by my dentist and we discussed just having his partner oral surgeon put me in twilight and pull all of them and just put dentures in. Being in twilight was so important because I wouldn't feel as much pain therefore not triggering TN or RSD. Well I went in for 2 teeth and they got me ok for all. I had to only pay for sedation. My insurance covered everything else 100%.

I paid for sedation up front (or they wouldn't do it). I wasn't in twilight at all. He treated me like a drug addict because I'm seeing Pain Management for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and Trigeminal Neuralgia. I specifically told him beforehand not to write RX for pain because if I need it I would call my PM doctor to make adjustments. How is that an addict? Well I wasn't put in twilight. He butchered me. I've had huge bone splinters come out. I had to go to my dentist 2 days afterwards to get those out and he was a bit upset. Small pieces are very normal and can last for 4-6 weeks.

The thing that has me on here is on Christmas Eve I got a phone call from the debt collection Dept of Bright Now. It was only 3 weeks since they were pulled and I paid for what I was supposed to pay. Because they tend to overcharge us and make up "deductibles" that we don't have, I don't pay more than what I sign for in the office until my explanation of benefits come. And Collections!!!! After the thousands of dollars I've paid them and no unpaid bills ever!!!! Collections!!!! I'm blown away. They are hassling me daily. Every time the amount gets bigger. All I can say is buyer beware. They are about the almighty dollar.

Even before getting my teeth pulled my dentist kept trying to get me to pull just a couple more and get a bridge. You cannot use rotted teeth to hold the bridge on. All I know is I will not get my dentures there and I will try to pull these bone fragments out myself. If you have the ability to go elsewhere please do. I don't know any doctor or dentist that won't help you unless you pay them first. Now the root canal and sedation I get. But if your crown falls off and you don't have the money at that moment to glue it back on, they should do it and bill you. But no. All expenses have to be signed for and paid for before they will do anything. Ugh.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I had a bridge service with Bright dental Sand lake in Orlando FL. Bridge broke and they want to charge me again. No quality or warranty for any service they do. Service is terrible, low quality and they not willing to help. Please don’t use their services. It’s a waste of money and you will have to pay again because is not gonna last long.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Needed dental surgery and Bright Now! Dental in Lake Stevens Washington, had the only surgeon that would accept my insurance. Office is ran like a fast food joint. They said they pre-authorized treatment through my insurance. I had to pay over $300 up and beyond what my insurance would pay, so that's what I paid.

3 months after surgery I get another bill for over $300. They said insurance didn't pay as much as they thought. I set up a payment plan with the office and have been paying monthly on time. Today I get a letter from a collection office, for the remaining balance!!! They sent me to collection over a $112 remaining balance! Even though arrangements had been made, and I've been paying on time.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We liked the fact that we did not have to pay for the initial X-rays and there is an inexpensive service you can sign up for that helps you save 20-40 percent. Well all went well until they checked my gums and then some of my numbers were not good. I asked how could I develop gum disease with what they now said was bone loss so quickly...as my exams were always good. No explanation. No education at all... Just a proposed treatment plan with a HUGE BILL put in front of me. The same for my husband... And then the dentist that I had seen in private practice years earlier for an extended period of time asked me if I ever considered having my teeth straightened. Funny thing is he had never said that in the 10 or so years I had gone to him. RED FLAG!!

So we did a little research... And spoke to my step-daughter who is a dental hygienist. She stated she had worked for a similar company. But left as she found the demand for sales unethical. SO...the marketing tool is to bring you into the office under the premise of inexpensive services and that you are getting a good deal. Free X-rays. But then they WAM you with what they want to do. And just the approach with NO EDUCATION. Made me realize the DAMN BUCK is the bottom line. SO we left and never came back. Dodged a bullet. As a retired RN CASE MANAGER in my opinion you need to trust your dental care professionals... And I did not.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

After getting my teeth cleaned they pushed an expensive aftermarket service that they said "wow you got great insurance" and instead of paying $186.00 you only pay $7.00 dollars LATER to find out I HAD TO PAY THE WHOLE BILL!! I asked several times, "ARE YOU SURE?" They said, "Yes!" NOT GOOD!! Plus they never have change to give you back, it's always a credit for next time. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! Looking for another place!!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I'm in tears. I have never felt so humiliated in my life??? As I'm typing this I just want to crawl under my blankets and cry. I went to do my yearly teeth cleaning. It started when the technician looked at me and chuckled at the fact that I don't like x-rays because they hurt when they put that stuff in your mouth. Then when she was about to start I reminded her that I need the gas to help me relax. Never mind that it was on the notes for when I made the appointment and the fact I reminded the front desk again once I arrived. She looked at me and said: "for a tooth cleaning? You really need it?". Very condescending. I couldn't believe it. I was full of anxiety and fear of having sharp objects in my mouth. She made me feel so bad.

Then when she put the gas on I kept telling her I couldn't feel the gas. She kept taking deep breaths, like she was annoyed at me. She kept readjusting the hose around my nose and kept saying she needed to keep going because she was on a schedule. I didn't feel the gas until the last minute of the cleaning. The worst part was when the doctor came in, looked at my x-rays and said: "You know, you are going to lose all your teeth. Do you EVEN CARE?" I was humiliated??? Embarrassed. Disappointed. I was crying so bad when they sent me to the front desk. I told the lady what happened and she still charged me $60 for the gas. I told her I wanted to complain. She told me the office manager would call me on Monday. She wanted to make a follow up appointment. I told her: "I AM NEVER COMING BACK HERE!".

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

The Watt Avenue office in Sacramento does not to care about their customers when it comes to scheduling. I've had an appointment canceled because they've set it up when the hygienists went to lunch, I did not find this out until I went to the office for my appointment. Today after waiting 30 minutes in their waiting room I was told that they had scheduled two patients for the same time. They seemed surprised that I was upset after telling me that it was only a few minutes.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Clearwater Dentist - GULF TO BAY LOCATION: As a patient of Dr. ** I was told I needed a Root Canal because the Crown he put in was causing sensitivity - anything cold or hot was painful and food would get stuck in it because it did not fit correctly. I went to another Dentist for a 2nd opinion who said the root was healthy and I only needed the Crown to be re-done by the dentist who put it in. Upon telling Dr. ** that he should repair the crown because I didn't need a root canal he rudely walked out and would not speak to me!!! I work in the medical community and I've never seen any Dr react so UNPROFESSIONALLY!!! I have been suffering for months because he refused to correct his mistake and now I no longer have the insurance. Maybe it's time for an attorney!

Original review: July 6, 2018

Bright Now! Dental in Centerville Ohio - The front desk receptionist are rude. I really dislike going to this orthodontist. They are so loud when discussing your payment business. They also play on the phones when you miss a payment like they’re the payment people. One time I missed a payment. I asked to speak with the loan people. They actually were laughing and acting like they were them. When I asked to speak to the supervisor they also acted like they were that person. I would advise anyone who wants their service to just go to the Bright Now in Miamisburg. They’re so better and bubbly.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I was impressed with my first initial visits and was told they couldn’t fill the teeth I needed fixed but insisted I must get crowns on all of them. I trusted them and they said it would be better than the teeth I had then. I didn’t have insurance and took out a loan for $4,000.00 for the cost of the dental work and had it done. After the work was completed they said I needed another crown but they had missed it - I told them I’m not taking out another loan and told them that the price I paid was supposed to cover ALL the dental work that needed to be done. They said, sorry, and offered to give me a crown for half price. Now that my new crowns are in and the first week has passed they have started to fall out! I’m in and out of the Office every three-four weeks to glue them back in. I’m so upset and still, I never leave a negative comment.

They finally tell me the work that was done needed to be redone and the posts for the crowns built up in order for them to stay on. They expected ME to pay to repair the work they had done poorly. I decided to buy dental glue online and glue them back in myself when they fall out. It has caused me to be fearful when I eat, so I drink protein shakes for two meals a day to keep them from falling out - I’ve lost 96 pounds since this nightmare began and I’m still losing. I went back into their office yesterday to replace a chip/filling that had fallen out the night before. It was a small filling that they had replaced on that tooth 4 years ago because it had yellowed slightly.

I was told yesterday that I would have to have a crown on that tooth. I told him of my past experiences and said I only wanted the little chip/filling replaced again. He refused to treat me unless I agreed to get a crown! NO way! I went to a Dentist down the street in Longwood and he took care of it and it looks perfect... He didn’t even suggest a crown!!! This is My first negative review and I hope to save others from unnecessary “crowns” as l have overheard them being offered to others on my numerous trips to their office. I am furious!

FOLLOW-UP: Spoke to the office manager, Melissa, after she became aware of my negative review. She already knew of the past problems I've had and said she would look into the issue that day with the dentist to see why he refused to treat me, when the other dentist was able to replace the filling without ever suggesting a crown. Did not hear back from her until I received a bill from them for $29.00 for the x-ray they did on the day they REFUSED to treat me!!! I left her a message saying I had not wanted an x-ray done as it was a small chip/filling that fell out of the front tooth and could be easily seen. As I let the office that day I told them I am not paying for the x-ray as I did not get treated. Now I receive the bill. She did NOT resolve the Billing Issue as I requested. Furious doesn't even begin to describe how I feel!

Original review: June 4, 2018

I recently made a dental appointment for my adult son, and was told by two different people, that he would receive x-rays, as well as a cleaning. After his x-rays, he was told he needed a more in-depth cleaning, and since our insurance doesn't carry gingivitis cleaning, did he want to pay an additional $200 plus. They would not even give him a basic cleaning, and told me that "polishing" his teeth would not have done any good. A general cleaning would have removed plaque. They promised something they were unwilling to do, but only at additional patient cost. I spoke with their manager, Danny, regarding this issue, and advised her. She just lost two patients.

Original review: March 10, 2018

From moment walked in receptionist was rude. I was told to arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment which I did then was not taken back until 30 minutes after my appointment time. The X-ray person hurt me. Then the dentist, Dr. **, spent maybe 4-5 minutes maximum telling me I need 2 crowns and when I asked why one of the teeth that didn’t seem to have very much of a chip out of filling couldn’t be repaired with new filling, she said, "We don’t do that, we take filling out and crown only." She got up and walked out and another person came in and proceeded to tell me cost of all dental work and that doctor said I also need “deep cleaning“ which I then said I would just have the regular cleaning that my insurance would cover, I was then told they would do nothing if I refused deep cleaning because that’s the doctor recommendation and I have to do that.

I told her I had the right to just have the regular cleaning that my insurance would cover and she said no they would not do it. The entire staff including the doctor was not only not professional but uncaring, rude and treated me like I was not human. They acted arrogant and haughty. I was appalled at the treatment I received and believe it is possibly illegal to refuse treatment that my insurance says should be done. This organization is just trying to get people to spend money that might not be necessary. They should be investigated. I am contacting my insurance company to relate what happened.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I went there 2 times and both times were horrible. First time they did a very bad service for my daughter who is 12. Did not offer free cleaning. After I requested they did give it but the lady who did the cleaning did it very harshly and did not even didn't even do it properly. I went to the Santa Ana location yesterday and they after waiting for one hour they called me inside and took 100 xrays and the lady digged all my teeth and said that I need deep cleaning and said won't do the free cleaning. Gave me the bill for 8000 dollars. Really? I have been going to dentist and very good dentist for years and never had this before? Why don't you open a business instead to rob people?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

This all started in November 2017. My partial arm broke. It's now January 2018. This ruined my holidays. I will never go back to them again. Unprofessional! I was in the Lorain office for 1 1/2 hr before they said I need to go to the Elyria office. My doctor is working out of that office now. Why did I have to go to the Lorain office to find this out?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I have dental insurance to cover for dental work. I went to the dentist and then had the needed procedure. I paid for the deductible and the office manager stated that they will bill the rest to the insurance. Then a few weeks later they called me that they could not wait for the insurance to pay because it was taking long. So I paid for it out of my own pocket with the understanding that they will refund the money once they receive payment from my insurance. Well, they already received payment over two month ago and I still have received no refund. Ever since I keep calling almost every week and they tell me the same thing that it is in review status. They have been giving me the runaround. Now I am wondering whether I will ever receive the refund. I do not know who else should I contact. I contacted headquarter office and the office where I had the procedure done. I will never go back to this dental organization and I do not recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Bright Now Dental is the worst I've ever seen in terms of stealing from patients. They will not provide the complimentary cleaning offered by insurance. They try to force you into periodontal cleanings. I believe it's because they don't make enough money on complimentary cleanings. They also told me I needed a root canal in order to save a tooth ($1200 out of pocket) but a second and third opinion revealed that the tooth was fractured and couldn't be saved. These are just a couple of the many, many issues with this company. Never, ever to go this Dental office if you care about your money or your well-being.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Hello, I am a patient from Bright Now Dental in La Quinta. I would if possible like to remain anonymous. I have had a baffling experience so far with the staff at my dental office. First of all, when I walked in no one acknowledged me as I stood for my first time visit. A woman who I didn’t understand and who could barely speak English finally looked up and told me to sign in. The other heavyset woman never looked up and continued to talk to who looked to be like the manager. An older woman with business attire. While I signed in I overheard the conversation they were publicly having about a male worker, the manager who I later found out was Maggie, was using profanity and badmouthing him. I couldn’t believe that someone in charge of a dental office would talk about her staff in such a demeaning way. I then headed to my seat where I waited over an hour to be seen by a back of the house staff that was clearly not excited to see me.

I continued to hear gossip and people that worked at this office. By the end of my visit I knew something about everyone. Especially from the manager who did nothing helpful but openly talk about her staff. The doctor whose name I don’t remember was uninterested and told me I had very deep pockets and told me I needed a deep cleaning. I don’t know a lot about dental but I do know that #3 pockets aren’t very deep so I wanted a better explanation about why I needed the cleaning. He said the hygienist would explain, but before I got to her the heavyset woman from the front desk came in and told me I had to pay an insane amount of money for a cleaning. This office is a complete disaster. It’s obvious management does not do a good job in keeping a calm and professional workplace setting. I will never be back and I would never recommend this office to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Very bad experience with the actual visit to the Spring Hill FL office and they won’t provide accurate information to talk to their insurance billing department. They transfer you from one person to another and all refuse to answer or listen to my questions. Their insurance billing people don’t even know what an EOB (explanation of benefits) letter is. They charged me for a visit my insurance pays for and won’t reimburse me the money they owe me. Run like hell from this place.

Bright Now! Dental Company Information