1.13/5

Denver, CO

214 Bright Now! Dental Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 10, 2019

My husband came in for a checkup. He was having NO issues at all. He was told he needed a deep clean and 5 fillings replaced. So he went ahead and paid $873 with insurance. Now he is in severe pain and has been since he went. So now apparently he needs a root canal on one of the fillings that the dentist replaced which again never caused ANY issues. So now we are told that he will have to pay another $900 for a root canal when all he wanted was a checkup. This place is a HUGE RIPOFF! If you have money to waste knock yourself out. We are waiting for a liver transplant and don't have any money for this. Now we either pay nearly another thousand dollars to fix something that wasn't even a problem. Awesome, thanks!

Original review: June 22, 2019

We made an appointment for an exam and cleaning. My husband took time off being told he could get both same day. We get to the appointment and are told he can only get the exam today! The whole reason for the appointment was for the cleaning. Terrible customer service. Front desk lady said “The appointment line always tells people that but it’s not true”. Are you kidding me??? What a joke.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Unsatisfactory Bridge Work. I have dealing with the Satellite Beach office for 2 years now trying to get a bridge completed that actually fits. I have learned now that my mouth was not adequate for a Bridge, but was advised and completed by a dentist no longer there. Now, I am being told by the office manager that the notes say that I agreed to do this treatment. I would have NEVER spent $6000 of my money for such a device that would not work. I am now being told to "make this right", I need to pay additional expenses out of my pocket. Wondering how GEHA who paid so much towards this would handle the situation.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I called Bright Now dental April 4 and made an appointment for 12 PM on April 26th at the Denver Colorado downtown office at 1955 Arapahoe St. I even got a text yesterday confirming the appointment. Today I called the office to find out how to access free parking. To my surprise when I called I was told I do not have an appointment today. When I told them the above information; I was told they don't know really what happened. Had you trust a company that can't even make an appointment with a dental operation? This is horrible customer service.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Terrible, terrible service!!! My daughter had appointment for a cleaning, that was made 6 months in advance. We received 3 notifications to confirm her appointment at the time it was suppose to be. We arrived at the office on time. The office wasn’t even opened. Unbelievable! Really? Sometime in the last 6 months the office hours changed. So why no phone call? Why no notice at all?

Even with the automated service? No brainer to let patients know of this ahead of time. I’m pretty positive my daughter was not the only one this happened to. I will no longer bringing my business with my family to Bright Now! Dental Let’s not forget all the other times. Always an issue for an appointment. BTW, called the district manager. She was unaware of this problem and the automated service! Yeah right. But she was able to tell me the location that my family goes to. The office hours did change a couple months ago. Lots of cleaning appointments made in advance! Duh! So no phone call, no letter in the mail, no email to notify patients of office hours changing?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Original review: April 19, 2019

They put an intradental camera wand in my mouth that was laid on the counter behind the keyboard in a dust pile and only wiped it with dry gauze in April 2019. They delivered a crown and filed it down to the metal and want another try to get it right instead of a refund. Pulled an infected tooth that should have been done by a surgeon, took over an hour, felt it all then had additional surgery somewhere else to get root tips that were left in 2017.

I've had girls put their hands in their pocket to text and then put them back into my mouth. One girl tried to give me three panaram x-rays in a row because she couldn't get it right. I stopped her after two. A hygenist bumped the Dr while he was filing in my mouth and cut me. Back in 2017. The office manager tried to get a picture of my tooth that I wanted a refund on because it was ruined and the girl she passed me off to tried to take an x-ray (seriously) incompetence.

The bathroom has dried cement all over the sink and urine smells. Everybody I know that goes there gets a scaling cleaning. It hurts! But they get paid better for it than a normal cleaning. I hear the front staff badmouthing the backstaff and other offices,complaining about patients. Employers should stop buying their contracts. I'd rather let a student practice on me at a dental school than go here. Beware. Satellite Beach, Florida.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I didn’t get any call as I was promised, our experience with Bright Now Dental was not as we had since we move there, her doctor for the braces left and we never been told he is not there anymore! My daughter had a New Doctor for few times and he suddenly decided to remove her braces saying she didn’t brush her teeth!! BRACES WAS PAID WITH THE CREDIT, after dispute the credit (was paid for service didn’t get rendered and completed!!) this affected my credit and my daughter braces was left and didn’t get removed because manager insist to pay more??? Then it can be removed.

Money was paid in Full, then again braces was not removed during the appointments as doctor gave me a form to sign that I requested to remove the braces, not him who decided to remove it, this is a Fraud! We left because no one accepted to remove the braces. I called many times since the day we found out that her doctor left and asked for different orthodontist but no one referred us as all what you wanted to KEEP THE PATIENT AND GET THE MONEY AND NEVER TREATED THE PATIENT WITH RESPECT AND EMPATHY. My daughter teeth got destroyed because of the delay in her care and forcing us to stay with a physician that we never choose.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I have been going to this office for 8 years. Have spent thousands of dollars at this office located at 27066 Us 19 Clearwater FL. I never had a problem until April 3/2019. I made an appt. to have my bridge temporarily re-glued (they put this bridge in less than 3 years ago cost over $3000.00), was told to come in at 8:00 A.M. and it would only take a few minutes. I showed up. Was taken about 30 minutes later. The person who was doing this did not have a clue what I was there for. She wanted to take X-rays and when I tried to tell her, some other nasty lady yells from the next cubicle. She is new, were teaching her and when I tried to tell her she bit my head off.

The dentist who I have never seen before was nice and instructed her what to do. She was trying to clean my bridge with a brush that the dentist said not use. It will damage them. I was supposed to get just get temporary glue due to the fact I had another appt. for April 22/19 for a new bridge but she used the permanent glue and I heard the dentist tell her to use it, so I guess he did know what I was there for considering they would have to pull them out in 20 days. After they put them in she was trying to clean the excess glue off and was digging into my gums with a sharp pick. When I told her she was hurting me SHE SAID, "I AM NOT HURTING YOU."

I ask her to leave and they sent another nasty lady to finish cleaning. The new person was not nice either and flicked some glue into my eye. (Do not know if was intentional). We had to stop and clean out my eye. She then gave me some protective glasses - A LITTLE TOO LATE!!! My eye has be inflamed since and if it does not clear up soon will have to go the eye doctor. If my eye is damaged I will be going to see a lawyer next. This is all true so stay away, please feel free to contact me at **. This is all true.

Original review: March 28, 2019

This office engages in unfair billing practices. They do work not covered by insurance companies without getting approval from the patient and then bills you for those services. I have refused to pay for those charges and now it has gone to a collection agency. I have provided correspondence twice with no response. I am now submitting complaint with Department of Consumer Affairs.

Original review: March 21, 2019

For 6+ months now I was told by the staff at Bright Now that they would take care of everything for my 17-year-old daughter who needs her wisdom teeth extracted. I called and called and Heather kept saying, "We're working on it." It is now 8 months and nothing, nada. I even called the district manager who was away on vacation over Christmas and he never returned my call. This place is nonsense, stay away!

Bright Now! Dental Company Information