Las Vegas

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Absolute Dental Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Absolute Dental?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Absolute Dental?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Absolute Dental was an absolute nightmare. From reception to the orthodontist this office is a complete disgrace. My daughter had an appointment for wisdom teeth removal. My daughter has several allergies including one to anesthesia. During our consultation two weeks ago I told orthodontist of allergy and he even cited it on his paper. We show up today and he is not prepared and even accused me of not explaining myself properly. Until he referred to his notes. Which just had surgery allergy and anesthesia with question mark. He does not know anything about the drugs nor the anesthesia they prescribe to children...My daughter is 17.

Needless to say...she still has her wisdom teeth. He requested medical bills from 2011 before he will extract. Sunrise hospital does not have records past 10 years. Nightmare! Office staff is ignorant to a fax machine and decided email easier re correspondence with sunrise hospital records. I hate this place. Folks here are not adequate for any procedure other than a good brushing...They can hold a spit cup like TRUE champs.

If you read these please save your child...Don't come here. From service to even billing. They do not report to insurance because they prefer cash in hand. I am telling you...from office to doctor...waste of time. To top doc was doing a procedure while I was waiting for him. He did not even wash his hands. This place on top of everything does not even follow any covid or health regulations. Doctors even orthostatic must wash hands. He is a disgrace to his practice and absolute dental is a disgrace to all practices. They act just like that too...They just practice.

Original review: July 7, 2022

Horrible. Don't go here at all (I don't see how they are in business), they will rip you off and lie..I just needed fillings which my insurance covers. Raynell lied through her teeth and said my insurance didn't cover it when in fact my insurance does..She then lied and said she called my insurance and said I had no dental coverage. After I called my insurance again they said I'm fully covered and Raynell lied. Said she called my insurance and I'm not covered. Hpn my insurance said they had no record of her calling their office. Hpn called Absolute Dental, faxed them my coverage. Also when she printed out how much my dental work would cost she crossed out what was supposed to be 240$ and wrote in her own prices which added up to 1,600$'. While sitting in office I witnessed her do the same thing to three other patients..They are a fraud. They will also say every patient needs to go to a specialists.

My husband went in next day to get our money back that they fraudulently took and he also witnessed a number of people Raynell was running the same game on..Those people also walked out..After having to file a report on Raynell and absolute dental I was told my money will be refunded within week. If it's not I have all the info to report them to Better Business Bureau as well as having News 13 investigate on top of reporting them to insurance company which I have already filed a report on them (they could lose their license for this according to hpn)..And Raynell had nerve to say "I'm never allowed in any absolute dental again). Ya I would never return to a scam artist, lying office again lmao..People beware and always call your insurance. Raynell will lie straight to your face repeatedly and rip you off.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Unbelievable company. They constantly cancel and try to reschedule you. They NEVER answer their phones. Their message prompts you to leave your number and you won't lose your place in line, yet they don't call you back EVER. They told us that I would be under general anesthesia for my oral surgery but never suggested that I refrain from eating or drinking before the surgery which is extremely dangerous. They screw up your appointment times. Guys do NOT make your appointments here. DO NOT. Any other dentist will do, anyone but them! Your next door neighbor is more capable than these people, trust me! Oh and hey, Absolute Trash, do not respond to this with your automated response apologizing for me having "a less than unstellar experience."

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I called to make the appointment with the endodontist and gave them all my insurance information and why. Got to the office completed many pages of form, then they bill me and take my ID to make copies. I go to the back and was told they could not do the root canal need to pull it, I said after many days in pain then pull it. They said to go back to another dentist and refused to do anything, I believe they call themselves a full dental office. I don’t believe so and must pick their clients by insurance and money only!! So basic person may not get treated. I was only there less than 15 minutes including getting an ex ray. Just plain I don’t want the job and get out go somewhere else. Seems my money is not good enough for them.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

The one near Charleston and Decatur. Arrived to this place at 8am, with appointment, I went out at 11:30 just for an extraction. They charge me $94.50 (with insurance Expensive, with no insurance I paid other times $96). Today they send me a bill double charging me for those 94.50 they already charged me, and a notice if I don't pay they will report to Credit B. Try to call them, and no one answer. Avoid this place at all cost.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

0 stars for real. This place is a total trap! They knew my appt today was for an emergency extraction, when we called Monday after explaining 3-4 times it was an emergency and could not wait 3 months for appt. The tech that took my X-rays knew it was an emergency - then Dentist finally comes in 45 mins later and said need an Ortho to pull the tooth. Then the sales job starts - telling me it would be another exam by the Ortho meaning I would go through 3 visits over 2 months before anyone pulls a tooth at a dentist office! Go figure! On top of total ** service they want over $3,000 for a cleaning and one tooth pulled. This place is a total numbers mill and the only reason they average 2 stars is because you can't leave 0 stars. I just want my money back and no ** auto responder. My negative review is very much the same as everyone else's so do yourself a favor and find another dental practice.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I've been a patient with Absolute Dental for close to a decade and a half and I have only been with this Dental office my entire time in Las Vegas and the gentle dentist. The dentistry this one particular dentist on Flamingo and Durango is awesome as well as her assistant. The orthodontics department is horrible. Customer service is horrible. Face-to-face is okay. They don't call you back. They hang up in your face. The upper management is unprofessional. Lacks integrity, professionalism and human kindness and they tried to lowball you so they can just show you on your way.

I would not recommend Absolute Dental to anyone not even my worst enemy even if they were the last dental office orthodontics on Earth and it was free. I would not recommend them to anyone who has since who has care and concern about their family themselves or their children. Don't go to this place. You will not be happy but you'll leave in worse condition with your teeth than you walked in guaranteed. As it's been a struggle for me to collect funds back as during the pandemic they were not accepting patients for monthly treatments and my braces and teeth have relapsed and I had to remove them myself. Horrible place. Don't waste your time, money, frustration and if you love your loved ones. If you send them here you don't love them!!!

Original review: July 2, 2021

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. We spent 3 months waiting for an appointment. Their lazy dentists don't want to go to work and they keep cancelling and rescheduling the appointment for a month out. We waited a month for the appointment, they cancelled, waited another month, they cancelled, and I just told them to call the whole thing off. Absolute garbage service. If you don't have enough dentists, maybe try a different field or get some who aren't so god damned lazy. It's unbelievable that I waited 3 months for them to try to push me out another month. Trash company. I pray they reply to this comment so I can yell at you one last time before our time comes to an end.

Original review: June 12, 2021

We made my appointment at Eastern Office on March 16 for my dental cleaning, and a FREE CONSULTATION for dental implants. Before, during or at the end of this appointment, we were never told that we had to pay any amount for this FREE CONSULTATION QUOTE. They also didn't say anything about charging to my insurance. Even on that date, the office manager told us that there was no co-payment for my dental cleaning. So, no payment was requested, nor was one made.

On May we received the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from my insurance company, where Absolute Dental made a payment claim for $274.50, for a consultation diagr… It was dated March 16th. I am assuming this charge was for the FREE IMPLANT CONSULTATION QUOTE. The insurance did not pay because this service is not covered within my plan. Now, the $274.50 is on my Absolute Dental statement. I field a complaint in BBB and my insurance company. On May 20th, my wife went to the Eastern office to talk with the office manager about two charges. He refused to discuss these charges with her and asked her to leave the office. But before doing so, he had said: “every time we see a dentist for services there will be a charge, and the root canal obstruction treatment still applies for a tooth that has never had a root canal”. An attorney may be happy to handle these abuse cases.

Original review: June 7, 2021

My husband has a ICD pacemaker and has tried to have his teeth cleaned at Absolute Dental three times. Each time his appointment was rescheduled, because the technician required information about the pacemaker. Rather than call in advance, Absolute waited until the day of the appointment to ask for the information. Each time we have had to reschedule. The information is easy to obtain via phone, if asked in advance. This is unacceptable and we will not return. The front desk scheduler offered the excuse of not having our number, although texting our number several times to confirm the same appointments. This lack of professionalism is disappointing and I would not recommend the Absolute Dental office on Tropical Parkway and that was Losee.

Absolute Dental Company Information