1.26/5
Based on 23 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Absolute Dental

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

24 Absolute Dental Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I would not recommend Absolute Dental anyone. I can even get a hold of the billing department. I have dual insurance coverage for dental and Absolute Dental is double billing me even though my primary insurance had issued payment and I was informed that they would not submit to my secondary as it is not their job. I would have to do it and I will have to pay for dental procedures up front because of their lab costs regardless if my insurances pay or not.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

The absolute worst service for a dental office. They do not return your calls. They do not call your insurance provider for authorization. They lie to you and tell you they will get back to you after they talk to them. But they never call you back. Then when you call them after weeks of waiting they say the person that you need to talk to he's on the phone and they will call you back, but they never do. Do not go there. They are the absolute worst. The one I am speaking about is in Sparks Nevada on Pyramid Way next to Walmart.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have had an ongoing Billing issue with Absolute Dental for 4 months. My complaint finally landed with the regional mgr. I was advised I would receive a refund in the amount of 701.24 and the then tables turned and I have been advised that I owed them from the past, a balance of 1320.00. For 4 months this was never brought up and I was received in writing from Pete **, the regional mgr himself, that my refund was being processed.

I asked for a detailed description of the charges. I was told they would do an internal audit of my account. After an internal audit, they told me the original past balance had now been reduced to 702.84 and that they were keeping my refund of 701.24 that I was told I would be receiving and as a courtesy they would Credit the additional 1.60 that was my remaining balance. I question their Billing practices and credibility. If anyone has had similar experiences. Please email me at **. Perhaps collectively we can pursue them legally.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Beware these crooks and scammers! When I went to Absolute Dental to get a tooth extracted I first talked to the front desk receptionist and explained I was poor and would be paying cash so needed an estimate for costs. She gave me an estimate and explained it could be around $100 more than the estimate depending on work needed. I had enough money on me so I went ahead with the extraction. Of course that was after putting up with 30 minutes of both the assistant and the dentist trying to pressure me into getting $44,000 worth of work that they would gladly finance, I finally demanded they just pull the damn tooth that I originally told them I could only afford.

When done, I went to the front counter to pay the bill. The bill did come to about $85 more than the estimate. I asked again if this was THE TOTAL bill and was assured by her that it was. I again asked her if there were going to be any "hidden or surprise" charges later. She again assured me that no there would not be. The bill she gave me was THE TOTAL bill for the visit and extraction and that there were no other charges. I paid the bill with cash with that understanding that it was THE TOTAL and there were no other charges (I did this because numerous reviews of these guys stated they love to add on "hidden" fees later).

All fees/charges were paid in full at the time of my visit. All fees/charges were paid for in cash at the time of my visit and all fees/charges were repeatedly checked by me and guaranteed to be the total fees/charges by Absolute Dental's billing person who took my payment and gave me my receipt. What happens months later? I get a notice in the mail that I magically owe another $95!! I called and asked them what it was for and no one could give me an answer. I repeated to them everything I said above and was told by the Absolute Dental billing person on the phone that "it must have been a mistake and would be taken care of". What do I get today in the mail? A collection notice. Looks like I get to go tell this to a judge. At least when I go I'll have a stack of reviews and complaints printed out with me to show that this is a common scam tactic by them.

Original review: July 11, 2017

Me and my son went there Saturday, July 8 and they treated us very poorly. There was nobody in charge there. When I got home I called and asked for somebody in charge. They toyed around and didn't give the phone to someone who was in charge and they were all covering up for each other. Once it's time for my son to get his braces off I am never coming back here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Absolute Dental?

Original review: June 27, 2017

I have been going round and round with Absolute Dental for a year now to get this issue solved. My son who is 21 used Absolute Dental when he was not under my insurance. He had Medicaid which had nothing to do with me. I added him on to my job insurance along with my 23 year old. He went to the dentist because it had been a year. He showed proof of new insurance, which is from MY EMPLOYER. Absolute Dental decided to put his old Medicaid bill under my insurance, which is in my name and now it's appearing on my credit report. I called numerous times to the billing department and they agreed, that this shouldn't have been done and that it would get fixed and not be put on my credit report.

They are liars. It's ruining my credit every month it stays on there. Now I have to try and dispute this and then no one will call me back. I've sent e-mails, left messages and never get a callback. This is unbelievable, my son has even called them to have this bill removed from my name to his, which they did but they won't remove it from my credit report.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I hadn't been to a dentist in over 20 years and had developed an abscess that required me to see one. I chose Absolute because it was close to home. I was treated very well and this surprised me due to my neglect of oral care, as all of my teeth are broken with only a few intact in the back. The staff was very kind and the dentist explained everything that I was needing to do including referring me to an oral surgeon for extractions. I will return to be fitted for dentures before all of my teeth are removed and I look forward to seeing the staff at Absolute again. The service was excellent, I was a walk in and seen within 30 minutes. I would recommend Absolute to anyone.

Original review: April 28, 2017

Well for anyone that wants to attend Absolute Dental please think twice before even making that call. First my nightmare started back in August. Set appt for my daughter. When we got there to the Cheyenne office the dentist was with a patient sitting next to my daughter just rolled his chair wanting to check my daughter's mouth without even putting gloves. Remember he had just touched someone else's mouth. We left without being seeing. We schedule another appt with a female dentist. We came back she got checked and got a referral to see an ortho. When we got to the appt to ortho we were told that she needed to see the dentist again. We went back to the dentist then finally got to see the ortho but she needed to retake the xray cuz the xrays were not good. So we ended going to the one on Flamingo for xrays.

We were already on the month of September. They said we will call you in November to set appt for braces because of the insurance they take months. That was fine. Since November I been calling them asking to see what is taking this long. Now we are on March already so I called insurance and they said they have never send any paperwork to them. So I decided to look for someone else. So today April 27, 2017 I get a call from them asking for a 3 xray. I said "Sorry I'm not going to be bother by Absolute Dental" and she hangup on me...

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I actually went to this very sad excuse for a dentist's office called Absolute Dental on 3040 Ann Rd. (I'm still not sure that it was a dentists office or a government funded charity for dental services). My appointment was at 9 am and the first thing I notice when I walk in the door is how dingy everything looks. The doors had scratch marks on them as if someone had been pulled into the back room against their will and chipped ugly brown paint, the floors were an ugly painted concrete and around the entire edge of the waiting room the floors were caked with dust and dirt. I had plenty of time to notice these things because I sat there in the waiting room on some hard fold out chair from 8:45 to 10:20 even though my appointment was at 9am.

I also got to take in the nice aroma in the office of old rotten beef which may have been the office or may have been the clientele. It was hard to say. I sat there for quite a while debating on whether I should just leave or at least get a teeth cleaning from them because I really needed it. But then I would look around at the filthy office and the dirt splotches on the floor and ask myself, "Do I really want people who can't even clean a floor to clean my teeth?" I've been to dentist offices in the past, never have I ever seen anything like this! When they took a woman back who came in after me I finally said, ** THIS! I need to go to a REAL dentist with an actual office.

I work in healthcare so I get that the patient doesn't always understand what happens behind the scenes which is why I always try to explain the why behind things to my patients. When I went up and asked for my paperwork back and explained that I had been waiting an hour past my appointment and they just called in a woman who came in after me, the girl said nothing to me. She didn't even bother to explain why. She just hands me back my paperwork like some empty headed drone with no apology, no reason why. I knew nothing about this place before I went. The way I found it was that it was listed on my insurance's website. I still don't understand why people go here? I don't know if there is some kind of discount, or they offer free services to low income people or what? I don't know what else the incentive would be to go to this place to get services versus an actual dentist's office which is where I thought I was going.

If you have dental insurance, why would you choose this place over a dentist with a nice clean office who actually keeps appointments with patients? It made me think what kind of dentist would work here? They spend all that time in school to work in a place like this? How embarrassing! Then I thought maybe these dentists are ones that have a few dings on their record, if you know what I mean. Certainly no good, self respecting dentist would work in this sad, dirty, disgusting environment. Having been to actual dental offices in the past I have to say if you are someone who is paying for dental insurance, don't go here. You deserve better! I never actually got my teeth cleaned, so I never stepped foot through those claw marked doors but who knows what horrors would have awaited me!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

I came into flamingo/Pecos location around 2:45. Left at 7 pm! Was seen about 4 pm, only took x-ray & impression, billed me 20X MORE than my great insurance plan. Still left with infected tooth & swollen face. Next appt 6 days later? I would suggest DO NOT go here. The red haired receptionist is very nice.

Original review: July 9, 2015

Absolute Dental is not a professional center. They do not take their appointment times seriously and make you wait extended periods of time. There is a sense of entitlement in their office personnel and licensed personnel. They cease to understand that they are the service provider and that they are to give the customer "service". Their entitlement is such that they feel it is the customers "honor" to be administered to by them. Their prices are high end and do not stay near the insurance recommendation of price. They are like a shifty sales representative that tries to squeeze one more expense or surcharge out of you.

They do not follow through with what they say they are going to do. They do half the work and tell you they need to make another appointment to finish when in fact they do not start their work on time and need to hurry through the procedure and wish to make up time to accommodate THEIR schedule. Shamelessly they do a half an hour's work when you contracted an hour. In conclusion their ethics are deplorable. I pose this question; how could anyone ever entrust their health, well-being and pricing to them?

Original review: June 23, 2015

I recently had a cleaning, one of two per year free under my plan. They insisted on a $50 deductible payment & I disagreed. She said I owed $55 from previous work. I paid the $50 but upon checking I found my $55 receipt. I am now trying to get my $50 back. No luck so far. Do not recommend Absolute Dental. Stay away.

Original review: May 8, 2015

Funny... It took me 2 days just to get my wisdom pulled here and it was my first time too. Day 1 called to schedule appointment but said on phone, walk-ins are welcome no waiting. So I rushed to AD filled out a couple of papers and answer couple of questions. Pls take a seat and will get you in about 5 mins, but after 5 mins they send me home cause there too busy so reschedule to following day. Following day went to appointment and they did not have me for any of their appointment today said lady in front desk then apologized for the inconvenience and had me refill all paper work and questions. With a promise they told me, "We will get you in immediately," but whatever.

Spent another ten mins waiting so anyway their promise was to pull it for FREE NO CHARGE cause of the inconvenience and difficulties I went through. But after the operation walked outside to check out the same lady who told me that this will cost me FREE NO CHARGE ended up charging me a $100.00. I kinda got pissed but still paid the $100.00. After two weeks I received a mail from Absolute Dental that I owe them about $300.00 more... Now what the ** is going on here? Later after 2 months another mail saying if I don't pay it will be sent to collection... Pls I will never ever again seek the help of Absolute Dental. This place is a fraud and location is Keystone Reno, NV 89503. I strongly do not recommend Absolute Dental to anyone not even little kids. And I will never pay a single penny even if they take me to court.

Original review: April 13, 2015

I was in Las Vegas to help my mother move back to Washington when my filling fell out. I made an appointment with absolute dental for a temporary filling. Went in, filled out the paper work which again I told them I needed a temporary filling. The first thing they wanted to do was the initial cleaning which I didn't need. They did the x-rays and told me I needed a root canal, which was fine except I couldn't do it there. I told them AGAIN I just wanted a temporary filling until I got home to Washington to see my dentist. They just tried to send me on my way. I asked the dentist if she was going to fill in the hole in my tooth. She reluctantly filled it with some stuff that lasted 20 minutes if that. Told them to send my x-rays to my dentist, it took multiple calls from me to finally get them sent. I WOULD NEVER EVER recommend these guys to anybody. Even the corporate office wasn't any help.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2014

An Absolute Dental part time staff dentist in Reno, Dr. ** REFUSED to continue my dental work because of his inability to accept the fact of his personal responsibility for the shoddy and poor cosmetic outcome of my lower partial denture. The Reno office manager, ** of this Keystone Ave. location attempted to justify his actions despite his obvious juvenile and VERY unprofessional attitude of 'How dare a client reject my work!'… Go somewhere else for your dental needs. NOT Absolute Dental... They do not care about you at all and as Dr. ** and ** demonstrated to me, they're like spoiled children if they don't get their way! Ugh!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2014

I was in Chicago for my internship at a law office when I got my son's cavity fixed, and that was a month ago (7/2014). A week after we got back home in Las Vegas in Aug., his filling fell off when he brushed his teeth. So, we made an appointment with Absolute Dental (AD) at S. Rainbow/W. Charleston location. Prior to my internship in Chicago, we were with AD at Durango & W. Cheyenne but didn't go there anymore because of their unfriendly customer services. The Spanish front desk ladies were friendly here the Rainbow/W. Charleston location. However, the hygienist techs/assistants weren't friendly though. The atmosphere was very unpleasant. They currently had a $39 promotion going on which included exam, x-ray, cleaning and fluoride. X-ray was done nicely by a gentlemen who I didn't get his name.

Prior to the teeth cleaning, another gentleman Rick asked me to initial the paper stating I understood English. Perhaps, Rick didn't know I am getting a Bachelor degree. Of course, I understand English. I had been communicating to everyone there in English, hadn't I? Anyhow, he "cleaned" my son's teeth and didn't do a proper job. He didn't clean or floss his teeth. What he did was he polished the teeth and put on the fluoride. At other dentist's offices, there are usually 2 technicians handle the cleaning. One person would clean, the other person would rinse and suck the water out. Rick was the only one handled the cleaning. He asked my son to hold the suction. I asked if they were short on staff, Ricky remarked they were busy.

Crystal, who later assisted the dentist with the filling, heard me and commented that they wanted the kids to get familiar with them so the kids would want to come back again. Because Ricky couldn't multitask, my son teeth weren't rinse off right away after they were polished, my son was left a nasty taste in his mouth before Ricky rinsed it off. I told Rick that was the quickest cleaning I have ever seen and that he didn't floss my son's teeth. Ricky responded that it was how they did the cleaning there. Before he left, he had added, "the dentist will be here with you guys." He said "you guys" to us. I am Asian with a petite figure, but I am very sure I am older than Ricky. Ricky is Caucasian. I am a female by the way.

We had to wait for about 7-10 mins till the dentist came. The dentist G, who did the tooth filling for my son was pleasant and seemed like he knew what he was doing, with Crystal's assistance. My son asked if he would be given a little toy for being good at the office. Crystal said she didn't have a toy for him but had a toothbrush for him instead. When we left, we didn't see Crystal anywhere and no toothbrush given to my son. The office looked nice. But, this office isn't kid friendly. No games or books or toys for kids. I would say this office should only handle adult dental care. I wouldn't recommend this place for children. Also, just be prepared to initial that you understand English if you don't look Caucasian. (LOL)

*********************************************

Now that I just read the previous complaints, I hope my son didn't catch mono from this location.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2014

Family and I had an appoint at Cheyenne office. We saw how a previous patient came out complaining about her dental experience. My husband's comments, "maybe we should leave." The front desk clerk basically throw us out. She said we were rude and complain too much. Sarcastically and unprofessional. Beware of this establishment. Don't go unless ready to battle with childish clerks with temp tantrums. Absolute dental is a joke. Go some other dental place not here.

Original review: July 30, 2014

I want EVERYONE TO KNOW that ABOLUTE(LY-WORTHLESS) DENTAL is a definite RIP-OFF! I took my son in to have two teeth repaired, and they repaired the wrong tooth. The very next day, the tooth that was supposed to be repaired fell out. They caused him to lose it. We had paid almost a thousand dollars for this bad experience to happen. The next appointment, they worked on the tooth, and as we exited, I asked if we owed anything. I was told NO. That what we paid upfront covered two teeth and the exam was free. The next thing I knew, I was getting phone calls demanding money (another 800.00) for the second tooth. When I explained what they told me, they told me that I was given wrong information. They proceeded to hound me until I agreed to a payment arrangement. I sent in a payment or two, then I decided that I should not pay them because they not only caused my son’s tooth to fall out, but after a second and third opinion, they had done the procedure wrong in the first place.

I called them to explain the findings of not just a dentist that refuted what they had done to my son, but a UNLV Dental School Professor, also claimed that Absolute Dental should lose their license. He claimed that they were not qualified to work on a Donkey. I have tried to reason with these people to no avail. Not only have these people ripped us off for about a thousand dollars, they caused my son extra harm by allowing a tooth that was repairable to fall out, but they put all of this on my credit report after they told me I owed nothing. I did find out later that my son's teeth were damaged by exposure to radiation.

Absolute Dental called him a METH-Head. This really angered me. This kid was in College at 14 and has surpassed most post grads by the time he was 16 years of age. He has NEVER taken any kind of drug other than what Doctors have prescribed for minor ailments. His next Dentist could not believe our story. He also claimed that it is obvious that my son did no damage to his teeth through the use of Methamphetamines. I have decided to file suit. They are funding their clinics by stealing from their patients.

Original review: July 13, 2014

I took my 8 years old son to absolute dental on S Rainbow and Charleston in June. After a few weeks he caught mono, was immediate in the hospital for 4 days. Now he will have that virus forever - he had to get it from the dentist. My daughter didn't get sick because she wasn't seen at the dentist, just my son. I wanna know if they are not cleaning their utensils right. How many parents kids have caught mono after visiting absolute dental? Symptoms don't show for 4 to 6 weeks. The timing adds up.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2014

I'm 69 and have had several bad experiences with my teeth. I broke my tooth & had a toothache for 5 days. I found Absolute Dental on Blue Diamond Rd. to see me. I had X-rays for future work and my tooth pulled. I was told to come back in a week for another tooth to be pulled since they said I needed partials. I waited 2 weeks to go back and needed a filling in a chipped tooth right in front of mouth. After waiting 45 minutes and being told tooth should come out in back I stated I wasn't ready since I was still hurting from having tooth pulled. They said they would fill tooth instead but it would take a lot longer so I left. Rescheduled in another 2 weeks.

I went in for appt. and after waiting awhile I said how much longer? Oh, there was an emergency so it will be at least 1 1/2 hrs - so I left. I'm thinking strike 2... I rescheduled for another 2 weeks. Before I sat down I thought I'd ask how long. Receptionist told me I am not down for appt. I showed her my appt. card. She didn't say anything. What upset me was no apology and I had 3 people ahead of me if I wanted to wait. Since when do walk-ins get priority over an appt. I don't drive so my son loses pay to take me that is why I scheduled every other week. Well guess what - 3 strikes and you're out. I felt I wasn't handled professionally and it was just an assembly line quoting me partials when I just wanted a tooth pulled and filling in front.

Original review: July 1, 2013

Absolute Dental gave me fits over payment at first. I had to jump through hoops to get them to accept my payment of eight hundred dollars. They treated me as if I was a criminal. Then after the second visit, they said we did not owe anything. We asked them if they were sure. They told us we were paid up and nothing was due. Two weeks later, I received a bill for over seven hundred dollars. The dentist was going to work on the two teeth, however, chose to do the wrong one. We were told that the good tooth (actually the bad one) could wait.

A week later, the tooth fell out. After another bill in the mail, I received two more letters threatening me with collection. I am not happy with these so-called professional dentists. I thought these types of people actually had to attend dental school to learn their craft. Apparently not. Thank you. They also insinuated that my son was a Meth Head. This is the child that started college at 15 years of age. His mouth has issues due to an overabundance of soda drinking over the years, NOT from illegal drug use. I am most offended.

Original review: May 17, 2012

In follow up to telephone calls with Ms. ** of your organization, I hereby submit this written complaint against dentist Caris ** for his callous disregard of my dental health, improper care and treatment, faulty dental work and failure to complete the dental work he was paid to do. Additionally, I am seeking a partial refund of the amount paid. Initially, I met with Dr. ** in March 2011 for a dental cleaning, mouth x-rays as well as an examination and a cost estimate for the repair work I was seeking of upper and lower dentures, upper and lower implants and an upper and lower bridge. I also consulted with an oral surgeon, Dr. John **, for a second opinion.

Dr. ** required the total amount upfront of $34,416 prior to beginning any dental work. This amount has been paid in full, despite receiving no breakdown on his estimate as to the specific cost allotment. I questioned the breakdown and was informed that any monies overpaid would be refunded to me in its entirety. In April 2011, I treated with Dr. ** and had impressions taken in order to create the upper and lower dentures. I submitted a $2,500 cashier's check for the dentures, and was fitted for the dentures in May 2011. Dr. ** has been paid $2,500 in May followed by a June 2nd payment of $24, 416 and a June 3rd payment of $10,000, for a total paid to date of $36,916.

In July, Dr. ** informed me that he had to wait on parts he had ordered before we could continue, so it wasn't until August that dental implants were installed, the bottom jaw followed by implants of the upper jaw the following day. The bridge work was delayed. Upon receiving the bridge for the lower jaw in September, it didn't fit. Dr. ** informed me that he had to file down the implants in order to make the bridge fit properly. Dr. ** told me that the upper bridge would be done in two weeks and my treatment would be complete in a month. I contacted Dr. **'s office numerous times in October and November without results. Dr. **'s office called me just before Thanksgiving and informed me that the laboratory had "skipped".

I was quite upset, having had open implants for nearly 3 months without a bridge which he had been paid for. Dr. ** assured me that he would refund fees he had been paid, for the incomplete treatment I had received. Dr. ** took a 2nd impression for the upper bridge that I had been waiting for, which wasn't completed until February 2012. Dr. ** deposited $1000 on February 6, 2012 in my checking account from his office, and promised additional funds. Dr. ** also informed me that he had hired an attorney because I was so upset with the poor care and treatment I had received. Dr. ** finally got the new upper bridge from a different lab and by this time, had to redo the bottom bridge because it was faulty. All work was finally completed in March, nearly 1 year after beginning treatment.

Dr. ** has made numerous promises to refund monies for the poor care and treatment I received. Additionally, he has promised me an accounting of the funds for which he was paid and despite my numerous requests, he has failed to provide me with my dental records and/or an itemized accounting. In closing, I made every effort to talk and resolve this matter with Dr. **. Throughout this process, he promised me that he would make it right, but once again has failed. Please do a thorough investigation and contact me with your findings. I will be out of state from April 24, 2012 through May 10, 2012, but look forward to hearing from your agency upon my return. P.S. This dentist has complaints on file with the dental board.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2011

In May of this year, I took my son to be seen by a dentist from Absolute Dental located in Bonanza and Eastern in Las Vegas. I was given the run-around by this office for the past 2 and a half months and I discovered that it is because my son's insurance request was never submitted as they said that they just submitted it today, they said they will call me back in to 2-3 weeks!

This is absolute ** **, given the fact that no one ever returned one of my phone call to tell me this. I asked for a referral but they said they do not give referrals to private offices, so now all I can do is wait on how my son's infection grows in his mouth or give him Tylenol because he is in pain after eating.

I just hope they understand what I am going through because they also have kids. Maybe, thy should just have done their job in the first place.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2010

The dentist did two crowns on my upper mouth. From the shabby work and knowledge, including conversations I overheard, my guess is he is a new or inexperienced dentist. I was in more pain after the permanent crown was placed than before. I ended up with a referral to an oral surgeon. When the oral surgeon removed the crown that was not permanently sealed he noticed that the entire side was cracked which allowed air into my tooth cavity.

I contacted the office and was told that there was nothing they could do at their location. On 2/5/2010 I called corporate and spoke with Jess C. who was surprised that the tooth was cracked but agreed to refund the amount of that particular crown. He said to give him until 2/8/2010 to audit my file. I called 2/8/2010 and he was not available so I left a message. On 2/9/2010 I had not heard back from him and I called again and had to leave another message.

Later that evening he called and told me that Luiz would be calling me the next morning to get my banking information for the refund. I called again on 2/12/2010 when I did not hear back from them. I had to leave another message. I called on 2/16/2010 and left a message for the owner Dr. Benny K. to contact me while he was in town on 2/17/2010. I have had no contact back from anyone at this office. If they had done their job correctly, I would have not had to miss work, have oral surgery and be in need of a tooth to replace the one lost. This has turned into an expensive, painful experience. I am a single parent living on a limited income. I had to pay out a lot of money to have this dental work done. Due to the problems I had, I have lost time at work and wages. I will need additional dental work that will result in more time off work and lost wages that I can't afford.

Absolute Dental Company Information