Astoria, Queens, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5

Our main goal is to provide our patients with the highest quality of dental care. Dr. Eliades and his staff are here to listen to your questions and concerns. We offer 2 locations in Flushing and Astoria for your convenience.

Our administrative staff will assist you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible. You can reach our Flushing office at: (718)445-5610 and our Astoria office at: (718)278-5700

View More View More

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Queens Family Dental Reviews

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I was seen in many offices and no one could find the origin of my pain until I went to Queens Family Dental. They got me out of pain and treated my dental issues. They are knowledgeable; professional and very kind. I am so grateful for them and their exceptional care. I recommend them highly.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Simply put - the best dentist ever been to. Exceptional staff and Dr ** is amazing. QFD is what every dentist practice should aspire to be. I am a loyal patient and am so glad I went here. I had a lot of work done and I am so happy with the outcome.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Dr ** did my porcelain veneers and they are perfect. I am very happy with everything about the office and would recommend. The staff is very caring and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. My family also go to there and they love them too.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have the best things to say about. He is without a doubt the most talented dentist I have ever been to. He goes beyond to help his patients. My family all goes to him and we love him. He is caring and a gentle dentist.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been going to dentists for years and I never felt at home. The personnel here welcome you and you feel comfortable which helps with the anxiety that comes along with seeing the dentist. I had two implants done by their surgeon and dmDrc ** restores them. The process was easy and painless. They also set up an in/house pmt agreement which was great. If you are looking for a nice dental office go to them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Queens Family Dental?

Original review: May 7, 2019

I was referred by 1-800-Dentist and they certainly vet their doctors. Dr. ** was so pleasant and he did a treatment plan for me on the first visit. He spent a lot of time with me and Afina the front desk girl was great. I had two implants placed by the surgeon and on my way to restoring them. I am very happy with the care I received.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Ellen and Dr. ** and so good at what they do. From the minute I walked in with an emergency I was very happy. They got me out of pain immediately. My old dentist would make me wait for hours but I don’t have time to waste. Definitely recommending this office.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Dr ** and Dr ** did a great job on my teeth. They are both very kind and talented. My teeth look great and I am thrilled. I wish more doctors were this nice. I highly recommend them. They have me as a lifelong patient.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Thank you ** for the most amazing smile. Thank you for your care and talent. You are truly the best! I love my new smile and it’s all because of you. From the moment I walked in I felt so comfortable there. Your staff went way beyond to welcome me and helped me with the financing. I highly recommend you and your staff.

Queens Family Dental response

Thank you Frank!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I was referred to them by 1-800-DENTIST for a serious gum disease problem I had. I am so happy that I went there because they saved my teeth. I now have a healthy mouth and I will not lose my teeth. They were so caring and professional. I highly recommend them.

Queens Family Dental response