Get Started

4.7/5 (1028 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Daniel K. was an excellent consultant. Talked me through every step required page by page making sure all necessary steps were completed. He was patient and understanding. I felt better having made this decision with Daniel's help. Thank you Daniel and National Debt Relief.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Dewayne representative was awesome. He answered all questions and was very knowledgeable. Vey helpful with concerns and information given. I would recommend to my family and friends. Wish we would have done this much sooner. Looking forward to resolving our debt and starting a better financial future.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

Lisa ** was so helpful and understanding. She walked me through the process and made me feel better about the hardship I have experienced due to the pandemic. Her patience and ability to answer all my questions and put me at ease was amazing! I am thankful for making the call!

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our agent Lisa. We loved hearing that you were happy with our service. National Debt Relief is always here for you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

The customer service was outstanding! What could have been a really stressful experience was made so easy. Adam ** was topnotch and from the very 1st phone call he made me so comfortable and at ease knowing that everything was going to be handled.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

The gentleman I worked with was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions. He wasn't trying to rip me off. They took care of the debts that I had. I was pleased with how they did it. Once we got them involved with the people, I had nothing to do with any of it. Everything is taken care of and it’s going well. However, the amount might have been steep for some people. But I already had a budget where it wasn't bad for me.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

I've been having so much problems. I'm trying to figure out how to pay my bills try to catch up. Never could catch my total cost per month that's 3000 a month. Now I'm only 245 month. The lady that helped me on the phone are so nice and tried her best to help me figure things out. Thank God she did that for me. So blessed I can now at night and not worry about all the bills I have to pay. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for sending this nice wonderful lady. I did forget her name.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

The consultant explained everything to me so I could understand and they sound confident about the success rate of their program. That is what makes me feel I'm making the right decision working with this group. I was very skeptical, but after talking to Christopher ** I feel confident I am making the right decision. I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

What National Debt Relief said was pretty good. Working with my rep was a great experience. They email me if they get something settled and they want to know if I wanna go ahead with the settlement. I just say, “Okay, go ahead. Take care of that.” And that’s what they do. They are getting my stuff squared away so I can move on in my life. Right now, they’re doing a pretty good job. They send me progress reports of what they are doing every so often or I can go to the site and see and talk to them. Navigating the site is pretty easy.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

Chuck **, VERY HELPFUL person, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. GOOD LISTENER. Fun to work with. Return calls fast. Will recommend him to other in need for the service. He explained step by step. NDR lucky to have someone like him.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2021

Hamilton did a great job explaining what the situation was. He was understanding of what I was going through and he helped me understand why this is the best option for the situation that I was dealing with. This issue will be over much sooner now that I decided to go this route.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Hamilton while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

These wonderful people literally saved my life and I could never thank them enough. Every interaction has been handled with professionalism and the utmost urgency. I had been drowning in debt for the bulk of my adult life and having that beautiful light at the end of the tunnel has given me a sense of peace and gratitude.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

The associate Valentine was very kind, helpful & understanding of my current situation. Him along with the company, I would like to say thank you. So thankful to know that my husband and I will no longer have to stress out over credit card debt!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

Representative was very helpful and patient with me. Explained things very well. Actually act like he wanted to help and find me the best program for my needs. Glad I decided to contact them about the program. Takes a lot of stress off me.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

I was looking for alternative options to bankruptcy and found this program on Google. I was hesitant at first because so many programs are shams or require money upfront. I enjoyed the personalized touch of this program. I spoke with the same person at each interaction and was able to even email and receive a response. In addition, she walked me through the contract section by section reading and explaining everything which I appreciated because I’ve been in so many situations where it’s like “here sign this” and annoyance at me stopping to read. I just started and haven’t made my first payment yet, but so far so good.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

When I enrolled with NDR, it was quick and professional. They have been helpful. Everything’s good. We've been closing accounts.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I had gotten myself in a bad spot. I looked at many options - but this made the most sense. They exceeded my expectations and negotiated my debt in a way that I ended up paying less than half of my original debt. To be honest, that was life saving - as I was unsure how I was going to pay off over $50k in debt. They were professional, transparent, and reactive to my needs. Hopefully I don’t end up having to use them again - but they certainly made a horrible situation better.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

They explained everything very thoroughly. I like the fact that it's getting taken care of and I don't need to worry about it. They just inform me when they make an offer and it gets settled.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Combining our debts to get a shorter and arguing slower payment was done quickly and efficiently. Also very politely and with knowledge of the conditions. Very polite and understanding to call back later so he could talk to my wife and answer her questions.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

I'm happy with National Debt Relief. I told them what I could afford and then we worked it so that it works. They set me up for one day during the month and then I told them I needed to change it to the end of the month, and it got worked out for my schedule. Then I get on the website and I like the graphs that show my progress. I like how it's broken down to see exactly where I'm at with each company and it's easy to understand. My payments were cut in half from what I was paying for all the minimum for all the credit cards, and I'm actually making progress. One of the companies was suing me and I let National Relief know. Right away, they responded to me. They got a lawyer on it and the lawyer corresponded with me. That was easy too. Overall, it was worth it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I've had great communication and excellent resolution of debt. The reps are fine. If I had a complaint, it's that there's a little bit too much automation and so, I get repeat phone calls when I don't feel like I should. But that's better than not communicating.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Kim ** was the woman who helped me and I can’t thank her enough. She was very professional, kind, and it really seemed like she cared and really wanted to help me. This service has really changed my life and has been a huge stress relief. I can’t say enough great things about them!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I wasn’t comfortable calling, but knew it’s what I had to do. Every step of the way I was thoroughly explained the process, made comfortable and happy with the results of my issues with debt. They really do a great job!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Joel S. was the man who helped me through every step of the way. He was very knowledgeable, and treated me with compassion, and care. I would refer anyone who needs help to ask for him. I enjoyed my time talking with him. He has a caring heart. Thank you Joel S.

Diana

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Shannel was very polite and made sure I was on the same level as herself. I felt heard and all of my questions were answered satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend National Debt Relief to friends and family. Thank you so much for your great service.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Diane ** was amazing and very detailed with everything she explained to us! I had a surprisingly great experience. Diane was very kind and answered all of our questions with a positive attitude and never got upset no matter how many times I needed her to explain.

Hello Alyssa,

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our agent Diane. We loved hearing that you were happy with our service. National Debt Relief is always here for you.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

Really happy so far. But don’t know how I feel about purposely avoiding my creditors and occurring late fees in order for them to make a deal. The idea seems fantastic but the fact that I have to avoid the creditors to make a deal makes me uncomfortable.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

There were two debts that were negotiated for 19 payments of $1, and then one payment of $1,400 to $1,500. I talked to them about it and they said, "Yeah, that's just the way we negotiate with this company." But if I have money that I'm sending, I have an excess in the account, why can't they just get paid off? Or at least bigger payments, so that way they're being paid off quicker instead of waiting 20 to 23 months to get them paid off. Also, I don't know if they just don't have the information or the knowledge, but I was asking them about the capability of doing pay for delete and they had no idea what I was talking about. But they've been good and they've been able to explain what's going on and how they're doing things and their reasoning behind it, with the exception of those two accounts. The communication that National Debt Relief has is really good. They keep us well informed.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

National Debt Relief has been amazing. They're always there the whole time. They're never long. If I have a question, they answer it. If I need something, they provide it. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

The person I spoke to was awesome and very knowledgeable Alyssa. After I spoke to her I felt so much peace. I knew I’m In Good hands and I can reach my goal to be debt free in just few months. I’m glad I made that call and got the help I needed. Thank you National Debt Relief.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

The agent was wonderful in helping me with my financial situation. I would greatly recommend this to a friend. NDR has really saved me a ton of money and I really appreciate the help. When I read the reviews on their website page that was the reason that I said that I can trust NDR in helping me with getting some relief. I want to say Thank you so much.

National Debt Relief Company Information