4.8/5 (1456 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: May 21, 2022

I rate my experience with NDR a 5. My agent went over the top to get me the best deal. NDR was the best choice that I could have made. I felt like they really wanted to help me. It was real easy to in contact with agent on the phone and through emails.

Original review: May 21, 2022

From the moment I started talking to Paul ** I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. He was extremely helpful and explained everything to a T. I honestly feel like the best is yet to come for me financially with the help of National Debt Relief!! I am beyond happy to start this journey.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Paul while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: May 21, 2022

I was so nervous and ashamed to admitted I had allowed myself to get in such a bind that I needed to ask for help. Chris was amazing. Explained the whole processes in detail as well as walking me through each step.

Original review: May 21, 2022

Jordan was great on explaining everything to me right down to the details. I would send people to your company. I understand everything he was saying. I enjoyed talking to him. He help me understand the paperwork I was sign

Original review: May 21, 2022

My experience was great. My representative Daja was able to explain all of the process in an easy format as well as taking the time to answer all my questions. We are very excited to get out of the situation we were in.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I unfortunately was hurt at work. I started to receive workers comp but then they require me to get a part-time job in order to continue receive payments. However the amount was far less than I was getting so I contacted National debt relief who took my hardship case and have now arranged a debt settlement with all my creditors, rather than declare bankruptcy I did the right thing and with their help in about 2 years I will be debt free. Mr **

National Debt Relief response

Great to hear! We understand that the process can be difficult at times, but the goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I've been less worried over my financial situation since receiving assistance from N.D.R.. I'm truly grateful and pleased thus far. I must admit I was a bit skeptical about the whole situation due to the fact that there's so much corruption in the world. It's hard to know who and what to trust anymore.

Original review: May 20, 2022

It was a real experience and a great learning about debt. I am truly grateful for NDR. I can breathe now! Jeremy was very good at what he does. He made it very clear for me and my husband. I really liked it when we made a budget for us.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I talk to your representative who very knowledgeable of your program who was patience, considerate, and was willing to take the time to answer all my questions. I don't know if we say names but, I would recommend this person to family, friends, or coworkers to get help.

Original review: May 20, 2022

It was a scary thought for me to "hand my affairs over", but Oscar explained everything very thoroughly and answered all my questions patiently. It's a relief to know that I will finally be able to get my debt resolved.

Original review: May 20, 2022

My customer service agent Yve was great at communication. He was able to explain things in a way that I could understand and he was patient with me. I would recommend this company to other people. Thank you for the help.

National Debt Relief response

Hi Peter, thank you for the review. We love when our clients take time to let us know how happy they are! We’re happy you experienced our best-in-class service and results, and we hope to keep on delivering.

Original review: May 19, 2022

I recently started with National Debt Relief. I am very happy with the simple, professional and friendly service. They are helping become debt free within 2 years and my monthly payment was cut in half. I can see daylight with this program instead of being a slave to high interest rates and all the stress.

Original review: May 19, 2022

I have been trying to get ahead of my credit card debt for a while. With my husband losing his job recently, relying on the credit cards was something I found myself doing more and more. However, with less income and higher inflation, higher gas prices, increasing costs for everything, in our current economy, over the last few months, things just got more and more difficult. I have been physically ill about the financial situation I am currently in and making this phone call was one of the most difficult I have ever had to make. Sol, the rep I had the pleasure of working with, made it so much more comfortable than I expected and did not make me feel like I was a horrible, irresponsible person in any way.

The program appears to offer many different ways to help people like me get back on my feet, give breathing room in a time of need. Having just started this program, I am sure I will have more to say as I progress. So, here's to fingers crossed and hoping things get better all around, not just for me and my family, but for the economy in general that is destroying hard working families like mine, forcing us into decisions like this.

Original review: May 19, 2022

Mike ** was fantastic. Very informative and attentive to my situation. Explained every detail on the process and found the right plan for me and my budget. Very thorough, attentive, compassionate everything you would want to experience outstanding. Mike and National Debt Relief just saved me from financial ruins. Thank you!

Original review: May 18, 2022

Nathan **, my specialist was very comfortable, friendly, no pressure, and extremely knowledgeable. He listened and understood my issues. Created a plan best for me in order to move forward and accomplish my goals. I already feel the weight off my shoulders with the help of National Debt Relief to become debt-free.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking the time to mention Nathan while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: May 18, 2022

I have been working with NDR since December 2021. So far, I've received 3 settlement offers. So far I'm having good experience as I'm trying to be as patient as possible. NDR staff is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Very patiently listening on Mitchell's part and understand with me. It is a very thorough process. While it is very early in the program I feel very comfortable with this. I am eagerly awaiting for the package to find out how to change my number to redirect the creditors to the new number.

Original review: May 17, 2022

This place is the real deal best company ever for negotiating, making things easy and getting rid of debt at half of the cost. It has been the simplest thing I have ever done. Thanks to National Debt Relief things that have been hanging on me for years are almost gone.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Called about debt consolidation was approved very quickly and accepted into the program. Was walked through each portion and treated with kindness. Now on my way to being debt free. Thank you Adam for taking the time to walk me through the program to get me started.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Was given very good information on what will happen and how to get myself in a better place with my finances, I will tell friends and family if they need this kind of help to call here. One very happy customer.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I spoke with Ezekiel, he was very thorough and friendly, he is the primary reason I decided to try NDR. He was able to explain and go over all of the terms and answered all my questions. I appreciate his help and will refer people to NDR.

Original review: May 17, 2022

We are glad we chose National Debt Relief. We have been strong for some time now but I just feel like going through this process to get this done has left their weight off my shoulders already and looking forward to more freedom to breathe.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times, so our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I was getting deeper and deeper in debt, yet still making my payments on time, until I finally decided as a last resort to enroll in a reputable debt relief program such as "National Debt Relief" to which I was very grateful that I did without having to take the bankruptcy route. Micah was the individual that helped me throughout the whole enrollment process in a very professional and courteous way and I was thoroughly satisfied with the end results to my satisfaction in consolidating my debts into one with a very reasonable monthly payment. Thanks again to "National Debt Relief" and Mr. ** for helping me during these difficult times by going above and beyond my expectations.

Original review: May 17, 2022

The representative I spoke to was kind and very intentional in her communication with me. She explained the process very clearly and made me feel prepared for the program. The representative answered all of my questions. She was timely in her response when I called her.

Original review: May 16, 2022

The gentleman who assisted me made sure to thoroughly explain the more important points regarding the Debt Relief Program's benefits & expectations. And, he remained very professional & patient throughout my entire application process. When l ended my phone conversation I felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Original review: May 16, 2022

They have been amazing to work with. They are very informative and I never wait too long to get on the phone with someone. It's easy to connect with someone and review my debt that gets consolidated. All I do is submit any correspondence from debt collectors and they contact me with any changes.

Original review: May 16, 2022

You guys are a nice Bunch of people to talk to. I think I found the right people to fix my broken bills. Thanks. This is a lot. I never write this much. I am glad I found this Company. Like I said very nice people here.

Original review: May 16, 2022

When one maxes out their existing credit cards [which I have] and you're paying high interest rates [which I was] and other low interest rate debt consolidation companies wouldn't touch me, National Debt Relief stepped in and helped me with a program that works for me. I made this mess but they are helping me to fix it. Thank you!

Original review: May 16, 2022

Very helpful - did everything they said in helping me retire my credit card debt - overall saved me several thousand dollars and allowed the process to resolve ahead of schedule - always available for any questions and helped alleviate a lot of stress - I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 16, 2022

My experience with Mr. Paul ** was excellent. He explained the plan completely and I am very satisfied with the terms. I would highly recommend your service and look forward to the results. Mr. ** is very knowledgeable and explained the entire process to my satisfaction.

National Debt Relief Company Information