4.8/5 (1378 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: April 21, 2022

They're really trying to help you get out of debt and I liked what they were doing. It has helped me so far to get out of debt. They're good people to work with. They keep me updated on what's going on. I will definitely recommend this to other people that are truly trying to get out of debt.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I needed help with real solutions; personal and professional circumstances have created havoc on my finances. The representative, Amit patiently helped me through the process. He was competent and knowledgeable. I am looking forward to the professional support that I need.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I worked with Valentine ** and he was so helpful getting me my debt consolidated and taken care of. He also helped keep me calm and focused during process. I was really grateful for their help and the customer service was also really so kind. I'm very grateful.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Valentine while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I am super impressed with the service I received. The representative was very helpful and very knowledgeable in the matter at hand. I would definitely recommend your services to others in my situation. I have struggled for several years with debt and it has been very stressful but, thanks to your company I now have a great opportunity to become debt free and also be able to set aside some savings.

Original review: April 20, 2022

The stress relief I feel after being approved is life changing. Mitchell worked with me and was kind, helpful and went the extra mile to help me get in the program. I’m looking forward to being able to save and complete the program.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I had a pleasant experience talking to Jeremy **. Very professional worker and NDR is a very professional company to deal with. In the future I will definitely be recommending them to a family member or friend who needs credit debt help.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Went over all aspects of the application, frequently asked questions and explained everything. When I was finished I was totally relieved, my stress level went down and I felt that I was finally heading in the right direction.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times. As such, our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I've had a very positive experience so far. Enrolment was lengthy but it was pretty easy. The reps were always very professional and always answered all my questions. I never felt like anybody didn't know what they were doing. I hoping to get my debts consolidated and I'm paying off now until October. I'm happy with the program.

Original review: April 19, 2022

This is a fantastic way to organize, and relief of debt. Such a wonderful site, and couldn't have asked for kinder employees. Thank you so much for all of your help and support! I wouldn't have been able to do this without you!

Original review: April 19, 2022

The representative Michael ** was extremely helpful and polite and explained the process in a clear and effective manner. I would recommend this to anyone who needs debt relief if they are overwhelmed with debt. The monthly payment plan was not overwhelming and at the same time I am able to save some money a month. And I do not feel overwhelmed anymore since now that I have eliminated a majority of my debt.

Original review: April 19, 2022

My experience was amazing speaking with Ms. Kim **. She spoke so soft and polite and made sure I understood each and every detail needed. I highly recommend this company to All my family members. Look forward to changing my life and I'm glad she called me.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our agent Kim. We loved hearing that you were happy with our service. National Debt Relief is always here for you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

The associate knew the product. Was very helpful. Explained procedures to me. Helped with setup. Explained what to do in cases of emergency. Took his time and effortless explained how this would be beneficial for me to understand. The only bad thing I didn't like was why I would receive something for me to file with my taxes.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Since the day I called NDR, I have been pleased and confident in the people and the work they are doing for me. I feel informed and cared for. They have done a great job so far and I look forward to continuing and completing the debt clearing journey with National Debt Relief!

Original review: April 19, 2022

For the most part, the experience has been very positive with NDR. I've seen the transparency has been there. They have always been open. The last part of the interaction that I had with them was they had a company called Liberty Lending they had mentioned to me. I was very interested until I started to have a conversation with Liberty Lending directly and they started to explain to me their interest rates on the rapid loan that they were offering. That didn't work for me, but for the most part with National Debt Relief, there are results being done, that are actually being made.

I'm about six months with it now. The follow-up was there constantly, that was one thing that was important to me. What's related to credit is funds, resources, equity, and understanding what my needs were and where I was currently at and saying, "This won't happen overnight. But if you stick with us, this is what the end result will be." Being 100% honest really gave me some ease to be able to say, "Let's go ahead and get this done."

Usually, every time I speak to someone from National Debt Relief, they always mention to me, "This is your login credentials, if you want to log in. If you don't have them, we can send them to you as many times as you need them." They also call me and I also get a lot of emails from them saying where we're at right now and what they've been doing. They also say, "This is an awesome option that was available now with this loan. If you are okay with it, we'll draw up a new draft schedule that will allow you to get this one out of the way. But it'll be a little bit more coming out."

If anything had to be improved with National Debt Relief, it would be being able to find companies like Liberty Lending that can offer better options to people that are willing to fast track their process and what they're trying to get accomplished. One of the things that they could do as well is to look at the programs that the country has offerings during the pandemic and base it upon what state people are in and see what they qualify for as well.

Original review: April 18, 2022

It was a great sign up call. We was given all the information to be to succeed with the program. Lenny was so professional and personable. It was Lenny convinced us this is the company that would meet our expectation.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times, so our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: April 18, 2022

In less than an hour Hamilton had a plan set to help me eliminate my debt. I wish I didn't wait this long. I feel less overwhelmed. Inflation has really affected my budget but now I don't have to choose gas over groceries, I can get both. Would highly recommend.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I'm so happy with the results. NDR has gotten me so far. I only wish I had called you earlier. Everyone is so nice and helpful. It has made going through this so easy. Thank you so much for everything you're doing for me. Laurie **.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I just want to say that Harris was a terrific help in applying for my debt agreement. He was patient and thorough in detailing the outline of my debt. A true professional. I was very pleased with the process. I would recommend this company to others.

Original review: April 18, 2022

Great experience! The guy we spoke with was very helpful and we are extremely happy with the help we got! Definitely recommend everyone who needs financial help with debt to come here! Best decision I could have made for my family!

Original review: April 18, 2022

The representative (Carol) that assisted me was very knowledgeable. She explained the program in great detail and was able to answer all my questions thoroughly. She was patient, kind, and empathetic regarding my financial situation without being judgmental. It was evident that she understands the importance of the role she plays in helping people improve their financial situation by helping them get out of debt. I am very pleased that I called and got Carol to assist me.

Original review: April 18, 2022

They respond to me when I email them or call them. They also work with me. If I have to hold a payment or change around things, they are more flexible and they understand. There's only one more that we need to negotiate on my account. Other than that, everything's been good. Working with them has been great. Helps me get more freedom and more things that I can get accomplished that I couldn't do if I didn't have NDR to help me.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Ray was amazing to work with! He was very friendly and professional. He didn't pressure me to immediately sign with them and worked with me to find the plan that would work for me! I'm one step closer to getting back on track financially!

Original review: April 17, 2022

I’m enjoying NDR because I don’t have to deal with any of the headaches, the countless phone calls and letters. That peace of mind is more than I can pay for. Plus, I’m paying my debt back, in a way. They have really good customer service, too. It’s also been really easy to do. It was rough trying to get everything together in the beginning. We had to sign a lot of paperwork on each account. But other than that, once I got used to that, it was okay.

Original review: April 16, 2022

They start out good in the beginning but when you get to the closing of all your accounts they drag they feet in finalizing you to close out. I have been waiting over a year to have my final account close. Every time I inquired about it I get the same answer.

National Debt Relief response

Hello Kamau, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We work hard to provide the best possible experience as we help our clients become debt-free. A member of our team will be contacting you directly to review your experience and better understand this specific situation. If you prefer, you can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: April 16, 2022

I am impressed with the program. We already have 2 credit cards almost paid off and working on another one. Every representative that I've spoke to has been kind, patient and knowledgeable... I no longer have a mailbox full of notices from the credit card companies. Even the phone calls, all of them have stopped. I no longer have to take my phone off the hook, so I'm not missing calls I want to answer. Thank you your service. Donna

Original review: April 16, 2022

Mitchell ** was very helpful in enrolling. He was prompt in call me back on Monday the 11th at 13:00. I can't think of anything else to say, other than I hope you are reliable. Discover card has already called me, but I have not talked to them.

Original review: April 16, 2022

The NDR representative I talked to was very helpful. Their program at the time was the best for what we needed. I log into the portal and it's good. I started keeping track now because we're coming to the end.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Today I worked with Beverly to initiate my debt relief program with her assistance. I found her to be very helpful & patient with me throughout the entire process. She was the ultimate professional in dealing with my situation & helping navigate through the NDR system.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I’ll like to say that I received outstanding service and I am proud that I took this step forward to paying off debt. I was shown support and respect from the representative. I want thank you for all that has been done.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I was right away calm when talking to the representative. I was enrolled in another program that just kept asking for more money. My credit cards were all current and my credit rating was really good. Now, after doing what I was asked by the other company my credit cards are all delinquent and my credit rating is awful. I was stressed out, but now I feel I have help.

National Debt Relief Company Information