National Debt Relief

3x Award Winner
Selected for having one of the highest satisfaction rates for Best Customer Service, Best Experience with Staff and Best for Transparency
4.9(53,879)

3x Award Winner

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt relief companies in the nation. Its goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. National Debt Relief debt coaches work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Free consultation with debt coach
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations
    Cons
    • Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Over 50k reviews since 2016

Stars Rating

• 95%
    • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Made this process so much easier than I thought it would be. Very respectful, friendly and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. I really appreciated his help! I was so embarrassed to do this but he assured me it was okay and I was not alone that cost of living has gone up

Reviewed May 15, 2024

The enrollment was great and am anxious to see how these debts get settled. The pain of the debt and the loss of the online business was troublesome. I am beginning to feel like this nightmare will soon be over. Jennifer ** was a great help and followed up with me 2 days later and offered her help if I needed any additional help. As a retiree on a fixed income this help was desperately needed.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Have had a couple of phone conversations with the reps and they are very professional and very knowledgeable. So far everything is going great. So as we progress I will be able to evaluate the program further. But currently it looks like they will save me $18,000 to $20,000. So far I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Was able to consolidate my bills so I could stop struggling National Debt was able to help. The agent that helped me was professional polite and explained when I didn't understand something. He explained what I needed to do and what not to do! Thank you so much for all your help.

Connie **

Reviewed May 15, 2024

I have been a part of the program for almost a year. At first, I wasn't too sure if it was for me because I didn't like the way it started. As time has gone on it's been good. Quite a few settlements have been made and I'm happy about it.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

I loved my rep. She was information, encouraging and understanding. She call late and it was a wonderful time with her. She took her time with me and walked me through each process. She explained everything and always asked me if I have any questions. She was a pleasant young lady

Reviewed May 14, 2024

They did an awesome job at describing the program step by step and advising on how to stay on track. I felt very comfortable describing the situation I'm in because of the sympathy and support. I'm looking forward to the support of NDR to get debt-free! Would highly recommend to get back on track!

Reviewed May 14, 2024

I was quite pleased with the counselor’s help in guiding me through the process of signing up for the service. Clearly I was very relieved to find out that we qualified for this program. This program has given me a second chance to become debt-free. With its second chance, I plan to make the most of it!

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Daniel was who I spoke with. He was very informative and very kind. He made the process much easier to go through. I felt much less stressed when I was done. I appreciate Daniel and National Debt very much. I would recommend to anyone. I felt very lost and stressed about what to do. Daniel made this process so much better.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

My Ndr, contact, TJ ** was kind, Informative, and made for one of the best experiences I've ever had over the phone. He answered every question I had with ease, and he made everything super easy to understand. I would definitely recommend to anyone who feels like their debt is getting unmanageable, even if to just get some questions answered.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Ty ** was very patient and caring. They met all of my needs and ensured me to be patient while resolving my debt matter. We carefully reviewed all of my accounts and analyzed where the problems lie. I was able to identify how the problems occurred, and Ty ** and I went over options.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

I was helped tremendously by this program. And the person I spoke to calming and reassuring. Helped me make decisions which were best for me to be able to pay debt off. I am so happy to have inquired about debt relief. I think last night was the best night sleep I have gotten in a long time.

Reviewed May 14, 2024

Person l spoke to was patient and explain what to do and what to expect and was knowledgeable on what l had to go about action. Was very calm and try to relieve my anxiousness, He took his time, did not pressure me to hurry which help to calm me down.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

My experience with Lizz was excellent. She patiently walked me through all of the different scenarios that best suited my situation. She was very informative and put me at ease about being able to tackle my debt. She made me feel heard and like she had my best interest in mind. I am so happy that her guidance has led me that much closer to financial stability.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Nathan was an awesome help! He was very patient with me and helped me through the entire process! Very nervous to be taking part of this program but he helped me pass the issues and doubts and hopefully soon I will have gotten rid of this debt! Definitely a program that'd I'd recommend to anyone who would need this type of help!

Reviewed May 13, 2024

This experience with Jennie was very rewarding to myself. Yes I was very scared. Didn’t know how I was going to make ends meet. Was at a point that I have to take care of me and not other people. Never thought I would get in a situation like this. Whomever thought of a debt solution for people like myself I must say I’m very grateful and thank you.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

The process was very easy and I had excellent help over the phone where all my questions were answered with details and I was made sure that I understood exactly what I was getting. I appreciate the help and would definitely recommend to a friend and I am looking forward to becoming debt free.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

NDR and my representive LISA was great and looking forward to there support on my debt. VERY easy and step by step of how it will work and how the process will work and the payment was easy to my budget. I look forward to less credit card payment and easy to my family.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

NDF has been a lifesaver to me with assisting me in resolving my credit issues. In less than a year they have made settlement agreements with 4 of my creditors. This shows me how much this program is working for me. This is making me believe I will be able to retire in 6 years and not fear the costs of credit cards.

ProcessTransparency

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I contacted National Debt Relief in an effort to find a way to help myself get out of debt. Jean was very patient and helpful and walked me through the process. As I am just in the beginning stages, I can't write a review of the end results of it being successful or not, but I'm hopeful that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I've read the entire agreement and feel that this was a good option for me, and they seem to be very confident and knowledgeable on the subject of helping others get out of debt!

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I recently signed up for this program because I’ve been stressed out with my situation the past couple years. I spoke with Nick **. He answered all my questions perfectly and was absolutely nice on the phone! Great experience! Now have to see if everything works out well with this program.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I would not say anything bad about Mickey. He was a great salesman. Talked very matter of factly, knew everything to say. I took the time to look over the 27 pages in the contract that were read through in 3 minutes. I decided that it would not be in my best interest to follow through. I have sent a scanned copy of the cancellation contract to success@nationaldebt relief.com as instructed on the cancellation clause of the contract. I have also sent a physical copy to 180 Maiden Lane, 30th Floor, New York, NY 10038. Well within the 10 day cancellation timeframe. I thank you for your time. Garett

Reviewed May 12, 2024

What a reassuring and comforting experience it was working with my National Debt Relief agent, Leandro **. He was so professional in fielding my questions and explaining all of the facets of the program. His patience in going through the contract made it an easy and non-stressful process. Thank you for helping me find some peace of mind again. I've never been late on my credit cards, but conditions have changed this year for me and my employment. So although I regret having to take this course, it was a smooth transition thanks to the reasonable offer that was made, as well as the service rendered throughout.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

Comían ** was amazing for me and my wife. He explained everything almost perfect. Friendly service and didn’t make you feel uncomfortable. He was awesome at his job. We appreciate his help. Thank you. He has explained everything to where we understand pretty much everything. Friendly, kind and understanding. It really was a good experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I spoke to debt specialist Dwane ** and he was very professional, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the entire call. All questions were answered in a way I could understand and the process was smooth. Unlike my bank, NDR actually worked with me to find which options best suited my family. I would definitely recommend NDR to others based on my experience so far.

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I just started my debt relief, and I already feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Chris was so fun to work with, he made it an enjoyable experience, and instead of feeling pressured into getting rid of my debt, he made me feel relaxed and relieved.

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Frankie was excellent during the entire process. Completely non-judgmental, caring & understanding. The entire process took a total of 2-3 hrs. If you need this type of help, National Debt Relief is for you. They definitely will do whatever they can to help get back on your financial feet. Highly recommended.

Customer ServicePriceStaffProcessTransparency

Reviewed May 11, 2024

My living situation will be changing. Being in debt has caused me to not have enough money to live. I spoke with Kristopher **. He was wonderful!! He walked me through everything and answered all my questions!! He was able to get me a low payment plan so I can be debt free in 4 years!! I had a lot of concerns about creditors calling me and he gave me a phone number to give them so they will call You and not me. Also he hooked me up with a lawyer just in case I have to go to court!! I pray I don't! But this sounded wonderful!! I believe in paying my debts but when banks keep raising interest rates. Then it is impossible to pay back. I had been paying them back for the last 4 or 5 years and wasn't even making a dent in what I owed!! Thanks to your program I can get back on track and get my life back!

Reviewed May 11, 2024

I was really in a predicament and needed some help to figure out what my options were. I was able to get in touch with April and within a couple hours, felt some relief that I was on a path to financial freedom! So grateful and very much relieved that I had this happen for me. I would recommend NDR to anyone!

Reviewed May 11, 2024

April was very helpful in getting us debt free. She talk us through it and was very pleasant to talk to. I would be glad to tell everyone to do this. We feel very relieved after our talk. I slept a lot better and feel better about myself. Thanks so much for your help.

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Garin was amazing and really helped me to feel like I can breathe again! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels trapped by their debt. It is truly life changing! I can't speak highly enough about this service. Thank you so much National Debt Relief. I feel like I have my life back.

Reviewed May 11, 2024

I came into the enrollment process uncertain and needed a lot of information. Andres ** was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful during my enrollment process. He worked with me to ensure that I got exactly what I needed and wanted out of the program. I would feel comfortable recommending NDR to my friends and family.

Reviewed May 11, 2024

I was in financial quicksand and believed there was no help. The agent Tom was confident and professional and social so I was sure he would do all he could. And he did! The program will save me, in many ways. Tom presented the program in a very positive engaging way and at no time did I feel like I was going to hear "darn, it won’t work". Excellent agent.

Reviewed May 11, 2024

I would recommend Adenike ** in a heartbeat! She was extremely cordial and professional, & several times she burst out in laughter as if to say that she was human too. Will the phone meeting was long, it was the most at ease experience that I have ever had. Looking forward to working with the success team. Thank you.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Sean at NDR was AMAZING! I wasn't in a good mood when I submitted my request for help online because it was like admitting defeat, but Sean called me within minutes and was calm and thorough, detailed, and pleasant to talk to. I feel confident that I made the right decision.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

The company National Debt Relief is very reputable. The agent who helped me was very knowledgeable, professional, very helpful, very patient, very respectful (I am an 81 years old lady applicant), very detailed in explaining to me what was involved in the application process until my application was fully completed. I would definitely recommend the company and the Agent to my friends and family. He is a keeper and a good asset to the company.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

My experience with Richard at NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF was an absolute pleasure. Richard explained in detail what the process entailed. He explained everything so I was able to completely understand the step by step process. Richard is getting me back to my FINANCIAL SECURITY with the easy plan he set out for me. I originally called another debt relief company and the representative said someone will call me back. They called me back 24 hours later, after Richard signed me up for financial independence! I completely TRUST Richard and NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF! If you are financially backed into a corner and don’t know who to call ☎️ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF! Don’t believe me? Read the reviews.

StaffProcessTransparency

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Working with Marcus was very helpful. He was very helpful and informative. He walked me through the process and answered my questions. With his help I learned the process of the good reason to go this way rather than filing for bankruptcy. He was helpful, articulate, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Beverly was great during the process. She was patient and answered all my questions and concerns! Hopefully the rest of the process goes as good! I can't speak to the actual servant as I just started it. If you are in financial hardship due to debt I definitely recommend giving National Debt a call!

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Taking the first step towards fixing my debt was definitely intimidating but Daniel made the whole process a breeze. His communication was really what stood out to me (via email & phone). He made sure I understood how the process works and would make sure I did not have any questions before moving on to the next step. He was SO good I asked him if he could be my point person!

Reviewed May 9, 2024

I talked with Dusty and he did a great time. He is very patience with me when I don't understand. I want to take him. It really help me lot. I am very happy with National Debt Relief. I feel my shoulder off from the burden from my financial situation.

Reviewed May 9, 2024

My experience from the start of the call to the end of the call was excellent! The CSR knew everything that I needed and made it so fast and easy to complete everything! The CSR was also very pleasant and had a touch of humor to help us with the call! There was no way we could have done this without him. He understood where we needed to be and our long and short term goals. Thank you!

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Spoke and worked with Ryan last night. He’s very professional and knows his business, very kind and answered all my questions, made me feel secure and at ease with making the decision to enroll in your program.. I would recommend this program to anyone who is in too deep with credit card debt.