4.8/5 (1456 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: June 1, 2022

It was nice experience. I really enjoyed speaking with the lady. She was really helped me to a better future. I am so thankful that you are there to help me to get these credits and creditors away from me.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Today Ray was able assist me in getting my finances back in-line, and finding something that will take this financial stress off of me and help me sleep better at night. I truly do appreciate the time that was spent with me to get things sorted out.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Ray while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: May 31, 2022

I have been stressed by the debt I wasn't able to pay. The woman who helped me was professional and very clear about what would happen for me when my approval came thru. She was empathetic with my hardships. I signed up when my mom went thru this process and was approved. She was right. They were terrific. I was transferred to get some of my documents sent that had to complete and mailed back. He was great too. Great staff, easy to complete application and I would definitely recommend this company to help someone in trouble. They gave me peace of mind for the first time in months. Thank you so much.

Original review: May 31, 2022

He walked me through everything and made me feel like I made the right choice. Thank you. I can't wait to be debt free and be on my way and a less stressful future. Between covid and my health related issues debt is one last thing I don't have to worry about.

Original review: May 30, 2022

The person who was helping me was very helpful, went through the paperwork while she read it and I followed along. Great part she would ask if I had a question about anything and she would explain it better for me to understand. Great service. Would recommend to others.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I was pretty much at my wit's end. I could not afford to even buy gas and groceries to get me through two weeks till I got paid again. I was quickly put at ease by their agent who was quite knowledgeable on the process and understood my situation. I have been relieved of a burden that was about to bankrupt me and cause me to lose everything.

National Debt Relief response

Great to hear! We understand that the process can be difficult at times, but the goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I’ve just started and my experience has been from nervous to relaxing. The three service representatives were great. Each time I had a question they were very patient, understanding and no judging you. Very good experience in this journey so far. Thank you.

Original review: May 29, 2022

I'm really satisfied with my overall experience with NDR. Ms. ** was very helpful and informative throughout the entire process. I was very stressed out about my whole debt situation and not looking for pity but just for someone to give me some guidance and assistance in my situation. I am very thankful for my phone call with her and to have joined the program. I look forward to my journey of being debt free. Thank you.

Original review: May 29, 2022

He took the time to explain things to me. I am very pleased with the customer service. This has given me hope and I am looking forward to be able to save money for my future. The breakdown of forms and explanation put me at ease that I can cancel the program at anytime. Although I will not be at this time. I would refer friends to this program for sure. Thank you!

Original review: May 29, 2022

Second time using NDR, great customer service. I would recommend to anyone who's in the need of consolidating. The process is very easy and the agent shows patience when going through your debt. The payments are affordable. Also the agent will go through your monthly budget to make the fees more affordable.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Original review: May 28, 2022

National Debt Relief customer service representatives were very helpful in working with me to be able to find a solution for my consolidation of debt for one affordable payment. It is a relief to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Original review: May 28, 2022

Jeremy was very helpful. Super knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I was nervous about the process at first but Jeremy walked me through the whole thing. My mind is now at ease knowing things will be worked out. I wasn’t sure how things would play out.

Original review: May 27, 2022

We have just started the process but we already feel the weight off our shoulders. They make sure you understand everything that will happen and quick to answer any questions we have. Amazing customer service and I am so glad we decided to go with National Debt Relief.

Original review: May 26, 2022

So helpful…. Given all the facts pros and cons!!! Provided helpful tools to use, as well as information on all services provided. I was given ample time to make the best possible decision for my situation. I am thankful for their assistance!

Original review: May 26, 2022

Mr ** was very patient and through. He helped me to understand how deep I was in and explained the way out for me. He gave me the insight to see past the mountain of debt I had accrued. In essence he showed me the way out and as he kindly told me he was giving the extinguisher to put out the fire that I was in that I really didn't recognize was burning me up. So thanks Mr **.

Original review: May 26, 2022

I can now get some restful sleep thanks to Christopher. He fought for me. I thought I was at a dead end but by God in Heaven Christopher brought me to a peaceful path. I thank that man for bringing peace back in my life. Thank you Christopher. God Bless.

Original review: May 26, 2022

I was really nervous about calling a debt relief company, but with my current finances I had no other choice. Thankfully my representative, Mickey, was incredibly kind and professional, and made the whole process painless. I feel more hopeful now. Thank you!

Original review: May 25, 2022

Bernard was helpful and supportive of my concerns. It was completed in good time. I felt relieved to have this settle. I find that this has been a great experience. I would highly recommend this company. It deserves five stars.

Original review: May 25, 2022

So far my experience has been very satisfactory! Danial and Alisha were very patient and helpful with me during the transaction. A problem came up that I thought would cause me to drop out of the program and Alisha gave me advice that helped me settle the problem!

National Debt Relief response

Hi Marian, thank you for the review. We love when our clients take time to let us know how happy they are! We’re happy you experienced our best-in-class service and results, and we hope to keep on delivering.

Original review: May 25, 2022

I was impressed with the gentleman that assisted me last night. And by using this service I will be out from under my credit cards a lot sooner. I am satisfied with the results. I would recommend that anyone that trying to pay off credit cards as I was, to give these people a call.

Original review: May 25, 2022

JP was very straightforward concerning my debt relief options. He showed me details and illustrations of my particular case. He was very nice and easy to understand. He created a plan that will get me debt- free sooner than I thought possible.

Original review: May 24, 2022

Agent was very clear in understanding and explaining the process. Very clear patient with signing all documents. I would definitely recommend NDR friends and family. I’m relieved in my situation with taking care of my debt. I can’t imagine if I hadn’t of chosen National Debt Relief.

Original review: May 23, 2022

We loved William ** right from the beginning. He spoke to us. He treated us so respectfully and was amazing. We felt we were in good hands right from the start. I told William I could sleep much better. This Company is amazing..

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that William gets the recognition they deserve.

Original review: May 23, 2022

Good experience. Only issue was phone would break up & couldn't hear at times. Got disconnected once but they did call back..walked me thru the filing process and answered any questions I may have had. I was a little nervous to file at first but after talking w them I'm more at ease.

Original review: May 23, 2022

Jared was in charge of getting me everything started and up and running, he did an amazing job of keeping me in the loop. Best experience I’ve ever had. I thought I’d be in debt forever, but with this program I’ll be debt free in a year!!

Original review: May 23, 2022

Nicholas Did a wonderful job answering all questions and helping me. He was very professional and walked me thru the whole process if there was a question he found the answer. The emails to keep me update with everything was wonderful.

Original review: May 23, 2022

My experience with my debt counselor was positive and informative. It feels good to get rid of debt in half the time it would have taken me. I would recommend the service to others who are having trouble with debt.

Original review: May 22, 2022

Luis ** was informative. Willing to answer any questions. Very patient. Understanding towards my inability to trust. Kind and respectful. On top of that, because I get paid biweekly, he made the best plan to fit my needs in order for me to have a little more financial freedom. If everything remains the same and the monthly never changes like Luis informed me several times, I will recommend this program to many more people in my position. Thanks Luis.

Original review: May 22, 2022

Good evening, Mr. Brent ** is absolutely amazing at what he does in the Enrollment Division. He helped us understand our situation and all of the options we could realistically achieve. He was very "real" about what we needed to do and didn't hold back in his honesty, just because it wasn't the kind of news someone wants to receive. He was respectful of us, our time and remained understanding and willing to answer all of our questions. That's a rare find these days. Although I know he'll get paid eventually for helping us, it was nice knowing he cared about what we were going through and taught us how to do our own research and make better decision financially.

We knew he wouldn't be with us long, but the time he shared and the education he provided was priceless. We had several conversations over a two-week period and he regularly kept in touch and remained patient with us regarding our schedules. We were at our wit's end, but Mr. ** helped us see that there is a way out of this mountain of debt; it will just take time and diligence. We're grateful!

Sincerely,

Aletha

Original review: May 21, 2022

Jay ** helped my husband and I on a Friday evening, when most people would have given up for the weekend. Dedication. Jay was always polite, patient and respectful, attentive and understanding of our situation, and most importantly to us, friendly. Professionalism. Jay ** is an absolute LEGEND!

National Debt Relief Company Information