Get Started

4.7/5 (1028 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

The reps I worked with were friendly and helpful but not quite as thorough as I would have liked. I was served with papers from the court. I was being sued by Wells Fargo for my credit card bill. NDR was leaving that to settle last and I don't know why they left it open like that. It didn't even sound like they contacted Wells Fargo. I scanned the papers from the court, sent those to NDR, and called. When I was on the phone with them, I also explained how Chase doesn't work with anybody outside unless there's a power of attorney. I haven't got a call since. But everything else is going fine. It was just those two accounts that kind of gave me a little kick back.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Excellent experience. I wish I would have done it sooner. Customer service rep was very professional and polite. Took the time to make sure I understood the process from beginning to the end. I appreciate everything that was done to help me.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

She did excellent job for helping me consolidating my bills and explain in a way I would understand. My schedule is so busy but she on top of it and she didn't give up on me. I want to thank her very much and appreciate her helping me so much!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I feel you were misleading and I want out of this program... you no longer have permission to take money from my account. I have been trying to call your phone number 888-660-7427. Please have someone get back to me or send me a working number. Angela **. PS your phone number does not work.

Hello Angela,

We’re so sorry to hear about your experience, and we want to thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We take client satisfaction very seriously, so we’ll be reaching out shortly in order to better understand and hopefully resolve your concerns. You can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

They act quickly and are very helpful. They also give me a good offer and options so I could pay all my debts from credit cards and banks.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

The service they give was explained in a way that I could understand perfectly. They were very polite and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing financial assistance. Just call them and they will take over all call and mail.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I've had no issues with the program and I'm saving more money. Last month, I had an issue with one of the financial institutions trying to collect and they filed a civil suit. NDR had lawyers get on it right away.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

They made me feel like I can trust them to help me get out of debt. The person I dealt with explained everything in detail. He made sure I understood everything. They made me feel confident about getting out of debt.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

It took awhile. Mainly because so much information is required. Tonee ** was so helpful and patient with my less than perfect computer skills. She helped me feel comfortable with the decision to take this step. My only regret is that I have to end my relationship with my favorite credit union.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

Mike and Colin provided excellent customer service and answered every question I had. I couldn’t recommend anyone better than this company. If you need help call them. You’ll feel at ease and not like a failure like some other companies make you feel.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

The enrollment process with NDR was good. They told me to tell them all of my things that are paid for every month and then they helped me come up with a monthly plan based on my budget. Their service has been good. I’m still in their program. I always get emails and calls when they have new offers or they need to know anything or tell me anything about my account. The whole overall thing has been easy. The people that work there definitely know their stuff. They go over step by step if you can't really understand it that well at first. I would definitely recommend NDR.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I called with a big weight on my shoulders. I had fallen behind on my bills and when I called I was unsure if you could help me. Brice ** was the best and took care of everything I needed. I ended the call feeling like I had accomplished something and the weight on my shoulders was not so heavy. Thank you BRICE!!!!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Kenneth was very easy to understand. I am looking forward to the future being debt free. I am going to bed tonight knowing I will be able to get out of this DEBT. Thank you so MUCH Kenneth **! Sincerely, Melinda.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our agent Kenneth. We loved hearing that you were happy with our service. National Debt Relief is always here for you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

National Debt Relief has helped me out tremendously. Everyone I've ever spoken to is incredibly nice and informative. They let me know what's going on with my debt. I had a lot on my plate and some of that plate has been emptied off. There was one time when I needed help and I had to call them and ask if I could skip one of the payments and they relieved me one of those. If I ever have any problems, I have no hesitation to believe that they would be able to help me. I've been super happy with NDR and I'd speak very highly of them.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

My representative was amazing! He stayed in touch and was very thorough and honest with the steps, guidelines and procedures. Getting approved was not a long drawn out process, it was done in a quick and timely manner. I am glad I made the decision to work National Debt Relief.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

This service is truly excellent. Their rep, Aaron, covered all the bases, went step by step and got me enrolled quickly. Info was complete and transparent. Follow up email and postal delivery reiterated everything in a clear manner. I am very glad I called them. Highly recommend!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Would most definitely recommend... very helpful staff and very kind. The person that helped me through the process was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I would recommend speaking to someone if you are not certain on what you want to do.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

This was the best decision I made, calling NDR. It was easy, stress free and the professionalism helping with my goals were awesome!! Everything was explained as easily as possible. I highly recommend anyone needing this service, to call NDR!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Kristin was so patient and answered all of my questions! She was super flexible on communication platforms, where applicable, and coordinated with my schedule at every turn! She was very professional and easy to work with in setting up our debt relief program! We highly recommend NDR!

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that Kristin gets the recognition they deserve.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Answered all my questions and made it super easy to understand. Made me feel comfortable and relieved to be able to get debt free with no worries. Very pleased. Process was very fast and easy with good details. Would recommend to anyone who needs help.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I was so lucky to find Debra my agent. She was so helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I have no complaints. She was also so informative, polite and understanding of my circumstances in my life. I'm very blessed!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

They deal with my credit card debts hands-on instead of me being thoroughly involved. Everything seems to be working well with communication going back and forth. They recently called me about getting a major loan to get better communication with the credit card companies as far as having a lump sum payment. We're trying to finish one-off.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Winston was an amazing person with helping figuring out what to do with my debt problem. When explaining my issues and my concerns, he was very sweet in making me feel better about myself. He is for sure wonderful for this job.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I had a very nice experience today with Arthur. He explained everything to me perfectly and was a great help! I would recommend National Debt Relief to anyone I know. The whole process was quick and easy. I will be able to breathe easy now.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Roberta was amazing. She answered all my questions and very caring. Thanks to her I feel comfortable with my decision. I am finally able to breathe for I am getting my credit on track. I'm very pleased with how this turned out

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that Roberta gets the recognition they deserve.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Michael was so helpful and personable and made it all around an uncomplicated and great experience working with NDR. I was offered a great monthly rate, saving me over $200 a month in payments! I’m looking forward to taking control of my financial future. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

The debt counselor who spoke with me was so kind and understanding of my situation. I got off the phone with a huge sense of relief! I would absolutely recommend National Debt Relief to anyone going through a rough credit situation!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

The person that helped me was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. She went the extra mile to explain everything and answered all my questions. I wasn’t sure if NDR could really help me, but she took the time to reassure me and help me to understand that this was the right move for me.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

The rep explained and made everything easy, and I understood everything from the first phone call. I could access my information, and I knew all about my payments, the dates and how much I have left, as well as log in online, which was super easy. It wasn’t complicated to understand the information that I needed to understand which was the complete opposite with the other company that I was dealing with. Also, my father told me that by agreeing to be a customer with National Debt Relief, I will automatically have a lawyer that can help me and stand in court instead of me in case a problem happens. Luckily, nothing has happened and everything is being taken care of because I’m making my payments on time and I have closed all my other credits.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

The people I spoke with were very helpful to me! They explained how everything works and I was very satisfied! Thank you! I called again today and they were very helpful! I would highly recommend the National Debt Relief to my family and friends!

National Debt Relief Company Information