4.9/5 (1470 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 50k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Monique ** - Debt Specialist - was absolutely amazing to work with. We began speaking while I was under so much stress and she eased all of it for me. I truly finally feel hopeful that my finances are now headed in the right direction. Thank you so much Monique!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I was extremely pleased with the courteous and professional service received from Debt Specialist Monique **. She was wonderful explaining the process thoroughly and making sure that I understood everything that would take place and assisted me through the document signing as well. This hasn't been an easy situation for me and I feel comfortable knowing I have an effective solution to help me going forward.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I was in a deep hole, being over $13,000 in debt with only my social security disability money to live off of. Need to pay rent too. Then I stumbled upon National Debt Relief, called in, and was greeted by Terra. She was very professional and nice over the phone. First she did a soft credit check to pull up my debts. I unfortunately wasn't qualified for a 3rd party debt consolidation loan. But no matter! Terra said that National Debt Relief would help me directly. She was then very clear about what documents she required from me. I sent them over and then we scheduled another phone conversation to go over the terms with me. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and was very pleasant. She's a cool person and funny too! We both talked about our love for food.

Anyway, the terms took a while and she had to stop to drink water (poor Terra!) but she powered through the document and soon enough had me sign it. I then got copies of the signed PDFs. I thanked her thoroughly because people like her make National Debt Relief such a great program. In the end I was able to cut my $13,000+ debt down to $250 per month. It's very stressful living with such debt but now I'm back on track thanks to Terra. She has a great job and that is to help those in need like myself. Thank you Terra! :D

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that Terra gets the recognition she deserves.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

The Representative was very help throughout the whole conversation. He took his time and went step by step over every page. He made it very easy and understanding. I appreciate his help. Thank you. If anyone asked me about my experience I would recommend this company

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

National Debt Relief was able to come up with a plan to help pay the creditors at the same time helping me to rebuild my finances. The agent was very friendly and assured me about my decision to seek help in regaining control of my finances to run my business efficiently while reducing my dependence on credit.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Jordan made me comfortable and was very helpful. When I called I felt like I was a deadbeat that could not pay my bills. He assured me that that was not the case. I felt at ease. Great customer service.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Mr Ray ** was a pleasure to work with. I was doubtful about my debt. I spoke with other companies and when I talked to Mr ** he caught my attention and really explained all the steps he would take. And the monthly payments fit my budget. I would recommend your company and stress working with Mr Ray **. He is a great asset to your company and you probably heard that before. Thank you for everything.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

The specialist I believe I spoke to David ** was great, he was very nice and thorough, explain to me the process of the program and how it works and answers all my questions I had in mind, my pre approval and how it was better than my previous program. I was even more happy when he told me that I could add my private student loan on top of my other loans which was a plus for me. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to get rid of debt on top of adding your private student loans without being told it will be difficult to do because it’s a student loan not with National Debt Relief. Thanks David!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

I am happy with National Debt Relief thus far. Keep doing what you’re doing to assist with helping out the many people that you help to get out of debt and become debt free. This is making a big difference for many.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

I had a great experience so far with N.D.R! I haven’t even officially started yet but my customer service with Edwin has been great. Very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding of my needs and questions. I’m very excited to one day soon be DEBT FREE!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

I was skeptical at first... but I got to talking to Eric and felt comfortable. I have been very pleased (so far). To get enrolled, it took a bit, but it allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted. He took the time to explain EVERYTHING.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

Definitely. My family will be calling this week. Adam was very caring and understanding. He explained everything and made me feel at ease with this decision and not to refinance my home. Adam was very knowledgeable at what would work best for me.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Adam while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

Our initial call to NDR was stress free and all our questions were answered, the explanation of their services was clear and Shontea ** was efficient, patient and friendly. My husband and I are glad we made this decision to go with NDR.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

NDR lives up to its reputation as the best debt relief company. My experience was fast, professional, and very easy. My consultant Taj is the best. Our monthly output is reduced and we are on our way to being debt free. D & P

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I have never had Customer Service like this for an extremely long time. The knowledge, expertise and patience was impeccable. He made me feel so comfortable. Explaining everything so I could understand. From the very start of this process. I was able to file BANKRUPTCY. I woke up with my financial situation on my mind. I was depressed and didn’t know what I could do. While laying in the bed, your commercial came on. I filled out my information online and received a call back very quickly. The kindness of this gentleman and exactly what this company can do for me put me at ease. He is perfect. I see why you have an A PLUS RATING! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I was able to receive help with a debt resolution program with the help of Kevin S. He was kind, caring, and compassionate in understand what brought about the need for this resolution. I am looking forward to getting my life back and getting my finances back in order. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

We initiated the process and had an appt but the person didn’t answer or call us. We called on a Saturday and Haleigh helped us so much. She was very understanding and supportive! She answered our questions and walked us through the contract making sure we understood what we were signing. It really helped a lot and by the time we got off the phone, we could breathe again!! Thanks Haleigh!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Upon the hard circumstances that lead me to the National debt relief program. I have been uplifted and reassured that my hard times are in the right hands. I am appreciative of the help and care that I was given.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Mario was a pleasure to work with during this stressful period of time. He explained how the program would work with pros/cons to how I will be affected in the future. Thankful there are programs like this to help when things haven't gone as planned, feel like this is a great step to get back on the right foot.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

Jeremy ** was very helpful. Very thorough and provide all information in detail. I look forward to working with him through my process. This is all I have to say. I’m just filling up space now so that this can be submitted.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

My Representative, Angel **, was outstanding! He made me feel very comfortable, he was very clear and expressed himself very well, and he made sure I understood what he was explaining. Somehow he made me feel that he really cared about my situation. What a wonderful member of your team! Thank you so much!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I love how I was treated by the person who attended my case. She explained everything in a manner that allowed me to understand. I am hoping to have the same or better opinion in a few months. She took a huge weight out of my shoulders.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Tiara was a great help and a wonderful person to talk with. She was very helpful and also made me feel very comfortable. 10 stars and she deserves a raise. If it had not been For Tiara I would not went through with this. My thanks go out to her. Thanks Tiara, Billy

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Very professional and understanding. The paperwork was completed efficiently and promptly. The explanation of expectations and requirements were done well. Sol was amazing! I am glad that you are available to help those that are in need of your services and get help us get out of debt.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Amazing customer service! The process was lengthy but Paul helped me through the entire process and was thorough in explaining what to expect and how the whole process works. Paul was genuine and heartfelt about helping to resolve my situation in the best and most effective way at for my situation.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Excellent experience. Very informative and took the time to explain the situation in detail. Very satisfied. He reviewed all details with me and seemed very knowledgeable of the situation. We also went over all the documents that were email to me. He did everything he said he would do.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I had a wonderful experience when I enrolled in the program. The rep was great to explain the program to me. I am looking forward to start my road to be debt free. I was very happy with my rep. Thank you. Keep up the great work!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

They were very helpful and professional. I have been in debt for years and I finally have hope that I will be debt free! Sherry signed me up and she was very courteous, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this company.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Franklin was efficient, prompt, patient and understanding in helping me start the journey of being debt free. I look forward to working with you and thank you for the opportunity. The weight is now lifted off my shoulders. I will spread the word.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

The agent was very patient in informing me of how the program works and the benefits of the final outcome. He was very informative on how it will work for me and was concerned if I might extra help with understanding credit and it would help me in the long run. Worked with me on making sure the payments would be too much on me, while in the program. Would be gladly to recommend the company to friends and family.

National Debt Relief response

Hi , thank you for the review. We love when our clients take time to let us know how happy they are! We’re happy you experienced our best-in-class service and results, and we hope to keep on delivering.

National Debt Relief Company Information