4.9/5 (1470 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 50k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

Well known company and they follow thru to make it a professional experience. Yes I would recommend this company to others. Representatives also follow up to make sure you're on track and are ready to assist you in any way they can. Very professional and friendly staff and always ready to help you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

My experience was wonderful, Kim ** was very helpful and called when she was going to be calling at a later time due to her helping with person. She answered my questions and explained everything clearly enough for my to understand. She was also very nice, respectful, kind, friendly.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

National Debt Relief was quick to respond. William was very knowledgeable and was ready and able to assist me with my needs. He was understanding and willing to listen to my concerns and alleviate my apprehension. I feel comfortable with the terms of my plan and relief at the prospect of becoming debt free.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

Michael made everything simple, efficient and kinda fun with his outgoing personality. Great experience so far! He followed up when he said he would and walked me thru the entire process. Everything was clearly emailed to me as well so I can know exactly what to expect.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

I was very skeptical at first. After speaking to Harrison and he answered my questions I was more relaxed. He is very knowledgeable. He took his time and read each page of contract with me and asked if I understood or had any questions.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Explain everything to where I could understand. Would recommend to family and friends. Saved me money at the end of the month. I am a widow living on a reduce income. Very polite and helpful. Just hard signing name on iPad.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Got answers to my questions. Questions answered. My answers received positive feedback. Didn’t have to wait long on phone. Went by quickly. Felt relieved about debt relief. Would recommend to everyone in debt. Anyone in debt should call them. Would not regret that choice. Find relief now. Don’t let debt ruin your life. It isn’t worth it.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

I would like to thank agent Adan **, for his professionalism, for all the attention and energy, he put into helping me and guiding me through to the end of this process. I feel less stressed today. I got a good experience and I will recommend this program to my friends.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

A very simple process with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process. Kimberly took her time and worked with my tight schedule and arranged a time that was both convenient for her and myself (Which was on Sunday morning). I feel with NDR I am on the right path to reach my financial relief goals.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

Extremely helpful and very pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone that has need. I had a great experience he help me very much to get registered into the program. I’m very thankful that there is a way that I can become debt-free and I’m hoping this is the program for me.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times. As such, our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

I am glad, I found I a way how to reduce my credit payment monthly. Until a friend of mine referred this site of debt relief to help exactly what I need. Thank you so much. And I know my credit score Going down. But in time it will come up back in track again. As long I can paid off debt within 48 month.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

My experience with National Debt Relief was amazing! I sent my application in and within less than a minute I got a call from them. She was very professional and thorough in explaining how the process works, and I felt comfortable that they were gonna take care of my situation, then that day she helped me get approved and now I’m on my journey with NDR. Thanks!!!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Mr Todd, was very informative and patient, and truly knows to help the client with understanding. Great personality, good listener, Had explanations for my questions, overall seemed to be a very nice gentleman. Thanks for your kindness Todd. God Bless.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Lisa was very helpful, kind, professional, and thorough. She talked me through the whole process and made sure to answer any questions I had along the way. She made herself available when I was and called me back when we got disconnected. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Teri ** walked me through the process and made this unpleasant experience easy and actually made it pleasant. I hope no one has to experience the debt I have, but I will recommend National Debt Relief to all that do.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

NDR has help me since the beginning, I'm very happy with what I've accomplished thanks to them. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends that needs help consolidating debt. I've made a great decision by choosing NDR.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

My name is **. The person assisting me in this program is miss Ayisha **. I am saying this about Ayisha ** because she is amazing, she caring smart and most importantly she value human being and that means a lot to me. Thank you very much, miss Ayisha **.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Great experience, everything was explained perfectly. Detail by detail, he gave me different plans to see what was better for me. Gus did a great job, he helped me go through the application step by step. We got everything done in a short time. I was impressed, overall I was satisfied with the whole process.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I was sold the contract by Lesley **. He was cordial and helpful. I have decided to cancel the contract. I am cancelling the contract within 2 days of signing. I trust that this will be managed in a timely manner. I wish to consider other options.

National Debt Relief response

We’re very sorry to hear that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and want every client to have a great experience. We will be reaching out shortly to better understand your concerns and hopefully resolve any issues. You can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I had such a great experience speaking to the representative on the phone to consolidate my credit cards. I feel so much better and see a light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend to anyone struggling with credit card debt to call. Thank you for helping me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I couldn't really appreciate the approach and I think the agents could be more knowledgeable about things such as taxes and how this process would affect that. I wanted to have peace of mind at the end of the conversation but I was a little anxious not only because I am a little afraid to go this route concerning my debt, but also because the individual that I spoke with was a bit pushy and sometimes said things with little tact concerning my financial situation.

Nothing he said to me about my circumstances was new to me but the way that he went about it in order to sell the service just wasn't desirable. I wanted to be sure that I was making the right decision so I wanted to go over things and get back to him the next day which was my plan but I felt rushed into it as he told me he would give me 30 minutes to think it over. I don't know if his paycheck depends on signing people up for this service but he was going for blood. I didn't care for the way that he chose to persuade me but I do think that this might be a good way to get closer to my short term financial goals.

National Debt Relief response

We’re so sorry to hear about your experience, and we want to thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We take client satisfaction very seriously, so we’ll be reaching out shortly in order to better understand and hopefully resolve your concerns. You can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I am so very thankful that your company is being kind enough to help me with my credit card debt. This has saved me and my charges for the month. Stephanie was so very helpful to me. She helped me get through my phone to where I needed to be. She did a great job of reading all the information and actually got me through my phone! I would definitely recommend her to everyone! Thank you so very very much.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Andrea ** was so nice, helpful and very thorough. I couldn’t have asked for a better rep. She explained all aspects of the program, took her time as well as answered all my questions. We even had good conversation other than the program itself, Kudos to you Andre **. keep up the good work!!!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Edwin was so great in helping me. He made everything easy and really listened to me. I needed him to call back in the middle of the conversation and he completely understood and worked with me being flexible and patient.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I filled out a questionnaire on Facebook & the gentleman that called me was OUTSTANDING!!! Micky ** did an amazing job, he explained everything to me. I was nervous when I was talking to him, but he made me feel at ease.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Oscar was very patient and explain me the program carefully the way I don't have any doubts or questions. They offer me a affordable plan to relief my monthly payments. Feels great having a company that helps people to get back on track in their finances.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I was scared to call them. But when I finally did, They listened without judgment of my situation and gave me immediate solutions to help. I highly recommend if you are searching for help because you feel trapped to give them a call. They may have answers for you too. Excited for my future now.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Sherry was very informative. She also calmed me down as I was very upset that I had to do this. The program is going to save me money each month. I will now be able to get food for my fur babies and myself. Hopefully I can set some money aside for any emergencies that pop up. And they will. That is part of life. Thank you for helping me do this program.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I had a wonderful, amazing reception with Adam at NDR. He is very articulate, warm and extremely skilled in his job. It is so far the best experience in relieving my stress. I highly recommend this service to others not only because of the benefits but also because of the warm spirit behind the service.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

NDR as helped me lower my monthly payments at a time when I was really struggling. And they have been working with my creditors and have gotten me 2 settlement deals already. I am very pleased with their customer service as well. And they continue to work with you. I needed to skip one of my payments to them and they fixed it right away and contacted me to be sure that was enough and I was doing OK. I do recommend them to anyone who is a bit over their head and need some help with debt.

National Debt Relief Company Information