4.8/5 (1456 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: June 9, 2022

I was so pleased with the entire process! Dwane was so professional through the entire thing and made sure I fully understood every step of the way! NDR saved me thousands of dollars that I would never get back! I would 100% recommend to anyone!

National Debt Relief response

Hi Sara, thank you for the review. We love when our clients take time to let us know how happy they are! We’re happy you experienced our best-in-class service and results, and we hope to keep on delivering.

Original review: June 9, 2022

My experience so far has been delightful. NDR has a good strategy and team in place, and they all are on the same page, which in return, ensures that there is no confusion. They are well versed at answering any questions one might have and are always very nice and helpful. I think it's amazing that they can load you with information and it does not feel overwhelming!

Original review: June 8, 2022

You have taken on my highest balance cards and contacted creditors and made arrangements to be able to combine all bills and I pay Less than I was paying. This will enable me to take care of the rest of my cards and hopefully get out of debt and at least improving my credit score.

Original review: June 8, 2022

My representative was very helpful, Polite, went beyond, Answered all questions and concerns, Explained the program, Went over step by step with me, I highly recommend her. She always made sure she explained everything. Her name is Kristin **!

National Debt Relief response

Hi Cindy, thank you for the review. We love when our clients take time to let us know how happy they are! We’re happy you experienced our best-in-class service and results, and we hope to keep on delivering.

Original review: June 8, 2022

Phone person was very professional. I just started so I'm not going to give any comments yet so I'm going to wait before I say anything. I'm going wait to see results before I say anything. Issac did explain everything and how program works.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The person I spoke with made everything simple, easy and straightforward. Couldn't have made it more pleasurable to work with. I did not have any questions that he had not already answered! Everything was clear and easy and a huge stress relief. I would def use this company!

Original review: June 7, 2022

I would definitely recommend this to a friend. Roy was great to work with and very clear and thorough with all the information. I am very excited to work with everyone and set myself up to be debt-free. Thank you all so much for working with me.

Original review: June 6, 2022

I started the consultation process skeptical but optimistic, however, by the end of it felt reassured and relieved. I was thoroughly guided through the program and provided the answers to all my questions. Jimmy was a great help through it all and was very clear and concise in his presentation.

Original review: June 6, 2022

I would most certainly refer a friend because National Debt Relief will really helped me get some sleep tonight. I had been worried for days but now I have some relief. Thanks, NDR you really made a difference in my financial future.

Original review: June 6, 2022

My experience with Hector ** was excellent. He explained everything very clear and clarify all my doubts. He is a gentleman especially dealing with older persons. I am very satisfied with him and I know he will help me to solve my problem.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: June 6, 2022

I was giving The option what I needed to do To try to get out of debt a lot quicker to help me understand how everything works. The person I spoke to was a very nice representative. Took his time to explain What I needed, my experience so far is good.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for the feedback – we’re glad to hear that overall you had a positive experience with us. A member of our team will be reaching out shortly to better understand your specific concerns. You can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: June 6, 2022

I was treated with the upmost respect. Jeremy took every step to make me aware of every aspect of what was happening! I would highly recommend the services they provide to help restart your life and get you back on the right path!

Original review: June 6, 2022

I had a very friendly and very nice and helpful and they answer all my questions and very satisfied and they were very fast, I would call them again and again and I would call them if I had any questions.

Original review: June 5, 2022

As always on top of everything and got me an awesome settlement amount on the debt. They have been very helpful and always courteous and pleasant to talk too. I would recommend them to anyone that needs assistance with solving their overwhelming debt issues.

Original review: June 4, 2022

She was so pleasant to work with, she made it such a. Pleasure. I would recommend her to anyone!!!! I had been with a different company,,and was not happy with them, then I read about your company and what you did, I was amazed with the difference, I am so happy that I switch over to your company,

Original review: June 4, 2022

Sol demonstrated the passion for doing his job the best he could to help me in getting started on the road to financial freedom. He took the time to listen to my financial issues and worked on the plan to get my finances in order. My family and I suffered extreme personal losses. The loss of our loved ones resulted in financial hardships. I feel better in knowing I have taken the next steps to getting this fixed.

Original review: June 4, 2022

Extremely helpful in outlining the current debt I have, how many years it would take to pay off, and how much more money I would pay in interest alone. Very helpful on finding the resolution in the best possible way to help save me money.. Definitely worth it..

Original review: June 4, 2022

Christina R. was very professional patience and helpful. She explained all the process during the enrollment and spent a few hours with me on the phone until everything was concluded. Thanks a lot 5 starts. I highly recommend this program to people who are struggling with debt.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Edwin was very professional and understandable and went over every step of the process with us. He took his time and answered all of our questions. I would send anyone needing financial help to National Debt Relief and Edwin in particular.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I'm just starting the program so I can't speak to effectiveness. However, the enrollment and sign up process with Jonathon ** was informative and helpful! He not only went over my options, he gave me insightful recommendations and advice. I'm excited to start debt relief and am very hopeful this will help my current situation!

Original review: June 3, 2022

Freddy was amazing in helping me with my issue. I cannot thank him enough for his time and patience. He was non-judgmental and reassuring as we went through the entire process. In addition, he actually made me laugh. Thank you for everything that you have started to help me with.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I used this service over 10 years ago and it worked out great. I called two other debt consolidation firms and it was too slow of a takeoff, too much banter. If a person is ready to get control of their financial Health they just want the process to go smoothly. My contact Mickey was fantastic, listened, went over all points needed. Made it easy stress-free.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I was on the phone for almost 2 hours, everything was explained in detail with me and everything was transparent. I was very grateful for all the help I had received. It was nice to have someone listen and not be judgmental about my shortcomings

Original review: June 2, 2022

They answered all my questions, walked me through the whole process, explained everything in detail, very friendly and understanding, willing to help. Rett was the person I talked to about how the program works and what would fit my best interest.

Original review: June 2, 2022

I just want to say thank you to Paul for helping me. He was very helpful. He was easy to understand, thoroughly explained the policies and what was expected of me. So far my experience with this company has been very positive. Thank you sir!

Original review: June 2, 2022

Overall, I was happy with the experience. They gave me a lot of information and seem to be really supportive. The agent I worked with was nice but went through everything really fast. It felt a little scripted and at times I felt like I couldn't ask him questions. BUT he was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: June 1, 2022

My rep was ready to answer questions and was very informative. He was also super nice! He was willing to answer any questions present and was always brief with the holds I was placed on. I will definitely recommend this service to my friends when in need.

Original review: June 1, 2022

I started speaking with Malik from National Debt Relief in October 2021. I'm 26 years old. Had about $22k racked up in debt from poor spending habits and losing my job in July. I was constantly stressed out making payments. I couldn't afford on 5 credit cards. They made it very easy to understand how the program would work and what I was getting into. It hasn't been easy but I've resolved 3/5 creditors and already paid off a loan. I should be debt free in 2 years! It's a long process depending on how much debt you have, but I'm so happy to be on the right track and not having to worry about it anymore. They handle literally everything for me, it's extremely easy and I've seen so much progress. Excited to graduate the program.

Original review: June 1, 2022

Well explained everything. Very helpful. Easily let you understand everything. My first time talking to this person but feels very comfortable with him. Can recommend them to my family and friends that will need help like me. Thank you National Debt Relief.

Original review: June 1, 2022

My experience with NDR was nice. Roy was patient and walked me through the process of application/signatures. I'm looking forward to setting up my next account for savings for future plans, emergencies, etc. It's going to save me close to $400.00 a month. Thanks National Debt Relief!

National Debt Relief Company Information