National Debt Relief

3x Award Winner
Selected for having one of the highest satisfaction rates for Best Customer Service, Best Experience with Staff and Best for Transparency
4.9(53,879)

3x Award Winner

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt relief companies in the nation. Its goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. National Debt Relief debt coaches work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Free consultation with debt coach
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations
    Cons
    • Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Over 50k reviews since 2016

Stars Rating

• 95%
    • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Emmanuel is who assisted me, He was very kind and made me feel welcome right from the start. Each portion of the application was explained thoroughly and precise and then asked if I had any questions after each section. I felt comfortable asking questions. He was patient and polite and very knowledgeable about everything he talked about. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

National Debt Relief was excellent. They answered every time I had a question. If I emailed them, they wrote back or they call back. For about four years, I had to pay them off a certain amount, and it got me out of the debt, so I'm back to normal. They were there to help me. I had a good experience.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

It was a pleasure working with Beverley ** during the process. She was very helpful and informative. Everything was explained understandably. Thank you again. This journey will hopefully get my finances cleared up so I can feel less stress. It’s one less thing I’ll have to worry about. It feels like a new beginning.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I was walked through by Ray **. He made me feel comfortable with this tough decision. Kept me informed step by step and explained the process in a way that I can understand without feeling like I’m talking to a salesperson that’s trying to rush me through. Overall great experience.

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I really like National Debt Relief. I had a good experience. They helped me a lot. The application was a little long, but I didn't mind it, especially when they helped me when I didn't have the money at the payment date. I called them first and let them know, "Hey, this date, I won't be able to pay you guys, but I would be able to on this date." They were always working with me. I would refer someone to National Debt Relief.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Robert ** was informative, patient and compassionate. They helped me gain clarity on the process and better understand the big picture regarding this process. It is not easy for me to talk about financials or seek help of this nature so I was glad to talk with someone like Robert Maine. They strike me as someone who really stands behind the benefits of this program and who is committed to helping people in need of financial assistance. Thank you!

Transparency

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Jericho was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. This is a scary step and I felt much more comfortable moving forward understanding all the benefits and risks and understanding that we are partners and in restructuring my debt. I would highly recommend this company to anyone contemplating debt consolidation. Jericho was personally the reason for my positive feeling and moving forward with my decision.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

National Debt Relief gave me a payment plan, understood my situation and gave me a timeline of when my debt was gonna be completed. They gave me numbers and I would go to the website and it was easy to follow. The app was user-friendly. But if I had concerns, the customer service reps were nice and very knowledgeable too. They helped me out a lot. If I ever got stuck in those times where I did, where I could make payment, they would do what they had to do to get me back on track. They would just cancel those payments that weren't taken. NDR had a very positive impact on my life. I fixed my credit and got out of debt, which was my goal for two years and I accomplished it within two years because of them. I feel free. NDR is a free debt relief. It was exactly what they promised me and what I received, so I feel very grateful.

Customer ServicePriceStaffTransparency

Reviewed June 6, 2024

National Debt Relief helped handle each creditor individually so I didn't have to talk to so many people. They had a lawyer for me and it helped to rely on them. The communication was great. I like the experience. The customer service always reached out when there were any questions. Or if I had a question, I didn't have to wait long. It was always with an appropriate amount of time, within a business day or immediately if I could get through to somebody right away. And I never had to repeat myself a lot of times.

NDR worked with me as to what I could afford and I had twice a month payment that I kept the same the entire time I was paying out. Their reps reached out a couple of times to see if anything has changed and they were open to working with me if I had to change my payments. I have referred somebody because it was very easy to work with the company. The website was very user-friendly and it was very easy to find your totals. They broke it down by card. NDR was providing a service and I expected to have some fees. But it was very reasonable compared to what kind of interest rates I would have paid for my credit card.

I had debts close to 20,000. I stayed consistent with my payments and it took me about three and a half years. One of my concerns was paying and having a balance left over. I noticed that I had enough to pay off my debt and I reached out and they paid it off and gave me the rest of the savings that I had. It's nice to know that I don't have that hanging over me.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I just enrolled in program. But so far the experience has been smooth and reassuring. I hope that the program works. It seems to be something I should have considered many years ago. But it’s never too late to get ahead in your personal finances. I’m looking forward to be out of credit card debt once and for all. They are with you every step of the way which is reassuring.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Mr. ** was very nice and friendly and convenience me to do your plan. I am so afraid that I may have done wrong but I will stick with it. I saw something on the tv about a payment after you have helped me with my problems. I was not informed about this. Other than that he told me what to do and how. He was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I was very happy with my experience a lot of help and understanding of my situation. I like the way everything was explained and he gave me other options. I like the way my rep was patient knowledgeable was very helpful. My rep was quick to put my application through and call me back with results.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

They were always polite and friendly and always able to see what they could do to help me if I ever had any concerns or issues. I felt drowning in the credit card debt, and to see it all go away was great. If anybody ever talks about their debt with credit cards or any bills, I tell them, “Depending on how much, you might wanna call NDR and see if they can help you, because they helped me do it in four years.”

Customer ServiceStaffProcessTransparency

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I was a lot in debt with credit cards. I knew it would be faster going through NDR to pay it all off. They were very supportive. It was humiliating asking when you get yourself into this debt, and they didn't make you feel that way at all. They explained everything and made you feel like, "Don't worry, you're not the only one. It's okay. We're gonna help you through this," and they did. They were phenomenal. Always there and picked up the phone. It was great communication throughout the whole process. They were also honest with what it entailed.

Customer Service

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I’ve been a client for over 3 months and I’m wondering when you’ll start contacting my credit card companies. I’m getting tired of all the phone calls and not being able to answer my phone. When are you going to start your end of this deal. You mentioned 3 months to build up my savings and then you start, it’s been 3 months and the phone calls continue

Reviewed June 6, 2024

I had more credit card debt than I felt like I could catch up with. I received an email and it was one of those things that sounded too good to be true, but I clicked on it. And when it all worked out in the end, I was very surprised. I gave them the information and they took care of the rest. They did a good job and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

My experience with NDR was fantastic. Everything was perfect. I had the payments and it is just what I needed and it helped me pay off all my debt.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

He was so awesome! He worked with me a lot and very patient with me! He answered all my questions that I had! He was very good at explaining everything to me. He made me feel like there is hope after all this. I feel that I can sleep at night! Thank you so much.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

They were very patient and helped me and my wife understand everything about the payment plan and helping my wife and I get back on track! After feeling like we were drowning, it’s nice knowing we have a plan now. Thank you Bryant for helping us through it all! Would recommend to anyone who needs to get out of debt.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Ari was awesome and patient as he answered all of my questions. He explained what to do, what the 22 pages of information was all about, explained all the details about what the contract said and how National Debt Relief works as they help to settle our accounts. The Portal was easy to set up. So far so good.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I was anxious about applying and Kena was professional and explained everything clearly. Her calm demeanor and sense of humor made me feel at ease. I recommend the program, but Kena ** is the BEST! There was never any judgment with Kena. She genuinely wanted to help me! The world would be a better place with more Kenas in the world

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Chris was super helpful and made the process so was simple, I was really comfortable to talk to him. I am really glad I was able to do this process this simply and this greatly. I am looking forward to the rest of the program. I'm really feeling so much relief knowing I have taken the first step to work on my debt.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I just want to say that Marcos was truly helpful and never got uneasy with me. He was patient and listened to me with all my problems, and I thank God for that sending me good people, because this customer service stuff has gotten out of hand! Thank you Marcous!!! Winston

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I was so impressed by Frank when he told me that I was approved for the debt relief. He was so kind and generous to go with me on all my financial decisions. Thank you so much for everything. Everything is very good to me. Special thanks to frank and National Debt Relief. Once again thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

The representative assigned to my case was very friendly, understanding and kind. She made the process easy and if I had questions she had answers for me. I was nervous about doing the debt consolidation, unsure if I’d qualify but I did and I can breathe again knowing there is a good plan ahead for me. Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Richard was very knowledgeable, helpful, everything he spoke with me and told me lightened my stress that I had, it's definitely going to help me with my situation and make life easier, I would definitely recommend that you give National Debt Relief a call, you will not regret doing so. Thanks Richard.

Customer ServicePriceStaffTransparency

Reviewed June 5, 2024

This company is by far the best debt relief organization on the planet! Very professional and courteous. They are non-judgmental. They take their time to discuss your situation and gather information from you to complete your application while you are on the phone. You get your approval within minutes with a detailed explanation of how they will help you. Your monthly expenses will go down and they negotiate a reduction in your debts with creditors. You get your life back and you get free from the outrageous interest rates you have been charged. I highly recommend National Debt Relief to anyone drowning in unsecured debt!

Reviewed June 5, 2024

My mind is now at ease since I have a contract with National Debt Relief. I was overcome with worry about how was was going to pay off these credit cards on a fixed income... I saw the commercial on TV and just knew this was my only legitimate choice for help with this worrisome problem. Calling National Debt Relief solved this problem and now I have a reasonable way to pay off these credit cards. My sincere thank you to National Debt Relief.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I am writing to you to let you know that Adenike ** was very knowledgeable about her job and very informative. She has very good qualities in customer service. She made sure I understood the terms of the agreement. She cares about her customer. I would refer her to anyone who asked and in need. Thank you. I appreciate her.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Very professional and was happy to answer all my questions even though I was very hesitant. They reassured me even though I asked a million questions and broke it down. I could not even think of how I could get out of debt until they explained it to me. Thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

My account manager Jonathon answered all of my questions in the best way. Careful and direct and with concern. He made sure I understood the parameters of my circumstance and helped me get to the best solution. The contract was clear and gone over completely, I felt like I was allowed time to process during the whole experience.

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I’m so glad I called NDR to inquire about my options for tackling my debt. I spoke with Veronica and she was absolutely stellar! She did an incredible job easing my anxiety about my situation. By the end of the call, I was confident that I was making the right decision.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Peter helped me apply and made the process SO EASY! He was very empathetic and helped me so much. He was thoughtful, knowledgeable, and understanding. I’m so thankful I received Peter to get me through this process. He called asap after applying and was very detailed explained everything throughout the process so I would understand.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Very helpful and very understanding, made everything so easy to understand. Thank you. Everyone I talked to very nice people. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help with their finances. This company will be very helpful to anyone in need of help. I was afraid at first to do what I did but I needed help and now that I got help with this company I understood what they told me and it was very helpful.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I worked with Debt Specialist, Jon **. He was extremely helpful and detailed when explaining the program. I'd spoken to a few other companies prior to speaking with Jon but his knowledge and patience made me comfortable to work National Debt Relief on financial solution for my debt. I plan to refer friends and family to Jon in the near future.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Derek ** helped me with all the questions I had. Very knowledgeable and eager to help. Explained everything carefully and wouldn't go ahead until I understood and had no more questions. Went through every page. Took his time without rushing. Showed me through all the forms I needed to initial or sign. He made sure I understood all my options.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Hello, I had PJ Matti as my representative to get started on this journey. PJ was SO helpful, understanding, explained well, and was not judgmental. PJ answered all my questions honestly and quickly. He was very kind and I could trust him with all of my information without feeling shame.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

I was concerned about having access to any of the existing cards. Possibly keeping one card open. After careful discussion with CS Rep (Jenny), I decided to keep all cards in the program. After successful completion of the program, if needed, I would then look into establishing credit with one company.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

My wife and I received the exact help we needed by our representative Alex. It was a very simple process that he made painless and actually exciting since we were finally getting the help and guidance we needed. Alex was incredibly informative and reassuring. We would highly recommend him and the company if you're in need of real debt relief!

Customer ServiceProcessTransparency

Reviewed June 4, 2024

This young man explained the process with me. Helped ease my mind in making a decision to sign up with the debt relief program. He needed to call me back and did so in the time he said he would. Very polite and knowledgeable. I felt confident that I was making the right decision to sign up. Thank you, George!!

Reviewed June 4, 2024

David was well spoken, very knowledgeable, outgoing, polite, a world of fun to talk too. He taught me how to manage money better, how to handle Credit better. Best of all he went out of his way to help get my national debt relief contract. I'm now on my way to having a better life debt free. Thanks again David, you're the best.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

This is actually my first enrolling in this a program like this. Fatimah ** was very helpful and patient with me and explained everything thoroughly. I was a little skeptical, but she got me to understand. I really hope this works out for me so I can hopefully introduce some friends and family going through same issues.

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Samuel ** was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him! It takes a while to get through all of it but he explains everything very well. It is very much worth the time it takes to do this. It is better than bankruptcy. I would recommend this to anyone I know.