Get Started

4.7/5 (1028 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I was so relieved when I got done with this. It was easy and Edgar was very compassionate and knowledgeable. He explained everything putting me at ease. I look forward to finally getting some sleep knowing that my medical hardship no longer controls my bills, I do!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Amit was so helpful, patient and thorough. I really appreciated his knowledge and walking me through this life-changing process. God Bless you all and the ability to help others. I cannot wait to start seeing positive results!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

When I signed up for National Debt Relief program, I didn't expect to get any help. When Debra called me and she started it all for me. She explain things to where I could understand and all that they could do and set it up to where I can pay the payments that I can afford.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that Debra gets the recognition they deserve.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very empathetic. Awesome employee. He was patient and went through the entire contract and answered all questions that I had. Looking forward to seeing the results of this program, I feel relief already knowing that the ball is rolling and I am extremely grateful. I’m glad that I made the call.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

The program has worked really good. I already finished with some of the loans and the credit cards. Also, I was struggling and NDR lowered the payment a couple of months so that I get back on track. Now everything looks good. I still have a couple of debts to go for but in a couple of years, I'm gonna be able to start again with building my credit.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

The treatment I got made you feel like you really mattered. Debra was very precise and went thru everything with me. Understanding some of the necessary things is hard to remember but it would not be her fault because she explained and explained.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Debra while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

Basically no hold time. Easy intake process. Very thorough explanation of how the process works. Realistic payment options. I plan to let all of my friends know how easy it is to work with this company. Mr. ** was very kind.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

I'm very very happy and optimistic honestly for the 1st time in a couple years! Even though my journey is just beginning, I know this will be even better for me in the end!! I really appreciate the way I was made to feel like it was all going to be ok and I'm not a horrible person for not being able to keep up with my obligations to pay my loans off in a timely manner! I sincerely thank you all at National Debt Relief for giving me and many many others a 2nd chance at stability!!! You all are Rock Stars!!!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

National Debt Relief is helpful. Their reps were really good. I noticed that my credit score kind of went up, and then they had saved us more money with them working with us. As a matter of fact, I just changed my payment plan because I'm not working and our rent went up to 1,345. So, they worked with my payment plan a month. National Debt Relief is really understanding, and they really work with you.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

I had some medical problems this year and I lost my job. They came through and helped me consolidate my credit card debt and now I make just 2 small payments a month. The man I spoke with explained in detail how they could help.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

I enjoyed learning about the debt relief program and will definitely recommend to anyone who needs it. Mitch was great! Took time to explain the whole process and next steps. For the first time, I am excited at the thought of being debt free.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for taking time to mention Mitch while leaving this great feedback. Our clients are the reason that we do what we do!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

National Debt Relief has been wonderful on their end. My creditors have stopped calling me. They make sure when something goes through, I'm notified. They keep me in the loop. So, there's been a lot of good benefits from having them help me out. I'm just waiting for a phone call back from them, but the process was smooth and effortless. They'd taken care of me. The representatives were wonderful. They make sure that I know everything that I need to know before I hang up the phone. They've all been courteous. They never waste my time. Every time I've ever had to call them, it's quick.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2021

They were great. Didn't make me feel like a low-class citizen because I was late on some bills. They've helped me to pay off some old debt and worked through some payment plans. I'm done with the program. Now, my credit score’s gone up.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

My experience wasn't wasted. I got a satisfaction. I have become a lot more knowledgeable about my credit now. The knowledgeable advice that was given was a relief. I would recommend this opportunity to anyone. Today I'm very excited about the opportunity to be debt free.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

Daniel ** was the representative who handled my case. Very detailed explaining the entire process. Detailed legal and NDR handling of my case. Left me feeling I was covered with an outcome for my creditors as well as myself. Feeling comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

I'm still working with them currently. Right now, I've paid off one of my debts. I'm working on two right now with them. But in the meantime, there was one that was really stressful for me and they did it in a timely manner, so I appreciate that. The program's a little bit slow on my side. But at the same time, it's helped me a lot so I could focus on other things that I'm trying to do with my life. My experience with NDR has been easy. Any time I need them, I just call, and I always get someone right away. I like that.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Thank you very much!! Freddy ** was absolutely amazing and so efficient!! I was in a time crunch and he made sure he had everything wrapped up in under an hour. He went over all of my concerns in detail and was extremely efficient and actually showed great concern for my specific position. I hope that Freddy is thanked in a public manner, as he is an absolute asset to your team. Thank you again Freddy, I am back on track now thanks to your expertise and for actually treating me like a human being.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

On Dec 9 I was approved for loan thru Liberty Lending- received a settlement that day- I noticed that the loan was not approved as I didn't have money in savings account to cover? Called after being hung up a total of 6 times over 2 days, told by 2 different reps they can't help as they don't know what they are doing. Told me, "I don't see you requested to cancel the loan"- finally after having 3 managers promise call backs I just get an email saying, "We have a settlement for you," so I called to make sure the loan was reinstated before acceptance- it was. No call back no notice- I accepted the settlement- then I have been called back twice to say it's been resolved.... What a nightmare

Hello Cody,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We try to maintain the highest standards of service and can appreciate your frustration when that does not happen. We will be reaching out shortly, but you can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

As of right now it was a good experience speaking with the representative. Looking forward to continuing my business with them. As I continue with them I will send in my experience as I go along. Have a safe and blessed day to the company

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Overall experience excellent. I was pleased with the agent I spoke with as he was very thorough. I would recommend this service for anyone seeking debt relief. Customers should be warned however, about how much time it takes via telephone to complete the process.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

It was a little scary at first. Reading a few reviews at the beginning, I wasn't sure if it was gonna work for my husband. But because it worked for him, that's why I did it. It only took less than a year to do everything. I had 10 or 11 accounts, and they were all settled within 10 months. I've told people that NDR is effective.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Laura ** is hands down the best person to help with debt consolidation. She It was very easy to talk to. Knew knew how to handle all the questions that I had asked her and made everything so much easier for me to where I just felt a little free. If she can get a raise I would give her one in a heartbeat heartbeat. I'm so happy that I decided to do this.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I spoke to Christina. She was very helpful. It was not a long process to get set up. I'm happy to be on my way to debt free. She was able to tell me exactly what I needed to hear. I'm glad I called NDR.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

Great customer service and easy onboarding process. Would recommend to everyone. Bernard was great and knowledgeable. I’m excited for the plan that was set up for me and on my way to financial freedom. Easy process nice people and good vibes.

National Debt Relief response

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our agent Bernard. We loved hearing that you were happy with our service. National Debt Relief is always here for you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I was in chemo and radiation therapy and I had to retire from my job and I was living on credit cards. With their help I was able to survive and see my debt go down. I am still in the program and still have more creditors to go but I will say that they have stood by me the whole time. It has been an awesome experience.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

It was a great talk with the representative who spoke with me and explain to me everything in detail. Great support and very professional. All the process was clearly described and highlighting the advantages of the program. Definitely a good experience.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

Great job explaining everything. Very patient, kind young man went through all pages of documents l had to sign, looks forward to paying my debt off and have a few extra dollars and not having to worry every month.

National Debt Relief response

Great to hear! We understand that the process can be difficult at times, but goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

This Co does what it says it's going to do. They work hard to get debt down, are very available for questions, and work hard to ensure that we are communicated to when they have made an offer. I am truly pleased. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I got great help and was explained everything very well, it was a good experience and Sol was great! I would recommend to friends definitely! It seems like a very helpful business and hopefully things go great! I’m thankful I chose them.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I was a little unsure of this process at the beginning, but I was put at ease and was explained the whole process which helped me feel good about joining the program. Now I feel better about my financial future. Thank you NDR.

National Debt Relief Company Information