3x Award Winner
Selected for having one of the highest satisfaction rates for Best Customer Service, Best Experience with Staff and Best for Transparency

Overview

Freedom Debt Relief has an average rating of 4.5/5.0, based on 32,379 reviews.

3x Award Winner

98%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Staff
Staff

1103 recent reviewers mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's staff. 98% were happy or satisfied with the staff.

90%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Customer Service
Customer Service

754 recent reviewers mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's customer service. 89% were happy or satisfied with the customer service.

96%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Process
Process

561 recent reviewers mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's process. 96% were happy or satisfied with the process.

95%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Transparency
Transparency

366 recent reviewers mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's transparency. 94% were happy or satisfied with the transparency.

84%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Price
Good
Price

142 recent reviewers mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's price. 84% were happy or satisfied with the price.

What’s Web Consensus?

We gather and analyze all online reviews about this brand, so you can see the full picture in one place.

Log-in or create an account to get access to what 32,379 reviewers said about Freedom Debt Relief.

97%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Staff
Staff

2331 recent reviews we have found on the internet mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's staff. 97% were happy or satisfied with the staff.

88%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Customer Service
Customer Service

1525 recent reviews we have found on the internet mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's customer service. 88% were happy or satisfied with the customer service.

95%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Process
Process

1079 recent reviews we have found on the internet mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's process. 95% were happy or satisfied with the process.

95%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Transparency
Transparency

682 recent reviews we have found on the internet mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's transparency. 94% were happy or satisfied with the transparency.

77%of reviewers were satisfied with the company's Price
Good
Price

277 recent reviews we have found on the internet mentioned Freedom Debt Relief's price. 76% were happy or satisfied with the price.

What’s Web Consensus?

Log-in or create an account to get access to what 5 reviewers said about Freedom Debt Relief.

4.5(32,379)

About Freedom Debt Relief

Freedom Debt Relief is a nationwide debt relief company that provides debt settlement services and education. The company requires applicants to have at least $7,500 of unsecured debt. Its fees vary by location and range from 15% to 25%, depending on the state where the client lives and the amount of debt they enroll. Though user credit suffers in the short term, Freedom Debt Relief’s credit score impact study, which was updated in 2022, found that most customers saw credit score recovery in 36 to 45 months. Freedom Debt Relief offers HELOC and personal loans through Achieve.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • No fees until settlement reached, authorized by client
    • Has resolved over $17 billion in debt in 20-plus years
    • Works with high debt amounts
    • Long-term credit recovery
    Cons
    • Fees up to 25% of settlement amount
    • Short-term impact on credit

Over 25k reviews since 2012

Stars Rating

• 74%
    • 14%
    • 5%
    • 4%
    • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Reviewed March 29, 2017

It was difficult for me to ask for help but so glad I took the path to let Freedom Debt Relief help me become debt free. I have a ways to go but feel confident that their service is A1 and they are always with you if you have questions or concerns. I could not have done this on my own. Many thanks and I would recommend to anyone serious about getting out from serious debt. Many thanks!

Hello Ms. Stueve,

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com with any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Very happy with the service so far. Looking forward to getting stuff paid off as soon as possible. Also would highly recommend this company to everyone in the same position I was in or anyone in a bad financial position. Freedom Debt Relief has been great to work with so far.

Hello Mr. Stark,

We appreciate your phenomenal feedback and are ecstatic to hear how well the program is working out for you! Thank you for continuing to recommend Freedom Debt Relief!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Since starting with FDR, they have been able to work out settlements on 5 of my current accounts saving me close to $30,000 so far. Glad to have them on my side. I know they will help me become debt free.

Dear Mr. Casterlin,

Thank you for your great review! We are ecstatic to hear about your success within the program and our team is dedicated to obtaining the best settlements for our clients. We definitely share in your excitement as you become debt free!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

My experience with Freedom has been great. Good service and good results. I would absolutely refer to a friend in need. I had lost all hope and had many sleepless nights worrying about how I could get my family out of this financial crisis. Freedom Debt Relief was easy to work with and took all that pain and worry away!

Hello Mr. Holycross,

Thank you for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your referrals to friends and family who may be struggling with debt. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Very pleased so far!! The legal team at LLG is very responsive as well. I look forward to seeing this through to completion. The flexibility to pay more/ahead of schedule is great - I do not intend to take the full 46 months to get this accomplished!! Great job!!

Dear Mr. Halverson,

Thank you for your great review! We are very happy to hear that the program is working so well and we look forward to your successful completion of the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I would recommend Freedom Debt to any of my friends or family. The dashboard is awesome and easy to understand and lets you know of where you are in your progress. I give them a 10!!! Customer service is good and understandable and help with any ?'s or concerns.

Hello Ms. Kennedy,

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Freedom Debt Relief! Thank you for your continued referrals to friends who may be in need of our services. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Freedom has been very encouraging in helping me in Peking to settle a student loan I co-signed for. I look forward to the completion of this endeavor - and I relish the fact that I'm not afraid to answer my phone anymore as the harassing calls have been greatly reduced.

Dear Ms. Erickson,

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear about your success thus far and look forward to helping you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I have overall been very satisfied, the only thing I feel they can be a little more aggressive and faster in the negotiations. But I have been in the program since September and months in we have negotiated %50 of my accounts. I am very grateful and excited for this process to be %100.00 negotiated and I can start rebuilding my credit. I am very happy I chose Freedom Debt. I will recommend this to my friends and family.

Dear Ms. Mayorga,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you have had a great experience thus far! Settlements are dependent on accumulating sufficient funds in order to settle the debt and as long as we continue accumulating funds we should have no problems meeting your goals in realistic timeframes!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Honestly, it's a little nerve racking with my score going low during the negotiations but I know that in the end I will be debt free. That was my goal after I bought my home, and in learning how to live with the money I have coming in instead of using a credit card to buy things. I recommend this program to anyone trying to get out of debt.

Hello Ms. Varner,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are pleased to hear your experience with our program has been positive. If you would like further assistance with the dashboard or have questions regarding any temporary credit impact, we recommend reaching out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

This has changed my future. They have given me hope again in regaining my way of dealing with my debt and becoming debt free and on a road to keeping it that way. I would recommend this to my friends. Thanks.

Dear Ms. Bengtson,

We appreciate your review of the program! Congratulations on your success within the program thus far and the reduction of debt you have received! Thank you for recommending us!

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Freedom of heavy debt. Very friendly, informative and does not contact you all the time. They do the work for you. Continually giving you a progress report. Such a great feeling knowing you will be debt free. A better way to make good on your debt.

Dear Ms. Stillman,

We are very pleased to receive your review! We do our best to keep our clients informed and updated on the progress of their program through multiple mediums and we are glad to hear this has proven successful on your account.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I have not received follow up phone calls or emails to my concerns. I have been told of settlement which were cancelled without any notice to me. I am still getting phone calls from debt collectors without any help from you. I am still waiting for phone calls after my calls 2 weeks ago!

Dear Ms. Williamson,

I am sorry to hear about to lack of follow up you have received regarding your concerns. We would like to reach out to you and correct this. A member of our Executive Services team will be in contact with you immediately.

Do you have a preferred time that we may reach you at?

Reviewed March 28, 2017

I was looking for a consolidation loan and was referred to this company by a lender. They told me that I could settle accounts without paying the full amount back. They said they would help me get debt free in a matter of a few years without filing for bankruptcy. You make payments to their company while your accounts that you're suppose to be paying rack up late payment fees. Even though you won't file for bankruptcy you will still have charged off accounts that stay on your credit for 7 years. For someone that has good credit it was unwise choice to join their team.

While in the program you get an offer from one of their affiliates for a loan to pay off your accounts quickly and just have one loan payment. It sounds good but when you look at the terms it's 54 months at 24.99% interest. It seems like they're working hand in hand to just make profit for themselves and ruining your credit. All I was looking for was a consolidation loan but now I'm in a financial mess that has hurt my credit apparently for the next 7 years. Look up charged off accounts and how they affect your credit.

Dear Mr. Cleveland,

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations that you are experiencing with the program and the credit impact. WE would like the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns and work towards resolving them. Please let us know the best time that we may reach out to you!

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Life changing program, it helped stop calls and get on track. People in customer service are the best in the business! I found the team to be helpful, honest and fast to act or respond. The program is tough, it isn't like Bankruptcy, you're paying everyone back, just on a lot smaller amount.

Hello Mr. Phillips,

Thank you for your great review! We take great pride in providing world class customer service to all of our clients and making sure they have the best possible experience while in the program.

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I know that it may be hard to ever think that you try and try to get yourself out of debt but as we all know the bills keep coming and you just can't seem to get your head above water. So as for me I needed help and FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF was definitely the answer to my financial situation. They talked and listened to my problems just as they have for many others but they were just concerned about my situation as if I were their only consumer and to me that one on one just let me know they wanted to help. After I was involved in the program I could tell the difference it made.

It's one thing to talk or say that this is going to happen but once you actually see it every month where you can actually feel relieved and not have to worry about how you're going to make ends meet because they've taken care of your creditors for you, so I would definitely recommend that anyone who feels like they don't know how or what they can do call them they can and will help to ease the pressure and help you get back to a normal life. So do it because you have nothing to lose and it will bring you peace of mind. I would also like to give a special thanks to Pat ** who answered all my questions and helped me through whatever my situation or concerns. So thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

Dear Mr. Holtzapple,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Freedom Debt Relief! We are so pleased to know that your experience has been so positive and we appreciate all of the friends and family you have told about Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Kaleene was wonderful, knowledgeable and reassuring. She represented the company she works for with pride and rightfully so. Freedom Debt Relief has put my financial future back in focus. My payments are more than reasonable and they turned a seemingly hopeless situation into something manageable. I don't know what I would have done without them. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief!

Hello Mr. Monson,

Thank you for your outstanding review of Freedom Debt Relief, specifically regarding your Account Executive, Kaleene. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the program and we look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Be careful. My experience is this: Discover card sued me because FDR was too slow to act. I had to settle the Discover Card debt myself AND pay FDR fees on top of that. Capital One - apparently I missed 3 payments. They used this against me - because Capital One, at the END of the debt settlement, came back and asked for more money. This is how it breaks down: $20K debt, $16K negotiated settlement by FDR, $4k Savings for me. FDR charges a 20%+ fee which at $20K=$4K. So the 4K savings cancels out with the FDR fees. So I'm paying for the whole thing in actuality.

On top of that, now that we're nearing the end of the settlement, because Capital One said they didn't get the payment, I need to pay $5K more!!! That's on top of the debt I already paid off. Basically, when you miss a payment they will use that against you and say all your debt has to be renegotiated. That means more fees for FDR and also more money you have to fork up. Put it this way: I didn't join FDR, I could have just paid the $20K debt and be done with it. But because I joined FDR, now I have to pay $25K. So in actuality, this program will 1) make you pay MORE, 2) you may get sued, 3) you will have to pay 20%+ fees to FDR, and 4) you will have a headache. Be warned, FDR is not here to help - they are a business whose goal is to make money from you.

Dear Mr. Chou,

We are sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We would like the opportunity to discuss the accounts with you and resolve your concerns. Please let us know the best time that we may reach out to you!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

I've been with FDR for about 4 years and I'm coming to the end of my program. I do have to say they have treated me good at the beginning and to the middle. But now that we are coming to the end we have been butting heads. The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. I was told that they would be done taking payments out one month and I look and it was extended another 5 months with no explanation. I blew. Every year I get my 1099C after I filed my taxes. They just don't care or don't understand that if you owe taxes that it's nice to have the 1099 when you file not after you file. Doing an amended tax filing and having to pay the amount plus penalties is not fair.

Dear Mr. Lidberg,

Thank you for your review of Freedom Debt Relief! We understand your frustrations with the 1099Cs and are working diligently to ensure they are processed in a timely fashion. If there is anything you feel that we can do to resolve your concerns, please let us know. Otherwise, we look forward to your continued success in the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

I find the home site set-up confusing. I wish they had more contact with me... seems like once you're signed on, you don't hear from the first individual that got you joined. I love how they are helping me, but find it hard to get answers to questions that keep popping up.

Hello Ms. Johnson,

We appreciate your feedback! We are sorry that you are experiencing some confusion with the client dashboard. Please reach out to our Client Services department for assistance with your dashboard along with anything else you might need going forward. Client services can be reached at (800) 655-6303.0

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Thank you for helping me out with my financial debt! I thought there was no way out to what I had created. It was embarrassing to me that I did not know what or who to go. I feel I am on the right path. Thank you once again.

Dear Ms. Herm,

Thank you for the positive review! We are so glad that you chose us to assist you with resolving your debt and reaching your financial goals. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

I increased my bi-weekly payments from the start talking with Kevin. He is a huge help and never made me feel like I was being senseless. However the end of my program still says 2019 and I thought that increasing my payments would shorten the program length. That is all.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback! The estimated program length may change based on multiple factors. We would be happy to discuss this with you, if you would like to contact our Client Services department. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Worst mistake I ever made signing up with FDR. When you are stressed on credit cards, you do not think it out properly. They were taking more money for themselves than the one credit card that had supposedly made a settlement with. Found out after numerous telephone calls their take was 21%. Called again and was told that since I did not have enough funds the card they settled canceled the contract which FDR did not tell me. Now they are keeping the funds I have left telling me that it is for the settlement which was voided by the Credit Card. I called the Credit Card which they said was voided and made arrangement direct. My advice to anyone in debt try and settle yourself and stay away from FDR. They take as much as the Credit Card. What a SCAM.

Dear Ms. Jones,

We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you are having with the program and the settlement process. We would like to reach out to you and discuss how the program works and resolve your concerns. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach you at?

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Freedom Debt Relief is very customer service oriented. Their representatives are very friendly and knowledgeable in their business. They have always provided me with the help I need. I respect the recommendations they have given regarding my financial situation and will definitely recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone needing assistance.

Hello Ms. Carson,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We always want to ensure that our clients are receiving the utmost customer service and experience within our program. We also greatly appreciate all of your referrals to those in need of our assistance. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been very good. Everyone I have dealt with has been very informative, helpful and professional. Every aspect has been explained to my total satisfaction. I would have no problem recommending Freedom Debt Relief to anyone in need of debt relief.

Dear Ms. Coyle,

Thank you so much for your positive review and rating of Freedom Debt Relief! We strive to provide excellence to all of our clients and we are pleased to know that everyone you have dealt with has provided world-class customer service! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Customer ServiceStaffProcessTransparency

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Mr. Dayton ** was very knowledgeable and very professional during our phone conversation. When I first called in I was kind of nervous and a lot skeptical about the advertisement I found online. Mr. ** took his time to explain and provided resources for me to check out to ensure the integrity of the program. I came away with much satisfaction and gratefulness for this life-saving program. I am recommending it to my friends and families... Thank you so very much. God bless.

Dear Ms. Folau,

Thank you for your phenomenal review of the program! We are ecstatic to hear about your experience with your Account Executive, as well as your overall satisfaction with the program. We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

StaffProcess

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have been in the program since October 2016 and feel so relieved to know my debt will be resolved the right way without filing bankruptcy. FDR has been very patient and helpful in working with the creditors. I would recommend them to anyone in financial crisis. Just the knowing this will be resolved has helped me. Thank you.

Hello Ms. Mashburn,

Thank you for you great review! We are so glad to hear we were able to assist you with becoming debt free and avoiding bankruptcy! We appreciate your referrals to those around you who may need assistance as well! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

StaffProcess

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I am brand new to the program but am impressed with Sean's prompt and thorough responses to all of my questions, and the friendly service I received during the enrollment process. I already feel better about my financial state and am looking forward to making progress with Freedom Debt Relief.

Hello Ms. Dow,
      We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience! Our Account Executives do an outstanding job of making sure all clients are prepared for the program and after you have completed enrollment, you hold the reigns to your program! We always make sure to accommodate your requests and help you reach your goals of financial freedom!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I was very hesitant to enter into the review & enrollment of a program like Freedom Debt as I have always paid my bills. I think the friendly, detailed conversations with Angelica helped me rethink & accept the impossibility of my Current credit card finances. By settlement I will have some peace of mind. I did my best for the credit card companies & myself.

Hello Ms. Stelmach,

We appreciate your phenomenal review and we are so happy to hear about your experience with your Account Executive! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

I have been very pleased with Debt Relief. They are friendly & very helpful. I sleep much better at night. The booklet was a bit confusing. I had thought they contacted my credit card holders, but apparently not. I also thought by signing online everything was set up. Instead I still had to fill out & mail the forms I had already done online. The Representatives at Debt Relief handled my confusion very polite & patiently.

Dear Ms. Cassatt,

Thank you for your positive review of the Client Advocates who assisted you! Our clients are our top priority and ensuring that you feel appreciated and respected is the main goal. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom!

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joe increased rating by 2 stars.
      After a positive interaction with Freedom Debt Relief, Joe increased their star rating on March 15, 2017.

Updated review: March 15, 2017

After contacting Freedom Debt Relief my worries were resolved. I'm still on track as planned which is great. I'm excited! ONE MORE YEAR AND DEBT FREE!!!!

Original Review: March 10, 2017

A little concerned. Has been going great so far, 2 accounts settled and paid (don't forget that forgiven debt is taxed!!!) and was on my way to complete in 2018. Last month I noticed my program end date shot up from 2018 to 2022 unless I pay more. I'll keep this updated, I recently contacted customer service.

Dear Mr. Stine,

Thank you for your review! We understand your concerns with the program time frame but would like to discuss this with you. Please let us know the best time to reach out to you or feel free to contact our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

It was great to deal with a knowledgeable, upbeat professional agent, Anthony **. He made the difference for me as I was shopping around. Just a terrific asset for your company. I really appreciate the confidence he gave me going forward.

Dear Mr. Kondrath,

We appreciate your feedback! We are also very happy to hear about your positive experience with your Account Executive, Anthony. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

I was so scared at first but as I understood the system it made more sense. So glad I went with this program. On my way to freedom. I hope all of you can feel this way one day. Just stick to the program and get to the finish line and never look back again. Always look forward.

Hello Mr. DeGraffenreid,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We understand your hesitation and concerns but we are pleased to hear that our team is able to alleviate some of that stress and those concerns while assisting you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Extremely happy I found and engaged Freedom Debt Relief. They are even more thorough than I had anticipated after my initial discussions. Everyone has a very thorough, intimate and sensitive understanding of the entire process. I was totally impressed with their practical, easy to understand/implement written program with all the tools and resources one needs. I would suggest reading the whole plan to understand what is required as opposed to completing instructions on page one and then moving on. It doesn't take long, is very straightforward, easy to comprehend but get the whole picture first in order to provide your best input possible. They are the experts and everyone is easily accessible! I cannot express my comfort sufficiently, knowing that I am in Freedom Debt Relief's hands!!

Dear Mr. Morrow,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of the program! We are ecstatic to know that you have had such a wonderful experience and we look forward to continuing to assist you reach your financial goals! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Every experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been professional and completely on target. The associates of FDR are knowledgeable and forthright, and I have great confidence in relying on their assistance. They are encouraging to me. One example of that was the congratulations I received when the first negotiation of a credit card payment was accomplished. FDR is a super organization!

Hello Ms. Knost,

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you have had a great experience with our Client Services department! We look forward to your continued success within the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I have had an amazing experience with Freedom Debt Relief so far. I have never felt overwhelmed, always supported. If I ever need to get a hold of someone there is no difficulty, and emailing or calling I got instant responses.

Dear Ms. Kline,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear the program is going well for you thus far. We strive to ensure all of our clients feel supported like you do. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

They're phenomenal and I couldn't be more thankful for the empathetic and helpful assistance that I have received. When I feel concerned about receiving calls or letters in the mail, I am instantly reassured that I'm on the right path. I am currently settling my second debt since joining in August. I'm excited to work with a company that is backed by the Better Business Bureau.

Dear Mr. Huff,

Thank you for your phenomenal review and congratulations on your initial settlements! We strive to provide the best possible experience to all clients and are happy to hear this is exemplary of your time with us thus far.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I am so happy I decided to go with Freedom. A heavy burden was lifted off my shoulders. Thank you Freedom. They are so understanding. No more phone calls from creditors. They are just a phone call away. God bless everyone at Freedom.

Hello Ms. Cassidy,

We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

These folks are awesome to work with. I couldn't ask for better help! They explained everything in depth and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend these folks to anyone with debt that they would to get out of. I send them my information and they take it from there!

Dear Ms. Smith,

Thank you for your kind review! We are very pleased to hear that you have been successful with Freedom Debt Relief and our team has provided you with a thorough understanding of our program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I was offered legal assistance at a rate of $12.00 and had been sending information to that dept concerning my acct; however, I was informed yesterday that I was not receiving this service. Why is your company not more forthcoming w/ info?

Hello Mr. Turner,

We apologize for any inconvenience regarding your National Litigation Law Group subscription but we would like to resolve the concern. Please let us know the best time that we may reach out to you.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Their customer service is atrocious, I was of course desperate for help, and they definitely take advantage of that. Their main interest is to make money off of you, not allowing you to include any debt under 500 dollars, because it is not financially "convenient" for them to include on their package, imagine! I was paying 4000 dollars to call 5 credit cards and negotiate, but they could not include two credit cards for 500 dollars (too little for them to make a phone call?)

And they will make you do a lot of the work yourself!! Calling it a "partnership" in which you have to help them. The system is you pay them little amounts of money at a time until they can negotiate each debt one by one, which can take 4 YEARS! They try to sell you on the fact that they offer legal protection, but this legal protection means nothing, you can do all this yourself. Totally ridiculous, as you will be paying them thousands of dollars for literally doing practically nothing, but call each card to make a settlement which you can do yourself OVER TIME as well.

This service is almost good for nothing, and the agents are super rude, I had one tell me sarcastically "Ma'am I'm not trying to sell you a car"... and he was, actually talking to me like a car salesman. Very pushy, telling me he had another 5 people on the line on "hold". I don't see how he would have been so busy as he followed up with persistent calls after I asked not to be called during the day because I was busy with a new job! Followed by an email telling me he called and couldn't get ahold of me so he offered to call in the evening since I was busy during the day? Huh? I am sorry I got involved with this people and I will make those calls and negotiate with the creditors myself "over time" "one by one" as I would have had to anyway working with this people. Only difference is I will not pay them 4000 at the end of the program! Good riddance!!

Dear Ms. Guevara,

We are sorry to hear about the frustration that you are experiencing with our company. We would like the opportunity to reach out to you and discuss your concerns. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach you at?

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I am so glad that I have enroll in this program. It help me to stay on top of my credit cards that I was unable to keep up to. Therefore I would recommend it my family and friends. Keep up the Good work.

Dear Ms. Hibbert,

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Please send me info on what you have accomplished or are doing up to date. Thank you, as I get weekly reports from others I am working with and I rarely hear what I am paying you for. Please let me know.

Dear Ms. Bjerke,

We would like to accommodate your request as quickly as possible. We will reach out to you privately to discuss the details of your account.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Customer service was mostly okay with FDR, but - bottom line - the savings advertised were either not delivered or ended up being offered independently by the lenders. The settlement offers FDR got me were no better than what the banks offered me but had a sizeable fee attached.

Dear Mr. Tower,

We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the savings from the program. We would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns and resolve them. Do you have a preferred time that we may reach out to you?

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Anthony ** went above and beyond his duties. What an asset to this organization! He was patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. He made what was for me a very hard step to take, easy and shameless. I would highly recommend his services and assistance to anyone with financial hardships.

Hello Ms. Garcia-Solis,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are so glad to hear about the phenomenal experience you had with your Account Executive, Anthony! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2017

I have a great experience with Freedom Debt Relief. In the last few months I have started a settlement for one of my accounts. I wish I had done this years ago. Freedom debt relief are always there anytime I need them. They always send me email or text to keep me updated on my account.

Dear Ms. Carroll,

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We are going to work together to ensure your financial goals are met and we keep you updated along the way! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2017

Freedom Debt is extremely easy to work with, you send them something and they get back to you within a day or so. I received a settlement offer that I accepted within the first two months of working with them. Ideally if I could send them more money to work with on my behalf, I'm sure I'd even get more results quickly.

Dear Ms. Abel,

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear you have already received one settlement and look forward to your continued success within the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2017

Debt. It is a sinking hole. Quick to get into, hard to get out of. But with the help of Freedom Debt Relief I will get there. Everyone is helpful and takes the stress from me. I take everything one month at a time. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

Hello Ms. Wheelock,

We appreciate your wonderful review! We understand how overwhelming the debt can feel at times, however we are here to help you as much as possible, every step of the way. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2017

Freedom Debt Relief has made a very big difference in mine and my wife's life. They have taken a heavy weight off of us and we are very, very grateful and in a very short time and they work very closely with us and keep us up to date on everything and will always ask my approval before any action taken. I am one very happy and pleased client.

Dear Mr. Cipponeri,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are ecstatic to know about the impact we have made in your family's life and we look forward to assisting you on the path to financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2017

I was lucky enough to speak with Tasha and learn about the program. She was professional, empathetic, thorough and most of all kind. She explained everything clearly and she answered my questions even when I asked the same ones over and over. She is a valuable asset to the company and I hope every agent is as awesome as she is!!

Hello Ms. Thompson,

We are grateful for your positive feedback, specifically regarding your Account Executive, Tasha! Starting the program off on the right foot is the best way to do it! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.