1.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 34 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Telecheck

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 3, 2018

367 Telecheck Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

We had everything squared away with Telecheck but yet they won’t allow us to write a check after spending 2 hours on the phone with them this morning. We called to see what was wrong and they said there is nothing on us and we should be able to write out a check. Mind you this is a business check. Apparently, they don’t deal with business checks too well and they said they could not help us tonight and we’d have to call back during business hours. I am fed up with Telecheck and the holding on the phone for an hour and 27 minutes going from person to person. They aren’t professional and customer friendly whatsoever.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Check denial - Typical issue, for no reason but the standard, "You do not have history with TELECHECK," So??? Your problem. Not mine. Well it is my problem. They denied my check at an establishment only because I do not write checks at business that use their service. I will do my best to avoid any business utilizing TELECHECK and will recommend anyone to avoid them also. Even after calling and talking to a rep they still said it will take a week to update my records. A week, how slow is their computer?

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I had a returned check from Meijer. I paid Telecheck (thirty dollars) for the returned check. I called Telecheck to find out when I could write another check without any trouble, I spoke to Miss **, she told me it was alright, go, right on and write checks, it will be o.k. I have not been able to get a check cleared at all where the merchant uses Telecheck.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Each time I've written a check for the past two years, it's been denied. I called the company each time and got the following reasons: No accounts associated with my name. No profile is set up. New account, unknown information. I called Telecheck on 12/11/17. It would not give me any reason why it is denying my checks for processing until I give them (in the Philippines): Name, birth date, Social Security number, names of all banks where I hold accounts, account numbers and routing numbers of all banks where I hold accounts, bank statements sent by fax, address and phone number.

BEWARE. This is a debt collection company out of Houston, Texas also named TRS Recovery Service Inc. and FirstData (www.firstdata.com). Telecheck told me that it pays vendors directly, (per the approval codes on their receipts). Telecheck deposits our checks into its accounts and sometimes it does not draft out accounts. It just leaves our accounts alone, then denies all future checks written. On checks that it pays, it holds the amount of the check and adds a $32.48 fee in the State of Texas to the total bill. Telecheck says that it does not report our "bad checks" to credit reporting bureaus. It holds us financially hostage like a bribe to pay them in order to access the privilege of writing checks.

Telecheck says it has no verification process criteria, therefore, no basis for approving or denying the checks that we write to vendors - totally subjective on their part. The most recent denial in question is Dec. 7, 2017 for $101.18 to Walmart in Ft. Worth. Check was denied. Date of previous denial is Sept. 24, 2015, check was approved by Telecheck on Sept. 21, 2015 for $74.00 for office visit Heritage Rheumatology, aka/ Texas Health Physicians Group on 9/21/15.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I recently had to have my bank issue me a new business debit card. I called my cellphone company and my internet company and gave them the new card number. As soon as my monthly payment came due I was contacted by both and told that my card was denied. I have never bounced a check or had any contact with this unprofessional company that needs to be shut down. I called them and they do not have customer service people that speak fluent English but I was basically told tuff get used to it. No one could tell me why or what I could do to get it corrected. I am planning a lawsuit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Telecheck?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I went to purchase my meds at RiteAid pharmacy and my check was denied on the basis that a previous bank account at TD Bank claimed I owed about $50 in checks that they did not honor. This account was closed on 6/4/13 with a statement that showed $00.00 as balance. I DO NOT OWE ANYTHING TO TD BANK. The Bank upon which I wrote the check agreed that the check should have been honored since there was almost $2K in the account upon which it was drawn.

It looks to me like TD Bank is using Telecheck as a bill collection "method." THIS IS ILLEGAL!! Having had a previous experience with TD Bank, I am not surprised that they violated the law once again. BTW, if you want to "talk" with anyone from Telecheck, you're going to be routed to the Philippines where English is a "second" language at best.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Dealing with merchants who are connected with Telecheck is either hit or miss. Had a check declined at a Best Buy some time ago and tried to get through to customer service but gave up due to time length. Now recently, had a check declined again (very embarrassing) but this time at Stop & Shop (large supermarket chain in Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region of USA). Problem here is I write checks there frequently. When I called Telecheck 800 number listed on the grocery receipt, I was told that I was declined because I wrote the check at a different Stop & Shop from the one that I normally use and as result came up as fraudulent activity?

I was told it would take 7 days to add that particular Stop & Shop location to my check writing history? Strange... weird... crazy. Remember... large supermarket chain? So this means I have to drive miles back to the Stop & Shop that I normally frequent if I'm going to use a check?? Based on the large number of negative reviews listed here I'm obviously not alone. For future will, where possible, use credit/debit card and refrain from writing checks at establishments brandishing the Telecheck logo... save myself the potential embarrassment… too risky… not worth it!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I am another reviewer who has favorable credit. I am only dealing with this poorly run business because I made the mistake of trying to use a checking account with Amazon. Never again. I have received communications that were so poorly written I almost thought they were phishing documents. They were not. IMPOSSIBLE to reach anybody as their call center is so poorly staffed that you sit on hold every time for periods of over an hour - and you finally just hang up. Interestingly enough, Amazon is no better and chooses to do business with this subpar third party. My response to Amazon - since I cannot reach anyone - is to decrease dramatically my online purchases with them. I also cancelled every single item on my auto delivery program. I am one consumer so I know that will not sway Amazon but this has given me the chance to see other companies can compete with Amazon AND provide service at the same time.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I am thoroughly disgusted with Telecheck. I have outstanding credit, have never been overdrawn in my account, but Telecheck feels they can disallow me to use my checking account. On more than one occasion I have made an attempt to use my personal Checking account for an Amazon and it has been denied. Attempts to get a hold of anyone is impossible. Why does Amazon for one, offer the ability to use your checking account, but then Telecheck says, nope, not going to happen, and your order is then delayed. Telecheck has no RIGHT to limit my abilities to use my personal account.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

We recently closed all of our accounts at B of A because of customer service issues and opened all accounts at Chase bank. I went grocery shopping at FoodMaxx, wrote a check, showed my driver license, and then was declined! I have been shopping at this grocery store for over 25 years! When asked why, they gave me a receipt with the denial record # on it and said to call and they would explain why it was declined. HOW EMBARRASSING! Well I have called several times and cannot speak to a real person, except for the time they said they were a collection agency and I had the wrong #.

In a recording after entering my denial record # it says my, "check was declined due to risk factors and was not because of unpaid debt. This could include check writing history, check #, amount of check, or other factors." My bank says that the check was never presented to them to decline. FoodMaxx says to call Telecheck, that they cannot help me at the store. Nobody can help and Telecheck is a joke! Their # is 1-800-697-9263.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I have been writing checks for years, we had an ID theft 5 years ago and 3 years ago. It has been a nightmare. I have no debit card or credit cards because of the theft, so I always make sure I have cash on the weekends, but when I go to the store I always write a check with no problem... until this year. I wrote a check at Meijer and it was cleared. Went to Walmart and it was denied, called same as everyone else play the auto system and then no one speaks English. Only exception I was told I had to wait 21 days! Well this has been ongoing for all of 2017, everytime it denies I get a long printout on the back of the check and a number to call. Well this must be TeleCheck latest scam. 2 months ago I was denied and it printed the check like it would be deposited with no code no explanation, I called and of course no idea and so on. Later that week my check that was not accepted cleared the bank!!! For 358.00!

Well my daughter was with me and she paid with her debit card and I paid her back, I called TeleCheck and they have no record of a check clearing, I am still waiting on that $$ back. Tonight I got to Meijer’s and the same!!! No explanation. Just hands me my check back and says they need another form of payments. I told the cashier that I needed a manager and I explained to them my last encounter this had happened, mind you I have written 3 checks with no issue at the same Meijer. I told the manager that I needed confirmation that the check would not clear my account, she said, “Oh it was denied, it won't!” I said it was not denied, it said another form of payment needed, so I pulled out my phone and the last check and said, “Here is where it cleared my bank and here is the check. I want it cleared!” She said, “Oh I never ran into this!” I said, “Yeah well first time.”

So tonight I had no other form of payment and I told her I needed to know that this will not clear my account! She called the store manager and she said it won't clear if it’s denied. She said it wasn't denied. The manager asked, “What is the problem?” Then, she said, “Can you please come down and I will so you.” She said, “No it was denied!” So here I sit no groceries and let's give it a few days and see if this one clears! I am so over TeleCheck. I am checking into a lawsuit over this!!! They still owe me 358.00 and now probably 293.07!!! Meijer STOP USING TELECHECK OR I WILL GO ELSEWHERE!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have written checks for over 20 years. In July a consumer's check was returned causing a return of my business check. The 20 years have vanished and I cannot cash a check in my local area. This was one check which was redeposited and paid and I was completely unaware.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Had a delivery of a new tv and delivery men suggested I should upgrade my WiFi with additional equipment. I agreed and offered a credit card for payment but was informed Best Buy verification service for cards was done so a check was tendered. About 5 hours later I was informed check was refused. I called the bank and the check was never presented for payment as there were sufficient funds to cover the check. I promptly went to Best Buy and paid the check off with cash, received the check back and called their 3rd party processor, Telecheck. I was unable to understand the operator as her communication skills left much to be wanted. The bottom line was they decided, without checking to see if the money was available, to deny acceptance due to some obscure reason which was never given. Trying to get an answer to my questions was impossible! Horrible company.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I always use credit cards or cash. I only write checks for bills that are paid via mail (like Visa, Windstream, AT&T, DirecTV, electric and water, etc.). On this particular day someone had illegally tried to access my Visa card and Visa notified me immediately and explained that they were cancelling current card and within 24 hrs I’d have my new card. So to purchase farm supplies at Tractor Supply I had to write a check. No problem. This is a small town and everyone knows me BUT check is refused. Tractor Supply tries to solve problem and can’t. Bank is down the road, so I go down the road and write a big check at bank’s suggestion in case I need to write other checks while waiting for new Visa Card. Bank explains problem to me: it seems telecheck refuses checks for lack of "data". Since I rarely use a check at a store there is no record of my check cashing and so I’m refused.

I asked bank how you get a record for writing checks if no one is allowed to accept your checks. Bank laughed and said that had several employees with same problem. That Telecheck does NOT deal with the banks. It’s got its own system. I phoned telecheck and raised heck with person with very strong Indian accent so hard to understand her. She said telecheck had NO data on me and that was my problem but she would put me current bank info on my record and that in 7 days they would take my checks BUT I had to go to work and write lots of checks so as to build up my data record for them. Idiocy. I use credit card or cash 99% of time. Would write a check only on special occasions. It is not logical for me to start writing checks JUST to build up a record for Telecheck, whom I don’t know and don’t want to know.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Prior to this year, I have written many checks with Office Max, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond and other stores that currently use Telecheck and not had any problem. I have had the same checking account since 1994, have written numerous checks at various stores, and have not ever bounced a check. Anyway, it all started back around January or February this year when I wrote a check at Best Buy - I write a check once a month there in the past, and this time I was declined. I figured it was a glitch in the system and let it slide. But I try again at a different Best Buy about a couple of weeks later - same thing, check declined. I called the number that I was given, and after dealing with a plethora of "press 1 for this, press 2 for that", then nothing but elevator music... The line goes dead!

I wrote checks at Bed Bath & Beyond and Office Max - declined again! I call again and wade through the automated menus, then I got a representative who then tells me to wait seven calendar days before writing a check. I was told something about my checks faintly resembling something that was used in a fraudulent transaction and something about insufficient data regarding my checking. I follow the instructions, write a check at Best Buy - it went through! I figured that was the end of my troubles - nope.

Somewhere in late June or early July, I write a check at Best Buy, and the device for reading/printing on the check at the register kept fouling up. The cashier tried the number and whatever... Yep, declined. Again, I call them up, and I get the same load of malarkey about insufficient data, fraudulent transactions, wait seven calendar days before writing another check. I try once more a little more than a week later, and my check clears.

And today (August 27), I write a check at Bed Bath and Beyond... What did I get? If you guessed "check declined", you are right. That is it, I have had it with these clowns who wouldn't know fraud if it walked up to them and punched them in the face. Until Telecheck gets their act together, I am no longer writing checks at any store that uses that system that is majorly FUBAR (Fouled Up Beyond All Relief).

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I am really sad that Amazon does business with a company with such terrible reviews and seems to arbitrarily decline your payments if you use your banking information. Long story short, our bank's ATM had eaten our debit card, and we were waiting on a replacement that took several days. In the meantime, we had some household supplies we ordered from Amazon using our bank account and routing number. 2 of the 4 orders went through without a problem, but for WHATEVER reason Telecheck felt it necessary to decline the other 2. They weren't the 2 highest or 2 lowest amounts either, so we really can't see any reason for them declining. It has caused such a headache for us and if I could give them zero stars I would.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Telecheck is a fraud themselves. At this time my debit card had been shut down due to a breach. So I had been writing more checks than usual. I write checks at the same grocery store all the time. I go up to pay for my much needed groceries and my check was declined. All because Telecheck thinks I skipped a number. Seriously! I did not skip any numbers. I had money in my account. This was humiliating and embarrassing. Not to mentioned I couldn't buy food for my family. Telecheck needs to go!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I cannot believe or accept Telecheck's policy. I had just previously purchased items for my niece (for college) at Bed Bath and Beyond for $200.00. I went across the street to Best Buy to purchase her a computer. The total amount was $1218.34 and I submitted my check and was told that my check was declined. I called customer service and was told that due to the amount being substantially larger than the previous check written and my check writing history did not show any large purchases (even though I had written a $860.00 check in June), my check was declined. I am truly thankful for monitoring mechanisms being put in place for possibly fraudulent activities but why not have some type of verification system setup (just in case it is not fraudulent).

I was told that I would have to wait 7 days before I could write another check. I tried explaining that my niece is going away to college and I did not have 7 days to wait. I asked to speak to a supervisor, she transferred me to "Bob". He told me the same information. How can a major company not have anything in place to override or verify information to prove a legitimate purchase. I just feel like my rights have been stripped (not being able to do anything about it). I am not prejudice but when you contract your business out of the USA, you have people that only goes by a script and have no compassion or emotion to empathize. WHAT A HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE!!!

Original review: July 31, 2017

I write checks to Wal-Mart all the time. I go in Saturday and write a $23.00 check and they declined it. I call today and they said my husband's drivers license info is missing. I tried to give it to them and they refused. I said he does not even write checks off this account, that it is mine and he said my husband needs to call them. This is a stupid system. Telecheck was used to open my account and there was nothing wrong then. This only happened after I put a new book of checks in my check book.

Original review: July 31, 2017

It would appear a lot of merchants are using Telecheck to confirm check and check purchases. This is a big mistake!!! Whether you have the money or not, they deny a majority of people. Customer service is a joke! No one, so far, have any resolutions to build a check history if you can't use checks! Awful! To be more specific, I attempted to use a check at Best Buy and it was denied for lack of check writing history, per Telecheck. Most places don't accept checks so I rarely use them. If I verify my info, in store, and have the funds, I don't understand why this is an issue!

Original review: July 28, 2017

I have been writing 30+ years, I had 2 returned checks, I have NEVER had that issue before!!! I immediately called, took care of the issue and paid my fees. They told me I should be able to write checks in 10 business days. The first check we wrote went thru. The ones after that DID NOT. I called them and they told me that my check writing history goes back to ZERO and basically I am starting over. I have good credit, NEVER had a returned check and they have this as a practice?? This is not ethical nor should be legal. They are hateful and NO help at all. How can they legally do this.

Original review: July 21, 2017

As a business, we tried to write a check at Best Buy and it was declined. When I called Telecheck with the reference number I was told we were declined because we had not written checks at BestBuy before. This is incorrect, I have written many checks at BestBuy just not since they integrated the Telecheck system. Telecheck was able to see all my checks written to Sam's Club, Walmart, and a few other stores that use Telecheck in the last two months. I was told to wait 7 days and try again since now we should be established by then. I explained we are a roofing company and have deadlines and weather we are working against. I can't use a company credit card because BestBuy will not accept the card if your name is not on it. I tried going to another place to purchase but before I even walked in I saw the Telecheck sticker on the door. I didn't even bother to walk in.

We have had our checking account for 20+ years write ten of thousand of dollars out to suppliers but can't write a couple of hundred out because we aren't established in their systems for the store. I could at Sam's or Walmart or any other store I have written check to recently but they don't carry the items I need. Telechecks customer service is awful and they are reluctant to get a supervisor on the line which really doesn't matter. They can't do anything but apologize and say, "I understand." I noticed they are an affiliate of First Data, those credit card processing son of a **, signed us up to take credit card payments and I have been trying for 4+ years to stop their merchant charges ($43.64/month) in our bank account since we were never able to use their services.

But First Data and Telecheck are like the beach. Seems like a great idea but once you are no longer blinded by the initial "this is going to be great" feeling you realize you will never be rid of the sand. So back on track, if I have never written a check at a merchant (or since they have gotten Telecheck) they are going to decline my check then make me call and establish an account for that merchant then wait another 7 days and try again. However my check may still be declined.

So if I am out of town and have to go to the Emergency room and they use Telecheck, does this mean I will have to go through the process of being declined, calling to establish the account, then return in 7 days and hopefully be approved and not dead. According to the supervisor at Telecheck there is no way around their system even if I broke the bill down and wrote checks to the merchant $10 at a time so I just have to die. Telecheck says they are out of Texas. However all the individuals I spoke to (CSR all the way up to supervisors) had an Arabic accent. Not one Texan in the bunch. Is this coincidence or is their call center not located in the US?

Original review: July 9, 2017

I am so angry with TeleCheck!!! I cannot even use my checks anymore. Every time I try I get declined, despite the fact I have 15,000 in my account. They keep saying I do not have a history of check writing, which is not right since I have been writing checks for roughly 20 years. The bad thing is, every place I go uses them!!! Is there any advice to be able to use my checks again? The customer service is the worst I have ever encountered! They give ZERO help on anything!!! I am so lost on what the company even is. These places are losing money due to TeleCheck!!! This company needs to re-evaluate how it is ran.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I order from Amazon on a regular basis. Suddenly, I start getting emails and having all my purchases cancelled, not through me or through Amazon, but this 3rd party company, stating, "We're sorry, but payment from your bank account was not authorized and thus we are unable to process the item listed below. This determination was based on information provided by TeleCheck Services, Inc. ("TeleCheck"). To protect your privacy, TeleCheck did not provide any financial information to Amazon.com during the authorization process. We will need to receive valid payment information from you within 2 days. Otherwise your order will be canceled." What the holy hell?!?

According to my bank, they have never even RECEIVED any of my cancelled orders from Amazon and have zero record of me ever having made any orders and that there is ZERO reason that my bank would deny me buying anything with my own money from my savings account! Calling Telecheck was an absolute nightmare! None of them speak English well enough to even be understood, and what little they did know, they repeated ad nauseam. They all demanded my routing and bank account numbers, like I am stupid enough to give them any of that. And then got angry when I refused to give it to them and hung up on me!

So after 5 calls today, I'd had enough. I thought I would call Amazon instead. Big mistake! Apparently, Amazon is going the way of every other failed business, in hiring these overseas idiots with strong accents that claim their name is 'Bob' or 'Steven', when you know for a fact, that is bullcrap. But, okay. After 15 minutes on the phone with the Amazon Asian, she informed me that my best course of action would be to talk to somebody from... wait for it... Telecheck!

So I guess Amazon does not want my money anymore, since they don't seem to be in a hurry to correct any of this crap. I really did enjoy doing business with them, but if that's the way their customer "service" is going to be now, I don't want any part of it. I am completely disgusted with both Telecheck and Amazon at this point. I will be reporting Telecheck to the BBB as well; not that anything will ever be done about the company. They are like an insidious cockroach that hangs out on the wall and spreads disease everywhere. I am shocked and truly disgusted (not to mention saddened) that Amazon would even allow them near their company.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Today, I attempted to buy $55.38 worth of groceries from one of their clients, roughly 1/32 of my balance. Their response was that I don't have a check writing history. For common household purchases, of course that's true. The bottom line is that there was considerably more backing the check than needed. I won't even try to purchase from that store in the future with a check, nor any other store that uses Telecheck.

Original review: May 31, 2017

It is horrible. First, you are asked to push a button for just about anything you don't need. What I needed was a real live person. I got one, but couldn't understand her because she was some kind of foreigner. She was no help at all. Why can't we have people who can speak plain English if we are going to have to deal with them through our own fault or someone else's. I'm totally disgusted with Telecheck and any company that uses them. I had to deal with them through no fault of my own. I am 74 yrs old and never bounced a check. Hopefully my bank will take care of it. I've done all I can do. End of Rant!

Original review: May 15, 2017

Well, this is the second time within 1 month that I had a check denied. On April 15, 2017 denied at Home Depot, "Invalid Account". I have had this account since 1972. It took me 9 days to clear up this issue. I had to have a conference call with my bank and Telecheck so they could verify my account number. Second time was 5/13, 2017 at Firestone Complete Autocare. My check denied. Just got off phone with Telecheck. Some nonsense about check validation. Number of checks written, frequency, check #, and other ridiculous excuses. Telecheck is out to dissolve the use of individuals use of check writing. I dont use debit cards or credit cards. I needed my car, so I had to get my wife to put the repair costs on her credit card.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Their customer service is thoroughly incompetent, their system is thoroughly incompetent. I got a Payment Method not accepted on MoneyGram, it does not accept my Checking or Savings account, both of which are with a well established national bank (Chase) and these accounts have been active for almost 20 years. Telecheck says my accounts were declined because I have not built enough history on these accounts. Every month I hand out a few checks, which I have been doing for the past 20 years, how come I don't have enough history built? When I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said yes, and I got cut off after a few more minutes.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I went to Family Dollar somewhere I went 2 days ago that accepted my check that decided to decline my check today... called my bank. Said my account was inactive and had plenty of money. Called the number I was given. The representative told me to use another payment option. They didn't recognize that I don't write a lot of checks. Advised I didn't have another payment. Just kept on repeating himself about another payment method. How can someone tell me how to spend my money... not happy at all. My bank was closed so I couldn't get my money out.

Original review: March 22, 2017

My mother went to her local Walmart store as she has done countless times. She is a senior citizen and most of her financial transactions are handled by check. Her check was declined at Walmart through Telecheck. She asked to speak to a Walmart manager and was told by two different associates that Walmart "could do nothing" about Telecheck. After spending a great deal of time dealing with phone-bots, I FINALLY managed to reach a live Telecheck agent. English is obviously a second language to the majority of Telecheck personnel with whom I spoke, and I have always prided myself with being able to communicate with heavily-accented phone operators across the globe. After several hours I was told my mother's check had been refused by Telecheck because "her bank had reported her account was closed." This of course is a LIE... a complete fabrication.

I went to a bank officer at my mother's bank, she had asked me to help because she was upset and embarrassed and had NEVER had a check declined. I offered to mail proof that mother's account had NEVER been closed and there were thousands of dollars in my mother's account. Telecheck claims to have no physical mailing address ANYWHERE in the United States. They make zero provisions for customer service. The personnel were rude and all but called my mother, my bank and myself liars. I opened a case number with Telecheck and sent all documentation proving that my mother's account had NEVER been closed. Telecheck never even presented the check to my mother's bank.

I was able to obtain a printout of ALL electronic transactions from both my mother's account and the bank officer sent a letter and copy of my mother's statement proving that Telecheck was full of **! Shame on Walmart for maintaining Telecheck for its check verification. There are countless complaints about this terrible company on Consumer Affairs and countless sources online. They have the lowest consumer rating for satisfaction and there are countless complaints. Do business with merchants who utilize Telecheck at your own risk. They have a history of dishonest practices and often levy a $25 "service fee" for checks that they decline through no fault of the consumer.

Telecheck Company Information

www.firstdata.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use