It's that easy Request Information
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mike Ferry Organization has been helping real estate professionals for the past 40+ years by providing training workshops, seminars and coaching.

95 The Mike Ferry Organization Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I like The Mike Ferry Organization's environment. I go for the the support. We have about 200 people and I told the sales managers I wanted 150 people there at the Superstar Retreat and to work on it right then. I told everyone, "It's 199, so everybody start saving your pennies and dollars, get Airbnb, I don't care what you have to do. You're all gonna be there." I compliment Mike and Sabrina. The notebook that they put out is very professional, upgraded some, especially 10 years ago. The staffing, the directions to the meeting room, the hotel and the bathroom facilities were all good. Also, they accommodate breaks and the lines of the groups of people that go in there weren't very long. I like supporting Mike Ferry. They support us in their thinking.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I wanted to improve my business so I signed up for Mike Ferry. I've been going there for nine years now and I attend their seminars on a regular basis. Every time I go there, I learn something new. I learned how to do business from them and how to sell. My first year, I did $40,000 and in 2018, I did $400,000. So, I 10x’d my business. I wanna make $4,000,000 now so I will remain with them. So far, it’s been a life-changing experience for me.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I signed up for Mike Ferry Coaching to grow my real estate career and I was hoping to sell more houses. I attend four events a year. We go to some that are local, we do Superstar and the Production Retreat every year. I learned more about myself, thinking bigger, do more volume and a reason to do it. Mike Ferry Coaching has done well and helped us grow our business. It has been very instrumental in maintaining a good mindset to continue to go back out there.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I looked at various ways to increase my income and be productive, and Mike Ferry made the most sense to me so I decided t sign up with them. I was hoping to learn the accountability that came along with it and they went over and above. I have attended more seminars than I could count with my fingers and they were all professional and delivered very professionally. The most valuable thing I’ve learned was what to say and how to say it to people. Overall, Mike Ferry kept me on track of doing the right thing and ultimately improve my bottom-line results. I'm very satisfied with my experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I went to a seminar and it made a lot of sense. I decided that Mike Ferry can help me with my real estate business. He's very straightforward and he has a good system. It's perfectly logical and makes sense, and it works as long as you work. It's a system that works but doesn't work itself. So, when I work very hard, the system works. Also, it's a very effective, well-thought out, and organized system. I've attended lots of the seminars or events, and the Production Retreat and the Superstar Retreat are the best. Mike Ferry Organization is a great company and if you're not my competitor locally, then join them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Mike Ferry Organization?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I had been in the Mike Ferry coaching several years ago and that was a really good event. The presenters were well-prepared and there was really good information. I could feel there was an opportunity for me to expand my business and I saw the benefit of joining coaching, so I took advantage of it. I feel like everything is right on point. And I learned the value of discipline. It’s not so much what you’re gonna get out of one event out of doing something one or two times. It’s the value of the discipline of repetitive action, of having the discipline to do the same thing over and over, and realizing the long term goals.

I’m being coached well and the planning is really good. So, I’m really looking for seeing a lot of results in 2019. I plan on attending several events this year. I will be focusing on strengthening my prospecting skills. The Mike Ferry company really speaks for itself. They’ve created so many successful Realtors. You don’t have to look far to know that if you do what the company teaches you, you’re gonna be successful at whatever level your goal is to be successful. It’s gonna happen. You just have to believe in the program, the coaching, and to believe in yourself.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I wanted to improve my real-estate business so I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching and it changed my life. I can pay my bills, I know how to talk to people, and I've got great skills. I'm not afraid to cold call and I'm a very, very good salesperson because of the Mike Ferry Organization. Also, I always attend the seminars and events and I'm in the room before he starts then I would stay until he's done. And I sit up front because I wanna learn. There could be 4,000 people in one room listening to Mike speak. You can hear a pin drop. There's no other speaker like him out there. He's highly respected, extremely knowledgeable, very intuitive, and smart. He's been doing it a long time and he knows how to speak. He can command an audience like nobody else. Everyone should do it.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I’ve been with the Mike Ferry Organization for nine years and initially, I wanted to learn selling. I have attended events and the retreats are my favorite. I have been to the Superstar and Production Retreats. By signing up for coaching, I have earned over two million dollars from commissions.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I have been with Mike Ferry for the last 20 some years and he’s always coached me. He’s always guided me towards higher production and he’s aware of the market conditions, so he can always guide us in the right direction during the bad and the good market. I hope to increase my skills and my production when I re-sign up every year and so far, my experience has always been very good. Also, I’m the broker of the company and Mike coaches a lot of my agents. And I see what he does with my agents and their production. The seminars conducted are perfect as well. Everything’s organized and runs to the point. It couldn’t have been better.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I’m a real estate agent and I signed up for the Mike Ferry coaching program to enhance my real estate skills, expertise, and ability as an agent. They did fine and I’m still with them. I stayed with them due to their accountability and skill enhancement, and to continue having a successful career because I'm a very active realtor. I attended their seminars and events in the past and these were excellent. But I had a lot going on in 2018, so I'm looking to do some of these in 2019. Signing up for coaching with them has been very favorable in growing my business and it has obviously helped me financially as well as professionally. People who are considering signing up with the service must be ready to work and to apply the Mike Ferry techniques in order to make these work.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I wanted to get better at what I do. I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching and hoped to learn how to sell real estate properly. They delivered on my expectations, and I've made more money than I ever could have made. My experience has been excellent and I will be a client for the rest of my career. Mike Ferry is as good as it gets about making things real and telling you exactly what you need to do to be successful in the business. My coach laid out a 20-point system that is if you follow it, you're gonna make money.

I go to the Production Seminars, The SuperStar Retreat. I try to go to four events a year. It's all part of the package. The seminars were very professional. Everybody's dressed in business attire, suits, and ties. We are taking notes the whole time. We start at 9 o'clock sharp, break for lunch at noon sharp, and back at 1:30 sharp. There's no fooling around. It's all business. I've got the greatest coach in the world, Steve. I speak with him every Tuesday morning at 7:30 whether I need to or not. They have a numbers analyzer that keeps track daily what you do against your goals. They help you set up your yearly goals and how many contacts you have to make to make the goals. I've been doing this for 20 years and I've never seen any other system that compares.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Professional client coaching was something that I was looking for and there was somebody in my office who was doing an exceptional job. I went to an event and decided that Mike Ferry was for me. It’s given me a virtual office and the support of many real estate agents and professional coaches for the last 15 years. I learned about systems that are efficient and working with them. My experience with Mike Ferry has been perfect and it's a great mindset reset.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I needed guidance and I wanted to do more business than I was doing so I signed up with Mike Ferry. I've had my coach for 27 years and he’s phenomenal. I'm learning different ways to handle different clients, ways to get more clients and ways for me to become a better agent. Mike always has a fun and informative message and we hear from a lot of high-powered agents across the country and get some ideas from them. I have a business partner and together we are on coaching calls. Every week it gets us pointed in the right and in the same direction, so that we can accomplish our goals. One of the most valuable things is the community of other realtors and you can scratch the script. There’s a lot of energy and excitement in the room. I absolutely love Mike Ferry.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I decided to sign up for Mike Ferry Organization so I would be more accountable and to increase my income. I attend a minimum of two events a year and if they have an event here in Texas, I would attend that one too. Their seminars are very good. They're very energetic wherein there are a lot of participation involved and I could learn new things. Then Mike would repeat all things just to reinforce. I've also learned from their coaching to be more efficient, effective and consistent in everything that I do.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I needed some education. I have an accounting background but no sales background. I was hoping to learn what I needed to be successful in real estate and I’m learning what to say and how to present. Mike Ferry is the premier coach. I've listened to Buffini and other different ones and they just don't have the right approach.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I sold real estate for 20 years but when I got serious about it, I felt like there were holes in my education. I went to the best trainer I could find hoping to learn how to handle objections and how to be a good salesperson. Mike Ferry has delivered that for 17 years and I don't see being able to sell real estate without his support. Signing up with the coaching has made a good income for me all those years and tripled my production. The seminars were intense business seminars that talk about the market, what I needed to do to sell and motivated me to get up and get going.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The Mike Ferry Organization is something that a lot of people should consider. I’ve been with Mike Ferry for 21 years. They do business coaching and they deliver on my expectations. I'm here at one workshop right now and it’s all about getting listings. The quality of their seminars is A-plus and signing up with them impacted my business tremendously. Everything is good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I wanted to improve my business and so I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching. Thus far, it has helped me through difficult markets as well as strong markets to build a better mindset, skills and experience. The seminars are Mike's system and they include the opportunity to network with other strong agents around the country. Overall, I had a very positive experience with Mike Ferry and I'm very satisfied with them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I’ve been working with Mike Ferry for 28 years. They’re a coaching and real estate training company and they’re great. They've helped us in multiple areas, like in how to generate business, how to conduct good lead follow-up, how to make solid presentations, how to negotiate contracts, and how to run a good administrative taff. Their seminars are three to five days, and they’re reviewing the same things you review with your coach every week, but it’s more condensed into a three or five-day program. They’re consistent. They deliver on what they say they’re gonna do.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

My husband's broker was a Mike Ferry coach. My husband had signed up for him too. We were hoping to learn how to be proficient and productive in our business. And they absolutely delivered on their expectations. We’ve been following Mike’s system for close to 20 years, and absolutely has found it to be key to our success in every kind of market. It’s created a level of accountability in our business. I'll remain a Mike Ferry coaching client because the system works, and in order to continue to improve, you need a coach.

The production retreats, the superstar retreats are great opportunities to just re-energize and recommit to your goals and to your own business plan. We learned the importance of practice, the importance of having accountability partners, and who you hang out with. You become more like the people you hang out with. So you want to be hanging out with other people that are doing more than you are. The seminars of Mike have always had excellent quality. And Mike’s a real professional. No matter what’s going on, he shows up and he puts on a great presentation.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I saw a video blog over 10 years ago. I decided that I needed coaching, and I had the choice between Brian Buffini and Mike. I decided Mike had the right song for me. I hoped to learn how to get more listings. Your broker doesn’t teach you how to be a better realtor and more successful realtor and Mike definitely puts money in your pocket. I attend the seminars and events four times a year, two at the big events and two prospecting classes a year. it is sometimes repetitive, but I never come back from there without nuggets, going, “I heard that before, but now I know what they mean.” So, it’s a consistent method and it drives accountability.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I worked at Century 21 Northside and my broker trained me and said that I needed to reinvest in my own career. He taught me everything he knew and so, I told myself that if I have enough money to pay for $1,000 a month coaching, I’m gonna do it. God provided me with a big land deal and I could afford the Mike Ferry coaching, and so I did it. I’ve been with them for 12 years. I got a little tired of it and stopped for a couple of years but now, I’m back. I’m kinda nearing the end of my real estate career. I don’t wanna get in retirement mode mentally, so I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. I came back ready to turn it up and my 3rd and 4th quarters were busy. Whether it came from coaching, attitude or the retreat, I know that I had a good year.

I’ve had several coaches I used to like and a couple I didn’t. The one I have now is Cherrie and I like her coaching style. She has good skills. I’m trying to be more teachable and more open, too, because I can be really hard to deal with sometimes. People are telling me what to do, so I’m trying to work on that and be more coachable.

I would not still be in real estate if I had not done Mike Ferry during the crash. Then, my best friend got her license recently, so I wanted her to learn that first because we’re kinda duplicating the climate for another crash. I needed her to know what to do in case of fire. I told her that whatever she learned first is what she would fall back on. She’s military, so I could see her moving. She needs to learn how to duplicate the business wherever she goes, whether she’s here with me or not. I want her to learn how to do what I do and be successful. I would tell people this as well and I have recommended The Mike Ferry Organization.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I knew somebody who was in The Mike Ferry Organization and was successful. I signed up for it and I’ve been with them for 11 years. I’ve always been open to coaching and learning-type situations. You hear a lot of the same information in the seminars but there’s always enough for that where you hear something new. Also, you’re surrounded by like-minded people that do high-volume transactions and successful. You get all the same type of people in one small group area which is another benefit. I’m one of the top agents in my area. I believe in it and I’ve been fortunate to have some of the top coaches in the system. From my experience, the impact has been good. Mike Ferry is worth it and there’s no reason to wait.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I’ve been with The Mike Ferry Organization on and off for 15 years. I have good results and I noticed that I do more business when I am in MFO coaching than when I’m not. I want to learn how to increase my production, streamline my business, treat it like a business and to help it grow. I’m working with my coach right now on delegation and he’s keeping me accountable. So, my assistant is helping me get things out for marketing. Mike is very straightforward and gives a lot of good tips. He also helps the agents with a good mindset on how to be a business owner as a real estate agent, how to conduct and improve business, talking about the market and how to handle the market in its different cycles.

When you go to these events, you’re with people that are like-minded. You meet other people that are motivated and have the same goals as you. You exchange ideas, have that relationship with other agents from all over the United States, mastermind to help each other, propel our businesses forward and have that place where we can share. I appreciate the networking through the Mike Ferry Organization. On top of that, meeting other agents in other cities in other states, when I come across a client that may need their services, having that referral network, and then building my business through outgoing referrals.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I needed coaching, so I signed up for Mike Ferry. I've been coached with him in '95 at a free thing he did downtown in Chicago, and then I started coaching in 1997. I've been with Mike Ferry for over 20 years now and I pay a lot of money every month. The experience has been great and life-changing. It’s the direction that we need. Initially, he had certain things on the program that he would explain, such as how to monetize things. He showed us how to make more money than we were spending and how to keep it and what to do with it. I like his no-nonsense approach to get to the bottom line. He says things other people don't say and he doesn't candy-coat them. Every year, I learn different things because I grow as an agent and as a person. He teaches life lessons, not just real estate.

Mike Ferry is one of the most positive influences on our nation. He has a lot of competition and everyone that works for him goes off and opens their own company. His programs change your whole mindset and how you look at things. One time my son said it was killing him to do something, and I said that was a negative affirmation and it was not actually killing him. What challenge can you not get over? It's remarkable to see the learning I've gained from the coaching being instilled in my children.

I just had my coaching college, the last one. The people at Mike Ferry Organization called and I talked for half an hour with Gaylee, one of the best coaches there. It's the type of mother I am, it's the type of wife, it's the type of person. You just change everything, and you just don't live in the negative ** anymore which is out there everywhere. Mike Ferry tells you to turn off the TV and not to listen to the news. People tell you what's going on, but fill your head with good things so you could be a good productive person.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

In the beginning of the recession in 2006, somebody invited me to a Mike Ferry event. I came and thought that was my solution to everything that was happening at the moment. I learned how to run the office and how to help my people learn how to sell better as well as be a better business person myself. Today, I’m still in the business. I go to seven seminars a year and they’re amazing, inspiring, motivating and educational. They have led all kinds of people from all over the world who are not necessarily in the same company you work with. I have met people from Italy, Africa, England, Moscow, California, Chicago and Canada. Quality-wise, Mike Ferry is the best and none can compare. I’ve been in a lot of coaching programs and in some of major ones. I’ve been with them 12 years and I’ll be with them till I get out of my field. If people wanna have longevity in the business, make a lot of money and have a life, they should join the coaching.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

My experience with Mike Ferry was great. I decided to sign up so I could become a better salesperson. Since then, my income improved tremendously. My family and network improved as well. The seminars are motivating, great and straight to the grassroots. The people from The Mike Ferry Organization are also unique, wonderful and motivated. Mike is very honest in his approach and tells you the way it is. Signing up has greatly impacted my life.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I learned from Mike Ferry coaching how to be a good real estate agent. I’ve been a client for so long and I will remain as one. I’m on the one-on-one coaching. Mike is very good but I think my coach is even better. The coaching has impacted my life tremendously, and it keeps me focused. Social media is coming to life and Mike would tell us to go that route. He always teaches the basic, and the seminars are inspirational. I've learned who I am. Coaching is teaching me how to overcome myself, and that is the most important thing.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I wanted to do more business and I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching. I’ve been in business for 38 years and I’ve been with them for many years. If I hadn’t been in coaching, there’s a possibility that I wouldn’t have been in real estate that long. I attended their seminars and events and the seminars had a positive effect. One valuable thing that I’ve learned from being a Mike Ferry coaching client is that prospecting is a very important part. If you prospect, you’re bound to get business and that’s the bottom line. But I’m thinking about downsizing my business because I just got married. Right now, I’m in the process of getting a partner and I’m anxious to get her started with Mike Ferry. One of these days, she’ll be taking over my business. So, I’m excited about getting her started in the business and getting her started off right. Going with Mike Ferry is totally the right way to go.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I wanted to learn how to be a better, more consistent agent and how to do a better job for the public. How they delivered on those is the reason why I’m still paying them. Actually, I pay more now. I attend the two main retreats then usually another one during the year. Usually in the seminars, it’s just Mike speaking and they’re great. You walk away feeling fantastic and like you can change the world. They’re very informative too. Although it's probably a lot of the same stuff, six months from now, I don’t think I’ll remember what I learned today. So it’s great. You also meet a lot of great agents. You’re networking with agents who sell the same amount or more homes a year so it’s a great environment.

The most valuable thing I've learned has been wanting to be more accountable and proactive. It's also learning how to be accountable and how to measure my progress. The coaching shows that things are not to chance and that you can be essentially the creator of your future. The accountability and the sales skill have been helpful. It’s an industry where a lot is left to chance or you decide to pay for something. I've become a better presenter and communicator. I've also become better with systems. You name it in real estate and it’s changed for the better because of The Mike Ferry Organization. I’d recommend them anytime.

The Mike Ferry Organization Company Information