It's that easy Request Information
4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mike Ferry Organization has been helping real estate professionals for the past 40+ years by providing training workshops, seminars and coaching.

41 The Mike Ferry Organization Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Mike Ferry came to Seattle for a seminar and I went to it. I just got into real estate, so I thought that it sounded like something I want to go to. The company is fabulous. Mike Ferry has a proven successful track record and he has a proven system to list and sell real estate. I've been with them for 22 years now and I'm not going anywhere. I have attended three events, sometimes four, every year for 21 and a half years. Missing one is not an option.

They are very informative and the organization keeps me on track. It gives me one more little boost in case I think I want to get off my schedule by taking a phone call on my cell phone. I've been making a lot of money since signing up for the coaching. I prospect and I don't go off my schedule. I preach Mike Ferry Organization 100%. If you want a proven system, you have absolute direction and you have scripts to follow with them. I want to be a professional. I'm excellent at sales and asking questions. As long as I'm asking questions, I'm in control.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I wanted to take my business to a different level so I signed up for coaching at Mike Ferry Organization. I go to as many seminars as I can. I liked the seminars that I've attended and I enjoyed them a lot. The coaching I got has helped a lot. It has increased my business. Every week they helped me with something in my business I needed help with. It's a very, very valuable resource for me. I'll stay with them because they keep getting information that keeps helping me with my business.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I joined the Mike Ferry Organization because I wanted a strong, professional, business-minded coach. I've had coaching from them for 19 years there's no reason I would stick around if I haven't been satisfied. Their coaching has proved very successful for me and they've absolutely delivered on my expectations. I can't imagine doing real estate without having someone like Mike as my role model. I will be remaining their coaching client and I have no intention of ever looking at another coaching company. I attend four Mike Ferry seminars in a year and the ones that I have attended were excellent. Doing this is the opportunity to get recharged and interact with other like-minded, confident people across the country, and to learn from Mike with his insights and expertise.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Tony did a great job keeping it interesting and informative. I had taken the course last year and since I understand more about MFO I was able to understand so much more. I would really love to attend an event that was structured like the coaches training by not having to hear daily the pitches to the crowd to sign up for coaching. There should be a more practical event for current coaching clients with more hands on training and sharing best practices.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Tony did a terrific job, as usual. It is wonderful having someone who is in the trenches and follows the system. One of the magical things about the MFO experience is Mike encouraging top producers to share their techniques and experiences with people in different market areas. Tony is an excellent example of that...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Mike Ferry Organization?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

When I first got my real estate license, I went to The Mike Ferry Organization and I loved it. I’ve signed up for every coaching thing he has ever come up with from day one, and have been going to two events a year. It has proved to be very stimulating and motivating. We get great information and hear from superstars with the way they operate and do things. We incorporate as much as we can of that into our business and it always proves to be productive. It had an impact business-wise wherein for every dollar I spent with him, I make 10. My wife and I pay over $1,000 a month for us to receive coaching even after 27 years as we’re still enjoying it and we still profit from it.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I signed up for the 3 day session but after the first day no actionable content was covered. It was all motivational and the speaker kept recommending that we sign up for coaching to learn the techniques. This isn't appropriate when I paid for the class.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Tony ** was awesome in covering the material. He also answered all of our questions on the spot which took our learning experience to another level. The other agents in the room also helped as the shared experiences and questions only confirmed what we were learning from Tony. As with all of Mike Ferry’s events. There is no frills, no magic pills, just the real deal. Which is what we really need to build our business to the level we want and beyond.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I’ve been with The Mike Ferry Organization for 20 plus years and the best part of that is shortening the learning curve, keeping me abreast with changing markets, the accountability, and the relationships made with other MFO clients. I attend their excellent seminars three times a year. It's a very satisfactory experience with them. I would recommend.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

The Complete Listing Workshop in Santa Clara was a great event. Three days flew by and was very informative. A lot of great content and ideas provided by our event facilitator Tony. He was engaging, entertaining, and provided a lot of great ideas and anecdotes. Wish he was my coach! Parking also wasn’t an issue at all which was nice.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Tony did an amazing job, an eye-opening on how to handle different situations for the listing process. Thanks. Workshop location was great, unfortunately, the room set up was uncomfortable, especially if you want to have the most out of those 3 days sitting having to look sideways most of the time.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Mike Ferry had the most logical real estate sales process I had seen in the 11 years that I’ve been in the business. I wanted to learn business systems, how to communicate with buyers and sellers, versatility, being able to work with many price ranges, the many types of properties, and the types of people. I’ve been enrolled in coaching for 22 years and my business, skills, friendships with great real estate agents, and client base has grown exponentially as a result.

I usually attend their events two or three times a year. They’re three or four days, lots of great information, presentations by top real estate agents, talking about how they’ve grown their business and all sorts of really fantastic information. The seminars are completely well-thought, well-planned, and you get your money’s worth. Plus, Mike Ferry is not as scary as people make him out to be. I've learned how to work my schedule and have the discipline to learn and grow. Mike Ferry has been the cornerstone of my real estate career and I recommend it highly to everyone in the real estate business that I meet. It’s an invaluable, logical, and focused way to build a business.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

To help me grow my business, I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching. Doing that has been fantastic and has changed my whole life in so many areas, such as in business, in investing, and in working a normal day versus working 70 hours a week. I regularly attend their inspirational and educational seminars which are excellent. From the coaching, I've learned some valuable things such as about mindset and how to shape my own destiny. I wish, though, that I did more of what they taught. My experience with Mike Ferry coaching has been phenomenal and terrific. It is a very effective way to become an excellent real estate broker.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

The Mike Ferry Organization teaches a lot about the real estate business and holds us accountable to do what we're supposed to do every day. There are always new things to learn and they make me revisit some of the basics that I kinda forget to do on a daily basis. The coaching with them took me to a whole new level. It taught me how to deal with all different types of people. During the downturn of the market, I probably wouldn't have survived the marketplace in the real estate business without it. Any time I have a problem, someone is there to answer my question and help me work through issues.

I've been to a lot of seminars and I got to hear live presentations from different agents. There were a lot of Q & A with top producers on stage and I got to listen to Mike or some of his other speakers weigh out what we should be doing, how to deal with people and the different sales techniques. I always came out of the seminars very charged up and ready to go again. They are a great organization that is very helpful to anybody that uses what they have to offer.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I was stuck selling 50 houses a year. I couldn't break through that ceiling. So I joined The Mike Ferry Organization to get coaching and to be able to get the skills and the suggestions that I needed in order to sell more property, which I did, in fact, do right away. I've been with The Mike Ferry Organization for over 20 years now and I’m satisfied. I wouldn't have been as successful as I have been without them and as long as I'm in the business, I will continue with them.

Usually, I would go to one or two of their events, and the seminars have been excellent. I've also attended the Superstar Retreat and the Production Retreat, which were energizing and informative. Even though I may have heard some of the things before, it mattered at what level I was and when I was ready to hear that again and actually take action on them. So they were always productive. Plus the friendships and relationships that I've made throughout the years with other real estate agents all around the United States have been priceless. I would often learn as much from interacting with other agents as I would from listening to Mike Ferry.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Before I got into Mike Ferry Coaching, I did not have the right coaching or the information out there was incorrect. Mike Ferry was able to explain everything and detailed on how to develop my business. One needs to have the constant knowledge how to do it since you can't absorb all the information at once where people fail. You're always learning.

I attend their seminars which are extremely good. Mike Ferry is phenomenal and their program is absolutely great. It allowed me to take my business to a higher level. The average agent sells about four to six sales a year and since signing up with them, I am doing 60 transactions a year. I have been with them for 18 years and my sales have been going up for the past 15 years. It gets me through the tough times and constantly grows my business. I give them the highest regards possible.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching as it was either that or quit the business. I hoped to learn how to make a ton of money with their coaching and they have absolutely delivered on my expectations. Signing up for their coaching has changed my life. I have a happier and more abundant life than I ever would have had otherwise. A lot of times, that just sounds like marketing, but their coaching is 100% sure. This is one of those rare things in the world that truly delivers on what it promises.

I usually attend six Mike Ferry seminars a year. A quick summation of their seminars is that I like the way they combine motivation with instruction and high content. Also, these seminars provide great association and a phenomenal network, and I've made lifelong friends there. Their seminars have gotten better and better, and they should keep innovating. I like that Mike walks the walk. I recommend them all the time.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Signing up with Mike Ferry coaching sounded like a good idea. I got results so I stuck with them for 20 years. Some of these results are that I’m financially independent, I’ve got a good business and a great reputation, and I like my job. Every time that I've come back to attend their seminar, it has always been the very best one that I’ve ever been to. I would recommend the Mike Ferry System to every new agent that I come across.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Being in Mike Ferry has had a great effect. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't even be in the business. I've learned to prepare and work my plan. The seminars are excellent and I can see myself as their client until I retire. As a matter of fact, I'm scheduled to attend the seminar in Las Vegas on October 23rd. I'd tell friends that if they're gonna stay in real estate, use Mike Ferry.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I wanted to improve my business when I signed up for The Mike Ferry Organization and they have delivered on my expectations tenfold. The coaching has increased my production, my net profit, my customer service to my clients, my repeat and referral business and my personal wealth. Their seminars are also the best that you can find. There are always great material presented, cutting-edge ideas and sound business principles. There is also phenomenal camaraderie and sharing between all the attendees who are the top agents in the country.

I've been a long-time customer and it has been an amazing experience. Every aspect of it has improved my life, from my personal health to my time management in my business, with my family and for my personal time. Hands down, it’s the best coaching and learning experience for real estate in the world. If you want to improve your business and your life, call The Mike Ferry Organization immediately, go to the classes, sign up for coaching and get involved.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

Mike Ferry is a good coach and he has a good program. It doesn’t matter whether you like him as a person or not. His coaching works. If you prospect, follow the script and do what you’re supposed to do, the system works. It’s a great system too. There is no fluff. If you do what he says, you will make more money. That’s what I’ve done and I’ve about quadrupled my deals. When I started, I wanted to do more deals and increase my business and now, I make more money in less time. I’ve been in coaching for about 20 years and I’ve learned that the most important thing to keep your business going is discipline and making your prospects everyday. The people at Mike Ferry keep me accountable and on track. It's good to have someone watching over you to make sure you're prospecting and doing the deals that you're supposed to. The seminars and events also keep me motivated and doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Because of The Mike Ferry Organization, I've even met a lot of people that I can call and talk to when I have issues. That’s hard when you’re in the business. Real estate is a lonely business where you’re on your own. So it’s nice to have people that are in the same boat in other parts of the country who will help you. It’s also great to have people that I can ask questions to. Plus I have a great coach. I can call her and she would help me. So the program helps me get to the next level. Mike Ferry helps and keeps improving my business.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I wanted to make money easier and more efficiently and I hoped to learn how to sell and to manage my hours with Mike Ferry. They look at your life in the long run and it's not a quick fix. Their coaching helped me as a single mother. It helped me put kids through school and to take my kids with me to help me with my husband every year to Hawaii for Christmas. They also help you how to run a business. They always kinda said that you should buy property. I did quite a bit of that but not as much as I wanted to. I've only been able to go to the Superstar Retreat every year. I plan to stay with them and I still have more to do. The coaching taught me to get up in the morning, keep going, and keep doing things. I would always recommend Mike Ferry.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I wanted to make more money, and if you want to make more money in real estate, you gotta talk to Mike. Before I joined the organization, I had heard some of his stuff and I had also gone and seen him at a thing. He was spot-on and and way ahead of anybody else I had ever heard in real estate. Now, I've been with The Mike Ferry Organization for over 25 years and the coaching has certainly helped my business. The organization is helpful in terms of the group of people who go to their events and the message Mike gives. Those things make an unbeatable combination.

The seminars are a great experience. I have nothing against Anthony Robbins but unlike them, Mike Ferry is not a quick-hit motivational thing. I get the motivation going from the people in the audience, which is an amazing group of positive people. And in today's world, we need a lot more of that. It is ugly out there and Mike’s is a positive, wonderful meeting. Even if you are doing something totally different, it is worth going to their seminars. On top of that, I also get hard information in which to improve my business. If you wanna be in real estate, Mike Ferry is the only person to talk to. I was in the business for a long time before I even joined Mike. It was not like I had never heard anything before going there. But they help me continually improve. In life, you either go forward or backward, and forward is better so that you’re continually focusing, learning and doing things. And no matter what you're in, you have to continually improve. Otherwise, you'll go the other way.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

This was the VERY BEST! What a powerful presentation, Tony was the best! What makes him the best is he keeps it going and with her personality, he is funny and interesting making it easy to remember and learn. I will attend all of Tony's workshops... in the area. One of the most impressive things I thought was the limited seating, it wasn't overcrowded and just the right amount of people in that type of learning/training.

Of course, Mike's retreats are amazing and he needs a lot more people there to make him feel important... just kidding!!! (Make sure Mike see this one) I wouldn't be where am I today with the Mike Ferry real estate training. I'm very thankful! I live in Tulsa and I was able to drive and that was great. ***Just move away from that side of town... keep it in the North side of North side of Dallas, please. I really came away with a positive mindset and the power that I was in control of my business and the material was exceptional! Thanks, Mike for sending Tony and give my thanks again to Tony. Can't wait to see him in more training sessions.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

They will lock you into a $600+/month (12 month) contract and you will talk with a "coach" for 30 minutes a week. The conversations you have are basically just reporting what you've done and motivate you. No matter what goes on with your life they will not let you out of the contract. All they care about is locking you in. Not worth the money no matter what they say. DONT SIGN UP!!!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Mike Ferry has a great program. We're a team of five agents and Christa, who I've been working with, has been enjoying it. It has greatly helped the business. The program is very efficient as long as you keep with it. Christa and Andy have attended the seminars and they took lots of notes while they were there. We, as a team, discuss the things that they’ve learned and we implement them. Consistency is the key. The quality is there. It's proven time and time again, not just with us but with tons of agents around the country.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I had my first experience with the Mike Ferry Organization last year in May of 2017 when I signed up for a Listing Workshop. I thought the price was reasonable in comparison to other workshops I was attending and I wanted to see for my own self if MF was relevant for today's work as a Realtor. Now I just finished the Prospecting Clinic and I am going on my first Listing appointment tomorrow from that!

My first coach was not a fit for me and the MFO was very attentive and got me the right coach the following month! Not only that, they took care to keep my current relationship with the first coach in integrity. We finished our month, I did everything my coach told me to do and I did not feel I missed anything because of the change. I need to add one important thing to this, I had originally signed up for the One on One and my husband had a fit! I cancelled within the 72 hour window and there was not one bit of hassle from MFO. This is a company that runs on integrity and does a great job of training agents to become STELLAR Agents! This is what I want!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have been a coaching client of the Mike Ferry Organization since 2002. It has been a life changing experience and helped me grow my business to heights I never thought possible. The coaches are outstanding and the support and advice I have received from MFO has been second to none! If you are considering a career in real estate, I can't recommend these folks high enough!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I was at a Mike Ferry event and signed up for coaching. What a mistake!!! It's expensive and the coach doesn't really care about you. The coach was probably reading me a script on all our coaching calls. The approach is old school hard-sell. The only thing the coach will do is give you info from the scripts and tell you to ask good questions. You can get the scripts free online, and every time I asked a coach the question he would say, "What questions are you asking, think of good questions to ask." I was ripped off, but at least I now know what I want: negotiation tips, someone to call when I need out of the box solutions, someone who actually knows who I am. You won't get that here... ever.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

They are in the business of tricking you into a contract. The Mike Ferry Organization is more into getting you into a coaching contract and then will not allow you to get out when you realize that the coaching does not work. They prey on new agents that are looking for an answer to grow their business. Once they have you they won't let you out. It is the old world cut throat business mentality.

The Mike Ferry Organization Company Information