It's that easy Request Information
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mike Ferry Organization has been helping real estate professionals for the past 40+ years by providing training workshops, seminars and coaching.

118 The Mike Ferry Organization Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I was in sales before and I moved into the real estate industry. I found that you get hired by a brokerage, but they don't train or help you, and they don't teach you what to say. They don't teach you what type of business plan you should create either. Also, they don't talk about time management and skills like prospecting and all of the different things that the Mike Ferry Organization teaches you. I couldn't get enough information.

Real estate agents are independent contractors, so they don't have to do anything, and that's the problem. As a real estate agent here, I own my company, but a lot of agents work for other brokers. They don't have any direction and there's no accountability. Before Mike Ferry and that organization, I was literally doing 20 or 25 deals a year. I live in Kenosha, Wisconsin which is a small community of maybe 160,000 people in between Chicago and Milwaukee. So, I didn't have a lot of exposure to even thinking about the potential of what I could do. I was all over the place and I didn't have a schedule. I didn't have minimum standards of what I would accept from a client and what type of deal I would take or not.

The Mike Ferry Organization, however, absolutely has changed my business and a 100% changed my life. Now, I'm always between 80 and a 100, and that's because I feel like I'm slacking and I could be doing so much better. There are so many people that he has mentored and that the coaches have mentored in that organization that have literally changed people's lives. What I expected from the coaching was to learn what to say when you're talking to people and trying to get new business from people that you don't know, and that was what Mike Ferry has shown me. He also trained me on scripts of what to say to people.

The coaching has helped me with accountability too because if I say I'm gonna do 20 deals this month, I'm gonna do it because I have somebody questioning why am I not doing my goal. So it's not like other sales jobs where you have a boss saying, "Okay, you haven't hit your numbers. If you don't hit your numbers, we're gonna let you go." I've been with him for nine years, and the reason that I signed up and the way that I found out about it, was there was another agent in my market place that was beating me out on every listing appointment and was doing a lot of deals. I said to myself that I wanna do what she's doing because obviously, I'm losing out on business here and I don't know why. So I figured out what she was doing, and then that was when I went to my first event.

I've been to at least one event every year. I used to go to three a year, but my daughter is a bit older now. Usually, the one that's in July is right around her birthday so the last couple years, I wasn't able to go. But this last January, I was there in Vegas and I've also done the retreats. He also has prospecting clinics and actual workshops. If he comes to the area, I make sure that I go.

I'll remain a Mike Ferry coaching client until the end of my real estate career. He is so smart and he has been in the business for 45 years, so he knows what he's doing. His organization has given me lots of accountability and the network of agents across the country that I've been able to connect with and learn from them. It has been such a great experience and I wouldn't change it for anything. He completely, not only changed my production but changed my way of thinking and the possibility. He has taught me how to think bigger and he's such a great inspiration. My life would have been so different had I had not met him and not been affiliated with the organization.

I always say to him, "You changed my life." He's like, "You changed it." But seriously, a lot of my friends that are clients of him and of all the other coaches, will tell you the same thing. That will be something that you will hear that not only has him personally but all of the connections with all these different people I never would have met. It's amazing what he's done. It's awesome. When you want the best, you have to go to the best.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I just returned from one of the Prospecting Clinics and have to say it was totally AWESOME! Ready to book another, and in fact, told them to pencil me in for one coming up in a couple months. In a nutshell, I went to focus on working on a couple different specific types of leads. We learned tips and advice, etc., but more than that, we learned hands-on and with plenty of individual training/coaching right there on the spot in our own cubicles that were equipped with mirrors (to smile while you call), phones with headsets, notebook with scripts, logging sheets, daily schedule/routine to follow, tips, notes area and more. Just needed to bring your Chromebook/laptop, leads (unless those are online or on your cell phone, etc) & anything else you’d want to use like 3X5 cards to log each appointment/hot lead, writing tools/highlighters, other scripts, etc.

I took some additional scripts, small postcard picture of a funny dog frustrated with real estate that makes me smile and used a couple different colored markers. Some Clinic info I’d read/heard mentioned about average attendees (who were not brand new, if I recall from phone conversations some Mike Ferry staff members when I had called in to ask a bit more about these clinics) setting 5 appointments during each clinic. I’m not new (have 6 years under my real estate belt), so hoped to walk away with 5 appointments… maybe more, since I have always been good at sales and even won a vacation trip to an island resort with all meals included for a week before my real estate career.

During the time of this Prospecting Clinic, there’s a cold winter in my area going on resulting in a tough time getting appointments, listings… any sort of real estate activity generated in my area. So I turned here for help. Before I even arrived at the clinic, I landed a solid appointment while on my cell phone (which resulted in a listing) while on my Uber car ride to the Mike Ferry Organization building using tips from the gent who runs/coordinates the Clinics, Mark **, I believe, and another Mike Ferry staffer who I had communicated with before the event.

Then over the 2-day event, I landed 8 more appointments, for a total of 9. Awesome or what!! And many are very solid A+ appointments, one alone with 2 pocket listings I took AT the event on the phone. Other attendees booked more than 5 appointments each, too. Some booked less. Some even landed deals there that they could and DID work right at that clinic, generating listing docs and emailing/texting them while there. Things HAPPEN at Mike Ferry events, I learned. The Clinic was a lot of HARD work.

Seriously, being on the phone for 2 days straight (minus short breaks and short break-out group-training sessions) was draining. But wow, it was SO worth it. The atmosphere was charged from the get-go, very exciting and fun. Staff and agents offered tons of tips, encouragement, script help and practice, jokes, and more throughout. And everyone encouraged each other with praise, hand-clapping and bell ringing as appointments were set and logged on a board for all to see. RedX had a rep on hand, too, which was another awesome factor here. He offered tech training, Vortex training, script tips, real estate selling/buying tips and more. I could still learn tons more from him (or the other RedX reps from there who take turns at the Clinics), and hope to in the future.

Bottom line: I could use this Prospecting Clinic each and every month to tackle all types of leads. The clinics help with tackling tech and other leads-related issues: stacking order, timing/blocking, scripts/variations to overcome today’s current issues be it weather-related, possible 3-party companies/sites like Zillow competition/issues and more. In fact, more than one agent at this Clinic has been attending the Mike Ferry Prospecting Clinics frequently, i.e. more than once and even twice, thrice, etc. These Clinics work, they’ve said. I highly recommended them.

And if you have questions, I recommend reaching out to them via phone and/or email. In fact, bring more questions with you, as I did and will in the future. I already have some questions written down in a growing list for an upcoming Clinic in a couple months. (I want to tackle each type of lead there in future Clinics, if possible, to truly NAIL the process; i.e. to truly know the TECHNOLOGY involved in gathering that type lead data necessary, WHAT to say to the leads, HOW to handle the most updated objections of that type of lead… and then get hands-on experience with actually setting APPOINTMENTS right then and there with solid leads in that category.) OK, off I go to work on new appointments and listings generated from this clinic, and scheduling follow up with other leads resulting from the Clinic as well (ie not just the appointment folks). Thanks, Mike Ferry folks! You guys ROCK!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I looked at the market and the agents who were working with Mike Ferry's program, and I realized that they were outperforming the other agents in the same market. I, on the other hand, wanted to learn how to be more efficient, run my business as a profit center and improve my life and that was what I saw the Mike Ferry system was doing. Mike Ferry's coaching program is a very down-to-earth, sensible, no-nonsense plan which made sense to me and it fit what I was looking for. I started with that system immediately when I got into real estate. I got my license in November 2004 and I’ve been with Mike Ferry ever since. It delivered on my expectations and it has continued to do so. I did 12 transactions my first year in business, and then when I was in coaching, I did 45. Ultimately, I did 92, and my production has done well or increased in spite of the market. Particularly in 2005 and 2006 when the market went down, my production went up.

I make it a point to attend four or more events a year, whether they’re large or small. Whether Mike is speaking personally or not, they’re equally valuable. But I always do Superstar Retreat, and I do the Production Retreat. This year, I did the Complete Listing Workshop, and then there's a Productivity School coming up in Fort Lauderdale. I always find them valuable too. Even when I don’t wanna go because I’m too busy, I would go and be glad I attended, so there's always value there. Going through a seminar is about the basics of salesmanship. It’s about the basics of how to run your business as a profit center, to not make mistakes and to endure, and to survive and thrive as a real estate agent when we know that the turnaround time for folks in real estate is nine months in and out.

By going to the events, we get the basic information in addition to updates on the market. Mike always delivers with knowledge and enthusiasm, and a big part of the whole event experience is building that referral base, getting to meet my mastermind partners and accountability partners in person, and that ability to network with folks all over North America. We’ve got folks there from Europe and Australia, and now that Mike has brought Rome and Italy into the picture, attending the events is key to making my world bigger as far as real estate experience and as far as life experience too. I’ve never been to Italy before, and I went to the Sorrento retreat.

The program is a constant process of learning about real estate, how to be a better salesperson, how to service the vision of my customers better, and to improve my life. I was okay making what I was making before, but now I make more money and I contribute to the well-being of the people who work for me and I’m able to give generously to non-profits. If you’re thinking about real estate, some of the most impressive success stories I’ve heard are folks who get into coaching before they even get their license stamped.

Mike is a wealth of information and he has such good advice about things that we might intuit but we don’t act on, such as getting an assistant right away. Don’t wait until you get to a certain income level or a certain production level. Get your assistant now, so that you can get to that production level. When I first met my assistant, she didn’t have enough money to have a cellphone or get her nails done. But her life is a whole lot better now that she’s been working for me for 11 years.

The only thing I would probably change is to get into a higher level of coaching at the outset rather than always holding myself back and say, “I don’t really need to do that.” Our biggest obstacle sometimes is ourselves and holding ourselves back. I wish I had been more aggressive in my coaching, but it’s all good. As long as I’m in real estate, I plan to be in coaching with Mike Ferry Organization. Sometimes, little things go in or out of our coaching benefits, and I say that we should have those. There have been a couple of times when I said, “How come we don’t get this anymore?” Still, there have been times when I’ve taken issues with some of the things. But the cool thing is that Mike will talk to you face-to-face. If I send him an email, he would email me back. If I call him, he picks up the phone.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching because I believe that he is diligent and truthful and that his services help you grow your business. I pay $12,000 a year in coaching and I made $400,000 last year. Signing up for coaching changed everything about my life. The coaching itself definitely helps you with your mindset, but it’s also business planning and becoming a business person, and it changes your direction and trajectory as far as how well you can run your business. The bottom line is that most people that get into this business don’t even realize that it’s a sales business and don’t even realize it’s a business. They don’t really understand why they can’t make money because they don’t treat it like a business.

I’m just no different. I thought, “Oh, just get my real estate license and sell some real estate.” Over the past seven years, I’ve grown into a business woman and it’s been quite nice. The Mike Ferry Organization teaches you the skills and they teach you how to be profitable. They teach you how to reduce your cost and how to hire staff. There’s no part of their system that is overlooked as far as growing a business.

I’ve attended 32 seminars and events. When you come in, it’s very busy and it’s very intense, and you find your seat. Then, Mike comes out or a speaker comes out and they talk to you about the real business of selling real estate for about 90 minutes. And then we take a break. We have coffee, we have tea. We network with other agents and we have a lot of conversations. Then, we go back in and do the same thing, come back out and have a 90-minute lunch, and come back in. We have about another two one-hour sessions, then we go home for the day. Everything is smooth. Mike’s level of customer service and his expectations are well and above anything else.

We have been in hotels where there weren’t enough restaurants or there weren’t enough services or we didn’t get the services that we felt we needed, but he is so committed to the process and committed to his clients that he moved us the next year so that we had a better experience. Mike and Sabrina have changed everything about my life as far as who I was supposed to be and who I would’ve been without their coaching, and I owe everything that I have to them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I like Mike and I've been with the Mike Ferry Organization for 14 years now. I went with them initially because I like Mike's straightforward advice about how to control your career and make more money. I've had multiple coaches and they've all been amazing. They would focus on where my business is at the moment, where I wanted to go, and the steps needed to get there. They keep me accountable and they also help me to keep my systems in place and to network with other agents in the business that we can hold each other accountable. We can get into networking groups as well as into mastermind groups and to keep practicing the Mike Ferry system on a daily basis. So, if the market shifts, I don't lose weeks or months. It's days between coaching calls and it keeps me on track. It keeps me moving forward and building and growing my business. As long as Mike is with Mike Ferry, I'll be with Mike Ferry.

I attend all of their seminars and events. They are to reenergize and reignite us, and to give us updates as to what's happening or what changes are coming in the marketplace. We network with other agents and we build some of the best friendships and business relationships where if I'm having a bad day or a problem in my business, I've got 50 people or more that I could call at any time that would take time with me to help me to get back on track. Anything that I wanna do in my business, there are people that have already been there and done it. So, they're very willing to share, spend time, and help one another. I've gone to shadow different agents in the industry in different states, too. They've also come to me and we've prospected together.

I'm in several groups where we prospect together every morning and I do what we call money Monday where I'm prospecting from 8 AM 'till 8 PM with a midday break. And there are other agents that I've jumped on to do that with me. So it's an amazing networking support group that we go with Mike. We attend the seminars and half of it is Mike, the other half is the other agents and the groups. So, it's reinforcing the relationships we have and really getting back to basics with Mike, his message, and forecasts for what's coming up in the real estate industry. Mike, Sabina, and the coaches truly care about us as people. They care about our business and they care about our needs. They're always looking out for us. Also, if you call Mike, he'll answer the phone and he'll talk to you. If he's not available, he calls you back personally. He's involved.

If you're thinking about signing up with the Mike Ferry Organization, do it as soon as possible. If you're new in the business, do it before you learn any bad habits. It's easier to develop good habits when you have none. Bad habits are hard to break and I don't think anyone knows where the money is gonna come from when they join. But being with Mike Ferry caused me to more than double my income in the first year and it was a very small price to pay for coaching. And the return in knowledge and skills caused me to grow my business and grow on a personal level far faster than I ever could have on my own. The bottom line is, it's an investment in ourselves. If this is a career for you and you wanna be in this industry, invest in yourself. It's like real estate college.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Mike Ferry Organization?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I went in to The Mike Ferry Organization with blind faith and no expectations. It has helped me tremendously with my business and my production. A full business plan for real estate agents is presented during the seminars and its quality was excellent as well as the experience with them. The Mike Ferry Organization is the best coach in the US, Italy, Russia, Australia and the world. I refer lots of people to them.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I wanted to grow my business and to improve it and the services I could offer, so I signed up for the Mike Ferry coaching. Since signing up with them, my business has grown exponentially and this includes the amount of transactions that I’m doing on an annual basis. Also, I have attended their seminars and events and these have been very high-quality. They were high-energy, very powerful, and had a lot of information. I took four days worth of notes and some of the biggest takeaways were how to manage my business and my mindset, as well as little nuggets to continue to build on. Over the course of my career, the most valuable thing I’ve learned from the coaching is that I can do my business and continue to grow it.

If you're looking to grow your business and improve your service, skills and income, then Mike Ferry is the right place to go. But this is not for the weak. If you’re not prepared to work hard, then don’t bother. I've been very pleased with Mike Ferry and I see myself remaining as a coaching client. They have great mentors and systems, and I've really been happy with the results.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Mike Ferry is one of my favorite men. I saw other people in my same profession that had him as a coach, and they were all the top in their cities as far as success, and I wanted to emulate that. I wanted to know how to elevate my success in real estate. My husband said I've been successful in sales and he was wondering why I needed somebody else to tell me what I already know. I told my husband I might know it but I'm not implementing it. My husband was in a different kind of sales. He was in sales for a big Fortune 500, and he had a manager that was always looking at his numbers and goals and all that. In real estate, we don’t have that. Nobody really teaches us and we don’t have a boss like his company. So, signing up with Mike Ferry was more than accountability. It was almost like hiring a boss that would teach you. A good coach is really what it is.

Mike Ferry Organization more than delivered my expectations. If I wouldn’t have done that in the last seven years, I would not have own 25 rentals now and would have not taken my family to Italy, Scotland, France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Bora Bora. We’ve been to Tahiti, all over, because I do what he said, and I became successful.

Mike starts on time and the minute you sit down, it is like being in a lecture hall. People even risk going to the bathroom. He will point you out if you get up and walk around. He is teaching, and he is serious. There are thousands of people out there. He’ll ask a question and if one person won’t respond, he’ll be like, “You! You in the yellow jacket! Stand up, stand up, stand up! How come you’re not participating?” And you’re like, “Uh.” Especially if they're new, they’re like, “Dang.” The content is meaty and juicy. It’s not just blah blah, motivation stuff. It’s like, first, number one, how to schedule, when do you start, manager time and how are you servicing your client. It's not just like, “I feel good for three days, and then I’m back to my old habits."

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I wanted to grow my business. I signed up with The Mike Ferry Organization and they delivered on my expectations. The experience has been one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. However, it has really helped me become a greater professional and serve my clients on a higher level. They’ve helped me grow on time management so that way, I know how to schedule my day. They’ve also helped me grow on communicating with people and handling their objections, and understanding what their real concerns are. They’ve helped me learn how to close deals and get the job done as well.

The Mike Ferry Organization impacted my business tremendously. It’s that higher level of accountability that I get not only every week from my coach but from my role-play and my accountability partners. I also have attended some seminars and those were excellent. They had the perfect times of the year. When you’re hitting an emotional low, that’s when they show up.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I went to one of Mike Ferry's workshop and I was very impressed with how much information they had and how common sense it was. The caliber of the people at his events was amazing. They were very helpful and forthcoming. Signing up for coaching with Mike Ferry has enabled me to have the life that I wanted. I am making around four times what I was when I started and I am working fewer hours. I’m also calmer and healthier. I definitely learn a lot from the seminars. They are also inspiring. I always come away feeling very energized, although they are exhausting to go to sometimes. But they are fun and I always look forward to it because they give me a real shot in the arm. I've learned that you can have a predictable duplicate of a business and it really comes down to just tracking your numbers and tracking what you do.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I joined the coaching of Mike Ferry when I got into real estate. I was hoping to learn how to sell. I've been with them since 2011 and signing up with their coaching has helped me make money and sell in high volumes. I go to four seminars in a year and I've had such good, motivational people. The ones that I’ve attended were awesome and straight to the point. Mike Ferry does a great job.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

There's always something to learn from Mike Ferry Coaching. They are the best organization in real estate, so I signed up with them. Their scripts are very good and the conferences are excellent. I also like the Mike Ferry TV. When I have time to listen to it, I always learn very well. It's down-to-earth, very informative and we can use it with our clients. I've done other coaching, and I've enjoyed the Mike Ferry Coaching. I had a great coach and I like John. He was very well-organized and always had an answer for everything. His answers were very valuable because I used it a few times. And they helped me to move forward with a client. I enjoyed that part.

The quality of the seminars that I've attended was excellent. I sat down, listened and the time went by quickly. The seminar was up-to-date and was very energetic. I've done only one coaching. It's very easy to get off schedule, and I'm still very much off schedule. So, it takes time, but it keeps you on track, and the interaction with other people who were in the coaching, the little memos he sent us once a week, and all that were great. It also keeps in touch.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I've been a client of Mike Ferry and his organization for 20 years and it’s because it has a lot of value to me and my business. I get the shared experience of my coach, who speaks with a lot of people that are doing the same thing that I am. That shared knowledge is tremendously valuable. There is also brainstorming which goes back to that knowledge piece. That pool of knowledge and the accountability are the two biggest areas that impact my life and my business. I also always attend the seminars and events. The seminars are basically the same material over and over again. You're reminded of the activities that you should be doing and the skill sets that you should be developing. So a lot of it is repetitious. But great basketball players do the same thing. They run the same drills over and over again. And that is what makes the seminars so valuable. On top of that, Mike is genuinely concerned for the success of anybody inside of his organization.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Mike Ferry looked like they had a good recipe for success so I joined them. I was looking for some guidance and hoping to learn everything. They've delivered my expectations very much. We’re doing okay and it’s been quite a good experience. The coaching has impacted a lot on my business and it's been very profound. I’ve been with them for seven years and I attend five seminars in a year. They’re good, very informative, and inspiring. I learn all sorts of things, consistency, method, techniques, meeting people, and like-minded individuals. The Mike Ferry Organization is a results-oriented company. What I've learned from them has been all-encompassing. But I wouldn’t recommend Mike Ferry at all if someone is in my market and competing against me, but if it was someone outside of my market, I’d recommend them highly.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Signing up for a Mike Ferry coaching has been a successful experience. It gives me a great base for growing the business. I learned the system on how to run the business and help my customers to get the best service. My production is significantly higher compared to what it would have been if I didn’t have a coaching service. So, I would remain as a coaching client. It is a process and there are a lot of things to learn with their system and the accountability program. Plus, I would like to stay in shape.

I regularly attend the events and additional seminars they offer. The most beneficial for me is when I go to their headquarters in Las Vegas and we stay up for eight hours and call people. They monitor how we do it and train us in different aspects of the job. It is called prospecting school and it is hands-on training. Also, at the beginning of every year, I like that they get a lot of clients and give us a motivational boost for the year. That is great as well. Their seminars are fantastic and good. They have many more seminars but because I do not have time, I don’t attend all of them. Over the years, they’ve refined them so it has been an improvement all over. Now, I always recommend Mike Ferry to colleagues.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I make more money with Mike Ferry so I decided to sign up for his coaching. I've been involved with him off and on since 1994. It's not as much as learning as it is making sure I do the things that I know I need to do. And also, we'll get a lot of input from other parts of the country on what's going on, what's working, what's not working, and so forth.

Signing up for coaching has positively impacted my life. I was in coaching early on, failed out on my fault, got back in, and my income has quadrupled. I attend a minimum of two seminars in a year. They're different for everyone. But it seems like every time I go, Mike Ferry says something that I've heard him say before in most cases, but it's like the light bulb goes off. And the other side of it is getting to see what mega producers are doing, and the contacts you make and the business you can generate from them, it's just nothing but an absolutely positive experience. The quality of the seminars is the best there is. The coaching does not break your bank. But you gotta be willing to work.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching because of the introduction from our managing broker. I wanted to learn how to make money, and they surely delivered. Signing up was easy and it was just signing the paper. Mike has made who I am today. All the money that I made, all the friends that I’ve surrounded myself with, even all the programs, and all the things that I’ve done with my life, being a contribution to society, just the whole of who I am as a human being is because of him. The seminars are absolutely essential to a real estate agent’s business. If I had a life agreement to sign with him, I’d sign it. Mike’s been like a father-figure to me and I just would be following him. I’m a Mike Ferry guy for life and there’s nothing I would not do for Mike. I’d take a bullet for him.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I was looking at the top agents in my office and they were participating in Mike Ferry. So, I also signed up to learn a way to scale my business up and make more money. Mike Ferry has met my expectations and I wouldn't be in coaching for eight years and still paying for their service if it didn't. I pretty much owe to that coaching program where I am in my life right now and I will continue attending it in the future. They teach a very organized sales system and the seminars are really just different versions of that sales system. So you're hearing a lot of the same things but it kind of gets to you every single time and you learn a little bit more. I'm super grateful to be a part of the Mike Ferry Organization.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Originally, I signed up for Mike Ferry coaching mainly because I got charged of what I heard on the stage by the trainer. Going forward, my wife and I are both into the MFO coaching. I’m not fond of coaches who are more dramatic and MFO coaching is straight to the point. It has impacted me in three-folds: my mindset towards my personal life, my focus to learn to see the motivation and it has helped me in building up my wealth and the business. It has impacted me in every positive way. I meet different people from different parts of the world and we surround ourselves with more positive and energetic people in our lives, both in personal and in business, and we tend to keep our energy higher even in the downtime.

Every quarter, going to an MFO seminar is rejuvenating. I’ve been listening to the same thing since 2010, but every time I go, I learn something new and that has been giving us new ideas, which we use and implement. My personality type is slightly different and I’m using the coaching system to manage my team now. My wife also used it to the maximum level and she's doing all the coaching and following the sale system. I always recommend MFO to anybody who’s into real estate and I encourage people to join because the way Mike teaches resonates with my mind and the way I am, my personality.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I signed up for Mike Ferry 23 years ago and in those years, we’ve had 12 different coaches and I haven’t had a bad coach. They train the people that they hire, too. My coach had a two-day training session after the last retreat. So, he’s sure that his people know what they’re doing. They’ve all been good. I told myself, “If I have to work this hard, I’m not sure I wanna stay in real estate.” So, I decided to get a coach and that changed everything. I went from 17 deals to 35 deals the next year. My coaches kept me on track.

Signing up for coaching impacted our life business-wise, vacation-wise, and health-wise. It's not just one-facet that the coach is talking about. He gets involved in other things and kind of through the back door. We met a lot of great people, and we’ve got a lot of accountability with Mike Ferry, not just his coach but all the mastermind groups I went in and the people I know.

Mike Ferry has made an impact on my life, and I do better every year to stay consistent. And I wouldn’t change because of the people I’ve met and the opportunities I have of networking. This week, I was in two different mastermind groups. I was in one this morning. I’ve got an accountability partner, I’ve got a role-play partner, and I wouldn’t have any of that without being in The Mike Ferry Organization. I also go to seminars twice a year, but I try to go three times a year. I get there two hours early to stand in line to get front-row seats. That kinda shows how excited I am. There’s not necessarily any new materials, but it’s always presented a little different or we just hear it a little different. And we always come back with something and kind of excited about the change, and then the coaches keep us excited, and it goes on. The seminars were excellent."

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I wanted to learn how to say the right message at the right time, so I enrolled with the Mike Ferry Organization. I also planned to learn their sales system to effectively list property in high volume and so far, it has worked fantastically. They have delivered way beyond my expectations and I would never have imagined the number of transactions and income that have come my way as a result of learning their system. I will remain as one of their clients and going forward, I want to learn about accountability and sticking to the system. I've seen time and time again where clients get off the system and they tend to drift then their business all slowly goes down. So, I'm just gonna stick with this as long as I'm in real estate.

I also attend their seminars and events which are very educational and very uplifting. They are the best in the business and they provide a good opportunity to not just hear a good message from the stage, but also to meet with a lot of other high producing agents from around the world. If somebody is considering the program, I would tell them to get to an event quickly or to call the office and get signed up as quickly as they could.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I’ve been in coaching for many years and last year was a tough year for me for a variety of reasons. I knew that by going to the event at The Mike Ferry Organization, I would get some great information from Mike. The energy from the crowd gave me a new perspective on coming back to the office and doing what I know I’m supposed to do. I’ve heard it a thousand times before and each time I hear it, something new kicks in. On my way in to Mike Ferry, I wanted to do something about mindset because that was my biggest hang-up last year. Everything else is dictated by that. I also wanted to learn about organization and just listening and sucking in what some of the big producers are doing and realizing that they are doing what I’m doing.

Signing up for coaching has kept me focused on what I’m supposed to do each day. I knew I’m gonna be talking to my coach once a week. In the past, they told me to keep going stronger. Last year was such a horrible year for me business-wise but more importantly, family-wise. A lot of things were going on and my coach was really a mindset changer for me because she kept me focusing on the positive and not letting me wallow in what was going on and being negative all the time. She pushed me to reach out.

I went to was a complete listing workshop in Dearborn around June and it was mediocre. It was not quite the same as going to a retreat or seminar like Mike Ferry's. The Mike Ferry seminars are always superb. Each time, he tries to up his game a bit and makes it a little more impactful. I’m really pleased that he is the one that does the speaking. Whenever someone else comes out, even though they just give Mike’s message, Mike can deliver the message only like Mike can.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I like The Mike Ferry Organization's environment. I go for the the support. We have about 200 people and I told the sales managers I wanted 150 people there at the Superstar Retreat and to work on it right then. I told everyone, "It's 199, so everybody start saving your pennies and dollars, get Airbnb, I don't care what you have to do. You're all gonna be there." I compliment Mike and Sabrina. The notebook that they put out is very professional, upgraded some, especially 10 years ago. The staffing, the directions to the meeting room, the hotel and the bathroom facilities were all good. Also, they accommodate breaks and the lines of the groups of people that go in there weren't very long. I like supporting Mike Ferry. They support us in their thinking.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I love The Mike Ferry Organization and I like everything about them. I’ve never had a bad experience with them. I was opening a real estate office and I wanted some coaching and some direction. And so I had worked at an office that had taken their coaching before, and I was exposed to it. I opened my office in 2000 and I’m still in coaching. The seminars and events are perfect. He handles them perfectly. He starts on time and he ends on time. It’s the same information over and over again, but we learn something new every time. So I enjoyed the experience.

In the whole time since 2006, I have missed one seminar, the Superstar Retreat, and that was last July because my mom was ill. But I go to them all the time. I enjoy what they do. They give me enough information that was not overwhelming because I’m a realtor and I get 150 e-mails a day and I’m a broker, so I’m constantly juggling a lot of things. So the information is not too much, it’s not too little. Also, it is good. It makes sense on what they tell as well.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was going for a broker exam, and then one of the other agents there mentioned Mike Ferry. And then I saw that there was an event locally and I had even signed up for another program at the time. But then I saw the whole Mike Ferry and I canceled the previous program, went to this thing, and a year after that, signed up for coaching.

I changed brokerages to a new agency. When I went to the agency, I asked who the top agents were. They said, “These two guys.” And they were doing ridiculous numbers. I asked how were they doing these numbers? It was almost impossible. They said they were being trained by Mike Ferry. So when I saw that, I said, “I’ve seen enough. Sign me up.” Back then, one was doing 1.5 million in commissions. The other one was doing close to a million. And I just wasn’t hearing those types of numbers anywhere. I was like, “Something’s going on.” So I signed up for the Premier program and I’ve been in it ever since. I’ve been an advocate for the program and it’s not only helped in my real estate career, but it sure changed my life.

I haven’t gotten to that level as of yet, but I’ve had a sustainable business. I used to do a ton of new construction where I would do 50 or so transactions just off of like development. And my whole thing was I was doing the development when I got introduced to Mike Ferry. And I said, “I need to find a way that I could replace this type of production because this project is done. I’m gonna need to have something.” So that also prompted me to sign up for coaching. So I did that and I have been able to do that where I’m replicating the same business that I would have otherwise gotten from a developer. I’m able to do that on a daily basis, doing it myself.

The quality of the events of Mike Ferry is extremely high quality. Part of the event is Mike and the information that he brings. The other portion, which is sometimes overlooked, is the connectivity like he’s attracting the top agents from across the nation, and they’re willing to share what they’re doing and what’s working, masterminding and role-playing. He really has an organic network of great agents there as well. So that’s good.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I wanted to improve my business so I signed up for Mike Ferry. I've been going there for nine years now and I attend their seminars on a regular basis. Every time I go there, I learn something new. I learned how to do business from them and how to sell. My first year, I did $40,000 and in 2018, I did $400,000. So, I 10x’d my business. I wanna make $4,000,000 now so I will remain with them. So far, it’s been a life-changing experience for me.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I signed up for Mike Ferry Coaching to grow my real estate career and I was hoping to sell more houses. I attend four events a year. We go to some that are local, we do Superstar and the Production Retreat every year. I learned more about myself, thinking bigger, do more volume and a reason to do it. Mike Ferry Coaching has done well and helped us grow our business. It has been very instrumental in maintaining a good mindset to continue to go back out there.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I looked at various ways to increase my income and be productive, and Mike Ferry made the most sense to me so I decided t sign up with them. I was hoping to learn the accountability that came along with it and they went over and above. I have attended more seminars than I could count with my fingers and they were all professional and delivered very professionally. The most valuable thing I’ve learned was what to say and how to say it to people. Overall, Mike Ferry kept me on track of doing the right thing and ultimately improve my bottom-line results. I'm very satisfied with my experience with them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I went to a seminar and it made a lot of sense. I decided that Mike Ferry can help me with my real estate business. He's very straightforward and he has a good system. It's perfectly logical and makes sense, and it works as long as you work. It's a system that works but doesn't work itself. So, when I work very hard, the system works. Also, it's a very effective, well-thought out, and organized system. I've attended lots of the seminars or events, and the Production Retreat and the Superstar Retreat are the best. Mike Ferry Organization is a great company and if you're not my competitor locally, then join them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I had been in the Mike Ferry coaching several years ago and that was a really good event. The presenters were well-prepared and there was really good information. I could feel there was an opportunity for me to expand my business and I saw the benefit of joining coaching, so I took advantage of it. I feel like everything is right on point. And I learned the value of discipline. It’s not so much what you’re gonna get out of one event out of doing something one or two times. It’s the value of the discipline of repetitive action, of having the discipline to do the same thing over and over, and realizing the long term goals.

I’m being coached well and the planning is really good. So, I’m really looking for seeing a lot of results in 2019. I plan on attending several events this year. I will be focusing on strengthening my prospecting skills. The Mike Ferry company really speaks for itself. They’ve created so many successful Realtors. You don’t have to look far to know that if you do what the company teaches you, you’re gonna be successful at whatever level your goal is to be successful. It’s gonna happen. You just have to believe in the program, the coaching, and to believe in yourself.

The Mike Ferry Organization Company Information