toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Steve,

Thank you! Brian and I have really enjoyed working with you. We look forward to all success to come!

All the best,

Jenava

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

ConsumerAffairs for Brands had a real strong reputation and a good product for the reviews compared to others in the marketplace. We also like the lead-generation capabilities that were built into ConsumerAffairs that didn't seem to be as strong with other companies. The dashboard is easy to use, though it took a little while to get it up and running. Our agent and account manager have been doing a phenomenal job. They've been really responsive to me whenever I've had questions with the dynamic software. Their response rate is really impressive.

As a new company with an online business, having the capability of getting independent third-party customer reviews is critical because it gives credibility to the business. It also generates higher quality leads for us from handling some type of search and semantics with tools. Working with Brian on the sales process was good. He is responsive and I was pleased with the process. ConsumerAffairs is really working with us and trying to get it to be a good fit for my company.

Desiree,

It's been a pleasure working with you, and I'm so glad our platform has been such a successful asset for your company. I look forward to your continued growth.

Thanks for being such a valuable partner of ConsumerAffairs!

All the Best,

Brittany

Original review: May 29, 2016

We're very happy with ConsumerAffairs. It's a new outlet for online reviews and organic traction online. The review system and leads that we get from it are working well. The dashboard has some features that are definitely getting better everyday. My team is very good at staying on top if I notice that a report's not pulling or some of the analytical information is off, so it's really user-friendly. Using their platform has definitely affected our business goals in a positive way.

During the sales process, Bryan was very knowledgeable, straightforward and definitely worked to customize the package. We were a bit different than some of the other companies ConsumerAffairs was working with, but we're very scalable, have a large business model and we had a lot of money to spend. However, Bryan was there every step of the way in helping us customize the package that wasn't existing to meet our needs better.

Also, Brittany goes above and beyond as well. She was on top of all the emails and keeps a spreadsheet up to date with all of our information. She's one of the best account managers that I've worked with in a long time. It's a reliable and profitable system. To enter the market from a standpoint of getting a new target base of clients is working, and the best part about it is that they are growing with us. When we come up with suggestions on how a consumer can be better or how we can target more finely, they find a way to integrate that. They've also been able to customize the way our form that pops up within our profile is. We also can only target local audience and allowed me to build my own form that has no drop-down menu for them selecting a state where they're moving. I really appreciated that thing that ConsumerAffairs were doing.

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands looking to gain some quality leads but we weren't getting the results that we had hoped and the return of investment was too high. We weren't getting enough leads for how much it cost so we just cancelled it. Nonetheless, their dashboard is easy to use and our client success specialist was very prompt at responding and answering questions so she was pleasant to work with. At any rate, the calls they made for us were beneficial and we got some good reviews out of that.

Lucas,

Thanks for being a a great partner to work with! We look forward to seeing your company continue to grow and succeed!

Laura

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands to drive more business our way, and we've been able to increase some revenue and have another source besides the Better Business Bureau where people can look to verify that we did good work. Some people don't trust the Better Business Bureau especially since there was an exposure a couple of years ago in California, where they were paying for reviews. And with the BBB, each one is its own entity, so a lot of people don't trust them unless there's a way they can back up the A+ rating in other places. Trustpilot and ConsumerAffairs have been valuable for our clients as they see from more than one place that we're legitimate and have good reviews.

As soon as we decided we were going to work with ConsumerAffairs, I've been pretty much running everything from there. I work with Laura and Amanda, and it's been great. They're very responsive and helpful. I've asked for oddball things like data that they don't normally hand out, and sometimes we get leads that are no good, so I just email Laura and say, "This is a disconnected phone number," then she'll credit us back. It's been a powerful and effective experience working with ConsumerAffairs and we're thrilled with it.

Resolution In Progress

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so happy we were able to help make such a positive change for your brand online. We look forward to continuing to work with your team and appreciate your comments as a way to help us improve our services.

Original review: June 25, 2016

ConsumerAffairs has been a pretty good partner in helping us get control of our own reputation. We are in a much better position now compared to 3 months ago from an acquisition-cost standpoint and really moved our star rating up because the client success specialist has been holding our hand and helping us keep on track. We are able to get everything we need out of the dashboard and I had a pretty good relationship working with the person in sales after I came on board. There’s still a lot more to explore but I'm hoping that over the next few months we’ll really see the benefit of becoming a partner brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ConsumerAffairs for Brands?

Jeffrey --

Thank you for your candor. It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and your feedback will help us discover where we can improve. Our team will continue to work with you to improve lead volume, and I'm excited to see your company grow along with our partnership!

-Lauren

Original review: June 21, 2016

We saw ConsumerAffairs on the internet and a lot of our competitors are with them. I wanted to give it a try and so far it’s worked out well and I've been happy. The dashboard is simple to use. We haven’t been using the platform for that long but we have gotten a few deals from it. We’re going to make some more adjustments so that it is more beneficial for us to be with ConsumerAffairs. Otherwise, it’s not that great compared to our AdWords campaign. We need more leads produced. We get enough leads, then our closing ratio will be appropriate.

I make money with ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Joy, my rep is absolutely fantastic, responsive, helpful and always answers my emails timely. Every concern is addressed. My only problem is I am getting some same-state leads, which I don’t like because we're a long distance moving company. For instance, on the first day of the month, I get ** leads. I'm still not fully savvy in how I get all these leads. And I'm a sales guy, so I know I get ** contact form submissions. Those go to my personal email, which I print out then give to my guys. I don’t love doing that. I would like to get all my leads into my software so that I could skip paperwork.

Second feedback is I'm paying $** for a month. On June 1st, I got all ** leads. What do I do the other 29 days? I want a month of advertising, not all ** lead submissions in one day. Whatever those lead submissions are for, those are good. People are responsive and would want to hear from us. I don’t understand how I buy a monthly plan but I max out day 1. That’s silly. So I reached out to my salesperson and inquired how to get leads the whole month. They're telling me something with a moving guide which I don’t understand at all. They say I'd get other leads. But last month, within two weeks of the month, all my leads were exhausted. The whole campaign seems to be hit within two weeks.

The service is super expensive and not working wildly successful. I pay $** and brought in $** in business. By the time I pay my sales reps and my overhead, that’s not making tremendous money. But I imagine that because it's like an internet-based thing, as the months go on, we rank higher and it gets better and better. So I would like a monthly plan that lasts a whole month especially during my busy season even if it costs more money. The campaign’s definitely working for me, so I'm open-minded to pay more for the month and to try something as I didn’t lose money. Overall, I'm nowhere near dissatisfied.

Fred,

Thank you for your candid feedback. We're excited to keep working with you and Patrick and to see continued success.

Laura

Original review: June 5, 2016

The number one reason I partnered with ConsumerAffairs was because I saw them on the search engines under the keyword I was looking for. Rick was great and very flexible. The biggest problem they have is how the pricing is structured. I would absolutely change it and would structure out a much more granulated pure system. It goes against the business that ConsumerAffairs serves, and Rick had to deal with that with me.

ConsumerAffairs is the number one thing that helps us with our sales than any other means. Having a good rating is a very powerful tool to use with consumers who need trust factor and that really helps a great deal. ConsumerAffairs for brands is powerful for businesses.

Sara,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you. I'm looking forward to the success we'll see in the future.

Laura

Original review: June 3, 2016

We were trying to get with our reputation management online, and usually it's one of the bigger known brands that people tend to go for to get some information on a company. Since ConsumerAffairs showed up higher in our search results, we thought we'd get with it. We did a video call further explaining everything on the platform. My general manager was busy that day, so Emily walked me through everything and took the time to explain everything to him as well before we started up with them. Laura follows up with us often to see what we need. She gives a call in and congratulates us when we hit a new goal.

The dashboard is very easy to manage with updates. The whole process seems pretty straightforward and I like getting notifications and emails right away when a review comes in or an update has been made. We get followed up by our ConsumerAffairs rep pretty regularly on if we need anything. They're helpful and very productive, and so far it's met all of our expectations.

Erin,

Laura

Original review: May 31, 2016

We originally had an online presence but didn't have the ability to respond at that time so we partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands. It was relatively easy using the dashboard. My one complaint however is the dispute process. We can do a batch dispute type situation, but when we came on board, we had a large number of complaints that accumulated over time. Quite a few of them were either not for our company or something that was clearly not a viable complaint. Some of them were taken care of almost in a batch manner, but there were others that took two a day. It can be a little tedious.

But other than that, we've so far had a great experience. Rick had excellent information and it was a very positive sales experience. Their client success specialist, Laura, has been fantastic too. I have a call with her for our 90 days. Our goal of using the platform was to try to mitigate some of the negative that was online and try to have a more positive social media presence. It has been a smooth transition with ConsumerAffairs for Brands and pretty user-friendly.

Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your partnership and it's been a pleasure working with you and your team. I'm looking forward to your continued success with us.

Laura

Original review: May 28, 2016

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs because we had competitors and other people that were going to their website and posting malicious things. During the sales process, communications with Bryan and Laura have been good. Bryan is a sales guy though, and sometimes it's hard to get good answers without getting all the sales speak. But Laura has been very forthright and direct. Since using ConsumerAffairs' platform we're getting a few leads which is good, and we've had some positive feedback from our dealers about the change in the rating (a little going from 1.5 stars to 4 plus stars pretty quickly). However, it would be interesting if people could sort by star ratings. In other words, they can look at all the 1s and 2s and see some trends about what the issues are.

Tiffany,

It's a pleasure to work with you. We appreciate the positive feedback and are happy to hear how our platform has helped your business. I look forward to seeing your company continue to grow and succeed!

Jenava

Original review: May 25, 2016

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands because it’s a trusted website and a lot of consumers go there seeking information for businesses. Using the brand’s application is easy. The platform really helped us with the reviews and being able to manage our online reputation more so than the lead source. It’s really not a lead source for us; although, people do go there and look us up. We don’t have a whole lot of data showing conversions, but I do know that it’s a good platform for us to send our closed jobs to them to reach out for surveys. It helps us know where we are with the feedback that we get and improve the customer experience. Since I’m our company's marketing manager, I was directly involved in the sales process and I was able to talk to them on the phone. I met Brian and our interactions are good. Our client success specialist Jenava was really good as well. So, my whole experience has been positive.

Kristen,

It is a pleasure to work with you! I'm so glad ConsumerAffairs has been a great asset for you, and I look forward to your company's growth as a result of our partnership. Thank you for the feedback!

All the Best,

Brittany

Original review: May 23, 2016

ConsumerAffairs for Brands is a great tool for our company. I stepped in recently to get our brand out there and get a positive image in the market and now, we're getting more calls and visitors to our website, so I'm seeing our brand out there. It’s also a good thing when consumers Google us. It's pretty easy to use ConsumerAffairs' dashboard, and Brittany, our client success rep, has been great.

Joel --

Thank you for your feedback; it's been such a pleasure working with you and your team. We value your partnership, and I look forward to the success we'll see in the years ahead.

Lauren

Original review: May 20, 2016

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands mainly to gather reviews for our services. We’ve been able to gather positive reviews about our company, which has increased our star rating for consumers visually in Google search. Initially, the process started last year and there were a couple of things in regards to the agreement that Andy couldn’t deliver on so we let it go at that point. And then, we’ve been in communication and we’re finally able to get the deal done. So far, working with our Client Success Specialist, Lauren, has been very good. For the most part, the Brands app is pretty straightforward, but I wish there was more info.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Thank you so much for your candid feedback. This helps us discover where we can improve! We're excited to keep working with you on our ideas for improving the lead volume so we can deliver the value promised.

Joy

Original review: May 18, 2016

ConsumerAffairs for Brands' application is fairly intuitive but it has had a fairly minimal impact to our business. We look at it as a lead generation tool because we’re lead generators. I work for Jacuzzi and we are the clients. We get very few phone calls from the page. We get almost no sales and we're surprised because the business development person that I spoke to was fairly confident in his estimates. I told him a million times, “No. Your leads are not going to close at 30%. Nobody has ever done that or half that or even a third of that.” But he kept telling me how great it was and I know it wasn’t true. I at least felt that the volume estimates were going to be half way correct but it's not. We’re literally spending money to have four stars. The whole business development process was bad and uninformed. I don’t like the business model and I don’t like the taking-you-for-hostage-and-charge-you-money-to-get-reviews idea.

We had expectations that were not met, have not been met and will never be. Brian was very professional and very knowledgeable about the product. I don’t know if this is his fault or not, but the business development process is very inflexible and fairly inaccurate. So the entire experience has been frustrating, but better after speaking to our client services manager. Joy, the client success specialist, is fantastic and a wonderful person. Each month, the person that I’m seeing that is responsible for giving her the people to call so that the call center can do their job, we don’t do a great job of getting those to her on time but she’s thorough and calls us up politely but firmly.

Marc --

Thank you for the kind words; we're excited to hear that our partnership is positively impacting your sales efforts. I'm excited for the success we'll see in the years to come. Thanks again!

Lauren

Original review: May 14, 2016

Our company chose to partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands because they're all over the internet and they're highly ranked. Everything's been great so far and we're happy with the service. Everything was nice and smooth and easy with Brian, and the transfer over to Lauren was great. I am directly involved in the sales process and I say that this platform has affected our business goals a lot.

Dave --

It's always a pleasure to talk with you and the rest of the ForeverCar team. I'm so happy to hear about your success with our platform so far, and I can't wait to see what the years ahead bring in our partnership. Thank you for the kind words!

Lauren

Original review: May 6, 2016

I really admired ConsumerAffair's program. We are very customer-centric and so are they, so we thought it would be an excellent partnership. Things are going excellent. Brian was very direct and wasn't too pushy. He let me look at the data and was very patient with all my detailed questions. Everything seemed to come through the way we wanted. Lauren is also my hero for the day. She bailed me out of an issue. I'm very pleased with ConsumerAffair's support team and everything that I've experienced so far.

In terms of the application, we have a learning curve and need to get our organization a little bit more involved. Some people just have to be trained from the beginning, but all of that went very well. But the platform has been very helpful because we like the customer comments. I'm very happy with where we're at right now. We're looking to think of other ways where we can leverage what ConsumerAffairs is doing with what we are doing.

Rick,

It's always a pleasure working with you and your team. We're so excited to hear about your success with our platform and look forward to even more success as we continue working together. I know you are very busy, so I look forward to catching up with you soon!

Joy

Original review: March 25, 2016

We were looking to increase our online profile to the public. We didn't like what we were seeing, so we figured we would engage the company. We had attempted to do it once before but found a very different climate. With ConsumerAffairs, the climate this time seemed a little bit more agreeable to us being able to reach out to customers and do what we need to do to solve their problems. We felt where before was not as legitimate and it seemed to be legitimized.

The Brands app is excellent. We've been able to engage in customers that have complaints, solved their problems, and made them happy, which is most important. We also showed the public that we are who we are, which is a company and business of one simple philosophy which is taking care of our customers.

Our client success specialist was Joy and she has been very good. Unfortunately, my calendar has not allowed me to engage with her as much as I know she would like. But ConsumerAffairs made a difference for us where we were at a very low rating and we were able to raise it fairly quickly by being able to engage with the customers. It's been easy to implement, easy to execute, excellent experience.

Zac,

We are so pleased to hear how well our leads are converting for Vivint! We are continually working to increase our lead volume so you can see even more success.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Joy

Original review: March 24, 2016

We wanted to improve our online reputation and we recognize that ConsumerAffairs has a strong organic search presence, specifically for terms like Vivint reviews, so we wanted to improve our star rating as it related to that. We also wanted to leverage that improved star rating to drive leads to Vivint. ConsumerAffairs' platform is pretty simple and through it, interacting with customers and reconciling negative reviews has been easy. Our customer loyalty team has also spoken highly of ConsumerAffairs' platform and they feel that it's very user-friendly. It's simple enough for them to execute tasks related to review reconciliation.

Their Client Success Specialist, Joy, is very easy to work with and very responsive to any of the inquiries that I have with respect to ConsumerAffairs. We anticipated a little higher lead volume than what we're currently receiving but I know the their team has plans to scale up volume later this year. I met with Zac Carman at LeadsCon and had a conversation with him about how we can drive additional volume and he elaborated on some of the plans that are in the pipeline. So, I'm sure we'll see some more success in the future. We're converting really well on ConsumerAffairs' leads right now and we want to continue to do that so that we can be ready for the additional volume when it comes. So far, ConsumerAffairs has been very efficient at what they do.

Steve,

Thank you for such kind words; I'm so happy to hear you're pleased with the services so far. I look forward to your success in the future and have enjoyed working with you!

Lauren

Original review: March 21, 2016

When it comes to consumers voicing their feelings about different companies, we found that ConsumerAffairs seems to be the most visible of all of the consumer-branded websites, so we decided to try it. It's our first try working with such a company and found it to be very beneficial. It's only been our sixth week working with them but, we're anticipating a significant advancement in our business goals. From the reaction that we've had from the work that ConsumerAffairs have done to reach out to our customers and the positive responses we've had, we're expecting some really good things.

Their brands application platform was easy to use and the sales process went fairly smoothly. Their staff went over the basics about how it worked and what our expectations were. Overall, it was pretty good. But it was really kind of tough until I got an account rep and I can drill into it to see how to really make it work. Lauren, our client success specialist, was fabulous. She's very attentive, responsive and knows the product. She's there when we need her and she's flexible. When we needed some help moving some deadlines a few days ago, she did it for us. We're pretty excited that we've been able to achieve a 4-star ranking. It's been a great experience.

Cameron,

It's a pleasure to work with you, and I'm so glad to hear you are happy with the services provided. Looking forward to continued success for your business!

Brittany

Original review: March 17, 2016

ConsumerAffairs is amazing! It’s been a great way to keep in touch with our customers and get a poll on how we’re doing and how our clients feel about the quality of service we’re delivering. The Brands app is really easy. Very simple to manage the reviews and provide feedback. The widget tool is really easy as well. We use the widget on our website. And I love our specialist, Britney. She’s very responsive and thorough, and everything has been wonderful. She’s always very helpful and friendly. When we had several calls, she always responded quickly and answered every question we had and then some. She’s been great and we’re very happy with the service.

Carlos,
It's been wonderful working with you as well! Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing your continued success with Handicare!

Laura

Original review: March 13, 2016

We got in touch with ConsumerAffairs for brand management and we've been using their platform for three months now. It has a very easy interface and it definitely helped switch the ‘I don’t know who you are’ to ‘hey you guys are rated on ConsumerAffairs’. The sales rep that I dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. Laura, the client specialist, was a triple blast to him. They both worked with me. My company was very tight as far as working within a budget, but they figured out some loose ends for me, and made it very appealing. They're so helpful that I can't keep up with how much they're trying to help. Also, Laura was always ahead of the aim. She’s definitely always pushing me in a good way, and challenging me to get to the next step. It was an awesome experience. We had no brand recognition and ConsumerAffairs have helped us turn that around so far in just two and a half months.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

April, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your partnership and look forward to your continued success. Best, Laura

Original review: March 10, 2016

ConsumerAffairs for Brands enables us to get unbiased reviews because if we’re collecting the reviews, they could be doctored. The platform has become a little bit easier when you can get on there and see better 3rd-party unbiased reviews. I love their specialist, Laura. The first rep that we had, I wasn’t fond of. We purchased another company and she put the whole company’s name as the lookup link on Google. So we were associated with the old company that we purchased out and that old company was really bad. She made a huge mistake that was bad but it was corrected pretty quickly. I’m happy with the dispute process. The disputes are fixed fairly quickly as long as we have proof on what's going on.

Bohan,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We enjoyed working with you and your team. I look forward to working together in the future.

Laura

Original review: March 6, 2016

We noticed there are several consumers that go to ConsumerAffairs and express their feelings about our brands so we want to contact them and put more customers to review us on the site. It's only been a month now and we're slowly trying to improve our ratings and help all the customers. We want to build up our reputation first. Our client success specialist, Laura, is responsive and knows the platform well. She helped us set up the account. The brands application is easy to use and straightforward. We are excited to see the potential we have on ConsumerAffairs. It’s a good plan for us to build our online reputation. The solution ConsumerAffairs provide is helpful for us.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

We are so glad we have been able to connect you with your customers. We look forward to your continued success!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2015

ConsumerAffairs offers a great service as a platform for customers to provide valid, unbiased feedback for companies. Through comments on ConsumerAffairs, we have been able to receive constructive feedback from our customers and identify areas where we can improve our service.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Rogan - thank you for your feedback. We're very happy you decided to partner with us, and we're looking forward to seeing the success our partnership brings to your business. Best, Lauren.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2015

We wanted to have some control over our brand’s reputation online, so we decided to partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands. The sales process was a little burdensome - complex, confusing, and sales-y - but it was good, and everything worked out. Their platform is pretty easy to use, but it’s still a little too early to tell how it has affected our business goal.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Original review: Sept. 18, 2015

We chose to partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands because we had a really poor rating online when we didn't have a business account with them and it's been ruining our franchisees' reputations. People see ConsumerAffairs as one of the high ranking sites which we've heard a lot of comments about. So at corporate level, we purchased a plan so we could get our star rating up. So far, they have been really great. Just in a couple of months, we were able to increase from about 1.2 stars to 4 and we're working on trying to get to 5, so that's really exciting. I was directly involved in the sales process in terms of research and the phone calls. Overall their customer service is great however you're forced to pay the big fee to be able to respond to reviews. Consumers think that it's a neutral party, but you really can't respond and keep your reviews up unless you're on the business program

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Lindsey -- We really appreciate your feedback on our partnership. We're thrilled to hear that you're very pleased and have had a very positive experience with us! It's been a pleasure having you as a partner.

To your success,

Jessica Sanford

Original review: Sept. 10, 2015

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands because we wanted to be put on these review sites and collect as many better reviews as we possibly can. We had a little speed bump with our brands application. They had trouble sending out our files but Kim was very cooperative and helped us move that process along. And now, it's very simple to upload a file and sent it out. Their client success specialists, Jessica and Jenava have been great. They respond to my emails almost immediately and do a great job following up. Everyone that we’ve worked with is very kind and helpful so I’m very pleased. We've gotten good reviews and it's been a very positive experience. We just upgraded to get more volume because we’re converting very well through their site.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We're so happy to hear how your partnership with ConsumerAffairs has benefited your company. We look forward to the continued growth and success of your business. Best, Lauren

Original review: Aug. 31, 2015

We partnered with ConsumerAffairs for Brands as part of our SEO strategy and it has been quick and easy, and everybody has been very responsive. Their application platform is easy to use and working with our success specialist has been good. Now, we’ve bumped our Google organic search listings rating from 1 to a 4.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Kelly, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to your continued success. Best, Jenava

Original review: Aug. 29, 2015

My company chose to partner with ConsumerAffairs for Brands because we had a bunch of negative reviews that we needed to respond to. We inquired about responding to reviews, signed up, and went through a process where we were trying to get positive reviews. Using the application platform in responding to reviews is easy. Moreover, the SEO for ConsumerAffairs is good - it types in reviews for our company and it comes up first. Since we have so many good reviews that helped us with sales. It worked out for us and I think we need to try to get more. Now I want to look into getting more leads from there.

ConsumerAffairs for Brands Company Profile