Zoosk

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 78%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?
    Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2020

I’ve been on the site for a while despite the problems and it is not getting better. Zoosk does not monitor profiles. There are many fake profiles by scammers. I’ve met about (10) real people and had over (100) scam attempts. Zoosk leaves the profiles of women up long after they cancel service creating g the impression of active accounts. They will even “match” you with someone who then never respond to messages. This is all designed to keep men onsite paying fees as opposed to providing a real service to its customers.

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2020

Although I was very successful on Zoosk, meeting my husband, my concern is that I deactivated my account/removed my account and have written confirmation from Zoosk that I did so 3 years ago. In my profile I stated that I had met a wonderful man and was married. Now, 3 YEARS later, I am still receiving daily Zoosk emails telling me about the people reviewing my profile. My profile was supposed to have been removed 3 years ago! That means they are perpetrating fraud on the public. Plus, you can pay real money to send "flowers" to someone on Zoosk. They're not real flowers of course, but the sender is paying real money. If they are sending them to me...I am not even supposed to be on the Zoosk site! I am concerned about this fraudulent, in my opinion, aspect of Zoosk.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2020

Signed up for a month just to test it out. Shortly after, I got a message from someone and then after responding I logged off and an hour later my acct had been hacked! Contacted customer service and that just became a waste of time. Had to completely sign up again from scratch. Forget it. I will never go back and would advise anyone else to go to a different site.

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2020

Zoosk worked for me in meeting a man with whom I formed a long term relationship. However, once I cancelled from Zoosk, I continued to get messages that this one and that one wanted to meet me. I have been off Zoosk for 18 months now. I think it is a shame that men are still seeing my photo and info and then feeling cheated by never getting any replies. From that point of view, I think that people could easily become depressed if they are reaching out to profiles and never getting any replies. I think that dating sites should be forced to remove all your info once you have cancelled or allowed your membership to lapse.

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2020

This is a repeated problem for me with Zoosk…. Over the past several months I cannot sign in. Only the first time were they able to rectify the problem. The techs, of which there have been many, are unable to assist...or are unwilling. Now they tell me to sign in with another email. The excuses are varied. The biggest problem is that I am a newer user and as I only have the one email, I have had very limited use of the site. I have asked for my money back but it only gets me nasty responses and then they're gone. I am still stuck with the problem and, apparently, no chance of a refund!

In addition, because I am older (upper 60's) the number of male members is very limited and I received the photos and bios of the same people over again. Sometimes twice in the same email! They don't want to hear that either. I just want the problem to be over. I think I deserve that. I treat everyone the way I want to be treated. I don't believe in getting nasty or rude. It gets you nowhere and it's unnecessary. However, in this instance, manners and patience do not work. I do not know whether it is retribution but every day I receive an email asking if my problem is rectified! It's shocking to see that they're so disorganized and unwilling to help me. I would NOT recommend anyone join this dating site if you're over the age of 60.

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2020

Joined Oct 2019, discovered on Jan 31st that my profile name, story, and photos were changed via email. However as I did not do this. Called to find out what happened and was told there was suspicious activity on my account and it was closed. Asked for a refund and was told I was past the time that a refund could be processed and would have to go through my bank. Well guess what? It is also past the time for the bank to do anything as well. What a rip off this company is that they can't protect your information. The website is awful too. DON'T JOIN THIS COMPANY.

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2020

I set up criteria which included: maximum distance, age range, and no smoking and marked them all as highest of priorities. None of these priorities seem to be used in the search results, as I am CONSTANTLY getting likes and hearts and messages from men way older (as much as 13 yrs!), distances up to 200+miles away, Also, when I select the “X” to say I’m not interested, these same men show over and over again in the carousel and picks that Zoosk sends me. How many times do I have to say “No” to the same person? Also, some of the results they send come through really small when you get the option to read the profile. Why?

Finally, the location distances are definitely not accurate as Zoosk will state a person is say 50 miles away and you learn that they are really more like 90 miles away. It’s deceiving. The good thing is that Zoosk appears to be growing in membership so hopefully they will address these issues as it’s a little disconcerting to new, nervous women (and maybe men) to not trust the company to adhere and respect our profile requirements and responses once we provide them.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2020

I subscribed to Zoosk briefly in 2019 and stopped using my account after a short period of time. In 2020, I was notified of charges being placed by Zoosk on my credit card. When I contacted Zoosk, they informed me that they would refund the money. They did not address how or why the card was charged on an account I had not logged into in nearly a year.

After further communication with their customer service team, they informed me the account had been logged into that day and the charge was authorized in the account - my account had been hacked. When I asked Zoosk for any and all information related to the hack in order for me to report it to the police, Zoosk informed me that I would need to obtain a subpoena in order to get access to my own account information. Hacking an account is illegal. Fraudulent use of a credit card is also illegal. Zoosk's refusal to provide any information on my account, thus preventing me from filing a police report, is deeply troubling. I would not trust any business like that with my payment information much less personal information.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2020

Firstly I paid as others have a lot of money to meet a Lady, you only get half the text messages of individuals contacting appeased to the fact they advise you will receive a text each time. Secondly the women who contact you never send a message but only a Love heart. When I response in a very nice way I only get about 5% that will chat but then switch off and I have hardly said much but, Thank you and I appreciate your time etc or you look great. I believe this site is a TOTAL SCAM as it Sucks Your Money when credits run dry and I TRULY Believe that they put up FAKE Profiles to Suck in people that want Genuine Love. You will find out if you Join - Good Luck in LOSING MONEY for no Love.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2020

DO NOT PAY FOR A ZOOSK SUBSCRIPTION! I made the mistake of paying for a 6 month membership and have been fed with nothing but fake profiles. If you have friends who are trying online dating please share this with them so they don't make the same mistake I did. This one girl mysteriously messaged me almost immediately after I complained to Zoosk about fake profiles and requesting a refund. We chatted for roughly an hour, I sent a few questions designed to get a specific response, which she answered incorrectly. The conversation eventually led to us agreeing that online communication was lame, and that we should meet. When I asked her when she'd like to meet, that's when the messages stopped.

I suspected her profile to be fake, and mysteriously after I reported her profile (and without a single response from Zoosk), it disappeared. Zoosk does not seem to be a "company" that is legitimately trying to help singles meet. It seems quite clear with the MULTIPLE in app purchases to do even the smallest things, that they are just in it for the money and will go to great lengths to keep members paying.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2020

The company deceives its users by contacting others on your behalf. I have received many messages from Men responding to my initial contact when I never sent them a message. Many many fake users and scams on the site. I did not feel safe using it any longer and deactivated my account six weeks before the end of my subscription. I have contacted Zoosk regarding their deception and never received a response.

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2020

I was a member of Zoosk dating service for several months. I never gave my phone number out. A week ago, I got a phone call on my cell from a stranger stating that I was communicating with my on Zoosk and I gave him his phone number. I told him I did not and to stop calling me. He told me to calm down. When I went to my Zoosk account, I could not get in. I changed my password, got in and someone had taken over my account. She had replaced my picture with hers. I contacted Zoosk. Their response (a week later) was to send me an email that they had blocked my account, and I was to set up a new account with a new email. And they would give me 30 days free. They did not address how someone could hack my account and they did not answer how the security on my account was being handled. If this dating website cannot do a better job of protecting subscribers, you are better off not using Zoosk.

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2020

Been a member for several months now. I have seen/met only mediocre members and less to what I expected. There seems to be a trend with 'ghost' members or perhaps more accurately robo members that will view you dozens of times in a day (24hrs). I believe these are fake profiles generated by Zoosk to get you going. Have been on various dating sites before, nothing new here: scammers, prostitutes, fake profiles, phishers....

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2020

I had a paid membership on Zoosk and used it for about 10 days before I could no longer log on. I received a message that my account had been blocked by a Zoosk Administrator. I contacted customer service and their solution was for me to use another email and create a new account. They said they would transfer over my information so I had the days I had already paid for still available. I had no desire to start over and create a whole new profile with an alternate email address. I googled this and found that this happens a LOT! I'm not sure what their game is but I choose not to play.

Online & App

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2020

My account has apparently been hacked. It APPEARS that I have tried to connect other people to ,"a friend" - I have NEVER done that!!! I am sick of this. I see no way on the site to contact administrators. If this is not corrected I will remove the app and MY SUBSCRIPTION ONEY WILL BE A TOTAL WASTE!!! I need this fixed! Lou **

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2020

Been looking on Zoosk found some nice ladies that I’d like to talk to so I wanted to join. Besides the prices of the basic membership there are upgrades and you can not find the prices of those upgrades anywhere. Emailed customer service and they gave me the runaround. If you join and the person you want to date is not a member you can’t communicate unless you upgrade. The site also send notifications of who viewed you and the notification says “online now” yet when you go to whose on line, they aren’t. I believe this site to be little more than bots and trolls.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2020

The site seemed to work ok, but then I could not log on anymore. They said my email got corrupted, told me to assign a new email. It was stupid but I made another one up just for them. Week later the same thing happened. Again told me to make another one up...told them they have a problem on their end. After weeks of getting them to fix it I decided I wanted my money back and they refused. Said it wasn't their policy to refund monies. I do not suggest going long term because they will keep your money when it fails. I also am not the only person that had this problem...BEWARE.

Customer ServicePriceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2020

Be careful using this app. I cancelled my subscription over 30 days ago and was told there would be no more charges. When I didn't see the cancellation on the app, I called and was told that the cancellation won't show until the end of the subscription. When it ended, they put another $59 charge on my account. When I called about this charge, I was now told that it was officially cancelled, but they offered no refund. So they charged me for January 2020, but cancelled my subscription. These people are a bunch of criminals.

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2020

First want to say this site is a hoax and it is full of non real girls anyhow and also full of bots to view your site. I think it is a different experience for a few people - very few. I had a couple of friends try this site and also never had any luck. I did meet 1 actual girl (I think) that had a good experience if she was real as I never met her but she contacted me and seemed to be friendly but keep in mind a lot of people on this site are frauds. All they are after is your subscription and token money.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupSales & Marketing

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2019

At first glance the site seems legit enough but after a while you notice that the responses. Are automated, they try and convince you you are getting messages from actual women but when you look at the responses they are the same, like it's a script pr program that is installed. The other tell is that when you respond to the text, there is no answer, that's because there really was no real person texting you. Like I said, it's a scam, do not waste your money or time on this site.

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2019

I was involved in a long term con. I tried to report him to customer service. They didn't even bother to respond to my request. This man now has the ability to go back to their site to con other women. I offered pics and evidence. They were not interested.

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2019

I joined four days ago. Got notices that so and so wants to chat. I type something but get no response. I wait, write, am patient, never insisting. Finally one or two out of dozens who want to contact me, write. The message is inane. One said "I sleep with a pillow between my legs naked." Okay...interesting but said completely out of context. Another says, "I'm friendly, want a relationship," blah blah blah. I write...NADA! One can only assume the site is bogus. Now, as I read and research, others are saying basically the same thing. What is curious, though, is that you occasionally run into testimonies that claim "I found my mate on this website." Uh huh. You know what two positive words in the English together make a negative? "Yeah, right!"

There seem to be a propaganda machine pushing the site. The first dozen or more Google searches claim Zoosk is one of the top sites to meet people. Hah! I only saw pictures. Nope, don't fall for it, people! The site is rigged for ripping the public off. I joined for the minimum of one month, $30, and canceled a few days later (along with my credit card as a safety measure) after being strung along.

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2019

I wasted a year trying to find a decent, attractive woman to date near where I live. If by chance I did get a response she lived over a hundred miles away or wasn't attractive in the least. Now and then I'd get messages that an attractive woman wanted to meet me. I'd send her a message and there wouldn't be any response at all. I thought certain I'd meet somebody online but using Zoosk was a complete waste of time and money.

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2019

Good Dating Site. I have met and dated several different gentleman I met on Zoosk. My only complaint is when you click on the bell which takes you to alerts, if someone has only sent you a heart or smiley face you can not access their profile. You can only choose no, maybe or yes. I would like to access their profile before I chose no, maybe or yes. I would also like to be polite and acknowledge them in the event I am not interested.

Reviewed Dec. 17, 2019

The site looks nice, has good qualities, but their algorithms were written to make deceptive interaction. For example, there is a bright green dot indicator by a member's profile photo to indicate the member is online. That's nice. But at 3:00 am many of the members you might view will appear offline yet send you a 'message' after they are viewed.

In many instances such 'messages' were never sent as verified by paying subscriber fees and sending a real response message only to be told by the member there was never a message sent by them in the first place. This does NOT happen rarely, it happens everyday on multiple occasions. This is Zoosk trying to entice non-paying members to pay subscription fees to communicate with what appears to be an interested member who in fact has no intention to communicate. Zoosk should be sued for this.

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2019

Not only were the potential men not at all viable, they have fun billing you after you close your account. Even Amex takes 6-8 weeks to look into this fraud. Do yourself a favor, don’t sign up. Also it is hard to get a hold of them. Their 415 phone is always busy even during the hours they claim they are closed.

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2019

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. YOU WILL FIND THAT IS FULL OF BOTS OR ROBOTS WITH A LOW QUALITY BS. They have no idea how to lie, at least they can make it better, no. They used pics and profile that are fake and non existent. Be very concern, do not put any money.

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2019

I refuse to be "nickel & dimed" by an "activation fee" atop a subscription fee. There is no help given on how to have a profile deleted once it appears on the Zoosk site; neither has there been any response from Zoosk to remove my profile.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2019

This site seems to be full of one nighters, those looking for financially advantageous relationships, and people who post old photographs of themselves along with false representation. More than likely not going to result in a meaningful relationship.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2019

This is another dating site with fake profiles and fake personalities that do not exist. Sometimes I feel they have hired people just to play games with customers showing themselves as interested parties but the reality is that there are none or very few women on there. I have been on this site for 3 days and it is very simple to see that they are playing games with everyone.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2019

A total waste of time and money. I’d be “matched” with men hundreds of miles away and/or 10-20 years my junior or senior. I got the feeling there were few matches in my area because the site is not very popular so they’d send me any profiles randomly. When I paused the 3 month subscription after the first month to give myself time to get over a breakup, I tried to start it up and unpause the service a couple months later and they refused to give me the 2 months I’d paid for, saying my subscription had terminated. Customer service was unable to show me where they stated my account would be terminated if left paused too long and they just kept offering me discounts to sign up again. By refusing to give me the 2 months I’d paid for, they basically ripped me off about $40. Save your money and yourself from disappointment and wasted time. AVOID ZOOSK.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2019

I have been on Zoosk for just over a month and have found that most of the profiles that seem to be quality women are indeed fake. Most of the constant looks at your profile are fake. Much of this is bad business on the part of Zoosk using fake profile to make customers think they are getting attention. The other is bad people trying to lure real people into giving up personal information for nefarious reasons. My advise - if you want to find a quality date - someone who has it all together >>> stay far away from Zoosk!

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 29, 2019

I had Zoosk for 6 months. In the 6 month probably sent out thousands of messages, and said yes to as many smart picks or other ways to match on the site. In all that time, I had 0 replies. Not a single one on anything the entire time. OK maybe not everyone has a premium account and maybe I am not prefect for everyone, but absolutely nothing is pretty bad.

But here is the kicker. On the same day that my subscription was scheduled to expire, but after it expired I received a notification that I have a new message in my account. The first message ever on Zoosk minutes after my subscription ran out. What a coincidence. And obviously it wants me to pay to even see it or reply. This is the most completely obvious bait and switch I have ever seen. Immediately after expiration I have a message. I am completely sure it is completely fake, just like the rest of the site seems to be. I have tried Match and Eharmony and others and even though I did not find a match I did talk and meet people there. Zoosk, it just complexity useless and simply takes your money for absolutely nothing.

Customer ServiceContract & Terms

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2019

I read and understood the terms and conditions of pausing my account. There was no renewal fees till I reactivated my account. In less than a month Zoosk reactivated my account and charged me. I reread the terms. Found they violated the term of the agreement. I write, try to call, get nothing. Had immediately repaired my account. This morning again zoosk unpaused my account and charged me. But this time they posted a new term of agreement. This one says you can pause your account but they can still monthly charge you. Now why would I want to keep paying them 30 bucks a month for something I'm not using. This is how they're trying to get around being sued for fraud the first few times they broke their own terms to steal money.

If anyone else has had this same experience please contact me at **. I'm attempting to bring class action suit on zoosk for theft and all the others they have done this to should band with me to send up to zoosk and close them down and get your money they stole back. Thanks for reading zoosk phone number had you like to say something to them yourself. Good luck. They won't answer their phones ever. How else do you steal and not have to deal with the people. Make it so they can't get a hold of you. Way most thiefs are a ghost. 1 888 939 6675 zoosk contact number.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2019

Horrible site. Old accounts of people who are no longer there. They also make it almost impossible to cancel your account, and when you think it is canceled you get suckered into another payment. Worst dating site with the worst customer service. I do not recommend this site.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2019

My satisfaction level would range from almost dissatisfied to somewhat satisfied or: got what you can pretty much expect, I guess. I talked to a few (real) females on there, from relatively nearby. Went on maybe 2 to 3 dates or meet-ups, tops. Being on there for months. They send matches from far away typically; the site's parameters do not seem to understand or respect what would perhaps be rather common sense distance preferences (you'll regularly get people as your suggested matches who are from out of state, or 50, 60-some or even 100-some plus miles from where you live, etc).

Lot of fakes, they come and go, you get messages (several in a row) from obviously fake pics (1 pic only; very attractive or desirable looking person) no username ("Zoosk user" only), next to no profile body (or poorly or oddly written profile). If you respond saying, "Hi how are you?", to their smiley face or heart, you get in response something like: "Am good, you?"; chat a couple messages more, if even, and you will know for sure by their awkward wording that this is a foreigner from somewhere trying to scam people for something or other. Sometimes they'll say flat-out that they're from out of the country, or they are living outside the country for some reason right now (despite being listed as from nearby where you live).

The best thing about the site or app is that you can 'block' anyone's profile easily after any interaction (unlike on some other sites where you have to keep seeing the same people you've already interacted with, even though you've perhaps blocked them from messaging you). So insta-block any fakes or suspected fakes. Having said all that, from time to time you will get real messages from real (pretty much obviously real) people. Use your own judgement though, because I experienced a few that looked like legit real profiles but by how they interacted in chat had to be fakes or bots or something (perhaps a formerly legit and inactive profile was taken over by a false user).

Anyway, biggest problems are: fakes, distance and so-so to poor matching issues, and it also has a strange way of showing again and again (I think) that you are "viewing" someone's profile, when you're not necessarily doing so. (You might be just scrolling and they keep coming up, or you might be viewing your OWN recorded views, and it shows the person that you're looking at them if they have looked at you before, and so on). It will cost you typically around 40 a month, realistically (39.94), if you buy the month package (go by the month, instead of multi-month package) + the thing where anyone can reply to you even if they're a non-member. You Must cancel your subscription or it will auto renew. After you cancel it, it won't. Is it worth a try? For a month or two maybe, but if nothing comes of it after 6 or 8 weeks I'd cut my losses.

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2019

They tell me ladies are (1) Viewing my profile, 2 ladies who I got repeated notifications about denied it when I asked them. (2) Want to chat, but when I message them I get no reply. I have the upgrade that allows anyone to reply to me. (3) Want to meet me, but they don't reply in chat either.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 23, 2019

Tried Zoosk as a free member. Found 3 lady profiles using precise age and distance criteria that I would like to contact. Interested in meeting each of them so I joined. Once I joined I used precisely the same criteria to search. Not one of them showed up. Did this a dozen times or so - still not one of the three showed up. Now began to suspect this company is a scam.

Had a buddy sign in as a free member. He and I checked with two computers, side by side. As a paid member, none of the three came up. As a free member, he had all three come up. We repeated this little exercise 6 times with EXACTLY the same criteria and at the same time. Every time, the same result happened - I found none of the three and he found all three each and every time. CON JOB BY ZOOSK.

Wow, did I get taken in so I called asking for any plausible reason for this happening. The lady tried her best but could not explain much of anything. Essentially, she just tried to pull excuses out of the air. She said she would give it to member feedback but told me I would not be contacted for follow up. Obviously Zoosk themselves are 'salting' the mine (adding in attractive members to bring in sales - a con job to take your money) to make it look like they have a few very attractive paid members along with those who are real people.

Hope a few lawyers read this post and mount a class action against them as I will be the first to join. Bad enough to be searching for someone without having CON artists take you to the cleaners. Do not get taken in by Zoosk and its scams. Bad experience and if you don't believe what I say here, try it out for yourself. THEN DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK ALONG WITH TREBLE PUNITIVE DAMAGES AS AT BEST, THEY ARE CON ARTISTS.

Reviewed Nov. 22, 2019

I was very hesitant in doing a dating site as I had a horrible experience a year earlier with another site that rhymes with Hatch. I found the quality of men to be better than other sites but did have my share of weirdos. I met my husband the day after i joined and he joined the day prior to me joining. So, we met each other right away; that was October 2017. We were married 2 months ago. He is the best thing that has EVER happened to me (aside from my grandsons).

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2019

Zoosk!! I’m the founder of a website similar to ConsumerAffairs.com. An online publication, information-rich resource organization, which assists victims, helps prevent financial crimes, protects consumers, and the public from fraud, manipulation, and abusive practices. With my experience for recognizing less than authentic individuals, companies, websites etc. who often pose as someone or something you’re interested in or may be interested in. I recently signed up with a paid account with Zoosk. I contacted Zoosk shortly after joining and notified them of the two scammers and a third possible one that I experienced within the first day of joining. They were removed from my view although I’m not sure if they closed their accounts. I did give them reliable evidence.

In my experience these posers always asked for my number and they respond by giving a "text subscriber number" refusing to give their cell number. A 'text subscriber number" is most often used by scammers to avoid identification. Be assured I asked questions that would identify if they’re authentic or not. Their answers and avoiding answers clearly exposed them. Additionally, their answers were classic scammer stories. There is a tactful strategy. On and off I visited Zoosk.com to casually browse the profiles on Zoosk and I noticed it was flooded with profiles that are highly questionable. Today I experienced another likely fake profile who realized I was on to them and stopped our chat midstream. Stay away from Zoosk and DO NOT give any personal information until you cautiously investigate who you’re corresponding with on the other end.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2019

I was on Zoosk for 3 days. I was inundated with scam requests and decided it wasn't worth it. I unsubscribed and deleted my account. They charged me the following month and didn't delete my account. Not worth it!

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2019

Is it perhaps because Zoosk doesn't maintain its user database, or because they don't act upon Reported users? Whatever the reason, this Dating App/Site is absolutely loaded with fake profiles and scammers. Steer clear of this one, the single advice you need.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2019

I signed up for 3 months, basically because this was the only way to participate. They ask for your preferences which were rather broad, but definitely include age and appearance. Zoosk couldn't even keep those parameters straight. I would get contacts from people far out of the age range. In addition, there is a blocking feature that is completely useless. The blocked people returned to my preferences time and time again. I was warned that women get bombarded by men on these sights, but I still was surprised at how uncomfortable I felt. (See above.) I cancelled after 2 days. Unfortunately, there is no grace period, so when you sign up you are stuck with the bill for a minimum of three months. It may not officially be a scam, but it feels pretty scammy. I would not recommend Zoosk to women.