Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.48/5

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Zoosk Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

Original review: June 7, 2020

Attractive older men but there is nothing but teasers unless you join. Also, most too distant from the City. I would pay to join if they would go into more detail instead of superficial format. Rarely does someone reveal anything personal about himself.

Original review: June 6, 2020

A couple of years ago, I found myself being single again. Eventually I started looking at dating sites, more out of curiosity than looking to find a relationship. I signed up with Zoosk as there a lot of woman locally who use the site. Had a free trial to explore the site and send messages. After the trial period ended, I could still access parts of the site...but like all other dating sites out there...the subscription fees became cost prohibitive.

Fast forward to today and all the "social distancing" that's become a way of life and I'm contemplating maybe biting the bullet for 3 month subscription. Used to be you can meet gals in a bar...when they were open...or in a library...Who uses those anymore?....Nowadays, it's by chance or online dating. Safe I suppose but I like to see who I'm chatting with. In person. Zoosk is good for getting to know someone but I wish they would lower the subscription

cost to a more reasonable, Covid-era price.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I have just started using this site, and for a senior citizen it seems to have many features that would filter out bad matches. There seems to be many sites that are more interested in making money for the developers, and not helping any that is looking for someone to date.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Zoosk is a great dating website that I feel for the cost filters out many of the people you would not want to meet on a free dating website. Seems to have more quality people than other sites I have been on.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Like all dating sites, Zoosk is limited on being able to protect women, and there's a fair share of fake profiles. That said, it had higher quality matches than other sites I've tried (Bumble, OKC) and was a fairly easy and intuitive interface to use.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I have a paid membership and have used their service for a few months but every feature they offer they want you to pay more money whereas other date sites include all the same features in the monthly membership. I think it is wrong that they send auto views and messages trying to hook you into paying for another membership after you cancel. They are expensive enough without paying more for every little thing. Once my membership is expired I will now ever use this site again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Zoosk is not worth the time or money. You can put in all your preferences (age range, body type, ethnicity, relative distance to you, etc.) yet when it comes time to do the Carousel (where almost 100 random women are presented for a Yes or No selection) most of the women (and men probably as well) do not fit your criteria at all. Furthermore, the ones you say NO to on Carousel, will reappear the next time you play another round. It's just a shotgun approach of throwing any and everything at you, regardless of your preferences. It's a big waste of your time. There are probably better websites worth your time.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Be aware that the site manipulates the members. It informs you of interested viewers when no such thing is occurring. Case in point, I happen to be up at 4AM and I’m notified others are viewing. Obviously fabricated since it is not true that others would be online at this time. I was notified that 5 people checked my profile. Total **, whose up at 3 in the morning and certainly not 5 interested! I sent a note to confirm if they were online....crickets! Same level of crickets when you express interest in members. Find another dating site because this one flat out sucks!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I was blocked from Zoosk and they said I had activity on my account and I feel someone was using my account. I did not do it and I feel it was unfair. I do not have another email and I want this to be fix and resolved. I feel it was a misunderstanding as well. I want to file a complaint. My email was blocked.

Christina **

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!! It is a scam. I signed up for 6 months with a special discount. After loading and using my profile, I determined the following: They do not follow the search criteria you list. Some of their recommendations are hundreds of miles away and out of your suggested age range. Many of the profiles (particularly attractive women) are no longer in effect, thus you get no response from the notes you send. Then Zoosk keeps telling you that the ones you tried to contact, or just viewed, have viewed you.

My profile was hacked and gradually changed. First my name was changed, then my photos deleted and replaced, then the wording of my profile changed. I discovered this about 6 hours after successfully using the site. I could not get back on the site because my login data was compromised. The only way I could go back on the site was to use a different email address and recreate my profile. That was unacceptable. I quit the site, asked them to delete my payment info and asked for a refund. Of course, “their” policy did not allow refunds. If you read the other comments below, Zoosk is notorious for charging you in the future, even after you have quit the site. I have contacted my credit card company and any charges from them will be disputed. Don’t get SCAMMED like I was. Avoid this site. There are other alternatives that work much better.

Zoosk Company Information