3.8/5 (530 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Zoosk

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Zoosk Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

Original review: May 17, 2022

Zoosk got $70.00 of my money, so shame on me. I've been a member for just a few days, but quickly realized that the whole thing was a scam. I've had a barrage of emails telling me that women want to meet me (based on a picture). I've only found one actual profile; otherwise, it's just a photo. I received one email telling me that a member had written to me, only to discover that it was only Zoosk telling me they thought the lady and I would be a good match.

I notified Zoosk that I wanted to cancel my six-month subscription, only to learn that my profile would remain active for the entire six months, after which it would still be visible (probably forever), but I would no longer be able to respond to any women. Once you're on this site, you're on it forever, like it or not. I expect most, if not all, of the women on this site are fake or ladies who made the same mistake I did and are permanently on the site. Most dating sites are mere shadows of their former selves, but Zoosk is in a class by itself. The worst of the worst of the worst. 100% a scam.

Original review: May 17, 2022

Don't waste your money. This dating site is a scam. They are full of fake profiles. Many people say they want to meet you but, never reply back. Just when you find someone who is real they delete the message and their profile. Lots of fake profiles.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2022

Quick review of Zoosk by someone who is a current user. The bottom line is that the website is trash. It is full of fake profiles, with scammers asking you for your phone number, Google hangouts info, email, etc. All this of course in broken/poor English, from an alleged English speaking user with a college degree. So, save your money and look elsewhere.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I got scammed out of money for this joke of a dating site by purchasing a paid account. They should not be allowed to charge anything. I have like the same 15 people looking at my profile over and over. A few of them sent a like and a heart and then when I message them I never get an answer but they repeatedly look at my profile until I block them and then it just gets replaced with a new profile of someone else. If anyone knows how to get a refund please let me know so I can get one. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2022

I feel like I'm the only chump who paid $30 to sign up for a month. Oh the same guys look at my profile every 6 hours but I'm expected to send them a message? Why? Because they have a free membership and I paid? ** that. And the guys I removed kept showing up until I blocked them. No matter how many times I stated my preference I still kept getting matched with people of other races. And their profile stated what their race was. What a scam. Never again.

Original review: April 12, 2022

If you scroll through 'Who's viewed you' it sends notifications telling them you viewed them even if you didn't click to view their profile. They think you did, then get interested, when all you did was scroll past them. Causes a lot of confusion & misunderstanding. You never know if someone really looked at you, so don't really know who is truly interested in you. It costs you extra money to turn off that feature. Carousel is a joke. You must accept just based on their picture. 'Maybe' registers as 'Yes" Everything costs extra money.

6 months on the site with very few possible matches. Lots of people that have not been on the site still show up in search. Fake profiles, serial viewers who never engage with you (probably married or something). Just want to look at women. Then when your subscription is about to expire, miraculously there is a ton of interest in you. People come up in search that were never there before. It is all to keep you paying $$. They decline your profile changes for no reason. Disapprove pictures if they aren't 100% clear. If you want frustration, this is the site for you. No real idea who is interested in you & who is not.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I joined for six months; I was active almost every day. Every day I had to block scammers and fake profiles. A waste of money and time. Please don't waste your money and time. Lots of fake photos, men (maybe women behind) telling stories of family and children with lots of pf struggles trying to get money from members. April 2022, California.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Like it has been mentioned in other reviews, there seems to be very few active accounts. I keep getting “A Zoosk member wants to meet you” but I never get a response and I never see them on. It’s like they keep inactive or paused accounts in rotation to keep you subscribing.

Original review: April 6, 2022

Zoosk is either a huge network of fake accounts or the women subscribers are universally rude. You will get many expressions of “like” or “wants to meet” and you will respond but there is never a follow up. You go through profiles and send a nice message and hear NOTHING in response. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Original review: April 2, 2022

I don’t have much to add to the other poor reviews, other than they are correct. I’ve been a member of Zoosk on and off for a few years. I have yet to actually meet someone real in person. I’ve chatted with a few people but the number of fake accounts you have to weed through to talk to a real person is ridiculous. Nothing but fake account after fake account after fake account. I wouldn’t waste your time or money because clearly they are doing nothing to minimize the fake accounts for paying customers.

Zoosk Company Information