Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

3.1/5 (221 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Zoosk

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Zoosk Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I joined Zoosk for the same reason most people do. To maybe find a companion, boyfriend. There were so many good looking men, of which most were no longer on the site and their profiles were still there. I know this to be true because I deleted my profile 9 months ago and am still getting hit in 2-3 times a week. I have taken my profile down numerous times. But I guess it still shows me as being available! This bothers my husband to no end!! It is false advertising and just pure lying. Btw: I did not meet my husband online.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Nothing but fake profiles mixed with scammers- they try putting people together by showing profiles to you and others indicating they’re interested and they are not. It’s really shameful. Go elsewhere.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I think this site is fake. They won't let you message people unless you pay and then nobody ever messages back. I consider myself an average looking male for my age and most of the women I've seen are only average too. I find it hard to believe that nobody will communicate at all, even if only to say they're not interested.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

The Zoosk site collected money even though I had stated I did not want to continue. To me this is a scam site, making me sorry I ever logged on. I have been trying to change my profile only to be told that it is not accepted by them even though the only item placed was "I QUIT".

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I've tried the site now for about 2 months, and the overwhelming impression of the site is: FAKE. A rather large percentage of any 'profiles' I found were quickly realized as being 'fake'. A single picture, no bio, no information, some filler "interests". These 'people' would send you a flirt or 'like', but when you attempt to engage them in conversation, they NEVER!! respond. I fully believe that these are all generated by the company itself - an outsider would be trying to scam you, and thus at least SOME would engage you in conversation so that they could try to get money. There seems no point at all to these, other than to pad their numbers and make it appear as if they have many attractive people who are interested in you.

That is not to say that all accounts are fake. There are obviously many real people, and you just as obviously have to sort through hundreds of players and people not interested in actual relationships to get to the very rare gems. It's just a shame that you have to filter through many more fake profiles, as well. Dating is hard enough without companies like this preying upon your emotions to generate massive profits.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Hello, I signed up for 6 months and on a daily basis. This site palms me off! to Women that are too far from my location, When, I want to travel less than 5 km from home and getting Phantom requests to meet when I haven't been online. And they throw in a bargain to spend on coins etc to try your luck/chances to spend and get a few extra. Eg, buy this and throw in an extra 10-15% for your chance to meet and hook up??

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

This site seems to use a lot of fake accounts (bots) they set up themselves. Secondly, they will not follow your search criteria, they could not care less about what is important to you, they feel they know what you want better than you do. Third, no matter how many people you block, this company will still send them to you and say they are perfect matches for you. Fourth, they want you to spend more money to "get noticed." Isn't that what I paid the subscription cost for? So that tells me that this sinister company will purposely do things to block your chances of meeting someone until you spend more money on crap like "boosters" to get noticed even more. All dating sites do this even Match and Christian Single. You are better finding someone special on your own.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

SCAM SITE! Always want more money and do not provide service. Trying to contact customer service, so far no luck. Been on hold for 45 minutes. Cancel subscription now. This company is a SCAM! SCAM! FAKE SITE!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

They will auto renew and charge your credit card unless you specifically cancel. So I only used the site for a few months and then paused the account as I never met anybody. It is a dumb site!!! Not many ways to narrow the people down. I think it is a waste of money!! Plus they charged my card again with autorenewal which I never authorized!!! Use another site!!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The absolute worst dating site ever. 90+% is all fake profiles. Most women don't even put full profiles... Most women that I send likes and comment, I got responses to chat elsewhere. I've complained to Zoosk and they said they have a security team that reviews and verifies if they are real...every profile pictures should be verified.

Zoosk Company Information