2.41/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Zoosk

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

501 Zoosk Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

The site tends to send out a lot of fake notifications. I will get notifications that a member wants to chat so I will start a conversation. Most of the times I don't get a response. On a couple of occasions, the female has thanked me but indicated they were not interested. When I mention that they have indicated they want to chat, they tell me they never did. Makes for an awkward situation. I don't trust the site. Also, some features like Carousel are totally useless because it forces you to like/dislike based on one picture.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

After several attempts with Zoosk...and much money later, I realized they are a rip off in the biggest way. Just today someone "wants to meet me"....if he's even real, he doesn't show up as having even viewed my account. Too many planted/fake people. This may be one of the fastest growing sites, but I bet it's also the most disappointing.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've only been on that site for one week. What took place isn't important to anyone except me. You have to pay more to go invisible while you looking on top of what you already paid. You also have to pay more for other things. I read that you can opt-out in 15 days, I'm hoping this information is correct. I don't recommend this site to anyone based on what I experienced in one week's time. Many men even older are just looking for hookups.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Don't know if anybody's reading your messages. Seems like computer generated. Matches never get a response no matter how many messages you send out. Seems completely bogus. Same matches over and over even when you delete the subject. Have not gotten one message back after dozens of tries.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Well I didnt do my homework. The site is annoyingly hard to navigate, deceptive (I bought "coins" thinking it was needed) and prostitutes use it by writing their phone number on a picture. Most "women", if they are real only send a heart which means nada. I feel like an idiot because I should know better. Nothing worse than scamming men who pay good money to join and to see how poor and deceptive it is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Zoosk is a joke and a scam. Very few actual members. The site has like 85% dead profiles. What I mean by that is 85% of the profiles are from people no longer on the site in yrs most likely. First, you pay a heavy subscription fee... Then they bang you for another 10$ a month so the people who didn't pay can talk with you. But don't count on that unless you like long-distance relationships. The site is a total rip off. Save your money and don't join. Use the other dating sites available. Some of them work very well. If for some reason you don't take my advice, good luck to you but I told you so.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I would say that this site is a joke, except that it’s not funny. Save your time and money. The majority of the profiles are fake, populated with stolen identities whose sole purpose is to convince you that they are in love with you, but will only go out with you if you delete your profile. But hey!!...they will do it for you! All they need is your email address and password. No worries though, because “your infos are safe with me”. Ri-ight...

Their matches are incomprehensible. I’m a retired businessman with an advanced degree. I’m not really interested in a 45 y.o that “attended” high school, lives on the other side of the state, has kids at home, smokes regularly, and is covered in tats. Go stand on a street corner shilling for Little Caesars pizza...you’ll meet a better class of people. What a waste of time, money and emotional energy.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Zoosk IS THE WORSE dating site I have ever used. Their platform is useless, complicated to navigate. Most users use it as a hook-up site. And worse of all, they constantly censor you even when you follow the guidelines to the T! The managers were rude, offensive and unclear. When contacted by phone to ask for explanation on censorship their tone was dry, rude, and non-resolving. I'd say to potential users: AVOID ZOOSK at all costs! It is a costly and useless site.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I paid for one month to check it out and that was enough for me. Then a month after I had canceled I start to get all of these notices that I have messages on my Zoosk account. I checked my credit card account and Zoosk had not charged me again so I thought it was weird. I had to log back into my "canceled" account and deactivate it to stop the madness. It was disturbing and I felt I had no control over my information.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I met my second wife on Zoosk in 2009. Now this site is a scam. Don't get sucked into putting out a lot of money. Fake news? This is fake dating. Too many fake profiles, messages, and wasting time on talking to some fake person.

Zoosk Company Information