Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.34/5

Zoosk Reviews

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Good Dating Site. I have met and dated several different gentleman I met on Zoosk. My only complaint is when you click on the bell which takes you to alerts, if someone has only sent you a heart or smiley face you can not access their profile. You can only choose no, maybe or yes. I would like to access their profile before I chose no, maybe or yes. I would also like to be polite and acknowledge them in the event I am not interested.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I was very hesitant in doing a dating site as I had a horrible experience a year earlier with another site that rhymes with Hatch. I found the quality of men to be better than other sites but did have my share of weirdos. I met my husband the day after i joined and he joined the day prior to me joining. So, we met each other right away; that was October 2017. We were married 2 months ago. He is the best thing that has EVER happened to me (aside from my grandsons).

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Conversations and dates I've had with men on Zoosk were very good to excellent matches for me. I felt safe with my dates and they were respectful of my boundaries. Being my favorite, this dating site is no different than the rest in that we have to be very careful about who and how much we choose to trust and who we choose to date. An FBI agent told me that many of the profiles seen on dating apps are not who they appear to be. Both men and women alike have been known to use stock photos or will steal a picture from someone else in order to hide their true identity so their spouses or significant other doesn't find out they're being cheated on.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Essentially I signed up and 48 hours later I found the love of my life, literally. Were married since 2011! In any case, the site was well designed and very easy to use. It was not filled with fake profiles unlike the competition. I recommended it when asked for dating sites suggestion.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I have met 2 Long term relationships (women) on Zoosk site. 1 lived on the Jersey shore 1 year 3 months. The other who I am seeing now for almost 1 year lives in Waterbury Ct. I lived with them both. I also had very good luck with just casual dating on this site. I'm very happy with zoosk. I'm 62 retired (male). New Jersey was 67 and a retired school teacher. My current girl is 55 and is a LPN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoosk?

Original review: June 1, 2020

My membership to this site was expire the next day. My membership was removed one day before. All I asked this company was to allow me one hour to wish friends best wishes. The company coldly stated if I’d renew my membership I could do so. This company owes me just one day, all I asked for was one hour. This is company is truly Disgusting making money with those desiring someone special. Discussing.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Beware. There are literally maybe 5-10% real women on the site, if that. They immediately will give you some kind of story about how their account is fixing to expire and ask for your email or phone #. They lay it on thick about how attracted to you they are and how whatever is in your perfect match details is them to a T. So far not one I have connected with even has a phone # in the same state and they immediately start sending you pics hoping that you will download them and get whatever trojan they are sending your way.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Glitchy and laden with fake profiles. Once you sign up, you are presented with a seemingly never-ending series of pictures of women who look 20 and their profile says their (enter your age group). Also appears to have robotic "looked at your profile" kind of functions that make it look like members are actually looking you over...however, very few of these profiles really communicate. The real members I have met on this website laugh about how abysmal it is, that most of the profiles are fake, and that they definitely will not renew. That tells you everything you need to know.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I like(d) Zoosk a lot. I joined in April 2020 and was finding very acceptable profiles I was interested in. All the sudden my account stopped working after I received a message within the app from someone claiming their friend was interested in me to click to see their picture. (If you get one of these dont click on it). The message came from within the Zoosk app so I never thought it was a problem. After that I could not log in so I changed my password, and got in on my phone but it wouldnt let me on any other device.

The next day my new password would not work even on my phone. Finally I found how to contact tech support and they told me they blocked my account due to questionable activity- they never notified me they did this. They told me they could not reinstate my account but would move my story over from the blocked account to a new one (you must use a different email address). So I did. The next day the new email address no longer worked and it would not allow me to change my password- although presented as an option- your only option. I did get in though, by clicking on a link in an zoosk email that came saying someone was interested in me- very insecure. Then when I went to check out my profile zoosk did not move my story over from my blocked account but there was a story on my new account— it said “I'm fat and working on that problem”. I was beside myself. First I am not, and second that story was associated with my photos.

I tried to change this profile story but it wouldnt allow me to. Then I went and tried to disable my account and the disable button was grayed out. All I could do was pause my account. I have never had so many issues with a website. These are technical issues of security and privacy. I requested my money back as I will never expose my personal information on a site with these huge technical issues. You have to be able to trust a site with your personal information and this one is not trusted.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Zoosk is no doubt the worst dating website ever. As a man seeking a woman, I found many of the women to be bots that simply cannot put a sentence together. It is an absolute waste of time to communicate with no one. Do not use this site. It is a complete scam. I am fortunate enough to receive a full refund but others may not be so lucky. Buyer Beware.

Zoosk Company Information