2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Target Credit Cards come with benefits like additional time for returns and discounts whether you shop in stores or online. Cardholders also get free shipping on most items when purchased from Target’s website. See if you qualify for credit by applying online or by mail. Some restrictions apply.

Target Credit Card Learn More

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Target Credit Card Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target Credit Card?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Target Credit Card?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I have been using my Target Master Card for about 2 years now and I find it extremely useful for everyday purchases. I was given a large credit limit which allows me to make large purchases. In addition to the convenience, I can benefit from a 5% discount off my purchases when I shop at Target stores.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I have had to speak to Customer Service a few times in the last week. I have a problem with a charge that I am questioning. They handled in their investigation dept. I sincerely hope they will credit me for the charge, but I have to admit, I was wrong as did not fully understand the terms of the agreement. All in all, they have been helpful and at least listen to me.

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I love Target. The prices, convenience, delivery service, stock, cashback, gift cards, food selections, online shopping experience and all they have to offer has been great. But I hate the increase in the amount of the monthly payment.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Target Credit Card is pretty great! The card took a while to qualify for (make sure your credit rating is on point before applying) but once I received it the card was easy to use, time-saving, and I got quite a few reward points after using it.

Original review: July 24, 2020

It's a good way to build back my credit and isn't expensive at all...I was very happy with how less than expected my bill was. And I'm happy with choosing this card...So I will tell others about the card.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Target lost my full one-time payment and verified it by my bank. The Dispute Dept/Customer Service doesn't communicate with Collections. The Dispute Department has 30 days to resolve the issue. Meanwhile, as they delay, the customer's credit rating adversely impacted. When you call, they hang up on you with no resolve even though you are not at fault. It's not worth the 5% discount with this type of customer service.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Excellent customer service. Great card to purchase daily needs or large, long term purchases. Reasonable monthly payments and low rates.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

TD Bank who controls Target Card refuses to help people during this bad crisis. They will not offer help for COVID help. Any help they think they offer is no help at all. They offered me more than the monthly payment as covid help. That's no help.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Getting free shipping when I buy online is always a bonus. I like getting a percentage off when I use my card. Confusing and frustrating trying to get set up to pay my bill online.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Target gives 5% cash back. It helped raise my credit score as I don’t frequently use it. I pay it off either all at once or in 2-3 payments if larger. Always pay more than minimum on time.

Target Credit Card Company Information