Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.06/5

FragranceNet.com Reviews

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I did some research on the company and they guarantee their products are authentic. I received the products I ordered....3.3 oz Light Blue and 1.6 Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. THE PRODUCT IS FAKE which is why they can offer such a good price. The packaging is different and the lettering on the bottle is the wrong color but most importantly the fragrance lasts 1 minute and fades. I wrote to the company and they responded to the fact that I wanted to return the order and said they will send me a return label. They did NOT acknowledge that the product is not authentic. I've also had this happen with GROUPON. If you aren't paying full price (unless the dept stores are having a sale) then it isn't real.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I ordered 3 bottles of fragrances for gifts for Christmas. Firstly it was not stated that it was US dollars, and secondly my products never arrived. I was told they were but they never did as 3 of us were home on the day they said the shipment arrived. Now I am out of pocket around $800 as I had to go and buy alternative gifts for Christmas Day tomorrow. I work 2 jobs and money is so hard to come by. Angry and lost faith in online shopping.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I placed an order on December 7th with the false advertisement “Expedited Free Delivery”! I am still waiting for my purchase to arrive originally scheduled for December 18th and now the status is updated to be delivered on December 21st! Wow New York to California takes only 14 days lol! Trying to contact their CS agents is harder than winning the lotto! Yes you start at caller 40 and you wait and wait until when you reached down to caller 25 they automatically disconnect you! Try again and you will not be able to get to the lucky 40!!! You are told to call later! Finally I got to a live person who told me that they can’t do anything for me to deliver my package before the 21st when I am going away for a month! They can’t reroute the package, they can’t overnight another package as a courtesy to the customer! Wow what a service! Don’t use them and don’t fall for their false advertisement!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Dior Sauvage at Macy's retails for 120.00 for 3.4oz. They are charging 197.99 for this item. WHAT A RIP OFF. When asked why this is price above retail, they deleted my instagram comment. That makes absolutely no sense. You're advertised as a discounted website yet you charge higher than retail stores???

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

One month ago I wanted to buy to my mother a unique perfume called Sicily by Dolce and Gabbana from Fragrance.com. Initially, I was excited that I found one piece remaining and I placed my order. However, several days ago having not heard anything from them. I called and asked where is my order. They said that unfortunately they did not have it in stock! (even though they extracted the 170$amount from my bank). I cancelled the order and added my self in the waiting list.

2 days ago, finally I am receiving the email that they have the perfume back in stock. I place the order immediately and make the payment. Once again they did not even care to inform me that they do not have it in stock and I called to see what the heck is happening. The lady in the customer service ignorant and not even trying to resolve the situation DID NOTHING! I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM FRAGRANCE.COM. They are misleading people and have very ignorant and unskilled customer service personnel! I cancelled my order and felt terrible for even spending so much energy and time waiting for their non existent product!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I have purchased from this company multiple times. The last order I received the item arrived opened, the original seal was missing. I asked to return and they sent me a return label. The item was received back and confirmed by their customer service rep. They have now been lying to me for a week. Saying they refunded my money ($100) back to PayPal. The refund has not been done. I have called paypal but they also show no refund and have helped me open a dispute. It is impossible to call this company. The hold times are over 2 hours! Do not buy. If you need to return you will have a very hard time getting your money back.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I came across Fragrance.net while on the internet. An ad popped up, so I decided to try it....MISTAKE. I should have researched a little more before placing an order. I paid double for something that I found on Amazon for half the price. Since the Item had not yet shipped or even been processed I canceled the order and later on that evening I got an alert that the cancelation was declined. I placed the order on the 22nd and after finding the exact same product on Amazon moments later for half the price I went back to the website to cancel. I then went to Amazon and placed the order and received it on the 24th (shipping free I'm a Prime member).

As of November 30th 2019 I have not yet received the Fragrance.net order and it was coming from Reno and I live in San Diego and I was charged a $7.00 shipping fee for the small package. The tracking shows that it was mailed on the 25th three days after I placed the order on the 22nd and yet my cancellation was declined and after speaking to a customer service rep and sharing with her that I had found the exact same product for half the price she apologized claiming that it was too late to cancel and gave me a discount of 36 cents. TEN THUMBS DOWN.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Today I have received the following letter requesting for additional information and just think how eligible is their request for additional information if money is already paid and deducted from my credit card? They don't read the order? They have more information about me than they need. Why do they need the name of the company? Bank phone number? They are going to call my bank after they deduct the money. WTF?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I have placed an order on October 16th and today it’s the 25th and never received it. They took $300.19 from my card and I emailed them several times but still no response. Don’t waste your time and money on this site.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Early this morning I ordered a couple perfumes (I get the FragranceNet emails all the time, and I was needing one of the perfumes, but wanted to wait until ordering another one, so I would get the "free shipping", where you had to have an order of $59 or more. Well my ordered DID come to around $67.39, which was fine, as I have always been happy with their products. I received a confirmation showing the cost of $67.39 which was put on my credit card, but...at the bottom they added on TAX!!! This I think is tricky! When I confirmed the cost, they did not have any tax added on then. This I am NOT happy about. :)

FragranceNet.com Company Information