3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

FragranceNet.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

366 FragranceNet.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 22, 2019

I ordered 2 perfumes from Fragrance.com, CH Carolina Herrera (new) and Jimmy Choo. It seemed too good to be true.... The deal looked awesome and the delivery was fast. I was looking forward to it soo much you can’t imagine my disappointment. First as soon as I opened the box with CH perfume I heard this “jingle” sound!! It sounded like a toy or something broke inside the perfume box. When I took the bottle out it was The CH letters that were making the sound. You can clearly see it was fake. I try it on. The smell didn’t last 2 minutes. It was so diluted and watered down that you can barely smell anything. The other perfume Jimmy Choo, had a bit of the original smell but after 20 minutes it disappears. I spent 103$ dollars on garbage. I’ve learned from my mistake, and I’m not buying anything from them ever again.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I got this bottle for Mother’s Day from FragranceNet.com. It is supposed to be Flowerbomb. It doesn’t look like the same bottle that I got from Macy’s nor does it smell like Flowerbomb! It is a totally different color as well! I’m so disappointed.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I thought this was a great deal but when I received it it was not genuine. Returning it and going to buy at full price at a store. I've been wearing this scent for years and what they sent was not it. Buyer beware.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I ordered 5 bottles of thallium at 73 bucks total, normally 60 each and every thing was perfect, no damages, every thing smells great, and ordered Sunday May fifth and received May tenth. Would recommend.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Clean Skin is by far my favorite perfume. I was happy to find it so much cheaper with this company and I am super disappointed in this perfume. It smells NOTHING like Clean Skin. Now I HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP back a fraudulent product. Never again. Stay away!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FragranceNet.com?

Original review: May 9, 2019

I ordered two perfumes. Viva la Juicy and I love Juicy Couture. I got my box after 3 weeks and when I opened I got only one in there. I call them. No one answer. I emailed them, no one reply. Very disappointed because I paid for two but got one only.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I purchased two bottles of Creed, one 3.3 of GIT and one 2.5 of Royal Water, and both appear to be fake and/or tampered with at a minimum. Out of the two, the Green Irish Tweed looked the most convincing, but the cap was hollow (no cap within a cap type as with legit Creed), and the atomizer top was blank i.e. didn't have Creed stamped on it.

The Royal Water was the worst of the two, same issues with the cap and atomizer top, but the top flap of the box was untucked, and there was no Creed card or fold up multi language pamphlet inside. The bottle also didn't have the quality 'heft' you'd expect with Creed. I've purchased from them once before and got an authentic product, but receiving two sub-par/knockoffs in the same order is unacceptable, and can only be part of a bigger issue that likely goes unnoticed more often than not. Order from Fragrancenet.com at your own risk..

Original review: April 30, 2019

I bought a Moschino Fresh eau de toilette as a cute gift for a friend I was staying at for a couple of days. I wanted to remove the barcode stickers on the back of the bottle as I had to present it nicely (it didn't come boxed). Removing them left me horrified! It clearly stated "TESTER NOT FOR SALE- ILLEGAL SALE" under BOTH stickers which I removed. Now I gave a gift that made me look terrible. Giving her something that looked like a free sample I picked up somewhere... Never mind the fact it says ILLEGAL SALE. So 2 stars. One because it smells great, and the other because shipping was quick. Otherwise, I was pretty peeved.

Original review: April 24, 2019

So before I bought my perfume, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, I search and research and I was so confuse because people say they sell original perfume and some say they sell fake. And I just ordered it, it doesn’t take take that long from US to CA, like 5 days and it was on Easter too. When the perfume came I tried it but something off, the box is ok but it just looks kinda different to me, and I tried the perfume it smells not 100% like the original, and then I tried to check the batch code online and nothing appear. And when I check all of my perfume I bought from Shoppers or Bay they show up when is it make, when is it expired, etc. Too bad :(

Original review: April 23, 2019

I am a UK customer and my order was quoted in GB pounds but when I checked my credit card statement the transaction had gone through in USD. Now I understand that I had not read all the small print that actually says that products are sold in USD but my point is my order was quoted in GB pounds with no exchange rate quoted on it. Had they have done just that one simple thing I could have used another credit card that would not have incurred an exchange rate charge or probably in my case not ordered as I ended up paying more than expected by the quote. BUT equally important is the fact that the company has ignored my emails of complaint - fantastic customer service!!!! SO UK BUYERS BEWARE.

FragranceNet.com Company Information