Intuit - Quicken
3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Intuit - Quicken

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Intuit - Quicken Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

This product is awful. The account download tool is faulty and does not sync correctly with accounts already in process. It'd probably work great for a new account, but if you add an existing account into the mix be prepared to waste HOURS AND HOURS OF YOUR LIFE trying to figure out why all of a sudden your once balanced account, is now no longer balanced. If anyone has that PHd, hit me up. Or better yet hit up the ** morons at Quicken.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been using the 2016 version of Quicken for the past 3 years. It was NOT a subscription service as that time. I have never used the online banking, or the online bill pay options. Everything I do has been manual. Suddenly, ads are taking up at least 1/2 of my screen, and I am unable to see the complete info on my past transactions. I am told "my Membership expired" and to pay up. Then, a day or two later, I am not even allowed to manually enter a transaction. "You need to 'renew your membership'". I never had a membership. But now I am being totally bricked until they get money from me. My program has been abducted, and I have to pay the ransom to get my Quicken back. I feel like I have been robbed. I'm sure they don't care, but I immediately purchased Banktivity 7, to replace Quicken. Intuit corporation is in essence, bullying me. Thank goodness I have other options.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

If you buy Quicken and you do not pay a YEARLY FEE they will discontinue your online support. I have quicken 2016 paid in full and they discontinued it so it no longer works. All of my transactions, everything gone. They say, upgrade to a newer version and it will work again. Subscription based plans suck. They force you to keep paying every year. I refuse.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Every few months I get a cc-501 error which says that it is not my fault but a problem with Quicken. However, to fix the problem I need to deactivate all my accounts (many) then reactivate. This is very time intensive. No excuse for Quicken to frequently have this problem. This has only been happening the last few years when they were run by another company. Everyone should do like I did and move to mint.com which is run by Intuit.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I have been using Quicken since 1993, and Quicken Bill Pay for more than 20 years. My bank account was recently hacked, and for the last 2 months, I have been trying to get the new account, opened immediately after the hack, confirmed as the funding account so I can continue to use the otherwise convenient Bill Pay service directly through Quicken. I have spent at least 8 hours on hold during this time, spoken with at least 3 supervisors, got a message from the escalation team, had my case escalated 3 times (or more), spoke with at least 15 different representatives, and despite my complaints, had at least 10 'tickets' opened that would insure that action would be taken.

If I could give 0 stars I would. I am done with QBP, and very possibly with Quicken. If I find another program that I can seamlessly transfer my info to, I would do it in a heartbeat. Stay away, they don't care, they are horrible. I wish I could figure out how to put this on Yelp (can't find the category) and Google (can't find the link when I search them).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Intuit?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

In recent years Quicken has taken a nose dive, for the worst. Just a few weeks after purchasing a 2 year subscription, I now find it necessary to pay bills by writing my own checks as Quicken is not reliable. All of my problems center around Quicken Bill Reminder, which no longer works. Have called Support at least 5 times and found they are of little or no help. I would never buy Quicken again!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I have been using Quicken products for 25 years and have never had the problems. I am having now, not just the software, but even finding/getting support. I go to the site and initiate a chat and after the agent comes he then drops the contact without responding to my queries or comments. I try again and the same thing happens. I try to go to the community and the question I'm asking has never been asked before. I have to log in to post a question, and it won't let me log in! Either says there is no account with that address or, when I try to create a new account, that the address is already in use!!

Original review: July 23, 2019

15 minutes ago I called Support and lit up the poor support person. After the phone call I googled Quicken BillPay reviews. This came up. I pretty much said what was you read in previous reviews. Customer since 1998. All I have to say is unacceptable and I'm a software engineer so understand all too well what is acceptable and what is not. I am not kidding when I say I have been telling everyone not to buy this product. So disgusted - and I have a lot of patience when it comes to software given I'm in the industry. In all sincerity I have nothing good to say about this company. The list of complaints is too long to list here. Literally every interaction with this product since new company took over has been painful...

Original review: July 12, 2019

I have used Quicken for more than 10 years, and over the past two years the experience has just gotten worse and worse. I have so much data in it, that I really want it to work, but unless things change and soon, I am done. Accounts that I have deactivated are now reactivating themselves and messing up all of the balances. Nothing downloads directly into it any more, making every account that I have to download from a series of steps rather than seamless. There seems to be no one in the company who is listening to the customer experience. Do not waste your money!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I got a message saying I should update for new security stuff blah blah blah. So I did, wrong! The new update has a wrong balance and will not sync properly with my bank. I do an update, and do it again, the bank balance is not carried over to Quicken. Now I can't trust anything it says. I will be buying a new program very soon!

Intuit - Quicken Company Information