Holland, OH

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.43/5

Page Plus Cellular Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I had to call many times just too try to get the phone working. Then I was told it wasn't a page plus phone, but I had the item number. Then was told to go to two different stores to get help. Only to be told they don't work with Page Plus anymore. The customer service ladies were rude and acted as though they didn't want too be bothered. The supervisors were of no help also. To day it the 12th and I bought the phone on 28th of October. Plus I paid for the minutes which was $28. They said they don't see it in the system. Horrible. I wish I never have ordered this phone.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

When it comes to the actual service Page Plus is great thanks to Verizon. Now if you ever have a problem, you will have to deal with the worst bunch of Indian customer service reps in the entire world. These people are trained to be rude and have no one to answer to when it comes to supervision. If you ask to speak to a supervisor another more rude person will get on the phone and even try to hang up on you. You can find the same exact phones Page Plus is selling on Amazon or at Best Buy for as much as $200 less per phone. They sell older phones that claim to be brand new but they are truthfully refurbished.

I would not recommend anyone buy a phone from Page Plus. If you do the research this company was started by an Indian guy. So I guess that's why he chose to put all his customer service in India. These people are all terrible at their job and you can barely understand what they are saying. They interrupt you while you're trying to talk and have terrible manners. 1 * is very generous from me.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I have been a customer of Page Plus for 7 years. My company that I work for was also a customer because I initiated that. I paid the Aug.2019 monthly plan with my bank card and within a matter of minutes I received confirmation number that payment was received by Page Plus in the correct amount of $60.08. I had no problem with that transaction as my phone would lose service by 12 am and time was 11:37 pm.

My phone is very important to me, I am 63 yrs old, live alone, and due to the many illnesses I am not allowed to drive; walking any length of distance I am unable to do. I have an unruptured aneurysm inside my brain and at any given time my life could take a drastic turn. The neurologist specified ideally for me to never be alone but we live in the real world; next best thing keep your cellphone with you at all times - it could save your life. I had to give you that personal information so you can understand why I kept my plan paid on time each month. After payment was made I was issued a card number for my paid plan, I then entered the information and an electronic operator informed the card was not accepted by my phone. My phone had something wrong with it. Please call back during normal business hrs. Aug 4th 2019 approximate time 12:15 AM.

After several hrs. days, now going into weeks Page Plus continues with the trained dialogue of "We cannot help you, where did you get phone", it was locked by different cell companies, keep in mind I myself bought this same phone from a Page Plus dealer who is still in business in my hometown and that was about 3 years ago maybe 4 and this phone with me and I have tried to get a different cell company but was told Page Plus must unlock it first. Today a Page PLUS rep (John) said the phone is locked and then halfway through an HOUR long call he reverted to saying the phone is unlocked!

I will never recommend this company if they were giving away service with phones. One call out of 10 I had a female supervisor admit Page Plus did lock the phone and she was going to unlock it and put my $60.08 card on it. I was extremely happy for 5 minutes. Another female interrupted the call and informed me in a not so caring way they couldn't help me and hung up on me. I don't know where this company received training in business let alone customer care. I do know this business was on the right track for several years but I now know it's another fly by night, here today gone tomorrow trash business. I recommend before you renew your monthly plan check that phone is working and is not locked by your FRIENDLY ONLINE PAGE PLUS DEALER! I have yet to receive refund. The phone is still locked and PAGE PLUS DON'T CARE!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I have never had any issues with PAGE PLUS UNTIL a few months ago when without warning my cell service stopped working (I have always been set up on AUTO PAY so I know the bill was paid). I had my receipt but they kept trying to tell me my account had not been replenished. They finally found record of payment and all was good. Then, today my cell quit working AGAIN. When I called them they at first said they had no record of my number.

Then after numerous transferred calls, I was told my number had been PORTED OUT to another carrier (they could not tell me which one). I asked how this was possible as I have a pin set up on my account. They did not have an answer & informed me that the number I have had for years is no longer my number. There was NOTHING they could do. Sure, the plans are reasonable, but their customer service is the WORST. These are some of the most INEPT people I have ever dealt with. Not ONE person could figure out how this happened. BUYER BEWARE!!

Original review: July 26, 2019

The customer service is strictly average, but the monthly bill is one of the lowest you’ll find anywhere. Cheap phone bill plus the Verizon network coverage equals the best deal on the market. Three things you must have to get started: 1) A SIM card for your phone (available on their website), 2) a cell phone that works on the Verizon network and 3) an unlocked cell phone. I usually buy phones refurbished on eBay from reputable dealers. Make sure the phone says it works for Verizon and is unlocked. And that’s it! You’re on your way to saving around $1000 bucks a year on your phone service. Enjoy!

Original review: July 26, 2019

My service got cut for no reason twice. The first time, they reinstated it after about 2 hours on the phone. They seemed to have no record of me ever being a customer. The second time they wouldn't reinstate it. I tried to get them to unlock my phone (I bought it from them) but they wouldn't do it. This company sucks.

Original review: July 17, 2019

So I had decided to switch my service from AT&T to Page Plus Cellular.... While on the phone with them they changed my phone number (I had to have them delete this transaction..which took forever). I decided to cancel my service with the same phone call. They cancelled my service but did not port my number back to AT&T.

I am 6 phone calls and 6+ hrs into trying to get my number back from Page Plus. Every time I call and/or AT&T calls they keep transferring us and then the final person we speak to is suppose to reactivate my number with them (which of course takes 24-48 hrs to process) and then you call back and the work hasn't been done. Then you call again. Same thing.. and the work isn't done! If I didn't want to keep my number so badly I would just give up!!!

Oh... and in order for me to get my money back from Page Plus they tell me I have to contact the third party website I purchased it on. They could not give me any number to call in order to do this. I did purchase the plan with Page Plus directly on their website!!! They should not be allowed to do this. There should be someone you can speak with directly in order to resolve these type of issues. Instead you keep getting transferred to another representative. OH... and if I could I would rate this company a "0" if I could but it won't allow you.... Connie.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Horrible, horrible experience. Purchased a cell phone from their site, as well as service, to port my home number over to a cell. The phone they sold me could never be activated, even after spending 3 hours on the phone with customer service. They told me to "go find a Verizon cell phone, put the Sim card in it, and it would activate." I even tried purchasing one from Walmart, that I had to return, because even that didn't work. All the local Page Plus stores in my area recently closed, they suggested I drive A STATE away to activate the phone!! They billed my TWICE for the service plan, and STILL HAVE NOT REFUNDED me. Now, I want to return the phone I could NEVER use, they want ME to pay shipping, plus 20% restocking fee, and they will "pay me back". Yea right. Avoid this company.

Original review: June 17, 2019

On the phone with the rep, upgrading my cell phone but staying on the same plan sounded easy. First, I ordered a SIM chip from them. Within a day I had an email from them that it had shipped, along with a UPS tracking number. After over a week, I contacted UPS, who said the tracking number was invalid. I called Page Plus customer service, and was told that the item had been delivered. It obviously hadn't, and I had no way of following up with UPS since the tracking number was invalid, so after over an hour of being on hold and being told by two of their reps that the item had been delivered, I just ordered a new one. Yesterday Page Plus sent an email to let me know it had shipped, and to provide a tracking number. I tried to track it on the UPS site just now. UPS doesn't recognize the tracking number. I'll be changing carriers.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I have been using Page Plus since 2013. The only issue I have, is when you don’t pay your bill on time, they cut your service immediately. When that happens I just call customer service and pay with my credit card. My service is reinstated. To solve that issue, I am on automatic payment with my credit card. They give you a $2 monthly discount. I have no worries that way. The calls are crystal clear. They are on the Verizon coverage. No dropped calls.

Page Plus Cellular Company Information