Holland, OH

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.43/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Page Plus Cellular Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Page Plus Cellular?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Bought a new Samsung phone at a local dealer and he promoted the Page Plus plan. The plans start at 12.99 plus taxes. I bought the 29.99 plan. I am 75 y/o and only uses phone to talk and text. Rarely use phone for more than 2 or 3 calls or text a day. I have to go outside of my home to call or answer the phone. Very poor reception even when I am outside. Folks tell me I am breaking up. Called customer service to get my account # so I could change plans and keep my phone. Was told by worker He did not have ability to give me the account #. Waiting for a supervisor to call me back. Someone told me that page plus buys space on a Verizon tower and that the space is at the bottom of the tower.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I have been a customer for years. I currently use the $12 plan because I usually use my phone for data only. Who doesn't want to minimize expenses? My plan renewed on Feb.2, 2020. Today February 7, I needed data due a power outage after a storm. My phone wouldn't receive anything. It was slow and would not load. Later after getting home to make the call, two different Page plus reps claimed I used 100 mb of data in 4 days on the $12 plan. The data usage showed I used 87 mb in one day. They couldn't tell me where the rest was used. I only used my wifi. Two months I traveled for a week, using data for navigation and tourist info and I didn't consume 100 mb. I believe Page Plus is trying to force people into paying more. Time to switch carriers. I have had enough.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Customer service is total garbage, they messed up my phone and will not refund me. Please do not use this god-awful service, use your money somewhere else. They have worse plans for more money than other carriers.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I got unlimited service on Dec 24, 2019. I've called EVERY single day after because nothing was working. No text, calls, or internet. Said the services was disconnected. 2 hours EACH DAY on the phone for them to tell me “they’re so sorry they’re having an error, please stay on the line”. I’m literally on the phone with them NOW 4:15 pm Dec 28, for the SAME THING. They put me on a pay as go and NOT unlimited services, so the “minutes were running out”. Now they clearly see that I was put on the wrong plan and they claim it’s fixed until 5 hours later when my child can’t text or use the data etc. Child had to walk to a phone to call me cause his phone wasn’t working. A very serious matter.

They Refused to reimburse my money. But said they could credit, as if I still want their crappy service. It’s now been 45 minutes. Still having errors. This the 2nd supervisor and now she’s sending me to another “supervisor”. This is the WORST COMPANY I’ve EVERRRRR EXPERIENCED. I’ll rather have Metro PCS and I have never used them before. Do NOT go with this company.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

Bought 2 phones. One is an Apple XR and the other is Galaxy Note 10+. Apple was activated. When I go to activate the Galaxy Note 10+ it's not compatible with Page Plus. So how do you sell a phone that can't be activated through page plus. Now I'm without a phone cause I swapped carrier. I would not recommend this company at all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I was SCAMMED by your referral program, followed the process and after over an hour with your horrible customer service, I was told they didn't have the ability to correct. How do you get away with this? I was scammed, others beware!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I have been a Page Plus customer for years only because it is not convenient to change prepaid service. I have been on auto enrollment for my payment for years and then it de-enrolled me and shut my service off. I use mine for work. I was in a panic because no one could contact me. I was able to contact Page Plus only to get a very slow person that took 45 minutes to turn my phone back on. And she refused to give the the $5 off for being in auto enrollment. I even called a supervisor only to receive the same message they can't give that credit on the 1st month. I have been a loyal customer and will now be shopping for something new.

Christine

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Would give 0 stars if possible. This company is nothing but lies and deceit. They advertise for “fully unlimited” service yet don’t allow one to use hotspot. That’s not fully unlimited. Then they advertise for $50 if enrolled in auto refill. Every single month I am enrolled in auto refill and every month my payment gets rejected. Just got told my bank is declining the payment which is not true as I spoke directly to my bank regarding this. Oh not to mention since auto refill payment gets rejected I’m then forced to pay the full price, using the same exact card my auto refill payment was rejected. So according to them my bank declines a $50 payment but approves a $55 payment.

Having to deal with this company’s customer service is appalling. Everyone I’ve ever spoken to is Indian and while I’m not a prejudice person these people have been known to scam people and that’s exactly what they’re doing. Please if you've had this same experience with auto refill payments please file a report with the Better Business Bureau. They need to be exposed for their lies.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I had to call many times just too try to get the phone working. Then I was told it wasn't a page plus phone, but I had the item number. Then was told to go to two different stores to get help. Only to be told they don't work with Page Plus anymore. The customer service ladies were rude and acted as though they didn't want too be bothered. The supervisors were of no help also. To day it the 12th and I bought the phone on 28th of October. Plus I paid for the minutes which was $28. They said they don't see it in the system. Horrible. I wish I never have ordered this phone.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

When it comes to the actual service Page Plus is great thanks to Verizon. Now if you ever have a problem, you will have to deal with the worst bunch of Indian customer service reps in the entire world. These people are trained to be rude and have no one to answer to when it comes to supervision. If you ask to speak to a supervisor another more rude person will get on the phone and even try to hang up on you. You can find the same exact phones Page Plus is selling on Amazon or at Best Buy for as much as $200 less per phone. They sell older phones that claim to be brand new but they are truthfully refurbished.

I would not recommend anyone buy a phone from Page Plus. If you do the research this company was started by an Indian guy. So I guess that's why he chose to put all his customer service in India. These people are all terrible at their job and you can barely understand what they are saying. They interrupt you while you're trying to talk and have terrible manners. 1 * is very generous from me.

Page Plus Cellular Company Information