Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.45/5

Motorola Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2019

I actually have a Moto e5 plus and in my opinion, is so much better on so many levels than the Apple device I've been using for the last 5 years (two different units). Moto is a much better buy for your money at half the price.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have a G4 (5" screen) and am very happy with it. It's not the most expensive, but provides everything I need: text, emails, internet, camera. I've had this model for two years and have had no problems.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The battery lasts for 13 hours at first and after having my Motorola for a couple of years, the battery lasts around 5-6 hours before needing a 30 minute charge. I have too much on my phone and the apps use a lot of power. I love Motorola. For 20% of the cost of Samsung then you can have a phone just as good.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Hello Executive. This is in reference to my MOTO G cell phone, which I have purchased on 6th August 2014. I have been using the phone since four and half years. The phone has been used with multiple Apps and the performance and battery back up after so many years of use is exceptional. I am quite satisfied with the overall performance of the device and believe that such reliable operation is a result of sheer engineering and MOTOROLA's commitment to delivering QUALITY products to consumers. Would humbly offer to submit my feedback as a testimonial input from a customer, to one of the most reputed brands in India. Just wondering if MOTOROLA, offer some PERKS/BENEFITS to the privileged customers who have been associated with MOTOROLA for such a long duration. Looking forward for a favorable reply soon. Cheers!!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have bought Moto One Power. Everything is good in this mobile but some flaws like it does have 1 gaming mode: it's a mode in which it silents all the calls and notifications... I tried it by doing it with "Do not Disturb" mode but it didn't working. And thank for giving the face unlock feature in your recent update. Hope you will consider my request and will bring it in next update. Thank you. Overall a very good mobile for camera and features of Android One.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

My Motorola baby monitor has been great until the camera went out on it. I tried contacting Motorola to see what I could do and I was on hold for HOURS. Once it reached 5:00 I was automatically cut off and was told to leave a message. At that point I was livid and hung up. You need better customer support as well as wait times. This was absolutely ridiculous. I will never purchase another Motorola device again.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I switched from my perfectly good LG V20 phone during the latter part of 2018 to the Moto Z. I chose this brand because years ago when I owned a Moto Razr flip phone which was truly great. From the start there have been issues with this phone and finally, in frustration I've decided to submit a review to warn others who may be considering purchasing this model phone. Whoever designed the phone obviously did not consider that the majority of their customers would not be techies. Why on earth do I need to insert a pin in the phone to extract the SIM card?? Why isn't there a separate port to plug in my headset? Why do I have to use an adaptor? This is just another piece of equipment for me to misplace!! Not to mention that whenever the battery dies, I will need to have it replaced by a technician as there is no way that I can open the phone and insert a new one.

Now to the operational defects. It is highly frustrating to use the phone to place calls. After keying in the number there is a long wait for the number being called to ring. Finally, when it does ring and you are engaging in conversation at some point the phone will either switch itself to mute or place you on hold without your doing so. This happens even if a Bluetooth is being used and the phone itself is not being held.

At other times the party to whom you are speaking is unable to hear you even if you can hear them. Why?…. Because all on its own the screen shifts from the phone app to some other app. It should not be that you cannot converse unless you are on the phone screen. So, if I am speaking to someone and move over to some other app, like WhatsApp messages, or my email, then the person with whom I am speaking is unable to hear me. This alone makes this phone worthless for modern day communications. After one year of use, the buttons on the side to turn the phone on and off would not work so I exchanged the phone for another one with my insurance. The replacement phone has the same shortcomings so it is definitely not the case of a defective unit. Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY the Moto Z.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I purchased a Moto E6 and after returning to where I live (not in the USA)I found that the SIM card would not be recognized. I was told this phone was unlocked and would work in any country. When I purchased the phone in a store I was encouraged to buy this Moto E6 because "it would be reliable overseas" and I was guaranteed that there would be no problem using a SiM card here. I have had nothing but problems with this phone and also with the customer support. I'm very disappointed that I purchased this phone and after a lot of hassle I have returned it. I am also very disappointed and dissatisfied in the lack of customer support that has been given to me and hope that in the future they will improve this.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

My new Motorola G7 phone rings sometimes turn do not disturb on. Whenever it wants may send a message or maybe not. I have had cell phones for a many years. This is the worst I have ever purchased for 149.00 from Metro.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

My daughter had a Motorola g7. Yes had one. The battery exploded in phone catching phone on fire. Causing first degree burns to her hand. I contacted motorola and spoke to them about what happened and all I get is that they want the phone to decide if they will replace it. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to examine the phone. I sent them documentation to where my daughter was seen at the dr. Office. Sent them pics of phone after fire. Also sent them pics of her hand. I only expected a new phone or a different type. But all I got was nothing. So please be cautious before buying a motorola phone. There are lots of other options. I would have left zero stars if allowed. Motorola do a better job as far as taking care of your customers.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Motorola Company Information