1.75/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Motorola

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Motorola Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2019

I actually have a Moto e5 plus and in my opinion, is so much better on so many levels than the Apple device I've been using for the last 5 years (two different units). Moto is a much better buy for your money at half the price.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have a G4 (5" screen) and am very happy with it. It's not the most expensive, but provides everything I need: text, emails, internet, camera. I've had this model for two years and have had no problems.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: March 16, 2019

The battery lasts for 13 hours at first and after having my Motorola for a couple of years, the battery lasts around 5-6 hours before needing a 30 minute charge. I have too much on my phone and the apps use a lot of power. I love Motorola. For 20% of the cost of Samsung then you can have a phone just as good.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Hello Executive. This is in reference to my MOTO G cell phone, which I have purchased on 6th August 2014. I have been using the phone since four and half years. The phone has been used with multiple Apps and the performance and battery back up after so many years of use is exceptional. I am quite satisfied with the overall performance of the device and believe that such reliable operation is a result of sheer engineering and MOTOROLA's commitment to delivering QUALITY products to consumers. Would humbly offer to submit my feedback as a testimonial input from a customer, to one of the most reputed brands in India. Just wondering if MOTOROLA, offer some PERKS/BENEFITS to the privileged customers who have been associated with MOTOROLA for such a long duration. Looking forward for a favorable reply soon. Cheers!!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have bought Moto One Power. Everything is good in this mobile but some flaws like it does have 1 gaming mode: it's a mode in which it silents all the calls and notifications... I tried it by doing it with "Do not Disturb" mode but it didn't working. And thank for giving the face unlock feature in your recent update. Hope you will consider my request and will bring it in next update. Thank you. Overall a very good mobile for camera and features of Android One.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I purchased 2 new Moto G7 powers 3 months ago and still pay monthly on them. 1 was weak and the screen has literally fallen out, it's not covered in the reg warranty, can't buy one now and using the website is just a runaround of click here and there, register this, register that. There should be protections for this kind of thing within the small window in which I've owned this phone. I haven't abused it, or been hard on it at all and yet here I am paying for something I cannot use or get fixed without paying more.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Motorola says they will upgrade OS to Pie if phone is purchased through Verizon. Verizon says it's Motorola's responsibility. Called Motorola and they say "Talk to Verizon". Customer is ALWAYS screwed!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I dread turning on this phone because there are always 20 to 26 updates that need to be made every time I turn it on. It is never endless and it is a pain the butt. So I turned it off forever. I have accomplished what I needed to do and now use it as a doorstop.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Called tech center I am retired. No credit card. All I ask is for them to send me another new phone and I would send back the bad cellphone I purchased 2 months ago. It shuts off and reboots 2 times a day and it freezes. Every company that I had problems with their phones have sent me a new one and I returned bad one. I love this phone but after this no more Motorola. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

My phone has led burn for the second time. There phones are shotty at best. They only give options to lose your phone for 10 days or have to redo a new one with a deposit that most people don't get back even after a fight. They need more options for their crappy phones.

Motorola Company Information