Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.46/5

Motorola Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2019

I actually have a Moto e5 plus and in my opinion, is so much better on so many levels than the Apple device I've been using for the last 5 years (two different units). Moto is a much better buy for your money at half the price.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have a G4 (5" screen) and am very happy with it. It's not the most expensive, but provides everything I need: text, emails, internet, camera. I've had this model for two years and have had no problems.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The battery lasts for 13 hours at first and after having my Motorola for a couple of years, the battery lasts around 5-6 hours before needing a 30 minute charge. I have too much on my phone and the apps use a lot of power. I love Motorola. For 20% of the cost of Samsung then you can have a phone just as good.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Hello Executive. This is in reference to my MOTO G cell phone, which I have purchased on 6th August 2014. I have been using the phone since four and half years. The phone has been used with multiple Apps and the performance and battery back up after so many years of use is exceptional. I am quite satisfied with the overall performance of the device and believe that such reliable operation is a result of sheer engineering and MOTOROLA's commitment to delivering QUALITY products to consumers. Would humbly offer to submit my feedback as a testimonial input from a customer, to one of the most reputed brands in India. Just wondering if MOTOROLA, offer some PERKS/BENEFITS to the privileged customers who have been associated with MOTOROLA for such a long duration. Looking forward for a favorable reply soon. Cheers!!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have bought Moto One Power. Everything is good in this mobile but some flaws like it does have 1 gaming mode: it's a mode in which it silents all the calls and notifications... I tried it by doing it with "Do not Disturb" mode but it didn't working. And thank for giving the face unlock feature in your recent update. Hope you will consider my request and will bring it in next update. Thank you. Overall a very good mobile for camera and features of Android One.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

My new Motorola G7 phone rings sometimes turn do not disturb on. Whenever it wants may send a message or maybe not. I have had cell phones for a many years. This is the worst I have ever purchased for 149.00 from Metro.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

My daughter had a Motorola g7. Yes had one. The battery exploded in phone catching phone on fire. Causing first degree burns to her hand. I contacted motorola and spoke to them about what happened and all I get is that they want the phone to decide if they will replace it. It takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to examine the phone. I sent them documentation to where my daughter was seen at the dr. Office. Sent them pics of phone after fire. Also sent them pics of her hand. I only expected a new phone or a different type. But all I got was nothing. So please be cautious before buying a motorola phone. There are lots of other options. I would have left zero stars if allowed. Motorola do a better job as far as taking care of your customers.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I purchased 2 new Moto G7 powers 3 months ago and still pay monthly on them. 1 was weak and the screen has literally fallen out, it's not covered in the reg warranty, can't buy one now and using the website is just a runaround of click here and there, register this, register that. There should be protections for this kind of thing within the small window in which I've owned this phone. I haven't abused it, or been hard on it at all and yet here I am paying for something I cannot use or get fixed without paying more.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Motorola says they will upgrade OS to Pie if phone is purchased through Verizon. Verizon says it's Motorola's responsibility. Called Motorola and they say "Talk to Verizon". Customer is ALWAYS screwed!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I dread turning on this phone because there are always 20 to 26 updates that need to be made every time I turn it on. It is never endless and it is a pain the butt. So I turned it off forever. I have accomplished what I needed to do and now use it as a doorstop.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Motorola Company Information