3.8/5 (537 ratings)

About Motorola

Motorola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I have the Moto G Stylus. Awesome Cameras. Does things I couldn't imagine. Sometimes the phone freezes up though and that can be annoying and inconvenient. Overall I Really Love this phone. I am still discovering features. Oh yeah when reading my emails sometimes I need to use the print option and it says, "Failed. Try again." The only option it shows is PDF. Have tried many times to see if I can change settings but to no avail.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

When I was shopping for a smart phone, I did my research. At that time, Motorola Droid Turbo rated very high. I like the quick charge capability. It is a very easy phone to learn and use. I really like the Moto brand and when it is ready to purchase a new phone, I will definitely consider the newer model of Motorola, whatever that may be.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

The three big things I pay attention to when determining cell phone quality in my opinion involve: multitasking ability (RAM, without making any modifications), battery life, and camera quality. Out of the box, this phone has been good--but not great--for multitasking, which is something I do a lot on my phone out of necessity. 7/10 for multitasking capability.

The Motorola G6 charges quickly, and it takes a while for the battery to discharge with regular use (meaning light if any use of video calling, gaming, and streaming) which is a huge plus. 9/10 for battery life. The camera is frankly my least favorite part of this phone. Unless I am taking a picture in brilliant sunlight, there is significant lag in taking the photo, which means blurry photos (especially of my very energetic cat!). 4/10 for camera quality. Note: I've had the phone for about two years now, and it is more or less working as well as when I first bought it. With planned obsolescence being a very real phenomenon in tech nowadays, I would say that the Moto G6 is a good value for the money.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

For the money the Moto g7 power is a winner. One star reduction for its weight, but that is rather unavoidable due to its larger battery. And that larger battery and longer useful ON time is why it's such a good unit. Resolution is so-so but I'm not watching movies on it -- 55" TVs are for that. A very valuable feature is the ability to add a microSD which can be used as a merged memory for all functions. No need to spend the money up-front for a hi-capacity phone when it can be added for pennies/MB later.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Very good phones for half or less of the costs of other phones. They work great, quick to get online, and have good batteries. I play games and the battery holds on for quite some time. Very quick to charge to 100 percent. The camera is also pretty good and photos can be retouched. The only problem is if you drop it the screen is cracked.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I got Motorola 40 inch android tv and within 2 months it got a black spot on the display. After 1 month of follow ups they replaced the screen. Now after two months again the display is peeled off from the screen and getting black from the bottom. I am constantly following up with the customer support but no help. I regret my decision now. I thought they are a good brand but…

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I got a Moto Stylus 2021 on Feb 2021, used it fine for 5 months, then all of the sudden calls aren't going through, network failed, I'm not receiving half of my calls and internet won't work. Can't even send a text or receive one. Called Motorola, they said it was a issue they have with those models. They can replace me with a same model. If the issue is with the model why not replace to a different model? But no they will only replace to same model. Replaced the phone. Worked good for 2 months. Then same issues again. Now they don't want to replace the phone. Blame it on Verizon because they won't replace anything. What is the point of a phone that won't work? Won't buy a motorola ever again, and I have had only motorola for the past 15 years of my life.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I bought a new Motorola Moto E on August 4th. I loaded the camera feature on the 9th day that I had it. The unit experienced severe malfunction, many different screens appearing per second, and turning it off was the only way to stop it from doing that. The battery failed around the end of the third week. Motorola shipped me a junker. I spoke to someone at Motorola about returning the unit for repair or replacement. Motorola sent me a Fedex shipping label by email. I forwarded that to my sister. She has a printer. The forwarded message did not include the link to print the label. I had to drive all the way to my sister's home to login to my gmail account to print the shipping label. Now I'm faced with having to pay $13 for five boxes, because apparently I cannot buy just one box.

To make matters worse, ** will not pause my account until the repaired/replacement unit arrives at my address. I'm concerned that the repaired/replacement might be a junker just like the one that I bought. Motorola should have quality control so that customers don't end up paying for junkers. Never again will I buy anything with the Motorola name on it. Should Motorola merge with another company and take on a new name, the boycott of Motorola will extend to the new company.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I bought three of the same products from these people and two of the three are terrible products but my main concern is the lies coming from the customer service reps. I was told by multiple different people that this was going to happen which did not happen and I'm out $150.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I deliver pizzas for a living and this has cost me quite a bit in wages and tips. I regret getting the protection plan, have replaced this phone three times and every one has been just as bad if not worse.

Motorola Company Information