3.8/5 (537 ratings)

About Motorola

Motorola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I have the Moto G Stylus. Awesome Cameras. Does things I couldn't imagine. Sometimes the phone freezes up though and that can be annoying and inconvenient. Overall I Really Love this phone. I am still discovering features. Oh yeah when reading my emails sometimes I need to use the print option and it says, "Failed. Try again." The only option it shows is PDF. Have tried many times to see if I can change settings but to no avail.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

When I was shopping for a smart phone, I did my research. At that time, Motorola Droid Turbo rated very high. I like the quick charge capability. It is a very easy phone to learn and use. I really like the Moto brand and when it is ready to purchase a new phone, I will definitely consider the newer model of Motorola, whatever that may be.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

The three big things I pay attention to when determining cell phone quality in my opinion involve: multitasking ability (RAM, without making any modifications), battery life, and camera quality. Out of the box, this phone has been good--but not great--for multitasking, which is something I do a lot on my phone out of necessity. 7/10 for multitasking capability.

The Motorola G6 charges quickly, and it takes a while for the battery to discharge with regular use (meaning light if any use of video calling, gaming, and streaming) which is a huge plus. 9/10 for battery life. The camera is frankly my least favorite part of this phone. Unless I am taking a picture in brilliant sunlight, there is significant lag in taking the photo, which means blurry photos (especially of my very energetic cat!). 4/10 for camera quality. Note: I've had the phone for about two years now, and it is more or less working as well as when I first bought it. With planned obsolescence being a very real phenomenon in tech nowadays, I would say that the Moto G6 is a good value for the money.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

For the money the Moto g7 power is a winner. One star reduction for its weight, but that is rather unavoidable due to its larger battery. And that larger battery and longer useful ON time is why it's such a good unit. Resolution is so-so but I'm not watching movies on it -- 55" TVs are for that. A very valuable feature is the ability to add a microSD which can be used as a merged memory for all functions. No need to spend the money up-front for a hi-capacity phone when it can be added for pennies/MB later.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Very good phones for half or less of the costs of other phones. They work great, quick to get online, and have good batteries. I play games and the battery holds on for quite some time. Very quick to charge to 100 percent. The camera is also pretty good and photos can be retouched. The only problem is if you drop it the screen is cracked.

Original review: April 19, 2021

Your warranty situation is horrible. It is supposed to cover accidental damage and only have a deductible of $30. That is why I paid for the warranty up front. Instead, when I call I am told that I am going to be charged a $30 deductible, an additional $29.95 for accident, and that they are going to hold $200 on my cc until I return the phone (which most other companies only process that if they don't receive the phone after a certain time. OR I can go without a phone for the mail in time plus an additional 5 business days afterwards. I was telling people what a great phone... Now I am going to buy a phone from someone who actually provides GOOD service.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Motorola G6 is rubbish. It constantly loses volume, it changes text MSG's from what I want to send even if spell check turned off, even though I have chosen English UK many American searches come up. I am soon to replace this phone as it has no volume, new phone WILL NOT BE MOTOROLA.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The Moto G Stylus has a mind of its own; camera is sub par, pictures are not clear, phone screen shattered while having a quick cell screen protector within 5 days, flashlight turns on automatically, audio only works when the speaker is on, screen changes for no reason etc.... I do not advise purchasing the phone Moto G Stylus, When I called Motorola, the customer service agent said sorry, I could return the phone to Motorola, pay $149.00, and be without a phone for one week, no thanks. Neither Metro, Netbooks USA Davie, Fl an authorized dealer where I purchased the phone, Quick Cell Screen Protector gave any help for this renegade Moto G Phone. Seems they only want to sell (the employees work on commission) not offer any assistance.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Moto G6 is my first smartphone. I bought it because my son has the same phone and is satisfied with it. It is also very inexpensive. It serves me well. I bought it from Costco on sale. I do have problems with it at times, but not unusual.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Motorola one is a decent cell phone for the price I paid of 200 dollars. The 128 internal storage and up to 1TB card acceptance, complete with an up to date software interface makes this an awesome budget friendly android smartphone.

Motorola Company Information