Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.44/5

Motorola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

Buy a brand new phone, and in less than 3 months receive a message from AT&T that it'll be worthless when they roll out 5G in the very near future due to no HD Voice. Not a peep from Motorola, so far.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I purchased a Motorola modem router MG7315 on February 2020 from Amazon for $99.99, link: **. The device specifications say it can run up to 343 mbps, but will never do, only up to 100 mbps. This is a false advertisement issue that needs to be addressed. If you try to contact the customer service support, be ready to wait 1 hour on the phone for them to answer. They will try to make you buy a more expensive device instead of help you out with this one.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

On 8/3/2020, I started experiencing issues with a Motorola G(6) Plus I purchased online (at Amazon.com) on 8/6/2019. I contacted Motorola Global where I have successfully registered the phone upon purchase. While they can see the device is still under warranty, they refused to process my warranty claim on the grounds that the phone was manufactured in the Cayman Islands. I explained to them it shouldn't matter where the phone was manufactured as the world is getting smaller thanks to technological advances.

I added that I am a US customer and had purchased the phone online in the US, through Amazon. But they refused to process my claim. I have recorded all conversations and am currently talking to a law firm to review possible actions we can take. I will be contacting the state and federal Attorney General Offices, as well as Consumers. Please do NOT buy their products. This is a major scam to cheat people out of warranty. I even sought to speak to a Supervisor and one of them, Dominique, said "No."

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I purchased a the new Motorola Edge 1 week ago. The screen is already cracked and I did not drop it. I always kept it in my pocket. The repair cost is $300! I have to eat the $500 I paid. No cases for the phone are available yet because it is so new. A screen should not break this easily. If you buy the phone, you better get the protection plan, but my advice is look at something else at another provider company.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I am on my 3rd Motorola Edge phone. I have gotten green and grey spots on the edges and also purple in the middle. This is a known issue with this phone. I asked for a different phone and they will only replace it with the same phone. I would not recommend this phone. I will have to put up with it until I can afford to get a different phone.

Original review: July 25, 2020

This Motorola Edge Plus does not work and Ravenna Cellular Sales has horrible customer service. I wish I could exchange phones to see if the device is the problem or if the service is bad. I do not recommend motorola or Verizon cellular sales in Ravenna.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Less than a month ago I purchased a Motorola G Power for $250. I know to most people that is not very expensive for a phone but for me that was a lot of money. I liked the phone at first until a few days ago when for some reason it is no longer charging unless I plug it in and restart the phone. I spent over an hour on the phone with customer service trying to get my issue fixed. Not only could I barely understand the lady she was not very friendly.

They said that I could send the phone in for repair or replacement but I would be without a phone for about a week. Or they could send out a new phone and I would be charged $35 plus a temporary authorization for the price of the phone until I sent the old phone back. The second option is not an option for me because that would overdraw my account. And as a single mom I cannot be without a phone for a whole week. I'm incredibly frustrated that they don't seem to care about their customers and I will never purchase another Motorola product. My $50 TracFone worked better than this.

Original review: July 21, 2020

Hello, I had a worst experience with my Moto G5 plus phone. When I bought the phone, after 15 months I stopped getting the security updates and hence the phone performance got worst. I was even not able to operate any application due to its slowness. When I called their customer service, they said, "Sir this is the only life for Motorola phones. We can not help you as it's already 15 months and your phone is very old now." You can expect only this much durability for moto phones. Very worst customer service as well. They talked to me rudely and also did not provide any help on my issue.

Original review: July 20, 2020

They have no care for what's going on in the world. We have a epidemic and they don't know compassion for the customers or trying to become customers. I have a promotion code I was trying to use and they would not let me use it. Therefore I will not be a customer to them and will take my business elsewhere.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I will love to write about the service itself but I never made past the hour and a half waiting online. At first the recording told me that my call will be answer in 30 minutes. I said to myself that is not bad. It became annoying when I heard the same thing 3 different times.

Motorola Company Information