Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.79/5

Motorola Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motorola?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Moto G Power, lasts a long time, display is great, easy to use, lots of features. Only complaint and this applies to all smart phones, if you're not careful you will either delete or move your icons, I somehow deleted my time and temp one time, no idea how. Fat fingers are a problem.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I love my Moto E4, it has 7.1.1 Android version. My moto comes with a rear and front camera which is very helpful. I love that I can customize my wallpapers to suit my viewing experience, playing movies on it is exceptionally great. I did have to get a bigger size SD card because of all the apps I use.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Just got a Motorola G7+ to replace my Motorola Z and I absolutely love it. I'm 70 years young but still appreciate technology. However, being user friendly is essential. My new phone is all that and very attractive as well... couldn't be more pleased.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I've owned several Motorola phones and I have always had good luck with them. They seem to last and are easy for me to understand and operate. All of their phones are pretty good in comparison with price and I think that is a big help for most people.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

The smart phone I have Moto 7 far exceeded expectations. It does everything I need, is responsive and has been 3 years trouble free. It is versatile. Withstands shocks (Have dropped it a number of times. Will update as soon as the razor becomes more available).

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I've always had Motorola. Wouldn't want nothing else. Through the years they have never failed me. Even utility companies used them back in the days. They worked for them so I knew they had to be Great!!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

65Gb, great price point, features that are important to me, not a lot of junk features. Had Samsung before 40 hrs talking time-Moto has 72 hrs. talking time. Quick charge feature. Has 4G LTE and internet. Front and back camera with selfie feature, has movie camera feature. A great Smart Phone for $130.00

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

This is my 3rd Motorola. I had a work phone, a Moto G 5 Plus and now a Moto G Power. It's too new to be able to give a good rating. The battery life is terrific. Sudden restarts. Hope that the recent update fixed it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Bargain priced phone that delivers. Buying a second one now. Does everything that my previous expensive Samsung did. Very happy with the camera quality too

Moto E is my favorite low priced phone. Use with Xfinity Comcast.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Basic smartphone, average camera, but incredible battery life and speed. Since the phone is only $200 brand new, I didn't care if it died or got broken, but neither seems to ever happen. Probably the longest I've ever kept a smartphone!

Motorola Company Information