Frontier Communications

Frontier Communications Corporation provides communications services for residential and business customers in the United States. The company offers local and long distance voice services, including basic telephone wireline services to residential and business customers; and packages of communications services. It also provides data and Internet services comprising residential services, such as high-speed Internet, dial up Internet, portal and e-mail products, and hard drive back-up services; commercial services, such as Ethernet, dedicated Internet, multiprotocol label switching, and TDM data transport services; and wireless data services.

In addition, the company offers switched access services that allow other carriers to use the facilities to originate and terminate their local and long distance voice and data traffic; and direct broadcast satellite services and fiber optic video services. Further, it sells a range of third-party telecommunications equipment for business customers.

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Research top Cable & Satellite TV Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I cannot intelligently describe how horrible this experience has truly been, as I have spent more than 100 documented hours on the phone trying my best to understand that the people on the line are fellow hardworking humans that unfortunately work for the worst company in the globe that we call Earth. This nightmare has taken so much out of my wife and I physically, emotionally and economically, that I don't have the strength to write an accurate portrayal of this corporation and its executives. I will just use this medium to WARN others that might be considering switching over to this pseudo service company.

I am taking the time to do my civic duty and warn others to stay away... very far and NEVER even consider to entertain the idea of regardless what they may offer to sweeten the "deal", to sign on to this most obscene torture. I did not even have a choice, as Verizon sold to this corporation and I was stuck with the nightmare! So, beware. As of now I am one last time on the phone with them to settle my final bill as I try to be responsible... but I might just be resigned to not even offering 20 cents on the dollar because at this time they owe me money. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM FRONTIER OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS THEY MIGHT OWN!

NOBLESVILLE, INDIANA. FRONTIER IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER. We live in what feels like the Third World section of Hamilton County, IN, 46062. For twenty three years we have had only one option for phone/cable service. Verizon provided service initially but then sold to Frontier a number of years ago. Here is our story in a nutshell, we have never had dependable phone/internet service in our area. We canceled our undependable phone service years ago, faxes would not even go thru anymore, too much static to hear peoples voices. Our internet is so slow and undependable, I can often deliver a message to a customer faster by hand. My outbox currently has 29 messages waiting to be sent. Some dating back weeks. Our existing problem with the internet started on 11/21. After spending countless hours on the phone with a very hostile unprofessional tech support, our Frontier/Yahoo account is still down.

After another internet rant, I received a phone call from the office of the president at Frontier. Allison said she would try to help me, so we set up an appointment for a service tech to visit. After a new modem was installed I was told I needed a tier two tech to answer some software issues with the Yahoo/Frontier. So I call back my new friend in the office of the president to keep her in the loop. Allison schedules me an appointment for three days later, at 8:00am Monday a technician will call me.

It's 11:24am, still no call. I can't seem to find anybody who can exert any kind of pressure on this company. They act like they are above the law and answer to no one. Even the phone monopolies of the past were more responsive. We pay twice the amount that Frontier currently advertises for their base package in our area which says for speed of 6mbps. How can that be right? Our best speed this month .36 upload, 1.56 download. 11/21 to 12/5 and counting still no service. This is either a criminal outfit or they are the worst company ever. If you have any other choice use someone else.

We have been with Verizon for years and could not have ask for better service, but since Frontier took over we have had nothing but hell with our service. In the past three months I think I have probably spent a good 150 hours on the phone with them. My first problem was dropped calls sometimes as many as 6 times in an hour. First service tech said it was probably our phone system. Purchased a $100+ new phone which did not help. Next tech ran new lines from their box into home, problem still there.

Next tech checked power pack and battery and changed out their main box, no help. Tech that if it did not help to call and change service to FIOS Digital Voice. Tried to do that but was told I could only go to that if I bundled even though a neighbor had it that was not bundled. Ran off their test port for several weeks and then was told system was fixed so was put back on the system only to find out that my whole home system was wiped out. Back on test port. Some days later back on home system only to find I no longer had voice mail. 5 days later I have voice mail back but on second ring it would go to voice mail, not my recorder so I was told that they would increase the ring on their system to 10 which should solve the problem [this was 4 days ago]. Well guess what, they wiped out my voice mail again.

I spent almost 2 hours again yesterday with 5 different people before telling them to stick it in their rear. This whole thing was so upsetting it nearly put my wife in the hospital. 3 months of BS. Tomorrow we will be going to another service and I do hope that Frontier goes under. What a deplorable company they are, but they are generous as they after 2 months gave us a $25 compensation. I really believe I could go to court and get quite a settlement but will wait awhile because I smell a civil case coming.

We were with Verizon FIOS for years without any issues. Fantastic company. They sold our area off to Frontier FIOS. Worst problems with them regarding our Video's on Demand. At first we were understandable that the thousands of dollars we had spent buying video on demand movies might take some time being transferred over -- though seriously why would anything need to be transferred?

After 3 months spoke to their online chat and complained that we were still missing movies and the message on the TV was stating something to the effect that they were still transferring movies over. I joked that they could end up with a class action lawsuit if they didn't get their act together as I was surely not the only customer experiencing this. Then I made a polite inquiry again today (6+ months later) because one of the movies we bought for our grandson was now not showing, and after being placed on hold for about 1/2 hour, the technician said I'd have to call into Frontier with my years of bills and prove that I'd purchased the movies.

They are messing with the wrong person. I keep my records. I am more than happy to provide them with years of documents but seems wrong that I should have to waste my valuable time doing so. If any lawyer group out there decides to do a class action lawsuit, please contact me or anyone else having similar experiences. This is so wrong.

Billing, phone, internet - I've read all the other reviews and I have experienced all that have complained. I was with Verizon for 15 years + and never experienced the problems I am having now. $200.00 Verizon. Frontier $500??? And am receiving half the service. I have to enter an access code to make a long distance call now... But last week I didn't. What is their problem? If I could rate them 0 star I would. My bundle has changed everytime I make a call to them. At this point I have no clue what I'm supposed to pay. Customer service is very polite but not knowledgeable. They do try as best as they can.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontier Communications?

I created an account on this website just so I could write this review. Frontier's customer service is the worst I have ever seen. It took me 40 minutes on the phone just for them to tell me that my account had been canceled. I had never even started service with them. I had signed up for an account 1 week earlier and they were supposed to call me back with my installation on. They not only didn't call me back, they canceled my account. It took me 40 minutes and 2 people to get it reinstalled. I found their service members pretty incompetent and unable to accurately communicate what was going on. I do not trust this company!

I received my bill 3 days ago & found a charge for $13.99 for a Video on Demand. Since neither my husband nor myself have EVER ordered a Video on Demand from Frontier, I called to have them correct my bill. After telling the story, and then being on hold for 26 minutes, I hung up & called back. Told the entire story to the 2nd person, who could not help me, so she sent me to a third person. Told the entire story again. I was told that the movie was order at 1:47 am on Oct. 30. I told her we didn't order it, and we get up for work at 5:15, so we wouldn't be watching a movie then. I asked for the name of the movie and it was a movie we would never watch anyway. She said it Definitely came from one our receivers. I asked her which one (we have 3). She couldn't tell me that. She said it was Definitely watched. I asked for how long, & should tell me that.

I again reiterated that she look at our account & see we have never once ordered a video on demand, and she said it didn't matter. I ordered it & I owe them the money. I told her to mark my account that I stated that I refused to pay for something I neither ordered nor watched, & hung up. This took an entire hour and 1/2. I then posted on their FB page about the incident, & was told they were assigning it to a special management team. Three days later, I still have heard nothing. I realize it's only $13.99, but I don't owe it, and how many people have these charges thrown on their bills, & just pay them because they are so maddening to deal with?? STEER CLEAR - WE WERE STUCK WHEN THEY BOUGHT AT&T!!!

My need was to set up a phone line for my home office. Frontier Communications after five business days is still unable to complete a simple task like setting up a phone line. I have called six times and had to explain the need to at least a dozen different people who have each transferred me to someone else each time where I've had to explain my need again. Each interaction I have been told something different and still no phone line is active. I have been told three different activation times and each one has come and gone.

No one at Frontier Communications seems to know what they are doing or how to treat a customer. When I requested a call back no one called. When I ask for help no one helps. If I had any other option I would use a different company because I don't feel that they deserve the business. I still don't have my phone line set up and I'm on call number seven. I would not recommend using Frontier Communications for any services offered if you have other options.

Internet drops daily. I have techs come out multiple calls and still nothing helps. Customer service reps will give you no help and are rude. For every day you have no service they offer you a $1. I work from home 100% online. So no internet no work. So all the hours of pay gone but here take a $1. My job is now on the line. Today woke up no connection and I was told my acct is up to date, no past due amounts, so I should have service. But they look apparently due to their mistake, they switched stuff on acct and internet was disconnected by mistake and it will take 24 hours for it to be fixed. I was able to take today off but if I don't have it tomorrow I'll lose my job - no time avail to take off.

I Frontier 'sorry about that'. On Monday, I lost out on $130 in pay from lack of internet and was written up for not working. So as of tomorrow it would be 2nd write up for internet, 3rd you are fired. Lucky me it's the only provider available to give me luckless internet. Tech that came clearly seen internet was dropping and said "okay that's all I could do. Have nice day." Even told me he won't use Frontier and he was not saying anything on record but "look for different service". Thanks Frontier for taking the time to care about your customers. Most of all taking the time to look at reviews and try to work on the negative responses. Thanks for having customers take surveys and not doing anything with them. Most of all thank you so much for living up to the day to day standard of nothing.

I cannot even believe that I am currently on hold with Frontier on my 10th call regarding charges for products and services I never used or even had. Each call has been over an hour. Each call has been transferred several times where I need to explain the whole situation to another person. At the end of each call I have been told all is resolved and it will be updated in a few days, never happens. My internet was extremely slow so I called in and they said I needed to purchase a google router for faster service. When the tech came out he said that the router I had was fine just a defective one so he replaced it with the basic router at no charge.

He said to mail back the google one which we did unopened in the box. They confirmed on the 2nd call they received it. Then I got a bill for $700.00. Turns out they are charging me for 6 new hd boxes and the google router. They keep telling me to just pay it and they will adjust later. Huh? That's extortion. Why would I pay for things I never had? It really seems that they hope after 10+ hours I'll give up and just pay to avoid shut off. This is absolutely infuriating! By the way still on hold for supervisor 1 hour 12 mins. Guess I'll just keep waiting. I need to find another provider. I never had the problems until Frontier took over.

Terrible billing department. They are screwing me every month and I have to watch it each time. They can't get it to hold the 2 year contract so it keeps resetting to list price each month. They keep stealing hundreds of dollars from my family and I'm getting super pissed off.

I am a newcomer to the country and when I tried to sign up with Frontier, it seemed like a perfect start. The consultant was friendly, knowledgeable and seemed to understand what I wanted. The install was booked in for 4 days later and we were set to go. Then things turned sour. My email address was taken down incorrectly and I never received a confirmation email of my order. I rang the next day to see if I could fast track my install, only to be told that the previous resident in the building had not paid the bill and my work order would be put on hold until it was sorted. I was told that billing would call me in 24 hours to work it through. 36 hours later, I called them again looking for answers. I spoke to someone for about 3 mins and they said they needed to check. 45 minutes later they came back to the phone and told me it has been sorted and the install would be a week later.

I expressed my concern at this and said I did not want to wait another week. I asked to speak to a supervisor... Another 20 minutes of hold music and the supervisor asks me what I would like. I asked to have a more suitable install date, the one I was originally booked in for. “No that one is gone, the new date is all we have.” As we are talking the dates blow out again. Now another day has been added. Please put it in for that date now. I then asked to speak to customer service to voice my concerns about treatment of brand new customers. 35 minutes of hold music and I am put through to Stephanie, who was lovely and apologized for everything. She said she would call me back in an hour for a resolution... No phone call back and I am still unaware of where I stand. Well done Frontier. I am glad new clients are top of your agenda to change the sentiment of 6000 reviews that rate your business a 1 star.

I have been on the phone more with Frontier than any other company I have had. They have overcharged us by more than $170 for two months. They have removed my parental controls which allowed my young daughter with Down's Syndrome to rent movies she never watches (except for song segments) without my permission. They will not email you confirmation of anything. They say they do not have that ability, which surprises me that people who sell internet service cannot email a customer. They say they do not have employee numbers to keep people accountable. I have had nothing but grief with Frontier from being mislead about package prices (which more than doubled when bill received) to having my service changed without notice etc... I would not recommend this company at all at this point. I am happy that they are 100% American based, but their customer service and attention to detail and customer care are severely lacking.

I have called multiple times trying to cancel my service. I was a Verizon customer for over 10 years and have two phone lines and internet. Ever since Frontier took over for Verizon the service and speed is very poor compared to my Verizon experience. So naturally I ordered different internet and only need my cellphone. Since I am going with other companies I tried to cancel my service multiple times. I was told today that I signed a contract that automatically renews every year on March 6th. I was told I have 24 hrs to cancel every year on this day only.

This means it costs $230 364 days a year to cancel in perpetuity. This did not sound right so I asked multiple times for a copy of the contract. I was told that they are just honoring the original Verizon subscriber agreement. Ultimately the service person over the phone told me that I need to request the contract from another department. I'm calling for the third time with about two hours of operator time invested. Ugh I'm ready to give up and just buy my way out... even though I have had this same service for over a decade.

Don't know where to start, but I would like to say that I also work in a call center & the service that Frontier provides is the worst I have experience! Even worst than Time Warner! I have been a loyal Verizon Fios customer & never had a problem until Frontier took over. Unorganized & have to repeat my account information on every transfer I get. I will be canceling my services & just hope (like a comment I just saw) that enough of us cancel so this company can go bankrupt & eventually shut down! Nothing but a bunch of idiots!! >:(

When Frontier took over Verizon several months ago we added Basic TV service. It didn't work adequately enough the view TV. A service technician came out. After he left it still didn't work. All these months we have not had TV service. I called several times starting weeks ago to cancel our service with them. I never got through. I was on hold for 30 minutes and then the line went dead. This happened each time. Then last week our Internet went down. I finally got through to them. They disconnected us because we hadn't paid the bill. I told them to discontinue our service. They told me they couldn't because we hadn't paid our bill. They could not take the order, even though our payment was actually in the mail to them.

Today, after being on hold for 45 minutes, I was connected to someone who told me that they received our payment, but still could not discontinue our service because our service was pending since we hadn't paid our bill and it went to collections. By the way our service was reinstated 2 days ago because our payment had come in. In the course of this phone call I was given another number to call, was put on hold five times, and spoke to 5 different people. In the end I was told my service could not be discontinued, I was to call back in 24 hours. When I asked what number to call the lady said the same one. I said "which same one, please just tell me the number." She could not tell me a number. Their customer service is the worst I've ever encountered anywhere.

This is the 3rd time our service has been turned off in the last 4 months because of issues on their end. I have NEVER had such poor service or customer service response. When you call to find out what the problem is you get to sit on hold for 30-45 min, then when a real person answers the phone you are transferred 4-5x to different departments where you have to repeat your story from the BEGINNING over and over again. Then, just about the time you think everything is going to be resolved because you have set on the phone anywhere from 1-2.5 hrs you get a dial tone because you have been disconnected or they hung up on you. Only to call back and have the process repeat (sometimes 2-3 in one day). Oh and, having the person's name that you spoke to (hoping this will expedite the process) is futile, because you will never, ever, ever, ever get to speak to them again.

You are doomed to re-telling your story to 5-6 people again, over and and over and over and over... again and again and again and again only to find out no one can help you, or you are lied to and told it has been resolved (which it hasn't), and you get to spend another day going over and over and over the problem again and again... etc., etc., etc. Needless to say... Frontier has won, and we will be cancelling our service and transferring to a different carrier... any carrier because nothing can ever be as bad as the experience we have had with them. FRONTIER SUCKS!!! Thank you VERIZON for selling us off to such an incompetent company. I think it's time to change our cellular company (VERIZON) also!!!

I live in an apartment complex where they are under contract with Frontier Communications. Upon moving into my apartment and subscribing to FIOS internet the nightmare began. Somehow I ended up with two account numbers, charges for things I did not get, charges for things I was told there would be no charge for, and the list goes on. It took three months of diligently pursuing the matter before everything was straightened out. Now, it was on my local news station (WFLA-Channel 8) that Frontier hasn't renewed the contract with them. I have been watching this news channel since I moved here in 1993! I know people that are employed by Frontier and they constantly hear complaints from customers. By far, the worst carrier I have ever dealt with. I would never choose them!!

My experience with Frontier is nothing better than bad. For a year it was nothing but billing issues etc so I won't go into all the details. Finally I decided to port out as I was moving. I requested disconnect on 10/12/2016 for a final disconnect on 10/21/2016. I checked my online account and noticed another month billing on 11/14 and was told by the rep the service was never disconnected, so they assured me it had been disconnected that day for sure. On 11/18 I checked again and another rep said the same thing, that the service was still active and not disconnected. Now I have a $335 bill, 2 months service that I was not supposed to have. At that time the rep told me she was processing a full credit due to their error in not disconnecting the account, but it would take up to 3 months to be approved! I am now getting nasty notices of past due accounts! I was also told by the rep that the service was once again disconnected for sure and a final bill would be sent.

11/30/2016, on the phone again with a different rep who is again telling me THE SERVICE IS STILL ACTIVE! WTH! I have excellent credit and am in fear of this incompetent company to process a disconnect properly so not to blemish my credit. I could pay the $335 to make sure that doesn't happen, but I don't owe it. If I would pay that, how many more months will they bill me before the service is finally properly disconnected??? I am so incredibly mad at this company for wasting my time, taking tons of money per month for channels I didn't even watch and now won't let me go! Who can remedy this craziness? Every time I call it is at least 30 minutes to an hour out of my day and stress.

Frontier took over for Verizon. I moved into a building that had internet on a street that has 12 identical buildings. They all have fiber. My building is in the middle of the street. After sitting on hold for 40 minutes I got a hold of a person that had to transfer me. Got disconnected (gave him my number just in case). No call back. Another half hr. Got a hold of Bob ** who assured me he would take care of my install. Never called back as the install date came and went. Spent the entire day on the phone getting bounced around and finally got a hold of a supervisor Deirda that said she would get a hold of engineering and actually called back to say she was sorry that there was no service available. Funny. As a monopoly they are lazy and inept with the focus on lazy. So the bottom line in the greatest country in the world I am the only business in Oxnard, CA that has no possibility of getting internet.

On 11/7 I ordered new wifi service from Frontier Cable and was given 11/16 as my installation date. Took a vacation day and the never showed up. Called and they gave me a new date, 11/22. They called me and said there was a problem and they had to "create a new address". They called back later that day and said all was now okay and gave me a new installation date of 11/29. On 11/28 I called to make sure it would be installed as promised the next day and they said yes. Received a call this morning telling me it was not going to happen due to "human error" new date 12/9. I have in total spent 48 minutes on phone calls with most of that time spent on hold and have lost $200 and a vacation day.

I requested a service transfer to my new house on 11/25/16 & customer service scheduled for 11/28/16 @ 5 pm. We waited, no one showed up & called customer service, they apologized & rescheduled for next day. Even next day no one came in & when we called them they have no clue or date set up in their system for transfer service from old home to new place. They offer me a date 2 weeks from 11/29/16 to transfer an existing service to my new address which I don't understand & basically I am out of all services for these 2 weeks, which they don't care. This company is non dependable, very unprofessional, and ethics towards its customers. I am so sorry to say never ever go with company.

So, a few months ago Verizon Fios became Frontier Fios. To start, our internet quality horribly degraded. So I called them and they promised to increase our internet quality while reducing our bill for the trouble. The next month, the bill was increased by over $80, and the internet quality didn't change. I called them again refused to pay that increase, and they promised to rectify the situation and remove that extra charge. Then the next month the bill says there is a late fee. Once again, I call and they promise to fix it and remove the late fee. This has happened every month since July.

The last call was made on Saturday the 26th this month (November 2016). The man on the phone promised, again, to fix this issue. Three days later, Tuesday the 29th, our internet service and television service is shut off without any warning whatsoever. And they refuse to turn it on unless we pay the late fee that has compiled over the past five months which they promised to remove. Now, I'm stuck because it's threatening my credit score but they don't deserve the money. Definitely do not do business with this company. It will only turn out badly for anyone who gets involved with Frontier Fios.

I have had Verizon Fios for 10 years and experienced very few problems. Now that it is owned by Frontier There has been nothing but problems. I placed our service on Vacation Hold in May and requested it be restarted in October. It was never restarted, but they continued to bill me for the non use months. I have spent 5 hours on the phone with these idiots and each representative apologizes for Frontier's mistake and assure the billing will be corrected.

Three months later, they continue to bill me for services not rendered as well as shutting down TV service until I pay. But... once I call, they restart the service, wait a month and cancel the service, necessitating a call back by me, their apology, and restart. They are completely disorganized and I have cancelled their service and switched to Brighthouse. I can only hope that this company goes completely bankrupt, their investors lose money and every executive is fined. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Again, they are complete and utter idiots.

I have been trying to address the wrong billing issue with Frontier going back to their takeover of Verizon. I have been given wrong information, overcharged & what appears to be a refusal to remedy my incorrect billing, even though I have called about the problems every month, sometimes multiple times a month, even if the person I've talked to agrees that I've been overcharged, I am either told that they have to correct the billing problem & will call me back or that they cannot reach the right person or dept to try to correct the problem on a closed account & will have to call me back-- they never call me back!! I'm ready to pull my hair out. I'm so frustrated. I again have a "corrected statement" that is still incorrect. I have sat as long as 2 & even 2 1/2 hrs on the phone being transferred to all different departments, people, even states to no avail!!

I've had a Fios bundle since 2/2013, never had an issue of any kind until Frontier took over. Late September I contacted Frontier to upgrade from Local TV to 200+ and DVD. I was scheduled for the beginning of October. After waiting all day and no technician, I called customer service, only to be told that due to Hurricane Matthew my technician was rerouted to help with outages on the East Coast. Okay, as a Floridian I understood. But, it would have been nice to have gotten a call telling me so, as not to have wasted an entire day! Angry at their lack of respect for my time. I hung up and did not reschedule. November 10th, I contacted customer service to schedule the upgrade in service only to find out that I had actually been paying for the upgraded service since September 27th. The representative assisted with reversing the charges and scheduling the technician.

I sat home all day on November 28th, when no technician showed up. I called only to be told they could not find the ticket. Although, they could see the charges that were reversed and the notes entered by the representative. Once again spending a couple hours on the phone, a representative assured me someone would be out the next day at 2pm to install the upgrades. Once again, I rearranged and rescheduled my daily responsibilities to wait for a technician that yet again, never came. Again, I called customer service only to be told the ticket could not be located. I requested a supervisor who did actually find a ticket that was for the next day! When I explained that I was told today at 2pm, the supervisor put me on hold to speak with someone in dispatch, only to return to the phone telling me that the dispatch office and herself only see a ticket for November 30th and there was no technician scheduled for today.

So, now they have resorted to calling the customer a liar to keep from taking responsibility for their poor service, unreliable, untrained, non-caring, unprofessional customer service representatives and severe lack of respect for their customers. When I boldly told the supervisor she was essentially calling me a liar, she denied implying such. I told her to refund all charges to my account associated with the upgrade. I was sternly told she could not do that. WHAT!! I reiterated my request explaining I would not be paying for equipment and services I have never received and to cancel the impending service upgrade, as well as informing her when my contract is up in February, I'd reconsider if I even intended maintaining our current service!

At this point I was too angry, upset, frustrated, stressed and near tears to debate their lack of customer service, so once I verified my account was back to basics and all related charges had been reversed, I simply hung up. If you are considering purchasing any service from this company, save yourself the time, headaches, stress, missed appointments, blatant disrespect and aggravation. Call and do business with alternate company!!

I requested service on 11-20. I was told a tech was coming on the 22. They cancel with no prior notice. Been calling and no one seems to know anything about my service. I get transfer from one place to another and nobody knows what's going on. If they have no clue what's going on and don't know how to process and order close the company and stop committing fraud and charging people for non-service. The representatives also hang up on you or promise to call back and never do. I have spend 2 weeks calling to get some answers with no luck just to hear that I had the equipment already when they haven't send anything yet.

I was a Verizon Fios customer in the Tampa area that was acquired in the Fios purchase by Frontier Communications. I am on a 24-month contract that is nearing the end. Today my internet went out and I called tech support to troubleshoot the issue. Tech support informed me that the outage was due to my internet upgrade and contract renewal which I never asked for. The Tech rep also informed me that a technician was en route to my house to perform the upgrade. After I told him I never agreed to an upgrade or contract renewal, I was then transferred to a customer service rep that tried to sell the upgrade to me after the fact that they processed an illegal order. Not a "we are sorry for our error". Frontier is clearly a company that promotes and encourages dishonesty in their sales function.

To say I am mad is an understatement. Is this your sales practice Frontier? Well, not only will I be filing complaints with the State AG, FCC, BBB and anywhere else that I can notify the world about your slimy company. You have destroyed my entire morning of work and you don't even have the decency to apologize for wasting my time while trying to steal from me. Yet another lost customer.

I am really disappointed with Frontier Communication. Verizon Fios was taken over by Frontier Communication back in Jan/Feb, so I was forced into their services. Since using Frontier Communication I have encountered the following things:

1. Randomly canceled when I had two months to go in my contract.
2. Internet was out for a couple of days.
3. Fios raised my bill from 78.00 to 250.00.
4. In order to continue using their services at a reasonable rate, I must sign a two year contract with them.

5. I will say for the most part customer service reps are mostly nice, but do not always know what they are talking about.

Initially I had the 'fastest' Frontier internet, which wasn't good internet anyway and would be a whole other review. When I got Dish, I decided to bundle because it was supposed to save me money. Ummmm, NO! The combination ended up screwing with my Dish contract and increased my bill 2X. When I would try to contact Frontier about it, they would direct me to Dish and vice versa. In the end, when I cancelled Frontier and kept Dish, they claimed I still owed them money for a Dish bill but my account with Dish is current. How does that make sense? This is something I am actually considering reporting to the AG.

Frontier Communications Company Profile