Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.80/5

eFax allows customers to send and receive faxes by email. Recipients receive faxes as a PDF in their inbox, allowing them to sign with a finger or add their electronic signature. With eFax mobile apps, customers can send, receive, access and sign documents on their phones or tablets. If you need additional security, eFax can store faxes in an encrypted folder that you can access and download.

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

eFax Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2020

Excellent service from Marijana S. at eFax Customer Service. I wanted to cancel my fax number as I no longer need it. Offered one month free plus v reasonable price for a whole year if I stayed, but I declined. No pressure sales, just polite acceptance, contract cancelled immediately. Will certainly use them again.

Hi Amanda

Absolutely amazing review, thanks so much for your wonderful feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read of your interaction with Marijana and will be sure to pass on your kind words to her. If things change in the future please do feel free to sign back up, thanks for using the service and we wish you the very best for the future.

eFax Support Team

Original review: March 3, 2020

About Lia D., Customer Service Advisor @ eFax: fast, efficient, extremely kind and friendly. Don't let her go! He solved all my problems, as the eFax slogan says: "...in 2 minutes!" If the rest of the services work the same, I have done a wonderful deal. BRAVO!

Hi Catalin

We are super happy with your review and really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this for us. Great to hear about your interaction with Lia and to read how fast, efficient, extremely kind and friendly she was, we will most certainly not be letting her go - she's a keeper. If you ever need any further help or assistance in the future please do feel free to let us know, we will be over the moon to help you.

eFax Support Team

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I called in to close my account (due to business needs) and the staff was very courteous about it and made the entire experience smooth without any hassles. The staff were considerate enough to inquire if the closure is due to any specific aspect they fell short on which was not the case. A big shout out to the support team!!

Hi Mahesh

Thank you so much for the kind and wonderful review regarding our support staff and how courteous they were. We are delighted your entire experience was a smooth one and hassle free. We are sorry to see you leave but we appreciate your business needs, if things change in the future you know where we are, we'd be delighted to see you back and wish you all the best for the future. We'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to our support team.

Many thanks again

eFax Support Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The service itself works great, multiple options where you can fax from (email, app, website etc), the only catch for me is my fax volume which is low. No option to downgrade to a low plan (hence why I am giving 4 and not 5), the entry level gives 150/150 in and out, drop the zero off both if these and that's what I need, I only need about 20 a month but still need to pay same rate which is a shame. Besides my rant on cost I still need it and the value of faxes I receive are needed and worth the cost, the support staff are very nice and helpful and in my experience I've never had issues calling and getting through, emails usually answered within a few days.

Hi D.J

Thanks a million for a really great review, we genuinely appreciate the feedback and happy that you like the service. If you would like to let us know your eFax number via the private message we will send you we are sure there is a package that might be more suited and cost effective for you.

eFax Support Team

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I signed up for a free trial. Everything went well. I needed to fax some information to my doctor. So, I did that, and on the same day, I canceled the free trial. I don't have any complaints. The faxes went through successfully, and when I wanted to cancel the trial, I chatted with customer support and they canceled the trial for me, sending me an email afterward to confirm the cancellation.

Hi Athieu

Many thanks for your review, we are delighted to read we could assist you and that everything went well. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out at any time or message our Social Team at socialsupport@efax.com and we will be happy to help.

Many Thanks

eFax Support Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFax?

Original review: May 20, 2020

I spoke with Lia this morning and the experience was fantastic. She was extremely professional, incredibly helpful in understanding the issue and was immediately on top of resolving the issue. All this was done while being extremely nice, courteous and professional throughout. Was an excellent customer service experience and Lia was fantastic.

Hi Tarek

Absolutely brilliant review, thanks so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback and experience with Lia, we will be sure to share your kind words with her. If you ever need help in the future please feel free to let us know.

Resolution response: May 22, 2020

eFax responded promptly to my complaint and the matter has now been resolved.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Don't deal with this company, they take your credit card details and then are uncontactable if you wish to cancel the contract, is that legal? I have waited on hold for extended periods of time listening to the world's most irritating recorded message with no answer, left a phone message and received no answer, sent a chat message and received no answer. Email messages are not permitted due to "security reasons" (security of their income maybe?). Money for nothing....

Hi Fiona

Thanks for your review and sorry to read you have experienced issues contacting us and had issues around your cancellation, we'd be happy to investigate all this and assist you further. If you can reply to the private message we will send you and provide us with your eFax number we will look to expedite and resolve this for you.

eFax Support Team

Original review: May 8, 2020

I reached out to the support team to clean up our account after a previous co-worker who handled the account retired. Bella was prompt and very helpful. The adjustments were easy to make with her assistance. I am very pleased with the outcome and also happy with the amount we pay for the service we received.

Hi Jennifer

Fantastic to read about your excellent experience with Bella and we are delighted she was able to assist you. Much thanks also for taking the time to feedback and leave us such a wonderful review, we really appreciate it.

Many thanks, please stay safe

Original review: May 7, 2020

I am extremely satisfied with the service I received from e-fax. Prompt, Efficient and world class. I had an issue which was looked into, the support service was able to contact and provide different solutions which worked.

Hi Mbakisi

Amazing review, thanks a million. We are over the moon you that you are extremely satisfied with the prompt and efficient service that you received. If you need anything in the future please do let us know and we would be delighted to help.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I phoned customer service to close my eFax account as it was rarely used. I was offered a low-cost way to maintain my efax number and that will work well for me. John was very efficient and courteous.

Hi Nicola

We are so happy you had such a brilliant interaction with John the other day, we will be sure to share your kind comments with him and pass on your feedback. If you need anything in the future please do let us know and we will be over the moon to help.

Many thanks, please stay safe