1.41/5

149 RCN Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I had my card cloned and had to work with my credit card company to reinstate my card, inform all my vendors of the situation, and such. What a headache. All the companies I spoke with were understanding and gave me the benefit of the doubt. Except RCN. I called them and asked if they could remove the charges. RCN had charged me an autopay denial fee of $25.00, a data late fee of $9.00, a payment declined fee of $39.95 which totals to $73.95. I got everything but the $25.00 taken off. Now I know $25.00 isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I am a business owner and I understand what happens when payments are unauthorized. There is no charge to the company, and even if there is a charge, for a $100 bill, 2.9% + 0.30 is $3.20 but the company is charging $25.00 to make a profit. It's just bad customer service.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I was aware that Internet providers in the U.S. increase the rates after a year of use, insisting that the price you sign up to is a promo. So I wasn't that surprised when my bill went up $15 for exactly the same service I was receiving. Having investigated the web and talked to locals, I armed myself with competitors' quotes and other tools for efficient negotiation. Yes, it's embarrassing that the 21st century commodity provider makes you bargain, bringing you to some sort of medieval marketplace. But I'll leave that behind and say that their customer service is a DISASTER. They are using as much of time as possible, never answer straightforward questions, bombard you with unnecessary information.

It took me about 20 minutes on phone to ask about the monthly rate for downgrade and 20 minutes more to learn about the magical "loyalty credit" of $10 they are super gracious to apply to my account for one more year. Next day I started the conversation in a different way, "I'm gonna leave you, so beat the competitors' deal", but they showed zero interest to it. I know other folks were more lucky and made the rep bounce the rate back to the original one. I wasn't. This pricing policy on a commodity market is totally insane. I hope that some sort of anti-monopoly service will take notice of RCN's practices.

Get expert buying tips about Satellite and Cable TV Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

RCN, like all cable companies, offers the ability to record shows and stream at a later time on multiple devices. This is clearly promoted in their sales materials. The service is a repackaging of Tivo. The service is significantly unreliable. They have constant technical issues. The support folks understand these issues poorly, and plainly have no access to the right technical people to address them.

As if that were not bad enough, I kept pushing the issue to get it resolved and was met with lies and fraud. First they told me I was not entitled to streaming services (the one they promote on their website!) anyway because I was not paying a fee for them, which is false as a matter of law. Then, once they failed to fix the problem one time too many and I put enormous pressure on the no-accounts in the CEO's office, they began telling me that RCN "does not offer streaming services." This is not only a lie, but it constitutes fraud. A business cannot take you money for promoted products and services and then later deny the products and services do not exist. It is not clear whether anyone is running RCN at the top, but if someone is that person is plainly running a third-rate operation and is ignorantly unaware and how customers are being treated. If you value recording shows and the related streaming of them, RCN is a horrific choice.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I've been reading the reviews here and elsewhere -- on Yelp, etc. Specifically I was reading to see how many other RCN customers experience unforeseen price gouging. A loyal RCN customer for four years now, I never questioned the continual increases, because I thought any promotion I had ended probably with the first year of having them as my internet provider. The internet is all I ever signed up for. I never signed up for any bundles, no cable TV, no internet phone (people actually use those?). Over the years, my bill went from: $49 to $52 to $67 to $69 to $79 to $90 to $92. Then in this fourth year it went up to $152.

For some basic internet at 110Mb, with a modem that by now is somewhat obsolete. Their highest speed is 1G. For $152, without cable TV service, if I'm only paying for internet alone, they should probably hook me up with service to take me to outer space. But nothing changed. There was no notice in the mail, nothing via email (other than contests and other spam), and nothing noted about the increase on the bills.

When I called and asked why my cost had jumped almost 70% they said it was because the promotional period ended. I had a four year promotional period? That's amazing (not really). The customer service rep was very nice (that's been my one good experience with RCN), and he used that familiar term -- rebundling. After about 15 minutes, he claims he was able to rebundle my service so that that monthly cost would be similar to what it had been a year ago. And he claimed that this would hold for a year, and couldn't promise me what increases there will be then. Fair enough. He said I should have received some kind of notification about the increase, and didn't know why I hadn't.

Now, after reading other reviews, I've come to the conclusion this is just their standard operating procedure. They just jack up the prices after they've had loyal customers because they figure we've all fallen into some complacency after not saying anything about the gradual smaller increases. And then, wham, they slap you with the big increase!

What I don't understand is what needed to be rebundled for my service. I have one thing: internet. I have no cable TV package. There is no bundle in my case. I really think at some point they are going to mess with the wrong RCN customer, possibly a litigious one, or possibly even an attorney, and that customer is going to put through a class action lawsuit. There has to be some accountability and explanation for these massive increases and switcheroos in the pricing on these plans. From reading these reviews, it's been happening to many of us.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I've had RCN for over 7 years now, 5 at a previous address and 2 at my current. I am on their 50 mbps plan which works more like 30 mbps to be honest. The biggest issue with RCN is their pricing scheme and annual rate hikes. I have to email or call them on the regular because my bill jumps up. Forget about getting any kind of deal either because once you're their customer they will refuse to give you any promo pricing. Other companies show a flat rate for their service but RCN hides behind a low intro (it's not really low it's actually what the price should be) and then steadily raises the price year after year. If there were any competition in the local area I would dump them in a heartbeat. I only pray that Fios will get its act together and get here because I need faster speed without paying hundreds of dollars a month and unfortunately that's never going to happen with RCN.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCN?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I was paying 45$ for just 50 Mbps internet. Then after a year it was 60$. Then again after a few months, it increased to 76$. I would never recommend this provider to anyone. Now, it's been 2 weeks, my internet connection is so slow that just to download 10GB, it takes whole night. Absolutely terrible provider. About to switch to Comcast soon.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I canceled today specifically because of the way I was treated by the call rep Rachel. After multiple calls and chats to correct an account error I spoke with Rachel who was condescending, argumentative, and placed me on an unrequested hold for a "manager" only to come back after several minutes and tell me to go to the website. This level of unprofessionalism is ridiculous and I have no interest continuing service with this company because of the way I was treated on this call.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

We have subscribed to RCN for about 4 years. All of a sudden - with no notice - the bill went from $200 to $350 per month. Called and was told that they could reduce the rate if they could come and replace the modem. They replaced the modem, but the reduction was only a fraction of what they had promised. Could not get them to commit to the promise by email, mail, or having it reflected on the website.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I have been an RCN customer for about six years. Every year I become more and more disappointed and annoyed with them. Their television offers no real channels. They make you pay extra (for stupid pre-determined packages) for channels that come in BASIC packages with some other providers. They give you silly channels that you will never watch (those music channels can go away). If you want a channel like IFC or Food Network, you need to "upgrade" your package. How about you just let ME choose the channels that I want in my package? I don't want your stupid list of packages, because it's obvious that some dumb ** came up with the combination.

Internet service is slow as molasses. It goes in and out DAILY. I don't even want to hear the b.s. about other people nearby also having internet service and congestion periods. What the hell do we pay you for? Fix your antiquated network for Pete's sake. My cell phone service (Verizon Wireless) is WAY faster on a download than THIS garbage that they call internet. Don't bother getting the fastest service because without a dedicated line for internet, you will be subject to outages and slow unreliable internet service. Channels are choppy at times, have problems with signals.

I could have just gone with Dish TV or DirecTV. I honestly wish that FIOS was available here. I am convinced that RCN is doing things illegally. I'm going to complain to every agency possible because there is NO WAY half the crap that they do is legal. I won't be with this crappy, unreliable, overly expensive company for too much longer. BTW, why the hell am I STILL renting the damn equipment? I'm pretty damned sure that I have paid you sorry ** TRIPLE what these old boxes are even worth after six sorry years. I despise this company so much.

RCN response

Hello, C. Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. I'm disappointed to hear that you've been having ongoing issues with your services that have not been resolved! Please reply to this private message with your account details so I can get this concern escalated for you. Thank you for being a long-time, valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: June 3, 2018

I am making my discontent for RCN TV service because for ~ last 6 months we have experienced reception disruptions. Note there are 4 TVs in the house... 2 admittedly are not High Def capable, 2 units are much newer and pull in HD stations. For example, at any random time of day we cannot see normal stations e.g. 3, 6, 10 screen usually shows extreme pixelation, goes blank and the displays screen stating station temporarily off the air. Upon then switching to 1003, 1006 or 1010, sometimes the station is normal. This essentially renders 2 of our 4 TVs inoperable. Sometimes however a HD station is temporarily off the air. IN OTHER WORDS... RCN TV is totally unreliable!!!

We have contacted service quite a number of times. 4 times trucks have appeared in our neighborhood and the service reps say they are replacing wires that appear to be "chewed by squirrels!" Let it be noted the unreliability has NOT improved. Does anyone else in the greater Allentown area experience this issue? Has RCN been receptive to your frustration and have they changed the situation? May I add that the bills still get paid automatically each month??? BTW one of the "boxes" on a HD TV has been recently replaced in hopes of improving the awful reception, but to no avail. This makes no sense. I don't know what to do. Also, we have had bundled contract for TV, phone and computer... FOR ~ 15 YEARS!! This last year has made us think about alternative companies. What do others think?

Original review: June 2, 2018

I have been a customer of RCN for the last 9 months. Every month they suspended my service 1 day after the billing cycle which is the 24th and by the 25th service suspension. I called to find out why this is and was given a lame excuse but was made aware that a $30 restoration fee would be assessed. I started going over the charges on my monthly bill only to also find that every months since activating the service that a “one time charge“ is assessed! That is the description “one time charge that varies from month to month ranging from $9.00 to $91.00!" This makes no sense and when I call for an explanation I am not been given an explanation that makes sense. Please RCN consumers check your bills and let me know if you found the same charges and let us all do something about it! We are being overcharged and defrauded. The total amount for the last 9 months is $329.66 outrageous!!!

Original review: June 1, 2018

Each and every month my price fluctuates. It's highly expensive for Internet ONLY. I just recently paid an exorbitant $86.59 and next month it's up to $91.09. WHY??? I have the low internet speed as it's just myself. I lowered it when my son joined the Army. So, again I ask, why so high and fluctuating? I have called countless times asking for an explanation. Service is great, prices outweigh the service, in my opinion. I have to live by a budget too.

The Customer Service Representatives are lackadaisical at best and do not answer my question. Each and every provider out there takes advantage of its customers. Matters not who you are with. Pretty sure someone from RCN will reply to this with a formal response apologizing (lol) sent to pretty much anyone who complains on here. So, whatever. Just more smoke being blown up our backsides. WITH NO EXPLANATION! Another thing to ponder: They give (all providers) great low rates for first timers but those faithful customers get the shaft. They're all doing it wrong. Do something for us long timers to make us want to stay and not move to another provider. A suggestion. Albeit, a good one.

Original review: May 26, 2018

We had Comcast service at our house for some years. However due to the high costs we decided to go with another provider. We chose RCN due to the price. BIG MISTAKE! First of all the Tech never showed up when he was scheduled to come. Instead he called into the office and lied saying that he came to the house. When someone was home all day waiting for him and he never showed up. We should have taken that as a sign of what service would be like... lol.

The internet speed is a joke. I work from home and the internet goes out about every 15 minutes. It just cuts off for no reason. When it is working it is so slow it takes forever and a day to just load one page. In addition their cable service is no better. The tv freezes while trying to watch a movie and I end up having to turn it off. Plus they're on demand has no free movies, they want you to pay for everything. At least with Comcast they gave you access to tons of free movies and tv shows you could watch at your leisure. I don't even watch tv anymore because RCN's service is so bad.

While I complained about the high cost of Comcast, at least I can say you get your money's worth with them. I rarely had connection issues with their internet. With RCN their service is slow as dial up at times. Forget about streaming anything online. Even youtube videos freeze up. This is not just a rare occurrence in reading reviews across the internet and speaking to other people I keep hearing that RCN has the worst service across the industry. You would think with all of the money they have they would try to do something to upgrade their service and equipment to keep more customers.

However it appears to me that all they care about is getting customers and not keeping them. Their service is pathetic. I plan to switch as soon as I am able. To those who are reading this and have Comcast and who are considering RCN, don't do it. You will regret it! There are other better service providers out there in terms of quality product who actually care enough about their customers to have their service up to standard. Keep looking. RCN is not where it's at.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Been with them for more than 20 years. In past used them to work from home with special connection and now use just basic service as I don't need more or better service. They are professional, polite, and willing to assist when problems. Will send out people when required and inform you via email the appointment time within 2 hrs. Easy to cancel if needed. They don't badger you to buy faster or more services.

RCN response

Hello, Elaine! Thank you for sharing your recent experience with RCN! We are glad to serve you, and thank you for being a valued member of the RCN family for over 20 years! -Jackie

Original review: May 11, 2018

Way too expensive for the service. Goes up every few months with no improvement in add'l shows. Charged for fees on programs you never access and they refuse to remove. All must pay whether you watch or not, I pay $240 per month.

RCN response

Hello, Linda! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide affordable service. I would be glad to review your account to make sure you are getting the best value available for your services. Please private message me your account information so I can better assist you. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: May 10, 2018

Horrible, we arrived home today, tried to restore service. Spent one hour and 6 minutes on phone with one person. She evidently stopped working on problem and didn’t even bother to say goodbye or hang up for over 30 minutes, we then called from a cell phone and spent at least 45 minutes with her while she was trying to restore service. To give her due, she did try to save us some money, and thought she was helping us, but long story short, as she was so confident that signal and service was restored. WE HAVE NO SERVICE! We have COMCAST in Florida, when we schedule service to be restored it is done almost immediately. RCN is archaic. Do not ever suspend service, it is not worth it, they are not genuine about offering you this service. Last time we did this, they told us our boxes missed some updates, and it took us another service call to get restored. NONE OF THIS HAPPENS TO US WITH COMCAST.

RCN response

Hello, Susan! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. I'd be happy to review your account to make sure your services are up and running properly. Please private message me your account information so I can better assist you. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: May 9, 2018

Their cable service always has issues. Their price goes up and up. Their Wi-Fi is sooo slow, but yet their prices goes up and up. Customer service is the worst and they have an excuse for why their price keeps going up, and they have no excuse as to why there Wi-Fi and cable sucks. They are fast to charge you extra if you're late on a payment, but if they owe you money they take their time to pay anything owe to customers. I've been waiting for more than 2 month for a refund they owe me. I was told I will be receiving my refund in 15 days 2 month ago. HOW IN THE WORLD DID RCN MAKE #1 FOR THE 3RD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

Original review: May 5, 2018

Almost a year ago when I started with RCN the speed was just fine. But as the time progressed the speed started to variate. Especially in busy hours. Now is pretty slow, most of the times, especially on my other PC which is wi-fi connected with no major barriers or obstacles.

RCN response

Hello, Ned! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide reliable service. I want to make sure your concerns are resolved, by first running some tests on your internet connection. Please private message us your account information so we can better assist you. Thank you for the time you spent with us as a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: April 26, 2018

I’ve watched my bills creep and creep and creep up. This last hike was too much. 50 mbps and phone (I don’t use) for 60.00 a month plus all the other fees... total about 87.00. The internet cuts off constantly and is not fast at all. I’m a REALTOR in the Lehigh Valley... I need my internet fast. I go on social media to find out what others have to say about RCN and it seems this rate jump issue is commonplace. We call and the lady offers us 250 mbps with phone for about 115.00 before adding all the ridiculous fees. Network access and maintenance 2.00? 8.50 charge every month for phone? A Facebook friend tells me he has 250 mbps internet only for 40.00!!! What?!! I was furious. Called back and now SUDDENLY CSR offers us same for 49.99 BUT we must pay half price for install! Um nope! I’m not paying for install.

I just told you internet has not been at all good AND you have been overcharging me for 50 Mbps when I could have had 250 mbps for less?? If anything YOU OWE ME RCN. And many others too! Tell the CSR... drop install fee and you have deal or we walk. Well, not only did she say basically go ahead and walk... she gave us 48 hours to accept her deal or deal goes away. Wow. Just wow. Go back on today to check bill and it is still 2.00 more than what I was paying before the rate hike that started this all. I’m not calling again to ask why RCN... I don’t watch tv or use home phone... I just wanted good internet which clearly you can’t provide and so I am on SECTV ordering from them. I’m done with RCN shenanigans. I don’t have the time nor the inclination to deal with crooks.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I was a customer for RCN for 7 years, and every year they were full of surprises, and I don't mean good surprises. Their prices went up and up and up, and they had no MERCY if you was late on your bill 1 or 2 days. I was late 1 time and got charged more than $9.00 late fee. Now here comes the best part... I called to cancel my services, because I'm no longer happy with their services and their liars customer service. I gave RCN $50.00 deposit refundable, if I would ever cancel my services I would get my $50.00 back.

Well I spoke with customer service who said to me that I would get my $50.00 in 10 days. 15 days passed. I called again and customer service kept me waiting for a very long time before they answered my call. When finally I spoke with someone from RCN I spoke to the lady about my $50.00 refundable that RCN promised me that I would get back if I ever canceled my services with RCN. I was promised that I would get my money in 10 days and 15 days already had passed. After talking to another customer service at RCN only got worst, this lady now tells me I have to wait 30 days for my $50.00 refundable. RCN penalized people for being late on payments, I feel that RCN should be penalized with interest for not giving you what's owed to you on time. RCN also have the worst customer service, they all lie and they all are trained to give you a different speech.

RCN response

Hello Elba! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide affordable, reliable service. I'm sad to hear that you left the RCN service family. I'm sure I could have found a package that was the right fit for your needs! I would be happy to review your account to see if we can expedite your refund. Please private message us your account information so we can better assist you. Thank you for the time you spent with us as a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: April 5, 2018

I have been an RCN customer for almost 20 years. Each year, they raise their prices and each year, I have to renegotiate. My most recent statement shows a +18% increase in the bundled package/total. PLUS they charge for the HD Converter, PLUS they charge for the modem. (Not possible to provide your own.) Worst of all, they charge whopping taxes of $60!!! New monthly total: $174. When calling the competitors Verizon and Spectrum, I found that there is a $7 charge for the HD Converter and modem with one; $10 for the TV box (no converter/modem) with the other. The most eye-opening aspect of this price comparison is that one competitor charges only $13.12 in taxes; the other $19.75. Total monthly charges for the two competitors range from $110 - $111. And RCN wants $174??? Something is very wrong with this picture. FEELING VERY FLEECED!!!

RCN response

Original review: March 26, 2018

I had RCN for a few years. They get you with the low rates for the first year before charging you double the following year. I decided to switch to competitor when I moved and followed all instructions upon moving, returned all equipment and paid every last dime when I owed. Forward 6 months, I see something on my credit report for a collections by RCN for $122. Not one bill was sent to me. Not one communication. What the hell are they charging me for? I no longer have their equipment, nor do I have their crappy, spotty service. When I contacted them, they said I didn't return the equipment in time so I got charged a MONTH OF SERVICE! **! I will fight this tooth and nail. What a bunch of scammers. I returned everything on time. This is just another one of their lame ass excuses to get more money from consumers. BEWARE! MONITOR YOUR CREDIT! THESE JERKS ARE OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!

Original review: March 19, 2018

When I signed up with RCN they presented a plan for three years with moderate increases. Instead within 16 months my bill rose from $108.46 to $156.65. I expected the increase in the service by $12, but that was not all. They increased the rental fee from $14.95 for three converters to $32.95 a month. The surcharges went from $23.52 to $41.81. That is how they cheat you.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Cable boxes were constantly No Data. I tried to reset the box many times like I did before. After many it did not work anymore. So I called RCN for service, they sent the first technician came and by that time the signal came back. Then a few days later it acted the same thing again. So the second technician came and found the problem "signal leaked", changed the splitter and billed me $54.00. All the equipment were from Gateway which RCN acquisitioned. Leaked signal due to equipment failed is my fault? I fought with RCN about the bill and they waived it.

RCN response

Hello, thein! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience again. I understand your frustration regarding the service issue you experienced. I'm glad to hear that the second technician got this resolved for you. I see you also mentioned that we were able to credit charge for this vist for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email me at helpme@rcn.net with "Attn Jackie" in the subject. Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: March 15, 2018

What a poor service. They just increased our monthly fees from 55% to 72$ without letting us know. We called their support service and they told us they change the price for our modem after spending 10 minutes with their support (Frederick). He told us that our plan from last year was ended. We going to file complaints to the BBB.

RCN response

Hello, Tal! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide the best customer care and competitively priced packages. I'm sad to hear that your experience did not meet these expectations. I would be more than happy to review your account to make sure you are getting the best value for your needs. Please email me your account information to helpme@rcn.net with "Attn Jackie" in the subject. Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: March 6, 2018

I no longer use RCN because they were not willing to match pricing of other ISP in my area. I had been a very long time user of RCN, but their prices kept going up. I spoke with their service reps several times with a request to lower their prices to match Verizon or Time Warner (at the time); they never agreed despite my stating I would switch. Went with Fios 5 years ago, and still have not gotten an increase in pricing! I never had a service problem with RCN, but they do not keep up with mobile apps and remote usage of their service, and they are completely unwilling to negotiate their fees. If you have options, go with a different service.

RCN response

Hello M! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with RCN. I'm sad to hear you have left our service family! I'm sure we could have found a package that was right for your needs and budget. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to provide you our award winning service again in the future. Thank you for the time you spent with us as a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: March 4, 2018

I have had this cable co. only a few months. In January I called. I ask them to turn off my cable. I was told that they could not turn it off until I pay the Jan. bill $191.00. They did cut it off on Feb 26th. I was so upset because this I just did not understand. I think they wanted the bill to continue to add up. Then I was quoted a price of $149 per month. My bill is almost $200, per month just for phone and cable. I am very unhappy with RCN.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

The worst cable company that ever functioned. I have nothing positive to say!!! I was with them for 2 years cause I had no choice and it’s been very bitter, stressful, an emotional roller coaster, high blood pressure etc. HORRIBLE!!! 2 years of hell and back, OMG! They are all liars. From the upper management to the ghetto reps. They are unprofessional, rude, and very confused with what they say.

They supposedly make notes on your account but don’t follow through so one has to call and almost argue or beg for things to be done right each billing cycle. Bill amount is a joke! Rip off! Never expect to pay what you are offered, they double it. Ugh! I am too tired to write more but stay away. Don’t allow RCN to ruin your life or drain your account with their many errors on your billing statement. I regret doing business with them. So glad to be leaving this month and live a stress free life. No more headache and schemes! Woot!

I wish I could give negative stars, 2 years of hell! The worst ever! They are also very expensive and inconsistent in every sense of the word. Please please stay away! Hey RCN management, do better! Do better by your customers and keep your promises. Thank you God for delivering me from this company. It’s been real but I’m out! Never again RCN

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I recently had an issue where the post office destroyed a check and RCN called to tell us. I decided to pay $118.28 by credit card to avoid a late charge. They only took out $101.00 from my credit card and not the full amount, so I was behind again for another late fee. This was done intentionally so they could keep late fees piling up. Sounds like Wells Fargo bank with their extra fees. They also billed me for a tech visit to fix their equipment that was faulty and the tech told me the service would be a no charge because RCN's equipment failed causing our neighbors to lose cable and they had to pay a fee to get reconnected when RCN's equipment within my house caused the outage. What's worse, is that RCN lies when they say they will credit your account and at MyRCN account it still shows an even higher amount. They are just begging people to CUT THE CABLE.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was recently diagnosed with a terminal disease and I am trying to put things in order. I contacted this cable company from the hospital about my VERIFIABLE my condition and I wanted them to pick up the cable boxes. Because I am not in the position to drop them off personally, they told me that I will be assessed a fee. The supervisor stated, "Although you have been a valuable customer for three years and your condition is terminal, we still need to charge you a $54.99 service fee because our guys still need to get paid regardless of your current situation."

RCN Company Information