1.29/5

Last updated: April 11, 2018

130 RCN Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 11, 2018

I was a customer for RCN for 7 years, and every year they were full of surprises, and I don't mean good surprises. Their prices went up and up and up, and they had no MERCY if you was late on your bill 1 or 2 days. I was late 1 time and got charged more than $9.00 late fee. Now here comes the best part... I called to cancel my services, because I'm no longer happy with their services and their liars customer service. I gave RCN $50.00 deposit refundable, if I would ever cancel my services I would get my $50.00 back.

Well I spoke with customer service who said to me that I would get my $50.00 in 10 days. 15 days passed. I called again and customer service kept me waiting for a very long time before they answered my call. When finally I spoke with someone from RCN I spoke to the lady about my $50.00 refundable that RCN promised me that I would get back if I ever canceled my services with RCN. I was promised that I would get my money in 10 days and 15 days already had passed. After talking to another customer service at RCN only got worst, this lady now tells me I have to wait 30 days for my $50.00 refundable. RCN penalized people for being late on payments, I feel that RCN should be penalized with interest for not giving you what's owed to you on time. RCN also have the worst customer service, they all lie and they all are trained to give you a different speech.

RCN response

Hello Elba! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide affordable, reliable service. I'm sad to hear that you left the RCN service family. I'm sure I could have found a package that was the right fit for your needs! I would be happy to review your account to see if we can expedite your refund. Please private message us your account information so we can better assist you. Thank you for the time you spent with us as a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 5, 2018

I have been an RCN customer for almost 20 years. Each year, they raise their prices and each year, I have to renegotiate. My most recent statement shows a +18% increase in the bundled package/total. PLUS they charge for the HD Converter, PLUS they charge for the modem. (Not possible to provide your own.) Worst of all, they charge whopping taxes of $60!!! New monthly total: $174. When calling the competitors Verizon and Spectrum, I found that there is a $7 charge for the HD Converter and modem with one; $10 for the TV box (no converter/modem) with the other. The most eye-opening aspect of this price comparison is that one competitor charges only $13.12 in taxes; the other $19.75. Total monthly charges for the two competitors range from $110 - $111. And RCN wants $174??? Something is very wrong with this picture. FEELING VERY FLEECED!!!

RCN response

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 26, 2018

I had RCN for a few years. They get you with the low rates for the first year before charging you double the following year. I decided to switch to competitor when I moved and followed all instructions upon moving, returned all equipment and paid every last dime when I owed. Forward 6 months, I see something on my credit report for a collections by RCN for $122. Not one bill was sent to me. Not one communication. What the hell are they charging me for? I no longer have their equipment, nor do I have their crappy, spotty service. When I contacted them, they said I didn't return the equipment in time so I got charged a MONTH OF SERVICE! **! I will fight this tooth and nail. What a bunch of scammers. I returned everything on time. This is just another one of their lame ass excuses to get more money from consumers. BEWARE! MONITOR YOUR CREDIT! THESE JERKS ARE OUT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!

Original review: March 19, 2018

When I signed up with RCN they presented a plan for three years with moderate increases. Instead within 16 months my bill rose from $108.46 to $156.65. I expected the increase in the service by $12, but that was not all. They increased the rental fee from $14.95 for three converters to $32.95 a month. The surcharges went from $23.52 to $41.81. That is how they cheat you.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Cable boxes were constantly No Data. I tried to reset the box many times like I did before. After many it did not work anymore. So I called RCN for service, they sent the first technician came and by that time the signal came back. Then a few days later it acted the same thing again. So the second technician came and found the problem "signal leaked", changed the splitter and billed me $54.00. All the equipment were from Gateway which RCN acquisitioned. Leaked signal due to equipment failed is my fault? I fought with RCN about the bill and they waived it.

RCN response

Hello, thein! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience again. I understand your frustration regarding the service issue you experienced. I'm glad to hear that the second technician got this resolved for you. I see you also mentioned that we were able to credit charge for this vist for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email me at helpme@rcn.net with "Attn Jackie" in the subject. Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RCN?

Original review: March 15, 2018

What a poor service. They just increased our monthly fees from 55% to 72$ without letting us know. We called their support service and they told us they change the price for our modem after spending 10 minutes with their support (Frederick). He told us that our plan from last year was ended. We going to file complaints to the BBB.

RCN response

Hello, Tal! Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide the best customer care and competitively priced packages. I'm sad to hear that your experience did not meet these expectations. I would be more than happy to review your account to make sure you are getting the best value for your needs. Please email me your account information to helpme@rcn.net with "Attn Jackie" in the subject. Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: March 6, 2018

I no longer use RCN because they were not willing to match pricing of other ISP in my area. I had been a very long time user of RCN, but their prices kept going up. I spoke with their service reps several times with a request to lower their prices to match Verizon or Time Warner (at the time); they never agreed despite my stating I would switch. Went with Fios 5 years ago, and still have not gotten an increase in pricing! I never had a service problem with RCN, but they do not keep up with mobile apps and remote usage of their service, and they are completely unwilling to negotiate their fees. If you have options, go with a different service.

RCN response

Hello M! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with RCN. I'm sad to hear you have left our service family! I'm sure we could have found a package that was right for your needs and budget. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to provide you our award winning service again in the future. Thank you for the time you spent with us as a valued RCN customer! -Jackie

Original review: March 4, 2018

I have had this cable co. only a few months. In January I called. I ask them to turn off my cable. I was told that they could not turn it off until I pay the Jan. bill $191.00. They did cut it off on Feb 26th. I was so upset because this I just did not understand. I think they wanted the bill to continue to add up. Then I was quoted a price of $149 per month. My bill is almost $200, per month just for phone and cable. I am very unhappy with RCN.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

The worst cable company that ever functioned. I have nothing positive to say!!! I was with them for 2 years cause I had no choice and it’s been very bitter, stressful, an emotional roller coaster, high blood pressure etc. HORRIBLE!!! 2 years of hell and back, OMG! They are all liars. From the upper management to the ghetto reps. They are unprofessional, rude, and very confused with what they say.

They supposedly make notes on your account but don’t follow through so one has to call and almost argue or beg for things to be done right each billing cycle. Bill amount is a joke! Rip off! Never expect to pay what you are offered, they double it. Ugh! I am too tired to write more but stay away. Don’t allow RCN to ruin your life or drain your account with their many errors on your billing statement. I regret doing business with them. So glad to be leaving this month and live a stress free life. No more headache and schemes! Woot!

I wish I could give negative stars, 2 years of hell! The worst ever! They are also very expensive and inconsistent in every sense of the word. Please please stay away! Hey RCN management, do better! Do better by your customers and keep your promises. Thank you God for delivering me from this company. It’s been real but I’m out! Never again RCN

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I recently had an issue where the post office destroyed a check and RCN called to tell us. I decided to pay $118.28 by credit card to avoid a late charge. They only took out $101.00 from my credit card and not the full amount, so I was behind again for another late fee. This was done intentionally so they could keep late fees piling up. Sounds like Wells Fargo bank with their extra fees. They also billed me for a tech visit to fix their equipment that was faulty and the tech told me the service would be a no charge because RCN's equipment failed causing our neighbors to lose cable and they had to pay a fee to get reconnected when RCN's equipment within my house caused the outage. What's worse, is that RCN lies when they say they will credit your account and at MyRCN account it still shows an even higher amount. They are just begging people to CUT THE CABLE.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was recently diagnosed with a terminal disease and I am trying to put things in order. I contacted this cable company from the hospital about my VERIFIABLE my condition and I wanted them to pick up the cable boxes. Because I am not in the position to drop them off personally, they told me that I will be assessed a fee. The supervisor stated, "Although you have been a valuable customer for three years and your condition is terminal, we still need to charge you a $54.99 service fee because our guys still need to get paid regardless of your current situation."

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I'm writing this review from my phone because there's a widespread Internet outage (New York, and from I can tell, the rest of RCN service areas) and it's been 14 hours and counting. This is the second massive outage (lasted a full day) since subscribing with them nearly three years ago. As if the sporadic two to three-hour outages weren't bad enough... What makes it even more aggravating is that RCN is never transparent about the issue. They just keep pushing up the estimated time for the service to be restored every hour or so when you call customer service. It's a recorded message (forget trying to reach a live person after hours).

It took four hours for RCN to finally tweet out that the service interruption was due to a manhole fire and they needed clearance from the fire department before they could begin work. Personally, I find it hard to believe that a single manhole fire would interrupt service for the entire city. Even so, what took them so long to report this? They must have known this when they were updating those phony "estimated time service will be restored" messages. I have to admit, the service is very really good when it's working, and at a decent price, especially compared to Verizon FiOs (Internet unbundled). The upload speed could be much better. 25 Mbps upload with 300 or Gigabit download is a bit silly. All in all, I can't recommend RCN because the service is not reliable enough. Yes, Verizon is more expensive but it's more reliable (I switched from Verizon) and the connection is just as good. If given the choice, take Verizon.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Customer service is 50/50. Depends on a given day I guess and sometimes it takes 3 tries in speaking to different reps, to actually get one that sounds like they have your best interest at heart. Sub par services for overpriced packages. They title their gimmicks “packages” but charge you for everything and extra. Honestly, how do they get away with overpricing their materials and taking customers service. Decent prices if you a first time customer; only for 1year, then they hit you with all the charges!

You can basically rent a room in NYC for the price of their services. So sad. I went for $111.+ to now $153+ with some different estimates in the months in between which they attributed to how long a month was. But also two stars bc they are better with a 50/50 customer experience than with Verizon and they don’t have that chunky black box they give you for “Fios.” Their internet speed is no whoop either. Decent speed and not too many outages either. Just 2 maybe 3 this first year as a customer. Someone should really check into their customer fees though. Existing and new customers. Seriously.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Upload speeds max out at 10MBs which means that as a Subscriber with a 150 MB/sec download, I can't make much use of cloud storage options. Even their 1 Gig service tops out at 20 MBs upload. This is extremely frustrating. They also do not support IPV6 which is also frustrating. They provide 0 spam call protection and I complained about spam calls to them multiple times and just got patronizing. I dropped their overpriced $30/month phone service and went to Ooma.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

BEWARE... after your 2 year term is up with RCN they will jack you up big time and completely take advantage of you from a price perspective. A word to the wise, if buying a new home, make sure you will have cable options, since it seems that many builders make money deals with cable companies whereby they get upfront money for exclusivity as well as residuals from that cable service provider without your knowledge. Should be reasons for a class action suit since personal enrichment though deception to innocent purchasers. If there are other providers, any are better than RCN. Trust me.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Horrible doesn't describe it. After TWC became Spectrum I tried to switch to RCN. Signed up yesterday for Internet only, first they said the deals I'm seeing on the Internet are not available in my building. When I did sign up, they said for Internet only no one needs to come out because they can send a signal to my own modem and it should work within an hour. 24 hrs later I still didn't have Internet, I called customer service and they said someone has to come and activate something and that I had to pay to send a technician out!!! I'm in disbelief - I was still in the process of activating (have free activation) and they are charging me as if it's not an activation. I canceled a service I never got, I better not be charged a dime. What a waste of my time. Stay away if possible.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Service issues while had the service, had to reset the modem every few weeks and internet was never fast as advertised, even direct off the modem. You will save money from Comcast, but you get what you pay for. Slow, bad service, faulty equipment. Not to even mention customer service. They make it as hard to leave as they can in order to steal your last month of payment. There is a 2 step process to cancellation. You can't cancel online, even though there is a full account management portal. There is no help documentation on how to cancel service and avoid paying fees when you're not even using the service. Called and chatted in and they did nothing to help or keep my business. Just repeated their policies of how they can't cancel service without returned equipment etc. Can't backdate anything. Left a very bad taste in my mouth. Providers are a dime a dozen, just go with another if you don't want headaches.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I used the RCN app on August 31, 2017 to make a payment to my account. RCN uses the app as bait so you don't incur a fee for paying your bill online. I paid $199.90, which was the whole account balance, or so the app showed. Now RCN is saying that I still owe $115.05 out of nowhere. I will not be paying them an extra $115.05 because they say so!!! Do better RCN!!! Get this together!!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I'm pissed that upload speeds have stayed at 10 Mbps with this company when the world is moving to Cloud storage. FIOS had 10x faster upload than this 10 years ago. It's very frustrating that they keep me off the Cloud. I don't need gigabit download, I need reasonable upload. As other ISPs have embraced IPV6, this one has no plans. Support is spotty. Sometimes you get awesome, sometimes you get the worst. I've tried using email support and a couple of times, after asking for a response a few times, I just gave up. Was just ignored. I dropped the landline. $30/month for not great sound, very few features, and absolutely no support or interest in spam blocking. I went to Ooma and I'm saving $25/month and have bunches of great features, including spam blocking and better sound. Like others, I'm stuck with my ISP because there are no other options. I'm frustrated.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

First of all, for the record, I have been a user of RCN since its invention and I have always recommend it to all, and I love the service. It's excellent, it's better than anything else in this area. It never goes out, it's faster than anything and it works like a charm. Therefore, I'm extremely saddened that I have had the following issue with them which is making me cancel my service. I tried to come to a resolution but it wasn't possible. The representative was extremely abrasive and only partially willing to work with me. I have autopay enabled and I didn't have the proper funds in the account last month so the payment bounced. I was notified via email and called right in to pay the balance with another card.

Now today I receive a notice that I owe $85.30 ($60.30 for Internet and $25 auto-pay bounce fee). I called in and the representative was extremely difficult but managed to remove the fee as "a one-time courtesy", and I thanked her. Then she goes on to tell me I owe another $25 fee because the next autopay bounced this month. I wasn't notified this time of any bounce, nor did I even receive a statement. The only notification I received was today stating I owe $60.30 + the $25 bounce fee. She claims when I called in last time that I switched autopay off (why would I do that? I didn't). If it's off, then how do I have an autopay bouncing fee? How does that even make sense? Then she claims I have received both calls and emails about it bouncing.

I check my email constantly all day long as I work online and there is no email whatsoever from this company besides advertisements of the McGregor fight, miscellaneous advertisements for services and today's notice that I owe them. Never once was there a notice telling me my payment bounced, or even a monthly statement. This is a fact which the representative argued heavily, telling me I'm wrong and they did email numerous times and call numerous times. I am tuned into my phone 24/7 as that's how I run my home business and file all emails into a billing folder. I know for a fact I did not receive the mail and I highly doubt she has information on hand to see who received what via email.

Also, again... If autopay off, then how do I have an autopay bouncing fee? Obviously this logic is extremely flawed and doesn't make any sense. I can admit to the first one being my fault, but how do you disable autopay on me and then charge me an autopay bouncing fee? No matter how many times I say this aloud it makes no sense. At any rate, she was becoming increasingly confrontational. I asked her to remove the next charge but she refused. So I said I do not want to do business with your company if that's the case because what you're doing is probably illegal and at least wrong, send my call to the cancellations department. She wouldn't transfer my call, she was screaming and arguing and flipping out in a psychotic rage. Totally nuts! I had her on speaker and my family in the room heard her freaking out.

I hung up and called the cancellations department directly and set the cancellation date for September 9th which is the end of my billing cycle. 10 minutes after I'm off the phone my Internet goes down. I wait 20 minutes in case it's a coincidence, but it doesn't come back up. I call cancellations and tell them it's not supposed to be off yet, then he asked which day I wanted it off. Clearly the other representative didn't put the date in (despite her specifically asking me which day I'd like to disconnect), or perhaps the original representative I spoke to took out her revenge on me (wouldn't put it past her after the display she put on). So I had the cable reinstated until the 9th again and it's working as of now.

I am highly disappointed in this company and I am currently filing a complaint with the FCC and the Massachusetts Attorney General. I am saddened that it has come to this, and disgusted at their lack of communication and selection of customer service representatives. At the foundation it's simply a $25 charge, but the principle of the matter (charging me for autopay bounce when they admit it's off, and unwillingness to work out the issue) outweighs any dollar amount and has made me lose trust in this company. I am saddened to lose their service but I cannot put trust into this company any longer.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I was moving on July 10th and put in a shut off request for July 12th, just in case I was there a day or two extra. My usual billing due date was the 29th of the month. So, I figured I had about a half month's credit coming back to me. Then, I get a bill for $6.67. I called them about this and was told, get this, that even though my shut off was for July 12th, the technician didn't get there until July 20th. Like that was my fault that the guy didn't get there until over a week after I scheduled the shut off.

So I was told I would get a credit when it all sorted out but even though the guy came on the 20th it was STILL 9 days before my next bill was due, so there STILL shouldn't have been any charge no matter how small it was. I'm currently waiting to see if I get the credit which is due to me or whether I'm going to have to go round and round with them. It's a small amount of money but it's the principle of the thing to me. Like I'm supposed to pay for their mistake.

Original review: July 16, 2017

We have had RCN cable service since April of this year and since then we have been billed more than once for questionable installation fees. We were initially informed by a sales person that our bill would be $135.00 with all the taxes and fees and they were explained in detail to us with the first bill being slightly lower due to half off installation. So the first bill was low as expected being $60.00. Every bill after that has been between $160.00 - $170.00. We called RCN three times and also contacted the original sales person about the monthly pricing being inaccurate according to what we originally agreed upon and was informed that the monthly cost with taxes and fees should average $160.00 the lowest price available.

This price mind you is for basic cable, no premium channels, (3) small HD boxes with no recording capability and (1) standard box. None of the boxes show the time or channel. They are the small boxes that fit into your pocket basically. This is a complete RIPOFF. So just after 3 months we are going back to Service Electric. Also note that RCN even had to initially complete ground wiring to install the service to the home, all of which was done to eventually hit us with their deceptive pricing. Although we never had issues with their internet we have never had the 50mbps they claim but that could be for many reasons. RCN shame on you and big thumbs down.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I've been having trouble sending and receiving email. I called for help but they barely support Outlook and only if you're lucky enough to get someone who has Outlook themselves. They really only support their web based email which barely has any functionality. If you have your own email program and want to use that, don't sign up with RCN, particularly if you're using email for business.

I'd noticed they had switched from POP to IMAP servers. I keep getting error messages that the IMAP server disconnected me. Yesterday, when I called for support, I'd been informed the change to IMAP occurred about 4-5 months ago, which coincides with when my problems started. I've been with RCN for many years and they used to at least be decent. Now I'm getting thousands of emails getting downloaded to my computer that I deleted in the past and have to try to delete them all again. They're using up my email and computer resources and during the downloads I can't use my email. Those downloads can take a while.

I've lost too many sales to count because of their email changes, for the worse. Businesses particularly should avoid RCN. They are only concerned with their business issues, not how they affect their customers. Oh, and when there are suggestions for changes to change things to save their customers money, such as their cable tv services, which is the most expensive part of their services, they don't care. Money grabbers out for themselves.

Original review: June 18, 2017

UNAUTHORIZED FILE SHARING DETECTED. We have been notified, by a copyright holder, that someone with access to your internet account may have violated Copyright infringement laws by the exchanging of unauthorized copies of the following copyrighted material through the use of our Internet service: Has Irdeto invaded our privacy? Do you know what else is on my personal computer?

These Movies were on a USB stick located in my Smart TV connected to my Home Network. Irdeto/RCN has named off every movie on that USB stick. Which leads me to believe That someone is scanning All of my Home Devices. My Computers are generally off except when I'm using them. I also have a home security. Which again if you're inside my TV why would you not be watching me on my home cameras or accessing my personal server, Laptop, Tablet, cell phone and Desktop. This weekend I spent a great deal of time and money to secure my personal belongings. So can someone explain to me is this random scanning of home devices? Who is Irdeto and why have you given them access to my home Network?

Original review: May 30, 2017

Do not use RCN. Bad company and added more charges that are not taxed. Told me increased sports surcharge and other charges that overlap your bundle. Crooks. The FDC should close them down. Other increased charges. Entertainment surcharge now $7.10 was 4.69. Municipal construction now 2.99 was 2.49. Sports programming now 7.82 was 5.57. Broadcast tv surcharge now 9.03 was 7.78. We pay for our services. This is criminal. Paying for their workers and whatever. We pay for entertainment in bundle. What the hell is going on???

Original review: May 26, 2017

Unfortunately, there are not many options when it comes to cable TV and internet service in the Lehigh Valley. RCN has proven to be incredibly difficult and far below in quality service. My TV and internet have not worked properly in the years time that I have had service. When they finally send someone out to check the service and find there were installation errors, I am the one that was charged a bill for them to do so! I called to complain and the fee was supposedly waived. The following month the amount for this charge shows up on my bill. I am told to pay it and that a credit would appear the following month!

The following month I attempt to make a payment as usual. The month following that a high bill appears. The payment did not go through on their end and I am charged the repair fee, a late fee, and a charge for the payment which they said did not go through! I think it's time the Better Business Bureau steps in to see the way RCN is doing business.

Original review: May 25, 2017

Paid for 25 Mbps and got 16 Mbps when installed. Three months later I now have less than 3.74 Mbps. Since I'm only getting no more than 15% of what I'm paying for I wonder if RCN will continue to provide me with Verizon-like service for only 15% of what they are charging me every month. If you are considering RCN - DO NOT DO IT. Try Comcast. Even though they aren't much better, they at least address your problems and fix them.

Original review: May 24, 2017

When I transferred my account to the new address I was billed $68 dollars for the installation. This bill arrived 2 days after due because it was sent to the old address. So I had a late charge of $8. Then I received two monthly bills for the service--one for each house! Seems they don't consider the old account closed until they have the time to climb the pole and disconnect the service that was digitally disconnected when the move took place. Took them a month to get a workman to climb the pole and so I was charged for that month of service to an empty house. This month the bill included $14 for the installation of outlets that was done in Feb. and paid for with the bill received late and paid in March. What will it be next month? This company is unbelievable!!!

Original review: May 12, 2017

I have had so many issues with customer service that I cannot even write them all down. First of all, during the initial installation I should have been getting it free as stated on the website. The customer service rep lured me into signing up to pay money for the same. They charge you $35 for even a single day delay in payment. This is extortion to me. I tried to remove the same by asking the customer rep during a few calls when I knew the payment is going to be late. The reps purposefully kept this charge hidden from me during our conversations. It kept piling up for 3 months and grew to around a $100 in just penalties for late payment.

NEVER do business with this CONMEN. Service sucks compared to other companies I have used before. Some of the other companies do NOT charge you for modem. Also these guys try to lock you into paying rental for their own modem which comes out to be $8 a month. You can easily get a used modem for $20. In short, the WHOLE freaking system is meant to be a SCAM.

Original review: March 27, 2017

I have been a customer of RCN for a good 13 years! On the front line, their Automated System is set up to prompt you for a bill payment, no matter what reason you are calling for. On top of that, several times I have been unable to bypass the bill pay option, no matter what option # chosen. In my many years of being a Customer Service Rep in the same line of work, and in my life experience in general, I have never experienced such a poorly orchestrated set up for customers when they first call into RCN! This is their first line of contact, and it is the worst I have ever seen. Above and beyond the most frustrating prompting system which is an absolute mess, that automated system literally charge my credit card without authorization most recently!

I have no idea what credit card that was As the automated system gave me no feedback option to even try to correct that error, nor did it State which credit card or account it was being removed from. In fact, it gave a very quick thank you for your payment and literally disconnected me! When I called back again and finally was able to bypass this automated system, adding on another good 20 minutes before able to reach a supervisor, the supervisor charged me again and air instead of refunding that amount, which finally led to overdrawing my account. So far, two days, and still not finalized. No one follows through and calling you back even when matters are this urgent.

I have given this company many opportunities to turn their poor service, both technically and in regards to their customer service in general way too many times over too many years, and they continuously fail on all levels. I have only remained with them because I have heard from neighbors that are unhappy with the competition as well. It would be hard to imagine any services being worse than RCN has been for me for this many years, but I am told they are all bad in this area. Who knew or would ever imagine that an automated system could take money out of your banking account without your authorization Yes an automated system!! I wish this company could get zero stars but so far they're not allowing that!

RCN Company Information