Find a Business Services partner

Help me decide

2.6/5 (239 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Progressive Leasing

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Progressive Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: May 13, 2021

Over the past 5 years I've used Progressive to make purchases for my home, things that I wouldn't be able to afford all at once. Mattress Firm, Best Buy and Overstock. Com. I always kept in my mind to pay the item off with their 90 day same as cash. I understand that if you take longer than 90 days you will actually pay 3 times the cost.

So over time I bought a mattress and paid it in 90 days. Then I reapplied and bought new electronic and again made certain I could pay it off in 90 days.

It's really helped me getting my house furnishings and worth the $ 69.00 initial payment to start the lease. Very happy with all my leases and will continue to use Progressive. Excellent customer service. Thanks Progressive.

Original review: May 9, 2021

2020 & ???‍♀️ centers closed, including my apartment's center. My mind was ???? but my body was ???. My state opened back up as well as my job as a server. My uniform must have shrunk???. I needed professional equipment to whip back into my uniform within short time along with building back ???? & endurance. My complex limited slots and times, only 2 per 30 mins from 8am to 6pm & you must sign up in advanced 3???. My apt complex had over 800 units & I could easily forget miss my ???? to workout.

I applied for that bike everyone was using, but was declined, among other companies. My credit wasn't the best or even average. One day,???? started to shine on me with PROGRESSIVE LEASING!!! I was able to lease to own a professional grade exercising machine???. I also had the option to stop LEASING without affecting my credit. LEASING was perfect for me, in case l found myself with a huge new hanger rack. DURING LEASING; I had some ???? problems that caused some financial setbacks. I was able to speak with the customer service (super kind!) and make arrangements to catch back up and get back on schedule. Professional, kind, understanding, & helpful!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I am a new customer with Progressive Leasing with that being said. I have called this company several times to set up 90 day Buyout and the ladies are Super Super Nice. They handle themselves very well with very soft spoken voice. Explains the program step by step and seem to love their job. It really puts a smile on my face whenever I call. Amazing customer service skills❤️. I am delighted to do service with this company. My buyout is March 2021 and I’m looking forward to doing business with this company. Happy Holidays Progressive???? Great job Brandy & Janet. ???? FYI to whom trained the young ladies good job????

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

Application process quick and smooth with a fair lease amount approved. They have kept in touch through email offering assistance if needed. Phone conversations always helpful and pleasant. I am thankful for Progressive, because of them, I have been able to improve my home decor and other needs despite my current financial situation, and I love their 90 day payoff with no additional fees. Honestly, I can't comprehend this company not having a 5 star rating across the board on every platform. I have friends who have also used progressive leasing and love them just as much as I do. I have not had one bad experience to date. I am looking forward to an ongoing account with progressive and give them the highest of recommendation to anyone! ☆☆☆☆☆

Original review: July 22, 2020

Great way for those with a subpar credit to get what they want Now rather than wait a year to save. I found Progressive Leasing To be more pleasant to work with than finance companies when I had excellent credit. It was so easy I was shocked. I desperately needed a laptop computer and found one at Best Buy for a very, very reasonable price as a refurbished unit. Of course refurbished units are first come first serve so I needed to act fast when I found a reasonably priced one that was a great reputable brand. Progressive was friendly, super fast, super easy, non-judgemental and empathetic. I certainly didn’t feel as if I am subpar credit! I will be paying the laptop off before 90 days so it will be same as cash.

I notice a lot of the reviews that are not so good on here or from those people who either didn’t pay within 90 days, so why they are surprised by the total amount they have to pay is beyond me because it was clearly explained when I took the lease out Or those that missed payments which is also beyond me because it was also clearly explained That I would be paying a much higher price for a laptop versus if I paid it off early or went with a different type of creditor. It was so easy, all I did was speak to the company for about 10 minutes. I will use them again certainly and I am so grateful that they help me get what I need right now. As long as you listen when the terms are explained this is an awesome way to get what you need when you need it. Thanks Progressive!

Original review: April 13, 2021

It was very easy to apply and the decision came back really fast within minutes and I was able to make my purchase online or in the store. I decided to purchase online and the process was done quickly and very easy and then I had purchased the item I wanted.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Application process was easy, payments were set up by bank draft weekly. 90 day option was cool other than them adding a extra lease option price onto it. They sent way too many emails, and processed payment before due date. Other than that, my experience was good.

Original review: March 3, 2021

If you need to make a purchase without doing credit...Progressive Leasing is quick process and I cannot even describe their customer service. I have leased several big purchases from them. Every time I have called them they are amazing!! They strive to give good service!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Very easy to use and highly recommend this leasing company. Fast and efficient also. Will use again... The application process was very easy to accomplish and verification process was also easy to complete.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I have used Progressive Leasing multiple times for small purchases. My current purchase was a big one. I have submitted my payments, it shows that it has been withdrawn from my account. They email everyday saying my payment was not processed. I've showed the proof and still get the same emails everyday. They need to get organized or I will return my items and never use their services again.

Progressive Leasing author review by ConsumerAffairs

Progressive Leasing helps retail stores and merchants obtain financing for their customers with less-than-perfect credit by offering an alternative to traditional financing. It offers a lease-to-own purchase program for stores to offer their customers as an additional payment option, ensuring they are able to leave the store with the purchase they came in for.

• Purchasing merchandise: Customers have two options for purchasing merchandise in your store: cash or credit. For customers who have less-than-perfect credit, obtaining financing may be hard or impossible. Progressive Leasing offers your customers a no-credit-needed program that comes with a 90-day payment plan.

• Business benefits: Using Progressive Leasing’s no-credit-needed payment option lets retailers and merchants accept more customers, increasing their sales numbers, reducing the number of layaways and increasing the number of repeat customers. Even is a customer has good credit, have Progressive Leasing’s 90-day payment plan gives your store another option to offer customers.

• Features: Progressive Leasing makes it easy for your customers to work with them by providing a simple, step-by-step process to ensure complete satisfaction. Customers will experience easy online applications, a seamless approval process and automated payments.

• Store portal: Progressive Leasing offers retailers and merchants an online store portal where they can log in and monitor the status of their customer’s purchases. It also includes retailer procedures and contact information for Progressive support.

• Request more information: If you are interested in learning more about Progressive Leasing’s program, you can fill out an online form with your store’s information. The form requests information like your stored website, how long it has been open and the type of merchandise you sell.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team