2.6/5 (264 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Progressive Leasing

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Progressive Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: May 6, 2022

Getting lease was an easy process. 5 to 10 minutes approved on a phone. Paid on it weekly for close to a year. I guess took the early buyout. Had issues. They didn't put it in the computer that was paid off. Kept trying to take payments out of my account. Wrestled with them for a few months. Finally worked with an Angel known as Melissa A. She was absolutely amazing at helping me get this all sorted out and taken care of so I didn't have to worry about it anymore. Other than that my experience with Progressive Leasing was good.

Original review: March 20, 2022

I had dealt with Progressive Leases for well over 3 years. i bought my first house. Was tight with money. Took a lease out. Was able to to get furniture a washer and dryer for my home. Good company to deal with. They set up my pay dates and I was on my way. The 90 day option is a choice as well.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I been with this company for 10 yrs. Each time I used them my credit limit increased and it took less than 20 minutes to process my application. Everyone I ever spoke with were kind and very professional.. I have read the comments and very surprised to have read some of the reviews. I always chose to pay 90 days same as cash and never had any issues. It's been 3 yrs since I used them last, and will be needing their assistance again in the coming months. They're there to help those who don't have credit worthiness then allow you to purchase items you may need if you don't have cash in hand.

Original review: July 28, 2021

This is the third time I've leased with Progressive. We all want a high quality cell phones. I don't want to give up grocery money to buy one on a cash basis. I take advantage of the 90 day option where I can pay the phone in full over 3 months instead of all at once. My current lease is actually for 18 months with minimum monthly payments. If I were to make the minimum payment each month, I would end up paying double for the phone.

Original review: July 26, 2021

I have not experienced this in a long time. My sister unexpectedly passed. I needed to skip a couple of payments because of expenses we had. I could hardly talk. The professionalism and genuine compassion I received from those I spoke with was unbelievable. They truly made me feel like they knew what I was going through and completely helped me out. You don't find this kind of service anymore. I recommend this company for sure.

Original review: May 10, 2022

I recently utilized Progressive Leasing for an emergency purchase at Best Buy. I have used other leasing services before and felt that this was similar when I read the contract. However, much to my surprise, I had to exchange part of my purchase, at which time, this created a NEW lease with additional fees. My $102 exchange ended up costing $177 because of the fees associated with a second lease. I understand companies are trying to make a profit and I knew leasing comes at a premium, but surprise fees for an exchange is unacceptable.

Original review: March 30, 2022

This is another bottom feeder leasing company that rips poor people off. You will pay DOUBLE the ticket price. I tried to return the item and NOT get scammed. Customer "service" got immediate attitude asking "oh is the item damaged"? You have to mail the item back to them at your cost. Then they will claim "damages". This company cares about one thing taking your MONEY and ripping you off. ZERO STAR. That's why the FTC made them pay $172 million in refunds for misleading customers. Do not do business with this shady company. I paid almost $2000 for a $1000 laptop and was treated like a criminal. RUN!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I took out a lease from Progressive Leasing. I bought something from Best Buy. When the items arrived two of the items were too big for the phone that I had bought so I return them for a swap out for the same items in the right size at the store, they opened a second lease and now I owe an extra $60 plus the price of the original lease. I called Progressive and was transferred to a secondary person. He said that the issue was not theirs. It was Best Buy's so now I'm out an extra $60. I will never do business with them again. Caution!! They don't hold up their end of the bargain.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I love this company. They are very, compassionate about what people go through. They also make sure you have the best payback options. I will shop with them again. I got my son's iPhone 13 Pro Max from them and the price was reasonable.

Original review: March 3, 2022

After adjusting my lease because ring prongs cut finger, I called to find out why almost. $200 was taken out of my account. I was told by the representative that he saw the mistake, fixed it and credited the amount back to my account. It seemed WAY too easy, That should have clued me in as I have never had an easy time dealing with this sort of company.

Days later, the amount has still not been adjusted. Insult to injury would be the 2nd call I made to update the e-mail so that I could have online access. Needless to say, this was not done either and I am not able to access my account. Because of this, I had to spend almost 15 minutes on hold, the call was disconnected and I had to call back and wait again!

The representatives were very friendly while they lied about what they were doing. I guess there's that. Nobody wants to speak to a cranky liar, right? I am disgusted with the business practices of this company. I will take care of my 90 days but I will never use them again, nor would I recommend them to anyone else. Buyer Beware!

Progressive Leasing author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Progressive Leasing helps retail stores and merchants obtain financing for their customers with less-than-perfect credit by offering an alternative to traditional financing. It offers a lease-to-own purchase program for stores to offer their customers as an additional payment option, ensuring they are able to leave the store with the purchase they came in for.

• Purchasing merchandise: Customers have two options for purchasing merchandise in your store: cash or credit. For customers who have less-than-perfect credit, obtaining financing may be hard or impossible. Progressive Leasing offers your customers a no-credit-needed program that comes with a 90-day payment plan.

• Business benefits: Using Progressive Leasing’s no-credit-needed payment option lets retailers and merchants accept more customers, increasing their sales numbers, reducing the number of layaways and increasing the number of repeat customers. Even is a customer has good credit, have Progressive Leasing’s 90-day payment plan gives your store another option to offer customers.

• Features: Progressive Leasing makes it easy for your customers to work with them by providing a simple, step-by-step process to ensure complete satisfaction. Customers will experience easy online applications, a seamless approval process and automated payments.

• Store portal: Progressive Leasing offers retailers and merchants an online store portal where they can log in and monitor the status of their customer’s purchases. It also includes retailer procedures and contact information for Progressive support.

• Request more information: If you are interested in learning more about Progressive Leasing’s program, you can fill out an online form with your store’s information. The form requests information like your stored website, how long it has been open and the type of merchandise you sell.

Progressive Leasing Company Information