Progressive Leasing

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Scam, scam, scam!!! They tell you what your MONTHLY payment will be, but then they turn around and say after you've had the furniture for 30 days, "o no, your payments are bi weekly." That's not what I agreed to, now they want to double my monthly payment, that's not what I agreed to either. They use the old bait and switch scam... I will be filing a complaint with the BBB! BEWARE!!!

I purchased a bed/mattress, table and chairs. Purchase price was $1752. I was told it could be 90 days same as cash. My payments were bi-weekly at a rate of $145. After 3 payments, (90 days will be 27 Jul), I attempted to go online and pay off thinking I would owe about $1300. Not!!! The pay off is $1686, which means that even paying within 90 days, they charged me $300 over the purchase price! I do not recommend this. At this rate, it's better to use a rental company with a 120 day same as cash! At least they provide free delivery and the price is really same as cash! I plan to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

We needed a new mattress but didn't have the money for one. Went to Mattress Firm because they finance. Were approved with Progressive Financial and told they would automatically deduct the money from our account every two weeks. Not a problem. That is until my husband switched jobs and his pay dates changed. Called Progressive Financial to let them know. They had already received the one payment for the month and we were told they would make the adjustment. Haven't missed a payment yet but every month since then and lately it has been up to a half dozen times a day, they call us and hound us. Even after letting the representative calling know we were told that we could still expect these calls. I don't even answer their calls anymore and not only that but they call from different areas of the country with different area codes and numbers. Do they think I am stupid? I have caller ID and if they aren't in my contact list they don't get answered.

This company elaborate a contracts to trap a consumer in high interest % - 100% in 12 months loan. This is Legal????

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Progressive Leasing helps retail stores and merchants obtain financing for their customers with less-than-perfect credit by offering an alternative to traditional financing. It offers a lease-to-own purchase program for stores to offer their customers as an additional payment option, ensuring they are able to leave the store with the purchase they came in for.

• Purchasing merchandise: Customers have two options for purchasing merchandise in your store: cash or credit. For customers who have less-than-perfect credit, obtaining financing may be hard or impossible. Progressive Leasing offers your customers a no-credit-needed program that comes with a 90-day payment plan.
  • Business benefits: Using Progressive Leasing’s no-credit-needed payment option lets retailers and merchants accept more customers, increasing their sales numbers, reducing the number of layaways and increasing the number of repeat customers. Even is a customer has good credit, have Progressive Leasing’s 90-day payment plan gives your store another option to offer customers.
  • Features: Progressive Leasing makes it easy for your customers to work with them by providing a simple, step-by-step process to ensure complete satisfaction. Customers will experience easy online applications, a seamless approval process and automated payments.
  • Store portal: Progressive Leasing offers retailers and merchants an online store portal where they can log in and monitor the status of their customer’s purchases. It also includes retailer procedures and contact information for Progressive support.
  • Request more information: If you are interested in learning more about Progressive Leasing’s program, you can fill out an online form with your store’s information. The form requests information like your stored website, how long it has been open and the type of merchandise you sell.
  • Best for retailers who want to offer their customers another payment option.

Compare Business to Business Services