Find a Business Services partner

Help me decide

2.6/5 (254 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Progressive Leasing

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Progressive Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I been with this company for 10 yrs. Each time I used them my credit limit increased and it took less than 20 minutes to process my application. Everyone I ever spoke with were kind and very professional.. I have read the comments and very surprised to have read some of the reviews. I always chose to pay 90 days same as cash and never had any issues. It's been 3 yrs since I used them last, and will be needing their assistance again in the coming months. They're there to help those who don't have credit worthiness then allow you to purchase items you may need if you don't have cash in hand.

Original review: July 28, 2021

This is the third time I've leased with Progressive. We all want a high quality cell phones. I don't want to give up grocery money to buy one on a cash basis. I take advantage of the 90 day option where I can pay the phone in full over 3 months instead of all at once. My current lease is actually for 18 months with minimum monthly payments. If I were to make the minimum payment each month, I would end up paying double for the phone.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Over the past 5 years I've used Progressive to make purchases for my home, things that I wouldn't be able to afford all at once. Mattress Firm, Best Buy and Overstock. Com. I always kept in my mind to pay the item off with their 90 day same as cash. I understand that if you take longer than 90 days you will actually pay 3 times the cost.

So over time I bought a mattress and paid it in 90 days. Then I reapplied and bought new electronic and again made certain I could pay it off in 90 days.

It's really helped me getting my house furnishings and worth the $ 69.00 initial payment to start the lease. Very happy with all my leases and will continue to use Progressive. Excellent customer service. Thanks Progressive.

Original review: May 9, 2021

2020 & ???‍♀️ centers closed, including my apartment's center. My mind was ???? but my body was ???. My state opened back up as well as my job as a server. My uniform must have shrunk???. I needed professional equipment to whip back into my uniform within short time along with building back ???? & endurance. My complex limited slots and times, only 2 per 30 mins from 8am to 6pm & you must sign up in advanced 3???. My apt complex had over 800 units & I could easily forget miss my ???? to workout.

I applied for that bike everyone was using, but was declined, among other companies. My credit wasn't the best or even average. One day,???? started to shine on me with PROGRESSIVE LEASING!!! I was able to lease to own a professional grade exercising machine???. I also had the option to stop LEASING without affecting my credit. LEASING was perfect for me, in case l found myself with a huge new hanger rack. DURING LEASING; I had some ???? problems that caused some financial setbacks. I was able to speak with the customer service (super kind!) and make arrangements to catch back up and get back on schedule. Professional, kind, understanding, & helpful!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I am a new customer with Progressive Leasing with that being said. I have called this company several times to set up 90 day Buyout and the ladies are Super Super Nice. They handle themselves very well with very soft spoken voice. Explains the program step by step and seem to love their job. It really puts a smile on my face whenever I call. Amazing customer service skills❤️. I am delighted to do service with this company. My buyout is March 2021 and I’m looking forward to doing business with this company. Happy Holidays Progressive???? Great job Brandy & Janet. ???? FYI to whom trained the young ladies good job????

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

Progressive Leasing business practices should be against the law. My husband brought me a ring for about $2000+ and had to make $200 dollar payments every two weeks which amounted to $400 a month. He paid it off in about 5 months and the payoff was the amount of the ring. So all that time he was paying it did not apply to the principal it was throwing good money after bad. So a $2000 dollar ring cost over $4000 in less than 6 months. Shameful. I will never use them or likes of them thieves.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I purchased items from Mattress Firm using this company. Even though they have the 90 day cash price option, there is no way of making part payments to this online or by phone. This was the first red flag, the second red flag was the fact that after nearly an hour of waiting for a customer service agent no one answered the phone. My conclusion is, they make it next to impossible to get the cash price option, so you are forced to make small payments which will end up costing you twice the actual value of the items. I paid off mine immediately after these observations.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I purchased furniture from a Big Lots store through Progressive Leasing. I was having personal issues(due to the pandemic amongst other things). Spoke to the store manager at Big Lots...told me he would return my call in a few days and haven't heard from him since. It just doesn't make sense. I've spent thousands of dollars and now can't get the rest of my furniture.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I purchased some items via this company, both items from Bestbuy. Both items have had issues since day one. I have been paying for almost 2 months on these products, I have attempted to contact this company several times via phone. I get put on hold via the automated system saying 20 minute wait, annoying but ok.... That's where it gets bad, You will wait for a customer rep for the remainder of your life. Even if you call at open.

All warranty issues have to be handled through the company. Not bestbuy. Not the manufacturer. How do you handle these issues if you cannot contact anyone? At this point I am ready to return these items, however again how do I do that? I cannot contact the company. My next step will be to block the payments at the bank, and wait for a call. Or for the credit hit then dispute with evidence from my call logs. Why pay well over a thousand dollars for bad products. Under no circumstances use this company. It will only badly affect your credit, no actual benefit. And pay double the product's cost on top of that.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Horrible experience. I made extra payments and they went to the back of the contract. The payoff was 183.28. I made two extra payments of 100.00 and it took it off the back of the contract. I was thinking it would help bring down the early buy option and it didn't. It took one month off the contract. So the ability to pay a little extra and it take it off your balance is only true for the first 90 days. After that you're liable for all the payments.

Progressive Leasing author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Progressive Leasing helps retail stores and merchants obtain financing for their customers with less-than-perfect credit by offering an alternative to traditional financing. It offers a lease-to-own purchase program for stores to offer their customers as an additional payment option, ensuring they are able to leave the store with the purchase they came in for.

• Purchasing merchandise: Customers have two options for purchasing merchandise in your store: cash or credit. For customers who have less-than-perfect credit, obtaining financing may be hard or impossible. Progressive Leasing offers your customers a no-credit-needed program that comes with a 90-day payment plan.

• Business benefits: Using Progressive Leasing’s no-credit-needed payment option lets retailers and merchants accept more customers, increasing their sales numbers, reducing the number of layaways and increasing the number of repeat customers. Even is a customer has good credit, have Progressive Leasing’s 90-day payment plan gives your store another option to offer customers.

• Features: Progressive Leasing makes it easy for your customers to work with them by providing a simple, step-by-step process to ensure complete satisfaction. Customers will experience easy online applications, a seamless approval process and automated payments.

• Store portal: Progressive Leasing offers retailers and merchants an online store portal where they can log in and monitor the status of their customer’s purchases. It also includes retailer procedures and contact information for Progressive support.

• Request more information: If you are interested in learning more about Progressive Leasing’s program, you can fill out an online form with your store’s information. The form requests information like your stored website, how long it has been open and the type of merchandise you sell.

Progressive Leasing Company Information