Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.85/5

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Hiring? Post your job today.

Reach top candidates on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Progressive Leasing Reviews

Original review: May 4, 2020

Lee was very patient, friendly and helpful in helping me finish my online application! Must of spent about an hour helping me. Great customer service. She deserves a raise and a free lunch. Keep up the good work!

Original review: April 29, 2020

I bought wheels and tires from a store and used this company make payments. Come to find out they’re charging 110% more than the actual product you are buying. They say it’s leasing fees. Stay away at all cost, do not use them, it’s the first and last for me. It’s better to turn them into the BBB instead of trying to talk to them. It’s unfair practices, they’re thief’s, and try to prove that they can any way to make them look like the good guy. Stay away at all cost. You don’t get told what they do until it’s too late.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Love the 90 day pay out option. Customer service is always great and I do a lot of shopping with this company. They are very helpful. My go to people. Everyone is so nice on the phone and very helpful. I love this company.

Original review: April 11, 2020

This company was great to work with initially. I had a couple leases I always paid on time and usually paid off early. All was great until I changed my bank account, how dare I! I guess if you change your bank account and then RE-APPLY they go completely nuts and cannot compute what just happened. I changed my bank and reapplied for a lease and they denied me. I made more money than I did before so this was baffling. I was never late or failed to pay, so it was confusing. I had multiple successful leases with them, so this was mind boggling!

Because I changed my bank they requested new information for ANY bank I offered. I have a few banks. They request multiple statements, voided check, and your ID front and back. I don't have checks and I will not be getting checks (Technically my bank doesn't offer them, which I like) so I am screwed. They WILL NOT approve my lease because my bank changed. Who cares that I've had like 5 leases with them. That doesn't matter WITHOUT A VOIDED CHECK THEY WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH YOU.

I would recommend Snap financing or Zibby renamed Katapult. They are easy to work with and will not disown you because you got a new bank. They accept money, and don't care about voided check. So basically, NEVER change your bank if you use Progressive or they won't work with you unless they get you to jump through multiple hoops. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Progressive Leasing. I do recommend Snap Finance, and Katapult.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I bought sofa for 500, end up paying for more than year and still my balance 650. I paid 1200 and more for 500 dollar sofa. Please avoid this. It is a trap. Plz stay away. I made 100 dollar payment every month for more than a year and still got 640 balance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: April 1, 2020

At first I had to call because they started charging me 3 days prior to the scheduled weekly Friday, causing my account to almost overdraft. Then when I asked; they don't even report the good credit. Only if it's bad, always ask more questions before you trust a sketchy like this haphazardly as did I.

Original review: March 25, 2020

I just want to publicly thank Ryan ** from Progressive Leasing for helping me with an issue I had with Big Lots. When Big Lots was not cooperating, Ryan listened and acted with such an open heart. This is why I keep coming back to Progressive Leasing- because of the staff that truly care. Thank you!!

Original review: March 4, 2020

I applied with Progressive Leasing on yesterday 03/02/20, to get a sofa set from one store but the next day which 03/03/20 I canceled my order so I can get a different sofa set from another store using Progressive, so they told me I had to reapply. I did but got denied, when I called Progressive and told them the situation they said that I had to submit 90 days of bank statements and a void check plus a letter from them to give to my bank for them to sign and stamp it. These people are crazy!!! I never received any furniture from no place yet!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I started 2 Progressive leases in August of last year. I recently decided to try for another and they informed me I couldn't because I already had 2 accounts - that was fine. They said if I one or both in full I could appeal the decision. So, I did. Paid it off, let it clear and sent them a picture of my account showing the cleared balance. There was still an issue so I called back and found out that it was because they needed to see the final payment AND the monthly payment cleared, that's fine. So I send them a copy of that along with the final payoff, and now they are saying they won't accept an 'altered,' document.

The only alteration is a black line over the first digits of my bank account number, with the last 4 easily readable for verification that it is the account associated with my leases. I've called 3 times over the course of the last 2 days (in the middle of moving and working) and all of a sudden, now that they have verification of the payoff of the item. They aren't interested in resolving this. Customer service and processing are on different pages and I've recieved incorrect information regarding how to handle this.

This is a huge disappointment because up to today I had a pretty amicable view of this company. I've always paid on time and I was happy with my purchase. However, now working with their office I would argue that this company is only good if you never have any issues, ever, with anything. I would not recommend... It's like their left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

If I could have given this company zero stars, I would have. My husband and I opened an account with them two months before we got married in 2019 in order to finance our wedding rings. The very first experience I had with them was at the jewelry store when the individual that our salesperson was talking to just could not figure out how to enter the proper bank account information. Our sales person probably gave them our checking account number four different times before it was finally correct. I should have taken that as a sign, but I didn't.

Fast forward after about seven months of on-time payments, they knock on my door one night after I've already gone to bed. The gentleman that is representing Progressive Leasing said that they had not spoken to me and I have a late payment. I told him that I had communication with the 800 number and we had arrangements. He stood out in the hallway and managed to read my debit card number aloud on speakerphone to the company rep to verify our arrangement so that all my neighbors heard. When I called the company to complain about this, they told me they were sorry and that was about it.

Subsequently, I have fraud issues on my bank account and had to close it. I can only attribute this to the moronic display of unprofessionalism by banging on my door at almost 8 at night and reading my debit card number aloud for everyone to hear. Oh and you think that's it? No. There's more ridiculousness. I called to make an arrangement to pay off the entire rest of the account yesterday and they banged on my door again today. I absolutely lost it and yelled at the guy, explaining to him that an arrangement was made and I did not appreciate them showing up at my home unwarranted. He proceeded to look on his stupid little tablet only to say to me. "Oh, yes. I see that you made an arrangement. I'm sorry to bother you."

Are you freaking kidding me? This company is so willing to come after you at your home or place of business when you've already made arrangements. I don't know if the communication is sorry between the individuals they're sending out or what's going on, but it is absolutely 100% unacceptable. If I could annihilate this company in any other way, I would. I will be so glad to be rid of them...I cannot even begin to explain.

Progressive Leasing Company Information