2.71/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Progressive Leasing

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Progressive Leasing Reviews

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

Progressive leasing is horrible. I would give a more detailed review, but they have already wasted so much of my time that I don't want to let them waste more. Their computer system is absolutely horrible. Sometimes random payments get sent out that I didn't authorize. When I ask for these charges to be stopped, I am told that they were stopped. They still go through anyways. When I ask for them to be refunded, the person who I'm on the phone with refunds them to the wrong card. There is no organization to this company, and anyone who works for them has the competence of a third grader. Do not use progressive leasing.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

My daughter needed a Apple Computer for school, I didn’t have the cash or credit to purchase it so I called Progressive Leasing to see if they could help out. And, yes, they did help me out. I was referred over to Best Buy after applying online to Progressive Leasing. We picked out what my daughter needed and it took me less than 20 minutes at Best Buy. The process was truly easy and I am a second time purchaser through Progressive Leasing! Karen **

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

I have had a great experience up until three weeks ago. On August 9, 2019, I took a bill consolidation loan out with my bank to pay off some bills. I had two accounts with them and the big account which was over $400 was paid and finalized. Now I have this other account that is a year old that had only $60 left to pay off. My bank sent out checks to pay off the balances and they were sent out in the same envelope. My bank has said that both checks were cashed the same day. So what went on? They are still trying to collect money from me and just got a call today from them saying they are attempting to collect a debt. I have been trying to find out what happened for two weeks and just this past week they said they would refund what I paid above what I owe. Today, none of that is in any notes on my account and it's like I'm back to the drawing board with them. I've had enough and I'm ready to speak to an attorney. I don't know what else to do.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I had established an account back in 2016 for a furniture purchase. Here in 2019 I discovered that Progressive Leasing ALLOWED some "MONSTER" to open up this dormant account without even checking for references, or normally running another "CREDIT CHECK" prior to allowing some stranger to purchase a $6200.00 14K wedding ring set on my name from Kay Jewelers? It could all be a SCAM with Progressive and Kay Jewelers. "LOW IQ Employees" are a part of the foolery! I've had to have all my accounts closed and new rearranged my whole life because this kind of EVIL! OLD & NEW Customers BEWARE!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

Took out a lease on an item I needed for a project. After choosing the item, I completed a short application, and was instantly approved. The item was shipped to me in good time. All in all, a good experience. Would lease again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I applied got approved. Everything I was told is exactly how it went: I will be using them in the near future. I never experienced any problems. Anytime I called customer service they answered all my questions.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I would like to know if someone has had the same experience or not. I purchased furniture with Progressive Leasing and last week I had scheduled a payment to pay off the remaining balance. My payments come out automatically biweekly with my pay periods so I would think I would schedule my payment on the 16th when I got paid. I am now realizing that I completely think they scammed me and had my payment bounce back because the payment came out on the 15th!!! Why would I schedule something to come out a day before I got paid.

The other fishy thing was that I went back to check my payment confirmation email (from Progressive) and it reads "Your account with us is PAID IN FULL* (This letter is void if any payment bounces or is returned unpaid.)" Fishy fishy fishy. I will be looking for anything that will tell me when I actually scheduled the payment to come out. I in no way think I made the mistake of scheduling it to come out a day early knowing when I was going to be paid. Funny this happens when I was going to close the account with them also.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Mattress Firm, no credit check. Lease thru Progressive Leasing, 120 day trial and min is 3 weeks try with no obligations to buy, no fees added. l tried mattress for 30 days, l return the mattress with no issues. Now l am in Chapter 13, they’re trying to claim for 2200.00 for the mattress claim l had it financed???? This is such a joke. Don’t fall for these lies.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

This is a great company. I am surprised at all of the bad reviews. I used Progressive Leasing to finance Furniture. My roommate moved out on me and I end up having to pay for rent and wasn't able to pay my furniture. I have 3 kids and was a single mom at the time. 2 years has passed and this company does not report to the credit bureaus. They did not harass me about payment. They only contact me with emails. Once a year offering a settlement. 3 years later I'm just now paying and they still offered me a settlement paying only 45% of what I actually owned. This is a company that has the right to obtain what you borrow from them but they still work with you anyway. I am extremely grateful. I am currently on a payment plan and am only paying 640 of 1320 that I owe. I don't believe that it's Progressive Leasing is the issue. I think it's the vendors that they allow to use their program that is mishandling business.

Original review: July 25, 2019

So, this is unusual. I'm an attorney working for a client who leased things from Progressive. My experience with them was outstanding. They were respectful, well informed, but most important very ethical in the choices they made. I can't speak for the company as a whole, their costs, etc., but my experience was exceptional.

Progressive Leasing Company Information