Find a Business Services partner

Help me decide

2.6/5 (256 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Progressive Leasing

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Progressive Leasing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Progressive Leasing?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I purchased furniture from a Big Lots store through Progressive Leasing. I was having personal issues(due to the pandemic amongst other things). Spoke to the store manager at Big Lots...told me he would return my call in a few days and haven't heard from him since. It just doesn't make sense. I've spent thousands of dollars and now can't get the rest of my furniture.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I purchased some items via this company, both items from Bestbuy. Both items have had issues since day one. I have been paying for almost 2 months on these products, I have attempted to contact this company several times via phone. I get put on hold via the automated system saying 20 minute wait, annoying but ok.... That's where it gets bad, You will wait for a customer rep for the remainder of your life. Even if you call at open.

All warranty issues have to be handled through the company. Not bestbuy. Not the manufacturer. How do you handle these issues if you cannot contact anyone? At this point I am ready to return these items, however again how do I do that? I cannot contact the company. My next step will be to block the payments at the bank, and wait for a call. Or for the credit hit then dispute with evidence from my call logs. Why pay well over a thousand dollars for bad products. Under no circumstances use this company. It will only badly affect your credit, no actual benefit. And pay double the product's cost on top of that.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Horrible experience. I made extra payments and they went to the back of the contract. The payoff was 183.28. I made two extra payments of 100.00 and it took it off the back of the contract. I was thinking it would help bring down the early buy option and it didn't. It took one month off the contract. So the ability to pay a little extra and it take it off your balance is only true for the first 90 days. After that you're liable for all the payments.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Used to work in retail and from time to time I was advised to call PL for questions or concerns in regards to my customers. Every agent that answered was rude, unprofessional, condescending, passive aggressive, and sometimes would just flat out hang up on me. If you don't like your job, just find another one instead of taking it out on me. It seemed like they did not do that to my other coworkers or managers. All you all have to do is sit in your ** all day and take calls, answer questions, and make sure problems get solved. It's not that hard...

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Even if you make payments, balance due keep changing. Each person you talk to in customer service has something different to tell you. Will never use them again. You end up paying double the prices of whatever you got.

Original review: July 31, 2021

My fiancé and I called customer service Representative to get info on our lease purchase and we spoke with LEE and she was so nasty and unprofessional. Her tone was very rude. How can you be in this profession and behave that way. How long has she been getting away with this type of attitude. This is sad

and disgusting.

Original review: July 28, 2021

This is the third time I've leased with Progressive. We all want a high quality cell phones. I don't want to give up grocery money to buy one on a cash basis. I take advantage of the 90 day option where I can pay the phone in full over 3 months instead of all at once. My current lease is actually for 18 months with minimum monthly payments. If I were to make the minimum payment each month, I would end up paying double for the phone.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Very bad company. Will not work with you then you are paying them a lot of money and balance is still the same. Please DO NOT go with this company. They will steal your money and say you still owe late fees. You will be paying them forever and your balance will go up instead of going down. This is my first and LAST time I try this company. I will be paying off my loan and be done with this vulture company!!!

Original review: July 26, 2021

I have not experienced this in a long time. My sister unexpectedly passed. I needed to skip a couple of payments because of expenses we had. I could hardly talk. The professionalism and genuine compassion I received from those I spoke with was unbelievable. They truly made me feel like they knew what I was going through and completely helped me out. You don't find this kind of service anymore. I recommend this company for sure.

Original review: July 12, 2021

100% POINTLESS in doing. You end up paying twice in interest and when you done and completed pay offs you can't "request" to have it show on credit report AFTER doing 100% on time no late payments..ZERO benefits!!!

Original review: June 28, 2021

Really bad. They'll give you a lease and right as soon as you try and check out they ask for you 10 different forms of verification that you need to send them. So you approve me, let me get all the way to checkout. Hit the checkout button then ask for 10 forms of verification. Not worth the hassle.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Dealing with this company to purchase my new Appliance was such a breeze! Literally only took a matter of minutes! Customer service was so helpful and knowledgeable and made my day so much happier! I'd recommend them to everyone!

Original review: May 13, 2021

Over the past 5 years I've used Progressive to make purchases for my home, things that I wouldn't be able to afford all at once. Mattress Firm, Best Buy and Overstock. Com. I always kept in my mind to pay the item off with their 90 day same as cash. I understand that if you take longer than 90 days you will actually pay 3 times the cost.

So over time I bought a mattress and paid it in 90 days. Then I reapplied and bought new electronic and again made certain I could pay it off in 90 days.

It's really helped me getting my house furnishings and worth the $ 69.00 initial payment to start the lease. Very happy with all my leases and will continue to use Progressive. Excellent customer service. Thanks Progressive.

Original review: May 9, 2021

2020 & ???‍♀️ centers closed, including my apartment's center. My mind was ???? but my body was ???. My state opened back up as well as my job as a server. My uniform must have shrunk???. I needed professional equipment to whip back into my uniform within short time along with building back ???? & endurance. My complex limited slots and times, only 2 per 30 mins from 8am to 6pm & you must sign up in advanced 3???. My apt complex had over 800 units & I could easily forget miss my ???? to workout.

I applied for that bike everyone was using, but was declined, among other companies. My credit wasn't the best or even average. One day,???? started to shine on me with PROGRESSIVE LEASING!!! I was able to lease to own a professional grade exercising machine???. I also had the option to stop LEASING without affecting my credit. LEASING was perfect for me, in case l found myself with a huge new hanger rack. DURING LEASING; I had some ???? problems that caused some financial setbacks. I was able to speak with the customer service (super kind!) and make arrangements to catch back up and get back on schedule. Professional, kind, understanding, & helpful!

Original review: April 13, 2021

It was very easy to apply and the decision came back really fast within minutes and I was able to make my purchase online or in the store. I decided to purchase online and the process was done quickly and very easy and then I had purchased the item I wanted.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Application process was easy, payments were set up by bank draft weekly. 90 day option was cool other than them adding a extra lease option price onto it. They sent way too many emails, and processed payment before due date. Other than that, my experience was good.

Original review: March 3, 2021

If you need to make a purchase without doing credit...Progressive Leasing is quick process and I cannot even describe their customer service. I have leased several big purchases from them. Every time I have called them they are amazing!! They strive to give good service!!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

Very easy to use and highly recommend this leasing company. Fast and efficient also. Will use again... The application process was very easy to accomplish and verification process was also easy to complete.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I have used Progressive Leasing multiple times for small purchases. My current purchase was a big one. I have submitted my payments, it shows that it has been withdrawn from my account. They email everyday saying my payment was not processed. I've showed the proof and still get the same emails everyday. They need to get organized or I will return my items and never use their services again.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I have used this program on numerous occasions. Provides ability to obtain needed purchases in the future. Needed items such as furniture, household repairs, and many other household items affordably.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Tried to use this company to place an order through Best Buy and the order never went through, somehow NEITHER company was able to help me even though I had been CHARGED for an order than never went through, after two hours worth of frustration I am finally told that I cannot cancel until they verify no order went through and am looking at nearly two weeks before the funds taken from my account ON AN ORDER NEVER PLACED will be refunded. The whole thing is a sham and infuriating. Save yourself the hassle.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I used Progressive Leasing with Raymond & Flannigan for a dining table & sectional, dining table came in damaged, I called progressive leasing once I realized the two of the seating pads were not connected to the chairs, I was told someone would follow up with me, fast forward due to covid I thought there was a delay in the follow up due to COVID, I called back right before my 90day pay off was set to end, and was told I should have called back the office when Noone called me back, they are not contractually obligated to fix anything because the furniture is paid off and oh well, I asked Ethically and morally how could you dismiss a customer after paying $2300 for a minor fix?

Silence, not one explanation, they take the retailer out of any responsibility and at the start of your lease and I was turned away by Raymond and flannigan due to this clause between the two companies. I will file a corporate complaint with Raymond and flannigan to inform them they are making a mistake contracting with them due to breaching of their contract and putting hard working people into the hands of vultures, this company is bad and unethical, I also believed they treated me like this because I paid my furniture off timely, maybe they wanted to charge the 70% interest rate in hopes to help cover their expenses. Disgusting.

I paid $2300 & have two chairs broken with nails that sometimes scratch my thighs. It's always principle for me as a consumer, don't give your hard working dollars to this company. Typical predatory lender, this has motivated me however to fix my credit to qualify for reputable companies who have enough resources to support the other liabilities that present themselves when providing a service.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

I am a new customer with Progressive Leasing with that being said. I have called this company several times to set up 90 day Buyout and the ladies are Super Super Nice. They handle themselves very well with very soft spoken voice. Explains the program step by step and seem to love their job. It really puts a smile on my face whenever I call. Amazing customer service skills❤️. I am delighted to do service with this company. My buyout is March 2021 and I’m looking forward to doing business with this company. Happy Holidays Progressive???? Great job Brandy & Janet. ???? FYI to whom trained the young ladies good job????

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

Bought a 10k 2 toned yellow/white gold chain from Zales. Total cost was 6,500. With Progressive Leasing I was able to get the chain paying it off with easy affordable payments. Few months later went back and got an engagement 4c total diamond weight for 7,000. Never any hassle. Quick, easy absolutely the best for hard working middle class people like myself. I’ve recommended everyone I run into about this company.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I applied for progressive leading, obtain an approval for $650 - Helzberg. Went to the store, rep was able to increase to $750. Great customer service, made my payments, was able to extend my loan —cash(90 days) for additional $100. Paid jewelry off. Went to Re-apply, was told I was denied, even though I made all payments on time, work for same job. Denial letter states in consistent pay.. Well, yes, I was getting bonus increase pay, which came separately from my normal pay. When I go to call, the system automatically blocks me saying I need to wait 30 days. Stop letting the computer run everything...

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I purchased a sectional couch from Ashley Furniture using Progressive Leasing, in April 2020. In June I finally received a delivery date for the couch, 3 weeks later I received a call my delivery date was moved to the end of July. I then canceled my order. My account with Progressive still reflects I purchased the couch and is 2k past due. I can’t purchase elsewhere because this is showing that far past due, which I am not. It is now November 2nd and still showing I own this past due amount for a couch I never received.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

Provide prompt service and offer various financials to meet your needs. They treat customers with respect! They have multiple means of communication for their customers. Offer financing for all budgets.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Make sure the item you want to lease is qualifying. Just a waste of time to bother with. No straight answers from Progressive Leasing or the store - ended up wasting a lot of time and wasn’t until checkout that it wasn’t approved. Talk to your bank instead.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

This company is not worth dealing with. I advise anyone to learn from me. They continue to tax you on your payments. You have already paid taxes for your items when you purchased them and they tax you again with each payment. Plus if you go the full 12 month term you will end up paying double.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

Application process quick and smooth with a fair lease amount approved. They have kept in touch through email offering assistance if needed. Phone conversations always helpful and pleasant. I am thankful for Progressive, because of them, I have been able to improve my home decor and other needs despite my current financial situation, and I love their 90 day payoff with no additional fees. Honestly, I can't comprehend this company not having a 5 star rating across the board on every platform. I have friends who have also used progressive leasing and love them just as much as I do. I have not had one bad experience to date. I am looking forward to an ongoing account with progressive and give them the highest of recommendation to anyone! ☆☆☆☆☆

Progressive Leasing Company Information