3.9/5 (619 ratings)
Find a Business Services partner

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About Pitney Bowes

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

Pitney Bowes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitney Bowes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitney Bowes?

Original review: April 26, 2022

I had placed a order over almost 3 weeks ago, I call today. Ask. My shipping tracking has not updated. I was greeted with an incredibly ignorant women on the other end, telling me I'm completely wrong. They they are not the company listed under shipping, she continued to raise her voice and not offer any type of assistance. I requested to speak to someone higher up she proceeded to tell at me finally agreeing to transfer me only to disconnect the call. This is absolutely unacceptable customer service. I will never use this company and will make my purchases to avoid at all costs! Some serious customer service training is definitely needed, just completed unacceptable to yell at a paying customer. Unbelievable.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Would give zero stars if that was a possibility. Our sister office closed down in NJ and we wanted to bring the unit to Texas. Took almost 1 month of back and forth then having to contact the advocate directly to get anyone to assist. We then asked for quotes of a buyout/settlement, they made us sign a new contract then it went all downhill from there. Initial quote was supposedly a clerical error and the following quotes were 3x the amount of the first one. Then instead of contacting me for anything, they were still contacting staff that is no longer a part of our team as well as my manager whose email they misspelled so it never came through. Now we are in collections because of a clerical error and TERRIBLE customer service mixed with TERRIBLE communication.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Sat home 3 days in a row waiting for my package and all 3 days they said delivery attempt but they never showed up here once. This company is hard to get ahold of and don't relay message to their drivers. I don't know about anyone else but hate this service. Hope I never have to use them again ever.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I had been their client for 20 years. Suddenly my machine stopped working. I spent the next 3 days on the phone to try to find out why and what to do. They had turned it off. My recent change in banks had their auto pay which is always collected in advance still using the wrong bank. I tried to fix it but they were also changing banks. I tried for the next two weeks and could not find anyone to fix it. It is clear that each department operates with no connection to each other. I made other arrangements for postage and let the cancellation exist. They sent a verification that our agreement was closed. New person involved wants 5 month service paid and will not allow the machine to return.

Original review: March 7, 2022

We have been trying for over six months to get our postage meter working from Pitney Bowes.... The absolute worst service we have had in our 52 years of business. They just pass us around from department to department, nothing gets resolved....After all our time and and energy... We are returning their equipment. (Very dissatisfied) with the level of service.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Most of the items I purchase are off of Amazon. Variety of family items. Pitney Bowes always delivers my packages earlier than expected. I've never needed to reach out due to problems and I have received dozens of packages from them. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2022

Ordered a product from seller in China. It's been at Pitney longer than it took to get to America. They are slowest shipping processing company in America. The post office works faster than you people.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I received an email last week that my account would be turned over to the collected agency for non payment! I am one of those who set my payments $5.34 online and had no idea payments were not submitted. I explained this and they said, "when do you intend to pay"? My records show they deducted payment one month, stopped the next, collected the next and stopped???? Each time I responded about my payment and canceling, they told me the account would be canceled once they receive payment. Ok, I mailed the check for the amount in the email they said was due and now they say it will be an additional $4.99 because I still have the scale. Meanwhile, the box is ready to ship back!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

For nine months we have tried to get our equipment functioning. We have requested a termination of our lease. I have spent hours and hours talking with technical support, sales, I have called and left messages with managers and their corporate executives and do not receive a call back. It is appalling how they treat businesses and I would love to share my experience with anyone from the corporation or the general public.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

They bill you quarterly but if you pay late, it's a $32 fee per month that you're late within that quarter. In a time of covid, you'd think they'd work with companies who are struggling. I can see one $32 fee for the quarterly invoice but $32 per month?!?! Our quarterly bill was $175 (for 3 months). If we paid it late (by the 4th month) it was $96 in late fees on top of that! Use Quadiant or postagestation.com or Sendify. ***Do not use Pitney Bowes***.

Pitney Bowes Company Information