Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.05/5

Pitney Bowes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitney Bowes?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pitney Bowes?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

My product is been to them since ages. I suppose there is no sign of delivery. I THINK THEY HOLD ITEMS FOR NO REASONS. My order confirmation is near to expire and no delivery yet and you don't want to open dispute for shipping company's fault.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I’ve had an absolutely horrible experience with this company. They’re supposed to get a package to USPS for me and they’ve literally just been holding it in a city about 30 miles away from my house for the past month. I’ve tried to get in contact with customer support and it went nowhere, they were absolutely no help at all. I feel like this is a fake company that just steals packages.

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I ordered an item off Zoku ad, got receipt of purchase from OMG Cheap Store and Pitney Bowes is the shipping carrier. It's been 30 days since order. Now I track it with USPS which hasn't received it yet, aftership says it's in Albany. OMG cheap store has nothing. They say go to Zoku who says they have nothing. Go back to Omg cheap store. To anyone shopping on line do not go through these companies. Run around. Oh and I played more than twice the price of other places I checked and the other places guarantee 3 business day delivery.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

So I ordered a package from eBay which had an estimated delivery date from the 17th of February to the 23rd of April and, when I learned that my package was given to Pitney Bowes at first I was anxious because after reading TONS of complaints I was worried if they'd hold my package hostage or lost or even stolen but, no apparently I was able to get it a day before the first estimated delivery date (today). I am guessing due to the complaints everyone has written to BBB (better business bureau) my guess is that they are keeping a closer eye on Pitney Bowes to ensure that there are no more problems with the company and the facilities throughout the world.

I am still a bit skeptical about this service because who knows if they could mess up the next time but, I guess I got lucky? For that I'll give 4 stars. Like, I said either BBB is watching them tensely or I was just in pure luck. Other than the box of my package damaged here and there the actual item itself is fine and is in obsolete condition. I think that's the seller's fault for packaging it a bit harshly but the item itself aside the box is just fine 100%. Again, I don't really trust Pitney Bowes as much as I read the reviews but, I am guessing from this point on and this day forward it seems they are starting to get their service in check properly this time. (Yes this is an authentic genuine review from a person who first experienced this.)

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I ordered an item in December that was shipped via Pitney Bowes....It took weeks to get to their Greenwood Indiana facility about 30 minutes from me and the postal service has been waiting to get it for over a month after the postal tracking number was generated. NEVER do business with anyone that ships with this company.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I keep getting bills! You can't click "cancel" when you want to cancel the service. Instead you must "request to cancel" this leads to a miserable, life-wasting experience of endless emails and phone calls until you either 1) pay them in perpetuity or 2) die. There is simply no other solution. Bills still arrive. Refuse to pay them? Yep makes sense, but you may have set your account to automatically bill your card. When I tried to cancel, they "suspended" my account so I can't 1) use the service or 2) change my billing information. This is the most contrived way to piss people off. If they put in 1/10th of this effort to offer an acceptable service, I wouldn't have submitted a "request to cancel" in the first place. I hope they get prosecuted for fraud. I want my money back and most of all I WANT TO FINALLY BE RID OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

A lot of people here harp on Pitney Bowes for their horrendous experiences dealing with them and I just want to say, it's all likely true. Pitney Bowes is hands down the LEAST reliable shipping company I have ever had to depend on. I have had a few experiences over the years but most recently I ordered a few things from Dr. Squatch (who deals with these situations with grace and deserves your business) but Pitney Bowes lost four packages out of five I ordered from Squatch over a couple week period. Four out of five lost. That's insane to me. Someone mentions that level of failure probably costs these businesses money to replace items and purchase other shippers to bypass Pitney the second time around.

I also want to mention, even when I do end up getting my packages, Pitney has taken their sweet time many times; like estimated 5-10 days delivery (to that effect) and it arrives like literally most of a month later. Pitney Bowes is terrible even when the packages show up. Don't use them. Here is my advice, if you ever buy something and know Pitney is a shipping partner, do yourself AND the company a favor and get expedited shipping (or select a different shipping option). I don't know why companies use Pitney but I imagine it has to the be one of the cheaper options considering their service is actual dog**. All in all I've lost probably six packages over the years to Pitney in addition to them doubling their shipping estimations multiple times. Don't use them, don't trust them, bypass them; even if it costs an extra $10-$20. Not worth the stress and coin-toss levels of dependability.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

At work, we were forced by HQ to start using Pitney Bowes for our mailing, even though there was exactly nothing wrong with the one we were using before. Getting it installed and on the network took way longer than it should have, because the tech rep wouldn't actually come out and do it, he would only communicate by phone. I ended up doing 80% of the work while he just talked. Every week, there is something going wrong with this worthless equipment, either the hardware, network issues, update issues...something. Most of the time the customer service have no idea what to do and their solution is to turn it off and back on again. It was never anyone's choice at work to switch over to these machines, everyone hates them, and I wish we never had. Absolute garbage.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I have a package that has been stuck in a town 20 minutes from my home for 10 business days. How can it possibly take 10 business days to travel 20 minutes in distance? At this point, I can only imagine that it's lost. When I try to contact the company, I am told it's still in transit. I am pretty sure it's lost. Tracking #**. Reading the other reviews and I from I can understand, this is a constant issue!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

At each point in this shipment it was delayed by 7-10 days by P-B. No link to track. I have a USPS track number which tells me that they are expecting the package but don't have it yet. Shipper sent the USPS track number a month ago but Pitney Bowes has not turned it over. On Feb 2, I am still waiting for a Christmas gift. DO NOT ORDER FROM ANY SHIPPER WHO USES P-B.

Pitney Bowes Company Information