This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Paylocity assists companies with solutions for human resources, workforce management and payroll tech services. The company offers products for small, midsize and large businesses in various industries. Its service experts partner with businesses to provide personalized services that help meet company goals and free up time.
- Educational resources for clients
- Product training courses
- Personalized services
- Must request quote for pricing info
- Limited information online
Paylocity primarily provides user-friendly payroll and human resources services to streamline these processes and save companies time. Because it tailors its services to businesses, pricing is individualized.
What is Paylocity?
Paylocity provides a flexible host of HR and payroll solutions for businesses of every size. It personalizes services for companies in a variety of industries, helping its clients save time.
In addition to HR and payroll, Paylocity provides numerous other services, including workforce management, talent recruitment, employee experience and more. It strives to be an all-in-one solution for its clients.
The extensive resource library contains many client educational materials, including a podcast, blog and webinars. It also offers training courses for each of its products and services, helping to make the onboarding process as smooth as possible for its clients. Between these resources and multiple channels of customer support, the company demonstrates a strong commitment to serving its clients and helping them get the most out of Paylocity.
How does Paylocity work?
Paylocity offers a suite of services, allowing companies to select only what they need. The first step is to request a demo so Paylocity can learn more about your needs and generate a personalized proposal for your company.
Once you have decided which services to use, Paylocity helps you set up the platform and get all your services up and running. Personalized support continues throughout your partnership.
Paylocity offers various services. It works with you to create a customized plan to meet your company’s specific needs. Provided services include:
- Payroll solutions: Paylocity’s digital payroll software automates the employee payment process so you can quickly and easily calculate employee wages, subtract the correct amount of withholdings and deductions and more. It also includes a self-service portal so your employees can log in and gather important documents whenever they’re needed.
- Workforce management: Automate time and attendance tracking with Paylocity’s easy-to-use workforce management software. Users can also build employee schedules and monitor employee temperatures if that data collection point is needed.
- Human resources software: Free up your HR team by automating essential tasks such as leave tracking, safety tracking and reporting, collecting employee documents and more. The quick-edit templates make it simple to start, and you can create custom checklists to ensure your business needs are met.
- Talent management software: Paylocity provides a range of talent management services to ensure you have the employees you need to succeed. From talent recruitment to onboarding new hires, the software helps improve job satisfaction, so you retain more of your staff.
- Employee benefits administration: Alleviate some of the stress associated with repetitive benefits administration tasks, such as processing plan changes and premium calculations, with the Paylocity employee benefits software.
- Employee experience platform: Encourage your company’s community culture with a communication-based hub. You can share files, chat with individual team members and send companywide announcements.
Every Paylocity client has different needs, so there is no universal pricing structure. Instead, the company works with each client individually to create a customized quote based on company size, payroll frequency and services needed. Paylocity states on its website that your price per employee per month (PEPM) won’t increase as your business grows.
Based on the products you choose, Paylocity will help you set up a customized platform. If you’re switching payroll companies, you’ll first need to gather your records, reports and other related data so it can transfer the information over.
Is Paylocity a payroll company?
Paylocity is a payroll company that provides numerous other HR services. It helps customize a human resources information system (HRIS) to meet your company’s needs.
What industries does Paylocity work with?
Paylocity works with companies across several industries, including:
- Financial services
- Health care
- Nonprofit and education
- Restaurants and hospitality
- Retail and wholesale
- Tech and professional services
- Transportation and logistics
What size businesses does Paylocity work with?
Paylocity works with businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations and everything in between.
Where is Paylocity located?
Paylocity’s company headquarters are in Schaumburg, Illinois. The company also has offices in other locations and a remote workforce spread across the country.
Is Paylocity legit?
Paylocity is a legitimate company with 25 years of experience in the HRIS industry. The website contains educational content to help you stay up to date on best practices and industry news. However, it has limited information on its website about the Paylocity process and pricing structure. To get more information, you’ll need to fill out a quote or demo request form.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Paylocity Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.