Call toll free
4.86/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Finance Pal, a division of Community Tax, makes managing your business finances simple. Businesses are paired with a team of seasoned professionals who assist them with all of their accounting, payroll, taxes, and more.

7 Finance Pal Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 7, 2019

Finance Pal is very affordable for what they do and I get a lot for my money. They are large so they have a lot of resources to get things done in a timely way. My experience with them has been great and I like their staff. Finance Pal does all our accounting and bookkeeping services from managing our Xero accounting software account to reconciling bank statements to doing our tax returns.

Finance Pal response

Thank you for the kind words, Brett! We're glad we could help. We look forward to working with you into the future!

Get expert buying tips about Payroll Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Jason ** has helped me understand how to get my finances in order, and more importantly under control. He is by far one of the best book keepers & CPA's in the business. Jason has unique ability to educate his clients and transmit that knowledge, so it is easily understood and put into action. Jason ** is a professional that any and every person and a business whether big or small can benefit from.

Finance Pal response

Wow, Scottie! We love hearing stories like this, and thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy we could help, and we will absolutely pass your kind words along to Jason and his team! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I have been working with Jason ** of Finance Pal for about 5 months now, and it has been an absolute pleasure. At first, I was concerned about choosing the right finance specialist to help my company (and myself, personally) with our taxes. We're so lucky we found Jason. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and clearly explains everything we need to do. I couldn't be happier with the help and guidance he provides us.

Finance Pal response

Thank you for the feedback, Judd! We are so glad that you've had a great experience with Finance Pal! We look forward to working together for many years to come!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I own Paradigm Pest Management Inc. I came to Community Tax over a year ago. I had the IRS and the Florida Dept. of Revenue to deal with. Anyone can go into business for themselves. You may know your craft, skill or trade. This doesn't mean you know how to run a business. It doesn't mean you have the discipline to run one. I was flying by the seat of my pants with no checks or balances. Jason ** was assigned as my accountant. He is professional and polite, a trait that seems to be waning in business these days. More importantly Jason is patient and he listens. I'll admit I am not very good at the business aspect of what I do. I am very good at killing stuff, not so much at the financial aspect of my business.

Jason listens to my concerns and has been teaching me the right way to do things. He has me on a budget (never had one of those) and now I collect a paycheck. Jason is very responsive when I reach out to him. My emails are answered sometimes within minutes. My business has had its best year ever in its 17 year history with about a $7,000 increase over the previous year. Even now we are already trending to beat that this year. These numbers don't sound like much, to me they are huge. This is in part due to Jason's help and guidence. He is an asset to Paradigm Pest Management and I look forward to many years more in our business relationship. Jim **. President. Paradigm Pest Management Inc. **.

Finance Pal response

We love stories like this, Dennis! Thank you for sharing, and we're so happy we could help! We look forward to working with you and your business for years to come!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I have just started my company and needed a company or someone to help and advice me on how to register my company and obtain documents in order to get it going. I contacted Mr. Jason ** of Finance Pal who did it all of which I am very thankful. Furthermore I am going to get the company and Mr. ** to do my annual tax etc. I will certainly recommend anyone to contact your company.

Finance Pal response

Thanks for the feedback, Roamharan! We are so glad you had a great experience with Finance Pal. We will pass your kind words along to Jason. He really is one of the best!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finance Pal?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Jason is a very knowledgeable, detail-oriented and very professional accountant who is a tremendous asset to any organization that engages his services. He always wants to do the right thing, does not hesitate to give candid advice, and is willing to help. Work with Jason if you want a hyper-dependable accountant and want your books to be well maintained.

Finance Pal response

Thank you for the kind words, Arvind! We're so happy we could help! We think Jason is pretty great too!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Jason is an excellent account rep. He always answers promptly and explains everything. His attention to detail is greatly appreciated and his knowledge base is impressive. I came to Jason as a new business owner who knew absolutely nothing and Jason always took the time to help with even the smallest thing. I would highly recommend!!

Finance Pal response

Thank you for the positive feedback, Susan! We will pass your kind words along to Jason and his team! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Finance Pal Company Information