Andrea,

We have just signed up to partner with this site. Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I have avoided ADP and companies like it for years because the reimbursement process is so cumbersome as to be extremely stressful and even more so time consuming. I was not able to register and they were not at all helpful in rectifying this. Being registered would have made my life much easier. Instead, I faxed requests, which they claimed never to receive. I then mailed (via USPS) and they quickly reimbursed me. If only I could register. I've called many times and I think I'm going to send a letter so that maybe they would take my request more seriously. I was alarmed because I have > $500 stowed away with ADP for health care reimbursement for the year. That's a lot of money to not have easy access to.

I have been using ADP for 3 years now. I only have two employees but for just $50 a month I am able to run a monthly payroll and they pay all my taxes and handle be W-2s. I originally learned about them in a review at **, (where Intuit was #1). Ironically we tried 3 different services, including intuit, and ADP has outperformed them all.

ADP needs to bring its support back to the US. There is such a huge cultural difference, that the call center I dealt with couldn't problem solve off the script. And the fact that the only way to make a payment for unresolved invoices to MAIL A CHECK!?!?!? Really? MAIL A CHECK??? What year is this?

John,

I see our service team contacted you and worked through this issue with you. Please let us know if you do not receive the credit as promised or your replacement card.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

My paycheck was deposited into my ADP account on Friday and on Sunday I received a call from the "fraud department" advising of "unusual activity." My balance was ZERO - money was taken out in increments of $400 from five different ATM machines. ADP refuses to reimburse the money while performing their "investigation" which could take between 30-90 days. This is paycheck money! I can't pay my bills until the next pay period. Every major bank in the United States reimburses money missing due to possible fraud the next day. It is the company's responsibility to secure their network - my card never left my wallet. ADP was HACKED in May, 2016 due to their lack of security yet I have to wait up to 90 days to get my money back?

Hi Pamela,

I do apologize for the frustrations. I have provided the feedback to the service team for training purposes.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

I can't even write it out any better then my letter TO ADP can illustrate the issue. Recently I closed the bank acct into which I was getting direct deposit. I then changed the information on the ADP total source website so going forward my checks would get automatically deposited to my new account. Meanwhile, I spoke with someone at 2:43 pm on the 14th who told me what would happen was that the bank would reject my deposit and once they rejected it a paper check would be sent to my employer for me. The bank rejected it on the 17th. Not "once they rejected it AND...". Once they rejected it. That's it. Well, it was rejected on the 17th and did you issue a check? NO.

Today I got told all sorts of BS. I was told that if I was in a position where I needed the money I could ask my employer to write a check and ADP would take care of the "back end" of things. Did ADP tell me that when I talked to them on the 14th? NO. If they had I'd have never had a reason to call again. I may have chosen to do that but after this long it makes no sense to put my employer in a position to have to do more work for me, when it's YOUR JOB NOT HIS to do the work to get my money to me.

They also told me today that I would get a check at the same time as my next check. That is NOT THE SAME as "once it's rejected we'll reissue it". They also asked me today if I requested it be expedited. Well, when the moron on the 15th said "once it's rejected we'll reissue it" I had no reason to have it expedited or ask to have it expedited and had no knowledge that was something I could request. So now comes the question, if I COULD HAVE asked for it to be expedited then why was that not an option when I called TODAY? Does expediting even exist? Or were they just pretty sure today they could pretend it exists, ask if I requested it back on the 14th, and then cross their fingers I wouldn't ask any more questions?

I am the layperson, you guys are the (incredibly un-) professionals. On that first phone call ALL OF THESE OPTIONS should have been told to me. You are insensitive and unprofessional. I deeply regret that my employer has any relationship with you and there is nothing I can do but suck it up. The first person I spoke with, FAILED to tell me it wouldn't come out until the NEXT paycheck, FAILED to ask me/tell me I could have it expedited, and FAILED to tell me I could ask my employer to write me a check himself. Well, you can see. They failed, and failed, and failed again. You should seriously consider whether this person should be employed. My opinion is no. They stink at their job and I'm the one who is suffering for their inability to do things correctly. Thanks for nothing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Hi Nikki,

I am sorry to see the frustrations and concerns raised. I have sent this feedback to our team for review. Please do let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

First of all, I'd like to begin by saying I have had ADP for many years, only because both jobs were paperless for pay and taxes. Long story short, after problems with a bank, I decided to try out Aline card, as it was offered for our pay if we didn't have a bank account for direct deposit. Biggest mistake of my life. I do not use gas pumps with any card, I always pay card or swipe at the cash register. On 10/28, I removed my rent from a Cardtronics ATM near my job. RARELY ever do that, but I wanted to pay my landlord early to help them out. 2 weeks later, I get another paycheck, go after work to get groceries and go home. Next day, I go into work, stop by the gas station, the cashier says my card declined. That was the 11th. I called several times over the last several days, most times holding is about 45 minutes. Finally got through to people who handle "disputes".

My card was used in Houston TX at a Cardtronics ATM and every dime in my account. I live and work in Plant City Fl. They even checked my balance first. They provided me the address the card was used, mailed me a new card, cancelled the old one and told me in 10-15 business days before they send out a letter stating whether not I was a victim of fraud. ENRAGED, I demanded a manager. Sat on hold 30 minutes, got a supervisor and before I could finish explaining, was hung up on. Called back in, started all over again. Every time you call in you have to explain your whole situation so they can tell the manager why you are calling. BTW, you will never talk to a manager. Just supervisors who pretend to be managers. Got through to a man named Osvaldo who promised me he would have checks to me in 3-5 business days.

I was happy. 3rd business day, I got 3 BLANK checks in the mail. Apparently, it is so you can access your account until your new card comes. Did I mention there was only 1.65 in my account? Pissed again, I call in. They tell me I have to call the compliance department. I call them. They tell me they are sending a questionnaire to answer in order to process my "dispute". I answer it, email it back, and ask for a response acknowledging they received it. No answer. Emailed again. No answer. 5 business days more go by, I call in and after over an hour of pressing 1 to hold for the next available ** operator, I finally get through. The young lady who was very friendly, Kendra, was able to tell me that ShivaKiran ** got the email asking to respond, but not the first one with the answers, all of which were tied together in one email strand.

Resent to Kendra who is now taking care of it. I am now having to take a week off from work, going through Thanksgiving, without a dime to my name until the following Monday before they think I will have the money back into my account. I am told that Wednesday I can call the Visa number on the back of my card after 5 PM CST, to see what the verdict is, if I am a victim, or a liar. At this point in time, I have notified Cardtronics and provided the addresses of both ATM machines, contacted the bank in Houston that owns the machine (who could care less) and until I have this so called letter determining that I was in fact a victim of fraud, I cannot even file a police report with my locale fraud prevention unit with the HCSO in Plant City.

You actually have to be able to prove it in the form of a letter. Being at work 16 hours away from where my ATM card was used even though the card is in my possession isn't a little odd? It's amazing...in a couple of weeks, I have talked to several people and it has become apparent that not one of them has had this happen to them. I suggest to anyone who has to use ADP Aline card to change your pin every pay day. There's no way to protect yourself and nobody really cares about you anyway.

Hi Sembu,

I am sorry to see you did not have a good experience with our pay card. Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance and I will make sure you get to the appropriate service team.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Terrible service. Don't use this company at all cost. My job ordered a pay card from them, I never received it. Then they ordered a second pay card which I was told I was going to receive on a specific date. Still haven't received my card. They then back-paddled and told me a different date. Every time I called and they refuse to give me any other access to my funds.

HI Ashish,

I see by the notes in our files that we left you a voicemail to discuss the discount on 11/3/ Please let us know if you need anything further to assist.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I setup my 3 businesses with ADP and received a written quote for the payroll services but I am surprised that they are charging way more than they quoted. On inquiring about the charges the main contact Barbara is not responding back and others are just making excuses on her behalf. I won't recommend anyone to use this company. Thinking of suing them for harassment.

Nancy,

Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

$2,200 were stolen from my card in a lot of transactions outside of my work/live area and they don't care, no investigation, Nothing!! I have filed a dispute 2 times, for the second time I didn't even receive a call from them or anything... That makes me think this people is stealing our money. I'm very angry about all this situation, don't even use their services.

Hi Larry,

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

My card was used this morning at 6:42 am with the balance remaining on my card, and not by me. When I called customer service to dispute the charges, they told me I had to wait 3 business days before I could even file the dispute even though I was not the one to use my card. Now my funds will be tied up for 7-10 days because they are reissuing a new card. The worst part is that his job basically forces you to use this card because they won't do direct deposit, and they won't issue paper checks... :(

Jason,

Sorry to see your concerns. Please do let us know if you need assistance and we will need to ask some identifying questions to research.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

I don't even know where to begin here. I've never written a review about a company but I can't hold back on this one. Don't expect them to ever get anything correct. You'll be on the phone with them several times before they actually do what they say they will do. There is no accountability because you speak with a different person every time. Don't do it.

Sasa,

I am sorry to see of the frustrations raised. Please do let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Our business was talked into switching payroll companies and this was the worst decision ever. Though their program is very user-friendly, they can't seem to get account details correct like payroll input dates, payroll dates, YTD information and YTD tax information. Because of their lack of detail our staff did not get paid twice, you cannot use this company and be stress free - you always have to be watching for a mistake they have made. The support staff only seems to know how to do half of their job and then you are told to call back so someone else can hopefully help you. The past 6 months has been a nightmare with only running 1 successful pay run. Avoid this company at all costs.

Hi Selinda,

Please do let us know if are you still needing assistance.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

I have now been on Cobra through ADP since 6/2016. I have had to call this company every month after the first of the month to get them to update the prescription plan to my insurance. Every time we go to get my husband's meds a few days after the first we are denied because eScript says we have no coverage. I pay my $873.00 monthly payment on the 19th of the previous month, that is 2 weeks early!!! I call ADP on or around the 5th of the month so have them call eScript and resolve this. I send emails to ADP and file complaints with their supervisors as well. And nothing gets resolved, nothing. It's the same issue month after month. This has got to be the worst company I have ever had to deal with. And to think that I will have to continue to do this for the next 12 months!!! It is disgraceful.

Hi Montie,

I am sorry to see the frustrations. Please do let us know if you need assistance.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I have this load card for my paychecks. I was overcharged at a fruit stand in Florida. I contacted the owner and customer service. I explain the situation and I kept getting, "I'm so very sorry for the issues you are having. We can reassure you that in 7 days your card will reflect the overcharge. Please contact the company..." Well at this point I'm boiling mad. I've done told the operator I was in touch with the owner of the fruit stand and I just needed to know my next move to get my money back. She goes right back into.. "I'm so very sorry..." STOP READING YOUR PAPER AND ASSIST ME. I called again and was asked my last four of my ss # three different times. I asked for a supervisor and was hung up on. Placed my second call and got a supervisor... Now if the call is monitored... look it up. I laid it out as plain as one could... hung up on again!

I tried to look up corporate number... It's automated and they can't find my account. I'm livid. I will be contacting my corporate office to file a complaint and hopefully my company (nationwide) will pull the account with these crooks. I know the people I spoke to couldn't speak plain English so I assume it's another company outsourcing jobs. AMERICA THE GREAT... Let's bring these jobs back to USA!

Nita,

Please do let us know if you still need assistance. If you do we will need to ask some identifying questions to research and help move this to closure for you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I have worked with this company as a 'new' small business owner. In that 12 month timeframe, my business had to move a new location. There are now collections accounts that have been filed against my business because ADP is 'handling' them. Monies transferred in and out of my account in the last 5 months has been in the THOUSANDS of dollars. And just last week, another set of THOUSANDS of dollars was taken out with no explanation.

I get all of the apologies in the world, but this company cannot account for all of the phone calls that I have made over the course of 5 months to follow up and get everything corrected as needed. Supposedly there's a transparent process of transferring funds between taxation agencies that I would never see. Hmmmmm so if I was paying taxes already, how can there be THOUSANDS of dollars that I need to pay again? And no one can verify that the transfers between taxation groups has happened. So again, how does anyone know that THOUSANDS of dollars are owed? Do not use this group as it is an accounting and an accountability nightmare.

Erika,

Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

Horrible!!! I'm very frustrated with ADP and their horrible glitches that constantly make us look incompetent with our employees. They have made mistakes almost every time I ask them to change/correct something on our payroll. On 09/28/16 I realized that 12 employees were not going to get pay for PTO hours... I was on the phone for almost 4 hours!! Not to mention that ADP employees seem like they have no idea what is going on. I've spent hours and hours regarding our data mapping and PTO earnings, every time the calls get picked up is by a foreign call center (India I believe). I spent so much time rejecting and uploading payroll, making sure it's perfect. It shouldn't be this difficult and painful!!!

Christine,

Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Our company switched to them and it's been a nightmare! Something so simple. What do I need to submit to file a claim form for transportation to a doctor's appointment? Simple... Told me I need to print out Google Maps. Told me I needed Google Maps and a spreadsheet. Told me I needed a copy of my appointment card and one of their forms. Apologized for the people who came before her smh! I wish there was a way to get my money back because this company is HORRIBLE! Why does it take 4 people to get a simple answer? At this rate I probably should just give up.

Hi David,

Please do let us know if you need assistance.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Do not use under any circumstances. My representative Michelle ** was very friendly on the initial contact and set me up at my bank BB&T in Mount Pleasant. Then all of the problems began. I was being charged taxes on employees where there should not have been taxes. The call center was incompetent and I eventually paid my account to fix the problem. Several months later I received information that I was being find by the state of SC due to not filing forms (ADP was supposed to do this). When I contacted Michelle to pushed me to the call center and then stopped returning my calls. The call center pushed me to management who stopped calling. The most helpful office was the state of SC (who has now fined my company). 9 months later - still no resolution. Do not use ADP.

Hi,

We are sorry to see the frustrations raised. Please do let us know if you need assistance.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

This review is for their flexible spending account system... You submit the claim for X dollars to ADP, your flexible spending account as X dollars as a balance and they end up reimbursing you x minus y dollars saying it's overpaid account. Really - How is it overpaid when I have a balance of x dollars and I'm making claim of x dollars? Their logic, I had an outstanding payment substantiation of y dollars therefore they withheld the money - wait. They should not have any right to hold my money, substantiating an existing charge should not be co-mingled with the outstanding balance. Keep in mind - the balance in the account is my money and not ADP's, they should have no right on determining that they need to subtract y dollars and call it overpaid. Frankly - they're acting like bullies and should get their act like a professional company.

Other issue with ADP is that most times the ADP flex card you use at the doctor's office, they are unable to verify it automatically. This results in a constant additional process of substantiating the charges and additional burden on the users to submit documents. We are so glad we don't have to use ADP in future since the employer change and I hope we never have to use them again.

Hi Gregory,

I am sorry to see the frustrations. Please do let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

In Nov. 2015 I called ADP and told them the two companies that they were processing payroll for were no longer in business and that they needed to make sure that the end of year processing completed. I again called their service center on January 28 and checked to make sure that they were sending out the W-2's. Before the end of the month my former employees had contacted me about not receiving them. They told me at that time that they had processed them. About a week later I received the hard copy in the mail and sent them to the employees. In March 2016 I received a bill from the state of Utah for penalties for not filing the W-2 with the state of Utah. I went to the Utah State Tax Commission office with the W-2 required by the state. A slight problem there were to be filled by ADP electronically and would not take a hard copy.

I called ADP and told them what was happening. They told me that they would get it taken care of. I receive another bill from the state of Utah now doubled. Again I called ADP and was told that their system was not interfacing with the State of Utah's and was told that they would get it filed. Every few weeks the same answer. We are working on it. NOT happening. In May after the state had taken my personal tax refund and applied it to the penalty bill, I went in and talked to another Utah State Tax Commission employee who took me to a small office and help me file them manually. It was May 24, 2016.

Not done yet, I received another bill, remember two companies. You are right second company penalty. They never filed any of them. I filed them all only all late. As for ADP. Expensive, no follow up, only want your money. Remember that they are only a payroll processing company. Get a employee leasing company much easier. Never your problem with things like this.

Kembra,

Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: July 27, 2016

We discontinued services with ADP in Sept 2015. Actually they suspended the services and we moved forward. Right after that we began to receive GA Dept of Revenue notices that ADP had been submitting our State taxes under the wrong ID number. It took months to get right. ADP has continued to deduct their service fee monthly as if we were still processing payroll. When I called today they claim we did not give them notice of our intent to leave. Hello ADP you are the ones who suspended the service. Also during Sept 2015 we had several calls obtaining reports and information to move payroll to another company which we are very pleased with -- Paychex. Now they are offering 3 months refund. This is nothing more than theft. We will be contacting their corporate office and allow them the opportunity to refund the monies that were taken from our account unauthorized before proceeding with legal action.

Tobias,

Please let us know if you are still needing closure or resolution.

Original review: July 13, 2016

First ADP set me up with a salesperson in Nov '15. They asked for wrong info so we had to go back to bank and re do much of initial app due to their lack of info. Salesperson set me up with a program. I chose the lowest cost option. She told me they had because I am a small startup with 1 -2 employees. Then they transfer you into the system of customer service agents... After running my first couple of payrolls I see my payroll acct going into the negative, oops I thought. I remedied the situation I thought. Nope - ADP is charging me some additional fee that I never authorized and it has caused a cascading chain of negative balances for my simple, old payroll account.

I spent hours/days with different cust service agents finally getting credited back. Then just yesterday, July '16, I had called them for a couple of simple processing questions. The cust serv agent says "you know you could be paying a lot less for your monthly fees - about 40% less..." So I said "let's do it." Then agent sees another fee I was double charged for in a previous month. I then asked if it was fair to get a refund for the fees I was overcharged for? The agents responds by saying that I should have negotiated a lower price at the time of signing the original sales contract.

She transfers me to manager. Manager hears the story... Manager says she needs to talk to "customer retention" department. Says she will call me back. A day later I get a call from someone in the retention dept. She says that they can only lower the fee going forward. I point out the fact I didn't ever get an option to choose the lower fee nor do I accept the double charge. She points out the fees the refunded for previous mistake(s)!! The agent spoke as if I should be thankful for getting my money back from them in the first place.

I told the agent I would most surely take my business elsewhere. She more or less said "we don't care." If ADP gets away with overcharging on even just a few hundred of their thousands of accounts they stand to make hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional revenues and commissions. I was obviously placed into the higher priced program by the initial sales rep because it boosts her income, then I was repeatedly overcharged and/or mischarged by ADP which caused additional fees and headaches at my payroll bank. Then when their own customer service agent points out that I have been needlessly overpaying for services not received - the management decides it's just cheaper to keep my money and let the future business go. I am done with ADP payroll services for these reasons and advise other small and micro businesses to think twice.

Hi Lawrence,

Please let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: July 8, 2016

I've been with ADP for two months. In the last week I've received no less than six calls from different sales people trying to sell me the same services I've already denied. They are relentless. Meanwhile, I've had a tax issue that no one would help me with until I sent an email to Investor Relations. Now they are suddenly on top of the problem. The company is disconnected and automated to the point that you will need to work hard in order to get personal service. I'm dropping ADP after the next payroll cycle and writing a "do not call letter." The number of sales calls from ADP employees who have no clue you are already with ADP is ridiculous. One sales person tried to hide the sale call telling me he needed information that I knew they already had. Three sales calls were in the last 24 hours. This company simply wants sales, they have no interest in service.

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for the frustrations raised. If this is still occurring please do let us know so that we can assist.

Original review: June 29, 2016

We have now told a specific salesman over six times that we are not interested in ADP. He continues to come in and call, occasionally there are times when the office only has one female working. We are now afraid to leave the door unlocked because this individual continues to come to the office unannounced and unwelcome; even though we have made it blatantly clear we are not interested. It is now harassment and even further reasoning as to why we refuse to use this company.

Luisa,

We are sorry to see the frustrations. Please do let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: June 24, 2016

I absolutely do not recommend ADP as a payroll provider. I am an accountant doing payroll for 3 separate companies and every time without fail when I call them it takes over an hour to actually speak to someone and get my problem resolved (when they can actually resolve the problem). I encounter problems with the 1 out of 5 times that I prepare payroll. The problems are either with login credentials, or data entry errors that they imputed etc... It is the MOST AGGRAVATING experience having to deal with them. You get transfer from one person to the next without them even telling you where they are transferring you to, so all you hear throughout your hour is "WELCOME TO ADP, BIENVENUE CHEZ ADP... for English press 1" etc... I know their answering system by heart. I will definitely change companies and never go back to them. They make some of my days miserable.

Sonya,

Please do let us know if you still need assistance.

Original review: June 17, 2016

Don't sign up for ADP Payroll Services. Their refund policy is the worst!!! They informed me that my disputed transaction will take 90 days for them to investigate review and process if they're found if it's found that they owe me a refund.

Alanna,

I am sorry to see the concerns raised. Please do let us know if you are still needing resolution.

Original review: June 13, 2016

During the last few days has been very hard on me. Depression and anxiety has kicked in on over time. I've had my ADP card for about 5 months now seem to be working perfectly fine. I get paid every other Tuesday at the job I work at. I recently got paid by my job and order pizza Friday as my gmail stated 19.92 cent to be taken. When the pizza man popped up he was asking if there was a problem because all my order charged was 3.94 cent. I said no, showed him my email to let him know I've paid. He said okay, left it alone, and it could be a issue with the computer...

Saturday I went to work 2-10 and swipe my card to eat. My card declined. I was in shock when I heard so I rush to check my account on my phone as soon as possible... My card account balance was at 0.00 cent. I'm a Las Vegas Nevada citizen born and raised and transactions from Sacramento California from a ATM has pulled my money clean off my card... I gave this a 3 because the man I talk to was upfront and kind. What I don't understand is this being my first card with ADP and not having a duplicate and even the file says no duplicate was made. How can someone take money out a ATM without my card with it in my possession?

I believe electronically it's someone from the inside of the firm. I don't want to make assumptions but it's under fraud investigation and I have to wait 10 business days for a denial or acceptance letter to get my approval to retrieve my money. As they could clearly see I order food same time they swipe me clean from my account. Then I have to wait 5-7 business days for a new account. As I'm looking for a car and a place to stay. I have no money to my name. This is hurtful and makes this card to me not trustworthy as this shows anything can happen... even through a work pay card. To be continued... I will push forward and seek justice as this is not right. I am a victim of fraud.

Jane,

Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: June 3, 2016

I am a new HR manager at a company that uses ADP payroll and HR services. I have been here for two months and spend more time on hold with ADP customer support than on any other task. I have tried to be patient and understand that I need this service to provide some much needed automation to the company I'm working for, but at this point, I'm ready to give up. The people on the support line are not trained well at all. There are varying levels of expertise, so the correctness of your response depends on who answers the phone. You get a different person every time you call so one issue takes weeks and weeks to get resolved, if it ever does get resolved, before you tire of the runaround.

At this point, I feel as though ADP should reimburse my current employer for half my wages due to the amount of time I have spend fiddling around in their system trying to get basics set up so that we can provide the options that we were sold. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking to begin with an HRIS system or to switch from their current vendor to ADP. There are so many others out there that would be better. I only wish I had been involved in the decision making of this selection.

Victor

Apologies for the frustrations. Please do let us know if you are still needing assistance.

Original review: May 24, 2016

I've faxed authorization forms 3 times to their fax number. They always claimed they didn't receive it. I faxed the 'Lost Check' claim form to the number printed on their PDF form downloaded from their website, they never received it. Nightmare.

Z

Please do let us know if you are still experiencing login issues.

Original review: May 21, 2016

Every time I want to look at MY pay stubs or MY W2's, these ** jokers reject my login and password information. I then have to send an email to my company's ADP admin to get it unlocked. The FACT that ADP does not allow me to see MY personal information when I request it is OUTRAGEOUS. If you are a company administrator, look elsewhere. This company is crap and will just piss off your employees.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ADP provides cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions for over 610,000 clients around the world. These solutions include HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, in addition to other business outsourcing solutions. They work with companies of all sizes, from one to thousands of employees.

• Solutions for businesses of all sizes: ADP has solutions for small, midsize, large and multinational businesses. This means they can grow with your business if you are just starting out, and they know exactly how to help if you are already a large business.
  • Partner solutions: In addition to working with businesses of all sizes, ADP also partners with independent accountants, consultants, financial advisors, benefits brokers, franchises and private equity to provide services and solutions.
  • ADP GlobalView HCM: Multinational companies of all sizes can benefit from ADP GlobalView HCM, which helps businesses recruit international talent, simplify HR administration and streamline communication.
  • Training: ADP hosts events and webinars for company leaders who want to learn more about compliance and other HR-related issues. Find their webinars online, and visit their website to see upcoming ADP events and trade show appearances.
  • ADP mobile solutions: Take your HR to-go with ADP’s mobile app, available free on most devices. Track and print pay statements, W2s and more right from your phone or tablet, and access all of your HR tools from anywhere, at any time.
  • Best for ADP is best for startups, small, midsize and large businesses, including multinational businesses.

ADP Company Profile