Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADP

We appreciate your feedback, Sonny! We aim to provide the best service for our customers!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Derek ** helped me set up my account with ADP and spent his valuable time to run me through the system. I have had to call him a couple of times since my account inception with questions, which he responded accurately and promptly. I have experienced nothing but positive with ADP and Derek **. The system is very easy to use and very convenient.

ADP

Chris - Thank you for taking the time to share your ADP experience with others. We’re happy that you’re enjoying our solutions.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

This process of payroll entry online is a dream come true. Quick, accurate, simple, consistent, always available when I need it! The staff have always been helpful. Especially during end of the year processing. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you ADP.

ADP

Thanks for your feedback, Chris! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with our service.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I have been with ADP for 5 years and have had nothing but stellar service. My questions are answered promptly and accurately and their systems in place make running a business much easier. I have nothing but good things to say about this company.

ADP

Hi Jonell! Thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. We strive to make our products customizable and easy to use for our clients, so thanks for pointing that out!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

We use ADP payroll and Pay-By-Pay workers comp and I must say we LOVE THEIR SERVICES!!! Very easy to use the RUN ADP on our computer or even the mobile app. When we call into ADP for certificates of insurance, we receive them very easily and quickly.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 15, 2017

Will have a temporary card soon.

Tim,

I am sorry to see the events below. I have asked our Service Managers to look into this and work with you directly to resolve. I will follow up here once they have done so. I do hope this can be resolved as quickly as possible for you.

Original review: May 12, 2017

Called just mins. ago. About my account being blocked. Wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor. The person talking to me stated that a fraudulent charge had been spotted, and asked me that if I wanted the card Blocked and a new one issued. Stated that that wasn't an option then confirmed that the charge wasn't recognized. Then was informed that I'd be receiving a new card. I need my money tomorrow, as every Friday I put gas in my car and take care of the things I need to. They are mailing convenience checks, which will take up to 5 business days... and the card up to 10.

Also this company states on its website that it reimburses the atm fees at their approved locations, which at this point totals up to 233 dollars which I haven't seen a penny of. Their website no matter what browser I use for ordering a custom card gets denied even though I drew the ** image myself. It says to read the guidelines which are not even there. When you're a company dealing with people's money, that isn't yours, and you don't let customers have control of their accounts you're going to fail. I will be transitioning to a different cardholder/company. After about 15 times of this treatment and lack of service...

Didn't have money on my card which shouldn't have even let the transaction process. I signed up with the card and included a ** phone number, ** call people and stop things like this from happening. If I lose my job because they can't do theirs, there will be another lawsuit worse than the 2014 debacle. I recorded all phone calls with the company and this is truly the last straw.

Steven,

I am sorry to see the experience you described. I have researched and found your Service Leaders and provided them the feedback below. They will reach out to address with you directly to see what can be done to assist you and I in turn will follow up here.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I was promised the world by the rep, Adam **. I spent days explaining the complications of our payroll set up and he kept on assuring that ADP can and will handle it. Long story short they can't and worse than anything else is the way their service is set up. You get assigned to a person who is like a secretary. Knows nothing and you have to wait days to get answers to critical things. If you have a complex payroll set up stay away!

Tiffany

I am sorry that you have not had a good experience with the FSA benefit/team. I have asked the Service Leaders to review and reach out to you to resolve. Once they have done that I will follow up here.

Update: Tiffany I have been informed that the claims have been approved and applied correctly. Please let us know if you need anything further to help.

Original review: May 9, 2017

Automatic Data Processing or ADP, the company that manages my Flexible Spending Account money, will not pay out for eligible claims and locks my funds down unreasonably quickly for extended periods. They drag their feet processing claims to clear the issue and attempt to force me to purchase products from their website. Their representatives are difficult to understand and speak very poor English. They claim to have issues resolved and then the next month claim to have no knowledge of this resolution.

When I upload documentation they argue about valid dates of service regardless of when I receive the bill saying that it isn't valid to have them spend from the next year's account for prior year's claims even when I don't get billed in that year and it is still an eligible claim that they covered the same way with funds from the next year in the prior year last year. They are argumentative and seldom listen to anything I have to say to them. I have several voice recordings proving these claims, which once they found out about this they all of a sudden could understand and be reasonable. They are trying to sit on my money so that I don't get it spent and they can keep it. Or they are try to get me to spend the money only on their website.

On their website I can order a sinus rinse product without a prescription, but if I attempt to get that same product from the manufacturer for the exact same price, they say it is ineligible and that I needed a prescription. So I got one of those, which they then refused to honor. So I called them again and they said I need a Letter of Medical Necessity from a doctor, even though their website claims neither of these are needed for this product. I mentioned it and they said their website is wrong! They still haven't changed this though and when I check it shows up as an item that should be covered without a prescription. So they are trying to force me to purchase it from them by making it next to impossible to get coverage for it from anyone else. They claim that I need to submit my Letter of Medical necessity every time I make a claim for a NeilMed Sinus Rinse kit, which is crazy! They already have a copy of the letter on file.

Basically they are committing fraud and trying to steal money from me that I already earned by making it so difficult to spend and taking so much time to process claims and by locking my card down that by the time everything is resolved I will have run out of time in the year to make claims and receive my money. I am a diabetic and need access to this money. I take $250 out per paycheck and as of right now they are sitting on $1000 of my money and I have a $600 bill on the way for diabetic supplies. This is the only way for me pay for my medical bills as I put all of my funds in this account for this so that it will be pre-tax. I have never had issues like this until this year when the company switched over to a foreign call center where there are few if any reps that speak English and are very rude and unhelpful. I have filled out numerous surveys with the company stating this and have never been contacted by them.

The only way I can get action from them is to tell them that I have recorded some of the conversations I have had with their representatives, which is sad. I shouldn't have to threaten a company to do its job and process claims. They told me after I uploaded documentation to validate a claim that I needed to call and tell them to process the claim. I never had to do so in the past, and the link itself says Claim Validation, which to me says they will then do the next step and review the claim. They are negligent and terrible to work with and are fraudulent to boot. I have never worked with a worse healthcare company, and if you look them up online you can see that there aren't any positive remarks by customers about them in regards to their FSA Administration.

HI Daniel,

We have made three attempts to contact you using the information you provided. If you need assistance please do contact the person leaving the messages for you.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I have been on the phone multiple times with the ADP customer service representatives multiple times in the past month. On April 9th I opened up my mobile banking app to check how much I had in my account. I noticed that there was far less than there should have been. I looked into the transactions made and immediately called customer service to cancel my card. At this time they also had me list off the transactions to file for a dispute. After I was done with that I called the police to open a case with them as it had shown some of the transactions were local in state.

I am very upset to say that no one has been any help in this matter. I received the dispute forms in the mail on April 14th. Using up five of the ten days I had to send them back in to be considered for compensation. The dispute forms I received did not include all of the charges I was filing for and actually had one of them listed on there twice. I typed up a separate letter with all the disputes I was actually filing for and sent it back in overnight on the 18th with a set arrival date of the 19th. When I got home that night I found a letter in the mail dated April 11th, two days after my first call and three days before I would even receive the dispute forms in the mail, saying that my case had already been denied and closed due to inconsistent information.

I immediately tried calling the number provided on this form and was met with an answering machine telling me I had called outside of business hours. So I tried calling again the next day during the business hours and my call went unanswered. I tried again and still nothing. On my next attempt I finally got through to the person who was working my case. I asked what was meant by the inconsistent information that was given. She informed me that it was because some of the transactions were local. Now, as some of the transactions were made in state, they were made in a part of the state I have no history of going to before.

On top of that, at the time, I worked two jobs, went to classes, and had a rehearsal schedule. I would not have had the time to go out and make these transactions. I brought up this point and said I could provide either attendance records or work records about my whereabouts during some if not all of these transactions. I was told that wouldn't be necessary. She directed me to call customer service back to file an appeal.

I did as I was told and called customer service back to file an appeal. When I explained my situation they told me that my case had already been closed and to reopen it I would need to file an appeal. I asked multiple times how to go about filing an appeal and every time I was met with the answer "You need to file an appeal." As that had gotten me nowhere after I got off the phone with them I tried calling my case worker back. Again, no answer. I left my name, number and situation in a message and waited for the callback. It never came. I called again. No answer. Left another message. No return call. I did this again and again and got nowhere.

Eventually I called customer service back and asked to speak with a supervisor. They were able to help me file the appeal. However they said that they could not provide me any additional information to get in contact with the dispute department other than the phone number I was given on my letter. Just last night I received another letter saying that my case has been denied again with a new phone number. I tried calling within business hours this morning and did not get an answer. I left a name and a number to get back to and called customer service back. I asked to speak with a supervisor as they were the only ones to be able to help me before. The supervisor I spoke to apologized for the inconvenience and told me that it was a very common complaint that the dispute department did not answer or return phone calls.

I mentioned the fact that I can provide my whereabouts during some of these transactions to prove they were not me. She told me that after the appeal is processed, even if approved I may not receive credit back on my account. I had over 700 dollars removed from my total pay card account that was provided to me by my employer. Some being in high transactions that I received no notifications of, and I am being told that I am not eligible for a dispute or credit because it happened locally. As I have said before I would be able to provide proof of where I was for some if not all of these transactions and yet I still have yet to be met with any kind of willingness to help.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

My fiancee just got paid on Friday to find out that someone was taking money off of it in Houston, TX. We are located in Tulsa, OK. So he goes back to work and calls the customer service line. First CSS told us that it could be as early as 24 hours to get a new card and be reimbursed for his paycheck and up to 45 days for the investigation. The next day we called and that lady said it could be up to 10 days after we mail back a signed form that they had not even mailed yet!!! Mind you the first call to them was at 3pm on Friday...plenty of time to get the mail. Since we need his paycheck asap...we asked for them to fax or email it to him. Now they say they can't do that. Asked to speak to a supervisor and she connected us to a another line that gave us options to talk to someone at 4 different branches?! So hard to communicate with these people and getting nowhere!!! Sooo frustrating!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Kathy,

It looks like a replacement card is on it's way to you and we have confirmed 7-10 business days for delivery. Follow up will take place with you on Wednesday 05/24 to confirm receipt. You have also been provided with the direct phone # and email address of our Service Associate that is handling your case.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I worked for a company who uses ADP as payroll. I was paid on May 5, 2017. I was never mailed a card that has my pay on it. I was given my card number with customer service and I used my pin to set up a transfer of funds to my checking account. I cannot transfer my funds when I call the (866) 402-1237 number. I get a recording, "Unable to process your request at this time." I will be filing a complaint first thing tomorrow with the labor board, and Consumer Affairs.

Jennifer,

I am sorry for the concerns raised. I have asked our Service Leaders to review and respond to you directly. Once done I will also respond here.

Original review: May 6, 2017

My check was garnished and I was never notified. It has taken me months to figure out what was going on and to get the garnishment stopped. The creditor Pioneer admitted that they had not notified me so therefore they would issue a refund. The company that handles the garnishments for my employer is ADP. When the stop order was sent to ADP they had taken an additional 259.88 from my check and stated that I would get it back on my next paycheck. Well that didn't happen.

Every time I call I get the runaround. I've been told that they sent the 259.88 back to my employer on 4-20-17 & my employer stated that they haven't received anything from ADP. In total ADP took over 1500.00. I have asked numerous times about the other 1300.00 & ADP states that they have not received any refunds from the creditor. I have spoken to the creditor on numerous occasions and they have stated many times that they have already sent the money back to ADP but ADP states that they have not received any funds from the creditor. I feel that ADP is the one holding up the refund process and when I call I get nothing but the runaround and more confusion.

Pioneer should have never issued the garnishment in the 1st place and I shouldn't have to fight this hard to get my money back. It was too easy for the creditor to take my money. Where are the checks & balances in this system??? No one verified that what was being done was correct. Not my employer, not ADP and certainly not Pioneer Recovery. If someone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. This should be illegal for companies to do this. It has taken me from February until April 11th to get the garnishment stopped & I have yet to receive a dime of the money that they stolen from me. Beyond frustrated!!!

Hi Kerry,

I am sorry to see the experience below and have asked our Service Leaders to review and address with you directly. Once this is done I will respond here as well.

ADP Social Care Team

Original review: May 3, 2017

I called ADP because I was informed by my accountant that my 1st quarter 941 was not filed as of date 05/3/2017. I was told by ADP that it was filed and my proof of deposits was proof of filing. That is incorrect, that is proof of funds being transferred but not that the Quarterly's were filed on time or at all. After explaining (several times) that I needed the electronic filing confirmation number that is issued when the forms are received. I was told that confirmation of the filing (that is always issued within 24 hours of submission) is something ADP does NOT add to the customer's account reports. If I need that information it will take 3 to 5 business days to receive. Also, it would need to be requested for each Quarterly if that is something my company requires. YES. It should be required by all companies, NO one wants to pay late fees and penalties!

I find it baffling that ADP would not want to put PROOF that not only did they file correctly but display it was received and on time!!! In our files a form is just a piece of paper until it is submitted to the correct dept. I'd like to add that at the end of my call I was informed that if I ever receive or my accountant receives a letter or request about our payroll funds or payroll taxes to send them to ADP and they will handle it. How can I be sure it will be handled, or in a timely manner. Why was the letter was sent in the first place? At the end of the day it is MY responsibility that the forms and funds are submitted, distributed, and filed correctly and on time. Think of it as checks and balances, if ADP is the only one with the time stamped forms and they have the ability to correct all the issues. How do you know you are getting quality service and not cover their butt service??

ADP

Upon review we received information to term the account from file data received from your employer. You will need to reach out to your employer to confirm enrollment. If you did not see any deductions from your paycheck as you may not have been enrolled in the plan and that is controlled by your employer.

Regards,

Original review: May 1, 2017

I had enrolled for dependent care FSA with ADP for the year that begins on June 1st 2016 and end on May 31st 2017 for the maximum amount of 5000$. ADP made deduction of 208$ for dependent care FSA from 1st paycheck of Jun 1st 2016 but not from subsequent paycheck. I usually verify my first pay stub to verify if my benefit election took effect and it did. ADP falsely claims that I had asked them to cancel the FSA and had failed to provide any proof. Please advise what can be done in this situation. I was hoping that ADP would compensate for the loss I had because of missing FSA deduction for my 2 children.

Barbara,

I am sorry to see the concerns posted. If this is still an issue please message us via private response with what card? Is this FSA or Aline pay card? Your employers company name and we will review this as soon as you provide the information.

Original review: April 27, 2017

While at work in NJ my account was used fraudulently in Yonkers and White Plains NY for a little under 400$! Unable to get pampers, wipes, and formula for my infant - every time I call a different story. I filed a police report with my local PD who said it was being kicked to the FBI because it's across state lines. Very unhelpful. Customer services has no idea what the other one is doing. They say ten business days - but don't call back before May 15th!! It happened on April 24th! Horrific, uncompassionate, unempathetic people! Just as evil as the crooks that took my hard earned money.

Complained to employer about using their card and services. My 7 year old daughter gets SSI - currently seeking their legal counsel to find out how to get my money returned since ADP has been zero help in doing so! All they've done is transfer my calls, pass the buck, and have a different story with every phone call! And I reported it as soon as I realized theft occurred!!!

Factual basis uncertain

Latoya,

I am sorry you have not had a stellar experience with our product. We do comply with state and federal regulations and authorized expenses are listed on the site under eligible expenses.

ADP Social Care Team

Original review: April 26, 2017

I have money deducted every pay to use this ADP for medical expenses. Nothing sent to me via US postal mail or email states that only certain cosmetics can be paid for. I had my teeth whitening and have sent in paperwork I know over 5 times, then my card was locked saying per the IRS they don't cover cosmetics. THIS IS MY MONEY. What gives you ADP a right to tell people how and what they can spend their money on.

The supervisor I talked to was a complete BUTT. I have to send in a receipt every time I swipe my card, that's one reason why I stopped going to get allergy injections because the more you ask for these unnecessary receipts from doctor or dentist offices that you go to on a regular basis they charge you for the document. I ABSOLUTELY HATE this company and I will be finding someone else where I can put my money into and not have to go through this crap, I've also talked to my colleagues about discontinuing using ADP as well for our next annual enrollment. I hope they all do the same thing, since we all have the same problem.

ADP representatives have been most helpful in answering question regarding account information and also guiding me thru different skills. The Payroll process online is quick and easy. However I wish there was a second chance, (maybe an hour window) to correct or make changes to payroll after it is submitted.

Insufficient response received

Roberta

I am sorry to see the issue below. This would normally be best handled by the Aline team. I didn't see what you are looking for in this escalation?

Original review: April 23, 2017

Just as Torrance mentioned on the March 24th post, I too have had to run around with ADP Aline Services about refunding my paycheck that was stolen off my card. In the past, I have had calls when I have made high dollar amount purchases. However, the company allowed 9 transactions to be posted to my card from another country (Sri Lanka) without freezing my card. It just so happens that those 9 transactions were almost the exact dollar amount of my paycheck. (It was about $1 difference.) This tells me that there is some kind of breach in their system that leaked my payroll information. When trying to get this resolved, I was given the 2 to 3-week time frame before even knowing if they were going to refund my money and then told could take 90 days after that.

According to the terms and conditions, I followed through and immediately reported the fraud situation. I have filed a police report, contacted the credit bureaus, and filed a federal report. I am not rich by any means and I really need for my money to be returned. Seeing that this happened less than a month before with someone else, this is very disheartening.

Charlie

I am sorry to see the concerns raisedI have asked our Wage Garnishment team to address with you. Once done I will also follow up here.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I am currently going through a divorce and have a wage garnishment for child support. I received my first two letters in the mail today and in the upper left-hand window it says, "Wage garnishments important," and has my name and address in the lower window. I was home today when the mail was dropped off and promptly went to the mailbox where I noticed both envelopes had been opened.

When I read what was on the letters it had my Social Security number, my kid's full names, and soon to be ex-wife's full name, it also had my employer's FEIN number and how much was being deducted, and probably other information the company I work for would not want to get out. I'm going through enough right now and shouldn't have to worry about identity theft. Any criminal would know what a wage garnishment title in the upper left window of an envelope would contain. I'm hoping someone at ADP could help me with identity/credit protection and change their practices.

Payroll system is great and easy to use. Report are user friendly. We only use time & attendance for PTO and my employees seem to like it. I do wish that the PTO days were automatically deducted in the payroll system. I have to manually do this every pay period. But like the system!

Lori,

I am sorry to see your concerns below. I have asked our Garnishment team to review and address as soon as they can. I will also follow up here with resolution once they have resolved the issue.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I have a withholding order for child support. It is very specific and is only supposed to be a certain amount per month. ADP did not process it correctly and overpaid the State Of Arizona $366.72 more than the court order specified in 2016. My Company Administrator contacted our rep at ADP who said there was nothing she could do and it is a percentage of all of my wages. She is incorrect! That is not what the court order says.

I contacted ADP myself and spoke with an individual who looked up the court order and agreed it was done incorrectly. He told me he was sending to a regional team to look at more carefully and they would contact our Company Administrator. They never did. Our Company Administrator again contacted our rep at ADP who said they will fix it this year so that it doesn't happen again, but I would not get any money back from 2016. This is unacceptable! ADP should reimburse me. It was their mistake. They are admitting there was a mistake and they will correct it this year, but not willing to make it right for previous year. NOT OKAY!

Factual basis uncertain

Ana,

I am sorry to see your concerns. If your husband needs assistance he can send us an email at ask_adp@adp.com. Please let him know to provide his employer information as well as his own and the issue so that our team can help.

Original review: April 12, 2017

My husband has been trying to get his 401K since August. In August no one was able to help him because the account was "old", and the following two months he called multiple times and no one could offer him any assistance still. We ended up getting an account with another company in January, and after my husband did a conference call with ADP and the new company to transfer the funds, we were told we would have our funds in the bank in 7-10 business days. This was the first week of March and we are still waiting. He went down to ADP but no one would offer him any information. It is hard to understand why it takes so long to get the proper answers and the money that actually belongs to us.

We are in a major financial bind because the funds have not been released. We are planning our wedding this coming October, and can't even finish what we need to for the wedding because of the hold-up with ADP getting our funds to us. We are not impressed with this company, and feel very upset that we can't seem to get the money that is rightfully ours.

Margarita,

We show that the claim was approved and a credit for the amount in question posted to your account. A voicemail and email confirmation also sent to you with this information. Please let us know if you do have any further questions.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Horrible, terrible experience. We received a call on last Sunday that they suspected fraud pattern activity. After that we were told we would receive a letter within 7 days regarding our claim. Again we closed the card. Only one card now keep this in mind. Called in the morning and was told funds would be there. Called at 9 pm no filings yet on new card. Was told by an agent that claim is denied. How can a claim be denied when there is only one card and we reported it fraud pattern immediately after we received the call. Guess what. Another department is handling said dispute and they are conveniently closed. Do not trust them. They are no good. They are helping the thieves rob my livelihood.

ADP

Anush please provide your full name and employer company name so that we can research this for you. Thank you

Original review: March 31, 2017

It took ADP 2 months to set up my spending account for the benefits, they couldn't match my accounts for flexible spending account. On top of that I cancelled my order of benefits on Mar 17 and it was still processed for May (you have to order before 20th of 2 months before). When I called them they said I did it after the 20th. On top of that, they don't refund NJ Transit tickets. So if I buy NJ transit monthly passes I can easily return them for reimbursement, but they don't accept tickets bought through ADP. ADP customer support told me that I won't get refund, but I can destroy my ticket if I don't want to use it anymore (Very helpful!). Basically you have to know 2 months in advance if your living conditions change because they don't care and they won't give you any refunds.

I think ADP is a great payroll company to work with. I think everyone should use ADP the people that I have worked with are extremely helpful and very courteous. I would recommend them to anybody that needs a payroll company even if you have had the same payroll company for years, like our company did. Working with ADP has been a breath of fresh air!!!

Richard

I am sorry to see your experience with us. I have put the feedback provided by you in front of our service leaders so that we can improve the service quality. We do appreciate your being honest with us.

Please do let us know if you need anything to finalize or close your account with us in future.

Regards

ADP Social Team

Original review: March 30, 2017

I was hesitant to do business with ADP after a prior poor experience many years ago. Unfortunately, overall, ADP continues to underwhelm. This year, we had issues with ADP changing our tax rates (after we had supplied the updates for 2017) back and forth. When I contacted ADP on this, I was told there is nothing they could do about it as this was a systems issue that affected many accounts in Pennsylvania. I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for not going into the account and re-setting to the correct rate. As a result, we had excess taxes taken on a couple payrolls (which has since been corrected via a credit). For a firm such as yours, I view this as an absolute failure.

Alison,

I am sorry to see your frustrations. If you still need help please do let us know the issue, your name, employer name and company code/region as they all appear on your ADP Statements.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Trying to work with this company to resolve issue is frustrating. Kept on hold 16 minutes. When lady came back on phone she hung up on me after saying "May I help you." So far 6 calls to them because I am trying to settle up. Now I get calls from collection agency. Customer service is rude.

Leslie,

I am sorry to see the experience below. Is there something currently other than the feedback you need from us to resolve? Please let us know what it is and the employer name and company code/region as they appear on ADP Statements. We will be happy to look into this for you.

Original review: March 28, 2017

Our office has been using ADP since 2011; a small business 3 employees; we are a Mac Based business and ADP payroll service reports do not support MAC and for the first 5 years we never received any reports or paystubs. In April 2016 there was a business name change; I received my 2016 T4 at end of February, and there was no federal or provincial tax deducted!! The other two employees were okay; upon inquiring with CRA there must be a T1213 signed in order to "reduce or stop paying tax" this form was not signed.

Upon following up with the customer "loyalty Dept" I asked them to show me this signed form to direct them not take the tax; all I got was; "this is the issue of the client; this is not our problem" and then "How would we know if you don't tell us?"; they have taken responsibility for this HUGE mistake what-so-ever; at the time I as office manager, I had been working longer hours due to employee training so the higher pay did not register. To add to this; ADP neglected to produce the T4's for the old business name from January to March 2016. In early March after they did not arrive I brought this to their attention; their answer "why would we if you don't tell us!!" WHAT!!!... This has got to be the worst customer service EVER. So we terminated our agreement. Bye ADP we won't miss you... AT ALL; and thanks for putting me in DEBT!! Disgraceful!!

Torrance

I am told this has been resolved. Could you please let us know if you need anything else?

Original review: March 24, 2017

ADP offers Aline card services for payroll. I signed up for the card and I did not receive my payroll check because it was stolen off the card. I called and reported the theft including a police report with filing number and a FTC report including filing number. I spoke with the 1st CSR and I was told that I would be sent over to the fraud department and then after holding for a long amount of time I was finally able to speak with the fraud department. We went over all the details and then I was told that I could not recover any of my funds until after a 15 day investigation. I explained that my payroll check is the only source of income in the household. My wife has epilepsy and her medication is needed then I further explained I have bills. I was told that it is nothing they can do even though my money is insured.

After speaking further with the supervisor whose name I will not mention but starts with an A he ask did the card they sent me have a chip on it. I replied no so in all they knew that all cards without a chip can be and are compromised. Problem was not resolved and I face losing my wife to a seizure and losing my home plus my job. ADP does not in my opinion put their customers first. The worst customer service I have experienced. I worked hard for 2 weeks not to have a check and no help.

Stacy,

I am sorry to see your frustrations. Please help us by telling us what # you called and the name of your employer so that I can look this up for you.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I have some billing error with my ex-employer to be fixed to avoid penalty, ADP is process their payroll system. I spent 1 hour every day for almost 2 months with ADP, ending up being advised with wrong guidance on how to resolve my issue and ADP pushed me to resolve the issue by directly contacting my ex-employer to forgive the amount caused by the wrong solution. I was able to get the forgiveness but they even have problem proceed the forgiveness instructions. To give an example, I spoke to 3 of their representatives, 2 of them told me there is a spreadsheet attaching to the ticket, and the 3rd couldn't even find the spreadsheet.

When I talked to a supervisor named Ric, he promised to call back with a solution, even giving me a direct line. But I called more than 20 times, it all goes to his voicemail and he never got back to me. And when I tried to pass the message from my employer to them, they told me to fax instead of email for security reason since it is very confidential personal info. But then they couldn't find my fax. If it is so sensitive, how could you leave it unattended?! This is so far the worst customer experience I have ever had.

Consumer Increased Rating!

ADP

In order to assist you please provide the name of your employer so that we can escalate this case for you.

Original review: March 23, 2017

I am an employee of ADP client and I am unable to login to my adp account from more than 3 months now. I have successfully reset my password several times but when I try to login I get error. I contacted my employer and he also reset my password but issue still persists. My employer contacted ADP for support many times and they just ask to reset password. They are not providing any other help to resolve the issue. This is very bad service. I am unable to login to my account and view my payslips, download W2 or any other stuff.

Hi Michele,

I am sorry to see the frustrations with our products. To assist you I need to know the name of your employer as it shows on your ADP Statements and which product you are trying to resolve the issue with. Thank you

Original review: March 18, 2017

I have never had such a runaround with trying to get money that belongs to me. Almost 2 weeks now and still haven't been able to get a dime. You get the runaround when you call and even when they say they're doing something to take care of it, they weren't. They didn't do a thing. Like it's a ** joke. Bank even told me they've heard nothing but complaints about them and have had nothing but problems with them.

Deja,

I am told that you have been contacted and that Money Network has looked into this for you and the claim reviewed again for you.

Original review: March 17, 2017

On March 2, 2017 I filed a dispute of unauthorized charges on my card. I was in the hospital from the dates of 02/19/17-02/28/17 and my card was in the possession of my fiance, and on the 20th of February our roommate took my card and went on a shopping spree it seems like. I called ADP, filed the report and my report was denied on the 6th of March because of "inconsistent conflicting information", but when I called customer service they told me that they didn't receive my dispute forms until the 10th of March.

When I called the customer service number back and asked to speak with supervisors they told me I couldn't and they also told me they were going to email someone from the dispute team to call me back and they NEVER DID! I've been calling back every day to get my issue resolved to get my earned money back but it's like they do not want to help me in any way. I love this card service and this has never happened to me. I would like some answers!!!

Hi Katrina,

I am sorry it's been so frustrating. If you have your employer contact their service team they can troubleshoot this issue so that it gets rectified.

Original review: March 7, 2017

ADP is awful. My company went with them back in October and from day 1 I have been unable to even get past registration. It says my account is locked for 24 hours after one attempt and I've been trying for months even my employer has no clue so to no avail I am unable to see my paystubs and things like that.

Hi Teresa

Please let us know the name of your company and address so that we can look up your Service Team contact information. They are your best line of support with ADP not the sales team.

I will respond as soon as I hear back from you.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I am constantly getting new account reps. I have issues that I need taken care of and no one answers my emails or phone call. I always have to leave a message and no one answers the calls. My last rep's name was Hector ** and the current one is Jeanette **. What's going on?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.
  • Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.
  • Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.
  • Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.
  • Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.
  • Best for companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

ADP Company Profile