It's that easy Request Information
4.01/5
Based on 321 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

From payroll to employee benefits, to taxes, retirement, and more, ADP is here to help you manage your business every step of the way. ADP has solutions for all business types and sizes. Whether you are a small, medium, large or multinational business, ADP will find the solution that best fits your business needs. Our leading solutions and team of experts will help you reduce costs and develop HR strategies that align with your business goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services and business solutions.

ADP Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

906 ADP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

Slightly concerned, something I didn't catch, when our bi-monthly pay date falls on a Sunday, the pay date should advance to the next day Monday. (If it falls on a Saturday, it has been appropriately paying on the previous day Friday.) So our recent pay date should have been 6/4/18, the system auto posted it as 06/01/18. Luckily everything was fine.

Janine,
I would be happy to have a member of our Service team reach out to you to see what we can do to set this up going forward.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help!

Christine / ADP Client Experience

Get expert buying tips about Payroll Services delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: June 18, 2018

I was contacted by Nahda from the ADP Customer Relationship department and I am pleasantly surprised that they actually hired someone right for the job. She was helpful and eager to resolve the situation, and although I believed it was against all odds, she was able to begin reconstructing what I thought was a completely burned bridge with ADP. This seems like a promising interaction, and I hope it only goes uphill from here.

I am still a little perturbed that our company had to go through a series of disappointments and deeply upsetting interactions before they were able to have us be contacted by the right person and make us feel like a valued customer. Moreover, the NSF/AR Department still absolutely needs to be improved in terms of customer service. We only had one NSF issue in our long lifetime with ADP and it was bad enough for us to want to cut ties with them completely. So I really do hope ADP gets the message and realizes that every interaction with any of their departments is ALL part of the full customer experience. Regardless if they’re just AR specialists or technical staff, they’re all part of the company image that is projected onto the customer.

In any case, like I said earlier, I am pleasantly surprised that Nahda was able to turn a very negative experience into a not-so-bad one, which is actually quite a feat in my opinion. I’m just a little wary to give a higher star resolution review at this time since it’s just been day 1 of the positive turnaround.

Fortunately, it turns out there is a modern alternative to their Internet-Explorer-only payroll software (thank goodness), so my fingers are crossed.

Thank you to those of the ADP staff with whom I am now interacting that are making the respectable effort to “turn our frown upside down.” A little kindness truly goes a long way.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Maybe ADP USA services are better but I certainly can’t say anything good about ADP Canada. Our company had been using their services for years but they’ve just become so outdated now. Their websites and user portals are incredibly archaic and some still require ONLY Internet Explorer. (God help us.) Their account managers are horribly undertrained and uncoordinated. We constantly received emails from different employees asking the same questions!

ADP is highly inaccessible in terms of customer support. You can only really call in during their limited Eastern time zone hours. So of course you’re going to have to suffer the long wait time. There is no reliable email, or alternative online help. Our most recent experience was the breaking point and we just had to terminate their services altogether. We had an unusual issue regarding the transfer of funds, but—sparing the details—the main problem was the absolutely horrendous communication skills of an ADP staff member.

She was unhelpful and often responded rudely, with zero regard for the value of retaining a customer. A little kindness goes a long way, and she had NONE of it. Quite frankly, she was a snarky *expletive*. If these are the type of people ADP employs, we want nothing to do with them anymore. ADP is on track to becoming overtaken by competitors. Their disintegrated internal operations and atrocious customer service will make sure of that. We will not be using them for any of our other businesses, nor would we recommend them to the businesses of our friends, family, and colleagues.

Hello Leaminn Ma,

Your review is concerning. I'm going to escalate it to the Senior Leadership Team for ADP Canada and ask that they arrange for a Service Leader to contact you directly.

I'm not sure if they'll be able to find you as our client with just your full name, phone number and address. If you would like to private message me with your Legal Company Name, ADP company code etc. That might be helpful.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We have no complaints... Our payroll is handled very well and customer service is very responsive when we do need assistance. Payroll is delivered timely and accurately. We would definitely recommend ADP.

Hello Kathryn,

Thank you for your kind words and positive review. We are pleased to hear that you find by ADP's service delivery to be responsive, timely and accurate.

I will be forwarding your feedback to the leadership team of your ADP Service Center.

Thanks,

Original review: June 8, 2018

I started using ADP when I started my company in 2016. The first thing I can tell you, is that the sales reps are only there for the sale. The only contact you have is that person, and they will only contact you if they can sell you another product. You are turned over to a customer service rep in another state and only have telephone and email contact. Normally resulting in leaving a message and waiting for a callback. A great example is I called my sales person with an issue in May. He texted me back and set up a follow up appointment to meet with me. He never showed up.

We use ADP's HR services which include job postings. Originally, they used Indeed. It was great. I actually received great resumes from people interested in working for me. They made a switch to ZipRecruiter in April. The Zip is correct, because I got zero quality candidates. ZipRecruiter has people shotgunning resumes all over the site. The quality of applicants is very poor to say the least... Lastly, the submission time has suddenly changed for my payroll submissions. Nobody can give me a straight answer as to why or when the change occurred. My payroll has been submitted on time by my agreement, but now I am being told it needs to be in 4 hours earlier. My last 2 pays have gone in by the original deadline, and my employees' direct deposits are not in the bank on Friday Morning.

When I called customer service, I got some smart ** kid on the phone named Vin. He was rude and condescending to say the least. No empathy. Just you were late. I asked him when the submission time changed and he said it's been that way forever. He wouldn't tell me how long he has worked there; my guess about a week. So in summary, if you want a company that holds on to your money and makes interest on it, changes the terms of your agreement without informing you, has no local customer service, is overpriced, and doesn't really care about keeping their customers, go with ADP. I know I am going to start looking elsewhere.

Steven,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Let me escalate these concerns to the management team who oversees the servicing of your account. I will ask that they reach out to you later today to discuss. We will also provide feedback to our Sales management team regarding your experience there. It is my sincere hoping that in doing so, we can make progress in turning this around for you. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

Thank you, Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Original review: June 8, 2018

I have had a great experience with assertive and customer friendly service. I was provided assistance by phone taking me through the entire process and trained as such until I felt comfortable. The first call I made with an inquiry was attentive reviewed and resolved with detailed information.

Hello Dawn,

On behalf of ADP, thank you very much for the kind words and positive review.

I'm pleased to hear of your positive interactions with your ADP Service Team. I will forward your feedback to their leadership team.

ADP - Client Experience

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Original review: June 7, 2018

Always available and helpful, with clear, concise instructions. Very easy website. Any time I call with a question, they know exactly how to help me. The website is easy to navigate. I would recommend ADP to anyone.

Lori,
Our goal truly is to make it an easy & effortless experience for you! Thank you for the feedback! We truly appreciate your business and your confidence in us!

Original review: June 7, 2018

Every time that I have called upon ADP, it has been nothing but progress! Everyone that I speak with is very nice, soft spoken, patient, and cares about getting the business handled! I will be sure to refer ADP to anyone that needs the service, that's provided to me, thanks again!

Clarence,
So glad to hear about your positive experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we appreciate your business!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: May 26, 2018

My former employer uses ADP as a payroll processing company and according to the company, Wesgarde Components, they are the reason that my pay was incorrect on a majority of my paychecks. I am still currently waiting on ADP to deposit a paycheck I should of had 3 days ago. My work has stated this is not their problem but an ADP issue, yet I cannot talk to anyone at ADP to confirm this information.

Denise,
Though ADP is not permitted to work with employees of our clients directly, I would be happy to have someone look into this. We will follow up with your employer, and will ask them to circle back to you once we do so.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I have been calling customer service since March for a very simple issue and despite my numerous calls it has yet to be resolved. I lost my card for my previous employer and called on March 22 to get a replacement to access the remaining amount of $85.54. On the first occasion my card failed to appear at the address I provided your representative with. So they resent my card. Once again it failed to be delivered. I was suggested to provide a new address, which I did. Still no card. Moving forward I moved so the next time I called I provided the representative with my address and they failed to add the apt number despite my mentioning that I had just moved to an apartment in Fresno.

I found out the apt number was not added when I once again called regarding my card each time after it failed to appear within the 7-10 business days. I called again and the representative offered to send my card via Express 3-5 day shipping. This was on the 9th of May and my card still has not arrived. I called a few minutes ago and the representative said they dont have a tracking number for my delivery and they will put a request for it. I was instructed to wait 2 hrs before I call again to check on how things are going. I understand that errors occur but this is seriously ridiculous. I am tired of calling over and over again about money that is literally just sitting there that I can't access. I have asked if it can just be deposited to my bank account but time after time I just keep getting offered for a new card to get sent to my address. It's not making it to me so it seems like I'm in a continuous circle of calling for new cards to get sent.

To Whom It May Concern:

We have reviewed the Negative Consumer Affairs review posted by Susana Cazares.

ADP Payroll Services, Inc. (ADP) provides our clients with an efficient way to pay their employees electronically, and a beneficial financial tool for their employees, through a Visa branded payroll card. In reviewing Ms. Cazares account, it appears that Ms. Cazares had concerns regarding the delay she experienced when she requested a replacement card after reporting her card as lost.

After Ms. Cazares initially reported her card lost, ADP made several attempts to provide her a replacement card, which she never received. The last attempt appears to have failed do to representative error in her new address. After receiving her post, I contacted Ms. Cazares to address the matter. Ms. Cazares was sent temporary card delivered via UPS overnight delivery to allow her immediate access to her funds. On May 24, 2018, I confirmed she had received the temporary card and had access to her funds. Ms. Cazares was provided our direct contact information should she have any additional concerns.

ADP strives to provide excellent customer service and address escalations in a timely manner and apologizes for the inconvenience Ms. Cazares experienced by the difficulties and inadvertent error she experienced.

We hope this response adequately addresses the concerns of Ms. Cazares.

Sincerely,

Arianna
ADP Paycard Compliance

Compliance Analyst

Original review: May 23, 2018

Received an email regarding tax filings and called to verify all was correct. The agents with whom I spoke were professional, courteous and helpful. My call confirmed that ADP is handling our second quarter filings since we commenced with ADP on 4-1-18.

Julie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, particularly as a new client to our services! Please do not hesitate to reach out to your ADP Service team if we can provide any other support to you!

Thank you, Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 18, 2018

So ADP makes a BIG mistake a few weeks ago, which is still having ramifications. I spent 1 hour and 12 minutes on the phone with them last week, and that resulted in me getting dizzy since the conversation just continued to go in circles. The staff member was talking over me constantly, so she obviously did not hear everything I was saying. She had stated she would call me back by Thursday (yesterday) and as of today, there has been no return call, and no resolve on the issue I reported. They insisted on placing blame everywhere except on themselves. Please get your act together ADP and get this issue resolved.

Dear Ms. Liveris,

Thank you for your feedback. We have reviewed the recorded call, which you had with the ADP associate on May 18, 2018. We agree that your concern could have been handled much more efficiently. Feedback was provided to the associate’s manager, for coaching and counselling purposes. The associate’s manager also listened to the recorded call.

We have assigned both a manager and a MyLife Specialist, who have been in continuous contact with you, detailing our internal step by step processes, to help ensure that this issue is now resolved to your satisfaction.

We believe we have addressed all concerns at this time and would appreciate it if you would consider updating your Consumer Affairs rating, based on our quick response to your constructive feedback.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2018

After being hired almost 3 months ago. I was told that I cannot elect health benefits because I already elected through my previous employer, who also uses ADP. The problem with that is that I haven't worked for that employer in 6 years. After contacting said employer, they told me that these sort of "glitches" have been known to happen. Even after my previous employer admitted to fault, ADP has done nothing to rectify the situation. I have called several times and several times have had my case "escalated" to no satisfactory result. They pretty much just suggest that I wait for open enrollment in October for coverage in 2019. RIDICULOUS! They keep referring me back to my current human resources department, and HR keeps referring me back to SHBP/ADP.

I am very disappointed by ADP's responses to my situation and I feel victimized. What if I had some terminal disease that I was dealing with? What if I had children that depended on my Health coverage (i do not, but that isn't relevant, is it?)? I have earned my current position and I am entitled to health benefits, but ADP doesn't seem to agree, judging by their inaction. I am fed up, and best believe I will not take this lying down. The next step is LEGAL ACTION.

Hello Keenan,

I'm sorry to hear of these challenges. I would like to help you by escalating this situation to your employer's ADP Service Center.

In order to assist you, I will need to identify our client, your employer, in our databases. Please private message me with as much information as possible: your company's Federal Legal Name, FEIN (found on your W2), 3 digit company code (found on paystubs) etc.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2018

I had lots of problem with ADP payroll, they messed up my wife's ROE, they created it wrong and also they took almost 2 months to create it and also they didn't send it to service Ontario. At the end we request them to send it to us and then when we had the ROE and we went to submit it, service Ontario employee mentioned that the ROE is wrongly created. With lots of mistake like they had a 13 day gap between the years my wife worked, and ROE is suppose to be of one page, they created 2 page, my wife who just delivered is going through a lot by running all around the place for this document, as I am writing this, we haven't received the ROE yet.

Hello Abhishekh,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're facing these challenges during such a big life changing time for your family.

I am forwarding this escalation to the Senior Leadership Team of ADP Canada, but more than likely, they will be unable to help without additional information from you.

I'm not sure if your wife is the employee of our client or you are, please confirm. If it's your wife, please provide her full name and her or your employer's Legal Name.

ADP - Client Experience

Original review: May 13, 2018

I have been trying for over a year to resolve payroll tax issues with ADP. Payroll taxes were deducted but the payroll forms weren't filed. I have received several notices from the IRS, have been fined by the IRS, the IRS is holding several thousand dollars in overpayments and yet there is still no resolution in sight. For over a year ADP has been "working on it". Their tax service is terrible. I can only give them one star but only because you can't give -stars.

Lorraine,
I am sorry to hear about these challenges. Let me see what I can do to help move this along for you. I will have someone reach out to you later today to provide status & next steps to getting your tax issue to resolution.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I am in awe that my company has attempted to get payroll processed for a month and all we are getting is that it is not going through. ADP has collected the money but employees have not gotten their paychecks deposits and all we are getting from ADP is that they are running to "see" if it goes through. For the largest payroll processing company, I would think that they should be able to do more than that and correct an issue in a timely manner.

Hello Quentin,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. So that we can have the right people reach out to the client to assist, please private message your company's name and address along with the client identifier or tax ID.

Pauline - ADP/Client Experience

Original review: May 11, 2018

Consistently I've gone to view my paystub and tax info and it's always unavailable. When I call your customer support they instead of look for some kind of solution or explanation advise me to speak to my HR department. You tell me nothing should be wrong especially if your app is notifying me that my paycheck is ready to view. This is unacceptable especially because depending on the employer they have to use you. This isn't even a one time accident. This has been happening for a year now.

Chauncey,

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing challenges accessing your pay info. You were actually instructed correctly to contact your employer's Human Resources or Payroll contact for assistance, as ADP is generally not permitted to work with employees of our clients directly. Even if the problem is technical in nature, your payroll department should be able to help. If not, they have the authority to contact ADP for assistance.

As a courtesy to you, I can reach out to your employer's ADP Service team and ask them to connect with our authorized contact there to offer our assistance. We will also request that they circle back to you with update.

If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm the company legal name and/or ADP account # for me, I will get right to work on this for you.

Christine / ADP Client Experience

Original review: May 9, 2018

This company was supposed to pay me and other employees so far three times. It's always a runaround! Payroll glitch, can't get payroll processed in time. This case has been escalated more than once and still it's been two months with NO PAY! This company is the worst! They should be SHUT DOWN!!!! No one is trying to resolve this issue for over 50 employees that are suffering now with no pay. This company needs to be investigated thoroughly and I have hired an attorney to have that started!

Hello Shalimar,

The situation as you have described it would be very unusual.

I will send this review to your employer's ADP Service Center. An ADP Specialist will contact our authorized payroll contact at your company to see if they need any assistance from ADP in processing your payroll(s).

We will not be able to respond to you directly, as all payroll activity is confidential and we can only discuss that with our authorized contacts, as established by your employer.

We will ask them to review this with you directly.

ADP - Client Experience

Original review: May 7, 2018

They are easy to work with. They listen to your needs. Chris does an exceptional job checking in on us. If you need help with payroll they are the one to go with. I am very satisfied if what they have done.

Rebekah,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback! I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, and specifically with Chris. I will be sure to pass this along to his management team!

Christine / ADP Client Experience

Original review: May 4, 2018

I officially start this process of terminating the Time & Attendance Service we get from ADP on 3/13/18. After multiple email and calls I finally got our Historical Reports on 4/5/18, saying someone would call soon to terminate this database. Nobody has ever called and there is no direct number to TLM Support. I have email multiple time and called regular customer service for ADP. Nobody responds to email at TLMSupport@adp.com. Customer service constantly gives me a case number and says someone will get back to me with 24-48 hours. Nobody ever gets back to me and we are still being billed for this service as of 5/4/18. This is completely ridiculous.

Hello Christopher,

Your review is concerning, as you should not be encountering these challenges. I would be happy to escalate your concern to the Senior Leadership Team of your Time & Attendance Service Team for prioritized response. However, we do have separate service teams based on the specific Time & Attendance product our clients use, we have several. In order to assist you, I will need to be able to identify your company in our database.

Please send me a private message with your ADP Company Code and branch or Service Center, your Legal Company Name or your Federal Employer ID Number, so I can assist.

Thanks,

ADP - Client Experience

Original review: May 3, 2018

Any questions I have are always answered promptly and in a friendly manner. They helped me set up a 401k between my personal financial advisor with minimal assistance from me. Website is easy to use and again, help is readily available.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for the positive review and kind words. We're so happy to receive the feedback that the service you have received is prompt and friendly and that you find our systems easy to use.

I will forward your feedback to leaders from your ADP Service Center.

Thank you for being our client!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Hourly input incorrect. Called and ADP Issued a new check that day. We received the check the following business day. The ADP associate was very helpful and answered all my questions. My request was handle with special care. Great Job!!!

Hello Nancy,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such terrific feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I have not had any problems or concerns. They are always willing to help.They call and check up on me. Very friendly. I like the tidbits that are email blasted to me so I can easily keep up to date. Thank you.

Hello Lisa,

We appreciate your feedback. Our service teams are dedicated to providing the best service possible. I will share your feedback to your local Service Center as well. Thanks again!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Self serve is outstanding, I can get everything done in RUN, on my own time. If I ever need help, support picks up the phone in less than 2 minutes. Easy, intuitive, common sense design. Fairly complex features - various tip out applications, time off tracking, etc. - are all available and easy to understand. Love it!!

Hello Zsuzsa,

We are delighted to hear of your experience with ADP. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide exceptional service and products for each customer.

ADP/Client Experience

Original review: April 30, 2018

I am pleased to say that I am satisfied with ADP and the handling of my payroll. The team is pleasant and helpful and are willing to go over and above when necessary. Thank you to ADP and the Staff...

Roseanne,
Thank YOU so much for your feedback. I am so happy to hear about your positive experience. We truly appreciate your business and your confidence in us!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I am not happy with ADP. They had a huge payroll glitch and caused myself and co workers to get underpaid and overpaid or not paid at all. Now thanks to all of this we are having huge deductions and have to worry about whether or not they are going to charge us for all of the taxes taken it as well. ADP handles our money our means to live and they messed it up. I wish my employer would find a new company to handle our payroll.

Sara,

Though ADP is not permitted to work with employees of our clients directly, I would be happy to have someone look into this. We will follow up with your employer, and will ask them to circle back to you.

If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm your employer name for me, I will get right to work on this for you.

Original review: April 27, 2018

We were with another payroll company for over a year and every week I dreaded doing the payroll. It was very time-consuming. Now I have no problems at all. If I have a question everyone at ADP is so helpful. It is a pleasure to be with ADP. Thank you.

Sue,
Thank YOU very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, particularly as a new client to our services! Please do not hesitate to reach out to your ADP Service team if we can provide any other support to you!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Quick to respond and always able to address my questions. Could not ask for a better service to help us with our payroll and retirement needs. We had quite a few different options for payroll service and am glad we chose ADP.

Laurie,
As are we! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, particularly as a new client to our services. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your ADP Service team if we can provide any other support to you.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Very positive experience in dealing with the ADP support staff. Always someone available to take my call and assist with any question or concern. Also appreciate that an actual person reaches out periodically to check on how things are going with our payroll processing.

Bonnie,
I am so glad to hear about your positive experience, exactly what we strive for in supporting your business!
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Original review: April 27, 2018

The ADP Payroll Centric District Manager at small business services Chicago Region came to my business saying he was partners with my accountant and was referred to me by him. During our conversation where he was trying to get me to change payroll companies he repeatedly asked for my bank account and EIN numbers. I left the room for a second and he had his tablet hooked into my laptop. I shut the program that was running down. Asked him if he was hacking my computer. He said he was charging his tablet... I then told him I wasn't giving him any account numbers until I spoke to my accountant. He said, "That's ok. I'll just get those numbers from your accountant." Can't think of anything trustworthy about ADP if this is who they hire. I think I was Hacked by this guy.

Hello Donna,

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We can assure you this is not an experience we expect our prospects to have. So that I can escalate this to the proper leader, please private message me the name of the sales contact who came to your office alone with any other details.

Pauline - ADP Client Experience

Original review: April 26, 2018

The transition process into ADP payroll service has been very smooth and the support service starting with Ms. Fiorella ** and the entire team in-house and remotely has been EXCELLENT! All our expectations have been met.

Maria,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, particularly as a new client to our services! I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Fiorella, her manager & the teams here at ADP who support you!
Best,

ADP expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.

• Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.

• Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.

• Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.

• Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.

• Best for: companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs