3.50/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

From payroll to employee benefits, to taxes, retirement, and more, ADP is here to help you manage your business every step of the way. ADP has solutions for all business types and sizes. Whether you are a small, medium, large or multinational business, ADP will find the solution that best fits your business needs. Our leading solutions and team of experts will help you reduce costs and develop HR strategies that align with your business goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services and business solutions.

ADP Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 20, 2017

596 ADP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I have been attempting to resolve a simple question about benefits for my employees for the past three weeks. Our rep has been unresponsive, the call center refers us to another department, and that department has an average wait time in the eighty minute range to speak with a benefits specialist. This could have been a simple answer to a simple question, and it has eaten at least twenty hours out of my production. Seriously considering bringing the entire process back in house at the next renewal period.

Kathleen,

So sorry for the concerns raised. We were able to locate your Service Team and have asked them to review. They will reach out and once done, we will reach out here as well.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I started working for Red Lobster at the end of Sept 2017. They told me my check was to be deposited on a ADP ALINE card. I received the card. Went to activate it. The system told me that it was an incorrect security #. From there I called customer service to try to get it repaired. The customer service rep was obviously in a different country. It felt like she was trying to rush me off the phone the entire time I spoke with her. She kept giving me very unclear answers. She started sounding extremely rude when I asked her for clarification. She even got an attitude when I asked her to spell out the email because I couldn't understand a word she was saying. It was a horrible experience all around and all I'm trying to do is get paid.

At one point in the conversation she told me that I had to email her copies of my social security card and another form of identification. She pretty much hung up when I told her I was uncomfortable sending copies of my social security card thru an email and requested her name. She spat out Debbie then said thank you for calling ADP and hung up.

So I go back to work tell them what happened and request to get a different card. It took over a week to get a replacement. I just went to activate the card and now it's telling me that my account has been locked. Here we are on November 10th 2017 and I have yet to have access to my paycheck. I do really feel like it is ridiculous at that to this point trying to get paid. I just need to pay the power bill and now I'm back at square one. I'm probably going to have to wait another week to get paid. This is the worst payroll experience I have ever had. I in no way want this to reflect on Red Lobster. This is not their doing. It is ADP.

Joshua

I am sorry to see your experience with the paycard and our team. I have asked our senior team to review the experience for quality purposes and also asked our service team to escalate the issue. You will be hearing from our team shortly. I will also follow up here once we have a resolution.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

They sent me through all kinds of loopholes just to get my money back! they were holding information from me about my account and made it almost impossible for me to get my money back. I was very frustrated and they couldn't understand why. I was assured 7 days ago that my money (from an unauthorized purchase) would be back into my account within 7 days. When my money wasn't in my account they wouldn't tell me that the transaction was pending, I had to talk to a corporate manager to override the false information ADP had given me. It's my account. If there is an unauthorized purchase, they should do whatever they can to get to the bottom of the issue. I don't feel that my money is safe with ADP and therefore, as soon as I can, I will be closing my account and putting my funds elsewhere.

ADP response

Hello Chinita, Sorry to see the experience you had. I would like the opportunity to have our service leaders look at this. Please private message us your full name as it appears on your card, your employer name, your e-mail and your phone number.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

ADP Totalsource - It is sold as an all in all PEO package, pay thousands of dollars to have them set everything up and then receive hundreds of email demands from numerous ADP personnel who demand you answer them immediately. Would have been easier to set up myself but even trying to add new employees is a nightmare, constant error messages that tell you to call because it is an unexpected error.

ADP response

Hello Lisa, Sorry to see the trouble that you're having. I would like the opportunity to provide your feedback to our service leaders. Please private message us your company name/location as it shows on your ADP Documents or your ADP branch/code.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I had a direct deposit be rejected by my bank from my employer. I was advised by said bank that the DD rejected on 11/01/17 and returned to my employer on 11/03/17. My employer has not received any notification from ADP that the DD was sent back to them. It's been a week now and still no money for me. I was told again that it takes two days for ADP to send the monies back to my employer once it's been received.

Still nothing from ADP. I am extremely frustrated. This is not fair. It should not take this long for monies to be sent electronically from a bank to employer. I would like some help. Calling ADP all they say is have my Payroll dept call. I contact payroll and they say wait for ADP. I need my money and they are making it extremely difficult on me to receive it. Please someone help me!

ADP response

Glad to hear everything working out for you.

Take care

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

My payroll and other related company information stopped showing up on my ADP online account after 3 months at my new employer. I went through the channels at my HR department. They did what they could do and when that didn't work, they put a call in to ADP who said that it wasn't just my account that had a problem and that they are working on it. My account stopped working in January 2017, it's now November 2017. How long does it take? A very unprofessional company, not attentive or responsive to their client’s needs. I'm curious how much my employer is paying ADP. A 1 star rating is too much in my opinion. I would rate ADP 1/2 a star at this point. Their online software is basically useless. ADP should stand for Always Do Paper.

ADP response

Hello Darren, Sorry to see the trouble you're having. I would like to look into this for you. Please private message us the name and location of your employer as it appears on your ADP Documents so we could reach out to them to assist with your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I used to work for a company that went under, our payroll was done by ADP, and I need my stubs and W2. I tried to contact ADP many many times, but it does not matter what option I choose. I am always greeted with the automatic message to contact my HR department. It is not possible as an employee to talk with a human being in the support department. This is a terrible experience and as a business owner I will never put my employees through the horrible experience that is dealing with ADP.

ADP response

Hello David, I apologize for the trouble you're having obtaining your information. ADP is not able to work with employees directly. Since your unable to reach your former employer, please try to contact the IRS or your states Department of Labor to obtain the information you need.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I called because I was missing 40 hours of pay on my paycheck. The person who answered said my time was never entered into the system. And said he could not fix my paycheck. Then changed his story and said it was entered wrong and he couldn't fix it. I was in the phone with him over a half hour. Finally I asked for a manager. He said he was a manager and refused to pass me any higher. Then he told me his supervisor name was Karen but would not pass me to her, or give me her extension or email to contact her. I asked for the corporate address and he refused. I asked him if his business is based on customer service be he his not giving me the service I am requesting and said, "No, I do not care about customers. I'm just here to do payroll." Finally I was getting nowhere and I hung up. A week later still not fixed. I do not recommend this company go elsewhere if you can.

Shawn

So sorry to see the concerns raised with our service team. Please private message us with the name of your employer so that we can contact them on your behalf to see what is needed to resolve.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I used to log into my ADP account and I must confess I didn't do it monthly, nor did I print my statements very often. Why not? Good question. I was resting assured that my account and payroll data it contained would be available to me, even if I left the current employer. On the ADP website it states that the information would be available for several months after it is posted to an account. In the interest of accuracy, I'll find this info and will update the review later.

Meanwhile however, I am locked out of the account; my information (MY INFORMATION) is now held hostage by my former employer's HR department. Had I known this was the case, I would've prepared and printed my W2 and my payment stubs. How naive of me to assume I am actually in charge of the sensitive data containing my SSN, compensation and tax withholding information. How naive... I would recommend anyone that has to log into ADP to save the data. ADP themselves are washing their hands off and have sent me packing to my former employer. "Check with them, not our problem", they say. Not happy with ADP deferring responsibility and making this only my problem. Shame on you, ADP, shame!

ADP response

Hello Gia, I apologize that you're having trouble obtaining your information. We have attempted to contact your former employer on your behalf and we are waiting to hear from them. ADP is unable to provide secured information directly to employees.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have used ADP Payroll for many years with great satisfaction. However, the Worker's Comp "Pay-By-Pay" insurance department is seemingly non-existent, except when they want to make inaccurate charges. They have presented me with an audit that is incorrect. I have spent countless hours re-auditing my own policy with a lot of back-up documentation. In addition, my agent won't help; the audit department doesn't even answer the phone (on hold 4 different times for almost 45 minutes & hung up), and they are holding my payroll hostage as I'm afraid to use payroll until they correct their mistakes. It has been 19 days since I sent my request and I can't get anyone, even my agent, to reply or even have a conversation.

I plan to go to the insurance commissioner, or another governing body to make something happen -- this is ridiculous. DO NOT USE ADP WORKER'S COMP INSURANCE SERVICES! This is completely inappropriate, unprofessional and as a business owner, time-consuming to fix their mistakes. I have logs of incorrect charges that they have admitted to over the last 6 months and now the audit is completely incorrect. What is the use in using Pay-By-Pay, when they have direct access to payroll, to only have them make unauthorized changes, charges, and then not bother to even reply. Business owners -- save yourself from the grief of untangling their bad back office practices.

ADP response

Hello Carol, I apologize for the trouble you're having. I would like the opportunity to escalate your case so we can address your issue. Please private message us your employer name and location or branch/code and your best contact information.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I was out of town struggling with new fraudulent attacks on my working check account. Cell phone connection was very poor and internet connection nearly nonexistent. I needed to set ADP payments to a different account. There was no selection in the telephone tree (at least none clear to me) to change the ADP payment account. Four times I got to the wrong department and was forwarded, but the forwarding went back to the telephone tree. On the fifth attempt I asked the man who answered to please not send me back to the tree. He was very helpful and helped search for the proper contact and solve my problems.

I have always found ADP support people to very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. The telephone tree was very frustrating particularly when I was trying to solve a problem from the brink of communication. Another level of irony came into effect when the fraud was extended to the new accounts intended to be safe for future transactions. We think we have determined how that happened and will soon have another, secure account set up.

ADP response

Hello Lee, Sorry to see your experience with us. I would like to provide your feedback to our service leaders. I will have someone reach out to you to make sure you have our proper contact information for the future and to ensure your bank account issues are taken care of.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

ADP takes care of wage Garnishment. They have an order to take 25% of my check. I do not make much money, so of course this will cause a hardship for my 9 year old son and I. I called the issuing party of the wage garnishment and they dropped the 25% to 10%. I, then called and emailed my place of business to make sure they have received the modification. Yes, they did receive it and forwarded it to ADP. Then it was time to get paid and they took out 25%. Called my place of business once again and they informed me that I will receive a refund from ADP and as soon as my company gets it they will add it to my next paycheck.

Well, it's been 2 weeks and I get paid again and the day before I receive my money, I get an email from ADP stating they have taken $177.15 from check. Once again, they have taken 25% and I haven't heard anything about the money that is to be refunded to me... I'm already sick of this. This puts me in hardship, the whole reason of changing from 25% to 10%. I'm having a hard time getting gas money to work and food for my son. Someone not doing their job, hurts people in many ways and no one cares. This shouldn't be happening. I NEED my money refunded. And ADP needs to get accounts straightened, instead of ignoring people. And what's more annoying is my son and I are suffering from their mistakes.

Hello Trisha,

Sorry to see your issue described. Please message us with your name and employer name as it appears on your paystubs. I can have a team member contact your employer on your behalf.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Since starting a job using the ADP Aline card system, it's been very disappointing. I cannot access my money even though I set up a direct deposit and then canceled the card, because it is the most inconvenient thing I have ever seen in my life. I would much rather get a paper paycheck or direct deposit like a REGULAR job. I hate this system for paychecks, it's so incontinent and I think only useful to younger kids who don't have a bank account, should be optional. I hate it.

Abigail

Sorry to see your disappointment with the Aline card. Have you tried working with the Aline team to see what can be done to assist?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I received a text and email stating my direct deposit information had been changed. I went straight to our payroll supervisor and she assured me she hadn't even logged in. I then called ADP to let them know and to figure out what happened. I was on the phone with them for a total of 1 hour and 14 minutes. I spoke with someone maybe 5 minutes of the entire call. They started a case number but cannot figure out why the information was changed or who changed it. This is worrisome to my privacy. I don't feel like any of the issue was resolved after wasting so much time on hold.

Hi Morgan,

I want to take a look at this for you. Can you please pm me your employer company name so that we can research this? Once done I will respond here.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I have been trying to get in touch with ADP because at my last employer they failed to inform me of when I needed to submit my FSA claim by, and as a result, they refused my childcare claim. I think it's very dishonest that they know they can keep your money if you don't claim it and then as a result they don't tell you when the claims are due by. I was finally able to get someone on the phone in the spring who led me through a dispute claim and it has been 5 months and I have not heard back. Since I am no longer with the same employer so I can't even log into an account.

When you call their toll free numbers it's hard to get a live person - I've been kicked off the line 3 times today through their system because none of the choices on the menus were relevant. Now I am on hold an estimated 30 minutes. It's truly surprising to me that this company is not being called out for the way it makes it hard for you to get your own money from them.

Aynsley

Sorry to see the difficulties with the claims. We do process based on Federal and State guidelines. If you are not able to speak with an associate please let us know.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

There is no ADP ATMs in Miami Oklahoma and me and my girlfriend go to different casinos down there and I've been using my ADP card to withdraw money. I agree to the $3 fee but I didn't agree to an extra $3. I've dated back since 2014 and they've taken out an extra $300 in $3 fees. That is total crap especially if there's no ATMs in the area.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

My daughter called ADP for a month straight. She spoke 6 customer service Representatives within the span of one month. All staff sounded scripted. They told her to email a copy of her social security card to paycard.ops@adp.com including a subject line the full name and the last 4 digits of the card number. My daughter sent the information three different times on three different dates within the one month span. She followed up as complaint to her manager who sent the same information twice within a one-month span. As a parent I overheard my daughter on all conversations.

Just how I spoke to a supervisor named Audrey. Audrey in turn gave me the same scripted information to send the email with the subject line for name last 4 digits of card number. She told me the department that handles all has gone for today. She told me to follow up a phone call on Monday. I in turn told the manager a copy of the email will be sent for the last time. In regards to calling again we expect ADP to reach out to us otherwise further action will be taken.

April

Sorry to see your issues described. We are not at liberty to discuss an employees account with anyone other than the employee or client. Please message us with her employer name as it appears on her paystubs along with her name as it appears on the paystubs as well and we will have one of our team contact if we can validate the information.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Frustration at not only the inability to access my accounts, but the complete lack of customer service on the part of ADP to assist in any way. Being told repeatedly over the phone that the problem is mine to solve and they won't help. Just awful.

Hi Susan,

Sorry to see your experience with us. Our relationship is with the client (your employer) directly and as such usually we can only assist if they are on the call and asking us to further research. If you are having issues logging on to Ipay or your portal if you ask your employer to help troubleshoot if additional help is needed they can bring in their ADP Support Team.

If this is in regard to a different product please let me know which and the name of your employer as it shows on your pay information and I can see what we can do to help.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I work for a company that has just moved from Small Group to Larger Group and we decided to transition to ADP based on the services that they have to offer for the growing company. The Sales Process was very smooth and the ADP Rep was great to work with. I felt confident that this would be a great change. Once we got to the implementation process with the ADP team it began to get very frustrating. We have an implementation team of about 6 ADP staff members including a lead and there are a lot of moving parts between them. We had to push back our start date because the implementation team was behind schedule. When one person fell behind it has affected the others and what they could complete.

The ADP Leader needs to improve in her management role so the process runs smoother. It seems like nobody is ever on the same page. Some of the implementation team members are great, but it is hard not to just focus on the others that are holding up the process. Now that we have gone live, we have continued to experience lack of communication with little sense of urgency with the team to complete portions of the system set up. I am hoping once we do have the system set up correctly ADP will be a good system for us.

Hi Emily

I would like to help and get our Service Leaders involved. If you could please private message here with your company code and region along with company name we can look that up and see what we can do to help your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

It's difficult to use the software itself. It's very user unfriendly. Added to that customer support is unknown for ADP. My quarterly taxes report has not submitted by the ADP. Trying to call the helpline either the support is not available or it goes to voice recording service which doesn't standard English. It's so pathetic that I kept saying my state as North Carolina is possible all style but the software didn't know the state and hence it will hang up. Absolutely no idea whom to contact. Tried contacting the one who introduce us to this service. She replied back saying she will try to connect me to the right person. I am still waiting to get call from ADP. Regretting my decision to change from Intuit to ADP. Intuit was 1000% times way better than ADP with 24 x7 customer support which resolves your issue in one call.

Parveen,

I am sorry to see the experience you have had with us. I would like to have the team look into your concerns. If you could please message me the name of your company along with the company code and region as they show on ADP documents I can engage them.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

First of all, having this card is such an inconvenience. So I had unauthorized charges on my card so as usual they deactivate the card and send another. That is fine. I've called on 3 separate occasions to have checks sent to me. (This is the 3rd time I've called for the same thing) and I never received my checks, meaning, I can’t access my money if I don't have checks. I can’t access my account online to transfer money to another account if I don't have my damn card! What the hell is wrong with this place. My bills can’t wait so I'm stuck with late fees up the butt because these people don't make things a bit easier to access MY DAMN MONEY! Keyword here is MY MONEY! They need to change this asap. When I get my card I'm just going to put my direct deposit somewhere else and never using this crappy account. It's BS.

Hi Elizabeth,

I am truly sorry to see your experience. You are absolutely right it is your money. I have asked my team to review this and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I do payroll for multiple business and went with ADP after the rep assured me they would be able to save me time. I was unhappy with their services as I feel I was misled on the cost as well as the reports for all companies being all wrong and requested in June that we terminate everything. After that they charged me $700+ twice with promises from my rep that I would get a refund/credit back to my bank account and have gotten nothing. I've called an innumerable amount of times only to get nowhere with my reps. The termination only finally got done a few weeks ago when I called the customer service in tears from stress as I cannot afford to pay for things they aren't doing.

Today I got a new invoice stating they are planning to charge me another $700+ for things that were supposedly already terminated. This will be the third time I'm paying a lot of money for nothing. I'm at the point where I want to go and just close the bank account as the bank won't stop the withdraws and ADP continues to take my money with no refunds issued.

Audrey,

I am sorry to see the time and frustrations for you. Please private message us with your company name, company code and region (found on any ADP Document) and I will have the Service Leaders research.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I have been fighting for months to get a mess straight with this company. Can't believe that they did not withhold required taxes and DID NOT INFORM ME THAT WE WERE MISSING PAYMENTS TO THE GOVERNMENT... Now we have a real mess on our hands. ADP says that we should have caught the problem. What were we paying them to do. Can't get in contact with anyone who has authority and get a constant runaround... Will sue when we finally get the mess straight because now they want to charge me to make the correct filings that they failed to make in the first place... Find another payroll company.

Ken

I would like to help get this straightened out for you. Please private message me with your company/employer name and company code along with region. Those if you need them are all found on any ADP Document Once I have that I will have our Service Leaders research.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

1.0 star rating 9/27/2017. This review is for ADP Camarillo Office. Do yourself a favor, read this review before going further (if you are a small business). It is the worst decision I have taken to my business. Sales rep lied to me (said workman's comp rate is 9% and in fact it was 17%). He came to my job site for me to sign and he know I have no time to read all paperwork. He did not mention for pay per pay fee every time I run a payroll (on top of payroll fee). Casing my license to be suspended because they failed to inform contractor state license board of the policy renewal. DID NOT inform me to file workman's comp special form on January 2017 so I have to pay close to $4500 for workman's fees. Left so many messages to the regional sales executive in Camarillo branch also did visit 3 times but he never call or contact me back. ADP only for big corporation not for small business.

ADP response

We have reached out several times and addressed with credits to assist. There was no intent on incorrect information, there was an error in the workers comp rate that was addressed and also with Pay By Pay.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

ADP has been sending texts to my phone saying I owe them money. Have requested through their text response, telephone number included in their texts, etc. to stop their harassment. They apparently are a scam to gather personal information to steal identities. I have not and will not do business with them. Customer service is atrocious and seems to justify their behavior by saying they have company policies which prevent them from stopping harassing text messages.

Russell,

This is not a standard practice for ADP. Could you please provide screen shots via private message so that we can review?

No response received
Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have been on hold with ADP for 1 hour and 30 minutes waiting to speak to a supervisor. I called Client support to ask several questions. After waiting on hold for about 15 minutes the person response to every question I asked that they need to research it. She told me that she can only see what I see online and it would have to be researched. Then why am I talking to her if she can't answer anything. I am calling support; they should be able to answer my questions some of my questions without research. Asked to speak with a supervisor.

After waiting about 30 minutes I was told that her supervisor is just finishing up a call and would be with me shortly. That was 45 minutes ago. After waiting another half hour I was told the same thing again and placed on hold for another 10 minutes and still nothing. Finally the phone battery went dead after being on the call 1 hour and 45 minutes. I have gotten nowhere.

ADP response

I am sorry to see the painful experience you detailed. I would like to get you help and also have our Service Leaders review to see what occurred. I will need your name, company name and code/region as they appear on ADP Statements so that I can get this in front of the team. You can private message us this to protect your information. I will get back to you here as soon as I see your response.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

We switched our payroll processing to ADP with our first live payroll in July. We have struggled with the implementation team and to date do not have a solution to our Compensatory Time policy. We have a standard policy that many agencies use and we've been told repeatedly that it is beyond the technological resources of ADP. The company we switched from was much smaller (and less expensive) and they accommodated our Comp Time policy with no issues. The solution that ADP finalized for our Comp Time is a manual override that requires six steps per person per pay period and is very time consuming.

We have transitioned now out of the Implementation phase and into the Customer Support phase which may be much better for us. We have received more responsive service and solutions from Customer Service thus far than we have with Implementation. Of our full implementation team of seven specialists, two were responsive and helpful. We have been more impressed with each Customer Service Representative we have dealt with so far (four in total) than with our implementation team. It is too soon for me to fully assess ADP as a product, but if I had to make a recommendation right now I would not recommend ADP due to the issues we have experienced with Implementation and the lack of resolution on outstanding issues.

Hi Rachel.

I am sorry to see the issues below. I have put them in front of our Service Leaders to review and coach.

Please do let us know if you need anything to assist.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I tried to get in touch with ADP for several reasons - when I called the telephone information desk they told me there was no listing for ADP in Bayside, I thought your office was in the bell plaza building. Secondly, I emailed several times because at 72 I do not need a 401k plan - especially that I am old enough to withdraw from my 401k plans.

Thirdly, my computer was hacked and I was told by my bank to close my accounts to prevent any possible problems - I did and they told me that the ADP payroll would go thru without a problem. Well I was closed for almost 3 months of the summer so I had no payroll, they I put in my 1st payroll of the year with ADP and I was informed that they could not go thru by account - finding someone to get this corrected was not easy. Thank god for Rose ** who I finally contact and who got it corrected - but I am not a happy camper right now.

Robert,

I am sorry to see your experience and have sent it to our Service Leaders to review/ Please let us know if you need anything to assist you currently and we will be happy to address.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Accurate and fast payroll processing. Payroll data easily accessible by myself and employees. Stores data on employees in 1 place and can access from home or office. Only problem is extra deductions for state unemployment taxes. It is nice to have payroll deposits and forms taken care of automatically.

ADP response

James, thank you for sharing your feedback. We will use it to improve our solutions.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Payroll Conversion - The first round went ok. The reports were a little difficult to get used to and the checks were not in envelopes. The data entry clerk was very responsive and the data entry went very quickly. I am sure we will iron out these problems in the next few weeks.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for hanging in with us. Please let us know if you need anything from our Service Team to assist and we will be happy to address.

Take Care

ADP expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.

• Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.

• Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.

• Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.

• Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.

• Best for: companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs