It's that easy Request Information
3.95/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

From payroll to employee benefits, to taxes, retirement, and more, ADP is here to help you manage your business every step of the way. ADP has solutions for all business types and sizes. Whether you are a small, medium, large or multinational business, ADP will find the solution that best fits your business needs. Our leading solutions and team of experts will help you reduce costs and develop HR strategies that align with your business goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services and business solutions.

ADP Video
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

992 ADP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 5 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

After 18 months of TriMet and tax reporting failure, we were forced to terminate our relationship with ADP. We were charged almost $1000 in penalties and interest by the State of Oregon for ADP's delinquencies. After an estimated 6+ hours on the phone attempting to resolve these issues, they still were unable to make good on their mistakes. They continued to automatically drafting their monthly payroll fees from our bank account four months after we had moved onto a different payroll company. Gusto has been treating us well over the past 3 months. Don't think I'll ever encourage the next startup I work for to utilize ADP for their payroll services.

Mr. Townsend,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Should you have any items that are still pending resolution, please let me know & I would be happy to escalate them to the management team who oversees the servicing of your account.

Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Get expert buying tips about Payroll Services delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The first I got my card everything was normal. Until one day I couldn’t use my card anymore so I called customer service. They told me they blocked my card because of a fraud on the card so I asked for a new card and they said they will ship it to me in 7 to 10 business days and that was 3 months ago, I’m calling them constantly since then. I gave them 3 different address so far, last time I called was today and they said 7-10 business days!! Hopefully I’ll get the card. I AM GETTING PAID ON one day!

ADP response
I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing challenges with your pay card account. If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm your name as it would appear on your card, your account number & any other relevant info, I can get the right folks involved to see what we can do to assist.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I filed for bankruptcy August 20th, 2018. The paperwork to cease garnishment was filed August 22nd. I continued to be garnished. I have repeatedly emailed my employer and was assured this would stop and I would be reimbursed. My most recent paycheck I was reimbursed $71.42 (half of what was owed) but also garnished $140.77. So now I am owed $213.19. I am really sick of this.

Andra,
I would be happy to have someone on our Garnishment Services team follow up on this for you.
I have emailed you so you have my direct contact information as well.

Christine / ADP Client Experience

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I wanted to review my history of my pay and hours that I've worked. My employer told me to check online on the ADP website. I've entered my user id and password but I am not authorized to access my account. I called ADP. I spoke with someone. They guided me to go into my account but I was denied access again so now my account is locked. I told ADP it was locked now. ADP told me to try again in 30 min. By then it should be unlocked and I should have a chance to enter my info to access my account. I waited 30 min. Tried accessing my account and I was denied access again. I don't know what to do. It's very frustrating.

Christian,
I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing challenges accessing your pay info. If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm your employer's name, your username & the best number to reach you at, we will see what we can do to assist.

Christine / ADP - Client Experience

UPDATE: 10/10/18
Christian,
I understand Tina from our Service team was able to connect with your employer, and then you, to work together to get you successfully logged in. I think you should be all set now. Glad we were able to help!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I called ADP a week ago about a transaction from an unknown merchant that charged my card. I have no business with them and they were from out of state. They sent documents in the mail that I sent back via email. I called to check and see if they received it, they did. Even asked if there was anything else I could possibly send to report my claim and I was told “no”. Here it is a new week, I called about the claim, only for them to tell me it was denied because there wasn’t enough information. I’m pissed. How in the hell am I supposed to prove I have NO ties with a merchant that I have as to NO CLUE who they are?

I’ve spoken with the merchant and they aren’t cooperating. I have my attorney involved. Either way, somebody is going to give me my money. I was rudely hung up on when asked to speak to a supervisor after holding for 10 minutes. Called back a second time, stayed on hold 10 more minutes and had to be a tape recorder. There’s no professionalism whatsoever. I honestly think they don’t even investigate. This is the SECOND time I have not been able to get my money back. Once everything is settled, I am done with them. Period. I wouldn’t recommend ADP to anybody. My son and I were stranded and per usual, they were no help.

Updated on 10/15/2018: These people have let a company I don’t know anything about TAKE my money. I had already called in about the UNAUTHORIZED transaction and got denied so quickly it’s not even funny. Which also means, no investigation was EVER done. If one had been done, they would know no previous payments had been made to this merchant ever. Not even with another account/card. I’ve been at war with the merchant too. Customer service there isn’t so great either. Back to ADP/MoneyNetwork, most of them are some of the most crooked people ever. I’ve read reviews on others sites and they really do get a kick out of letting people take your money and they keep it.

I was lied to about additional paperwork being sent/mailed to me on the 5th of this month. Today is the 15th and I have yet to receive that paperwork in the mail. I AM NOT WAITING another day/second to fill out a ** form that only requires my signature, to get money back that was STOLEN from me!!! Today was the LAST time I called, advised call was being recorded and had my attorney listen in on the call. I will be proceeding with further action today. The whole network needs to be shut down immediately and I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure something is done about these people. It’s good when you know people.

Never have I ever been so pissed. Then over half of the cs reps can’t even speak ENGLISH properly. The one person that was nice to me was Brian **. That man needs a raise and ASAP. He tried to help but things were out of his hands. It’s the way he handled everything. Very professional and on point. I thank him for his help but I’m tired of the back and forth. I don’t need anyone replying to my review or trying to call me. It’s obvious you all are thieves and don’t care about customers. All I wanted was my money back but I can’t get it so now we have to do it the hard way. I wouldn’t recommend this piece of ** company to anybody. I’ll be sure to let my job know to drop their contract. My input does matter. :) Have a good day.

Hello Jessie,

I'm sorry to hear of the challenges you have experienced.

It sounds like this complaint relates to a pay-card. I will escalate your concern to that ADP Service Team and have them contact you to see if they can help. Your profile only provides an e-mail address, if you would like to private message me here with your phone number, I can provide that to them as well.

ADP -Client Experience

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I am extremely disappointed with this company. I do not have a physical mailing address, and they do not send cards out to a P.O. box, so I decided to have it delivered to my place of employment. It takes 7-10 business days to get a replacement card. I still have yet to receive my card, and I cannot pay my bills and am about to lose my home because I cannot receive my card. A company that handles somebody's money should be trusted to do what they can to help a get the customer's money. I will probably be using a different company for my money from here on out... $1200 down the drain because I can't get a simple card... Thanks ADP.

Hello Corey,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I would be happy to have our Aline Compliance team review your situation to see how we can help. Please expect a call from them directly.

Pauline - ADP/Social Care

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

We were trying to switch work comp insurer. Our request for the policy cancellation was denied by ADP rep in March due to no proof of active coverage, and we could not get a new coverage because new provider was requiring a cancellation proof from current insurer. Since we were given a runaround we decided to keep coverage with ADP. We notified ADP rep about it and kept paying the work comp installments. When we noticed we were not charged for the Work Comp in the beginning of May we contacted ADP and were assured that our policy was in a good standing. We have not been notified about the cancellation by any means. We learned about it from NV department of business and industry notice. First they admitted that the request was processed erroneously but when they were not able to reinstate our coverage they backed up.

When filed a complaint with NV Dept. of Insurance ADP used the cancellation request that they had denied as an excuse. We are now facing fines for gap in coverage. ADP is not willing to take responsibility for erroneously processed cancellation request. Use their services with caution and always ask for written confirmation for any changes/denials.

Hello Sergey,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I would be more than happy to have the leadership over your account review your concerns. You can expect a call from our escalation contact from Workers Compensation.

Regards,

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

ADP made a HUGE mistake withholding more than $700 from my pay weeks after a garnishment modification was received by their offices. ADP admitted to being at fault and a resolution was offered by a supervisor over two weeks ago due to the extreme hardship it created for my family. We are now 1 mo into this process and I still have not been reimbursed. The escalation supervisor who accepted my call yesterday was short in tone, discourteous in her demeanor and disconnected the call prior to asking if I had further questions/concerns. I believe this entire matter was mismanaged and ADP failed me as a consumer.

Folks work hard for their money and there appears to be a huge opportunity for improvement in this department from an inter-departmental communication standpoint as well as in execution and process flow. The supervisor who took my call yesterday advised that she was “not even sure that the write off department will approve” the resolution. That comment added insult to injury by suggesting that the resolution OFFERED BY ADP was somehow still in limbo nearly 2 weeks after their error and a month after the modification order was received by their offices. I am extremely distraught, deeply disappointed and have suffered immensely from their error. I will be reaching out to legal counsel to advise on the matter as I now have little confidence in their ability to resolve the issue.

Melanie,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm your employer's company name and/or your wage garnishment Case Number for me, I will get the right folks engaged on this end to review the garnishment & provide you with assistance.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I am an international student who was working with a small company in Denver. I am exempt of the federal taxes and the Medicare. I updated my documents to the company but the taxes were cut from my first paycheck. When I contacted ADP, I was informed that they will send me a check for the tax amount that was cut from my previous pay. Unfortunately, I moved to a new apartment in Denver and I lost my job. I am trying to contact them to send me a new check to the new address. Please help me connect with a representative so that I can get my check.

ADP response

The check was mailed out today by ADP’s client. It was sent to the email the employee provided to an ADP representative. She was in frequent communication with the employee throughout this time.

There was no ADP error involved in this situation, but we are happy we could assist with the resolution.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Here’s the short version. I told them I did not want a health savings account, they give me one anyway and put 300 dollars into the account that I can't retrieve. When I called to correct this, they inform me that I can cancel it next year in June after they rob me of another 300 dollars. Don’t choose ADP. Thieves.

Hello Tory,

I believe the only ADP Service Group which offers HSA would be our HRO - TotalSource group. I have forwarded your complaint to that group for research, but your name and e-mail address may not be enough to find you in our databases.

Please send a private message on this site with any additional information you can provide, including - Legal Company Name, FEIN (from W2), ADP co. code (from upper left corner of paystubs) etc.

We are eager to look into this for, but may need more information.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I own a new female small business that got forced into taking their workman's comp ins because my new ins company didn't have my new policy finished so our rep told me to take the insurance and cancel it so we could process the payroll and he assured me that there would be no charge to cancel. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I contacted employers pay and they told me that I will be fined for canceling the policy and the rep lied to me. I sent the paperwork in to cancel and they insured my workman's comp for 5 days and then they sent me a bill for 699.00 dollars and that's for only 5 days. Steer clear that a bunch of thiefs and I will be filing a suit with Attorney General for false promise and taking advantage of a women. ADP itself has been great to deal with and this a complaint against Pay-by-Pay not ADP.

Hello Daiana,

Your complaint has been applied to ADP by Consumer Affairs. I will arrange from someone with ADP's Insurance Services group contact you directly to see if there is anything we can do to help.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

One star is too much for this company, I would rated MINUS 10 stars!! For years I used ADP for my monthly payroll. They kept calling me offering "affordable workers Comp." They sent me a very reasonable quote "pay as you go" of $271 PER YEAR. So I canceled my previous policy and signed with ADP. What a mistake!!! They started charging me $75 weekly!!! For account "maintenance", as I mentioned, I was doing Monthly payroll for years! I was forced to close my payroll account and insurance in order to stop the bleeding. NOW THEY STILL TRYING TO CHARGE ME $75 even though the account has been closed for over a month!!! There is no way to stop this people!!! The good thing is that I ended getting a much more affordable company for my payroll. Gusto online is awesome!! Great customer service and very easy to use.

Hello Pat,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with ADP, this is not the service you should expect. I would be more than happy to have your concerns reviewed by a leader in your local Service Center. Do to so, please private message your company name, client identifier, and contact number.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My child’s father's job participates with ADP, does direct deposit and things of that nature. He recently had to cancel his ADP card because he thought it was stolen. He recently got paid this past Thursday but cancelled the card on SUNDAY the week prior. He was told it takes 3 days for the card to be completely canceled... it’s currently still in pending closure status. His money is just sitting there and has absolutely no way to access it! We have bills to pay and cannot because we have no solution to this problem. They said that they would send him a check in 7 business days but no check. WHY can he be expedited a new replacement card so he can immediately access his funds? He has been told by several reps there’s nothing they can do but send a check but they don’t really know when he’s get it. They all GUESS it will be to him in 7 business days. This company is a whole wreck. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with them.

Update (9/28/2018):

In response to this review, our Cardholder Services team reached out and worked with the cardholder identified by this reviewer to resolve this issue. On 9/27/18, we spoke with cardholder and confirmed that the resulting check was received and in his possession. The cardholder was to follow up with his employer in order to have a new card issued. We believe the cardholder was happy with resolution and had no further questions or concerns. He was provided a path for any future questions

Thank you for providing us this opportunity to assist,

Christine/ADP Client Experience

Nikki,

I am sorry to hear of the challenges your friend has experienced with his card. I would be happy to have someone look into this, and see what we can do to help.

If he would like our assistance, and is in agreement, please send a PRIVATE response here with his name & contact information. Then I can get right to work on this for him.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was suggested to switch to ADP for doing my business taxes by my bank and my whole experience was just horrible! I am not the type of person who writes bad reviews at all, I try to either give a nice feedback, or if something was not good just say nothing... Because I understand we all make mistakes... But this was SO HORRIBLE!!! IT WAS MY WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER! DO NOT USE ADP FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!

I signed up with them to do my quarter taxes and their stuff is super unprofessional!!! How it works is there is an implementation or whatever is called department who creates platform where simply saying you are paying yourself taxes and calculating them. There is an implementation agent for each business who supposed to guide you through and assist if any difficulties. Mine's name was Eric **. The problem was since the first day on the phone... I told him on the phone, that I want just to pay taxes for this quarter from salary I took from my business (pay from 800$) and I do not want direct deposit, but on the next day this amount was missing from my bank account and on personal account I received money as salary from unknown place... I called the customer service because my representative was never available to me. They said the funds were received by mistake and they will transfer them back to that unknown to my company.

After that I never received my money they took from my business account (7th day) and they had to search for them and it took like a week to find them and place them back... Then I received a couple of emails from them with other women name (other business owner?) coming on my email, but referring to me about my business... Then they did not warn me about extra tax charges that supposed to be taken from my account and were doing their charges whenever they wanted!!! No control and I could not stop them! Also the rate they promised and what they charged was higher... So they said they will file the second quarter business taxes for me, but they gave me filling docs saying they did, but in the end it turned out THEY PAID %30 TAXES FROM WHOLE AMOUNT but they supposed to take care of all second quarter because I paid them for service and clearly stated that.

They said that everything is taken care of and nothing to worry about (and I paid them for their service). I didn't know about that something is wrong and those problems until I received letters from IRS saying that taxes are not paid fully which gave me shock because none of the ADP workers told me anything about that! It was so horrible, that I don't suggest anyone to work with this company. They will charge money for their service, but they let you hanging and if there is a problem (that they create themself) nobody is even going to assist you.

Hello Anast,

I am sorry to hear of your experience with ADP. I would be happy to have your situation reviewed by our Service Center Loyalty team to see how we can turn your experience around. Please private message me your client information, including client identifier, so I can engage the right ADP contact.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I’m so confused using ADP. I set my direct deposit up on Sept 7. That’s the day I was supposed to receive a check. It’s been 2 week and there’s are 2 checks that are just out there. And I double checked my direct deposit information.

Hello Devin,

I am sorry to hear of your situation. In a situation like this, you should reach out to your HR or payroll department for assistance. If you have already done so, please private message me your employer's company name, contact person, and the last 4 of your Social Security. As a courtesy, we can see if your employer needs assistance with this change.

Pauline - ADP/Client Experience

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

ADP is a terrible company. If I had an option to give this company a negative ten stars, I would. They dropped my FSA without properly notifying me. Transferred the service to another crappy company called WageWorks. Then they moved the remaining balance to another company. Their customer service has yet to contact me regarding my FSA. They haven't reinstated my account yet. #PoorCustomerService.

Aaron,
I am sorry to hear about your experience. While your FSA is likely handled directly by WageWorks, I would be happy to have someone look into this on our end, and see what we can do to help facilitate resolution for you.
If you could kindly, via PRIVATE response, confirm your FSA account number, employer name & any other relevant information for me, I will get right to work on this for you.

Thank you, Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

Easy to work with especially Online access. I am happy with the service. They're on time delivery. Will email you when is your payroll will due. First time customer they give me almost 4 months free payroll.

Caroline,
Easy & effortless are what we strive for in supporting your business. I am glad to hear about your positive experience, especially as a new client!
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Excellent client services, polite, knowledgeable, resolves issues timely with detail explanation. Very friendly, even if you need guidance a rep will walk the customer through the steps with explanation, need a report that is not available they will assist in creating one all good.

Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Christine / ADP - Client Experience

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Very helpful, answers my questions, returns my calls in acceptable time, delivers paperwork in reasonable time. I have used ADP for many years and have been pleased with your professionalism and accuracy. Thank you much.

Joyce,
I am glad to hear about your positive experience, exactly what we strive for in supporting your business! . We appreciate your support, your business & your long partnership with ADP!

Christine / ADP Client Experience

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Payroll is very easy and user friendly as to make it easy to avoid errors. Changing information is well protected, but not time consuming at all. I find that getting payroll complete saves half the time with ADP in comparison to other payroll programs I have used.

Donna,
Easy & effortless are what we strive for in supporting your business. I am glad to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

As a small business with 16 employees, ADP is a lifesaver! It is great that I do not have to figure the taxes that need to be deducted from each employee's paycheck. I would highly recommend ADP for a small business.

Hello Paula,

On behalf of ADP, thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you for taking time out of your busy day to post this positive review.

I will forward your feedback to leaders from your ADP Service Center.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Customer service is always helpful whenever I call with questions and concerns. The program is very easy to use the calculations are fast and accurate. My check stubs arrive promptly and early in the day.

Hello Aasiyah,

On behalf of ADP, thank you for the positive review and kind words. I'm glad to hear that you find our service reps. to be consistently helpful and the programs easy to use.

I am forwarding your review to leaders from your ADP Service Center.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

The different ADP employees that were involved in getting the payroll set up and running smoothly had the training and knowledge to be very helpful and the whole process was not painful but extremely easy. Thanks.

Hi Anne,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to submit this positive review. We appreciate your kind words and we value you as our client.

I will forward your feedback to your ADP Service Center.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I have a very small not for profit business and use ADP for payroll. So far I have only good things to say. I am happy to say that I have no complaints whatsoever. Their reminders are helpful and the paychecks always arrive promptly. The times that I have had a question the people that were helping me on the phone were very knowledgeable and answered the phone promptly. Customer Service is better than most companies I deal with nowadays. Thank You.

Hello Eudora,

On behalf of ADP, I would like to thank you for the glowing review. It's great to hear that you have no complaints at all. If you ever do, please contact your service team and let us know how we can help.

I am forwarding your feedback to leaders from your ADP Service Center.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We were notified that there was an issue with reporting our unemployment taxes. I asked our accounting company (Gonzalez Associates) to work with ADP to resolve a tax reporting issue. I don't know for sure, but I believe it has been resolved.

Hi Sharyn,

Thank you for the positive review.

I'm going to reach out to my escalation contacts from your ADP Service Center and instruct them to contact you to provide you with a current and ongoing status update(s).

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

My client started receiving below par service when he added a second location. Employees were erroneously deleted, hourly rates and hours were wrong. Client attempted to reach someone at ADP to correct and find out what happened. The only answers he got were we don't know what happened and we don't know how to correct it. I thought he was misunderstanding the process until I just had my own first hand experience. He finally closed his account and moved on to another company and the got a termination notice for his worker comp insurance. ADP was the broker of record and handled every detail for the client from day one.

When he closed the account he was told the accountant (me) had 30 days to view any reports, etc. I tried to log in 10 days later and was locked out. His regional rep said I should try "terminated" clients, which of course I had already done. That was the end of her assistance. When I tried to have her fix the insurance issue, she said she had no idea there were any problems even though the client's employee had spoken with her on several occasions. Her reply to me was I really wish I could help you but since he's no longer a client, I can't. No one was able to tell me why I was locked out or to have my login reinstated. Poor client service. I will try to convince my other clients to go elsewhere after this.

Hello Cynthia,

I would like to reach out to our Insurance Services Leadership Team and ask them to arrange for an appropriate ADP associate/leader reach out to you to discuss your concerns and see if there's anything we can do to help you with this now.

They will almost certainly need our former client's company level information (Legal Name, FEIN, ADP co. code, policy number etc.). Please private message me with as much of this information that you can provide and I will make these arrangements on your/our former client's behalf.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have used ADP for payroll for about 15 years now. They are accurate, prompt, and I have never had any trouble with them filing the correct payroll taxes. My accountant is actually the person that recommended ADP to me. I now have RUN online payroll, which is extremely convenient and cuts down on the amount of paper that I need to file. Much easier to put a pdf into a folder on my computer. Highly recommend.

Hello Theresa,

We are so happy to hear this feedback. We strive to make payroll effortless for your organization. Thank you for being our client!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable. System easily used. Reports and updates are easily accessible and formatted. Contact of main office: HR & Support answers the phone and provide answers to my questions.

Hi Marites,

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

The software is pretty easy to follow but I have had a positive experience every time I have had to contact ADP for support! The price is very affordable and ADP was exactly what our small business was looking for, thank you ADP!!!

Hi Megan,

Thank you for the positive review and kind words. I'm so pleased to hear that you see the value in the products and services ADP provides to you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been an ADP client for many years and very happy with their service! ADP communications are always on time and they keep me up to date with any changes that may occur! I never had any issues and all their reports are always accurate! Thanks ADP.

Omar,

ADP expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.

• Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.

• Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.

• Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.

• Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.

• Best for: companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs