3.88/5
Based on 295 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

From payroll to employee benefits, to taxes, retirement, and more, ADP is here to help you manage your business every step of the way. ADP has solutions for all business types and sizes. Whether you are a small, medium, large or multinational business, ADP will find the solution that best fits your business needs. Our leading solutions and team of experts will help you reduce costs and develop HR strategies that align with your business goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services and business solutions.

ADP Video
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

854 ADP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

Great attitude of executives and Easy access to the website. They always respond to each of my doubts and support me with every situation that comes my way. I am very happy with the service. Thank You.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 20, 2018

Had misunderstanding about FUTA payments in 2017. No problems resulted. Aside from that, I have been very satisfied. ADP agents were very knowledgeable in assisting me when I had any questions. Would definitely recommend ADP for payroll needs.

Original review: April 20, 2018

We have been with ADP for about four months now and everything has been an easy transition from our old payroll service. The experience has been easily manageable, communication was always consistent with quick response times from representatives. The continued outreach during implementation and set-up was outstanding and appreciated.

Original review: April 20, 2018

My experiences with each representative across many departments have all been professional and positive. They have made extra efforts on my behalf to ensure that my service needs are met and it has always been with a smile and a "Thank you." Excellent experience thus far!

Original review: April 20, 2018

Great Job. The reports are easy to find and print out. Now we can print all the reports in one click. And every time I have a question, and I called ADP I always get very professional answers and they are always happy to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Original review: April 20, 2018

Two words: PHENOMENAL SERVICE! Everything from set-up to help with the "particulars" has made the entire experience/relationship with ADP smooth and professional. The service ADP provides us is invaluable. Another thing "off my plate" to worry about. Great service. Great people.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Thanks for excellent software at site to easily do my payrolls, add employees, run payroll reports. Payroll has always been on time for delivery to employees. I run two companies through ADP. At year end it is nice to know W-2s are delivered on time after last payroll run for the year.

Original review: April 20, 2018

My experience with ADP is very positive. All employees are very customer oriented and helpful. Whenever I have a question, I can reach a representative very easily and get my question answered. ADP is a great business partner.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Great support through implementation and beyond! Love the 24/7 support and having a local rep to ask questions to. The program is very user friendly and easy to use. All the ADP employees are always friendly too.

Hi Charlene,

On behalf of ADP, thank you for the kind words. It's so nice to hear that you are pleased with both the program and the service you receive from our reps.

I will make sure that leaders from your ADP Service Center receive your feedback.

Original review: April 20, 2018

We have just started to work with ADP since the beginning of the year because we had a unpleasant experience with our former payroll. We are very happy to have changed because the team is very responsive, attentive and treat us as a privileged client. We also enjoy ADP RUN which gives us lots of flexibility. So, we are very satisfied so far.

Hello Christelle,

On behalf of ADP, thank you for the kind words and positive review. I'm sorry to hear of your prior bad experience with a competitor. I'm very pleased to hear that ADP has been a much better experience.

I will get your feedback to key leaders in your ADP Service Center.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Everyone is very helpful and make this an easy task. I Look forward to trying some of the other programs that you offer once I expand a little bit and become even more comfortable. Thank you very much!!

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this positive review. It's wonderful to hear that things are going so well that you're interested in other ADP products.

We appreciate you for being our client!

Original review: April 20, 2018

The process is simply to do and the website is easy to navigate. The reporting records work great for a smaller company like our. We also purchased our worker's compensation policy through ADP as well.

Original review: April 20, 2018

The pays and employee taxes are handled just great. They are up to date on everything and like that they keep me informed. Even inform on emails on how to handle other things beside what I need them for.

Original review: April 20, 2018

We are a small company. We love the personal touch the company provides to small business owners. We have been doing business with this company for about 8 years. Our needs are being addressed on an as needed basis. I have never had any concerns about this company. They provide wonderful customer services and support. We highly recommend them to others. We plan to maintain a relationship with this company. We also love the representative who introduced us to their company. We only have wonderful this to say about this company.

Original review: April 20, 2018

thanks for all you and your team do to support my business. Your tools are also extremely easy to use and very straightforward. It has been very easy to submit and process payroll twice a month. My needs are simple, but you guys have provided all the support required.

Hi Ame,

On behalf of ADP, thank you! Thanks for the positive review, kind words and most of all for being our client.

I will ensure that the leadership team of your ADP Service Center receives this review.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Our specialist has been a delight to work with - knowledgeable and responsive. Joe ** has been instrumental in setting up multiple companies that I work on and would highly recommend him. He completely understands the system functionality and the needs of small startups.

Hello Colleen,

On ADP's behalf, thank you for the kind words and positive review. I will make sure that Joe's manager receives your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that he's providing you with the excellent service our clients deserve.

ADP - Client Experience

Original review: April 18, 2018

We have been nothing but pleased with our experience with ADP. Using payroll is the majority of the service we use but very happy. Any calls I make I am pleased with the professionalism and that my questions are answered to my satisfaction.

Hello Cindie,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide such terrific feedback. We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients.

Pauline

ADP/Client Experience

Original review: April 17, 2018

I am a new manager and have been working with ADP for the past year and a half. Whenever I am stuck or not sure if I am inputting items correctly all I have to do is call customer service and a rep with high level of patience will talk me through and help me understand why I am doing it in a certain way. I greatly appreciate and respect what they do.

Bree,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at ADP, particularly as a newer administrator using our services!
Best,

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about the service I have received from ADP. From the implementation to any questions I may have about my payroll, ADP is always very responsive. I don't even have to call them. I can just email my payroll specialist and she responds very quickly.

Hi Mary,

On behalf of ADP, thank you very much for the positive review and kind words. I'm so happy to hear of your positive experiences with ADP.

I will make sure that the leadership team of your ADP Service Center receives a copy of your review.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Love how every time I call ADP that the customer support representatives are SO helpful. They offer to help get my payroll done if I'm having a problem, for example, logging into the system that's preventing me from submitting payroll. Best customer support reps I have worked with!

Hello Angie,

On behalf of ADP, thank you for the positive review and kind words. It's wonderful to hear that our Service Representatives take great care of you.

I'll make sure that the leadership team of your ADP Service Center receives your feedback.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I’m very happy with ADP. For my company it’s nice to have ADP. I start using ADP in 2017 and now I use ADP for my service and I’m excited to use ADP for my company and hope everything is well in the future.

Hello Mauricio,

Thank you for providing this positive review of ADP's products and services. If you ever need help in the future, your ADP service team is just a phone call away.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 13, 2018

I have been trying to get my T4s for 2017 sorted and corrected. This has been going on for 3 months. Still not completed. Can't get any help. Just getting the runaround. I need to get this completed as ADP is putting in a bad situation where I am not able to get correct T4s to my employees.

Updated on 04/13/2018: I have now been fined by Revenue Canada 437.00 for late filings of t4s. These were completed by ADP 3 times so far and they still are not correct.

Stephen,
I would be happy to follow up on this for you. I will escalate this issue to the appropriate executives & ask that they coordinate outreach to you at the earliest so that this matter can be resolved.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I am very satisfied with ADP. I love the ease of using ADP to run my payroll. I have been using it for almost two years now, and there were very few problems setting it up. Any questions I had were always answered quickly and efficiently. I would recommend ADP to anyone looking for a payroll service.

Debbie,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so happy to hear about your positive experience. We truly appreciate your business and your confidence in us!

Original review: April 13, 2018

Whenever I need assistance with my payroll when I added a new employee, I called the help desk and the agent was able to walk with me on how to add an item on my own. The agent also offered to complete it for me. Other times when calling with a question, the agents are able to answer them on the same call.

Evelyn,
Our goal truly is to make it an effortless experience for you! Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback!

Original review: April 13, 2018

ADP is the master of customer service both for employees and business owners. They are attentive with clients, solve any request immediately and provide the most comprehensive service related to payroll. The best choice in class!

Galia,
Wow. You have made my day! So glad to hear about your experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback, and we appreciate your confidence in us!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I am very happy with everything they do. The online information I can easily find and get to. It saves me a lot of time. Reports are easy to find and print. I couldn't ask for a better way to handle my payroll and taxes.

Mary,
So glad to hear it - Easy & effortless are what we strive for in supporting you. We appreciate your support, your business & your long partnership with ADP!

Original review: April 13, 2018

Always able to assist and resolve whether it is payroll, HR issue or 401K Plan. Very polite, professional, courteous staff and knowledgeable every time I call with my issue or question. Usually my issues are from my own mistake when processing payroll, forms, etc and they always resolve making clear it is not at all an inconvenience for them to assist.

Pam,
So glad to hear about your positive experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback about our service! We appreciate your confidence & your long partnership with ADP!

Original review: April 13, 2018

The payroll is easy to do yourself, and if you find that you have made a mistake, or want to do something that you are not sure of, they are helpful and nice about, always make you feel comfortable about any mistake and will show you how to fix it, so that you understand for the next time. I have had to call them several times and was always satisfied and happy. I have a friend in California that has a big payroll, more than mine, that converted to your company last year and he loves them too.

Hello Audrey,

Thank you for your positive review of ADP's products and services. We're so pleased that ADP is meeting or exceeding your expectations and even happier to hear that your friend has also enjoyed positive experiences.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have never had a problem running my monthly payroll. The process is effective and efficient with no technical difficulties. And the price is very affordable. I'm glad that I went with ADP for my payroll needs.

Hello Alicia,

Thank you for the positive review and kind words. We're so pleased to hear that you feel you are getting value for your money with ADP. We appreciate you for being our loyal client.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Easy and very user friendly payroll entry. Need to change anything or have a question, just call ADP's friendly, helpful, customer service and they will take care of your needs. Have never had anything left unresolved. Thank you for your service.

Brenda,
I am glad to hear about your positive experience with our Service team! Easy & effortless are what we strive for in supporting your business.
Thank YOU - We truly appreciate your business and your confidence in us!

ADP expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.

• Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.

• Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.

• Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.

• Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.

• Best for: companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs