Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ADP

Thank you, Adrian! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear that we're able to provide the service you need.

Original review: May 31, 2017

With ADP, I have no problem so far, they assist me during those times that we are starting with them, and how they help is really a big factor. It's easy, and the instructions are systematized that even the delivery of the check are FAST.

ADP

We appreciate your feedback, Sonny! We aim to provide the best service for our customers!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

Derek ** helped me set up my account with ADP and spent his valuable time to run me through the system. I have had to call him a couple of times since my account inception with questions, which he responded accurately and promptly. I have experienced nothing but positive with ADP and Derek **. The system is very easy to use and very convenient.

ADP

Chris - Thank you for taking the time to share your ADP experience with others. We’re happy that you’re enjoying our solutions.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

This process of payroll entry online is a dream come true. Quick, accurate, simple, consistent, always available when I need it! The staff have always been helpful. Especially during end of the year processing. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you ADP.

ADP

Thanks for your feedback, Chris! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with our service.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I have been with ADP for 5 years and have had nothing but stellar service. My questions are answered promptly and accurately and their systems in place make running a business much easier. I have nothing but good things to say about this company.

ADP

Hi Jonell! Thank you for taking the time to review our products and services. We strive to make our products customizable and easy to use for our clients, so thanks for pointing that out!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

We use ADP payroll and Pay-By-Pay workers comp and I must say we LOVE THEIR SERVICES!!! Very easy to use the RUN ADP on our computer or even the mobile app. When we call into ADP for certificates of insurance, we receive them very easily and quickly.

I have worked at my job now for about a year. Since being there have always received my DD late Wednesday night early Thursday morning. Woke up today... No DD. Talked to a few other coworkers... Same thing. We're in the process of switching to Paychex but this is the last check from ADP processing. Talked to HR twice today. She states ADP assures her they sent it. My day off and no money is really frustrating!!!

Jeremy

The issue happened when a Medical deduction was changed from pre tax to post taxation. This caused the change in your taxes and should recalculate on your upcoming payroll.

As for the issue with the service team I have asked our team to research and pull any calls so that we can address.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I received my paycheck and noticed it was also lower than expected. I checked with my manager and she noticed the same thing. So we had to look at our old pay stubs to find out that ADP took out double of the portion from social security and Medicare. We contacted the rep and she not only threatened me with the IRS, but told me that I owed them from a post tax that THEY MISSED and so I have to pay that back. I contacted the IRS and action line to give them my side and they green carded my petition which means it goes to the investigators desk. For a company this big, small mistakes like this don't happen. They are created to benefit them.

Wendy

I am told you have been in touch with out service team. Hoping that you have a good understanding of what transpired. Please do contact them directly should you need anything else.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

Very disappointed with ADP. Lots of unauthorized LARGE transactions taken out of my bank account putting the account negative without authorization. Lack of communication. Don't recommend this company at all. Payroll rate is high compared with other payroll companies.

ADP

I get what you are saying. I know the team is working hard to make sure it does not occur again. Our apologies.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I am a General Electric employee. ADP has repeatedly doubled the amount of my child support for no reason. It has happened four times now at least. If not for the good people at the local support office I would simply be out that money, well into the thousands of dollars. Highly irresponsible, and it KEEPS HAPPENING.

Hi Amber,

I am sorry to see the issue with your card. Please let me know if you still need assistance? In any case I will be sharing this with our Service Leaders for additional coaching.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I called to get help and figure out why my card never came in the mail. They lied to me saying that they were going to send it. Never got it. I closed the account. 2 weeks before and my job sent the funds to the old account, I was told that my job had the money since the account was closed and they rejected the amount only to be lied to and find out that ADP in fact had the funds and was sending me a check to the wrong address. Now I am on hold fighting with them on an issue that was supposed to be handled by them. The lack of customer service is ridiculous and the lack of ownership that they displayed is disgusting. I didn't want to deal with this company after they lost the first two cards. Then to know that my check was in their hands I was beyond pissed. I do not recommend anyone to work with this company. They do not take care of the problems they themselves create.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ADP?

Hi Judith

I am sorry to see the issues with the card. Please let me know if you are still needing help? I will be putting this in front of our Service Leaders so that they can review for process or coaching needs.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

This payroll company sucks!!! Royally!!! Customer Support poor, have been messing up and cancelling cards that they are not suppose to and I am unable to use my debit card. Keep promising to resend cards over a month and no card in mail, after providing address a millionth time. Dumb!!! I hate this company.

ADP

SM I am sorry to see the concerns with your information. It appears that your employers payroll team is working through the issue with our Service team. Please let us know if you need anything to help. As information only that information that is in our system was input by your former employer. ADP processes the information it does not input it.

Regards,

ADP Social Care Team

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

Horrible. Started for a new company, I registered the account just fine. The next day, I looked and found out that ADP has an email address in there that I used OVER 15 YEARS AGO at another company, and no sign of the proper personal email address anywhere in the account. Even though they did email me all the proper confirmations at the correct email. Also they have my physical mailing address completely wrong, it's some address I've never used in a state I've never lived. And I can't change a thing, I just get a forbidden symbol when rolling on anything that I SHOULD be able to easily update in the account! Both from home or work computers. No restrictions or anything that could possibly prevent this from my home computer. Yet it's just got me completely restricted from making any changes. Idiotic. DUH. The payroll people at my new job are trying to work it out and they're upset just like I am that something this lame could happen.

Jerry

I am very sorry to see your experience. I have asked our Service Leaders to look into this issue for you. if you are seeking to term with us please call your service team so that they can ensure proper closure for you and any reporting that needs to be done.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I hired ADP to be my payroll processor, meaning that they transfer money from my business' account to the employees' personal accounts so that they employees get paid. Sounds simple, right? Not according to ADP. Some of ADP's staff tells me that when you process payroll that the employees are paid the next day, other ADP staff members say that it takes two days for employees to be paid. Then, some of ADP's staff states that there is an "expedite fee" so that employees are paid the next day, other ADP employees say that they have never heard of that. Then, ADP staff says that if you run payroll on a Friday or the weekend that it is paid on the next business day, but other staff members "confirm" that it takes two full business days. What?!?! Isn't there any training internal to this company? Can they get their story straight?

However, in practice, they are all right. ADP process payroll all over the map. Sometimes it overnight, sometimes it takes two business days, sometimes payroll run of a Friday is paid on a Monday, sometimes payroll processed on a Saturday takes two days to pay out. What the freak!?!? PAY MY EMPLOYEES AND DO CONSISTENTLY!!! DO YOUR JOB!!! Why does it take more than a couple hours to have the money transfer from me to ADP to my employees? I process both debit card transactions and electronic checks received from my clients, and I have the money in my corporate bank account LITERALLY in seconds!!! Why does ADP need one and two and FIVE days (I process payroll on Saturday, Monday is a holiday, and the employees must wait until Wednesday morning to have their paychecks) to process payroll? This is LUDICROUS!!

I'll tell you why! Based on their actions (forget their words) ADP simply doesn't care about the customer, they only care about the customer's money. As in, keeping the customers' money in their coffers and making interest on it, interest that ADP keeps fully for itself. ADP is laughing all the way to the bank, with their back to the customer and a big, fat middle finger drawn on the back of their shirt! To friggin heck with ADP!! You're fired!! Fired with malice!! If you were a pigeon, I'd drive over you!! If you had gaping wounds, I'd pour salt in them!! Can't stand ADP!! They have hurt my employees!! ADP is filthy, evil, selfish, wicked, and vile!!

Erika

Please provide your employers company name so that we can look into this for you.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I got married and needed to cancel benefits. Knowing my wedding date I tried to submit the life event early but it would not allow. I submitted the paperwork a few days before the end of the month only to find out my paperwork would not be processed until September. So I am stuck paying a full month of benefits I will not even use because my life event did not fall within their structured timeline. I cannot even receive a refund. Corrupt!

Mike,

I am very distressed to see the issue below. I would like to look into this if you would allow. Would you mind dm'ng me the names of the team you dealt with please?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I own a company in the Denver area that has revenue over $10MM and we switched our payroll services in 2016 to ADP. In short, the sales team misrepresented the ADP fees. They misrepresented these fees by over 60%. My experience, as well as that of the other leaders in my company, is that ADP is unethical and has a business model that sells a service and hides the real fees of using their platform. And, the margin of misrepresentation is very large. Our position is ADP misrepresents their fees and lures you into using their services, which takes a great deal of resources to switch onto their platform. Once you are there, you are stuck with these higher fees. It is difficult to get off their platform because of the resources to switch away. We complained about our fees and actually hired legal counsel to resolve our complaint before taking legal action.

ADP agreed to pay us a portion of the higher fees, so they acknowledged the fees were misrepresented. But, the problem is you cannot continue to use ADP services because the fees are still higher moving forward than what was sold initially. This is their business model. Very unethical company. I am an extremely busy person and I am taking the time to go online and share this review to protect others. Be very careful when dealing with ADP.

Hi Jalease,

I am sorry to see the concern raised. I have sent this to the Aline team to review and I will reach back here once a resolution has been found.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I have been working with ADP Aline Card dispute team since 7/27/2017 to dispute a transaction in the amount of $498. I have been getting the runaround from the dispute team since day 1 and I am very disappointed in the choices they have made to satisfy my issue in a timely manner. I was told by numerous of reps on several occasions that the issue would be handled in a timely manner, only to be told I had to fill out paperwork and send it back and wait possibly up to 60 days to get a decision.

My issue was if it didn't take 60 days for the money to come out my account why on earth will it take 60 days to go back into my account. I am 9 months pregnant and high risk which makes the situation a lot more stressful. I am willing to take the appropriate legal action if I have to in order to get my money back because at the end of the day it is MY hard working earned money that I can't just throw away. I have never had a problem before with disputing a transaction and getting my money in a timely manner so now I don't see what the issue is. Until my issue is resolved I will not rate ADP anything higher than 2 stars.

Vincent,

I am very sorry to hear of this experience. I have sent your issue to our Senior Leaders and asked them to review and have someone reach out asap. I will follow up here once they have done so.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Just contacted ADP with an existing case, the originally tech support of the case is offline, so they assigned me another tech support call **, Jacky (** in the remote support list). He is not polite and he does not seem to know the ADP program. he performed some check that not related to my problem and kept saying he can do nothing. It sound to me that he is not willing to help at all. I requested to speak to other tech available but he refused. Saying he can only transfer me to 2nd level support which will contact on Monday. As we have to proceed payroll on the weekend, I insisted to speak to another tech support or the manager on duty. After a long hold, he cut me off the phone and closed the remote session without saying a word. This is a horrible and one of my worst experience with tech support. If ADP HR or employee see this review, please contact me with your complaint department number. Thanks.

Hi Todd,

I have heard from my service team that they have contacted you and left phone and email contact but have not heard back from you. In order to help you we will need to speak with you . Please do contact the team back if you need help.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

ADP cost our company time and extra expense after we attempted to save money for payroll and tax processing services. The ADP sales representative also misled us stating the first several months were free, which turned out to be untrue. We received notifications from both State and Federal tax officials that ADP used incorrect tax rates and failed to file other tax payments correctly. We had to have our CPA firm spend hours trying to correct this mess ADP created for our organization. We contacted ADP for assistance with their errors and had no success with resolution. We highly recommend other business entities to conduct search reviews on this organization to prevent costly and time consuming errors this organization created for our business. We wish we had.

Insufficient response received

Flex Spending Account - I was told my FSA funds would roll over from the previous year up to $500 and that the funds would be available 30 days after the year end. Our year ended on May 31 and my over $350 of funds from the last year are unavailable now because of "reconciliation" since July 26th. I was told not only that I cannot access my funds, they cannot give me a date on which they will be available. I need the funds for a dentist. I also want money available if I should get sick. I have been hung up on by a supervisor and never called back.

Today is August 15th and I still have not been contacted by my rep, Jennifer **, although she is aware of the problem. After I explained the issue in an email survey sent to me by ADP, a vice president of Consumer Affairs left me a voicemail blaming a vendor but never emailed me or called me back, or for that matter even left a callback number. I Tweeted @ADP and was told someone would get back to me. That was about two weeks ago. Why can I not access my own funds to use for the purpose they are intended for? This is beyond poor service. Does ADP even have the legal authority to do this?

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2017

Adp is working with me on this issue and trying to quicken my ach deposits. They agreed it shouldn't be taking as long as it has been. I'm waiting to see how long I have to wait for next check before considering it resolved but I'm giving four stars because they were awesome at trying to help me. It's just sad it took me to report this to get the issue resolved. Their out of country customer skills are very lacking.

Randi,

We have left voicemails and emails to help address the issue and have not heard back. At this time we will consider the matter closed.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I have called every two weeks since ADP took over my ex's child support payments via his employer. First month they were a month late. Then after the month late they receive his payment by ACH Friday then don't release the money right away. Sometimes hold it for three business days and sometimes more. Long story short I'm receiving an ACH one week or longer after it's taken from my ex.

I've been told a different story by each person I speak to at ADP. My ex's company even emailed them two weeks ago to tell them what I told them ADP said about holding funds before releasing them and the employer stated "We don't advise ever holding support pmts." I called again today and another ADP employer is now saying child support told them to hold it. But child support denies this. I could depend on my ex and even his employer but now that ADP has it I haven't a clue when it comes, but it's always at least a week late. Kinda funny for an ach. Makes me think ADP is holding the funds because they make interest off it.

Insufficient response received

Hi Sandra,

I am sorry to see the poor experience you described. I would like our Service Leaders to be able to review this if you could private message us your company code, company name and region as they show on your ADP Documents? Also are there any outstanding issues we can assist you with currently?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

ADP is by far one of the companies with the worst possible customer service. The payroll platform is somewhat ok, but you need to understand it on your own, as their customer service is truly incapable of providing any assistance. With any issues, you will be redirected to different representatives for answers and most likely find yourself on a dead end with the issue never resolved. I would seriously recommend this company providing their staff with much needed training, not only to try to understand their own platform, but also to handle communication with clients in a respectful manner as they become easily frustrated with their own lack of understanding of the platform and end up directing the frustration to the client requesting assistance. Completely unprofessional and highly inefficient company.

Hi Michelle,

I am awfully sorry to see your experience below. Two things, I Would really like to put this in front of our service team so that the leaders can review for coaching and also to know at this point what we can do to assist? Please private message us with your company code/region and company name so that we can look this up.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Approximately 2 weeks ago I received a letter from ADP advising that they were garnishing taxes from my account, for the 2nd Qtr. of 2016. 2nd Qtr of 2016 I had services with another payroll company...taxes were already paid. ADP failed to contact me in reference to the tax filings, If someone would have reached out to me previously I would have provided proof that it was paid. I have since learned ADP took it upon themselves to amend my taxes that were already amended & paid by the previous payroll company.

After complaining, I was told that someone from my company gave authorization to file an amended taxes. This was their way to cover up wrong doings, I never spoke to anyone... My company is relatively small with 7 employees, better yet ADP only has my cell phone. I have since provided them with proof that it was paid by the previous payroll company. This is one of the worst experiences I have had. Save yourself from a headache. Use a different company.

My computer got fried and I received a new computer and did not remember my password. I just called customer service and I was back online in a jiff! They were very helpful, the service was fast and efficient. Not the personal service I have been used to over the last twenty years, but still great.

I really don't remember what I called you for, but no matter what my problem is, someone there is always very helpful. Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. I know I'll be calling near the end of August because there will be some staff changes starting the first of September and I know that I'll be taken care of as usual. Thanks for all your great service.

ADP

Thank you Carol for taking the time to review us. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Original review: July 21, 2017

We use ADP RUN for our payroll and are very happy with the ease of use, convenience and accuracy. I like being able to run the payroll remotely when I am out of town or even out of the country and the ease of changing employees bank details, pay rates or deductions is great.

Factual basis uncertain

A close family member of mine lost her ADP pay card. She's spent multiple hrs on the phone almost everyday trying to get a new card...none of the rude customer service reps would help her in any way. She doesn't know the card number or the password to her acct, she did provide ALL other personal info and still nothing! They told her that she had to provide pay stubs, which she cannot because she doesn't have the number or password, then they said to provide the last few deposits. How is she supposed to do that when she can't get into the system. Each person is given their own acct because due to budget cuts there is no longer a payroll dept and managers/district managers cannot get into unless they also have the password! Completely ridiculous to have to go thru this with customer support bring no help at all!!

Ashley

I am sorry to see your concerns. This is actually something that our team should have told you needed to go back to your employer directly. We don't handle the input of direct deposits. I will make sure we follow up with the team for coaching.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I called the ADP customer service line twice. Both times I had to repeatedly tell the rep that I do not have an ADP card and they kept on insisting that I do but they just can't find it. All I wanted was to receive a paper check instead of direct deposit due to a breach in my bank but they refused to listen to the problem or even try to help. Maybe hiring some employees that have basic customer service skills would help this company but as of right now this company sucks!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Frances,

I am sorry to see the concerns and frustration with the pay card. I will make sure our pay card team sees this. At this time is there anything you need assistance with or anything outstanding that we can help with?

Original review: July 18, 2017

Please be advised before getting this Card. They will cancel your card without prior notification. They hold your reloads at times up to five days. Customer service is a nightmare, they repeat the same thing to you over and over like they are reading from a script. I reloaded my card on the 14th. On the 15th they told me it was pending wait until the 16th. The 16th came. They said it was cancelled and wait until the 18th. It was being investigated but it will be on my card. Today is the 18th. Now they are telling me to wait 3 to 5 more business days. They give no explanation on why the money is being held and no solutions to how it's being resolved. I've had my card a year and this is a recurring problem.

Hi Maureen,

I believe you should have this as resolved. Please do let us know if you need anything further to assist.

Original review: July 13, 2017

Had submitted exemptions since June 14. ADP India said they would escalate and had me fax my papers to a faster route takes only 24-48 hours to process and be reviewed. Everyday I called to check the status and they said everything’s good and that my next paycheck will not be garnished I have 4 exemptions. Come June 27 I called because I received an email I'm being garnish again for the 3rd time. ADP reason it did not get process because of a glitch in their system. Come my 4th check July 14 showing being garnish again.

This shows ADP I have been talking in India are not doing their job in putting my exemptions. It's easier for them to do refunds. I never been lied so many times time and time again and never seen so much incompetence. Talking to ADP India is a nightmare once they don't do a job their job. They opt for an easier route of doing refunds than actually applying the exemptions. I will never work with a company that have ADP as their payroll.

Heather,

I am sorry to see the disappointing experience with us. I would like to help if possible. Could you please private message me with your company code, region and company name as they appear on ADP documents so that we can look into this?

Original review: July 12, 2017

We have had the most frustrating experience with ADP. Just beware and don't believe everything they promise you! I wish we would have looked around a little and realized you can find companies that do the exact same thing for a fraction of the cost! We were told that our payroll fee would be 38.00 a month when in reality we have been paying over 120 a month! We did our workers comp insurance through them and requested to just pay the premium up front, but they said it was easier to pay during payroll. They neglected to tell us that there was a 15.00 processing fee per payment, so we were paying 400 dollars in fees a year on a 300 dollar policy!

Even after I called and paid the premium in full for the year they continued to deduct the 15.00 fee twice a month. When we signed up they said there was a 3 month free promotion that would begin our 4th month of service. Well guess what? We got to the 4th month and called on it and he said that we didn't qualify for that since our accountant referred us. That was his main sales pitch all along and one of the reasons we decided to go with them. We have spent hours trying to get all of these problems sorted out and have been told numerous lies and false promises. Our salesman finally said he would start to VENMO us the difference between what he had quoted us and what they were changing us, but once again that never happened. We are a small business and are hoping our experience will help others so they wont make the same mistake we did!

Carolina,

I am sorry to see the distress outlined below,. I have asked our Benefits Leadership team review this issue. Once they have done so I will respond here with more information.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I am a teacher, which means that I barely make 40,000 a year after spending a lot more than that getting a degree that would ensure I affect the lives of hundreds of children throughout my career. It's not an easy job, but I love doing it, because it's worth it. I can't afford too much, so when I received a letter from ADP telling me that I had 2500 dollars in a flexible spending account that I needed to use within two months or lose it, I decided to undergo LASIK eye surgery. I figured at 2,000 an eye, I could finance the remaining $1500.

When I went to file the claim, I had to call ADP again in order to acquire a registration number. After a few email and phone conversations between my Human Resources department and ADP, it was revealed that the letter was a mistake. I had not elected a flexible spending account, a fact that could have been verified during my pre-surgery phone calls to ADP. So now, I am out 4,000 dollars that I cannot afford, a credit hit, and ADP gets off clear. I bet that company makes a lot more money than I do. I really don't know what to do.

Hi Brad,

I see the service team sent out a response to you on 07/03. Please let us know if you did not receive this or need additional assistance.

Original review: June 30, 2017

All processes worked smoothly until notice from IRS that report for 2nd quarter of start up year (2016) was not filed. All information was provided to ADP at the beginning of that quarter. Also affected the annual filing. Still waiting to hear if problem is being resolved. Overall rating would be much higher if not for this issue.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Overall the ADP payroll services are good but needs to improve a lot on user-friendliness, reports and support services like statement self-service. There is lot of difficulties in registering employees for Statement self-service. Also there are not good reports available for users.

Meyer

I have confirmed with our service team that they have reached out to you to address your questions. Please do let us know if you need additional help.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I am trying to find a way to print an ROE for an ex-employee. I've asked my rep for this. His answers are short and aren't really helpful. I've asked 2 follow up questions and I still can't find what I'm looking for. What I want is a step-by-step process on how to print an ROE. I've changed selection to "ROE direct filing" per the little instructions I was given. I still don't see the ROE report for the employee. I don't find the answers I was given helpful if you are not an expert with ADP's website.

ADP

ADP works in full compliance with State and Federal guidelines. We do not create the guidelines. If the complainant feels they have not been treated fairly they would need to work with the employer and Leave of Absence team to dispute.

Original review: June 28, 2017

In the past few weeks we have been repeatedly hounded for more information from doctor. I've received Leave of Absence packets at least 3 time a week and my doctor's office receiving multiple faxed of the same form. UNUM approved my benefits with the same information and told them the same as I did ADP. ADP feels faxing and mailing LOA packets to harassment which further complicate the recovery of the employee.

This is their intent to force a return to work and/or by inundating the doctor's office so it would frustrate the doctor. In the frustrating the my doctor, made him even more determine not to release me before fully recovering and disregard ADP tactics. Mostly ADP tactics set my recovery back weeks instead the normal recovery time. ADP knows most doctors charge a fee to complete the forms. Additional time and work for me to call around and for the busy offices to send information that was already sent to them. If anyone is interested, I am considering a class action lawsuit against ADP.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

ADP has served over 610,000 clients with cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) for over 60 years. Its services help businesses of all sizes take on human resources, payroll, talent, tax and benefits administration tasks using technology to simplify processes. ADP tailors its payroll services for small, midsized, large and multinational business solutions.

• Small business solutions: ADP’s small business payroll solutions are made for companies with up to 50 employees and come in three packages: Essential, Enhance and Complete plus HR. Essential payroll lets you run the software online, by phone or using ADP’s mobile app. It features services like direct deposit, payroll delivery, electronic reports, general ledger interface, eTimecard, 1099 and W-2 and tax filing. Enhanced payroll features everything from the Essential package plus HR tips and resources to keep you informed, while the Complete package includes a full range of HR tools.
  • Midsized business solutions: ADP’s midsized business payroll solutions are for companies with 50-1,000 employees and comes in three packages with varying features that help you manage things like payroll, tax filing and payroll tax compliance. ADP’s midsized business payroll automation gives your employees mobile access to pay statements, W-2s and self-service tools.
  • Large business solutions: ADP’s large business payroll solutions are for businesses with over 1,000 employees. You can integrate payroll with HR, timekeeping and benefits administration tasks, simplify for PTO accrual and take advantage of online reports for better analysis. ADP’s large business payroll solutions minimize the challenges big companies face by simplifying its cloud-based software to make keeping track of every employees payroll and tax information.
  • Multinational business solutions: ADP offers two packages for businesses with global workforces to help them manage their payroll. ADP GlobalView is an integrated suite of global HCM services, including talent management and payroll expertise services. The ADP Streamline package is a multinational payroll software that gives businesses access to consistent, multi-country payroll data and minimizes the need for in-country payroll specialists.
  • Pricing: Interested companies can request a quote online for each of ADP’s payroll solutions. They offer your first two months for free when you sign up for an account.
  • Best for companies of any size that are looking for a cloud-based payroll software.

ADP Company Profile