1.11/5

66 LinkedIn Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Hi All - I am writing a review of LinkedIn. I was a paid member of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Suddenly I saw that my account got blocked with no notice prior. I am keep asking them why you restrict my account, they don't even bothered to response to their own customers timely. I requested a lot to them but I am not getting answer and account is still restricted. They have asked me to view help center and contact them their representatives but when I go there, they asked me to sign and when I signed in, I got the message that I am restricted so I can't do anything. This is really disappointment for me and for my colleagues and even customers on LinkedIn. My email is **.

Original review: July 29, 2019

If one has a problem accessing their profile for some reason (email, phone numbers changed, etc.) THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND THE PRE-SELECTED HELP ANSWERS. If you can't sign-in to your own account -- even if you can search and find it, you are out of luck trying to find a customer service email or phone number that works for LinkedIn! Beyond aggravating!

Get expert buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I utilized LinkedIn Premium after I was laid off from exec position. I signed up and used recommended tools/actions thru LinkedIn premium. Any job interviews or ultimately the job I found came outside of my actions on LinkedIn (my connections outside of Linkedin). I researched on LinkedIn, used videos, etc. I received responses from only a few recruiters or headhunters thru LinkedIn. I was told later on by 3 recruiters I have gotten to know that they really only used LinkedIn to get lists, etc. They don't really respond to inquiries or messages. In addition, a lot of the connections I have say the same thing. Basically those looking for job are at the bottom of the list. The outcome of Linkedin Premium is much different than the sales pitch. I have confirmed this with many, many friends. I had an online chat with LinkedIn rep after cancelling my Premium and they could have cared less.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was given a 30 day free trial to premium level. I wasn't impressed and I (thought) I cancelled it a day or two later. After being charged $32 for July. I failed at trying to find a way to contact any representative of LinkedIn. I next attempted to not only drop Premium setting, but also tried close my account entirely. But due to their curious policy of only allowing members with BASIC accounts to delete their account, And guess what? You can't switch to BASIC if you have a balance on your Premium account. Chat is not available. Their phone is a recording which expresses their sadness at not being able to accept voicemail "at this time". Their email for contact is "no-reply@LinkedIn".

Original review: June 26, 2019

I downloaded the app like others thinking it might be beneficial for me but I didn't get any single job request. Since I was looking for a career counselor I just put it in a post so that someone might help me find a good career counselor. But no to my utter surprise people are only just viewing it, nobody's helping me at all. I'm not any joker to crack jokes and put funny stuffs. I had put for some help. I thought of reporting the account of people who only come & peep into my that post instead of helping me but I'm unable to do that too. Such a pathetic app. Useless, hopeless.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LinkedIn?

Original review: June 15, 2019

A competitor has cloned my LinkedIn Business page…and when I reported it to LinkedIn Support Personnel, my page was taken down! A competitor has cloned my LinkedIn page, one to one, and when I asked for support, my Business page was taken down, but the Hacker's cloned account, which is currently spreading threatening message to my circle of clients, stayed up and running. Absolutely incompetent and crazy LinkedIn support personnel now damage my Business. Now as a consequence, for letting a hacker's cloned account up and running, and for taking my Page down.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I have been on LinkedIn for some years and never had any issues until this Nigerian guy name Dr. Oduduwa ** begin to harass me trying to force me to join his circle on LinkedIn. I reported the incident to LinkedIn and did nothing. I had to remove my profile from the site and thinking this crazy person would not be able to get leaving me emails. Somehow, this guy has my gmail address and leaving messages there. He is doing this through LinkedIn. I'm trying to figure out how did he do that? I have to change my gmail address because if I don't this man will keep harassing. I already told this person that if he do not leave me alone, I will contact the proper authorities.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I posted a job as a test and selected trial with a budget of zero. I was charged on my credit card without notice. I contacted them and they said I approved of this when I agreed to the terms. It is not what I understood and when I went to cancel the ad, it was deliberately buried and I had to ask for help to delete it. This is a bait and switch company.

Original review: April 18, 2019

LinkedIn restricted my account and I have almost 4,000 contacts. They gave me no reason and wanted my driver's license to verify who I am. No way would I give them my driver's license. Many times before I got contacted by ex LinkedIn ex employees that said they would publish my password all over the internet if I didn't give them $$$. So why would I give them my driver's license to get back to my account. Very disappointed in their service or rather nonservice. They have no e-mail or customer service to contact live...What a joke. After all they had my website and on my profile website is my address and phone number to call to verify it was me. Then they swore I have another account under ** which I do not.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I was a member briefly while doing some research for a business. Having completed the research, I cancelled my subscription. Ever since then I receive up to 20 junk and spam emails a day about SEO proposals. Very few contain unsubscribe options and even if you do send back 'unsubscribe' they keep bombarding you, some on a daily basis. Have taken to sending replies in Chinese as they are obviously not Australian. This DID NOT HAPPEN prior to being a member of LinkedIn.

LinkedIn Company Information