1.06/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

LinkedIn

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

LinkedIn Reviews

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I subscribed for LinkedIn Learning (based on an advt. by LinkedIn Learning) and they promised auto-reminders before charging subscription. But without sending any reminders they charged. Now I have nowhere to go. I did raise issue on the website, but based on what I am seeing on this site, I do not expect any response by fraudsters. At least from a respected company like LinkedIn. My bad should have consulted this site, before subscribing. Fell to the tactics. I would say - stay away from LinkedIn subscriptions. You will not get support.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I thought I had deleted all accounts with LinkedIn, then found last evening that I was wrong. I still have a 4 year old account which is filled with misinformation, which leads me to believe someone else got into that account and changed some of its content. Linkedin has no customer service and nothing that even resembles customer service. I tried to log in using every email address I have, and tried all phone numbers I have had for the past 20 years, no avail. So, I have to let this misinformation be "out there" on their excuse for a website because they refuse to allow me to contact them.

Get expert buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have just recently started my own company and blindly fell sucker to the "free one-month trial" for LinkedIn Premium so that I could more easily monitor the views that I was getting on my LinkedIn profile. I provided my credit card information and selected the option in my subscription settings to receive notification that my "free one-month trial" would be expiring prior to being charged the full annual subscription fee. I never received any notification. Fortunately, I annotated the date by which I needed to cancel the subscription in my calendar; however, my premium subscription cancellation procedure did not cancel my "free one-month trial", and I was charged the full annual fee exactly one month (mind you, not 31 days) after my trial began. I also did not receive any receipt or authorization of the charge via email.

My attempts to contact LinkedIn either by phone or live chat have been utterly futile as they also were on the day that I tried to cancel my Premium Subscription. Based on my month-long assessment of the Premium subscription, it offers no additional benefits to the basic subscription for which there is no charge--those of you who may get sucked it to the "free month trial" are therefore forewarned. The most upsetting aspect of this entire experience is the fact that there is no viable customer service. All of my online research has indicated that email requests are never answered and that it is the worst way to try to reach customer service, even though their recorded phone messages advertise email as the most optimal method of communication.

I did find numbers to the corporate offices, which, according the the online reviews, have resulted in reaching a live person in the past. Those numbers no longer appear to provide a valid mechanism for speaking with a live person. LinkedIn boasts a 600 million plus subscription membership. However, this membership is clearly too large to support anything that remotely resembles customer service. I can even get a live person located in the United States when I call my credit card company.

While the basic service that LinkedIn provides is useful for establishing and maintaining business-related contacts, I would suggest staying away from the Premium subscription service or anything that requires a credit card for a "free one-month trial", particularly if you are not in the business of recruiting. If you find yourself thinking that you can simply contact someone at LinkedIn should you need help in canceling a subscription, you will later find yourself very frustrated when you can't speak or electronically communicate with a single employee of LinkedIn. Cortney **

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I have used LinkedIn services for years and had accumulated 7,000 contacts. Professional contacts with clients and potential clients. Even though I was using Sales Navigator to contact prospects they canceled the service saying I was being too active on the site. If the site is being advertised as a way to develop professional contacts and it's supposed to help you develop sales however when you use the site they cancel the services, isn't that false advertising. Are they conducting fraud on their users?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Hi All - I am writing a review of LinkedIn. I was a paid member of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Suddenly I saw that my account got blocked with no notice prior. I am keep asking them why you restrict my account, they don't even bothered to response to their own customers timely. I requested a lot to them but I am not getting answer and account is still restricted. They have asked me to view help center and contact them their representatives but when I go there, they asked me to sign and when I signed in, I got the message that I am restricted so I can't do anything. This is really disappointment for me and for my colleagues and even customers on LinkedIn. My email is **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LinkedIn?

Original review: July 29, 2019

If one has a problem accessing their profile for some reason (email, phone numbers changed, etc.) THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND THE PRE-SELECTED HELP ANSWERS. If you can't sign-in to your own account -- even if you can search and find it, you are out of luck trying to find a customer service email or phone number that works for LinkedIn! Beyond aggravating!

Original review: July 8, 2019

I utilized LinkedIn Premium after I was laid off from exec position. I signed up and used recommended tools/actions thru LinkedIn premium. Any job interviews or ultimately the job I found came outside of my actions on LinkedIn (my connections outside of Linkedin). I researched on LinkedIn, used videos, etc. I received responses from only a few recruiters or headhunters thru LinkedIn. I was told later on by 3 recruiters I have gotten to know that they really only used LinkedIn to get lists, etc. They don't really respond to inquiries or messages. In addition, a lot of the connections I have say the same thing. Basically those looking for job are at the bottom of the list. The outcome of Linkedin Premium is much different than the sales pitch. I have confirmed this with many, many friends. I had an online chat with LinkedIn rep after cancelling my Premium and they could have cared less.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was given a 30 day free trial to premium level. I wasn't impressed and I (thought) I cancelled it a day or two later. After being charged $32 for July. I failed at trying to find a way to contact any representative of LinkedIn. I next attempted to not only drop Premium setting, but also tried close my account entirely. But due to their curious policy of only allowing members with BASIC accounts to delete their account, And guess what? You can't switch to BASIC if you have a balance on your Premium account. Chat is not available. Their phone is a recording which expresses their sadness at not being able to accept voicemail "at this time". Their email for contact is "no-reply@LinkedIn".

Original review: June 26, 2019

I downloaded the app like others thinking it might be beneficial for me but I didn't get any single job request. Since I was looking for a career counselor I just put it in a post so that someone might help me find a good career counselor. But no to my utter surprise people are only just viewing it, nobody's helping me at all. I'm not any joker to crack jokes and put funny stuffs. I had put for some help. I thought of reporting the account of people who only come & peep into my that post instead of helping me but I'm unable to do that too. Such a pathetic app. Useless, hopeless.

Original review: June 15, 2019

A competitor has cloned my LinkedIn Business page…and when I reported it to LinkedIn Support Personnel, my page was taken down! A competitor has cloned my LinkedIn page, one to one, and when I asked for support, my Business page was taken down, but the Hacker's cloned account, which is currently spreading threatening message to my circle of clients, stayed up and running. Absolutely incompetent and crazy LinkedIn support personnel now damage my Business. Now as a consequence, for letting a hacker's cloned account up and running, and for taking my Page down.

LinkedIn Company Information