2. Job Search Sites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.37/5

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Unsubscribe at any time.

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

PeopleReady Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleReady?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PeopleReady?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

Was calling in per text message daily. They became angry and excluded me from eligibility for a job. The daily text messages I was receiving directed me to call. Daily. The staff at the Montgomery branch acted rude and spiteful. Would never return there again.

Original review: June 20, 2020

This is a paid subscription job site focusing on gig and contract work according to the marketing. It does provide a lot of remote offerings, but mostly as full time employee, and many jobs with no opportunities for remote work. I found the search function to be limited and I can't say it was worth a subscription.

Get buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: May 11, 2020

Entered the Fall River MA location to fill out paperwork for some temporary employees. Myself and the 2 other people were all wearing masks but were greeted rudely by a Shannon ** and told that social distancing must be practiced. Miss ** was not wearing a mask herself while preaching to us that we had better practice SD. After 2.5 hours in office to fill out paperwork that should have taken 10 minutes to fill out, Miss ** again rudely interjected herself into the business at hand. She could quite possibly be the rudest person I’ve ever encountered at any business in my 54 years on this planet.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I was assigned to a job this morning. The ticket NEVER said the job required digging and traveling to different locations. When I got to the job assignment I had to dig. I could NOT believe that they would not put this Information on the ticket and also pay only 14$ an hour for a job that was hard! This company lies on the tickets and dont give accurate information about the assignment because they know that no one will take it for 14$ an hour. They refused to pay for the traveling time that I made while I worked for this company. I do NOT recommend this temp agency but if you do work for them make sure you get confirmation about the job duties and if there is traveling involved. Very Unhappy employee.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I've been registered with People Ready since about 2014. I used them to make some extra money time to time. I've been offered positions directly with companies we were contracted with on almost every assignment I've been on. I've never called in and was on time every single shift. The last assignment I worked, I was there for about 5 months as a second job. I was offered to be bought out of my contract and hired on with the company directly. Literally the next week after that, the night supervisor just started giving me a hard time. Telling me to go home, they dont need me, he wishes his boss would hire somebody else. I bring the issue to People Ready. I had witnesses and cameras to back my mistreatment. I was told we were going to have a meeting with the Head boss. Next thing I know...assignment ended.

In November of 2019, I returned again to People Ready for some extra money. JobStack was new for me. So when I registered they said my rating was too low to view and accept jobs on the app. He said there weren't even any notes as to why. He said I had a 2.5 out of 3. When I explained how it was impossible because I did outstanding work on EVERY assignment (complimented by the Supervisors). He said he had to email a lady regarding me and someone with a duplicate account. This was back in November 2019.

I've called many times...pulled up 3 different times and just lied to over and over. With no resolve. When I called another location to get some help, they told me my best bet is to wake up with steel toe boots and stand out front at 5am and hope someone needs workers. This company was good when it was Labor Ready. It's awful now, not a single person cares about anything other then getting their own paychecks. The laborers are just numbers. Indianapolis, IN Westside location as well as Eastside location...equally nonchalant. I wish I could talk to a higher up that gives a crap.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I have been registered with People Ready since 2014. I didn't use them until the beginning of 2019 though. I was still in the system and went to the office on a Friday. They had me working the following Monday and paid me almost double what I was making working for a contractor directly. I worked through them for the same contractor for 5 or 6 months and got hired by the contractor. The contractor paid me less than I was making through people ready and ended up laying me off 4 months later. I went back to people ready and had work the following day, making the same I was making previously. I have had no issues. They always respond to my calls and texts and even help me get paid quickly and properly. I am never going back to a contractor directly unless I have to. Commercial plumber in Phoenix, AZ.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

It was horrible. I worked for this company for over three years no problems. Then a guy in Kent is omg so bad. Sent me on a job. I got a work ticket, wasted my time going and refused to give me 2 hrs of pay for his mess up. Not only that then went in my profile and messed with it so I can't work now. Because I told him I was going to human resource. Then it's taken them 2 weeks more to fix the problem. I couldn't buy nothing for my husband first Christmas together.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Where do I start?... I feel as though PeopleReady discriminate against good clean sane individuals. Not to mention that most jobs are underpaid. Also the women here that work in the PeopleReady facility in Panama City fla. are rude and could care less when it comes to your safety!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I've worked for People ready in Syr NY over a year so I wouldn't be homeless. A manager and I had words. Now people ready has stopped all work and won't accept my work tickets for a job. When they do accept they text back saying oh I filled it. But yet tell me time to go. Now them knowing I've had back surgery a couple years ago they won't put me back to work. I was doing dishes over 8 months. Now I need my employment going. I'm seeking a lawyer for discrimination on 2 levels.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

The app employed by TrueBlue inc. (PeopleReady) removes all safety precautions for commercial and residential customers, PeopleReady is generally a day labor employer which attracts some very questionable individuals, homeless, bad health, alcoholics, addicts and criminals. It was required to appear in the office before placement where a person's state could be visually inspected prior to deployment as a safeguard to the customers, however this app is very dangerous because it has no screening process for who accepts the job, their ability, their state of mind, attitude which places the customers at risk for whoever shows up at their door be it our families homes or professional reputable businesses or other.

I have seen people thrown off of jobs, show up that can not do the work, those that steal from jobs or homes and I have seen customers threatened by some of these people. Any person that chooses to seek day labor help must be very cautious as to who arrives at their door, because you may be exposing your family or employees to some very dangerous people. PeopleReady although they abide by the law and present forms for employment give little or no regard to screening, they just go through the motions a required by law to protect their own interest and ignore any direct association. I have proposed legislation into this market yet until such time as are legislators act customers should be wary of this practice.

PeopleReady Company Information