3.62/5
Based on 347 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DexYP provides an all-in-one management software targeted towards small business as well as digital and print marketing solutions with the intent of saving both time and money.

DexYP's flagship product, Thryv, provides for a single platform for you to manage your day-to-day business tasks and more. With Thyv, you're able to manage customer communication via email and text as well as manage business listings, ratings, and reviews. Thyv also allows for client scheduling, quote processing, invoice and coupon generation, as well as payment processing.

In addition to Thryv, DexYP offers display, social media and search products that connect local businesses to the 47.5 million monthly visitors of our online directories yellowpages.com, Superpages.com® and DexKnows.com®.

DexYP Gallery (1)
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 24, 2018

790 DexYP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 24, 2018

DexYP is so awesome. They turned my business into a business over three years ago. Without them, I would not have a business. I'm doing what I need to do. They are like employees to my business. They work for me. I have no good time so that's a good thing.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 23, 2018

We reached out to DexYP for advertising purposes and the website. Usually, someone calls us once a month. Their reps are always very nice and personal. And if we have any changes they help us really quickly. DexYP has been really, really valuable to us. It has been a great experience, so far.

Original review: May 22, 2018

DexYP does a good job. They bought another company that we are using for advertising. And now we're working with their employee who does the advertising for our company. We’re working things out here but I’m not leaving them. And I would recommend them.

Original review: May 22, 2018

THIS IS A COMPLAINT I LEFT WITH THE BBB. I honestly would not know where to even begin. All I can say is read the reviews and do the math. I have had every and all of the problems and then some from all of the people's complaints. I too have spent thousands of dollars ($20,000.00-$25,000.00) per year and have been threatened to be sued for their incompetence on so many different levels. DON'T BE AN IDIOT! READ THE REVIEWS AND DO NOT HIRE THIS ADVERTISING COMPANY.

THIS WAS THE ANSWER THAT DEXYP GAVE TO BBB: "Thank you for the opportunity to address our client's concern. We have spoken with ** and have resolved the issues to his satisfaction." Here is what I responded back to them, "To whom it may concern, This is not true. Nothing has been resolved yet. When this company does what they told me that they would for my compensation then I will write/leave a comment and let everyone know it has been resolved. Thanks, **"

HERE IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE. After I complained to BBB about this someone got on the ball and the phones started ringing off the hook. Then a representative for the company wanted to show me that all the problems were fixed and that I should try them one more time. DUMMY ME I tried one last time only this time I told them that there was so much that had gone wrong in the past I will only do a 3 month contract with them. They agreed to do that. HERE WE GO AGAIN.

After signing the new contract the phones went dead again. I call my rep and he told me some story on how the site wasn't ready yet. So I waited another week like he told me to and still nothing. 2 months later still excuse after excuse and finally they figured out that their call tracking number (CTN) was the wrong number and that's why the phones went dead. They said to give them 3 more days to fix the problems with the site and I gave them that time. After that allowed time I was told they needed more time so I gave them 2 more days. I received a phone call from all 3 of the people working on the problem my Rep, his boss and the lady who does the actual work behind the scenes.

They said that they didn't want to deal with this problem and could not do anything for me. I am now going with another company and have already had positive results with the new company. However I still need DEXYP to take me completely out of their system. They told me they would have it out by Tuesday 5/22/18 and guess what WE STILL ARE NOT OUT. People please be wise and listen to all of the complaints that this company has against them. I can't count the amount of complaint websites that are out there about DEXYP. I also do not understand why the government does not shut this business/people down due to complete fraudulent actions.

Original review: May 21, 2018

We go back when it was Yellow Pages, then they became SuperMedia and they were doing online sites, and then they went to Dex Media and now, we were going to Thryv. We’ve been with them since 2009, from taking forever to get organically seen to finally getting to page 2 after almost 10 years, so it was slowly but surely. But every single time, there’s a downtime during that transition and it always seems to happen around March-April timeframe. I'm not very pleased with the Thryv. DexYP rolled out the Thryv at the beginning of May and my business basically stopped because I had not been getting any of the leads from my website anymore with the enhancements that were made to make the experience better.

I live in Virginia and our business does tree work. We depend on storm works as our cake income, so to miss one phone call could be a $50 to $2,000 job. So when the phone stopped ringing and no leads were coming to the email, I knew something’s wrong. I called Samantha, our campaign manager, and she told me everything was good, and then told me how great are organic listings are and that we might need to do these paid leads whenever there would be a sudden event. Then I said, "Yeah. We can talk about that. That's cool."

The next week came by and I started getting my persistent previous customers trying to get through on the system. When you land on our site, there was this horrible pop-up box and it would take you away from our site into Thryv to schedule an appointment. I didn’t ask for that and I hated it. The pop-up box force everyone to schedule an appointment to meet. But people weren’t asking us for tree work. If they wanted to meet, they would call and tell me that. These are inhibitors and barriers to keep my information to get through. Then, I tried and sent one and I went through the pop-up screen and picked the date. When I got a reply, it took me to the Thryv website and then it said that I needed to reset my password and I had to click a link and they would email a link to do it, but I got no email link. I have done it again and there has been no email link to reset my password, and I’m still waiting for it as of right now. So, I gave up on that.

I asked them about it and a nice lady told me upfront that the notification part of the emails was currently being worked on and it would be rolling out in the next five to seven days. When I called Samantha the second time, she said they had enhancements rolled out and Thryv 3.0 came out and asked if nothing was affected. But I told her that I was affected and asked her to get rid of it immediately. Not only can my people not get through because of this pop-up screen, and then once they are actually, successfully able to do that, it still doesn't come to me. It's still sitting there in notification land, waiting for it to roll out in five to seven days.

I pay $2,199 a month and this is what I'm paying to get? We don't have the money to wait for these unexpected, unforeseen non-income periods because of website enhancements that no one has told us it was coming, or have not done anything to enhance anything, but have made it worse and now I get no phone calls. Back in December, our AutoPay got all screwed up but I had it straightened out. And then, I got billed twice and got charged 5,300 bucks in April. But it was inadvertent and I got apologies in the end. And I only owed 500 bucks because of the mistakes in the accounting department, which I was okay with. But only to find out that three days later, they had rolled out enhancements that didn't do anything for me. So now, I just paid 5,300 for absolutely nothing.

They’re calling for storms again and here I sit waiting for whoever to feel like rolling out some primary way I receive my information to get my income. But on a general day prior to May of 2018, things were splendid. Samantha is a trooper. She stopped what she was doing the other day to help me at least get rid of some of that stuff. Unfortunately, she only could do so much and then her hands were tied and she could not do anything after that. And then to turn around and tell me that I need to buy leads and pay for clicks during an event is not the response I should be getting. Had I gotten what I paid for, to begin with, we wouldn't be needing those.

Samantha is great. But the turnover was incredible so every time I turned around, I would get a new campaign manager, then I got to sit down and call that campaign manager and the whole story again to get them up to speed. Also, Jay, the sales rep I had for a long time, was nice. There were a couple of reps before him, but Jay was fantastic. He was very receptive and on point, and he followed up. He called me back when I left three hysterical messages on his voicemail because at the height of when I really needed them, I was told it was just broken and we would get it in five to seven days.

DexYP hosts our website and we do the SEO campaign and all of our advertising with them. We are relying on them for everything, but there is not enough communication. But overall, they've done a great job. Their service is valuable and it works when the website works. So I’m frustrated on the part that they have rolled out something that isn’t complete. And in all fairness, this is the first time that it has been noticeable and the timing sucks because no one planned on a week of storms at the beginning of May either.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DexYP?

Original review: May 20, 2018

DexYP has good service which is very valuable to our company and they've been extremely helpful in doing our phonebooks. The customer service team is very knowledgeable and good to work with.

Original review: May 19, 2018

Customer service at DexYP has been good. The company has been under different names over the years and my web page moves with it. They keep my web page going nicely and that's the value. However, they just changed the whole dashboard recently. I can't get in my website to make changes because of that. Before, it used to be just going and I can make minor changes. Nevertheless, DexYP told me that's going to pop up again at some point. I recommend their service.

Original review: May 18, 2018

DexYP wanted to change the hosting, so we needed to make some changes to the name servers on the server on the webhosting. I called them about that and the I got the voicemail. Three days went by but they didn't call me back. And then I called my rep guy who was very attentive and he got a hold of the people. But unfortunately, their timing was crappy and I wasn’t able to do it when they called me back. We've been trying to get this done for two weeks now.

I signed up with DexYP because we would have a better value using them than the other companies. We recently added another social media function to our account. We're gonna have some pop-up ads. They're controlling our website right now. And it seemed to be keeping the phone ringing. We switched from a standard website to a website that people can look up on the phone. So overall, I’m pretty pleased.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I wanted to get involved with social media so I reached out to DexYP. Currently, they're helping me with my web page. However, I'm a little confused with it all. So, they're going to be coming down and sitting with me and saying what they're doing. Nevertheless, I think their service works and I'm happy with it. Still now that Dex and YP have merged, I have a feeling that I'm getting too pushy beyond certain things. They said I have to wait until the end of the year until I can get things settled. I'll be happy when that's done.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2018

This company is a big ripoff. Do not trust them. They do nothing never ever have they helped me. They hire idiots. I'm trying to get out of the company and they refuse to give me all my material to start a new website POS. I have a qualified person. Now they screwed the whole street and then the lady quit. Really can't say what I want to check. What they have my calendar is Dec 2017 for events mainstreetrestaurantyl.com. Creeps.

Hi Roslyn -

I hate to know that you feel this way and that DexYP didn't meet your expectations. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to you soon to address all concerns.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 14, 2018

So how do I promote my business when in two days DexYP has had my two restaurants totally screwed up and overlapping so people are ordering pizza to go and when they get there, there is no order 'cause phone number is wrong and order went to other restaurant 1.5 hours away. Nobody follows through even when I beg them to fix my sites while my new restaurants are struggling for growth.

One thing most won't find entertaining and I am personally tired of seeing it before you can put your email in the box you have to delete KKK. So if you accidentally don’t put in email your business listing will have KKK for your email. Someone's humor equals potentially damaging results in your business listing. I don’t get the KKK humor. In fact I find it very offensive. Maybe public opinion will drive them to fix my services but at this point it looks like cancelling and moving to someone else is best chance of helping my business. Firestorm Pizza in North Carolina is being destroyed by DexYP.

Hello Chris -

This is a matter of great concern for us and I can't apologize enough for inconvenience experienced as a result. An escalation was entered and I assure you that we'll be reaching out as soon as possible and will work to resolve this matter.

Ed

Original review: May 11, 2018

DexYP's service has been very valuable to my company. Beyond the phonebooks, we have Facebook and the website set up through them. While we wish DexYP's service was not quite as costly, we're very satisfied with them.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 10, 2018

I signed up with them after being pestered by Lori **. She will say anything to GET you to join. I think she has sold her soul to the devil. Nothing that she has promised me in terms of new business and online visibility has come through. Just a plethora of lies and deceit. Joshua ** will ignore all your calls and not have time to deal with your issue which they cause. They are the absolute worst of the lot. Run away as fast as your feet can carry you. They are a scam.

Good morning, Alister -

I am sorry to hear of the matter outlined and apologize for the experience. We'll be reaching out to you soon in an effort to address all concerns.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have contacted customer support, contacted my Business Adviser and contacted a Business Automation Specialist all to no avail. Have been trying for a week and a half to get a simple update on my website that you people maintain. Nothing has happened and I really can't seem to find anyone interested in giving me the customer support that I am paying for. Someone reach out to me, solve this problem. Does anyone at Thryv give a crap about customer service? It's a simple change on the coupons on my website. Someone do their job.

Hello Randy -

The lack of customer service outlined is definitely not acceptable, and I greatly apologize for this experience. I've expedited your concerns and will ensure prompt follow up and resolve.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I told my “marketing consultant” Jordan ** repeatedly, starting in January 2018, that I no longer wanted DexYP services, and to mail me any paperwork that might be required to officially cancel, if there was anything I needed to sign. I also informed his supervisor Dave and the alleged boss Chris **, after Jordan continued to ignore me and pursue his repeated sales calls to me. Now they are claiming that I have an automatically renewing contract (which I never saw and never would have signed), and are trying to bill me for over $1000.00. Beware these crooks! Do not do business with DEXYP!

Hi Scott-

I'm sorry to know of your frustration regarding this matter. We hate to lose you as a valued client, but also hate that you had a poor customer service experience. For that I greatly apologize. Client Care will be reaching out in an effort to address and resolve this matter.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I hired DexYP when my company moved Boston to Quincy to help with the online presence with the major changes. DexYP did not do what was contracted was hired for. I would not use them and would do your homework. At the end of the day they sent me to a private collection company. Fight me for $201.58. I just paid them. Just get them out of my life. Don't trust this company. They make sound good promises they can't keep. Get you for year contract. They're just a boiler room operation. Trying to take advantages of small businesses.

Original review: May 7, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I own and manage a surf school and thought this would be great for us. Unfortunately that was not the case. I was very interested in their full package of website, video and marketing. I was told they could replace my current membership management system with most if not all the same features. As I was setting my account up I quickly realized that I would have to manually input each and every class I offer for every single day of the year. Highly inefficient. Upon realizing this I asked for a full refund and to cancel my contract. That process took more than two weeks and I still have not seen my refund.

I was told on two different occasions that the contract was cancelled and that I should see my refund in 2-3 business days. Each time, nothing happened and I had to follow up with the sales agent to see what was happening. I had no real issues with the sales agent, at the time, which I expressed to her directly but the second time I contacted her, she got very defensive via text, telling me that she had done everything she could and eventually stopped responding altogether. Other reviewers mentioned Thryv discontinuing communications as well.

I finally called their main business line and then was informed that I was not given a refund after all but a credit instead and that a check would be issued in 2-3 weeks. That is when I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor. They transferred me to customer care for dissatisfied customers. I could not get a clear answer of when my money would be returned to me. I asked the manager(?) if I could be notified of when I would be receiving my refund and he told me that the billings does not reach out to customers, so I asked if they could communicate with him, which he responded yes. With that, I asked him to follow up with me to notify me of when the money would be returned so I could personally better manage my expectations and know when to call back if they did not follow through, as was my experience over the last two weeks.

Well, it is no surprise the money still has not been returned and the manager still has not reached out to me. This has been a total headache and I am so glad I did not refer my friends business to them. Originally I told my friend how great this was going to be and it has been everything but. There are plenty of other companies out there... Go with someone else. Do not use DexYP, Thryv or whatever they call themselves unless you like feeling frustrated.

Hi Thomas -

My apologies for the issues outlined. I hate to hear of your request to cancel as we hate to lose you as a valued DexYP client. We'll reach out to you as soon as possible to address all concerns.

Original review: May 7, 2018

After several attempts to contact our account manager to simply cancel our subscription, I have had no luck. I just want to cancel the subscription and just keep getting told the same thing, that we need to speak to our account manager as he is the only one that can assist me with canceling. This is extremely frustrating.

Hi Veronica -

We hate to hear that you want to cancel, but definitely apologize for any inconveniences encountered during your attempts to do so. Our Client Care Team will be reaching out to you in an effort to address all concerns.

Original review: May 7, 2018

DexYP was good and I was happy with it. I’d recommend them.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I got DexYP as an alternative to the Yellow Pages. They host our company's website and it costs $204 a month. We have a decent website and we get a lot of activity off of it. Whenever my director calls with a question she always gets the answer she needs. DexYP has been very easy and good to work with.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 5, 2018

Our DexYP salesman convinced us that Thryv was the future of running a business rather than the Yellow Pages, which will be obsolete in a few years. He said that our website was outdated and not up to high Google search standards. So we bit the bullet and signed on with Thryv. We were assigned someone at DexYP to contact as we were learning the system. It seemed to be that we were assigned a different person each week, but we only found that out when we called to talk to someone and they were no longer there. Our website took over a month for them to get it back to us.

They told us that we would be able to make changes to the website ourselves, but there is no training, help menus or instructions. The videos we paid for were amateurish and not very useful. Just recently, they updated software and for a week I have not been able to do anything on the website or send e-mails to clients. They cannot tell me when they will resume those services. I have sent client updates for them to update our database and they have not done that either. For the price of $399 per month, they are not ready to provide a complete service. I am not a happy camper!!!

Hi Dr. Gotthelf -

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration outlined regarding your experience. This matter has been escalated for prompt follow up. We'll be reaching out asap.

No response received
Original review: May 3, 2018

I'm a small business owner and customer of the Thryv company. The rollout of the new platform occurring this week is not going well for me, and will cause major customer issues if this is not resolved today. Someone had the great idea of conducting internal training during the first week of rollout, my salesperson is out of pocket as is my implementation consultant. This isn't the first issue I've had with this organization, I'm trying to work with their team to rectify this but I really can't wait for weeks to have this issue fixed. It is my opinion that the platform shouldn't have been released in this state as I think I'm just starting to uncover the issues that are occurring, I don't have the time, patience, or desire to be a test subject for a beta release. I frustrated, annoyed customer.

Current Issues: Sales initially oversold capabilities, they are working to rectify this but still an issue. Customer Portal not ready, can't access the website, and new features are showing up like scheduling, file upload, auto pay, document upload, however these are not set up, nor did anyone say anything about the new platform specifics and what will and will not be available. All my contacts are in training, I'm assuming this is new platform training, which shouldn't be conducted during launch. Overall uncoordinated launch. Immediate Issues: Client interface needs to be fixed asap. Website access needs to be granted asap, I'm not going to submit help desk tickets for every issue and then wait for some random person to start helping.

Hi Carl -

I'm sorry to hear of the issues encountered with the Thryv platform and apologize for the inconvenience. This matter was escalated and we'll be reaching out to you as soon as possible in an effort to resolve.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 1, 2018

Unfortunately, our company has attempted to cancel an advertising contract with DexYP and have fought them since February 2017. We spoke to a representative on the phone and followed exactly what they said to do. We were told that it was automatically renewing and the names of people who set it up. The names were not of any employees that have worked here in the past or now; which YP was informed of that fact. We were told by multiple YP associates all in different conversations that it was taken care of and our account will be zeroed out; that we shouldn't receive any more bills.

We are now getting threatening phone calls from a second collection company that we have forwarded a detailed communication log to that outlines dates, YP representative names, case numbers given and the information discussed but with no progress being made as they just keep threatening litigation. We have asked on multiple occasions for a copy of the contract with no success. We are very disappointed with this company and the way this situation has been handled.

Hi Michelle -

I hate to hear that you want to cancel your account, and apologize for any frustrations encountered surrounding your request to do so. Our Executive Claims Team will be in contact with you regarding this matter.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I signed up with DexYP in March 2018 after a long song and dance with what they could do for me. After doing my due diligence in looking at the reviews I signed up with them to take over my 2 websites and SEO. 2 weeks later I heard nothing further other than my monthly fees have been withdrawn. I reached out to both the Business Automation Specialist and my salesperson with messages left for each. A week later I followed through with 2 different messages and emails on separate days. Approximately 2 days later I followed through with another set of messages and emails as well as a complaint to the Business Automation Specialists supervisor. Again NO RESPONSE!

This week I have called 3 different dates... Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Monday I found out that my Business Automation Specialist quit or was fired!? My new Business Automation Specialist was contacted with a message, still waiting!! I called again on Wednesday spoke with a call specialist who was researching the issue and was going to call me back on Wednesday.

It's now Friday and I haven't heard from that guy. The new Business Automation Specialist is again out of the office, her supervisor is out of the office. The call center can't help me other than transferring me to voicemail. But the salesperson is also officially no longer employed at DexYP. It's apparent that DexYP is going through issues that is costing them customers. At this time, All I want is to end this contract and move on since there has been a breach of contract and the promises made by both sales and the original Business Automation Specialist. Absolutely nothing has been done to rectify the situation by DexYP and I foresee a waste money by staying with them.

Hi Tim -

Customer service means everything to us here at DexYP, so it saddens me to know that we didn't meet that standard during your many attempts to reach out to us and regarding follow up. This matter has been expedited for prompt follow up. We'll be reaching out soon.

Original review: April 27, 2018

We've been on DexYP for 50 years as it was really the only method to find out who was in business at one time, before Google and the internet. However, the value of the service has been getting lesser every year. People don't go to the white pages or yellow pages anymore, so it's probably something that eventually will fade with time unless they do upgrades, I imagine. DexYP has a pleasant customer service though and the rep seemed to know what she was doing. She tried to sell me more stuff, but everything's budget-conscious right now and I was even considering dropping it. There's just more money involved with their other services and I'm already on Andy's List which costs a small fortune and I do real well with.

Original review: April 26, 2018

We’ve been with DexYP for decades for advertising and it seems all good with their representatives. They stop in every once in a while and they check up on us too. I would certainly recommend doing advertising with them.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I was in business for 28 years, a small business that was known very being HONEST. So I am having a tough time dealing with DexYP practices. I closed my store January 7, 2017 (yes, over a year ago) and I am still receiving bills. I called them December 2017 to let them know I was closing and not to renew my contract. I received a bill a few months later to find out they have renewed my contract for another year, but if I send them a notarized letter showing the closing date, I would no longer be billed. So I paid to have a letter notarized which seems ridiculous. I called and they received it. Kept calling for months to let them know I am no longer in business and I am still getting bills as of April 9, 2018. I am wondering why the phone, State, BGE, payroll, and other advertising companies were able to close all my accounts on January 7, 2017 and DexYP is the only company that continues to bill me.

Hello Cheryl -

I'm sorry to hear of this matter and would like to assist you with getting all concerns addressed and resolved. We'll be in contact with you as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Original review: April 25, 2018

The previous owner of the business had been using DexYP when I first had started here. Now, we've been using DexYP for at least 5 years and their services have been very valuable to the company. We were using them for the website initially but the doctor has switched over. We're currently using DexYP for our phone book services and customer service has been very good. Everything's usually very smooth, efficient, and doesn't take long to get the things done that we ask to have done. I would tell others to use DexYP. I could give DexYP their contact info, tell them how to get in touch and where to get started.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 24, 2018

We gave DexYP a try to see how it might help us facilitate and coordinate things at the assisted living facility. We started with DexYP 4 years ago and we availed their full service media help. They've been doing yellow pages and listings, and they are hosting and managing our website. They have the Facebook page as well but that never worked real well, for whatever reason. Their services have not generated more clients for us directly or indirectly, but that's the nature of the facility and the clientele. Right now, the contract's coming for renewal soon and we're gonna make some changes. We're not going to renew because we can no longer afford whatever it's costing at $600-$800 a month and we're not seeing even any indirect result. Other than that, it's always been a positive experience whenever I've had to relate to personnel or get assistance with things.

Hi Charles -

Thank you so much for choosing to be a DexYP client. We definitely don't want to lose you. We'll reach out to you soon to discuss your account and what options may be available to you.

Ed

Original review: April 23, 2018

A business rep from Dex Media visited my office in October 2016. She explained they could get my website to be more visible on Social Media, help me get new patients in the door (I am a Marriage and Family Therapist). I told her I did not have a big budget, since I am an independent practitioner. She said they had a very affordable plan that could do wonders for my business. She asked for my credit card and said I would be billed monthly, and she would be checking on me from time to time.

In February of 2017, I had not seen any increase in calls, and no one that didn't want to use insurance. (Insurance only pays a fixed small amount for each visit. Far below that which is reasonable and customary.) She said she understood and would talk to her manager about it. I had no idea I was on any kind of binding contract, I had never seen anything on paper about terms, etc.

A couple months later the charge reappear on my credit card. I called the agent again. She did not call back. (She left the company.) I called her manager, who was too busy to call me back. I asked my credit card company to please block the charges. A few months after that I started getting bills in the mail at my office for the Ongoing Charges. I talked to Customer Service, they were very nice, but didn't care about my story and there was nothing I could do but pay the charges. I am still getting bills, but from collection agencies, and they are adding interest every month. I feel like I am in some type of Hell! Help!! PS agent asked me to initial HER PHONE for my Credit Card charge, never mentioned an ongoing, not cancellable, contract!

Hi Linda -

I'm sorry to know of the dissatisfaction relayed regarding your account performance and the subsequent follow up regarding the matter. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to you soon.

Than you,