Call toll free
3.13/5

Yellow Pages / Dex Media

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DexYP provides an all-in-one management software targeted towards small business as well as digital and print marketing solutions with the intent of saving both time and money. DexYP's flagship product, Thryv, provides for a single platform for you to manage your day-to-day business tasks and more. With Thyv, you're able to manage customer communication via email and text as well as manage business listings, ratings, and reviews. Thyv also allows for client scheduling, quote processing, invoice and coupon generation, as well as payment processing.

In addition to Thryv, DexYP offers display, social media and search products that connect local businesses to the 47.5 million monthly visitors of our online directories yellowpages.com, Superpages.com® and DexKnows.com®.

DexYP Video
DexYP Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1100 DexYP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 13, 2019

I was calling to see about advertising. But if you take over 30 minutes to answer the phone for a potential customer, I can only imagine how long it takes to get through once signed up. I'll take my money to a business who is prompt in answering their customers. I was on hold for 33 minutes, that is not acceptable.

Hi Raylin -

Please accept my apology that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to reach out to us. I can assure you that we value our clients in every way and offer full support. I've escalated this matter and requested that a sales manager reach out to you as soon as possible.

Ed

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Last year I signed up to advertise with DexYP. We opened our HVAC business in 2017. I did not want a tracking number, as I was unsure if I would run the ad again the next year. My sales rep. was very helpful and very nice. I signed the proof, and awaited the phonebook. Both ads had a tracking number, after I specifically requested to not have one. The sales rep. was just as shocked as I was. They gave me a $200 credit and said I could purchase the phone number. I shouldn't have to purchase a phone number THAT I SPECIFICALLY REFUSED in the first place. I also feel like I shouldn't have to pay for 2 ads that are incorrect. I now have a new sales rep. I told him I would never place an ad again, and also agreed I shouldn't have to pay for an incorrect ad. Haven't heard from him since. This has not been resolved, and I am not satisfied. I argue almost every day with the collection agency that keeps calling, because I refuse to pay for it.

Good afternoon, Teresa -

I am sorry to hear of any confusion surrounding your account. This matter was escalated, and we'll be reaching out to you in an effort to address and try to resolve as soon as possible.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I did not renew the contract this year with DexYP after numerous calls from their salesman, yet I keep getting billed. I've called in three times and keep getting shuffled around. Be sure to write down who you talk with in their customer service because you need to come up with a name of who you talk with. This company used a prior recording from a past year that I had renewed the contract. I am disgusted with their business practices.

Hello Bonnie -

My apologies for any frustration this matter has caused you. We are eager to look into your concerns with hopes of addressing at length and working toward a resolution. An escalation has been entered to have you contacted as soon as possible.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I signed up for several DexYP products in August of 2017. Their products are totally ineffective, in fact I received ZERO business through YP. I made sure to cancel the service before the year term was up, and spent several hours on the phone trying to do so. I never received an email or letter in the mail confirming that the contract was not renewed.

Lo and behold, a month later once again they billed my credit card for $69. I called the credit card company and blocked DexYP, thinking that would stop them. Next thing you know, they changed their name on the billing to circumvent that obstacle and another month was billed. Also, they made it so my rep now wasn't my rep anymore and the other rep I know.

I then cancelled my credit card on the advice of my lawyer, but the bills now just show up in the mail and I get threatening phone calls. I will not be paying them, because I cancelled the contract in plenty of time, plus I'm not even in business anymore. I need this to stop. I initially thought maybe the billing was an oversight, until they purposely changed their billing info to keep drawing the autopay from my credit card. This I consider to be fraud. I tell everyone I know to AVOID DexYP LIKE THE PLAGUE. This is no way to do business. Terrible.

Hello Bert,

We hate to hear of the dissatisfaction outlined regarding your experience. That's definitely not indicative of the DexYP client experience we thrive to offer. Executive Care Rep, Brandon, advised that he spoke with you and was able to address and resolve the matter to your satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do so!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 10, 2019

We have been a customer for over 20 years, but will not sign up again. Customer service rep Mishka is the rudest, pushiest, person and is misleading. I have repeatedly asked to speak with a supervisor and she always refuses to put me through to anyone else. She is unwilling to do what needs to be done and compromise to retain a client, but wants to increase my pricing to double what I pay now just to keep my current advertising. Since Dex bought YP yellow pages, they have definitely gone nowhere but downhill.

I requested to cancel (not renew) for this year, asked for an email to confirm my request, and to speak to supervisor. As of today I have received no confirmation and from the other low star ratings I am reading, I don't think I ever will. I will however play heck getting confirmation of my nonrenewal. Also, no one uses the yellow pages anymore anyway, and very few even use it online. The value of what we get versus the value of what you want to start charging is just not worth it. I will again tomorrow, Monday, begin my plight to speak with a supervisor and get the confirmation of my request to NOT renew. I will keep all records for any issues that may arise if this request is not honored.

Hi Chuck,

I'm sorry to hear that customer service expectations weren't met during your attempts to address the outlined concerns. We pride ourselves in offering superior client support. This matter was escalated for prompt follow up and resolve. I was advised that our Executive Care Team reached out to you, discussed your concerns at length, and worked to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to do so.

- Ed

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DexYP?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 8, 2019

Where to begin? How can I explain my stupidity? Our business has had "Yellow Pages" printed ads faithfully since 1986. The Yellow pages has been through a number of providers, DexYP being the most recent and we've maintained it through all of them for print books only. Then, about a year ago (Jan. 2018) when we started getting calls from someone who said that she was from "Thryv", purporting to streamline and consolidating the online listings. I said that we'd think about it.

She called at least weekly for over two months, taking up lots of my time and my boss's time until I finally broke down and agreed to sign for a year at $59.00/mo. for a year (billed through credit card - aside from the monthly mailed bill from DexYP for the print pages) for the online "Thryv". She said that she's take care of the multi-directory listings (images, words and other info) and update everything if needed. Sounded good to busy me. I trusted her after all of those hours of phone talk and the occasional email.

A few weeks later when I checked to see where it had gone I found that the placed listings were incorrect and the photos that had been placed were badly inappropriate, to say the least. I called to adjust it and I sent corrected info and photos and was told it would take 24 -72 hours to fix. Okay... so I checked back on them in a few weeks (my mistake to wait, but I'm busy and I trusted her) and nothing was corrected. Called again and was assured that it would be fixed... Repeat the last episode many times for a few more months (I'm busy I trusted)... Only to to get the message that she is no longer with the company - but then who else to call? I nearly gave up many times.

I found that the Thryv system they had set up made them the exclusive listing managers for over 60 directories and I was unable to override them. I was locked out from my own business listings and couldn't fix them... couldn't touch them! Long and short - after many calls and shuttles from one person to another I found that I could at least fix Google and a few others, but most were horribly damaged and untouchable. I was told that it was all in the 'Yext' system. I said, "What is Yext?" Back again to many emails back and forth and some phone calls. Somehow or other that got straightened out, or so I thought. I'm busy and I trusted.

Six months later we got our "Yellow Pages" books in the mail and discovered that the address was printed incorrectly and worse, the phone number was completely wrong! We were horrified. This was in print and going to thousands of households for a year and couldn't be changed until the new ones came out next year! I called and was told that this was for tracking purposes and the call would still come to us, anyway.

They NEVER told me that they would do this, otherwise I would have refused it on the spot. I don't care about tracking. I want the correct phone number printed as it has been for 32 years. They said that it was too late to change it for the print books (obviously) and so we're stuck with it, so I gave up again. I was told that I should have been told. I wasn't! "Oops - sorry for that." But too bad for me, it was a done deal with a contact and not only that, it was already printed and circulated.

A few months later, seeing that nothing had changed or been corrected with the online stuff, I called again. I was finally connected to a person who listened. I was able to correct most of them (9 months later). That's all of those months of incorrect listings and it has most definitely damaged our business. Then I noticed on my credit card bill that they had increased the price. I left that alone because I knew that there was only a few more months to go. Good riddance. I'm busy.

Then, just a few weeks ago I got an email from Thryv proudly showing me how they had been RECORDING phone calls to us! I most certainly was never told of this. When I questioned a Thryv rep on this, I was told that of course they record calls, doesn't everyone want and expect this? What?!! That's an invasion of privacy as far as I'm concerned. I have verbally cancelled renewing for another year. I'm glad to to have been able to read other people's warnings about future billing. I'll be watching...

Hello Beth,

I am very sorry to know of the frustration and dissatisfaction outlined in your review. Here at DexYP we take matters of this nature very seriously. Executive Care Rep, Robert, advised that he was able to speak with you regarding this matter and addressed all concerns to your satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you.

- Ed

Original review: March 7, 2019

I signed a one year contract in Sept. 2017 with strict instructions that there be no auto renewal. Their rep agreed and sent me an email confirming this. Fast forward to Sept 2018, I called DEXYP customer service and told them I was selling my business effective 09/30/2018 and relayed to them that the new owners were not interested in signing a new contract. I also sent them a very detailed email. Of course the new owner forwarded a bill to me in October. Called and emailed DexYP again.

Since then I have sent seven emails, called at least six times. The new owners have contacted DexYP and told them to cease on four occasions. We have sent copies of the buy sell agreement and all paperwork they said they needed. It is now approaching six months and they are still sending bills which have multiplied five fold. I have complained through the Better Business Bureau to which DexYP would not respond. Absolutely stay away from these guys!

Original review: March 1, 2019

This company had a sales rep that called and lied to me about the price of advertising with them. She told me I was signing up for an initial $85, and then $20/m for the following year. When the contract was sent over, it looked for all the world to me like it was going to be $85 every month. When I called and questioned her, she explained that is just how their forms look, but the first $20 "Term" was for 12 Months, and the $65 "Term" was Until 2020, meant it was a one-time charge.

Well, she flat out lied to me, both times this came up. I opened a dispute with DexYP, and after explaining the entire event that trapped me in this year-long contract, their response: You don't have any proof. Of course not, when she was going to lie to me, she made sure to do it in a phone call. She even made a point of responding to my emails with a phone call instead of email. This was my first foray into print advertising. So I'm out around $1000, and now it's my mission in life to make sure everyone on the planet knows about this shady company.

Hi Dennis -

I'm sorry to hear of any confusion surrounding the billing of your account. That's definitely an issue we'd like to look into and work to resolve for you. This matter has been escalated for prompt research and follow up. We'll be in touch with you soon.

Original review: March 1, 2019

For years we spoke with an account manager at YP regarding renewing the contract and which directories to list in, but for several years I have felt that the cost of using the YP medium was a poor value (No One uses YP anymore) and was planning to cancel the renewal when it arrived. It never did. I have not signed a contract in years. Apparently, since Dex Media has acquired YP they have switched to auto-renewals (similar to things like Classmates.com) and like other auto renewal scams this will end up as a class action lawsuit (looking forward to my check). I'm very disappointed with the explanation provided by the representative. "Sorry the books have all been printed, you owe for the advertising". Even though it was never authorized by anyone in our office. In the past the books were printed at different times during the year requiring staggered periodic renewals.

Original review: March 1, 2019

My small business has been a customer of DexYP for more than a decade. We had been relatively satisfied with our experience with this company until recently. At the end of October, 2018, when I received our annual automatic ad renewal, I contacted my representative, Carmen. She & I spoke about how to reduce the cost of our bill and we decided to cancel our print ad that we had been running for years. I had a sore throat and could barely speak, so we set up an appointment to discuss further their online advertising program at another time. Carmen said, “I’ll go ahead and cancel the print ad, so just in case we don’t get to speak again before the December (ad cancellation) deadline, you won’t have any problems.”

Carmen sent an email with a time for us to talk the following week. Carmen never followed up, so I contacted her again on December 17, 2018. She said nothing about me missing any cancellation deadline or that our print ad was still scheduled to run again in 2019, so I thought nothing more of it. We discussed some online advertising options a bit, but I didn’t sign-up for any.

Recently, we began receiving bills for the 2019 print ad, so I called DexYP to inquire about this error. It had been confirmed to me that our ad had been cancelled and our account had been closed. They informed me that, according to their records, I had cancelled our ad AFTER the December 7 deadline. Carmen had failed to cancel our ad when I spoke to her in late October. I spoke with a Senior Associate in Client Care, Ann. Ann assured me she would check into the matter. She didn’t respond, so I had to follow up several times with her. She said she would take care of their error if I could prove that I spoke with Carmen before the December deadline because they did not have any record of me calling in before December 17.

I found the email that Carmen sent me to schedule an appointment to talk about online advertising, since we cancelled our print ad. Ann did not respond to thus. She claims that Carmen did not remember that I had cancelled in October although she does remember talking. Cancelling our print ad was literally all we talked about. So, their position seems to be that it’s my word against Carmen's. They did not cancel my ad when I asked them to, now are proceeding to bill us for an entire year for advertising that we did not want and specifically canceled! Over $500!

This is unacceptable. I will not pay for a DexYP representative's mistake! This was not our oversight. It is clearly an issue on DexYP’s end. Ann would not even fill out a customer complaint form for this case. And now Ann will not respond to my attempts to contact her. I would not recommend advertising or dealing with this company. Apparently, we are going to have to go to court to settle this matter.

Resolution response: March 1, 2019

I finally spoke with a Rep. He actually listened and it's done. I will say,. trying to make someone happy on the tale end of a really bad deal is hard to do.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I signed up in Dec. 2018. My phones are completely dead and I get no help from my rep or anyone. I finally asked for my account to be canceled due to the fact that my company is now shutting down our Residential dept. When you only get calls from salespeople that's what happens. Unfortunately I still can't even get someone to respond to my concerns about loss of work, no phone calls, the lack of adds, the amount of money spent on Google and so on. I finally spoke with a manager who I had to ask multiple times to lower his voice and not yell and get mad at me for trying to address my concerns. After this I was told I would be contacted back after he reviewed my account. I'm not sure how hard it is to review a few wasted calls over 3 months. Maybe he's having a hard time reading all the unanswered emails I sent over the past month. Either way, DO NOT TRUST YOUR BUSINESS WITH DEXYP.

Hello Kevin -

Client satisfaction and support are priority to us here at DexYP. I'm sorry to here of the outlined dissatisfaction and lack of follow up. I have escalated this matter and will ensure prompt follow up to address all concerns at length.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

My husband & I own a small company and we signed up for a year - paying in full. After a few months we were not happy with the results and had been trying to cancel the contract with our rep. Lo and behold we receive a bill for $263.30, which is for a contract "increase" which by their contact they are able to make this determination with or without notice to you as the consumer - meaning they can extend or shorten the contract as they see fit. Renewal is a totally different matter - you can cancel - seemingly only after they "extend" your contract...so that it gets into print and they bill you. Not for nothing - imagine how many businesses they are doing this to and how much money they are pocketing from unsuspecting hardworking folks - many whom are small business owners. As they say "BUYER BEWARE".

Hi Giada -

I'm sorry to hear of this matter and apologize for any inconvenience experienced as a result. We definitely hate to lose you as a valued client. Our Executive Care Team was assigned this case and will be reaching out to you soon.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

It's been two months since we are out of business. We let them know exactly the time of closing business, they just ignore to still charge you for marketing. We called many times. Each time they came with a stupid excuse to buy some times. They charged us for the last two months. They just don't let you go. Be careful who are you dealing with!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

We were looking for search engine optimization and Google Ad Words, pay-per-click stuff. We reached out to DexYP and the customer service has been great. The guy who I signed up with checks in on me every now and then and I usually have a monthly call with another of their reps. Some months are better than others but their services pay for itself in the bad months. It's a good company and they seem to know what they're doing. I would recommend them to somebody else to give it a shot if they were trying to do this sort of thing.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

As long as we’ve had phone book advertising, we’ve been a client of whoever DexYP was. They've been doing yellow page and digital advertising for us. We communicate with customer service via email which was my choice. They are very responsive and they send me a monthly update. If there is anything else I need, I can reach out or contact them. Many of our services are referral-based, so we don’t really need advertising, but we have it there just as a formality sort of thing.

Once upon a time, we were solely yellow pages but they were very helpful in helping us consolidate our advertising. We are primarily referral-based and we are nonprofit and spending the money on the yellow pages was very costly, so DexYP worked us through a more cost-efficient product. I appreciated that. Plus, they weren’t trying to upsell us. We were very frank with our needs and that was after 20 plus years of very pricey yellow page advertising statewide and multiple ads. We started paying attention and looking into the cost and realizing that it really wasn’t cost-effective for us because we didn’t need advertising per se, but they were very helpful in identifying a product that would work for our needs.

We have a very easy relationship with DexYP. We keep it pretty much the same year to year. Every now and then, they reach out and have a question about some of our services to see if they can augment or just tweak the way the keyword searches however technically it is that works. So, I can tell that there is somebody paying attention to our account and reaching out to us and asking questions. They are working to make sure we are getting the best bang for our buck.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

After years of advertising with them, and renewing annually through contracts and an Account Manager, I decided we were no longer getting value from this listing. In my 2019 Advertising review, I decided to end the contract, but found I was auto-renewed and unable to cancel my contract, because they auto-renewed my contract and would not cancel it. Over an hour of my time and three phone calls later, I nearly had to throw a fit to get any reaction at all from their Customer Service personnel. Not only are they unwilling to cancel my ad, they are running an incorrect ad for me in the publication, because NO ONE reached out to me to ask about this, or inform me the contract was up.

After my last conversation, I received 50% of my costs back. For the ad I do not want, THAT IS INCORRECT, in their publication. What's really mind-boggling is that they wanted to know if I would like someone to contact me regarding a new ad. Really? Were you listening to anything I said? I will never run an ad in this publication again. Totally unprofessional. Unfortunately, no stars isn't an option.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I became aware that DexYP could offer a website and I needed one for my business. They were highly recommended to me and I've had nothing but a positive experience with them. It has been great. My rep has been wonderful and any time I needed to contact anybody at the corporate level for help, they've been responsive whether it was email or by phone. I would get an answer immediately. DexYP's service is crucial to our company. They are easy to deal with and very helpful, and for someone who is not technical, that is priceless. They host the website and I am able to edit it, and it is very easy for me. If I need help, they are there.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We’ve been a customer of DexYP for quite some time and it has been valuable. Right now, we have the Thryv program. DexYP’s reps have been very professional. Someone came out and spoke to us about it so, we made some changes and it seems to what's going well. It consolidated everything and fast-tracked all the advertising that we needed so, that was nice. We have some older customers who still use the book, so we still advertise within paper as well.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

DexYP's service has been great and they have been very valuable to our company. They maintain my website. The account manager reach out to me once a month just to do any modifications or any additions or changes to my website, as well as any activities going on. They do tracking for me and I’m very satisfied with them. The people are very attentive and very responsive. If there is a concern that I may have on occasion or a question, I always get it answered quickly. Their interaction with the end-user, such as myself, is extremely satisfactory.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Since DEX got their hands on YP the platform has completely went downhill! Nothing but problem after problem, massive dips in advertising effectiveness, and a complete waste of money! Getting them to fix issues takes MONTHS...no joke - MONTHS!!! Getting them to cancel your services is even harder! I have been trying to get them to pull down my ads for 3 months now and they have not! But, they still keep taking my money even after 3 straight months of cancellation requests by not only me, but my account specialist as well!!! Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT USE DEX!!!

Hi Robert -

It saddens us to hear that you feel this way. We were unable to locate an account for you. Please provide your business name and telephone number and I will ensure the matter is escalated for prompt follow up and resolve.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

We were with DexYP as far as the yellow pages and then we just moved over to internet advertising. While their services are okay and they have very nice customer service people, they need to have a presence on the internet. Ours seems to be on the second page of search engines and a lot of people don’t even go there.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

We’re doing some targeted digital marketing with DexYP. We’re also doing some search optimization with keywords as well as some print and few phonebooks with them. I have a monthly meeting with Abigail from DexYP online and we go over our account. Sheryl, our account rep, also shows up periodically and we review how we’re doing. She also tries to tweak our marketing campaign. Thus far, DexYP's services have been helpful and we get some good leads from them. It’s refreshing to know that we just didn’t sign up with someone that could forget about us and not follow-up.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I signed up for Dex Media/Thryv. At first everything was ok. Then rep comes into the office who by the way was a old friend I worked with. So as time went by he upsold me and I was ok with it. He asked me to refer him clients. I said I don't refer clients. He offered me a bonus, said if I send him clients he will give me a discount of service and free months. I said ok. I sent him 4 clients that all signed up to the service. I keep paying the bill like normal.

I asked him one day if I was getting credit/free months for referrals. He said, "Yes. No problem. Free months." I said, "Ok. Let me see if rep is lying," so I stopped payment of future payments because he told me couple months free. I was excited. I was paying $599 a month. Keep in mind this is a car payment. Now service is shut off for nonpayment and I refuse to pay because rep promised me free months. So now I'm locked out of service losing tons of money and I had a new website made and got a new CRM. I called customer service and they don't help. I'm having all my referrals cancel with Dex Media and they are going to our new company. You guys suck and your rep Henrey **.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I created my own website through WIX, after years of trying to keep up with SEO changes, I decided to try Dex's SEO program. I was sold a $600 per month SEO Package by a salesperson. I had my "Initial First Call/Meeting" May 24, 2018 with my "Account Manager" (Steve) and their "SEO Wizard" (Nate) that outlined and showed everything work etc., that was suppose to happen for the next 12 months. This initial call/meeting also included a "Location Keyword"/"Area of Focus". Please Keep in mind this is WEBSITE WORK - NOT ADVERTISING. June 1, 2018 I was emailed by my "Account Manager" of changes they wanted to make to my website (changing one word - the location area of focus to another) in my H1, Title, Image tag, these are minimal changes maybe took 5 minutes total. Anyways June 6, 2018 I authorized them to go ahead and do it.

Now - 1 month goes by, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months contact my sales rep about "hey not hearing/seeing much work, or anything" - told he'll look into it and to not worry this stuff takes time. More months go by, contact my sales guy "hey not hearing/seeing anything". I then explain that I logged into my website history and as of June 14, 2018 that is the last time "someone" logged into my WIX site and made any changes. How do I know that? Because you have to click SAVE - so they have a site history you can see in case you need to revert website to early edition for any such reason. So, Since that day there has been ZERO work, ZERO email, ZERO calls, Zero anything from Account Manager/SEO guy.

Sales rep then tells me to screenshot it and send to him, which I did. Then he looks into things and says my account had at some point been switched to a new sales rep - After a lengthy discussion, I realize this is not my original sales rep's fault as he did nothing but sell me a program. MY "Account Manager" and "SEO Wizard" are the ones who never did anything. I was advised to call Client Care and have my account cancelled immediately. I have tried talking to them to REFUND not all my money but everything except for the First Month as I guess you can say they did do "some work".

While trying to deal with Client Care explaining this simple story of "Hey I paid for a program - we had one phone call, one change to my website, ZERO WORK after that day, here's the proof" - they continually put me on hold and then come back with the dumbest excuses and why I am not getting any money back - This sounds simple and stupid but this is AS CLOSE TO A SCAM AS IT CAN BE. IS IT THAT HARD TO REFUND MY MONEY AND SAY HEY SORRY WE DROPPED THE BALL ON YOUR ACCOUNT, SORRY.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The Thryv that DexYP sold us does not work for our industry, and the representative that we have that's trying to help us implement it doesn't seem to understand why it doesn't work. I feel like I've wasted money, except the fact that it was bundled so I had to take it anyway. They should find a better piece of software that would work in more industries rather than more of a personal service industry. Nonetheless, we've been with DexYP for a number of years and our experience working with them has been okay.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

DexYP reached out to us to get more leads. We’re working on a project right now that’s called Thryv, and we input all our information, including our customer’s information, our appointments and responses from the appointments, and the calendars. They also do Facebook, Yelp and Bing page management for us. Their customer service is there to help me when I need assistance. DexYP brought up profitable things to our company and it's keeping us alive too.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I reached out to DexYP to do some initial research and ads, get some pricing and then try to see how it worked. The experience with their customer service was good. I didn’t use DexYP that long but it was a good way to get your business presence online, especially if you don’t have a lot of savvy with the internet and web pages. It's a one-stop shop that will get you going and you can use the services to help your business and create some visibility.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We’ve been advertising with DexYP for several years now. It is for our business. They do website design, phonebook advertising, and listings online. They need to lower their advertising prices though. But other than that, it is valuable having DexYP for our business.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I hired Thryv to build a new website and a new branding and they reached out to DexYP. So far, whatever DexYP is doing, if it's designed to create a new business, it’s not working. They sent me a picture of two yellow page ads. I’ve tried to zoom in, but I couldn’t see it on there so I don’t know what to think of it. If the overall purpose is to get new business, I haven’t had any new business or even leads. It's either not working or something has been done wrong.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

DexYP reached out to us and I liked what they had to offer. They had a very personable and knowledgeable sales agent. Currently, they are doing our webpage as well as advertising. Their service has been very good for our company.

DexYP Company Information