toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Dex Media

Hi Nicole - We're happy to hear how satisfied you are with our services. We are here for you, and will continue to help you reach your goals when it comes to marketing your business. Thank you for your review!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2016

We were looking for somebody who can help us with our website because we're not computer savvy. We needed somebody to help create it and work it for us. We went to Dex Media for their services and their customer service have always been friendly, courteous and very helpful. Dex Media has added a lot of value to our company. They've set up a website with photos, schedules and pricing and they did the layout as well. There are a lot of people that use websites to search for studios. Setting up a website is obviously working for us.

Dex Media

Good afternoon, Kym - We hate to lose you as a valued Dex client. We will look into this matter for you and see if we can get it resolved to your satisfaction. Please expect a call from our Client Care team. Thanks, Ed!

Original review: March 21, 2017

Stay AWAY!! You can't cancel once you sign up. They will just keep sending you bills one after another. I called and cancelled our account in October of 2016 because we weren't getting any leads from it. I was told we were under contract until February 2017 and would have to pay until then. Fine, no problem I get it. So I have and when I received my bill in February I called again to confirm that the account was cancelled. He said yes it was cancelled and we would have no charges going further. WRONG - March 5th I got another bill. I called them and they said "Oh, the print charges account was closed but not the online digital account. That one automatically renewed..." Such a horrible way to do business.

Dex Media

Hi Michele - We hate to know of the obstacles encountered regarding your acount. We'd be happy to look into this matter with hopes of working toward a resolution. Our escalations team will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 21, 2017

Dex Media is the WORST company to deal with! They do not provide the services they claim to provide. We've been battling with their collection agencies since 2015 when we verbally cancelled our contract with a manager there who never told us to also put it in writing. They've been adding all sorts of fees onto our "so-called balance" and every few months a new collection agency is contacting us. Apparently it's our fault for not reading all the fine print and sending them something in writing. We pay all our bills on time and I'm sick of getting harassed by these agencies. I would recommend that everyone steer clear of these con artists.

We had an advertisement in the Yellow Pages and decided we wanted to do an online campaign. We were looking for web page services and connecting with our customers. So far, Dex Media has been very helpful, very informative and they made a great web page for us. I love DexHub.

My company has had an account with Dex for some years. It has not had any benefit that I can see. I've been trying for MONTHS to get ahold of someone to discuss our account. Initially, I only had some questions but at this point after such continued bad service, I am certain that we no longer want to continue working with Dex. After constantly being sent in circles, I was finally able to get my account manager's contact info. I have called him about 10 times over the last 2 weeks with no reply whatsoever. Horrendous service. Dex obviously has no interest in actually maintaining customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dex Media?

Consumer Increased Rating!

Dex Media

Hi Tanner - I hate to hear of your frustration surrounding your account, and that customer service expectations weren't met. We will be reaching out to you as soon as possible in an effort to address this matter at length. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I called about an incorrect invoice that we received. The customer service representative I spoke with was very hard to understand and very rude to me. He acknowledged that the invoice was incorrect but refused to generate a correct invoice. When I asked for a correct invoice he just repeated a cookie cutter explanation and would not let me speak. I had to hang up and call back because he became rude and agitated toward me. When I called back I got another representative who could not even understand me.

We've rolled over to Dex Media from whatever it was before. We left our advertisement in the Yellow Pages but we're not using it for major advertising. We're basically a closed practice which means that the only way to actually get in to us is to be referred in by someone who's already in the practice so we don't do advertising anywhere. It's referral based only. We just keep the listing in case someone like a senior citizen needs to look it up and the information is there available to them if they need to get to us.

Dex Media

Hi Ed - I hate to hear of your frustration surrounding your account. We will be reaching out to you in an effort to address this matter with hopes of working toward a resolution. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 13, 2017

I had advertised with Dex Media for years. The one reason I started was because they took over my Yahoo Local account. Any changes I wanted to make had to be thru their site. I was on the first page of Yahoo for 10 years. Making changes to my was ok until my Yahoo local listing went from plumbing to Plastic products categories and pre-consulting constellation. I dropped out of sight. Called to try to get it fixed and was suppose to renew for another year. Salesman said Yahoo not everything so I cancelled my upcoming year. They tried to blame everyone but them. However am I stupid cause for years I made changes to my Yahoo thru their site.

Well now that all my advertising with them is over I have for two months been trying to get them to remove all my content from Yahoo local so I can take over my own Yahoo local listing and to get them to quit my merchant verified account. I'm being held hostage thru their advertising. I'm a plumbing company with a Plastic Product category. I will never advertise again with them. All they want is more money. By the way if you do advertise with them and want to cancel you have to call cause when it's time to renew it's automatic renewal unless you get an authorization number before your advertising renews.

Dex Media

Good afternoon, Dr. Kim - I'm sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction outlined. We value all of our clients and certainly want you to have the best experience possible. Please expect a call as we will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 13, 2017

I have worked with this company since Superpage. They did decent job before but since they changed company name as 'Dex Media' they stole my money from advertising. First of all, they shut down my website server due to 'lack of pay per click' fund. It is a ridiculous advertising policy I never heard.

We have Dex Media and it's for advertising in our local yellow page. The pricing and the service being provided have been good. Everything's been fine with their customer service too, as well as during the couple of times I've had to call them to change companies and accounts.

Dex Media

Hi Vincent - My apologies for the frustrations outlined regarding your account. Be assured that this matter will be looked into, in great detail, and one of our specialized Client Care team members will be reaching out to you in an effort to resolve the matter. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 9, 2017

Our Office has been a customer of Dex for more than 20 years. We have had a 2 page ad in their book from the beginning of our office's inception. Now things have gone very wrong. First, names in our ad were inaccurate. The proof was correct but somehow Jon became Joe when it went to print. I called and complained and I got a $39 discount for having the first name wrong everywhere in the book. It's not easy to find you if they don't know to look for the wrong name.

Second, we are being billed for services we did not want, namely the digital services. Due to a large decline in revenue, when our renewal came up last year we asked to have our ad downsized so we would spend less money. We wanted to spend half as much as we have been. We were told changing the size of the ad would not affect the price so it was recommended to keep it the same size. This, of course, makes no sense, but it's the typical stuff the sales rep tells you. (HIBU had no problem reducing our ad and charging us less!)

We then said we did not want the digital services which are $1330 per month. That would cut our costs in about half. Despite telling them ahead of time, those charges were never dropped. This is the fraudulent practice they seem to hook everyone with as I have read numerous reviews from others that have been charged for services they tried to drop.

Then the fun starts which is trying to actually talk to someone to help you. The sales rep ignored our calls and emails. Calling the main number only gets you a recording saying they are busy and want you to call back another time. When I do try and stay on the line I have waited literally 30 minutes or more only to be disconnected. I did this 4-5 times. I don't have a lot of time during my day to be on the phone to only be hung up on. When I did get a hold of someone they could only tell me I was obligated to pay for the services I did not want. All of my efforts have been fruitless. I have given up trying to communicate with them.

I knew ahead of time we would not be able to afford to spend $3000 per month but Dex decided to charge us for it anyway. I would never sign up for something I could not afford and am not happy that Dex did not do what we requested from the beginning. Now not only am I being charged for the services I did not want, I am now getting a late fee of about $350 a month added to our bill. According to Dex I have a delinquency of over $25K to date. I am now being threatened with being sent to a collection agency to collect the debt I tried not to incur.

I have been in business 27 years and have never had a problem with another company like this. It is especially disheartening considering we have had a large display ad in their book for 25 years. However, this situation seems to be a regular strategy for Dex as when I look online there are numerous posts describing the same circumstances as mine. So please be very aware that if you sign up for advertising with Dex, THEY will decide what services you will be billed for despite your ability to pay for them. Once THEY decide what advertising you will be charged for there is no way to cancel the program.

Dex Media

Hello Jamie - I'm sorry to hear of the issues outlined regarding your account and apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused. This matter has been escalated and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible to go over your programs at length, address all concerns, and work toward a resolution. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: March 5, 2017

A little background on my situation here really quick. I have a business that I do in 6 different locations. I have 6 different numbers for each area so customers can call a Local Number. Let's go back about 2.5 years ago. I called a Dex Media rep to place an ad in a phone book in North Dakota. The phone book timeline was too late so he talked me into doing the online listing. After the online listing was complete the guy who I talked with said he would give me a call before the book came out the following year to make sure it got placed.

About 8 months later, I thought I would call up to see when the next book was coming out and it was too late. The guy never called me back or nothing. I ended up getting another Rep to talked with. I had spoke with her about my previous situation and not getting in that phone book and she was super nice and apologized for this happening and told me that it wouldn't happen again. Well anyways it did.

When we set up the listings for the other 3 books she said everything was good to go and there wouldn't be any issues. Well the ball got dropped once again. I did get in one of the phone books, the others I didn't. When she made the order and one of the 3 got set up for the following year 2017 which is this year now. I got on the phone and complained to her again about this other listing once I noticed I wasn't in the book. She was nice about it and offered a free online listing and my next listing free. The other listing I guess there was a problem in their system so I didn't get a call on that one. It got cancelled because in their system the number turned red meaning it wasn't a valid number or something. So there that part is.

I signed up for Search Engine Marketing a year ago. I got a bill from them and I haven't received one before so I got a little curious. With Search Engine Marketing you pay for services before you get them or at least I did. I think this is standard for everyone though. I started receiving weird calls on a North Dakota number for local service that was suppose to be in Helena, Montana. Keep in mind I have many different phone numbers so I know who is calling from what area. I thought maybe they dialed the number off an old estimate or something or possibly from my website. I kept getting these calls on my North Dakota phone which I hardly used because I didn't have my listing in the phonebook in North Dakota. (I still don't).

I thought I had an issue with my AT&T cell phone service because I switched sim cards on a few different phones and forwarded a number to another one. I spent a lot of time going through each phone and I had one that had the wrong IMEI in their system. I thought the problem was solved. I get a bunch of calls from all over Montana on my phones so I was just assuming my marketing program was working properly. Well this morning I got a bill from the online service I purchased through Dex Media. I never get bills because the money comes directly out of my bank account like clockwork. I opened up the email and clicked on the link, and signed in. It was maybe my second time on the site. I did my own online marketing before and I didn't want to do it anymore so that was why I had Dex do it.

As I am looking through the messages I started looking at a few things. I don't remember what problem I spotted first but my Search Engine Marketing has the WRONG number for listings that were for Helena. They use call tracking so when I was searching for listings in the area, my ad popped up with an 800 number. I never thought anything about it. When you call the 800 number it is forwarded to the business phone attached to the ad, which happened to be North Dakota. It did NOT forward to my Helena number like it should have! Keep in mind, I don't use the North Dakota phone much because I don't have the local phone listed in the phone book and a few other reason which I will explain below.

My North Dakota phone got a bunch of calls from Marketers wanting to get me on the first page of Google or they wanted to approve my company for a loan. It is the scams that most people get when they start a website or business in a new area. I stopped taking out of area calls and if they would leave a message I would call them back if it was for a job. With the call forwarding set up my online marketing had, a different number would ring in. Once again I wouldn't answer out of area calls. I didn't know these were calls from their forwarding service either because I never answered them. Who would have thought my phone in North Dakota was ringing all the time for business intended for Helena Montana?

When a call came in from my marketing program and went to voicemail, I got a voicemail that was exactly 4 minutes long every time with nothing but silence! I got to the point where I hardly ever turned the phone on. When I did I would have 10 to 15 of these calls on my visual voicemail from AT&T and 4 minutes of silence. I wasn't able to put 2 and 2 together until today. Wrong number on the online marketing program and the call forwarding number on the ad. So for a full year I have been paying for a service that NEVER was working properly and I would have never known the difference if I didn't look at the Online Ad for the listing and did my own research on it. The ad got 266 calls total in a year's time and I know I have had more than 150 of those dead silent 4 minute voicemails that came in from their call forwarding setup they used! That's not all.

My online listings are all wrong. Got a different phone number online for Helena that is suppose to be for Billings. For my products and services it shows Gears, Pulleys, Electric Motors, Belts, Bearings and Power Transmission Parts. Not sure what else is goofed up. I am still looking. I normally don't write reviews but having problems over and over and over is a problem. It's like a roller coaster ride with them!

We had a sales person come in and tell us about Dex Media so I decided to try to advertise on it. It's better than the phone book, and I recommend them.

Dex Media

Good afternoon, John - I'm sorry to hear of the issue encountered, and apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. We'll be reaching out to you in an effort to address all concerns with hopes of working toward a resolution. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Fairpoint in New Hampshire decided years ago to cancel phone book distribution but this sales rep told me they were. Now I'm stuck paying for it and nobody gets phone books. I even had two reps tell me they were. This company now makes FairPoint look bad too. You can tell by the complaints to stay far away, and don't believe anything they say!!! I feel I deserve a full refund. Check your state for phone books before you sign up. I have 40 years in businesses.

The customer service at Dex Media was great and I have no problems with them whatsoever. We don't do the kind of business where we use a lot of advertising, but from time to time we get business from it and our experience with Dex has always been positive.

Dex Media service has been very valuable to us over close to 20 years and they help us with the yellow page ad in the local phone book. Dex Media was referred to us by our landline provider and their customer service has been great this year. Their personnel has been very friendly, professional, and always wanting to help answer questions and assist us in any way they can.

Dex Media

Hi Amy - My apologies for the dissatisfaction surrounding the performance of your account, and that customer service expectations weren't met. We'd love to speak to you regarding your concerns. Please expect a call from our Client Care department. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

We were paying close to 8K a year. We were only getting 2 calls a month. I contacted our rep. and he did nothing. He told me we would have to spend more money to get better results. He claimed he would see what he could do. Never heard anything back. I called him and left a message and he never returned my call. Now I am stuck in a contract getting almost nothing for it. STAY AWAY!!!

Dex Media

Hello Dennis - My apologies for the dissatisfaction outlined regarding your account and any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Our escalations team will look into your concerns and account details, and promptly reach out to you in an effort to address and resolve this matter. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

We "attempted" to utilize DEX for some business advertising. We absolutely could not have imagined a worse experience. We reached out to DEX as they were doing some "Enhancement" of their system to "vastly" improve things for their customers and achieve better results for their customers. Eight Months after reaching out to them...NOTHING WORKED. We couldn't even look at our advertising campaign or view anything that was supposedly taking place to market our business.

After Eight Months of trying, we were provided another campaign manager who promptly said "NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN SET UP FOR YOUR COMPANY". This basically confirmed our suspicions since we screen all calls to determine where all the calls are generating from. When we would call DEX, they would send us this report of all these calls and clicks on our Website, only to find out that they never set up anything properly or input our keywords into the system.

The whole time our Representative keeps telling us that we're getting credited each month because we ultimately found nothing to actually be set up. Unfortunately, the bills would keep showing up. Each month the amounts would be wrong from what we had originally agreed to. Incredibly, they couldn't even provide an idea of why we were magically charged the amounts that we were seeing. Then, amazingly, we get a bill for a whole year. At which point, we contact our representative at Dex to have him tell him it's all cleared up. Unfortunately, the bills keep coming...all of them amounts that don't correlate with our agreement. It's at about 10 months into this mess that we reach out formally and cancel anything to do with DEX. We call, we write emails, and get no response.

After canceling via numerous methods, Dex Auto-Renews our contract and continues to bill us. This company is a complete sham. Their methods of contracting with people are completely illegal. They even are even willing to make up fictitious verbal agreements to steal your money. Dex will say when you attempt to cancel, that you did not follow the process. Incredibly, there is not process provided or documented at any point for cancellation.

To sign people up to contracts verbally, and then to require a completely different, "undocumented" process for cancellation is unethical and illegal. A contract has to have formal terms and conditions agreed to by both parties...not something "made up" so they can effectively steal small business owners money. Dex is the epitome of awful. This "wonderful" company files bankruptcy so it doesn't have to pay back its creditors but really goes out of their way to rip off their clients at every chance they can. Our advice is to avoid DEX like the plague.

Dex Media

Hi - I'm sorry to know of the frustration outlined, and apologize for any confusion surrounding your account. We're eager to look into this matter for you and work to clear up any confusion. Our Client Care team has been alerted to this matter and will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Thank you, Ed!

Hi - Today is 2/24, and I just wanted to update you that Amanda, in our Client Care Dept advises that she's made several attempts to reach you via phone and email, to no avail. Being a business owner, we know how busy times can be. Amanda has emailed you the resolution to your matter! If you have any questions, please reach out to Amanda as she is eager to speak with you. Thanks, Ed!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

After my experience and reading the Dex Media reviews, I am convinced that Dex Media is a fraud based company. One common denominator with many of the low reviews is the taking of unauthorized funds from businesses, as was my experience with Dex Media. I was required to dispute the charges to STOP them from taking money from my account and now they are sending me bills. I never signed a contract with this company and they apparently make a living by taking money from hardworking citizens.

Resolution In Progress

First off I would like to say there seems to be 2 parts of Dex Media. The Yellow Page part and the internet scam part. When you call the internet Dex Media customer service line you get a recording that they are too busy now and it hangs up on you. It did this 4 times to me on 4 different days. When you write to them you get no response. But don't pay your bill and they somehow get a hold of you. They also try bullying tactics to get you to pay and tell you it doesn't matter whether you got anything for the monthly charge or not. When explaining to the billing dept why I'm not paying they say it makes no sense and talk down to you.

Their SEO service is a complete waste of money. The only increase in calls you'll get is from 4 to 5 telemarketers calling you a day. I only had 2 actual customers call, 1 was 300 miles from my service area and the other wasn't even for my line of work. Their service will make you wonder if they just sell your phone number to a sales marketing company. Complaining to them is no good. They are a big impersonal company that could care less about honest service and ethics. That is if you can get anyone to talk to you besides the billing department. Don't waste your money with Dex Media and suspect any good reviews on here about them. They probably put them on themselves.

Dex Media

Hi Shelly - We apologize for the confusion surrounding your account and billing, and any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Client Care has been notified and will be reaching out to you as soon as possible to address all concerns. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

For the second month in a row, my bank account has been charged $775 on a contract that ended in October. I have a very small seasonal business and this has made it impossible to meet my responsibilities for the past two months. It has put a serious strain on my finances and has hurt my reputation with my legitimate creditors. Furthermore, in the months of July and August, during my contract, I was charged double the amount of my set limit. My experience with Dex Media has been both terrifying and damaging. I have serious concerns about the competence of ANYONE that is employed with Dex Media from top to bottom.

Dex Media

Hi Leslie - I'm happy to know that Jason in our Client Care Dept was able to speak with you regarding all concerns, and worked to resolve the matter to your satisfaction. My apologies again for any inconvenience this matter caused, and thank you so much for allowing us to assist you! - Ed

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I wish I had read these reviews about Dex Media before I signed up with them. I am having the same experience as a lot of these reviewers. I signed up for what I thought was a year of advertising. There are three phone books here and I can ill afford all three but I thought I'd do it for one year. Well, I didn't read the teeny tiny print in the contract that apparently says they can renew automatically. I was not told anything about this by the salesman, nor have I ever received a letter stating that I need to actively cancel.

I assumed it was like every other yellow pages I have ever signed up for in my entire life, for one year and then you review and renew if you wish to. In all the conversations about billing they informed us we owed something like under $400 but never ever mentioned the contract would be renewed. I am so angry. On top of everything else, this advertising has done NIL for me - NOTHING. I cannot identify one dime that has come in because of this or any other yellow pages advertising.

I am upset, pissed off, feel that this should have been openly disclosed, as it is not standard in the industry, in my experience. It is more like an underhanded way for this company to keep customers, in my opinion, but in this day and age of available reviewing, I cannot imagine it will serve them well in the long run. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, I REGRET THE DAY THEIR SALESMAN WALKED IN MY DOOR. It has cost me money I could not afford for absolutely nothing and presented a situation where I now have to apparently actively go through holy living hell to cancel the rest of the advertising.

Dex Media

Hello Michelle - Client satisfaction and customer service mean everything to us here at Dex Media, and it saddens me to know that we failed you in those areas. We have a presence on this platform so that we can be the safety net when issues or concerns slip through. I will ensure that we look over your account performance, outlined issues, and promptly reach out to you in an effort to address and resolve all concerns.

Hi Michelle - It's 2/21 and I just wanted to update you. Amanda, in our Client Care Dept advises that she has made several attempts to reach out to you regarding your concerns with hopes of addressing and resolving the matter, but to no avail. We know as a business owner you're very busy. Amanda left her contact number and is eager to speak with you. Please reach out to her at your earliest convenience. - Ed

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I have been with Dex for many years now. Dex has gone completely downhill! My new representative lied and argued with me. I have never met a person so unprofessional. I asked to speak to his supervisor several times and he gives me Dex's 800 number. I am paying for advertising and I cannot find my business anywhere online but they keep sending me a bill. I have called the 800 number for Dex numerous times and each person tells me they will check into the problem but no one ever calls me back. They had a phone number listed for me that I disconnected in October 2016.

When my new rep came to my home he was extremely pushy. I told him I was disconnecting my office number and to just put my cell phone number in my advertising, he said okay. Well he put my disconnected number down. He also started my new advertising while my old advertising was still going. This amounted to more than $800 in double billing. I tried to clear this mistake up with my rep. but he argued with me! I called Dex Media many times and each time they tell me "yes I see a problem" then they tell me they'll have to research it more and then they never call me back. I spent many and I mean many hours on the phone trying to clear this up.

I finally got my double billing cleared up by a lady that works for Dex and I am thankful for that BUT I called today because I can't find myself anywhere online and the person today told me they will put in a case number because on a listing they still have my disconnected number listed. I signed up for more areas online to advertise in and guess what... my listing is nowhere to be found. The lady today told me I'm on Yellow Pages. (yp.com) I found my listing there but guess what... it was my listing I signed up with Yellow Pages years ago. My advice is to go to yp.com, yelp.com and do it yourself. I am a widow and while grieving I have had to put up with all this bs from Dex. I am so disgusted and will never advertise with them again. Now I am going to look up other sites to publicly complain about Dex since they will not help me at all!!!

Dex Media

Good morning, Mark - My apologies for the disappointment outlined regarding your account. Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us here at Dex Media. Please expect a call from our Client Care team regarding your concerns. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

Disappointed. I thought that Dex Media was monitoring my online presence. Interesting to discover that there are wrong phone numbers for all 3 locations on both YP online and Bing. Paying over $800 for what? I don't know.

Dex Media

Hi Ben - Please accept my apology for the frustration outlined regarding your account. Our client care team will be reaching out to you in an effort to address all concerns. Thank you, Ed!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

After having an account with Dex Media for a couple of years, they tripled my bill from $22.55 a month to $63.75. I asked to hear suppose phone call of me agreeing to them for this, but waiting another 15 minutes for recording to no avail would someone get back to me. Do not trust these people, for they will screw you without any remorse.

I needed some advertisements and Dex Media dealt locally so I chose them. The few times I had to use it, they were very positive. They were able to answer all the questions that I had and it was reasonably easy to get in touch with them. They’ve been very helpful but I’m on a downswing in my business right now so I’m going to relinquish all advertisements for 2017. I probably won’t be using them after this year because I'm getting close to retirement so I'm going to stop doing advertisements. Overall, I had a real positive experience with them. They're top-notch and I'm very pleased.

Dex Media has been valuable to our company and we're satisfied with their services.

Dex Media

Hello Chris - I hate to know that we've lost you as a valued client. Customer service means the world to us and I can't apologize enough that we failed you in this aspect. Your concerns have been escalated and we'll be in contact with you as soon as possible regarding this matter. Thank you, Ed.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

!!!NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DEX MEDIA!!! Advertising is a tricky battle, you're paying for something and have nothing to show up front for it. It's a total risk. But a risk worth taking. I advertised with DEX media, first year was great. My website moved through the ranks, customer service was great. Once my contact left, so did everything besides me paying $600 a month. I go 2-3-4 weeks with out replies from emails, countless calls go unanswered. But that bill keeps coming! My website had zero movement for 6 months!!! I had to call and request a meeting to make changes, obviously something wasn't working. Had the meeting, was promised an email with changes within 24 business hours, that was 3 months ago. Still haven't heard anything.

Attempted to cancel and was under contract until march, but knew if I fulfilled 6 months I could get out. So about 30 emails later. I got cancellation emails. Got a lovely bill yesterday for $495. Sent emails yesterday. Haven't heard back and probably won't. So called customer service and they said they were only partially canceled. They got them canceled and I have emails with full cancellation confirmations. With all of that said. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DEX MEDIA!!

When I got my phone service, Dex Media came along with it and I started getting bills from them. It's a valuable service for our company and I've been satisfied.

Dex Media was very eager to make sure that I am happy and that I understand my billing and everything was the way it was supposed to be. I had no issues other than my billing was a disaster but they called me on that and we got that fixed. They worked with me and got my problems resolved. All in all, it's been a very positive experience.

Dex Media Company Profile