Call toll free
2.95/5

Yellow Pages / Dex Media

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DexYP® delivers cloud-based business software and other services to small businesses across America, enabling them to compete and win in today’s economy. As a leading innovator in business automation software, DexYP built and owns Thryv®, a simple software that helps small business owners manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful. In addition to Thryv, DexYP offers display, social media and search products that connect local businesses to the 47.5 million monthly visitors of our online directories yellowpages.com, Superpages.com® and DexKnows.com®.

DexYP Video
DexYP Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1142 DexYP Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 3, 2019

DexYP is one of these things that I do and I just let it roll. I’m so busy doing so many other things so I can’t track back how much we’re getting from that. I have questioned whether or not to stay in the phone book. The online presence is great but other than that, much of our work comes from word of mouth and we receive constant emails and notices about construction projects. So, we do not rely much at all on the YP advertising, other than if a homeowner is looking for some materials and that kind of thing. Our focus is mostly commercial and a lot of that is fed to us through the general contractors. On one of my shelves, I’ve got six different paper phone books and I can’t tell the last time I picked one up. I asked people if they use a phone book and they said no. Nobody uses them anymore. If nobody is looking at it, the question is if I wanna be in there.

The customer service staff are always friendly and very professional. If I have issues, they take care of it. It works and everybody is happy. If it’s not broken, I’m not worried about it. There are other things that are breaking that I gotta pay attention to. It’s like insurance. You wanna be taken care of well while you’ve got it and then when something happens, you wanna be able to look back and say that you’ve got it, which is the same thing with DexYP. When somebody calls and says that they saw us online, that’s great. It’s not very often at all that I can go back and ask how they found us. It’s usually that they found us on our website, which we’re in the process of revamping. Very rarely do I hear that they found us in the phonebook. Nevertheless, DexYP has always been great.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Chris, we really do appreciate it.

Matt S.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

As long as we’ve had phone book advertising, we’ve been a client of whoever DexYP was. They've been doing yellow page and digital advertising for us. We communicate with customer service via email which was my choice. They are very responsive and they send me a monthly update. If there is anything else I need, I can reach out or contact them. Many of our services are referral-based, so we don’t really need advertising, but we have it there just as a formality sort of thing.

Once upon a time, we were solely yellow pages but they were very helpful in helping us consolidate our advertising. We are primarily referral-based and we are nonprofit and spending the money on the yellow pages was very costly, so DexYP worked us through a more cost-efficient product. I appreciated that. Plus, they weren’t trying to upsell us. We were very frank with our needs and that was after 20 plus years of very pricey yellow page advertising statewide and multiple ads. We started paying attention and looking into the cost and realizing that it really wasn’t cost-effective for us because we didn’t need advertising per se, but they were very helpful in identifying a product that would work for our needs.

We have a very easy relationship with DexYP. We keep it pretty much the same year to year. Every now and then, they reach out and have a question about some of our services to see if they can augment or just tweak the way the keyword searches however technically it is that works. So, I can tell that there is somebody paying attention to our account and reaching out to us and asking questions. They are working to make sure we are getting the best bang for our buck.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

We have been with DexYP for five years. In the last few years, they have done the website for Cornerstone Counseling for us, and also an ad in the phone book. On the whole, the reps have been nice in trying to get us situated. Sometimes, after that though, things get a little bit screwed up. Like there was a billing that happened this year. They did not tell us that they were going to be billing ahead. So, the bill was more than what we expected and with budgeting and stuff, that does affect. We did call and talk with them about that to find out what’s going on. And then, two years ago, the wrong picture was put in. The one that we were told that was gonna be put in to replace the original did not get switched. Also, when a customer wants specifics, it’s not always followed through.

The reps try to check, but sometimes, there’s different answers and different departments. So they don’t know the answer right away, and they have to check and see. In addition to that, we've had four different account managers over the years and every year it changes so there's not been anybody steady that I've dealt with over the years. And while I have the name and the phone number of the latest account manager, it doesn’t mean when I try to call, it’s gonna be of some help. So sometimes, it takes a little bit. However, the service on the whole that we’ve had, is high. It’s just the execution of the different departments that need getting straightened, as well as the follow through. Finally, the phone book used to be published in September. Now it's November and I don't think it’s utilized as much as it used to be by the people. I don't even know if it actually gets delivered to everybody.

Original review: July 29, 2018

Dan, a sales rep, got us started with DexYP. He came in to the store and introduced us. This was three years ago when we recently opened up this location and we needed help with our website. I wasn’t looking for anything. And when Dan came in and explained what Dex was all about and what they could do for us, we needed to have some help with our website.

We needed help with generating clientele watching in the door that was actually looking at an iPhone that was getting information. We would pop up if they Googled contemporary furniture, Orange County contemporary furniture, Laguna Beach, or Newport. And at first, it took a while for us to get to where we’re generated on the first page. And as time went on with the help of DexYP, they helped us implement it so that we now are generically on the front page all the time ‘cause Google now recognized us. We paid fairly dearly for that in the very beginning. We went from an SEO to an SEM or vice versa. We started out with one where we paid for clicks then we scaled down. Once we get generically set up with Google, we didn’t have to put the money into it as much anymore. I was very happy with it.

I would recommend DexYP especially if it’s a newer company who does not have a web presence. If you were any company, that would be important for you to be able to get yourself out in more of a media rather than ink ‘cause ink these days doesn’t draw the clientele, especially younger ones. You would draw the older clientele still, but not the younger.

Original review: June 2, 2018

DexYP reached out to us. We were looking for somebody to assist us with our social media, that’s our emphasis currently in terms of advertising. The idea was for them to facilitate that. We're a very small company. We're very lean and we have few employees. And essentially what DexYP does is they keep us upfront and very visible. For instance, if you were to do a Google search, gas fireplaces on Long Island, their job is to make sure that we come up on the very first page with a prominent presence and they seemed to have accomplished that. I police it from time to time and sometimes the exposure isn't what I'd like it to be and then I get on the phone to my account manager and I say “Listen, I've been entering these generic searches and we're not coming up. My competitors are, but we're not. Let's get this fixed.” And they do.

However, three years that we've been affiliated with them, they seemed to have a rather robust turnover to put it mildly. It seems like every time I reached out to them for one reason or another, there was the previous account manager was no longer there, that it was replaced by a new account manager, and I wasn’t too crazy about that. But currently, the account manager that we have now, he’s been very helpful. He does what I ask him to do. I'm old and when it comes to computers I'm an old dog that’s really hard with new tricks. So, I appreciate their expertise on various levels.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DexYP?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 21, 2019

Dex signed me up to enhance my company's listing on search engine sites, they told me it would take a couple months to see results. So I kept checking to see if anything was corrected. After 3 months I called to cancel. This started Dec 2016, March 2017 I received a past due notice and I responded with a non performance cancel notification, In June of 2017 I received a notice to cancel service if I do not pay $304, Then in Jan 2018 they sent a letter saying they printed my number as their contact number??? Then July of 2018 they started collections for services they did not performed. Now April 2019 they sent collections for $579 and are threatening to sue me for work not performed. This is a horrible company, they do not perform the work you pay for and want you to keep paying.

DexYP response

Hi Michael, I am very sorry to hear about this, I would like to help. I've escalated this to our Executive Care team, they will reach out to you in the next couple of days to get the details and try to resolve it. Thank you, and again, I'm sorry for the trouble you've been experiencing.

Matt S. 5

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 18, 2019

This is my first of what will be every online site I can find to let consumers know about my personal experience. WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. DO NOT TRUST DEXYP. WARNING. WARNING. WARNING. DO NOT TRUST DEXYP. I called in directly to cancel services with DEXYP. They have knowledge of the phone call to cancel as I confirmed with them over the phone. I also have emails stating I cancelled. For less than 5000.00 in charges they are taking me to court. I never spoke to a rep about the services when they claim I had them. I was never given analytics. I never had knowledge it was continued because I.....CALLED IN TO CANCEL AND ALSO WROTE AN EMAIL STATING I CANCELLED! Also, the services that were rendered for the two years I had them did not make an impact on my business to further grow it.

DEXYP has made this claim that I owe them money when I have proof twice over and now have to hire a lawyer to defend this claim and will probably have to pay for that. For this particular situation DEXYP is VERY UNETHICAL, VERY DISHONEST AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM IN ANY MEASURE. What they state as business practices is the opposite if you do business with them. It is in fact the antithesis. All my staff can vouch for our ethics here and help customers every day with medical needs and they (DEXYP) treat small American businesses that work hard with no respect and suck out every penny they can from people like you and me for services they don't even follow up on. Please let others know that I was taken advantage of from this company and they are taking legal action against me for something I have proof I cancelled.

DexYP response

Hi Derek, I'm very sorry to hear this, I want to help. I'm going to escalate this to our Executive Care Team, they will be in contact within one business day. They will work to get this resolved. Thank you, and again, I'm sorry for the trouble you have been experiencing.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I own my business and try very hard to provide service that is above and beyond my clients expectations. I try to give praise and credit when due and normally just keep negative experiences to myself. I normally see no point in going to the internet to discuss my issues with a company. However, in this case I have had nothing but problems with this company.

The sales force is very pushy and have an agenda that is about sales more than meeting a customers needs. On multiple occasions advertisements promised by sales and what was delivered by designers were completely out of alignment thus costing me valuable time to correct issues. The billing department sends invoices to non-existent addresses, then seeks late fees (how is this possible when you have my address in your print ad and online). I have seen very little return on the investment and as a business owner this makes no sense. Continued financial investing in anything that does not return a profit will soon put one out of business. Advertising dollars are much better spent on other entities that are thriving, rather than wasting money on a dying yellow pages.

DexYP response

Hi Russell, I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experiences, I would like to help. I'm going to escalate this to our Executive Care team, they should be in touch with you within one business day. Thank you for taking the time to detail this, and again, I'm sorry for your frustration.

Original review: May 16, 2019

We use DexYP for phonebook mainly and they have been very pleasant. We speak to them when we're renewing and they have been very nice and easy to reach.

DexYP response

Hi Mariette, thank you so much for your kind words, and I'm so happy you are thrilled with our service! Thank you very much for your business.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2019

We've been a customer of DexYP for quite a while and they're somewhat valuable. We're in print and in digital marketing with them, and they've been fine.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Amy, we are glad you are satisfied with the services!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I was to receive online internet advertising and also yellow book ads in Harrisburg and Lebanon p a phone books, been paying 149.00 a month since 8/31/18. To this date I have received nothing and not sure what if anything I am receiving.

DexYP response

Hi Roland, I am so sorry to hear this, I want to help. I am going to send your information to our Executive Care Team, they'll be in touch with you to review what you have paid for and make sure everything is as it should be. They will usually get in touch within one business day.

Original review: May 14, 2019

DexYP is the phone book around here and they advertise for us. I’ve been in my company for 19 years and we’ve been with them for about that long. We use the phone book and our ad has been the same. We’re satisfied with DexYP and the experience has been fair. They offer us a product, and we pay for it and we get what we’re paying for. Customers use the service and for the older customers, it has been good.

DexYP response

We're so happy to hear that DexYP is working out so well for you. Thank you for your business, Allison.

Matt S.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I've been with the company for 24 years, just using the phonebook back then. Most of our business comes from word-of-mouth, but older people still use a phonebook, so there is value in being with DexYP. The reps have been great too.

DexYP response

Thank you Kay, and I'm so glad to hear that you are finding value in your DexYP services. Thank you for your business.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 12, 2019

DexYp was part of BellSouth and then, Yellow Pages so I was familiar with them. We were trying to get all our information changed on Google and DexYP was able to do it. I've been with them for a couple of years and I write them a check every month for $105 but I don’t know why I’m paying them. They should call their customers and tell them what they’re paying for.

DexYP response

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to detail your concerns, I'm sorry you aren't clear what you are paying for. I've escalated this to our Executive Care team, they will get in touch with you in the next 1-2 business days to discuss your advertising package and explain the various aspects of it. Thank you for your business, and I'm sorry for your frustration. We'll get it cleared up soon.

Matt S.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We had a very nice salesperson who was roaming the streets step in, talk to me and it was very nice to have somebody do that because I get lots of calls I hang up on every day because I’m, “They wanna do business with me, come and see me.” She was very nice. She came by a couple different times and I was looking for a change.

Whenever I’ve had to call or chat, the DexYP reps have always taken care of me, and they have always been very helpful, but they increased my rate to add tax on it and I was disappointed about that. Still, I’m happy with DexYP. I have the website which I like. I can upload photos easily and do things and changes one time, not try to do 20 of them. I post on social media and it seems to work.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Cindy. I'm glad that your website and our services in general are helpful, and happy to hear about your wonderful interaction with our sales representative.

Matt S.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We’re satisfied with what DexYP is doing. We do digital marketing. They do some ad campaigns for us, and then also in the phonebook. I've been dealing with Chantelle, and we do a monthly meeting and she just goes over the report. They generate a few leads a month, so it’s worth it for us.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Lindsey. I'm so glad to hear that DexYP is helping generate new leads for you!

Matt S.

Original review: May 7, 2019

DexYP changed over my Yellow Pages years and years ago and my experience has been wonderful. There's some increase in business, but most of it is all online. Still, they've impacted my business very well. They don’t need to come by the shop. They just call me on the phone, so I renew on the spot.

DexYP response

That's fantastic to hear, Gary, thank you for your business! I'm happy to hear that we have been able to provide you with real value, online and off.

Matt S.

Original review: May 6, 2019

The experience with DexYP's customer service has been fantastic. They call us when it's time to renew, we tell them what we want and it gets done. DexYP provides a needed service and it’s very valuable. The town is very small and we don’t have an online website of any kind. We've had some dentists retire, so people look for other dentists and it's either word-of-mouth advertising or Yellow Pages. People still here use the phone. We got the Yellow Pages ad and the service has made the business grow. We had a good time with DexYP.

DexYP response

This is wonderful to hear, Dean. I'm glad our customer service has been excellent for you, and that we've helped send new customers your way. Thank you for your continued business!

Original review: May 4, 2019

This year---after MANY years of Yellow Page advertising and nonexistent online results (through DEXYP, that is)---we elected to CANCEL our DEXYP advertising ALTOGETHER when the rep called February 21, 2019 to go over renewal, changes, etc. Yes, the change we wanted was to CANCEL any and all DEXYP advertising as virtually no one uses telephone books anymore to look up phone numbers, and there were virtually zero results from any Internet presence they were offering. In short, it was a complete waste of $39.00 per month PLUS the $5.00 surcharge for not wanting to pay with a credit card. Though we communicated our intention to cancel with the rep on the phone (interesting to note they can lock you into a contract by phone, but they resist your being able to CANCEL by phone), we continue to be billed.

Recently we wrote a letter stating we would be stopping payment and reiterating we wished to CANCEL any and all advertising with DEXYP. A person, Laurel, called us, she said, from the home office in New York stating our "contract" ran through January of 2020. The suggestion is being made that the PRINT advertising and the MEDIA (online) advertising are separate commodities, though we never received any notice of renewal for the Media part last December or January.

Moreover, the contract states that after the initial one-year contract, the media advertising is on a month-to-month basis and can be canceled by letter (in writing), which we have done (which prompted the New York office call). We were essentially told we were stuck until 2020. At this juncture, it appears they got us. If we fail to pay, they will assess late fees, potentially turn us into credit bureaus...basically cost us more money and grief than just paying the bill. Under no circumstances do we feel we should owe more than ONE MONTH beyond the dated 30-day notice pursuant to our letter to quit all aspects of doing business.

You should notice a LONG and GROWING list of one-star, negative, disgruntled DEXYP clients who have posted here with the same, pat responses of "thank you...we'll turn this over to the executive whatever." Our feeling is this is rapidly becoming an FTC matter, and we hope others join in this fight to STOP this bad method of doing business. There are nearly unlimited ways of advertising online. One should weigh heavily the options, the costs, and the value and pay strong attention to companies that do not deal fairly, honestly, and with integrity with their customers pursuant to customer reviews. Either that or be prepared, they won't let you out without a fight and additional expense.

DexYP response

Hi Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your billing issues. I have escalated this to our Executive Care team, they will be in touch with you soon to discuss this with you and get it resolved.

Original review: May 4, 2019

DexYP reached out to me and we’ve been with them for 15 years since we’ve been in business. We use them for our online, to have our information on Yellowpages.com. They should lower their rates, but apart from that, they're just fine.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Melissa, we really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that yellowpages.com is working well for your company.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Two years ago Thrive came to me asking if they could host and redesign my website. I was promised that my business would appear at near the top of the search engines if I googled upholstery, draperies, window treatments, blinds and shades or slipcovers in RI. Nothing. Nada. I'm into this program now for $2400 and have gotten no results. Needless to say that I am not happy. For a company that is supposed to be my business partner you are not only not pulling your weight, you are costing me some of my hard earned money. It's difficult enough to be in a small business these days without taking on a partner that is doing nothing to help.

DexYP response

Hi Alan, I am so sorry for your experience. We strive to make every interaction and every project meaningful and beneficial for our clients. I want to help make this right, I have sent your contact information over to our Executive Care team, they will be getting in touch with you within 1 business day to discuss your concerns.

Matt S.

Original review: May 2, 2019

DexYP reached out to me and took over some of the advertising with one of our local phone books. They set up my account fine and did just great setting up my ad. I repeated the ad last year and everything has been okay. I’m an optical shop and people don’t come in and tell me they found my ad. I’m hoping they helped for the price so I can keep it at that. My experience with DexYP has been simple and smooth. It has always been professional and it seems to work just fine too.

DexYP response

Hi MJ, thank you for your business. I'm thrilled to hear that working with us has been simple and smooth.

Original review: May 1, 2019

The company has called me daily for advertising I have never authorized or requested. Filed ID Theft reports with our local police department. Informed DexYP and they laughed at me and continued calling. Went to another collection agency. Well, I had to hire an attorney to take care of the matter.

DexYP response

Hi Paul, I am very sorry to hear about this, and I take it very seriously. I have sent your contact information to our Executive Care team, they certainly will want to know about this and get it addressed right away. I'm sorry for your experience, they will be in touch soon to get more information and to help resolve the matter.

Original review: May 1, 2019

With us opening up at a new location, we didn't have any web stuff out there and a rep from DexYP came in and talked to us. The rep was very professional, upfront about everything and didn’t hide anything. So, the customer service experience was wonderful. The rep became one of our customers too. She saw on my Facebook page that we were going to our summer hours, and she got a hold of me and said that she would make sure everything was changed online for me. The service has been very good and since we went with DexYP, we have been getting way more customers because of everything being out on the web now.

DexYP response

Hi Debora, thank you for your business. I'm so happy to hear that we have helped increase the number of customers you are getting, that's great! Thank you for your kind words about our sales rep, we strive to provide friendly and excellent service every time.

Matt S.

Original review: April 30, 2019

We have been with DexYP for five years and it has been good. We have Yellow Page ads and people can look us up which is what we need. Customer service has been fabulous and everyone I’ve dealt with has been wonderful. We don’t have that much back and forth communication with DexYP but every time we have, it has been great.

DexYP response

Hi Bobbi, I'm so happy to hear about your positive experiences with our company. Thank you for your business, we do appreciate it.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I was left with 6 empty Facebook sites and no help cleaning them up. Calls and emails were ignored, then not returned constructively. I was unsuccessful in trying to deal with the Facebook problems on my own.

DexYP response

Hello Paul, I am very sorry to hear about this and for any inconvenience it has caused you. It is been escalated to our Executive Care Team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I have tried to talk to various representatives of both Dex and YP about this issue and all of them have said they will call me back with a solution but none of them have. The following is an attempt to relay the events in chronological order: We have been long-time customers of Dex in both print and digital. In March 2017 I received a sales call from a very helpful sales rep with YP detailing an association that YP had with a garage door company we use, intended to use Co-op monies to build a Web presence for us. April 3, 2017, we signed a “YP Digital-Universal – SE” contract with YP, to build a website (http://www.metalroofingandgaragedoors.com/) and to have our web presence managed. Since that time we have faithfully paid our bill on that contract and have paid a total of over $10,800.00 until cancellation.

February 16, 2018, we received notice via email that Dex had bought YP and we continued with both the Dex and YP sides of our plan. Beginning May 2, 2018 I began to get emails and calls from Dex-YP representatives saying they were now my rep. I was alarmed and called my helpful rep because she had helped me so much and I did not want to change reps. She was surprised and said there was a mix-up with the changes and not to worry about it. We ended up continuing our program under her guidance until…

July 5, 2018 I got a call from a customer who said that he couldn’t get on our website (http://www.metalroofingandgaragedoors.com/). When I went to the site, it was (and still is) giving a 404 error. I called my helpful rep and she was unable to give a satisfactory explanation as to what was wrong. She looked into it and my understanding is that the website was taken down because there was a “contract breach” between the garage door company and DexYP. We never had a contract with the garage door company. Our contract was with DexYP and it was paid up in good standing so any disagreement they had with the garage door company should not have affected my website. The website hasn’t worked since.

We paid for 6 months of website that we never got ($500 per month is $3000). I finally got tired of it in December 2018 when I couldn’t get any answers and canceled everything (Dex and YP) in January, 2019. DexYP has persisted in sending us overdue notices for print publications that were canceled and as yet I have not received an effective call or email from the company to resolve the issues.

DexYP response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to detail this, and I'm very sorry for your experience. I have forwarded your contact information to our Executive Care Team, I'm sure they would like to discuss this with you. They will be in touch within one business day. Thank you again, and I'm sorry for the frustration you have experienced.

Matt S.

Original review: April 21, 2019

In 2018 I attended a small business expo where DexYP also attended. Received a follow up call sales call and I agreed to meet with the representative. We had a ½ hour meeting where she told me about the company's Yellow Pages marketing program. I am an ecommerce business with no brick and mortar location. I sell nationally, not just locally. My business has no employees and no building or warehouse. I finished the meeting telling her I saw no benefit to me to be put in any local Yellow Pages listing.

After telling her I did not want their service I received two proofs to review for publication in their Yellow Page for this locality. The listing had my home address and home phone number as the business. On Friday July 6, 2018 at 7:15 PM I sent an email again confirming the ad was unsolicited and not authorized. I did not sign any contract for any service and have never paid for any service although they keep billing me with no explanation as to why I continue to be billed.

I recently received a threatening letter stating “…your DexYP account is seriously delinquent. The status of your account has been updated in our system to prevent any marketing you have ordered (never ordered anything) or may order from DexYP, including any marketing that has not yet published…. May exercise our option to notify an external credit reporting bureau of the past due balance owed on this account….”

After receiving this letter stating “…marketing that has not yet published will be cancelled…” I received 2 more demand for payment. If they cancelled “marketing that has not yet published” why are they continuing to bill me for something they admit they are not doing? I called Dun & Bradstreet to report this company and put “In Dispute” any negative statements they may have about my company. I will be sending them the emails I sent DexYP confirming I did not want their service and other supporting documents they may need. Threatening “external credit reporting bureau” may impact them more than it will my company.

DexYP response

Hello Elizabeth, I am very sorry to hear about this and for any inconvenience it has caused you. It is been escalated to our Executive Care Team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Matt S.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I have been advertising in the 'Yellow Pages' for decades but this will be my last year. Every year the quality of the product deteriorates. This year there are red streaks thru my black & white ad that appear to be a print error but no one at DexYP will even talk to me. I have called customer support, responded to a 'how did we do' email, & sent them an email describing the issue. As of this review I have been completely ignored. I would be willing to bet that I will hear from them at renewal time though. I would recommend staying far away from this company. Once they have your yearly contract they disappear.

DexYP response

Hi Doug, I am so sorry for your experience. We would certainly like to talk to you about the print quality you are seeing in your directory, especially as it pertains to your listing. I've escalated this to the Executive Care Team, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to share this information.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 18, 2019

What would you think of a ad rep telling you that, (of the the calls they reviewed, all 3 of them) "It does sound like we (Dex) are sending you opportunities but it doesn’t sound like you are interested in helping them." In a month, 3 calls, one was a mother on speaker phone and with her kids in the background. The second kept going in and out, an older gentleman who want a price and got it and the third, a telemarketer who we could not understand. Also, they tried to double our price from last year. We are done with them. There are other opportunities in today's market to get yourself out there, Dex is the last place we will go. We've had two different businesses in the YP with previous companies to Dex too and they couldn't get things correct either.

DexYP response

Hello Ann, I'm so sorry to hear about this, and I understand your frustration. I've forwarded your contact information to our Executive Care Team, I'm sure they would like to discuss this with you directly. You should hear from them within one business day. Thank you.

Best,