Yellow Pages / Dex Media

4.4/5 (287 ratings)

About Thryv

Thryv, Inc. owns the easy-to-use Thryv end-to-end customer experience software built for small business that helps over 40,000 SaaS clients with the daily demands of running a business. With Thryv, they can get the job, manage the job and get credit. Thryv’s award-winning platform provides modernized business functions, allowing small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMB) to reach more customers, stay organized, get paid faster and generate reviews. These include building a digital customer database, automated marketing through email and text, updating business listings across the internet, scheduling online appointments, sending notifications and reminders, managing ratings and reviews, generating estimates and invoices and processing payments.

Pros

• All-in-one management
  • Digital tool integration
  • Easy payment acceptance

Cons

• No costs listed online
  • Short cancellation window

Bottom Line

Thryv is a business management tool that gives you a single platform to deal with finances, customer interactions, social media, calendar syncing and payment options. Your cost depends on your business.

Thryv Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thryv?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thryv?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

We went from Jobber to Thryv, so it was a different format, but once we learned it, it was easy to use. We're a brand-new business, and we like how everything was set up easy. Also, customer service-wise, when we need something, we can call them, and it's a 24-hour service. Thryv did our website for us, then some advertising through Facebook and Google searches and the search optimization. The last month and a half, we haven't got no leads, but before that, we did good on leads from them.

Thryv response

Hi Joey. Thank you for your business and it's great to hear that Thryv has been easy to use and we're helpig you and your business. We are here 24-7 if you need us. Thank you again.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

We've had a good experience with Thryv. They helped us get our business page going, designed it for us and got our web page up. It helped us get our name out there. Before, we didn't have one. Also, they've always contacted us, followed up with us, and kept meeting with us. We've always had positive interaction with everyone we've come in contact with at Thryv.

Thryv response

Ashley, it's so great to hear you say you've had a positive interaction with us. This is our number one goal at Thryv. We want to ensure our clients' experiences with us are top notch. It exciting to see that Thryv is helping you and your business. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

We just signed up with Thryv and we hooked up the website. We want to do some more marketing. We have some traffic and hits. We picked up quite a few businesses. Our Thryv representative had been working with us and she had been doing things because she sent me updates and emails. Thryv is excellent and we're very satisfied. I had gotten so many messages and they are working hard because they contact us all the time. If I ever wanted to talk to somebody or when we had some stuff to take care of, they were right on the ball each and every time. I definitely recommend them.

Thryv response

Thank you Alex. It's great to hear that you have picked up new business since using Thryv. Thank you for recommending us as well. We are always here if you need us. We appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Thryv has been great. I love it as well as our rep. He’s been good to us. We started using Thryv for my son’s business and then for my husband’s business. Then, there was another business that I was starting. Thryv is almost like an IT service. If we need something done on the website, we just call and ask them if they can update it. Our rep, Mike, has taken good care of us, is on top of it and in communication with us. If we have a question, he'll talk to us on the phone. But within an hour, he's at your doorstep.

Thryv has been helpful in a lot of different ways. It's made it so we're searchable online. We have a software called Mitchell and most mechanic places use it. There's a software that we just got hooked up with as a trial on accident. They were supposed to give us their lube sticker service but they did a bait-and-switch and we ended up in a texting service instead. So, we're in the process of getting that figured out. They integrate with the mechanic shop software so we don't have to do anything. It just automatically sends people we did business with two days ago on how we did. I would much rather use Thryv for this just because of the personal relationship with the rep. But it doesn't integrate with the auto mechanic software.

Thryv response

Jammie, so happy to know that we've been helping you and your business and also that your rep has been great to work with. Our goal is to provide a great client experience for you. Thank you very much for your business and we appreciate you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I was looking for some different ways to connect with the demographic that I represent the most. I reached out to Thryv. My biggest thing coming in was really rebranding the office with my face. The last agent who had been in the area had not had the best reputation with clients. I wanted as much as I could to say, “Hey, there's somebody new here.” We put everything in and I did the whole yellow page ad and everything else. When Thryv does that, they put in a phone number that ultimately goes to my phone number so it can be tracked. That generated 21 calls. So far, I've seen some positive impacts. We've seen a little bit of an uptick in calls. I'm very satisfied with the customer service. The rep Andrew has been fantastic in helping me with everything along the way.

Thryv response

Mark, it's great news that Thryv is generating calls for you and getting you new business. It's very important to us that our clients experience with us is top notch and it sounds like we've delivered that to you. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

The initial startup with Thryv was good and then, it's just learning the ways as you go on and proceed with the application. I use Thryv as a calendar guide such as setting up my appointments. I’m comfortable with them. We know how to use the system already so it’s good.

Thryv response

Igor, it sounds like you are using Thryv and it is working for you and your business. It's great to hear you are using the software. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Thryv's service is good and does what I need. I need print advertising for my business and I see my rep once a year, which is all I need. He has been great. For the dollar you spend, Thryv is a reasonable marketing effort to keep your number out there for people who aren't as technologically savvy.

Thryv response

Hi Brandon. It's great to hear that Thryv is working for your business and you are getting more customers. Thank you for your business -- we appreciate you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2022

The general customer support of Thryv is swift. They are quite busy when it comes to putting together the website and getting those appointments. But otherwise, they're good. We were with Vivio and compared to some of the things that were happening with Vivio, Thryv is definitely better. It's easier to see the things that they're posting. Their service in terms of value included doing a website. We already had a website and they've been good at trying to morph that into something they could manage for better tracking. And that was something that was not included in the previous one.

Thryv response

Hi Letitia, It's so nice to hear that Thryv is helping you with your business. We are glad you decided to switch to us and you are finding it easy to see what is happening. Thank you for your bsuiness, we appreciate you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

I love Thryv. They have been super-duper sweet. I have no complaints about the social media boards that they do. I just wish I could dive in there and really utilize it more.

Thryv response

Debra, wow this is great news. If you need any help in using more of the features of Thryv, we are here to help. We appreciate you and your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

Their customer service has been great. But I would like to hear a little bit more from them at least once per month. The first month was okay. They were contacting me monthly. But after the first month, I haven't heard back from them. It's been five months already since we had a sit-down meeting to figure out where we need to move forward. But they've been great, as far as them bringing me work and jobs and at getting my name out there.

Thryv response

Frank, it sounds like Thryv is working for your business which is great news. YOu know we are always just a phone call away if you need us. If you would like I can have someone reach out to you, just let me know. We appreciate you and your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

The services of Thryv have been up and down okay. We really like the program and I had a lot of people reaching out to me to get everything set up. But then after, it just died off and there's been nothing. That's okay when everything's working okay. But the system was down last week. One of my big issues right now has really got me wondering as a business owner is when Thryv goes down and you're dependent on it, you're down too and that really sucks. I really got to find a way to have a backup where I can work when my data is not just in your cloud. I also noticed when it was down, everybody that was commenting on it was saying the same thing.

But we love how everything just goes right over to them, they can approve it. For the most part, we submit ideas and the Thryv team puts them together and tries to make them work. We've seen a lot of stuff that they've implemented over the last year. The system has changed and it's really well. We love Thryv. But I called last week to say, "Where's my money going?" Because some guy called me and added services to my account and he was gonna call to see how they worked a month or two later but I never heard from him. The next thing I knew, I was getting calls from Lauren about how everything was working in the company and I said, "I have no problem with that."

Thryv response

Bernie, it sounds like Thryv is working for you and your business. I need to check in on the system being down, this is the first I've heard of this. We do appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

I like the convenience of Thryv. There are certain things that are a little bit difficult to understand and deal with and I understand it's a learning curve. I've already recommended Thryv to other colleagues and individuals that I've dealt with on a daily basis.

Thryv response

Thank you Alex. We appreciate the referrals and its great to know that Thryv is convenient for you and your business. There is a learning curve and we are always here to assist you if and when needed. We appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

We've been using Thryv for quite a few years now. We use them for the email server and then mostly because it supports our website. They're easy to use and easy to work with. Every time we've called and needed assistance, everybody has been able to help us. We've never run into any issues with customer service.

Thryv response

Kasandra, Thank you for your business. It's so great that you realize Thryv is easy to work with. We love hearing we've been helpful and our customer service has been good for you. That is our number one priority here at Thryv. Again, thank you and we appreciate you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I had Thryv’s service starting October of last year and had wonderful representatives who worked with me. Then I had a wonderful person who was doing some of the onboarding and training. However, I wasn't in a really good position to utilize the service at all. One thing after another came at me, so it was just me spending money and it wasn't fun to just lose that kind of money without doing anything or seeing any return.

They moved downgraded the service so that it could be something where I could utilize the Yellow Pages, Google, and get my testimonials. But, I was in a space where I was dealing with my health and my husband had had a head injury. So, now, I went down from paying 200 and something bucks a month to about 68 bucks a month, and I was still not using it. I was supporting someone’s business, so great. But it was not supporting my lifestyle at all and because I wasn't expecting the payments, it started to bounce my account. So, I had to cancel the service a couple of months ago. But I'm still a huge advocate for Thryv. They haven't lost anything except my monthly dollars.

Thryv response

Stephanie, it's nice to hear that our respresentatives were great and helpful. We are sorry to hear that you've left us and we would welcome the opportunity to work with you again in the future. We appreciate you and your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

We have Thryv for marketing purposes for the studio. We wanted to have a website and a way to have people be able to reach out to find out more information about the classes that we have to offer. That's our main way of connecting with people because they have that contact sheet that they fill out, and that's how we are aware of the inquiries. I've been appreciative of the customer service and the monthly calls that we have, and being able to learn more about what they have to offer as we apply it and we see the results. It’s been great.

Thryv response

Hi Lori. We are so glad to hear that we have been providing you with a great client experience. That is very important to us here at Thryv. It also sounds like Thryv is helping you and your business and that's great. We appreciate your business and thank you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

Thryv is helping us with social media posting and advertising. They seem to be good for what we're using them for. The rep I worked with was helpful. Their cost is a little high, though. I've had some competitors call me recently. Their pricing is almost $200 less for about the same services.

Thryv response

Hi Krystal. Its good to hear that we are helping you with your social media. Thryv has many features to help you run your business. The software helps you build your brand, keep organized and get paid faster from anywhere. We appreciate you and your business.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Our experience with them has been great. They built our website. They help put traffic toward our website. They also repost pictures.

Thryv response

Hi Geoff. Great news that you have had a great experience with us. It's nice to hear we are helping drive business to you as well. We appreciate you and your business. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Thryv does some things for my internet and some SEO stuff but they don't manage my website. All my paper advertising like phone may be through VIZIO. Thryv is in the background of what I do. We don't have a whole lot of interaction but they do what they're supposed to do.

Thryv response

Hi Chris. It sounds like Thryv is working for you and your business. It's nice to hear we're doing what we've committed to. We appreciate your business and always here if you need any assistance.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

The service has been fairly good. It's a great product. I love what Thryv has done. They help me get some social media going. They've been doing my posts for me. However, I'm finding it's not working for my business. I'm a bookkeeper so my life revolves around QuickBooks Online. The one way they feed into QuickBooks is cumbersome. I'm doing everything in Thryv and pushing it to QuickBooks, like creating my clients in Thryv, invoicing in Thryv, taking payments in Thryv, where my staff and I are so used to doing all of that in QuickBooks first then getting it to push to Thryv or talk back and forth. But it doesn't do the talking back and forth. What happens is I create it in QuickBooks Online then we still have to go create it. Then, hopefully, we've created it the same so that it merges. Otherwise, we have two.

Thryv response

Carmen, We appreciate that you think Thryv is a great product and that you love what all it does. Sounds like we are saving you some time by doing your social posting. We value you and appreciate your business.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I love Thryv. It's so safe and it does so much for us that it surpasses what it doesn't do for us. It makes people super happy when they do it. Other companies have called to try to sell us credit card stuff and when I mentioned Thryv, they say, "Oh, never mind. You're with the best." I love the customer service. Our rep Steven comes over and checks on us all the time.

Before we got Thryv, we already had a lot of business. But for social media, I'm glad it's out there. Business is good and Thryv makes it easy to get our deposits and our payments. I can stay ahead of time and email even 100% deposit. It makes things easier. Steven can come over anytime and that makes a huge difference as opposed to like calling up and some person has to call back. I really appreciate Thryv.

Thryv response

Kat this is so great to hear. It's so nice to get a great response from a client like this. You're business is very important to us and we're always here if and when you need us. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Thryv’s services are great. They're taking care of everything. Their customer service calls all the time to ask if anything needs to be updated, and that's great. They're professional. Thryv was trying to call me at the beginning and they wanted to get emails put in the computer. I just don't have time for that. They're doing everything for us.

Thryv response

Thank you Dawn. It's great to know that we are taking care of everything for you and that we've been able to assist you with all of your questions, etc. We value your business and thank you for partnering with us.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

We have the paper book listing and the online listing with Thryv. It's something we do to keep our business going. I had to reach out to their customer service last year because all of a sudden, our bills started coming late and then they would give us a late fee. We couldn't get the check and get it mailed back to them in time but they started mailing the statements a little earlier, so now we don't have any trouble getting them back.

Thryv response

Thank you Rita. We appreciate your business and happy things are working out. It's also nice to hear we are helping you keep your business going. That is GREAT news.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

We have a one-line ad in the Yellow Page. It's $14 a month. We just keep it simple. I'm satisfied with what I'm getting.

Thryv response

Christine, thank you and we appreciate you and your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2022

Thryv does a great job in providing all the information that we need to advertise and that we need to move our business forward. They've been 100% great.

Thryv response

Hi Bryan. It's great to hear that we are helping you move your business forward and providing you the information you need. Thank you and we appreciate you and your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2022

We've been with Thryv for quite a long time and use their Yellow pages advertisements. We were advertising with them when I took over the management position so I just stayed with them. I've only talked to their rep a couple of times but everything has been good.

Thryv response

Vicky, it's nice to hear that you've been with us for quite some time. Thank you for your business and we appreciate you trusting us with your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

We had an account with Vivial and we just rolled over into Thryv when they bought them. Our experience with them has been okay and their service has been somewhat valuable.

Thryv response

Hi Steve. What can we do to get from somewhat to very valuable. We appreciate your business and want to ensure we're providing you value. Let me know what we can do by emailing me at thryvreplies@thryv.com.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

We use Thryv for their website and Facebook stuff. I've been told by people that Facebook is really going ballistic and that the website is doing pretty well. Go ahead and try out Thryv.

Thryv response

Terry, thank you and we appreciate your business. We appreciate you giving us a recommendation to "try us out".

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I was looking for more marketing on the social media aspect of things. I thought that Thryv would be a good fit because they're more of a social media and I don't have time to do that. The girl that I'm working with, Caitlin, is really nice and I really like her a lot. She's super helpful, answers every question, and walks me through everything. She's always there. Thryv’s service has been valuable. I've gotten more responses from our email and text blasts. Thryv has been helping so I like it so far.

Thryv response

Hi Brittany. It is great to hear that Thryv is working for you and your business. Thank you for the shout out to Caitlin, it's very important that we are always here to assist and help with anything you need. We appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

Thryv has a great product and service, and showed good representation. The CRM and the payment tools, ThryvPay, have been awesome. They made doing business so much easier than handwritten contracts and invoices, and collecting payments.

Thryv response

Hi William. It's so awesome to hear you say Thryv is a great product and that we've provided you with excellent service. Our number one goal is to help our clients run their business easier. We appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

Thryv is a good service to have. The CRM has been working out well. Every person that comes through the funnel for me is logged into the CRM so I have them forever. And if they fill out the stuff correctly, I can better reach them and never lose them. I can automate a lot of the things to keep up with clients that I would normally not remember to do anything with or remember at all, if I'm just constantly moving forward. Also, I utilize the website. Thryv posts three times a week on my social media. So, it's good to have the programming service to keep me consistent in the social media aspect.

Greg is my account manager. He is super detailed. He has been selling for a long time but it doesn't come off as pushy. He tries to help. Over the past few months, I'm starting my new leads generation program. And it hasn't been producing as he or I think it should. So, he has kind crediting the account until it starts producing like it should. So, nothing but competence as moving forward. It's not just take the money and run. It didn't work out because of the market. He wanted to see it work. And I feel comfortable knowing that somebody else wanted it to work just as much as I do.

Thryv response

Emmanuel, thank you for your business. We appreciate your business and it is great to hear that Thryv is helping you and your business. It sounds like Greg is taking really good care of you and your needs. Our number one goal, at Thryv, is to make sure we are providing an excellent client experience.

Thryv Company Information