Call toll free
2.82/5

Yellow Pages / Dex Media

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

DexYP® delivers cloud-based business software and other services to small businesses across America, enabling them to compete and win in today’s economy. As a leading innovator in business automation software, DexYP built and owns Thryv®, a simple software that helps small business owners manage their time, communicate with clients, and get paid, so they can take control of their business and be more successful. In addition to Thryv, DexYP offers display, social media and search products that connect local businesses to the 47.5 million monthly visitors of our online directories yellowpages.com, Superpages.com® and DexKnows.com®.

DexYP Video
DexYP Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1160 DexYP Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 13, 2019

I've been with the company for 24 years, just using the phonebook back then. Most of our business comes from word-of-mouth, but older people still use a phonebook, so there is value in being with DexYP. The reps have been great too.

DexYP response

Thank you Kay, and I'm so glad to hear that you are finding value in your DexYP services. Thank you for your business.

Matt S.

Original review: May 12, 2019

DexYp was part of BellSouth and then, Yellow Pages so I was familiar with them. We were trying to get all our information changed on Google and DexYP was able to do it. I've been with them for a couple of years and I write them a check every month for $105 but I don’t know why I’m paying them. They should call their customers and tell them what they’re paying for.

DexYP response

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to detail your concerns, I'm sorry you aren't clear what you are paying for. I've escalated this to our Executive Care team, they will get in touch with you in the next 1-2 business days to discuss your advertising package and explain the various aspects of it. Thank you for your business, and I'm sorry for your frustration. We'll get it cleared up soon.

Matt S.

Original review: May 11, 2019

We had a very nice salesperson who was roaming the streets step in, talk to me and it was very nice to have somebody do that because I get lots of calls I hang up on every day because I’m, “They wanna do business with me, come and see me.” She was very nice. She came by a couple different times and I was looking for a change.

Whenever I’ve had to call or chat, the DexYP reps have always taken care of me, and they have always been very helpful, but they increased my rate to add tax on it and I was disappointed about that. Still, I’m happy with DexYP. I have the website which I like. I can upload photos easily and do things and changes one time, not try to do 20 of them. I post on social media and it seems to work.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Cindy. I'm glad that your website and our services in general are helpful, and happy to hear about your wonderful interaction with our sales representative.

Matt S.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We’re satisfied with what DexYP is doing. We do digital marketing. They do some ad campaigns for us, and then also in the phonebook. I've been dealing with Chantelle, and we do a monthly meeting and she just goes over the report. They generate a few leads a month, so it’s worth it for us.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Lindsey. I'm so glad to hear that DexYP is helping generate new leads for you!

Matt S.

Original review: May 7, 2019

DexYP changed over my Yellow Pages years and years ago and my experience has been wonderful. There's some increase in business, but most of it is all online. Still, they've impacted my business very well. They don’t need to come by the shop. They just call me on the phone, so I renew on the spot.

DexYP response

That's fantastic to hear, Gary, thank you for your business! I'm happy to hear that we have been able to provide you with real value, online and off.

Matt S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DexYP?

Original review: May 6, 2019

The experience with DexYP's customer service has been fantastic. They call us when it's time to renew, we tell them what we want and it gets done. DexYP provides a needed service and it’s very valuable. The town is very small and we don’t have an online website of any kind. We've had some dentists retire, so people look for other dentists and it's either word-of-mouth advertising or Yellow Pages. People still here use the phone. We got the Yellow Pages ad and the service has made the business grow. We had a good time with DexYP.

DexYP response

This is wonderful to hear, Dean. I'm glad our customer service has been excellent for you, and that we've helped send new customers your way. Thank you for your continued business!

Original review: May 4, 2019

This year---after MANY years of Yellow Page advertising and nonexistent online results (through DEXYP, that is)---we elected to CANCEL our DEXYP advertising ALTOGETHER when the rep called February 21, 2019 to go over renewal, changes, etc. Yes, the change we wanted was to CANCEL any and all DEXYP advertising as virtually no one uses telephone books anymore to look up phone numbers, and there were virtually zero results from any Internet presence they were offering. In short, it was a complete waste of $39.00 per month PLUS the $5.00 surcharge for not wanting to pay with a credit card. Though we communicated our intention to cancel with the rep on the phone (interesting to note they can lock you into a contract by phone, but they resist your being able to CANCEL by phone), we continue to be billed.

Recently we wrote a letter stating we would be stopping payment and reiterating we wished to CANCEL any and all advertising with DEXYP. A person, Laurel, called us, she said, from the home office in New York stating our "contract" ran through January of 2020. The suggestion is being made that the PRINT advertising and the MEDIA (online) advertising are separate commodities, though we never received any notice of renewal for the Media part last December or January.

Moreover, the contract states that after the initial one-year contract, the media advertising is on a month-to-month basis and can be canceled by letter (in writing), which we have done (which prompted the New York office call). We were essentially told we were stuck until 2020. At this juncture, it appears they got us. If we fail to pay, they will assess late fees, potentially turn us into credit bureaus...basically cost us more money and grief than just paying the bill. Under no circumstances do we feel we should owe more than ONE MONTH beyond the dated 30-day notice pursuant to our letter to quit all aspects of doing business.

You should notice a LONG and GROWING list of one-star, negative, disgruntled DEXYP clients who have posted here with the same, pat responses of "thank you...we'll turn this over to the executive whatever." Our feeling is this is rapidly becoming an FTC matter, and we hope others join in this fight to STOP this bad method of doing business. There are nearly unlimited ways of advertising online. One should weigh heavily the options, the costs, and the value and pay strong attention to companies that do not deal fairly, honestly, and with integrity with their customers pursuant to customer reviews. Either that or be prepared, they won't let you out without a fight and additional expense.

DexYP response

Hi Sandra, I'm so sorry to hear about your billing issues. I have escalated this to our Executive Care team, they will be in touch with you soon to discuss this with you and get it resolved.

Original review: May 4, 2019

DexYP reached out to me and we’ve been with them for 15 years since we’ve been in business. We use them for our online, to have our information on Yellowpages.com. They should lower their rates, but apart from that, they're just fine.

DexYP response

Thank you for your business, Melissa, we really appreciate it. I'm glad to hear that yellowpages.com is working well for your company.

Matt S.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Two years ago Thrive came to me asking if they could host and redesign my website. I was promised that my business would appear at near the top of the search engines if I googled upholstery, draperies, window treatments, blinds and shades or slipcovers in RI. Nothing. Nada. I'm into this program now for $2400 and have gotten no results. Needless to say that I am not happy. For a company that is supposed to be my business partner you are not only not pulling your weight, you are costing me some of my hard earned money. It's difficult enough to be in a small business these days without taking on a partner that is doing nothing to help.

DexYP response

Hi Alan, I am so sorry for your experience. We strive to make every interaction and every project meaningful and beneficial for our clients. I want to help make this right, I have sent your contact information over to our Executive Care team, they will be getting in touch with you within 1 business day to discuss your concerns.

Matt S.

Original review: May 2, 2019

DexYP reached out to me and took over some of the advertising with one of our local phone books. They set up my account fine and did just great setting up my ad. I repeated the ad last year and everything has been okay. I’m an optical shop and people don’t come in and tell me they found my ad. I’m hoping they helped for the price so I can keep it at that. My experience with DexYP has been simple and smooth. It has always been professional and it seems to work just fine too.

DexYP response

Hi MJ, thank you for your business. I'm thrilled to hear that working with us has been simple and smooth.

Original review: May 1, 2019

The company has called me daily for advertising I have never authorized or requested. Filed ID Theft reports with our local police department. Informed DexYP and they laughed at me and continued calling. Went to another collection agency. Well, I had to hire an attorney to take care of the matter.

DexYP response

Hi Paul, I am very sorry to hear about this, and I take it very seriously. I have sent your contact information to our Executive Care team, they certainly will want to know about this and get it addressed right away. I'm sorry for your experience, they will be in touch soon to get more information and to help resolve the matter.

Original review: May 1, 2019

With us opening up at a new location, we didn't have any web stuff out there and a rep from DexYP came in and talked to us. The rep was very professional, upfront about everything and didn’t hide anything. So, the customer service experience was wonderful. The rep became one of our customers too. She saw on my Facebook page that we were going to our summer hours, and she got a hold of me and said that she would make sure everything was changed online for me. The service has been very good and since we went with DexYP, we have been getting way more customers because of everything being out on the web now.

DexYP response

Hi Debora, thank you for your business. I'm so happy to hear that we have helped increase the number of customers you are getting, that's great! Thank you for your kind words about our sales rep, we strive to provide friendly and excellent service every time.

Matt S.

Original review: April 30, 2019

We have been with DexYP for five years and it has been good. We have Yellow Page ads and people can look us up which is what we need. Customer service has been fabulous and everyone I’ve dealt with has been wonderful. We don’t have that much back and forth communication with DexYP but every time we have, it has been great.

DexYP response

Hi Bobbi, I'm so happy to hear about your positive experiences with our company. Thank you for your business, we do appreciate it.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I was left with 6 empty Facebook sites and no help cleaning them up. Calls and emails were ignored, then not returned constructively. I was unsuccessful in trying to deal with the Facebook problems on my own.

DexYP response

Hello Paul, I am very sorry to hear about this and for any inconvenience it has caused you. It is been escalated to our Executive Care Team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I have tried to talk to various representatives of both Dex and YP about this issue and all of them have said they will call me back with a solution but none of them have. The following is an attempt to relay the events in chronological order: We have been long-time customers of Dex in both print and digital. In March 2017 I received a sales call from a very helpful sales rep with YP detailing an association that YP had with a garage door company we use, intended to use Co-op monies to build a Web presence for us. April 3, 2017, we signed a “YP Digital-Universal – SE” contract with YP, to build a website (http://www.metalroofingandgaragedoors.com/) and to have our web presence managed. Since that time we have faithfully paid our bill on that contract and have paid a total of over $10,800.00 until cancellation.

February 16, 2018, we received notice via email that Dex had bought YP and we continued with both the Dex and YP sides of our plan. Beginning May 2, 2018 I began to get emails and calls from Dex-YP representatives saying they were now my rep. I was alarmed and called my helpful rep because she had helped me so much and I did not want to change reps. She was surprised and said there was a mix-up with the changes and not to worry about it. We ended up continuing our program under her guidance until…

July 5, 2018 I got a call from a customer who said that he couldn’t get on our website (http://www.metalroofingandgaragedoors.com/). When I went to the site, it was (and still is) giving a 404 error. I called my helpful rep and she was unable to give a satisfactory explanation as to what was wrong. She looked into it and my understanding is that the website was taken down because there was a “contract breach” between the garage door company and DexYP. We never had a contract with the garage door company. Our contract was with DexYP and it was paid up in good standing so any disagreement they had with the garage door company should not have affected my website. The website hasn’t worked since.

We paid for 6 months of website that we never got ($500 per month is $3000). I finally got tired of it in December 2018 when I couldn’t get any answers and canceled everything (Dex and YP) in January, 2019. DexYP has persisted in sending us overdue notices for print publications that were canceled and as yet I have not received an effective call or email from the company to resolve the issues.

DexYP response

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to detail this, and I'm very sorry for your experience. I have forwarded your contact information to our Executive Care Team, I'm sure they would like to discuss this with you. They will be in touch within one business day. Thank you again, and I'm sorry for the frustration you have experienced.

Matt S.

Original review: April 21, 2019

In 2018 I attended a small business expo where DexYP also attended. Received a follow up call sales call and I agreed to meet with the representative. We had a ½ hour meeting where she told me about the company's Yellow Pages marketing program. I am an ecommerce business with no brick and mortar location. I sell nationally, not just locally. My business has no employees and no building or warehouse. I finished the meeting telling her I saw no benefit to me to be put in any local Yellow Pages listing.

After telling her I did not want their service I received two proofs to review for publication in their Yellow Page for this locality. The listing had my home address and home phone number as the business. On Friday July 6, 2018 at 7:15 PM I sent an email again confirming the ad was unsolicited and not authorized. I did not sign any contract for any service and have never paid for any service although they keep billing me with no explanation as to why I continue to be billed.

I recently received a threatening letter stating “…your DexYP account is seriously delinquent. The status of your account has been updated in our system to prevent any marketing you have ordered (never ordered anything) or may order from DexYP, including any marketing that has not yet published…. May exercise our option to notify an external credit reporting bureau of the past due balance owed on this account….”

After receiving this letter stating “…marketing that has not yet published will be cancelled…” I received 2 more demand for payment. If they cancelled “marketing that has not yet published” why are they continuing to bill me for something they admit they are not doing? I called Dun & Bradstreet to report this company and put “In Dispute” any negative statements they may have about my company. I will be sending them the emails I sent DexYP confirming I did not want their service and other supporting documents they may need. Threatening “external credit reporting bureau” may impact them more than it will my company.

DexYP response

Hello Elizabeth, I am very sorry to hear about this and for any inconvenience it has caused you. It is been escalated to our Executive Care Team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Matt S.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I have been advertising in the 'Yellow Pages' for decades but this will be my last year. Every year the quality of the product deteriorates. This year there are red streaks thru my black & white ad that appear to be a print error but no one at DexYP will even talk to me. I have called customer support, responded to a 'how did we do' email, & sent them an email describing the issue. As of this review I have been completely ignored. I would be willing to bet that I will hear from them at renewal time though. I would recommend staying far away from this company. Once they have your yearly contract they disappear.

DexYP response

Hi Doug, I am so sorry for your experience. We would certainly like to talk to you about the print quality you are seeing in your directory, especially as it pertains to your listing. I've escalated this to the Executive Care Team, they will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to share this information.

Matt S.

Original review: April 18, 2019

What would you think of a ad rep telling you that, (of the the calls they reviewed, all 3 of them) "It does sound like we (Dex) are sending you opportunities but it doesn’t sound like you are interested in helping them." In a month, 3 calls, one was a mother on speaker phone and with her kids in the background. The second kept going in and out, an older gentleman who want a price and got it and the third, a telemarketer who we could not understand. Also, they tried to double our price from last year. We are done with them. There are other opportunities in today's market to get yourself out there, Dex is the last place we will go. We've had two different businesses in the YP with previous companies to Dex too and they couldn't get things correct either.

DexYP response

Hello Ann, I'm so sorry to hear about this, and I understand your frustration. I've forwarded your contact information to our Executive Care Team, I'm sure they would like to discuss this with you directly. You should hear from them within one business day. Thank you.

Best,

Original review: April 17, 2019

Buyer beware! Dex Media/Thryv sold our small business a package that was far too robust for our needs. We diligently paid $299 a month for a year as part of our contract commitment, for basic services that we could have received for far less (I am paying $35 a month with our new website maintenance company for identical service). Our contract finally expired in September 2018.

We asked our rep numerous times to downgrade our service and the requests were ignored for 6 months. We finally canceled (in writing) in February 2019. We would likely still be a customer if they had downgraded our service as we requested in September. We are being billed $233 and are receiving threatening collection calls twice a day and a bill daily in the mail over $233 that we do not owe. This is not a lot of money but we stand behind the principals of the issue and their lack of concern about meeting the customer needs. There are many web design/maintenance companies out there, I suggest you chose someone other than Dex.

DexYP response

Hi Phaedra, I'm very sorry to hear about this and would like to make it right with you. Would you like somebody from our Executive Care Team to reach out to you to discuss this directly? If so, please let me know and I would be happy to send your contact information to them.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I was initially very satisfied with my service with Dex Media. My experience with my rep and the website creation was fantastic. Then after the merger was announced with YP, services were taken away. I lost my dedicated person and was sent to a call center where I was finding it extremely difficult to get any changes made to my website. Yes, I am the client right? After a year of suffering and no available solution to meeting my original needs, I sought solutions elsewhere. As a business owner DIY was NOT in my plans. I realize this may meet the needs of others, but not mine. YP is a company I have dealt with for over 20 yrs. Each year it's less and more cost. These two troubling companies merged, so best of luck to whoever has to deal with them.

DexYP response

Hi Tammy, I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble and frustration you experienced. We strive to do our very best for ever customer, every time. It sounds like we didn't achieve this with you; would you like somebody from our Executive Care Team to reach out to you to discuss this directly? If so, let me know and I will send them your information so they can get in touch.

Original review: April 16, 2019

In late fall of 2018, DexYP reached out to confirm renewal of my contract - an account that I had held in various forms for the previous 9 years. I stated that I could not confirm the benefits of the account, as most data pointed to its utility as a phone number reference for existing patients, rather than advertising for new patients. With an existing website performing that function and more, Dex seemed superfluous. I had received multiple calls re the account and finally spoke with an employee (I am uncertain of the date, but certain of the conversation), and I advised him that I did not want to renew. My last bill was paid in January and I figured that was it. Since January, however, I have received further bills, with late charges added on, the latest on April 6th saying debt could be reported to a credit bureau.

I spoke with two employees today Shari and Jackie, asking questions to confirm that they had reached out to renew in October and November, going so far as to listen to this people leave messages on my machine but declaring they had no record nor recording of me cancelling service. The first point to note, Jackie states they record all calls. So I very clearly told her that I would look on my records for when I called them last year. Once I find it I will be contacting whatever complaint clearinghouse I can find so that others will see, as I’ve come to see reviewing the low ratings here, that Dex wants to behave like the Hotel California. This is unacceptable business practice. I have paid the unwanted portion of my bill as of today, but I will be happy to review this occurrence with some frequency moving forward. My money should be returned, and this relic of the phone book age should not be partnered with.

DexYP response

Hi David, I'm very sorry to hear about this, it sounds very frustrating. I have forwarded your contact information to our Executive Care Team, they should be reaching out to you directly to discuss this. Thank you, and again, I'm sorry for the trouble you have experienced.

Best,

Original review: April 16, 2019

We have been trying to cancel our "contract" for months. This started back in December when the rep tried to contact us about future advertising. We stated we WILL NOT be doing any DEXYP advertising going forward. He insisted that he had to meet with us in person, that a cancellation cannot be made over the phone. We said BS. We received multiple, harassing phone calls and every time the person would state that only the authorized representative of our business could cancel the account. When we would attempt to put the business owner on the phone, DEX would hang up on us.

The business owner has made multiple calls to DEX to cancel the account, and they have responded by placing the call on hold for as long as half an hour in an obvious attempt to just get us to hang up. They counter every claim we make by stating "we record all the phone calls" but are never able to play back any of these recordings to validate their claims.

The business owner requested proof of his signature on an advertising contract, and was told that it was done verbally, and was recorded. He requested that audio be played, and DEX claimed they couldn't locate the recording. When the business owner requested the account be closed, he was informed the contract ran through March 31, 2018, and must be paid through that end date, but no contract renewal would be placed for 2019.

Well guess what. We received an email in April stating that the account would be cancelled in 2020, and that we would have to pay over $2,000 to cancel prior to that date. DEX is blatantly scamming businesses like ours. We will be moving forward with presenting this information, as well as recordings we started taking during phone calls with DEX representatives, to the Oregon State Attorney Generals Office. DO NOT EVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH DEX, THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS.

DexYP response

Hi Eric, I'm very sorry to hear all of this, I have escalated it to our Executive Care Team, they should be in touch with you within a day. I'm sorry for the frustration you have experienced, I hope we can get it resolved quickly. ^Matt

Original review: April 16, 2019

Just beware once you sign up for the advertising programs with this company they will not let you out!!! I have been trying to cancel our program for 5 months and they are still billing me and saying that if I did not renew in October that I would automatically renew without my consent. I have a letter stating otherwise but they are not honoring!!

DexYP response

Hi Elizabeth, I am very sorry for your experience, we always try to do our best to make every customer happy with the service they receive, and we would like to make this better for you. I have sent your contact information to our Executive Care Team, they will be reaching out to you within the next day or two so they can go over your account details with you and work to resolve it. Thank you very much. ^Matt

Original review: April 15, 2019

Contacted them SEVEN times requesting a manager to call and discuss the numerous errors in our listing. STILL NO CALL. So embarrassing. We will be ending our relationship with them and most likely going to small claims for a refund of some type.

DexYP response

Hi Mark, I am so sorry for your experience, and we are going to do what we can to make it better. I have sent your contact information across to our Executive Care Team, somebody should be getting in touch with you shortly. ^Matt

Original review: April 10, 2019

The doctor I work for retired and sold his business. He let them know that he was retiring and cancelling service, paid his bill and stated the new owner wants nothing to do with DexYP. I have tried since then a couple of times to also cancel the service. They say they sent the packet to cancel. Never received it. I got a form faxed for a dissolution of business/or out of business packet that is trying to get an affidavit filled out and notarized. The lawyer said it's ludicrous to require what they are wanting and that the phone numbers have to be dissolved. He said that the form is under no circumstances to be filled out. It's illegal. Now I'm trying to help out the doc that has retired and just wants to be done with all of this. They keep sending bills and are threatening collections. This is a joke!

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I am sorry to hear of any confusion that may have occurred. This matter has been escalated for prompt follow up.

- Ed

Resolution response: April 18, 2019

Ed and his team resolved the matter quickly. I am grateful.

Thanh you

Original review: April 8, 2019

Relocated Biltmore Plumbing from Scottsdale AZ to Denver CO. Dex is still publishing old address in Scottsdale. Have been calling for 9 months and get crickets. Originally they told me to buy Thryve for 59.00 a month and that would cleanup internet presence. After 6 months I Googled Biltmore Plumbing only to find out Dex was still publishing my old Scottsdale address. I cancelled Thryve, what a big waste of money. Now Dex says they can't change because I cancelled Thryve. They forward me to a call center in India. I just don't know what to do so I'm leaving reviews so people can see how Dex takes care of their customers.

Hi,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. An immediate escalation has been entered, and we'll be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have been with DEX Media for many many years and until recently, have found that it was not a benefit to my business. I called to cancel my service in March 2019 and was told that if I paid the $109.00 payment on March 22nd, my account would be closed and I wouldn't be bill. Today, I received an email letting me know that I owe on my next bill. I tried to log in to my account, but was unable so I called and spoke with a lady that said I owed $79.06. I told her the man I spoke with in March said that if I paid the $109.00 on March 22, 2019 that would be my final payment.

She was not able to do anything about the extra payment and transferred me to someone else. She also said it was prorated and I owed that amount. Why would anyone say if I paid the $109.00 as my final payment, the account would be closed. The lady I spoke with was no help at all. I would have thought that since I had been a customer for over 10 years, she would have tried to help me. I told her I was not going to pay that bill because that is not what I was told. So much for customer service.

Hi Shirley,

I'm sorry to hear of any confusion surrounding your account and the obstacles encountered during your attempts to try and resolve this matter. We'll be reaching out to you as soon as possible to address all concerns and do our best to try and resolve.

Ed

Original review: March 29, 2019

Terrible overall experience. I am almost 50 years old. In my life I have heard many thing about a lot of things. I can, after talking with DexYP about my and my wife’s accounts, associate what I feel they act like a “CULT!!!" It is very concerning to me that I almost fear for the life of my family!!! Can anyone please help!!!

Hi Gary,

I'm sorry to know of the issues you are having regarding your account. This matter was escalated for prompt follow up. We'll be in touch very soon with hopes of addressing all concerns and resolving the matter.

Ed

Original review: March 27, 2019

I used this company for years. However, in 2017, the salesman pushed the online advertising. I did not want it and told him. However, it was "put on my bill" and when I tried to tell them I did not get it, they said I did. I know I told Rick, the sales person, I did not want. I paid it unwillingly because I did not want something against my credit. Then I tried to cancel the service for the regular yellow pages. I never signed a contract; however, they are now saying I did a contract with a signature. This is NOT my signature and I did not sign another contract after all the issues of the problems before. I am concerned about the fraud - someone signed my name on a "contract". This goes over the signing me up for online before and now is fraud, using a contract that I did not sign. Beware of this company!

Hello Cindy,

I am sorry to know of any confusion surrounding your account. That's definitely not the experience we want any of our clients to have. I was very happy to hear that Angie in our Executive Care Dept contacted you, addressed your concerns, and resolved to your satisfaction.

Ed

Original review: March 26, 2019

Used Yellowpages for decades but no longer needed the service. I tried to cancel last year in 2018 without success so I requested then for non-renewal for 2019. Well 2019 comes around and I receive a bill for the first month. WHAT??? I requested non-renewal in 2018. Immediately call customer service to inquire about this. Explained I canceled renewal last year and also that I never received renewal documentation by mail or phone call so how did they gain authorization for a new contract. I have received three different answers to how authorization was given: auto-renewal (since I've been with them so long they thought I would like to continue), never received any further documentation that I didn't want to stop and I called in to authorize. JUST CANCEL MY SERVICE PLEASE! Currently, using another service and I just want the

Hi Barbra,

We hate to lose you as a valued DexYP client, but I'd like to offer my apologies for the obstacles encountered during your attempts to address this matter. I was very happy to hear that Brandon in our Executive Care Dept reached out to you, addressed your concerns, and resolved to your satisfaction.

DexYP Company Information