Yellow Pages / Dex Media

4.3/5 (272 ratings)

About Thryv

Thryv, Inc. owns the easy-to-use Thryv end-to-end customer experience software built for small business that helps over 40,000 SaaS clients with the daily demands of running a business. With Thryv, they can get the job, manage the job and get credit. Thryv’s award-winning platform provides modernized business functions, allowing small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMB) to reach more customers, stay organized, get paid faster and generate reviews. These include building a digital customer database, automated marketing through email and text, updating business listings across the internet, scheduling online appointments, sending notifications and reminders, managing ratings and reviews, generating estimates and invoices and processing payments.

Pros

• All-in-one management
  • Digital tool integration
  • Easy payment acceptance

Cons

• No costs listed online
  • Short cancellation window

Bottom Line

Thryv is a business management tool that gives you a single platform to deal with finances, customer interactions, social media, calendar syncing and payment options. Your cost depends on your business.

Thryv Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thryv?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thryv?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

One of the things that we've had issues with is the appointments. We've had people show up here, because when they put in a request for an appointment, they think that means it's automatic. Also, I'm trying to figure out how to set things up to where either it stays logged in or we disable the messaging system. Every time my boss, Dennie, gets a message, it’s forwarded to his email, but then he has to log into Thryv to get to that message and to respond. It makes it complicated because instead of just showing up in the email, he can't respond via email. We're trying to work on that.

The reps have always been very helpful and nice. Thryv also offers a good system and it would work for somebody, but it's not something that is useful to me. I personally don't ever log on to it because I already have a calendaring system that I use. Most of our stuff is already on that and we haven't transferred it all over. If Thryv's system was something that would have already had all of our contacts in it, maybe it would be more useful to me, but then it would just be another screen I'd have to have pulled up.

Thryv response

Hi Haley, if you are needing some assistance with the software you can always reach out to us. We're available anytime to assist you with questions, use of the software, etc. If you need help, please call us, 844.99.THRYV (844.998.4798). We appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

Thryv has been valuable and I'm pleased with it. Although I have not used it to the max, I definitely like what it has to offer. We're working on trying to get back into it the way I want to learn and advertise and promote, especially as I'm coming up on this next tax season, and I want to do that year-round. If utilized properly, it seems to be a good program that can help organize our communication with our clients. The customer service is good too. Whenever I need to schedule something, they try to accommodate.

Thryv response

Carissa, first of all, thank you for your business. It's great to hear that Thryv has been valuable and that you are pleased with it. The best news is that our customer service has been helpful. That is very important to us at Thryv.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I love Thryv. They do our website and all of my social media. I'm very satisfied with them.

Thryv response

Sheri, Wow this is great to hear. We value you doing business with us. It also sounds like Thryv is helping your business which is very good news. We're here to assist if and when you need us. Thank you.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

The customer service at Thryv is top-notch. We're not computer gurus and whenever we had a question, they were available, very polite, understanding, and worked with us. We wanted to be able to have something where we can easily schedule posts and have a better-looking website. If we weren't a small business, their service would have been extremely valuable, but we didn't use it a lot. It was just the two of us working on our business and both of us were busy. We didn't have that much time to play around with it. We're not with Thryv anymore just because of the cost. For a small business, on a small month, that would depend quite a bit on our profit.

Thryv response

Trudy, we hate to hear that you aren't working with Thryv anymore. We hope you decide to do business with us again in the near future. We are very glad to hear that our customer service is top-notch. That's very important to us at Thryv.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Before, I had another app that did scheduling and it was horrible because anytime I had a problem, I couldn't talk to anybody. I always had to message everybody and if I finally talked to somebody, I couldn't understand them. It was a pain in the butt to try and get anything solved. When I was talking to the rep, Ryan, about it, he said, "Oh, hey, we have this app, and I think it would work great for you." I needed something to be able to schedule appointments and keep track of them.

Everything's been great and everybody's been wonderful. I don't use Thryv's services nearly like I should and I'm sure there are other things that I could do that would benefit me more for what I'm paying, but as far as what I'm using, I'm happy with it. It's made life easier and customers seem to be able to use it too. That's valuable.

Thryv response

Jody, it's great to hear that Thryv has made your life easier and that it's been valuable to your company. We're very glad to know that we have been wonderful and available. That is very important to us at Thryv. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

We liked Thryv. We had the basic account to where we could use the payment processing and posting on our Facebook. It was easy to see stuff that was going on, payments going out, coming in. We also did the lead management too. The lead management started picking up. It was good. It took a little bit longer than the other service for us to really see the results. But it ended up being pretty solid too.

Thryv response

Hi Jordan. It sounds like Thryv is working for your business and that is great news. It's nice to hear the lead management ended up being a solid solution for you. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Thryv offers a very awesome software. We also get a phone call every week from Alexa, their rep, for things that she sees that we haven't used yet and shows us how to use them. She’s a little weird though. Sometimes she talks to us like we’re incompetent, but other than that, I like her. Overall, I love Thryv's service and I recommend it to everybody.

Thryv response

Hi Latasha, it's great t hear that the software is working for your business. We are happy to hear you love our service, that is our number one priority is to assist our clients. Thank you for your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Thryv is working on a project for us and we were given notice that they cannot handle as much product as we were originally told that they could. We're getting an excuse that it would slow our website down, which is interesting because my competitors have all of these things up. If other websites can do it, Thryv should be able to do it too, especially for $7,000 a year in a subscription base that we're paying. They're going to get that every year for the rest of my life. I should have everything I want.

I'm supposed to hear back from Thryv and I am hoping somebody would call me to say, "Hey, we figured it out. You're all good." I really don't want to fire them because so far, they have been good. I like the service, but somebody needs to jump on their game because I'm gonna have to jump off if I can't look like my competitors. I need to be as good as them and if we can't step up to their style of website, and I thought we were better, then we can't do business with Thryv.

Chris,

This is very unfortunate. I'm going to have someone from our Executive Client Care team reach out to you immediately. I will stay on top of this to ensure we do the best we can to come up with a resolution. We do appreciate your business.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

We use Thryv mainly for our webpage and they take care of all of our social media. We're not into doing that stuff ourselves so that's been a big help. The whole process of setting up the webpage went very smoothly and easily. They were great to work with. Their customer service is really good and they are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Thryv response

Michelle, it's great to hear we made setting up your website easy. Our number one goal is to provide excellent client experience and it sounds like we are delivering that for you. Thank you for working with us.

Rebecca B.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Thryv's service has been good and I am satisfied with what they provide. It's been working well for me. I was trying to streamline my office and my scheduling and estimating. Customer service is awesome too.

Thryv response

Hi Richard, it's great news that Thryv is helping you with your business. We do our very best to provide excellent customer service and it sounds like we are delivering on that too. We appreciate your business.

Thryv Company Information