Accredited Partner

Yellow Pages / Dex Media

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Thryv, Inc. supports more than 400,000 local businesses across the U.S. with small business software Thryv and Thryv Leads. The company’s cutting-edge technologies connect small businesses with their target consumers and help them manage their day-to-day work. The company also provides print and online directories The Real Yellow Pages, including 25 million monthly visitors to yellowpages.com, Superpages.com and DexKnows.com.

Thryv, Inc. helps businesses manage their work easier and get found fast, wherever consumers are searching.

Thryv Video
Thryv Gallery (4)
View More View More

Thryv Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 9, 2020

We use Thryv mainly to get our name out there more when people are searching on Google and things like that for our type of service that we provide. About a month ago, we reached out to them to see if there was any way that we could push back on our advertising with them just because of everything that's going on. We weren't getting any business and any type of traffic. We felt that cutting down the $1,000 that we're investing with Thryv every month was necessary at the time. But Hunter, the guy that we usually deal with, has been excellent. And then another gentleman called me last week, and every time, it has been good. They're professional. They're knowledgeable, and if they don't know the answer to your question, they definitely try to look into it and get back to us as soon as they can with an answer they didn't have in the beginning. It has been a good experience.

Thryv response

Hi Kimboll. I'm happy to hear that Thryv has been responsive and professional. We value you as a client and are here to assist if needed.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I was looking for a way to manage my social media and customer relationship management software better. Thryv's customer service has been excellent. As part of their service, I get free support. They contacted me and arranged weekly meetings and helped me setup my system. One day I was up late working on a weekend and at 3 in the morning there was a human being there ready to help me, so I was very impressed. I thought I was gonna get some robocall, but no.

I could post to five different social media platforms with one post. I wouldn’t normally have the time to do that. I’m doing a post every day of the week. I posted more in April than I did the whole of 2019 because it’s so easy. So what’s happening is the more you do, the more social media you get. I’m managing my schedule efficiently. I’m able to follow up with clients. The scheduling aspect was amazing. I’m in it all day, so it’s my tool to run my business.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Thryv contacted us and explained how everything works. We decided to go with them and so far, it’s really good. The software is working perfectly. We are still having control all of my sales and bookings. But with all this stuff going on with COVID-19, my rep was fired, and I have a new rep, Eric. I didn’t care about him all this time and that’s not good 'cause I like to be spoiled sometimes. He didn’t show up yet to us to ask how is everything going or if he could help us with something. That’s my main concern right now. It’s imperative to me that not only guys from customer service contact me. I need to hear about my rep ‘cause I need to do things. If he’s gonna be my rep, at least call me once a month or send me an email or a text message. With my old rep, Jack, he was always having contact directed to me every 15 days at least.

Thryv response

Hi Etien. I forwarded your concerns to our Executive Client Care team and understand they have been in contact with you to address your issues. Glad we could assist. Don't hesitate to let us know how we're doing in the future.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Thryv had some features that kinda interested us. It was advertising through the market and we wanted to see how it all works. I contacted Thryv and customer service was pretty good. They were very prompt. The main technicality is working out the digital platform at this time. We’re just gonna need to understand a little bit more in regards to some of the platform feature that Thryv has. I’m in the process of working with one of the representatives who is out here. We haven’t really gotten to a full blow due to COVID. Things have been kinda pushed back a little bit. Hopefully, we can move forward a little bit and get a good return from partnering up with Thryv here. Otherwise, so far, so good.

Thryv response

Thank you Paulette for posting. COVID has made us all change the way we are doing things. I'm happy to hear things are going well with Thryv and we're glad to have you as a partner.

Original review: May 7, 2020

While Thryv's website services are pretty good, their system doesn't meet our needs. I thought I was gonna be able to keep a database and be able to get information out to several different things. I thought would be able to contact people and have them do reviews. I thought I could manage Google and other things in one place. All of that is not really true. This system is all about collecting contacts. I get that for certain businesses but it's not right for us. It just muddied our system up. I can't keep up without cleaning that out and creating the database I wanted. Also, calling Thryv and trying to get them to answer my questions is a nightmare. I'm so glad that I have good customer service people whom I talk to regularly before Thryv was even invented who help me get through that.

Thryv response

Hi Martha. I'm sorry for the issues you seem to be having with Thryv. I'm going to pass your information along to our Executive Claims and they will reach out to you soon to help you with your issues. Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback.

Rebecca B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thryv?

Original review: May 6, 2020

We went with Thryv for the revamping of our website and to have everything for our business all in one place. So far, we've been having a good experience with their customer service. It has been nice having a library for our social media accounts. Plus, our website looks a lot better now. However, we're a law office and we don't do sales on our website. But then, the first thing at the top of my dashboard is sales and it's always zero. It would be better if we could customize our home dashboard when we're on the Thryv app. Also, if the user isn't too savvy, their system would be hard to operate. Still, I've been liking their service so far.

Thryv response

Thank you for the comments Roxanne. I'm glad Thryv is working for you and we appreciate the feedback. I will pass this along and we are so glad to have you as a client.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Our overall experience with Thryv has been positive so far. We have been impressed with their customer service. Our text marketing capability was delayed for some time; however, we overcame and now we have nothing but positives for this great platform and team!

Thryv response

Hi Joseph. I'm happy to hear your experience with Thryv is going well. Sorry for the delay with the text marketing campaign but sounds like things are on track and moving forward. Thank you for being a valued client.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Thomas our Thryv sales rep. He kinda reached out to me a couple of times and figured that this was the appropriate time to get some more business going on like some advertisement. I've been using Thryv for leads since February this year and I know that it takes time for the software to adjust to my business. But I have been noticing an increase in the calls which is all I need. The calls to come through and the rest is on me.

Thryv response

This is great to hear Julius. Happy Thryv is bringing you in the calls. Thank you for being a client and taking the time to post the positive comments.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I've had Thryv's service for only a couple of months before COVID hit. I can't say that I've seen an exceptional amount of growth. But I like the fact that it can post to Facebook automatically. That was pretty much the benefit because I have ERM through my company. Also, everybody in customer service was great.

Thryv response

Hi Mindy. Happy to hear that our customer service is great and thanks for the positive post. Glad to have you as a client and that Thryv is helping you with posting on Facebook.

Rebecca B.

Original review: May 3, 2020

Somebody stopped into the office and it was perfect timing that I was looking to switch my website stuff. I’m horrible at all this computer stuff. Right now, Thryv is handling the website. I’m also looking into doing something else with them which does like the Google stuff that moves me up the screen. I’m on two pages back so Thryv is working with me to be on page 1. I’m working on that.

Customer service has been very good. They’ve been helpful so far because I’m clueless on any of the computer stuff and they’re easy to walk me through things. They don’t get frustrated with me because I don’t understand stuff. With Thryv, people are now visiting my site whereas before they were not on my website. I’m getting people that will come to me through my site.

Thryv response

Hi Heather. I'm so glad to hear Thryv is helping you and things are going good. We're here to assist you and I'm happy our customer service has been on target.

Thryv Company Information