Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.85/5
Visit Website

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

View More View More

Davison Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I would recommend if you have an invention or idea, to steer well clear of this company. They promise you the world and deliver nothing. I spent several thousand dollars and received an A4 piece of paper with some idiot displaying my idea. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THESE IMPOSTORS! Please, Please and please do not trust these scammers..

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Talking with Nathan made our decision to move forward with Davison. We have been putting off our decision for two years, but with his help, this dream might come true. We are in the early stages of this project, but have great confidence going forward.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

These guys made me feel confident in myself, whether my idea goes or stays put, I feel If anyone is gonna get my idea to a selling product, it will be these guys at Davison! So my advice to anyone with an idea, give these guys a chance to show you just what could happen with your idea!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Good Evening Everyone; I just wanted to say that Mr. Gary ** has been great in helping me process my ideas to light! I look forward to his continuing help keeping me informed on my process! Thank You for your service.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Everything has been great so far, I've been kept informed, staff is friendly and professional. I appreciate all the incentives and the willingness to work with me. I am both excited and nervous but staying positive! Thank you Caleb for being so patient and hard working!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I am grateful that an idea I have had is being thought through to its completion, and that Davison Company is definitely the right venue to promote and see this through to completion. I would most certainly recommend that anyone with an idea for anything at all, go through you folks.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

My experience with Davison so far has been pretty good. My vice president of product development has been keeping up with me, with my invention, and has been letting me know about the process that Davison does. I think that this company can help get my ideas out there, I haven't gone through the full process yet but I think that it's gonna be a good time.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I would love to give you 5 stars, but the experience isn't done yet. I finally managed to pay the fees & am waiting for things to progress. Nathan has been excellent. He calls when he says he would. He's kept me in the loop. I'm happy to be working with Nathan. Thank you for being there for us.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I have enjoyed the interactions and all of my questions have been answered quickly. I enjoy working with Joseph **, he has been very professional and keeps me up to speed on paperwork. So far, I have felt very successful with the process.

Gina

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I appreciate Robert for being such a positive influence and a great person to work with. He has brought much clarity and information to me as well as to my project. I am very excited about getting it completed and on the market and I am so thrilled to have found your company.

Davison Company Information