Accredited Partner

Davison

Davison
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.71/5

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

Davison Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

Kelly ** has been fantastic. She does keep me up to date on the project and lets me see video of your company work. I'm very interested in seeing a prototype made from your professional team. I'm a truck driver and the next time I'm home I'm going to try to visit Kelly in Venice Florida put a face to the voice..

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

So far very pleased, somewhat scared, a little skeptical, yet so excited. I'm very impressed with what I see and very comfortable with Debbie **, she's been so easy to talk to and relate with. My only fear moving forward is the money I may need to proceed. I hardly have an income and I want to make this happen very badly. Outside of financial worries, this would be 5 stars. I do believe in myself, yet I'm dependent on your expertise. Please restore my faith.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I have a great experience working with Matthew. He understands what my ideas was about and I will like to continue working with Matthew and the team at Davison. I have reviewed how great this team at Davison is and i am willing to go all the way with.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I am very pleased with the level of service I received. My rep worked with me and made sure I knew all my options. He was very professional. There was no pressure... They made it all happen very seamlessly. I am happy with the service and I would definitely recommend to other and I would use the service again.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I believe that his title is Creative Director but I love Daniel so much! He is very encouraging with the perfect balance of friendly/helpful & professionalism. He has helped me & checked on me through my entire process/journey. He made the experience much less daunting of a task.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I have had an amazing experience with my project manager Mr. **. He has been a pleasure to work with. I am greatly appreciative of the opportunity. I’m so glad I made the first steps towards an exciting eventful journey.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

It's been a pleasure, Jamie is fantastic and motivated lady. Love her energy. Can't wait to see my dream come true. Thank you for being patient and never giving up on my dream. Dreams Don't Have Deadlines, so whoever read this continues reaching for the stars. And always believed in yourself.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I have been pleasantly surprised by the very degree of interest and caring shown. My project coordinator has really made me feel comfortable yet excited about the possibilities ahead but has not made any Promises he cannot keep. I feel realistically hopeful.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

When I first had my idea, I was very skeptic about actually reaching out to a company and expressing a thought without ridicule or judgement. Davison has been completely honest in all ways. Even though I did question their professionalism and their integrity I decided to follow through the predevelopment and that’s where I’m at through my journey with Davison. I’m hoping to sell my first idea and re-invest back into Davidson and continue illustrating my ideas with them with proper guidance. So overall my experience has been great so far, keep up the good work!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

The process has been beneficial, and straightforward. Educational process, for getting ideas through marketing, research, finding the market. Looking forward to the next phase. I did find things that I did not know about, when doing the required research, with Davison guidance. Other similar products, potential manufacturing opportunities.

Davison Company Information