Call toll free
2.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

Davison Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Sales rep Janine ** called after a 5 day wait for a response. When I tried to ask questions as she spoke I was cut off repeatedly. When I repeated the attempt a third time to ask a question, I was told I was "completely wrong and don't know what I am talking about". The question I had wasn't even finished before I got this answer, and I have asked the question with two different patent attorneys since that both agreed on my comment leading to the question and the meaningfulness of my question. My share is to let you know it was a poor experience by this rep, presumably guided by pressure sales that lead to very rude behavior.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

They will go all the way for you. Believe in them! Like they believe in you? ❤️ They keep in touch with you on a regular basis. Matthew is awesome! Mr. Davison has a land I can't wait to visit. All kinds of creativity. They are so excited to help others with your ideas that help, help others. I have faith in them!??? Us, We, as a whole.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

This company is fraudulent and ridiculous. Do not be fooled into engaging in any business with these fraudulent representatives. They will take your money and produced no results. When you asked for a refund they start tossing you around to different individuals. Each individual will tell you something totally different! Keeping in mind they are trying to talk their way thru the refund timeframe. So when you continuously ask for a refund they will tell you you are beyond your refund window!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I have given Davison $10,000 and all I received thus far was a picture and CD of my invention which I originally sent them a picture of how I envisioned my product. Then I heard nothing from them except some lady in Licensing stating she was working with this company later to find out that company doesn’t deal in plastics. I heard nothing from them for 2 years. After 2 years some guy in Product Development called me wanting to know where they left off at the last telephone call. Now they want an additional $6000 to do an Info-commercial and another $5900 to present it to one company. Don’t waste your time and money!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Due to the fact of my position as a new client of Davison, I can only rate my experience this far as a 3 stars on a 5 stars scale. Project manager Chad ** was extremely professional, well knowledgeable of Davison scope of practice, guidelines, policies and procedures. His wealth of knowledge provided the hope and comfort I needed after presenting this Idea to Davison. The financial down-payment was expensive, I barely had the funds in my account so therefore I "Leverage" my partners to help facilitate the initial Pre-development stage of the project.

So far, I'm building trust with you guys. This Project means the WORLD to me and my wife. If it was not a possibility, I would have been happy to walk away. Chad give me his word that this was doable. There's so many other good investments I could have used $800.00 toward. I'm willing to go as far as getting Signatures from every State that have had Mass Active shooting; from the grieving family members, Senators, Governors, and Mayors of each State. I'm 100% confident they will endorse my presentation/Idea with their signatures.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

BEWARE! Davison is a FRAUD company! They take your money and refuse to refund it should you feel they’re not the company for you. They have been in business over 25 plus years by scamming people by taking their money with no real intention of helping you get the prototype you desire or pitching your idea to consumers. Matthew ** is rude and very unprofessional. Mathew refused to give me a refund when nonrefundable is not written in the contract. It is a SCAM!!!! They took $745 of my money and refuse to give it back. They don’t even deserve one star rating at all. Don’t trust this business, you will regret it tremendously.

Original review: July 4, 2019

Run. Do NOT trust Davison. They ripped me off $12,000. I took a tour of Davison Inventions and they would NOT let me see the progress of my prototype. They proceeded to explain how employees go into each “themed room” and hangout to get creative and visualize what can be the next big invention. Ugh, red flags! Why are the employees trying to think of inventions when my prototype took almost 3 full years to be finished??? It was denied 3 times and each time they want almost $400 to submit to the next company. I asked for them to send my prototype and when they did it was packaged very well, but it didn’t work. They claim it broke while shipping. There’s no way that is possible. I took a video of us opening it up and the amount of bubble wrap around it too.

All of these positive reviews on here is because after a few months of being with the company and paying money towards your invention they ask for a review. Ugh, I fell for it being only a few months in. I REGRET giving them a good review. I was being hopeful and sending out positive energy only for it to backfire and lose $12,000. They can NOT be trusted.

Original review: June 16, 2019

This company all they do is take your money..0.001% out of 10,000 people may have their product in store. 1) So if you have 10,000 people pay $785 dollars just to start then this is how much they made 7,775,000 dollars. 2) And if you have 10,000 people pay to do the Second step which is $10,000 then this how much They made $100,000,000 (so you see this is a scam!!).

Original review: June 10, 2019

Hi there. Have called 3 other invention companies before Davison took interest. My invention idea has been handed though 3 specialist within the last year in a half, so far. The experience I have to say has not been pleasant, the specialist I'm currently working with has lied to me 3 times and does not seem very interested, but yet still is holding on to my idea? I really dont know where this idea will go?

Original review: March 24, 2019

Davison are still ripping people off. You are a mug if you send them money and your invention. What's stopping them saying your idea good idea and making it them selfs. They are smooth talker. I lost my money. They are con merchant. I lost 10 thousands + dollars. Be warned.

Davison Company Information