Call toll free
4.37/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For over 25 years, Davison has developed and refined a concrete, affordable method to help prepare and present our clients' extraordinary products for possible licensing. It is our goal to take your vision and bring your product to life.

We understand that your invention is important to you, so we strive to present every manufacturer, corporation and/or retailer with a top of the line design that is sure to ignite their interests. From market/patent research to prototypes, we work to make sure you are thoroughly satisfied in every aspect of the invention process.

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1699 Davison Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 20, 2019

Hi my wife and I called Davison with an idea and had no money. David ** has been working with us for almost a year making payments and giving us a chance to get our invention out there. What a great guy and awesome company. They will help you get your idea wherever you need it to go. We recommend Davison Inventions to everyone that needs help with their inventions. Thank You, David ** & Krystal **.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I want to thank Adam, for helping me get my project started, and Davison for helping out with my idea, awesome company and awesome staff. I’m so excited for getting this far, with the help of Davison, once again thank you.

Davison response

Awesome review! Thank you, David!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Pleasant interaction; however, I have insufficient data at this time to ascertain whether anything will transpire. Enjoyed the videos, the CBS information, and the concept of Inventionland. However, I still have insufficient data to determine how it will affect me specifically.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

So far it has been a terrific company to work with. I'm new to this, yet Mike has walked me throughout the programme. I'm delighted to have chosen the Davison group. I contacted other companies in this field, when comparing each one, it was the Davison hands down.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Jamie and Ed have both kept me informed about my invention and the process. Thank you so very much guys for keeping me in the loop. And the encouragement has been wonderful. Thanks to you too Mr Davison for choosing my Aqua Paws idea.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Davison.com?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I would like to thank everyone on board that works for Davison facility. A great big hug for accepting my idea, regarding my doggy door curtains. I totally realize that I am not saying or talking to anybody regarding my idea, except for the Davison family, so thank you all very much from the bottom of my heart.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

We have only just started working with Davison on our project. Kaylee has been very helpful and enthusiastic about our idea. So far it had be very informational and we look forward to working with the Davison company on our idea.

Davison response

Wonderful to hear, Byron!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Haven't got too far into my project yet, but I can say that so far I have no complaints in any area of service. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend. The people at Davison are great. Make me feel like I've known them my whole life. I can't wait to get more into this project. I also have ideas for the future & I promise I wouldn't go anywhere else but Davison.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

So far I have enjoyed my experience. I can't wait to get to the next stage in the process. I've enjoyed my talks with Mike **. I like the secured confidentiality agreement screen I signed at the beginning of this process. Thanks a lot Davison.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

My initial contact, David **, was very helpful in explaining the process. David was enthusiastic about my project and helped to raise my hopes that we [could] be successful. Today's scheduled meeting with my assigned VP, Jeffrey Sawyer was more boilerplate and not what I expected. However, I am looking forward to our phone meeting next Monday where I'm hopeful that more information about my specific project will be discussed.

Davison Company Information