AmOne has been America's premier online loan matching company since 1999. We offer a free service designed to make it easier for consumers and small business owners to obtain the best loan results possible.
Our trusted website uses innovative technology to instantly match potential borrowers with the most suitable loan programs and lenders for their current credit and financial situation, out of all the options available in their market area.
In addition, we are committed to providing the highest levels of personalized service found on any financial website. All AmOne clients receive access to their own dedicated Loan Matching Specialist, who will gladly answer any questions and provide unbiased guidance on the options presented.
By providing immediate access to the highest rated loan solutions currently available, millions of people each year are able to receive safe, reliable loan options they can count on, without having to spend hours searching for them on their own.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Thanks to Judson ** and Bob ** for helping me get out from under this burden. They were considerate, understanding and non-judgmental. Fortunately I have obtained a position where I can now afford to pay off these debt and Bob has managed to get me an amount that is affordable with my budget. Thanks again for offering this service.
I am very happy about this. The people were so helpful. I just can not wait to get started and can not wait to be out of debt sooner than I hoped to. I can't wait to see the money that I will be saving each month now that I am in this program. These people were great and I am so happy to have found them. God bless you all. Great work and wonderful customer service.
I'm overwhelmed with the kindness and assistance Rachel and Kaitlyn gave me. They are assets to the company. I cannot say enough thank yous. I am humbled by their willingness and perseverance to help me get out of my situation. I can only rave about AmOne and these two employees. Again, they were not only kind but understanding and not judgmental. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I will be praying for all of us.
Risa ** was very quick and provided me with the necessary information I needed. I appreciate her getting to the point and setting me up with someone who best fit my needs. Customer service was a 10/10 based off conversation and efficiency. Thank you again!
I am very disappointed in my experience with AmOne. I turned to them to refinance my student loans and people I talked to, they are just monkeys that push the buttons without real knowledge of what they are doing or trying to help with. I would get the same result if I would talk to a robot. For example, I make 89K and I was asking to borrow 113K. They put a range 60-110K of what I want to borrow to find a match. No match was found. Why? Because lenders usually do not lend more than 50% of current official salary. I found it out later from another source. Therefore, when they put numbers into their system, it's all in vain, because they put wrong numbers. Therefore, my request for refinancing did not find any match.
After that, they put me to talk to a credit card consolidation specialist. The person sounds knowledgeable at first. She asked question about my budget slowly and clearly. But when it came to explain what she thought about my financial situation, she started talking fast. When I asked to repeat, she said, "I will send it to you by email anyway". Would it be very important to understand what I hear while I am talking to her if I have to make my decision based on her analysis. Anyway, she mumbled something and then told me that I had several options like taking second mortgage, something else, and something else. She did not even ask me do I know what "second mortgage" means, and do I need to know.
Anyway, I did not get refinancing because the guy requested the amount that can never get approved. And, I did not get my credit card consolidation because, after she asked me about the budget, it turned out that I am making too much money to qualify. But it was wrong because she did not ask me how much I am paying to credit cards. This figure, $400, was not taken in consideration. She did not ask me about any other debts besides credit cards, which is my student loan $600. $1000 got out from analysis and I turned out to be non-eligible. Great! Therefore, if AmOne matched you with a lender, it is mostly happened by the accident.
- 1,306,774 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
AmOne's service has been excellent. I was trying to look for a personal loan and it took two days to be successfully matched with a lender. It's a really helpful website everyone can use. It’s safe and people are very friendly.
I was forwarded to AmOne by Credit.com. I got a personal loan and paid off all my bills. It was under one of my recommendations for Credit.com. I was successfully matched with lenders who's able to approve my request. The matching process was done online and they referred me to SoFi. Their representative was awesome.
I was trying to get a personal loan. Everything about the matching process was done on the website and I got a call from their specialist that gave me what my options were and recommendations that will match me the most. Their specialist has an outstanding personality and I was treated wonderfully.
I had a good experience with AmOne. I was trying to get a loan to consolidate my bill and it only took them less than a week to find me a match.
I was trying to do consolidation and turned to AmOne's matching services. I did the process online and then, somebody gave me a call and helped me out. I was sent some links and everything went smooth and easy. It took about five days end to end and the lender I was matched with approved my request. And everything worked out great since then. My AmOne experience was good and there was a lot of help.
I was looking for a low interest consolidation of credit cards and it worked out well for me when I used AmOne. I did the matching process online and then we had a call. It was simple, quick and everything was pleasant and professional. I was matched with the lender that I was okay with regarding the terms. It was timely as well. I would recommend them.
I was looking for a personal loan to do some renovations in the house and the AmOne specialist matched me with LightStream. The process was quick and easy. Roughly within 24 hours, I had banks calling me and actually had an approval. I wish I had called AmOne in the first place. Before finding them, I applied for credit cards and that wasn’t really what I wanted. I didn’t even know that this type of service existed. It was definitely a great experience for me.
The guy I interacted at AmOne was great. He talked to me about things and reviewed different options. He was a professional and I could understand him. I interacted thru emails with the person I was calling back and forth with. Although their options were more of marketing than a real, viable option, I was still happy with that as I know that they got to make money. I was successfully matched to a lender and got approved.
I was trying to get a loan at the time but I kept getting delayed and pushed around. AmOne reached out to me and gave me different options. The rep was fantastic. She guided me through who to call and what to do and their lender got everything squared away for me. They came in with a bunch of recommendations and they ended up working. And even in the middle of the process that I was working out, she still provided additional recommendations just in case. So, my experience was good and I would tell other people that if they can't find what they're looking for, go to AmOne. AmOne will point them in the right direction and put all those options in front of them so they can save time.
I was looking for a lender for my down payment on an investment home. The AmOne rep was very courteous, professional and invested in helping and making sure that everything went smoothly. He would also call to make sure things had gone through. I appreciated his assistance greatly. AmOne was very responsive, very easy to work with and the process from beginning to end was within two weeks which was quick. I would not hesitate to go through them again for any needs that I'll have. I was very, very pleased.
I was trying to do some repairs at home so about a month ago, I got AmOne's service. Interacting with their rep was very pleasant and things went smoothly. I was matched with a lender and my request was taken very quickly, so I had no problems.
I worked with Sean from AmOne and he had an excellent rapport with me. Sean was extremely responsive and he answered every email within an hour or two and called me back whenever I needed him. He was very knowledgeable, supportive, encouraging, and professional. If you really need that kind of help that AmOne provides, give them a call.
AmOne was referred to me by somebody else to put a consolidation loan in Idaho. Their reps were fine and they were able to successfully match me with a lender. I would recommend them.
I was putting new windows and siding in the house. I put some information in online and it didn't take very long to get a response from AmOne. The guy gave me some suggestions on a couple of different places I could use to apply. There were five that I could have clicked on and tried and I liked having options so I wasn't locked in with trying this one place and be done. AmOne took care of me with good interest rate and within minutes, I had an approval. Then the guy emailed me back and checked if I had any success. He also wanted me to keep him informed on how the process went.
AmOne has the best deal you can find and it’s a better deal than another loan company. They’re very positive, upbeat and encourage people to borrow money. They have very good service, very detailed to follow-up, and make the consumer happy.
I wanted to do some remodeling work on my home so I got a loan through AmOne. The process was smooth. I submitted my application online. The loan specialist was nice and knowledgeable. I was successfully matched with a lender that approved my request. Overall, it was a decent experience.
I had applied through SoFi and someone didn’t give me good terms. He asked for my email and he emailed me two or three different offers. I picked the first one and went through the motions with them. It was a week-long process with the SoFi company to get approval. Then AmOne contacted me but I was skeptical at the beginning that I was going to get any assistance from them. But the loan officer was very nice and pleasant and they were empathetic to my situation and provided me some options. The offer he gave me worked much to my satisfaction. It was awesome that he kept calling me to make sure everything was going well.
Getting a loan from AmOne was really easy. My husband did a lot of the paperwork online and I wasn’t even expecting it when a woman called. She stepped in and helped us throughout the loan. She was friendly and helped me navigate which one to get.
I was trying to get debt consolidation. There were two individuals I talked to at AmOne and both were extremely professional and gave me guidance on which path to go. They gave me a couple of organizations to go ahead and attempt so I tried one of them and did the process. It took about four days and everything worked out fantastic. I like that they were very detailed. I’m military and they were very specific to what I had available, military way. One of the reps was telling me about the negative effects of debt relief for me being in the military and work could hinder. They weren’t trying to sell me anything. They were trying to let me know which was the best course of action and that was great. AmOne is professional. I’ve even talked to a couple other people about AmOne and recommended it.
AmOne did a good job. I was doing a business startup, and the matching specialist was very polite and just wanted to see that I got what I needed. They were fast and matched me up so far. It was just a good experience. I'd do it again.
My experience with AmOne was smooth and hassle-free. I got their matching services to get a personal loan. I interacted with a matching specialist mostly through email. I received one phone call from him and he was good, very polite, and nice. They gave me some options and I pursued those and I achieved the results that I wanted. However, I hope that they're not going to sell my information to other companies.
When I was looking online at banks or other agencies and institution that offer loans, I saw AmOne and it has an easy to use interface. The loan matching specialist was great -- he was really responsive and very helpful in laying out a plan, as far as who to contact first and the different things that institutions look at when assessing an application. I was very happy and content with his work. I was successfully matched with a lender that was able to approve my request. It was a good first time experience! I recommend AmOne.
I needed to convert a purchase money mortgage on a property to a loan and AmOne matched me appropriately to the proper lender. They were, “These lenders look for this credit score and up to this value” and there was no real other place to get that information. Once they shared that information, it was down to four lenders that I could work with. The information was presented in an easy way to make the decision as to who to proceed with. The entire process took three weeks and I went through two companies. It would have been nice to only have my credit report drawn once though without having to go through multiple loan officers from various loan companies. The reps answered 80% of my questions as the 20% were just ones that they wouldn’t have been able to answer either way.
I’m a well-qualified borrower so I wasn’t too concerned about getting qualified but was more about which lender I was gonna go with. My biggest complaint was with the company I ended up going with and how they were advertised. Everyone had been saying it was in the process and that I was going to be done in two days. But the lender had technical issues on their end with their funding program and their software because I got a couple of e-mails that said I was funded but three days later, they called back to say they needed more information. They also asked me to pull my W2s from one year four times and re-upload it which was really frustrating. There was excuse after excuse of either they were still reviewing my information or I was funded but now they had to go through 10 other steps to get my money and it was gonna take three days. But in actuality, it took a week and a half.
Working with AmOne's loan matching specialist went quickly. We had found what I was looking for so it all worked out. It was timely and a good experience overall.
I used AmOne about a month and a half ago. I was trying to get a personal loan for debt consolidation. The loan specialist was very professional and extremely courteous. It was truly enjoyable and it was a good experience. I would definitely refer AmOne.
AmOne expert review by Barbara Friedberg
AmOne takes a unique approach to helping individuals and business access the financial services they need. Instead of providing direct services, AmOne matches borrowers with suitable lenders. AmOne specializes in personal, unsecured, debt consolidation, small business and start up business loans. After completing a simple application, users are given a list of loan options. The borrower can pick the lender on their own or use one of AmOne’s consultants. The AmOne service helps the consumer narrow his or her borrowing options and make an informed credit decision.
Debt relief: AmOne offers information on a range of debt relief services, including consumer credit counseling and debt settlement, that can help families lower debt while improving their credit scores. A simple questionnaire helps the user decide whether counseling or settlement is the appropriate choice.
Savings: AmOne provides an account-matching service that compares client needs with money market accounts, savings accounts and checking accounts offered by several banking institutions. This section gives the consumer the opportunity to find the best accounts for their individual needs.
Small business loans: Small businesses can use AmOne to explore low-interest loans of up to $500,000 that don’t require collateral.
Mortgages: Individuals and families looking to purchase houses can use AmOne to find several types of mortgage loans, including those from the Veterans Administration (VA) and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
Credit monitoring: AmOne's database of credit monitoring companies helps individuals find affordable services they might need to prevent identity theft and fraud.
Best for: People starting new businesses, business owners who want to expand their organizations, those facing financial hardship, those who want a one-stop-shop for lending-related solutions, people experiencing a big life event and people who want help exploring financial solutions.
AmOne questions and answers
- What problem is AmOne trying to solve?
- We match people with loan and financial options that are best suited for their situation, which saves them time and helps them get a better result than searching on their own.
- What sets your company apart from the competition?
- We have state-of-the-art loan matching technology with expanded search capabilities that does a better job of helping consumers and small business owners find the most suitable loan or financial options for their current situation. In addition, we provide each AmOne client with their own dedicated loan matching specialist to answer questions about the solutions and providers identified, so they better understand the options available to them.
- What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- AmOne helps individuals and small business owners save time and money, and gain peace of mind, by enabling them to more easily find and connect with the most beneficial financial solutions available for their situation at any point in time.
- What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?
- Because we offer such a valuable service, some people might perceive there is a cost associated in working with AmOne; however, we are always a 100% free service to anyone that uses our website.
- How does your company measure success?
- By the amount of people each day we are able to successfully match with their ideal loan or other financial solution in the most efficient manner possible.
- What are your company values?
- We strive to provide a better result than someone could get themselves without using our free service, we are friendly and helpful, we are fast and efficient, we are knowledgeable, we are trustworthy, and we are caring.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about AmOne?
- Every client of AmOne is assigned their own dedicated loan matching expert who will help them understand the options available to them, so they can get the best result possible. While many of our competitors only offer online assistance, this free live assistance we offer everyone is highly valuable, and something we’d like all our clients to utilize and benefit from.
- Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- AmOne is a 2015 Best Places to Work recipient.
- What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
- After the financial crisis in 2008 many people felt that banks, lenders, and financial providers could not be trusted. While this is true in some instances, there are many great lenders and financial providers in this country that truly care about the best interests of their customers. It’s AmOne’s mission to help borrowers connect with these fine institutions and avoid the pitfalls associated with choosing the wrong options.
- What is the greatest obstacle your company is currently trying to overcome?
- Continuing to educate America’s consumers and small business owners with the knowledge that there are plenty of lenders and financial providers they can trust as long as they choose the right ones to work with that are best for their unique situation.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- There has been boom in new lenders since credit froze in 2008-2009, and many of those lenders are niche lenders that a consumer would have a hard time finding on their own.
- How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
- More use of technology to make the lending process even more streamlined and primarily done online.
- How has your company grown or evolved?
- Our loan matching technology continues to improve, and the number of quality financial solutions and providers in our network continues to grow, leading to better results for our clients.
- How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
- We will be bringing our expanded search and loan matching capabilities to new financial areas beyond lending.
- Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
- From every level - from the front line loan matching specialists who talk to thousands of borrowers a week to customer service agents to middle and executive management – we foster an environment where ideas are always welcomed from any corner.
- Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
- Use AmOne’s free service to get matched to your best loan options the next time you are in the market for a loan – there is no obligation, so it costs you nothing to find your best options, and we believe you too will see the value we provide vs. what you can do on your own.
AmOne Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 12331 SW 3rd Street, Suite #700
- Fort Lauderdale
- Postal Code:
- United States