AmOne

AmOne has been America's premier online loan matching company since 1999. We offer a free service designed to make it easier for consumers and small business owners to obtain the best loan results possible.

Our trusted website uses innovative technology to instantly match potential borrowers with the most suitable loan programs and lenders for their current credit and financial situation, out of all the options available in their market area.

In addition, we are committed to providing the highest levels of personalized service found on any financial website. All AmOne clients receive access to their own dedicated Loan Matching Specialist, who will gladly answer any questions and provide unbiased guidance on the options presented.

By providing immediate access to the highest rated loan solutions currently available, millions of people each year are able to receive safe, reliable loan options they can count on, without having to spend hours searching for them on their own.

Compare Personal Loans

Research top Personal Loans recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was quite surprised how quickly AmOne responded to my loan request. My representative was very professional and assisted me through the initial steps and provided all the necessary contact information for follow up! The customer service I received so far is 5-star!

AmOne's matching service was the best product for my needs. Although the correspondence from their matching specialist was a bit much, working with them was fine and pleasant. Plus, the process was quick.

I was searching online for a personal loan and I must have been on a certain website that prompted Dean to call me, and I'm glad he did. First, he was very professional and made me very comfortable in regard to giving out my information. He explained to me what his company does and how he can help. Long story, short... I received the loan I was looking for and I truly think I would have missed this lending institution if it wasn't for Dean's help. The company he represents is a god send. Dean... Thank you!

I was trying to do debt consolidation which led me to AmOne. The rep who called me was great, very helpful, very transparent and gave me good guidance. He helped me sort out options - all the things that we probably would’ve wanted to have. It was good. I was a little caught off guard by how long it took to fund the loan because some of the other things I was looking at said they’d turnaround in a couple days. However, it took a couple of weeks. But frankly, given the size of the loan and everything else, I thought the experience was really positive.

I got a solicitation via email, and I ended up discussing the loan with somebody from AmOne in Fort Lauderdale in South Florida. It was a good interaction, and I ended up with SoFi. My loan had gone through them. Their rep pulled it off by email and by telephone, and did a good job, even in following up with everything. However, it took about four weeks, and it could have been faster. I'm a banker, so I know how things work, and that was basically unsecured transaction. When you look at your borrower, and you have somebody with a high grade score and income, you should turn around the transaction in a week if you have everything. It took a little bit longer than what normally a bank will take or any other lending provider would do, but they dealt with the transaction, and they were good and professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?

Judson was very helpful and continued to check back with me to make sure the process was going smoothly and to contact him if the first company denied my request. Was happy that they didn't. Thanks to AmOne got me started and found a way to take a lot of stress out of my life with a approval of a loan thru a company they recommended.

I was looking for a loan for home improvement. AmOne's representative was a gentleman and able to help me. It took a bit longer than I thought, but they were the ones that offered me the best rate.

Dean ** was very helpful in getting our application process started and placing us with a good lender.

I needed to resolve a credit card debt so I went to AmOne's website just to see. They've pointed me towards a company that would help me consolidate my debts, which made it a whole lot easier for me. The guy from AmOne I spoke to one time was very attentive, knowledgeable, and pointed me towards the right direction as to who to go to and speak with. The process was perfectly fine and I'd recommend them. However, I wish the process of obtaining the loan with the lender I'm dealing with would have been a little bit quicker.

Carlos was a great help in providing me with a personal loan.

Judson was very prompt in replying to my concerns and wrote me emails telling me about various websites to file my application for loan. Great job Judson. Highly recommended.

I wanted to get some personal loan. I got with AmOne's matching service and Dirk who was my matching specialist was very good. He was always on top of my request. He was also familiar at emails about new lenders and it was helpful. I was able to get a loan from the list of providers that he gave me.

Great service! Dean ** rocks.

Everything went well until Alton told a story. He said that my checking account would be charged a dollar but it WOULD BE REFUNDED. That didn't happen. Still waiting for that refund. On another note, I was also charged 29.99 for a credit report plus a international fee. I don't know if it was AmOne who charged me for this report, but since I am pointing fingers, I including you in this assertion.

The entire process was smooth and professional, as well as quick.

My experience with AmOne has been pretty good and was very helpful. Their specialist took my information and gave me a referral to a company. And when I talked to that company, they were able to help.

Mr. Pauli,

We are pleased to hear that your experience with AmOne was pleasant. Should you need assistance in the future, we are here to help!

The AmOne Quality Team

Very helpful sending me in the right direction to obtain a much needed loan. Agent was knowledgeable and most patient in helping to find lowest rate available to me. I definitely will recommend AmOne to others.

Mrs. Ward,

We wanted to thank you for the kind words. We’re very happy that the experience was positive for you and are always here should you need assistance in the future.

The AmOne Quality Team

I tried to get a personal loan through AmOne's loan matching service. Everything was great with my rep from beginning to end. I was successfully matched with the lender that approved my request.

Mr. Piscitelli,

We are happy to hear that a representative of ours was able to assist you with your needs. If there is anything we may do in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

I wanted to get a personal loan. They were very positive at AmOne. They responded promptly, and I was able to get a loan very quickly.

Mrs. Withrow,

Thank you for taking the time to speak about your experience with AmOne. We are happy to hear that you were approved for a loan.

The AmOne Quality Team

I'm trying to consolidate my credit card debts into one payment that's manageable with a reasonable interest rate. The person I spoke with at AmOne was very helpful, aware of what my situation was and understood the concerns and questions that I had. He matched me up with a lender to meet my need. They were all very professional. Everything was great and it was productive for me.

Mr. Phipps,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We’ve worked very hard to create a great platform for consumers like yourself to find their best loan options and achieve their best loan results in the fastest manner possible. We are very happy you were able to experience that and recognize our efforts. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us!

The AmOne Quality Team

AmOne was very helpful in getting me a loan that fit my needs.

Mr. Hydock,

We are pleased to hear that AmOne was able to assist you in finding a loan. Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

I was looking at the loan product and AmOne referred me to SoFi who approved my loan. I didn't have an issue with AmOne. It was a brief transaction, it was on point and I got what I needed. Customer service was professional. The experience was good.

Mr. Karim,

We are extremely happy to hear that a representative from our company was able to assist you in finding the best option for you. We wish you the best in the future. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance down the road.

The AmOne Quality Team

I want to thank AmOne for all their help. Judson specifically was very helpful and provide us with great advice.

Mr. Donati,

We are happy to hear that our representative Judson was able to assist you. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

The AmOne Quality Team

I would like to acknowledge and thank agent Dean ** for his help in assisting in finding much-needed capital for my business expansion. He was very helpful and I had a productive experience & would definitely refer my colleagues to AmOne.

Mr. Armstrong,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our company. We are happy to hear that our representative Dean was able to assist you.

The AmOne Quality Team

I was trying to find the best interest rates and for the loan amount we were looking for and we found AmOne on a Google search and they helped us shop around. Their rep Jessica essentially gave me a list of companies and a way to contact them and so I contacted a handful. And it was really a short process as far as finding the right one but she reached out to me a couple times and I told her that we had already selected a lender at that point.

Mr. Rountree,

We are happy to hear our representative Jessica was able to find the right option for you and that you were approved. Should you ever need assistance in the future, we are here!

The AmOne Quality Team

AmOne really made this process a whole lot easier for me. Their service really is superior quality. They will find you what you are looking for!

Mr. Carnes,

Thanks for writing a review about your experience with AmOne. We are happy we were able to make the process as easy as possible for you!

The AmOne Quality Team

Very fast and courteous service. Agent was very helpful and carried me through the process in a very professional and friendly manner. The overall experience was excellent, my loan was approved and I received my funds into my account in a couple of days!! I will highly recommend your company to any family or friends who are looking for a good loan.

Mr. Manrique,

We wanted to personally thank you for your feedback. We are happy you were able to match up with one of our lenders and that the process went smoothly. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

The people were very helpful and patient. It was quite easy to get a couple of lenders to choose from. Mr. ** was very courteous and helpful. You are not judged even if your credit score is not that great. They just try to find a lender to suit your needs. It was a painless experience. I would use them again if needed.

Mrs. Kramer,

The AmOne Quality Team

I had a wonderful experience with AmOne. I'm very satisfied with the process, counseling, and the expedition of my request. I was to do some home improvement and the counselor explored all kinds of options with me until I found something that matched what I needed and qualified for. She took the time and was very pleasant, patient, and anxious to make my needs be met. Even after some time had passed, she checked back to make certain that everything went smoothly. And if I needed any of a help, she followed up.

Mr. Simpson,

We wanted to personally thank you for your kind words. We’ve worked very hard to create a great platform for consumers like yourself to find their best loan options and achieve their best loan results in the fastest manner possible. We are very happy you were able to experience that and recognize our efforts. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

I wanted to congratulate Kelly ** for outstanding service. She received my call, was extremely courteous and professional, and connected me with Freedom Financial. I was able to get enrolled in a program that will be very beneficial to me. Kelly also called the following day to follow up, offering nice support in the process. I am grateful to her for knowing exactly what I needed to hear and connecting me to the right people. A job exceedingly well done.

Mr. Metzler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We are happy to hear that our representative Kelly was able to assist you. Should you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

AmOne takes a unique approach to helping individuals and business access the financial services they need. Instead of providing direct services, AmOne matches borrowers with suitable lenders. AmOne specializes in personal, unsecured, debt consolidation, small business and start up business loans. After completing a simple application, users are given a list of loan options. The borrower can pick the lender on their own or use one of AmOne’s consultants. The AmOne service helps the consumer narrow his or her borrowing options and make an informed credit decision.

• Debt relief: AmOne offers information on a range of debt relief services, including consumer credit counseling and debt settlement, that can help families lower debt while improving their credit scores. A simple questionnaire helps the user decide whether counseling or settlement is the appropriate choice.
  • Savings: AmOne provides an account-matching service that compares client needs with money market accounts, savings accounts and checking accounts offered by several banking institutions. This section gives the consumer the opportunity to find the best accounts for their individual needs.
  • Small business loans: Small businesses can use AmOne to explore low-interest loans of up to $500,000 that don’t require collateral.
  • Mortgages: Individuals and families looking to purchase houses can use AmOne to find several types of mortgage loans, including those from the Veterans Administration (VA) and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
  • Credit monitoring: AmOne's database of credit monitoring companies helps individuals find affordable services they might need to prevent identity theft and fraud.
  • Best for People starting new businesses, business owners who want to expand their organizations, those facing financial hardship, those who want a one-stop-shop for lending-related solutions, people experiencing a big life event and people who want help exploring financial solutions.

Question and Answers - AmOne

What problem is AmOne trying to solve?

We match people with loan and financial options that are best suited for their situation, which saves them time and helps them get a better result than searching on their own.

What sets your company apart from the competition?

We have state-of-the-art loan matching technology with expanded search capabilities that does a better job of helping consumers and small business owners find the most suitable loan or financial options for their current situation. In addition, we provide each AmOne client with their own dedicated loan matching specialist to answer questions about the solutions and providers identified, so they better understand the options available to them.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

AmOne helps individuals and small business owners save time and money, and gain peace of mind, by enabling them to more easily find and connect with the most beneficial financial solutions available for their situation at any point in time.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?

Because we offer such a valuable service, some people might perceive there is a cost associated in working with AmOne; however, we are always a 100% free service to anyone that uses our website.

How does your company measure success?

By the amount of people each day we are able to successfully match with their ideal loan or other financial solution in the most efficient manner possible.

What are your company values?

We strive to provide a better result than someone could get themselves without using our free service, we are friendly and helpful, we are fast and efficient, we are knowledgeable, we are trustworthy, and we are caring.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about AmOne?

Every client of AmOne is assigned their own dedicated loan matching expert who will help them understand the options available to them, so they can get the best result possible. While many of our competitors only offer online assistance, this free live assistance we offer everyone is highly valuable, and something we’d like all our clients to utilize and benefit from.

Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?

AmOne is a 2015 Best Places to Work recipient.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

After the financial crisis in 2008 many people felt that banks, lenders, and financial providers could not be trusted. While this is true in some instances, there are many great lenders and financial providers in this country that truly care about the best interests of their customers. It’s AmOne’s mission to help borrowers connect with these fine institutions and avoid the pitfalls associated with choosing the wrong options.

What is the greatest obstacle your company is currently trying to overcome?

Continuing to educate America’s consumers and small business owners with the knowledge that there are plenty of lenders and financial providers they can trust as long as they choose the right ones to work with that are best for their unique situation.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

There has been boom in new lenders since credit froze in 2008-2009, and many of those lenders are niche lenders that a consumer would have a hard time finding on their own.

How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?

More use of technology to make the lending process even more streamlined and primarily done online.

How has your company grown or evolved?

Our loan matching technology continues to improve, and the number of quality financial solutions and providers in our network continues to grow, leading to better results for our clients.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

We will be bringing our expanded search and loan matching capabilities to new financial areas beyond lending.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

From every level - from the front line loan matching specialists who talk to thousands of borrowers a week to customer service agents to middle and executive management – we foster an environment where ideas are always welcomed from any corner.

Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?

Use AmOne’s free service to get matched to your best loan options the next time you are in the market for a loan – there is no obligation, so it costs you nothing to find your best options, and we believe you too will see the value we provide vs. what you can do on your own.

Compare Personal Loans