4.75/5

Need a personal loan company?

AmOne

AmOne has been America's premier online loan matching company since 1999. We offer a free service designed to make it easier for consumers and small business owners to obtain the best loan results possible.

Our trusted website uses innovative technology to instantly match potential borrowers with the most suitable loan programs and lenders for their current credit and financial situation, out of all the options available in their market area.

In addition, we are committed to providing the highest levels of personalized service found on any financial website. All AmOne clients receive access to their own dedicated Loan Matching Specialist, who will gladly answer any questions and provide unbiased guidance on the options presented.

By providing immediate access to the highest rated loan solutions currently available, millions of people each year are able to receive safe, reliable loan options they can count on, without having to spend hours searching for them on their own.

View More View More

Need a personal loan company?

AmOne Reviews

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Was told I would get a line of credit but in reality they wanted me to stop paying my monthly payments on my credit cards, so they could “negotiate” with my creditors. I only needed 8k for my credit cards consolidation which I didn’t even qualify at first cause it wasn’t high enough. All of my cards except one is not maxed out. Seems like filing bankruptcy. That was the worst advice I’ve gotten about finances. I’d rather pay on my accounts than not and watch my credit score drop to below 600. Not saying they don’t work for some but that was just ridiculous. Seems like a scam to get people to close all their accounts.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Thanks to Judson ** and Bob ** for helping me get out from under this burden. They were considerate, understanding and non-judgmental. Fortunately I have obtained a position where I can now afford to pay off these debt and Bob has managed to get me an amount that is affordable with my budget. Thanks again for offering this service.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I am very happy about this. The people were so helpful. I just can not wait to get started and can not wait to be out of debt sooner than I hoped to. I can't wait to see the money that I will be saving each month now that I am in this program. These people were great and I am so happy to have found them. God bless you all. Great work and wonderful customer service.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I'm overwhelmed with the kindness and assistance Rachel and Kaitlyn gave me. They are assets to the company. I cannot say enough thank yous. I am humbled by their willingness and perseverance to help me get out of my situation. I can only rave about AmOne and these two employees. Again, they were not only kind but understanding and not judgmental. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I will be praying for all of us.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Risa ** was very quick and provided me with the necessary information I needed. I appreciate her getting to the point and setting me up with someone who best fit my needs. Customer service was a 10/10 based off conversation and efficiency. Thank you again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I am very disappointed in my experience with AmOne. I turned to them to refinance my student loans and people I talked to, they are just monkeys that push the buttons without real knowledge of what they are doing or trying to help with. I would get the same result if I would talk to a robot. For example, I make 89K and I was asking to borrow 113K. They put a range 60-110K of what I want to borrow to find a match. No match was found. Why? Because lenders usually do not lend more than 50% of current official salary. I found it out later from another source. Therefore, when they put numbers into their system, it's all in vain, because they put wrong numbers. Therefore, my request for refinancing did not find any match.

After that, they put me to talk to a credit card consolidation specialist. The person sounds knowledgeable at first. She asked question about my budget slowly and clearly. But when it came to explain what she thought about my financial situation, she started talking fast. When I asked to repeat, she said, "I will send it to you by email anyway". Would it be very important to understand what I hear while I am talking to her if I have to make my decision based on her analysis. Anyway, she mumbled something and then told me that I had several options like taking second mortgage, something else, and something else. She did not even ask me do I know what "second mortgage" means, and do I need to know.

Anyway, I did not get refinancing because the guy requested the amount that can never get approved. And, I did not get my credit card consolidation because, after she asked me about the budget, it turned out that I am making too much money to qualify. But it was wrong because she did not ask me how much I am paying to credit cards. This figure, $400, was not taken in consideration. She did not ask me about any other debts besides credit cards, which is my student loan $600. $1000 got out from analysis and I turned out to be non-eligible. Great! Therefore, if AmOne matched you with a lender, it is mostly happened by the accident.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I was forwarded to AmOne by Credit.com. I got a personal loan and paid off all my bills. It was under one of my recommendations for Credit.com. I was successfully matched with lenders who's able to approve my request. The matching process was done online and they referred me to SoFi. Their representative was awesome.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I was trying to get a personal loan. Everything about the matching process was done on the website and I got a call from their specialist that gave me what my options were and recommendations that will match me the most. Their specialist has an outstanding personality and I was treated wonderfully.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was looking for a low interest consolidation of credit cards and it worked out well for me when I used AmOne. I did the matching process online and then we had a call. It was simple, quick and everything was pleasant and professional. I was matched with the lender that I was okay with regarding the terms. It was timely as well. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

AmOne's service has been excellent. I was trying to look for a personal loan and it took two days to be successfully matched with a lender. It's a really helpful website everyone can use. It’s safe and people are very friendly.

AmOne expert review by Barbara Friedberg

AmOne takes a unique approach to helping individuals and business access the financial services they need. Instead of providing direct services, AmOne matches borrowers with suitable lenders. AmOne specializes in personal, unsecured, debt consolidation, small business and start up business loans. After completing a simple application, users are given a list of loan options. The borrower can pick the lender on their own or use one of AmOne’s consultants. The AmOne service helps the consumer narrow his or her borrowing options and make an informed credit decision.

• Debt relief: AmOne offers information on a range of debt relief services, including consumer credit counseling and debt settlement, that can help families lower debt while improving their credit scores. A simple questionnaire helps the user decide whether counseling or settlement is the appropriate choice.

• Savings: AmOne provides an account-matching service that compares client needs with money market accounts, savings accounts and checking accounts offered by several banking institutions. This section gives the consumer the opportunity to find the best accounts for their individual needs.

• Small business loans: Small businesses can use AmOne to explore low-interest loans of up to $500,000 that don’t require collateral.

• Mortgages: Individuals and families looking to purchase houses can use AmOne to find several types of mortgage loans, including those from the Veterans Administration (VA) and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).

• Credit monitoring: AmOne's database of credit monitoring companies helps individuals find affordable services they might need to prevent identity theft and fraud.

• Best for: People starting new businesses, business owners who want to expand their organizations, those facing financial hardship, those who want a one-stop-shop for lending-related solutions, people experiencing a big life event and people who want help exploring financial solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg
      Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor

AmOne questions and answers

What problem is AmOne trying to solve?
      We match people with loan and financial options that are best suited for their situation, which saves them time and helps them get a better result than searching on their own.
      What sets your company apart from the competition?
      We have state-of-the-art loan matching technology with expanded search capabilities that does a better job of helping consumers and small business owners find the most suitable loan or financial options for their current situation. In addition, we provide each AmOne client with their own dedicated loan matching specialist to answer questions about the solutions and providers identified, so they better understand the options available to them.
      What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
      AmOne helps individuals and small business owners save time and money, and gain peace of mind, by enabling them to more easily find and connect with the most beneficial financial solutions available for their situation at any point in time.
      What are the most common misconception consumers have about your company?
      Because we offer such a valuable service, some people might perceive there is a cost associated in working with AmOne; however, we are always a 100% free service to anyone that uses our website.
      How does your company measure success?
      By the amount of people each day we are able to successfully match with their ideal loan or other financial solution in the most efficient manner possible.
      What are your company values?
      We strive to provide a better result than someone could get themselves without using our free service, we are friendly and helpful, we are fast and efficient, we are knowledgeable, we are trustworthy, and we are caring.
      What is something you wish every consumer knew about AmOne?
      Every client of AmOne is assigned their own dedicated loan matching expert who will help them understand the options available to them, so they can get the best result possible. While many of our competitors only offer online assistance, this free live assistance we offer everyone is highly valuable, and something we’d like all our clients to utilize and benefit from.
      Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
      AmOne is a 2015 Best Places to Work recipient.
      What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
      After the financial crisis in 2008 many people felt that banks, lenders, and financial providers could not be trusted. While this is true in some instances, there are many great lenders and financial providers in this country that truly care about the best interests of their customers. It’s AmOne’s mission to help borrowers connect with these fine institutions and avoid the pitfalls associated with choosing the wrong options.
      What is the greatest obstacle your company is currently trying to overcome?
      Continuing to educate America’s consumers and small business owners with the knowledge that there are plenty of lenders and financial providers they can trust as long as they choose the right ones to work with that are best for their unique situation.
      How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
      There has been boom in new lenders since credit froze in 2008-2009, and many of those lenders are niche lenders that a consumer would have a hard time finding on their own.
      How do you think the industry will change in the next 5 to 10 years?
      More use of technology to make the lending process even more streamlined and primarily done online.
      How has your company grown or evolved?
      Our loan matching technology continues to improve, and the number of quality financial solutions and providers in our network continues to grow, leading to better results for our clients.
      How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
      We will be bringing our expanded search and loan matching capabilities to new financial areas beyond lending.
      Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
      From every level - from the front line loan matching specialists who talk to thousands of borrowers a week to customer service agents to middle and executive management – we foster an environment where ideas are always welcomed from any corner.
      Do you have any advice or comments for your current and/or potential customers?
      Use AmOne’s free service to get matched to your best loan options the next time you are in the market for a loan – there is no obligation, so it costs you nothing to find your best options, and we believe you too will see the value we provide vs. what you can do on your own.

AmOne Company Information