4.77/5

Need a personal loan company?

AmOne

AmOne has been America's premier online loan matching company since 1999. We offer a free service designed to make it easier for consumers and small business owners to obtain the best loan results possible.

Our trusted website uses innovative technology to instantly match potential borrowers with the most suitable loan programs and lenders for their current credit and financial situation, out of all the options available in their market area.

In addition, we are committed to providing the highest levels of personalized service found on any financial website. All AmOne clients receive access to their own dedicated Loan Matching Specialist, who will gladly answer any questions and provide unbiased guidance on the options presented.

By providing immediate access to the highest rated loan solutions currently available, millions of people each year are able to receive safe, reliable loan options they can count on, without having to spend hours searching for them on their own.

View More View More

Need a personal loan company?

241 AmOne Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was trying to get a personal loan from AmOne but I wasn’t successfully matched with a lender and so I went on my own to work it out. It was a nice process though and I had a great experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I was trying to borrow money to save money and I sought help from AmOne. I’ve never used their service before so the reps had to explain the process and check back and make sure I had quotes and all that, and followed through. They’re good. And then, I found a lender and got an interest rate that is lower than I expected, which is really good. That was great and that actually helped me establish a credit line with them if I need money at a really affordable rate. So I’m happy about that. And my credit is better now. My AmOne experience has been helpful. I didn’t know there were groups like them that would help people. So that was refreshing.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Using AmOne was quick and easy. I wanted to consolidate some debts, so I had a quick call with their reps, although I mostly did the process online. AmOne was so quick that they were able to match me with a lender in a 24-hour period.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I talked to an AmOne rep on the phone a week ago because I was trying to pay off my credit cards. He helped me out and he was very professional. He asked me what I needed and what best fits. The process was quick and it got me started although it would have been nice to get more to pay off more.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was trying to get a loan to fix and pay some of my credit off. I wasn’t getting any approvals from anywhere because it was affecting my credit a little bit, so I used AmOne. The girl I spoke to really tried to help and she tried to guide me towards a few options, but at that time the options didn’t work. Then a few weeks later, I got an email and it led me to a lender that came through with the loan. It was great and it paid off a lot of my cards. By the end of September, my credit score would be about 50 points higher. It definitely helped my credit boost back up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I was trying to get a bill consolidation loan when AmOne reached out to me to offer some different options. The representative was really knowledgeable and professional. He laid things out clearly and simply. They explained about different companies, what they do and who had better interest rates. Plus they provided me with recommendations for different lenders. They filled me in on what each lender does. Like for example, which one pays the creditors directly and which one pays you. They also enlightened me about which ones I would most likely qualify for and what might be best for what I was looking for. They have a great customer service.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I had three credit cards and I wanted to take a loan to pay those off and consolidate them so I went with AmOne's matching service. A loan matching specialist from AmOne called me. He was very helpful and followed up with me a couple of times. Their rep was very professional. I was matched with a lender within a day and I eventually got a loan. I appreciate AmOne overall.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was trying to purchase a property and got AmOne’s service. They were helpful in giving me information and directing me in certain ways. They gave me plenty of loan options that would match my needs and I got approved by the lender they matched me with. It was a positive experience overall.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I was trying to find a loan to finance the re-roofing of my home. AmOne quickly found the loan I was looking for and I was matched with a lender who was able to approve my request. AmOne's matching specialist was pleasant and brilliant. I enjoyed the whole experience and highly recommend AmOne to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I was turned down by another lender for a personal consolidation loan. The company turned me over to AmOne who paired me up with a few different options and I took one. It was successful in terms of getting what I needed. I interacted with their loan specialist mostly through emails but I also got calls. After it was all said and done, they did a follow-up. But once I engaged the new lender, there wasn’t anything I needed AmOne to do on my behalf. I understand their business model and it was helpful to a point, and it was great. I would recommend them if I knew people who are in the same position that I was in. It was worth the try to go to them and get options.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I was trying to find the right fit for a personal loan. I talked to AmOne's specialist and he was super nice, helpful and informative. He emailed me a couple of times to check in, to see how things were going, so it was good. The whole process took about a week. It was quick and easy and it was a great experience overall.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I tried AmOne and Jonathan, the loan matching specialist, was very nice and helpful. I was concerned about the rate that I was given not being so high and he explained to me some of the ins and outs of loan consolidation. He explained how a lot of times people don't stay in that loan for very long and I can get my credit up, then apply for a different loan. The lender took quite a long time to finish up whatever they were doing with their paperwork and the entire process took over a month. But I appreciated AmOne's service and I was very happy with the help that I got from Jonathan. The experience was good, positive and very informative.

Factual basis uncertain
      Original review: July 21, 2017

Customer service is not all that great. The lady I was on the phone with act like she can't understand me and wanted me to send info through e-mail which I find it a red flag and it should never be done that way. I'm sure it's some kind of scam. I would not even get involved with them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I received lots of pointless ads and notifications for various other services completely unrelated to the "loan" I was applying for. Many of the options offered were generic, and had a "paid ID" so the agents are just sharing them for profit. Worse still, many of the options offered on these sites when I looked on comparable review sites were FLAT OUT AWFUL for the CONSUMER. I'm talking endless fees, opening fees, unreachable customer service agents, endless charges, swindling at its worst. AmOne does not try these offers. AmOne agents are lining their pockets with your applications on these shared/paid links, that's literally it. Look up local lenders if you're having trouble with loans/debt. Secured loans are always in your favor (collateral).

Original review: April 25, 2016

I was quite surprised how quickly AmOne responded to my loan request. My representative was very professional and assisted me through the initial steps and provided all the necessary contact information for follow up! The customer service I received so far is 5-star!

Original review: April 21, 2016

AmOne's matching service was the best product for my needs. Although the correspondence from their matching specialist was a bit much, working with them was fine and pleasant. Plus, the process was quick.

Original review: April 19, 2016

I was searching online for a personal loan and I must have been on a certain website that prompted Dean to call me, and I'm glad he did. First, he was very professional and made me very comfortable in regard to giving out my information. He explained to me what his company does and how he can help. Long story, short... I received the loan I was looking for and I truly think I would have missed this lending institution if it wasn't for Dean's help. The company he represents is a god send. Dean... Thank you!

Original review: April 19, 2016

I was trying to do debt consolidation which led me to AmOne. The rep who called me was great, very helpful, very transparent and gave me good guidance. He helped me sort out options - all the things that we probably would’ve wanted to have. It was good. I was a little caught off guard by how long it took to fund the loan because some of the other things I was looking at said they’d turnaround in a couple days. However, it took a couple of weeks. But frankly, given the size of the loan and everything else, I thought the experience was really positive.

Original review: April 15, 2016

I got a solicitation via email, and I ended up discussing the loan with somebody from AmOne in Fort Lauderdale in South Florida. It was a good interaction, and I ended up with SoFi. My loan had gone through them. Their rep pulled it off by email and by telephone, and did a good job, even in following up with everything. However, it took about four weeks, and it could have been faster. I'm a banker, so I know how things work, and that was basically unsecured transaction. When you look at your borrower, and you have somebody with a high grade score and income, you should turn around the transaction in a week if you have everything. It took a little bit longer than what normally a bank will take or any other lending provider would do, but they dealt with the transaction, and they were good and professional.

Original review: April 13, 2016

Judson was very helpful and continued to check back with me to make sure the process was going smoothly and to contact him if the first company denied my request. Was happy that they didn't. Thanks to AmOne got me started and found a way to take a lot of stress out of my life with a approval of a loan thru a company they recommended.

Original review: April 11, 2016

I was looking for a loan for home improvement. AmOne's representative was a gentleman and able to help me. It took a bit longer than I thought, but they were the ones that offered me the best rate.

Original review: April 11, 2016

Dean ** was very helpful in getting our application process started and placing us with a good lender.

Original review: April 8, 2016

I needed to resolve a credit card debt so I went to AmOne's website just to see. They've pointed me towards a company that would help me consolidate my debts, which made it a whole lot easier for me. The guy from AmOne I spoke to one time was very attentive, knowledgeable, and pointed me towards the right direction as to who to go to and speak with. The process was perfectly fine and I'd recommend them. However, I wish the process of obtaining the loan with the lender I'm dealing with would have been a little bit quicker.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Carlos was a great help in providing me with a personal loan.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Judson was very prompt in replying to my concerns and wrote me emails telling me about various websites to file my application for loan. Great job Judson. Highly recommended.

Original review: April 4, 2016

I wanted to get some personal loan. I got with AmOne's matching service and Dirk who was my matching specialist was very good. He was always on top of my request. He was also familiar at emails about new lenders and it was helpful. I was able to get a loan from the list of providers that he gave me.

Original review: April 1, 2016

Great service! Dean ** rocks.

Original review: March 29, 2016

Everything went well until Alton told a story. He said that my checking account would be charged a dollar but it WOULD BE REFUNDED. That didn't happen. Still waiting for that refund. On another note, I was also charged 29.99 for a credit report plus a international fee. I don't know if it was AmOne who charged me for this report, but since I am pointing fingers, I including you in this assertion.

Original review: March 29, 2016

The entire process was smooth and professional, as well as quick.

Original review: March 27, 2016

My experience with AmOne has been pretty good and was very helpful. Their specialist took my information and gave me a referral to a company. And when I talked to that company, they were able to help.

AmOne response

Mr. Pauli,

We are pleased to hear that your experience with AmOne was pleasant. Should you need assistance in the future, we are here to help!

Warm Regards,