Find a Loan Companies partner

2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

4.7/5 (237 ratings)
Find a Loan Companies partner

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

About AmOne

AmOne helps consumers and small businesses find the right lenders to meet their financial needs. Once you complete a simple form online or call AmOne, a representative guides you through your loan options from its network of lenders. AmOne provides loans for all credit and financial situations, and the preapproval process won’t affect your credit score. If you don’t qualify, AmOne has experts that can help you improve your situation.

Pros

• Fast approval process
  • No collateral required
  • No cost or obligation

Cons

• No in-person services

Bottom Line

AmOne is a free online lending service that helps consumers and small businesses find lenders for all financial situations. Using fast preapproval services, you can get multiple loan options without hurting your credit score.

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

AmOne Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I had a good experience with AmOne. I was trying to get a loan to consolidate my bill and it only took them less than a week to find me a match.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I was trying to do consolidation and turned to AmOne's matching services. I did the process online and then, somebody gave me a call and helped me out. I was sent some links and everything went smooth and easy. It took about five days end to end and the lender I was matched with approved my request. And everything worked out great since then. My AmOne experience was good and there was a lot of help.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was looking for a low interest consolidation of credit cards and it worked out well for me when I used AmOne. I did the matching process online and then we had a call. It was simple, quick and everything was pleasant and professional. I was matched with the lender that I was okay with regarding the terms. It was timely as well. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I was looking for a personal loan to do some renovations in the house and the AmOne specialist matched me with LightStream. The process was quick and easy. Roughly within 24 hours, I had banks calling me and actually had an approval. I wish I had called AmOne in the first place. Before finding them, I applied for credit cards and that wasn’t really what I wanted. I didn’t even know that this type of service existed. It was definitely a great experience for me.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

The guy I interacted at AmOne was great. He talked to me about things and reviewed different options. He was a professional and I could understand him. I interacted thru emails with the person I was calling back and forth with. Although their options were more of marketing than a real, viable option, I was still happy with that as I know that they got to make money. I was successfully matched to a lender and got approved.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I was trying to get a loan at the time but I kept getting delayed and pushed around. AmOne reached out to me and gave me different options. The rep was fantastic. She guided me through who to call and what to do and their lender got everything squared away for me. They came in with a bunch of recommendations and they ended up working. And even in the middle of the process that I was working out, she still provided additional recommendations just in case. So, my experience was good and I would tell other people that if they can't find what they're looking for, go to AmOne. AmOne will point them in the right direction and put all those options in front of them so they can save time.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I was looking for a lender for my down payment on an investment home. The AmOne rep was very courteous, professional and invested in helping and making sure that everything went smoothly. He would also call to make sure things had gone through. I appreciated his assistance greatly. AmOne was very responsive, very easy to work with and the process from beginning to end was within two weeks which was quick. I would not hesitate to go through them again for any needs that I'll have. I was very, very pleased.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I was trying to do some repairs at home so about a month ago, I got AmOne's service. Interacting with their rep was very pleasant and things went smoothly. I was matched with a lender and my request was taken very quickly, so I had no problems.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I worked with Sean from AmOne and he had an excellent rapport with me. Sean was extremely responsive and he answered every email within an hour or two and called me back whenever I needed him. He was very knowledgeable, supportive, encouraging, and professional. If you really need that kind of help that AmOne provides, give them a call.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

AmOne was referred to me by somebody else to put a consolidation loan in Idaho. Their reps were fine and they were able to successfully match me with a lender. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was putting new windows and siding in the house. I put some information in online and it didn't take very long to get a response from AmOne. The guy gave me some suggestions on a couple of different places I could use to apply. There were five that I could have clicked on and tried and I liked having options so I wasn't locked in with trying this one place and be done. AmOne took care of me with good interest rate and within minutes, I had an approval. Then the guy emailed me back and checked if I had any success. He also wanted me to keep him informed on how the process went.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

AmOne has the best deal you can find and it’s a better deal than another loan company. They’re very positive, upbeat and encourage people to borrow money. They have very good service, very detailed to follow-up, and make the consumer happy.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I wanted to do some remodeling work on my home so I got a loan through AmOne. The process was smooth. I submitted my application online. The loan specialist was nice and knowledgeable. I was successfully matched with a lender that approved my request. Overall, it was a decent experience.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I had applied through SoFi and someone didn’t give me good terms. He asked for my email and he emailed me two or three different offers. I picked the first one and went through the motions with them. It was a week-long process with the SoFi company to get approval. Then AmOne contacted me but I was skeptical at the beginning that I was going to get any assistance from them. But the loan officer was very nice and pleasant and they were empathetic to my situation and provided me some options. The offer he gave me worked much to my satisfaction. It was awesome that he kept calling me to make sure everything was going well.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Getting a loan from AmOne was really easy. My husband did a lot of the paperwork online and I wasn’t even expecting it when a woman called. She stepped in and helped us throughout the loan. She was friendly and helped me navigate which one to get.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I was trying to get debt consolidation. There were two individuals I talked to at AmOne and both were extremely professional and gave me guidance on which path to go. They gave me a couple of organizations to go ahead and attempt so I tried one of them and did the process. It took about four days and everything worked out fantastic. I like that they were very detailed. I’m military and they were very specific to what I had available, military way. One of the reps was telling me about the negative effects of debt relief for me being in the military and work could hinder. They weren’t trying to sell me anything. They were trying to let me know which was the best course of action and that was great. AmOne is professional. I’ve even talked to a couple other people about AmOne and recommended it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

AmOne did a good job. I was doing a business startup, and the matching specialist was very polite and just wanted to see that I got what I needed. They were fast and matched me up so far. It was just a good experience. I'd do it again.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

My experience with AmOne was smooth and hassle-free. I got their matching services to get a personal loan. I interacted with a matching specialist mostly through email. I received one phone call from him and he was good, very polite, and nice. They gave me some options and I pursued those and I achieved the results that I wanted. However, I hope that they're not going to sell my information to other companies.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

When I was looking online at banks or other agencies and institution that offer loans, I saw AmOne and it has an easy to use interface. The loan matching specialist was great -- he was really responsive and very helpful in laying out a plan, as far as who to contact first and the different things that institutions look at when assessing an application. I was very happy and content with his work. I was successfully matched with a lender that was able to approve my request. It was a good first time experience! I recommend AmOne.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I needed to convert a purchase money mortgage on a property to a loan and AmOne matched me appropriately to the proper lender. They were, “These lenders look for this credit score and up to this value” and there was no real other place to get that information. Once they shared that information, it was down to four lenders that I could work with. The information was presented in an easy way to make the decision as to who to proceed with. The entire process took three weeks and I went through two companies. It would have been nice to only have my credit report drawn once though without having to go through multiple loan officers from various loan companies. The reps answered 80% of my questions as the 20% were just ones that they wouldn’t have been able to answer either way.

I’m a well-qualified borrower so I wasn’t too concerned about getting qualified but was more about which lender I was gonna go with. My biggest complaint was with the company I ended up going with and how they were advertised. Everyone had been saying it was in the process and that I was going to be done in two days. But the lender had technical issues on their end with their funding program and their software because I got a couple of e-mails that said I was funded but three days later, they called back to say they needed more information. They also asked me to pull my W2s from one year four times and re-upload it which was really frustrating. There was excuse after excuse of either they were still reviewing my information or I was funded but now they had to go through 10 other steps to get my money and it was gonna take three days. But in actuality, it took a week and a half.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Working with AmOne's loan matching specialist went quickly. We had found what I was looking for so it all worked out. It was timely and a good experience overall.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I used AmOne about a month and a half ago. I was trying to get a personal loan for debt consolidation. The loan specialist was very professional and extremely courteous. It was truly enjoyable and it was a good experience. I would definitely refer AmOne.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was trying to get a personal loan from AmOne but I wasn’t successfully matched with a lender and so I went on my own to work it out. It was a nice process though and I had a great experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I was trying to borrow money to save money and I sought help from AmOne. I’ve never used their service before so the reps had to explain the process and check back and make sure I had quotes and all that, and followed through. They’re good. And then, I found a lender and got an interest rate that is lower than I expected, which is really good. That was great and that actually helped me establish a credit line with them if I need money at a really affordable rate. So I’m happy about that. And my credit is better now. My AmOne experience has been helpful. I didn’t know there were groups like them that would help people. So that was refreshing.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Using AmOne was quick and easy. I wanted to consolidate some debts, so I had a quick call with their reps, although I mostly did the process online. AmOne was so quick that they were able to match me with a lender in a 24-hour period.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I talked to an AmOne rep on the phone a week ago because I was trying to pay off my credit cards. He helped me out and he was very professional. He asked me what I needed and what best fits. The process was quick and it got me started although it would have been nice to get more to pay off more.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was trying to get a loan to fix and pay some of my credit off. I wasn’t getting any approvals from anywhere because it was affecting my credit a little bit, so I used AmOne. The girl I spoke to really tried to help and she tried to guide me towards a few options, but at that time the options didn’t work. Then a few weeks later, I got an email and it led me to a lender that came through with the loan. It was great and it paid off a lot of my cards. By the end of September, my credit score would be about 50 points higher. It definitely helped my credit boost back up.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I was trying to get a bill consolidation loan when AmOne reached out to me to offer some different options. The representative was really knowledgeable and professional. He laid things out clearly and simply. They explained about different companies, what they do and who had better interest rates. Plus they provided me with recommendations for different lenders. They filled me in on what each lender does. Like for example, which one pays the creditors directly and which one pays you. They also enlightened me about which ones I would most likely qualify for and what might be best for what I was looking for. They have a great customer service.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I had three credit cards and I wanted to take a loan to pay those off and consolidate them so I went with AmOne's matching service. A loan matching specialist from AmOne called me. He was very helpful and followed up with me a couple of times. Their rep was very professional. I was matched with a lender within a day and I eventually got a loan. I appreciate AmOne overall.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was trying to purchase a property and got AmOne’s service. They were helpful in giving me information and directing me in certain ways. They gave me plenty of loan options that would match my needs and I got approved by the lender they matched me with. It was a positive experience overall.

AmOne Company Information