4.7/5 (237 ratings)

Check Your Personal Loan Rates

It's free and won't impact your credit score

About AmOne

AmOne helps consumers and small businesses find the right lenders to meet their financial needs. Once you complete a simple form online or call AmOne, a representative guides you through your loan options from its network of lenders. AmOne provides loans for all credit and financial situations, and the preapproval process won’t affect your credit score. If you don’t qualify, AmOne has experts that can help you improve your situation.

Find Personal Loans near you

Pros

• Fast approval process
    • No collateral required
    • No cost or obligation

Cons

• No in-person services

Bottom Line

AmOne is a free online lending service that helps consumers and small businesses find lenders for all financial situations. Using fast preapproval services, you can get multiple loan options without hurting your credit score.

AmOne Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AmOne?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I was trying to find a loan to finance the re-roofing of my home. AmOne quickly found the loan I was looking for and I was matched with a lender who was able to approve my request. AmOne's matching specialist was pleasant and brilliant. I enjoyed the whole experience and highly recommend AmOne to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I was turned down by another lender for a personal consolidation loan. The company turned me over to AmOne who paired me up with a few different options and I took one. It was successful in terms of getting what I needed. I interacted with their loan specialist mostly through emails but I also got calls. After it was all said and done, they did a follow-up. But once I engaged the new lender, there wasn’t anything I needed AmOne to do on my behalf. I understand their business model and it was helpful to a point, and it was great. I would recommend them if I knew people who are in the same position that I was in. It was worth the try to go to them and get options.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I was trying to find the right fit for a personal loan. I talked to AmOne's specialist and he was super nice, helpful and informative. He emailed me a couple of times to check in, to see how things were going, so it was good. The whole process took about a week. It was quick and easy and it was a great experience overall.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I tried AmOne and Jonathan, the loan matching specialist, was very nice and helpful. I was concerned about the rate that I was given not being so high and he explained to me some of the ins and outs of loan consolidation. He explained how a lot of times people don't stay in that loan for very long and I can get my credit up, then apply for a different loan. The lender took quite a long time to finish up whatever they were doing with their paperwork and the entire process took over a month. But I appreciated AmOne's service and I was very happy with the help that I got from Jonathan. The experience was good, positive and very informative.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: July 21, 2017

Customer service is not all that great. The lady I was on the phone with act like she can't understand me and wanted me to send info through e-mail which I find it a red flag and it should never be done that way. I'm sure it's some kind of scam. I would not even get involved with them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I received lots of pointless ads and notifications for various other services completely unrelated to the "loan" I was applying for. Many of the options offered were generic, and had a "paid ID" so the agents are just sharing them for profit. Worse still, many of the options offered on these sites when I looked on comparable review sites were FLAT OUT AWFUL for the CONSUMER. I'm talking endless fees, opening fees, unreachable customer service agents, endless charges, swindling at its worst. AmOne does not try these offers. AmOne agents are lining their pockets with your applications on these shared/paid links, that's literally it. Look up local lenders if you're having trouble with loans/debt. Secured loans are always in your favor (collateral).

Original review: April 25, 2016

I was quite surprised how quickly AmOne responded to my loan request. My representative was very professional and assisted me through the initial steps and provided all the necessary contact information for follow up! The customer service I received so far is 5-star!

Original review: April 21, 2016

AmOne's matching service was the best product for my needs. Although the correspondence from their matching specialist was a bit much, working with them was fine and pleasant. Plus, the process was quick.

Original review: April 19, 2016

I was searching online for a personal loan and I must have been on a certain website that prompted Dean to call me, and I'm glad he did. First, he was very professional and made me very comfortable in regard to giving out my information. He explained to me what his company does and how he can help. Long story, short... I received the loan I was looking for and I truly think I would have missed this lending institution if it wasn't for Dean's help. The company he represents is a god send. Dean... Thank you!

Original review: April 19, 2016

I was trying to do debt consolidation which led me to AmOne. The rep who called me was great, very helpful, very transparent and gave me good guidance. He helped me sort out options - all the things that we probably would’ve wanted to have. It was good. I was a little caught off guard by how long it took to fund the loan because some of the other things I was looking at said they’d turnaround in a couple days. However, it took a couple of weeks. But frankly, given the size of the loan and everything else, I thought the experience was really positive.

Original review: April 15, 2016

I got a solicitation via email, and I ended up discussing the loan with somebody from AmOne in Fort Lauderdale in South Florida. It was a good interaction, and I ended up with SoFi. My loan had gone through them. Their rep pulled it off by email and by telephone, and did a good job, even in following up with everything. However, it took about four weeks, and it could have been faster. I'm a banker, so I know how things work, and that was basically unsecured transaction. When you look at your borrower, and you have somebody with a high grade score and income, you should turn around the transaction in a week if you have everything. It took a little bit longer than what normally a bank will take or any other lending provider would do, but they dealt with the transaction, and they were good and professional.

Original review: April 13, 2016

Judson was very helpful and continued to check back with me to make sure the process was going smoothly and to contact him if the first company denied my request. Was happy that they didn't. Thanks to AmOne got me started and found a way to take a lot of stress out of my life with a approval of a loan thru a company they recommended.

Original review: April 11, 2016

I was looking for a loan for home improvement. AmOne's representative was a gentleman and able to help me. It took a bit longer than I thought, but they were the ones that offered me the best rate.

Original review: April 11, 2016

Dean ** was very helpful in getting our application process started and placing us with a good lender.

Original review: April 8, 2016

I needed to resolve a credit card debt so I went to AmOne's website just to see. They've pointed me towards a company that would help me consolidate my debts, which made it a whole lot easier for me. The guy from AmOne I spoke to one time was very attentive, knowledgeable, and pointed me towards the right direction as to who to go to and speak with. The process was perfectly fine and I'd recommend them. However, I wish the process of obtaining the loan with the lender I'm dealing with would have been a little bit quicker.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Carlos was a great help in providing me with a personal loan.

Original review: April 5, 2016

Judson was very prompt in replying to my concerns and wrote me emails telling me about various websites to file my application for loan. Great job Judson. Highly recommended.

Original review: April 4, 2016

I wanted to get some personal loan. I got with AmOne's matching service and Dirk who was my matching specialist was very good. He was always on top of my request. He was also familiar at emails about new lenders and it was helpful. I was able to get a loan from the list of providers that he gave me.

Original review: April 1, 2016

Great service! Dean ** rocks.

Original review: March 29, 2016

Everything went well until Alton told a story. He said that my checking account would be charged a dollar but it WOULD BE REFUNDED. That didn't happen. Still waiting for that refund. On another note, I was also charged 29.99 for a credit report plus a international fee. I don't know if it was AmOne who charged me for this report, but since I am pointing fingers, I including you in this assertion.

Original review: March 29, 2016

The entire process was smooth and professional, as well as quick.

Original review: March 27, 2016

My experience with AmOne has been pretty good and was very helpful. Their specialist took my information and gave me a referral to a company. And when I talked to that company, they were able to help.

Mr. Pauli,

We are pleased to hear that your experience with AmOne was pleasant. Should you need assistance in the future, we are here to help!

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 26, 2016

Very helpful sending me in the right direction to obtain a much needed loan. Agent was knowledgeable and most patient in helping to find lowest rate available to me. I definitely will recommend AmOne to others.

Mrs. Ward,

We wanted to thank you for the kind words. We’re very happy that the experience was positive for you and are always here should you need assistance in the future.

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 23, 2016

I tried to get a personal loan through AmOne's loan matching service. Everything was great with my rep from beginning to end. I was successfully matched with the lender that approved my request.

Mr. Piscitelli,

We are happy to hear that a representative of ours was able to assist you with your needs. If there is anything we may do in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 19, 2016

I wanted to get a personal loan. They were very positive at AmOne. They responded promptly, and I was able to get a loan very quickly.

Mrs. Withrow,

Thank you for taking the time to speak about your experience with AmOne. We are happy to hear that you were approved for a loan.

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 16, 2016

I'm trying to consolidate my credit card debts into one payment that's manageable with a reasonable interest rate. The person I spoke with at AmOne was very helpful, aware of what my situation was and understood the concerns and questions that I had. He matched me up with a lender to meet my need. They were all very professional. Everything was great and it was productive for me.

Mr. Phipps,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We’ve worked very hard to create a great platform for consumers like yourself to find their best loan options and achieve their best loan results in the fastest manner possible. We are very happy you were able to experience that and recognize our efforts. We wish you the best and should you need us in the future, do not hesitate to contact us!

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 15, 2016

AmOne was very helpful in getting me a loan that fit my needs.

Mr. Hydock,

We are pleased to hear that AmOne was able to assist you in finding a loan. Should you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 13, 2016

I was looking at the loan product and AmOne referred me to SoFi who approved my loan. I didn't have an issue with AmOne. It was a brief transaction, it was on point and I got what I needed. Customer service was professional. The experience was good.

Mr. Karim,

We are extremely happy to hear that a representative from our company was able to assist you in finding the best option for you. We wish you the best in the future. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance down the road.

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 11, 2016

I want to thank AmOne for all their help. Judson specifically was very helpful and provide us with great advice.

Mr. Donati,

We are happy to hear that our representative Judson was able to assist you. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

The AmOne Quality Team

Original review: March 10, 2016

I would like to acknowledge and thank agent Dean ** for his help in assisting in finding much-needed capital for my business expansion. He was very helpful and I had a productive experience & would definitely refer my colleagues to AmOne.

Mr. Armstrong,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about our company. We are happy to hear that our representative Dean was able to assist you.

AmOne Company Information