Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.79/5

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

Abby Connect Call Now Toll Free (877) 841-6082 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

We were using Talkroute and it sounded almost like a robot. A lot of people don't want to go listen to a whole bunch of extensions. They would always just press 0 and it would get routed to the CEO of the company who definitely does not have time to take care of all the calls. So, we decided to go with a receptionist company. I have never heard of one before in my life. I googled and looked at a few companies, and Abby Connect was the one that stuck out to me the most. They were the ones that had a very reasonable price. The fact that they did a 14-day free trial was amazing as well and everybody has been super nice. We're more than happy with the people that we chose.

I'm the office manager here and my personal favorite about the system is the customer portal. I have access to see how many minutes we've used, how many minutes are left. I can see the payment breakdown. If I see that we're growing a bit more, then I know that I can always add in more minutes at any time too. And it doesn't disrupt our contract. I am able to monitor and validate everybody's calls as well. Everybody here is independent and they have the capability to just ignore Abby Connect, but everybody has been using them as highly as I do and it has been working wonderfully for our company.

Their reps answer the phones really quickly. They're 100% polite. They take to change extremely fast. There was one for we were asking them to ask way too many questions and that was my fault because I was trying to think of all the aspects. Whenever I did a couple of test calls, it took way too long. As soon as I made the change, they went ahead and did it right then and there. I called them right back as another test and all the changes were made. Everybody's super confident. They're absolutely wonderful to work with. Abby Connect is the best that we have used. They were able to choose a local phone number for us as well. So, whenever we told them the area code, they were able to provide that to us. They're very personable and I absolutely love them. It's very good and a lot more better to have somebody like them around, as opposed to having an actual receptionist here.

Hi Vanessa!

Thank you SO much for your review and detailed feedback! Your receptionist team LOVES hearing from you and knowing that what we are doing is working for you and your colleagues.

We're so happy that you took advantage of the trial and did test calls to see if your call handling instructions worked well in sample situations. By having smaller, dedicated receptionist teams we can indeed make immediate changes to your account. Please keep letting us know how we are doing and let us know if we can make any more changes or adjustments for you!

Thanks again for your review!

Your receptionist,

Keilyn

Get buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I’ve had answering services in the past, but I’ve never been happy. There was no one trained and they could never pronounce my name. It was terrible. The people immediately knew that it was an answering service. I did a lot of homework this time. I went online and I read about seven different companies because I really needed a professional team. Then I talked to a woman at length. She told me all the things that I wanted to hear and also told me that I would have a team. And that team alone would always be answering my phone, which really impressed me.

I selected Abby Connect mostly because of the professionals that I talked to and answered my question. They gave me my quotes and sent me the documents. They immediately followed up and were always professional, and polite. Every time they called me, they were pleasant and they never sounded stressed. They were also immediately responsive and I figured it was a good indication of what the company was like.

I got to train them and all of my clients think that it is an in-house secretary. They’re amazing and I’m extremely happy with the service. Every one of the women was polite, upbeat, and professional. And they pronounce my name correctly. They also don’t put my clients on hold because they’re saturated with calls so I’m seeing an increase in office appointments. They answer my phones and I get to tell them whether I wanna take the call or not. If I don’t wanna take the call, then I get an email and I can call the numbers off the email upon receipt. Abby Connect is pricier than most but you get what you pay for. I was a little leery about 500 bucks a month, but one polite person on the phone can turn into an office appointment and a new retainer. So, it’s more than paying for itself. I’m elated.

Hi Douglas,

We're absolutely ecstatic and grateful for your review! Thank you so much! Here at Abby Connect, communication is very important to us. We care about our clients and our client's clients because your people are our people.

Being able to offer dedicated answering teams to our clients allows us to better customize the experience and increase familiarity between your team, you, and your clients. We're also so happy to hear that you've had an increase in new appointments and we hope that helps you continue to grow your business.

As a receptionist on your team at Abby Connect, I want to personally thank you for giving us the opportunity to WOW you and your callers! In a world full of so much noise, we're not just listening. We HEAR you and we're always here for you.

Thanks Again!

Macie M.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I had some feedback that came in an email thread and some client of mine out west said, “You know, I think Glenn’s the only one there doing it all.” So, I thought it might be helpful to have someone else grab the phone, particularly if I’m gonna be running around now, conducting a bunch of meetings as the business grows. So, I did a search on the internet for services like that and I wanted a live service and went through, and then I narrowed it down to two or three. I read reviews and there were so many. The reviews were fudged or faked on by various sources. But I read what I thought was independent reviews and Abby Connect always came out on top. We got them and I wasn’t too worried about the pricing because the prices were comparable. I've only had them for less than a year and them taking messages gives me a little more time.

I haven’t utilized all their sources and resources as of yet. I just switched over in my system here. I had a fax service too and I was paying almost $20 a month for that. I looked back at 2019, I had nine faxes, and my daughter who works for an interior design firm said, “Dad, nobody faxes anymore.” So, I rigged it up just to come in to my computer, the fax number. And I haven’t tried yet flipping over between this line and the fax line. Also, I would get as many as a dozen robocalls a day with an average of three to five. All of them were junk and a couple of them were political. But Abby Connect's huge help was eliminating the robocalls. I'm very pleased with them. My experience with Abby Connect has been very good so far. It has relieved me and I greatly appreciated it. I’m a one-man operation here, so it’s a huge help that the phone’s getting answered and messages are handled promptly.

​Hi Glenn,

Thank you so much! We do our very best at Abby Connect to help relieve the stress of answering calls so you can have more time for your busy work schedule. We're so glad that you have chosen our services out of all the others out there. All of our reviews are from customers who were interviewed by a 3rd party just like you were. We take great pride in answering your calls and delivering an exceptional service that people want to talk about. Thank you for trying us out and joining the Abby family!

Dayzjah

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I learned about Abby Connect at a conference about a year ago. I’m a small business but I got sick of fielding calls from solicitors and having clients call me when they didn’t have scheduled appointments, so I use the service mostly as a call filter for me. I’ve only been with them for about two months now, but even after just the first week, I realized how much less the phone is ringing so it has been nice. Even somebody who normally I would talk to calls, if it’s not a good time, it’s easier for me to just have Abby Connect deal with that rather than me picking it up and then trying to make an excuse for why I can’t talk right now. It helps a lot and I know that they screen a lot of my calls for me, so it makes a big difference for my work day.

I’m just still a little bit confused about messages. Sometimes I’ll get an email notifying me of a missed call. Sometimes I get an electronic voicemail. Sometimes I get like a transcribed voicemail. So, I’m not sure what the difference is and I don’t even know if there’s some inbox that I should be clearing out. But I haven’t made much of an effort to research that, so it’s not necessarily on them.

A couple of years ago, I tried one of their primary competitors for a call service and I let them go after like a month. I’m a female with a male name and my calls were letting me know that I was being referred to as he by my call center. And it stands out for me that Abby Connect has gotten that right when other companies couldn’t figure it out, even after me asking them several times to make note so that it was addressed.

Also, whenever I have a question or I contact support or any of the callers who call, everyone is really professional. I don’t know them at all but I feel that they’re a part of my team as opposed to me just feeling like somebody using a service and being just another client. Their team does a really good job of being friendly and personable. And they always help me whenever I have a question or I’m not sure about something.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for taking the time out of your workday to provide us with some great feedback. We always love hearing from fantastic clients like yourself! We remember meeting you at the conference last fall and we're glad you chose to try out our services. I'm so glad to hear you've noticed a big difference immediately. As a small business owner, I can only imagine how much you are working on every day! It's awesome to hear that we have been able to help with the filtering of your calls. Thank you for the great feedback and let us know if we can improve your service in any way!

Warm Regards,

Kaitlyn G.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I called around a few different companies and Abby seemed like the better fit for us. I man the phone almost 100% on my own but I like to go home at once. Primarily, I use Abby Connect to pick up the slack when I need to. They are able to take down the information and I don’t have to go through voicemails and call everybody every morning. I can go on to my emails and see the information they sent, most of which includes what I would normally get from the callers myself. I can then call and set up those appointments, versus having to listen to voice mails and missed calls.

Some of the caller people don’t like to leave voice mails and are more apt to talk to someone. Abby Connect also helps in the morning where my phone is blowing up, during that 8:00 to 9:00 slot when everybody is trying to call and I’m not in the office. I’m not getting my phone constantly ringing and me trying to manage that and drive.

We have used a call center a couple of years ago and we quit using them because they just wouldn’t get the information we needed. And no matter how many times we discuss with them what we really wanted, it never worked out. When we first started with Abby, there were a couple of little things to work out to make sure that they were getting the kind of information we needed, which they did well, and knowing which calls to forward to me, even if I had the phone forwarded to them. It took one phone conversation to let them know which calls are important and need to come to me, and also the ones that are not necessary. The slight adjustment was within that first couple of weeks that we were using them. I've recommended Abby Connect to a couple of different people that have been looking for a phone service. They are not the cheapest out there but it seems like a solid, good service, and I don’t have any issues.

Abby Connect response
    Hi Brian, Thanks so much for the review! I'm so glad to hear that we've been able to integrate with your own call answering - we understand that you want to answer when you can! Many businesses like yours use us specifically to help them when they can't get to the phone or need to unplug after their normal hours but still need their callers taken care of. We're happy that having a quick easy list of people to call back first thing in the morning has helped you out. Please, as always, let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you!

Angelica

Original review: July 8, 2020

I was doing an internet research to find a virtual receptionist and they were one of the companies that I found and seemed most reputable. It's a good service. It’s been very helpful for me during this time. The calls connect good. They contact me whenever they have to and when there's a new caller coming in. It’s very efficient and it's a very useful tool for my business.

Hi Ronald!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We here at Abby Connect take great pride in our work and we are extremely glad to know that our reputation proceeded us in your search for the right answering service. We truly enjoy helping you and your callers in any way we can and hope we are helping your business run smoothly during these strange times. If there is anything else we can do to make our service even more fantastic for you we'd love to hear it.

Christina G.

Original review: July 2, 2020

So far, so good. Abby Connect has quick response to get in touch with the right people to get messages directly to us. I've had some couple of positive responses from people who have interacted with Abby. They said, "Hey, that's a nice receptionist you have right there."

Hello, Bishop!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's always so flattering to hear that your callers compliment you on your team of receptionists here. At Abby Connect, we pride ourselves in representing YOUR business. And, we always want your callers to enjoy their time spent on the phone with us.

Your team and I are eager to answer your calls and we will remain diligent in making sure that those messages continue to get to the right people.

Thank you for your business! Stay safe out there!

Genie C.

Original review: June 12, 2020

The Abby Connect service has been working well for me, but it's too expensive.

Hi Todd,

Thank you so much for the kind words, we’re very happy you are pleased with our services. We would love to go over the pricing options we have available to see what works best for you. We can always change your call handling procedures, put you on a higher tier package, or walk you through the Abby Connect app (or online portal) so that you know where to go to monitor your calls better. This way, there are no surprises with any overages. With Abby Connect you have the best of the best receptionists who are continuously focused on providing your callers with the best customer experience they can get. I look forward to hearing back from you so we can review your options!

Your Account Manager,

Katherine

Original review: June 1, 2020

I did a Google search to find providers, and after looking at the reviews and everything else Abby Connect appeared to be the highest rated. And they’ve done an awesome job. They never missed a beat, never an issue, and haven’t tried to sell me more than I need. They were always courteous and professional. It has been exactly what we needed. They’re doing the answering service and forwarding calls -- those are the main thing we need. When that doesn’t go through, they’ll bring the customer back on and take a message or try another extension, or whatever it takes to make sure the person is taken care of. When potential donors or foundations call, they get that professional image. It is so important when you are trying to make an impact and when you are asking for money. I’ve been wowed. They help us immensely, and they do a lot. I’m pleased to recommend them to anybody.

Hi Cliff!
    We're so glad to hear that you're WOWED with our service! Your team and I are more than happy to go above and beyond for your callers' and company's needs. At Abby Connect we truly care about how our clients feel towards our service. Thank you so much for your business! We'll continue to do our best to impress you and your callers with our professionalism and charisma.

If there is ever a way we can help your business further, please let us know!

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Christina G.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I like Abby Connect's pricing and the way that they have their services set up. They seemed to be the best for our company. We got the straight call, answering and forwarding services. We’ve gone through some rapid growth and they’ve helped us manage the incoming calls and made sure that our phones are answered consistently. We use another application called Grasshopper which at the location we were at the time was having some issues as far as reception and we use all cell phones. But it’s taken that worry out for us. We know the call’s gonna get answered. It gets transferred most of the time to the correct person. The team at Abby was always very helpful on the phone. Their account managers have been pretty straightforward, very understanding, and have been good at working with us and making suggestions as to how they could work best for us. They’ve always been very pleasant to deal with. I’m pretty happy with the service so far.

Hello Ken,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled that we can assist you with your company's growth and ensure your calls will be answered even when your phone provider's reception makes it difficult to accept calls yourself. It delights me to know you are confident in our service as you are one of my favorite clients!! We look forward to continuing to provide your business with exceptional customer service. Thank you so much!

Jessie G.

Abby Connect author review by ConsumerAffairs

Abby Connect offers U.S. based, off-site, live virtual receptionists that simplify customer service needs for busy professionals and businesses by skillfully handling incoming calls at a reduced cost in comparison to hiring a full-time employee. The company's virtual assistants filter calls through a screening process based on the client's needs to ensure that all necessary calls are transferred to the right people and right departments.

• Multiple means of communication: The company saves time with prompt delivery of messages using multiple communication methods including text and email.

• Reduce overhead: Abby Connect will reduce costs and need for hiring a full-time employees.

• Triage responses: The receptionists filter very important calls that require immediate attention from calls that can wait.

• Attentive customer service: Abby Connect offers quality customer service with a cheerful personality.

• Custom options: The company offers versatility with flexible options for using the service part-time, full-time or for taking overflow calls.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Abby Connect questions and answers

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?
    Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.
    What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?
    Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.
    What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.
    How does Abby Connect measure success?
    We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
    The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?
    I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.
    Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
    We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.
    How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?
    Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Information