Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 56 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Family owned and operated, Abby Connect has been providing virtual receptionist services for over 10 years in Summerlin, Nevada. Our mission is to connect our clients calls in real time, while building meaningful relationships.

All calls are answered by a friendly receptionist Monday-Friday at your local time. After hours answering services are also available.

Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

Abby Connect Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 26, 2017

130 Abby Connect Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I own a dental practice and it uses Abby Connect as an answer to my receptionist not being able to answer the phone. My office manager customized how their receptionist will answer, and they do a good job going ahead and picking up on opportunities that have passed through my front desk. So far, it's been great.

Abby Connect response
Thank you for your fabulous review, Kam! We are so happy to hear that we were able to adapt to your needs and not let a call go without being answered. We are thrilled to be your receptionist team and a benefit to you.

Best Regards, Jeannette

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I like Abby Connect’s live phone-answering service. Their impact has been really positive for our business and they have been great. The system gives a very professional front-facing voice. I've stuck with them for a year now and I'm very happy.

Abby Connect response

Brian, we really appreciate your marvelous review. Abby Connect’s goal is to be the excellent face of anyone’s company. We are so happy we are accomplishing this for your awesome company. Customer Service is what we pride in, and that is why we can make a positive impact for your business. We hope to be the voice of your company for many years. Thank you for allowing us to help your fantastic company. Best Regards, Marisol

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Abby Connect seemed to have high expertise and I like their price and features. I like their live answering service and the system allows a live person to always be available to answer the phone, which is not always possible for us, so that's helpful. The reps were always polite and professional.

Abby Connect response
Ned, thank you for your awesome compliments. We take pride in our receptionists having professional, friendly and polite personalities. Abby understands that missing that one call could be the million dollar call you were waiting on. Thank you for seeing the value in what we do!

Your friendly receptionists, Elaine

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We use Abby Connect as a back-up. We’re a small company so when we’re tied up doing work or in client meetings, we use it to keep somebody answering the phone. We’re small enough that my admin staff works so we can’t always answer the phone. The folks Abby Connect that I set up with are very nice. They did a good job. Since then I just basically get their messages so I can’t really call the normal people. The only thing I don’t like is that I can't call once a month to see what they actually sound like.

I would like to just randomly call and see if they sound nice, especially now that I can’t really do it without them. I’d like to check if they speak proper English or if they are nice. They should waive a call for the owner at least until I get used to them and comfortable. But they do a lot better job than my admin did because a lot of times she wouldn’t take out the number to call back for me. When I get issues, Abby Connect actually puts the number in the message and I can just hit them and call them, versus checking my email and contacts to see if I have the number. It’s a lot more helpful. It made us look more professional rather than somebody answering the phone.

Abby Connect response

Steven, we are proud to be your back up receptionists for your awesome company. Whether we’re working with a small business or a large business, we pride ourselves in providing the same wonderful customer services that your clients’ deserve. Making that important connection with your clients and providing you with the information that is needed is our pleasure. We definitely do encourage our clients to make a test call to ensure that your receptionists are meeting/exceeding your expectations. Feel free to send your account manager, Marianne, an email and mention that you did a test call along with the date and time. She’ll make sure to take that call off of your bill. We want you to be extremely happy, and we love that we truly act as an extension of your company. Long term relationships are important to us. Your friendly Receptionists, Mariah

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

Before Abby, we used a different live answering company for a week, but my messages were not complete that I needed to go back and see. We contacted the previous provider as there were some issues and they just didn’t work. We were trying to decide whether to hire a full-time office girl and Abby has eliminated having to bring another employee on.

Abby saves us a bit of money and is much better as it answers for us 24 hours a day. We have the convenience of always getting a message whenever we can’t take the call. They take the call and they e-mail me the message and for the most part, the messages were always complete with all the pertinent information. There were one or two messages in the beginning when things were getting started and it was trying to get everybody on the same page, but very quickly, things smoothed out. It seems like I talk with the same gals from the Abby team and they’re always very kind and very thorough with their messages. Abby has been a great connection so far.

Abby Connect response

Julie, we are thrilled to be your receptionist team! As your after-hours team member, I am happy to hear that the messages you are receiving are clear and complete. Nothing is more important than having the correct information at hand. I’m excited to hear that you are happy with our service, and we have eliminated the need for you to hire a full-time office receptionist. Here at Abby, we all strive to be the best, and we understand your clients can be very upset (due to damages) or very excited (with a remodel!) when they call in, so we are sensitive to their needs either way. Being part of Faulkner’s team is our pleasure, and we believe being in constant communication is what connects us to you!

Racquel – An After-hours Abby

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Abby Connect is far superior than the one we used before. We mostly use their answering and message taking services and I like the customer interaction that they provide. We’ve had great feedback from it and it has certainly been helpful to be able to get a hold of us quicker and to have somebody live answer. It helps our overall persona. They are professional and gave immediate responses. It’s been an excellent improvement in our business.

Abby Connect response

Michelle, thank you for such a wonderful review and taking time in recognizing us as an improvement to your company. Non-stop customer service is at the core of what we do, so it warms our hearts to see that we’ve made a positive impact to you and your company. We look forward to many more fabulous calls. Greatly Appreciated, Hope

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

We used a live answering company for after hours a long time ago then we did a Google search for a 24/7 call answering service to take messages and we found Abby Connect. Since we used them, we're not concerned about missed calls. Everything has also been smooth and easy when we dealt with their reps.

Abby Connect response
Shaw, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that our receptionists could meet all of your needs during a smooth process. We strive in making sure our clients are satisfied and everything is just how they need and that a call never goes missed. We look forward to helping with more calls!

Best Regards, Elena

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I'm very happy with Abby Connect's service. Everyone was fabulous, helpful and thorough. I use their answering service, taking messages and replying to calls, and it's been helpful for our team to focus on the things that they need to do at the office. I would recommend Abby Connect.

Abby Connect response

Leah, thank you so much for your amazing review on our services and allowing us to free up more of your time! We enjoy being an extension of your team and look forward to serving you as best as we can. Sincerely, Melissa

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I was searching online for a virtual office receptionist and I found Abby Connect. I did some demos with three companies and Abby Connect seemed to be the best fit. They answer the phone and do it competitively and they do a good job. We just had some issues in the beginning of the call not getting answered all the time, so we engaged with them. They have been absolutely professional and courteous.

Abby Connect response

Rodney, thank you so much for your 5 star review. We are lucky that you chose us out of the three companies you had a demo with and that we’ve been able to create a wonderful experience for you. I apologize for the hiccups in the beginning, but I am happy to hear that everything is taken care of. Although we may be a small extension to your company, we make it our responsibility to represent your company in the best way possible. If you ever need anything from Abby, we are happy to help!

Your friendly receptionists, Victoria

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

We're a small company and we were getting besieged with telemarketers and hang-up calls. Also, our office manager who answers a lot of the calls couldn't do her work and what Abby Connect was offering sounded good. It's taken us a few times to tell them what we really needed. Many of the phone calls, they send out to all three of us in an email. They also have a list of information they need to get for us to help us and they do get the information. They did what they thought we needed then we refined it. It has been a great experience with Abby Connect.

Abby Connect response
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we could help your company and free up your office manager’s time. We will make sure to adjust to whatever your company may need! The ladies love taking your calls and speaking with your callers. Thank you for your kind review!

Best regards, Elena

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

The team at Abby Connect has been very helpful. I use Abby Connect to take calls for me. I've had an actual receptionist before I had Abby Connect and people haven't noticed the difference.

Abby Connect response

Thank you so much for your awesome review! All of our receptionists are happy to hear that we make your clients feel like they are speaking with someone in the actual office. We look at ourselves as a professional extension of your business, so this is great to hear. We definitely strive for greatness in customer service and love giving your callers the friendly and professional tone they deserve. We appreciate you!

Best Regards, Angie M.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I use Abby Connect to answer the phone and they forward the message to me. Every time I've had an issue they're very responsive. They get back to me very quickly and resolve it. Most of the questions, they answer them as well. The way they could integrate multiple lines to one place and professionally enter this phone and get me into their system stood out for me. It's a great service and I'm very happy. People should use it.

Abby Connect response
Hi Guy, thank you for always letting us know how we’re doing and for your kind recommendation. Your team truly loves your callers, and it means a lot to know that we’ve been able to make a small but meaningful impact towards your business.

Best Regard, Marlene

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We have multiple locations in Europe and in the US and we needed 24 hour answering service for our business. We had to make sure that if any customer from overseas calls, they could talk to someone live and relay their message, as opposed to receiving our automated voice message system. We were with another company before but they were terrible. The level of training was not consistent across the board, so we had some receptionists who were really great and others who weren't as good. We found Abby Connect through Google and switched to them. Their team is really sweet, very courteous and respectful. We liked their professionalism and their service is amazing. They're a good company and we're happy and satisfied with them.

Abby Connect response

Thank you for your wonderful review Victoria and for the opportunity to answer for your callers. We take huge pride in our training system, and it’s great to hear that it’s made an impact on your call handling. Your team absolutely loves your account, and we look forward to many more great calls!

Sincerely, Marlene

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I was looking to relieve the pressure off of my phone and to create a buffer between people looking for nonsense and reality so I employed Abby Connect's services. A virtual receptionist is a good move for me right now and it's also much more professional. It screens a lot of calls for me. I like the fact that when I don't have to call, they ask the proper questions. They also send me a text message with all the information from that client so I can call them when I'm not busy. Then, they send me an email and whenever I've needed to speak with anybody from the team of Abby Connect, I've been able to speak with them.

Abby Connect response

Hi Ray, thank you so much for your kind words. The team appreciates it! We are always more than happy to help and look forward to continuing to provide the service you need! Sincerely, Marlene

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Partnering with Abby Connect has been a positive for my business. We don't do a very good job of answering our phones and we get a lot of calls that we don't want to deal with from people trying to sell us loans. If we see a call from New York, we generally don't pick it up because we know it's a loan company. However, they were fielding a bunch of calls and we ended up paying a lot more than we wanted to. There were certain types of calls that they couldn't help on, We'll have people call the studio because they're running late. But our phone is always mobile, so it didn't make sense to pick up the phone in those situations because you can't help them anyway. So, they're calling a mobile service and they didn't really know what to do with those calls.

Other than that, they're really friendly on email. Also, I called the service once just to hear how it was, so it's just as they were answering them seemed fine. It's a good thing for the company to have someone answer the phone. But it's hard to generally determine the cost benefit. Their lowest tier of service is comfortable, but they were taking more calls which pushed our fees up close to $500 a month. It's hard to figure out if it's worth the money, but they're professional and it's a good company, so I'd recommend them.

Abby Connect response
Thank you so much Dennis for the review. We love your account and are happy to hear that your receptionist team was able to filter out these loan agents as well as provide you with friendly customer service!

Best wishes – Melissa

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I found Abby Connect online and I have them for a month or so. I use their answering service and so far, they've helped me. Their customer service team has always been very helpful, friendly and responsive to anything that I need for them to do. It has been a positive experience.

Abby Connect response
We are so happy that you found us, and that we’ve been a great match! Your team appreciates your kind words, and we absolutely love handling your calls and serving your clients as best as we can. I’m happy to hear that we have been able to help you get set up, and that we have efficiently handled any issues or questions that you may have had. If there is anything else we can do ensure your satisfaction, please feel free to let us know!

One of your Receptionists, Jessika

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

We went through half a dozen different services, going through Google and testing them before we found Abby Connect. There's a night and day difference between them and everyone else. We had a number of complaints from existing customers calling in on the prior services and Abby Connect is the first service we’ve used that the feedback was that they actually sounded they’re at our business, not just in a call center or in some cases, a daycare. Partnering with them has been very positive for our business and we use the 24/7 service the most and then live screening and patching of the calls also. They’ve also been very professional. Every call they handled goes really well. They have the information of the caller and they give us feedback on whether they think the caller is unsolicited or not. They also have friendly voices on the phone and they’ve been phenomenal as well.

Travis,

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to live our core values by helping with your business needs! We love that you’ve had a wonderful Abby Experience. It’s companies like yours that we absolutely love taking calls for, and we are happy that we can provide the professional, accurate, and caring service that you desire. Please feel free to keep us updated if there’s anything further that we can do in order to ensure your utmost satisfaction. Thank you again for your feedback and for allowing us to serve your company. Your Receptionist, Jessika

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I heard about Abby Connect from the internet and I’ve been using their inbound calls feature. I use it as an answering service if I'm not available. Business has been a little bit better and the services are fine.

Abby Connect response

Thank you for your feedback regarding our services, Rich. We love answering your calls and are thrilled that you trust us as the first voice your clients hear when calling in. Please let us know if there is anything further that we can do in order to hit the ball out of the park every time. Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to many more fabulous calls. Your Receptionists, Jessika

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

The previous company we used was a little better than Abby Connect. However, upon the other company closing up and eliminating that line of service, partnering with Abby allowed us to maintain that service. I primarily use Abby for incoming calls. I like it when Abby details the comments and the fact that they use our incoming call parameters or call intake direction. It has been a positive experience, overall and they’re performing as expected.

Abby Connect response

Tariq, thank you for your positive review! Since we built the Abby headquarters from the ground up, we have a sincere appreciation for architects and understand how important it is to create trust between you and your clients. We love working with businesses who match our core values! Integrity, responsiveness and accurate execution is what you provide to your clients, and we can tell! We definitely make it our goal to adapt to your vision through each call.

Your Abby receptionists appreciate how available, helpful and responsive you are. We look forward to hearing from you if there’s anything we can improve on so we can provide you the best receptionist service possible.

From your grateful receptionist,

Harley

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I was researching answering services online and found Abby Connect. I did a two-week trial with them. We use their answering services which is all day plus extended hours. I’m a small business owner and it lets me get more calls handled rather than having to do it myself. Also, their team is very friendly and Abby Connect has been very helpful.

Karina,
We are so happy that you are part of our Abby Team and utilize our extended service. I am one of the after-hours receptionists that has the pleasure of taking your calls, and I appreciate being a part of the growth of your business. All of the staff at Abby Connect understands the importance of handling your calls to free up your time, and we're looking forward to keep helping as best as we can.

Sincerely, Tamara

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Abby Connect was more expensive than the others we've tried but they're good. We mostly use the afterhours answering feature and their customer service reps have been very good.

Steven,

As an after hours receptionist I am thrilled to hear you are very happy with the service we provide! Here at Abby Connect we strive to go above and beyond to take care of you and your firm. Whether you need us as a primary receptionist, overflow or after hours we are excited to be part of your professional journey. Your success is OUR success!

Racquel – An After hours Abby

Original review: July 21, 2017

There is a lot of good stuff about Abby Connect and I use the answering assistant the most. It's excellent because now I am more professional because I have ladies answering every single call and I don't miss any of them. They'd know if somebody's trying to reach me and the ladies are always upbeat.

Abby Connect response
Your review means a lot to all of your receptionists. We love giving your awesome clients the professionalism and friendliness they deserve. Thank you for being an important part of our Abby Team !!

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: July 2, 2017

We evaluated a couple of providers and Abby Connect's price was the same and their service was very close. But, for some particular reason, my partner and I liked Abby better. It was just our hunch so we took our chance and we're happy with it. They answer our calls when we cannot do it which has helped us. They even call me sometimes to say what this person on the line wants and I have the ability to say that I'm not available. The team at Abby Connect is awesome. They have been there for us to be able to get away and answer to clients. I don't have to worry that we're going to miss a call. It's a great service.

Abby Connect response

We really appreciate all of your kind words. It means a lot to all your receptionists that we can provide top notch service to you. We want to shine and be the best for you and your company. It is our pleasure being a part of your company, and we enjoy making your life easier with our fabulous Abby Connect services. Best Regards...Gail

Insufficient response received
Original review: June 20, 2017

Abby Connect was recommended by another attorney and it was slightly cheaper than the service I was going to go with. But it has been horrible because I had several individuals tell me they had called and left five or six messages and I had only received one from several different individuals. Their front end communication, the email, and returning phone calls, are all very good but when we do ghost calls where you call in, sometimes the phone rings and doesn’t get answered. Also, sometimes when it does get answered, it sounds like the person is on a conference call where it’s not clear. It’s hard to hear them. Their service was very expensive and they didn’t deliver on their promise. I’m going to let them go.

Abby Connect response

Thank you Mr. Creed for your feedback.

This came as as a surprise though, because no issues were reported on the account. When we received your feedback we investigated immediately as we do with all reported client concerns. Every account has an account manager who they are encouraged to call or email directly at any time.

Given the nature of our business, recordings help us verify and address concerns quickly. While you haven't answered our emails or calls so we could address this with you sooner, we've been able to review your entire account history to address what you outlined in your review.

Call Quality

After listening to the calls we can confirm that the quality of the calls was crystal clear and did not sound like a conference call. Mr. Creed provided no feedback or concerns about call quality to his account manager nor did any come up during our regular quality assurance checks.

Missed Messages
We’ve been able to confirm that 100% of messages were taken by Mr. Creed’s team of Abby receptionists and sent through the system.

Please note that in our 14-day trial period clients get access (if they’d like) to a few optional services, one of which is transcription of voicemail messages sent to email. The transcription service is automated and therefore we always remind and advise clients to call into their voicemail as well to verify. If there’s an issue with the transcription service we’ll take it up with that vendor as soon as it’s reported.

When Mr. Creed’s trial concluded and he signed up, he did not continue on with that service so his email transcriptions should have stopped. Voicemail box instructions were sent to him with his activation email. The client’s voicemail box has 74 messages in it as of today.

Unfortunately, the client also never contacted us with a single concern so there would have been no chance of us diagnosing any issues or walking him through the voicemail system or transcription service in better detail.

Missed Calls

There are no calls which went unanswered into his number for the hours which he was contracted with us.

Had Mr. Creed’s concerns been shared with us we’d have investigated them immediately, made any updates or revisions to his settings, and walked him through the voicemail or transcription system. Our clients’ businesses are so important to us that we respond to all concerns the same day, but no concerns were raised. We'd love to resolve Mr. Creed's issues and keep him as a client and we'll continue to reach out to him ready to move forward in whichever direction he chooses.

Original review: June 17, 2017

We have the basic service with Abby Connect. They answer my phones and then do a good job. I received an unsolicited compliment on the quality of our receptionist since we started using Abby Connect in one of my business connections. Someone who called in said, “She’s got the nicest receptionist I’ve ever dealt with.” And the best part about it is that it gets me untethered from my desk. I can now answer my office phone from literally anywhere. Every time the team at Abby Connect calls, they’re very friendly. Plus, they pronounce my name correctly. I routinely get called “Goldstein” or “Goodsteen”. And I only had to correct them once on phonetic pronunciation. They get it right every time and that's nice. They were also helpful in getting me setup and in porting the phone numbers. They are a terrific organization with great customer service. I’m very pleased to be their customer.

Abby Connect response
Thank you! Your outstanding review meant so much to all of your Abby Team. We love to hear that our core values are being felt by your clients. Whether it is pronouncing your name correctly or creating a valuable experience for your clients, we definitely pride ourselves in our customer service. That is what Abby is all about!

Sincerely...Gail

No response received
Original review: June 7, 2017

I did some research online and narrowed it down to the best three. Actually, the top ten answering services like Boutique Answering Services and Abby Connect were on that list. Abby Connect was right at the top, if not number one, number two. So, I called the first five on that list and then I liked Abby Connect out of those five. We mostly use the virtual assistant service and the people at Abby Connect are really good at transferring the call to one of our voicemails or inboxes. It's typically after hours when they do that. And also the ability over the weekend wherein they send criteria we gave them and they can assess whether or not to transfer it live to me.

Both Mary Ann and Gail had been excellent. They're always friendly and always very knowledgeable about what they can or cannot do. Same goes for email where the responses were not as prompt as the call, but there's always a response and they always address it. My questions were answered and my concerns are addressed. It was a very good experience in setting up the account. They have facilitated every single criterion that I have incorporated into the team that will be taking our calls. I've only been a month with Abby Connect. Right now, we're still working out all the wrinkles. It's good for our law firm to have that additional service. I haven't seen their impact entirely maybe because of the number of people and the different shift. We're not at the level that we want them to be but, we're working on it.

Original review: May 28, 2017

We use Abby Connect for the answering service. It's a lot more efficient because we're not interrupted with ridiculous calls so it has brought more productivity to my internal staff also. They announce themselves mainly through e-mail when they bring a call through, but nothing negative. They're great at screening and know what to ask. They've been very professional, attentive, polite and friendly so I'd recommend them. It's been a very positive experience.

Abby Connect response

Heidi - We're so happy to hear that our service has been helping your staff operate more efficiently. Our goal is to provide you and your clients with the best support and customer service. Please let us know if there's anything else you need.

Best,

Samantha

Original review: May 21, 2017

We use Abby Connect for their answering service. They call and connect me to either my cellphone or my home phone. It’s been helpful and it’s really nice that they’ll call my landline and then call my cellphone. It's a nice thing to never miss a client call. Also, they’re always nice and pleasant on the phones so I don’t have any complaints at all. I'm definitely satisfied with their service so far.

Abby Connect response

Thank you so much Sarah for the great feedback. It's been a pleasure working with your business for a few months. Helping you never miss a call is one of our main goals! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your service!

-Samantha

Original review: May 16, 2017

I’m no longer with Abby Connect because they couldn’t do my schedule anymore. They weren’t taking it on, so I had to find a different provider that will. But when they were doing what I could, I was happy with them.

Abby Connect response

Thank you Lily for the wonderful review. We've enjoyed working with your business for over 7 years, and we will miss you and wish you the very best! Gail

Original review: May 7, 2017

I was solicited by someone on LinkedIn about Abby Connect. I looked into it, and then I called and talked to a main person whom I would characterize as the information gatherer and they transferred me to someone that would be the point person initially. I asked all the information and did their two-week free trial, which went well. During that time, I had a couple of questions and was able to get the person in charge of my account on the phone. I could email that person and they’d get back to me, so it was positive overall.

I use Abby Connect during my regular business hours to screen calls. The after-hour calls I get are transcribed, so that’s nice. I look at it that way, but it’s just nice to have someone gather the information that’s pertinent for me to decide if I’m going to take a call or not, rather than pick up the phone and waste time listening to someone talk my ear off. Plus, I get both email and text summarizing the initial conversation. That’s really helpful because I’m assured I’m going to get the information pretty quickly. If I’m in court and it’s a potential new client, I’ll step out and call them right away.

I have my own business, so I value the same things that I try to give the people. When they have a question, I get right back to them or at least try to explain things to them that they have questions or which Abby Connect did for me. They are as advertised and it’s exactly what I needed. I need someone to do the service they provide and it’s been a pleasure so far. I have recommended them to one or two people.

Abby Connect response

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this excellent feedback. We're pleased that the variety of options we offer for annotating and communicating your messages to you has been working well and saving you time. We especially thank you for referring us to other lawyers! Please let us know if we can improve your experience in any way!

Abby Connect questions and answers

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?
Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.
What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?
Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.
What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.
How does Abby Connect measure success?
We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?
I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.
How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?
Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Information

abbyconnect.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use