toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Abby Connect

James, thank you for such a wonderful review, all the receptionists love your account and are honored to answer your calls. We all appreciate your kind words...Gail

Original review: July 14, 2016

Abby Connect has been a true gift to me since last tax season. The professionalism and courtesy they extend is well reported by my clients. They have also given me so much more time to complete my work without being interrupted by phone calls. I truly think they have been the best asset I have added to my business in years. The value is immeasurable. I recommend their services 100%.

Abby Connect

Rob, we're so glad that you took the time to review our live call answering services and team as a whole. In fact, Melissa and Marlene recorded a short video to share our appreciation: https://youtu.be/0dawsPApnBc

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I rented an office in a building that Abby Connect provided a phone service in. I use their phone answering feature and my experience has been positive. Their people that I work with here, personally, are very helpful, friendly, and I enjoy working with them.

Abby Connect

Wayne, thank you so much for taking the time to review our virtual receptionist services. We filmed a video response, which you can view here: https://youtu.be/jJKGJ5UGj4U

- Marlene & Melissa

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I'm mobile and not in the office all the time. I use Abby Connect's extended hours and regular service as it's cheaper than hiring an employee. It's saving me a lot of money and I get a whole staff of people that answer the phone and take my calls for me. They also make my company look a lot bigger than it is and give us a nice professional image which at the end of the day strengthens our brand. There are only a couple of people that actually work for my company but thanks to Abby, it looks like we're one of the biggest app development firms in America so that's priceless.

Also, everyone there treated me exceptionally well. They're very nice, cordial, and respectful and they return phone calls. All of my interactions with them have been awesome and through the roof. What I also like about Abby is that they don't blanket and generalize everyone. They don't treat everybody like a number. They customize what they do around each client. Every time I ask them to do something, I put in a request and they'll say they'll do it and ask me how I want it done. They always try to find a way to satisfy me and they're really good people. They've been able to roll with the punches and so have I so it's a good working relationship.

However, I was expecting them to interact more with the clients and answer some basic questions. They charge almost $300 while their competitors charge about 30 to 50 bucks a month. These companies offer traditional answering services and Abby's reps are also just taking messages. But the rates are getting better and I enjoy working with Abby Connect. It's a great experience and I'm happy with them.

Abby Connect

Sharon, we're very appreciative that you took the time to contribute such a wonderful review of our receptionist service here. When you have a moment, Marlene and Melissa recorded a quick video to thank you: https://youtu.be/j3KcuHWeVDA

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I called several other places before Abby Connect and none were very good about bringing us on as new clients. If a problem came up, others just say, “Well, this is how we work," and there was no interest in trying to see how we needed for it to work. So I started to feel like I wasn't going to that route. And then I contacted Abby Connect and realized that they're different because of the virtual office piece. They're very professional and willing to make it work for whatever the intricacies of your business are.

Everybody there is always super helpful and gets back to me really quickly. We made a lot of changes and were trying to close down for a week. That's what precipitated our need for the assistance. And because our phone system was also being upgraded, there was a lot of problems and they never got irritated with how many times I was calling them and changing the parameters, so it was good. We've been using them for about three months now. We've had no complaints and no calls have been dropped so it's been great. Our clients, because they have Spanish speakers, can't tell that we've had staff people calling. And staff people know that it's Abby Connect but it's seamless so it's worked out really well. Plus, they alert us with email messages that are able to go to specific staff and so it's been super helpful.

Abby Connect

Thank you David for giving us a perfect rating, we appreciate you and your fabulous firm. We are very lucky to have you as one of our clients.

With Appreciation...Gail

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Abby Connect provides excellent service to their clients. They lighten the load to running your own business by going above and beyond to make businesses run smoothly on a daily basis. The personalized attention we receive from the Abby Connect staff is impressive. The friendly staff takes the time to connect with their clients and is always helpful when a need arises.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Abby Connect

Kevin, thank you for all your positive comments, we really appreciate it and are so lucky to have you as one of our clients.

With Sincere thanks...Gail

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I have Abby Connect's answering service and it's fantastic. I have been approached by other live answering services and they try to come up with packages like "Okay, you'll get 3 months for free," and the reason I have always used Abby Connect is because the way they answer the calls is like they're in your team. It's a little bit expensive than I can get from other competitors nowadays but I would not change because of the way the represent my company. Instead of just, "Hi, can I help you?" or "Hi, how may I direct your call?", they go further than that and they try to know what the call is about and over time, the ladies actually know what I do.

I work from home and when they answer, it gives a professional representation of my business, so it is really good. It has increased my sales because the line of business that I'm in, it needs to give a professional appearance. Whenever I go to have a day office, I actually meet the ladies that answer the calls. The day before yesterday, I was there and they forwarded the call to me while I was just next to them and they are very, very pleasant. I have already recommended many, many clients of mine to them. I'm very happy.

Abby Connect

Doug, your wonderful review is appreciated by all of your team. Thank you for taking the time and give us such a fantastic review. Best Regards...Gail

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Abby Connect's live operator transfers phone calls to us. We've been doing it about a month and a half now. They’ve been very helpful all the way, so we haven't had any problems. And anything I bring up, they seem to resolve right away. If I need to rework something, my account manager does it and then follows up with me.

Abby Connect

Keva, you are awesome to give us a perfect rating. It is appreciated by all of your receptionists. Also, thank you for recommending us, means a lot to us.

Kindest Regards...Gail

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

They are top notch and have always been very professional. I've always been able to rely on them to assist with client calls, and I've never had a problem or heard any complaints from my clients. If you are in need of someone to answer your calls, I would recommend them.

Abby Connect

Mark, your team of receptionists appreciates this awesome review. We love increasing your new clients and proud to be part of the team !!

Happy Holidays...Gail

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Working with Abby Connect has been extremely positive. When we are not here and patients call, they're able to pick up the patient's information and send it to us through email. So without Abby Connect, we would be losing these people to other dental offices. And now, we're able to retain them.

Abby Connect

Trish, I am really grateful that you gave your team with Abby Connect such a wonderful review. We appreciate you and your fantastic company.

Happy Holidays ...Gail

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Abby Connect have been incredibly helpful. They've freed us up a ton from things that we used to spend a lot of time we didn't really have on answering and forwarding. They answer our calls during the day and their reps are very friendly. They always have the information that I need when I ask for them and they've been really good. I would recommend them.

Abby Connect

Tom, we are happy to be a part of your team. We are thankful for all your years with us.

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I've been a customer of Abby Connect for a while. I used their services in connection with the location of my office as they're based in the same office I use. They've been the answering service for people who were in that location during the work day and also provides the automatic answering service afterwards. Having their service helped my business run more smoothly and helped me concentrate on what's important and not on what isn't. The Abby Connect people are very pleasant and respectful. They're always looking to make sure that they do what I need for taking messages or transferring messages for me. They seem to always be wanting to impress and satisfy their customer.

Abby Connect

Scott, being part of your team is an honor for Abby Connect. Thank you !!
We are here for you with any changes to your account.

Happy Holidays...Gail

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

As far as picking up the numbers, Abby Connect is more reliable than my previous live answering company, and I'm very pleased with that. As far as getting me my messages and telling me who's calling, they don't come transcribed and all I get is a number. That’s one thing I thought I'd change, but it hasn’t changed. Other than that I haven’t had any complaints about my answering service not picking up. I would definitely recommend them.

Abby Connect

Gal, I am really grateful that your gave us such a wonderful review. We love your account !!

Thanks Again, Gail

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

Partnering with Abby Connect made my business more professional. I use their answering service the most. Also, their team was always super friendly. They speak very nice on the phone and I like them a lot. They give good service for what I need, which is perfect for my business. I'm very satisfied.

Hello Paige,

I just wanted you to know that we really appreciate your review. We love talking to your clients. Best Regards...Gail

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

We've partnered with Abby Connect for a little over a year now and they help us stay in contact with patients instead of missing calls. Getting messages, and booking patients as opposed to just leaving a voice mail or not leaving a message. Their reps seem very nice and intensive. Usually, if I have an issue they'll try to fix it right away. But I had a couple of instances where things weren't really fixed or our schedule wasn't really followed. It's not a lot but it's happened multiple times. But they're great when I call them. Everyone's great and has been very helpful. I would definitely recommend them.

Abby Connect

Thank you Liam for your wonderful review, We appreciate having you as a client. Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

Hiring Abby Connect to answer my phone line has freed my and my staff's time to focus on growing our business. The receptionists at Abby have been incredible and I am very happy overall.

Abby Connect

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the review. We are so glad to have you as our client. Best Regard...Gail

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

Several years ago, we were needing an Amarillo office that we could use when needed and have professional facilities and staff available to us. I am so thankful that we found Allied Offices and Abby Connect. They have treated us with the greatest respect, not only to our staff, but to our clients as well.

Abby Connect

Thank you JR for you review, we appreciate you and your fabulous company.

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Partnering with Abby Connect hasn’t really increased traffic but it’s been helpful. We mostly use the live answering and it’s nice to have someone answering instead of a phone answering machine. Their reps have been fine.

Abby Connect

Thank you Adam for the fantastic review, we all love your account and appreciate your business. Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

I learned about Abby Connect through a realtor who was looking for office space for me. I use their answering service. It’s limited, so I mostly utilize the service for is the address and the receptionist up front to answer phones and get us a larger presence. Abby Connect works for our company. It’s easy, the right price and they’re nice. I’m happy with them and we're not going anywhere.

Abby Connect

Kile, Thank you so much for giving us an awesome review, we appreciate you and your company. Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

Abby Connect answers the phone for our company, giving a good impression when people call. Their team is always great, responsive, and very quick.

Abby Connect

Thank you JD for the wonderful review, we appreciate your account. Best Regards...Gail

Original review: Sept. 11, 2016

Partnering with Abby Connect has allowed my office manager more time to work on managing as opposed to answering the phone. Mary Ann has been exceptional. I’m demanding and she’s right there making adjustments with the team of five girls who do a good job. I've been happy with their service. I’m still training them to do exactly the way I want it to be done, and it took a little longer than I would’ve liked, but their consistency is almost there. I would still recommend them to other people.

Abby Connect

Thank you Shelly for taking your precious time to give us an incredible review, we appreciate you and your staff. Your Awesome !! Gail

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

There was a time period where we did not have an administrator and so it was important that we had someone answering the calls. We did some research, and we found Abby Connect and saw some good reviews. Their most helpful feature is the virtual assistant. Every time someone calls letting us know that we’ve got an incoming caller, they're super pleasant and they will take messages for us if it’s someone that we can’t speak to at the moment. Sometimes it can be the difference between me having an okay day to me having a pretty good one because of how they speak to everybody on the phone. I also really like the thorough message taking when we have messages taken down either before or after hours. It's helpful getting those in the email with all of the information that we need in order to contact the person back.

Abby Connect

Gina....thank you for being a client with us for many years and for giving us a lovely review. We appreciate all of you !! Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

We've been using Abby Connect for many years, mostly for their answering service. Their team are good to work with. Some of them are young, I can tell from the way they talk. Sometimes they don't know how to pronounce properly so when people are calling, they don't come across as very polished. But they're just answering phones, we know what were hiring. They communicate with us any kind of information that we need to know - any days that they're going to be closed, any issues that were coming up, any changing of equipment, or any upgrading, etc. I've hardly had any problem with the system. When there are problems, they let us know ahead of time.

Abby Connect

Hello David, Working with you and your team is an honor for Abby Connect. We appreciate all the years you have been with us.

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Sept. 3, 2016

Fantastic Team Support with Stellar service. Professional and Easy to work with. They respond with prompt support and troubleshoot issues fast!

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for being with us for all the awesome 12 years. It has been our pleasure working with you !! You are very kind to give us a tremendous review. Regards...Gail

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I have been with Abby Connect before it was even named Abby Connect... let's see... 12 years I believe. I have found the staff helpful and willing to go out of their way to help me and to help my real estate clients that come in asking questions or needing payment receipts. It offers easy after hours access, too. I plan to continue using this facility as my office until I leave the business!

Abby Connect

Sarah...We appreciate all the wonderful years you have been with us. It is such a joy to answer your calls for you and your company. Thank you for the fantastic review, everyone appreciates you !! Warm Regards...Gail

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

Working with Abby Connect has been one of the best business decisions I have made. I get a full-time receptionist, mail services and access to several very nice conference rooms when I need meeting space. Gail, Marianne and the whole team there represent my company well and give it a beautiful place to call home. I have been approached by other similar companies since I started working with Abby Connect in 2011 and none have ever come close to their level of professionalism.

Abby Connect

Lynn...Thank you for giving us such a lovely review, we love being part of your fabulous company. Your dedication is so wonderful !! Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

For nearly nine years I have used the services of Abby Connect and highly endorse their receptionist services. Their staff is always well trained and I feel represents my organization well. My incoming calls have always been handled professionally.

Abby Connect

Keng, Thank you so much for superb review, we appreciate you and your wonderful company. All the Best...Gail

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

Abby Connect does a great job answering calls and getting the calls to me. They are very prompt and courteous to my clients. I would highly recommend them to anyone that want to have quality service. Best group of people to assist you whether your business is small or large.

Abby Connect

Sandy, thank you for your review, we enjoy your account.

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

Abby Connect answers the phone and schedules appointments for me. I have set on several occasions where they have booked one of my clients on another facility schedule and vice versa. And sometimes I may have someone show up at my office and turns out we scheduled this appointment and we find out that they are actually on somebody's schedule in another city. But that hasn't happened in a long time. Sometimes I also have an issue when they're not really good at keeping my appointment time together. So some days I may have a 9:30, and then not have somebody until 1:00. It's a really big gap for me between that. But anytime, they have been responsive if I have called to bring something like that. And they've managed it and tried to fix it. I would still recommend them.

Abby Connect

Craig, we all enjoy working with you and your fantastic account. Thank you for the wonderful review. Regards...Gail

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Abby Connect's people answer my calls when my company is open. As my virtual assistant for answering and taking calls, voicemail and emailing voicemail, it does not take time out of me or the employees to have to answer the phones, which is a big plus. Their team is awesome and the girls there are absolutely fantastic. They’re courteous and helpful. Customer service is everything and they’re treating my customers with respect, which is a beautiful thing.

Abby Connect

Eric, it is such a privileged to be part of your wonderful company. We really appreciate your kind words. Sincerely....Gail

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I’m friends with the owner of Abby Connect. Before using them, I owned another answering company at the time. I’m very happy that I did the switch because I sold my company and I would rather keep the business with my friend than with the person that I sold it to. So far, I’m very pleased. It’s a great service. I mostly use the call screening and I love the voicemail. I like the fact that it comes to my email so I can catalogue it.

My use of Abby Connect has two main purposes. Number one, when callers call and they receive somebody other than me, it creates mystic that the organization is bigger than the one-man show that it is in reality. So I like that side of it. And the other more important side of it is simply the fact that the receptionist is always available even though I am often not. So callers don’t end up going missed.

Question and Answers - Abby Connect

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?

Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.

What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?

Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.

What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.

How does Abby Connect measure success?

We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.

What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?

I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.

Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?

We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.

How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?

Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Profile