Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

Abby Connect Call Now Toll Free (877) 841-6082 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Our workload has gotten so extreme over the past year. Unlike some businesses, we've seen a massive increase and our business is very personal. A lot of clients, when they were calling our offices, they are getting sent to a general voicemail box or being put on hold for a long amount of time. I gave feedback to my boss that it would be a better client experience if they at least could speak to a human being on the phone. Many times, we're working with so many hundreds of vendors at one time that we may not be able to pick up a phone call and we don't know the number. But if we had the ability for someone else to screen the call so we could see if it's something that's 911 where we can pause what we're doing, that that would be beneficial. That's why I suggested the use of Abby Connect.

What I like about Abby is that it's the same group of people. We have six people on our team. They're answering phones from us for 9:00 to 6:00. We have a rollover plan where it rings first with our team members because we do have some VIP clients that if they didn't get the specific team member that they're calling, they would lose their minds.

After 9:00 to 6:00, they send us voicemails. We get text message and email alerts too. That's been something that's the most beneficial because we can have team members and litigation and closings and lunches, and a phone number can call that they don't recognize, and a text message goes right to their phone. They can glance down and see if it's something that they need to address immediately or they can wait, but they don't have to stop what they are doing or disrupt the current situation they are in or the relationship they're focusing on to take a call and find out who it is. We've used their callback feature but it's way more convoluted than it should be so we've only done that a couple of times.

Hello Lauren,

It's our pleasure to be a helping hand to your growing business! At Abby, we truly understand the importance of never having a missed call and I'm glad that your dedicated team of live receptionists and I are always ready to answer your calls and uphold the personal dynamic within your business. We also know the benefit of having fewer interruptions throughout the day and we're happy to know that having our text message and email features for your messages allows the convenience of more free time for you and your team to only answer urgently if needed. Your Customer Success Manager has been reaching out to you to see if we can clarify or improve any of our services for you, but we haven't been able to connect with you yet. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you've had with us. Thank you for letting us be an extension of your team!

-Your Friendly Receptionist,

Ariana C.

Get buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

We were looking for a Virtual Receptionist service that would integrate with some of the software that we used. Abby Connect was one of those services. I love the feel that I got when I called Abby Connect and the friendliness of the service. They were upbeat and sounded like they had a cup of sunshine for breakfast, which is what I was looking for. I wanted the super-cheesy sound. I wanted the, “We're happy to be alive” vibe when people called in. Because sometimes, when people are calling law firms, sometimes, they're not calling for a good reason. I wanted people who called us to know that the person on the other end was just as excited about their business as they are, or they were going to make them feel better about whatever was happening.

When I talked to Abby and told them that I was looking to switch, they didn't down our last service in order to make them look better. It was never about the old service. It was just about what Abby Connect could do for us. They have an app that allows us to be able to change their app preferences on-the-go, if they're receiving calls versus not receiving calls. I wanted somebody who was going to be an extension of our team, that people when they talk to Abby, would feel like they're talking to us. I wanted them to not think they were just getting a virtual receptionist that's in Nevada. I wanted them to feel that it was seamless and that was what I felt that Abby was giving us.

Abby also integrates with Clio, which is our client management software. When a prospect calls, they can take the information to start their file in Clio for us. Abby's already making appointments for us. They see our attorneys’ calendars. They can make appointments for them right away. Now, we're able to serve our prospective clients and our clients faster and better because they've already started the process. So, no longer do they have to call Abby, Abby takes a message, or they transfer them to me, and I'm not available and I have to call them back. There's none of that back-and-forth. That fosters the trust that we want to have with our clients, which is a really big deal to us.

We had an instance where one of the receptionists told someone they couldn't give somebody their email address. It was just a mistake. This receptionist not only just said, “Okay, sorry. I’ll do better next time." But what was really impressive to me, they called that person back and said, “I'm sorry. Let me give you the email address.” That step forward, that “I want to go the extra mile,” that, “I'm going to correct,” possibly could have been right. Because maybe we would have lost that person because they were like, “Why can’t I get the email address? I don't want to go with this company.” I never told the receptionist to do that and that was during the trial period. I was like, “I'm sold.”

Abby is a huge addition to our team because they really are the face of our company to all of our prospective clients. I ended up choosing Abby because I felt like they could handle that, they would do it well, the price was right, they integrate with our software and they're super-happy all the time. I would absolutely recommend Abby to someone else that called up and said, “Are you getting the best value for your dollar?” because they're able to do so much for us.

Hello Ninette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. Your experience truly highlights the excellence that we strive to deliver with every call that we take. Here at Abby, every connection matters and I'm delighted that we work seamlessly with your firm to ensure your callers feel they are in good hands regardless of what they may be calling about. Our service offerings expanded in early 2020 to include appointment scheduling and I'm happy to know that through our integration with Clio, we can provide you and your team ease and more time to serve your clients as efficiently as possible. It is our pleasure to be your helping hand in any way that we can other than just answering your calls. Thank you for trusting us to be an extension of your team and more importantly, to be the first impression to your callers and clients. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations! Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Vaimalo M.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

We were looking online to find a company that was local. We had an answering company, but they were in a different state. So, we had a lot of trouble with them. We figured if we looked around to see who offered what here in Las Vegas, it would be more on our time frame, and we'd get our calls on a more prompt basis. We found Abby Connect online, and we went from there. So far, so good. In the beginning, it takes a little while to iron a few things out, but we've been with them now a few months.

They've cut down a lot of these ridiculous sales calls that we told them that we didn't want. We want to talk to customers. We don't wanna talk to a bunch of sales people. That's worked out really well. They’ve been able to filter those out for us and give us the people that really need our service. The girls and the guys that work for them have been great on trying to figure out who these people are and what they want before they send them to us. They've been doing a good job. When their company doesn't hear from a company like ours, in any type of criticism form or things doing better, then they should know that they're doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm happy to know that as a local business, we are able to support you and your team efficiently by getting each of your calls connected promptly and filtering out the unwanted sales calls! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to answering more of your calls and continuing to help your business the best we can. Please let us know if there is anything else you need from us.

Sincerely,

Brittany H.

Original review: April 29, 2020

We found that people were extremely frustrated with an automated answering service so we thought we’d give a live answering service a try. I did a little bit of research online and saw that Abby Connect was pretty highly recommended so I thought we’d give them a shot. Our main line is answered by Abby Connect 24/7 and those calls are routed accordingly to whomever needs them.

The team at Abby Connect has been great. I’ve been very pleased with the fact that I have sort of a go-to account manager. We’ve had to make changes twice now but each time, the changes were easy to make. We’ve been able to have a conversation about what we’re experiencing, what we think and where we think the problem is, and work on a solution together. We’ve been very pleased with that, too.

We were really clicking when we signed up with the service in February so it’s unfortunate that this hasn’t been a very good microcosm of utilization of their services. There was two-week trial period to try and figure out where our level of service should be at and we just happened to be right in the middle of a global pandemic. So, it’s extremely hard for us to even know that we’re utilizing the services correctly or if we’re utilizing the right services. Phones aren’t ringing ‘cause our business is predicated on private air charter, and private air charter is driven by being able to travel. We’re starting to see a significant uptick in several of our online activities and our phones are ringing a little bit more. So, hopefully, in the next 2-3 weeks, we’ll get back to some semblance of normalcy where we can actually effectively evaluate those things.

Abby Connect response

Hi Todd, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. Working directly with your own account manager who then communicates with your dedicated receptionist team is how Abby operates to provide the best quality for our clients and their callers. We're so glad it worked out for your business. We do hope that your business is able to resume normal activity as we know and understand how hard it is for everyone right now, especially in the travel industry. If there's anything we can do to help you, please let us know.

Best,

Marianne

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

We were using Talkroute and it sounded almost like a robot. A lot of people don't want to go listen to a whole bunch of extensions. They would always just press 0 and it would get routed to the CEO of the company who definitely does not have time to take care of all the calls. So, we decided to go with a receptionist company. I have never heard of one before in my life. I googled and looked at a few companies, and Abby Connect was the one that stuck out to me the most. They were the ones that had a very reasonable price. The fact that they did a 14-day free trial was amazing as well and everybody has been super nice. We're more than happy with the people that we chose.

I'm the office manager here and my personal favorite about the system is the customer portal. I have access to see how many minutes we've used, how many minutes are left. I can see the payment breakdown. If I see that we're growing a bit more, then I know that I can always add in more minutes at any time too. And it doesn't disrupt our contract. I am able to monitor and validate everybody's calls as well. Everybody here is independent and they have the capability to just ignore Abby Connect, but everybody has been using them as highly as I do and it has been working wonderfully for our company.

Their reps answer the phones really quickly. They're 100% polite. They take to change extremely fast. There was one for we were asking them to ask way too many questions and that was my fault because I was trying to think of all the aspects. Whenever I did a couple of test calls, it took way too long. As soon as I made the change, they went ahead and did it right then and there. I called them right back as another test and all the changes were made. Everybody's super confident. They're absolutely wonderful to work with. Abby Connect is the best that we have used. They were able to choose a local phone number for us as well. So, whenever we told them the area code, they were able to provide that to us. They're very personable and I absolutely love them. It's very good and a lot more better to have somebody like them around, as opposed to having an actual receptionist here.

Hi Vanessa!

Thank you SO much for your review and detailed feedback! Your receptionist team LOVES hearing from you and knowing that what we are doing is working for you and your colleagues.

We're so happy that you took advantage of the trial and did test calls to see if your call handling instructions worked well in sample situations. By having smaller, dedicated receptionist teams we can indeed make immediate changes to your account. Please keep letting us know how we are doing and let us know if we can make any more changes or adjustments for you!

Thanks again for your review!

Your receptionist,

Keilyn

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I like that Abby Connect is flexible. They're not really going off of a script as much as they are trying to understand what my business does and how to interact with the callers. Another really awesome feature is the call recording. I can listen to the recordings and make sure that they're being taken care of and that there's no miscommunication. That allows me to also get feedback to Abby Connect if someone answers the question incorrectly or forwards it to the wrong number.

Hello Brandon,

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to work as an extension of your team. We aim to provide your callers with accurate and correct information to the best of our abilities and help point them in the right direction when needed. Here at Abby, we always want to ensure you and your team are at ease with knowing your calls are handled efficiently and I'm glad to know our call recording feature has been useful and allowed you the convenience to you to provide us with feedback for training and any corrections to your script you may have. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team in the new year and thank you so much for your review! If there is anything you may need from us to enhance your experience, please let us know!

Your Receptionist,

Sarah L.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

With Abby Connect, we are able to field a lot of left calls that telemarketers and wholesalers that we don't need to attend to immediately. They've helped us. We can send them to voicemail and it saves us time. Everything's been really good. I get quick responses when I call and they have been very helpful in getting stuff set up and directing us on how to get it set up. Our experience was pretty seamless and it was really easy to set up.

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that we are able to help in fielding out telemarketer and wholesaler calls to allow you and your team more time to get other work done! It's our pleasure to provide support to you and your team to keep your business running smoothly and to lessen any interruptions we can. I'm glad to hear that our setup process also went so well for you! Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing Abby to be an extension of your business!

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Karla A.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

It was a smooth transition with Abby Connect. I had a local answering service that I had done a lot of the things that Abby did, but I really liked their customer service, their positive attitude and the professionalism in which calls were handled. We traditionally have had a receptionist in my office, but in this COVID era, we do not. So, I needed someone that could screen calls for my staff when my staff couldn't get to the phones or if the phones got too busy. Then also, I use them as a messaging service after hours. It's a little pricey, but it is worth the money.

Dear Rudy,

I'm glad to know that during these difficult times we have been able to provide relief for your staff and your callers by always being available to answer and take messages for your calls any time that you need us to. Our main goal at Abby is to truly revolutionize customer experience and I'm glad to know that through our professionalism and positive attitudes, your team of receptionists and I are delivering on that promise! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Abby! We look forward to answering more of your calls!

Best,

Sharley R.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

We got Abby Connect's live auto-attendant for transferring calls and leaving messages. It gives us that layer of prestige in a way where you can get to one live on the phone. So the impression for our company is going a long way compared to what we used before. Beforehand, we were using more of an automated system. When someone called, there was a voicemail or a message. Everyone I spoke with at Abby Connect from starting this up to now has been exceptional. So far, everything has been great.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm glad to know we can add that layer of prestige and professionalism to your company! It's our pleasure to make a great first impression for your business and callers as we truly aim to be a flawless extension of your company. Always having a personal connection and live person to speak to is what we at Abby truly understand the importance and value of. I'm happy to hear everything has been exceptional! We hope to continue to deliver on our excellence and look forward to answering many more of your calls!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Katherine C.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

The staff of Abby Connect has been very polite, kind and very helpful. The phones are actually set up so when we let them ring three or more times, Abby Connect actually picks up and answers for us. It’s nice to have that person on the other end when our customers are calling in. As far as updating their extension list, it took a while. But that was all.

Hi Nita,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Abby Connect! I'm happy to know that we are able to provide the support you need and help allow you and your staff more time for other tasks. Thank you for working with us on updating all your extensions correctly, as we always want to ensure we are integrating smoothly into your business. We truly appreciate your business and will continue to meet and exceed your expectations! If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Jessica Y.

Abby Connect author review by ConsumerAffairs

Abby Connect offers U.S. based, off-site, live virtual receptionists that simplify customer service needs for busy professionals and businesses by skillfully handling incoming calls at a reduced cost in comparison to hiring a full-time employee. The company's virtual assistants filter calls through a screening process based on the client's needs to ensure that all necessary calls are transferred to the right people and right departments.

• Multiple means of communication: The company saves time with prompt delivery of messages using multiple communication methods including text and email.

• Reduce overhead: Abby Connect will reduce costs and need for hiring a full-time employees.

• Triage responses: The receptionists filter very important calls that require immediate attention from calls that can wait.

• Attentive customer service: Abby Connect offers quality customer service with a cheerful personality.

• Custom options: The company offers versatility with flexible options for using the service part-time, full-time or for taking overflow calls.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Abby Connect questions and answers

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?
    Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.
    What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?
    Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.
    What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.
    How does Abby Connect measure success?
    We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
    The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?
    I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.
    Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
    We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.
    How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?
    Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Information