Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.78/5

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

Abby Connect Call Now Toll Free (877) 841-6082 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Abby Connect is the best answering service ever. Initially, what we tried to do was have the operators schedule appointments for new clients or walk them through the process of our website and schedule an appointment that way but that was a little bit cumbersome. But I liked the way that Abby Connect was able to do the technology in a better way. We can change availability every day and there's a portal for that sort of thing. We can have calls forwarded to our cell phones. There's also somebody there to speak Spanish if we have a Spanish speaking client who calls in on the mainline.

The Abby Connect operators are friendly and they're energetic enough to keep people engaged. We've seen an increase in the number of people who are interested in trying to get us hired or at least talk to us about a legal matter. There had been a few bumps when we started, but we got it set up. We were able to address concerns. If I wasn't answering, rather than tracking me down on three different lines, the rep was able to find ways to streamline that and make it a lot more efficient.

Hello Bill,

Thank you so much for your review and for deeming us the best on the market! It really makes me so happy to hear about all the amazing things Abby has been able to help your firm with, especially in increasing your potential client numbers. I'm so glad we can provide you with convenience and ease by allowing you the opportunity to customize your account on a day-to-day basis, and by having two bilingual receptionists on your dedicated team, we're always ready to answer calls fluently and flawlessly. Making a personal connection is what we value most. I always look forward to taking your calls, as many of our other receptionists on your team. We are always happy to help, as best we can. Thank you again for your review! We look forward to taking more of your calls for many years to come!

Best Regards,

Sharley R.

Get buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

We partnered with Abby Connect because they specialized in financial services firms, for one. They also have a dedicated team for us so our clients will not be calling into this huge call center and getting somebody different every time. We didn't want that because we're a small Midwestern family business with a lot of elder clients. We wanted them to have the familiarity of recognizing a voice perhaps or getting the same people each time they called in.

Hope and Katherine have been our contact people. They have been really super friendly, helpful and patient since the very beginning. Because with all of us working remotely, it was more of a challenge for us to all get together at the same time and figure out what we needed to do to make Abby Connect happen. We took three months to get this together and they were very patient with us and explained things very thoroughly.

We got the voicemail tree set up, so people can choose to either have Abby Connect connect them directly, or they can send an email, or now they can leave a voicemail. They have three different ways of contacting us. Our office manager is a lot happier now because she's not answering the phone all the time and she can get a lot of her work done. It seems like at least half of our calls on some days are just solicitors and hang-ups.

We've only had one problem area and that is back to those Midwestern, elderly, slow speaking clients. Several of our clients have complained that Abby Connect receptionists talk too fast and they can't understand them. Even I am on the portal a lot, at least once a week, and listen to the calls and they talk way too fast. I've been working with Katherine to ask specific people and I can tell by their initials on the call, to slow down for our Midwestern elderly clients. I keep checking on that because they forget every once in a while. That's been our only frustration.

Hello Deborah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We are so happy that you enjoy your team of dedicated receptionists, and that we are able to provide your clients a more personal experience.

We definitely understand that with the pandemic changing most in-office duties to work from home tasks, that getting everyone together for operational changes can be a challenge, and we are always ready when you are.

Your Customer Success Manager, Katherine, has been monitoring your calls and working with your team's leader to ensure we continue to slow down more for your callers. We always want to make sure they are getting the most excellent experience when calling and we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else you may need, please let us know!

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Brittany H.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Our workload has gotten so extreme over the past year. Unlike some businesses, we've seen a massive increase and our business is very personal. A lot of clients, when they were calling our offices, they are getting sent to a general voicemail box or being put on hold for a long amount of time. I gave feedback to my boss that it would be a better client experience if they at least could speak to a human being on the phone. Many times, we're working with so many hundreds of vendors at one time that we may not be able to pick up a phone call and we don't know the number. But if we had the ability for someone else to screen the call so we could see if it's something that's 911 where we can pause what we're doing, that that would be beneficial. That's why I suggested the use of Abby Connect.

What I like about Abby is that it's the same group of people. We have six people on our team. They're answering phones from us for 9:00 to 6:00. We have a rollover plan where it rings first with our team members because we do have some VIP clients that if they didn't get the specific team member that they're calling, they would lose their minds.

After 9:00 to 6:00, they send us voicemails. We get text message and email alerts too. That's been something that's the most beneficial because we can have team members and litigation and closings and lunches, and a phone number can call that they don't recognize, and a text message goes right to their phone. They can glance down and see if it's something that they need to address immediately or they can wait, but they don't have to stop what they are doing or disrupt the current situation they are in or the relationship they're focusing on to take a call and find out who it is. We've used their callback feature but it's way more convoluted than it should be so we've only done that a couple of times.

Hello Lauren,

It's our pleasure to be a helping hand to your growing business! At Abby, we truly understand the importance of never having a missed call and I'm glad that your dedicated team of live receptionists and I are always ready to answer your calls and uphold the personal dynamic within your business. We also know the benefit of having fewer interruptions throughout the day and we're happy to know that having our text message and email features for your messages allows the convenience of more free time for you and your team to only answer urgently if needed. Your Customer Success Manager has been reaching out to you to see if we can clarify or improve any of our services for you, but we haven't been able to connect with you yet. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share the experience you've had with us. Thank you for letting us be an extension of your team!

-Your Friendly Receptionist,

Ariana C.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

We were looking for a Virtual Receptionist service that would integrate with some of the software that we used. Abby Connect was one of those services. I love the feel that I got when I called Abby Connect and the friendliness of the service. They were upbeat and sounded like they had a cup of sunshine for breakfast, which is what I was looking for. I wanted the super-cheesy sound. I wanted the, “We're happy to be alive” vibe when people called in. Because sometimes, when people are calling law firms, sometimes, they're not calling for a good reason. I wanted people who called us to know that the person on the other end was just as excited about their business as they are, or they were going to make them feel better about whatever was happening.

When I talked to Abby and told them that I was looking to switch, they didn't down our last service in order to make them look better. It was never about the old service. It was just about what Abby Connect could do for us. They have an app that allows us to be able to change their app preferences on-the-go, if they're receiving calls versus not receiving calls. I wanted somebody who was going to be an extension of our team, that people when they talk to Abby, would feel like they're talking to us. I wanted them to not think they were just getting a virtual receptionist that's in Nevada. I wanted them to feel that it was seamless and that was what I felt that Abby was giving us.

Abby also integrates with Clio, which is our client management software. When a prospect calls, they can take the information to start their file in Clio for us. Abby's already making appointments for us. They see our attorneys’ calendars. They can make appointments for them right away. Now, we're able to serve our prospective clients and our clients faster and better because they've already started the process. So, no longer do they have to call Abby, Abby takes a message, or they transfer them to me, and I'm not available and I have to call them back. There's none of that back-and-forth. That fosters the trust that we want to have with our clients, which is a really big deal to us.

We had an instance where one of the receptionists told someone they couldn't give somebody their email address. It was just a mistake. This receptionist not only just said, “Okay, sorry. I’ll do better next time." But what was really impressive to me, they called that person back and said, “I'm sorry. Let me give you the email address.” That step forward, that “I want to go the extra mile,” that, “I'm going to correct,” possibly could have been right. Because maybe we would have lost that person because they were like, “Why can’t I get the email address? I don't want to go with this company.” I never told the receptionist to do that and that was during the trial period. I was like, “I'm sold.”

Abby is a huge addition to our team because they really are the face of our company to all of our prospective clients. I ended up choosing Abby because I felt like they could handle that, they would do it well, the price was right, they integrate with our software and they're super-happy all the time. I would absolutely recommend Abby to someone else that called up and said, “Are you getting the best value for your dollar?” because they're able to do so much for us.

Hello Ninette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. Your experience truly highlights the excellence that we strive to deliver with every call that we take. Here at Abby, every connection matters and I'm delighted that we work seamlessly with your firm to ensure your callers feel they are in good hands regardless of what they may be calling about. Our service offerings expanded in early 2020 to include appointment scheduling and I'm happy to know that through our integration with Clio, we can provide you and your team ease and more time to serve your clients as efficiently as possible. It is our pleasure to be your helping hand in any way that we can other than just answering your calls. Thank you for trusting us to be an extension of your team and more importantly, to be the first impression to your callers and clients. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations! Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Vaimalo M.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

We were looking online to find a company that was local. We had an answering company, but they were in a different state. So, we had a lot of trouble with them. We figured if we looked around to see who offered what here in Las Vegas, it would be more on our time frame, and we'd get our calls on a more prompt basis. We found Abby Connect online, and we went from there. So far, so good. In the beginning, it takes a little while to iron a few things out, but we've been with them now a few months.

They've cut down a lot of these ridiculous sales calls that we told them that we didn't want. We want to talk to customers. We don't wanna talk to a bunch of sales people. That's worked out really well. They’ve been able to filter those out for us and give us the people that really need our service. The girls and the guys that work for them have been great on trying to figure out who these people are and what they want before they send them to us. They've been doing a good job. When their company doesn't hear from a company like ours, in any type of criticism form or things doing better, then they should know that they're doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm happy to know that as a local business, we are able to support you and your team efficiently by getting each of your calls connected promptly and filtering out the unwanted sales calls! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to answering more of your calls and continuing to help your business the best we can. Please let us know if there is anything else you need from us.

Sincerely,

Brittany H.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Using Abby Connect has been great. I partnered up with them due to the pandemic. I had to downsize on my staff so I didn't have anyone to answer my phone calls. I used their receptionist feature and this worked out perfectly for me. They would answer the calls and either I could take the message or I couldn't. It has been a great asset and their team is very professional.

Hello Krystal,

We are so delighted to hear that our partnership with you has provided the assistance that you need amidst these hard times. Professionalism and excellence are what we at Abby take such pride in and are so glad to know that we are delivering on that promise. It has been a great pleasure to work as your receptionist and we look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations.

Sincerely,

Armando A.

Original review: March 10, 2021

We initially had Aloware, and we were using texting through that system. My boss came across Abby Connect and wanted an answering service. We changed to them for our Heyday Retirement number and everything's been going well. We get so many wrong number calls and they have definitely helped me screen some calls. For the most part, they’re doing a good job of catching those. There have been a handful (10 at the most) where people try to transfer them to us, but it is the wrong number. The people that they get transferred to us are asking for their retirement information and we don't have the information they need or want. For the most part, everyone does a good job about transferring properly.

Katherine is my main contact at Abby Connect for account services and she's responsive when I have to make any changes. Recently, we went from them answering 24/7 to now I'll answer during work hours, and then they’re answering on closed hours. There are changes like that that happen every now and then and I’m waiting for them to make that change at the moment. Whenever I call, there’s also usually someone different on their team that’s taking the call.

Hi Grace,

I am so glad we can help screen those wrong number calls for you and everything has been going well with us! I have been working with your team to ensure that they keep catching any wrong number calls as we always want to help you with having fewer interruptions throughout your workday. It was a pleasure working with you in getting your phone coverage hours customized to what works best for you and your team and I'm glad I could help. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for allowing us to be an extension of your team!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Katherine C.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

They are the virtual receptionist for me. If somebody calls my office number, they pick up, take the message or patch them through to me or a combination thereof. They ring me when somebody calls my office and say, "This person wants to talk to you." I usually say, "I'll pick it up." Or sometimes I say, "I can't talk to them. Please take a message." Sometimes I say, "I'm a little bit busy until 2 o'clock,” and so on. Our experience has been very positive. I'm very happy with the service.

Hello Elliot,

Thank you for taking the time to share these kind words. It is such a pleasure to hear that you are happy with our services and that it's been helpful for you to have your calls screened and announced so you can take them when it's best for you. Thank you so much for allowing us to be your virtual receptionist and for this amazing review! If there is anything you may need, please let us know!

Your Receptionist,

Dayzjah S.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The service of Abby Connect has been convenient. We're working from home since the beginning of the pandemic and decided to try and look at other ways to get our mainline answered because it was hard for the gal to get into the office to pick up the call. So this solves that problem that we have and it seems to be working great. They've all been very friendly, professional and helpful as well.

Dear Melodie,

We are delighted to be helpful to your company and team while you are navigating working remotely during these times and I'm so glad that we can be there for you. Thank you for trusting Abby with your professional matters. We will continue to strive to meet your needs and make it our mission to continue to provide exceptional services.

Best,

Haidee T.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I utilize Abby Connect for the online dashboard. It has helped our business tremendously. Our experience with their team has been wonderful. I would highly recommend them. Any technical issues that we had were resolved right away by email and phone calls.

Hi Teresa!

It has been wonderful working with your business. I'm glad our customer service team has been able to assist you with any concerns! As a receptionist on your team, it is our duty to provide excellent service to you and your callers. It makes us so excited to strive for the best quality when we see reviews like these.

Armando

Abby Connect author review by ConsumerAffairs

Abby Connect offers U.S. based, off-site, live virtual receptionists that simplify customer service needs for busy professionals and businesses by skillfully handling incoming calls at a reduced cost in comparison to hiring a full-time employee. The company's virtual assistants filter calls through a screening process based on the client's needs to ensure that all necessary calls are transferred to the right people and right departments.

• Multiple means of communication: The company saves time with prompt delivery of messages using multiple communication methods including text and email.

• Reduce overhead: Abby Connect will reduce costs and need for hiring a full-time employees.

• Triage responses: The receptionists filter very important calls that require immediate attention from calls that can wait.

• Attentive customer service: Abby Connect offers quality customer service with a cheerful personality.

• Custom options: The company offers versatility with flexible options for using the service part-time, full-time or for taking overflow calls.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Abby Connect questions and answers

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?
    Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.
    What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?
    Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.
    What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.
    How does Abby Connect measure success?
    We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
    The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?
    I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.
    Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
    We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.
    How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?
    Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Information