Our promise. We provide a buying advantage with verified reviews and unbiased editorial research.
About Abby Connect
Abby Connect states that it does everything with the mission of revolutionizing the small business customer experience to convert more callers into customers. The company uses a proprietary development program to ensure its live virtual receptionists are trained to provide professional and personable customer service to help businesses impress their callers and grow.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,354,002 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2023
We decided to let go of our secretary, and we were having all of our clients call in and leave voicemails. We wanted a more personal experience so that they got a live person to speak to at every call. So we got Abby Connect's phone service. We had a little bit of trouble in the beginning with getting everyone on board. But things seem to be running smoothly now at this point. Abby did meetings with the team to reiterate what we had stated and then they did two refreshers to make sure that everyone was still on the same page.
Thank you so much for your review! A more personal experience is the priority and we're thrilled to be representing your firm.
We strive to make the kick-off process as easy and painless as possible and we're sorry there was some friction, but we're always happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance, changes, or have any questions at all! We're always here for you and your business.Your friendly Abby team member,
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2023
Abby's reps are always clear, always professional, and always articulate. So, they make us look good. We get compliments on our receptionist, which is hysterical. People don't know it's a service, they just think there's somebody sitting in our office, which is what we want. We're in the home care of business. We take care of older people in their homes. Older people are not really online savvy. They can all use a phone. Many of them don't hear well, so the person speaking to them has to be not loud, but clear and slow. I've never had a problem with any of our older people saying, "I didn't understand your person." So, that was great.
Also, there have been no dropped calls. We get every single call that comes in because if their reps in doubt, they put it through. Sometimes they'll call me when they're not sure and I say, "Oh, put them through." I wanna get them off the phone and get to the other customers. So, that works really well. Abby is really amazing. Our business has increased. We're a small company and it's helped us grow. The team at Abby is great. While I'm in a call, and a call comes in and I'll miss it, I'll call back and say, "Ah, you know, I just missed it. Can you guys connect me with somebody or just give me a printout of it?" They're there right on it. They call whoever my person is right now, and they find it. So, nothing is ever dropped, nothing is ever lost. I don't have to stop what I'm doing because I'm on a different call. So, that's very helpful.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our goal is to ensure both you and your clients have seamless, exceptional phone experiences—all while sounding like we're sitting at your front desk. We look forward to continuing to offer a welcoming and positive experience. If there is anything that you may need, please let us know!Your friendly Abby team member,
Thanks for subscribing.
You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2022
We enjoy Abby Connect's service. It was very easy to set up with them and make changes. They do what they say they're gonna do.
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2022
We are happy with what Abby offers. They provide an excellent service for us. They're taking our calls and filtering those to the appropriate people. They've been a tremendous help. We are a small family-owned business, and we're not in the office 100% of the time. Having Abby helps us not lose communications with our customers just because we're on a flexible schedule.
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2022
Abby Connect has been a lifesaver. We have it set up for certain types of calls that goes to specific people. But some of those people are no longer here. So, all the calls are coming back to me. But we're using Abby for screening because there are times where we're short-staffed. I had eye surgery, we had someone quit and we had a tech cut his finger off. We can pause Abby for a while but it offers too much value. They're being very useful. There are times where I need to change something and I just shoot Alexandra and Christina, the reps at Abby, an email and they fix it. There were hiccups in the very beginning but there are hiccups in everything. Abby has helped in that they'll call and say they have so and so on the line and I’ll ask them to send it through. But whenever they call and it’s a solicitor, I tell them, "Voicemail." So, they've been amazing.
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2022
We have them as a receptionist to answer calls when we are not in the office. We also have them take messages if we are on the phone and unable to get another call coming in. The first month or two, they were wonderful. Then, things started to slide in the sense that the messages they were sending to us had inaccurate information and misspellings. Other than that, we've had a couple of different account managers and their responses to any concerns have been wonderful. If there is ever an issue and we email about it, we get a response immediately, which is greatly appreciated.
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2022
We don't keep anybody in the office all the time and we needed to have a little better customer service. People call in and they get an answering machine. With Abby Connect, we’re serving our customers that call better. I'm able to screen calls better because they screen the junk calls but for the customers, they get somebody to talk to. Abby Connect is able to put them through to me or one of my guys when we're out in the field. As the owner of the company, I'm trying to wean people off calling my cell phone all the time. Everything's been good with Abby so far.
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2022
We love Abby Connect. They're very professional and do a good job speaking with our customers and in relaying the messages through. I love the logs where we can go back and look. It's a convenient and professional service.
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2022
I had my secretary check out the different services that were available including the cost, services and what kind of reviews that they had. She interviewed two of them and came up with her recommendation for Abby Connect, which was how we ended up with them. Their service is good and I don’t have any complaints. The only thing I would like is not to have to ask frequent callers their phone number or email.
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2022
Abby Connect gave us a taste of what they offer. They were efficient and prompt with their service. And they delivered on what we were expecting. Also, they were very responsive. Overall, I'm very satisfied.
Thank you for choosing us. It has been a pleasure to work with your company. We look forward to providing amazing support for you moving forward.Your Abby receptionist,
Abby Connect author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team
Abby Connect offers U.S. based, off-site, live virtual receptionists that simplify customer service needs for busy professionals and businesses by skillfully handling incoming calls at a reduced cost in comparison to hiring a full-time employee. The company's virtual assistants filter calls through a screening process based on the client's needs to ensure that all necessary calls are transferred to the right people and right departments.
Multiple means of communication: The company saves time with prompt delivery of messages using multiple communication methods including text and email.
Reduce overhead: Abby Connect will reduce costs and need for hiring a full-time employees.
Triage responses: The receptionists filter very important calls that require immediate attention from calls that can wait.
Attentive customer service: Abby Connect offers quality customer service with a cheerful personality.
Custom options: The company offers versatility with flexible options for using the service part-time, full-time or for taking overflow calls.
Abby Connect questions and answers
- What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?
- Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.
- What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?
- Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.
- What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.
- How does Abby Connect measure success?
- We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
- The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?
- I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.
- Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.
- How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?
- Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.
Abby Connect Company Information
- Company Name:
- Abby Connect
- Company Type:
- Year Founded:
- 6170 N Durango Dr, Suite 200
- Las Vegas
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.