toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Abby Connect

Thank you for your beautiful review and your high recommendation. All of your receptionists love answering your account. We are very proud to be part of your company and make your life easier for your business.

Best Regards, Gail

Original review: July 15, 2017

They were the first one who immediately responded to my request when I was looking for virtual call center companies. They will give you all the information you need upfront so that you can make an informed decision and that's important. Also, the lines of communication are always open in case you have any questions. We're a realty company and we have their answering service. Abby Connect has made it a lot easier for us to focus on other things since we know they are answering the phone calls and directing the clients to the right person. They've been absolutely amazing, very warm, welcoming, and everybody that has called has enjoyed the experience speaking with them. They've all done a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Abby Connect

Thank you! Your outstanding review meant so much to all of your Abby Team. We love to hear that our core values are being felt by your clients. Whether it is pronouncing your name correctly or creating a valuable experience for your clients, we definitely pride ourselves in our customer service. That is what Abby is all about!

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: June 17, 2017

We have the basic service with Abby Connect. They answer my phones and then do a good job. I received an unsolicited compliment on the quality of our receptionist since we started using Abby Connect in one of my business connections. Someone who called in said, “She’s got the nicest receptionist I’ve ever dealt with.” And the best part about it is that it gets me untethered from my desk. I can now answer my office phone from literally anywhere. Every time the team at Abby Connect calls, they’re very friendly. Plus, they pronounce my name correctly. I routinely get called “Goldstein” or “Goodsteen”. And I only had to correct them once on phonetic pronunciation. They get it right every time and that's nice. They were also helpful in getting me setup and in porting the phone numbers. They are a terrific organization with great customer service. I’m very pleased to be their customer.

The previous company we used was a little better than Abby Connect. However, upon the other company closing up and eliminating that line of service, partnering with Abby allowed us to maintain that service. I primarily use Abby for incoming calls. I like it when Abby details the comments and the fact that they use our incoming call parameters or call intake direction. It has been a positive experience, overall and they’re performing as expected.

I was researching answering services online and found Abby Connect. I did a two-week trial with them. We use their answering services which is all day plus extended hours. I’m a small business owner and it lets me get more calls handled rather than having to do it myself. Also, their team is very friendly and Abby Connect has been very helpful.

Steven,

As an after hours receptionist I am thrilled to hear you are very happy with the service we provide! Here at Abby Connect we strive to go above and beyond to take care of you and your firm. Whether you need us as a primary receptionist, overflow or after hours we are excited to be part of your professional journey. Your success is OUR success!

Racquel – An After hours Abby

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Abby Connect was more expensive than the others we've tried but they're good. We mostly use the afterhours answering feature and their customer service reps have been very good.

Abby Connect

Your review means a lot to all of your receptionists. We love giving your awesome clients the professionalism and friendliness they deserve. Thank you for being an important part of our Abby Team !!

Sincerely...Gail

Original review: July 21, 2017

There is a lot of good stuff about Abby Connect and I use the answering assistant the most. It's excellent because now I am more professional because I have ladies answering every single call and I don't miss any of them. They'd know if somebody's trying to reach me and the ladies are always upbeat.

Abby Connect

We really appreciate all of your kind words. It means a lot to all your receptionists that we can provide top notch service to you. We want to shine and be the best for you and your company. It is our pleasure being a part of your company, and we enjoy making your life easier with our fabulous Abby Connect services. Best Regards...Gail

Original review: July 2, 2017

We evaluated a couple of providers and Abby Connect's price was the same and their service was very close. But, for some particular reason, my partner and I liked Abby better. It was just our hunch so we took our chance and we're happy with it. They answer our calls when we cannot do it which has helped us. They even call me sometimes to say what this person on the line wants and I have the ability to say that I'm not available. The team at Abby Connect is awesome. They have been there for us to be able to get away and answer to clients. I don't have to worry that we're going to miss a call. It's a great service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Insufficient response received

Abby Connect

Thank you Mr. Creed for your feedback.

This came as as a surprise though, because no issues were reported on the account. When we received your feedback we investigated immediately as we do with all reported client concerns. Every account has an account manager who they are encouraged to call or email directly at any time.

Given the nature of our business, recordings help us verify and address concerns quickly. While you haven't answered our emails or calls so we could address this with you sooner, we've been able to review your entire account history to address what you outlined in your review.

Call Quality

After listening to the calls we can confirm that the quality of the calls was crystal clear and did not sound like a conference call. Mr. Creed provided no feedback or concerns about call quality to his account manager nor did any come up during our regular quality assurance checks.

Missed Messages
We’ve been able to confirm that 100% of messages were taken by Mr. Creed’s team of Abby receptionists and sent through the system.

Please note that in our 14-day trial period clients get access (if they’d like) to a few optional services, one of which is transcription of voicemail messages sent to email. The transcription service is automated and therefore we always remind and advise clients to call into their voicemail as well to verify. If there’s an issue with the transcription service we’ll take it up with that vendor as soon as it’s reported.

When Mr. Creed’s trial concluded and he signed up, he did not continue on with that service so his email transcriptions should have stopped. Voicemail box instructions were sent to him with his activation email. The client’s voicemail box has 74 messages in it as of today.

Unfortunately, the client also never contacted us with a single concern so there would have been no chance of us diagnosing any issues or walking him through the voicemail system or transcription service in better detail.

Missed Calls

There are no calls which went unanswered into his number for the hours which he was contracted with us.

Had Mr. Creed’s concerns been shared with us we’d have investigated them immediately, made any updates or revisions to his settings, and walked him through the voicemail or transcription system. Our clients’ businesses are so important to us that we respond to all concerns the same day, but no concerns were raised. We'd love to resolve Mr. Creed's issues and keep him as a client and we'll continue to reach out to him ready to move forward in whichever direction he chooses.

Original review: June 20, 2017

Abby Connect was recommended by another attorney and it was slightly cheaper than the service I was going to go with. But it has been horrible because I had several individuals tell me they had called and left five or six messages and I had only received one from several different individuals. Their front end communication, the email, and returning phone calls, are all very good but when we do ghost calls where you call in, sometimes the phone rings and doesn’t get answered. Also, sometimes when it does get answered, it sounds like the person is on a conference call where it’s not clear. It’s hard to hear them. Their service was very expensive and they didn’t deliver on their promise. I’m going to let them go.

No response received

I did some research online and narrowed it down to the best three. Actually, the top ten answering services like Boutique Answering Services and Abby Connect were on that list. Abby Connect was right at the top, if not number one, number two. So, I called the first five on that list and then I liked Abby Connect out of those five. We mostly use the virtual assistant service and the people at Abby Connect are really good at transferring the call to one of our voicemails or inboxes. It's typically after hours when they do that. And also the ability over the weekend wherein they send criteria we gave them and they can assess whether or not to transfer it live to me.

Both Mary Ann and Gail had been excellent. They're always friendly and always very knowledgeable about what they can or cannot do. Same goes for email where the responses were not as prompt as the call, but there's always a response and they always address it. My questions were answered and my concerns are addressed. It was a very good experience in setting up the account. They have facilitated every single criterion that I have incorporated into the team that will be taking our calls. I've only been a month with Abby Connect. Right now, we're still working out all the wrinkles. It's good for our law firm to have that additional service. I haven't seen their impact entirely maybe because of the number of people and the different shift. We're not at the level that we want them to be but, we're working on it.

Abby Connect

Heidi - We're so happy to hear that our service has been helping your staff operate more efficiently. Our goal is to provide you and your clients with the best support and customer service. Please let us know if there's anything else you need.

Best,

Samantha

Original review: May 28, 2017

We use Abby Connect for the answering service. It's a lot more efficient because we're not interrupted with ridiculous calls so it has brought more productivity to my internal staff also. They announce themselves mainly through e-mail when they bring a call through, but nothing negative. They're great at screening and know what to ask. They've been very professional, attentive, polite and friendly so I'd recommend them. It's been a very positive experience.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much Sarah for the great feedback. It's been a pleasure working with your business for a few months. Helping you never miss a call is one of our main goals! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your service!

-Samantha

Original review: May 21, 2017

We use Abby Connect for their answering service. They call and connect me to either my cellphone or my home phone. It’s been helpful and it’s really nice that they’ll call my landline and then call my cellphone. It's a nice thing to never miss a client call. Also, they’re always nice and pleasant on the phones so I don’t have any complaints at all. I'm definitely satisfied with their service so far.

Abby Connect

Thank you Lily for the wonderful review. We've enjoyed working with your business for over 7 years, and we will miss you and wish you the very best! Gail

Original review: May 16, 2017

I’m no longer with Abby Connect because they couldn’t do my schedule anymore. They weren’t taking it on, so I had to find a different provider that will. But when they were doing what I could, I was happy with them.

Abby Connect

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this excellent feedback. We're pleased that the variety of options we offer for annotating and communicating your messages to you has been working well and saving you time. We especially thank you for referring us to other lawyers! Please let us know if we can improve your experience in any way!

Original review: May 7, 2017

I was solicited by someone on LinkedIn about Abby Connect. I looked into it, and then I called and talked to a main person whom I would characterize as the information gatherer and they transferred me to someone that would be the point person initially. I asked all the information and did their two-week free trial, which went well. During that time, I had a couple of questions and was able to get the person in charge of my account on the phone. I could email that person and they’d get back to me, so it was positive overall.

I use Abby Connect during my regular business hours to screen calls. The after-hour calls I get are transcribed, so that’s nice. I look at it that way, but it’s just nice to have someone gather the information that’s pertinent for me to decide if I’m going to take a call or not, rather than pick up the phone and waste time listening to someone talk my ear off. Plus, I get both email and text summarizing the initial conversation. That’s really helpful because I’m assured I’m going to get the information pretty quickly. If I’m in court and it’s a potential new client, I’ll step out and call them right away.

I have my own business, so I value the same things that I try to give the people. When they have a question, I get right back to them or at least try to explain things to them that they have questions or which Abby Connect did for me. They are as advertised and it’s exactly what I needed. I need someone to do the service they provide and it’s been a pleasure so far. I have recommended them to one or two people.

Abby Connect

Cezar, Thanks so much for the glowing review! We've loved helping Orange County Stone Decor for the last few months and are glad you are pleased with the service. We really strive to provide you the best value. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your and your customers' experience.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Since I’m unable to answer my phone customers properly, I decided to hire a company for it, and with any company I’m going to work with, I base everything on reviews and Facebook. So I searched reviews online and found Abby Connect, but this was before I worked with a different live answering company a couple of years ago. And it wasn’t a good experience, so I never used them again.

The reps at Abby Connect are a pleasure to work with. They are so professional in the way they answer the phone and they are very seemingly helpful. If I’m in the middle of a meeting or I’m doing something else and I don’t want to answer the phone, they can handle it right away. I have a couple of friends who actually call to check on me and everybody came with some kind of compliment. They keep the communication for any customers and if I want to change anything, I talk to the person who handles my account. I don’t see anything they’re not able to do. They are very patient and treat the other human being on the other side of the call well.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much, Jason! We love hearing that your receptionist team is WOWing your callers. We will always be here to assist you.

Hope & Melissa

Original review: April 30, 2017

I used Abby Connect for a test period for a month and they are good. Abby Connect has freed me up to do other things and focus on my clients and work. I use the virtual assistant the most and it keeps me from being interrupted when I'm busy. My clients have also commented on how nice the lady that answers the phone is so it’s been great. They provide a good service and they’ve been consistent and follow through with everything the way I expected.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for your review, John! We love having you as our client and I know your receptionist team enjoys answering your calls!

We are very pleased to hear that you have had a great experience with us. We are happy to be a part of your great company. We look forward to assisting in your success.

Best Wishes - Melissa & Hope

Original review: April 27, 2017

A couple of months ago I was researching on the internet about virtual receptionists and I came across Abby Connect, who was well reviewed and well-liked. So, it's where I decided to go. It was actually six months ago now and somebody mentioned a competitor, Ruby. So I looked at both Ruby and Abby. Quite frankly, the reason I chose Abby was pretty simple and it was basically because if I needed to increase my service minutes, the price point was just significantly lower with Abby on an increased bill. Initially, there wasn't much difference, like $10, but for the next level up, which I may need to bump it up with Abby, it was a conservatively lower price point than their competitor.

I have the live receptionist and the after-hours. I think the ability to leave an e-mail or take a message or have somebody field my calls is vitally important and well. Even more than that, it's the fact that I can let them know I'm gonna be out of the office so I'm not going to get calls for certain periods of time. Having them is a very good thing. I've been very pleased with the customer service, as well.

Abby Connect

Michael. your review was so thoughtful! Thank you! We love hearing that your clients are being WOW'ed! We do strive to make a wonderful first impression on all your caller's! We are happy to see your business grow and couldn't be happier to be apart of such a great company.

Warms Regards,

Melissa & Hope

Original review: April 26, 2017

Abby Connect was brought to my attention by a business coach that we use. This is the most cost effective and made the most sense. We had 40 percent growth last year but I didn't want to take on and off with a person full time because I didn't need them in that capacity yet. So, this was a good fit for the time being, always having a live receptionist to be able to answer the phones. I'm wearing so many hats that when I go to a meeting, I can't answer the phone and sometimes people just want to move on to the next person. I've called them myself. Everybody was savvy and answered the phone very professionally enough to steer the client in the right direction to make it seem like they're in our office. They have been able to adapt well to our business. We haven't expected them to know the pricing, so that's great.

We discussed everything that we needed to talk about, like how we would want the phones to be answered, prior to it going live. The only time I ever saw anything goofy was when somebody answering that line at that time didn't want to give information that we're hoping they would give us such as the address and phone number. They would say, "Hi, you reached Mike with Eco Harmony Landscaping Design. How may I help you today?" Then, they steer the conversation the way it needed to go. I always get the calls that I needed to get, where they're trying to patch me live. Otherwise, they've taken down all the information that I needed in order to able to get back to somebody.

The only thing that I'm dissatisfied with, which was a good problem they have, was that I was expecting to only pay so much money. But, our call volume has been higher than expected so it wasn't anybody's fault. I've told people about it. I've had friends call and they said, "Oh man, when did you have somebody start working for you?" and I say we don't.

Abby Connect

We appreciate your review, Damon! We love hearing that we are becoming a great asset to your team! We are always here for you.

Melissa & Hope

Original review: April 25, 2017

Before, I either had a receptionist or used Onebox which was an auto-attendant instead of live answering. I was messaged by Nathan, the owner, thus I got to know of Abby Connect. We pretty much solely use their virtual assistant and it’s been more reliable than a person where they're not sick and so on and so forth. Somebody’s always answering the phone. With Abby Connect, it’s been great. A lot of what we do is with a third party and this is probably the second big thing in terms of third partying out other parts of the business. It’s been very reliable and a lot more efficient. Abby Connect is serving its purpose right now.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for your review, Ernesto! We are happy to hear we are excelling with your clients. It brings us great pride to know that we are providing wonderful service to all your callers!

We understand the importance of convenience and time and are certainly looking into producing an app for all of our clients.

Warms Regards,

Hope & Melissa

Original review: April 23, 2017

I've been using Abby Connect for a month or two. I had another service before them. I read online for a very good customer-based service and Abby Connect was much better. We want to make sure we make a good first impression and that's why I went with them. I use the virtual assistance for answering when I'm unavailable and I've had a very good experience so far. I wish thought that there was some sort of application I can use with my phone to update on my status, so I don't always have to call to let them know whether or not I'm in the office. I can just switch a button and say I'm available for this reason, and then they get it.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for your review, Katy! We appreciate your feedback.We certainly apologize for any bumps in the road you've experienced, as that is certainly not the Abby way. I am happy to hear that you were able to speak to your account manager Marianne to get everything running more efficiently. We love being a part of your team and look forward to having a long lasting relationship!

Melissa & Hope

Original review: April 22, 2017

We have used Abby Connect for a little over a month now. We use after-hours calling. We get e-mails in our inbox about messages. They answer incoming calls and if the individual's not available to take the message, then they will shoot us an e-mail. It's taken a lot of pressure off of the attorneys and the legal assistants to answer the phones. I'll then sift through exactly what it is that someone wants. The interactions with Abby Connect were exceptionally positive and always very kind.

One issue that we've had, since we're an immigration law firm, is that most of our clients have a name that is sometimes difficult to spell. Sometimes it's hard to understand them over the phone. So, we've been having a problem where a call would get transferred and the individual won't know who's calling, how to spell their name, who they want to speak with. We also deal with a lot of Spanish-speaking clients and in at least one situation, the person that fielded the call didn't speak Spanish. There were a lot lost in translation when they give us a message. We've been trying to assist with that and give them some guidance and feedback on that.

Another thing is, some of our team members have been going on vacation and are unable to answer the phones. We've been trying to coordinate with Abby Connect to let them know, "Hey, this person's gonna be out of the office, if they call, to take a message and e-mail it". It seems like sometimes wires have been crossed a little bit. They're not sure if the person's in or out of the office. For example, I was in the office this morning but they took two messages for me as opposed to transferring it. Maybe there's a reason why those calls were not patched through to me. Just work through the kinks but altogether, it has been a very positive experience.

Abby Connect

We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the care and service provided by our virtual receptionist team here at Abby Connect. Your account manager, Marianne, wanted to leave you a video response, which you can view here: https://youtu.be/38IJPt2z5MU

Original review: March 18, 2017

We were not happy with our services with LiveVoice and we've been with them for a couple of years. Out IT manager sent me a list when they initially were looking for a messaging service and I went down the list, read reviews, called and got more information and Abby Connect made the most sense. They had really great ratings and any negative comments were just like, "It was just this but other than that, I really like their services." I then tried it out and they were the ones that answered right away. With the other people, I had to schedule calls with and I had to set up a time for somebody to come in. We needed the service at that moment, and Abby Connect was like "We will take care of you right now, give you a free trial, and see how you do" and they've been very good with reaching out and updating services whenever we asked for it. So far, I've been very happy and we've only been with them for two months.

Their communication is fantastic. I was really impressed with how they handled calls compared to those operators from LiveVoice. They seemed more intelligent and their customer service skills were a lot better. They were really natural which I really liked. They are not like a robot. I'm the one that answers the calls for our office so we want somebody who acted as if they were me, and they've worked. My mother called and she thought that the operator was me so they're doing a great job.

Our clients are a lot more comfortable with the service as a whole when they call in. We're an international company so we have a lot of calls that come from our office in Israel who are our biggest clients. There's a little bit of language barrier, and if the calls are clear and consistent, they're happy with it. If the operator sounds unintelligent or has a different lingo that they use, that doesn't represent a professional international corporation, they're not going to be happy with that. We haven't really gotten a whole lot of feedback from them with our new services, but they haven't complained at all so that's good.

Every so often we'll call Abby Connect to check it out because I want to make sure that when I'm not around even a few minutes and I put it on the answering service, I want to know that the people who normally call in during business hours are being taken care of properly. I only had one instance where one of my employees did not know if his callers were being given the option to leave voicemails and I didn't realize that it was not an option that was set up with them. I then called Mary Anne who has been my connection with Abby Connect. She set that up for us and it's working okay. They seemed really friendly, very natural and they get the job done. If they need to take a message, they'll forward it. They do exactly what we ask them to do which is great.

Overall, everything's been very efficient and there's a good follow through with the things that I've discussed and mentioned and needed help with. They're an awesome company and I would definitely recommend them to other businesses.

Abby Connect

We always aim to ensure fabulous service for our valued customers, and look forward to continue doing so for you and your business.

Original review: March 7, 2017

We rented an office space and Abby Connect handled the phones in that space. Working with Abby Connect has allowed me to have a receptionist. They email us messages, patch people through and do everything we need them to do. The service is good.

Abby Connect

Hariet, thank you immensely for taking the time for your wonderful, thoughtful review. We're happy to have you with us and enjoy hearing that our virtual receptionists make your day go a bit easier. We appreciate your recommendation of our service!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I've used Abby Connect off and on for years. They answer our phones for us during hours and when we're not able to take the calls after our hours, the calls go to the Abby Connect voicemail. This frees us to give our clients more attention. The reps are so pleasant and happy sounding that we get very positive feedback from our clients. When I need something from them, I call them or I put it on our portal that they get to see. They've made things very easy for us and we're very happy with them. We've definitely recommended them already.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for the fabulous review, Anna! We're happy that we've been able to provide you excellent service and will ensure that we continue to do so.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

We used a live answering company for after-hours services before and Abby Connect's much better than them. We use Abby Connect's virtual receptionists feature. They have quicker answering and the messages are clear. They have positively impacted our business because all of our calls are being answered promptly and forwarded to the appropriate people. It has taken a lot of burden off of answering the calls. Their staff provided fine, very helpful, and prompt services. One of them, Marianne, updates our account and provides our updated contact info. Overall, it has been a very positive experience.

Abby Connect

We are so pleased that you've given us a chance and are content with the outcome. If there's ever anything you need from us to make your day better, please don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated account manager.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

I use Abby Connect to make sure that if there's a call that's being made during business hours, the phone gets picked up and that's what I've seen happen so far so that's a good thing. It's definitely helped me in the sense that I don't have to hire somebody to pick up the phones. I had to call them one time when I thought the phone wasn't being answered. There was some type of communication error but that got resolved. It's been a good experience with Abby Connect.

Abby Connect

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service, Christina. We are always happy to hear that your business is thriving after adding Abby Connect's virtual receptionist service to your arsenal.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

When we were starting our business, I got a call while I was in front of my friend, she said that could be a business thing and that I pick it up. We had a conversation about Abby Connect and I thought I'll give it a shot. We got their extended hours package, which is a handyman service. Whenever people have an issue, they call so it's been helpful to at least have that kind of filter and already get the basic information. I usually handle that since my husband's English isn't so great, so being able to handle it a lot easier is amazing. I don't have to worry about missing calls or potential business, because I've done that in the past, wherein I got voice mails and by the time I call them back, the caller already found somebody else.

We're marketing or advertising and really pushing the business a lot. I go with my husband a lot of the times to help out and it's really unprofessional to be answering my own phone while we're with another customer. It really helps the overall perception of our business and helps it grow in that manner. It's been such a relief and such a great opportunity to really focus on the things that need my attention more than just answering calls. We already had a few referrals because of the fact that we're professional and have a good reputation now.

Abby Connect

Thank you very much for the incredible review. We're so happy that you chose to bring in Abby Connect by answering your inbound phone calls. We appreciate you and look forward to a continued positive partnership.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I was researching on the internet, trying to replace the answering service we already had and now that we have Abby, we like it better than our previous company. First of all, they answer on nights and weekends if we need them to. And most importantly, we have a dedicated group of girls and guys that answer for us and one account manager. We didn't have that with our old provider, since it was just one of 80 people, and they answered the phones for several companies. I've spoken with several people at Abby and they were very pleasant, have good phone demeanor and answered my questions. From what I've experienced with the other company and this one, Abby Connect is good at what they do and we appreciate what they do for us.

Abby Connect

Mark, we always appreciate feedback and definitely take your suggestion to heart. As we are a boutique answering service - something that gives us the ability to finer tune our answering to your needs - the development of an app will take just a smidge longer. That being said, it's truly a delight working with you, and we're so happy that the mistake turned out to be a positive thing.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I signed up for Abby by mistake and it was crazy but I'm glad I did it because it all worked out. They're very friendly and I get some good comments about it. My clients say that they talked to a nice person and that really helps when you have somebody pick up the phone and that they care. I've called them a couple of times and they've been very, very helpful so I've never had a problem. Also, I use all of their features. The only thing that I would like is to be able to turn it off and on with my phone so I can adjust when I use Abby instead of using them all the time. My brother can do that with Ruby on his smartphone but Abby doesn't have an app so I asked them about it. They said they'll look into it and I haven't heard anything from them so maybe they didn't think it was a good idea. But they're a great service, they've been good to me and I've never missed a beat. I have recommended them to a couple of people.

Abby Connect

Nigel, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review on our virtual receptionist service. It is an honor and a pleasure to answer your phone calls, and we'll make sure to stay on top of things throughout our continued partnership.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Abby Connect answers the phones properly for me and passes the calls through. They do exactly what I expect them to do. Their people are very courteous and other than one issue where they billed me twice, everything's fine.

Abby Connect

Hello R. We're so glad that you've been with us for over a decade. These past 11 years have seen many changes, but the entire Abby Connect team is happy that you're still with us. One of your friendly virtual receptionists, Dayna, has a video message for you: https://youtu.be/A9j0eXWMxxk

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I've heard about Abby Connect through another lawyer 11 years ago and since then I've been using their answering, mail, and fax services. It has allowed me to facilitate a very mean operation. I've been dealing with the same team for 11 years and that consistency has kept things smooth. They're an outstanding service and I get what I pay for.

Abby Connect

Thank you very much for the excellent review on our virtual receptionist services! We're so happy that you've included us as a part of your extended team and are always ready to adapt to whatever you need. Dayna also has a video message for you: https://youtu.be/YwfdJbz02PQ

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I used to office in a building with Abby Connect and that's when I walked in there to see Gail and I just asked her if she could do phone answering services for me and said yes. Their phone answering service has been helpful and easy to use. They take the messages, put them on email, and then distribute them to the division of the company which the call needs to be directed to. Also, they're able to dynamically change where we need to have a call sent. I'd recommend them.

Abby Connect

Craig, we're always happy to see you around and hear from you. Thank you for the excellent feedback, and someone should be reaching out to you shortly to resolve any potential connectivity issues.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

Abby Connect provides good service. If I have things that need to be picked up, I drop them at the front desk and if I have things that are delivered to me, then I go pick them up from them and they've been fine with regards to that. I use a conference room, I set them up and give them a call and schedule it. I frequently use the phone answering and messaging service. The only issue is on the phone calls sometimes, the phone quality is not that good and there's a bit of a delay. When the phone calls are connected to me, sometimes they get cut off and it becomes a problem. Other than that, the people are great and I would recommend them to a friend. Their service satisfies what I need from them so I've been pretty happy.

Question and Answers - Abby Connect

What problem is Abby Connect trying to solve?

Small companies cannot afford the cash and time investment to hire, train, manage and motivate receptionists to answer the phone calls. On the flip side they need their phone lines answered live by a professional receptionist so their calls do not go to voicemail or unanswered. Abby Connect provides a team of live receptionists at a fraction of the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating an in-house receptionist.

What sets Abby Connect apart from the competition?

Abby Connect is focused on the quality of the customer service and wowing the client. We only assign five receptionists per account and only higher the best and brightest. Traditional answering services pay minimum wage, fail at motivating their receptionists and assign 50+ operators to each account. Abby achieves a level of personalization that is just not possible when you assign 50+ operators to an account. Some of our competitors only answer during the day Monday – Friday. We provide live receptionist services during the day, night and on weekends. Some of our competitors do not provide Spanish speaking receptionists whereas we do.

What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our company answers our clients’ phone lines like a receptionist of their company and focuses on wowing the caller. Our focus on our company culture and motivating the receptionists makes us better than our competition.

How does Abby Connect measure success?

We measure success based on the number of compliments our clients get from their callers about their receptionists.

What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

The biggest misconception consumers have about our industry is that all answering service/virtual receptionist companies can be lumped into one category. The truth is there are three categories in our industry that have very distinctive differences. The 1st category is a traditional answering service that is 24/7, has a large call center with 50+ operators and is the lowest cost solution. These companies were built around the medical field’s need for Doctors to get calls after hours and to be paged when there is an emergency. Their entire business model is built around quantity and low cost. The 2nd category is a virtual office/executive suite company that handles a company’s mail, provides meeting room and office space and answer their phone lines. Their core focus is in the space services they provide and phones are just a part of what they do. The 3rd category, which Abby Connect falls into, is a premium virtual receptionist company that has their core focus on answering phone calls for small companies and becoming the receptionist of the company they are answering for. In this category we are focused on really wowing the caller and surpassing any level of customer service that our client could provide on their own.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past 5-10 years we have started to see the large call centers that were originally built to only take messages for Doctors try to market themselves as virtual receptionist companies that are focused on small businesses. These call centers still have the culture of cutting cost and not focusing on quality of service. The only thing that has changed is their marketing.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Abby Connect?

I wish every consumer could meet our receptionists in person. We have such an amazing group of receptionists and anyone would be proud to have an Abby Connect receptionist answer their calls.

Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?

We constantly receive incredible feedback from our customers. We have an extremely high retention rate.

How has Abby Connect grown or evolved?

Our company began as an executive suite company. We answered the phones for our office tenants and soon realized how well we were at providing exceptional customer service. This realization led us to start TelAssistant. TelAssistant was marketed as a virtual receptionist service that answers your phone line plus handle your companies scheduling. Over a 3 year period we found out that trying to learn a company’s scheduling platform and schedule a patient or caller was too time consuming and not cost effective for our client. We also found there were mistakes made and it was extremely difficult to become experts at each individual scheduler. We did not want to do anything we were not experts at which led us to re-brand as Abby Connect. Abby Connect’s only mission is to wow the callers for our clients and provide the best customer service experience over the phone as possible.

Abby Connect Company Profile