4.7/5 (50 ratings)

About Abby Connect

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: June 9, 2021

My experience thus far with Abby Connect has been positive. Every time they answer the phone, they're always upbeat. They take the information when and if needed. With my business, I’m a one-man show. It’s insane right now with the demands in my line of work, which is roofing, residential roofing, and gutter. I can’t always have my phone attached to my ear at all times. So they’ve helped to become an extension of my business. Because I really needed a lot of help on the backend with just answering the phone.

Hello Christopher,

We're so happy you're getting to experience the Abby standard. Your craft demands a lot of focus from you, and we're so grateful you trust us to give you the help you need to support your current and new customers! Thank you for the awesome feedback, we truly appreciate it. Please let me know if we can assist you further!

Angie

Original review: June 4, 2021

I've been happy with Abby Connect. It was a service I wanted, especially when I was traveling a lot this winter, to have somebody answer the phone rather than just have a voicemail service. It provides more personal service to clients or whoever calls. The reps are pleasant and it sounds like they do a good job of finding information before they forward the call, so it's functioning the way I envisioned.

Hello John,

We’re glad that we can be the support you need! Being everything you envisioned is quite an honor and we cannot thank you enough for having us be a part of your firm. If there is anything you may ever need, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Katherine C.

Original review: June 3, 2021

Everyone's very friendly at Abby Connect. When I'm unavailable, they'll take a message and I'm able to call the customer back. I feel like our customers are able to get through to someone instead of leaving a voicemail and that makes them feel better about the process. So, they may wait for my call instead of just calling someone else after.

Hello Krystal,

It makes us so happy that we can provide the best possible live receptionist service for your business! It's always great talking with your customers as they always call in happy and if they know if you're unavailable, they know they will always hear back. We know how important it is for you to never miss a call. Thank you for allowing us to brighten your entire customer experience!

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Jovan L.

Original review: May 28, 2021

My service from Abby Connect is fine. There are a lot of features I still don't understand but I'm taking it by day by day to see how everything goes. I would recommend them.

Hello Kjeldsen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're so delighted to hear that you would recommend us to anyone looking for our services. It's our goal to make sure you get the most out of our features to have the best experience you can with us. As your Customer Success Manager, it would be my pleasure to connect with you via phone or email to talk through and further explain anything that you may need help in using. Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Katherine C.

Original review: May 19, 2021

Doing my research, I found that Abby Connect was the most professional. They've been around for a while, had great reviews, and pricing was right, so everything matched up for us. They answer all our calls for us. If we're in the field, they can forward the calls right over. It's professional and gives us a little more flexibility without anybody hanging out the office. We're very happy.

Hello Robert,

I'm so glad that we checked all the right boxes to be a great fit for your business needs! Providing you and your team more flexibility throughout the day to accomplish other tasks and never have to miss a call is what we at Abby Connect know best. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Your Team Lead,

Marylin

Original review: May 12, 2021

The service has been great so far. Abby Connect makes it very easy to transition and handle all of the calls that we get on a daily basis. It’s made it much more smooth to get to the correct person and not everybody going through our founder’s phone number.

Hello Sarah,

We are so happy that you are enjoying our services because we are happy to answer calls for your awesome company! It is our pleasure to make your call flow and workday run more smoothly and I'm glad that we are here to assist in doing so! If there is anything you may need to continue to enhance your experience, please let us know!

Your Friendly Receptionist,

Katie K.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Abby Connect is very straightforward and as advertised. They do a good job of telling you what you need to know, what to expect and that's what you get. We don't have a very high call volume, but they've seemed to have passed on the information and do what we expected to do of them. They're very polite and professional, we've had clients comment on it.

Hello Matt,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share these kind words. I am so glad we are upholding our promise to deliver the best customer experience we can by being polite and professional. To hear your customers have commented on our services is very special as we are proud to be the first impression of your firm. We look forward to continuing to keep passing on any information to you and your team and exceed your expectations.

Thank you so much for our business and for this amazing review!

Your Receptionist,

Mariah L.

Original review: May 4, 2021

We've had a lot of customers complaining about the calls. One, they have trouble, sometimes, even understanding the people. It's because they're talking too fast, or running their words together. Yesterday, a customer called six times to try to get a service call, was routed everywhere, and never to a person. They kept getting hung up on. People need to make sure they're extremely clear with exactly what they want Abby to do.

Original review: April 28, 2021

I'll be driving most of the time, so I needed somebody to take care of my calls and it's been a good experience with Abby Connect overall. However, sometimes I feel like the calls are not clear. When I listen to the call recording, I never I’m able to hear what the customers are talking about. I only hear the receptionist. Also when they transfer the line to us, sometimes it gets hung up and sometimes the voices are really low. Maybe they can increase the volume.

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with great feedback and how we could improve your account to better fit your preference. It was a quick fix to get you all set up with our double-sided recording feature and I'm glad I could help. We know how important it is to never miss a call and are pleased to know that you're having a great experience with us as your live receptionist service! If you ever have any questions, concerns, updates, or feedback, do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or phone! It's our pleasure to be a part of your team.

Your Customer Success Manager,

Angie M.

Original review: April 27, 2021

Abby Connect is very responsive and quick to take care of their clients. They're catching nighttime calls that we wouldn't otherwise catch.

Hello Britanie,

We're so glad to hear that we've been helping with catching your nighttime calls and assisting with never missing a call! We take great pride in taking care of our clients and we're so happy to see that it shows. Thank you for your business and we look forward to answering your calls. If there are any questions, we are always more than happy to assist, so please let us know!

Your Receptionist,