4.8/5 (31 ratings)

About Abby Connect

Abby Connect states that it does everything with the mission of revolutionizing the small business customer experience to convert more callers into customers. The company uses a proprietary development program to ensure its live virtual receptionists are trained to provide professional and personable customer service to help businesses impress their callers and grow.

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2022

We just terminated our service with Abby because I hired another person here but we liked their service. I was pretty happy with the way things worked and the feedback I got from clients was satisfactory. My clients felt they were being handled. We don't have a need for their service right now but we will use them again in the future.

Abby Connect response

We appreciate you for trusting us with your business and clients. It was our pleasure, and we will be here for any future assistance needed. Thank you so much!

Your receptionist,

Alexis M.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Abby Connect field the calls and send them to us. If it's a plumbing, business-related phone call, then it comes to me and I get an email. It’s easier that way if I can at least see what I'm needing to call somebody back for. Having the service has freed us up from being constantly on the phone and they've been great.

Hello Jason,

As one of your receptionists, it is an absolute pleasure to take your calls and an honor to have the chance to make your customer's day by assisting them. I truly appreciate your feedback and the time you took to share these kind words with us! Thank you for always being on top of it and an overall dedicated client.

Your receptionist,

Baylee

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

We work in a mortgage company. The branch has its own receptionist but we have to share them with everybody else in the office. The benefit of having Abby Connect is it's just for our team personally in the office. So, it's great. We sent an email to Abby so they can know where to filter the calls, whether it's to somebody who's in escrow or whether it's to somebody who's a new lead. They've done a really good job calling the right person when a borrower or a Realtor calls. They did a really good job filtering the calls for us. It's really important that we have the call go to the right person.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We love being an extension of your team and making things work smoothly for you over there. We're a fully customizable service, tailored to fit your business needs. We look forward to helping your company continue to flourish!

Your friendly receptionist,

Sara A.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I like Abby Connect. Sometimes, they call the wrong line. It's hard to determine who they need to talk to. But if they call me, I lead them to the right direction, and they're very apologetic and nice about it. Then they connect it to the right person.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are truly sorry that we accidentally sent the calls to the wrong contact. We love taking your calls and being able to help out such a wonderful company. I can assure you that we will continue to offer your clients our best service and a beautiful smile :)

Your friendly receptionist,

Valerie P.

Original review: July 28, 2022

We use live answering and it has worked fairly well. The phone gets answered so we don't have to drop something and run to a phone at a desk and answer the phone to find out it's somebody in India trying to sell us car insurance. We talk with Abby's receptionists every day and they're polite. The service has solved our problems with not having somebody answering the phone all the time and fielding all the stupid calls and weeding them out.

Hello Nathan,

We appreciate you so much for taking the time in leaving us a review! So happy to hear that we're taking the load of answering calls off of you and your staff. We enjoy speaking with everyone on your team and we're here anytime to help.

Thank you again!

Original review: July 15, 2022

We've been using Abby for about two years now and we like their service a lot. We utilize their answering service. They're able to route our calls to different employees since we're not working in the office right now. They're helping with calendars as well. Abby is very helpful. I have a lead person that I speak with if we have issues and she's able to get back to me right away. We haven't had many issues but when do have them, she's able to correct them right away.

Hi Latia,

We appreciate you and everyone at Eric McGlothen, LLC! Thank you for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that we've been assisting you greatly with your phone answering and scheduling. We're happy to be of service! Yes, if anything does come up please don't hesitate to contact Jessica your fabulous Customer Success Manager.

Thanks again!

Original review: June 16, 2022

I was looking for a receptionist and they have a smaller minute package than anywhere else. We're a small business and I didn't use very many minutes, and they have the fewest. They’re good. It's nice that when DHL or FedEx or anybody calls, they get routed to our cellphone numbers.

Hi Kelli,

Thanks for leaving us a review, we greatly appreciate it! So happy to hear that we're routing important calls directly to your staff.

We're always here for you!

Original review: May 20, 2022

Abby Connect has helped our business with directing customers to the right people and the team has been very professional. It’s a very good experience.

Hi Michael,

It is always a pleasure to work with Waco. We strive to take care of your clientele and to make sure that they feel heard and efficiently assisted. Thank you so much for trusting us!

Bany G.

Original review: May 14, 2022

Most people are impressed that they get a live person to talk to. We hear that all the time. They expect to hear a machine, but when they get a live person, it's really mindblowing to them to get that in this day and time, and that's what we really wanted. It has helped us in our campaign 100% because nobody else has it.

Hello Frederick,

This is why we love what we do here at Abby! Revolutionizing the customer experience is our mission, and we all enjoy taking your calls. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We can't wait to see the many great things you accomplish in your campaign!

Stephanie T.

Original review: April 22, 2022

The calls are better handled with Abby. Whenever they're training somebody new, sometimes there'll be something that isn't perfect. But they are very quick to correct and go back and retrain that person. They're very responsive. They step up quickly to correct a situation that isn't perfect. So they do a good job. They fill a niche for medium and small-sized businesses that are not ready to have a full-time receptionist sitting in the office. But even when we are ready for that, I would still use Abby for after-hours calls. Our company is about quality and customer experience and I feel the same about them.

Hello Mary,

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to know that we can be a solution for you and your team as your business grows. At Abby Connect, we always do our best to provide excellent customer service to all our callers and I'm glad that we are delivering on that promise. It's great to hear that you are having a great experience with us! It is always a pleasure taking your calls.

Valerie R.

Original review: March 15, 2022

The reps answered all my questions. I wanted more than an answering service and I wanted people to think they're receptionists. People call up and then I can't contact with them, I call them back and they'd tell me, “Oh, your receptionist said…” That's what I like about them. They act like a receptionist, not like an answering service. Abby Connect did everything that they promised and maybe a little bit more. If you just need somebody to answer the phone or take a message, maybe there's somebody cheaper. But if you wanted to sound really professional and you want a receptionist-type service, Abby is very relevant. I would recommend them.

Hello Ray,

We’re delighted to hear about your positive experience! Serving as an extension of your business is one of our main priorities. It’s very important for us to create a great first impression with your callers and to deliver exceptional customer experiences to your clientele. We take pride in every call we answer and always enjoy speaking with your callers. Please let us know if there is anything you may need and thank you for choosing Abby Connect.

Stephanie T.

Original review: March 10, 2022

They've done a very good job of grabbing our calls for us and disseminating those calls out to the people who are on the list when we can't answer at the office. They're highly-trained and professional in the way they answer the phones and deal with clients. I was really happy with the crew that tends to get our calls. They're very sharp folks and I can't complain about that at all. It's been a really good experience working with them. They're a really good company to deal with and we've been very pleased. I would certainly recommend Abby Connect to anyone who needs the type of services that they have to offer.

Hello Ron,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We are so happy to know you are having a great experience with us! Your team of dedicated receptionists and I pride ourselves on being readily available to answer your calls. It's our pleasure to provide the additional support you need to help keep your business running smoothly. Thank you for recommending us to anyone who is in need of our services. We truly appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything you need!

Angie V.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

It's been good with Abby Connect. We needed them temporarily because I’m a business owner out of state and we had someone that needed to leave, so I had to fill a void very quickly. Their team is very professional. They do a great job.

Hello Lucinda,

I'm so glad that we could be there to assist you! It's our pleasure to be of any help that we can. We truly enjoy answering your calls and helping your callers! If there is anything you may need, please let us know! Thank you for choosing Abby Connect.

Ashley G.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

We utilize their reception service and it's been great. They've been very friendly. We've gotten good feedback from clients, partners and customers. We couldn't be happier with their service.

Greetings Jorge,

I hope all is well! We appreciate your review! We are really happy to hear that your experience with your live receptionist team is going great. I'm so glad to hear that your clients, partners, and customers have given you good feedback because we strive to serve as the additional layer of support you need throughout the day and be a seamless extension of your team. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations and look forward to continuing working together for many more years to come. If there is anything else we can do to help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kianna G.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

Since partnering with Abby Connect, I'm able to keep things more organized. I'm able to make sure that calls are responded to, at least, my clients. If I'm unavailable, that they feel like they've been attended to. They're great. They're always readily available. They respond quickly and are very professional. All of my clients have said that they're very welcoming and very good at what they do. All-in-all a very positive experience.

Abby Connect response

Thank you for the review, Justin! It's always a pleasure speaking with your clients! They are always happy to call and as a receptionist on your team, I can say we enjoy making sure that they are well attended to. We look forward to continuing to offer a welcoming and positive customer experience! If there is anything that you may need, please let us know!

Jovan L.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

We did a 14-day trial and we really liked Abby Connect. They answer our phones for us and transfer calls to us. It's just that if we get a new person or if we've contacted our rep and made a change to how they should handle a call, sometimes not everyone is up-to-date on that. Then it would be like, “Well, no. Actually, we updated that.” And then they'll look at the records and see that it was updated.

Hello Debbie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're glad you gave us a try with our 14-day free trial! Here at Abby Connect, we aim to help take away the stress from you and your team in your everyday workload and keep you connected to your callers and we're glad to be of help! We look forward to continuing to work with you. If you have any updates, concerns, or questions please let us know!

Cameran B.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Abby Connect has an entire employee address. If there are any issues with that, they call, and we'll push that information directly to the employee. If there are other issues, they always call me directly. Then anytime I've had changes, they've modified it and made the changes and adapted it. They've been great.

Hello Craig,

Happy New Year! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in partnering with us! As a member of your dedicated team of live receptionists, I want to express that we are so happy to answer your calls! We strive every day to be great for our clients and we're thrilled it shows. While trying to keep issues to a minimum, I'm glad that we've always been diligent in getting those fixed for you. Again, thank you for your review. If there is anything that you may need, please let us know. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your team.

Tarin T.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

We use Abby's virtual receptionist and the impact has been quite a bit just because we currently have three intakes, people who are also serving us, receptionists and dealing with clients and that's their priority so that it just allows them to serve the client in front of them first, knowing if they don't pick up the phone right away, somebody will. It's extremely great.

Hi there Jessica,

We're so happy to know we've made an impact on your intake process! We truly pride ourselves in providing you and your team the additional support you need to focus on other tasks and growing your firm. On behalf of your team of dedicated receptionists, I thank you for allowing us to be an extension of your team. We look forward to answering more of your calls and continuing to deliver on our promise of excellence for many years to come! If you have any updates, questions, or concerns, please let us know!

Pamela R.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I like that the calls are all on Abby Connect's portal. I can log in and see the calls that have come in and see any notes about those. It's just that sometimes, their hold times can be a little long for people once they connect to somebody and then try and locate where to put the call.

Hi Yvonne,

We're so happy to hear that you're finding value in Abby Connect's account portal. The convenience of looking at your call logs is definitely a useful tool as it allows you to listen to call recordings, read message logs, easily update any contacts, and view invoice information. Here at Abby Connect, we strive for excellence and always work toward improving our customers' experiences! Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to answering your calls and helping you and your team for many years to come!

Savannah C.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

The service is really good. There's not much to answer on the phone but they do a great job. They get the calls over to us when we're not in the office. They're easy to work with. We call them from time to time as a customer and they do great. They do exactly what they've been instructed to do. The cost is inexpensive. For the amount of minutes that we use every month, the fee is phenomenal. If we went over, it's still extremely fair and certainly less money than hiring somebody to answer the phone, and then still we would only have 8:00 to 4:00, 9:00 to 5:00 coverage. With these guys, we have it pretty much around the clock.

Dear Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us the great experience you have had with Abby Connect so far! I am pleased to hear that we are able to be that additional layer of support you need for your team at any time. We know how important it is to never miss a call! We promise to deliver excellent customer experiences with your callers and are happy to know that we are doing just that! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your team. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Happy New Year!

Emily V.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I've been able to answer and make initial communication or contact with the client who is contacting me. If I'm busy, Abby Connect is able to take the message and I can get back to them. A lot of times during my day, I'm going and Abby helps me to stay more focused on what it is that I'm doing because I don't have to stop and answer the calls or deal with an issue. When I first started, I was trying to figure out how to get the calls rerouted back to me so I had to add an additional line. But they were great with that. We've had a couple of little issues. And I wish there was a way for them to let me know how many minutes I'm using and when my amount is going to be doubled because I don't know until I get the billing. But overall, it's been good. They do a pretty good job and I'm happy.

Hi Esther,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words. I'm thrilled to hear you are having a great experience with us, we truly enjoy answering and interacting with your callers! As part of your receptionist team, I can proudly say that we are all happy that we are able to help you stay focused through those busy days as well as provide you the opportunity to connect with your clients right away. Your Customer Success Manager, Katherine, was happy to let us know she worked with you on how to know how many minutes you have used through our Abby Connect Portal. We have a call volume tool within the portal that you will easily be able to view your billing start and end date, minute package, and how many minutes you've used within the billing cycle. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to continue to enhance your experience with us. We look forward to answering many more of your calls!

Meghan R.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

We have three different companies that run through Abby Connect with 24/7 bilingual. We're using all the functionality that they offer and we've never had one problem. We get a lot of great compliments from the way they track us down and find us all over the country and make sure we get things handled. We have apartment buildings and we have contract manufacturing. So, we use everything from emergency services, paging, dispatching, as well as communicating problems in apartments where tenants might have a water leak or toilets backed up and we have to send somebody in. Abby tracks down maintenance and they pass on all the maintenance tickets and makes sure that we have all the proper tools when we arrive at the apartment building to correct the problem the first time rather than going back and forth.

We also run all of our sales through Abby Connect. So, anybody inquiring about renting an apartment goes through there. They have a list of about 20 questions they ask. They collect all the information, then they send that information over to us via email and text so that we can immediately respond and let the individuals know that we got their request for information and a potential rental. So, that way, they think we're the place to rent from. They really enabled our teams to over-communicate to both customers, as well as our internal organization because they work with all the latest technologies, the texting, the phone calls, the emails, and they do it 24/7. Also, they eliminate any barriers that we used to have with linguistics. But if they can start paying folks that speak Greek and Romanian and so on so that they can support multicultural tenants that we have, that would be great.

Dear Jeff,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of the customer experience for your clients! I'm glad to be a part of your dedicated team of receptionists, and we pride ourselves in featuring two bilingual receptionists in English and Spanish readily available to answer your calls. At Abby Connect, we ensure that your needs are met by prioritizing your company’s vision. We know that urgency is of high importance to your line of work, so we take pride in gathering all of the information from your potential new clients to best assist with their rental needs. We look forward to continuing to be a part of your team and being an element of your company. It has been a pleasure working with you, and please reach out if you need anything at all!

Saely G.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I was doing Google searches for the best virtual receptionist. I was checking out Abby Connect's website and I sent in an inquiry. The salesperson I spoke with was telling me that Abby Connect is very familiar with law firms. So realizing that they're familiar with area of business, that was what mostly attracted me to Abby Connect. Overall, I’m satisfied with them. The feedback I've gotten is that it's professional. I had another virtual receptionist company before, and they weren't as professional. One of my clients said that every time they call, they always have to repeat the spelling, and it's a little bit tedious. Now, Abby Connect changed it to where they're going to ask like, “Are you an existing client?” So, they won't have to ask for the spelling each time. It's been addressed already.

Wana,

Thank you for leaving this kind review! Communication with our clients is key and we are pleased that we were able to provide a solution for your phone needs. At Abby Connect, we take pride in making a personal connection with each caller to best represent your firm as we may be your client's first impression. We look forward to assisting you into the new year with the same professionalism and personal attention that we strive to provide to each and every caller. If you have any updates or concerns or need any other assistance, please let us know!

Robyn D.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

I liked that Abby Connect had a trial and their packages were reasonable. It was a good fit for me. I also like that they have an app on the phone and it has functions such as being able to see some of the stuff available on there as well as the online part. I like being able to log in and seeing how many minutes I have used. But the app doesn't seem to be as live as I would have liked. Sometimes, it doesn't give me notifications until hours or days later.

I also had two issues with Abby Connect. The first issue that happened a couple of times was they were saying the name of the firm and my last name wrong. I had two clients notify me that the name was wrong and it doesn't look very professional if the person working for me doesn't know the name. I let Abby Connect know that and they said they were going to fix that. I haven't heard any other issues so far. The second issue was I wasn't too unhappy with the fees going up. I don't use anywhere close to the number of minutes allotted so it's getting to a point where Abby Connect is getting a little bit more expensive than I would like.

But for now, Abby Connect has been working and I have been happy with it. They have freed up some of my time so it helped me to be a little more productive. Any time I've questions or needs up there, they are usually responsive and open. If issues come up, they've are able to help me address them and figure out ways to prevent them in the future.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to know that we are a great fit for you and your firm! It brings us joy to know that we have been able to free up some time for you and your team to complete other tasks and lessen any interruptions we can to keep your firm running smoothly! Thank you for working with your Customer Success Manager, Angie, regarding the issues with your app notifications. We're excited about getting that experience improved. It is truly a pleasure to answer calls from your clients. We appreciate your time and effort with us.

Have a great day,

Ashley G.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

They were awesome and pretty cool. They helped me a lot since having someone live screen calls. There's also a better connection rate. Before this, I used to have an automated kind of prompt. But having a live person answer helps a lot. So far, Abby Connect works good.

Hello, Jesse!

We are so thrilled to know that we have helped your business run more smoothly! Here at Abby, we always strive to work as a flawless extension of you and your team that provides a warm, friendly voice that greets callers, letting them know we are here to help! We will continue to do our very best for your company. Thank you for your kind words!

David F.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

We use Abby Connect for our after-hours phone calls. We use a regular answering service, and we found that Abby Connect was more like having your own reception staff still working 24/7. It was more of a professional way of answering the phone. It didn't sound like people were calling an answering service, it sounded more like they were reaching the office and Abby answers the phone as though they're reaching the office. It's been better that way because people are more apt to speak with someone when they think they're talking to an office. When they think they're talking to a service, they don't necessarily stay on the line. We had an answering service that we weren't so happy with. They were leaving people on hold, making people wait long, and not answering the phone for many rings. So, we made the switch to Abby. Then, we started out with using them after hours.

We were happy with the services, so we started using them throughout the day as overflow. So if we don't pick up the phone in a certain number of rings, we have them picking up the phone. It's worked out pretty well. We like that they'll answer our calls, and then they'll send us an email or they'll call directly to our line. If they can't get us, they send us an email with the information that we need, and then we call the people back. It's been a pretty good experience.

If I have a question or an issue, I've called and somebody has gotten on the phone with me and then it's been addressed. I've had a couple times where the individual that answered the phone maybe didn't have all the correct information, but that's been less so than in prior instances. We get pretty thorough messages that are left about what someone called about and what they need. They'll send us an email with that, and we can kind of parse through the message and determine whether it's an important call, not an important call or one we need to have.

Hello Carmine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, and we're delighted to know that we can be the helping hand that your firm needs throughout the day and after-hours! We know how important it can be for your firm to never miss a call, and your dedicated receptionist team and I are always readily available to help in any way that we can. We are very proud to hear about all the positive impacts we have made to your firm and to your clients. If there is anything you may need, please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to answering more of your calls!

Sharley R.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I needed somebody to answer the phone and I availed of Abby Connect's services. They call up and say so and so is on the phone. I either say I will take the call or that they put it on my voicemail. Abby Connect has been generally pretty good. It's just every time I pay on the app, it's telling me I can't. I have to reenter information and it’s telling me my information is not right. But I'm very aware of my information. I wish the app would let me make the payment so I don't have to make the call every month.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy workday to provide us with some great feedback! We are always happy to help you in any way we can by providing you with phone coverage to better focus on other in-house tasks.

I understand your frustrations with our mobile app and the current issue you are experiencing. I would love to gather more detailed feedback on ways we can improve our app to better help you and our clients down the road. Again, thank you for the fantastic opportunity to assist you with your answering needs!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Angie M.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Abby Connect is providing what our expectations are, acting as the receptionist for the company.

Hi Janet,

It is our distinct pleasure to be the receptionist team that provides your company the support you need to focus on your business! We hope to continue to provide our excellence to you and your business for many years to come!

Krystle J.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Abby Connect is always super friendly and nice. They're passing on calls that they answer and giving me an understanding of what that person wants. Then, depending upon whether or not it's necessary for me to take the call or if it's just, “Hey, here's the answer. Give it to them,” they're fine with that, too. Before them, we would have a lot of missed phone calls. It's helped in regards to having someone answer our phone in real-time and help facilitate where those calls need to go, versus what we're doing before, which was someone would check voicemails.

Anytime I've had a problem, I've called and discussed it with them to try to change some things. If only they could understand a little bit more of how our business operates. We're an online marketplace, like a truck trader or auto trader, so we get a lot of people calling and asking us if we have this part and they'll pass those calls on. It's kind of just an education process to let them know we don't have inventory. We just provide a place for buyers and sellers, so they would need to contact a dealer-type thing. But then it's not that big a deal. They're only doing what they know so they always have a positive attitude and a good tone in their voice. I have no problems recommending them.

Hello William,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our services! It is always our top priority to connect with callers and make sure they are assisted with anything they may need. It's great to know that we are helping your business not miss any calls or potential leads. The more information we understand about a business, the better quality we are able to provide clients with that call-in, and your team and I look forward to learning more!

Thank you very much for your recommendation of us. It's always a pleasure to answer your calls!

Kindly,

Kenna M.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Abby Connect has helped me free up some time against getting calls that I don't necessarily need to be on, that the caller could just email me instead or the Abby Connect team could give them the information needed. That has really helped me be able to focus more. Also, their team has always been great. Katherine, who helped set up my account, is really quick. If there has been anything we needed to adjust, or more information is needed to get over to the team, she's always been real quick to reply and make sure that was taken care of. But I recommended checking out users who are using Abby Connect and seeing what they have to say.

Hello Brandy,

We are so appreciative of you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share these kind words! It is truly an honor to be a part of your team that answers your calls, and we are delighted to hear that we have helped you free up some time to focus on other things that are important for your company. Thank you so much for choosing Abby and for this amazing review!

Qyhana J.