Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Abby Connect has provided top-rated virtual receptionist and answering services since 2005. With a proprietary training program and a focus on cultivating productive and rewarding relationships between businesses and customers, Abby Connect has created a niche for itself in the domain of elite reception services.

Abby is well-known for flexible call handling, and small dedicated reception teams that answer for businesses in law, accounting, real estate, home services and more.

Plans begin at $279/month after a no-obligation 14-day free trial. Partnering with Abby Connect allows you to grow your business and never miss a call again!

Abby Connect Call Now Toll Free (877) 841-6082 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Abby Connect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abby Connect?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

I wanted a small and personalized operation that had the technology to make managing my business better. I found Abby Connect via Google search and based on the reviews, I went with them. Now, I don't worry about receiving calls and not being around. I'm the sole proprietor in a service business, so I want to make sure that if new clients call out of the blue, there's a real person they can talk to who can get a hold of me, or at least make that client feel attended to if I'm not available to take their call. Abby's reps also say what they're going to do and they do what they're going to say, which is what I always look for in these situations. They were responsive and everybody I've dealt with was trying to help me make my business better, which is what I look for in partners.

Hello Abraham,

We truly appreciate your kind words about our service! I'm so happy to know that we are upholding our reputation by providing you with an excellent experience. I'm glad that your team of live receptionists and I are always ready to answer your calls and allow you time to step away from your desk stress-free knowing that your callers will always have someone live to speak to and will be well attended to. It's our pleasure to work as an extension of your team and help you in any way we can! If there is anything else you may need, please let us know!

Karla AV.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

I was looking at Abby, did research on them and everyone that works there seemed to be extremely happy with the company and its process. They were very price-competitive as well. It was similar pricing to everything else. Partnering with them has been great. I don't have to answer the phone. As a lawyer, I have better things or better uses of my time than answering phone calls. They field those phone calls to me and if it's a potential client or an existing client, they funnel it through. If it's cold call marketing, they stop it. So, I don't have to waste my time answering calls that aren't good for the business. However, they're not the same as having a personal secretary that you've hired to answer your phone. They know as much as they can know about your business, but at the same time, they are serving other people. But they manage to keep that down with a very small team.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Abby has been phenomenal. We definitely know how important it is for you to have fewer interruptions throughout the day, but to still make sure you get to speak to potential clients to help your business grow. Your team of dedicated receptionists and I truly strive to work as a seamless extension of your firm. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to taking many more of your calls!

Jose D.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I like that Abby Connect is flexible. They're not really going off of a script as much as they are trying to understand what my business does and how to interact with the callers. Another really awesome feature is the call recording. I can listen to the recordings and make sure that they're being taken care of and that there's no miscommunication. That allows me to also get feedback to Abby Connect if someone answers the question incorrectly or forwards it to the wrong number.

Hello Brandon,

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to work as an extension of your team. We aim to provide your callers with accurate and correct information to the best of our abilities and help point them in the right direction when needed. Here at Abby, we always want to ensure you and your team are at ease with knowing your calls are handled efficiently and I'm glad to know our call recording feature has been useful and allowed you the convenience to you to provide us with feedback for training and any corrections to your script you may have. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team in the new year and thank you so much for your review! If there is anything you may need from us to enhance your experience, please let us know!

Sarah L.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

With Abby Connect, we are able to field a lot of left calls that telemarketers and wholesalers that we don't need to attend to immediately. They've helped us. We can send them to voicemail and it saves us time. Everything's been really good. I get quick responses when I call and they have been very helpful in getting stuff set up and directing us on how to get it set up. Our experience was pretty seamless and it was really easy to set up.

Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that we are able to help in fielding out telemarketer and wholesaler calls to allow you and your team more time to get other work done! It's our pleasure to provide support to you and your team to keep your business running smoothly and to lessen any interruptions we can. I'm glad to hear that our setup process also went so well for you! Thank you again for your kind words and for choosing Abby to be an extension of your business!

Karla A.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

It was a smooth transition with Abby Connect. I had a local answering service that I had done a lot of the things that Abby did, but I really liked their customer service, their positive attitude and the professionalism in which calls were handled. We traditionally have had a receptionist in my office, but in this COVID era, we do not. So, I needed someone that could screen calls for my staff when my staff couldn't get to the phones or if the phones got too busy. Then also, I use them as a messaging service after hours. It's a little pricey, but it is worth the money.

Dear Rudy,

I'm glad to know that during these difficult times we have been able to provide relief for your staff and your callers by always being available to answer and take messages for your calls any time that you need us to. Our main goal at Abby is to truly revolutionize customer experience and I'm glad to know that through our professionalism and positive attitudes, your team of receptionists and I are delivering on that promise! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Abby! We look forward to answering more of your calls!

Best,

Sharley R.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

We got Abby Connect's live auto-attendant for transferring calls and leaving messages. It gives us that layer of prestige in a way where you can get to one live on the phone. So the impression for our company is going a long way compared to what we used before. Beforehand, we were using more of an automated system. When someone called, there was a voicemail or a message. Everyone I spoke with at Abby Connect from starting this up to now has been exceptional. So far, everything has been great.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for this awesome review! I'm glad to know we can add that layer of prestige and professionalism to your company! It's our pleasure to make a great first impression for your business and callers as we truly aim to be a flawless extension of your company. Always having a personal connection and live person to speak to is what we at Abby truly understand the importance and value of. I'm happy to hear everything has been exceptional! We hope to continue to deliver on our excellence and look forward to answering many more of your calls!

Your Customer Success Manager,

Katherine C.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

The staff of Abby Connect has been very polite, kind and very helpful. The phones are actually set up so when we let them ring three or more times, Abby Connect actually picks up and answers for us. It’s nice to have that person on the other end when our customers are calling in. As far as updating their extension list, it took a while. But that was all.

Hi Nita,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Abby Connect! I'm happy to know that we are able to provide the support you need and help allow you and your staff more time for other tasks. Thank you for working with us on updating all your extensions correctly, as we always want to ensure we are integrating smoothly into your business. We truly appreciate your business and will continue to meet and exceed your expectations! If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Jessica Y.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

I wanted to have someone be always able to answer the phone live. We don't have someone now so we need someone to be able to do that, and then transfer the calls. We have interacted with the account manager a couple of times, and then people have filled in. They're responsive. We use the live connect. We have Abby Connect answering us for seven days a week. And the messages that can come up in the app, although we're having a little issue with that right now and they're troubleshooting it. But that's one of them. Also, you can see the call logs through there. I like that. I really like the app integration. The fact that people can call and get a live person helps to show that we're available and we don't just go right to voicemail. It seems like we're open all the time, which is really good. Abby Connect is consistent in what they say they will provide.

Hello James,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad our app has provided some more convenience for you to see your messages and calls, and thank you for working with us to help improve it! Your team of receptionists and I pride ourselves in being readily available to answer your calls and provide the live assistance you need to keep your business running smoothly. Thank you for allowing us to be an extension of your company!

De'Ja B.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Our firm used to have a receptionist but we downsized a lot and we didn't feel the need to have a full-time receptionist. So it would just be easier to have a receptionist company do it for us. It was something new that our firm was getting into. All these other places I contacted would just transfer the calls and couldn't work with anything that we'd give them. But Abby Connect had better pricing along with the fact that they were willing to work off of the Google Docs. So they were a better choice for us. We have a whole case list that each attorney is assigned to. Abby works with those case list to see who’s on the case list and they transfer to the correct attorney. In the beginning, there were issues with the hold time and getting the call over to somebody. But since we’ve been with Abby, everything has been great and we haven't had any complaints. I email the supervisor from Abby if ever I need anything and she will take care of it.

Hi Jeanette!

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this review. We're so glad that we've been able to provide the support your business needs at this time. We're glad that we are the best answering solution for your law firm. We pride ourselves on accommodating custom call handling to get your callers connected right over to the appropriate contacts via your current case lists. Thank you for working with our team on optimizing your call routing and we'll always be there to make any more changes. Attention to your callers' needs and catering to your team is what we are here for. We look forward to continuing to keep your team and your callers satisfied with our superior customer service. Thank you for trusting us to enhance your firm's customer experience.

Alysa F.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

We get a lot of calls coming into the office, and so, for us, we feel like clients like to have somebody to talk to rather than just the machine, and Abby Connect sounded like a good idea for that. Everything is going really well with Abby Connect. It's very helpful to have somebody call and then, patch us through and direct the call to who it’s supposed to go to. Every time a call comes in, they'll just let us know who's calling and what they're calling for, and then ask us if we wanted those calls. Everybody is also very kind and courteous.

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm glad to know we can lend a helping hand in keeping up with your call volume! We at Abby truly value the importance of providing a true personal connection by always having your team of live receptionists available to speak to and ensure your calls are connected properly. Excellence in our service is always our main priority. Thank you for letting us be a part of your team!

Jose D.