Call toll free
4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

130 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I heard good things about Conversational Receptionists from the people in a Facebook group. Their prices were within what I was looking to spend so I got their service. They answer calls for my company during the day and they have been very responsive whenever I have a support issue. Since partnering with Conversational Receptionists, I got additional clients.

Kevin,

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionists have been a notable factor in growing your business - congratulations on your recent growth! We take so much pride in a job well done and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how using our services has worked for you. We are so grateful for your review and it's a pleasure to work with you.

- The Conversational Team

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Conversational has been wonderful and we love them. A friend of mine had recommended trying a receptionist service. We were gonna use Ruby Receptionists but then I saw Conversational and they had a 30-day free. We decided to give the 30-day a try, and we were super impressed with their service. With Conversational, we’re not losing calls like we were before. We were too busy to keep up. In our business, if we don’t answer the call right away, there are a hundred other pest control companies that are ready to take the call. By the time we call the customers back, they were already gone. We hired our own office person but we’re paying Conversational a quarter of the cost of what we’re paying to have someone actually live in an office answering phones. So, there’s a big financial difference.

The Conversational team has been great. I don’t usually ever have to talk to them, which I like. I send them an email and ask them about some things. In one of the holidays, they’re open, we are closed and I wanna inform the customer that we wouldn’t be open. Within the hour, somebody from Conversational always responds back and they’ve already taken care of it. I like the detail when people call in and they make the emails simple. They have the caller name, their email, their specific directory and what they’re looking for.

My customers’ feedback has been great. They love Conversational. When I talk to my customers, they tell me that they feel like that the people they talk to are in our office working and that they represent themselves as if they were one of our employees. I like that there are four or five different receptionists that stay with the calls. It’s not a new person all the time. I feel like they get more accustomed to what the customers may be asking for in our line of work. So, that helps too.

Sean,

Reviews like yours really make our day! We are so thrilled that you chose our service over Ruby and we are even more happy that your happy with that decision! A lot of our clients come to us after a long struggle with missing calls or using an expensive answering service that didn't pan out. We're here to help make businesses more responsive and professional by ensuring a friendly voice is always there to pick up the phone. We're glad your clients see our efforts in representing your company well enough that they think they're talking to a receptionist who works in your office.
Thanks for your feedback and we hope to continue working with you!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I'm impressed with Conversational Receptionists. Everyone’s so friendly and on top of their game. They get our messages to us pretty quickly so we're happy.

They take care of our after-hours calls. We used to have a problem with who it would get directed to, like it would be going to the wrong person but I haven’t seen that happen with these guys.

Our clients seem happier because the messages are getting put through properly and we’re able to return calls more efficiently. I’m not hearing clients say, “I tried to call 10 times and we didn’t hear back." Moreover, the reps at Conversation were very pleasant and even humorous at times. We’ve gotten to know each other because of the quick conversations before they transfer the calls. They get me. There’s a good three or four reps that I know are pretty routine calling in and there’s also some new ones or some that I only get a little bit every now and then. Alan, the owner of the firm who found them has been satisfied with them as well.

Autumn,

Thanks so much for your review of Conversational. Many of our clients come to us after having an off/bad experience with other virtual receptionist or call answering providers. We pay attention to what our clients say and do our best to differentiate our service from the competition. We're happy to be part of your team and thrilled you, your staff, and the owner of your firm is satisfied. We're proud to serve your business.

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Conversational handles the phone calls for us and they also work with our schedules. They have our calendars and they have access if somebody calls and they need to schedule, adjust, or remove an appointment. We got a big window which is 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Any calls afterward go to an automated voicemail. So far, partnering with them has been great. Before we had them, my other partner and I tried to answer the phones and deal with callers, and at the same time, deal with everything else. Now, we know everyone who calls is gonna get a professional person on the phone. Conversational is gonna be able to direct the call appropriately. If they can’t get through to us, they'll put them in our voicemail. They email it to us.

So far, we've had fantastic interactions with the Conversational team. We send them an email if we need them to call out and try to schedule an appointment with somebody. Other than that, we had a bit of a challenge getting our telephone number ported to them, because we had an unusual system before. We used an app called Sideline and we tried to figure out how were we gonna accomplish porting the number from Sideline over to Conversational. They were with us every step of the way. They helped us as much as they could as far as getting that port completed. They were great in helping us during the transition period.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you for leaving us such great feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience thus far for you and your partner. It's always great to hear that our service is proving to be valuable and beneficial to our clients & of course It was our pleasure supporting you during your porting process. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you!

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

We use Conversational Receptionists' basic service, the virtual assistance answering, and it's a reliable service once it is established. We chose the company mainly for the price and then we set the service up. It was kind of a plug-and-play once we got our account established and it's been positive for our business. It adds a professional presentation to a small business and that is its biggest virtue.

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's awesome to hear that Conversational is aiding in your professional presentation. We are pleased to hear that you're finding our answering service to be a useful, beneficial tool for your business. We're here to give our clients that extra flexibility while cutting costs. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

When I couldn't answer the phones, we needed somebody to be able to do my job, which is to learn the product line on my website and be able to answer any questions and do follow-up without me. So, we got Conversational Receptionists' service. At first, I really didn't know how they worked, but we used them for all the calls and follow-ups. Initially, we heard about Conversational in 2016 and we liked them because they are in Canada and our customers in the US really liked it. Conversational could understand our customers and their mindset.

Their reps were really nice, always very professional, and friendly, which I really liked about them. They were able to close sales, too. It was cool that they were able to go to our website, look at our products, and answer questions about the products. They went the extra mile with the customers as well, which was really awesome, so we didn't lose sales. Plus, they did all the sales talking.

As a phone answering company, Conversational was great. The only thing is that when they would send me an email, it took a day. And I stopped using them because they didn't really answer emails. We started the second company and we used Conversational when we first started up. But now, we've decided to let Conversational go and we've hired somebody to start answering calls and do my job.

Conversational's reps were supposed to be part of our company and the customers would get upset if they didn't answer. Conversational's reps also sent me messages, but sometimes, the customers would get frustrated if they didn't understand that it was the app. I live in Thailand, so there is a time difference, and I can't be up in the middle of the night. I would log off at 12 AM my time and transfer over to Conversational, then I'd be asleep. If the customer had a question, I wouldn't get back to them until the next day in the morning. Also, I had one issue when our file wasn't updated and our customer was given incorrect information. When I finally spoke to them on the phone, they were really nice about it and apologized for the miscommunication. Despite all that, partnering with Conversational was great.

Julianna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. Our receptionists go above and beyond to ensure they have all the information needed to handle your calls professionally. Having good communication with clients is always our goal. One thing we pride ourselves on and take seriously is the way our receptionists treat our client's callers. Being professional, warm, and friendly is absolutely necessary to provide the most engaging customer experience on the phone. We wish you all the best in your business! Thanks again for your feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use Conversational for answering calls and booking when I'm not available. Conversational has given me peace of mind that I don't have to feel like I am missing a bunch of phone calls. Their team has always been very sweet and very helpful. And I haven't had anybody rude. Had a couple of little hiccups where they have been scheduling things a little bit wrong but it's been fine. They're easy to work with and they really make my life easier.

Anita,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Conversational is pleased we are able to give you that peace of mind knowing we are backing you up so you never miss a call. We are happy to hear you feel our team is sweet and helpful and that they make your life easier. This is exactly what we want our clients to feel. Thank you again for your feedback, your comments are much appreciated.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I live in the Virgin Islands and I was trying to find the most cost-effective way for my business transferring calls. Google put me in touch with Conversational Receptionists and it has been very good ever since. They've been handling all my calls well and anything that I need. They updated everything as far as my cards like how I want things to be answered and they implemented things right away. I haven't had any issues on my end. Everything is smooth.

They also screen calls. They give some information about the membership to people, how many events in one call and they could answer a simple question, and I don't have to attend to them. It helped me with more of my time. I could allocate my time into more important things than answering the calls or just mainly focus on the important calls. And It made my business look more like a unit and a well-rounded business and not too much like a one-man operation. It has overall been very nice and I would definitely recommend them. It's a very great service to any business.

Sherene,

We really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! We're really pleased that you've been satisfied with our services. Our main priority is making it easier for our clients to run their businesses and allow them to focus on the important things like you mentioned. We really enjoy working with you and your callers and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was familiar with Ruby Receptionists which was a name that was going around. Still, I found that Conversational's prices were more competitive and that they were a better fit. With them, I get the calls from the receptionist. They screen some calls. I requested that if courts, judges or a potential client was calling, that they go ahead and put them through. Otherwise, if it was an existing client or telemarketer, I requested the receptionist to put the call to email or voicemail.

While I haven't received any comments or compliments from clients, the whole idea with me partnering up with Conversational was that it would look more professional and that it would be as if I had somebody at the office answering the phones even if I went out. Also, I don't have to pay for a full-time employee to do that.

However, In my first month, Conversational had me at 94 minutes and I'm on a 100-minute package. I was surprised at how quickly I got to 94 minutes but have not exceeded that amount. Still, I got my recent bill and it was at my basic monthly bill. Having conversational has worked for me so far price-wise so I've been very happy.

Hello Kevin,

Your 5* review is much appreciated! To hear you believe Conversational is a better fit for your company then other competitors is the best compliment ever! Our competitive prices and top notch customer service is what sets us apart from other competitors. I'm happy to hear you are on a plan that is working for you and that our service has improved your overall professional look for the better of your company. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Conversational advertised that all of their receptionists are North American. Because we want our clients to feel like we are right here in the office, it's really important that it sounded like somebody was from our part of the country, and that's one of the reasons why I went with Conversational. Having them is helping us to make it seem like our office is open for longer than it is. We are in and out a lot and I don't want clients to feel like we're closing down when we're not on the phone. Anytime I need something changed, I've been able to send an email to them and they respond within an hour or so, and they immediately change the account. They're really responsive.

I did a couple of test calls and the receptionist was very nice. There are no background waves, and it sounded like it was just somebody in our office. And if one person doesn't follow-up with me, usually there are at least two people that follow up, which is amazing. They'll do that at 7 o'clock at night, so they're a really good company. I haven't had Conversational for very long but I'm very impressed with them. They're extremely efficient, courteous and they get the job done, and the price is very reasonable.

Elizabeth,

Thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. Personalizing and customizing our answering service for clients is part of what makes us stand out in the call answering industry. And as you mentioned, the result is that many callers assume our receptionists are right there in the office with you! We are thrilled to be part of your team and look forward to continuing to work together.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Having Conversational takes the phone off of our front desk person for now, especially if she has other things to do. It makes things easier for her 'cause it gets hectic over the front desk at my office. However, we noticed that they were forgetting to take messages or appointments. We had a new patient come in yesterday that never got messaged to us. I had another patient and she walked in unexpectedly when she said she had called earlier. But everything's been good so far.

Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! Having an answering service is certainly a smart decision for anyone who can't always get to the phone. We're happy you're trusting us with your calls and we want to make sure you're satisfied with us. I would encourage you to email support@conversational with any concerns regarding forgetting to take messages or appointments so that can be investigated for you. Again, thank you for your review and your valued business.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I got Conversational as a lot of the reviews about it in some of the sites I read were good. I got a reception option from them and they have the ability to transfer our voice mail, shoot us a ticket or route our calls appropriately. Since getting their service, it has definitely worked for me. It gave our business a better workflow of not being able to handle the calls and letting Conversational take care of that. Furthermore, they're quick to answer the questions I have and respond to any troubleshooting. We highly recommend them. Others should give them a shot to see if Conversational can help them out like they helped us.

Joshua,

Thank you so very much for your 5* review and the time spent to write a review! We are extremely happy to hear our service is working for you so well. We pride our-self on being number one in customer service and support for our clients. We are pleased to know that we are able to provide your business with a better workflow. We appreciate your comments and kind recommendation of our company. Thank you Joshua!

Original review: April 30, 2018

A few years ago, my company was using Call Ruby as our live answering company. But then, my operations director did an online search and found Conversational. Since subscribing to their service, we've been using it for 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday live answering. I've been very happy with the consistency and performance of Conversational. I've had clients call in and compliment us on how we answer our phone. What we were looking to accomplish was having callers contact our company and talk to a live person who is professional and doesn't sound like a call center or answering service. We want our callers to feel like they've reached someone in our office and that person is taking the time to ask them what they're looking for so they can direct them to the appropriate professional to help them out. I feel that Conversational is doing a good job at that for us.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works very hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. We're happy you found us and we hope to continue doing a great job serving your business for years to come!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 29, 2018

I use Conversational for 7:00 to 7:00 answering. They forward the call to me but then if I don't answer, they send me a message. Using their service has impacted my business in a very good way. Their receptionists are all very nice and most customers don't even realize that there is a company answering other people's phone calls. The members of the team at Conversational are very enthusiastic when they call and talk to people. They say "Hi" and chat. I talked to one of the project managers and she was very nice. Their receptionists have always been very nice as well.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your 5* review of Conversational. Providing friendly and professional service is our main goal in building a relationship with our clients and your callers. Building this rapport helps build solid relationships and clientele, which means repeat business for everyone. We love hearing how our services impact the face of our clients businesses and hope to continue improving on those to remain leaders in our market.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 27, 2018

I did some cost comparisons between Ruby and Conversational. I also read some reviews and ended up going with Conversational. I use them exclusively to handle all incoming calls and to schedule all my consultations. Over the first month, there were about four little changes that I wanted to make to the script and to how they were handling things. They got back to me super fast and implemented everything that I wanted right away. It was great. I love them. Conversational afforded me the ability to time block a little bit better because I'm not handling incoming calls. I'd highly recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your 5* review. Conversational is delighted to hear we have made a positive impact on your business. It has been our pleasure working with you and your clients. We strive to excel in exceptional customer service not only for our valued clients but for your clients as well. We are happy to hear we have accomplished just that with your business and truly appreciate your feedback.

Conversational Team

Original review: April 2, 2018

Partnering with Conversational is cheaper than hiring a person who would answer the phones. I use their service during business hours and afterwards. Occasionally, they mess up the company name. But so far, everything's going pretty well.

David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! It’s great to hear that our service is working well for you. We're sorry to hear that your company name has been mispronounced in the past. We will have our trainer go over the correct pronunciation to insure this is no longer an issue moving forth. Thank you for continuing to trust us to field your phone calls and be the "voice" of your business. We are so happy to be a part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 29, 2018

I use Conversational's virtual assistance and after-hour answering, depending on our needs. It works especially if we’re away from the desk or out of town so we’re not missing any calls. It works great and their customer service is great. However, they can’t close in sales. I want someone taking my calls when I'm away and able to close deals and set it up. However, they were just able to take a message. They’re like a message service. The good thing is that people can see how you’re always available with your company. The downside is people research on the phone so if you’re not available to take that call, then you miss the sale. Nonetheless, it’s been a good experience.

Hello Latasha,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide your 3* review. We are pleased to hear our service is working well for you and your no longer missing any calls. We're terribly sorry Conversational could not accommodate your outbound sales/leads requests; however we are ecstatic that you find our customer service to be great! We strive to go above and beyond to servicing our clients. Thank you again for the positive words and we are excited to move forth with you and your clients.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: March 19, 2018

I searched online for a virtual receptionist and Conversational Receptionists popped up along with a couple of other companies. I tried their 21-day free trial, and I've been with them for less than a year now. They answer the phone for me and they're doing a great job. It has had a great impact on my business as I was missing calls left and right before, but now I have someone answering the phone all the time when someone calls. Any time that I’ve emailed them or needed them to change or add something to my account, they’ve been responsive. They’ve done exactly as I’ve asked and I’ve had no problems.

When I asked my clients for feedback when they called in, everyone has made the comment that they have been extremely professional. I appreciate it. But there have been a couple of times that I’ve asked them not to transfer calls but the calls still came in. And some of the solicitors have somehow found their way in when I’ve asked for the solicitors not to be transferred at all.

Hello Michele,

Wow! What a great review. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear the huge impacts Conversational has had on your business in such a positive way. It has been our pleasure working with you and your callers over this past year. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

I researched online and in comparing the various other services out there in terms of what was offered for price point and reviews, it led to the conclusion to give Conversational a try in addition to the 30-day trial, which was also very big. We have the reception service with the answering and transferring of phone calls to us, and it's worked pretty well. It has alleviated the necessity of always constantly checking our voicemails because somebody is actually answering the phone, screening some of the phone calls and transferring people to us. So, we know who’s coming in and who we need to talk to right away, and other people that we can wait to talk to later. Also, the receptionists have all been very pleasant and nice. I would tell others that they should try out Conversational for 30 days and decide for themselves. But our experience has been very good and I would expect that they would have a similar experience. We’re happy with it.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for offering your feedback! We appreciate your 5* review. It's been a pleasure working with you and your callers. We're happy to hear we were able to alleviate you having to constantly check for voicemails. It is always great to hear such positive feedback on ways our services assist our clients. We look forward to continuing a long lasting relationship. Again, thank you for your time in writing your review.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: March 11, 2018

Conversational Receptionists live answer my calls and then send voice mail. Any time we've had any issues, their team has addressed them very quickly. It has very positively impacted my business. I asked some of my clients and they spoke very highly of them. The clients don't even know that they're not seen in my front lobby. I would recommend Conversational.

Dewy,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your 4* review. Conversational is delighted to hear we have made a positive impact on your business. It has been our pleasure working with you and your clients. Hearing that your clients speak highly of us just makes our day! Our goal is always to come off as being in your office and part of your team. We are happy to hear we have accomplished just that with your business. We truly appreciate your comments and kind recommendations of our company.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 10, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has done a good job so far. I use their live call answering more than anything else and I'm happy with the service. People seem to like it which is what we were hoping for. Also, I've had lots of interactions with their team and they all seem extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to assist in any way possible. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your kind comments and your 5* review Shane! We are happy to hear the pleasant feedback from you and your callers. We really believe in our focus on delivering a great customer experience. It is what makes us stand out from the rest. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your team. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've called a few answering services and there is no one like Conversational. They have the best service, the lowest prices (at the time of writing this), it's 129/month for 100 minutes or around that and they have ALWAYS done a good job handling my clients and making them feel welcome and warm. They have very good communication skills and they know how to handle a lot of different people. They work hard and they deserve what they have. I wish them success and a lot of referrals!

Victoria,

Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works very hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. We're happy you found us and we hope to continue doing a great job serving your business!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I like option where the receptionist gives me a brief intro and asks me whether or not I'd like to put someone into voicemail or take the call. It's been incredibly convenient for me. We don't have 24/7 operation so Conversational gives some of the appearance that we do. That's incredibly helpful. Clients get a warm voice and they get the feeling of a professional experience from us startups. We want to try to make sure we're handling people as appropriately as possible in giving everyone who calls in the idea that we care about them. The guys at Conversational have been great too. They're just there, and everyone's super nice and professional. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Murtagh,

We really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! Performing warm transfers is a service our clients really enjoy and benefit from, and it gives us a wonderful opportunity to connect more personally with our clients by talking to them daily. It's great to hear that our service is meeting your needs and expectations! Our customer service team works hard to make sure we are providing you with outstanding care.. We are thrilled to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Conversational has a much better and friendlier service than other companies. They are much more consistent and competent as well. Their customer service is very helpful and responsive. We use them mostly for call answering, booking and outbound calls. We've definitely had a better professional image since we worked with them.

Barry,

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback! We are happy to hear our service is working so well for you. Its nice to hear we are able to help aid your professional/ business outlook in such a positive manor. We appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you! -

The Conversational Team

Original review: March 1, 2018

The service from Conversational has been great and the customer service has been lovely. But I wish they could speak loud on the phone. Also, people were complaining. Sometimes there's a lag on the communication because of too much connection and it takes too much time to get connected. We ran a test and it was about six minutes to get connected which is kind of frustrating for the caller. Also, you say something, you speak, and you hear yourself. But it's not that bad and it's unnoticeable. And it is what it is. Sometimes, you're not in the office and there's nobody to take the calls and transcribe them to text message or email us.

Ejike,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer service but saddened to hear you have received complaints regarding your phone quality. I am happy to report that we are in the process of changing phone providers and upgrading features to our service that will allow for better quality to you and your callers.We appreciate your continued business.

Conversational, LLC

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has the free-month trial, so I signed up with them. I mostly use the screening of calls or live answer feature. And since being with them, I cut down on the telemarketers and unneeded calls. Everything has been pretty straightforward with their team too.

Christof,

We appreciate the review and positive feedback. We are happy to hear we are able to cut down on your telemarketers and unneeded calls to allow for better work efficiency for you. We're happy to be part of your team and hope to continue working with you. We appreciate your feedback!

Conversational, LLC

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had done an extensive search online and decided to get Conversational's service based on the completeness of their offerings and the price. Having some unbiased answer of the phone calls is what we used the most. They also have fluency in our online booking system, which is very important. Conversational has allowed me to have a lot more free time. I don’t work seven days a week anymore. I can take days off and have those phones be answered. So, my experience with them has been great and I'm pleased with the overall appointments made for my spa. Their customer service has been exceptional and they’ve been really great at explaining every detail of what they do. I'd tell others that if they like to have more free time and have increased customer service for their business, they should definitely have an offsite receptionist at Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Kai, Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on our virtual receptionist service and are happy to hear your recommendation of us. It's great to hear that our receptionists are providing you the professional service you expect.Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your continued business

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Conversational was referred to us and we've been with them for five months now. We use their call forwarding services and they also answer all the phone calls for us. So far, my experience with them has been great and their reps were professional.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello William, Thank you for your review .We are passionate about providing a professional service for our clients and their customers. We look forward to continuing to work together, and thank you for your valued business. Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to make the service even better for you.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We prefer Conversational than the previous live-answering company we had used before. We like the receptionist service which includes the answering of calls and forwarding them to our staff members. We can receive calls from people who are interested in our business. And if we're unavailable, there's a live agent to take a message and we can return the call. The reps from Conversational have been good to us as well. We've been happy with their services and we would recommend their services to others.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Holly, We are very happy to hear you made the right choice in selecting Conversational for you reception needs. Thank you for your recommendation on our services.
We strive to ensure we make your workday more efficient for you and give your callers a great experience too.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If somebody had asked me specifically about a service like what Conversational offers, I'd recommend them. Before, I was missing calls. I got rid of my office staff. Without having an office staff, it was hard to not miss important calls so I opted to partner with Conversational. Their representatives have all been good. They are straightforward in our interactions. I did some checking with their competitors and their pricing was better as well.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you Paul, Conversational definitely strives to ensure we offer top of the line services for the best price point.
We are very happy to hear we have assisted in reducing the number of missed calls for you as well as making your day more productive to grow the business you love.

Conversational expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Conversational focuses on creating pleasant reception experiences for callers and businesses. They can handle all aspects of reception for small businesses, including taking calls, scheduling appointments and forwarding calls to the right department. Their new virtual assistant service provides additional features such as travel planning, social media marketing and typing correspondence.

• Native English speakers: Conversational is based in Canada and the United States, and all of their receptionists are native English speakers.

• Toll-free number: One upgrade Conversational offers is a toll-free number that businesses can use on marketing and other materials.

• Growing company: Conversational is a growing company, and their newest addition is a 4,000 square foot office in Charlottetown with capacity for 100 receptionists.

• Variety of industries: Conversational works with a wide variety of industries, including medical, legal, health and business. They prefer to hire receptionists with a background in administration, particularly people who have a history with medical and/or legal terminology.

• Pinterest expertise: Their active Pinterest board offers business insights in a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, spas, fitness and legal, with information on virtual assistance, virtual reception and more general business advice, ideas and tips.

• Best for: Conversational is best for contractors and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs