toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best wishes!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

My boss found that we were having some problems with our other receptionist, and he looked into several companies. He told me to call and check Conversational Receptionists. I called and talked to them about the issues we’re having with our current receptionist and things I wanted to do differently. They were very receptive and they’re very confident that they could meet those needs we had and so far they have. Partnering with Conversational has definitely been positive. They’re very accommodating if I bring something up to them or email them. I’ve been very happy with them. They’re very helpful to our business. Also, when I wanted to adjust our hours and make little adjustments to our account, the Conversational team immediately say they can do it.

All the receptionists are extremely positive and happy when I talk to them. They seem very personable, which is awesome especially that they’re interacting with potential clients for us. It's nice to have somebody answer calls since I can’t always get to the phone if I’m doing an estimate visit. It makes our company a little more professional to have a person answering the phone and being very positive. In fact, we’ve had clients tell us that they really liked that a person answered the phone when they called our main number. Overall, it has been a positive, prompt, and professional experience.

Conversational Receptionists

This is such an awesome Conversational success story, Dwayne! Thanks for leaving your kind review. We do our best to help our clients appear like a larger business while providing the type of personal customer service small businesses are famous for. It's wonderful to be a part of your team and we look forward to continuing to serve you! Thank you for the referrals - you may wish to consider taking advantage of our Affiliate Program to earn some extra cash from your referrals! Info is available at www.conversational.com/affiliates.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I'm a sole practitioner tax accountant and when I added Conversational Receptionists, it made it seem like I have a team. Conversational's virtual receptionist is fantastic. It was a great product and it was exactly what I was looking for. It definitely works as far as giving people idea that I have a big office now with all these receptionists. This can really help out a person or company that needs that look and feel of an office that's there to answer the call for them. I plan to take advantage of the outgoing calls situations summing up within the next 60 days for my tax season where they can help me book appointments. In addition, the reps I interacted with were so nice, helpful and answered all my questions. The experience exceeds all expectations. I love it and everybody should have it. I also recommended it to a few of my clients and one of them is now using Conversational's services.

Conversational Receptionists

Thomas, thanks so much for your review and positive feedback! It means a lot to us. We've had many clients come to us from other virtual receptionist providers, and it's always a pleasure to hear that we're fulfilling their needs in a more cost-effective way!

Additionally, thanks for the feedback concerning special requests. That's part of what makes our service unique, so we always want to ensure your special requests are implemented correctly! We are forwarding your comments along to our support team. Thank you for the kind review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

We used Ruby Receptionists before we got Conversational and we changed because of the pricing. Working with Conversational has certainly given a positive view of our business to all of our clients. We let them pick up the majority of our calls and forward messages to us and as far as the clients know, they're sitting in our office right next to us. We get comments all the time about how helpful the receptionist is.

However, it can be somewhat problematic trying to give special instructions to them and confirming that those instructions are received and implemented. That's the result of their website ticketing system which is not quite clear. I get the feeling that no one is reviewing that request on the other end until it goes into a production atmosphere. The way I understand it, they just see a thing pop-up on their screen whenever one of our calls come in so they have to quickly review and I'm not sure that they totally get it sometimes. But if we get someone on the phone, that does not happen. Overall, I enjoy using them. They're professional, helpful and I know we'll continue to use them as there's not a service that I found that is comparable.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for your review of Conversational. Many of our clients come to us after having an off-kilter experience with other virtual receptionist or call answering providers. We pay attention to what our clients say and do our best to differentiate our service from the competition. We're happy to be part of your team and thank you for referring us to your friends and colleagues!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Conversational Receptionists' service is better than the previous live answering company I had. It's more reliable and there were fewer errors. I use their virtual receptionist where somebody answers calls and forwards them to me. They're very courteous, very professional and I have no qualms about using them or referring them and will continue to do so.

Avi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you, as well as any miscommunications from our service department that has lead to your 2 star rating. I'm discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you feel Conversational is an inconvenience to your company. Given the opportunity, I would like to hear more details about your case. We really would appreciate your feedback, and hope you give us a chance to make things right for you and to remedy your experience with Conversational. We would love the opportunity to turn your 2 star experience into a more positive rating. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with your concerns and displeasure or we can set up a good time for me to call you directly.

Stephanie
Customer Relations Director
540-737-7115 EXT. 1009

toll free- 855-933-3826

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

I don't have a receptionist and Conversational allows us to have the calls answered. But this is more inconvenient to our company. My interactions with the Conversational team have been limited as well but when I've spoken to them before, they're usually nice and sweet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational ?

Hi Tiffany,

It's great to hear that you're enjoying working with us! It's our goal to be as professional and friendly as possible. We hope to continue doing a great job representing your business and are proud to be part of your team. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Partnering with Conversational has helped our business a lot. They answer the phone and send it to us. It's essentially our secretary. They're also very nice and professional. There's nothing I dislike about them.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Barbara, we are so thrilled that you were satisfied with our virtual reception services! Some of our clients use us for their reception needs full-time, and others use us as a reliable backup for events like vacation, time off, emergencies, etc. Come back anytime - we'd love to work with you again! Thanks for leaving a review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Everything was great with Conversational Receptionists. They worked on our pricing and did everything. We used them when I was on vacation so that someone would answer the phone. They also sent me emails with the messages, which is exactly what I wanted.

Conversational Receptionists

Myron, thank you for taking a moment to leave a review of Conversational! We are happy that you've found our services to be an improvement over your last provider, and we are sending your comments to our team for consideration.

Please note we are moving to a new phone system in 3-4 weeks and this will enable us to change our outgoing caller ID. With this system, when Conversational is calling other business's clients, it will no longer be from a blocked number but the clients own business number.

Regarding your in-house receptionist not being aware of the calls our receptionists make, usually, the best solution is to inform your in-house team about Conversational and how we work together. This way, when your receptionist hears that a client spoke to a receptionist they don't recognize, they can assume it was one of the girls at Conversational.

Hope this helps! Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Conversational is a good company. The receptionists are very well-trained, professional and have always done whatever was required. The ladies do a very good job of communicating, answering and asking questions so I have no complaint to make. The virtual assistance helps because I'm busy throughout the day. It had a positive impact as far as on the legal side because most of the attorneys didn't like to engage with the client.

We, at one time, were a law firm and that no longer exists but we would have to call clients or courts outbound. Most people were complaining because they didn't know it would be the office number. So it would have helped if the number could be used and the clients could see the number of the business when Conversational is calling them. Another problem is sometimes, when people walk into the office and they speak with the receptionist, they would say they got a call from Julie or Amber and our receptionist has no idea what they're talking about. But I don't know how Conversational would bridge that gap there.

Overall, Conversational is a lot better than the previous people that we used. Although they offered more services, they were not as client-friendly. I like to know the people I'm working with and get a rapport. Tanya's been very understanding about situations and has been good to work with, as well as all of the young ladies that were servicing us. We have a good business relationship.

Conversational Receptionists

Rae Anne, we do our best to represent your company so well that callers think they're talking to a receptionist who works in your office. We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying working with us - the feeling is mutual! Thanks for your review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

We mostly use Conversational Receptionists for answering the phone. Partnering with them has been great. Everybody that has talked to them says they're great. They don't even realize they're not talking to a reception company. I’d definitely recommend it.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you, Patience, for your positive review of Conversational! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time working with us. We think of ourselves as part of our clients' teams, so when we hear that we've made it a positive experience, it shows us we're on the right track. We appreciate you being so understanding about the issue with customers who are lost and need directions - that's always tough from a remote standpoint, but we do what we can! We will pass your compliments and comments along to the rest of the team.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and we hope to work with you again someday!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I used Conversational Receptionists for scheduling and booking appointments. It was helpful to have a live person for my clients to speak to and to be guided as far as the availability of different services and technicians. The only downside was that they weren't really able to give directions to my clients when they were lost. But this was not their fault because they were so far away. There was no way for them to know the area. Other than that, my communications with the people at Conversational Receptionists were very good. They were very useful during the time I used them and helpful when I needed to reschedule clients in an emergency. It was a very good experience and I would certainly recommend them to anyone who needs a virtual receptionist company. If I'd need their service again, I would go back.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for the suggestions and positive feedback on your experiences with Conversational, Felecia! We really appreciate it. Our team takes pleasure in working closely with our customers and we'll pass your comments and suggestions along to them. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Using Conversational is a really good experience, very easy to use, very friendly staff to work with if we ever have any issues. I was looking for a similar service to the one that I had before that was cheaper and found Conversational online. Aside from being much cheaper, it's very easy to control the monthly call with them than with my previous company. We use the work hour answering service and it's been great. Everyone on our team works remotely and we're not always able to answer the phone so having a live person to answer the phone at all times really helps. They also have a very friendly staff to work with if we ever have any issues.

However, I replaced some of the services we have with that of the other company as they're a little bit easier to manage day-to-day than with Conversational. And if Conversational had an app or a better streamlined way of updating and being able to change our availability throughout the day, like if we're out or on vacation, that would be pretty cool. Because at one point, someone said that we're in the office when we were not and someone was actually trying to meet us, so that caused a confusion. But it's a really good experience so far and I'd recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for your 5-star review Bethany! We're happy you found us on Google and hope to continue doing a great job serving your business!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I looked Conversational Receptionists up on Google. They're my first virtual receptionist. They do all my calls for me and it's always been very good. They've helped my business a lot.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Tommy, thanks for your review! We're happy that you're satisfied overall with our service. One thing we specialize in is adaptation and customization. Our receptionists want to make sure they provide the experience you specify to your callers, so if you'd like them to ask more specific questions, you can make that request directly to our team. They will be more than happy to follow the updated script to better screen your calls. We really appreciate your thoughtful review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

We're a small business with offices in New York and San Francisco. We're a production company so we're in the field all the time filming and doing things. It's nice to have people to call us with one number and then the receptionist can try to track us down and leave us both an email and a message. I used to be with Ruby Reception and their prices kept going up. Conversational saved us money by being the less expensive option and then it's been a solid resource.

We use their answering and messaging service. The team has been great as well. All of the receptionists are friendly and courteous. However, the big place where they can improve is to take down more details in their messages for us. We don't get enough details that they get from folks. And sometimes, they don't ask enough questions to filter out people and so those sort of would get through. We make movies and TV commercials. We have tons of people with movie ideas that call, and we wanna filter those out. For the most part, they do a decent job with that. Overall, it's great.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Behzad, we loved your phrase, "Like a little virtual office" - that's exactly what we aim to provide for our clients! We believe that acting like a small business is part of what makes our clients able to develop a trusting relationship with our company. We are so grateful for your review and it's a pleasure to work with you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I've had a great experience with Conversational Receptionists. They're awesome, exceptional, user-friendly, and do what I need. They're like a little virtual office. They take my calls, they call and email and do call transfers. Partnering with them has been great for my business and gave a lot of help because I was running out of time getting all the calls. The reps are nice and friendly. I've even talked to the owner and everybody's good, always accessible, and very responsive. Everything is satisfactory and I don't have any complaints, so I'm real happy.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for taking the time to review Conversational Jordan! We are glad you chose us when you had a need for virtual receptionists and we were happy to provide great service to your salon. It sounds like your salon is growing and that is wonderful to hear! Best of luck in the future.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

Conversational Receptionists seemed like they were willing to learn our system and adapt. This plus their cost and the level of comfort with them were the factors that made us go with them. Communication was also good with the company. At first, I was not too happy with the level of understanding with our booking system. So we put it on pause and came back about two months later. I spoke to somebody in charge and express my concern about the first go around and I asked her if she could make sure it didn't go like that the second time. I would say that she did just that and our second go around was great.

We no longer have the account, but we primarily used it to book our appointments. We have a hair salon, so customers would call in. At that time we just had two suites and two employees working at any given time. So the only time they had to answer or return calls was between clients which was a very small gap because we make our money doing the hair, not answering the calls. Conversational would pick up the calls if we weren't available for the first two or three rings and they would book our appointment for us. They seem like they knew their boundaries as far as an answering service, what to and not to say, when to call and when to notify, and they were always very professional on the phone.

It made a great impact to us. We would have had a very different outcome with that scenario with the call volume we have and the limited employees we had to answer the phone, if we didn't have Conversational available. It does seem though that their systems take a little bit to get going when somebody calls, so there's a little bit of stalling when somebody calls in, but that's also expected. I'm sure that we're not their only clients and we're just waiting for our call as well.

Conversational Receptionists

Robert, thanks for your 5 star review of our receptionists! It's our goal to be the master of great first impressions - we know how important those are, especially in your industry. We thank you for recommending us to your colleagues and we will continue to provide the best service possible! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

- Debra Carpenter, Marketing Director, Conversational

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Conversational screens my calls, takes messages and have a voicemail mailbox for me. It freed up a lot of my time because I don't have to screen calls. And I like how everything can be done either online or through email so it's very convenient. I went with them because of their price and some positive reviews. Also, they were all domestic.

Initially when setting it up, it was fairly simple and they were responsive in getting my account set up. Since then, the receptionists have been very good. They're always polite, courteous, very professional and are able to manage many calls I get from clients, attorneys from opposing counsels and do a really good job in taking messages and being the first person that anyone would call, like to speak with on a cold call. It's helpful to have someone that's professional when the client first calls, especially when I want to set up this professional atmosphere with my firm. I recommend them to my colleagues because they've been a good answering service.

Partnering with Conversational has freed up my time a lot as they don't make return calls and that's helpful. I use their live call answering the most. They’re pretty good at resolving issues and I appreciate that. The only thing I don’t like is that there’s a call transfer delay all throughout when I’m having conversations. That makes it difficult.

Conversational Receptionists

We're really pleased that you've been satisfied with our services, Reid! Our main priority is making it easier for our clients to run their businesses. We are happy to be part of your team and hope to continue working together.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Aug. 4, 2016

I found Conversational Receptionists online. We don't get many calls and I thought Conversational Receptionists had a good deal for the amount of call volume that we receive. Basically, they would answer all our calls and forward them to me and they'd ask me if I want to talk to caller. I would then say yes or no, and then they would take messages for me. So far, it has made operating our business easier. I don't have to answer every phone call now. They are good. Our interactions with their reps have been good too. If we have questions, they usually are good about getting back to us.

Hi Janet!

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionists have been a notable factor in growing your business - congratulations on your recent growth! We take so much pride in a job well done and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how using our services has worked for you. Happy to hear that your callers have spoken highly of us. We'll continue to represent your business with a smile. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Business increased since partnering with Conversational Receptionists. The phones are answered consistently so clients are booked. They’re always very professional and very polite. It’s great that we’ve even gotten feedback from clients. That’s a different level for us. We’ve even had clients come in and say that when they called, the person was really friendly and really helpful.

Conversational Receptionists

That's exactly what we're here to do, Amir! So pleased that you've been satisfied with our service. We enjoy working with you and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: July 30, 2016

We have Conversational Receptionists for the call answering service during business hours. I'm a small business so it's good when I'm on the road to have a live person answer the phones. It's serving its purpose.

Conversational Receptionists

Sandeep, we really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! Performing warm transfers is a service our clients really enjoy and benefit from, and it gives us a wonderful opportunity to connect more personally with our clients by talking to them daily. We are so pleased that our services have benefited your company!

- Debra, Marketing Director at Conversational

Original review: July 20, 2016

It's been a very positive experience working with Conversational Receptionists. They do receptionist service for us and they contact us on a daily basis. Anytime we get a call, they transfer it over to us. We've been with them for over a year now and we've had no complaints. Nothing but exceptional service and positive comments from people who call in. I'd definitely recommend Conversational Receptionists to other people that are considering it.

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for your review, Brent - we are so happy that our services have been helpful for your business! Being able to have your calls answered no matter where you are is one of the top reasons people choose Conversational. We're proud to serve your business.

- Debra, Marketing Director at Conversational

Original review: July 14, 2016

We're using Conversational Receptionists for multiple lines and after-hours calling. Their customer service has been fine and we can answer our phone anywhere. We haven’t had any problems that we couldn’t handle or get result.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Anthony, thanks for your review of Conversational! We take great pride in handling every client's phone calls professionally and with poise - even when callers are upset or difficult. Thanks for trusting us with your clients!

- Debra, Marketing Director at Conversational

Original review: July 3, 2016

I would recommend Conversational Receptionists. Their staff is very professional and nice. They're very skilled at handling upset people, which in my profession are a lot.

Conversational Receptionists Company Profile