toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Conversational Receptionists

Matthew, thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. We are committed to addressing any issues that come up as quickly as possible to keep your service running smoothly. Thanks again for your review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

I looked up Conversational Receptionists online. They were much better than what I have previously used because they were answering properly and the other one wasn't. Although the only thing we use them for was the virtual receptionist. Their team has been very friendly and they've addressed any issues that we've had quickly. It has been a very pleasant experience.

Conversational Receptionists

Mark, it's great to hear that our virtual receptionist service is meeting your needs and enabling your business to grow more quickly! It sounds like you're making great use of our service and especially enjoying the warm transfer aspect. We think it's the only way to truly provide an effective virtual reception service from a remote location. Our customer service team works hard to make sure we quickly respond and find resolutions to any issues that come up. We are thrilled to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 12, 2017

Bringing Conversational on was very easy and doing so has allowed me to grow my business faster. They marketed an answering service but it's more of a virtual receptionist. I use them for all phone services, calendaring and relaying messages. Then, everything gets patched through to me if I have time to take the call. Or if the client is calling for a status update, I can have them relay a quick message rather than me being on the phone with the clients for a longer period of time than needed. It has given me a better sense of security knowing that if I don't answer the call, someone is answering it and potentially converting that client for me rather than me missing it. There's a lot of value there.

Also, the customer service has always been really great. Anytime I have an issue, I can email them and they usually get back to me within a couple of hours. I speak with them before they transfer the call through and they're always very understanding and good at everything they're doing. I've been really happy with it and it certainly has freed up a lot more of my time.

Conversational Receptionists

Victor, we are so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our answering service and that working with us is helping you save time! We want to commend you for making the choice to work with a live answering service although your clients are taking some time to warm up to the prospect. You made the right decision by choosing a live answering service instead of an automated IVR system - known for frustrating and losing clients. It's customer-oriented details like these that will ensure your success in the long-term. We are so happy to be a part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

I have the answering service of Conversational Receptionists and their team has been really helpful, motivated, and patient. There were some technical issues in the beginning, but we got over that hump. They’ve also been very responsive as far as the “script” when people call. However, my clients are not necessarily happy with getting an answering service and end up getting upset. But I was getting 30 to 40 phone calls a day and just not being able to do any work, so it was necessary evil.

Conversational Receptionists

JT, thanks for leaving a review of our virtual reception service! We are glad to hear you've found our receptionists to be friendly and prompt. One of the cornerstones of our company is responsiveness - being able to act quickly and find resolutions when an issue arises. We are happy to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

We mostly use the virtual reception among all Conversational features. Their receptionists forward my calls and they're all usually very friendly. I've had a couple of mix-ups on occasion. And when I alerted them to it, it got fixed promptly and correctly. So, it's been good. I really appreciated how friendly and responsive they were to concerns.

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for leaving us some feedback! Conversational's pricing is most often the reason clients find their way to us, but we work hard to make sure our customer service is what encourages clients to stick around. From your review, it sounds like we are right on target! We have found that responsiveness is the key to providing a service like this, where every client's needs and preferences are a bit different, and it's what guides our customer service philosophy. Thanks for your review Teny!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Conversational's pricing was pretty decent. I used the virtual receptionist and partnering with Conversational had been great. They have a pretty decent service and they respond pretty fast so that helped us out. They did a really good job when it comes to customer service so it's a pretty good company to work with. When I send them an email with a problem, they used to fix it within a couple of minutes so they were extremely responsive to any of the problems or issues we have. They're one of the best companies I ever used.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational ?

Conversational Receptionists

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us. Our receptionists go above and beyond to ensure they have all the information needed to handle your calls professionally. Having good communication with clients is always our goal. We appreciate your recommendation!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I used the answering service that Conversational provided and they were able to take calls that we weren't able to take at the time and it was very helpful. The receptionists were also great. They were always on top of things and gave us phone calls when they had questions about things. I'd recommend Conversational.

Resolution In Progress

Conversational Receptionists

Pehr, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Improving our client reporting is something we’ve been working on behind the scenes as we continue to grow the company. I am working hard to move forward in getting our new developments completed - we’ve outlined it as a 12 step process and our end goal is accurate, easily accessible reporting and more fluid account management.

As of right now, you can contact us to request a report although they are not yet available on the client portal. This information currently does not include the description of the call, but one development very near completion is our messaging and account details system. This will enable us to offer more in-depth account and call information to you. We are working on this solution in order to provide a better and more intuitive experience for clients managing their accounts. We know that a solid foundation is the key to any type of sustainable growth and hope you’ll bear with us as we complete developments and improve account management capabilities. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do for you in the meantime.

- Tanya Lamont, CEO, Conversational

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Conversational was more responsive when I reached out to them for their receptionist service. They have allowed me to focus on other business priorities instead of answering the phone on a day-to-day basis. However, I only hear from them if there is a problem. I don't get any reports. I asked them a few months ago about what kind of reporting they have and they said it's all ad hoc. There is no self-service reporting on what kind of calls they are receiving on my behalf. I just get an invoice at the end of the month from them. It's pretty bad.

Conversational Receptionists

Debbie, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback is one of the most valuable ways to get an objective look at how we’re doing. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you’d like to alter or adjust your call handling preferences - we want to make sure you’re able to use our service in the way that’s most convenient for you.

To clarify, we do offer after-hours coverage. It differs from our live receptionist service during business hours (Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm); with the after-hours service, you can elect to either use an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system or have us forward after-hours calls to an external number. You’ll also have a custom voicemail box like RingCentral offers. We did some quick calculations and found that you will save money by switching from RingCentral to Conversational for after-hours call handling. We can port your number from RingCenral to our own carrier to ensure a seamless transition. If you’d like to make the switch, just let us know! Thanks again for offering feedback. It’s a pleasure to work with you!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

A former employee told our boss about Conversational Receptionists and the boss agreed to avail of their services. My coworker had set it up and it all started because my mom was going to pass away and we needed to have a backup for the phone. He was able to figure this out to help in case I needed to leave for a funeral. We have them answering the phones during business hours.

The ex-coworker also had RingCentral setup with the phone and take calls or serve as the voicemail that's happening after 5:00 central. We're still trying to figure out the after-hours services part of Conversational Receptionists. They said they weren't a 24-hour service and they sent me an email telling me what their hours were but I haven't been able to go over that with my boss yet. There are a few little things they'd still like to get ironed out. But once we know what we're doing on our end, I will be proceeding with that. So far it's been good, though.

Conversational Receptionists

Anne, thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! It’s great to hear that our service is working so well for you and your husband. And on nailing down processes enough to outsource them - it does take time, but when you’re ready, we would love to work out a process with you to simplify your call handling. You can customize our service to only send calls to us when your line is busy or after a certain number of rings (great for lunches, breaks, when you’re busy with a client, etc.). This would allow your marketing manager to handle the calls she wants and pass the ones she can’t get to on to our team. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’d like to make these changes!

We email a copy of the client questionnaire after submission, so you may have that in your inbox - you should have the ability to save and continue editing it later. We can certainly send you a copy of this questionnaire if you’ll email admin@conversational.com with the request. We appreciate your honest, helpful feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

My husband is a lawyer and he wanted a virtual receptionist to answer the phone. At first, we were using a different virtual receptionist and colleagues of his who called to leave messages complained that the person answering the phone was borderline rude. Once when I sort of secret shopped and called in I could understand why someone would think that as the receptionist didn't seem to have the best training. Then when I read the reviews, I heard very good things about Ruby Receptionist and the goals of Conversational. However, Conversational was at the price point than Ruby Receptionist so we decided to give them a try.

When I first looked at them and talked to somebody, their staff did a very good job of explaining their service and what would happen and sold me on it. They seemed like a small company and I was talking to someone who was in the know. And we haven't been disappointed. We've been pleased with them and their receptionists seem to be extremely well trained in being very kind and considerate of whoever is making the call. Also, when I secret shopped them and pretended I had a problem, they asked me about it and had taken down some notes that they gave to my husband. And I had written out what my husband does and they were able to explain that very well and exactly as how I had written it out. So to me, for a virtual receptionist that was a great experience.

My husband also wanted to have text messages sent to him when somebody had left a message. Sometimes he's at a meeting and he's not checking his emails but if a text message would be sent to him, he would see that immediately, know who it's from and determine whether it's something he needs to listen to right away or not. So he also had that interaction with them. But right now we have our marketing person and she turned the phone on to her phone during the day because she wants to get potential new clients and do intake at the same time. That is a feature of Conversational that they can do but we have not pursued it because we don't have our systems down well enough to where we feel that we could pass it out to somebody else. So as of the moment, we're mainly using them for after hours but for about six months we were using them to answer the phone all the time whether it was after hours or business hours.

The one complaint that I do have is when I first signed us up for Conversational, I went through a very long and detailed questionnaire. It's a very good questionnaire and it had a lot of information in it. But that is not available to me and I didn't realize that otherwise I would have printed it out. I wish I could see that again and see if there are certain things that I wanted tweaked or changed a little bit. But they've been very responsive whenever I had a question through their online interface. Having them has really taken a load off of our minds as far as having somebody who's going to be there to answer that phone, answer it well, and get the information to my husband in a very timely fashion about the fact that there is a message or somebody who's called. We are also able to do other things so it really has helped us. We have recommended them to other small law practices.

Conversational Receptionists

Eric, it's great to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with Conversational so far. Call screening and calendar management are some of the best ways to make use of your virtual team as it saves you so much time. We are committed to resolving any issues as quickly as possible for our clients and making things right. Thanks for giving us that chance! Looking forward to continuing to work together.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I use Conversational's virtual receptionist and they have access to my calendar and scheduling so that they can do basic intake. It keeps me off the phone and it strains out vendors or solicitation kinds of calls. We had a problem where I put in the wrong time zone so my scheduling that they were setting up was an hour off, and it was fixed very quickly.

Conversational Receptionists

Nick, your review absolutely made our day! It's always great to hear that our service is proving to be valuable and beneficial to our clients. Personalizing and customizing our answering service for clients is part of what makes us stand out in the call answering industry. And as you mentioned, the result is that many callers assume our receptionists are right there in the office with you! It can be so helpful in creating a cohesive company image in situations where your employees are distributed in different regions. We are thrilled to be part of your team and look forward to continuing to work together.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

We had done some research among a number of different receptionist services online. Conversational was one of the better-regarded ones on the review sites. And so, we compared them among a couple of different ones. During the initial setup, the team at Conversational were very helpful and accommodating to a few of our requests with regards to how they were going to personalize the account for us and specifically how they address some of our clients. We have a couple of different high-profile clients, we wanted to make sure were treated more like family or in specific ways as opposed to sort of just answering as a cold call.

We definitely use the incoming calls, call screening, and directing them to the appropriate person on our staff the most. We occasionally use the after-hours, voicemails and, also occasionally do the outbound, but that's pretty rare. It's the best $125 a month I spend. It definitely has reduced the amount of time that I've spent dealing with telemarketers, solicitors and actually get to work real quiet. They do a great job of screening those calls away for us.

They have also put a real professional face on our business. We're a virtual-based business. We have staff all around the country. But the fact that the people who answer the phones for us at all the different times zones are able to direct the call to our staff as needed, whoever is on call in that particular area, as well as the fact that they answer the phones and they act as if they are within our own office and many of our clients have no idea that they're not in our office with us. That's a really great feature of theirs.

Conversational Receptionists

Staci, it's great to hear that our service is helping picking up the slack and assisting you with overflow and after-hours calls! With more people on the phones, you can concentrate on your other priorities without worrying about missing calls. That's why we're here! We truly enjoy working with you and look forward to our continued partnership! Thanks for your kind review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Conversational Receptionists has picked up a lot of our slack. We mostly use the overflow and after-hours features. We have three lines but there's only two of us that answer the phones so it's nice to have a fourth, fifth and sixth when it comes to making appointments and canceling them. Their receptionists are pleasant and we appreciate that they take their time on the phones and get the messages. Also, their team has been very helpful. I'm hoping for the best in partnering with Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists

Roy, thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that you're finding our answering service to be a useful, beneficial tool for your business. We're here to give our clients some extra flexibility and cut out the cost of hiring a receptionist to work in the office full-time. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

We went with them because they have a calendar management team. We mostly use the answering service and the call routing. The main benefit that our business got from partnering with them is that their service has allowed some flexibility. They're able to answer the phone, so we don't have to have someone dedicated to the telephone. They're also able to screen calls, so we get the important ones and people that pretend to be doing surveys don't get through. We get a lot of calls from third party vendors who pretend that they're doing a survey and then it turns out that it's a sales call.

All the operators have been pleasant and my clients are satisfied with their interactions with them. I've only had a couple of areas where I've gotten some negative feedback. But for the most part, it's been good. They call, schedule, and update the calendar, and they're professional and do a good job. I'm satisfied with the service and I'd recommend it to others who need it.

Conversational Receptionists

Lisa, thanks for your kind review of Conversational! We work with a lot of solo and small law firms who have made similar comments - why pay for a full-time receptionist when a virtual receptionist can do the job at a fraction of the cost? We're happy to be part of your team and hope to continue working with you. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

My experience with Conversational has been great. I am a solo practitioner and did not want to have to answer my own phone line. Conversational even places calls on my behalf. I love this service and would definitely recommend (and have recommended) this service to anyone who needs a receptionist without the high overhead. The receptionists are friendly and I don't think anyone can tell that they aren't actually in my office.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi William, it's great to hear that our service is meeting your needs and expectations! We believe in offering the same quality of the more expensive providers at a fraction of the cost. We absolutely encourage you to continue doing intermittent tests - it's the best way to do quality control and see for yourself just how friendly and helpful our receptionists are! Looking forward to continuing to work together.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

I used another answering service before and it was like $50 a month. But it sounded like dogs were barking and kids were screaming in the background. They're on the same level as Ruby Receptionist that I used also, it's good but expensive. Then I got Conversational and it's exceptional. I even call in every now and then just to test it and they do a good job. They're professional in how they answer the phone and they make the business look larger than what it is or more succinct. When my clients call in, they'll say, "Is that an answering service?" I'd say, "Yes." They go, "Well, they did a really good job." And although my call volume is low, it's good to hear that. The volume will come up and down, depending on the tax season. It's definitely positive and I'm very pleased. They're professional and definitely worth the money.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Anne, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's wonderful to hear that our service is proving to be a cost-effective, beneficial part of your team. Love that you do intermittent testing - it's the best way to ensure your receptionist team is delivering quality customer service to your callers! We look forward to continuing to be part of your team.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

As a small law firm, we needed a virtual receptionist who treated people who called into our office (potential and existing clients) very well and helped us screen calls. Previously, we had been recommended a less expensive virtual receptionist service – but their “service” was disservice to us and our clients. After repeated negative feedback from referral sources and our own less-than-average experience with testing as a PNC (and “no issue identified” from their management), we decided to search for a replacement virtual receptionist service. Conversational has absolutely met our needs and far surpassed the additional cost per month in value that they add to our new and existing client intake system. Whenever we have tested Conversational we are very pleased with the way we were treated – very professionally and with genuine pleasure in their voices. Thank you Conversational!

Conversational Receptionists

Menachem, thank you for your glowing review and recommendation of Conversational! Comments like these absolutely make our day. We concentrate on offering the best service possible to our customers and focus on their growth. We know that at the end of the day, if we're doing our job correctly, our customers will help us grow, too. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Conversational receptionist has allowed customers to get a hold of me even though I'm not there to answer the phone. I'm busy so when I'm organizing seminars, people will be registering for those seminars. So, whether I'm running a class or doing seminars, people are calling in to register after I've advertised the things that I do and they have to get an answer live. They can't get a machine. So, Conversational's got to take the call and register that person immediately. Of course, they do it extraordinarily well.

And, if I need someone in support, they will get on the phone immediately. They have a great way of answering anything that I've asked them to do. Whether it's changing the phone ring or handling after-hours calls, it was done right away and perfectly. I couldn't have thought of a better way to do it. In fact, I don't even know why people are using other answering services. If they can't answer the phone themselves, use Conversational. They're the one place that we need a one-stop-shop for a reception. Do not hire your own reception.

Conversational Receptionists

Bill, we thank you for your positive comments and suggestions. Having an answering service is certainly a smart decision for anyone who can't always get to the phone. We're happy you're trusting us with your calls and we want to make sure you're satisfied with us. As an answering service, making sure we answer quickly and direct messages to the proper person(s) is always a priority. We will forward your comments to our team for further consideration. Again, thanks for the feedback and allowing us to be part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

We had someone else before Conversational and then we had a little disagreement. We were complaining about the way they billed when they were going to up their prices and their rep wasn't totally upfront about it so that was terminated. As far as administration, Conversational is upfront about what their costs are and things haven't changed on us, so that's been good. The other service had more detailed messages, but that doesn’t matter most of the time.

However, sometimes when I'm calling my wife with both the previous service and Conversational, it seemed like the previous one might have had the live person answering it faster or right when it went through. Conversational also has people taking calls 24 hours a day, which we could do but it'd be more expensive. After eight o'clock at night, the calls go to answering machine. The other service might have been better that way because for their price they had 24/7 answering and would send out the emails and text messages, even if the call came in at 2:00 in the morning. Also, sometimes some of the messages from Conversational get sent to only one of us. I had a client where their message was sent to my wife and I didn't get that message. I'd prefer to have all the messages sent to both of us, regardless of who they're asking for.

Overall, having an answering service has been important. The guy from the original service had called me several times in the past and we kept saying no, and then he offered a free two-week trial at the time where things were really hectic. That showed us that having someone answering the phone, even if it's someone from another state, gives us a better chance of returning that call and getting their business. Conversational continues with that and as long as they are able to take the message, that gives us a better chance of converting a sale. People don't want to leave a message and they don't want voicemail. They want to know if they're talking to somebody and if that message is going to the person they want, and Conversational has been doing a good job with that.

Conversational Receptionists

Nicolas, your review really made our day! Thanks for taking a moment to give us feedback. It's great to know that our team has been a helpful resource for your business and has received some positive feedback from your clients! We're happy to be part of your team and really appreciate your review of our service. Take care!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

After researching various answering services, I decided to try Conversational, and I am glad I did! I have a small law firm and they have been a great resource and compliment to my business. I have received great feedback from clients. The agents that work at Conversational have also been very friendly and nice to work with. Whenever you have any issues (which is not often at all!) or requests, they are extremely responsive!

Conversational Receptionists

Robert, we're so glad you didn't give up on finding the right virtual receptionist provider when your last provider raised prices again! We're here to provide the same services at a fair cost so more business owners can take advantage of our service without breaking the bank. Thrilled that you're happy working with us and feeling satisfied with Conversational! It's great to be part of your team.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I had been a customer of Ruby Receptionists for several years but that company just kept raising their pricing to where the cost was far more than the benefit. I found Conversational Receptionists online and this company provides the service I need for far less cost. I am very satisfied with this company.

Conversational Receptionists

Thomas, thank you for offering your feedback! We appreciate your review. So many of our clients come to us after a long struggle with missing calls or using an expensive answering service that didn't pan out. We're here to help make businesses more responsive and professional by ensuring a friendly voice is always there to pick up the phone. As you mentioned, some clients won't stay on the phone to leave a message if a live person doesn't answer the call, and in that case, leads are lost. We are here to help ensure that doesn't happen. It's been a pleasure working with your firm and we hope to continue to be part of your team throughout 2017!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I was tired of losing clients due to missed calls, so I signed up with Conversational. The experience so far has been great. A pleasant receptionist answers my calls and tries to reach me. If I'm not available, clients are directed to my voice mail and the receptionist promptly sends me an email with the message attached to it. I've had several clients comment on how nice "my" receptionists are, and I no longer have to worry about clients hanging up if they can't reach a live person when they call.

Conversational Receptionists

Erica, we're so pleased to hear that our virtual receptionist service is proving to be an asset to your business. We really appreciate your feedback and are forwarding your comments and suggestions to our team. We want to ensure that our service is consistent and it's something we take seriously. Thank you for continuing to trust us to field your phone calls and be the "voice" of your business. We are so happy to be a part of your team!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

Overall, great service and great value as compared to some other receptionist services. Consistently friendly and responsive. Depending on who answers the call, there is some wide differences with the amount of information the receptionist has taken from the caller. Sometimes - it's just the caller's name. Other times, it's extremely detailed. I also wish that they offered transcription of the calls since I'm not always able to listen or just need the caller's number. Considering both vonage and iPhone now have the ability to transcribe voice mails, I imagine that's coming soon. Overall, I'm very satisfied and will continue to use and recommend to my colleagues.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Ted, thanks for your review of Conversational! We've thoroughly enjoyed working with you over the last 3 months and are so pleased to hear that you've seen some great benefits from using our virtual receptionist service. Thanks for the feedback concerning our practice of sending messages in the form of .wav files via email - glad to hear you're finding it useful! Thanks for allowing us to be part of your team.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

We have been using Conversational Receptionists for the past 90 days. The service has benefited our business in many ways. We particularly like receiving emails with attached .wav files when we are unavailable. The staff at Conversational has been responsive to our specific needs.

Conversational Receptionists

Bill, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback. One thing we pride ourselves on and take seriously is the way our receptionists treat our client's callers. Being professional, warm, and friendly is absolutely necessary to provide the most engaging customer experience on the phone. If that was not your experience, we hope you will contact us at admin@conversational.com to share more details so we can make things right. There's no doubt you're doing a great job engaging your callers, though, and we wish you all the best in your business! Thanks again for your feedback.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

The people I had hired before had a fire and they quit answering the phones so I decided to search for a new answering service and found Conversational Receptionist. But the service itself needs more improvement. When somebody calls my number, it gets forwarded to Conversational and if they don't have somebody who's available right away, it says to wait for a representative and the caller is put on hold.

I got fewer messages from potential clients when I used them and the people who answer the phones aren't very engaged. I got what I paid for. It's about $100 a month and that's one of the least expensive answering services I found. Ruby is the best service out there and they charge four times as much and I couldn't afford that. I don't use Conversational anymore. It is a good fit for some people but not so much for others. I now answer my own phones and it’s nice to be more engaged with my client base.

Conversational Receptionists

Thanks for your review, Ana! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. Taking on detailed call handling instructions is always fun for our team because new challenges are what make our work interesting! We appreciate your understanding as we learned your call handling details and are so glad our service has enabled you to free up more of your time. We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Working with Conversational Receptionists has been a good change for our office. We have a lot of information they needed to know, and they've been getting everything. Our call handling is pretty detailed. There were some issues in the beginning because it was a new thing they were learning, but overall, they've been very good with following the call handling and booking appointments with patients and potential patients. Although occasionally, I have to follow up just because there's so much to remember for our office, I haven't had to follow up too much with the supervisor. It's been a great couple of months, and we look forward to working with them in the new year. It's been a really good experience for our office and really helpful for me because I don't take the calls anymore and it frees up my time for other things in my practice. I would recommend them to friends and clients.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Christopher! Thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. We would love to keep working with you, too! Just to answer a question you asked in your review, yes, you can use your minutes for outgoing calls - that's one of the most popular virtual receptionist features we offer. Outgoing calls are included in your plan, so just give us your instructions and our receptionists will place those calls accordingly. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I was only getting incoming calls from Conversational Receptionists which wasn't too much. They weren't set up to converse with people like what I'm doing. I really didn't use it that much and don't even know if I can have my minutes transferred to outgoing calls so they can make some calls for me there. With the amount of time that I was with them, they did a good job and overall, it's a good company. I'd love to keep a relationship with them if they can securely tell me that they accommodate little guys that has just come into business.

Conversational Receptionists

David, thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback! We're happy to hear our service has been helpful to your firm and has enabled you to free up more of your time. We will absolutely further explore this dropped call issue, as call quality and reliability are vital to our clients and central to our business. Thanks again for your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Someone recommended Conversational Receptionists to me in a seminar where I was at. I like its virtual receptionist which made things easier for me and freed up my time. They were good for the most part but there have been some technical issues with dropped calls.

Conversational Receptionists

Anthony, reviews like yours really make our day! We're so happy to hear that Conversational has proven to be a valuable asset to your company. We strive to keep our prices fair and competitive while offering a virtual receptionist service that goes above and beyond our clients' expectations. Thanks for your feedback and we hope to continue working with you!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Conversational is excellent. I was doing some research on the internet and I came across them. Their website was very informative because of the way that it explained things. They were comparing Conversational to all the other providers that have a similar service. I had used VoiceNation before and I didn’t like it so we got rid of them. In fact, we compared Conversational to all the other providers and Conversational's price was good and their receptionists are very friendly. They’re very conversational. I’m very satisfied with them and it has helped our business tremendously.

Conversational Receptionists

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best wishes!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

My boss found that we were having some problems with our other receptionist, and he looked into several companies. He told me to call and check Conversational Receptionists. I called and talked to them about the issues we’re having with our current receptionist and things I wanted to do differently. They were very receptive and they’re very confident that they could meet those needs we had and so far they have. Partnering with Conversational has definitely been positive. They’re very accommodating if I bring something up to them or email them. I’ve been very happy with them. They’re very helpful to our business. Also, when I wanted to adjust our hours and make little adjustments to our account, the Conversational team immediately say they can do it.

All the receptionists are extremely positive and happy when I talk to them. They seem very personable, which is awesome especially that they’re interacting with potential clients for us. It's nice to have somebody answer calls since I can’t always get to the phone if I’m doing an estimate visit. It makes our company a little more professional to have a person answering the phone and being very positive. In fact, we’ve had clients tell us that they really liked that a person answered the phone when they called our main number. Overall, it has been a positive, prompt, and professional experience.

Conversational Receptionists

This is such an awesome Conversational success story, Dwayne! Thanks for leaving your kind review. We do our best to help our clients appear like a larger business while providing the type of personal customer service small businesses are famous for. It's wonderful to be a part of your team and we look forward to continuing to serve you! Thank you for the referrals - you may wish to consider taking advantage of our Affiliate Program to earn some extra cash from your referrals! Info is available at www.conversational.com/affiliates.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I'm a sole practitioner tax accountant and when I added Conversational Receptionists, it made it seem like I have a team. Conversational's virtual receptionist is fantastic. It was a great product and it was exactly what I was looking for. It definitely works as far as giving people idea that I have a big office now with all these receptionists. This can really help out a person or company that needs that look and feel of an office that's there to answer the call for them. I plan to take advantage of the outgoing calls situations summing up within the next 60 days for my tax season where they can help me book appointments. In addition, the reps I interacted with were so nice, helpful and answered all my questions. The experience exceeds all expectations. I love it and everybody should have it. I also recommended it to a few of my clients and one of them is now using Conversational's services.

Conversational Receptionists Company Profile