Call toll free
4.57/5
Based on 62 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

124 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 2, 2018

I use Conversational for answering calls and booking when I'm not available. Conversational has given me peace of mind that I don't have to feel like I am missing a bunch of phone calls. Their team has always been very sweet and very helpful. And I haven't had anybody rude. Had a couple of little hiccups where they have been scheduling things a little bit wrong but it's been fine. They're easy to work with and they really make my life easier.

Anita,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. Conversational is pleased we are able to give you that peace of mind knowing we are backing you up so you never miss a call. We are happy to hear you feel our team is sweet and helpful and that they make your life easier. This is exactly what we want our clients to feel. Thank you again for your feedback, your comments are much appreciated.

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I live in the Virgin Islands and I was trying to find the most cost-effective way for my business transferring calls. Google put me in touch with Conversational Receptionists and it has been very good ever since. They've been handling all my calls well and anything that I need. They updated everything as far as my cards like how I want things to be answered and they implemented things right away. I haven't had any issues on my end. Everything is smooth.

They also screen calls. They give some information about the membership to people, how many events in one call and they could answer a simple question, and I don't have to attend to them. It helped me with more of my time. I could allocate my time into more important things than answering the calls or just mainly focus on the important calls. And It made my business look more like a unit and a well-rounded business and not too much like a one-man operation. It has overall been very nice and I would definitely recommend them. It's a very great service to any business.

Sherene,

We really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! We're really pleased that you've been satisfied with our services. Our main priority is making it easier for our clients to run their businesses and allow them to focus on the important things like you mentioned. We really enjoy working with you and your callers and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 29, 2018

I was familiar with Ruby Receptionists which was a name that was going around. Still, I found that Conversational's prices were more competitive and that they were a better fit. With them, I get the calls from the receptionist. They screen some calls. I requested that if courts, judges or a potential client was calling, that they go ahead and put them through. Otherwise, if it was an existing client or telemarketer, I requested the receptionist to put the call to email or voicemail.

While I haven't received any comments or compliments from clients, the whole idea with me partnering up with Conversational was that it would look more professional and that it would be as if I had somebody at the office answering the phones even if I went out. Also, I don't have to pay for a full-time employee to do that.

However, In my first month, Conversational had me at 94 minutes and I'm on a 100-minute package. I was surprised at how quickly I got to 94 minutes but have not exceeded that amount. Still, I got my recent bill and it was at my basic monthly bill. Having conversational has worked for me so far price-wise so I've been very happy.

Hello Kevin,

Your 5* review is much appreciated! To hear you believe Conversational is a better fit for your company then other competitors is the best compliment ever! Our competitive prices and top notch customer service is what sets us apart from other competitors. I'm happy to hear you are on a plan that is working for you and that our service has improved your overall professional look for the better of your company. Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Original review: May 24, 2018

Conversational advertised that all of their receptionists are North American. Because we want our clients to feel like we are right here in the office, it's really important that it sounded like somebody was from our part of the country, and that's one of the reasons why I went with Conversational. Having them is helping us to make it seem like our office is open for longer than it is. We are in and out a lot and I don't want clients to feel like we're closing down when we're not on the phone. Anytime I need something changed, I've been able to send an email to them and they respond within an hour or so, and they immediately change the account. They're really responsive.

I did a couple of test calls and the receptionist was very nice. There are no background waves, and it sounded like it was just somebody in our office. And if one person doesn't follow-up with me, usually there are at least two people that follow up, which is amazing. They'll do that at 7 o'clock at night, so they're a really good company. I haven't had Conversational for very long but I'm very impressed with them. They're extremely efficient, courteous and they get the job done, and the price is very reasonable.

Elizabeth,

Thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. Personalizing and customizing our answering service for clients is part of what makes us stand out in the call answering industry. And as you mentioned, the result is that many callers assume our receptionists are right there in the office with you! We are thrilled to be part of your team and look forward to continuing to work together.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Having Conversational takes the phone off of our front desk person for now, especially if she has other things to do. It makes things easier for her 'cause it gets hectic over the front desk at my office. However, we noticed that they were forgetting to take messages or appointments. We had a new patient come in yesterday that never got messaged to us. I had another patient and she walked in unexpectedly when she said she had called earlier. But everything's been good so far.

Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! Having an answering service is certainly a smart decision for anyone who can't always get to the phone. We're happy you're trusting us with your calls and we want to make sure you're satisfied with us. I would encourage you to email support@conversational with any concerns regarding forgetting to take messages or appointments so that can be investigated for you. Again, thank you for your review and your valued business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: May 17, 2018

I got Conversational as a lot of the reviews about it in some of the sites I read were good. I got a reception option from them and they have the ability to transfer our voice mail, shoot us a ticket or route our calls appropriately. Since getting their service, it has definitely worked for me. It gave our business a better workflow of not being able to handle the calls and letting Conversational take care of that. Furthermore, they're quick to answer the questions I have and respond to any troubleshooting. We highly recommend them. Others should give them a shot to see if Conversational can help them out like they helped us.

Joshua,

Thank you so very much for your 5* review and the time spent to write a review! We are extremely happy to hear our service is working for you so well. We pride our-self on being number one in customer service and support for our clients. We are pleased to know that we are able to provide your business with a better workflow. We appreciate your comments and kind recommendation of our company. Thank you Joshua!

Original review: April 30, 2018

A few years ago, my company was using Call Ruby as our live answering company. But then, my operations director did an online search and found Conversational. Since subscribing to their service, we've been using it for 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday live answering. I've been very happy with the consistency and performance of Conversational. I've had clients call in and compliment us on how we answer our phone. What we were looking to accomplish was having callers contact our company and talk to a live person who is professional and doesn't sound like a call center or answering service. We want our callers to feel like they've reached someone in our office and that person is taking the time to ask them what they're looking for so they can direct them to the appropriate professional to help them out. I feel that Conversational is doing a good job at that for us.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works very hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. We're happy you found us and we hope to continue doing a great job serving your business for years to come!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 29, 2018

I use Conversational for 7:00 to 7:00 answering. They forward the call to me but then if I don't answer, they send me a message. Using their service has impacted my business in a very good way. Their receptionists are all very nice and most customers don't even realize that there is a company answering other people's phone calls. The members of the team at Conversational are very enthusiastic when they call and talk to people. They say "Hi" and chat. I talked to one of the project managers and she was very nice. Their receptionists have always been very nice as well.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your 5* review of Conversational. Providing friendly and professional service is our main goal in building a relationship with our clients and your callers. Building this rapport helps build solid relationships and clientele, which means repeat business for everyone. We love hearing how our services impact the face of our clients businesses and hope to continue improving on those to remain leaders in our market.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 27, 2018

I did some cost comparisons between Ruby and Conversational. I also read some reviews and ended up going with Conversational. I use them exclusively to handle all incoming calls and to schedule all my consultations. Over the first month, there were about four little changes that I wanted to make to the script and to how they were handling things. They got back to me super fast and implemented everything that I wanted right away. It was great. I love them. Conversational afforded me the ability to time block a little bit better because I'm not handling incoming calls. I'd highly recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your 5* review. Conversational is delighted to hear we have made a positive impact on your business. It has been our pleasure working with you and your clients. We strive to excel in exceptional customer service not only for our valued clients but for your clients as well. We are happy to hear we have accomplished just that with your business and truly appreciate your feedback.

Conversational Team

Original review: April 2, 2018

Partnering with Conversational is cheaper than hiring a person who would answer the phones. I use their service during business hours and afterwards. Occasionally, they mess up the company name. But so far, everything's going pretty well.

David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback! It’s great to hear that our service is working well for you. We're sorry to hear that your company name has been mispronounced in the past. We will have our trainer go over the correct pronunciation to insure this is no longer an issue moving forth. Thank you for continuing to trust us to field your phone calls and be the "voice" of your business. We are so happy to be a part of your team!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 29, 2018

I use Conversational's virtual assistance and after-hour answering, depending on our needs. It works especially if we’re away from the desk or out of town so we’re not missing any calls. It works great and their customer service is great. However, they can’t close in sales. I want someone taking my calls when I'm away and able to close deals and set it up. However, they were just able to take a message. They’re like a message service. The good thing is that people can see how you’re always available with your company. The downside is people research on the phone so if you’re not available to take that call, then you miss the sale. Nonetheless, it’s been a good experience.

Hello Latasha,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to provide your 3* review. We are pleased to hear our service is working well for you and your no longer missing any calls. We're terribly sorry Conversational could not accommodate your outbound sales/leads requests; however we are ecstatic that you find our customer service to be great! We strive to go above and beyond to servicing our clients. Thank you again for the positive words and we are excited to move forth with you and your clients.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: March 19, 2018

I searched online for a virtual receptionist and Conversational Receptionists popped up along with a couple of other companies. I tried their 21-day free trial, and I've been with them for less than a year now. They answer the phone for me and they're doing a great job. It has had a great impact on my business as I was missing calls left and right before, but now I have someone answering the phone all the time when someone calls. Any time that I’ve emailed them or needed them to change or add something to my account, they’ve been responsive. They’ve done exactly as I’ve asked and I’ve had no problems.

When I asked my clients for feedback when they called in, everyone has made the comment that they have been extremely professional. I appreciate it. But there have been a couple of times that I’ve asked them not to transfer calls but the calls still came in. And some of the solicitors have somehow found their way in when I’ve asked for the solicitors not to be transferred at all.

Hello Michele,

Wow! What a great review. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear the huge impacts Conversational has had on your business in such a positive way. It has been our pleasure working with you and your callers over this past year. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better. We look forward to continuing to be part of your team.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: March 12, 2018

I researched online and in comparing the various other services out there in terms of what was offered for price point and reviews, it led to the conclusion to give Conversational a try in addition to the 30-day trial, which was also very big. We have the reception service with the answering and transferring of phone calls to us, and it's worked pretty well. It has alleviated the necessity of always constantly checking our voicemails because somebody is actually answering the phone, screening some of the phone calls and transferring people to us. So, we know who’s coming in and who we need to talk to right away, and other people that we can wait to talk to later. Also, the receptionists have all been very pleasant and nice. I would tell others that they should try out Conversational for 30 days and decide for themselves. But our experience has been very good and I would expect that they would have a similar experience. We’re happy with it.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for offering your feedback! We appreciate your 5* review. It's been a pleasure working with you and your callers. We're happy to hear we were able to alleviate you having to constantly check for voicemails. It is always great to hear such positive feedback on ways our services assist our clients. We look forward to continuing a long lasting relationship. Again, thank you for your time in writing your review.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: March 11, 2018

Conversational Receptionists live answer my calls and then send voice mail. Any time we've had any issues, their team has addressed them very quickly. It has very positively impacted my business. I asked some of my clients and they spoke very highly of them. The clients don't even know that they're not seen in my front lobby. I would recommend Conversational.

Dewy,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and your 4* review. Conversational is delighted to hear we have made a positive impact on your business. It has been our pleasure working with you and your clients. Hearing that your clients speak highly of us just makes our day! Our goal is always to come off as being in your office and part of your team. We are happy to hear we have accomplished just that with your business. We truly appreciate your comments and kind recommendations of our company.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 10, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has done a good job so far. I use their live call answering more than anything else and I'm happy with the service. People seem to like it which is what we were hoping for. Also, I've had lots of interactions with their team and they all seem extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to assist in any way possible. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your kind comments and your 5* review Shane! We are happy to hear the pleasant feedback from you and your callers. We really believe in our focus on delivering a great customer experience. It is what makes us stand out from the rest. Thanks for allowing us to be part of your team. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've called a few answering services and there is no one like Conversational. They have the best service, the lowest prices (at the time of writing this), it's 129/month for 100 minutes or around that and they have ALWAYS done a good job handling my clients and making them feel welcome and warm. They have very good communication skills and they know how to handle a lot of different people. They work hard and they deserve what they have. I wish them success and a lot of referrals!

Victoria,

Thanks so much for your incredible review of Conversational. Our team works very hard to make sure we're meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Being friendly, flexible, and professional are our core ideals and from your review, it sounds like we're hitting the mark! Thanks for letting us be a part of your team. We're happy you found us and we hope to continue doing a great job serving your business!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I like option where the receptionist gives me a brief intro and asks me whether or not I'd like to put someone into voicemail or take the call. It's been incredibly convenient for me. We don't have 24/7 operation so Conversational gives some of the appearance that we do. That's incredibly helpful. Clients get a warm voice and they get the feeling of a professional experience from us startups. We want to try to make sure we're handling people as appropriately as possible in giving everyone who calls in the idea that we care about them. The guys at Conversational have been great too. They're just there, and everyone's super nice and professional. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Murtagh,

We really appreciate your 5-star review of Conversational! Performing warm transfers is a service our clients really enjoy and benefit from, and it gives us a wonderful opportunity to connect more personally with our clients by talking to them daily. It's great to hear that our service is meeting your needs and expectations! Our customer service team works hard to make sure we are providing you with outstanding care.. We are thrilled to be part of your team and appreciate your feedback.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Conversational has a much better and friendlier service than other companies. They are much more consistent and competent as well. Their customer service is very helpful and responsive. We use them mostly for call answering, booking and outbound calls. We've definitely had a better professional image since we worked with them.

Barry,

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback! We are happy to hear our service is working so well for you. Its nice to hear we are able to help aid your professional/ business outlook in such a positive manor. We appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you! -

The Conversational Team

Original review: March 1, 2018

The service from Conversational has been great and the customer service has been lovely. But I wish they could speak loud on the phone. Also, people were complaining. Sometimes there's a lag on the communication because of too much connection and it takes too much time to get connected. We ran a test and it was about six minutes to get connected which is kind of frustrating for the caller. Also, you say something, you speak, and you hear yourself. But it's not that bad and it's unnoticeable. And it is what it is. Sometimes, you're not in the office and there's nobody to take the calls and transcribe them to text message or email us.

Ejike,

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer service but saddened to hear you have received complaints regarding your phone quality. I am happy to report that we are in the process of changing phone providers and upgrading features to our service that will allow for better quality to you and your callers.We appreciate your continued business.

Conversational, LLC

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has the free-month trial, so I signed up with them. I mostly use the screening of calls or live answer feature. And since being with them, I cut down on the telemarketers and unneeded calls. Everything has been pretty straightforward with their team too.

Christof,

We appreciate the review and positive feedback. We are happy to hear we are able to cut down on your telemarketers and unneeded calls to allow for better work efficiency for you. We're happy to be part of your team and hope to continue working with you. We appreciate your feedback!

Conversational, LLC

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had done an extensive search online and decided to get Conversational's service based on the completeness of their offerings and the price. Having some unbiased answer of the phone calls is what we used the most. They also have fluency in our online booking system, which is very important. Conversational has allowed me to have a lot more free time. I don’t work seven days a week anymore. I can take days off and have those phones be answered. So, my experience with them has been great and I'm pleased with the overall appointments made for my spa. Their customer service has been exceptional and they’ve been really great at explaining every detail of what they do. I'd tell others that if they like to have more free time and have increased customer service for their business, they should definitely have an offsite receptionist at Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Kai, Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on our virtual receptionist service and are happy to hear your recommendation of us. It's great to hear that our receptionists are providing you the professional service you expect.Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your continued business

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Conversational was referred to us and we've been with them for five months now. We use their call forwarding services and they also answer all the phone calls for us. So far, my experience with them has been great and their reps were professional.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello William, Thank you for your review .We are passionate about providing a professional service for our clients and their customers. We look forward to continuing to work together, and thank you for your valued business. Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to make the service even better for you.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We prefer Conversational than the previous live-answering company we had used before. We like the receptionist service which includes the answering of calls and forwarding them to our staff members. We can receive calls from people who are interested in our business. And if we're unavailable, there's a live agent to take a message and we can return the call. The reps from Conversational have been good to us as well. We've been happy with their services and we would recommend their services to others.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Holly, We are very happy to hear you made the right choice in selecting Conversational for you reception needs. Thank you for your recommendation on our services.
We strive to ensure we make your workday more efficient for you and give your callers a great experience too.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If somebody had asked me specifically about a service like what Conversational offers, I'd recommend them. Before, I was missing calls. I got rid of my office staff. Without having an office staff, it was hard to not miss important calls so I opted to partner with Conversational. Their representatives have all been good. They are straightforward in our interactions. I did some checking with their competitors and their pricing was better as well.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you Paul, Conversational definitely strives to ensure we offer top of the line services for the best price point.
We are very happy to hear we have assisted in reducing the number of missed calls for you as well as making your day more productive to grow the business you love.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Conversational really got to know my company. Moreover, they're personable. However, they need to do a little more training when they get new people. I've had a few instances where I got somebody new and had no clue. They put my client on hold for quite some time, plus they didn't follow the script so I lost that call. My calls are recorded, so from the time the customer dials the number, I can see everything that goes on.

The receptionist said to, "Hold on one second," then came back after three minutes only to say, "What do you need now? Oh, you need—oh, okay. Hold on one second." By that time, the client had hung up. She was either new or just lazy. There are people out there who are just okay. They pick up the phone and think that they know. They have all the answers already just by glancing at my profile.

Conversational receptionists could relay a message and they can go back to the client. In addition, they can sound like they're a part of my company or a part of my team. Whereas the other companies were just too big and don't have that personal touch. They sounded like an answering service and were like order takers. Working with Conversational has made my business more legitimate and trustworthy. It has also made life a lot easier because I'm always on the go and traveling. I don't want my clients to get an answering machine when no one's picking up the phone.

Their reps are very pleasant. They know my name and it's like they are part of the family. For the most part, the girls that answer the calls know my business very well, except for that incident. I gave Conversational a chance and they've been very good. Moreover, they've been very accommodating. I would recommend them.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for proving such great feedback in your review! We are very pleased to hear you think of us as part of your family. We want you to know that we to also think of you and your clients as our own family. It is our pleasure to serve you and your callers with the most personal attitude possible. We do understand your comment on training. With every new employee there will be a "learning curve" I can assure you that it was just that, a learning curve and NOT the receptionist just being lazy. Again, we thank you for your continued business and we really love being apart of your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with future concerns.

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was first with Ruby but for the cost difference, I went with Conversational and had them take my calls. Conversational has been a good service that frees up my time, and if I have an issue, I call them and they fix it right away. I would tell my friends to give Conversational a try and see if Conversational is who they want to represent their company.

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for your positive review of Conversational! We are very pleased you made the decision to put your trust in Conversational VS. Ruby. Its also great to hear we are able to free up your time. Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success. :)

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Conversational Receptionists had a free trial period so I tried it to see if it will work for me. I thought that it would be better than hiring someone to be in the hair salon so we could focus more on the clients and not have to run to the phone back and forth. Our calls were transferred to a number that they gave us and they scheduled with our cloud-based software that they would log into. They took the incoming calls and scheduling of appointments. They emailed us directly in certain weeks for changes. It was pretty much all we needed. We had someone to answer the phone this period but there were a lot of glitches with it because their girls didn't really stick around long. We found that they had a high turnover and not everyone would follow the same protocol that needed to be followed for our business.

Conversational showed us that we need to have a guest services person at our front desk because that person will probably pay for themselves with retaining the clients and having more of a tie to the business. And even though it cost a little bit more, it's well worth it because there were some instances where Conversational got things relayed improperly and they caused us to lose clients. They even caused us to get a couple of bad reviews due to what they've done. Also, they have more of a lackadaisical attitude because they are young girls most of the time and they don't have any ties to the business.

The other companies are pricier but they let you know their rates right off the bat, whereas Conversational charge the bill up very, very high and the bill should be audited a lot. I would tell my friends to go with a different company. I have a friend who owns a massage parlor that used them and Conversational messed up a lot of his bookings.

Hello Sharvita,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you feel Conversational may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication from our service department that has lead to your your rating. We are discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you feel Conversational brought a negative to your company. In response to your review, I can assure you our team is not lackadaisical and our turnaround is not high at all. Each of our employees are fully committed to servicing you and your clients with the best quality of service possible. We are also sorry for any confusions you may have experienced regarding your billing. Our notes do show we spoke with you on multiple occasions to clear up your billing questions and confusions. Also, upon sign up for all customers, a terms of service agreement must be read and agreed upon before creating the account. Conversational prices are described in full and in detail within the Terms Of Service agreed upon and on our website. Conversational does NOT have hidden fess. We are very transparent with your usage and the cost associated. Its unfortunate we were unable to clear your confusions up while you were still a client. We would the opportunity to change your negative experience into a more positive one should your guest services person not work out for you.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We were assessing Conversational Receptionists for a free trial as we were setting up the line for a project we were working on to direct callers for a specific project's one line. We mostly used the message recording as well as getting the messages emailed. But, we didn’t end up needing it for the project. We also had some issues with the free trial period and what constituted as ending the free trial. But I would still recommend Conversational to a friend.

Conversational Receptionists response

Hi Shayda, thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. We are sorry you did not end up needing the project you were working on. We hope in the near future you are able to come back to utilize the service in full. Pleaes accept our apologies for any confusions regarding your free trial period. To clarify for you: During the first 30-Days of service, services are free for up to 1,000 minutes for our promotional trial. (** Conversational LLC. charges $1.50 per minute on any minutes over 1,000) These charges take place on the 1st of every month Services are cancelable by either party at any time during this 30 day period. Again, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are grateful for your positive feedback and referrals!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Conversational Receptionists record what customers ask and take a message and, in the beginning, they're not that good, but now, they're okay. Also, their price is higher than others. They charge $120, but we don’t have many calls. In December, we didn’t get many calls. I know a company which got charged around $1 per minute and that’s what I'm looking for. That will be good for some small businesses. There are so many small businesses thinking of whether they want to use this service or not because if they charge $120 every month and if those small businesses don’t have many calls, people will be hesitant to use it. But if they have another option, like pay $1 per minute, they’ll consider using it.

Also, it would be nice if Conversational can send us records every month to see how many calls we got and how many minutes people spent talking to a representative. That’s what we need. That’s valuable information because, right now, we are busy. The service is good, though. It saves some time and we can leave and be away for a week. I'm satisfied.

YI Pan,

Thank you for leaving us valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the quality of service we are proving you and your callers. In response to your pricing concerns: Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. With that being said, we would love to work with you on creating a custom plan that's a better fit for your small company. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you to discuss your options further.

Again, thank you for your review! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I would recommend Conversational Receptionists. I like them so much. They are flexible and they like to work with us. I've had interactions with a couple of sales reps to set up the account and at other times when we were trying to tailor it to different things, and they were always very helpful. They did exactly what we wanted them to do. If there was something that I wanted and if they couldn’t do exactly the way I wanted it, they would figure out another way to do it that would help us. It’s very convenient because they don’t hook us up live to callers. They simply send us an email very quickly and then we can return the caller’s message. The system is very efficient.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your 5-star review Deborah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. It's great to hear that you've benefited from using Conversational and we're happy that you've found our service works well for your office. Your review, suggestions, and comments are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

Conversational expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Conversational focuses on creating pleasant reception experiences for callers and businesses. They can handle all aspects of reception for small businesses, including taking calls, scheduling appointments and forwarding calls to the right department. Their new virtual assistant service provides additional features such as travel planning, social media marketing and typing correspondence.

• Native English speakers: Conversational is based in Canada and the United States, and all of their receptionists are native English speakers.

• Toll-free number: One upgrade Conversational offers is a toll-free number that businesses can use on marketing and other materials.

• Growing company: Conversational is a growing company, and their newest addition is a 4,000 square foot office in Charlottetown with capacity for 100 receptionists.

• Variety of industries: Conversational works with a wide variety of industries, including medical, legal, health and business. They prefer to hire receptionists with a background in administration, particularly people who have a history with medical and/or legal terminology.

• Pinterest expertise: Their active Pinterest board offers business insights in a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, spas, fitness and legal, with information on virtual assistance, virtual reception and more general business advice, ideas and tips.

• Best for: Conversational is best for contractors and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Fredericksburg
VA
www.conversational.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business