Accredited Partner

Conversational Receptionists

Conversational Receptionists
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

Conversational Receptionists Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational Receptionists?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I heard about Conversational Receptionists online and I use their virtual reception feature. I have a person that answers the call. It’s doing well but I have a problem when they transfer the call to me. Sometimes, people can’t hear you very well because there’s an echo. Nevertheless, their team is good.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you for leaving us feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been working for you thus far. We do apologize should you have any call quality issues upon transfer we will have our technical team investigate this immediately for you. It has been our pleasure supporting your calls and look forward to a long business relationship.

-The Conversational Team

Get buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I like how Conversational extends their services a little more than other providers. They’re a little more in-depth with personalizing their customer experience. We got phone answering services from them and that has made it easier for me to save more time to handle my business a little bit better. The reps whom we've spoken to have been straightforward and they provide great service. Overall, I'm satisfied with Conversational.

Hello Jose,

That is wonderful to hear Jose,
    Conversational takes pride in it custom call handling set up that gives your callers a closer company feel and in turn help field and process your calls to best optimize your service with us.
    We appropriate your business and look forward to a long business relationship.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and rating :)

~ - The Conversational Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Thus far, partnering with Conversational has been great for our business. It allows my paralegal to be a paralegal without being a receptionist. However, there's an occasional receptionist there who isn't really cheerful and sometimes doesn't say my name right. It’s hard, but overall, the service is great. I couldn’t really function without it.

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for the great review , we most definitely value your business and love to hear how we allow your internal staff to be better utilized.
    We invite yo to please provide our support department with further information so we can investigate and ensure the team is meeting the Quality that you have come to expect from Conversational.
    Our priority is to provide excellence in service for you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: June 21, 2019

Conversational Receptionists answers our incoming calls. We had people in-house before. With Conversational Receptionists, we've been able to free up some resources internally. We've also been able to sort of get better customer service. Our callers tell us how great the receptionists are there and how ** our internal ones were. But it would be great if they could bill us in Canadian Dollars. That would be far more beneficial because we're in Canada. Also, if there was a way to properly network our systems together so that we didn't have to worry about caller ID, that would be ideal. Other than those, it's been great.

David,

Thank you so much for your review of Conversational. It is great to hear your callers have noticed an improvement in your reception and we are very happy to hear such great feedback.
    We are moving towards adding geographical Billing as well as multilingualism to our services in the next 12 months, stay tuned for our Canadian website.
    The caller ID feature we have rolled out over the past few months seems to be functioning great for all clients utilizing it at this time.

We're happy to be working with you, your staff, and your callers.

Looking forward to continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: June 11, 2019

We've been with Conversational Receptionists for a couple of months now and we use their virtual assistant service. It has made my business a bunch easier and I don't miss anything.

Hello Christopher,
    Thank you for your review! and taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far.
    We are so glad our services have enabled you to free up more of your time and make business easier:)
    Feedback like yours lets us knows we are making a difference ! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

~Conversational Team

Original review: April 2, 2019

The reviews in a Facebook group of other therapists made me look Conversational up. Conversational has the ability to record the messages and then email them to me so that I can just tap the button. That makes it more convenient. I didn’t have that option with the other answering service. The feature I really use is where they take the messages. Their customer service has been pretty responsive, too. Before, I had a virtual assistant but she was not answering calls live. With Conversational, it enables me to capture more callers who are calling into looking for something more immediate.

Hello Richelle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and review. We have gained much ground with our Therapeutic demographic and are so happy to hear the wonderful recommendations being provided online.

Quality customer service and customization are what distinguishes us from our competitors. We always strive to exceed our customer's expectations and meet their requirements :)

Sincerest thanks for your valued business!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 28, 2019

I looked at some reviews and there were quite a few people who were recommending Conversational Receptionists over other companies. We went with the basic user where they answer and transcribe the message from the caller to us over email. I am satisfied with the level of service and everything we are receiving so far. The reps have been really good too. We definitely see the value to partnering with Conversational, so we’ve continued the subscription for a few months now and we’ll continue to do so.

Ash Paul,

We appreciate the great feedback! It’s wonderful to hear you are receiving such a benefit from the service. We definitely strive to provide professional friendly service you can relay on.

It is great to hear that our service is working well for you. We are so happy to be a part of your team and look forward to a long and prosperous business relationship.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 18, 2019

I looked online and compared different firms that offered receptionist services. I chose Conversational and since then, I've been letting them answer my calls. If it's important, then they forward it to me. However, when we started, there were some things with the phone number not working right. Even so, that was all ironed out very quickly. Additionally, sometimes the lag time in between connecting is a little longer than it needs to be. Nevertheless, I don't deal with spam calls anymore and Conversational has freed up a lot of my time.

Steven,

Thanks so much for your review of Conversational. We are happy to hear your positive feedback and we do apologize if your experienced any issues at start up.

We're happy to have the opportunity to work with you and help you get more time in your day.

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had been using Ruby and it was phenomenally expensive as well as they weren’t following instructions. I was paying an arm and a leg and not getting what I wanted. I signed up online with Conversational and then I talked to somebody briefly over the phone for a follow up. They’ve done what I’ve asked them to do and for any issues that I have had, they have been resolved right away. I like the ease of price and I get what I pay for. I’ve been happy with Conversational and I would recommend them.

Hello David,

We are so happy to hear you have found a better fit for your business and Conversational is happy to be able to provide you with this. Custom Call handling we believe is the key to a great virtual reception service.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

The other company I used before is kicking Conversational's butt in a lot of ways as far as technology, infrastructure, having an app in place and giving me tons of information about each call. The other company is also friendlier. Conversational Receptionists could make appointments, but it is not worth losing clients for because they are not friendly and not really very helpful. So they should tell their receptionists to smile when they pick up the phone. That’s something they all should know. I’m sure they would be great for somebody else’s business but personally I was not satisfied with them.

Hello Channing ,

We are very sad to hear your feedback. We do love our Boutique and Specialty service clients and we definitely understand being knowledgeable on all the in's and outs of their business or particular services can be challenging but we do strive to work with our clients to better train our reception teams to provide personalized information to your callers.
    In great future news Conversational is in the final stages of adding more client friendly features as well as an App in the coming new Year.
    Thank you for your feedback as always this helps us build a better Service.

Conversational author review by ConsumerAffairs

Conversational focuses on creating pleasant reception experiences for callers and businesses. They can handle all aspects of reception for small businesses, including taking calls, scheduling appointments and forwarding calls to the right department. Their new virtual assistant service provides additional features such as travel planning, social media marketing and typing correspondence.

• Native English speakers: Conversational is based in Canada and the United States, and all of their receptionists are native English speakers.

• Toll-free number: One upgrade Conversational offers is a toll-free number that businesses can use on marketing and other materials.

• Growing company: Conversational is a growing company, and their newest addition is a 4,000 square foot office in Charlottetown with capacity for 100 receptionists.

• Variety of industries: Conversational works with a wide variety of industries, including medical, legal, health and business. They prefer to hire receptionists with a background in administration, particularly people who have a history with medical and/or legal terminology.

• Pinterest expertise: Their active Pinterest board offers business insights in a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, spas, fitness and legal, with information on virtual assistance, virtual reception and more general business advice, ideas and tips.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team