4.53/5
Based on 61 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: April 2, 2018

115 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 2, 2018

Partnering with Conversational is cheaper than hiring a person who would answer the phones. I use their service during business hours and afterwards. Occasionally, they mess up the company name. But so far, everything's going pretty well.

551,441 savvy shoppers have a headstart. Don't miss out.

Get trending news stories and exclusive consumer resources straight to your inbox.

We respect your privacy, unsubscribe easily.
Original review: March 29, 2018

I use Conversational's virtual assistance and after-hour answering, depending on our needs. It works especially if we’re away from the desk or out of town so we’re not missing any calls. It works great and their customer service is great. However, they can’t close in sales. I want someone taking my calls when I'm away and able to close deals and set it up. However, they were just able to take a message. They’re like a message service. The good thing is that people can see how you’re always available with your company. The downside is people research on the phone so if you’re not available to take that call, then you miss the sale. Nonetheless, it’s been a good experience.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I searched online for a virtual receptionist and Conversational Receptionists popped up along with a couple of other companies. I tried their 21-day free trial, and I've been with them for less than a year now. They answer the phone for me and they're doing a great job. It has had a great impact on my business as I was missing calls left and right before, but now I have someone answering the phone all the time when someone calls. Any time that I’ve emailed them or needed them to change or add something to my account, they’ve been responsive. They’ve done exactly as I’ve asked and I’ve had no problems.

When I asked my clients for feedback when they called in, everyone has made the comment that they have been extremely professional. I appreciate it. But there have been a couple of times that I’ve asked them not to transfer calls but the calls still came in. And some of the solicitors have somehow found their way in when I’ve asked for the solicitors not to be transferred at all.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I researched online and in comparing the various other services out there in terms of what was offered for price point and reviews, it led to the conclusion to give Conversational a try in addition to the 30-day trial, which was also very big. We have the reception service with the answering and transferring of phone calls to us, and it's worked pretty well. It has alleviated the necessity of always constantly checking our voicemails because somebody is actually answering the phone, screening some of the phone calls and transferring people to us. So, we know who’s coming in and who we need to talk to right away, and other people that we can wait to talk to later. Also, the receptionists have all been very pleasant and nice. I would tell others that they should try out Conversational for 30 days and decide for themselves. But our experience has been very good and I would expect that they would have a similar experience. We’re happy with it.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Conversational Receptionists live answer my calls and then send voice mail. Any time we've had any issues, their team has addressed them very quickly. It has very positively impacted my business. I asked some of my clients and they spoke very highly of them. The clients don't even know that they're not seen in my front lobby. I would recommend Conversational.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: March 10, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has done a good job so far. I use their live call answering more than anything else and I'm happy with the service. People seem to like it which is what we were hoping for. Also, I've had lots of interactions with their team and they all seem extremely pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to assist in any way possible. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I've called a few answering services and there is no one like Conversational. They have the best service, the lowest prices (at the time of writing this), it's 129/month for 100 minutes or around that and they have ALWAYS done a good job handling my clients and making them feel welcome and warm. They have very good communication skills and they know how to handle a lot of different people. They work hard and they deserve what they have. I wish them success and a lot of referrals!

Original review: March 6, 2018

I like option where the receptionist gives me a brief intro and asks me whether or not I'd like to put someone into voicemail or take the call. It's been incredibly convenient for me. We don't have 24/7 operation so Conversational gives some of the appearance that we do. That's incredibly helpful. Clients get a warm voice and they get the feeling of a professional experience from us startups. We want to try to make sure we're handling people as appropriately as possible in giving everyone who calls in the idea that we care about them. The guys at Conversational have been great too. They're just there, and everyone's super nice and professional. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Conversational has a much better and friendlier service than other companies. They are much more consistent and competent as well. Their customer service is very helpful and responsive. We use them mostly for call answering, booking and outbound calls. We've definitely had a better professional image since we worked with them.

Original review: March 1, 2018

The service from Conversational has been great and the customer service has been lovely. But I wish they could speak loud on the phone. Also, people were complaining. Sometimes there's a lag on the communication because of too much connection and it takes too much time to get connected. We ran a test and it was about six minutes to get connected which is kind of frustrating for the caller. Also, you say something, you speak, and you hear yourself. But it's not that bad and it's unnoticeable. And it is what it is. Sometimes, you're not in the office and there's nobody to take the calls and transcribe them to text message or email us.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Conversational Receptionists has the free-month trial, so I signed up with them. I mostly use the screening of calls or live answer feature. And since being with them, I cut down on the telemarketers and unneeded calls. Everything has been pretty straightforward with their team too.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I had done an extensive search online and decided to get Conversational's service based on the completeness of their offerings and the price. Having some unbiased answer of the phone calls is what we used the most. They also have fluency in our online booking system, which is very important. Conversational has allowed me to have a lot more free time. I don’t work seven days a week anymore. I can take days off and have those phones be answered. So, my experience with them has been great and I'm pleased with the overall appointments made for my spa. Their customer service has been exceptional and they’ve been really great at explaining every detail of what they do. I'd tell others that if they like to have more free time and have increased customer service for their business, they should definitely have an offsite receptionist at Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Kai, Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on our virtual receptionist service and are happy to hear your recommendation of us. It's great to hear that our receptionists are providing you the professional service you expect.Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your continued business

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Conversational was referred to us and we've been with them for five months now. We use their call forwarding services and they also answer all the phone calls for us. So far, my experience with them has been great and their reps were professional.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello William, Thank you for your review .We are passionate about providing a professional service for our clients and their customers. We look forward to continuing to work together, and thank you for your valued business. Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to make the service even better for you.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We prefer Conversational than the previous live-answering company we had used before. We like the receptionist service which includes the answering of calls and forwarding them to our staff members. We can receive calls from people who are interested in our business. And if we're unavailable, there's a live agent to take a message and we can return the call. The reps from Conversational have been good to us as well. We've been happy with their services and we would recommend their services to others.

Conversational Receptionists response
Hello Holly, We are very happy to hear you made the right choice in selecting Conversational for you reception needs. Thank you for your recommendation on our services.
We strive to ensure we make your workday more efficient for you and give your callers a great experience too.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If somebody had asked me specifically about a service like what Conversational offers, I'd recommend them. Before, I was missing calls. I got rid of my office staff. Without having an office staff, it was hard to not miss important calls so I opted to partner with Conversational. Their representatives have all been good. They are straightforward in our interactions. I did some checking with their competitors and their pricing was better as well.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you Paul, Conversational definitely strives to ensure we offer top of the line services for the best price point.
We are very happy to hear we have assisted in reducing the number of missed calls for you as well as making your day more productive to grow the business you love.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Conversational really got to know my company. Moreover, they're personable. However, they need to do a little more training when they get new people. I've had a few instances where I got somebody new and had no clue. They put my client on hold for quite some time, plus they didn't follow the script so I lost that call. My calls are recorded, so from the time the customer dials the number, I can see everything that goes on.

The receptionist said to, "Hold on one second," then came back after three minutes only to say, "What do you need now? Oh, you need—oh, okay. Hold on one second." By that time, the client had hung up. She was either new or just lazy. There are people out there who are just okay. They pick up the phone and think that they know. They have all the answers already just by glancing at my profile.

Conversational receptionists could relay a message and they can go back to the client. In addition, they can sound like they're a part of my company or a part of my team. Whereas the other companies were just too big and don't have that personal touch. They sounded like an answering service and were like order takers. Working with Conversational has made my business more legitimate and trustworthy. It has also made life a lot easier because I'm always on the go and traveling. I don't want my clients to get an answering machine when no one's picking up the phone.

Their reps are very pleasant. They know my name and it's like they are part of the family. For the most part, the girls that answer the calls know my business very well, except for that incident. I gave Conversational a chance and they've been very good. Moreover, they've been very accommodating. I would recommend them.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for proving such great feedback in your review! We are very pleased to hear you think of us as part of your family. We want you to know that we to also think of you and your clients as our own family. It is our pleasure to serve you and your callers with the most personal attitude possible. We do understand your comment on training. With every new employee there will be a "learning curve" I can assure you that it was just that, a learning curve and NOT the receptionist just being lazy. Again, we thank you for your continued business and we really love being apart of your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with future concerns.

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was first with Ruby but for the cost difference, I went with Conversational and had them take my calls. Conversational has been a good service that frees up my time, and if I have an issue, I call them and they fix it right away. I would tell my friends to give Conversational a try and see if Conversational is who they want to represent their company.

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for your positive review of Conversational! We are very pleased you made the decision to put your trust in Conversational VS. Ruby. Its also great to hear we are able to free up your time. Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success. :)

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Conversational Receptionists had a free trial period so I tried it to see if it will work for me. I thought that it would be better than hiring someone to be in the hair salon so we could focus more on the clients and not have to run to the phone back and forth. Our calls were transferred to a number that they gave us and they scheduled with our cloud-based software that they would log into. They took the incoming calls and scheduling of appointments. They emailed us directly in certain weeks for changes. It was pretty much all we needed. We had someone to answer the phone this period but there were a lot of glitches with it because their girls didn't really stick around long. We found that they had a high turnover and not everyone would follow the same protocol that needed to be followed for our business.

Conversational showed us that we need to have a guest services person at our front desk because that person will probably pay for themselves with retaining the clients and having more of a tie to the business. And even though it cost a little bit more, it's well worth it because there were some instances where Conversational got things relayed improperly and they caused us to lose clients. They even caused us to get a couple of bad reviews due to what they've done. Also, they have more of a lackadaisical attitude because they are young girls most of the time and they don't have any ties to the business.

The other companies are pricier but they let you know their rates right off the bat, whereas Conversational charge the bill up very, very high and the bill should be audited a lot. I would tell my friends to go with a different company. I have a friend who owns a massage parlor that used them and Conversational messed up a lot of his bookings.

Hello Sharvita,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you feel Conversational may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication from our service department that has lead to your your rating. We are discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you feel Conversational brought a negative to your company. In response to your review, I can assure you our team is not lackadaisical and our turnaround is not high at all. Each of our employees are fully committed to servicing you and your clients with the best quality of service possible. We are also sorry for any confusions you may have experienced regarding your billing. Our notes do show we spoke with you on multiple occasions to clear up your billing questions and confusions. Also, upon sign up for all customers, a terms of service agreement must be read and agreed upon before creating the account. Conversational prices are described in full and in detail within the Terms Of Service agreed upon and on our website. Conversational does NOT have hidden fess. We are very transparent with your usage and the cost associated. Its unfortunate we were unable to clear your confusions up while you were still a client. We would the opportunity to change your negative experience into a more positive one should your guest services person not work out for you.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We were assessing Conversational Receptionists for a free trial as we were setting up the line for a project we were working on to direct callers for a specific project's one line. We mostly used the message recording as well as getting the messages emailed. But, we didn’t end up needing it for the project. We also had some issues with the free trial period and what constituted as ending the free trial. But I would still recommend Conversational to a friend.

Conversational Receptionists response

Hi Shayda, thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. We are sorry you did not end up needing the project you were working on. We hope in the near future you are able to come back to utilize the service in full. Pleaes accept our apologies for any confusions regarding your free trial period. To clarify for you: During the first 30-Days of service, services are free for up to 1,000 minutes for our promotional trial. (** Conversational LLC. charges $1.50 per minute on any minutes over 1,000) These charges take place on the 1st of every month Services are cancelable by either party at any time during this 30 day period. Again, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are grateful for your positive feedback and referrals!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Conversational Receptionists record what customers ask and take a message and, in the beginning, they're not that good, but now, they're okay. Also, their price is higher than others. They charge $120, but we don’t have many calls. In December, we didn’t get many calls. I know a company which got charged around $1 per minute and that’s what I'm looking for. That will be good for some small businesses. There are so many small businesses thinking of whether they want to use this service or not because if they charge $120 every month and if those small businesses don’t have many calls, people will be hesitant to use it. But if they have another option, like pay $1 per minute, they’ll consider using it.

Also, it would be nice if Conversational can send us records every month to see how many calls we got and how many minutes people spent talking to a representative. That’s what we need. That’s valuable information because, right now, we are busy. The service is good, though. It saves some time and we can leave and be away for a week. I'm satisfied.

YI Pan,

Thank you for leaving us valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the quality of service we are proving you and your callers. In response to your pricing concerns: Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. With that being said, we would love to work with you on creating a custom plan that's a better fit for your small company. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you to discuss your options further.

Again, thank you for your review! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I would recommend Conversational Receptionists. I like them so much. They are flexible and they like to work with us. I've had interactions with a couple of sales reps to set up the account and at other times when we were trying to tailor it to different things, and they were always very helpful. They did exactly what we wanted them to do. If there was something that I wanted and if they couldn’t do exactly the way I wanted it, they would figure out another way to do it that would help us. It’s very convenient because they don’t hook us up live to callers. They simply send us an email very quickly and then we can return the caller’s message. The system is very efficient.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your 5-star review Deborah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. It's great to hear that you've benefited from using Conversational and we're happy that you've found our service works well for your office. Your review, suggestions, and comments are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is great. The phone was transferred to their number and their service goes from Monday through Friday. The receptionist may have not been experienced in my area of work, but they called me to try to get information and relay it to the client as fast as they could. The only concern I had was when I would have a client call, Conversational Receptionists would call me. In the process I about three clients because of this going back and forth. But other than that they were very helpful and kind. I recommend Conversational Receptionists.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your informative feedback and review. We are pleased to hear your satisfaction with our service. There is some confusion on our end on the concerns you listed about Conversational attempting to transfer your clients to you. Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. We always strive to exceed our customer's expectations and meet their requirements. We encourage you to share your concerns with us by kindly requesting to schedule a phone call so we can discuss further. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you. Sincerest thanks for your valued business!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I started a law firm and I knew that I wouldn't be able to answer all calls so I wanted somebody that was a live human being to answer calls. I thought Conversational's pricing was better than the other options so I went with them. I use the live-answering feature and I've been very happy with them. It's great and I highly recommend it.

Meredith,

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionist service is meeting your needs! Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always nice to hear a satisfied client let us know we're succeeding! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make this service even better. We look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

One of my business partners had mentioned Conversational Receptionists. It was something he'd been wanting to do. I have an insurance agency and I have multiple different companies and a lot of them do call center services. We use Conversational's reception services and have them route those service requests to the companies that offer the call center service. I also had them do some renewal calls for me but I took that back over.

There were some growing pains, though. I've gotten two complaints were from referral sources, two realtors, as they were confused. Sometimes Conversational's reps try to stay on the script so much that it's very stiff. I have to tell them that if anyone wants to talk to me, they can put them through with me. The scripts are meant as a guide. Primarily, the customers got to feel that these people are seated in my office handling the phone calls. I found that a couple of times, they put untrained people on my account. I listened to a couple of calls and it just seemed like they were untrained and unsure of themselves on how to handle something but that hasn’t happened a lot. There have only been two situations where I jumped in and asked what was going on but, by and large, they're doing a decent job. Some of the calls were handled right. Whenever there's an issue, they're really responsive.

The only thing that I wish they did was a monthly report about people who called, what they did, and the amount of telemarketing calls they had. I like something that is a bit more detailed in terms of activity. But I'm happy because they offer a good price and it relieves me of handling all the calls and a lot of stuff I can do. They are doing a good job, and I don’t plan on leaving. They're willing to always work with me.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your review! We're happy that you're satisfied overall with our service. One thing we specialize in is adaptation and customization. Our receptionists want to make sure they provide the experience you specify to your callers. We will be more than happy to follow up with you on discussing any of your concerns described in your review as well as go over any options we can provide you on you reporting requests. Your comments, questions, and ideas mean so much to us and help us to continually improve the service we provide to both you and your callers. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you to discuss more in detail!

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was very unhappy with my previous live answering company so I Googled the best call forwarding companies. Conversational Receptionists came up as number one out of the top five. They are 10 times better. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they don't do 24/7 where the other company I was with did. But price-wise it was very reasonable even though I pay a little lower with another company. The customer service experience that I'm getting is way better so I don't mind paying the extra fees.

I've had just a few times where phone numbers were taken out wrong and short messages never got to me. I called and expressed my concerns about it. They went back and looked at what happened and got right back to me asap. Conversational Receptionists is a company that thrives on customer service and wants to get it right. Also, I like how they can get a live transfer to what was exactly said. That’s always helpful just in case the customer asks if they said it. This company is one of the ones that stand out and gives good service and at the end of the day, they fixed the issue with no problem. I'm a 100% satisfied with Conversational Receptionists.

Conversational Receptionists response
Curtis, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. We are so glad our service has enabled you to free up more of your time and showed you not all reception services are the same. Our goal is to ensure our clients get the best customer service possible, and in a timely and efficient manner that suits your individual needs. Comments like your shows we are hitting that mark! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

~Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I've been using Conversational Receptionists for inbound calls since May of this year and it's helped my business a lot. First of all, they've answered the phone every time I've called them. Number two, compared to other companies, they seem to be more willing and flexible with the request for changes on different ways to answer the phone and things to say to my customers. They've been receptive of it so it's been good. Conversational is an easy alternative instead of having to worry about being there to answer your phone all the time. A lot of the phone calls I was getting were going unanswered and the presence of always having a receptionist and having the phone answered has really made my business look more professional.

Conversational Receptionists response
Warren, thank you for your valued feedback. Conversational recognizes that not all business aspects are the same and a cookie cutter service type is not going to suit those individual needs. Many of our competitors do not take this same approach and this can truly hinder the value in those services. We look forward to your continued service, and hope to continue to present your business with the same professional face your clients have come to trust.

~Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I primarily have Conversational for answering calls through their virtual receptionist service. They're the primary point of contact and they also route our calls. Previously, people had to leave a voicemail if they want to get to me, which was quite frequently. At least, now, people get to talk to somebody who answers the phone all the time, which is really nice. We did a rebranding, so we just changed our name, and the team at Conversational has been super responsive. Everything that we sent over to them was addressed very quickly and all my messages got to me, so I've been happy with that. The only problem we ever had was from a text standpoint where we had some emails bounced. But they got me on the phone right away and let me know that the messages they were trying to send were being returned, which was helpful. My overall experience with Conversational has been very easy and I would recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response
Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Conversational is very happy to hear that we can facilitate a professional friendly live answer for your calls as an alternative to voicemail. We strive to provide fast reaction time so we can ensure your important business matters are relayed to you in timely fashion . We thank you as well for your recommendation and we are excited to move forth into the New year with you and all our wonderful clients.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I used Conversational to address issues of inbound calls on our website. It was a great experience. They were very professional and didn’t have any issues. I really like them and have nothing but high regard. Their customer support team was very knowledgeable and very courteous. Conversational made out really well on this deal because we got four phone calls. We used it as an experiment to see whether the phone on the website would work. I would recommend Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response
Fernando, Thank you for your kind words regarding our services. Although your volumes were minimal we still used the same care and effort as we would with a larger client. We look forward to working with your further someday and hope your business continues to thrive.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Conversational Receptionists had a great price and the manager I spoke to gave me clear instructions on how it would work. Having Conversational is like having a second person or an assistant. It has made me less stressed because I have somebody else to answer my phone for me, take messages and call people back for me if I need them to. I'm the only person here so it helps out a lot and being less stressed means I can perform better. I've had to correct a couple of things and make sure they get the proper spelling of peoples' names but other than that Conversational Receptionists is a great company. They were right with it and spot on at any change that I needed to make. I would definitely recommend them to other businesses and services.

Conversational Receptionists response
Jennifer, Thank you for your recommendation of our services.Conversational strives to ensure our clients can focus on what they do best while we take care of your calls to make your day more efficient for you. We are very happy to hear your choice to partner with Conversational was a good choice. We look forward to successful new year.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I googled a virtual receptionist and put together some price points service, whether the company is internationally or locally based, then I winded up going with Conversational. They’re US-based and have an affordable monthly cost to their service. Whenever we or our salesmen are tied up on another line, busy, working with other folks, or in meetings and can't pick up the phone during office hours, Conversational catches the overflow and sends us all the messages in a timely fashion via email. The messages include the callback number and what the callers wanted.

The follow up has been the biggest win and helpful aspect partnering with Conversational. We do a follow-up back to the caller so we don't miss anybody. Also, whenever I've had issues, I shoot them an email and somebody usually responds back to me within a day or two. I've never had a huge or unexpected delay in communication and they've been helping us out with any glitches that we may have. So far, our experience with them has been pleasant and efficient.

Conversational Receptionists response
Blake, Thank you for your kind words on our services. We are happy that partnering with Conversational has been beneficial to your business.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to your continued business.

Conversational expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Conversational focuses on creating pleasant reception experiences for callers and businesses. They can handle all aspects of reception for small businesses, including taking calls, scheduling appointments and forwarding calls to the right department. Their new virtual assistant service provides additional features such as travel planning, social media marketing and typing correspondence.

• Native English speakers: Conversational is based in Canada and the United States, and all of their receptionists are native English speakers.

• Toll-free number: One upgrade Conversational offers is a toll-free number that businesses can use on marketing and other materials.

• Growing company: Conversational is a growing company, and their newest addition is a 4,000 square foot office in Charlottetown with capacity for 100 receptionists.

• Variety of industries: Conversational works with a wide variety of industries, including medical, legal, health and business. They prefer to hire receptionists with a background in administration, particularly people who have a history with medical and/or legal terminology.

• Pinterest expertise: Their active Pinterest board offers business insights in a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, spas, fitness and legal, with information on virtual assistance, virtual reception and more general business advice, ideas and tips.

• Best for: Conversational is best for contractors and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs