Call toll free
4.50/5
Based on 56 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 10, 2018

102 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We prefer Conversational than the previous live-answering company we had used before. We like the receptionist service which includes the answering of calls and forwarding them to our staff members. We can receive calls from people who are interested in our business. And if we're unavailable, there's a live agent to take a message and we can return the call. The reps from Conversational have been good to us as well. We've been happy with their services and we would recommend their services to others.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

If somebody had asked me specifically about a service like what Conversational offers, I'd recommend them. Before, I was missing calls. I got rid of my office staff. Without having an office staff, it was hard to not miss important calls so I opted to partner with Conversational. Their representatives have all been good. They are straightforward in our interactions. I did some checking with their competitors and their pricing was better as well.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Conversational really got to know my company. Moreover, they're personable. However, they need to do a little more training when they get new people. I've had a few instances where I got somebody new and had no clue. They put my client on hold for quite some time, plus they didn't follow the script so I lost that call. My calls are recorded, so from the time the customer dials the number, I can see everything that goes on.

The receptionist said to, "Hold on one second," then came back after three minutes only to say, "What do you need now? Oh, you need—oh, okay. Hold on one second." By that time, the client had hung up. She was either new or just lazy. There are people out there who are just okay. They pick up the phone and think that they know. They have all the answers already just by glancing at my profile.

Conversational receptionists could relay a message and they can go back to the client. In addition, they can sound like they're a part of my company or a part of my team. Whereas the other companies were just too big and don't have that personal touch. They sounded like an answering service and were like order takers. Working with Conversational has made my business more legitimate and trustworthy. It has also made life a lot easier because I'm always on the go and traveling. I don't want my clients to get an answering machine when no one's picking up the phone.

Their reps are very pleasant. They know my name and it's like they are part of the family. For the most part, the girls that answer the calls know my business very well, except for that incident. I gave Conversational a chance and they've been very good. Moreover, they've been very accommodating. I would recommend them.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for proving such great feedback in your review! We are very pleased to hear you think of us as part of your family. We want you to know that we to also think of you and your clients as our own family. It is our pleasure to serve you and your callers with the most personal attitude possible. We do understand your comment on training. With every new employee there will be a "learning curve" I can assure you that it was just that, a learning curve and NOT the receptionist just being lazy. Again, we thank you for your continued business and we really love being apart of your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with future concerns.

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I was first with Ruby but for the cost difference, I went with Conversational and had them take my calls. Conversational has been a good service that frees up my time, and if I have an issue, I call them and they fix it right away. I would tell my friends to give Conversational a try and see if Conversational is who they want to represent their company.

Hello Lynn,

Thanks for your positive review of Conversational! We are very pleased you made the decision to put your trust in Conversational VS. Ruby. Its also great to hear we are able to free up your time. Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success. :)

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Conversational Receptionists had a free trial period so I tried it to see if it will work for me. I thought that it would be better than hiring someone to be in the hair salon so we could focus more on the clients and not have to run to the phone back and forth. Our calls were transferred to a number that they gave us and they scheduled with our cloud-based software that they would log into. They took the incoming calls and scheduling of appointments. They emailed us directly in certain weeks for changes. It was pretty much all we needed. We had someone to answer the phone this period but there were a lot of glitches with it because their girls didn't really stick around long. We found that they had a high turnover and not everyone would follow the same protocol that needed to be followed for our business.

Conversational showed us that we need to have a guest services person at our front desk because that person will probably pay for themselves with retaining the clients and having more of a tie to the business. And even though it cost a little bit more, it's well worth it because there were some instances where Conversational got things relayed improperly and they caused us to lose clients. They even caused us to get a couple of bad reviews due to what they've done. Also, they have more of a lackadaisical attitude because they are young girls most of the time and they don't have any ties to the business.

The other companies are pricier but they let you know their rates right off the bat, whereas Conversational charge the bill up very, very high and the bill should be audited a lot. I would tell my friends to go with a different company. I have a friend who owns a massage parlor that used them and Conversational messed up a lot of his bookings.

Hello Sharvita,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you feel Conversational may have caused you, as well as any miscommunication from our service department that has lead to your your rating. We are discouraged to hear of your negative experience. Above all else, providing excellent customer service is our main goal and it is unfortunate you feel Conversational brought a negative to your company. In response to your review, I can assure you our team is not lackadaisical and our turnaround is not high at all. Each of our employees are fully committed to servicing you and your clients with the best quality of service possible. We are also sorry for any confusions you may have experienced regarding your billing. Our notes do show we spoke with you on multiple occasions to clear up your billing questions and confusions. Also, upon sign up for all customers, a terms of service agreement must be read and agreed upon before creating the account. Conversational prices are described in full and in detail within the Terms Of Service agreed upon and on our website. Conversational does NOT have hidden fess. We are very transparent with your usage and the cost associated. Its unfortunate we were unable to clear your confusions up while you were still a client. We would the opportunity to change your negative experience into a more positive one should your guest services person not work out for you.

Thanks again for your feedback!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

We were assessing Conversational Receptionists for a free trial as we were setting up the line for a project we were working on to direct callers for a specific project's one line. We mostly used the message recording as well as getting the messages emailed. But, we didn’t end up needing it for the project. We also had some issues with the free trial period and what constituted as ending the free trial. But I would still recommend Conversational to a friend.

Conversational Receptionists response

Hi Shayda, thanks for leaving us some positive feedback. We are sorry you did not end up needing the project you were working on. We hope in the near future you are able to come back to utilize the service in full. Pleaes accept our apologies for any confusions regarding your free trial period. To clarify for you: During the first 30-Days of service, services are free for up to 1,000 minutes for our promotional trial. (** Conversational LLC. charges $1.50 per minute on any minutes over 1,000) These charges take place on the 1st of every month Services are cancelable by either party at any time during this 30 day period. Again, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we are grateful for your positive feedback and referrals!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Conversational Receptionists record what customers ask and take a message and, in the beginning, they're not that good, but now, they're okay. Also, their price is higher than others. They charge $120, but we don’t have many calls. In December, we didn’t get many calls. I know a company which got charged around $1 per minute and that’s what I'm looking for. That will be good for some small businesses. There are so many small businesses thinking of whether they want to use this service or not because if they charge $120 every month and if those small businesses don’t have many calls, people will be hesitant to use it. But if they have another option, like pay $1 per minute, they’ll consider using it.

Also, it would be nice if Conversational can send us records every month to see how many calls we got and how many minutes people spent talking to a representative. That’s what we need. That’s valuable information because, right now, we are busy. The service is good, though. It saves some time and we can leave and be away for a week. I'm satisfied.

YI Pan,

Thank you for leaving us valuable feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying the quality of service we are proving you and your callers. In response to your pricing concerns: Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. With that being said, we would love to work with you on creating a custom plan that's a better fit for your small company. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you to discuss your options further.

Again, thank you for your review! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I would recommend Conversational Receptionists. I like them so much. They are flexible and they like to work with us. I've had interactions with a couple of sales reps to set up the account and at other times when we were trying to tailor it to different things, and they were always very helpful. They did exactly what we wanted them to do. If there was something that I wanted and if they couldn’t do exactly the way I wanted it, they would figure out another way to do it that would help us. It’s very convenient because they don’t hook us up live to callers. They simply send us an email very quickly and then we can return the caller’s message. The system is very efficient.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your 5-star review Deborah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. It's great to hear that you've benefited from using Conversational and we're happy that you've found our service works well for your office. Your review, suggestions, and comments are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is great. The phone was transferred to their number and their service goes from Monday through Friday. The receptionist may have not been experienced in my area of work, but they called me to try to get information and relay it to the client as fast as they could. The only concern I had was when I would have a client call, Conversational Receptionists would call me. In the process I about three clients because of this going back and forth. But other than that they were very helpful and kind. I recommend Conversational Receptionists.

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your informative feedback and review. We are pleased to hear your satisfaction with our service. There is some confusion on our end on the concerns you listed about Conversational attempting to transfer your clients to you. Conversational takes pride in giving priority to our clients and looking after their needs. Quality and customer service are what distinguish us from others. We always strive to exceed our customer's expectations and meet their requirements. We encourage you to share your concerns with us by kindly requesting to schedule a phone call so we can discuss further. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you. Sincerest thanks for your valued business!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I started a law firm and I knew that I wouldn't be able to answer all calls so I wanted somebody that was a live human being to answer calls. I thought Conversational's pricing was better than the other options so I went with them. I use the live-answering feature and I've been very happy with them. It's great and I highly recommend it.

Meredith,

It's great to hear that our virtual receptionist service is meeting your needs! Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always nice to hear a satisfied client let us know we're succeeding! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make this service even better. We look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

One of my business partners had mentioned Conversational Receptionists. It was something he'd been wanting to do. I have an insurance agency and I have multiple different companies and a lot of them do call center services. We use Conversational's reception services and have them route those service requests to the companies that offer the call center service. I also had them do some renewal calls for me but I took that back over.

There were some growing pains, though. I've gotten two complaints were from referral sources, two realtors, as they were confused. Sometimes Conversational's reps try to stay on the script so much that it's very stiff. I have to tell them that if anyone wants to talk to me, they can put them through with me. The scripts are meant as a guide. Primarily, the customers got to feel that these people are seated in my office handling the phone calls. I found that a couple of times, they put untrained people on my account. I listened to a couple of calls and it just seemed like they were untrained and unsure of themselves on how to handle something but that hasn’t happened a lot. There have only been two situations where I jumped in and asked what was going on but, by and large, they're doing a decent job. Some of the calls were handled right. Whenever there's an issue, they're really responsive.

The only thing that I wish they did was a monthly report about people who called, what they did, and the amount of telemarketing calls they had. I like something that is a bit more detailed in terms of activity. But I'm happy because they offer a good price and it relieves me of handling all the calls and a lot of stuff I can do. They are doing a good job, and I don’t plan on leaving. They're willing to always work with me.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your review! We're happy that you're satisfied overall with our service. One thing we specialize in is adaptation and customization. Our receptionists want to make sure they provide the experience you specify to your callers. We will be more than happy to follow up with you on discussing any of your concerns described in your review as well as go over any options we can provide you on you reporting requests. Your comments, questions, and ideas mean so much to us and help us to continually improve the service we provide to both you and your callers. A member of our account management team would love to reach out to you to discuss more in detail!

Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I was very unhappy with my previous live answering company so I Googled the best call forwarding companies. Conversational Receptionists came up as number one out of the top five. They are 10 times better. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they don't do 24/7 where the other company I was with did. But price-wise it was very reasonable even though I pay a little lower with another company. The customer service experience that I'm getting is way better so I don't mind paying the extra fees.

I've had just a few times where phone numbers were taken out wrong and short messages never got to me. I called and expressed my concerns about it. They went back and looked at what happened and got right back to me asap. Conversational Receptionists is a company that thrives on customer service and wants to get it right. Also, I like how they can get a live transfer to what was exactly said. That’s always helpful just in case the customer asks if they said it. This company is one of the ones that stand out and gives good service and at the end of the day, they fixed the issue with no problem. I'm a 100% satisfied with Conversational Receptionists.

Conversational Receptionists response
Curtis, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. We are so glad our service has enabled you to free up more of your time and showed you not all reception services are the same. Our goal is to ensure our clients get the best customer service possible, and in a timely and efficient manner that suits your individual needs. Comments like your shows we are hitting that mark! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

~Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I've been using Conversational Receptionists for inbound calls since May of this year and it's helped my business a lot. First of all, they've answered the phone every time I've called them. Number two, compared to other companies, they seem to be more willing and flexible with the request for changes on different ways to answer the phone and things to say to my customers. They've been receptive of it so it's been good. Conversational is an easy alternative instead of having to worry about being there to answer your phone all the time. A lot of the phone calls I was getting were going unanswered and the presence of always having a receptionist and having the phone answered has really made my business look more professional.

Conversational Receptionists response
Warren, thank you for your valued feedback. Conversational recognizes that not all business aspects are the same and a cookie cutter service type is not going to suit those individual needs. Many of our competitors do not take this same approach and this can truly hinder the value in those services. We look forward to your continued service, and hope to continue to present your business with the same professional face your clients have come to trust.

~Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I primarily have Conversational for answering calls through their virtual receptionist service. They're the primary point of contact and they also route our calls. Previously, people had to leave a voicemail if they want to get to me, which was quite frequently. At least, now, people get to talk to somebody who answers the phone all the time, which is really nice. We did a rebranding, so we just changed our name, and the team at Conversational has been super responsive. Everything that we sent over to them was addressed very quickly and all my messages got to me, so I've been happy with that. The only problem we ever had was from a text standpoint where we had some emails bounced. But they got me on the phone right away and let me know that the messages they were trying to send were being returned, which was helpful. My overall experience with Conversational has been very easy and I would recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response
Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Conversational is very happy to hear that we can facilitate a professional friendly live answer for your calls as an alternative to voicemail. We strive to provide fast reaction time so we can ensure your important business matters are relayed to you in timely fashion . We thank you as well for your recommendation and we are excited to move forth into the New year with you and all our wonderful clients.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I used Conversational to address issues of inbound calls on our website. It was a great experience. They were very professional and didn’t have any issues. I really like them and have nothing but high regard. Their customer support team was very knowledgeable and very courteous. Conversational made out really well on this deal because we got four phone calls. We used it as an experiment to see whether the phone on the website would work. I would recommend Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response
Fernando, Thank you for your kind words regarding our services. Although your volumes were minimal we still used the same care and effort as we would with a larger client. We look forward to working with your further someday and hope your business continues to thrive.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Conversational Receptionists had a great price and the manager I spoke to gave me clear instructions on how it would work. Having Conversational is like having a second person or an assistant. It has made me less stressed because I have somebody else to answer my phone for me, take messages and call people back for me if I need them to. I'm the only person here so it helps out a lot and being less stressed means I can perform better. I've had to correct a couple of things and make sure they get the proper spelling of peoples' names but other than that Conversational Receptionists is a great company. They were right with it and spot on at any change that I needed to make. I would definitely recommend them to other businesses and services.

Conversational Receptionists response
Jennifer, Thank you for your recommendation of our services.Conversational strives to ensure our clients can focus on what they do best while we take care of your calls to make your day more efficient for you. We are very happy to hear your choice to partner with Conversational was a good choice. We look forward to successful new year.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I googled a virtual receptionist and put together some price points service, whether the company is internationally or locally based, then I winded up going with Conversational. They’re US-based and have an affordable monthly cost to their service. Whenever we or our salesmen are tied up on another line, busy, working with other folks, or in meetings and can't pick up the phone during office hours, Conversational catches the overflow and sends us all the messages in a timely fashion via email. The messages include the callback number and what the callers wanted.

The follow up has been the biggest win and helpful aspect partnering with Conversational. We do a follow-up back to the caller so we don't miss anybody. Also, whenever I've had issues, I shoot them an email and somebody usually responds back to me within a day or two. I've never had a huge or unexpected delay in communication and they've been helping us out with any glitches that we may have. So far, our experience with them has been pleasant and efficient.

Conversational Receptionists response
Blake, Thank you for your kind words on our services. We are happy that partnering with Conversational has been beneficial to your business.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to your continued business.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Conversational has been superior compared to the company I've used before. Partnering with Conversational has given me flexibility in that I don’t have to be as tied to the phone and to the office as I have been in the past. I use their warm transfer feature the most, and I’ve been happy with them.

Conversational Receptionists response
Brian, Thank you for the great review! It is always great to hear such positive feedback and ways our services both impact, and assist with other businesses.

We look forward to continuing a long lasting relationship. Again, thank you for your time in writing your review.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I'm a psychologist in private practice and I listen to podcasts on my way to and from work. One of the podcasts was from another psychologist who talked about how she increased conversion from off client calls to actual patients by using Conversational Receptionists. I've worked part-time since the birth of my son and I found out I was missing a lot of calls from my off days so having a live person to answer the phone has been a real comfort to existing clients and it has helped increase confidence with the people who are calling in and those who haven't initiated the services yet.

I use their service the most when I'm out of the office on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and I'm very pleased. I had no patient who have come in and has been unhappy with the service they received. All the receptionists have been very professional and courteous and still I'm very happy with it. The most helpful thing for me is being able to send a message to their team and having it put into place quickly on days when I have to be out of the office. The turnaround time is always really fast and I really appreciate it because usually when I need to make those changes the situation is a little more urgent so time is important.

The only issue that I've ran into was some confusion on when to transfer in calls on the days that I'm in the office versus when to take a message. I could be more clear about that in my instructions that I left. Sometimes messages are still popping up through my email when I'm in the office and I could take the call. But it's not a big deal at all and I would rather have it that way than the other way around. The service is truly helpful and it has been a good investment in my practice because it allows me to be more efficient. It has lived up to my expectations so far.

Conversational Receptionists response

Chelsea, thank you for leaving such a kind review! We're happy we're hitting the mark and making it easier to run your business. Ever evolving work schedules can cause hurdles for our receptionists, however this is certainly well managed by our account management team to ensure they are fast acting as well as proactive to ensure quick communication in time sensitive matters. Your comments made our day and we always share those with your reception pool to ensure they have the positive feedback on the work they all do and love!

-The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I'm quite satisfied with Conversational Receptionists. I use the live feature and it helps a good deal because now I don't have to worry so much about whether or not people are having their needs met when I'm occupied with other patients. I'm assured that I'll get just about every call. As far as errors there hasn't been any serious ones. Maybe once someone tried to give a patient advice. The patient told me about this and though it was very well intended it was really a boundary violation and Conversational responded to that very appropriately. Also I really appreciate their willingness to research when errors have been made. It's clear that they are working hard to improve their services. I have listened to their virtual assistant services and I'm thinking about using some of those as well.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your review, Ana Maria! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far. Taking on detailed call handling instructions is always fun for our team because new challenges are what make our work interesting! We appreciate your understanding as we learned your call handling details and are so glad our service has enabled you to free up more of your time. We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I have tried two other live answering companies and so far, Conversational is superior. Conversational is about as good, polite, professional, and courteous as they could be. Their reps are kind and caring. I get a lot of compliments about them from time to time. Conversational has done a lot for us and I've used their virtual assistant service the most. Conversational saved us a lot of money and they've made us look a lot better, always being able to answer the phone if we're all tied up. Conversational is always there to respond quickly and they're wonderful.

Conversational Receptionists response
John, thank you for your kind words on our services and receptionists. We love working with the uniqueness of each business and strive to capture all our clients needs. Rest assured we will continue improving on our services and always have our client's best image and interests in mind. Thank you again for the positive words and we are excited to move forth into 2018 with you and all our clients.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

The voices of the women from one of the companies that I sampled almost sounded like they were smokers with that rough kind of voice. I didn’t like the way that represented my company. The other company I sampled also didn’t sound nice and they sounded almost too sick doing it. Another company charges you extra a month if you got a phone call before 8:30 in the morning. The phone starts ringing 7 in the morning and she’s like, "Well $30 a month extra if it’s before 8:30." She seems to be gouging. Conversational's voice is clean and not raspy like six-pack smoking. Their pricing was also reasonable and I liked their voice.

I am happy with Conversational but usually, the phone rings too many times before they pick up. It doesn’t happen every time but it is consistent. Sometimes my friends will call me and they’ll tell me the phone was just ringing and nobody ever picked it up. That would be the one area that they need improvement and it’s very important for me.

Conversational Receptionists response
Rita, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on our virtual receptionist service. It's great to hear that our receptionists are portraying the image several others failed to provide you. We appreciate the feedback you feel your having regarding delays and will alert the Operations Manager to ensure this reviewed and rectified if consistent.

Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your continued business.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is great and absolutely wonderful. If there’s an issue, I give them feedback and they’re very receptive and friendly. They’re usually pretty good about solving the issue and there are no recurring issues with them. I'm the only employee at this law firm and their service frees up my time to get work done. So far, they're doing a good job and I hope they keep it up. I would totally recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response

Caleb, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on our virtual receptionist service. It's great to hear that the service is freeing up your time and offering you plenty of value, and we're especially happy to hear that you're enjoying interacting with our team. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I had Ruby and they were getting too expensive. I didn’t get the impression that the other people weren’t anything more than just boiler rooms. They were more oriented toward answering service and the other people weren’t taking calls on surveys and taking orders. Ruby got their own agenda and they’re not always very cooperative. They went from where there were five to seven people answering the phone for you to 15 to 25. I never talked to the same person twice after a certain point. They had some growing pains. They tried to take care of raising the rates and I wasn’t interested in financing their learning experience. It was time to move on.

I sent out a request for the description of Conversational’s work and they were much better and more personal, and more attuned to our practice. I asked one of the managers of Conversational how many people there were and they said seven or eight. I’m talking to a fairly small group of people most of the time and the names are names I recognize. The people are very personable and they act like they’ve talked to the person. When they call me for warm transfer, they have an idea what the person wanted or was talking about. They’re really trying to promote my business and I’ve always felt that. The management is very responsive and the receptionist is outstanding. There were some growing pains at first but it got worked out. I’m very satisfied and I had recommended them.

Conversational Receptionists response
Robert, thank you for the great review! It is truly wonderful to hear that the service is working out for you, and we're especially happy to hear that you're enjoying interacting with our team.
We like you feel a smaller team handling accounts can make for a more personable experience for both our client and your callers. Our receptionists really strive to build a good working rapport with you and your callers, when given the green light to do so so.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Conversational Receptionists has more flexibility that suited us and we liked that there were a ton of options as far as when they actually started charging us. A lot of other companies would start charging us right when they pick up the phone and they won't transfer calls to a cellphone or they would require a certain recorded message and there were just all these restrictions. Conversational had customization that made it really great. We like how our voicemails could go to email too. That was a big one for us.

We have it set up that they answer first. They then call us on our cellphone to see if we’re available because we have a virtual office and if we are, great but if we’re not or if we don’t want to take a call, we put them to voicemail. But it’s not like my cellphone voicemail. It’s a pre-recorded voicemail that sends the messages and I get it as an audio in my email, as opposed to them transcribing something. We have confidential information all the time so our clients feel more comfortable if they’re recording a voicemail on what they perceive as our voicemail box, which it is. The receptionist asking if they could take a message is old school and most people aren't comfortable doing that.

Conversational's online resources are amazing too. The fact that I can go and tell them when I would be on vacation and what to do with my calls is awesome. In our previous office space, there was a girl at our front desk but there were a hundred different executive suites. It was as service that was part of the deal and we got complaints sometimes about those people. But since we moved over to Conversational, I have never had a complaint. We’re not a high call company but Conversational Receptionists been really great.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your positive comments! It's wonderful to hear that you're satisfied with our service. We really believe our focus on delivering a great customer experience is what makes us stand out from the rest. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I’ve got Conversational Receptionists’ live answering service and I’ve not missed calls even when I'm out of the office. The phones are always taken care of. It's impacted my business a lot and it's definitely helped with the overflow. We're a two-person office so when we're not there, it still sounds professional and we're still getting our messages. They've handled some of the logistics of taking messages and scheduling appointments for us. Little things like that definitely help us. My experience with Conversational is exceptional. They handle everything themselves and that's perfect for me.

Conversational Receptionists response
Crystal, Thank you for your feedback and confidence in our services. Conversational strives to ensure our clients are able to do what they do best, while we handle your callers in a professional manner which ensures a great image for your business.
Looking forward to your continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Conversational answers our after-hours calls and then when our receptionist quit, I also used them for live answering when I had to be out of the office. I opted for them considering their pricing on it and the response. They were also willing to let me try their service before I bought it. They were able to project a positive image of the business and get the messages that needed to get to me. Right now, we’re not using them anymore since we already have a live person. Conversational understood that it was temporary, and so there wasn’t a contract.

Conversational Receptionists response

Dariet, Thank you for the review and your kind words. Conversational has always prided ourselves of being in the business of helping other businesses succeed. Although our relationship was short, we were happy to assist in your time of need, and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I like that Conversational Receptionists screen my phone calls for me very nicely. I also like getting voicemails by email. This is my first experience with a virtual receptionist and they do a good job. The feedback that I’ve gotten from people who have called me and who I’ve spoken to about them has been good.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to be the first virtual receptionist provider you've worked with and really appreciate your feedback. It lets us know we're hitting the mark. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I chose Conversational Receptionists for their overall value and it has definitely helped our business. They’re a front-end to our helpdesk and they’re doing well. They screen and filter the calls so that the techs can concentrate on taking care of what they need to. I call every once in a while to test, spot check and see how things are. I like the value and partnership that we have experience with Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for leaving us some positive feedback! We always encourage our clients to do "spot checks" and call in just as you are doing. We appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We were already using a live answering service before Conversational but the latter is much less expensive. It doesn’t have an app though and that’s one of the features that I really miss about the other service I had. We've been using the answering from Conversational for eight months now and all the people were great and very helpful. But they could improve on getting an app. That would be very handy so that us people who forget to sign off during the day can do it on our phones. Aside from that, my experience working with them has been professional and efficient overall.

Conversational Receptionists response

Michael, we really appreciate your positive comments about our answering service! Thanks for your suggestion on developing an app to coordinate with our service - we're passing your comments along to our dev team for consideration. Your feedback is so appreciated!

Conversational Receptionists Company Information

www.conversational.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use