4.52/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 20, 2017

80 Conversational Receptionists Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

The voices of the women from one of the companies that I sampled almost sounded like they were smokers with that rough kind of voice. I didn’t like the way that represented my company. The other company I sampled also didn’t sound nice and they sounded almost too sick doing it. Another company charges you extra a month if you got a phone call before 8:30 in the morning. The phone starts ringing 7 in the morning and she’s like, "Well $30 a month extra if it’s before 8:30." She seems to be gouging. Conversational's voice is clean and not raspy like six-pack smoking. Their pricing was also reasonable and I liked their voice.

I am happy with Conversational but usually, the phone rings too many times before they pick up. It doesn’t happen every time but it is consistent. Sometimes my friends will call me and they’ll tell me the phone was just ringing and nobody ever picked it up. That would be the one area that they need improvement and it’s very important for me.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is great and absolutely wonderful. If there’s an issue, I give them feedback and they’re very receptive and friendly. They’re usually pretty good about solving the issue and there are no recurring issues with them. I'm the only employee at this law firm and their service frees up my time to get work done. So far, they're doing a good job and I hope they keep it up. I would totally recommend them.

Conversational Receptionists response

Caleb, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on our virtual receptionist service. It's great to hear that the service is freeing up your time and offering you plenty of value, and we're especially happy to hear that you're enjoying interacting with our team. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I had Ruby and they were getting too expensive. I didn’t get the impression that the other people weren’t anything more than just boiler rooms. They were more oriented toward answering service and the other people weren’t taking calls on surveys and taking orders. Ruby got their own agenda and they’re not always very cooperative. They went from where there were five to seven people answering the phone for you to 15 to 25. I never talked to the same person twice after a certain point. They had some growing pains. They tried to take care of raising the rates and I wasn’t interested in financing their learning experience. It was time to move on.

I sent out a request for the description of Conversational’s work and they were much better and more personal, and more attuned to our practice. I asked one of the managers of Conversational how many people there were and they said seven or eight. I’m talking to a fairly small group of people most of the time and the names are names I recognize. The people are very personable and they act like they’ve talked to the person. When they call me for warm transfer, they have an idea what the person wanted or was talking about. They’re really trying to promote my business and I’ve always felt that. The management is very responsive and the receptionist is outstanding. There were some growing pains at first but it got worked out. I’m very satisfied and I had recommended them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Conversational Receptionists has more flexibility that suited us and we liked that there were a ton of options as far as when they actually started charging us. A lot of other companies would start charging us right when they pick up the phone and they won't transfer calls to a cellphone or they would require a certain recorded message and there were just all these restrictions. Conversational had customization that made it really great. We like how our voicemails could go to email too. That was a big one for us.

We have it set up that they answer first. They then call us on our cellphone to see if we’re available because we have a virtual office and if we are, great but if we’re not or if we don’t want to take a call, we put them to voicemail. But it’s not like my cellphone voicemail. It’s a pre-recorded voicemail that sends the messages and I get it as an audio in my email, as opposed to them transcribing something. We have confidential information all the time so our clients feel more comfortable if they’re recording a voicemail on what they perceive as our voicemail box, which it is. The receptionist asking if they could take a message is old school and most people aren't comfortable doing that.

Conversational's online resources are amazing too. The fact that I can go and tell them when I would be on vacation and what to do with my calls is awesome. In our previous office space, there was a girl at our front desk but there were a hundred different executive suites. It was as service that was part of the deal and we got complaints sometimes about those people. But since we moved over to Conversational, I have never had a complaint. We’re not a high call company but Conversational Receptionists been really great.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your positive comments! It's wonderful to hear that you're satisfied with our service. We really believe our focus on delivering a great customer experience is what makes us stand out from the rest. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Conversational answers our after-hours calls and then when our receptionist quit, I also used them for live answering when I had to be out of the office. I opted for them considering their pricing on it and the response. They were also willing to let me try their service before I bought it. They were able to project a positive image of the business and get the messages that needed to get to me. Right now, we’re not using them anymore since we already have a live person. Conversational understood that it was temporary, and so there wasn’t a contract.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I like that Conversational Receptionists screen my phone calls for me very nicely. I also like getting voicemails by email. This is my first experience with a virtual receptionist and they do a good job. The feedback that I’ve gotten from people who have called me and who I’ve spoken to about them has been good.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to be the first virtual receptionist provider you've worked with and really appreciate your feedback. It lets us know we're hitting the mark. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I chose Conversational Receptionists for their overall value and it has definitely helped our business. They’re a front-end to our helpdesk and they’re doing well. They screen and filter the calls so that the techs can concentrate on taking care of what they need to. I call every once in a while to test, spot check and see how things are. I like the value and partnership that we have experience with Conversational.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for leaving us some positive feedback! We always encourage our clients to do "spot checks" and call in just as you are doing. We appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to serve you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We were already using a live answering service before Conversational but the latter is much less expensive. It doesn’t have an app though and that’s one of the features that I really miss about the other service I had. We've been using the answering from Conversational for eight months now and all the people were great and very helpful. But they could improve on getting an app. That would be very handy so that us people who forget to sign off during the day can do it on our phones. Aside from that, my experience working with them has been professional and efficient overall.

Conversational Receptionists response

Michael, we really appreciate your positive comments about our answering service! Thanks for your suggestion on developing an app to coordinate with our service - we're passing your comments along to our dev team for consideration. Your feedback is so appreciated!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

We used Call Ruby before and Conversational was a bit better than them. We got a bit more attentive service. Conversational was basically the first step and it got us to a point where we grew our business to having a monthly revenue to hire someone dedicated to the position. We had them for eight months and we used the call answering and scheduling service the most. We had it set up so they could schedule our attorneys. They were the front end of our firm so we could focus on work. The issue is that we’re a law firm, however, so we had some specialized calls coming in and we ended up having to hire staff to take care of that.

I spoke with a manager at Conversational directly the entire time. I occasionally would be in touch with people on the team who were answering phones for us, but only when they ran into issues where the call needed to be transferred or they had a question that they couldn’t answer over the phone. They did what we hired them for. The issue that we ran into, we’re not sure if it’s more because Law has a lot of moving pieces and it’s really hard to keep track of them unless they’re there 24/7. But overall, it’s a good service if you don’t have a hyper-technical front end. If you have a lot of stuff that needs to happen, there’s definitely room in the market for a service that does it better. However, Conversational is definitely making a strong attempt at it, and it fulfilled our needs for the better part of the year.

Conversational Receptionists response

We love receiving feedback, and yours is especially helpful. Thank you for detailing the ways our answering service benefited your firm and outlining a few ways you believe we could improve our service. We value your comments and are passing them along to our team. Thanks for choosing Conversational when you needed an answering service, and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

This company was great with customer care and answering my phone calls. They were always there when I needed support and went out of their way to make sure everything was taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. They did an excellent job of screening my calls and making sure my customers were taken care of. I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you for your kind review! We treat our client's customers like our own because we understand the importance of a great customer experience. We appreciate your recommending us and the time you took to leave us with some positive feedback. It means a lot and lets us know we're hitting the mark. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Overall it has been a good experience. There are a few issues. Most important is accuracy. We have had messages that did not have the correct name or had an incorrect phone number. Another is the hold time. I was on hold for a while when I called in to check on my own number based on some critiques. Finally, the voice delay when transferring a call is challenging. When I speak to a client, many times it's a second or more delay when they respond or hear me. We don't have that when we call the client directly. Overall, the receptionists are friendly, respectful, and professional.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you for leaving us some valuable feedback. A few notes we wanted to share: We request that any call audio issues be reported to us when they happen. This enables us to work through our carrier to re-route calls to avoid problem networks. Also, message accuracy is something we take seriously. I have flagged an account manager to review your account and see what items we can remedy on your behalf to improve accuracy. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best possible service! Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can make your experience even better.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Conversational has been on par with Call Ruby for our use. They were very similar but Conversational was much less expensive and we changed because of the cost. We are a vanilla kind of user. They answer our calls, they transfer them to us, and they take messages. They’ve been prompt and they have a decent ticketing system for questions, and they also reply by emails. We haven’t had any trouble getting in touch with them when we need to and they’ve met what we’re looking for. It was a lateral change for us but they’ve been good.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review! We're happy to have you as a client and really value your comments about our service. Let us know if there's a way we can make your experience even better! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I love working with Conversational! They make running my business so much easier and I consider them my not-so-secret weapon. The receptionists are consistently helpful and polite to my clients and they always attempt to go the extra mile with assisting callers. Their customer service is excellent and they always respond very quickly to my questions and suggestions. Conversational has been great to work with, I love them!

Conversational Receptionists response

Maria, thank you for leaving such a kind review! We're happy we're hitting the mark and making it easier to run your business. Your comments made our day! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Conversational Receptionists was awesome. The pricing was fair and I liked how I could email them an update like, "Hey, I'm going to lunch." They'd say, "Great. Have a good weekend." I switched the way I did my actual hard phone and they probably experienced it. But what I realized I needed was not a lot of person but a way to screen. I am thinking about activating back up the phone answering as a way to interface with what I've got. Also, I tell everybody with Ruby that Conversational Receptionists is as good and cheaper, and just cool.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for your kind comments Tyson! Call screening is one of our most popular features and definitely saves business owners a lot of time. Thanks for recommending us - we appreciate you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

After my site really started picking up I needed someone to help answer phones during the days and after hours for CD and Single Track sales. Conversational has been integral in assisting me with growth to ensure I never miss another call/sale. Thank you.

Conversational Receptionists response

Jason, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you continued success and are happy to be part of your team. - The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

We like Conversational very much. They’re polite, however, just as what a couple of my callers have said, they take a little too long to answer the telephone. But aside from that, they’ve been very good and they’ve offered very helpful suggestions to us. We had an issue with a bunch of people calling because my email was hacked and they helped to figure out how to divert the calls. I chose them because they have multilingual people that could get me French receptionists if I needed it since we get callers that are French speakers. And so, that’s been a very important asset for us.

They are also slightly cheaper than Call Ruby. I like that they send me the email report. I didn’t realize they would also send the voice recording when somebody leaves a message. I just like the way that they have seamlessly figured out how to communicate with us when they can’t reach us. And so, it makes it easier for us to respond to our callers. We are a new business and it has been very helpful because it makes us look more professional. We had also seen an increase in calls.

Conversational Receptionists response

Bisa, thanks for your review! We value your comments about our service. You mentioned you enjoy that we offer access to multilingual receptionists and appreciated our team's helping to divert problematic repeated calls after your email was hacked, and we truly appreciate that. On the length of time before initial pickup on calls, we want to ensure we're hitting the mark and are forwarding this information to our team for consideration. Thank you for sharing your honest review! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I have been in the process of trying to staff my company with in house staff, thinking that this was the only way to take care of my company's needs but with the level of service has been provided to me I must say that without them I have no knowledge of where I would be. Day or night I have been provided with the kind of support that few in this industry seem to comprehend. They have been loyal and accommodating to my many demands and unexpected circumstances. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

Conversational Receptionists response

Marcus, your review is so appreciated! We are happy to be part of your team and to know we're hitting the mark. Thank you! -The Conversational Team

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Conversational take calls from my potential clients and they schedule appointments for me. When we were setting up my various call options, their team was definitely friendly and professional, and it was a positive experience. Having Conversational allowed me to have a full-time job, and I feel confident that when my clients call and inquire about my business, they’ll be able to get a live person. I hope there is some way to see a call log of all the calls that they’ve handled. I’m considering some sort of report for the calls received, so I can weigh whether the service is worth it. My overall experience has been painless and straightforward.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you for leaving a review! Our team works hard to deliver a great experience. We can definitely get you a report containing information on the minutes used at the end of the month. Just let us know! -The Conversational Team

Original review: May 28, 2017

Another business owner shared Conversational with me. We mainly got the answering service. All our calls were being answered and it helped with the business. The service was great. I had a great and awesome experience with them, but at the time, our demand wasn't able to fulfill what we had. We left because it wasn't inside of our company's budget. When it was time for me to cancel anything I had, they took care of it properly.

Conversational Receptionists response

Hi Jerome! First, we'd like to thank you for taking a moment to leave us with some feedback. It's one of the best ways for us to ensure our service is on the right track. It's wonderful to hear that you found us via a recommendation - that means a lot to us! We were so sorry to see you go, but pleased that we had the opportunity to work with your company and handle your call answering. If you ramp things up again and need our service, you know where to find us! We'd be thrilled to have you back. Wishing you the best of luck in all your ventures.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 25, 2017

Conversational is the first live answering company I tried and it freed me up a lot to do work. Their cost of the service is a great value for the price. I use their call screen feature the most and their system is super easy to use. I only wish they had a transcript of the calls. Other services give a transcript of a call but Conversational only deliver all voicemails in a sound file. I’d much rather glance at a transcript and see a phone number than having to play a recording to find the phone number and write it down. Moreover, all my interactions with their team have been positive. They’re fantastic, do exactly what they say they’re going to do, courteous, and professional. They’re very responsive if I’m making some adjustment in the day to my call time or if I want a specific person to get through when I’m screening calls. It’s a great experience and I’ve recommended Conversational to a few other people.

Conversational Receptionists response

Erica, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on our virtual receptionist service. It's great to hear that the service is freeing up your time and offering you plenty of value, and we're especially happy to hear that you're enjoying interacting with our team. As you mentioned, we send recordings of received voicemails in a sound file rather than text transcriptions. We will be sure to pass your comments and suggestions regarding transcription along to the team for consideration. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 17, 2017

Conversational was the first answering company that I’ve used. I use their call answering feature to take my calls, and they are great.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thank you for your review, Ginger! It's great to hear that you're happy with our call answering service. We are passionate about providing a memorable experience for our clients and their customers. We look forward to continuing to work together, and thank you for making us your first answering company choice! Be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to make the service even better.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 15, 2017

Conversational Receptionists is a great network to use and we enjoy it. We mostly use the receptionist part where people call our office and Conversational refers the callers to us. It helps us keep track of the calls. I get along with Crystal, Christine, and Jenna, and when they call, they're always like, "Hey, what's up?" It's been a happy go lucky stuff. My experience has been absolutely wonderful and I would recommend Conversational Receptionists.

Conversational Receptionists response

Josh, thanks so much for your helpful review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the service and developing a great relationship with our team. We designed our service to be simple to use and help our clients save time. Always nice to hear a satisfied client let us know we're succeeding! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make this service even better. We look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 11, 2017

I had a good experience with Conversational Receptionists. We reached out to them because we had a really high unexpected volume that our systems couldn’t handle. We started looking online and one of my staff members came with Conversational. There was a couple of different companies that they came up with but Conversational had an introductory promotion amount. We got their service set up relatively quickly. There were a few kinks at the beginning but once we got it worked out, things worked out great. They were very helpful in taking the calls and messages and handling the volume for us. They kept in touch to make sure that things were going well. They followed up. If there was something that came up, they would come and reach out to us to let us know that they can resolve it. They gave us feedback throughout.

We used them for about four weeks then we suspended the service because things started to level out. We weren't stuck with a long term agreement. It was just as needed, and that was something that we really appreciated including the fact that we could engage them pretty quickly, and they were able to make the configurations and got the script and everything tested and up and running within a couple of days. I would recommend them and would definitely look to them again.

Conversational Receptionists response

Miguel, thanks for leaving us such a positive review! We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with Conversational. We really prioritize client communication because it's what helps us get to know the needs of our clients and figure out how to best serve them.

It's wonderful that you were able to use our service during a hectic, high call volume period. We try to get our new clients up and running as quickly as possible and make it simple to start or suspend the service because we understand that the nature of business means your needs will change frequently. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation of our service - it is much appreciated! We wish you the best.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 10, 2017

For the most part, we've benefited greatly when we use Conversational Receptionists' service. There were just a couple of things that maybe because of the nature of our field that we would need to clarify to be more specific with them. For instance, when the court calls, we would rather just be transferred right away and for the most part, they've done that, but we've had a couple of times where it wasn't put through, so it caused a bit of an issue.

Also, they type up the emails to us to let us know the message came in which is great but there has been a handful of times where the names would be so off and the only reason we would know it's off is because we're familiar with the case that they're calling about or it's someone where it's somewhat close to the name. What happens is sometimes they leave a message with the receptionist and she's typing it up and the trouble comes if that message is printed out and says Billy Joe instead of Briana. That's the only downside and any type of more clarity is gonna be very helpful for documentation purposes because those are documented for court purposes, too. Then to know exactly the name of who we're calling back is helpful, too.

But the service works very well. We turn it on when we're slammed either in the office with a lot of appointments or meetings that day, or when there is a ton of office works that need to be completed and we don't want to miss the calls necessarily. We want them to be answered by someone and it's very easy for us to turn the service on to where it helps us immediately. Also, it's effective in the sense that we're able to get the messages through email and then also return the calls back as time permits for us. We like the service and have definitely benefited from it. It's doing what it's supposed to do.

But the thing is there are gonna be times when we don't even need it for two or three weeks and times where we would need it two or three times during a week. And with the type of plan that we have set up, we'd like to know if there is a possibility to get some type of warning when we're getting ready to run out of the minutes that we normally use or that we're paying for, so we'd know.

Conversational Receptionists response

Susan, thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some helpful feedback and it's great to hear that you've benefited from using Conversational! We're happy that you've found our service works well for your office. As you mentioned, turning it on during your busiest periods is a great way to ensure you don't miss any calls, whether you're in meetings and appointments all day or just working on other things at the office.

Any time you have a request for call handling, such as immediately transferring calls from the court to you, please don't hesitate to send that directly to our team so we can ensure it's noted on your account. We want to be certain your calls are being handled properly and that court calls are always put through.

Thank you for your comments about phone messages delivered via email to our team of receptionists - we are glad to hear you've found it effective and have benefited from it. We've heard you loud and clear on the issue with names and will do our best to improve the clarity of these messages to ensure you have the proper information in documentation.

We are forwarding your question about a warning that notifies you when you're close to running out of minutes to our team for consideration. Your review, suggestions, and comments are appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to work together!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 7, 2017

Conversational Receptionists handles my overflow calls and meeting scheduling. It has increased the number of clients who are scheduling consultations and coming through the door. Their team is responsive. If there is any issue and you call them, they will try to handle them right away. In terms of general instructions on a day-to-day basis, it's easy. I send them an email and they usually respond within a few minutes. But one negative thing is they can't tell you on a day-to-day basis how many minutes you've used on a given month and if you're gonna go over your plan or not. You only find out if you've gone over at the end of the month, when there's an additional charge which is usually not that much though. Nevertheless, it's been a pretty good experience with them.

Conversational Receptionists response

Randeep, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us some positive feedback! It's great to hear that using our service has helped you increase your number of clients and scheduled consultations. We strive to be as responsive as possible, and we are happy to hear that we're meeting that mark. We also thank you for your feedback on tracking monthly minute usage. We are forwarding these comments to our team. Your honest feedback is appreciated!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: May 5, 2017

Before Conversational, we used Davinci Virtual. They're about the same, but Conversational is less expensive. We mostly use the messaging feature since they send us emails of when people call. We interact with the team through email. It's been a good experience. Also, we're getting more calls from patients since they don’t get the machine and hang up.

Conversational Receptionists response

Hi Vijay! Thanks for leaving a review of Conversational. We are happy to hear that you're satisfied with the results you're getting from using our virtual receptionists! We strive to keep our pricing fair and to provide as much value as possible to our clients. It's wonderful that our service has enabled you to capture more leads and better connect with your patients - that's our mission! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: April 9, 2017

My husband did some research online and found Conversational. I mostly needed somebody to be able to answer my phone to make appointments. But I remember a lot of things that frustrated me, it was more of a training issue. I knew they weren't familiar with my system or with how I book and schedule a client. There were times when they took too long and clients are trying to figure out "Why don't you know what's going on?" or "Why don't you know where Wanda is or what she's doing?" And they were trying to cover for the fact that they weren't onsite.

There were some specific instructions I gave them about how to handle certain gift cards. I require a credit card number on file to guarantee the appointment and they were having a hard time getting that all the time. I'm sure that the receptionists are dealing with all these and answering calls for every business. The way I had my appointments set up is, client would book an hour treatment because I did massage and facial. But I would book an hour and a half for the time. That was always a little confusing. But I thought the way they were searching for appointments was that they would narrow down to which times were available and not just try to schedule people in. I know I had one client that ended up getting her appointment scheduled three times for the same thing.

I cancelled my subscription recently because I closed my business and we no longer needed it but I have recommended them several times to people. Having them answer my phone was great because I didn't realize how many phone calls I was missing. I think it's a great concept and idea for individual practitioners but you've got to be detail-oriented and go through the whole process of explaining how you want things done.

Conversational Receptionists response

Wanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on our virtual reception service! We appreciate you recommending us to others and are so glad you found our service helpful for ensuring every call was answered. Many business owners do not realize just how many callers hang up without leaving a voicemail until a virtual receptionist is in place to "catch" every call that comes through.

We wanted to address the nature of virtual reception services and the way it affects responses to caller inquiries. It can be a challenge at times to deliver information on an inquiry only an in-house employee would know or have access to, as you can imagine. In those scenarios, we will offer to get information for callers if we do not have it. When clients let us know when they will be out of the office, whether for an hour or a few days, we can easily report that information to callers during that period.

Appointment booking services that come free with our virtual receptionist plans usually offer a bundle of basic features. We managed to accommodate additional details for your booking into our system, and do acknowledge that there is a learning curve when managing details beyond what the system typically supports. Every effort is made to accommodate a client's request for booking and intake.

We are happy to hear that we were able to transition effectively into serving you and your clients' needs. Our team wishes you the best in all your future endeavors and truly appreciate your comments and kind recommendation of our company. Thank you Wanda!

Original review: April 6, 2017

For the price, I decided to use Conversational Receptionists and I let them screen some calls about a week in a month.

Conversational Receptionists response

Thanks for leaving us a review, Jerry! Happy to hear that you've found us to be an affordable means to screen your calls. We appreciate your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I Googled receptionists and found Conversational Receptionists. I used Ruby before them and they do the same thing, but one thing that Conversational does that Ruby doesn’t is the scheduling. Outside of that, with the general answering service, Ruby really has a more professional type service but it costs double. So Conversational is not bad, it is just that you get what you pay for. Conversational's customer support has been okay as well.

One thing I really did not like about Conversational, however, is that they use too much dead time on the phone, so my minutes were being used when they were doing a lot of, “Well. Okay. Umm, okay. Well, let me repeat that for you.” It was really dragging out the conversation. Ruby, on the other hand, was very quick. They go, “Okay. Name, number.” They had their script and knew exactly what to say, and were very efficient with my minutes. The use of the dead time was a problem for me. Although Conversational is still cheaper than Ruby, I was getting overcharges and it really was not helping me as much as I wanted.

Conversational Receptionists response

Alexas, Thank you for leaving us a review of our virtual reception service. A few notes for the sake of clarification and to hopefully improve your experience:

For accuracy assurance, our receptionists are trained to repeat key details back to callers such as phone numbers and spelling of names or email addresses. This is meant to ensure a first-call resolution and accuracy of message details.

Our receptionists will never milk your minutes by spending extra time on the phone. We merely want to ensure we have the correct information to pass along to you and ensure that the caller feels heard and understood throughout the call. Hope this helps. Thanks again for your feedback!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

I looked up Conversational Receptionists online. They were much better than what I have previously used because they were answering properly and the other one wasn't. We use them for the virtual receptionist service. Their team has been very friendly and they've addressed any issues that we've had quickly. It has been a very pleasant experience.

Conversational Receptionists response

Matthew, thank you for leaving us some excellent feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been a pleasant experience for you and that you've found our team to be friendly. We are committed to addressing any issues that come up as quickly as possible to keep your service running smoothly. Thanks again for your review!

Conversational Receptionists Company Information