5.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

LiveVoice

Sometimes you can't always be there to answer every call that comes in to your business. LiveVoice has the solution to make your business as successful as possible. Our highly skilled agents are ready and eager to take your customers calls and ensure a positive experience while ultimately securing their loyalty to your brand. This allows you to focus on what you do best, taking your business to the next level.

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 16, 2016

11 LiveVoice Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

We started directing calls to LiveVoice recently, after an awful experience with another service provider. The transition was smooth, and the level of service our customers now get is exceptional. We trust LiveVoice with our brand! Need we say more?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

LiveVoice is taking a lot off my plate so I can continue to grow my business! They are very responsive to my needs and the needs of my clients! I have used other call services before and LiveVoice is the best!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I've gone through 3 different call centers in the last 2 years, and have always been dissatisfied until we tried LiveVoice. When we switched from our old call center to LiveVoice, we saw an immediate 40% lift in conversions from inbound call to qualified lead. We get intelligent and responsive agents, who sound fresh and alert on every call. Thanks guys!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

We've been using LiveVoice for several months now and been extremely happy with their services. Everyone we've been in contact with at LiveVoice has been friendly, thorough and very responsive to all our needs. We would highly recommend them and have already to other friends and colleagues.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I selected LiveVoice to handle our phone reception 24/7. The agents handle light customer service, open tickets and transfer calls when our team is available. The implementation went very smoothly and the agents handling the calls are friendly and sound knowledgeable. Calls are answered quickly and I could not be happier with the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveVoice?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

We recently signed up with LiveVoice to handle a couple of our larger account's customer service needs. After our initial meeting with the team and their customer service agents, we immediately felt as if we made the right choice. A few weeks into the programs, we are extremely pleased with the service they deliver to our customers, and expect it to remain that way throughout.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

The phone calls seemed to be often missed, the email reference sent to me say someone tried to call but I received no information in the email. None of my people on the contact list say they got a call. I'm asking to cancel our account. It's not worth missing 31 calls.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The service is TERRIBLE! I've tried at least 4 times to get a mutual understanding of my companies needs for their service but to my disappointment there was little change. MOST OF ALL, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that when LiveVoice does do what I need it's not consistent.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Jacqueline and her team members were such a breeze to work with. They remained professional at all times, followed up diligently & let our team feel comfortable with any & all questions we had. Pricing was great as well!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

We are two days into using LiveVoice. We have had a great experience communicating with Patty about our expectations and needs. Yesterday we did a test call that was not necessarily the experience we were hoping for. We were on hold a little over a minute and the call sounded too scripted. I'm sure these issues will change as we go into our second week. I'll be communicating with Patty about any other issues.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I am extremely happy and highly recommend LiveVOICE services. All agents are highly professionals and manages my business calls and website orders at all times. It's such a great system that the clients /customers actually speak to real people not machine 24/7. And you can set your account on your liking. It really makes my life so much easy and to manage things and be more organized while creating more time to get other things done. Sign up ladies and gents. You wouldn't be disappointed with LiveVoice. Thanks guys for taking care of my business.

LiveVoice Company Information