5.00/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings

Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

LiveVoice

Sometimes you can't always be there to answer every call that comes in to your business. LiveVoice has the solution to make your business as successful as possible. Our highly skilled agents are ready and eager to take your customers calls and ensure a positive experience while ultimately securing their loyalty to your brand. This allows you to focus on what you do best, taking your business to the next level.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

11 LiveVoice Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

We started directing calls to LiveVoice recently, after an awful experience with another service provider. The transition was smooth, and the level of service our customers now get is exceptional. We trust LiveVoice with our brand! Need we say more?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

LiveVoice is taking a lot off my plate so I can continue to grow my business! They are very responsive to my needs and the needs of my clients! I have used other call services before and LiveVoice is the best!

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

I've gone through 3 different call centers in the last 2 years, and have always been dissatisfied until we tried LiveVoice. When we switched from our old call center to LiveVoice, we saw an immediate 40% lift in conversions from inbound call to qualified lead. We get intelligent and responsive agents, who sound fresh and alert on every call. Thanks guys!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

We've been using LiveVoice for several months now and been extremely happy with their services. Everyone we've been in contact with at LiveVoice has been friendly, thorough and very responsive to all our needs. We would highly recommend them and have already to other friends and colleagues.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I selected LiveVoice to handle our phone reception 24/7. The agents handle light customer service, open tickets and transfer calls when our team is available. The implementation went very smoothly and the agents handling the calls are friendly and sound knowledgeable. Calls are answered quickly and I could not be happier with the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveVoice?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

We recently signed up with LiveVoice to handle a couple of our larger account's customer service needs. After our initial meeting with the team and their customer service agents, we immediately felt as if we made the right choice. A few weeks into the programs, we are extremely pleased with the service they deliver to our customers, and expect it to remain that way throughout.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

The phone calls seemed to be often missed, the email reference sent to me say someone tried to call but I received no information in the email. None of my people on the contact list say they got a call. I'm asking to cancel our account. It's not worth missing 31 calls.

Resolution response: Oct. 26, 2016

Great customer service. Great immediate response to any concerns I might have with their service which is a sign that they value you as a client. I would highly recommend LiveVoice to anyone who needs call center services. And I look forward to a continued partnership with them.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The service is TERRIBLE! I've tried at least 4 times to get a mutual understanding of my companies needs for their service but to my disappointment there was little change. MOST OF ALL, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that when LiveVoice does do what I need it's not consistent.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Jacqueline and her team members were such a breeze to work with. They remained professional at all times, followed up diligently & let our team feel comfortable with any & all questions we had. Pricing was great as well!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

We are two days into using LiveVoice. We have had a great experience communicating with Patty about our expectations and needs. Yesterday we did a test call that was not necessarily the experience we were hoping for. We were on hold a little over a minute and the call sounded too scripted. I'm sure these issues will change as we go into our second week. I'll be communicating with Patty about any other issues.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I am extremely happy and highly recommend LiveVOICE services. All agents are highly professionals and manages my business calls and website orders at all times. It's such a great system that the clients /customers actually speak to real people not machine 24/7. And you can set your account on your liking. It really makes my life so much easy and to manage things and be more organized while creating more time to get other things done. Sign up ladies and gents. You wouldn't be disappointed with LiveVoice. Thanks guys for taking care of my business.

LiveVoice expert review by ConsumerAffairs

LiveVoice offers lead response, customer service and virtual receptionist services to large and small businesses in a variety of industries. It is a part of TeleServices Direct and is headquartered in Illinois.

• 24/7 support: Business looking for overflow, busy or full-time customer support can get help from LiveVoice. The company offers services for both phone and chat support around the clock.

• HIPAA compliant: LiveVoice has a HIPPA compliant message delivery system in place, so businesses in the healthcare industry can feel secure in selecting them for phone services and support.

• Lead response: LiveVoice representatives can respond to a lead from an e-mail or web form in as little as 60 seconds. The quick response helps businesses get potential customers’ attention before their competition does.

• Training: All LiveVoice agents go through extensive training before they begin answering calls. The company uses software and online programs to train agents for clients’ specific needs. After agents begin answering calls, they are assessed daily, and their assessment is tied to their compensation.

• Free trial: Interested consumers can sign up for a one-month free trial from LiveVoice. Consumers can request information about the free trial online or by phone.

• Best for: LiveVoice has services to meet the needs of businesses in the medical, legal, real-estate and technology industries as well as many other small businesses.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs