toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jacqueline and her team members were such a breeze to work with. They remained professional at all times, followed up diligently & let our team feel comfortable with any & all questions we had. Pricing was great as well!

I am extremely happy and highly recommend LiveVOICE services. All agents are highly professionals and manages my business calls and website orders at all times. It's such a great system that the clients /customers actually speak to real people not machine 24/7. And you can set your account on your liking. It really makes my life so much easy and to manage things and be more organized while creating more time to get other things done. Sign up ladies and gents. You wouldn't be disappointed with LiveVoice. Thanks guys for taking care of my business.

We've been using LiveVoice for several months now and been extremely happy with their services. Everyone we've been in contact with at LiveVoice has been friendly, thorough and very responsive to all our needs. We would highly recommend them and have already to other friends and colleagues.

I selected LiveVoice to handle our phone reception 24/7. The agents handle light customer service, open tickets and transfer calls when our team is available. The implementation went very smoothly and the agents handling the calls are friendly and sound knowledgeable. Calls are answered quickly and I could not be happier with the service.

We recently signed up with LiveVoice to handle a couple of our larger account's customer service needs. After our initial meeting with the team and their customer service agents, we immediately felt as if we made the right choice. A few weeks into the programs, we are extremely pleased with the service they deliver to our customers, and expect it to remain that way throughout.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveVoice?

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Hello Ron-

Thank you for the information, we've escalated to the VP of Client services who is reaching out to you now.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

The phone calls seemed to be often missed, the email reference sent to me say someone tried to call but I received no information in the email. None of my people on the contact list say they got a call. I'm asking to cancel our account. It's not worth missing 31 calls.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hello Steven-

I know our Business Development Manager has already contacted you to resolve these issues. We appreciate the input.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The service is TERRIBLE! I've tried at least 4 times to get a mutual understanding of my companies needs for their service but to my disappointment there was little change. MOST OF ALL, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that when LiveVoice does do what I need it's not consistent.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

We are two days into using LiveVoice. We have had a great experience communicating with Patty about our expectations and needs. Yesterday we did a test call that was not necessarily the experience we were hoping for. We were on hold a little over a minute and the call sounded too scripted. I'm sure these issues will change as we go into our second week. I'll be communicating with Patty about any other issues.

LiveVoice Company Profile