Jacqueline and her team members were such a breeze to work with. They remained professional at all times, followed up diligently & let our team feel comfortable with any & all questions we had. Pricing was great as well!
I am extremely happy and highly recommend LiveVOICE services. All agents are highly professionals and manages my business calls and website orders at all times. It's such a great system that the clients /customers actually speak to real people not machine 24/7. And you can set your account on your liking. It really makes my life so much easy and to manage things and be more organized while creating more time to get other things done. Sign up ladies and gents. You wouldn't be disappointed with LiveVoice. Thanks guys for taking care of my business.
Thank you for the information, we've escalated to the VP of Client services who is reaching out to you now.
Original review: Oct. 9, 2016
The phone calls seemed to be often missed, the email reference sent to me say someone tried to call but I received no information in the email. None of my people on the contact list say they got a call. I'm asking to cancel our account. It's not worth missing 31 calls.
I know our Business Development Manager has already contacted you to resolve these issues. We appreciate the input.
Original review: Oct. 6, 2016
The service is TERRIBLE! I've tried at least 4 times to get a mutual understanding of my companies needs for their service but to my disappointment there was little change. MOST OF ALL, MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT is that when LiveVoice does do what I need it's not consistent.
Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
We are two days into using LiveVoice. We have had a great experience communicating with Patty about our expectations and needs. Yesterday we did a test call that was not necessarily the experience we were hoping for. We were on hold a little over a minute and the call sounded too scripted. I'm sure these issues will change as we go into our second week. I'll be communicating with Patty about any other issues.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveVoice?
- 609,643 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
LiveVoice offers lead response, customer service and virtual receptionist services to large and small businesses in a variety of industries. It is a part of TeleServices Direct and is headquartered in Illinois.
- 24/7 support: Business looking for overflow, busy or full-time customer support can get help from LiveVoice. The company offers services for both phone and chat support around the clock.
- HIPAA compliant: LiveVoice has a HIPPA compliant message delivery system in place, so businesses in the healthcare industry can feel secure in selecting them for phone services and support.
- Lead response: LiveVoice representatives can respond to a lead from an e-mail or web form in as little as 60 seconds. The quick response helps businesses get potential customers’ attention before their competition does.
- Training: All LiveVoice agents go through extensive training before they begin answering calls. The company uses software and online programs to train agents for clients’ specific needs. After agents begin answering calls, they are assessed daily, and their assessment is tied to their compensation.
- Free trial: Interested consumers can sign up for a one-month free trial from LiveVoice. Consumers can request information about the free trial online or by phone.
- Best for LiveVoice has services to meet the needs of businesses in the medical, legal, real-estate and technology industries as well as many other small businesses.
LiveVoice Company Profile