AnswerNet

Compare Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services

Research top Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Receptionists were extremely professional and we had very few issues with the sound/reception in calls. Also found that receptionists were very flexible. Used the service when I worked at a law firm. Reps were professional and polished when talking to clients and were also good at helping keep people calm in stressful situations. We had very quick response time - the longest I ever recall waiting was definitely less than 10 minutes. I also found that they were extremely timely for pre-planned requests. We used them in a small office during business hours, from 8-5. We'd often be there later but the call volume would not be so heavy as to be distracting.

Some crackling. Not the greatest. Not the clearest. Seemed like it only worked if we stood in a certain place or the caller found a spot that worked and didn't move too much. They seemed hurried and impatient if we asked a question more than once. Not the friendliest. Could've been better. They'd get back to you when they wanted to. Had to make a few calls to finally get someone who could help with the static in the lines. They were open when we were but getting someone who knew what they were talking about was another matter.

It was clear for the most part, little choppy here and there. However, the clarity was superior compared to the competition. I would recommend using ruby to people that use these services. The reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. They maintain a high level of professionalism and are courteous to the needs of clients. The managerial staff is also very competent and compassionate as well. Their responsiveness could use some improvement but that's just every company's issue. Always more problems than can be solved right away so it's just the expected backlogging. Their Hours Of Operation are what you would expect from these services. Always better but busier during the morning hours. However the wait times are not unreasonable.

It was ok, but not ideal. Some of the calls dropped and I didn't expect to have a call in the afternoon. I used the morning service instead. They didn't seek to know a whole lot about industry knowledge. When I asked them questions, they would respond with another question, until they just didn't know the answer. They were usually responsive at various times of service. I had little to no issues with the recon as time or the reaction time and they did meet my expectations in that regard. I do wish they had more hours of services instead of just 7-3 pacific standard time. I'm in eastern time so this is rarely convenient for me, especially in the mornings.

The quality is top notch and worth every penny. The price is less than what I expected to pay, I went in with the thought of paying more but I didn't. It provides all the knowledge necessary. It is current with the findings and leaves you completely aware and focused on what you need to know. I would definitely recommend it to others. The response is most of the time instant. You get the response right away. There is no wait time unless something is wrong which rarely occurs. I have used this product for about 5 hours, but that is just me. It can be used beyond that if necessary but that's not what I need. The battery last even longer than that.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AnswerNet?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With 28 call centers in North America and hundreds of employees, AnswerNet offers services designed for companies of all sizes.

• Always-on live operators: With AnswerNet, businesses always have a person to answer the phone. Its agents are available all day, every day.
  • Full service: In addition to basic receptionist services, AnswerNet has call centers that provide order processing, help desk services and emergency and disaster relief.
  • Industry-specific functions: AnswerNet offers professional communications services designed for specific industries. It tailors programs to fit everything from real estate to health care.
  • Interpret languages: With interpretation services for more than 250 languages and bilingual answering services in English, French and Spanish, companies can ignore national boundaries.
  • Automate communications: Automatic appointment reminders and scheduling, fax and email management and CRM services can all fall under a single dashboard.
  • Best for This full-service call center solution is best for enterprise companies, health care providers and small businesses.

Compare Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services