3.64/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a virtual receptionist or answering service?

Last updated: Dec. 4, 2017

11 AnswerNet Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We were very excited to switch to AnswerNet after getting a recommendation. After the initial set up of the account, we trained several account managers who were supposed to train their representatives. We offered additional training if needed, none was requested. Since our calls are recorded, we were able to hear the service AnswerNet provided, and it was terrible. Customers were placed on lengthy holds, representatives were rude to customers, appointments were scheduled with errors and offered at times when none were available. We paid an account set up fee, and after experiencing two weeks of abovementioned lack of professionalism, we decided to go back to our previous provider.

We requested AnswerNet refund the account set up fee, as the account was never set up properly but they refused. It is very unfortunate that the company is unable to take any responsibility for their lack of competence and training of staff. This was the one of the worst customer service experiences we've had and AnswerNet is in the business of customer service.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

It was very simple and hassle free to set up and has represented our company perfectly. Much better than just dead air while waiting. Changes are seamless and there is no down time. The reps are very professional and knowledgeable. They had answers to every question without hesitation. We haven't even needed a follow up consultation since our original start over a year ago. Every time we have a question or problem, we just give them a call and everything is answered and corrected immediately. Due the the professional nature of all employees we have ever dealt with I seriously doubt that we will ever have to change companies for these specific services. The hours seem to be very cooperative to everything that needs to be accomplished during everyday working hours. We have never had an issue that we couldn't find someone to help.

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

The call quality was as good actually better than I expected. I wasn't sure about automated systems but this one changed my opinion. Very simple! The Reps were very helpful and tried to make the call as quick and helpful as possible as the process could be. I was satisfied with my experience. I thought, (not having many positive experiences with this kind of call) that the responsiveness was much better than other systems alike. Made the process as simple as possible! I have never had any issues with the hours of operation. I have never heard complaints either. I always was successful with this company.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

The call quality was great. They took the message in great detail, got all the information, the callers name, who is calling, what they were calling about and the number to get them at. The representatives were very knowledgeable. They knew the right questions to ask. They were very responsive. As soon as they would get the message they would get it to you in a timely manner so you can respond to the message. Their hours of operation were great. They were always open and ready to take your calls and get your messages and it seemed like they were open 24 seven.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Call quality was very satisfactory, easy to use system, consistent quality. Employees were very satisfied with the service, experienced no major problems. Very knowledgeable representatives, professional and focused on the company's, departments and individual needs. Fast and reliable response time, courteous and knowledgeable about the needs of their customers. Very personalized service when been informed of the company's needs and expectations. Hours of operation are scheduled to the company's needs and requests. Flexible, cooperative, good customer service to customize the company's needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AnswerNet?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

The call quality was very pleasant. They responded quickly & efficiently to every phone call. Their professional manner was exceptional & business like. The representatives were knowledgeable & efficient. Their responsiveness was appropriate in directing people to the proper staff to help with whatever problems they had that needed to be dealt with. The hour of operation were nine am to five pm and that was enough for our operation to be able to help what needed to be done and this was enough for our company to deal with.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

Receptionists were extremely professional and we had very few issues with the sound/reception in calls. Also found that receptionists were very flexible. Used the service when I worked at a law firm. Reps were professional and polished when talking to clients and were also good at helping keep people calm in stressful situations. We had very quick response time - the longest I ever recall waiting was definitely less than 10 minutes. I also found that they were extremely timely for pre-planned requests. We used them in a small office during business hours, from 8-5. We'd often be there later but the call volume would not be so heavy as to be distracting.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

Some crackling. Not the greatest. Not the clearest. Seemed like it only worked if we stood in a certain place or the caller found a spot that worked and didn't move too much. They seemed hurried and impatient if we asked a question more than once. Not the friendliest. Could've been better. They'd get back to you when they wanted to. Had to make a few calls to finally get someone who could help with the static in the lines. They were open when we were but getting someone who knew what they were talking about was another matter.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

It was clear for the most part, little choppy here and there. However, the clarity was superior compared to the competition. I would recommend using ruby to people that use these services. The reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. They maintain a high level of professionalism and are courteous to the needs of clients. The managerial staff is also very competent and compassionate as well. Their responsiveness could use some improvement but that's just every company's issue. Always more problems than can be solved right away so it's just the expected backlogging. Their Hours Of Operation are what you would expect from these services. Always better but busier during the morning hours. However the wait times are not unreasonable.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

It was ok, but not ideal. Some of the calls dropped and I didn't expect to have a call in the afternoon. I used the morning service instead. They didn't seek to know a whole lot about industry knowledge. When I asked them questions, they would respond with another question, until they just didn't know the answer. They were usually responsive at various times of service. I had little to no issues with the recon as time or the reaction time and they did meet my expectations in that regard. I do wish they had more hours of services instead of just 7-3 pacific standard time. I'm in eastern time so this is rarely convenient for me, especially in the mornings.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

The quality is top notch and worth every penny. The price is less than what I expected to pay, I went in with the thought of paying more but I didn't. It provides all the knowledge necessary. It is current with the findings and leaves you completely aware and focused on what you need to know. I would definitely recommend it to others. The response is most of the time instant. You get the response right away. There is no wait time unless something is wrong which rarely occurs. I have used this product for about 5 hours, but that is just me. It can be used beyond that if necessary but that's not what I need. The battery last even longer than that.

AnswerNet expert review by ConsumerAffairs

With 28 call centers in North America and hundreds of employees, AnswerNet offers services designed for companies of all sizes.

• Always-on live operators: With AnswerNet, businesses always have a person to answer the phone. Its agents are available all day, every day.

• Full service: In addition to basic receptionist services, AnswerNet has call centers that provide order processing, help desk services and emergency and disaster relief.

• Industry-specific functions: AnswerNet offers professional communications services designed for specific industries. It tailors programs to fit everything from real estate to health care.

• Interpret languages: With interpretation services for more than 250 languages and bilingual answering services in English, French and Spanish, companies can ignore national boundaries.

• Automate communications: Automatic appointment reminders and scheduling, fax and email management and CRM services can all fall under a single dashboard.

• Best for: This full-service call center solution is best for enterprise companies, health care providers and small businesses.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs