2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

The Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup truck. Read more Toyota reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Toyota Tundra Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Tundra?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Tundra?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I have driven the wheels off of my 19 year old Toyota Tundra and it keeps on going. We have always had a Toyota vehicle in our family and they all last for as long as you want them to. I insisted that my daughters always drive them, especially when they had to work late shifts. The Camry and RAV4 both lasted 15 and 16 years respectively, and were still running when we traded them. Toyota's are still the most reliable cars and trucks on the road, and my Tundra has never broken down one time since I have had it. I recommend any Toyota!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

A very reliable and dependable truck. I have been driving this truck for five years and 71,000 miles already and not a single breakdown. Things that usually wear out faster such as battery, tires, brakes are holding up pretty good. In summary: It's an absolutist amazing truck and I would buy another one like it.

Get buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The Toyota Tundra is a very rugged powerful looking and feeling truck but yet runs as smooth as a car. It has no problem pulling my 30ft pontoon boat and is fuel efficient as well. It has gone up in value and it's a 2013. Looks great inside and very roomy. Back seat reclines which is a plus. I would highly recommend the Toyota Tundra for the 1st time truck buyer who is looking for a heavy duty truck that holds it's own.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I like the fact that everything works electronically. From the acceleration to the transmission, each part connects electrically instead of by air hoses. The acceleration is exceptional as every aspect of a great truck is accentuated. The ride is smooth, but with a truck like muscle. The interior is smart looking and the stance of the truck makes it stand out. It is truly an exceptional 4 wheel drive truck.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

This is my 2nd Crew Max Tundra. The first was a black 2016 with just over 20,000 miles. I had no issue other than trying to keep a black truck clean while living in the country. I traded it for a 2018 silver crew max. I have just over 7500 miles with no concerns so far. I will likely trade one more time once the new model comes out in 2021. Depending on how the reviews are after the first year.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I have a 2014 Toyota Tundra with 75,000 miles on it. I started it up and the engine light and the trac light came on. I drove it and it did not feel right. I went to AutoZone and they plug it in and said it has a bad knock sensor. I called the Toyota dealership and they told me it was a bad knock sensor and it is located in the middle of the motor and would cost 4,500 dollars to fix over 24 hr. labor. I will never buy a Toyota again,!!!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This truck has treated me very well for 8+ years. No problems other than normal wear and tear. Keep in mind, I have had regular maintenance, tire rotation and pressure, monitored fluid levels frequently, and addressed all issues immediately so they did not become worse and more expensive to fix.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Great truck. Minimal care. It is a workhorse going through snow like a hot knife through butter. Overall I love this truck. Only draw back is parts can be a bit high but if you shop around you can keep that cost down.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Awesome, dependable Truck. 2005 Tundra. Drives like a sport car, gets 17 MPG and very few repairs. This truck is in perfect condition with 130K on it. Added new Stereo system with Bluetooth that updates the Truck nicely.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The 2017 Toyota Tundra is a well oiled machine. Although very basic it has a proven tried and true functionality that leads to dependability. If you are not looking for the latest and greatest tech but looking for a reliable vehicle for the long haul, look no further than the Toyota Tundra.

Toyota Tundra Company Information