toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I relocated so I needed to ship my vehicle and I ended up with ShipYourCarNow based on the reviews that I saw online. Their quote was fair and was a bit cheaper than some of the other ones I received. I spoke with their transport organizer with regards to the confirmation date, shipment date and delivery date. He also gave me my driver's contact information and I've been speaking with him throughout the process. He told me that he'll pick up my car from Dallas and that he's halfway to DC. And when he made it to DC, he told me exactly where to meet on there. There was constant communication. He was very cordial and professional. When I received the car, I took time to look at it inside and out and everything was fine. Overall, I enjoyed the experience. Everyone I spoke with are very kind, courteous and professional to me.

ShipYourCarNow's price was right and their staff were all friendly. I used them a couple of times and the cars were usually shipped in 2 or 3 days' time. Sometimes it's tricky communicating with the driver when they're on the road but it's normal. Everything worked out well and the vehicle owners were happy with the transport.

I would use ShipYourCarNow or recommend to other people. I used them because they were referred by a friend. The car was purchased in Illinois by a friend and had it shipped back to California where I live. The person that picked up the vehicle was very care taking of the vehicle and was knowledgeable of what needed to be done. However, when the vehicle was dropped in California, there were no communications about the time it was gonna be dropped so I called the office and they transferred me over to another person but that person wasn't there. I had to wait and call back again. That took two hours because the guy was supposed to call me back and he never did.

I was out in the field when the driver called me and said he was already at the shop. I had to drive 20 minutes to the shop because nobody informed me that he was already on his way. But that happens. I work for a manufacturing corporation and I work for Consumer Affairs too, so I know about delays of communications and processes.

I bought my vehicle and I didn't want to go get it myself, so I shipped it through ShipYourCarNow. Their rep was a really nice guy when I talked to him and their price was right, too. They also did exactly what they were supposed to do and delivered it when they said they were gonna do it. They took care of me and I was thrilled to death. Everything worked out great.

I had two vehicles that were passed on to me from a father that had passed away so I was trying to get them shipped up to where I live up in Washington State. After speaking with a couple of different people, the ShipYourCarNow guy who I was dealing with seemed more than helpful. He called me back all the time and it seemed like a good relationship working. The quote I was given was extremely fair.

The whole process from beginning to end took about 3 weeks. We had a driver who cancelled last minute because he had a breakdown. This was before Thanksgiving so I was upset about it. I was down in California waiting for the pick-up; I flew down there specifically. But Tim helped me get everything organized, got a new transport company out there within a week and had the trucks up here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

ShipYourCarNow was the only company that offered me a reasonable price for an enclosed carrier versus an open carrier. My transport organizer was very nice and was able to answer almost all of my questions and was available whenever I needed to get in touch with him. The driver came much earlier than I expected and then much later than I expected my car to arrive. I was not really happy with not knowing when I was going to get my car or when it would arrive but he was a very nice person.

We were moving and I was able to confirm that ShipYourCarNow was a reputable company through the Consumer Affairs website. However, Matson had an issue trying to secure a truck which delayed my car getting here a few days. But other than that, my experience with them has been brilliant.

A lot of the companies seem very sore or maybe even a little rude like when I was talking to the transfer directly and they’re not exactly customer service friendly. But the ShipYourCarNow rep was good, friendly, and answered my phone calls any day I called. The driver picked up the car a couple of days late but that was because of weather which was beyond his control up there in the North East. Other than that, it was easy and I got my car super-fast so that’s good.

We needed to ship my grandson's car to his base in New York from San Jose and ShipYourCarNow came up online. Wayne, their transport organizer, was very knowledgeable. Also, the guy who picked up the car was nice. However, they were supposed to take the car to my grandson but they waited a couple of days before they went over where they dropped it off and take it. Then Wayne fixed things for the guy to drive the car to where my grandson was and everything went okay. We recommended ShipYourCarNow to someone in Palm Springs where they used them to ship a car to the same place too.

ShipYourCarNow did a good job. I have sciatica and I cannot drive long, so I needed my car shipped. I received my car with perfect condition. I liked their service and they delivered the car the next day. The driver waited for me because I do not have money order so I went to Walmart but their money order machine broke. He was so patient and understandable. Next time when I move my car again, I can recommend ShipYourCarNow to somebody because they are good.

I purchased a car and I had to get it to Virginia, so I called a number of transport companies. I liked Ivan, the gentleman from ShipYourCarNow, from Florida, so I chose to go with them. I liked his mannerism, professionalism, his follow up, and he was very good. He always made it possible to contact him, he gave me his private cell number in case I had any questions. I liked that very much compared to the other ones. I used their free quote option and their pricing was very competitive.

They picked up my car and put it on a flatbed, then the transport organizer told me the approximate time when he’d leave California. The truck driver called me in different states he was at to give me a progress report. When he got in North Carolina, he said he's six hours away. He advised me where I needed to meet him, which was near a shopping mall. I’m very impressed with him. He had some other vehicles to drop off but it was just a very good experience. From start to finish, the whole thing was handled very professionally. I could use that same company if I needed to ship from the East Coast to the West Coast or anywhere. In fact, I’d recommend it to anyone who wanted a vehicle shipped.

I was wintering in Florida and didn't want to drive so I used ShipYourCarNow. My experience with them has been perfect. The carrier driver showed up, dropped the vehicle off and everything worked as planned.

I was moving across country from LA to Detroit. When I googled, ShipYourCarNow was the one that struck me and it looked good. So I called them. The quote was fair and was around the same prices that I received in the past. It was a little frustrating though when I was called about a day before the driver was about to arrive and said that I needed to meet them in a large parking lot behind a grocery store where they can unload the car. That would've been fine if I was told that but they told me it would be door-to-door service. I had my 5-year-old daughter with me and had to go over at ten o'clock at night. ShipYourCarNow should have been clearer about it. Other than that, they were a lot quicker than they said they would be so that made up for it a lot. Originally, they said it was going to take a week to ten days but they came in five days. The driver met me somewhere five minutes down the road and there wasn't any hidden cost.

My daughter was moving back across the country and we got ShipYourCarNow's service for their good ratings that I looked at. Their free quote was good and they gave me a little better deal. We had some problems because of the weather but it got resolved and the car was picked up on time. I talked to the carrier driver and we got it straightened out, and it worked out perfect. The shipping took about six days.

My project was moved from Dallas to New York so I had to move and ship my car. I wanted to pick up the car ASAP and ShipYourCarNow told me their best offer and said they had a ready driver which can take my car over the next day. The carrier driver called me before coming and gave me all the inputs that the car would be taken from my place and he took the car. 30 minutes before coming, he called to tell me that he was about to arrive.

However, my car was supposed to be delivered on a Tuesday but I got it over on Wednesday. Also, the driver’s side mirror was working when it was given in Texas, but it wasn't working when the carrier driver gave the car in New York. It was my mistake since I didn’t check it and I didn’t take it from the carrier driver's hand. I even didn’t talk to that guy. But other than that, everything was fine. Whatever I wanted, how fast I wanted, I got the car. Things were the way I wanted it, so it’s always good to get a win-win situation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was not the least expensive but the price was competitive. And I was most comfortable with the person I spoke to compared to other companies in a way that they have just set up the work. The organizer had some very good communication throughout the whole process. If I had questions, I never felt like I couldn't call. I just felt very informed about the whole process and what it all entailed and the different steps and shipping it across via car to L.A. and then across on the ship to here.

A big bonus for me was a lot of the companies wanted me to give the driver a postdated check or money order when they pick up my car for the first step, ahead of time, and I was not comfortable with that, versus with ShipYourCarNow, they took the full amount for both steps of the trip and distributed it when everyone was supposed to be paid. ShipYourCarNow was very professional, and honest. I was very nervous. It was the first time I shipped a car and it went very well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm in New Jersey and I needed a vehicle shipped here from California. I was referred to ShipYourCarNow through Matson trucking company. My wife coordinated it and organized it in California, but I'm the one that set it up. Their transport organizer was very knowledgeable and friendly. The carrier driver was friendly and personable. Not at all of the money all the time and wasn't starchy. I was well-informed of the date and time of the delivery and they showed up on time. It was a safe unloading of the vehicle. My S500 Mercedes-Benz was in one piece.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship a car from New Jersey to Florida. This is the first time I've ever shipped a car, so I was very skeptical and I didn't really know who to trust because I have a fairly expensive car. My concern was if I will receive the car again after handing over the car and key. However, ShipYourCarNow had a fairly decent web presence and reviews. Through them, I found a wonderful shipper that was really great to deal with and topnotch from start to finish.

Their price changed a little bit and they did a little bait-and-switch where they told me that they can pick up my car the next day but that didn't happen. I called the shipper and the broker, but the latter could not be contacted. They didn't really explain the situation and just apologized. They said they didn't know what happened but they told me there's a vacant spot on a trailer for my car so they would get my money. Ultimately, they did connect me with the shipper that I wound up using several weeks later.

The driver from the shipping company was really nice and courteous and took great care of the car. He called me several times and let me know where he was. I would use that shipper again when I ship the car back in the spring. The car was here when it was promised two days later. Although the shipper was good, I didn't like the high-pressure tactic ShipYourCarNow used to get me committed. I also felt like I paid them a whole heck of a lot for doing nothing more than just connect me to a shipper. They need better communication up front on the initial contact.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was coming back home from the military and I needed someone to pick up my car from the Dallas BTC all the way down to my house. I went with ShipYourCarNow because they have better rates. I'm very satisfied with the quote they gave me and the transport organizer was very dependable. He made the service quick and easy. His communication skill is very on top of it too. The carrier driver, who was also very polite and quick, came here and unloaded the car. There was no hassle at all with him and he knew what he was doing. It was the greatest experience working with ShipYourCarNow. They’re friendly, organized and reliable and they worked with me. They have a good business. I would recommend them to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have just gotten out of the active duty scope of my US Air Force career and I'm moving up to Alaska from South Dakota to pursue work and to live a healthy and hopefully long life with my girlfriend. I spoke to a fellow named Tim about ShipYourCarNow and I just felt really comfortable with him. He gave me a quote under $3,000 which was acceptable. I was a little taken aback at first. I asked him questions and he was able to answer them and provide quality logistics solutions for me. A lot of the other service providers were pretty condescending. I got hooked up with ShipYourCarNow and it seemed to work out well.

The carrier driver was wonderful. He and his wife owned a small transport business. He was very social. I was smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee with the man, and he seemed to really care a lot about his job. It was a lovely experience. ShipYourCarNow ran on a perfect timeframe. I just received the call last week from Alaska Auto Transport. They had received my vehicle. It was as smooth as cut glass. I'm very happy with the outcome. However, I received a veritable cornucopia of phone calls from different bidders and that became a bit taxing. I hope there was a network connection stating that the customer had already been satisfied to one provider.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle and needed it shipped from California or Oregon to Virginia and ShipYourCarNow provided a smooth experience for me. Eric, the transport organizer, was great and working with him was really top-notch. It took a bit to find a place to unload the car which was news to me as I didn't realize that they weren't gonna be able to drop it off right in front of my place but we managed to make it work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The broker that I dealt with from ShipYouCarNow was professional and very good with communication. He contacted and e-mailed me letting me know the logistics of how the shipment was gonna work. It was a fairly complicated transport because of the circumstances. The vehicle that I transported didn’t run. It had no engine in it and because of that, it was more complicated to get the vehicle loaded onto the truck which we knew ahead of time. He really seemed like a good guy. He provided me with all the necessary paperwork and documentation. Everything was very smooth. When I met the driver, he was a good guy. The paperwork was already completed.

I've dealt with tons of different shipping companies over the last 20 years. I’m always looking around for the best price. ShipYourCarNow was expensive comparatively to the rest of the other that I've found but I have to give them credit because part of the reason why it was so expensive was because I booked last minute. And because I booked last minute, it was difficult for them to find different options as far as price because there was only gonna be one driver in Las Vegas at the time period I needed to have the car picked up.

These companies that I deal with usually have their brokerage fee of $100. Sometimes it might be $150. In this particular case, I wasn't aware of it when I paid but I found out after the fact through the driver that they had charged me $300 for the brokerage fee. It’s said and done now and there’s nothing I can do about it now and part of it was because I booked it last minute but I felt the $300 brokerage fee was a little bit excessive given the amount of work that it takes to set up a transport and also based off the fact that I’ve shipped a couple of hundred cars in my lifetime. When they know that you’re in a time crunch, they use it against you immediately. At the end of the day, I would not use them because of the cost. But I don’t have any complaints as far as the service. I'm happy the vehicle is back here in Maine. It arrived safe and sound with no damage to the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking to move to Arizona from Miami and we got ShipYourCarNow for their price, the fact that they could deliver our cars to Arizona when we flew there, and their customer service. The transport organizer got the price quote within our budget. He gave us all numbers and the driver's number as well. If we had any questions, we were free to call them at any time. We were pleased when the cars were delivered. The carrier driver was courteous and careful with our cars. He made sure they were loaded right and to my specification.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow gives great service and they're very prompt with their work. They're more dependable than the rest and I’d recommend them. However, they should let people know and make it clear what they are paying for so that there won't be any kind of misunderstanding. I buy cars out of state and ShipYourCarNow never explained the details of the shipment terms all the way up. They told me it will cost $700 and to pay $200 upfront, so my impression was that I was going to pay $700. But when the carrier driver came he told me to pay $700. When I talked to the broker he told me the extra was his fee. He never explained that at first and it's deceitful to do that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I joined the army and my first duty station is out in Texas so I need my vehicle shipped. I did some research on it and I found ShipYourCarNow. When I made the first phone call, the representative treated me well. Things happened very fast and they got in touch with the driver really quickly. Even the driver himself always called or texted me. The move from New York to Texas took less than a week. It was a great experience and I'll recommend it to anybody and I actually recommended them to one of my friends already. I’m definitely going to use them again when I TCS out of here to another state which would be in the next two years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’re shipping our vehicle to Florida since we didn't want to drive it down there. I spoke to Tanya from ShipYourCarNow and I like the customer service she gave me. She was the only one of all the companies that I inquired with that called me on a phone and gave me details. She gave me a quote which was competitive with quotes I got from other companies. She also sent me the details in writing and by email and she was helpful with questions that I had. We wanted to pack some things to ship down in the trunk and she gave me information to make sure I packed the glass that I was shipping down tightly and told me as long as it was a hundred pounds, that was fine.

The carrier driver was personable and professional too. They called me along the way, and then called to say they weren't coming to bring it on Wednesday and that they would be coming on Thursday. When they were a half hour out, they called too. They were considerate of my time as well. My car arrived safely and there were no problems with it. Everybody kept me informed from the time they picked up the car until they dropped it off to make sure that it was good. They were efficient, professional and did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I stay a part of the year in Florida so I needed to ship my vehicle. I went online and got a call from ShipYourCarNow. Alex was very accommodating, very nice, and savvy. However, I felt like he did a bait and switch but it may have been not in his control because I was quoted one thing and then gave plenty of time. I'd initially signed myself up for this service on October 14th and when it got out for pickup and delivery on November 3rd or 4th, I didn't hear anything. I made the call and I can't find any drivers who are willing to take the trip for the quote that I was given. That sounds either it's bs or they really couldn't find any.

From a consumer point of view, don't quote me something and then come back when you know I'm in a crunch because I've made arrangements for travel. If they didn't feel that they could find anybody within about a week, don't leave the consumer hanging until the very end and then we have to pay more to get somebody. All these people are brokers but they all play this game of quoting stuff, and they near not really be able to comply with the quote that they have. The broker was being truthful, but waited too long to tell me that he couldn't get a quote.

On the other hand, the company or people who did the hauling were very good, very accommodating and kept in touch the entire time. In the future, once I've made contact with several of these folks that do the hauling, I might as well just go direct. I would be willing to bet a dime to a doughnut that in the end, the only commission that the broker got was $25 but it wasn't worth his aggravation, especially the aggravation I gave him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Bentley in California and I wanted it enclosed. People told me that ShipYourCarNow was one of the best in shipping and so I used them. I called them up and asked them how much it was. I agreed and that was it. Working with the transport organizer, Carlos, was excellent. It was easy to get in touch with him.

During the whole process, they kept calling every day since it all took longer than expected. The car was supposed to be here on the week of the 24th but when they got into Tennessee, the truck broke. It broke down again the next day and the day after that. We had a flight that was to leave on that Thursday but we didn't get out until the following Wednesday because the car arrived seven days late. It cost us over $2000 in airline tickets because we had to keep redoing our tickets. But that's okay though, it happens. That's something that they can't control.

And then I told them, "Can I send a flatbed up there? Can I do that now? We're leaving now." Then I got a call in the morning saying that no, we couldn't leave because the part was wrong. We're in the racing business so I know how things go like that. But I wish they had come up with another idea, like send the car down in a flatbed or go out of their way to get the car to us since it was only 220 miles away. I would reuse them again, they are very quick to find somebody, but who they chose to bring it was something different because of the way things went. That truck wasn't that good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was recommended by someone I trust and they were 100% right. I recommended them and and everyone I know has been very happy. I know a lot of my friends have used them to ship their cars. This is one of the few companies I've been very pleased with in my life. The transport organizer was very good, organized and professional. The carrier driver communicated well when they were gonna be arriving. All in all, they were very prompt and on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my daughter’s vehicle from college back to home and ShipYourCarNow's price was really good. I had gotten several quotes and theirs was very reasonable. The person that I was dealing with was also very professional and friendly. The carrier driver was good, too. He delivered the vehicle before I expected it to get there. He went straight from Tennessee to Florida and did it in less than a day. It was a wonderful experience and I would use them again if I need to.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile