toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

From start to finish working with SYCN was a pleasure. Garrett took the stress out of my first time experience of shipping my car. The driver was responsive to my texts as well. Do not hesitate to use this company. I would do it again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was very helpful over the phone and they gave me a good rate. Initially, we had a problem with the driver wanting to pick up the car early. They said they would give 24 hours' notice to pick up the car but the driver put them on the clock and thought that he was gonna pick the car in a few hours instead of the 24-hour notice. They called while I was at work and I told them I couldn't give them the car then. They said that if I couldn’t give them the car, I would lose my deposit but then they went back, realized they didn't follow what they promised me, accommodated and fixed the situation.

The driver ended up waiting an extra day so that I can give him the car and he was very helpful. We were moving two cars and he ended up helping me out big time and meeting in a closer area so that I can walk and give him the other car. Also, he kept giving me heads up as to when he would arrive at the location and he was very good about it. Overall it was a good experience and it worked out great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona and I needed it shipped to my sister in Texas. The agent from ShipYourCarNow was nice on the phone. He broke down to me the reason why he was charging me that much money. I called a couple of places and their quotes were a bit higher than the ShipYourCarNow's agent gave me and so I decided to go with them.

However, we had a little situation about the payment. When we gave the debit card to him, I thought he was going to go ahead and take the entire payment off the debit card. He didn't do that. Instead, he went ahead and took $100 which was his fee. And then, when the vehicle arrived in Dallas, Texas, we were going to pay either with a check or cash. That's the part I did not understand. But according to the agent, he explained that to me. And so, I went ahead and sent the money to my sister and she paid the driver when he delivered the vehicle.

Additionally, their agent told me the process was going to take anywhere from two to three business days. But, when I went through the actual shipping department, they told me seven to eight days. So, there was a little confusion. Despite this, their driver was good. He came right in front of my house and picked up the vehicle. And the vehicle got to Texas anyway. And so, my overall experience with ShipYourCarNow was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I work as a dealer and I needed one car shipped somewhere and another car shipped back. I called ShipYourCarNow and they said they can give me a competitive price. They told me what it was and I thought it was fair. The process was relatively quick. Overall, our experience with them wasn't great but it was still decent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been shipping cars from all over and ShipYourCarNow is one of the good companies in the market. I never had an issue with them when I had a vehicle shipped. The vehicle's in Florida and we are located in New York. It’s a long drive so, I have to ship it through them. They’re so fast. If he tells me, “I will get you a driver with that timeframe,” he will get it for me. Usually, the other shipping company takes a long time. It will take up to 10 days to get you a driver. But with ShipYourCarNow, most of the time, they get it for me within four days, sometimes a week. It depends on where the car’s coming from. They always give me a free quote and I often negotiate on the price, although sometimes I feel the fee is a little bit high especially for a dealer. The transport organizer, Isaac, is very good. I always deal with him. He’s one of the bosses. He’s professional, sends me information, emails and always gives follow-ups. If I have an issue, I call him.

But I only had an issue with the two drivers. And it was an issue if I was supposed to get them a check or they’re asking for a cash. So they have to choose the drivers. Otherwise, it’s still good. They’re usually fast, although sometimes they’re delayed for a day. If the weather is bad, they would have to stop. The company is really good. I’d recommend it for being fair. They don’t go too higher for fees especially if you deal with them for a long time, they work out the fees and the numbers with you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The cost of shipping my vehicle through ShipYourCarNow came in fairly low. We contacted four different companies and ShipYourCarNow had the most prompt service and was able to return a driver team quickly. And so, we made email contact with their transport organizer. Every time I had a question, he put me in direct cell phone contact and they followed up quickly.

ShipYourCarNow handled everything up to the point of pickup. As soon as they had our vehicle they passed us off to the driver. The carrier drivers informed us as soon as they picked up the vehicle. They also kept us informed along the way. Overall, my experience with ShipYourCarNow was great. And so, I've recommended them to a colleague and he ended up using them as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have previously used ShipYourCarNow and was satisfied with the service so I used them again for relocating from Colorado to Virginia instead of going with a new one. I directly called them and gave them my previous reference number of the previous shifting so they used it and gave me a $24 discount for the current. They only call regularly for the pickup as well as on the delivery and informed me about all the dates plus kept me updated with the move. Even the car came in good condition and the inside was clean. But last time, there were a few black marks. I also had an inquiry because being a returning customer, I was charged $100 more than a new one. My friend also used them when he moved recently after me and he got a much less quote than what I got. His car was shipped for 600 dollars but they charged me $750.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a taxi car which I had to ship from Pennsylvania. I’ve used ShipYourCarNow twice before and I never paid for a quote there. I liked the way they broke it down. They give you what the insurance costs, the miles, and the gas. So, you know what’s going where. The carrier driver was pleasurable to work with. He’s a good guy. I got a notification from the carrier company and the problem they were having was, it was a holiday weekend and they can’t get anybody to do the delivery that Sunday. But it wasn’t a problem. The whole thing, from pick up to delivery took a week to complete. ShipYourCarNow takes the hassle of it and they make it seem pretty easy. ShipYourCarNow is great to do business with. I've talked to people about doing it and they were scared because it seemed to be difficult but they’re impressed with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a dealership and have an account set up with ShipYourCarNow as we had to ship a customer's car. Their quote was good, their organizers stayed in contact, and the drivers were very good, as well. Overall, I had a wonderful experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mom passed away and she gave me a vehicle which I had to ship. I called a few places and they just gave me the runaround. They didn't know how much the charge and couldn't find about it. But ShipYourCarNow could. Everything was good with the transport organizer. However, he told me my car was going to be here on a Monday but they came on Sunday. That was a bummer because I was an hour away when they called and told me my truck was there. And so, I had to stop what I was doing, drive all the way home to pay their guy and then go back to what I was going. Nevertheless, everything went smoothly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship a car to my residence, and someone recommended me to ShipYourCarNow. The most important thing about working with them was the satisfaction. Everything was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to get my vehicle from South Lake Tahoe to Oakland and it was an older vehicle so I didn’t want to take a chance of driving it. ShipYourCarNow was the first shipping company available while the other companies just gave me the runaround. The first time I was quoted by other companies, it was around $300 and then they said, “Oh, we can’t do it but for an extra of $200 we have some of these.” So it costs more than I initially thought but it’s down and it’s done so it’s fine. The shipment took 2 days to complete and I was very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used ShipYourCarNow to ship my car from New Jersey to Tampa, Florida. I am giving it to my son. He started college in Tampa and he had what he call a 1972 Muscle Car but I like to call it a death trap. I wasn't going to have him commuting 30 minutes plus traffic each way into downtown Tampa with a car which will probably end up stolen. It is mostly restored and I've put money into that car so I don't want it to happen. ShipYourCarNow gave me a fair price and I like it. They gave me a $600 price because I was sending the opposite direction of the main flow. Most movers are coming up, a lot of people were given $1,000 to $1,200. It was the regular rate back and forth.

The driver was very good. Although he actually didn't make the first day, he made it the next morning to pick my car up. I think it was because the fact that it was off season, the cars were spaced farther apart for pick up. But it doesn't matter, for $600 I'm more than fine with waiting a day. He did an all-around check thing and stuck it on. It was delivered on time. It was actually very smooth and really nice. I'd use them again. I've already recommended ShipYourCarNow to a few of my clients.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My job changed and needed to ship my vehicle. I saw a good review of ShipYourCarNow. It was my first experience and it was a good one. The free quote including my dealing with Nicol, the person who booked the car, was good. He gave me a couple of options and said that moving the car with the train was done so it helped me to know. Also, he put some stuff in the car and it was nice. My interaction with the carrier driver on the day of the delivery went well. It took around 10 days for me to get the vehicle from New Jersey to California then they dropped my vehicle when I was there. They were really good and professional on the phone or in person. It’s a nice experience and I really like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car for my nephew and tried a couple transport companies. I was checking the rates and liked the conversation I had on the phone with the gentleman from ShipYourCarNow. My shipping contractor was honest and I started chit-chatting with him. I checked out a couple of people and they were on the same rate but they sounded a little sketchy. I also felt a little more comfortable with the ShipYourCarNow guy. The carrier driver came, picked the car up then strapped it and took it to the big truck. He was a real good guy. The parties who picked it up said everything was great. They gave good conversation and keep me informed. Everything went and worked out well and I'd recommend them to another friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mother-in-law always wanted a Jeep and she bought one. She has another vehicle, but she can’t drive both and my son needed a car, so she said she'll give us one if we visit and drive back. We haven’t been down in Iowa in 10 years and it was an incentive to get us down there. I said I'm not driving it back but it would be a good experience for my son. She said that there’s a lot more cars on the road now than when I drove and my son is not an experienced enough driver. He only has three or four years under his belt. My in-laws said it's $2,000 to $3,000 to ship the car, but I got a price between $800 and $1,000 from ShipYourCarNow and they wouldn't believe me.

ShipYourCarNow's transport organizer was good and the car was delivered in four days. An 82 and 84-year-old couple came down and drove it. It was unbelievable. The old man has been doing it for years and they have other cars on the route. They got here at about 8:30 and it started to be dark, so I couldn't inspect the vehicle. They were an exit away, but they slept for the night and came the following morning. They were a very nice couple. There was a lot of dirt in the engine and doorways. Either it’s from Iowa or from when they had to pull over because they hit a bad storm in Pennsylvania or New York. Also, there’s a little dent in the back with the crease, and I’ll know if that was there or not when my in-laws visit us. It took altogether almost $900. It was $700 for the driver and $100 and something to the broker. It all worked out and everything was on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Shipping with ShipYourCarNow has been a positive experience with great customer service. I was coordinating the shipping of the vehicle of my friend who was coming from overseas after working in a military base and someone referred ShipYourCarNow to them. I wasn’t really familiar with the process of shipping a car so I didn’t realize that as soon as I booked, they would be looking for a person to bring the car. It wasn’t on the set schedule since I have a work schedule that I had to adhere to but their transport organizer worked around that. He went out of his way, called me several times and he was really helpful in getting the car shipped. They had several trips and we coordinated together and I really appreciated that. The carrier driver was also nice and helpful and we had a smooth transaction. I just provided him my information, gave him the card and other things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used ShipYourCarNow twice and I loved it. Also, the coordinator was awesome. During the first time, I asked my employee to figure out how to ship my car back to California. He came in contact with their coordinator and he was cool and very responsive. He delivered on what he promised to deliver. He gave me his cellphone number and said, “Just text me if anything went wrong.” He was enthusiastic about the whole transaction from the beginning. So, I called him again when I had to ship back to Florida. I heard there were a lot of bugs and stuff on the car but nothing that would be irresponsible. I’m happy with them and I’ll use them again. It was fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from New Jersey to Arizona. I needed to ship my vehicle, so based on the Better Business Bureau rating, I got ShipYourCarNow’s services. ShipYourCarNow, of all the companies that contacted me, was the most professional and that they were not harassing. Some of the other ones were constantly following us, going on, "Have you made a decision?" and bordering on harassing. ShipYourCarNow was not like that. They gave me a quote online, then they said they didn't have a driver. Later, they got a driver, only they wanted a higher rate. It ended up being $100 more than what their quote was. So I don't know if that's standard or if that was a scam. But it is what it is.

After they got a driver set up, the transport and delivery was a little nerve-wracking. They had set a certain date and they missed that date. They blamed it on DLT and Wayne. But once the car got there, the car was fine. It turned out, the person that drove it out was the person that picked it up from my house and that was not planned for either. Plus they didn’t keep the communication open during the delays, I had to keep calling asking where the car was and what the ETA was. I contacted ShipYourCarNow but they weren’t responsive. Once they got me a driver and I have the actual shipping company, then they weren't in the picture anymore. They did meet my expectation just because from reading other stuff, I knew to expect delays and I knew communication will not be that good so, I wasn't surprised by it. It's just that they claim that that's not going to happen with us. I got my vehicle in one piece and it wasn't all dirty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed to ship the car from Arizona to Florida and ShipYourCarNow gave us a good price and I was happy with it. They also gave us a good time period and the whole process took a week. The transport organizer was very polite, understandable and on time. He made sure the car was picked up and was persistent in telling us the exact time when the driver gets to Arizona. He also informed us every couple of days where the car was. Also, the driver during the delivery was excellent. He called us and dropped the car off. Overall, they're responsible and a trustable company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to College Station, Texas and I had ShipYourCarNow ship my vehicle. They were really good, very professional from point A to point Z and easy to work with. We sold our house a lot faster than we thought we were going to so the move was not planned, and they were available and they got back to me. They worked pretty hard to get back quick and they helped us out. I have shipped cars before, and their price were right on where I thought it was going to be.

However, the buyer of my house was trying to get more money from me so I had to change drivers once. Their transport organizer did that, worked with me, and made adjustments. It was a problem on my end but he did a good job. The carrier driver was also cool. He contacted my wife because I was in Raleigh for two weeks more. They really worked around me and my schedule, which is the important thing when you are shipping a car. The delivery took about a week. There was an immediate one, but I was not going to be here so I backed off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Racine Auto Transport in Racine, Wisconsin to get a 1923 T-Bucket car shipped from Wisconsin to New York. It was a gift for my father and I told the auto transport guy to put a higher bid to see if someone would take it. I needed the car on Sunday and ShipYourCarNow took the deal. The original quote was $700 and I offered $1200. Two drivers showed up on a pickup truck with a trailer. It took 10 hours and the driver had it to me by Friday. The car showed up and it was good. I was very happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My vehicle didn’t run and we initially agreed on $1650 for it to be picked up supposedly on a Thursday evening. I got a call from the guy who’ll pick up my car telling me he had a wheel burn go over his truck which is fine because things happen. He picked the car up Saturday and I was supposed to have it by Monday. I got a call 4 or 5 hours later telling me that the transmission went out on his truck. I asked him, “How was the car going to get to my house?” He said he was trying to figure it out. He then called one of his buddies that also transport cars who was making a drop at New Jersey.

I was under the impression that they were going to pick my car up and bring it to New Jersey and then come back to Southern Illinois. I was all confused and ended up calling Zac from ShipYourCarNow who initially I had talked to about getting a price and he said that they were not bringing my car to New Jersey. They had to wait for two days for the other guy to drive to New Jersey, do his drop off, and then drive all the way back so South Carolina which is where my car was, still on a trailer hooked up to the truck with the transmission that went off. When he got there, they loaded up his truck with the trailer, with my car on it, all unto another trailer.

It was a big ordeal. How are we going to get my car off the trailer? It doesn’t run and now, it’s on a trailer that’s on another trailer. They asked if I could take off work because we might have to get a forklift to pick this thing up. I said no and then they asked what time I leave for work. I leave 7:30 in the morning and they came at 6. I helped them and it took an hour trying to figure out how we were going to get it unloaded. It was a lot of headaches and I explained to Zac that I did agree on the price but I didn’t realize that it was going to be this big of an effort to do all this. I tried to get some refund on it. I asked for $200 but only got $100. I tried contacting him several times after that. I tried texting him but he stopped responding. That experience was not so good. It’s normally a painless transaction but not this time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a wholesaler and I have a lot of vehicles that I am always shipping from place to place. I had ShipYourCarNow ship the vehicles that we purchased from different auctions. I was fortunate enough to get a hold of Jay that works there. I've been working with him ever since. He always makes me laugh. We're on a texting basis now. So I just text him the cars that I need shipped, and he texts me back, and we get it done. The carrier drivers stay in touch with Jay and then he usually calls me if they need anything. I barely even have to talk to them. Every once in a while, I'd get a call, but they're always fine. Depending on when and where we buy the car, the process takes a different length of time every time. Sometimes we have to wait on it in case we'd buy some more cars. The experience is great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCarNow a few times but typically, we're transporting vehicles that we use for our business from location to location. We call upon them as one of our first go-to teams to get us a quick response and when we need something shipped on a pretty tight timeline. I'm usually able to depend on Ray, down there to take care of it for us for a decent price. We're shipping cars that are $150,000 to $300,000. So, they're not Toyota Camrys, they're Ferraris and Lamborghinis and thus far, we get a different contractor every time. Sometimes, I've taken delivery and question the quality of the equipment that's towing our vehicles but knowing that they've shown up in good condition every time and always a good result.

They get to do their job better when we communicate better with them by giving them the right contact information, the correct addresses and we stay in touch with the drivers that are hauling our equipment when it's appropriate. We have to make sure the stuff's insured but I've trusted Ray. He reached out to me a while back and we're using one of his competitors at the time and it goes out onto an open market brokerage for them to start hunting for stuff and he said, "Look, give me a call anytime you need anything. I'll make sure you get the best service and I'll take care of you." Anytime I need anything, I call Ray and it works out. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The ShipYourCarNow transport organizer was very helpful. He told me what his fee was and I went to look up other fees and his was the lowest. It was $720 and he did keep that amount. He answered the phone on a Saturday evening, but it still took two weeks to secure a shipper and he didn’t tell me ahead of time. When I asked him "Are we gonna be able to choose or not?” He’s like “You will just have to increase the amount to pay the shipper," which he explained after. He still got the ball rolling quickly and walked me through the process.

My interactions with the carrier driver were terrible. He broke the side-view mirror and proceeded to alter the paper that I’m supposed to review so it wouldn’t match my grandfather’s paper. He said my grandfather knew that his mirror was broken and signed the paper, which was a blatant lie. I reached out to the owner and he apologized and confirmed that the driver was lying. I put a claim for it and the owner of the truck called me to see if I could stop my claim and he would pay for it out of pocket but it’s been a few weeks and it’s still not resolved.

As a matter of fact, the last time he spoke to me, he said Tuesday, but I haven’t heard from him. I understand his situation with the insurance ‘cause he said his premium is gonna double, so I put the claim on hold. I’m lucky I didn’t cancel it because I don’t trust people. I just told the woman that the driver said he was gonna pay out of pocket. The insurance woman reminded me I need to call her back and she called me yesterday to ask me about it again. Since I haven’t heard from him, I’m now going to move forward with the claim. The driver needs to stick to his word.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping a car for my mother-in-law and someone recommended ShipYourCarNow to me. The quote I was given was high but they were able to do it sooner. The process took a couple of days and they responded right away. It so happened that someone had a cancellation and they were able to transport it the same day. So, that worked out well. Also, the transport organizer and the driver were friendly. The driver was on time, they took the car and everything went fine but then we found out it was delivered at night and the next morning, the folks that we were sending it to called me and said that the car had oil all over it.

What happened was that the driver and/or his assistant were getting in and out of the car and not putting down paper to avoid any kind of grease stains. They also didn’t take any care in putting on gloves so they weren’t dirty or putting on some kind of plastic cover on the seat to ensure that there were no stains in the car. As a result, we had stains on the carpet, the seat, as well as the outside paint. When they called, my wife and I spent the rest of that time waiting for them to arrive cleaning it. Having gone through all of that and hearing that it was delivered and had smudges all over it, we weren’t happy.

Also, it took my brother-in-law three hours to clean it. They offered to come back once we explained it to them to clean it, but by then it was already cleaned. The company and the driver called after that to express the concern and sorrow that it was done which we appreciated, but it was still done. It was dark when they delivered it and they didn’t really recognize what was going on at that time but they should have been more careful in avoiding bringing dirt and wax.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow is AutoNation approved which is the first thing you have to be as a transport company. Plus, the quote was very aggressive so I was very happy with that. The transport organizer was very friendly and if asked a question, he had an answer right away. He followed through with the delivery which worked out for me when the car got here. It’s been a wonderful experience. I’ve had no issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and did a Google search. I found ShipYourCarNow and I called directly to get a quote. The transport organizer was good. I only had a problem with the driver. He was in a court so he couldn’t make it for the trip. ShipYourCarNow had to swap drivers and change the delivery date. I already made my schedule and that was a little inconvenient but it wasn’t anything major. As long as my car was shipped, delivered and returned, I have no problems. They're great and I'll use them again at the right time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked up ShipYourCarNow on the internet and I had a good experience with them. Everybody was really nice, friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Everything went without a hitch.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile