toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm in New Jersey and I needed a vehicle shipped here from California. I was referred to ShipYourCarNow through Matson trucking company. My wife coordinated it and organized it in California, but I'm the one that set it up. Their transport organizer was very knowledgeable and friendly. The carrier driver was friendly and personable. Not at all of the money all the time and wasn't starchy. I was well-informed of the date and time of the delivery and they showed up on time. It was a safe unloading of the vehicle. My S500 Mercedes-Benz was in one piece.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship a car from New Jersey to Florida. This is the first time I've ever shipped a car, so I was very skeptical and I didn't really know who to trust because I have a fairly expensive car. My concern was if I will receive the car again after handing over the car and key. However, ShipYourCarNow had a fairly decent web presence and reviews. Through them, I found a wonderful shipper that was really great to deal with and topnotch from start to finish.

Their price changed a little bit and they did a little bait-and-switch where they told me that they can pick up my car the next day but that didn't happen. I called the shipper and the broker, but the latter could not be contacted. They didn't really explain the situation and just apologized. They said they didn't know what happened but they told me there's a vacant spot on a trailer for my car so they would get my money. Ultimately, they did connect me with the shipper that I wound up using several weeks later.

The driver from the shipping company was really nice and courteous and took great care of the car. He called me several times and let me know where he was. I would use that shipper again when I ship the car back in the spring. The car was here when it was promised two days later. Although the shipper was good, I didn't like the high-pressure tactic ShipYourCarNow used to get me committed. I also felt like I paid them a whole heck of a lot for doing nothing more than just connect me to a shipper. They need better communication up front on the initial contact.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was coming back home from the military and I needed someone to pick up my car from the Dallas BTC all the way down to my house. I went with ShipYourCarNow because they have better rates. I'm very satisfied with the quote they gave me and the transport organizer was very dependable. He made the service quick and easy. His communication skill is very on top of it too. The carrier driver, who was also very polite and quick, came here and unloaded the car. There was no hassle at all with him and he knew what he was doing. It was the greatest experience working with ShipYourCarNow. They’re friendly, organized and reliable and they worked with me. They have a good business. I would recommend them to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have just gotten out of the active duty scope of my US Air Force career and I'm moving up to Alaska from South Dakota to pursue work and to live a healthy and hopefully long life with my girlfriend. I spoke to a fellow named Tim about ShipYourCarNow and I just felt really comfortable with him. He gave me a quote under $3,000 which was acceptable. I was a little taken aback at first. I asked him questions and he was able to answer them and provide quality logistics solutions for me. A lot of the other service providers were pretty condescending. I got hooked up with ShipYourCarNow and it seemed to work out well.

The carrier driver was wonderful. He and his wife owned a small transport business. He was very social. I was smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee with the man, and he seemed to really care a lot about his job. It was a lovely experience. ShipYourCarNow ran on a perfect timeframe. I just received the call last week from Alaska Auto Transport. They had received my vehicle. It was as smooth as cut glass. I'm very happy with the outcome. However, I received a veritable cornucopia of phone calls from different bidders and that became a bit taxing. I hope there was a network connection stating that the customer had already been satisfied to one provider.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle and needed it shipped from California or Oregon to Virginia and ShipYourCarNow provided a smooth experience for me. Eric, the transport organizer, was great and working with him was really top-notch. It took a bit to find a place to unload the car which was news to me as I didn't realize that they weren't gonna be able to drop it off right in front of my place but we managed to make it work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The broker that I dealt with from ShipYouCarNow was professional and very good with communication. He contacted and e-mailed me letting me know the logistics of how the shipment was gonna work. It was a fairly complicated transport because of the circumstances. The vehicle that I transported didn’t run. It had no engine in it and because of that, it was more complicated to get the vehicle loaded onto the truck which we knew ahead of time. He really seemed like a good guy. He provided me with all the necessary paperwork and documentation. Everything was very smooth. When I met the driver, he was a good guy. The paperwork was already completed.

I've dealt with tons of different shipping companies over the last 20 years. I’m always looking around for the best price. ShipYourCarNow was expensive comparatively to the rest of the other that I've found but I have to give them credit because part of the reason why it was so expensive was because I booked last minute. And because I booked last minute, it was difficult for them to find different options as far as price because there was only gonna be one driver in Las Vegas at the time period I needed to have the car picked up.

These companies that I deal with usually have their brokerage fee of $100. Sometimes it might be $150. In this particular case, I wasn't aware of it when I paid but I found out after the fact through the driver that they had charged me $300 for the brokerage fee. It’s said and done now and there’s nothing I can do about it now and part of it was because I booked it last minute but I felt the $300 brokerage fee was a little bit excessive given the amount of work that it takes to set up a transport and also based off the fact that I’ve shipped a couple of hundred cars in my lifetime. When they know that you’re in a time crunch, they use it against you immediately. At the end of the day, I would not use them because of the cost. But I don’t have any complaints as far as the service. I'm happy the vehicle is back here in Maine. It arrived safe and sound with no damage to the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were looking to move to Arizona from Miami and we got ShipYourCarNow for their price, the fact that they could deliver our cars to Arizona when we flew there, and their customer service. The transport organizer got the price quote within our budget. He gave us all numbers and the driver's number as well. If we had any questions, we were free to call them at any time. We were pleased when the cars were delivered. The carrier driver was courteous and careful with our cars. He made sure they were loaded right and to my specification.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow gives great service and they're very prompt with their work. They're more dependable than the rest and I’d recommend them. However, they should let people know and make it clear what they are paying for so that there won't be any kind of misunderstanding. I buy cars out of state and ShipYourCarNow never explained the details of the shipment terms all the way up. They told me it will cost $700 and to pay $200 upfront, so my impression was that I was going to pay $700. But when the carrier driver came he told me to pay $700. When I talked to the broker he told me the extra was his fee. He never explained that at first and it's deceitful to do that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I joined the army and my first duty station is out in Texas so I need my vehicle shipped. I did some research on it and I found ShipYourCarNow. When I made the first phone call, the representative treated me well. Things happened very fast and they got in touch with the driver really quickly. Even the driver himself always called or texted me. The move from New York to Texas took less than a week. It was a great experience and I'll recommend it to anybody and I actually recommended them to one of my friends already. I’m definitely going to use them again when I TCS out of here to another state which would be in the next two years.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’re shipping our vehicle to Florida since we didn't want to drive it down there. I spoke to Tanya from ShipYourCarNow and I like the customer service she gave me. She was the only one of all the companies that I inquired with that called me on a phone and gave me details. She gave me a quote which was competitive with quotes I got from other companies. She also sent me the details in writing and by email and she was helpful with questions that I had. We wanted to pack some things to ship down in the trunk and she gave me information to make sure I packed the glass that I was shipping down tightly and told me as long as it was a hundred pounds, that was fine.

The carrier driver was personable and professional too. They called me along the way, and then called to say they weren't coming to bring it on Wednesday and that they would be coming on Thursday. When they were a half hour out, they called too. They were considerate of my time as well. My car arrived safely and there were no problems with it. Everybody kept me informed from the time they picked up the car until they dropped it off to make sure that it was good. They were efficient, professional and did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I stay a part of the year in Florida so I needed to ship my vehicle. I went online and got a call from ShipYourCarNow. Alex was very accommodating, very nice, and savvy. However, I felt like he did a bait and switch but it may have been not in his control because I was quoted one thing and then gave plenty of time. I'd initially signed myself up for this service on October 14th and when it got out for pickup and delivery on November 3rd or 4th, I didn't hear anything. I made the call and I can't find any drivers who are willing to take the trip for the quote that I was given. That sounds either it's bs or they really couldn't find any.

From a consumer point of view, don't quote me something and then come back when you know I'm in a crunch because I've made arrangements for travel. If they didn't feel that they could find anybody within about a week, don't leave the consumer hanging until the very end and then we have to pay more to get somebody. All these people are brokers but they all play this game of quoting stuff, and they near not really be able to comply with the quote that they have. The broker was being truthful, but waited too long to tell me that he couldn't get a quote.

On the other hand, the company or people who did the hauling were very good, very accommodating and kept in touch the entire time. In the future, once I've made contact with several of these folks that do the hauling, I might as well just go direct. I would be willing to bet a dime to a doughnut that in the end, the only commission that the broker got was $25 but it wasn't worth his aggravation, especially the aggravation I gave him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Bentley in California and I wanted it enclosed. People told me that ShipYourCarNow was one of the best in shipping and so I used them. I called them up and asked them how much it was. I agreed and that was it. Working with the transport organizer, Carlos, was excellent. It was easy to get in touch with him.

During the whole process, they kept calling every day since it all took longer than expected. The car was supposed to be here on the week of the 24th but when they got into Tennessee, the truck broke. It broke down again the next day and the day after that. We had a flight that was to leave on that Thursday but we didn't get out until the following Wednesday because the car arrived seven days late. It cost us over $2000 in airline tickets because we had to keep redoing our tickets. But that's okay though, it happens. That's something that they can't control.

And then I told them, "Can I send a flatbed up there? Can I do that now? We're leaving now." Then I got a call in the morning saying that no, we couldn't leave because the part was wrong. We're in the racing business so I know how things go like that. But I wish they had come up with another idea, like send the car down in a flatbed or go out of their way to get the car to us since it was only 220 miles away. I would reuse them again, they are very quick to find somebody, but who they chose to bring it was something different because of the way things went. That truck wasn't that good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was recommended by someone I trust and they were 100% right. I recommended them and and everyone I know has been very happy. I know a lot of my friends have used them to ship their cars. This is one of the few companies I've been very pleased with in my life. The transport organizer was very good, organized and professional. The carrier driver communicated well when they were gonna be arriving. All in all, they were very prompt and on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my daughter’s vehicle from college back to home and ShipYourCarNow's price was really good. I had gotten several quotes and theirs was very reasonable. The person that I was dealing with was also very professional and friendly. The carrier driver was good, too. He delivered the vehicle before I expected it to get there. He went straight from Tennessee to Florida and did it in less than a day. It was a wonderful experience and I would use them again if I need to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've never shipped a car before. But I have a car dealership and I bought a car from California at the auction that I needed to ship to Texas. The guy I talked to from ShipYourCarNow was a lot more personable than anybody else that I had talked to, and he made it pretty easy. I trusted him a little more compared to everybody else. He was cool and everything was exactly as he said. The transport driver was awesome as well, and there were absolutely no issues. ShipYourCarNow let me know exactly when they got the car at the auction. The driver called me a day before and told me he was almost in Dallas. He gave me a time frame and told me he'd be there the following day. He said he'd be there at 10 and got there at 9:58. Everything was perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My family was moving from New York to Florida and I needed to ship my vehicle. We did some research and got quotes from different companies and their reputation. ShipYourCarNow seems to be a bigger and more stable company. The quotation they gave us seemed like a fair price as well. The price stayed the same after the quote and after we ship the vehicles. Everything happened pretty quickly and smoothly. They were very efficient in getting everything scheduled and organized. It took only about a week from beginning to end to ship it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I buy empty cars like people’s projects and I finish them. Jody is my broker from ShipYourCarNow and he takes care of everything for me. He had a truck shipped from Idaho for me and they tell you what day the truck is going to be here. The guy who dropped off the Honda was a real nice guy, and I would use him anytime. All the drivers are good. I recommend Jody to everybody. I tell people if they're going to use a transport, use Jody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had to relocate from Vermont to Phoenix because of my job. It would take too long to drive so we used ShipYourCarNow's service. They had a straightforward pricing structure. My wife mostly dealt with the transport organizer while I was involved when the car got dropped off. The delivery was fine and the guy parked in place. He loaded a few cars before ours in order to get it out 'cause our car was pretty back there. Nothing changed about the car at the time it was shipped. It was a rather pleasant experience and it was quick which I appreciated. It took about a week and a half from pick-up to delivery.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had some mechanical issues with my car. And since I'm a college student, I didn’t have the time nor the resources to fix it down in San Francisco. So my dad asked me to ship it and that he was going to deal with it. It was my first time shipping a car, but thanks to ShipYourCarNow's customer service, it was the easiest thing I could have done. The quote wasn’t bad, too. I could have gone the lower rate, but because it was an emergency, we were expecting it to be a lot more expensive. So I estimate the car was priced right for my situation.

On the day of the pick up, I got a call right after class saying, “Hey, we're here.” I just walked over and the reps from ShipYourCarNow were ready to go. They just went ahead in the car end and lift it up. I asked a couple of questions and they were able to throw whatever questions I asked them. It took 2 days from pick up to delivery and their rep was always in touch with me. He was always making sure every step of the way that everything was going right. It's been a very easy and straightforward and they've been very helpful. If I would use my car, we will definitely go back to them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow had a lot of 5-star ratings. I looked at the pros and cons and wasn't too concerned about the cons because a lot of them were complaints about not receiving their vehicles on time which at that time wasn't a big issue to me because I had months to receive my car. It was perfect and they were really friendly. I had no problem with the quote they gave me and it was great with their rep. If there were any delays, they contacted me. They let me know what the status was. The gentlemen that picked up my car were very nice. Since I was in Tennessee, somebody else accepted my car and there were no problems. ShipYourCarNow quoted me five days, but it took seven days. It was still within reason, though. On the whole, it was excellent. I'm going to call then again because we're looking into shipping my son's car from California to Tennessee and doing it in advance because of delays and stuff like that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've shipped with ShipYourCarNow a few times. I refer our customers to them because I work at a car dealership so I sell cars all over. I use Events every time. I had a deal where the truck driver kept on the other car and it was taking way too long. So I put out on the internet and Events called me up. He was really nice and got it done quickly and they had a great price. The customers were happy, so I refer them to other people now. I call them whenever I need a quote just to see what the price is looking like for the customer and then I'll give that estimate to the customer. Then if they say they want to ship then I just give them the phone number.

Events knows the system really well and knows how the extras work, so I don’t have to keep explaining to him every time I ship a car. He already knows that we need their car first, so there's no confusion there. Plus he’s very customer-friendly so the customers I refer to him are happy with the way he treats them. I don’t have to worry about him talking to a customer and upsetting the customer. He’s also easy to get a hold of. We get a different trucker every time, and we had one that was not 100% on par so I called Events and told him what's going on. He reassured me he’d never use them ever again and it's been pretty smooth. The time depends on which vehicle and where it's going, but Events usually has somebody seeing it. I'm usually only waiting a couple of days at most for it to get picked up and ShipYourCarNow usually has an update so all my customers have been happy with the timeframes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was the first to contact me when I needed shipping for my vehicle, and also they seemed very nice so I went with them. The quote they gave me was better than a lot of places that were quoting me. My transport organizers were very friendly, helpful, and walked me through the whole process and all of the paperwork. The driver was a super nice guy. My roommate packed a bunch of my household goods in my car, and when the transport driver overnighted, he parked my car in a safe and secured area so it wouldn't get broken into since it has valuable stuff in it. Moreover, my car got towed for some reason, and the driver went to the impound lot and picked the car up for me. It might have been a little bit of a hassle. It's super nice of him to go there and get it for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and I had to make a decision within a week, and ShipYourCarNow was able to make things happen within a seven-day period. Their rep told me when, where and how much and then we moved forward. It was pretty smooth. When I went to drop the car off, they went to pick it up and they couldn’t take it that day. What I did was I put all my belongings in the truck and they told me that they weren't going to be able to take it. They came back the next day and they told me it's extra $400 that they would ship it because of potential toll problems. They shipped it and took out the phone for an additional fee.

From the time the car was picked, it took approximately four days. ShipYourCarNow kept it the same time that they said it would be there. The only difference was they didn’t tell me there was a weight limit and so when my car was over the limit it was charged more. Other than that, I got it. When I received the car it had a flat tire with a nail puncture and I don’t know how that happened. It wasn’t there when I dropped it off, but I considered that to be minor.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed to transport prize vehicles in my company. I found the agent from ShipYourCarNow that I have used before and I used him again. He's such a good employee and he was very effective in what he does. Their quotations are generally competitive and I know our agent will get the best price for us. I've used their delivery team for 5-10 times now and there's only one time wherein we had an exception with the carrier that damaged one of the vehicles. My agent immediately followed it up with our contest winner and rectified it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to move my vehicle to Florida and I chose ShipYourCarNow because I know the company, I've used them in the past and I liked them. The delivery took two days, everything was done well, and they were professional. The quotes that they gave me were a bit high though.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I retired from the army and I had to ship the vehicle to my hometown. ShipYourCarNow was the only one that included the overseas location which was Puerto Rico. With all the other companies, they'll still ship my vehicle but I have to change companies once my vehicle is out in Florida. They gave me a fair quote and the shipment organizer was pretty helpful. Any time I called the company, had a question or any doubts, I can contact him directly at any hour of the day. I loved that about the company and when I call, it was neither an answering machine nor the filters. And he took care of everything. Also, the delivery people were great. It took three or four weeks to transfer my vehicle and it was fast.

However, whenever the car or the shipment arrive at the destination, notification should have been quick because in my case I have specific days that I have to pick up my vehicle. But I cannot count that against them because once the vehicle is on port it is the government's responsibility to notify me and usually here in Puerto Rico the government doesn't act that quick. But it all worked out. Overall, it was a very good experience and I will recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle from the auction and if I leave the car there for more than four days, they start charging me storage fees. I’ve shipped with other transport companies but I took ShipYourCar because the young lady who works there was very helpful and always was on it to get me a driver quickly. The drivers take between a week and two when they're coming from out east and would call a day before when they would be in. They would come in at different hours and the parking place where they would deliver the vehicle is open 24 hours. They were there at 3:00 in the morning and there’s a lift and somebody’s always there to unload it. Hence, everything's good and I never had a problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved cross-country and I shipped my car from California to Virginia. I got a few quotes and ShipYourCarNow's was the cheapest one. The person who took care of me was Joey and he was really really friendly. Customer service is a big thing for me, it’s a big deal. If I’m not happy, I’d rather pay more and be with someone that makes me happy. He was really attentive and he emailed me everything, all the information.

In the middle of the process, when my car was already on its way, I called him to track my car and he helped me. He was very patient. The fact that my car didn’t have any incidents or anything, everything was perfect. I saw some reviews about the delivery not arriving on the expected date, but they delivered before the estimated date, so I was very satisfied. They told me delivery would take up to 10 days but I think my car got there within seven days. When it arrived, my friend got my car for me. She was asked to meet somewhere else where the truck could fit better. She said everything was fine and there were no complaints with the delivery.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In the past, I didn't have such good service and the people I dealt with weren't as dependable and reliable as ShipYourCarNow's staff. At the very beginning with ShipYourCarNow, I was lucky. I went through the computer asking for different quotes and they were one of the companies that came up on my quotes. And then I got in touch with this particular gentleman and our conversation went very smooth. I felt very confident with the way he handled himself. He presented the company very well so I said, "Well, let's give it a shot." and I've been happy ever since.

I've used them in the past and their service had always been very good. They've been prompt and very courteous. The people that I deal with on the phone, were excellent. The prices are very compatible with other companies but their service is terrific. They're insured and the car gets to me on time with no problems with its condition which is important. I'm very happy with them and have been using them now for the last couple of years. And I've had other people in the past that I didn't have as good as an experience with. So, I was very happy to find Jody and their service has been very good

I go back and forth from New York to Florida. We spend six months here and six months there and I don't really particularly like to drive that long a distance. So usually, I do it that way because I use the JetBlue credit and we hardly have to pay anything for the flight. So, the flight doesn't cost me hardly anything and we've been shipping the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use ShipYourCarNow when I buy vehicles. Somebody told me about them and I gave them a shot. Their prices were better and their service was impeccable. My transport organizer Jody was a totally amazing guy. When I buy cars from auctions and they're at an auction site, it's really easy to get to me. But when they're at another dealer in the middle of nowhere, it's very difficult for my normal truckers to find a driver to go pick up the car. So when I gave Jody his opportunity, I explained my situation and he said I'd be impressed with how quick they get in the cars. After the first car, I thought, "Okay. He's trying to impress me. Let's see if it's gonna happen with the second car." And the second was just as good. I said either he's really going out of his way to impress me or they are what they say they are. So I kept using them and he kept impressing me.

I'm very, very pleased with ShipYourCarNow. They had a perfect size company where we get that specialized treatment and we feel like a human being dealing with them. They might be ten times the size of the other guys I use but they don't let that come across, because the personalized service and the pricing is there. Also, the independent truckers that ship for ShipYourCarNow seemed they care a lot more. They have a friendly relationship with the dispatchers at ShipYourCarNow and I know that for a fact. Their relationship with the drivers is more than just professional relationship. It's like they are all one big part of the family. I was very impressed with that.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile