toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car out of state and I called ShipYourCarNow to ask if I can get it transported. I had very good interactions with the transport organizer and he wanted to get it done fast. They were able to get it booked that day compared to other companies who said they'll get somebody in the next two days. It worked out well with the carrier driver who was good, polite and on time. The experience has been good, timely and the price was competitive. I would call them for a quote again if I need to ship a car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My vehicle isn't being made anymore and the only one left was in Chicago. I used ShipYourCarNow as they could get it shipped for me but it took quite a while to find a driver. I was told they had drivers when they didn’t have drivers, but we finally got it squared away. My experience with their rep was jumbled and then it was the dealership guy who let me know the car was on its way or picked up. Once the car was shipped, the driver got it in all right but he didn’t communicate. He just showed up in front of the house and didn’t call me to say he was there. Still, it was good, he was a good driver and he got the car to me. I got the car in one piece and there was no damage, but trying to get everything coordinated was a nightmare. It all worked out but it was stressful and I hope I never have to ship a car again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in a hurry to ship my vehicle the next day and I called Ship Your Now after a real quick web search. I have shipped my car a couple of times now and I also had Mayflower previously, but there's no big difference. The only difference I had with ShipYourNow is that the English comprehension was bad. There's a Russian component to their dialect so it makes it very difficult for the delivery driver to understand me and I don't understand him. That happened twice so I'm familiar there's a certain group of people that do it for a living and they do the best they can at it so I'm lenient about it, but it was very challenging when it comes to trying to communicate directions, money, and payment. Somebody else wouldn't have been as patient as me.

My interactions with the actual transport organizer went quickly and the car was supposed to be picked up the first day but no one did. I was in a hotel waiting for that to happen and I had to fly out the next day so I contacted them. They said they'll come out and pick it up the next day and I'll be there, but I said that I'll be on a plane and flying to the East Coast by then. They came out and picked it up anyway without me being present. I was a little nervous about that, but I had no choice and I let it be how it was gonna be. Yet nothing on the inside of the car was touched, which was good, since I, unfortunately, had to leave some belongings in the car to ship because of the emergency.

But part of what has happened was on my end as well since there was some document paperwork that I was supposed to sign on my computer and then email it back to them. I was going only by my phone so it was too small to really work with and I might have missed getting all the paperwork signed properly and then send back. But considering I got my car, which was the whole goal, I'm happy. Also, they were much faster about it, coming cross country, than I anticipated.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The guy who handled the initial setup knew what he was talking about but he didn’t give me clarity on the details on the pricing. I thought I was paying $950 upfront on my credit card but ended up paying $300 and then I paid $650 when the vehicle got there but it’s mixed up on that deal. He needs to slow down and communicate more clearly. Also, it was a bit pricey. Other than that, the process with ShipYourCarNow went well. The transport guy was very reliable and informative. He told me how he was going to do it. I watched him put it on there and my son watched him take it off. When the vehicle got there, it was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow is the best choice I’ve got for getting the vehicle from point A to point B. I’m happy with the quote I was given. Everything was fine and smooth as pie. When the car got here, I inspected it, and signed the receipt. He also drove it off for me to where I’m at. It’s a good system, it really works. What you get quoted is exactly what you pay and that’s the great part about it. There are no surprises at the very end. No surcharge, no hidden charges, nothing. In fact, this is the second car I shipped with them and I have no qualms. I have one more car to bring back from New York and I’m going to continue to use them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We relocated to West Virginia that’s why I needed to ship my car. It's the first time that I shipped the car and it was a pleasant experience with ShipYourCarNow. However, there was a little mix up with the timing for when the car would get here. I don't know if that was necessarily the third party's fault who scheduled it or the driver, but it was a day later than it was supposed to be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A couple of friends told me about ShipYourCarNow. I called and they answered everything I questioned. Everyone was good, including the carrier driver who dropped off my vehicle. He was cool about moving it around and doing some stuff, and I was happy with my experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We sold our car and chose ShipYourCarNow to transport it because of their rating. I requested a quote, got a call right away and their quote was less than the others. The transport organizer started out nice then became almost harassing. I just wanted to get it over with. I wanted an enclosed shipping and he told me “Well, we’ve got this truck and it’s going now”. I told him I wasn't tied to a date and it didn’t matter if it was March 25th or April 25th. He then asked if I wanted to ship on April 25th and I told him that was not what I was saying. It went around and around and just to shut him up, I said I'd ship it. Delivery and pick-up went fine but overall, it was a stressful experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved to a new location and had ShipYourCarNow transport my vehicle because they were ready to pick it up within a day. But because of that, the price was high and I went with that. The driver took the vehicle on the date they mentioned and they also delivered the vehicle on the same day. They’re on time so everything was fine. If I would have a plan to deliver it earlier then it would have been a reasonable quote. But since I went with on the same day pick up, it was really high.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I called ShipYourCarNow to ship a vehicle for my nephew, the guy I talked to was really nice, so I went on and choose them. The rep explained everything to me and I was able to take advantage of their free quote. The guy who picked up the vehicle was real nice and the guy who delivered called and explained to me some things, so the delivery worked out fine. The people from ShipYourCarNow were very professional and I enjoyed talking to them and having them ship the car. In fact, if I have to have anything to ship, I would be contacting them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow's rates were a little lower than other transport companies and they were fast. They were also more flexible when I wanted them to come pick up my car. The shipment from Houston to New Jersey took less than a week. I had a couple of scratches, but I didn't notice these until I got there. But other than the scratches, my experience with ShipYourCarNow was okay. I had good communication with the transport organizer. I had spoken to him initially and then I told him that I would get back to him when I was ready. I had people from other transport companies call me, too, but I felt comfortable talking to him, and so I called him back. The carrier drivers picked up my car, signed it off, and looked at it. They kept me updated as to where they were in the shipment, and they let me know a few hours before.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Originally we were planning on going by train and shipping the car by train, but my daughter had her young kids, so we just couldn’t do it. Every company we check wanted a three-day window for shipping the car. I didn’t want to be on an airplane waiting for that third day and ShipYourCarNow had a site within about two or three miles from where we were living at the time. We dropped the car off there. The salesman who we worked with drove us back to the house and everything worked out extremely well. We all flew home and shipped the car.

The salesman was very knowledgeable and very cooperative. He knew all the answers and was very self-assuring. We got the car there on Thursday at 1 o’clock and we got the car in New Jersey at about 6 o’clock on Sunday. It was perfect for us. The carrier driver Cary was a great guy, very personable, friendly. We talked for a while. He was in no big hurry to get away and we had a very interesting interaction just talking about the whole shipping industry, his role and how he interacts with the company. It was very, very positive.

It was well-handled every step of the way, that we were assured that everything was working out, and everything did work out. The car came in exactly as we sent it. It was a pleasure dealing with the company. Their price was a little bit high than everybody else, but with having that service of being able to drop the car off to me was priceless.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship my car from California to Virginia because I was moving for a job. I felt a bit more comfortable when I talked to the guys at ShipYourCarNow than with the other companies. The quote they gave me was a little high compared to other shippers but at the same time, it's not too expensive either. Their reps were knowledgeable and able to answer my questions, and the carrier driver was really good. But when I tried to reach him, he never gave me any update. Then he called me a few hours before delivery. Luckily, I was here so I went to go and picked up my car. It took about 13 days to get here and overall, the service was okay but the communication and other things were not pretty consistent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked Isaac and he seemed trustworthy, so I went with ShipYourCarNow when I shipped my vehicle for a car show. Isaac was upfront and easy to work with. I ship cars multiple times, so he is one of the easier guys to deal with. The carrier driver was a nice guy but he wasn't on top of things. He inspected the vehicle when he picked it up from my house, but he didn't inspect it when he picked it up from Florida. So I'm going through his insurance to get the front bumper fixed. He picked up the vehicle late at night, and it was difficult to communicate with him. Overall, ShipYourCarNow was professional and they took care of things immediately.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car from Chicago and it had to be delivered to Greenville, South Carolina. I wanted my car to be here as soon as possible and ShipYourCarNow had a driver available at the time. The gentleman who was on the phone arranged a driver and he called me back. He was a good salesman. He knew what I was looking for and he immediately provided the service. It was very easy and done in a very professional way. The quote was also right about what the market price was and it was very competitive. However, the salesman told me, "Even though they are saying a week later but the driver is probably gonna reach at your place earlier." But that wasn't the case. The vehicle came in almost a week later and it arrived the day when the transport company promised. The salesman should have been a little bit more straightforward with me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a vehicle on an auction and I needed it to get transported from Havana to California so I got ShipYourCarNow. I had the free quote online, which is fair, and then we went from there. We discussed everything over the phone and I read through it. Everything went well on the day of delivery and the driver was ahead of schedule. It took about four days for my car to arrive. So, I'm very satisfied with the work they did for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Parents needed the car back and ShipYourCarNow was the fastest to send me a quote at a reasonable price without any low-balling for lack of a better word. What I liked is that I felt secure in what they were doing and they were helpful. My transport organizer was knowledgeable and very good at explaining what I needed to do and how everything was going to work, and he was making me feel comfortable with the company. But, they were a little rushed. This was on a Saturday and there was a lot of people calling, so I wouldn't say that was unexpected behavior. That was fair and fine considering the day and the time of day.

The carrier driver was great overall and very friendly. I looked up online at around 9:00 AM and my car was being shipped by 2:00. That was more than reasonable. I was hoping to get somebody to pick up the car for that particular day but I wasn't expecting it. My experience overall was really great. ShipYourCarNow provided a fantastic and a very fast service. Even though their cost is a little bit pricier than the competitors, they want my business and it's not just another job. They had a good interest in providing the service to me considering how fast the response was from when I submitted the original quote.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating to a different city and I got a good price from ShipYourCarNow so I chose them. The interaction with their transport organizer was good, but it could have been better. I was given a lower quote, but when I went ahead and booked it, I was not offered that. I was surprised it went up by $50 within a span of one or two days. I expect that they would honor the quote that they gave me or at least let me know that the quote is valid for this many days. That’s the only thing I didn’t like, but other than that it was a good experience. Their driver was also very good and I'm very happy with him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a car as a gift and since ShipYourCarNow was the only number I had, I gave them a call to have the car transported to my home. The transport organizer was good. The carrier driver told me he wasn’t sure how long it was going to take for the transport because he still had to have more cars. But everything went okay. The whole process took three weeks. It depended on me because I wasn’t ready to do it, but as soon as I got in touch with whoever helped me out, it went pretty fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The getting of the car and the pickup end of it was not what we were hoping for. ShipYourCarNow said that they'll pick up the car at my house and they didn't. They didn't drop it off at my house either. It was across the town, which wasn't that big a deal but I paid for that. Other than that, everything else was fine. The car arrived fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a vehicle out of state so we had ShipYourCarNow ship it to us. We had seen them on the internet and so we called. I got a quote over the phone and I was happy with it. The organizer who set everything before pick up has done an excellent job. Everything was fine on the transit company as well. He called when he was picking it up and before he got here. My vehicle was picked up and delivered the next day. So, everything was good. It was an excellent service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My aunt was giving a car to my cousin. I had set up this emergency because my cousin needed it to get to her neurologist appointment. The car was going from New Jersey to Massachusetts and my aunt was in South Carolina at her other house and I was in Pennsylvania. I called the 1-800 number but it was a broker for a different shipping company. So, I booked with this other company but the guy lied and gave me a price for the whole setup. I had my aunt's best friend waste her entire day waiting for the shipping company to come and pick it up. So, I called back at 6:00 on Saturday and nobody wanted to bother. The worst thing was when I found out that they were not going to show up, I didn't have an order number with me. So, I was scrambling, I called the 1-800 back to find out where was this guy and I got ShipYourCarNow.

Sean answered the phone and unfortunately, he got the wrath of me because I was so angry. But, he said, "Let me see what I can do for you." I kept hanging up on him because I was so angry at the other company. Meanwhile, my cousin was on the phone and my aunt was in another state and they were hysterically crying. It was a mess. So, Sean called me on Sunday. He was able to secure somebody for me, secure a place on the truck and handled the entire transaction for me. He found my original order number. He also found out that the guy had never put me on the board, never dispatched, never called me back and gave me an underestimate. He also worked with me on the price because I couldn't afford it. He did everything other than getting in the car and drive it himself. So, I didn't have to take a day off from my brand new job. He was really good and he hung in there with me. He was awesome.

I went out to dinner with my son, husband, and friends, and they were able to do everything. Sean went above and beyond and the driver was able to do an emergency pickup and drop-off for me on a Sunday and we got the car on a Tuesday morning and it was about 7:00 in the morning. It was the best customer service ever.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would recommend ShipYourCarNow. I had a good shipping experience with them and I don't have any complaints. Their carrier driver did great. He was there when he said he'll be. The quote that I ended up paying was a little more though, but I'm happy I got the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow's transport organizer answered all my questions. Also, their carrier communicated when they were going to come, and they came within the time. Everything went well, and I had no issues whatsoever.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My parents are snowbirds, so I was arranging for them to have their car sent. It’s the first time they did that. They usually drive it down, but they’re getting old. So I just decided to ship it down. Originally, we had scheduled a pick-up date for my parents. Then what happened was my dad got sick and we ended up having to postpone their trip by a month. At the time, we didn’t know when he’d be able to go. So, we had to call the shipping company and ask them if they could be on standby. They were really accommodating. They didn’t give us a hard time. Then the transport organizer would check in on me to see how we’re doing, and if we have a date yet.

They spend half the summer in Florida. ShipYourCarNow were really helpful step-by-step through the process. They made us feel really comfortable about it. We had 24-hour support. I had lots of questions and they were always available to answer them. The quote they gave me was competitive. They weren’t the cheapest. We paid $150 more than some of the lower low-ball quotes. But we were happy to because it went so smoothly in the end.

I didn’t really have not had a single issue the whole way. Because they would potentially have problems at the border, we dropped it off in Buffalo since we live in Toronto, Canada and it’s an American plated car. My mother was really nervous about the whole thing. So, I took her and dad down with me, to meet them. They were right on time with the delivery and on the pick-up time as well, they even called a few hours before they arrived to pick up the car to confirm that he was on his way. Every step along the way they communicated. They’re really good and we would use them again next year.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The gentleman I sold the car to in Oklahoma had an experience with ShipYourCarNow before. He was in good luck, so I contacted them. I took advantage of their free quote and quote was okay, that was much where the market is. I've shipped a lot of cars and that was probably the sweetest one I ever shipped. They were on time. The car got delivered earlier than expected. Everything really went good. The transport organizer and carrier driver were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The carrier driver was also very cooperative. The actual shipping was fast, took only three or four days. ShipYourCarNow was very professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I needed my car to get to me, ShipYourCarNow did a very good job shipping it. I went with them because of their availability and their quoted price was good. The transport organizer did a good job and she organized the driver, promptly got it put together, and got my car to me in three days. In fact, it was a lot faster than I thought it would be because we were expecting the car two days later. It went really well with the carrier driver and he called me and I met up with him and picked up the car. He’s very good, signed off on the car and showed me the paperwork. We also had a little bit of a conversation about his work and I helped him out with one car he was trying to get off the truck to switch around, and then he was on his way.

I had no problem with ShipYourCarNow at all. They're very diligent and punctual and I was very happy with the pickup and the delivery. I was very excited once the car got to me because everything made me nervous when I'm doing different things and trusting people to do stuff for me. It was a nerve-racking experience but it all ended up well and everything came the way it should.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had spent six months living in Austin, Texas and Ship Your Car Now had shipped down to Austin often. I needed my vehicle back home in New Hampshire so I used them twice and my experience was excellent both ways. I used their quote option the first time then I called them directly the second time and they gave me a discount for reusing them, which was a good surprise. My interactions both times with the transport organizer were absolutely excellent. I called three weeks before I needed to ship my car and we kept in touch. They have an online signing contract and I told them when I want the car picked up. They were able to meet my request exactly in this particular case.

The carrier driver was a very nice guy, on time, and wonderful both in picking up and delivering. He delivered the car in two days so that was really good. It was blizzard day at the time of delivery so we met him at a Walmart because the truck could not have made it up our small street. All went off without a hitch and it was very easy. It was an excellent experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and now I have to move all the way back now with my all cars and boats ‘cause my house wasnt sold on time. They wanted us to default. I made $5,000, the cars are coming back, I left my boat in my water in my back yard and I need it. As soon as I sell my house in another month we can do the moving again. The carrier driver they found was the best. He knew exactly what I need, everything was done as quick. He was experienced. He called me and told me what was happening, and that he’s coming. ShipYourCarNow are the best people in the world. They did a good job and everything was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've never shipped a car and the dilemma we had was with getting a guaranteed price. ShipYourCarNow got the contract because they were the first to respond and Mark was good and persistent. We started getting calls from other companies telling us other auto shipping companies don’t guarantee price and they're gonna try all sorts of things like the driver will get more money out of my son or they won't give him the car, or they’ll say things like they can pick up on Monday then Monday comes and they’ll say not at that price. But none of those happened because we were very forthright with ShipYourCarNow and Mark said not to worry because he won't do that to us. He made a commitment and we were very happy with that regard. They also had good service guys.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile