Consumer Reviews and Complaints

15%
  • 3 stars0
  • 2 stars0
  • 1 stars0

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle from the auction and if I leave the car there for more than four days, they start charging me storage fees. I’ve shipped with other transport companies but I took ShipYourCar because the young lady who works there was very helpful and always was on it to get me a driver quickly. The drivers take between a week and two when they're coming from out east and would call a day before when they would be in. They would come in at different hours and the parking place where they would deliver the vehicle is open 24 hours. They were there at 3:00 in the morning and there’s a lift and somebody’s always there to unload it. Hence, everything's good and I never had a problem.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved cross-country and I shipped my car from California to Virginia. I got a few quotes and ShipYourCarNow's was the cheapest one. The person who took care of me was Joey and he was really really friendly. Customer service is a big thing for me, it’s a big deal. If I’m not happy, I’d rather pay more and be with someone that makes me happy. He was really attentive and he emailed me everything, all the information.

In the middle of the process, when my car was already on its way, I called him to track my car and he helped me. He was very patient. The fact that my car didn’t have any incidents or anything, everything was perfect. I saw some reviews about the delivery not arriving on the expected date, but they delivered before the estimated date, so I was very satisfied. They told me delivery would take up to 10 days but I think my car got there within seven days. When it arrived, my friend got my car for me. She was asked to meet somewhere else where the truck could fit better. She said everything was fine and there were no complaints with the delivery.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

In the past, I didn't have such good service and the people I dealt with weren't as dependable and reliable as ShipYourCarNow's staff. At the very beginning with ShipYourCarNow, I was lucky. I went through the computer asking for different quotes and they were one of the companies that came up on my quotes. And then I got in touch with this particular gentleman and our conversation went very smooth. I felt very confident with the way he handled himself. He presented the company very well so I said, "Well, let's give it a shot." and I've been happy ever since.

I've used them in the past and their service had always been very good. They've been prompt and very courteous. The people that I deal with on the phone, were excellent. The prices are very compatible with other companies but their service is terrific. They're insured and the car gets to me on time with no problems with its condition which is important. I'm very happy with them and have been using them now for the last couple of years. And I've had other people in the past that I didn't have as good as an experience with. So, I was very happy to find Jody and their service has been very good

I go back and forth from New York to Florida. We spend six months here and six months there and I don't really particularly like to drive that long a distance. So usually, I do it that way because I use the JetBlue credit and we hardly have to pay anything for the flight. So, the flight doesn't cost me hardly anything and we've been shipping the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use ShipYourCarNow when I buy vehicles. Somebody told me about them and I gave them a shot. Their prices were better and their service was impeccable. My transport organizer Jody was a totally amazing guy. When I buy cars from auctions and they're at an auction site, it's really easy to get to me. But when they're at another dealer in the middle of nowhere, it's very difficult for my normal truckers to find a driver to go pick up the car. So when I gave Jody his opportunity, I explained my situation and he said I'd be impressed with how quick they get in the cars. After the first car, I thought, "Okay. He's trying to impress me. Let's see if it's gonna happen with the second car." And the second was just as good. I said either he's really going out of his way to impress me or they are what they say they are. So I kept using them and he kept impressing me.

I'm very, very pleased with ShipYourCarNow. They had a perfect size company where we get that specialized treatment and we feel like a human being dealing with them. They might be ten times the size of the other guys I use but they don't let that come across, because the personalized service and the pricing is there. Also, the independent truckers that ship for ShipYourCarNow seemed they care a lot more. They have a friendly relationship with the dispatchers at ShipYourCarNow and I know that for a fact. Their relationship with the drivers is more than just professional relationship. It's like they are all one big part of the family. I was very impressed with that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a vintage Porsche in Kentucky and I needed to get it up to Massachusetts. I got a recommendation from the dealer that I was buying from and he gave me three companies. I called all of them and the reps at ShipYourCarNow were the most responsive as far as getting the questions that I had answered. They were also the most courteous and had the lowest cost. But they're a broker and they didn't do their own shipping.

My organizer was very good and when he called me, he had all the information that I needed. I asked him right upfront if he was a shipper or a broker and he was very honest about that. Some of them had tried to tell me that they have their own trucks and they wouldn't know whether or not that was true. But he was upfront and told me that he was going to get one of his drivers or one of their shippers that they use. He told me that he would be able to give me their number and I could talk to them directly, which I did.

The driver gave me his cellphone number and along the way, I didn't even have to call him. He called me and gave me updates so I was pretty happy. The company that I finally used through the broker was two veterans in a truck and they rendered very good service. They picked my car up a day ahead of when they were supposed to and they got it here early. I picked it up on a Sunday because I didn't want to come down into the street since he's going to have a hard time driving or turning it around. So I had to meet him at the local high school, we unloaded it there and everything went smoothly and great. In less than a week, the whole process was completed. I've done it before and it was simple for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a few estimates and I liked ShipYourCarNow's estimate, their insurance and the recommendations. I put my boat out for a bid and they got it. I got a free quote from them and it was one of the better quotes. It wasn't the lowest, but considering what they offer as far as service and insurances and everything else, it was reasonable.

I dealt with Isaac and he was very good. My mother passed away and it threw everything into a salesman. I called Isaac back in April once we had all the estate problems settled and I was capable of taking on other duties. He put it all together and my boat came down a week later and it got here in satisfactory condition and in a timely manner. He kept his price the same from the quote he had given me. The carrier driver showed up on time and kept in touch with me the last eight hours of her route. She called me and let me know where she was. We arranged a time to meet and she met me at the time she was supposed to meet me. She delivered my boat and let me check it all out to make sure I was satisfied with it. She was very professional and everything went well with her. ShipYourCarNow very pleasant and professional to deal with and I was satisfied 100 percent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to fly to New England and to get the car up I had to ship it. I talked to several transport companies and one of them was a scam. He took my money and left. It was very traumatic. When I was back on the market I was able to talk to ShipYourCarNow through Ethan and I decided to go with them after them telling me about the pitfalls and finding out that their free quote was in the middle of what I got from many other places.

The transport organizer answered my calls promptly and considering that I had already paid another transport, I was heading down to the wire of not having one when he left town. But Ethan and his company found me someone right away. There was very good communication. When they delivered my car back to Virginia, the carrier driver called me before he arrived, then I met him and that went well. I was worried about my car's condition but it came back perfect. It was a big stress reliever. However, I got overcharged $25 and I still have to get back to Ethan about that one.

In terms of how fast it was, the going up one was two days. Coming back, I was supposed to handle it by myself. I was going to hire the guy who transported it up there, but that was not a good idea since he doesn't have any insurance that way. So I went back to Ethan and he got me somebody. Unfortunately, it was Labor Day weekend so I couldn't get it as fast as I wanted to, but I got it in four days. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow. I will do it again with them next summer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a classic car from the Volo Automotive Museum in Volo, Illinois and had it shipped in an enclosed carrier from there to Houston, Texas. I spoke to a broker in Florida and he did a good job. I felt good enough to use ShipYourCarNow's free quote because they were priced competitively and the time frame in getting the car was faster than others. It's not the lowest but close and not higher than the lowest by much. I had a number of interaction with their transport organizer. First in getting the quote, then calling them back and his responses to me. And then about follow up on tracking the car about its exact delivery time. He was very helpful and spot on. The carrier driver was pleasant. He backed the car out the trailer and made sure everything was okay. We did a quick walk around and then he went on his way. The entire shipping process took about a week.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my car across the country and I needed to have it in my hometown. One of my friends referred me to ShipYourCarNow, gave me a phone number of them, and I figured I'd try them out. I asked them about the free quote and they told me they'd give me a ballpark idea and they'll try to stay close to it. The quote they gave me wasn't too far off base. I wish I could've gotten it cheaper but the route that the car took was less popular and not commonly used and that's just the way the chips crumble.

I had to communicate with my transport organizer a couple of times because they fluctuated a little bit on the actual delivery or pickup time. But it worked out and I'm grateful that it didn't have any glitches. They also honored my initial deposit which is very big. This car wasn't ready on the indicated time and I was hoping it would be. It was a good year between when I initially gave them the deposit and when I actually had the car picked up. It wasn't supposed to be that way. I was also surprised that the carrier drivers were as young as they were. But they got my car back here in one piece and that's the main thing.

However, shortly after getting off of their carrier, my car had a problem and I don't know if they had kept the keys in the right position or drained battery for a while before my car got here. That was the one questionable thing that I was disappointed about. But I hate to blame them and it's hard to just pinpoint. I'd recommend them to somebody else if they ask me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to ship my car in Minneapolis to a dealership in Atlanta. I previously had a car shipped by Ship Your Car Now from Minneapolis to California and they did good, and I like their guy, Ethan, who's a great guy so I went with them again. The quote I was given was fair. I priced it out and Ethan told me how the cost structure was. Then he gave me his best price. Someone else gave me an equivalent price and said that they'll beat them by $25 or $50. Ethan was the reason I chose to go with them, both times.

I ran into a problem though. They use this trucking company that got my car into a horrible situation but it wasn't their fault and had nothing to do with Ethan. It had everything to do with the trucker. They crashed and wrecked my car somewhere and are lying about it right now. They lied to my neighbor first and told him that the accelerator was stuck, and tried to give bogus pictures. Then, they lied to me. I said that the accelerator was inspected and the car only had 3,400 miles on it. It's a 1992 Corvette in showroom condition. It'ss 24 years old. I've been maintaining my vehicle since I've owned it and the people who had it before me have not driven it.

I was selling it for my son with a horrible disease. It's placed in Atlanta and could probably net me $25,000. When this car turns 25 years old, which is in about three months, the value of this car goes way up, because being a 25-year-old model will qualify it for original parts if the car is in better condition, and this car was in better condition than any other car in the industry for that year and has all original parts.

I had to work with the trucker's insurance company and they didn't reimburse me for the full value of the car, and just paid for the repairs which doesn't do me any good because I won't sell the car if I won't net $25,000. Someone was going to buy this car for $37,000. Ship Your Car Now should take the trucking company that shipped my vehicle the last time off their list of approved truckers. They're liars.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have already recommended ShipYourCarNow to other people. I was transporting a motorcycle from the US back to Ireland and the quote given by ShipYourCarNow worked out and was correct. The transport organizer was always very responsive, kept me informed on what was going on, and always come back to me real quick whenever I ask any questions. There was some delay but it is because the motorcycle was forwarded. There was consignment gathering in New Jersey so there were delays. The motorcycle was picked up before Christmas and it was delivered in April.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was awesome. I was scheduled to be put on a regular carrier and the guy who helped me out got me an indoor carrier ‘cause I have a performance car. He was the only one that called me back that made me feel comfortable. However, the delivery went a bit sketchy. The owner of the company had to drive the cars down so it was a day late but at least he took charge. Then, I had my brother-in-law pick it up in a Walmart parking lot because I can't get a car carrier on the street where I live. All in all, the car got here and it was quick. I would use them again in a second.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow got to me first. The quote was excellent. Tanya, the organizer, did a really exceptional performance and was spectacular. The carrier driver was also exemplary. My shipping experience was very positive.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone recommended ShipYourCarNow the first time, and I had a good experience then, so I used them again. I was up north and shipped my car down to where I live. The quote they gave was very fair and competitive. It was actually a good quote, that's why I used them. The organizer was very good, and I was very pleased. The driver was very good too. He checked the vehicle, and it was all good. I was very happy with them, and would use them in a heartbeat. I would definitely recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved from Alaska to Hawaii. I was going to ship my motorcycle through ShipYourCarNow but then I found a better deal. Randle, the guy that I worked with from ShipYourCarNow called me later 'cause I told him I was gonna ship my wife's car too. He wanted to know if I was still shipping my wife's car and I said yeah. I thought it was a good rate and I liked working with Randle. He seemed like a good guy. My wife dropped the car off and we picked it up at Matson, here in Hawaii. The shipping took about three weeks. There was a little bit of delay because we had a crack in our windshield and they let us know that if we got a crack in our windshield they won't ship our car.

When my wife went to Seapack to pick it up, they said we had to have our windshield fixed. So, we had to call our insurance and arrange that and set an appointment through the director. That delayed it so it missed the boat because of that and we had to wait for the next boat which delayed it another week. So it took three weeks altogether to get the car. ShipYourCarNow wasn't the only person that handled the car. Matson handled the car and somebody from Matson got into my wife's car and broke the center console and then Matson was supposed to replace it. It's been a couple of months now and they still haven't gotten back to us on that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The ShipYourCarNow rep was helpful, timely, called me right away on a particular question, and helped set everything up. The driver was great, called ahead of time, gave me updates and was on-time. Everything was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping a car to my son, and ShipYourCarNow was recommended by my niece who just took a car from Chicago to California. I talk to the representative and he gave me a quote initially. The quote was fine - it was reasonable for what I needed to do. I spoke to him on a weekend. Plus, he followed up if there's still is a need or not. Furthermore, he did the delivery. He was a really nice and responsive guy. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow - it was very nice experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I sold my car to a friend down in Texas and I needed it gone as soon as possible. Their rep helped me out good and gave me the best rate. I was given a couple of quotes because I had gone back and said that other companies were willing to beat the price. And he went as low as he could and that was as low as anyone would go so I ended up going with them. ShipYourCarNow used a contracted transport company but they showed up on time. They were really professional, knowledgeable and helpful in loading the vehicle and took really good care of it. My buddy was thoroughly impressed when he received it. I got it way ahead of the time expected. In a nutshell, the whole situation couldn’t have worked out better. I was thoroughly impressed with it. I read a lot of nightmares but it had to be done so I didn’t really have a choice. But it worked out for the best so I’m definitely happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCar before and I don't want to research another company. I got the number, then it was quick and easy. I rebuild corvettes and I buy them at the auctions and have ShipYourCarNow bring me 15 a year. I get along well with Jodie, their transport organizer. They're easy to work with and usually get the job done on time. But I've had two problems. One was taken care of where the driver caused damage. And the last one I got, the car above it leaked oil all over it. I just brushed it off and that's okay. I know that's not ShipYourCarNow's fault but they need to watch it. Things are out of their control so much that it's too bad.

The last one was a non-running car that I had to go to find a wrecking yard that had a forklift to lift it off, which cost me $60 more. If the guy put it on top, it could have rolled off. He should have used more situational awareness, i.e. the car put in the wrong place on the trailer. I couldn't even roll it off. Copart will put them on with a forklift. So, he just put it in a way which was easy for him and didn't consider the customer. If he had thought ahead, he would have thought that the car doesn't start and he'd have to get it off for me. It would have been quicker for him and easier to roll it off and get on the road for his next stop. But other than that, I've always had a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved from Florida to North Carolina. We've used ShipYourCarNow in the past and we were really satisfied with them so we used them again. I was given a great quote. It's a great price. Their transport organizers were extremely helpful and every time I called, they picked up and answered all my questions. They helped me through the whole process. The delivery driver was very helpful too. Overall, it was a great service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had another company that had promised me that my vehicle would be picked up on Sunday, and it wasn't. So, I reached out to ShipYourCarNow and they were able to get me a driver that picked up the vehicle on Sunday and it was ready to go. I received a call from one of the representatives there and he quoted me a price which was fair. The organizer was very personable and helpful and stuck to his word. The driver was also very nice and professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I sold my vehicle and I hired ShipYourCarNow to ship it to the customer. My previous relations with them were amazing and now I have Sean whom I call all the time. He's fast and reliable. When he said something, it happens the right way. The service and everything has been great every time I use them so I'm very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am a property manager and I move the vehicles of a woman who likes to buy and sell them all the time and ship them back and forth. In the beginning, I went around and got different quotes from shipping places and ShipYourCarNow gave the best quote. After the first time I used the company, I made connections with Abe and Steven there who were really reliable and awesome. I kept one of the guys' number so when I needed service, I'd contact him directly, tell him what I needed and he'd fix it all up, send me the quote and go for it. I feel comfortable with them taking care of stuff. They're on top of it and got right back with me. It usually takes them four to six days to get a car from here to there which is good as well.

I had an issue with one of the drivers one time. He wanted some money up front and when he got the car in California where he was dropping it, he almost demanded that he'd be given cash instead of a check because he swore he didn't have a checking account which didn't make sense to me. But I told Steven about that and he called and told the driver that that's not right and it's not the way to do it. Steven helped me take care of the issue. I've definitely had a good experience with ShipYourCarNow every single time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved and my car was back home and I needed to have it shipped. I asked for a quote through five different places and ShipYourCarNow was the first one to call. I took the first quote and at the end, I got a cheaper quote. But I went with ShipYourCarNow since I already made a deal with them. The driver was very professional and it was easy to go through the whole service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a vehicle shipped from one part of the country to another via ShipYourCarNow because I had used them before successfully for international transport. The team was always available and my questions were always answered. The process went very well and as much taking the anxiety and stress out of that type of situation I think they did a great job. The delivery took three days, even though they said it was going to be within five to seven days once the vehicle is picked up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car at Indiana and need it shipped to Louisiana. The first rep I talked to from a different company was a nightmare and he still has my money. He got arrogant because he was promising something and he wasn't delivering. I told him to refund my deposit because that's a breach of contract. I went to a second guy and as soon as I'm put in for a quote, a hundred companies started bombarding me with calls. He quoted me the same price of $450 and that's also cheap but he couldn't deliver either.

Three or four days had gone by, a rep from ShipYourCarNow called. He told me "I'm gonna be straight up honest with you. I'm not gonna tell you I'm gonna ship your car for one price and when it's get there, you're gonna get another." He explained that my car is not going to be moved for less than $750. He said that the car is going to be here within a couple of days and everything he said came true. He is very professional and absolutely honest. He knew his business and he's a guy I like to deal with. They're a fantastic company and they bend over backwards to make sure everything was right. They are straight and upfront and I wouldn't use anybody else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow's prices are higher than the other companies but they were the first to reach me, so I went with them. The manager was able to take care of lowering the price, but not to a great extent, but it is okay. He was helpful and took care of all the information over the phone. The communication with the organizer was good. He was able to give deduction in the quoted prices. But the carrier was not able to meet the to pick up date and was one day late. But when they delivered the car, they did it one day ahead of the promised date, so that was excellent. However, they delivered the car around 2:00 AM in the middle of the night so my friend had to wake up then which is not good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCarNow a few times in the past and I've had good luck with them so I stuck with them. The last time I used them was when we bought a car in Orlando, Florida and needed it shipped to Marietta, Georgia. I called them directly and the quote they gave was good and fair. Had a seamless, straight to the point interaction with the transport organizer, Isaac. He's been real helpful. The carrier driver was courteous and professional and then I received the car the day after.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was repositioning my vehicle and ShipYourCarNow seemed to have the best price and delivery time. They have set the best terms than all transport companies. I went online, got their phone number, called them, and they quoted me a good price. Everything was on time and they were really good. It was easy, they were courteous. They shipped the car and the delivery was really fast. I missed the driver's call and when I called him back, he didn’t answer. I was a little worried but he called me back again 20 minutes later, apologized, and said that he was moving my vehicle and could be there in 30 minutes. The whole thing took two or three days in total, and they did a good job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When my grandson in college wanted his car, I first called a different company but they screwed me over. So I tried to find someone else, and then called ShipYourCarNow. I liked the rep that I talked to. She was very pleasant and she got on it for me. She called me back within an hour and told me she had a carrier for me. So we did a deal right then and she gave me the driver's phone number. I was able to speak with him and I like him, too. He picked up my vehicle at 7:30 the next morning and the girl called me back to make sure my car was picked up. She even called me two days into it to let me know where my car was and that everything was on schedule, so I was very pleased with her. The car was shipped out on a Thursday and my grandson got it on Saturday.

Expert Review

Lauren FixAutomotive Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix is an automotive expert who earned the title of The Car Coach, and is recognized throughout all forms of media as a woman with in-depth knowledge on vehicles, technology, automotive finance, repair and trends. Founder of Automotive Aspects, Inc., her understanding of automobiles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print and the internet. She writes a column for multiple outlets including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on all the major news and morning shows discussing the latest updates on cars that will help drivers of all ages learn to about cars and make smart decisions.    More about Lauren→

ShipYourCarNow offers international and domestic vehicle shipping, with 24/7 customer service. They promise consumers fast shipping, an easy quote process and reliable service.

• No upfront payment: ShipYourCarNow doesn’t charge an upfront fee for service. They find a driver who will commit to your vehicle move at the price you are quoted before you pay anything.
  • Budget-friendly options: ShipYourCarNow can help you find the most affordable option to ship your vehicle, so you can have your car, truck, motorcycle or ATV safely delivered without overpaying. Call for a free quote, and talk to a representative to find out the best options for your situation.
  • International shipping and transport: Ship your vehicle overseas using ShipYourCarNow’s international shipping service. They will work with you to make sure your vehicle arrives safely and in a timely manner. Read their thorough guide online to make sure your vehicle is ready for international shipping. Online tracking is available with most overseas shipping jobs.
  • Heavy machinery shipping: In addition to shipping vehicles of all types, ShipYourCarNow also specializes in heavy machinery shipping. They can also ship containers. Contact them to find out more.
  • Classic car shipping: Shipping a classic car has different requirements than shipping other types of vehicles. ShipYourCarNow can ship your classic car using enclosed vehicles, high-security seals and full-car covers.
  • Best for Out of state movers, international movers and classic car collectors.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile