Call toll free
4.36/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

1311 ShipYourCarNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I was buying a vehicle and I had to get it shipped out as soon as possible. I looked at four different transport companies before deciding to go with ShipYourCarNow. They transported it across a couple of states. The timeframe of the transport and the interaction with the driver were fine. The rep that I worked with was good. However, the actual quote that they gave me was high. It was $2,720 and that was what I had to pay in the end.

Also, I got the car back in a couple of pieces and I wasn’t very happy with the car at all. I could not really tell if that was the way the shipper gave it to the guy. I don’t know why it was strapped on the hood as well. The way they brought the car back was not right. They said it was gonna be an indoor transportation, but when they brought it, it was outdoor. If it was an indoor shipment, the car would’ve come back in good shape, but since it was outdoor, it messed up everything. The parts were falling off. The wind and all that was blowing up made it drop on the fenders. It was an old car, so it had to be indoor. Overall, I wasn’t satisfied with the shipment.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Shipped my car from FL. It arrived with dents, tank empty and 370 miles MORE on the odometer. The carrier they sent to my house used my car before it went on the ship and ShipYourCarNow doesn't care.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I was moving out of St. Louis, Missouri and I had my car shipped from there to Florida. ShipYourCarNow has good ratings on the internet and I had very positive interactions with the reps. They answered all my question and they were timely in everything. The quote I was given was fine and the actual transport took five days. They picked up the car on a Saturday from St. Louis and delivered on Tuesday the following week in Longboat Key, which is several thousand miles. This was the first car I ever shipped and the cost of service was very reasonable. In general, I was pleased with the services that ShipYourCarNow provided. They had worked at what they were supposed to do.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I found Todd with ShipYourCarNow at random but I lucked out. I had 5 cars to get from California to Texas. Though not million-dollar cars, all of them, in my opinion high-end. Two restored classic Rolls Royce’s, a tricked-out Mustang and Tbird and a 23-foot-long 1969 Lincoln Limousine. They needed to go all at different times in enclosed carriers. Todd arranged everything and met my budget and service expectations, Every driver was professional. There was an extra challenge here, finding a carrier with the right kind of truck for the Lincoln, since some couldn’t get it in or out because of the wheelbase overhang. It took a while but Todd found someone and it went perfectly (and didn’t cost an arm and a leg since it takes up more room). When people do their “regular” job well, I expect that. Business people like Todd shine when they solve those unusual problems that arise like this. Todd excels at what he does and was well worth his cost.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We couldn't drive our Nissan Leaf which is an electric car from Nashville to Hawaii and I looked at six transport companies. The pricing was quite similar and they were all competitive but ShipYourCarNow was a tiny bit less. I also looked on Yelp and there were a lot of favorable comments on them. Todd, the gentleman that I happened to touch base with, had tons of amazing comments and I could agree with them that he did a wonderful job. He was extremely knowledgeable and always available. Todd was even on vacation and was still checking in with us.

The transport took five weeks and we could not believe how easy it was. You take your car to the nearest Walmart and then all of a sudden, it is in Hawaii, which is thousands of miles away. We had no damages and the car was clean. Everything was perfect. During the delivery, we had to go to Porch which was about 10 miles away. We showed our driver's license, they gave us the keys to the car and we drove off the lot. It took five minutes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought a 1988 Pontiac Fiero off of eBay and it was in Florida. I didn't wanna go down there, get it and put on the miles while driving it back. It was just cheap to have it shipped here by somebody else. The person I bought it from had a friend that works for ShipYourCarNow. They set it up and told me who to call. I called the representative and then about a week and a half later, he called me back and said that he had a driver. I was told that they would be there in about three days and I said okay. It took close to two weeks for me to get the car but the representative had told me that if I would wait on the driver, it would be a little bit cheaper. I wasn’t even in a real big hurry.

The driver had a little problem with the directions but he was nice. He called and told me when he was gonna be here. The vehicle was on open transport. It was only a fleck of flatbed trailer-type of thing. So the vehicle had grease somewhere on it but I washed it off and it was okay. The quote was also fair and the amount ShipYourCarNow quoted was what I exactly paid.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I'm a sales manager at a car dealership and I use ShipYourCarNow all the time. They sent us some flyers and we gave them a shot, and it worked out with them. I've called the owner of the company, Alex Lopez, directly when I needed him and he answered the phone. Dealing with him has been simple. If he made an error, he made it right. For the most part, the drivers have been doing a good job. Everything has been taken care of and Alex has been on top of it.

Although the cost of the service is a little high, Alex and I have had these talks and I could get things done for a little less money. His price may be $100 to $200 higher in shipping from LA than the next transport company, but if that’s something that can be worked on, then everything would be phenomenal. I've chosen to do business with Alex because he has been consistent in what I got and what I could expect. My experience with them has been great. So, if people are looking for transport, I’d tell them to use ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My friend gave me a reference when I needed to transport my vehicle from Chicago to Orlando. They shipped with ShipYourCarNow before, so I got the number. I was very interested when I interacted with the reps and we had a very nice interactions. The quote they gave was okay too. The transport took about 5 days and the delivery team delivered my vehicle on the estimated time they gave. ShipYourCarNow's quality of service was good and my overall experience with them was nice. I will use them again as well as surely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We were shipping our 1971 BMW to a car festival 1,600 miles away. I looked at one other transport company, but ShipYourCarNow was able to get me a delivery date that was close to what we wanted so we chose to go with them. The rep, Yvonne, was great. But everything else beyond that, except when we dealt with the insurance, was a disaster. Bill, the trucker, damaged the car so we're in the process of getting estimates for its repair and getting it fixed. But there are parts that we can't find. Also, Bill lied to us. We found out that he tried to fix the damage. Besides that, someone dropped a cigarette butt into one of the bags in the back, which burned a hole into the luggage.

So far, ShipYourCarNow has been good, but they obviously chose someone who was not very trustworthy. There should have been a system that could have looked into the trucker. They said that his rating was good, but I haven't been able to find any rating for this company, so I don't know where the rating that they got came from. But they said that the Truckers Insurance would work with them and as soon as I get the second estimate for the repair, I will contact them again and I'm hoping that they're gonna help me. At first, they responded like they would. Right now, we're still waiting and we're in limbo. But if we can get the insurance taken care of and if ShipYourCarNow can help with that, I'll give them a high rating.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

We use ShipYourCarNow all the time for transport of car and they're overly good so I would definitely recommend them. They're usually reasonable on the price and you get what you pay for. The process is easy as well. I tell them when I need the car picked up and their reps are always really responsive. This time, I needed to purchase a vehicle and ship it from California to Florida. When the car arrived, the driver unloaded it, gave me the keys and gave me everything to sign. Then I paid for it and that was it. It was simple. The driver was really nice too.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I made a call to somebody else but they were really blasé and nonplussed. Then I called ShipYourCarNow and the lady was so nice and helpful. I got a quote but I didn't confirm with her because I didn't know what my plans were. But I let it get away from me then two weeks before I needed it done, I called her up and she did her best to match the quote price. But she couldn't find anybody to take the car. She did everything she could to get it done though.

She was also available whenever I needed to get her. She was off when I had to call back once but she told me the guy who was gonna be there and he knew who I was when I called because she had left him a message. So it was like dealing with a friend. It was really cool that people did what I asked them to do and what I paid for because that doesn't happen a lot nowadays. I don't think ShipYourCarNow made much off of my sale, if anything at all. She just said that she wanted to make me happy. That was what her boss told her to do, to make the customer happy. And her customer service was what sold the business to me and why I would come back.

I was away when the driver came but he called me and my daughter got her car put on the loader. He kept us informed and the communication was good. My daughter and I were driving down in a different car and throughout the trip, the guy was basically 45 minutes behind us. He got to my sister's house 45 minutes after we did then he dropped off the car. My daughter had taken pictures before and she had done an inventory of what she had in there and the condition of everything. And the car was delivered in the same condition we left it. The driver did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was moving from California to Texas. I looked into three or four transport companies and I settled on ShipYourCarNow due to their immediate response and they were willing to do it immediately. I was talking to their agent and he was really honest about the timeline, the cost, and the process. Also, he kept me posted on the progress. And within one day and a few hours, they had a shipper already. However, the quote changed after the driver corresponded because there were a lot of demands and it increased about 20%. The shipment took four days which was expected and they delivered the vehicle directly at home.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Working with ShipYourCarNow's rep was good. The rep was informative and it was easy to get answers from him quickly. I had to transport my vehicle from Phoenix to Fort Worth and their company gave me a quote that was expected for the length of the move. During the transport, I was in contact with the driver of the truck as well as the company. However, there were coordination problems about the delivery. It sounded like the driver had a flat tire and some emergencies that took him out of his scheduled timeline. I had to call and get an update on that instead of them notifying me which was a bit difficult. Still, I just waited a day and my vehicle was delivered without any damage on it. Overall, ShipYourCarNow was pretty reliable.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I used ShipYourCarNow to have my inop car shipped. Someone told me that if I go with a cheaper company, they're going to make my deposit and it would take forever to get my car. So, I paid more and went with ShipYourCarNow hoping that it would be a better quality service and also because of the condition of my car. ShipYourCarNow then used MZ Autoexpress LLC for the transport and while they promised me that it would be a good carrier, but it wasn't.

The whole thing time-wise was okay, and the broker that I dealt with was okay as well. However, he just passed the ball over to the carrier that brought my car. I was at a Toyota dealership waiting for the arrival and the guy from the carrier kept saying, "I'll be there in 30 minutes." But his 30 minutes turned into three hours. Then, when he came in, he had no consideration for the dealer. He parked the truck and he blocked the entrance of the service area. It was a mess.

Also, the guy hardly spoke English and he was extremely rude. Once he arrived, I said, "Bring the car down so I can inspect it." However, he started screaming, "Nope, you give me the money first, and then I'll bring the car down." He also kept saying that my car was INOP as if it was my fault and he used it as an excuse. I paid more for a truck that was specialized in dealing with INOP cars but in the end, it ended up against me. The guy was crazy, a loser, and he mistreated me and the service manager at the Toyota dealer. It was a lack of professionalism to the max. I hope I never have to see that guy.

My car also got a small damage on the front bumper. It's not worth activating the insurance on it. But still, the car isn't in mint condition anymore. It was a bad experience altogether. ShipYourCarNow's part went okay, but I relied on them to use a competent carrier and I was dissatisfied. ShipYourCarNow shouldn't use that carrier anymore.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I bought some cars and looked at about three different shipping companies. I liked ShipYourCarNow's assurance, “We got somebody there right now.” There’ll be there tomorrow or be there Thursday or be it two days, wherever your car will be set or where it’s at. They also won in terms of price because they’re about $500 or $700 more than most of the vehicles. Their rep was very positive and informative. However, the problem was nobody came and got my car, so I had to track people down. They said that they were not coming on the day they said they would but on another day. However, they didn’t come on the other day that they said either, so the coordination between the trucking company and the broker was disconnected.

Furthermore, the quote provided by ShipYourCarNow was high, which I was willing to pay because of the extra service of getting my vehicle right away. However, having to wait extra several days and having to pay somebody again to come out to help their transporters load it and then at the other end made it where the $1,400 quote -- that everybody else was giving me -- would’ve been for the hassle. It was the first time I used this company, but the problem was there and it was not their fault, other than the information they got from the carrier. It was over a week getting the vehicle delivered because they had mechanical problems after they picked it up. I felt I paid more for the transport because I didn’t get the extra service. The issue wasn’t the money but the aggravation, that I was trying to avoid by paying the extra.

Nevertheless, the delivery of the vehicle went well. I didn’t see any damage to the vehicle that I knew about. However, my gut instinct was going with the guy that was $1,400 that said it would get there within seven days. He couldn’t guarantee me a date when he would get there. Still, I should have just stayed with that saving me the extra because I paid around $2,300. I paid quite a bit more for the added service that I didn’t get. If I found my information from the company I’ve used in the past, I would’ve used them because I’ve used them several times and never had an issue.

Other than that, I got my cars finally, although I had to have somebody come over to meet their transporters. Each time my guys stood at the meetup point, my vehicle was not there. I had someone that had to travel two hours to go there to lead them and get them into the facility so they can release the car to them. Each time I had to do that, I had to pay and it was two extra trips.

Most of the problems were caused by the carrier that ShipYourCarNow chose. They didn’t seem they connected with those people and what was going on. I got the feeling that ShipYourCarNow got my money and then their part was done. I wouldn’t recommend them and I wouldn’t use them again. It’s a rough business and they are at the mercy of everything, but when it was turned into a problem, they should have communicated better with their transporter and with me. Other than that, the sales part of it was wonderful and they did a great job of selling.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I buy wrecked vehicles and have them brought from all over the country and fix them. I've used ShipYourCarNow a couple of times and the quotes have been spot on. I’ve never paid more than the quote. The rep that I always call in there is usually really busy but he always gets back at me. He told me he was gonna do something and did it within an hour. He never left me hanging. Also, it doesn't take him long to find me a transport. I give them plenty of leeway with the delivery because once the vehicle is on the truck, it's not hurting me. I always tell them to take a week but they usually bring it in less than three to four days. Even the ones out of California are usually here in four days, although there were a couple of times that the shipper showed up and didn't have the right equipment so we had to wait another day or two. I definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Humbly submitted. This companies Leadership Team is full of Crooks, Scam Artist and/or City Slickers in my opinion. They lack Integrity, Peace & Morals. GRANT ** (I suppose this is his name? But not sure, because when I showed up with the police at their office suite. The management team initially expressed they didn't know a Grant?) GRANT whom was posing as the owner of ShipYourCarNow and Buy Your Car Now hired me for a Marketing Service: FLYER DISTRIBUTION CAMPAIGN. He paid with a company check that is NOW noted STOP PAYMENT! The manager expressed that Grant had no permission to print any checks. Grant must have had help with this fraud of service plan.

Someone other than GRANT must've helped him print the check & had the authorization to call the companies bank to cancel the check! The MANAGERS never took the time to speak with me professionally regarding this matter. They all expressed for me to leave the location, considering I had the police with me I clearly came in peace to talk and resolve. This company expressed this is just a civil matter! I feel targeted by this business as I'm a Native American and ** decent woman. Grant expressed he is FROM CHICAGO, I feel fully violated and setup by this company.

This is fraud by check! This company has showed me NO respect, I'm still waiting to hear from the actual owner. I executed their campaign on Fri 7/27/2018 @1pm. My advertised flyer campaign is offered for 5000 Flyers (Design, Print & Distribution for $1000). Yet, Grant ** sent me a direct email in regards to my service on prior to his appointment date stating "We made 5000 flyers and they are ready to go. We are looking to distribute in Boca Raton, Deerfield and Delray. What is the cost and schedule for this?"

Grant was quoted $550 to do this campaign (considering they already had the flyers). The agreement was clean and transparent. I receive a text message the following morning directing towards my husband (whom was there to help me distribute their flyers). Grant claims he only gave us 1/4 of his flyers & expressing I didn't complete the job. Grant expressed he made other verbal arrangements with my husband after handing over the check (when I was NOT present.) Grant met us at one location to talk, then printed the check at another location? My husband volunteers his time to assist me, but he is NOT a part-owner. Why would Grant speak to my husband & not to me directly regarding terms?

Grant claims my husband agreed to distribute 5k flyers for 7 days a week. Then demanded him to AGREE for 2 weeks for the $550. My service terms are based upon getting 5k flyers distributed ASAP rather I get them done in 1 day or 7 days. "Within 1 week meaning: occurring inside (a particular period of time). synonyms: in less than, in under, in no more than, after only... example: "within a few hours" Grant is trying to make it seem as the ad I have posted stating "within 1 week" is his proof my husband agreed to 7 days or 14 days for the $550? Grant planned he was not going to let the check clear...

We were not aware that he didn't give me all flyers until the following morning when he demanded my husband to come get the flyers to distribute the next day or he would call his bank to stop payment on check, report to the police and post bad reviews. He's using Reverse psychology portraying he had 5k flyers ready to go, just to get me there and then finding a way to out the terms... providing me a check he never intended on me collecting is fraud.

Grant manipulated me to trust his check as he didn't have cash. NOTE: Banks do not clear checks on Sat or Sun. This gave him time to stop the check before I could get paid after doing the service. Grant & those involved set me up! It will cost me BIG TIME and MONEY to sue them as this has affected me in more ways than one. This is larger than small claims court. My focus is not investing on suing them right now unless there's an attorney willing to help figure this out. But I will bring awareness about this!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I transport cars for different insurance companies and I've used ShipYourCarNow for about 20 vehicles. The latest was an F250 and it was shipped for about 600 miles. Their rep Josh handles my shipments a lot of the time and he has been great. In the transport business, a lot of people tell me that they're going to do something but then they don't do what they promise you. With Josh, what he tells me gets done. The pick up and delivery went great and the transfer of the vehicle took one day. The quote I got was reasonable and I paid exactly what I was told I was gonna pay. Considering the miles, the price was really good. I'm gonna keep using ShipYourCarNow until something happens and I'm very satisfied with the service.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I needed to ship a car for my boss from New York to Nebraska. I looked into two more transport companies before deciding to go with ShipYourCarNow and it took took them four days to transport. Their customer service reps have been very good, very professional and very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

We moved and we needed to have a car and a truck shipped. Although I looked at one other transport company, ShipYourCarNow could guarantee the pickup date so I went with them. Also, the quote that they provided to me was competitive. The transport took five days in all. The cost for the service seemed expensive, but so was everybody else. Other than that, the interaction I had with the rep was great and the driver was great too.

Original review: July 31, 2018

At the time that I needed to ship my vehicle, ShipYourCarNow had the best price. I decided to work with them. I dealt with Yvonne who was very helpful and I got to talk to her the entire time. The unfortunate part is that ShipYourCarNow is a third-party and they ended up contracting through somebody else to ship my car. At a certain point, it was coming down to the wire and nobody had picked up their bid.

A couple of days before I really needed to move, the bid finally came through but it was $400 more than what I was quoted. They negotiated the price down another $100 thereafter. I didn't have time to go searching for another company at the time so I stuck with them. That got me stressed out because I started calling a week and a half before the shipment and asking them whether or not we were already set up. Their reps were telling me that nobody had taken the bid yet but then I shouldn't worry about it. But then, I’m one of those guys that tries to plan more in advance so when it got down to a couple of days before my move, I was starting to sweat a little bit.

Still, Yvonne did the best she could and the process ended up working okay. The cost was fine as well. ShipYourCarNow hooked me up with the dispatch for the driver who was from a transport company out of Dayton Ohio. I had to contact the dispatch who eventually gave me the contact number of the driver. Thereafter, I talked to the driver and met him when he picked up my vehicles. The transport from Arizona to Ohio took two days. Their driver told me to call him whenever I wanted my vehicles delivered and that he would make sure that they would get to me. He was very prompt and the vehicles were in good shape when I got them.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I needed to ship a car from California to North Carolina for my daughter. I went online and I got a company that tried to find some people. ShipYourCarNow was the only one that bid out because nobody wanted to do it and they did a really good job. However, the broker that hired that company ripped me off. Everyone I talked to said that I totally got ripped off with the quote that I took to ship the car to my daughter. I found out later on that I paid double than what other people paid.

Nevertheless, the ShipYourCarNow rep that picked up the car was so awesome. My daughter was going back to college so I put two bags into the car and the people on the phone said I could do that as long as it was in the trunk. I loaded them in there so I'd save at least $100 on the airlines. When I got to the pick up place, the guy said, “You can't put stuff on the car.” And I said, “No. But they told me I could.” I told him how much the price was and he knew that I got ripped off and felt bad so he called his manager and said, “Can we please take these bags?” He was accommodating and he got me to be able to keep my luggage in the car.

My car went later than expected because ShipYourCarNow couldn’t find a driver and it took nine days to deliver the car. My daughter got it and said it was great. ShipYourCarNow did a really good job. They didn’t make me pay more. In fact, it would cost more for the luggage. There may have been an upsell there but when I shared with them what happened, they didn't make me pay. Had I known, I would have gone directly with ShipYourCarNow and would have never called the broker.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I shipped a 2009 Mercedes S550 through ShipYourCarNow. I looked at other companies and then my aunt told me that she knows somebody who helps ship cars so I looked into ShipYourCarNow and read their reviews. I did my homework and I'm a very satisfied customer. They had really good ratings and I wanted to have somebody that was experienced instead of just a random person who I could be in contact with.

The agent I worked with was very good and thorough but the price went up after the initial quote so that was a little disappointing. However, I was told that it was the season and that it was comparable to other prices that I had gotten. The delivery took a couple of extra days but I've shipped a car before and I know that that can happen. I've been quoted 7 to 10 days from every other company that I spoke with. When I met the guy that dropped the car off, he said it would probably take five days and it ended up being seven to pick it up. I was still expecting it to be about seven so I was still happy with that.

There were a few scratches but nothing of significance. I know sometimes there can be road debris and rocks get kicked off. I've gotten a car shipped for like $1,000 dollars across the country and it was $1,400 this time but it was a chance I was taking and I was happy with the result. I'm happy that it got here in one piece and there were no significant problems. I would absolutely use them again for sure.

Another part of why I wanted to go with them was because I was told that I could put the whole thing on credit card so I made the down payment or the deposit and I then thought I was gonna be able to pay credit card for delivery which was very different because every other company told me it was COD so I was like, “Okay. Well, that’s a little bit more insurance in case,” and it made me feel a little bit more secured. However, when it came to that time, I didn’t realize that the guy had checked COD on the little pink paper or the receipt or the bill of lading so I ended up having to scramble to go get cash. That was kind of a little switch but it all worked out in the end.

Also they should just update a little bit more about the location of the car. They initially wanted to drop it off at like 8 o’clock or 9 o’clock at night which I wasn’t comfortable with and it was just a little late in my day, but they figured it out and waited until the next day. I would definitely recommend them. I'm gonna ship my car back in a couple of months to California and hopefully if I need that service the price is a little bit better, but other than that, at least I know that I have a company that’s consistent or reliable.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I needed two drivers 'cause my son was leaving LA and going to San Diego, and I was gonna send him my car. Either it was gonna get there by a certain day or we had to wait, and the woman from Ship Your Car Now was the only one who followed through. She was very good. I paid a lot more than I was supposed to pay, but it was a convenience because I was trying to get the car to my son before he left LA so it was worth it. Also, the guys that came were very professional and nice. I followed them where they were going just to make sure, but it went fine. It worked out and I was happy 'cause my son was able to drive from LA to San Diego, and he had the car there from day one.

Original review: July 15, 2018

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. Long story short, when it finally came time pick up my vehicle, NO ONE SHOWED UP. Their office was completely unresponsive when I needed them and they promised that the driver would call me but didn't give me driver details. So I was stuck having to find last minute transportation through another company.

So, despite having weeks to arrange for my auto transportation, they lied about their progress and never actually arranged transportation. Then they had the nerve to still charge me thousands of dollars even though I couldn't speak to anyone at their office to dispute it. I'm currently working with the bank, fighting to get my money back from these fraudulent pieces of **.

Original review: May 26, 2018

I’m with a car dealership and we transport cars from auction to customers, and we have been using ShipYourCarNow for the last couple of months. There were some company changes here and we ended up having to get our own transporter instead of having an internal one set up. I use ShipYourCarNow exclusively at this time and work with Alex and he has been fine. Also, their cost is in line with the quality of service that they provide.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Having used ShipYourCarNow earlier, we used them again when we moved our car from Houston to Boston. We had very good experience with the customer service rep and booking the car went well. And we were given a reasonable quote too. The only problem was with the payment. They wanted to make the payment right at the beginning, before they even took the car. I called them about it but they said, "That's how we operate. Either you pay now or you pay at the delivery time." And with the delivery time, I could not make that agreement so I chose to pay at the beginning. But it was a very good cost for the service. Everything was done in four days and the car was in very good condition upon arrival. Also, dealing with the delivery driver went very well. And so, I would tell anyone interested in ShipYourCarNow that their price and service are good.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I had a ’73 Volkswagen Thing in storage in Arizona that I needed to get back to North Carolina and from the two companies I looked at, I chose ShipYourCarNow for their consumer reviews. Their people were very knowledgeable and the representative I dealt with was very helpful. He set up a transporter to meet my scheduling requirements. But there seemed to be some confusion. When the customer service representative gave me the quote, we locked it in and I said that I would pay in cash when the guy gets here. But I got a call back the next day to say that I needed to pay their fee upfront. But at that point, I had not received the service yet. He said that he had talked to his supervisor and I had to pay their fee upfront because sometimes they have an issue with the transporters. That's really their problem though and I found that odd.

Also, I had already contacted the driver and everybody knew what they were supposed to do and the plan was in place when 12 hours later, a different representative came up to say that it needed to be changed. I already had a signed document from ShipYourCarNow saying what we were gonna do and they were changing the plan in the middle of it. It was very confusing initially. How would I know the driver knows that we needed to change the plan? But it worked out fine.

ShipYourCarNow also put an additional $300 on the price. The quote was consistent with some of the other quotes that I had received but at the finalization of the transport, the price increased by 25%. I wasn’t told that that might happen and I was a little bit disturbed with that. I didn’t change any of my variables but they did. They said they couldn't ship it and that it was gonna cost a certain amount more.

Although I thought the situation was handled poorly initially, I don’t think it was ShipYourCarNow's fault as much as it was the Mother’s Day weekend. Plus it got fixed in the end. I had a positive experience overall but if I ever need to ship a car, I would go with the particular transporter that I got. Pace Transporters was very good. The car arrived after four days and in good condition. The gentleman was here on time like he said and he was a wonderful young man. He was very helpful and nice.

Original review: May 25, 2018

We were moving from Southern California to the Central Coast and I didn’t trust that my truck would make it all the way up to Paso Robles without breaking down. I looked at three transport companies and chose ShipYourCarNow for their reasonable price, speed and timing for picking up the truck. The reps answered all of my questions very efficiently, and they were very good. I would recommend them. The driver also got my truck to the house on the day and the approximate time he was supposed to.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I needed to have my Jeep Cherokee taken from one location to another and nobody was able to drive it that far. I looked at three different transport companies and ShipYourCarNow has the lowest price. The interaction with the rep was good. However, I didn't feel like he was communicating back to me very frequently and it kept me sort of unknowing what was happening. I had to constantly call him to find out what's the status. There could've been more from him to me just so I know that he's actively working on it. It would also be nice to have some information so I knew that he still was actively trying to look for somebody after the deadline because I had to have the car shipped on one of two days and then I left and didn't know he was still looking for somebody.

The deadline came and went and they didn't call me and apologized that they couldn't do it. But the next day, they called me and said they finally found somebody so we went ahead and did it. Also, the guy who picked up the car was great, very professional and he was on time. Everything there with him worked out fine. I'd go with ShipYourCarNow again.

ShipYourCarNow expert review by Lauren Fix

ShipYourCarNow offers international and domestic vehicle shipping, with 24/7 customer service. They promise consumers fast shipping, an easy quote process and reliable service.

• No upfront payment: ShipYourCarNow doesn’t charge an upfront fee for service. They find a driver who will commit to your vehicle move at the price you are quoted before you pay anything.

• Budget-friendly options: ShipYourCarNow can help you find the most affordable option to ship your vehicle, so you can have your car, truck, motorcycle or ATV safely delivered without overpaying. Call for a free quote, and talk to a representative to find out the best options for your situation.

• International shipping and transport: Ship your vehicle overseas using ShipYourCarNow’s international shipping service. They will work with you to make sure your vehicle arrives safely and in a timely manner. Read their thorough guide online to make sure your vehicle is ready for international shipping. Online tracking is available with most overseas shipping jobs.

• Heavy machinery shipping: In addition to shipping vehicles of all types, ShipYourCarNow also specializes in heavy machinery shipping. They can also ship containers. Contact them to find out more.

• Classic car shipping: Shipping a classic car has different requirements than shipping other types of vehicles. ShipYourCarNow can ship your classic car using enclosed vehicles, high-security seals and full-car covers.

• Best for: Out of state movers, international movers and classic car collectors.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information