toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were moving from Colorado to California. We had to make a last minute decision and it was very convenient for ShipYourCarNow to accept the request to move our car. We used their free quote option but there was an increase of $50 later. It wasn't a lot so it's okay. It was a bit difficult to communicate with the driver because he has a strong accent. He was a good driver, though. He delivered the car a day late but I told him it was okay. The car was delivered safely and that was most important.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ship cars all over the United States for business and I've used ShipYourCarNow several times. They always send me a quote every time, and I use the same coordinator all the time. He's very good and easy to work with. I really like interacting with all the drivers, too. Most of the time, the actual shipping happens within the timeframe. We’ve had some issues with the drivers but to me, that’s not a reflection against ShipYourCarNow. It’s the specific drivers themselves who are independent. All in all, ShipYourCarNow does a good job and they always treat me well. They're very reliable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Several years ago, an acquaintance referred me to ShipYourCarNow and I had a pretty good experience with them. So when I needed to get my car from Arizona to California, I used them again. I talked with the transport organizer mostly through text and when I'd call him, he'd get back to me the next day or so. He gave me a range between $700 and $750, the $750 was what came up in the end. The carrier driver was also great. Even prior to delivery he was in contact via phone, speaking and sending texts to me. He was cordial, cooperative, professional and was on time like he said he would. I was very satisfied with the service and the good communication that was offered by ShipYourCarNow. I'd tell a friend to go ahead and explore them as an option.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had two vehicles shipped. We came down to ShipYourCarNow for the price. The free quote that they gave me was better than all the other ones I got so they got the job. The transport organizer and the carrier driver were good as well. The process took about a week from beginning to end of that shipment. Overall, my experience with ShipYourCarNow was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving across the country and ShipYourCarNow had one of the higher rankings with a large number of reviews online so I went with them. The quote they gave was in line with a lot of the quotes I received for the same service. Their rep was available when I had questions. He always returned my call within five minutes at most. Pick-up and delivery were easy to handle as well. I was also able to get contact information and contact people every step of the way. I talked with the carrier driver a day before and on the day of delivery, things were pretty simple. He let me know what his schedule was in terms of delivering my car and I kept in touch with him for two days while he was in transit until he got to my house. From beginning to end, the process took six days which was pretty efficient. My car ended up in good shape when I got it back so it was a good service. It was the service that I needed when I was moving.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter-in-law needed her car shipped out and ShipYourCarNow got back to me first. As other shipping companies got back to me too, ShipYourCarNow was the cheapest. The interactions I had with the transport organizer went well. The delivery of the car took longer than I would have liked. It was a couple of weeks. But the problem was that my daughter-in-law is in the military. It took quite a bit for her to have the time and get the car so that was beyond ShipYourCarNow's ability to deliver. Other than that, I'm glad they were able to do their service and got the car shipped here. Overall, ShipYourCarNow was good and satisfactory.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved and had a bad experience with someone else. We were desperate, and Ship Your Car took us within 12 hours and came through. We got a quote online and Sean was a nice and fantastic guy. The transport organizer was excellent and the driver was a sweetheart. We had a great experience with Ship Your Car. They did an excellent job and I'm very happy. I recommend them 100 percent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and pressed with the time so I told ShipYourCarNow that I really need the service for a certain time. Their quote was higher than the prior quote that I got but the broker told me that he was gonna offer the date that I needed or the next day. So I was okay to pay more because I really wanted that rush. I canceled with the other place I have already been talking to have the service. I had to pay a fee for canceling which was even higher than I expected.

Once I was only left with ShipYourCarNow, they told me that there was no clue when the service was gonna happen. But they ended up sending somebody out on the next day. I had to leave the car with some neighbor, and the driver did fine. Then, the transporter told me that I had some object inside the car and I was supposed to pay him more so I was really upset. I was already paying more to him because I paid the fee of the other provider that I had canceled. He told me that he had spoken with the broker who claimed to have already discussed with me an extra amount that I was supposed to pay to him. The transport organizer was very nice though, and my car arrived on the day I was told it will be delivered and it was in a better condition. But I’m not totally satisfied and won't recommend the service to any of my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to get a vehicle from Texas to Ohio and I used ShipYourCarNow. I spoke with their customer service representatives and they were able to answer all of my questions and got me taken care of. Also, I have nothing but good things to say about the carrier driver. He did a fine job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience with ShipYourCarNow was good and I had no concerns. The guy kept in contact with me with his number.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving, and needed to ship my motorcycle from Texas to Florida. I’ve used ShipYourCarNow before, and I found their quote to be very fair, and that is why I went with them. The transport organizer was very efficient. It was a five-day turnaroud, and the carrier driver was quick and has a good personality. I will use ShipYourCarNow again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved so we needed to ship the car from Oklahoma to Hawaii. My husband called ShipYourCarNow and liked the price. Though, he had an issue because he was doing payments but wasn’t told that if he didn’t have it all paid by a certain date, he would have to pay another fee. Also, our experience with the transport organizer has been very bad. Every time my husband needs to ask a question, he has to call the guy about five times before he gets back to him.

Then, the guy wasn’t calling to give him updates. He was supposed to pick up the car on June 28 and they didn’t come. They didn't call my husband and let him know that they weren't going to come. He had to call and see where they were at. And they didn't end up coming for about two or three days later. I feel like we shouldn't have had to pay the extra money to put it on a different truck because they weren't able to come on time. My husband was upset about that.

And then, we also don't even have a tracking report. They never told us any information on where it's at, where it's going to be, and when it'll get here. And we were just talking about it because my car got here today and I shipped my car almost a week after him. I used ShipYourCarNow as well. My husband said he was just going to have to go to the port today and ask them if they held the cars there. The man he's been working with isn't answering the phone and also isn't giving him a way to track the car. Not great service at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I live in Mississippi and I want the car I bought from Michigan moved to me. I looked at reviews online to make sure someone actually does it and I found that ShipYourCarNow has positive reviews. I used their free quote option and compared to other people, it was expensive. However, they got the job done and that's what matters. I talked to them and the next day they picked up my car. The transport organizer was a con artist though. He was trying to get me to pay money. The way he did it, I would be paying him twice as much than I should have. So I made sure the guy who was moving my vehicle understood that the driver was trying to go over on me and that he only needed to pay him once because I already paid him. The driver took 16 hours to deliver the car and it was good.

Overall, the experience was good but watch out for the actual transport people. Once that guy made contact with the guy who was actually in the truck, I never spoke to the transport people again. I would definitely use ShipYourCarNow again but I hope it was someone else I was dealing with. However, it's a waste of money since you're just paying someone to make a phone call instead of just speaking directly to the people that are actually moving the car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with ShipYourCarNow has been great. The moving company I worked with before was very busy so I enlisted ShipYourCarNow. Their transport organizer did a good job. Somebody was going to buy my car but backed out at the end. That was pretty much the problem but the paperwork and process in preparing for the move were good. I liked the free quote option and the actual quote was good. I’d recommend this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was totally satisfied with my experience with ShipYourCarNow. The driver was more than polite. When he delivered the car, he took it off the truck and drove it in a parking lot that was right next to my house. The transport organizer was good too. She went out of her way to meet my schedule. So I'm happy all the way around and their phone number's in my phone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My kids were driving from New York to LA and the van was not performing very well. I didn’t feel like it was safe for them to continue driving so I wanted them to pull over, get them a bus ride the rest of the way and just ship their car back. It was Memorial Day weekend and it was like 5:30 on a Saturday. I Googled and ShipYourCarNow answered the phone and I thought the price was fair enough. It was a little higher but I was in a rush and had to decide quickly.

The transport organizer did everything he said he was going to do. They got there on the same day they said and they delivered it the day that they would. They picked it up on Wednesday and said they would get there on Monday. Sure enough we got a call that it was there on Monday morning. Everything worked out just the way they said they would and I would definitely use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and I hired ShipYourCarNow to transport my vehicle. First call, I provided the destination address and contact info. The coordinator said he will find a driver and call me to confirm the date. No callback. After a few days, I have to call him to ask if he found a driver yet. He said he found me a driver and that we'll confirm the date. The first driver was asking for more money to which I disagreed because we had a set price. Then he said he couldn't make it to the supposed pick up schedule because the truck got a mechanical problem. We re-scheduled for another date and he’s still a no show. The coordinator made changes to the schedule three or four times with that driver, then he said he'll find me a new one and schedule the shipment to another day. The second driver did a good job but was five days late. The whole thing was a mess. I don't want to ruin their business but I would hire another service than that company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was able to let me take advantage of their free quote option, which was actually good. I'm a travel nurse and I'm moving work to another place. My interaction with the transport organizer was good, and so with the carrier driver. Overall, they were able to stay accurate to the quote by the end of the shipping.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were moving cross-country and ShipYourCarNow said they can help in the time frame I needed and they almost did. I was in touch with the guy who was dealing with me all the way through. He quoted a price over the phone which was not on the website so it wasn't conspicuous. For the first two days. he couldn't find a carrier and when he located one, the vehicle was picked up later than they said they would by a couple of days.

Then they delivered it about four days later because the driver took a long way around. So I had to pay for a rental car for an extra two days on one end and four days on another. Also, when the driver finally located us, he dropped the car about a block and a half away because he was afraid to drive to where we were. The process was pretty quick and cut-and-dried. But ShipYourCarNow has to have more control of the people they hire to drive. It was a holiday weekend so the guy has been feeling a little independent but he should have been able to deliver on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We shipped our car from California to New Jersey and we wanted it to reach in time and in good condition. We read good reviews about ShipYourCarNow and their quote was fair. The carrier driver and I had a fine interaction. It was a comfortable, convenient. It was a good experience with ShipYourCarNow all in all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from New Jersey to Houston, Texas. I saw ShipYourCarNow online and called. One day, they gave me a quote that was extremely cheap, so I called them next day and did the payment. They gave me the dates June 14 to 18 and the driver came in and picked up the car within those four days. However, they told me when he’s going to pick it up, but never told me when he’s going to drop it off. Nevertheless, I was fine with it. I checked the damages when he brought the car on a Monday. I had the pictures from before and after and showed it to him. My side mirror was messed up and my back bumper was fully scratched up plus my side door was fully chipped.

I showed it to him and he said to please not call his insurance. He seemed like a nice guy so I said, “All right, man. As long as my car is fixed." It’s a brand-new car. It barely has 10,000, 12,000 miles so I just bought it brand-new in New York three months ago and then I shipped it to Houston. It was perfectly fine and then when I got here, it was messed up. He told me to go to a body shop that he had so I took it there. They fixed my car in one day like he told me. But when I got my car, it was fully messed up. They just sanded it and painted it over again, but they never fixed the damages plus they glued the mirror together. It’s a brand-new car and I can see glue coming out of my side mirror. It was really bad.

It’s been over two or three weeks. I told them that I have to really take it to the dealer. But they said “Please don’t take it to the dealer, blah, blah, blah. We’ll get it fixed.” ShipYourCar was okay, but the contractor still hasn't fixed my car. He said he got a contract from ShipYourCarNow, and they were the owner of the company who ships the cars so ShipYourCarNow doesn’t ship the car. I have to go to my lawyer and sue the contractor. It’s been a roller-coaster ride and my car is standing outside, doing nothing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping a car to my brother in Texas and I chose e-Ship, but I cancelled them because their rep wasn't clear on the prices he told me. I ended up with ShipYourCarNow who gave me a final price, told me that the car would be shipped that day and they stood by it. The quote was cheaper than what a lot of other company were giving me. Also, the transport organizer was pretty clear. I asked him what the price and the deposit were and he was straight up the bat. The driver was a bit late but he took the car, inspected it and delivered it in three days which was pretty good. I will recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My car broke down so I shipped it to my mechanic through ShipYourCarNow. They were more professional than the other companies I was dealing with. Their rep was precise and he explained exactly how it would occur. They originally said they were gonna pick up my car the following morning but they came that evening which was a very good surprise for me ‘cause I wasn’t really comfortable with the area where I left my car. They were able to pick up the car and had nothing bad happen to it. I wasn’t even in Orlando at the time so I was very glad that everything worked out. My experience was excellent and I will recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were moving to Texas and I needed to get my car over there before I got there because I needed to start a job. I had booked with somebody else, but they were supposed to pick my car up on Saturday. Then all of a sudden, I got this email that they're going to pick it up a few days later, and it put me in a panic because I wanted to make sure my car was there. I got in touch with ShipYourCarNow and they said they'd see what they can do. The rep that helped me while I was in a panic made me feel a whole lot better, and they found somebody who picked it up Saturday and had delivered it to my dad's house on Monday. It was easy and simple, and I was very happy that they came through for me. In fact, we're going to be shipping my husband's car shortly. ShipYourCarNow was great, pleasant, and they kept their word.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought a Mustang from Wisconsin and we wanted covered shipping like storage indoors rather than an open trailer so we chose ShipYourCarNow. Their quote was good but I was very unhappy with the broker. He called immediately, gave us a quote and told us the car would be picked up in two to three days. We told the man that we bought the car from and that's the last we heard of the broker for seven days until I called him. He should have called and told us there was going to be a problem or delay.

He then told us he was having trouble arranging a courier. I read him the riot act and he had a trailer available two hours after I got off the phone with him. He was very apologetic but I shouldn't have had to take the initiative. The communication at ShipYourCarNow was really lacking. The guy that sold us the car had to leave town and it was around the 4th of July which was an issue. But the courier that brought it was great and everything else was fine. The driver was great and maintained really good contact. He told us where and when to meet him and we followed him into the place the exact minute. We got our past quote and delivery was fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We're moving and we needed to transport our vehicle from Minnesota to Florida. I like ShipYourCarNow's rates and the availability of the dates. Also, their quote was on par with the other quotes I have received. Their rep called me to set up the date and then prior the pick up to confirm the date, and then, kept me updated as far as the delivery. The driver called me to let me know that he’s on his way and then, kept me updated throughout transporting the vehicle and it was delivered within a week. I've had a positive and professional experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I relocated because of my work and needed to ship my car. The quote was same in all the shipping companies but then I got the earliest pickup date with ShipYourCarNow. The quote was a reasonable price and I agreed with it. The person who helped me get the quote was able to give me more. Even after the shipment, I was asking for the invoice and he helped me to get it.

The transport organizer was really good as well. He took my calls and kept on updating me on the progress. He also answered my questions. The carrier driver called me when and what time he would be coming and where he would go. He kept on updating when he will do the delivery. They picked up the car in the afternoon on June 29 and was delivered on Monday afternoon in Texas. It was really good for shipping my car with them. Everything went well. All the parts were smooth and I’m happy to work with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We own an auction business and needed to ship two collector's cars from Southern Colorado to Los Angeles for a client. I got ShipYourCarNow to do it and it was absolutely the worst. I would much rather pay somebody I can look at and talk to face to face rather than deal with some jackass in Florida. Though the driver was very easy to work with and accommodating, I wouldn't recommend anybody to talk to Jay, the ShipYourCarNow rep. He promised me he could get the cars shipped to me within the timeframe that we needed, where we needed to be picked up. He told me everything that I wanted to hear but then the day before that they were supposed to be picked up, he wouldn't return my phone calls and then said it's going to cost twice as much. It's a very sheisty business.

Long story short, I had to eat the difference because we were already committed to our customer. It took about six days to ship. The broker delayed us a few days. I had four guys that had driven four hours to be there to meet when the broker was originally scheduled. He again tried to charge us double then said the drive couldn't get there for two days. I think it's common practice throughout the industry. But I found a private hauler that we'll use to ship 40 other vehicles and so we're never going to bother with them. It wouldn't be worth our time, the headache and the hassle just in talking to some of the other brokers. They all seemed to operate on the same level as integrity which is extremely low.

Don't ever do business with ShipYourCarNow because it goes from the broker to the manager and to the other lady that I spoke with from there. Between the three of them, they do this day in and day out and my business doesn't make or break them and doesn't really mean anything to them. I would not recommend anybody that has no prior experience with trying to ship a car on their own. We would pay extra money to have a local hauler and not even bother on any kind of broker. I don't understand how they're still in business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved back from Chicago to Pensacola because I was doing my certification. A couple of people have told me about ShipYourCarNow, and I gave it a shot. Everything was excellent with the organizer, the quote was reasonable at $550, and the communication during delivery was great. I called the rep at ShipYourCarNow and told him when the driver arrived for the pickup, and I was polite the whole time. I thanked him and told him how nice it was of him to be helping me out. However, he called me back and said he was wondering if I would allow them to take $50 off the car because he was not going to make any money out of it. He didn't tell me that there was going to be an additional payment. He just told me it was $550 to ship my car. But next thing I knew, it was $650, and it blew me because he lied to me.

Also, at that time, I didn't have it to spare. He became very upset that I wouldn't allow him to take money out of my account, and he was going off cursing. He was very unprofessional and it was unbelievable. I recorded everything on my mom's phone. Then he just hung up and I never heard back from him. I paid once they dropped the car off at the location. I have two more cars out there, but I don't think I can deal with that guy. I was disappointed especially when ShipYourCarNow has been a big company nationwide. They have to treat people with respect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son was starting a new job and he was going from Texas to Atlanta, but he decided to make a stop here in Rhode Island first. We shipped the car through ShipYourCarNow and they were wonderful. I worked with one particular gentleman, David, and he was really an asset to the company. He stayed on top of the entire travel time of the car and let me know who the driver was and when they would be delivering the car. He organized the entire process and I felt very comfortable with the company.

The delivery was quick and painless. They made sure that there weren’t any damages. The driver called my son and told him what time he'll be there. My son pulled up, the carrier was there, and it was a very fast process. My son was happy about that. They told me that it would take about seven days and they delivered a day early. I ended up paying more than what I was quoted but I understood why. It was over the Fourth of July holiday and there were a lot of people wanting to move cars at that point. And a lot of the truckers were picking up the cars whose owners were willing to pay more money. I needed for the car to get here so I did pay extra. ShipYourCarNow is a reputable company and I would definitely recommend them. In fact, I'm getting ready to call them again to ship the car from Rhode Island to Atlanta.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile