4.39/5
Based on 867 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Last updated: April 5, 2018

1203 ShipYourCarNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 5, 2018 I purchased a trailer and needed transport service for it. I looked at four or five transport companies and I liked the price and the customer service of ShipYourCarNow. The price that I was quoted was within the range that I wanted. The customer service reps returned my phone call and they had good service.

ShipYourCarNow transported my trailer a few thousand miles. Everything was just fine with the driver that delivered my vehicle. The communication was good and I was able to meet him at the specified location. The condition of my trailer upon its arrival was good.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 4, 2018

I shipped a pickup truck. The dealership that I was talking to about buying a vehicle from had used ShipYourCarNow. He gave me the guy’s name and number. When I called, the girl on the phone told me exactly where my car was. However, it took them a day or two extra to get the vehicle be picked up. They said the first shipper had broken down. But it wasn’t that big of a deal because I was trading my vehicle in so I wasn’t out of a vehicle.

However, they originally quoted me a price and then when I was making arrangements to have my vehicle picked up, the shipper said “Oh, that’s Aviston, IL and we had Evanston, IL which is up by Chicago. So it’s going to have to be more expensive.” I called back my salesman and I said, “You’re the one who told them where the car was going to be shipped and you’re the one who told the price. I'm going out of the middle of this because I didn't make the mistake. You guys work it out." The salesman was very upset and he called the shipper and he honored that price. And I wasn't charged any extra. The carrier driver was excellent too. Where I live you can’t turn a transporter around, so we met at the Legion Hall down the road. Everything was perfect.

Original review: April 4, 2018

We were shipping our business vehicles across country. We looked at three transport companies and we liked the various schemes that ShipYourCarNow gave me. I also liked their personalized service. Their rate was expensive than the others but the way the rep handled the situation, it was professional. However, I had an incident. Three of my vehicles, there were damages and they are under an insurance claim. But the rep's looking after that also. He’s cooperating with the insurance adjuster. But apart from that, all the other truckloads were okay.

Original review: April 3, 2018

The guy I talked to in ShipYourCarNow was very professional and his price was fair. I went for it and they took the bike to Wisconsin for me. The quote was right on the money and the bike was delivered right on time and not a scratch on it. They get an A-plus rating from me.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I work for a car dealer and when we needed a transport service, we made a short notice phone call to ShipYourCarNow. The gentleman that we spoke with initially, Dave, said he could set us for a fantastic price so we went with them. The quote they gave us was right on point and there were no other incurring cost. It was a one-time shipment that we had going out to North of Miami and Dave had our documentation. We told him we were going to be a month out and he maintained the quoted documentation so we didn’t have to go and fill it out again. He still knew what we were going to be shipping and the price did not change even though the delivery didn’t take place immediately.

When the driver picked up the vehicle, everything was taken care of. A documentation was signed and the communication was great. The driver himself was very knowledgeable and very cordial. I also spoke to our customer who had the delivery and she said the vehicle was delivered with no issues. I would tell my friends to give ShipYourCarNow a call and see if it would work out for them like it worked out for us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: April 2, 2018

I needed a transport service to move a car across multiple states. ShipYourCarNow did great and everything was like clockwork. They were the first transport company I called and from the moment I spoke to their rep until the end of the service, it was a great experience and I had no complaints whatsoever. My interactions with the reps were great. The cost for the service was good and fair. I'd tell my friends that if they need to ship a car, they should give ShipYourCarNow a buzz and be more specific with their requirements, and this company will give them the appropriate feedback and do what they say.

Original review: April 2, 2018

We did not want to drive my car across the country and ShipYourCarNow was the cheapest service that we could find. I was satisfied that my car got here and it was fine when I received it, but I was dissatisfied with the fact that my car was here four days late because their truck broke down. Also, the lady that we talked to was rude to us. And then they told us upon arrival that we could pay with a credit card. But when the car got here, they told us no, it was cash only, so they weren’t going to release the car to us. We had to run to the bank in a rush and then come back and pay for it in cash.

Original review: April 1, 2018

I'm a car dealer and I sold a car that was going from Kentucky to Oregon. The ShipYourCarNow reps were professional. The quote they gave me was more than I expected in the beginning, but then I realized that it was the outgoing rate for that kind of transport so it was okay. Also, the driver was transparent. I knew all the time what was going on and everything was clear from beginning to end. I was able to meet him here close to my car lot, and it was easier for him to load it. He was a really nice guy and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend it.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I was moving from one state to another and wanted to get there more quickly. So I had to fly and the only last option if I had to fly was to ship my car. So I did a quick Google search, found ShipYourCarNow, and let them facilitate my car transport. I got a few quotes from other places as well but it seems kind of like ShipYourCarNow was the most inclusive. It definitely wasn’t the cheapest by any means, but it seemed like it was the most inclusive in terms of its service. However I wish I would have gone with a different company because it seemed like the rep was just going through the motions and took a $200 commission or something for basically posting what seemed like a Craigslist ad to a truck driver who did everything.

I quickly learned that what I thought was all inclusive service was really just easy facilitation of getting the job done so I wish I would have gone through a regular company. I told the rep I had a very specific window which I needed it done. I gave him 4 to 5 days notice, which he said was more than enough time. And he made me come in contact with the driver. I was the one calling and texting the driver, making sure he would be here. I was the one trying to facilitate a pickup because my house is in a very narrow place and the truck wouldn’t be able to get through. And I figured that that would be something that would be done by the person that I’m paying a $250 commission to.

And lo and behold, the driver never shows up and I had to leave the state. I had to move before my car was even picked up. So my car’s just sitting on the street, not being attended to. It was picked up, I about three days later by a separate car company ‘cause I called Abe and said, “Hey, this driver is flaking on me, I need a different guy.” And it was a bit of a hassle. I packed my trunk up which Abe if I could do. I needed the things in my trunk one or two days after I got there. And it took me about a week to get my car after I landed where I moved to. It was just not a great experience.

But compliments to the driver for putting up with me. I called and texted him a hundred times because I was not happy with the first trucking company and the facilitation effort of ShipYourCarNow. They got my car here but not without a major headache. And I know that I could have gotten my car here for about 200 bucks less had I just contacted a trucking company directly. I don’t think I’d use ShipYourCarNow again. Especially because I followed up with Abe afterwards and he lacked any apologetic manner for the hassle that I went through. I was pretty upset.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I bought a Ford Roadster and I was shipping it from Tennessee to New York. The person that I bought the car from told me that he used ShipYourCarNow and it worked well for him. I had never shipped a car before, so I went with his recommendation. The final cost was the same as the initial quote. The driver was great and my car came right to the house. They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I purchased a vehicle out of state and it was perfect when it arrived via ShipYourCarNow. Their price was a little higher than some but it was ok. I like their courtesy of service and they specialize in the area. Their rep turned up and kept me informed all the way and was superb. She came, took the car out of a closed container, and went over the whole thing. Overall it was a good experience.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I buy stuff that is broken like salvaged trucks wherever they are in the country and I was having a hard time getting somebody to move a truck because the tires were all flat on it and it was wrecked in the front. Nobody wanted to move it and the guy from ShipYourCarNow said he could get it done. We spoke on the phone and the guy was pretty quick to return calls. It was a good communication. The price was a little higher than what I wanted to pay but when no one else wants to do something for you, you pay for the high price.

The broker owned up to the exact same price. He told me it was 1,700 and that was what I paid him. There were no changes and he got it picked up quick which was good because I would have paid storage every day. And the driver was nice. The delivery took five days and everything went as expected. I didn't like that the truck was in the front of the car carrier and it was hard to get it off. But the driver did what he was supposed to do and brought it to my shop.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I was transferring a motorcycle I owned and sent it back up to a family member from Melbourne, Florida to Lexington, South Carolina. I looked at two local companies and went with ShipYourCarNow because of their fair rate. Their customer service made things very simple and has did exceptionally well. Everything was very cut-and-dry and has worked out fine. I paid exactly what the customer rep quoted and it took one day to deliver the motorcycle to the next. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I had a ‘76 Chevy restored and I was sending it back to Sheboygan, Wisconsin for my son. I had looked at at least 10 transport companies before choosing ShipYourCarNow but they told me one price and then raised it. ShipYourCarNow raised it, too. They raised it $60 but they explained everything before they did and I okayed it. And it was because nobody ships to Sheboygan, Wisconsin. It's way out of the normal area.

I talked to a gentleman and he worked with me really well. Every time I called, he was there and he called me if there were anything and kept in touch during the whole thing. Also, they were really nice when they picked up the truck and the driver called me and told me where he was at and what he was doing. They were two days late to get it there but that was when they were having those bad storms. And the truck was in good condition.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I needed to ship a car that I had bought for my husband as a surprise. It was a 1980 Camaro, and I had it shipped from Loveland, Ohio to McAllen, Texas. When I submitted the request, there was a lot of people calling me. I booked with AmeriFreight but they never called me back within a five-day window. So I called Bill from ShipYourCarNow, and I got the car here after two weeks of waiting for it. Bill kept in touch with me as to what was going on with the car. And if he didn't answer my phone calls, he would return my calls, so that was good.

The quote that they gave me was very accurate. But there was some miscommunication. Bill had already credited my credit card $25 from first shipper. But the second one, he told me it was going to be $250, which I already have the cash with me because I was waiting for the second shipper to come to my house and then I was going to go straight to work. So when the second guy came along, I only had $250 cash with me. But Bill never called me to tell me that I was going to owe him $25. So it should have been $275. I had to go all the way to the store to get some cash and then come back home, pay the guy, and then go back to work. But other than that, everything was good and there was no scratches on the car.

The driver was very flexible with my scheduling because I wanted to coordinate it when my husband wasn't at home. And so, I texted him and he said to just let him know the time I wanted him to be there and he'll be there. So, I texted him the night before and I told him to be here by 7:30, and he agreed on it. He was about five minutes late, but it was not a big deal. He was here and we were able to get the car going. ShipYourCarNow was reliable and they always kept in touch to let me know what the status was on my vehicle. If I would have another car shipped, I would definitely go with them.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I had a Mitsubishi Mirage that I bought from an auction shipped from Michigan to New Jersey by ShipYourCarNow. I really needed it so bad. I've tried other transport companies before but ShipYourCarNow was the average one I could find when I went on the internet. Plus, their cost was okay compared to others. They asked me a question which was part of a normal transaction and gave me the driver's number whom I spoke with. The entire process took two days and has met my expectation. If I have any other stuff for them to help me with, I'd give them a call.

Original review: March 26, 2018

The first car that I transported using ShipYourCarNow was a '58 Ford Fairlane and it came from Florida. And then the second one was a '56 Chevy Bel Air from Georgia. ShipYourCarNow was much cheaper than the other companies. The customer service rep that I talked to was a nice gentleman and he was very helpful. He explained things to me and he seemed like a very, very patient person and very much discreet. Everything was just the way they told me. The carrier delivered the cars okay, especially the second car. ShipYourCarNow did really good for traveling these cars, and I recommend them. They were reasonable compared to other companies and they did an excellent job with me.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I was moving from Seattle to Maryland and I went with ShipYourCarNow for the price. I talked to one person first and then after two weeks, he redirected me to the other company. The quote I got was $1,200 which was fair. Also, the delivery took less than two weeks and it was good. The driver was a little bit late, but I can understand because the weather at that moment was pretty bad.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I had two other shipping companies, and they did not perform well at the price that they quoted. A friend had used ShipYourCarNow so I called them up and the rep got right back to me the next day. He got me a number within a couple of days and set up the pick-up. The quote was dead-on, and the driver's customer service was very good. The driver gave us their cellphone number, and they contacted me at pick-up and were there when they said they were going to be there. It took five days to deliver the car, and other than the normal dirt from being transported, the car was fine. I would use them again.

Original review: March 24, 2018

We were moving 1,600 miles cross country and we drove one vehicle then shipped the other. We looked at three transport companies and the Better Business Bureau rating was a big factor, along with the availability of the agent. ShipYourCarNow's customer service representative was great and their quote seemed fair. It wasn’t the lowest but it wasn’t the highest either. Plus the price came out the same in the end. The driver was a little late but overall, it was understandable. It was a pretty good experience and I would recommend ShipYourCarNow. I would also tell them to keep records of everything, like their phone numbers.

Original review: March 23, 2018

My insurance agent had mentioned Zack, who was the guy we dealt with. And because he had known Zack, I felt comfortable. He seemed to be very open talking to me and what I was concerned about. We’ve never done this before so we wanted to make sure we had all of our bases covered. Everything seemed to go according to plan and the quote they gave seemed to be accurate. The only issue I’m having is there appears to be a clinking noise in the car. I don’t know if that was due to the shipping but my daughter will be taking it to an automobile place on Monday. Overall everything with the move went smoothly and ShipYourCarNow was great. They picked it up when they were supposed to. They got there when it was supposed to.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I own a used car lot and I've been using ShipYourCarNow for a couple of years now. They’re a good company and I deal with them every week or once a month. They've been excellent and I sent a lot of my friends to them. They do what they say they're going to do and they're on time. The rep I deal with, Isaac, is very professional, courteous, and a top-notched guy. He works out prices with me and treats me real good. On some days, the process would take five days while sometimes it'd be three or eight days. But whatever time Isaac would tell me, he’d be right on point.

Original review: March 22, 2018

We were moving cars that we purchased from an auction. I had a friend who used ShipYourCarNow before and he recommended for me to use it. They’re the best in the market right now in terms of communication. Especially Sean, the broker that we did the deal with. He was pretty efficient in his communications and no matter what time we call him, he responds back by emails and by phone calls. I called him around 8 PM one time and he sent me a text message. I knew that he was out of his time but he was able to contact me well after that. Also, the quotes are pretty decent. Sometimes we can find quotes that are cheaper than them but we’re the type of customer that it’s not about the quote. It’s about the level of service that we get and that’s about it. But if they can be a little more flexible on the price, it would be great.

They respect my expectations and they come a week ahead before the time that I was scheduled. They would tell you they will deliver in the morning and the driver will call you the night before when they arrive in town and tell yo,u “Do you want to bring them now or bring it tomorrow morning?” They are well-organized. We usually deal with drivers and they scratch your car and not care. They don’t even call you until the car gets to you. Sometimes the car can get in town three days later and they tell you that they have a flat tire. But that's not the case with ShipYourCarNow. Everything is done right and it was a good service. If you’re looking for excellent service, go with them. They have a competitive price and communication skills.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I own a dealership, so I go to different shipping companies. ShipYourCarNow then had the best rate. I needed them to take the vehicle from California to Florida seven days ago. Their rep was great, and the vehicle got there a couple of hours later. It was delivered on the same day that he responded. However, the price is a little pricey. Now, we use a lot of different companies. Especially our customer and the dealership, you keep your customer’s prices down.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I had to ship my Toyota from California to New Jersey and so I needed a shipping company. The transport organizer from ShipYourCarNow was fantastic. He was cool and professional. I got a good quote that I was comfortable with. He did a great job and I liked him. They came and the car was picked up, and the transport took five to six days.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Tim from ShipYourCarNow reached out to me and he gave me the best offer when I needed to transport my car from Washington, Pennsylvania to Hilo, Hawaii. Working with him was pretty good but I it was kind of hard to get ahold of him sometimes. It wasn’t the customer service that you would expect if he just talked to you about knowledge on something. But it wasn’t bad.

Whenever my car was ready, I contacted him constantly and he would tell me that he would let me know when it’s coming, that it was supposed to take four weeks. But it took six weeks and I didn’t find out until Sunday. I wasn’t getting weekly updates on anything and he just seemed a little bit annoyed with me every time I contacted him. I emailed him and asked if there was any word on the car. All he said was my car was ready to pick up. He didn't ask if I needed anything. If you spend $2000 on a company, you would expect that somebody would go above and beyond and not just send one sentence emails. I just wanted to know when my car was going to get here so I could plan ahead.

I called him again and left a voicemail yesterday morning. He lives two hours from here so I didn’t want to drive over there and then have him tell me that the car was there but I couldn't pick it up. I called them to make sure since I couldn’t call Madison because Madison was closed on Sunday until 7:30. I was leaving yesterday at 7:30. I wish I had more information.

Also, ShipYourCarNow used a company to ship the car over and the guy who went to pick up the car was kind of annoying. My mom was the one dealing with it and she's disabled. Wal-Mart is close to our house and the guy he wanted my mom to drive there so that she could pick the car there because that was where he was picking up several cars. Him wanting my 63-year-old disabled mom to walk back home to her house was not okay. It was a little unprofessional. I called Tim about it and he took care of it. He said he was going to talk to the people.

Another was they wrote that my car was so damaged that they didn't even want to write anything because it was snowing. But my car was in an almost perfect condition. For them to write that, I was so nervous that when the car got here, there was going to be a whole bunch of damage and they were not going to be liable for it because they had my mom sign for it. She didn’t know she was signing a paper that had anything about the details of what my car looked like beforehand. They didn’t even do a thorough inspection. Other than those, ShipYourCarNow gets the car to the destination. I got mine yesterday and it's completely intact and there's nothing wrong with it.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I got relocation and moved to Texas, and I had to ship my vehicle really far, over a distance of 1,000 miles. I looked into one or two transport companies.and Ship Your Car Now sounded reliable and promised quick delivery. What the reps did was good and quick, and I did not expect that. The driver got in touch and talked with me, and came to the hotel where I was staying, and everything was good. As for the condition of my vehicle upon its arrival, I didn’t see any need to open things and I didn’t have any complaints.

Ship Your Car Now took an advance amount in credit card payment. But after delivery, they were asking for cash payment and I didn't know about that. Cash availability was a concern for me. I couldn’t get cash then and I needed to speak to multiple people. Finally, they did some walk-around and accepted credit card payment. The transport took two days maximum and I would recommend Ship Your Car Now.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My son needed his truck in Florida from Arizona because he plays Major League Baseball. I used ShipYourCarNow to send it to him and my transaction with their rep, Abe, was good. Whenever I called him, even on his cell after hours, he would respond and answer me. But he was having problems coordinating with these other people that they subcontracted with to move my son's truck. We needed the vehicle delivered by Monday and they didn’t get it to him until late Tuesday night.

Plus, there were issues as to when we were told they were going to pick it up versus when they did it. They were supposed to pick up the truck on Wednesday and my husband took the day off from work for that. He only gets two weeks off a year and he took one day off to handle that, but they never showed up or called. So, to me, that was not cool. I finally called later that day and found out that the trailer that they were supposed use had a problem with the wheels. Then I was told that the driver would arrive the next day. But the next day came and they didn't show up or call. Finally, their driver came and picked up the truck on Saturday morning. That part was not good and I blame the people that they subcontracted with for that.

Then, they wanted more money so I signed a new contract because I had to pay an additional of almost $300. So what we were quoted was different from what we had to pay, and they didn't even offer a discount for the hassle it caused. I spent a lot of time everyday on the phone handling problems or trying to figure out what was going on and when was the truck going to get there. I also gave some bookkeeper my information for my credit card but I was still hassled by the third-party place for a week, saying that I needed to pay them. That guy was extremely rude and I didn't need that. All in all, I’m not sure if we’ll ever use this company again. In the last couple of years, we’ve used other companies and have not had this experience. So, I probably would not recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I got out of the military and I needed to ship my Scion tC from California to South Carolina. ShipYourCarNow was recommended by a friend and I went with them based on that. The rep I worked with was good. He called me and let me know how everything was going and when he was supposed to be doing it. However, he told me that the driver would be coming to pick up my car on a Sunday. But it ended up being that Monday, so I was lost for a day and I didn’t know what was going on. I tried to call the rep and he didn’t answer. Then I was left hanging and he didn’t really handle the situation. The driver ended up calling me the next day to tell me when he was actually coming.

Other than that, the quote they gave me was accurate and the final cost of their service was very affordable. The whole transport took six days then the driver and I were able to meet at the right location for the delivery. When I got my vehicle, it was filthy. So when they asked me to do the inspection, there was no way for me to inspect if there was any damage. But there was not much we could do about that since the car came out of a truck that went cross-country. All in all, ShipYourCarNow had good people and their process was real quick and easy.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My wife took a position back east, so we needed to transport a vehicle for our temporary relocation. I priced out about four different shippers and some came in lower, while some came in higher. ShipYourCarNow's price ended up being in the middle and was in line with my expectations. I planned on it being somewhere between $900 and $1,100 cross country. And their price came to $1,040. Also, the guy I spoke to on the phone sounded like he knew the business well and he was believable. He was willing to answer any questions I had and when I told him I hadn't shipped a car before, he shared with me some things to keep in mind when I was researching. There wasn’t any pressure from him to choose their company, so our dealings were pretty good.

During delivery, I communicated directly with the driver because of the circumstances. He was coming through town and I had to go meet him to drop the car off. They subcontracted it out, so it felt like he was an independent driver and it was more convenient for him to meet in this particular location, so I met him there and got an Uber back to my house. He was nice and straight to the point. He was logistically trying to get all the cars lined up and when and where to meet people. I'm sure that was challenging sometimes, but he was good. I also stayed there and watched him load the car up. I was kind of interested in how he loaded it in the trailer and the carrier that he took with the car was good.

When my vehicle was delivered, it was dirty as crap, but it was winter and it was transported on an open carrier, so I didn’t have higher expectations on it being in great condition. But there were no damages on it and even though I was not there to receive it, all things worked out. It's a weird industry for me personally because I understand that a lot of the people I talked to were brokers then they had a bunch of different drivers or that they put up the job for a bid. Still, I would recommend ShipYourCarNow to others. I'd tell them to do their research, though, because this company worked for me, and they could consider them, but I wouldn't push them on anybody.

ShipYourCarNow expert review by Lauren Fix

ShipYourCarNow offers international and domestic vehicle shipping, with 24/7 customer service. They promise consumers fast shipping, an easy quote process and reliable service.

• No upfront payment: ShipYourCarNow doesn’t charge an upfront fee for service. They find a driver who will commit to your vehicle move at the price you are quoted before you pay anything.

• Budget-friendly options: ShipYourCarNow can help you find the most affordable option to ship your vehicle, so you can have your car, truck, motorcycle or ATV safely delivered without overpaying. Call for a free quote, and talk to a representative to find out the best options for your situation.

• International shipping and transport: Ship your vehicle overseas using ShipYourCarNow’s international shipping service. They will work with you to make sure your vehicle arrives safely and in a timely manner. Read their thorough guide online to make sure your vehicle is ready for international shipping. Online tracking is available with most overseas shipping jobs.

• Heavy machinery shipping: In addition to shipping vehicles of all types, ShipYourCarNow also specializes in heavy machinery shipping. They can also ship containers. Contact them to find out more.

• Classic car shipping: Shipping a classic car has different requirements than shipping other types of vehicles. ShipYourCarNow can ship your classic car using enclosed vehicles, high-security seals and full-car covers.

• Best for: Out of state movers, international movers and classic car collectors.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information