toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car from Car Parts, but we could not get out there fast enough to pick it up. So, we ordered a transporter, and ShipYourCarNow was awesome. The quote they gave me was very good and competitive. Although we had a small dispute, because the car was way up on top and we had to figure a way to get it off the vehicle. But it wasn't the driver's fault. In fact, he was awesome. When we had to move it to another place to get the car unloaded, the driver was very happy to do that. It was a very good experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was fantastic. I was moving cross-country and my vehicle is an older model so it's better to ship it than put it through all that stress by driving cross-country. I called them initially and the gentleman I spoke to gave me the details. He also provided a quote and I informed him that I'd be shopping around. He gave me the reference number if I am to contact him back and go through with it. I called a few places and the quote I got from ShipYourCarNow was the best price. I ended up calling him back and he got everything taken care of. He followed up with me, made sure that I was contacted and that I’ll have a driver. It was a good experience.

On pickup, the carrier driver called me in the morning and let me know what time he'd be arriving. He called again when he made it to the city and then we met at a mutual location because my lot was too small. We did the inspection and he picked up the car. He arrived early at the destination so when I got off the flight, it was ready for me to pick up. The whole process took seven days. If I ever need to ship a car again, I'd probably go with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I requested ShipYourCarNow to ship my vehicle from Pittsburgh to Los Angeles. Their customer service rep was able to explain the process and answer all my questions. Also, my car was delivered at night and the driver was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with ShipYourCarNow was wonderful. Their price was in line with everybody else. They were professional and called right back. After dealing with them, they came right when they said that they were going to pick up the car, and delivered it right when they said they would. Their transport organizer was professional. He made some suggestions, which was good. And the guy that drove the truck was as professional as a truck driver could be. And because I work across the street from where I live, he was kind enough to drop the car over here, so he was flexible. And I didn’t have to get charged anymore. I would use them again.

I was apprehensive about shipping my son's car from central Virginia to Los Angeles, but ShipYourCarNow got it here safe and sound in three days. Their documentation was helpful to a first-time shipper like me, and specified the portion of the payment which was COD. My contact at SYCI, Carlos **, was easy to work with and was able to resolve a couple of issues that came up during the process. I would recommend this company to a friend who needed to ship a car across the country.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a vehicle shipped to me so I hired ShipYourCarNow. The quote I received from them wasn't the lowest but it was what I expected, so I signed the contract and they stuck to the price. Their rep communicated with me on what was going on. The guy who delivered was very professional and the car got here in one piece, which was what I was concerned about since it was winter time and it was mostly crossing the country. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a pleasurable experience with ShipYourCarNow when I've used them in the past so I used them again when I was sold a golf cart that I had to ship. Their quote was pretty good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found ShipYourCarNow online and the transport organizer I dealt with was pretty good. The experience dealing with ShipYourCarNow was okay. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with ShipYourCarNow was very positive. Their rep was helpful and honest. However, their prices were far higher than I was hearing from anybody else and their rep didn’t want to guarantee me the kind of things that the other companies did. Eventually, after a few weeks of getting bounced around, I found out that they were all lowballing the actual cost to ship it just to try and get my business. They all promised pickups that they couldn’t deliver on. I ended up firing at least a couple of them that I had originally signed up with and went back to ShipYourCarNow's rep.

I realized that he had been honest with me from the beginning and I appreciated it. He delivered what he said he was going to do. Everything was fine however, some time towards the end of last week, I got an email telling me that I owed them another $100 and wanted me to do an electronic signing on a form that would allow them to charge my credit card again for $100. There were no explanations as to why. So I called their rep and he told me that it was just an error. If I hadn’t been paying attention, they would’ve hit me for another $100, which was not very nice for some kind of mistake. But overall, everything went as promised.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow had the best price. The actual quote I received was pretty dead on and their transport organizer and carrier driver were great, too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow gave me the cheapest price when I was looking online. I took advantage of their free quote option and I got the same amount on the actual pricing. The rep was good, and the driver was nice. The only problem that I had was somebody stole the title and the biller's bills, registration out of the car. I got to wait a week and pay $250. I guess that's not refunded. None of us spoke to anybody about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is the second time I've used ShipYourCarNow. My interaction with Skip, the transport organizer, was wonderful. It was all good with the carrier driver, too, which I paid COD.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was the cheapest. The free quote option was helpful and the actual quote I received was precise. I had great interaction with the transport organizers and the carrier driver was very professional, accommodating and communicative with me like if I wanted to text him about when he would be arriving or how things are going, he responded with "Everything is going well. Should be arriving around 2:00 on Saturday." So that was really nice.

The only thing was the driver said he'll be arriving with my car and that I need to give the rest in cash which I wasn't told about. That made it a problem for me because I thought it was gonna be debit card like I did over the phone when setting it all up. I told the driver that I can’t get anywhere to get him cash because he has my car so I had to get my car from him, go to the bank and bring him money. He trusted me enough and said that he’ll wait for me but he was on a time crunch. I told him I was really sorry but I wasn't told about cash. He said that that’s the only way he can do it. They need to be more upfront with how they need their payments made and not assume that I know. No one really has that much cash on them nowadays. Other than that, I had a good experience with ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found ShipYourCarNow on the internet and it looked like a very professional and a quality site. Then I talked to Ron who was really good at telling me what to expect and what to do and how to do it. It was a fine experience dealing with him. Then Nick, the driver, was good as well. I watched him and he knew what he was doing. The overall process went very smoothly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked for top-rated, classic car shippers and ShipYourCarNow was listed in that so I gave them a call and the customer service rep I talked with was really pleasant, informative and good to work with. The driver was very polite and seemed to know what he was doing, too. He had an enclosed trailer and good equipment so I felt that the car was in good hands. It all went without a hitch and I was impressed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I definitely have no complaints with ShipYourCarNow at all. I was referred to them through the dealer that I purchased my car. Then I made my reservation over the phone. The transport organizer that I dealt with was great and a pleasure to deal with. He was able to answer my questions and give me advice. The driver was fantastic and professional as well. He got here much faster than I'd expected. He was really nice when I met him face-to-face. Everything went smoothly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've used ShipYourCarNow several times before and most recently we moved two cars in a covered truck from Sarasota, Florida to La Jolla, California with the company. I called the guy's number who I'd used before. Then we had a little trouble with one of the cars. We thought it would start and go in the truck but it didn't. Then the transport organizer was not really responding when I called him. I had to call him a few times and then he would say that it was a Thursday and that it was his day off. But the cars made it safely and it all worked out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCarNow before. The first time, the rep did everything. I trusted him so I followed up with him again two more times and he did what he said he's gonna do. But, I wasn't as happy the second time around because it was a different guy and there was some confusion due to miscommunication between us. But the third time I used the same guy again and had no problems. The only thing I could say about the third time was the driver did not speak English very well. It's an issue trying to coordinate with him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The experience with ShipYourCarNow was all good. I've used their services before and have chosen them in the beginning because of the cost. Most recently, we booked with Tim who did a great job. He booked it, helped my daughter and called me when the car arrived. However, the most recent quote was a little high by a hundred bucks and he could've done better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I felt comfortable choosing ShipYourCarNow because they seemed professional and had a good rate for me. The online quote calculator was accurate enough. It took a while before the vehicle got here because there was a storm in the area, but I understand that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched ShipYourCarNow online, used them one time, and dealing with their transport organizer and driver was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I talked to the rep from ShipYourCarNow, I got a quote that was upfront and honest. I also understood the carrier driver very well and he was here within the timeframe he said. The process took nine days from when he picked the vehicle up. I was called a day before the car got here but there was no day-to-day contact or any update of where the driver was and if everything was going great. That was my only complaint and I took it upon myself to make sure everything was going well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow did a great job. They were on top of making sure that everything I needed was taken care of. My transport organizer was wonderful and the carrier was fine. The price was a little high since they were only coming from two states and that's my only complaint but considering how quickly they got it to us, I'm okay with it. They were professional and very early. We weren't expecting them until Monday but we got them on Sunday. The driver didn't call me back when I called him but he was probably driving like he's supposed to be doing and not supposed to be on the phone which I appreciated. Overall, it was a good experience. The truck was here safe and sound, nothing was stolen from it and all the wheels were on it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been dealing with Ron from ShipYourCarNow for a long time. I shipped a few cars going back and forth, and I can't say anything but good things about him as my transport organizer. The carrier drivers were also great. I never had any issues with anybody. Everything is good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a car in Oregon and I needed it delivered to California. ShipYourCarNow was the first thing I came across online and the transport organizer was the best. He was incredible - very responsive and very informative. The experience with ShipYourCarNow was okay. The problem was the car was supposed to be delivered on the 4th of January during the day, but I received the car the night of the 3rd. The driver insisted on dropping the car off. It was nighttime and it was pouring down rain. And the car was dirty from four days of travel, but he wanted me to inspect the car anyway. I did it as well as I could, but when I took it to the dealership the next day, they discovered that there were scratches on the back left bumper. So I called the rep from ShipYourCarNow and they claimed they were going to deal with it when I gave them an estimate, but I haven't heard back from anybody. Nobody has called me back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was put in touch with a broker who has worked with one of my friends and her family a couple of times so I went with him and he got directly in touch with ShipYourCarNow. My interactions with the person who picked my car up and the person who dropped my car off were both great. I got e-mails and calls letting me know when my car would be out in California. They were also early to get my car up there. In terms of meeting up to get the car, it was super easy. We were in constant communication with the driver once they landed here, so there was the ease of being able to get my car and meet him in a convenient location since we couldn’t get right to my place where I’m staying.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was fine with ShipYourCarNow when I needed a car that I bought shipped from Merrillville, Indiana. The transport organizer was friendly and professional, and the driver was good, too. He knew what he was doing. He had to take the other car off first, get mine off, and put the other one back. And the car was all right. The shipping worked out just right and didn’t take long. My experience with ShipYourCarNow couldn’t have been much better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I own a car dealership and deal with transportation companies all the time and have used ShipYourCarNow more than 11 times. I always had Tim as the transport organizer and he's truly helpful. He offered me a pick-up of the car the same day. He kept me informed and always finds me very reasonable prices on the shipping. He's a problem solver and is looking out for the best interest of his customers as well. The first driver was okay but the other guy that drove the last car out to California was very helpful. He always kept me on the loop and always gave me feedback on everything or what's going on from the pickup all the way to the delivery.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with ShipYourCarNow when I was moving down here to Florida was horrible. The shipment was delayed. It took about 6 days when it should have taken 3. And each day I was getting a story. I was told that the car was in some Mid-Atlantic area and was broken down, which maybe it was, but at first they wouldn't even admit it. And then they quit responding to my call. So I was wondering if I had signed up with a bad company that took my car and would never get it back. Also, I didn't know that I was getting brokered out. They subbed it out to somebody else, but they made it sound like the trucks were theirs. I asked for a partial refund from the original guy who brokered it out, but he didn't acknowledge my request. It was just bad customer service. I'm not happy and I would not recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm in the car industry so I do about three trucks a week with ShipYourCarNow. Even though I know the owner, I still shop and I deal with their sales manager Isaac instead. They're very easy and very reasonably priced. And then, they delivered the cars when they said they were gonna deliver, which is unusual for a transport. Also, I've never had any complaints.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile