4.37/5
  • 1 star
Based on 821 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

887 ShipYourCarNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

While all the other places were asking me $1,000 to ship my car to Tallahassee, ShipYourCarNow was the only one who carried for me for $500 so I was very satisfied. My car didn't take long to get delivered but when I got it, it had a flat tire, and I had to go to a mechanic and pay $20 for them to fix it. And I didn't give them my car like that. They let me know in advance about the flat tire, but they didn't try to do anything to fix it. ShipYourCarNow should be careful how they tow a car so they don't mess with people's tires. I was nice enough to take it like that and I didn't want to give them a hard time, but some people would not do that for them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We were moving cross country from Ohio to Cincinnati and found someone that was local. ShipYourCarNow was one of two places that I spoke with, and I opted for them because they could fit my schedule. I called them directly and the organizer was brief and to the point. They got me set up on the time. However, if the other company was available for the date I needed, I would have used the other company. ShipYourCarNow's system is transparent in terms of the contract, who to call and how I could track where the car was, but they weren’t great at communicating the status of where it was. There was nothing proactive about the company. I had to give them a call and ask when it would be delivered and they had to give me a date.

The carrier driver that picked up the car to transport it out was fine. He seemed to just know that he was picking a car up and he wasn’t able to give me any of the details of how many days it’s going to take them to get it out to Cincinnati. At the drop-off, I had to have someone else come and meet at the house because we hadn’t made our move yet. ShipYourCarNow did a thorough and fine job at getting the car out to Cincinnati with no incidents and I was glad, but there was a bit of nervousness on my end that the whole thing was going to work out. I was disappointed in the customer interaction and communication.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I would recommend ShipYourCarNow to a friend because the process is easy. I was moving and decided on using them because they were cheaper. Since I was a student, they gave a student discount. It’s awesome and it’s a no-brainer. I didn’t need to call back the other company that I was inquiring also. The ShipYourCarNow transport organizer was real nice. I was able to call him back directly and he made the process smooth. Everything went perfectly.

They were actually slated to pick up the car a couple of days before but I was in another town. They said they can reschedule and they did. That day there was a little bit of miscommunication because the agent I was speaking with wasn’t sure what time the driver was coming. But as soon as she found out, she informed me and I was at home so it worked out perfectly. Then, in about 45 minutes, the truck driver came and picked up the car. He was nice and he explained everything, signed the paper that he was not responsible for the things inside the car and after that, the process went really smooth. The car got to Florida earlier than I expected. They picked it up on a Tuesday afternoon and the car got here Wednesday night and I thought it was going to get there Thursday.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

ShipYourCarNow was the first company I got when I needed to bring my car to another state. And when I went in and spoke with the original girl that I dealt with, Kimber, I had gotten the feeling that they work very hard to get the vehicle where it had to go. Unfortunately, on the initial time we used them, it took two weeks for them to get the vehicle to us. Kimber was fabulous and two of the three drivers we worked with were phenomenal.

The first driver who brought the vehicle here from Colorado was exceptional and kept us apprised of everything that was happening. Unfortunately, he was placed in a bad position where he was driving for somebody and the transport truck was a stolen vehicle. And it risked us losing our vehicle and him being arrested, but he wasn’t for he had all his papers. The transport truck was also not a very well maintained vehicle mechanically which is why it took over two weeks to get here, and it was a little disturbing because we were told that our vehicle would get here in three days. But they ended up crediting us a $100.

Overall, the poor driver has no control over the transport truck. It wasn’t his vehicle and he got our vehicle here in one piece. He was a perfect gentleman and he did an amazing job and I would recommend him highly. Also, the transition on the transaction was good. So we chose to use ShipYourCarNow again to send another vehicle out to Indiana and it got there when it was supposed to. And then, most recently, we had our vehicle taken from here back to Colorado and the driver was amazing, too.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

We shipped my daughter's car using ShipYourCarNow's service. She’s in Minnesota and I’m here in Bradenton, Florida. I called a few companies and ShipYourCarNow gave me the best price. The person that talked to me was knowledgeable and the transport organizer was cordial and called me a few times to make sure that somebody’s going to come in to pick up the vehicle. But the carrier driver was rude and harsh especially when he talked to a woman like he was trying to do his job and leave. He was not friendly. I don’t think that he was from here and it’s probably just the way they deal. But overall it was a great experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I was moving and ShipYourCarNow gave me a quote that was what I was expecting. The transport organizer had called me and asked for details and this but there was some miscommunication as to when I would hear from him again and who would be calling me, so near the tail end of it is when it came close to the pickup time. He was helpful though and it could be as much my fault as theirs. My interaction with the carrier driver was pretty smooth. However, he didn’t specify that he could not take a card, so I was under the impression that since I paid with the card for the deposit, my card would get charged. That led to a bit of an issue. I was at work at the time, so luckily my company was willing to cut a check on behalf of me and we've got it taken care of.

From the time the driver should originally have been there, it had been two or three days later. The truck broke down, which cost him a day, and then he had gotten stuck in traffic up in Birmingham. He made us aware he wasn’t able to drop off another vehicle in that area before they closed for the day, so that was another day he had to spend the night and then I got the car early to late afternoon that following day. It wasn’t super inconvenient for us only because where we moved to was our hometown so we had family here and we could borrow an extra vehicle at the time. But since for every delay we knocked 50 bucks off, there should at least be some kind of compensation as not everyone in that same position would be able to have an extra vehicle, and that could have screwed some people over. We got my clothes and that wasn’t the same company that did the shipping, but it could have been that the company used was ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

My husband and I were moving from Texas to North Carolina due to the military and I decided on ShipYourCarNow due to their bid. The name of the transport organizer was Kimberly and she was very helpful. She followed up, emailed and she replied quickly, so dealing with her was very easy. It was a smooth process. The car got here sooner than we expected, though. It took ten days and the car was here before we got here. They should have been a little bit more flexible on that. Dropping it off early was a problem because we weren’t there but it worked out because the homeowners of the house that we were renting were okay with dropping it off.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was moving across the country and the people at ShipYourCarNow was willing to work with me on the pricing to make it more affordable. The transport organizer was cordial and respectful. Also the carrier driver was very friendly, courteous and professional. It took about a week and a half to transport my vehicle and though it was a day longer it was not a problem. Overall ShipYourCarNow is easy for the customer.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I moved to a new place so I needed my car shipped. I went with ShipYourCarNow because they were smooth. The organizer was awesome and I really like him. He was solid professionally and knows what to do. He promised me to do something and he really did it in the nick of time. I didn’t even give him enough time to do it. I have kept his number on my phone in case someone needs to ship a car, too. The driver was also okay. Maybe his area was not good for his cell phone carrier but he was cool. He gave me a notice before he got there, so he gave me enough time to get there and meet him. The whole transport took more than a week which was a little bit longer than I expected but it wasn't bad. In general, ShipYourCarNow has been awesome, fast and perfect. I really appreciate their service guys and I would definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow to others.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I sent a vehicle from Galveston to Florida using ShipYourCarNow. I had a limited time to do that and they did it within my timeframe. Their transport organizer and carrier driver were really helpful. The driver was also nice and he got the vehicle there without a scratch. The entire process took three days and it was a good experience. I’d use them again.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I was looking around and ShipYourCarNow popped up online. I got the price and it seemed okay so I hired them to transport my car back in August. It was at the owner's place and after I looked at it, I bought the car. I paid the owner and I also had to pay for the shipping fee with ShipYourCarNow. So I had to go out and meet the driver because I had to pay him, too. I asked the owner if he could pay it for me, but he said that I needed to meet and pay the driver myself. If I didn't meet him, he wouldn't do it.

Being that I wasn't online and I was going home at the time, it was not possible for me to be at the place when the driver showed up. ShipYourCarNow also needed a deposit of $100 and I didn't particularly care for that. They were a middleman and it would have been nice if they just took my payment one-time and I wouldn't have had to worry about having to get out to the owner's place. If I had to do it again, that would be the hard part for me being that the owner and I were in different places. Also, America is so big compared to Hawaii and if I had to wait or I had to travel back to the owner's house to meet the driver, that could be a few hours drive.

Other than that, the organizer kept in contact with me and the driver was pretty good, polite and helpful. I had his phone number so I was able to call him during delivery. I left a valuable car in somebody's hands but he did call and let me know that it was at the pier because I live in Hawaii. The only thing that I didn’t like was if they gave me a pick up date of three or four days later, then I'd have to stick around and have to go back and meet that driver. Still, that shipment worked out and I was willing to take a chance again with ShipYourCarNow. I have recommended them and I also decided to try their service again. The car for this second time is a classic and was for a friend. But it fell through so I cancelled up my bid. It wasn't as advertised and they wanted too much money to ship it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I filled out something online and somebody from ShipYourCarNow called me. The organizer was good, friendly and upfront. I knew that he wasn’t BS-ing me when he told me the price because I called a couple of other places and they were a little cheaper. When I asked if he could do anything better, he said no and I knew that he likely couldn’t based on interaction with other people. It was the first time I’ve ever shipped a car and it worked out well. I picked up the car on the manager's lot and he gave me the keys. It took two minutes and he had me sign something. I’d recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

ShipYourCarNow was a new alternative for my relocation, the price was right and the timing was good. The guy I was speaking with was very helpful. The driver was right on time and he communicated the whole day as promised. We had planned for two or three days and he held true to that. It was a good and positive experience for me. They had a good service and I was highly satisfied and I'd have no problem using them again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I had an out-of-state purchase and ShipYourCarNow was familiar with the dealership and does regular business with them. The quote given was high but I was able to negotiate with them. The transport organizer was timely. It seems like it took 10 or 12 days for the car to arrive. But when it did it had two small dents in it. I didn’t see the dents until the next morning because they arrived at night. They said I had to call them and let them know what was said for the price. They didn’t agree to pay for it. Even so the people I spoke with were helpful and knowledgeable. Also the driver was a pleasant man. My experience with ShipYourCarNow was satisfactory.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We were doing some Google searching on the internet and ShipYourCarNow had good reviews so we used them when we moved from Texas to Washington. The quote they gave me was reasonable and we used them three times for the move. I had to ship one car to California, then they went from California to Washington, and after that my car went from Texas to Washington.

I used the same transport organizer and he was awesome every time. I emailed him and he got back to me quickly. The interaction with the carrier drivers was fine, too. The first time I shipped the car, I was able to pay over the phone with my credit card to the driver and he connected me to his company. When I shipped from Texas to Washington, a friend was going to accept the car in my behalf. But when the driver said he was dropping it off, that I owed this much and it’s cash only, that threw a little wrench because I paid with a credit card before. He got an attitude with me and said he doesn't take cards. So I had to get my friend to pay the cash then I paid him back. They should be able to run a card for a transaction. Everything is electronic these days and not many people are carrying around $900 in cash. Other than that, it was a good experience and if I ever have to ship my car again, I would go back to ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

My sister and I had used ShipYourCarNow in the past and they did a great job both times. So, I got them again to ship a corporate car cross-country. Wayne was my organizer and he’s the bomb. He answers the phone immediately. I had to make half a dozen changes because our plans and timing kept changing. First, we’re going to do two vehicles then it was one. Everything that we needed to change, he was like, “No problem. We get it done.” We’ve been back and forth and he’s awesome. He never got frustrated with me. They thought they’re going to get it the night before and they had called to see if we were available. And then some bad weather hit and they weren’t able to get there. But the carrier driver kept us updated all the time. I would definitely use them again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

We were moving in July and we had already tried to go through a couple of companies but they were horrible. They couldn’t book us and left us hanging. With ShipYourCarNow, the customer service was sweet. They were able to give me a pretty clear idea of what to expect and they were able to book it right away. The rep was very thorough in explaining the process to me. The quote was also fair. It was an easy and smooth experience with ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I purchased a vehicle and I needed to ship it. I was able to do the process online with ShipYourCarNow. The quote they gave me, the organizer I dealt with, and the driver I had were all good. The organizer answered my questions, too.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I’m a salesman at Audi and our dealership decided to go with ShipYourCarNow. We started offering complimentary nationwide shipping and that started getting a lot of attention. We used to use a shipping company on and off but we wanted to stick with a dedicated company. That way our requests might get filled in a more timely manner if we're using them for all of our stuff. We use them a lot to get quotes and they always get back to us in a timely fashion.

The drivers have always been prompt. They let us know they're coming a little bit before they arrive and they always make sure that the car is ready. When they come to pick it up, they also do a walk around. We keep one of the sheets and we've never had an issue with them. Also, my customers have always been pleased with the communication and being informed about when they can expect their vehicle to arrive. A lot of the times, it’s shipped out of state and the ETA is sometimes a little unclear because of traffic, routes, and weather. However, my customers have always been happy with the time it takes.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I changed my job and I had to move from Pennsylvania to Kansas. ShipYourCarNow was suggested by my movers and packers company and I took advantage of their free quote option. The initial pay-out was not as high as the manual and it took them three to four days from the time the car was picked up to when it was dropped off. My interaction with the transport organizer was very good and the driver was okay. The delivery was on time and the vehicle was under the right conditions.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

A month ago, we sent our Toyota through ShipYourCarNow. My brother owns a company in California and we use the vehicle for our electrical work. He bought it here in Florida and then he wanted to take it with him in California. So we send the vehicle back and forth. The experience with ShipYourCarNow was awesome. I called in and they responded right away. The guys came by, picked up the truck with all the stuff and they got it fast. It was good service but our first experience shipping our Chevy was horrible.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

ShipYourCarNow was the company that got right back to me as I found all the several companies I’ve contacted to be annoyingly rude and difficult to work with. ShipYourCarNow was very helpful with trying to arrange my move from D.C. to California in terms of a specific window for pick-up and drop-off. They were very positive and proactive in helping me to meet my deadlines. I contacted them through their online website then I called and talked with their representative. The free quote I got was reasonable and professional.

Plus, the transport organizer was great. He gave me his phone number and told me to call if I had any problem. He also answered all my questions. While the driver adjusted the pick-up place for me and was very communicative of when he would arrive. He handled the car well in putting it up on the carrier and explained clearly to me what the drop-off position would be. I called a week before I needed it shipped and I had the car here within 10 days.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I got ShipYourCarNow when I bought a Ferrari in Los Angeles and I needed it shipped to Texas. The dealership preferred that I use them, and I took advantage of their free quote option. Ryan the transport organizer was great. I would tell my friends that I had trusted them to ship my Ferrari then they could ship a vehicle for them too.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

My daughter moved to Texas in late August to go to college. ShipYourCarNow was the most responsive among other transporters. There were some transporters that were less expensive but ShipYourCarNow was quicker and we were able to secure a date and time. The transport organizer was great and the carrier driver was fine. The driver parked the truck and also took pictures of the car.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I was changing states and needed ShipYourCarNow to ship my vehicle. I appreciated the transparency of the guy that I called and talked with who was a navy officer in Fort Lauderdale. He quoted a competitive price and did a good job of handling the account. Also, the carrier driver was good at keeping in touch. The car got picked up in San Francisco which was difficult to anticipate the time because of traffic, but even with that, he communicated well. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that he had his girlfriend picking up cars with him and she wasn’t licensed to work for the company. I was not comfortable with her driving my car, but he drove my car instead so that was okay. My car got to the place within time, which was good, and everything was as expected.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

My daughter was moving back to Florida so we got ShipYourCarNow since she used them also when she moved out. ShipYourCarNow gave me a free quote which I didn’t like as it cost me $1,200 to ship her car. I should have shopped around but I didn't. It was a little expensive but it was what it was and nobody likes to pay money that you don't want to pay.

Sean was nice but I had this company call me and these people text when we're doing the shipment. They use contractors who reached out to me via text but I didn't know who they were. Another thing was they said that they wouldn't come past 9:00 at night because I didn't want my daughter meeting them in a parking lot so they could unload the vehicle. I didn't want my daughter to be out there late at night where she didn't know what was going on while the people did. The contractors ended up coming in the next day but they wanted to do it at 9:00 or 10:00 at night and I said no. Other than that, they did everything fine.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I bought a vehicle and needed to ship it to myself. I did a couple of computations for the free quote and I was happy with what I paid. The transport organizer was okay and the carrier driver was a very cool and nice guy. ShipYourCarNow is great and I'd definitely recommend them to people.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I needed my vehicle to ship it up here in North Carolina so I can have an extra vehicle. ShipYourCarNow was the cheapest over other transport companies, so I went with them. The transport organizer was good. He kept me posted the whole time, where he was at and stuff. The process took a week and a half from start to finish. I'll tell my friends to use ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

My sales rep Isaac ** couldn't have been any better. He was very informative and whenever I called he called me right back and answer my questions. They delivered my car in a timely manner undamaged. The driver Jeff kept in touch with me all along the way. Let me know where he was and when he would be here. I didn't have to worry about anything. They took care of me and my 84 year old father. We moved across country. I thank you all so much. I would recommend them to everybody.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I moved from Richmond to Dallas and I found that ShipYourCarNow has good reviews. I sent for a free quote and the transport organizer was very good, friendly and professional. I asked for a door-to-door delivery and make it as soon as possible. He said he has to have some time but then he confirmed that he was going to set up the earliest delivery and inform the carrier driver. They delivered and I was happy with them. The whole process took one week. ShipYourCarNow has good customer service and delivery. It’s also a good company to choose and I recommend them.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information