4.38/5
Based on 887 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

1028 ShipYourCarNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Our car was stranded at a pound in Lincoln, Nebraska. We tried our luck with ShipYourCarNow since we've never been in this situation before. The guy that I've talked to assures us that they're a real company and that they would make everything happen for us which they did. They got the car for us and had it shipped to Lancaster, Texas. They made it late at night when it was supposed to arrive earlier that day and the carrier driver parked down the street since the truck was so long. Cost-wise, it could've been cheaper also but overall, ShipYourCarNow did a great job. I would recommend them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018 I'm in the military and I had orders to go from New Jersey to California. I wanted to bring my vehicle with me just so I wouldn't have to purchase one out here. I was looking for a quote and although ShipYourCarNow's was a little more than some of the other quotes I received, their transport organizer comforted me that they were a trusted company and made sure I was making the right decision. When I tried to find a driver, within that same day, there was a driver available. ShipYourCarNow guaranteed the amount of money that I put up and made sure the driver wouldn't bail out on the last minute. Once the driver arrived to my location which was earlier than what I expected, he took down the car, did an inspection and made sure everything was okay. The car arrived without any damage.

The entire process took two weeks. Overall, it was a good experience and I couldn't be any happier. I've recommend ShipYourCarNow to a couple of people.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I was moving state to state and Greg was very responsive. But there were things like scheduling that were more concerning than anything. Greg told me the date and time that the driver was going to be there but then, the driver pushed the day out. There was a disconnect there and it happened on both ends. So that needs to be worked on and improved. Also, as far as shipping items in the car, I was told I could do a certain thing but the driver told me I had to pay an extra $100 for something. That was a little bit disconcerting as well so that could be worked on. The only issue I had was with the actual car coming to me. It seemed that there was a dent on the trunk. I had also used ShipYourCarNow once before and the experience this time was fairly similar to that time. It was fine and the rates were competitive.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I was moving to another state and I looked online for a shipping vehicle and ShipYourCarNow seemed to be one of the best. I was given the dates and I scheduled everything around those dates and I had to reschedule because I was told the driver wasn’t going to be there when he was supposed to be. They told me that they couldn’t do anything about it and that was it. So I had to wait for two days and I had to reschedule a whole bunch of stuff. They have to be more upfront and tell people that there's a possibility that the days would change. I got the vehicles fine but everything else was just a mess.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I just bought a vehicle and I needed it to get down here. ShipYourCarNow had some really good reviews so I went and took a chance. I used their free quote option and the quote was perfect. The person I spoke to was Mark and he was just great from the beginning, from calling me right like a couple of minutes after I put in the call to when the car got shipped to me. He was just perfect overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I arranged the shipping for my mother. She had broken her hip and so we shipped the vehicle from New Jersey to Florida, where she's going to spend the remainder of the winter. We did it last year with ShipYourCarNow and we had a good experience. We just tried to negotiate the price based upon last year’s fee. We knew we could get it cheaper somewhere else but we had a good experience so we went with it as long as it was reasonable and comparable to last year.

Everything worked out fine. Everybody was polite. The vehicle got there in good shape. I inspected the vehicle because I went down with my mother. We're happy with the service and we'll use it again as long as it's comparable in price. The only thing that I did have a problem with was last year I paid for it with my credit card and this year I thought I was paying for it with my credit card again. But we were informed that we owed $700 when the gentleman picked up the car in cash and that was like moments before he came.

Luckily my mother had the money there. So $125 was put on my credit card and $700 was required in cash at the time of pick-up, which we did not know. We got through that and the service ended up being good. But I would have liked to have known that beforehand. I would still use them again. I would just be a little bit more clear on what the parameters are.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I'm a car dealer and I had a horrible experience with the transporter from ShipYourCarNow. I had 32 emails and 30 phone calls for the same vehicle. The driver was good, but I messaged him a few times because he was supposed to be here at some point and time, and never showed up. And they won’t give you any guarantee if it’s during business hours. The driver actually wanted to pick up the car one night at 2:00 in the morning. It was just a difficult experience with ShipYourCarNow, so I now have a new shipper and I'm totally happy with them.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

My transport organizer from ShipYourCarNow, Todd, was a good guy. He was decent and went beyond helping me. I was moving from state to state and needed to ship my cars as well. And the quote I was given seemed reasonable. The carrier driver was a nice guy and the nicest part was he lived almost where I was moving to. There was a miscommunication between corporate and him. They were a couple of days late. But he was very apologetic, and he helped me out. The process took a week from the time they picked my cars up to when it was delivered. I wasn't going to be home right away, and the driver held on to my cars. He had them here in three days, though. ShipYourCarNow did a good job, and I’d use them again.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I bought a house in Georgia and I used ShipYourCarNow to transfer my cars from California. The organizer was excellent. He called me back every time I called him. I made three different date changes and he was very patient with me. The driver was really nice and did a good job. We just pulled the car out and then I went in the house for five minutes and when I came back, he was gone. I didn't think he would be able to do it because my car's transmission was out and it was not movable. But he was able to do it. So when I plan to move again, I'm going to use the same service.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I had a classic Chevy that we needed to ship from California to Missouri. I'd talked to a couple of companies that I deal with that are local shippers, and they used ShipYourCarNow. The guy that organized the shipping was incredibly personable, and he took care of things to the nth degree. As my first time doing it, I was uncomfortable and he helped me get very comfortable. I was very happy with him. One major perk was that I didn't have to pay that much until the car was delivered, and that really set me more at ease. I also got an excellent driver and he was responsive to me. I called him a couple of times along the delivery and he delivered a day earlier than what we were expecting. And he was very quick in unloading the vehicle, which was exactly the way it was when it left. He was very thorough, there were no damages and I was very satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I have a Ferrari back east and when I have it serviced, ShipYourCarNow picked it up and delivered it. They were very, very nice. And I saw they took great care with it, so that's why I went with them when I needed to have my vehicle shipped when we moved from New Jersey to California. They were also a little less expensive. The quote they've given me was very competitive. The rep that I worked with was very good. She was very responsive to all my emails and calls, and she always provided me information that I needed. I had to cancel the delivery date three times and they were very cooperative with that. Moreover, the carrier drivers were very helpful. We have road bumps by my community here and they were very careful about delivering the cars.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I was giving my car to my son and I needed to get it back to Wisconsin. I took a chance with ShipYourCarNow although I also checked them out with the Better Business Bureau. I also asked for referrals and checked those out. I wanted to make sure somebody wasn't gonna take my car and run off with it. ShipYourCarNow's price was very fair and competitive. Plus, the transport organizer was very available and communicative. I questioned him and he answered my questions. He told me where to go to check him out and I did. The carrier driver was also very professional. I was very impressed. They picked the car up on Wednesday, late in the day, and it was delivered on Saturday morning. I was very happy with them. I would trust them.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I was moving to Northern California and I dealt with a guy named, Ryan from ShipYourCarNow. He was a wonderful guy. He always answered my calls and always got back to me. He was very professional and I liked him. Also, the mark up was reasonable, at least for my situation. Obviously, there's a middleman so they take the cut and I get that. And the guy that they put me in contact with, named Fabio, happened to be my neighbor. He came and picked up my car. He was there when he said he would and I had it shipped. I flew into Sacramento and I met him there. He was very nice and he did a nice job. The truck is in beautiful condition.

However, it would've been nice if the driver would answer his phone. I have never moved before and there were times where I didn't hear from him until the whole seven days that went by. So, there were times where I have to call Ryan and tell him that I can't reach the driver. Ryan reached out to him and he did get back to me. So, I wish there's a better communication with my driver. There were also some things that were wrong when I made the agreement with Fabio like the color. Instead of a black truck, it was a white truck and I couldn't retrieve the pictures on the internet because there was no destination put in there. That's the kind of stuff that I got nervous with. I appreciated Ryan for picking up the pieces when I couldn't reach Fabio. This world is so weird. It was my first transporting experience but I would definitely use ShipYourCarNow and Fabio again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We have been using ShipYourCarNow for almost a year now, and everything’s good. There’s a guy named Jody in Boca Raton, and he is always on it. We call him up, and he answers our calls and takes care of our stuff. It’s pretty easy, and we use them more and more. I like the way their system is set up. Everything is so high tech and cool. I even asked them how they do the electronic signature. The drivers are also all good, and we haven’t had any troubles with them.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I was going down to Florida for the winter, so I went online and liked ShipYourCarNow’s service very much. I was impressed with the drivers, and the fact that they used a smaller trailer, just three cars. The driver took care of the transport, and got the vehicle down here in a very timely manner. I would definitely use them again to send my vehicle home. I’ve done this in the past with other companies, and I’m happy with ShipYourCarNow. I’ve told a couple of my friends about ShipYourCarNow and how happy I was with them.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I had the vehicle of my parents shipped through ShipYourCarNow. I checked other companies after they gave me a quote and their quote was pretty fair. Their transport organizer was lovely. I talked to her one day on the phone, we set it up. Boom, that was it. I got a phone call from the next person. And when they picked up the car, I got a call. When they dropped it off, I got a call before they came. They were here in amount of time they said they would be here, and it was very pleasant. Two gentlemen got the car, looked it over and everything was great.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I needed a car from Ocala and I had it shipped to me. The delivery was a day late but I've shipped a couple of cars with ShipYourCarNow before and this was the first bad experience where the car didn't get here on time.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I bought a car out of state and went with ShipYourCarNow out of a referral from the dealer. The quote I got was excellent and competitive. The transport organizer was efficient, while the driver was very friendly and provided great service. There was a little dirt on the vehicle, but it was expected and I didn't see any problems. ShipYourCarNow made the shipping easy and it was great.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

My daughter has heard of ShipYourCarNow before and since I don't know anything, I figured I'd go with them. I spoke to Tim, their transport organizer. He was wonderful and very helpful. I was nervous and scared because I had never done this before, but talking with him was very calming. The driver was great too. God bless him. He came in a snowstorm and dropped my vehicle off at the hotel I was staying at that time instead of the address we had given him. So, he was lovely.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I recently started the position of fleet manager and logistics specialist of SPN and ShipYourCarNow was the number one priority to transfer vehicles from former employees to current employees. They have been very effective and efficient for us. They're a great tool for us to use. I’ve been in contact with Jay and if I need to transfer a vehicle, I talk to him and everything will get set up. I've also tried to go out of my way to have interactions with the drivers. If the drivers see me, I instruct them to come in to the office and talk about everything. They give me the inspection report about the vehicle before they load it up. If anything goes wrong, I make sure they contact me and I make sure to let them know when they’re dropping off and when the driver receives.

We had a vehicle transferred that was supposed to be picked up on a Monday but it wasn’t picked up until Saturday at 10:00 PM. That was right after I first started so it wasn’t the best experience for me. Then on our most recent one, I contacted Christopher but three weeks went by trying to get this vehicle delivered and we didn’t have anything. So I started looking for other transport companies and the day that I got approved for another transport company is when the driver showed up for ShipYourCarNow. We got a lot of snow in the Midwest and ice on the roads, and I completely understood why nobody would want to pick the vehicle up because the conditions were horrible. It took a long while but ShipYourCarNow ended up fulfilling the request. Everything has usually been spot on as well.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

We did not want to drive down to Florida from New York so we went with ShipYourCarNow. We are staying for three and a half months, so we felt we needed the car. The free quote I got was fair and the transport organizer was super -- he was very helpful, accommodating, answered my questions, answered the phone and gave me information. I felt really comfortable with him. The carrier driver we had was also great. They checked the car out, they explained what they saw, and they wrote it down. They came on time and were very efficient too. They did exactly what it is they told us they were going to do. The process just took a couple of days. I thought it was gonna be much longer, and it was not, so it worked out perfectly. I've already recommended to other people. It was a very positive first experience.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

ShipYourCarNow did a good job and they were efficient. I bought a golf cart and they shipped it from the other side of Houston which is about an hour away. Their reps were fabulous. They set up the transport and then the driver contacted me the night before and said he was getting in that night. We weren’t expecting it until the next morning and he ended up delivering it that night at seven which was awesome. The transport took 10 hours as he had another four stops.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

We were moving from California to Pennsylvania and we got quotes from two different vendors. The first one that I went through, they were giving us the run-around and it was a big mess and then Peejay, the rep of ShipYourCarNow, found a carrier for us and got our car shipped within two days of us contacting him, which was pretty cool. Plus, the quote given was exact.

Moreover, Peejay kept in contact with us the entire time which was really nice considering our bad experience with the other company. He even gave us his personal cell phone number. He went above and beyond. But once they picked up the car, we didn’t hear from him again and then they switched carriers, so the carrier that picked it up wasn’t the carrier that dropped it off. It was a little frustrating with the carrier driver that dropped it off. He originally wasn’t supposed to get to Pennsylvania until after Christmas. We stopped in Tennessee to spend Christmas Eve with my sister’s family and the driver called us and wanted us to be in Pennsylvania to pick it up on Christmas so that was frustrating. Also, he wanted to meet us on a side of an off-ramp, so that was irritating. Nonetheless, we got the car and I would recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I needed a shipping service for a vehicle sold. My past experience with Jody of ShipYourCarNow has been good and due to the price, time, and other normal shipping requirements, I decided to go with them. I called her and within five to 10 minutes, she had a quote and an ETA for me. The quote was aggressive and very fair right off the bat. So I booked it on the spot. Jody was an all star and very reliable. She was phenomenal and if I had 10 Jody's in my life, I'd be great. Then, the carrier driver was in and out. He came on time, delivered the car without any damage or anything wrong with it, and the delivery was smooth.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I had a short timeline so I needed somebody that I can work with quickly and got ShipYourCarNow. The price was very reasonable and exactly what I expected. And the transport organizer was very amiable and concise. I wasn’t able to talk to the carrier driver on the phone at the time so I told him, “Hey, I can only text.” So he texted me everything and I took a picture of where I left an external key in. He made it work and then he went off. I initiated it on a Thursday morning. They picked up the vehicle on a Saturday and they delivered on the following Thursday and that was what I expected. They made it really simple that during moving it’s one of the easiest things to do. And everybody knows moving is terrible.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I’m a dealer and we had a deal that several vehicles needed to be shipped. I liked dealing with Skip, the agent of ShipYourCarNow. He was very easy and accommodating. The transaction was done in one phone call to him. We used them about 10 different times from late November until late January. The vehicles came from several locations and whenever they told me they were going to be there, they were there. It was a very good experience and I’ll use them again.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I scheduled a move with ShipYourCarNow to Illinois for a job. They seemed like a good option when I was looking up companies. The carrier driver was great, very nice, and was able to put his semi-truck in the middle of the street very well then came out to meet me. He also met me somewhere reasonably close. ShipYourCarNow contacted me to let me know when the car was coming and it arrived on time. I dealt with two moving companies in December, one being ShipYourCarNow and another one that I used for my stuff. ShipYourCarNow was calling me back while I had to call the other company eight times day. In the end, everything was fine with ShipYourCarNow and the process took about 6 days. It was a great experience, especially compared to the other moving company which was probably the worst experience of my life. Using ShipYourCarNow worked for me and it worked fast.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I was going to Ohio from North Carolina and I broke a piston in Virginia and I got towed to a hotel and sat there for a couple of weeks. On my way back I called a couple of shipping companies. I told the guy from ShipYourCarNow my situation and how other companies were telling me to get my car off the water because they couldn’t do it if it was probably stood still and he was like “Listen, you don’t have to take it off. It’s just we have to buy more time.” I asked, “Okay. You guys can do it?” And then he gave me a solid day to do it and he executed it. Then it went great. He was really really straightforward. The carrier driver came up and had me signed some paperwork and he’s like “Good.” The vehicle arrived fast. It was really smooth to the point where if I ever do get stuck in that situation I’ll definitely call ShipYourCarNow back.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I had a vehicle here that I want to get to my father, and I figured out that ShipYourCarNow was quicker than the three others I looked at. They gave me a quote and they did not charge me for it, but I thought it was a little high. They knew and felt they can get it done so they kind of stood behind their prices. If I was in a jam, I know I could call them and they could get it done. But prices got to come down a little bit compared to some of the competitors. The transport organizer was friendly, and the carrier driver was nice. They picked up the vehicle and loaded it on the truck. They go it to my dad with no problem. The process only took less than 24 hours too. Overall, they are pretty cool.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I bought a new car in California. It was the model I wanted and so I needed it moved from Los Angeles to Phoenix. ShipYourCarNow's transport organizer was great at everything. He was really responsive and he called me back when he said he was going to. I was very impressed. It cost me $375 to move the car. I paid someone $100 and then I paid someone else $275, and the transport took 24 hours or so. The car was supposed to be picked up on Friday and delivered on Sunday, but the driver came in early the Saturday night and he told me he could meet me that night but he couldn't get to where my house is because he was just driving in that night. But he said that if I want to come pick up my car, I could. So it was nice. I got it 12 hours early and the car didn’t have a scratch on it. It was in perfect condition and really clean. It was awesome. I was very satisfied and I would definitely use them again.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information

Boca Raton
FL
www.shipyourcarnow.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use