toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I received the vehicle as an inheritance and I needed transportation to get it from New Jersey to Florida. I called ShipYourCarNow and they did a good job and everybody's happy. It went very well from pick up to delivery and that’s all I can ask for and I've got it. I'd recommend them to a friend if I can figure out how to get to where it was.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed to ship from Jacksonville down by the auction 'cause I have a mechanic and body shop. My brother called ShipYourCarNow 'cause he runs the shop and I paid for everything. ShipYourCarNow was cheaper than the other companies. The driver was good and friendly but he couldn't find the address. He called and we told him where to go on the back. The interactions we had with the organizer was easy and simple and we'd definitely refer and use ShipYourCarNow again. They were very prompt, fast and I'm very happy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was having a cross-country move and ShipYourCarNow's rate is better than others. The transport organizer and the carrier driver were nice. I needed it done in a certain time frame and it was done right. He did it quickly for me and the whole process took about five days. However, after I got my car, there was something on it that got displaced at the bottom and it's dragging on the pavement as I drive. But other than that, I didn't have any issues.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had purchased a vehicle from a gentleman out in Florida and I needed to get it transported to Alabama. I spoke with the rep from ShipYourCarNow and he sounded genuine and trustworthy. He seemed knowledgeable about what he was doing and he'd been in the industry for a while. It felt comfortable working with him. A couple of others that I had called were typical salesmen and I didn't feel comfortable with them. They couldn't give me the straight of it as far as what it would cost me so I went with ShipYourCarNow.

However, they were supposed to pick the vehicle up over the weekend and it'd be shipped or it'll be at my place on a Monday. But that didn't happen and the vehicle got to me on a Wednesday. They did not contact me and I had to make the contact with them asking them about why it wasn't there. But other than that, the carrier driver was excellent. He was very friendly and very professional and he did a good job taking care of my vehicle.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to move from one state to another and ShipYourCarNow was the only thing that was available that day that I called in. The guy told me how much it might be to ship my vehicle and it was pretty fair, seeing how it was last minute and they were the only people I could get. But the driver was inadequate and couldn't get my vehicle on the day that we were supposed to leave.

It's really hard when the person who's picking up my vehicle doesn't speak very good English. I'm trying to explain directions and he's not understanding me. So, the only real big issue was we had a really hard time communicating. We had to help push our own vehicle up the thing because his vehicle couldn't do it. That caused the delay of a whole day for us leaving the state but he was also one of the only people who could get our vehicle within that week and I had to leave the state. There was nothing I could do and I had to deal with it. Also, granted it took a little bit of work, he got it where it needed to go. I got pretty quick service and it was pretty good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a vehicle at a car show in Pennsylvania and needed it shipped and ShipYourCarNow was proactive in getting back to me. The quote was very reasonable and they were right in line with everybody else but they were the most communicative with me. The transport organizer was friendly and he called back when he said he would. The car arrived when they said it was going to arrive. There were also a couple of calls in advance confirming that. It was a good experience. They were very professional, accommodating and I highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I transferred jobs from California to Florida and ShipYourCarNow had the lowest quote - it was $100 cheaper than anybody else. It went fine with their transport organizer and scheduling was very easy. Plus, the driver was a friendly guy. The whole process took about three weeks and my car was shipped across the country in four days. ShipYourCarNow is very efficient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were going to Florida for two months and we didn't want to take the Auto Train so we flew in and had our car delivered through ShipYourCarNow. My son had them last year and I found them to be delightful so I went with them again this year. They're easy to deal with and were there whenever I called. The quote we got was a little higher coming home than it was going there, but that's what we have to do when the season is crowded. The gentleman Ron who is our transport organizer was very good at reassuring me he would come through and he did.

The carrier drivers made it really easy for us to meet them and get our car. The car came a day sooner than I anticipated going there, which was great, and then it came two days earlier coming home. The driver took it to my son's house that was close to me because I wasn't flying home until the next day so it worked out great. I would use ShipYourCarNow again and I have recommended them to neighbors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCarNow twice because I like them so much. The one from Canoga to Atlanta was for moving while the other one from Ohio to Canoga was when I needed my car shipped out to my house in Canoga when I got a work done up in Ohio. The driver who did it from Canoga to Atlanta was very nice and very patient. He was very good about calling and telling me where he was. He let me know that the delivery was gonna be late because of traffic. Whenever I need a car shipped somewhere, I always call my dispatcher from ShipYourCarNow directly. He takes great care of me and is always patient with me. ShipYourCarNow is great and I love them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I contacted a different company that gave us one price and then turned around and upped it over $1,000, so we said, "No, thank you." ShipYourCarNow was fair with the amount and didn't change it. They came, picked up the car when they said they would deliver it to Jim's grandson who is an intern in Chicago. His hours are so crazy, so it needed to be on that particular day on a Friday. They did a good job of delivering it safely and I was very pleased with them. Also, the one who came to pick up the car was a very nice, polite man. I gave him a little bit of a tip and he said it wasn't necessary and I said, "Towards your lunch. Go ahead." It was 8:00 in the morning. Overall, ShipYourCarNow did a very good job and they were very thorough, reliable and pleasant, so it worked out. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My car was no longer running and I was in a new location. I needed to get it back to my house so that my son could work on it. I hired ShipYourCarNow because of the price and the gentleman that I spoke to. He was very direct and straightforward. It seemed like a good choice. Plus, the quote was very reasonable. I had to talk with the transport organizer on a couple of occasions and each time, he was very responsive, polite and professional and helped answer my questions. Also, the carrier driver was fine. We had a bit of a miscommunication in terms of where we were supposed to meet, but ultimately, we got it all squared away and everything went fine. From the time I got the quote until the time the car got picked up, it took about a week. My experience was very positive, the fee was very competitive and I would recommend them if I need to do it again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with ShipYourCarNow is satisfying, reliable and quick. We've dealt with them before and the first time we just shipped one car. Then I read some of the reviews about them and they had a pretty good reputation. So, we decided to use them again once we started our business. We export cars overseas and we need our cars to be delivered from the auction to the shipping port.

ShipYourCarNow gives a decent price in their quotes. I had some companies that give me a lower price, on average, but they were not as reliable. I ran into problems where the car wasn't picked up on time or eventually they would request more money. This time with Todd, the transport organizer of ShipYourCarNow, I haven’t had any problems. He has been really nice. If there are any questions, he would call me right away. He's probably the reason why I stayed. He is responsible and does a good job. A couple of times I called the carrier driver just to check, but everything’s been going according to schedule. The cars have been picked up and been dropped off on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just moved to California and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to have a parking spot for my car. Once I got here, I found an apartment with a parking spot, so I shipped my car from Louisiana and ShipYourCarNow was first on Google. Their quote was expensive but it was the same with 10 others I tried. The transport organizer was Mark and he was nice, polite and thorough. He was easy to get in touch with as well. And then Greg was the carrier driver. He was really, really nice and so accommodating too. I changed my plans on him because I wasn’t gonna be home and he was cool with all of that and just made it work. The entire process took 10 days and the experience has been convenient and easy. Everything went really well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We wanted to get our car to Albuquerque. We filled out something on the internet with ShipYourCarNow then someone called immediately and was very faithful at following up. He was knowledgeable on how to get the vehicle to New Mexico and we did not ask a question that he didn't have an answer for. He was also very courteous and very pleasant. Then the carrier driver showed up as promised, immediately loaded the vehicle, and left. They also delivered our car when they said they would. It was great.

I didn’t know anything about the transport industry. I thought I had to go through a broker so that they could post the quote on the board. The broker that I chose totally screwed us and didn’t do what they said they were going to do. I ended up scrambling the day before my son was leaving San Diego. I had a guardian angel evidently because Zachary from ShipYourCarNow answered the phone. It was 5:00 on a Saturday after I have been calling and emailing numerous companies. He’s the one that got it through for me.

Zachary got that vehicle moved the next day. He not only got it moved for me but he arranged to have the vehicle picked up at the local Ford garage close to my son’s apartment so that he would not miss his flight and arranged that with the service manager there so that his guy could pick up the vehicle there and it’d be safe in good hands and leave the keys with somebody reputable. And that allowed my son, William to get to the airport and not have to wait on the transport of the vehicle. Which was phenomenal.

Downside of the whole thing was, had I been more knowledgeable about companies and not going through a broker, I could have gotten the vehicle transported for $1,200 or $1,300. But because it was last minute, it was $400, $500 more. So that killed us. But were over a barrel. It’s one of those “you want it done, pay”. So he said he would have to call me to make arrangements. I don’t know what the difference was. He was going to come, whether or not.

William has a soft top convertible, GT Ford Mustang. As far as the transport and the time, he did it in five days. They were phenomenal, as far as that goes. The only thing, I had requested that it be on the bottom, in the back so that it didn’t get air-blown around in the whole bit. It was raining for four days that week. When we got the vehicle, it was 6:30 in the morning and they parked the vehicle 50 yards away from the transport of vehicle.

When we went over, it was pouring down rain. It was a little bit dark but you could still see. I took video and pictures. We went inside the car and the whole back seat was soaked all the way through. Luckily there were clothes in the backseat. With the wind, being at the top and the rain, it knocked the back window lose from the convertible top and everything leaked through into the trunk and the back seat. The guy said to get an estimate, which I just did this week. It would cost $1,300 for replacement and fix it. I asked them why they didn’t put it at the bottom, he said, “We were afraid to put it on the bottom because it’s soft top and if oil dripped down from a vehicle.” We paid $1,700 for insurance, $500 more expensive than what it should have been.

They gave me all their insurance information and they turned me on to their progressive insurance company. I submitted all the photos and the adjuster is coming to look at the car today. I’ve got an estimate and it’s only $1,500. I told them I’m not asking for an arm and a leg just to replace the top that was damaged. I’m pleased with all of their effort and their honesty in getting this taken care of. Anybody who needs to have a vehicle shipped that, should call these guys first. They say what they mean and mean what they say and they get the job done. I highly recommend them and highly recommend working with Zachary.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle out-of-state so I needed to ship it. The reviews that ShipYourCarNow had were good and their quote was the best I've ever had. Everything that the transport organizer did was very smooth. Everything was up-to-date and clear. It's the smoothest transaction anybody could make. I had another vehicle shipped through them which I was also satisfied with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow called when our car arrived. However, the rep said that if they bring the car at the house, it was going to be too much of a problem for them. So they talked to us and showed us some place to go and pick up the car. We had to drive there to go and get the car. Also, they said the vehicle was supposed to be here on Thursday but it came the following day. They didn't pick it up on the time they told us. But the rep was a very nice lady that knows how to talk to people and she did very well. Their overall performance was very good and we appreciated that. We wanted the car to be towed here and it was towed here with everything correct in it and nothing was broken.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed my car to be shipped because I was moving to New York. It's because of recommendation and their quality from what I heard that I chose ShipYourCarNow. Everything was perfect. The total experience with my car was phenomenal. Throughout the time that my car was transported, everybody kept in contact with me. I either got a text or I got calls just before it was picked up and just before it was delivered. At least, there was always somebody to talk to. It took them four days to do the shipping. They were amazing and very professional. They took care of everything.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter moved back to Colorado from California and we needed to ship a vehicle. The ShipYourCarNow gentleman I talked to on the phone was very responsive, helpful and matched the best quote my wife could find. The transport organizer was very, very straightforward. He sent me the contract and I took a look at it and signed it, and then he was very professional in finding a driver and found one faster than he initially said he would. The driver was very nice, polite and texted me his estimated arrival. I said great and he was there two minutes later. The car was delivered on the third day. Overall, the pricing was competitive, the folks I spoke with on the phone were very professional and the car got here in one piece, so it was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get a car to my son in Texas and I found a broker online who found ShipYourCarNow for me. I was satisfied with the quote I was given and someone I know in the car business said that the price I got for the actual delivery of the vehicle was a pretty standard price for having a car shipped that distance. The broker was persistent, communicated very well in getting the business, and they set me up with a vendor that I was very happy with.

My interactions with the carrier driver on the day of delivery were acceptable. He wanted to pick the car up at a location where I didn’t want to and I wanted him to go to a different location. But in the big scope of things, it was a minor issue. The truck they picked up was relatively new and in excellent shape. Once they picked it up, they got it from Pennsylvania to El Paso, Texas in a very short and reasonable period of time. It was within a week from once I had selected the broker. So, I was very satisfied with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I work for insurance companies and we were trying to recover a vehicle back to the owner’s home or business. ShipYourCarNow is easily accessible. I do all my quotes by phone because all our lines are recorded and it was easy to get a phone quote. Then, it compares a lot of phone quotes and they had the lowest and was able to give me more information such as days picked up and days arrived. The one complaint I would have is when I left a message and I didn’t get a call back for three days and the quote. They almost lost a business for that purpose. But the transport organizer was fast and efficient and Mark or the freighter was excellent. He was able to answer questions and have immediate responses to me. For business purposes, I can't give them recommendations. It's state law that we can't do that from an insurance company. However, for my own business purposes, I would use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I couldn’t pick up my car, so I needed to send it to my home. I had a bunch of different companies emailing me and ShipYourCarNow was more expensive than some of the others but it was pretty close Their guy sounded very professional on the phone and was the most knowledgeable. That made me feel comfortable though I'm sending my car with someone I don't know which is not the most comfortable thing to do. He was really good and sounded the best on the phone. He explained everything and he did what he said he was going to do. The vehicle shipment process took two days and I received the car with no issues. I'm happy with ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My brother sold a vehicle to me and I needed it in Texas. ShipYourCarNow was the first one that popped up and I took advantage of the free quote. It was a bit high but it's okay. The transport organizer is a good guy and he knew what he was doing. The driver that delivered the vehicle arrived on time. I would recommend them to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were shipping a car from my brothers' place to mine. I went through a referral and my brother directly called in ShipYourCarNow and they're willing to ship it quickly. Their price was not the best, although not the most expensive either but it was in the midrange. Their transport organizer was good, friendly and knowledgeable. The whole process took about three days and everything went smoothly. It was a fast and a good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car and needed to transport it. I found ShipYourCarNow online and I called them and thought that it was a fair price. I talked to a broker while I was in Florida and he was really nice, really helpful and prompt on everything. I was able to talk to the carrier driver and helped him unload the car. He's really nice and polite too. The overall experience went great and lovely.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought my vehicle in Mississippi and I had it shipped to my house. ShipYourCarNow's gave me a good quote. They were the cheapest, so I went with them. The carrier driver came in 15 minutes and he was helpful. I was pleasantly surprised that the vehicle came on a Saturday because I figured they weren't done when it didn't show up that Saturday afternoon. And then the driver called and said he was on his way.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved and although the car is reliable for around town and short distances, it's not reliable for 2400 miles. The guy from ShipYourCarNow seemed very upfront and knowledgeable than some of the other people that I called and talked to. They were people with lower quotes but digging through, I found out that it was just a quote and it may be more. By the time all the figuring was done, it was a reasonable price. I could have gotten a little cheaper but he wasn't so upfront with me. The price had to go up because we couldn't get anyone to come to where I live and I'm an understanding kind of person. I know it's just a quote and it's not a fixed quote.

Also, everything was good with the organizer and we didn't have any problems. They called us when it got picked up at my friend's house and that their loading up went well. Then, they dropped it off when they said they would and the interaction with the driver was very brief. I was working that day and he decided to have the car off the trailer before I even got to the house. He walked around the car with me, showed me the things he noticed when he picked it up and that nothing was different. He dropped it off, it was in good shape and nothing was wrong with it. Everything went smoothly and it was an excellent experience. Based on the whole experience, I would absolutely recommend someone shipping their car to them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my car 735 miles away and received various quotes from different companies. I also asked for a quote from ShipYourCarNow before I committed myself with them and the quote they gave me was in the reasonable point. They were also in a local area and I wanted to drop my car off so I didn't have to wait around. The reps were very pleasant, amicable and very helpful. They did their job and were accommodating. The carrier driver was also excellent. I had a hiccup when one of the companies canceled out but ShipYourCarNow followed up and didn't let me hang. They were on top of it and once they sorted it out, things went smoothly. It's good customer service. The whole process didn't take long and it was just a couple of days. I'd use them again if I need to.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a used vehicle and it was transported from out of state by ShipYourCarNow. They were recommended by the dealer. The quote they gave me was a little too high and nobody ever mentioned a free quote to me. And the rep was knowledgeable and friendly but the drivers picked up the car two days later than what was sent to me under the contract. Then they delivered it three days later than it was supposed to. I made several phone calls to them to try to determine an arrival because they were already three days overdue in the delivery. I also asked the driver for the inspection report that they do before they load a car and he said it was at the dealership. It was really frustrating and I paid $850 for that. I'm glad that the car got here safe and sound but I would never recommend them to anybody else. It wasn't a very good experience and I'm sure there are other smaller market companies that would probably do a much better job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved state to state and wasn't able to drive my car myself. So, I had ShipYourCarNow transport it for me. I researched and they seemed to have a good price. I called about a month ahead of time and the whole process took about a month. I had talked to the owner of the place a couple of different times. Basically, the transport organizers just called me when they were ready and I had to call them a couple of times myself.

I called the carrier driver the day before to make sure that they were coming and then they called me shortly before they came. I had a little bit of issues with the truck breaking down a couple of times, so I was a little worried that they would leave my car and move without it. It was kind of stressful having to leave my car behind and leave my keys and stuff with somebody else. Nevertheless, my experience with them was okay overall. It worked out okay in the end and I'm just happy to have my car in one piece.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile