toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My family had used ShipYourCarNow in the past. I've also used them to send my two cars and recently, my father in law's car. Everything is perfect and I've had no problems. I called him and it's easy contacting the driver when the driver was supposed to deliver the car, thinking he went to the car wash but he wasn't. I received the car in my house and the car was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and I decided to go with ShipYourCarNow because I liked the price and response. I requested their service online and they were very helpful over the phone before I made my decision. JC handled all the communication between me and ShipYourCarNow, and he was excellent. I held my decision for a week, but after I gave the go ahead, it just took a couple of hours to arrange everything and pick up my vehicle. The pickup team called me ahead of time to coordinate and they were very courteous. The transaction was straightforward and the customer service was superb. I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I didn't feel like driving, one of my friends recommended ShipYourCarNow. The quote given was a little high but everything else was fine. The shipment took three days and they just handed me the keys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Back in February, I needed to ship a vehicle from Ohio to Florida and the rates from ShipYourCarNow were reasonable compared to others. The transport organizer I spoke to was good at explaining how things would go and everything came through as he said. Also, the carrier driver brought the car two days sooner than they said they would. It only took a day for the car to get from Ohio to Florida and car pickup took about an hour. The experience was great and I recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had called another company and they just handle the East Coast. We went on the internet and I found a few places, but I called ShipYourCarNow and they knew what they were doing. I had to give them all the information and they took a deposit from me. I was very pleased with it. They were very thorough with what they did. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow highly. They were excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I just bought a vehicle out of state and need it shipped to where I live. ShipYourCarNow was the first to call me back so I went with them. They gave me the quote then somebody else called me back and said it was the wrong price. Then they had to call the person I spoke with and they realized it was the correct price. Throughout the process, their transport organizer was good and their carrier driver was excellent. Just make sure they know the correct quote.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my vehicle from Arizona to New York as I didn’t need it out there anymore and the service from ShipYpurCarNow's driver that came and got the car was terrible. I paid him to ship the vehicle to a location to get it picked up but I know he drove the car at least 25 miles from Jersey to New York, without my permission. The car had electrical problems though it wasn’t wrecked. Then when I spoke to him he said, “Oh, in New York City, it’s a lot of low bridges.” And I’m like, “I don’t want to hear that man. Like you’re the truck driver, you map out where you’re going and then you go there. That’s it.”

Also, it was raining and he had all the windows down so when he delivered the car, it was soaking wet inside. I couldn’t believe that happened. And he didn't give me a discount. All he cared about was getting paid and that's it. If I was personally there on the other end when he was delivering the car, I don’t think I would have paid him. I wouldn’t recommend ShipYourCarNow to my worst enemy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We felt comfortable with ShipYourCarNow having been recommended by the movers we used. Ron gave me the quote and explained to me how everything works. He immediately sent me paper work to fill out and so that he could get everything scheduled. Then once he got a driver scheduled, he got back to me with a phone call and email, then I paid him a deposit. Then he said he was gonna call me a couple of days before my expected pick up date and solidify all the details of when the team would be coming. He did that and we worked out a mutually agreeable time. They got our car from California to Georgia in about seven days and were right on time. They were great. We'd use them again and recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I transferred my job back to California so I needed to ship my vehicle and had ShipYourCarNow's service. The quote was $1,100 but it could have been less than that. The rep was supposed to sign my account once but she went in my account twice. I check my account all the time and I checked them on it. After that, everything was okay. The driver called to let me know he was in the area. They picked up my car later because they got lost in town. Once he got here I paid him and he was on his way. He delivered my car after about three days after the date they said it was going to be delivered. Other than that, they were all right. I was pleased with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've used ShipYourCarNow several times and I’ve always been very happy with them. I ship cars back and forth from Boston to Florida a number of times over the winters and they were excellent. Recently, I was moving down to Florida and I had to send the car down to my new home. The quote that I was given was fair and the transport organizer was excellent. I didn’t give him a lot of notice but he helped me and he was able to get it all set up for me. This is the third or fourth car that I’ve used with this company but this driver was the least professional and least impressive. He was having trouble with his truck and it wasn’t the best of my experiences with him getting my car in his truck. It took him at least an hour to do it which is ridiculous. The process took way too long but he was fair. Overall, it was a reliable service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was no more need for my car in Minnesota and I wanted it to be transported to my home in South Carolina. The quoted price of ShipYourCarNow for $845 was too much but I needed the car shipped so I paid it. The transport organizer told me who would pick it up and when they were gonna pick it up. The driver called me and he was very courteous. On the whole, everything was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved from Florida to California. I randomly searched auto transport companies. I found that ShipYourCarNow in Boca Raton was near to me that's why I chose them. I went to their office and saw how they're working. The transport organizer gave an excellent service. My wife picked up the car and it was very dirty. When taking the car to the truck, they hit it down at the back. The back side of the car skidded so it hit the ground. Other than that, it was a very nice experience with ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to pick up a car in Atlanta and ShipYourCarNow was the first one that came out with a reasonable price and could get right on it. It was good with the transport organizer and the process just took a day. They were supposed to be here on Thursday and they got here on Wednesday. It was a very good experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did a relocation to another state and used ShipYourCarNow. The quote they gave was a little bit expensive but I went ahead with them as I didn't have any other option at that time. I paid the carrier driver and had a good, normal interaction. If I could change one thing about the experience with ShipYourCarNow, that would be the price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from California to Missouri to be with family. I needed to ship my vehicle and I was referred to ShipYourCarNow by my nephew, who had used them in the past. The quote they gave me was very good. Any interaction I had with Steve, who helped me with my quote and set it up for me was excellent. He followed up and did everything that he said he would do. I couldn’t be happier. The same thing goes with the carrier driver. He showed up, was very timely, delivered the vehicle even early. The whole thing took less than a week and faster than I had anticipated. I would highly recommend and refer them. If I was to use the services again like this, I would call them again for sure.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The dealer that I got my car from recommended ShipYourCarNow. And everything was very nice about my experience was nice. The driver was excellent, very responsible and real serious. He communicated with my wife at all times because I was at work and couldn't pick up the phone. But when the car was delivered, it was a mess and dusty on the outside from being exposed to the weather because it doesn't come with a cover. Overall, they were very wonderful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was using a different transport company before and things went sideways on one of my pickup/deliveries. It was a Saturday then, I went online and Googled for transport companies. I started calling from the top of the list down and ShipYourCarNow were the first ones to answer the phone. My experience with them has been wonderful. They were very accommodating and got everything set up for the following week and getting my vehicles to where they needed to go. They were very helpful.

The only thing I had about them is about documentation. I know their company is responsible once they pick up the vehicle but I also feel responsible until those vehicles get to their destination. The first time I used them, the transporter had faxed over the forms and then I signed off on it. The second time I shipped vehicles, the guy was like, "Oh, no, I don't have anything so if you want to just sign here." It was just odd. The third time that I've used them, they had the wrong address of where the vehicle was going. I'm glad I caught it but if I wouldn't have, I'm sure they would have been calling me and say, "Hey, there's no such address." I never let the coordinator know about it because it was fixed and the vehicle got there okay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was buying a car and the quote that I got from ShipYourCarNow for the transport was fair. My interactions with the transport organizer and the driver were great. With ShipYourCarNow, jobs get done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We’re a credit union based out of Henryetta, Oklahoma and we needed to get cars from Arkansas to us here in Henryetta. It was a bankruptcy case, similar to a re-possession but not quite. We had chosen a transport company that we had used in the past but they got shady and didn’t end up working for us. I knew that when I talked to the guy who did the quote for me. I enjoyed speaking with him. He's real personable and that’s something I find important when I’m dealing with people. If I don’t feel like I can trust someone by talking with them, I’m less likely to deal with that person. That’s my mindset and how our members feel about us. He was also knowledgeable and helpful as far as what we needed to get done. The way he handled our interactions was very professional. And he was also on top of things. It's nice to have somebody that got stuff done when we needed it done.

Their staff seemed willing and able to do the shipping, and they did it quickly. So, we were really impressed with that. We enjoyed the driver as well when he got here with the vehicle. My supervisor dealt with him and from what I’ve been told, he was real nice and laid back. He got our stuff here quickly and correctly. The prices were right as well.

I can definitely see us using A1 Auto Transport, the one we ended up using as far as the shipping company, again and would definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow. The only thing I had an issue with was the emails afterward. I know that’s standard when they’re quoting and trying to get someone’s attention and get them to book with them. I called a bunch of different companies that day trying to find who I wanted. And one email after the quote, I was fine with. But then, I got one more from them and three from another company and I don’t like that. If someone doesn’t answer back, generally, that’s a no go. I’ll call if I need them. So, that was kind of a big drawback for me because I don’t like a lot of clutter in my inbox. But other than that, I was completely satisfied with the experience we’d had with them. Overall, they have fast and easy service and good personal representation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was sending a car for my daughter and I liked ShipYourCarNow’s prices. I had so many quotes from so many places. I was working with them and somebody gave me a different quote and they met that one. I’m pretty satisfied with their quote. Other places were saying, “Oh, you’ll never get your car delivered for that.” “That car will never go on a truck.” But ShipYourCarNow folks were the kindest. I requested the quote weeks prior because the car wasn’t ready to leave. Then once I got a hold of ShipYourCarNow, it all went really quickly after that. It took just a matter of days, setting the time and getting a driver.

The transport organizer was very attentive. I even called him after hours and he answered his call and directed me to somebody else that could help because he was no longer in the office. One of the people that I talked to said that they were actually taking a loss on it just because they had already okayed it. The carrier driver was easy to talk to and to arrange a location. It got completed in a timely manner, but he was five hours late from when he said he was going to make it there. It wasn’t that big of a deal. Overall, they were effective and efficient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My car broke down so I went on the internet and searched for long-distance towing. ShipYourCarNow was one of the options. They were at the top of the list and one of the ones I clicked on. The only thing that was strange was one guy called me and said that "I did the paperwork." Then, I got another call, which I thought was the actual guy that was doing the transport but it turned out to be another coordinator. I kept getting calls back-and-forth between two coordinators and they were both trying to get me to book with them. I thought they were the same company, but evidently, they weren't. I was really confused at first but I went with the first guy. The carrier driver asked me where he'd put the car. I told him to park out front and lock the keys in it. It was very simple. Overall, it was an easy experience and I'd recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

ShipYourCarNow was fast and great. I gave them my credit card then I got receipts. You just have to have a copy of the original registration. I've had two vehicles shipped now through them. They picked it up in the middle of a snowstorm at my brother's driveway and residential. They were really well including the carrier that picked the vehicle up. They took pictures and made sure everything was secure. My brothers were impressed as they were there to watch it and it was good. And since the driver was busy driving, I talked to dispatch and they let me know once the driver got to Seattle port, where we're shipping it out from. From there I got a Matson number and tracked it myself, which was great, compared to if you ship directly with Matson, you have to take the vehicle to their port. That's why I've recommended ShipYourCarNow to other people and they're shipping with them now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle from out-of-town and I shipped it in. I used ShipYourCarNow because I used them several times and because of their good service. I also have a contact that I reach out to. I'd recommend ShipYourCarNow.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bought a new motorcycle and I sent it down to Florida. I searched online for transport companies and ShipYourCarNow was the one who first called me back. There were other ones who contacted me two or three days later, however, I really go more not by the money end of it but by who is quicker and responds promptly. Their guy did some research, got back to me and gave me some options. He found a local guy and that worked out really well for me. The carrier driver was nice and picked up and delivered the car as scheduled. The entire process took five days but it could've gone quicker because part of it was my fault. Overall, it was a very good experience. They took the headache out of my hands and that's all I cared about.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife’s uncle could no longer drive the car and we were acquiring it from him so we had it shipped up to New York. The broker set us up with ShipYourCarNow, and the quote they gave us was more than what I expected but not unreasonable. I got a quote from another entity which was half the price, but they couldn’t follow through. As time went by, it became close to the snowbird, so prices increased. I was under a time crunch and ShipYourCarNow got it done, so I was very happy. I’d recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I searched on the internet and got a good price from ShipYourCarNow. I used their quote calculator and it was fair. Also, the driver was on time and my overall experience was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When we moved to Maui, we looked at 20 or so auto transport company and we couldn't believe how many had such horrible reports trying to get their car shipped somewhere. But ShipYourCarNow had the best review that we saw. It wasn't great, but they were better than most of others so we chose them. The quote that they gave was very good. Leading up to the delivery, they told me it was going to be on a certain day. Then, I never heard from ShipYourCarNow. So, I had to call and they said, "Well, call this company and they'll tell you because they're going to be the one picking it up." So I called that company and they told me it was finally coming about four days later than when it was supposed to come, which was fine, because I just wanted to know. And when we got the car, the carrier driver was awesome and we had a good conversation.

Once he left, I never heard from them again, which was fine. I didn't expect to unless there was an issue. They took the car, dropped it off, shipped over from there. But we never heard from ShipYourCarNow again too. I kept checking the Matson website and it said it wasn't here. It wasn't supposed to be there 'till the 14th. I finally checked it on Monday and Tuesday this past week, but it still wasn't there. Checked it Wednesday morning and it said it was there, ready for pickup. So, I called Matson and they said, "Oh, it's been ready since Monday." And I said, "Well, your website says it just arrived. Today was the first day I've seen it. Wasn't somebody supposed to call me?" They said, "Well, that was ShipYourCarNow's responsibility."

I couldn't go Thursday because it only opened from 7:00 AM 'till 11:00 and then from 1:30 to 3:30, but those are times that I work and I had an early meeting. I also couldn't go Wednesday because it was already 8:00 in the morning and I was getting ready to go to work. So, I couldn't go and they were going to be closed by the time I could. So, I went to pick it up Friday morning, first thing. I got an extra $20 for them having to hold it for three days beyond what they were supposed to because they were only supposed to hold it for two days.

I was just very disappointed in the communication because once I gave ShipYourCarNow the money, they never were in contact with me. I had to call them every time to figure out when the company was coming to pick up my car because they did not come at the actual date. And once the car was shipped, I never heard from them again. They also never called me to tell me it arrived. So, I ended up having to pay a $20 fine for them holding it. So, my experience with ShipYourCarNow was not good.

They were a waste of my time because they never showed much care for it throughout the process. Even when I had to call them up on the date to follow-up, and even after I paid them. I got two other calls within three days asking if I was ready to move forward and make the deposit to get the car shipped. And said, "I've already paid you guys." They said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see down the chart here. Okay, it does show that you've already paid." I said, "What are you guys doing?" But then again, you can't be rude to them because you don't want them to jack up your car. So I am very dissatisfied and I would not use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve used ShipYourCarNow more than once. Ryan was one of the first people I talked to a few years back. I’ve always been happy with the way he handled things. The drivers have been fine, but a couple of them are a little bit hard to understand. There's a language barrier. Other than that, I don’t really have any complaints. ShipYourCarNow seems to be doing a good job and I'm happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed to get a company vehicle to another city for an event. So, we researched online and put out a bid and ShipYourCarNow responded. The quote that we received was competitive. However, we had some difficulty with communication on both ends, meaning the actual delivery person and the account executive. The account executive assigned to us was very quick on the phone and expedited everything, which was good at first. I had to follow up many times because he confirmed our reservation and then did not get the details from him for quite some time until day of transport. But we got it from the delivery person. So we were left in the dark as to when the car would be picked up and then it was an hour late.

We didn't have direct communication with the account executive, so that was difficult. We have to follow up with ShipYourCarNow many times to communicate with them. Then the driver picked up the car, I signed, they delivered it to the location and then called us to say that they only accept cash on delivery. But we didn’t know that. I had given our credit card in the beginning of the reservation and signed so I thought that everything was credit card. So we had to jump through hoops to get the delivery driver to give us our car back because they were threatening to keep it.

The account executives were terrible. I talked to about three people over there at ShipYourCarNow and one of them was a supervisor. The two of them were account executives and they explained to me very nicely that they’re brokers. But none of that was ever discussed to me in the very. It was only when the vehicle was being threatened to not be given back to us that the supervisor of ShipYourCarNow called and he said, "Hey, I'm doing the best I can for you, but you got to pay this guy with cash." And so, it really felt slimy.

Now we have a huge fleet of cars that may need to be transported in the future or may need to go down to an event somewhere else and I don't want to go through that again. I explained to them we're a company. It's not like we have cash to be throwing around and that's why I gave them our credit card. It was a nightmare. Unfortunately, we would not recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The carrier driver for ShipYourCarNow got me exactly where I was living and dropped the car off where I wanted it dropped off. I had my friend pick up the car and he said everything went smooth. The driver was very friendly. The car was in great shape, has no dents or scratches, but a little dirty which was expected considering the terrain where the driver passed. I paid the money, there were no problems at all, and everything went great.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile