4.37/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ShipYourCarNow

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds and is a street driven vehicle. If your vehicle weighs more than 7,000 pounds we have more options available, as well as, motorcycle and ATV shipments. If you have auto transport needs that are within the United States or internationally we will work with you to make sure you are taken care of. Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2017

703 ShipYourCarNow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was moving a car and I needed security. I was comfortable with the guy I talked to. He took care of me so I stayed with Ship Your Car Now. They were on time and sometimes they delivered to a state I'm not in and then they picked it up when I'm not there. However, there were minor damages on the cars but they took care of that.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I was relocating from California to Alaska and had ShipYourCarNow help with one of my cars. I had issues with my job and had to get another job. I was hired and had to move quickly. I wasn't anticipating such an enormous move. I went online but didn't have a lot of time to do any research so I just grabbed somebody on the internet. I was nervous about the situation because I didn't know how it worked and I was electronically signing things online. But thus far, nothing bad happened, so it's okay. I towed one up here and had to ship the other one by boat. It cost $2500 but everything that goes by ship is very expensive. The price ShipYourCarNow quoted me changed twice. At first, it was at $1,800 and eventually turned out to be $2,700 but I didn't argue very much about it because I was on a schedule and had to get going.

The entire process went very quickly but it took a few days before the man showed up to get my car. But I didn't give them a lot of time to do what they need to do. Also, they had a lot of people calling them and the people I spoke to on the phone seemed very stressed with their workload. But they were good guys and were very personable. I was surprised when they told me they're going to call me back, and they actually did. If there are any changes to be made, the company could give the guys who give the quotes a little more resources so they don't have to be so stressed.

It was just after midnight when the delivery team showed up to get my car. They came from Southern California and I was all the way in far Northern California. I stood out there with them on the road to get the car on the truck and waited after that. The car arrived in Anchorage after two weeks and it was in good shape and with no damage. Everybody worked well considering what they were up against. Overall, it was an interesting experience and I was satisfied.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I had ShipYourCarNow, whom my friends recommended, ship my car three months ago. They were very fast and professional. The carrier driver was nice and helped me drive my car to the truck. I had a good experience with them.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I bought a vehicle from out of state and I wanted to ship it here. I went through a bad experience with somebody, and luckily I found ShipYourCarNow when I searched online and called the number. They sent a fair quote. Baron, the organizer, was a very nice gentleman, professional and good. He got everything done on time and there were no delays at all. Everything was according to what he said. I talked to the driver for about 5 minutes when he unloaded the car. He told me that he was going to be at my location at 10:00 AM and then he called me at 6:00 AM instead. But that was fine, I didn’t mind. It was a very decent and straightforward transaction and there were no complications.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I moved across the country basically for family and work from California to Nashville, and it took three days to do it. They are a reputable company so I chose them. The person that I spoke with was actually pretty patient with me, so I appreciated him taking the time. The driver was super friendly and professional too. I paid immediately and there was no higher cost at the end. Overall, it is very hassle-free and very easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

ShipYourCarNow was the first one to give me a good price when I needed shipment from Memphis, Tennessee to Gulf Breeze, Florida as somebody was doing some work on my car. The driver was professional and everything worked out great. The shipping was done a month ago and it was quick and easy.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I bought a car at the auction and I got ShipYourCarNow through the broker to ship the vehicle to me. They set it up for me and it was worth a shot. Everything went smoothly except that the transport was delayed by one day, which was understandable because the vehicle broke down so it was satisfying to me.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

ShipYourCarNow was friendly and responsive, but is was a bad experience overall. It wasn’t their fault though, more of the individual carrier. I had two different cars transferred. One was fine, but the other had damage done. The top of the transporter and the driver hit a low-hanging branch, shattered the car's windshield and dented the roof. They have not gotten back to me until I threatened to file a claim. They were then a little more responsive, but they lagged again. It’s still in progress. It’s been two months and it's not resolved. I’m still trying to get them to pay for it, but they wanted to to do so privately, not through their insurance. It’s been a bit of an inconvenience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I ship cars every time I buy from auctions and I call ShipYourCarNow to take the car to the person. Their transport organizer is good. The carrier drivers call me when they bring in the cars and I talk to them when they deliver the cars. The experience is great.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My car broke down while I was moving across the country. Custom Transmissions in Florence, South Carolina recommended ShipYourCarNow and I had a smooth interaction with their transport organizer. I told him I was going to look up some more prices and he said that was totally fine. He was really helpful and I ended up going with them. They let me know when they were coming up and the driver was very good and really polite.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

ShipYourCarNow's commitments were good. One of my friends had already used the company, so I used them as well when I was moving. The quote that they gave me was accurate, and from start to end, it took them four days to move my car. The transport organizer was awesome. He updated me about everything and the pickup and drop off was on time, so it was all good.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I was moving to New York and I needed my vehicle shipped there. I did an online search and ShipYourCarNow popped up first. It seemed standard from the other ones that I talked to and I saw how fast they could service my needs. Their transport organizer was great. I wanted the shipping done as soon as possible and it took him about a week to get it to me, in line with the timeline they said. I called on a Monday and they said they could do it on Wednesday and then they ended up calling me back later that day saying they could do it this afternoon as long as I had the car ready. So it ended up being perfect. Other than the fact that they did a good job, they were reasonably priced and they got it done on a great timeline. The cars were in good shape and they were true to their word.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The trailer I was hauling at Pennsylvania broke down and I had to leave it down in Michigan. I looked online and called a couple of companies including ShipYourCarNow and they had the best customer service. The person I talked to knew what he was talking about and ShipYourCarNow was able to accommodate my need better than the other companies. When I first called, the rep said he could have a driver there within 24 to 48 hours and that I would have it by Thursday. He called and I forgot I talked to him and so I booked based of that. And he called me back within half an hour to say he had somebody there within two hours and that I would have my car the next day. Then the driver was real good and on time.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

ShipYourCarNow had good reviews online. They got us the shipping that we needed, and I picked one of the early ones. It’s been very efficient but it must have shot my information out to others, and then I got a bunch of calls from people. I didn’t like that I’ve been bombarded with emails and texts and I’m a little unhappy with the continuing barrage of requests. Now that it’s done, I don’t want to hear from more shippers offering their services. Otherwise, we met the driver who was fine and everything was good. I picked up the cars the day before yesterday, and it was on time.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I needed to ship a car from the East Coast to the Central Time Zone for business purposes and I picked ShipYourCarNow on the internet to do the shipping. They quoted a price, which ended up as the final price for the service. They called an hour before they picked the vehicle up here, then they came and they were very professional. The entire shipping process took three days. I will send another car again with ShipYourCarNow because they did a good job.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017
    ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. It's my first time shipping a car ever and it was taken care of. A family member needed a vehicle in another state.

I found them on the internet and I set up with them over the phone. The transport organizer and carrier driver was excellent. The whole process took about three weeks. The car was dropped off on time.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I was moving from New York to Colorado, and I looked for somebody that could get the job done in the time that I needed it to happen. The guy at ShipYourCarNow was able to find somebody for me quickly. The driver was flexible in where to pick up and drop off the car. ShipYourCarNow was reliable, and they got the job done in the amount of time that they promised.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017
    I keep choosing ShipYourCarNow because they’ve just been doing really well. I moved one vehicle from California to here and one from Texas to here too. I spoke with Steven and he’s very good, and he takes care of me. I am also set up with them as a wholesaler.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a vehicle in California and I needed it in Colorado. I talked to a couple of transport companies and their quotes were about $1,000 which was way little more. ShipYourCarNow gave me a quote that was a little bit better. They told me about the secure stuff about the vehicle, the insurance policy and the premiums. Everything went good and they treated me right. I knew the carrier driver too as he did a service for me before. It took him 15 minutes when he parked the car and it was pretty quick.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I was moving then and I was okay with the price when I received ShipYourCarNow's quote. They're the most affordable among other transport services. And, their transport organizer was great.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have a bunch of vehicles at auction getting shipped. I used ShipYourCarNow and their transport organizer was awesome. Some of my interactions with the carrier driver were good and some were bad, but the very last interaction was good.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I would give ShipYourCarNow an A++. I was moving and it was last minute. The company that was supposed to ship my car can't pull the day off. I googled ShipYourCarNow and spoke to their rep. I was frantic and she was very helpful. She even gave me her personal phone number. She also texted me about the progress. Their driver was very professional, too. Everything worked smoothly. They got my car from California to Chicago within six days. Also, I was glad that they allowed me to put stuff in my car because I know a lot of companies only allow a hundred pounds.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I was moving cross country and I know most shippers can scam me, but ShipYourCarNow seemed reliable based on some ratings and reviews so I chose them. Their transport organizer was pretty functional to reach out to. I also had a brief but good interaction with the carrier driver. I’d recommend ShipYourCarNow to a friend.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

ShipYourCarNow had better references compared to other places. The first guy I talked to was excellent. He went through all of the steps, what was going to happen and what I needed to do. Also, the driver was nice and he did a wonderful job. My daughter inherited a truck from her grandfather and needed it to be transferred across the country. I told the driver to contact my daughter to tell her where he was at to make sure she was there when he got there. He updated how far out he was and my daughter knew exactly where he was going. I talked to my daughter and she told me the truck got there and also said it went wonderfully. Overall, it worked out well.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Somebody recommended ShipYourCarNow for me and their quote was good because after I researched they were the cheapest one that I could get on the phone. I had my car delivered from New Jersey to California and it went very well. The only thing was my car was shipped 7:00 in the morning and that was really early. I was expecting that they will come in the afternoon. I had to run around without a car.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I had two cars that needed to be shipped from California to Texas. I found ShipYourCarNow on the internet and they had a good 4-star rating out of 5. A lot of people on the internet like them. The price they gave me was what I ended up paying in the end. There were no extra charges. The transport organizer was a very nice guy. I called them a few times because we were worried about getting the cars shipped as he was still looking for a guy to ship them. But he reassured me that he'll get them there in time and he did.

The carrier driver they sent was exceptionally nice. He called one-time. He was already in Texas and they were in a forest. Unfortunately, they couldn't go under big trees. He said he would help my daughter move the car from where he was to her house and back. But he found out there weren't any trees that could interfere with the car mover so he brought them out to the house and did like he was supposed to do. The driver was exceptional and the cars were in good shape and were not scratched when they came. With their excellent service, I would do it again with ShipYourCarNow. They're a good outfit.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I wanted to send a vehicle that was a gift to my son and I called for a few different quotes. ShipYourCarNow was the cheapest one and their timing was great too. They said they could come pick it up the next day and they would be deliver in a day or two. The driver also said he was gonna call a couple of hours before and after a certain time and he did. Indeed, the transport only took about two days from the time the car was picked up but one of the fenders on the rear tire fell off. When my son talked to the guy and the guy said that he was responsible but when we called his personal number, he said that he wasn't responsible and that the wind might have blown it off. Other than that, everything was great and it was an amazing and fair experience.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I was physically in New Hampshire, my car was in New York and I needed my car shipped out from California to New Hampshire. ShipYourCarNow was very persistent and was fast and the quote I was given was fair. I paid exactly what they told me. The organizer was very helpful as well. He answered my questions and text messages. We didn’t have a cashier’s check or cash on me on the pick-up day and he figured it out that I can use my credit card which saved me. I was grateful he did that. Then the driver was on time and flexible with what I wanted. He was supposedly scheduled on that one day and he called to ask if it’s okay if he could come the following day which was fine. The process took three weeks which has been easy and positive.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

ShipYourCarNow had a fair price and the transport organizer was excellent. He was very responsive, kept in touch, and worked with me well. The delivery went fine and I had no problems but I wasn't aware exactly when the driver was going to be here. I was told I would get called before my vehicle got here but I didn’t get a call. That was one thing. I just happened to be off from work that day and I heard him knock at the door. If I wasn’t here then that would have been an issue. Nevertheless, everything went pretty well. I would recommend and would use ShipYouCarNow again.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I was relocating across the country and chose ShipYourCarNow because of the price and the customer service during the quote process. Their rep, Sean, helped me every step of the way. The day of the pickup and delivery, the driver was knowledgeable and very careful in loading and unloading the vehicle. There was an accident involved, though, that was no fault of the driver himself. It was a minor damage to my vehicle where I received a check for. Other than that, the company was amazing. The entire process took at least six days. They helped relieve a burden off my shoulder and I recommended the company and Sean to my cousin because he’s relocating from Fresno to Ohio. I also deal with motor fleets and will be looking to transport some vehicles in the near future and ShipYourCarNow is one of the companies that I will be considering.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information