Call toll free
4.38/5
Based on 1,307 ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds, motorcycles, and ATVs. Other options are available for shipping vehicles weighing more than 7,000 pounds. Whether your auto transport needs are within the United States or internationally, we are dedicated to customer service to ensure your items are safe and secure.

Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Ship Your Car Now ships cars and other vehicles all across the world. Quoted prices are guaranteed, and customer service is available 24/7.

PROS

• Domestic and international shipping
  • 24/7 customer service
  • No upfront fee
  • Enclosed shipping option

CONS

• Some reviews mention higher costs

Top ShipYourCarNow Reviews

05/25/2018

Everything was done in four days and the car was in very good condition upon arrival. Also, dealing with the delivery driver went very well. And so, I would tell anyone interested in ShipYourCarNow that their price and service are good.

08/08/2018

I've used ShipYourCarNow a couple of times and the quotes have been spot on. I’ve never paid more than the quote … I definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow.

About Ship Your Car Now

Ship Your Car Now is an auto transport broker that works with bonded and insured drivers to transport cars across the world. 24/7 customer service lets Ship Your Car Now customers know where their vehicle is every step of the shipping process. Door-to-door is the most common form of shipping with Ship Your Car Now because it is the easiest and most convenient option for most people. The company offers claim assistance in case your vehicle is damaged. Ship Your Car Now can also ship motorcycles, RVs, boats and heavy equipment.

Ship Your Car Now cost

Ship Your Car Now doesn’t have prices listed directly on its website, but you can still call a representative or click to their website for a free quote. Unlike some other auto transport brokers, Ship Your Car Now doesn’t charge an upfront service fee. Once they have quoted you a price, they find a carrier who will move a vehicle at that cost.

Ship Your Car Now also guarantees that the price they quote you will not change. They mention that, because they as brokers earn a flat rate per car, charging a higher price is not beneficial to them.

Ship Your Car Now shipping cost estimates

FromToCost
MiamiPhoenix$1,300
Los AngelesChicago$1,000
DallasAtlanta$900
Washington, D.C.Cleveland$450

Ship Your Car Now shipping options

Ship Your Car Now is able to ship vehicles both domestically and internationally. Their website has more resources talking about international shipping than most other auto transport sites. A guide on their website walks people through how to prepare a car for international shipping with minimal hassle. Online tracking is available for most international moves.

Ship Your Car Now also specializes in classic car shipping. Shipping a classic car has different requirements than shipping other types of vehicles, such as the use of enclosed vehicles, high-security seals and full-car covers. Along with all of their vehicle options, Ship Your Car Now can also ship heavy machinery and containers. Just reach out to a Ship Your Car Now representative to find out more.

Ship Your Car Now can ship the following vehicles:

• Cars
  • Trucks
  • Motorcycles
  • RVs
  • Boats
  • Classic cars

Ship Your Car Now shipping process

The Ship Your Car Now auto transport process is fairly straightforward, whether you’re shipping domestically or internationally. First, you’ll need to get a quote by going online or speaking to a Ship Your Car Now shipping consultant. Once you agree to the quote, Ship Your Car Now will work to book a carrier for you. It can take 3-5 days to find a driver, though it might not take that long for popular routes. During this process, customers can reach out to Ship Your Car Now customer service 24/7. Finally, you will receive a date for vehicle pickup. Once your vehicle is picked up, you can track its progress. You’ll pick it up at the dropoff location, check for any damages and then your vehicle is all yours.

Do we recommend Ship Your Car Now?

We recommend Ship Your Car Now, especially for international shipping and classic car shipping. Their flexibility when it comes to shipping different types of vehicles is to be commended. We also love that they don’t require an upfront fee. Your vehicle is in safe hands with Ship Your Car Now.

ShipYourCarNow Reviews

Original review: March 25, 2019

Set up moving two vehicles from Florida to Pennsylvania one month prior to my move date. It came down to the wire one day prior to my move and these guys told me that I still had no carrier to move my vehicles. They'll give you the runaround and tell you “it can take up to 1 to 2 days prior to your move date to find a carrier, just be patient.” Well the day before my move a carrier still had not been assigned. When they realized I had no one to move my vehicles they came up with an excuse saying that maybe they put my bid/quote too low and nobody wanted to transport or some other BS. Either way it left me in a huge bind and had to seek another company’s help last minute which cost me a fortune to get my vehicle shipped in time. Would not recommend this company. Terrible experience.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

This company is the worst. I have never dealt with a worse company. They were late to pick up my brand new Tesla model X. Upon arrival the driver Mike was rushing to put the car on the truck. I told him that the car above it was sitting very low. He assured me that it would be fine. It wasn't. The car went from New Jersey to California. Arrival in California was a disaster. He couldn't bring the truck on the block for some reason. When I have had other car deliveries before. He drove my car from a block away. Delivered it in a rainstorm and late at night and rushed me to sign the paper. The next day I walked outside to see that the glass on my roof was destroyed on my brand new Tesla.

After $3000 in damage and a month and a half of going back and forth with ShipYourCarNow I was informed that the driver is the one responsible for 2500 of the damage. His name was Mike and he works for Sight Trans Carrier. After a month of trying to reach him he informed me that because the paper was signed that the time of delivery he wouldn't be paying for anything. I also informed him that I would be taking legal action especially because I told him that the trailer was too low on top of the car. He told me that he would lie and say that there was a foot of clearance when he admitted to start the conversation that there was "four fingers" of clearance. Do not ever use ShipYourCarNow because they will just appease you and tell you what you want to hear just to put blame and responsibility on the driver. Also if a driver named Mike from Sight Trans Carrier comes to pick up your car don't let him touch your car. Completely unprofessional.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I spoke with Joseph “Joe” ** today, asking him to remove my car from the broker marketplace. He went back and forth me for about 3 minutes asking me what broker I decided to use. When I did not provide the information He raised his voice at me and called me an “IGNORANT **” then gloated that he “shut me up”. I will be reporting this to his manager! Many terrible reviews on Yelp! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I was buying a vehicle and I had to get it shipped out as soon as possible. I looked at four different transport companies before deciding to go with ShipYourCarNow. They transported it across a couple of states. The timeframe of the transport and the interaction with the driver were fine. The rep that I worked with was good. However, the actual quote that they gave me was high. It was $2,720 and that was what I had to pay in the end.

Also, I got the car back in a couple of pieces and I wasn’t very happy with the car at all. I could not really tell if that was the way the shipper gave it to the guy. I don’t know why it was strapped on the hood as well. The way they brought the car back was not right. They said it was gonna be an indoor transportation, but when they brought it, it was outdoor. If it was an indoor shipment, the car would’ve come back in good shape, but since it was outdoor, it messed up everything. The parts were falling off. The wind and all that was blowing up made it drop on the fenders. It was an old car, so it had to be indoor. Overall, I wasn’t satisfied with the shipment.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I was moving out of St. Louis, Missouri and I had my car shipped from there to Florida. ShipYourCarNow has good ratings on the internet and I had very positive interactions with the reps. They answered all my question and they were timely in everything. The quote I was given was fine and the actual transport took five days. They picked up the car on a Saturday from St. Louis and delivered on Tuesday the following week in Longboat Key, which is several thousand miles. This was the first car I ever shipped and the cost of service was very reasonable. In general, I was pleased with the services that ShipYourCarNow provided. They had worked at what they were supposed to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My friend gave me a reference when I needed to transport my vehicle from Chicago to Orlando. They shipped with ShipYourCarNow before, so I got the number. I was very interested when I interacted with the reps and we had a very nice interactions. The quote they gave was okay too. The transport took about 5 days and the delivery team delivered my vehicle on the estimated time they gave. ShipYourCarNow's quality of service was good and my overall experience with them was nice. I will use them again as well as surely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Shipped my car from FL. It arrived with dents, tank empty and 370 miles MORE on the odometer. The carrier they sent to my house used my car before it went on the ship and ShipYourCarNow doesn't care.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I'm a sales manager at a car dealership and I use ShipYourCarNow all the time. They sent us some flyers and we gave them a shot, and it worked out with them. I've called the owner of the company, Alex Lopez, directly when I needed him and he answered the phone. Dealing with him has been simple. If he made an error, he made it right. For the most part, the drivers have been doing a good job. Everything has been taken care of and Alex has been on top of it.

Although the cost of the service is a little high, Alex and I have had these talks and I could get things done for a little less money. His price may be $100 to $200 higher in shipping from LA than the next transport company, but if that’s something that can be worked on, then everything would be phenomenal. I've chosen to do business with Alex because he has been consistent in what I got and what I could expect. My experience with them has been great. So, if people are looking for transport, I’d tell them to use ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought a 1988 Pontiac Fiero off of eBay and it was in Florida. I didn't wanna go down there, get it and put on the miles while driving it back. It was just cheap to have it shipped here by somebody else. The person I bought it from had a friend that works for ShipYourCarNow. They set it up and told me who to call. I called the representative and then about a week and a half later, he called me back and said that he had a driver. I was told that they would be there in about three days and I said okay. It took close to two weeks for me to get the car but the representative had told me that if I would wait on the driver, it would be a little bit cheaper. I wasn’t even in a real big hurry.

The driver had a little problem with the directions but he was nice. He called and told me when he was gonna be here. The vehicle was on open transport. It was only a fleck of flatbed trailer-type of thing. So the vehicle had grease somewhere on it but I washed it off and it was okay. The quote was also fair and the amount ShipYourCarNow quoted was what I exactly paid.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I found Todd with ShipYourCarNow at random but I lucked out. I had 5 cars to get from California to Texas. Though not million-dollar cars, all of them, in my opinion high-end. Two restored classic Rolls Royce’s, a tricked-out Mustang and Tbird and a 23-foot-long 1969 Lincoln Limousine. They needed to go all at different times in enclosed carriers. Todd arranged everything and met my budget and service expectations, Every driver was professional. There was an extra challenge here, finding a carrier with the right kind of truck for the Lincoln, since some couldn’t get it in or out because of the wheelbase overhang. It took a while but Todd found someone and it went perfectly (and didn’t cost an arm and a leg since it takes up more room). When people do their “regular” job well, I expect that. Business people like Todd shine when they solve those unusual problems that arise like this. Todd excels at what he does and was well worth his cost.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information