toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a collectible car in California and needed to get it to my house in Florida. The gentleman who I bought it from had utilized ShipYourCarNow's service before and recommended them. So I called them and got Sean who was great. I discussed the quote I was given and felt it was fair and it worked out well. I enjoyed working with ShipYourCarNow and would recommend them. They kept me in contact with the delivery so it was all good. The carrier driver provided great service too. He was there on time and was very helpful and very careful with the vehicle.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I buy pick-up trucks down South and have them shipped to my shop in Wisconsin. I read some reviews about ShipYourCarNow and they've been good. Then I bought two trucks and they shipped one from Iowa and one from Texas. They gave me a fair quote which was typical of what I see. I've done this a few other times and the final price I got was right in line. Also, the transport organizer handled things very well. It took a little longer than I had hoped to get the second truck shipped but it worked out just fine. There were no surprises or pricing changes like I've seen with other brokers and I was happy about that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn't want to have to drive my vehicle down to another area because I didn't have the time or ability to do that and so I had to ship it. ShipYourCarNow was the same company that we used back in 2011 and they were efficient and did a nice job, so we used them again. Their quote was a reasonable price for doing what they did. The rep on the phone was very friendly and available, and the carrier driver was great. They were really helpful and they did what they said they were gonna do.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was selling a vehicle to someone. I Googled and ShipYourCarNow was one of the first companies that came up. I normally do a lot of price-shopping as a seller but due to the fact that the individual who took the call from ShipYourCarNow was very professional and came up with a reasonable rate, I rolled with it. Compared to what it would cost me to actually hook up a truck and then a trailer, it seemed to be an affordable price.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We no longer needed our vehicle and we were shipping it to my in-laws for them to have. I called ShipYourCarNow and they answered right away. The quote that was given to me was pretty fair, plus there were no add-on fees. The organizer seemed very friendly and eager to get my business so that was good. The driver was very friendly too and he was able to come during the time I needed him to come.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been driving to New York for the last two years going to my son at College. I just purchased a vehicle for him, but I wasn't driving this time and had things to take care of so we decided to ship it. I got online, started calling who got the best rate and ShipYourCarNow was the one. The quote I got was good. They told me all the details, how it was gonna work out and when they were coming. The transport organizer stayed in contact with us all the time, letting us know the date was coming up pretty soon and that they had a driver. My son was there to receive the car and he was very satisfied.

I needed my vehicle shipped from Aurora, New York to Northfield, Vermont. When I called ShipYourCarNow, the person who attended to me was very friendly and helpful and I felt good about it. I also got their quote and thought it was reasonable. The only problem was the garage here in Northfield where they were supposed to take the car was closed so they had to take it somewhere else. I had to figure out where they took the car and I let them know that I needed it at the place where I had first specified and they did that. It was a convenient experience overall.

I was moving across the country to work. A rep from ShipYourCarNow called me and gave me the best price so I went with them. I had them ship two cars for us and the same guy dropped off both cars in my new place. The rep told me that the cars would be enclosed and the shipping would take seven to 10 days. The first shipping took 10 days and the second one took eight but both cars came through fine. The rep answered my calls and he even called later and asked how the shipping went. It was a good service overall.

I was relocating a couple of months ago. It ended up costing more than ShipYourCarNow's rep said it would. He said it wasn't going to go over a certain dollar amount no matter what, but it still ended up being 50 dollars more than that. That was a little bit much. Then, I had to go to a gas station in order to pick up my car so that was kind of frustrating since I don't have my car and I had to take an Uber. And then when I got there, it wasn't ready yet so then the driver said he needed more time. And then the car was really dusty on the outside but at least it started and worked. So that was good. Also, the driver seemed to be surprised that I was giving him a cashier's check even though I had already told the people that that was what's going to happen so I have a record for tax purposes. But everything else was okay with ShipYourCarNow.

The first one I was working with at ShipYourCarNow started being nice and he had great customer service with me. He tried to help me out and found the driver. That driver went there and decided not to pick up the truck because it was too big, in his own words, which I already explained that when I called the first time. The driver called the person that was working with me, and he explained to him about that. From there, there was a little misunderstanding that led to an argument.

Agents started being rude to me where I decided not to use them anymore. I got my deposit taken away and a lot of things went on. Then after a couple of days, I found a different company that was at the auction that wanted to pick up my car. The auction told him that my car was not there. So I called in and got a voice message the same day from that person that was being rude to me from ShipYourCarNow and told me that, “If you don’t want to talk to me about this issue, they’re not going to be able to help you.”

Then my car got picked up by without my knowledge, so it was a big issue. I can get them in trouble because they’re not authorized to do that. That is my vehicle, and that’s considered fraud. Even though I gave them permission the first time, but then we got into an argument. I told him that I don’t want them to touch my vehicle, or to be anywhere around it. I canceled my transaction and I want my money back. One of their guys already scheduled me someone, and they had my car there. I had the driver’s phone number. I called and told the driver that he's not supposed to pick up this car and that he should go back at the time. He said that he cannot do that and that he needed to call his manager to see what’s going on because he did not know anything. He was like a private delivery guy and I didn’t want to get him in trouble.

The manager contacted me after that and I explained the whole situation to him. I really appreciated him reaching out to me and fixing this. He refunded me the money that was taken away. I used them before, that’s why I decided to use them the second time. But I didn’t know what was going on with the first person I talked to. He was nice and then he just flipped out of nowhere. At the end, my car got shipped, so I was happy and that’s all that matters to me.

I had to ship my mom's car from Florida to New York so I put a search online. Numerous brokers called me but ShipYourCarNow's quote was the cheapest I received. However, I have to pay them upfront. I didn’t know how the transport works until afterward. Also, the transport was a day late, but that's not a big deal.

The representative of Ship Your Car Now was really friendly. Matt, the transport organizer, also made sure that me and the guy who was coming with the truck were on the same page and that I would arrive the same time he'd be there to minimize the time that either of us will spend waiting on each other. The driver was also a nice and funny guy. While he was setting things up he stopped and talked for a bit. He kept everything on topic and he loaded the vehicle and assured me that it'll get there to the destination on time, which it did. It was a great experience with ShipYourCarNow.

We shipped our vehicle to Florida and then shipped it back about 5 days later, so I used ShipYourCarNow twice. The guy I worked with, Sean, answered all my questions and every time I called him to check on anything, he was great about getting back to me. The only problem was that I gave the first initial driver two keys and I only got one of the keys back. I told Sean and he tried to talk to the other driver and the other driver said that he didn’t have them. Other than that, I would definitely recommend and use them again. It was a good experience all the way around.

The car that needed to be shipped was an heirloom. A person died and it's an old family deal so we had to ship it back to the family. The broker out of Florida was pretty persistent plus very good that we went with ShipYourCarNow. It was a good experience all the way around. We paid the money, they picked it up although it was raining, filled out the proper paperwork, off they went, and then they delivered. That's the last I've heard of it. They did a great job. No hassles.

Once in a while, I ship a car from here and there. ShipYourCarNow has a good response, timing, and price. The transport organizer is like a very best friend of mine after we did a couple of cars. His name is Ron. He was very nice in taking care of my issues and he has done an excellent job all the time he's on it. We've also never had any issues with any driver.

ShipYourCarNow has a fast service so I went with them. I was talking all the time with them until they got my car in my hands. Their reps were good and they answered all the questions and concerns that I had. They have to keep doing what they’re doing because they’re doing real good.

My husband is in the army and we were relocating so we needed to ship our vehicle. I was shopping around, and ShipYourCarNow gave me the best rate and the best customer service. Their free quote was $50 less than all the other places that I called. The transport organizer was very nice and flexible. I didn’t have a set date yet, so he made a reservation for me and then told me that I can switch the date around, which was really convenient because I switched twice. The driver was very nice. He kept calling me, giving me an approximate date of delivery which turned out to be sooner. He gave me the time he was coming and he was perfect. I met him at that time, and he was very professional. It was a good experience and if anyone of my army wives asks me, I'll definitely recommend them.

I needed a car shipped from Michigan to Arizona and had a very good experience with ShipYourCarNow. Their representative was very good on the phone. I talked to him extensively and I trusted him. The whole thing went very smoothly and everything with pick up and delivery went as planned.

My vehicle had been in storage in South Carolina for two and a half years because I was incarcerated. And when I was released, my car was still there. So, I had to pay to get it out of storage and had it brought over to this thing at a veterans homeless shelter. In order to get it completely legal, I was gonna need to pay about $1,000 or more. And since I plan on relocating down to Florida, I figured I could ship it down to my brother and then do everything I need to do there instead of having to do it twice. So, it saved me a lot of money being able to just ship it.

I got multiple quotes but I ended up going with the first guy that I talked to. I had an estimate in my mind of how much I was gonna pay and then their original estimate was right in that ballpark. And then, ShipYourCarNow gave me a discount for being a veteran and that was really nice. So, I just had to wait until December in order to do the actual shipping because I didn't have the car out of the impound yard yet. The transport organizer was really good. He was very knowledgeable and helped me a lot. And then the driver called and let me know he was coming ahead of time. I met him outside by the car. He was very professional and did a really good job. He arrived down at my brother's house pretty much right on time with what their estimate was. So, my brother was quite pleased with everything that they did there. I would definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow to other people.

I bought the car out of State, so I needed to ship it home and the dealer recommended ShipYourCarNow. They were lower than the online service uShip. Ryan, the transport organizer always texted me and fixed our document. The carrier driver was professional, friendly and seemed clean. However, my last delivery might be a little bit in question because the dealer told me that the wheel was scratched and ShipYourCarNow straps the cars down by the wheel. I’ll have to take a look at that and determine the extent of the damage. But other than that, everything's been good. They're efficient and it's good value.

I was moving from Orlando to Macon, Georgia. The value, the price and the experience with ShipYourCarNow was awesome. Also, it was cheaper to do it through ShipYourCarNow than any other website. Their transport organizer, Dwayne, was awesome and was easy to deal with. He called me and made sure that he got me some flexible dates.

I was shipping my personal car due to a long-distance relocation. Compared to other transport companies, ShipYourCarNow gave me a better rate and the manager got in touch with me personally and looked my case. He was really helpful and was responding to all my emails and concerns. My car got picked up on the scheduled date. The carrier driver was very friendly. He explained the entire procedure to me like the document I was supposed to sign and to take a look at the car, since this was my first experience shipping a car. He informed me that he’ll be delivering the car in three days which was done as scheduled. Before dropping it off, he got in touch with me two hours earlier just to ensure that I was there to pick up the car or take the delivery.

In general, I had a very good experience. They’re very good shipping option for people like me who are shipping their car for the first time. I made sure that the rate was what was quoted, and it was not changed at the last moment. Everything went smooth so I was happy with the service. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

ShipYourCarNow gave me a window of two days. My truck was to be delivered in Texas, and they did the pick up at late Tuesday. I should have stayed two days, so I can help expedite and oversee the loading process to make sure that if there was a problem, it could get resolved. I ended up staying for one and a half days only, so by the time they got the car loaded, I was back in San Antonio but everything was fine.

When the driver arrived, I met him by the road and told him to pull on the driveway and then look around and he can decide what he wants to do because it was dark. I used to drive Motor Coach and didn’t want him to get into a situation. He was pulling up the driveway, and went right for the fence line where there was a bunch of sand. So he got stuck in sand. But it didn’t take long to get him unstuck. He just unloaded the truck from the trailer and pulled them up. It could have been a lot worse. The driver was easy to get along with, friendly and nice. He called when he said he would. He stayed in contact with me and always answered my call. He did a good job. Everything was smoother than I thought it was going to be.

I was getting a vehicle my cousin had given to me shipped out here from D.C. My cousin went online and found ShipYourCarNow. We talked to them and they sounded like a good company to be with so we decided to use them. The transport organizer was excellent and the carrier driver was great. ShipYourCarNow is an excellent company.

I needed my car shipped. I like ShipYourCarNow's price and it didn't matter that the move was scheduled on Thanksgiving weekend. The personnel who was helping me, Ace, did a good job. I even saved his number for when I want to ship more cars. The shipping was seamless and the car got to my place.

I was moving with my daughter, so I had ShipYourCarNow transport my car. Their rep was really good in explaining everything to me and their transport organizer was very nice and respectful. He told me what to do when they pick the car up. He also followed up with me when they picked up the car and when it arrived in Houston. The driver was very informative, so I was okay with him being 30 minutes late for the car pickup because he called to inform me about it. During the delivery, he told me that the car will get here at 10 o’clock but at a quarter to 10:00, it was already here. I like my experience with ShipYourCarNow. It's very good and I'm very satisfied with their service. I'll be recommending them.

I got a job transfer from Ohio to California and I needed to start on the 14th of December, right in the middle of a holiday. I talked to almost every single transport company and created an Excel spreadsheet about what they offered and what they could do for me as far as shipping, delivery, and the fact that I wasn’t going to be there when the car was delivered which was a big deal to me. That almost eliminated half of the delivery folks because apparently, a lot of the “game” on delivering the vehicle is that when the car gets there, they ask for more money. Not knowing where the car is going to end up once I gave it to them was the impending fear for me as well. Whether the car is paid for or still paying on the car, it’s just really nice to know that it’s going to get there in once piece.

I just bought my car six months before I moved out so the bigger part was having the car delivered in pristine condition. So when I started to talk to my delivery people, they were very upfront about every single thing. I was able to put my entire purchase on the credit card and have the apartment complex sign for my vehicle. The delivery driver got out of the vehicle, went over my car with a fine toothcomb. He got down on his hands and knees, looked underneath the vehicle on all four sides to see if there was anything as far as missing. He even saw a little nick on the far right-hand corner of the car that I didn’t even notice was there and he marked every single thing on his paperwork. It was really phenomenal that he took the time to do that before he even loaded my vehicle.I was so impressed.

However, it was I who was texting the delivery driver after they assigned one. I didn’t really get a tremendous amount of support from the actual coordinator who needed me to drive off site to deliver my vehicle and that wasn’t the original intent. They were going to come directly to my apartment because I might not have been there and my son, who lives at my condo was going to coordinate the car to the delivery driver. But other than that, the delivery driver was super. He came when he was expected to be there and was immaculately dressed for a truck driver. I had no qualms about giving him my car, which took a huge weight off of my shoulders. Also, what they quoted is exactly what they billed me. I got a full set of copy of the paperwork before I gave my car over to the delivery driver. I would recommend them. The attention to detail for the experience was above anything else that I had to choose from.

We had two vehicles and we wanted to ship one when we had a PCS to California. Shaun from ShipYourCarNow wasn’t too pushy and also offered a military discount, so that was a good thing. The only issue I had was the confusing experience with the carrier at first. The day they were scheduled to pick my car up, they didn’t do it and I didn’t get any phone call. But then when I talked with them the next day, we got everything taken care of. I got in the loop and we communicated.

I relocated so I needed to ship my vehicle and I ended up with ShipYourCarNow based on the reviews that I saw online. Their quote was fair and was a bit cheaper than some of the other ones I received. I spoke with their transport organizer with regards to the confirmation date, shipment date and delivery date. He also gave me my driver's contact information and I've been speaking with him throughout the process. He told me that he'll pick up my car from Dallas and that he's halfway to DC. And when he made it to DC, he told me exactly where to meet on there. There was constant communication. He was very cordial and professional. When I received the car, I took time to look at it inside and out and everything was fine. Overall, I enjoyed the experience. Everyone I spoke with are very kind, courteous and professional to me.

ShipYourCarNow's price was right and their staff were all friendly. I used them a couple of times and the cars were usually shipped in 2 or 3 days' time. Sometimes it's tricky communicating with the driver when they're on the road but it's normal. Everything worked out well and the vehicle owners were happy with the transport.

ShipYourCarNow Company Profile