Call toll free

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5
Based on 1,308 ratings
Visit Website

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds, motorcycles, and ATVs. Other options are available for shipping vehicles weighing more than 7,000 pounds. Whether your auto transport needs are within the United States or internationally, we are dedicated to customer service to ensure your items are safe and secure.

Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

ShipYourCarNow Reviews

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I'm a sales manager at a car dealership and I use ShipYourCarNow all the time. They sent us some flyers and we gave them a shot, and it worked out with them. I've called the owner of the company, Alex Lopez, directly when I needed him and he answered the phone. Dealing with him has been simple. If he made an error, he made it right. For the most part, the drivers have been doing a good job. Everything has been taken care of and Alex has been on top of it.

Although the cost of the service is a little high, Alex and I have had these talks and I could get things done for a little less money. His price may be $100 to $200 higher in shipping from LA than the next transport company, but if that’s something that can be worked on, then everything would be phenomenal. I've chosen to do business with Alex because he has been consistent in what I got and what I could expect. My experience with them has been great. So, if people are looking for transport, I’d tell them to use ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My friend gave me a reference when I needed to transport my vehicle from Chicago to Orlando. They shipped with ShipYourCarNow before, so I got the number. I was very interested when I interacted with the reps and we had a very nice interactions. The quote they gave was okay too. The transport took about 5 days and the delivery team delivered my vehicle on the estimated time they gave. ShipYourCarNow's quality of service was good and my overall experience with them was nice. I will use them again as well as surely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We were shipping our 1971 BMW to a car festival 1,600 miles away. I looked at one other transport company, but ShipYourCarNow was able to get me a delivery date that was close to what we wanted so we chose to go with them. The rep, Yvonne, was great. But everything else beyond that, except when we dealt with the insurance, was a disaster. Bill, the trucker, damaged the car so we're in the process of getting estimates for its repair and getting it fixed. But there are parts that we can't find. Also, Bill lied to us. We found out that he tried to fix the damage. Besides that, someone dropped a cigarette butt into one of the bags in the back, which burned a hole into the luggage.

So far, ShipYourCarNow has been good, but they obviously chose someone who was not very trustworthy. There should have been a system that could have looked into the trucker. They said that his rating was good, but I haven't been able to find any rating for this company, so I don't know where the rating that they got came from. But they said that the Truckers Insurance would work with them and as soon as I get the second estimate for the repair, I will contact them again and I'm hoping that they're gonna help me. At first, they responded like they would. Right now, we're still waiting and we're in limbo. But if we can get the insurance taken care of and if ShipYourCarNow can help with that, I'll give them a high rating.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

We use ShipYourCarNow all the time for transport of car and they're overly good so I would definitely recommend them. They're usually reasonable on the price and you get what you pay for. The process is easy as well. I tell them when I need the car picked up and their reps are always really responsive. This time, I needed to purchase a vehicle and ship it from California to Florida. When the car arrived, the driver unloaded it, gave me the keys and gave me everything to sign. Then I paid for it and that was it. It was simple. The driver was really nice too.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I made a call to somebody else but they were really blasé and nonplussed. Then I called ShipYourCarNow and the lady was so nice and helpful. I got a quote but I didn't confirm with her because I didn't know what my plans were. But I let it get away from me then two weeks before I needed it done, I called her up and she did her best to match the quote price. But she couldn't find anybody to take the car. She did everything she could to get it done though.

She was also available whenever I needed to get her. She was off when I had to call back once but she told me the guy who was gonna be there and he knew who I was when I called because she had left him a message. So it was like dealing with a friend. It was really cool that people did what I asked them to do and what I paid for because that doesn't happen a lot nowadays. I don't think ShipYourCarNow made much off of my sale, if anything at all. She just said that she wanted to make me happy. That was what her boss told her to do, to make the customer happy. And her customer service was what sold the business to me and why I would come back.

I was away when the driver came but he called me and my daughter got her car put on the loader. He kept us informed and the communication was good. My daughter and I were driving down in a different car and throughout the trip, the guy was basically 45 minutes behind us. He got to my sister's house 45 minutes after we did then he dropped off the car. My daughter had taken pictures before and she had done an inventory of what she had in there and the condition of everything. And the car was delivered in the same condition we left it. The driver did a good job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was moving from California to Texas. I looked into three or four transport companies and I settled on ShipYourCarNow due to their immediate response and they were willing to do it immediately. I was talking to their agent and he was really honest about the timeline, the cost, and the process. Also, he kept me posted on the progress. And within one day and a few hours, they had a shipper already. However, the quote changed after the driver corresponded because there were a lot of demands and it increased about 20%. The shipment took four days which was expected and they delivered the vehicle directly at home.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Working with ShipYourCarNow's rep was good. The rep was informative and it was easy to get answers from him quickly. I had to transport my vehicle from Phoenix to Fort Worth and their company gave me a quote that was expected for the length of the move. During the transport, I was in contact with the driver of the truck as well as the company. However, there were coordination problems about the delivery. It sounded like the driver had a flat tire and some emergencies that took him out of his scheduled timeline. I had to call and get an update on that instead of them notifying me which was a bit difficult. Still, I just waited a day and my vehicle was delivered without any damage on it. Overall, ShipYourCarNow was pretty reliable.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I used ShipYourCarNow to have my inop car shipped. Someone told me that if I go with a cheaper company, they're going to make my deposit and it would take forever to get my car. So, I paid more and went with ShipYourCarNow hoping that it would be a better quality service and also because of the condition of my car. ShipYourCarNow then used MZ Autoexpress LLC for the transport and while they promised me that it would be a good carrier, but it wasn't.

The whole thing time-wise was okay, and the broker that I dealt with was okay as well. However, he just passed the ball over to the carrier that brought my car. I was at a Toyota dealership waiting for the arrival and the guy from the carrier kept saying, "I'll be there in 30 minutes." But his 30 minutes turned into three hours. Then, when he came in, he had no consideration for the dealer. He parked the truck and he blocked the entrance of the service area. It was a mess.

Also, the guy hardly spoke English and he was extremely rude. Once he arrived, I said, "Bring the car down so I can inspect it." However, he started screaming, "Nope, you give me the money first, and then I'll bring the car down." He also kept saying that my car was INOP as if it was my fault and he used it as an excuse. I paid more for a truck that was specialized in dealing with INOP cars but in the end, it ended up against me. The guy was crazy, a loser, and he mistreated me and the service manager at the Toyota dealer. It was a lack of professionalism to the max. I hope I never have to see that guy.

My car also got a small damage on the front bumper. It's not worth activating the insurance on it. But still, the car isn't in mint condition anymore. It was a bad experience altogether. ShipYourCarNow's part went okay, but I relied on them to use a competent carrier and I was dissatisfied. ShipYourCarNow shouldn't use that carrier anymore.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I bought some cars and looked at about three different shipping companies. I liked ShipYourCarNow's assurance, “We got somebody there right now.” There’ll be there tomorrow or be there Thursday or be it two days, wherever your car will be set or where it’s at. They also won in terms of price because they’re about $500 or $700 more than most of the vehicles. Their rep was very positive and informative. However, the problem was nobody came and got my car, so I had to track people down. They said that they were not coming on the day they said they would but on another day. However, they didn’t come on the other day that they said either, so the coordination between the trucking company and the broker was disconnected.

Furthermore, the quote provided by ShipYourCarNow was high, which I was willing to pay because of the extra service of getting my vehicle right away. However, having to wait extra several days and having to pay somebody again to come out to help their transporters load it and then at the other end made it where the $1,400 quote -- that everybody else was giving me -- would’ve been for the hassle. It was the first time I used this company, but the problem was there and it was not their fault, other than the information they got from the carrier. It was over a week getting the vehicle delivered because they had mechanical problems after they picked it up. I felt I paid more for the transport because I didn’t get the extra service. The issue wasn’t the money but the aggravation, that I was trying to avoid by paying the extra.

Nevertheless, the delivery of the vehicle went well. I didn’t see any damage to the vehicle that I knew about. However, my gut instinct was going with the guy that was $1,400 that said it would get there within seven days. He couldn’t guarantee me a date when he would get there. Still, I should have just stayed with that saving me the extra because I paid around $2,300. I paid quite a bit more for the added service that I didn’t get. If I found my information from the company I’ve used in the past, I would’ve used them because I’ve used them several times and never had an issue.

Other than that, I got my cars finally, although I had to have somebody come over to meet their transporters. Each time my guys stood at the meetup point, my vehicle was not there. I had someone that had to travel two hours to go there to lead them and get them into the facility so they can release the car to them. Each time I had to do that, I had to pay and it was two extra trips.

Most of the problems were caused by the carrier that ShipYourCarNow chose. They didn’t seem they connected with those people and what was going on. I got the feeling that ShipYourCarNow got my money and then their part was done. I wouldn’t recommend them and I wouldn’t use them again. It’s a rough business and they are at the mercy of everything, but when it was turned into a problem, they should have communicated better with their transporter and with me. Other than that, the sales part of it was wonderful and they did a great job of selling.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I buy wrecked vehicles and have them brought from all over the country and fix them. I've used ShipYourCarNow a couple of times and the quotes have been spot on. I’ve never paid more than the quote. The rep that I always call in there is usually really busy but he always gets back at me. He told me he was gonna do something and did it within an hour. He never left me hanging. Also, it doesn't take him long to find me a transport. I give them plenty of leeway with the delivery because once the vehicle is on the truck, it's not hurting me. I always tell them to take a week but they usually bring it in less than three to four days. Even the ones out of California are usually here in four days, although there were a couple of times that the shipper showed up and didn't have the right equipment so we had to wait another day or two. I definitely recommend ShipYourCarNow.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information