2. Auto Transporters

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5
Based on 1,310 ratings

Ship Your Car Now aims to provide the best customer service while offering low prices and high quality transportation. We ship trucks or cars that are less than 7,000 pounds, motorcycles, and ATVs. Other options are available for shipping vehicles weighing more than 7,000 pounds. Whether your auto transport needs are within the United States or internationally, we are dedicated to customer service to ensure your items are safe and secure.

Ship Your Car Now specializes in Car Shipping, Auto Transport, Domestic Car Shipping, Car Shipping Rates, and International Car Shipping. Ship Your Car Now is ready to take care of you. Call us today!

ShipYourCarNow Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShipYourCarNow?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We couldn't drive our Nissan Leaf which is an electric car from Nashville to Hawaii and I looked at six transport companies. The pricing was quite similar and they were all competitive but ShipYourCarNow was a tiny bit less. I also looked on Yelp and there were a lot of favorable comments on them. Todd, the gentleman that I happened to touch base with, had tons of amazing comments and I could agree with them that he did a wonderful job. He was extremely knowledgeable and always available. Todd was even on vacation and was still checking in with us.

The transport took five weeks and we could not believe how easy it was. You take your car to the nearest Walmart and then all of a sudden, it is in Hawaii, which is thousands of miles away. We had no damages and the car was clean. Everything was perfect. During the delivery, we had to go to Porch which was about 10 miles away. We showed our driver's license, they gave us the keys to the car and we drove off the lot. It took five minutes.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought a 1988 Pontiac Fiero off of eBay and it was in Florida. I didn't wanna go down there, get it and put on the miles while driving it back. It was just cheap to have it shipped here by somebody else. The person I bought it from had a friend that works for ShipYourCarNow. They set it up and told me who to call. I called the representative and then about a week and a half later, he called me back and said that he had a driver. I was told that they would be there in about three days and I said okay. It took close to two weeks for me to get the car but the representative had told me that if I would wait on the driver, it would be a little bit cheaper. I wasn’t even in a real big hurry.

The driver had a little problem with the directions but he was nice. He called and told me when he was gonna be here. The vehicle was on open transport. It was only a fleck of flatbed trailer-type of thing. So the vehicle had grease somewhere on it but I washed it off and it was okay. The quote was also fair and the amount ShipYourCarNow quoted was what I exactly paid.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I'm a sales manager at a car dealership and I use ShipYourCarNow all the time. They sent us some flyers and we gave them a shot, and it worked out with them. I've called the owner of the company, Alex Lopez, directly when I needed him and he answered the phone. Dealing with him has been simple. If he made an error, he made it right. For the most part, the drivers have been doing a good job. Everything has been taken care of and Alex has been on top of it.

Although the cost of the service is a little high, Alex and I have had these talks and I could get things done for a little less money. His price may be $100 to $200 higher in shipping from LA than the next transport company, but if that’s something that can be worked on, then everything would be phenomenal. I've chosen to do business with Alex because he has been consistent in what I got and what I could expect. My experience with them has been great. So, if people are looking for transport, I’d tell them to use ShipYourCarNow.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

My friend gave me a reference when I needed to transport my vehicle from Chicago to Orlando. They shipped with ShipYourCarNow before, so I got the number. I was very interested when I interacted with the reps and we had a very nice interactions. The quote they gave was okay too. The transport took about 5 days and the delivery team delivered my vehicle on the estimated time they gave. ShipYourCarNow's quality of service was good and my overall experience with them was nice. I will use them again as well as surely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We were shipping our 1971 BMW to a car festival 1,600 miles away. I looked at one other transport company, but ShipYourCarNow was able to get me a delivery date that was close to what we wanted so we chose to go with them. The rep, Yvonne, was great. But everything else beyond that, except when we dealt with the insurance, was a disaster. Bill, the trucker, damaged the car so we're in the process of getting estimates for its repair and getting it fixed. But there are parts that we can't find. Also, Bill lied to us. We found out that he tried to fix the damage. Besides that, someone dropped a cigarette butt into one of the bags in the back, which burned a hole into the luggage.

So far, ShipYourCarNow has been good, but they obviously chose someone who was not very trustworthy. There should have been a system that could have looked into the trucker. They said that his rating was good, but I haven't been able to find any rating for this company, so I don't know where the rating that they got came from. But they said that the Truckers Insurance would work with them and as soon as I get the second estimate for the repair, I will contact them again and I'm hoping that they're gonna help me. At first, they responded like they would. Right now, we're still waiting and we're in limbo. But if we can get the insurance taken care of and if ShipYourCarNow can help with that, I'll give them a high rating.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

We use ShipYourCarNow all the time for transport of car and they're overly good so I would definitely recommend them. They're usually reasonable on the price and you get what you pay for. The process is easy as well. I tell them when I need the car picked up and their reps are always really responsive. This time, I needed to purchase a vehicle and ship it from California to Florida. When the car arrived, the driver unloaded it, gave me the keys and gave me everything to sign. Then I paid for it and that was it. It was simple. The driver was really nice too.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I made a call to somebody else but they were really blasé and nonplussed. Then I called ShipYourCarNow and the lady was so nice and helpful. I got a quote but I didn't confirm with her because I didn't know what my plans were. But I let it get away from me then two weeks before I needed it done, I called her up and she did her best to match the quote price. But she couldn't find anybody to take the car. She did everything she could to get it done though.

She was also available whenever I needed to get her. She was off when I had to call back once but she told me the guy who was gonna be there and he knew who I was when I called because she had left him a message. So it was like dealing with a friend. It was really cool that people did what I asked them to do and what I paid for because that doesn't happen a lot nowadays. I don't think ShipYourCarNow made much off of my sale, if anything at all. She just said that she wanted to make me happy. That was what her boss told her to do, to make the customer happy. And her customer service was what sold the business to me and why I would come back.

I was away when the driver came but he called me and my daughter got her car put on the loader. He kept us informed and the communication was good. My daughter and I were driving down in a different car and throughout the trip, the guy was basically 45 minutes behind us. He got to my sister's house 45 minutes after we did then he dropped off the car. My daughter had taken pictures before and she had done an inventory of what she had in there and the condition of everything. And the car was delivered in the same condition we left it. The driver did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was moving from California to Texas. I looked into three or four transport companies and I settled on ShipYourCarNow due to their immediate response and they were willing to do it immediately. I was talking to their agent and he was really honest about the timeline, the cost, and the process. Also, he kept me posted on the progress. And within one day and a few hours, they had a shipper already. However, the quote changed after the driver corresponded because there were a lot of demands and it increased about 20%. The shipment took four days which was expected and they delivered the vehicle directly at home.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Working with ShipYourCarNow's rep was good. The rep was informative and it was easy to get answers from him quickly. I had to transport my vehicle from Phoenix to Fort Worth and their company gave me a quote that was expected for the length of the move. During the transport, I was in contact with the driver of the truck as well as the company. However, there were coordination problems about the delivery. It sounded like the driver had a flat tire and some emergencies that took him out of his scheduled timeline. I had to call and get an update on that instead of them notifying me which was a bit difficult. Still, I just waited a day and my vehicle was delivered without any damage on it. Overall, ShipYourCarNow was pretty reliable.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I used ShipYourCarNow to have my inop car shipped. Someone told me that if I go with a cheaper company, they're going to make my deposit and it would take forever to get my car. So, I paid more and went with ShipYourCarNow hoping that it would be a better quality service and also because of the condition of my car. ShipYourCarNow then used MZ Autoexpress LLC for the transport and while they promised me that it would be a good carrier, but it wasn't.

The whole thing time-wise was okay, and the broker that I dealt with was okay as well. However, he just passed the ball over to the carrier that brought my car. I was at a Toyota dealership waiting for the arrival and the guy from the carrier kept saying, "I'll be there in 30 minutes." But his 30 minutes turned into three hours. Then, when he came in, he had no consideration for the dealer. He parked the truck and he blocked the entrance of the service area. It was a mess.

Also, the guy hardly spoke English and he was extremely rude. Once he arrived, I said, "Bring the car down so I can inspect it." However, he started screaming, "Nope, you give me the money first, and then I'll bring the car down." He also kept saying that my car was INOP as if it was my fault and he used it as an excuse. I paid more for a truck that was specialized in dealing with INOP cars but in the end, it ended up against me. The guy was crazy, a loser, and he mistreated me and the service manager at the Toyota dealer. It was a lack of professionalism to the max. I hope I never have to see that guy.

My car also got a small damage on the front bumper. It's not worth activating the insurance on it. But still, the car isn't in mint condition anymore. It was a bad experience altogether. ShipYourCarNow's part went okay, but I relied on them to use a competent carrier and I was dissatisfied. ShipYourCarNow shouldn't use that carrier anymore.

ShipYourCarNow Company Information